时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[00:14] | I’m making a party. | 我在准备派对 |
[00:15] | But I’m not having a party. | 但我不打算办派对 |
[00:17] | I’m having two girls over who aren’t expecting a party. | 等会来的两个女孩可没想到会有派对 |
[00:20] | When they see this they’ll have expectations. | 等她们看见了这个 她们就会对我抱有期待了 |
[00:22] | I can’t live up to expectations. | 我可不能辜负大家的期望 |
[00:24] | Yep. | 没错 |
[00:25] | No, you’re absolutely right. | 不 你说得完全没错 |
[00:26] | – I got swept up in it. – You need to undo this. | -我得收拾一下 -你得把这些都撤走 |
[00:28] | They are on their way. | 她们已经在路上了 |
[00:30] | I need to undo it, I absolutely have to undo it. | 我得撤掉 一定要把这些拿走 |
[00:36] | – Hello? – Hey. I’m sneaking out. | -喂 -我准备溜了 |
[00:39] | I thought you might pop out for a kiss, | 我以为你会过来吻别一下 |
[00:40] | but I guess it’s becoming clear that’s not gonna happen. | 但我猜这是不会发生的了 |
[00:42] | No, don’t leave me, help me. | 不 别抛下我 帮帮我 |
[00:43] | I’ve got party decorations to undo. | 我得把派对的装饰给撤了 |
[00:46] | Won’t your sisters feel weird | 我就这么出现的话 |
[00:47] | when I just appear? | 你妹妹不会觉得奇怪吗 |
[00:48] | You girls gonna feel weird | 艾利克斯出现的话 |
[00:49] | if Alex just appears? | 你们会觉得奇怪 |
[00:50] | I won’t feel anything. | 我什么想法都没有 |
[00:52] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我要说多少遍 |
[00:54] | I think that’s a no. | 答案是否定的 |
[00:55] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 行 |
[01:00] | You think you did this for me, but you didn’t. | 你认为你这么做是为了我 但你错了 |
[01:02] | You did this for you. | 你这么做是为了你自己 |
[01:03] | I did it for the compliments. | 我这么做是为了让你表扬我 |
[01:16] | Tellulah is bringing alcohol and I need you to confiscate it. | 塔璐拉带了酒来 我要你没收了 |
[01:19] | Me? | 我 |
[01:19] | Yes, you just go in her bag and take it. | 对 你直接去她包里拿走 |
[01:23] | From Tellulah? | 从塔璐拉那儿 |
[01:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[01:26] | But Tellulah’s so cool. | 但塔璐拉很拉风 |
[01:27] | I don’t want her to think I’m not cool. | 我不想她认为我很土 |
[01:29] | Why do boys always think messy girls are cool? | 为什么男孩认为那种邋遢的女孩子很酷 |
[01:32] | I’m not a boy. | 我不是男孩 |
[01:33] | You’re such a boy. | 你就是个小男孩 |
[01:34] | I’m not a boy. | 我不是男孩 |
[01:35] | Alex, are you coming to the party? | 艾利克斯 你来派对吗 |
[01:38] | Oh, I have to study. | 我得学习 |
[01:39] | What do you mean study? You’re… you’re a dentist. | 什么学习 你是个牙医 |
[01:41] | It’s teeth. Teeth. Nobody dies. | 牙齿而已 没人会死 |
[01:45] | None of these snacks are keto. | 这些小吃都不是酮类的 |
[01:45] | 高脂肪 高蛋白 低糖的饮食 医学上主要用于治疗难以控制的癫痫 | |
[01:46] | Shut up, Barb, you’re not keto. | 闭嘴 芭布 你又不吃酮类食物 |
[01:48] | Don’t listen to her, Barb. | 别听她的 芭布 |
[01:50] | You are totes keto, okay? | 你完全是生酮饮食 好吗 |
[01:51] | I don’t know how to do this. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[01:52] | I can’t just search their things. | 我不能直接搜她们的东西 |
[01:55] | Well, I’m not doing it, I’m new here. | 不该我来 我是新来的 |
[01:58] | I’m a bit bloody sick of your excuses. | 我有点讨厌你的借口 |
[02:00] | – Hello. – Hey, girls. | -你们好呀 -姑娘们 |
[02:02] | Probably don’t remember me. I’m Alex. | 你也许不记得我了 我是艾利克斯 |
[02:04] | It’s so nice to see you. I was at the funeral. | 很高兴见到你 我去参加葬礼了 |
[02:06] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[02:07] | I gave you the bottle of water. | 我给过你一瓶水 |
[02:10] | Cool. | 挺好的 |
[02:12] | Can I take your bags inside? | 要我帮你把包拿进去吗 |
[02:14] | – Why? – Yeah, why, Alex? | -为什么 -是啊 为什么 艾利克斯 |
[02:16] | Why would you take their bags? | 你为什么要帮她们拿包 |
[02:16] | It’s like, this isn’t a hotel. | 这儿又不是酒店 |
[02:18] | I-I need to pee. | 我得尿尿 |
[02:24] | We know you guys have alcohol. | 我们知道你们有酒 |
[02:25] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[02:27] | I don’t have alcohol in here. | 我包里没酒 |
[02:30] | You can’t take that. | 你不能拿 |
[02:34] | Peach schnapps. Nothing’s changed. | 桃子杜松子酒 老样子 |
[02:37] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[02:38] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[02:39] | Honey! | 亲爱的 |
[02:41] | We don’t care that you brought alcohol, | 我们不关心你带了酒 |
[02:43] | like, really, I mean, do we care? | 对吧 我们在意吗 |
[02:46] | Okay, yeah. I mean, teenage drinking, it’s… it’s bad. | 好吧 青少年饮酒 这不好 |
[02:49] | – It’s fun. – I mean, undeniably fun. | -很好玩 -绝对好玩 |
[02:51] | Undeni… Gosh. | 不可否认的… 天啊 |
[02:52] | – It is fun. – But… | -是很有趣 -但是… |
[02:54] | you are not allowed to do it because | 不允许你这么做因为 |
[02:56] | your brain is still going through | 你的大脑仍在进行 |
[02:57] | several maturation processes… | 多次发育… |
[02:59] | – Cool…. – which makes it more susceptible | -好吧 -所以很容易 |
[03:00] | to damage from things like peach schnapps. | 受像桃子杜松子酒这种东西的影响 |
[03:02] | Is that true? | 真的 |
[03:03] | Yes, Barb, it’s true. | 是的 芭布 真的 |
[03:05] | I’m an entomologist and he’s a dentist, okay? | 我是昆虫学者 他是牙医 好吧 |
[03:07] | We’re authorities on facts. | 我们都是讲事实的权威 |
[03:09] | Also… | 而且… |
[03:10] | I don’t wanna get in trouble by your mum. | 我不想被你妈妈责难 |
[03:12] | So… that’s it. | 所以 就这样吧 |
[03:14] | I thought you were supposed to be cool. | 我以为你很酷 |
[03:15] | – Me? – Who told you that? | -我 -谁告诉你的 |
[03:16] | – Yeah, I’m cool. – Your torso’s too long. | -是啊 我很潇洒 -你的腿太长了 |
[03:20] | Oh, my God, she’s right. | 我的天啊 她说的对 |
[03:22] | – She’s absolutely right. – How did she know that? | -她当然对了 -她是怎么知道的 |
[03:23] | – I’m all torso. – She doesn’t know anything. | -我脖子以下都是腿了 -她什么都不知道 |
[03:25] | Okay, can you go now? | 好吧 你们现在能走了吗 |
[03:27] | Want us to go? Where? | 我们吗 去哪儿 |
[03:30] | Anywhere else. | 随便你们 |
[03:33] | Okay. Come on, Alex. | 好吧 走吧 艾利克斯 |
[03:35] | Come on, Matilda, let’s ride. | 走吧 玛蒂尔达 我们兜风去 |
[03:38] | Sorry I ate all the corn chips on your birthday. | 抱歉在你生日派对上吃光了玉米片 |
[03:43] | I’ve been wearing high-waisted pants | 我一直穿着高腰裤 |
[03:44] | because I thought it solved the torso issue, | 因为我觉得这样能显得我身体协调 |
[03:46] | but she… she saw right through me. | 但她…她看穿了我 |
[03:50] | – Nicholas. – Matilda. | -尼古拉斯 -玛蒂尔达 |
[03:52] | I need to get drunk. | 我要把自己灌醉 |
[03:53] | College is all about drinking, and I need to be prepared. | 大学的重点就是喝酒 我得做好准备 |
[03:57] | I thought college was all about learning. | 我以为去大学是去学习的 |
[03:58] | No, you didn’t. | 不 这你就错了 |
[03:59] | Didn’t you hear my beautiful speech | 你难道没听我关于 |
[04:01] | about teenage drinking? | 青少年饮酒的演讲吗 |
[04:02] | Sometimes I don’t listen if things aren’t about me. | 有时 我不听和我无关的事 |
[04:05] | Aw, you two have that in common. | 这一点你们倒是很像 |
[04:07] | I can’t get drunk for the first time | 和大学里的新朋友 |
[04:08] | in front of my new college friends, | 第一次见面我可不能喝醉 |
[04:10] | I’ll embarrass myself. | 那我就自取其辱了 |
[04:12] | I need to get drunk in front of people like you, | 我得在像你这样的人面前喝醉 |
[04:15] | whose opinions I don’t care about. | 因为我不在意你的看法 |
[04:18] | And Alex is a medical professional. | 艾利克斯是个医务人员 |
[04:21] | I don’t think so, babe. | 我可不这么觉得 宝贝 |
[04:22] | I also need you to drink with me, | 我还需要你和我一起喝 |
[04:23] | because drinking alone is an early warning sign of alcoholism. | 因为独自饮酒是酗酒的先兆 |
[04:27] | I can’t drink with you. I’m the responsible adult. | 我不能和你喝酒 我是个负责任的成年人 |
[04:29] | Please? I never ask for anything. | 求你了 我从来没求过你 |
[04:32] | You actually ask me for so much. | 你可没少求我 |
[04:35] | ♪ But I never ask for anything fun ♪ | ♪但我没求过你跟我一起找乐子啊♪ |
[04:38] | Okay. Well, that does weaken my resolve. | 好了 这有点动摇我的决心了 |
[04:40] | Dad’ll never know because he’s dead. | 爸爸永远都不会知道 因为他去世了 |
[04:41] | Okay. Well, that’s true. | 好吧 那倒是真的 |
[04:43] | But I just can’t. I’m sorry, babe. | 但那我也不行 对不起 宝贝 |
[04:45] | Alex? You’re my only option. | 艾利克斯 你是我唯一的选择了 |
[04:47] | I don’t think I can. | 我不觉得我可以 |
[04:50] | – Can I? – I don’t bloody know. | -我可以吗 -我他妈哪知道 |
[04:54] | I mean, I’m not so busy. | 我觉得 我也没什么事 |
[04:55] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[04:56] | Is that you saying yes? | 你同意了吗 |
[04:58] | Yeah, let’s have a drink. | 对 喝起来吧 |
[05:00] | Let’s get this white girl wasted! | 白人姑娘啊 喝起来吧 |
[05:05] | No, no, no. It’s just white-girl-wasted. | 不不不 只是白人姑娘喝起来 |
[05:08] | Let’s get white… girl wasted. | 白人姑娘啊喝起来 |
[05:11] | No, no, no. It’s just white-girl-wasted. | 不不不 是白人姑娘喝起来 |
[05:14] | White-girl-wasted. | 白人姑娘喝起来 |
[05:15] | – Yeah. Good. – There. | -对 很好 -对 |
[05:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:18] | I looked at my butthole yesterday. | 我昨天看了我的屁眼 |
[05:21] | You guys ever done that? | 你们看过吗 |
[05:23] | It’s like wild down there. It’s wild. | 那可真是超乎想象 意想不到 |
[05:26] | Oh, my God, I haven’t ever. | 天啊 我没看过 |
[05:28] | Mine’s hairy. | 我的毛很多 |
[05:29] | Is yours hairy? I didn’t know they got hairy. | 你的也很多毛吗 我都不知道它们会长毛 |
[05:32] | How have I never even considered it? | 我怎么从来没考虑过这个 |
[05:34] | Wait, like the actual hole or like the skin around it? | 等等 是屁眼 还是周围的皮肤 |
[05:37] | Oh, God. I don’t know. | 天啊 我不知道 |
[05:39] | All of it? Is it supposed to be just one or the other? | 都有吧 难道只有一个地方能长毛妈 |
[05:41] | Wait. Genevieve, you’ve never looked? | 等等 吉妮芙 你从来没看过吗 |
[05:44] | It’s just never been a good time. | 我只是还没找到个合适的时间 |
[05:46] | How busy are you? | 你是有多忙 |
[05:48] | The weird thing is, I know what one looks like. | 奇怪的是 我知道它长什么样 |
[05:50] | How do I know what one looks like, | 我怎么知道它长什么样的 |
[05:52] | if I never saw my own? | 如果我都没看过我自己的 |
[05:53] | I’m interested in how dark it is. | 我很想知道它有多黑 |
[05:55] | Did I see someone else’s? | 我看过别人的吗 |
[05:56] | Is a baby’s dark, or does it get that way from poop? | 宝宝的也黑吗 是因为拉屎导致的吗 |
[05:59] | Genevieve, you don’t know what you have | 吉妮芙 你不看就不会知道 |
[06:01] | to offer until you look. | 你的长什么样 |
[06:02] | I don’t think I want to. | 我觉得我不想看 |
[06:04] | I don’t need to go hunting for more things | 我不需要再为了感受自我认知 |
[06:06] | to feel self-conscious about. | 而探索更多东西了 |
[06:07] | Even Barb has looked. | 连芭布都看过了 |
[06:10] | There’s no way you’re gonna let me get through this day | 我今天要是不看 |
[06:12] | without looking at it, are you? | 你们是不会放过我的 对吧 |
[06:18] | Chin-chin. | 干杯 |
[06:19] | Well, that’s that. | 好吧 |
[06:20] | I can’t wear skinny jeans, | 我没法穿紧身牛仔裤 |
[06:22] | I can’t wear high-waisted. | 我不能穿高腰裤 |
[06:23] | Maybe it’s better to just be a regular boy at the bar. | 或许我最好就在酒吧当个平平无奇的男生吧 |
[06:26] | Overlooked, out of style. | 被忽略 滞销货 |
[06:30] | Hello? | 你好吗 |
[06:31] | Are you doing it? | 你在做吗 |
[06:33] | yes. | 当然 |
[06:35] | Hot or not? | 性不性感 |
[06:36] | I feel like it’s judging me. | 我觉得这是在对我品头论足 |
[06:39] | No, don’t look at my teeth like a dentist. | 不 别像个牙医一样看我的牙 |
[06:40] | I was a gross child, always running around | 我是个恶心的小孩 总是把糖揉进 |
[06:42] | rubbing sugar into my gums and punching girls. | 我的口香糖 打女孩子 |
[06:45] | I won’t look at your teeth like a dentist. | 我不会像牙医一样看你的牙了 |
[06:47] | I’ll look at your teeth | 我会像个爱人一样 |
[06:47] | – like a lover. – I don’t want that either. | -看你的牙 -那我也不想 |
[06:49] | Oh, come on. | 来吧 |
[06:52] | – How many drinks until I puke? – what? | -我喝多少才会吐啊 -什么 |
[06:54] | I kept hearing girls bragging how they puked at a party | 我总是听姑娘们吹嘘在派对上喝到吐 |
[06:57] | and a guy holds their hair. | 男生就会帮她们撩头发 |
[06:59] | And I wanna do that. | 我也想感受一下 |
[07:00] | But I want you to hold my hair. | 但我想让你帮我撩头发 |
[07:02] | – I’m touched. – Nobody’s puking today. | -我很感动啊 -今天没人喝到吐 |
[07:04] | If and Alex I don’t puke, | 如果艾利克斯不和我喝到吐 |
[07:06] | I’m certain I will be very unprepared. | 我很确定那就是没做好准备 |
[07:07] | Wait, why do I have to puke? | 等等 为什么我得喝到吐 |
[07:09] | Because if I vomit alone I’m a loser. | 因为如果我自己一个人吐 我就是个失败者 |
[07:11] | Should I? | 我应该吗 |
[07:12] | Well, I don’t bloody know. | 我他妈的哪知道 |
[07:14] | I know, I need you to tell me to. | 我知道 我需要你告诉我 |
[07:15] | Okay. Yes, you should. | 好吧 是的 你应该 |
[07:18] | This is not a good idea, is it? | 这不是个好主意 对吧 |
[07:21] | Yes, it is. | 不 这是个好主意 |
[07:23] | Pinky swear we will puke together. | 拉钩 我们会一起喝到吐 |
[07:26] | Pinky swear. | 拉钩 |
[07:28] | I think it’s probably better if I don’t look. | 我觉得我不看着可能会更好 |
[07:30] | Chin-chin. | 干杯 |
[07:31] | Chin-chin. | 干杯 |
[07:36] | We need to turn this party up a notch. | 我们得让这个派对更嗨一点 |
[07:38] | Why does everyone keep saying that? | 为什么所有人都这么说 |
[07:40] | This isn’t a party. | 这不是个派对 |
[07:41] | Well, not yet, but when we turn things up a notch, it will be. | 还不是 但等我们把场子搞热 就是了 |
[07:44] | What does that even mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[07:48] | Should we look at each other’s buttholes? | 我们应该互看屁眼吗 |
[07:49] | – No! – No. | -不 -不 |
[07:52] | Let’s call some boys. | 我们叫几个男孩吧 |
[07:53] | Call some boys? | 叫几个男孩吗 |
[07:55] | I don’t know any boys. | 我不认识什么男孩啊 |
[07:56] | You really think we don’t know any boys? | 你真觉得我们不认识几个男孩吗 |
[07:58] | – Do we? – Barb, name a boy we know. | -我们认识吗 -芭布 说一个我们认识的男孩 |
[08:01] | Oh, my God, I don’t know any boys. | 天啊 我不认识男孩 |
[08:03] | We need to turn this up a notch! | 我们得把场子搞热 |
[08:07] | What does that mean? | 到底什么意思 |
[08:10] | Hi, Luke, it’s Matilda. | 卢克 我是玛蒂尔达 |
[08:13] | I’ve just finished some yoga | 我刚做完瑜伽 |
[08:16] | and now I’m having a drink. | 现在我在喝酒 |
[08:18] | I’m so flexible. | 我非常柔软 |
[08:21] | Things are getting lit. | 渐入佳境 |
[08:23] | Best of wishes. | 祝好 |
[08:29] | What’s going on over there? | 你干嘛呢 |
[08:32] | Messaging a boy. | 给一个男生发信息 |
[08:33] | Ooh. What kind of boy? | 什么样的男生呀 |
[08:34] | A Luke kinda boy. | 卢克那种男生 |
[08:36] | Why won’t you show us a photo? | 不如你给我们看照片吧 |
[08:37] | What kind of monster brings up a boy | 有哪个大猪蹄子提起男人 |
[08:39] | and doesn’t show us a photo? | 却不给我们看照片呢 |
[08:40] | Shut up! He replied! | 闭嘴 他回复了 |
[08:41] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:42] | It’s a little early to be hitting the bottle. | 现在喝酒有点为时过早 |
[08:44] | But it’s a respectable Saturday move for sure. | 不过这是个令人敬佩的周六活动 |
[08:46] | He’s really dreamy. | 他真是太梦幻了 |
[08:48] | Like, he is… | 他就好像 |
[08:49] | Does this exist? Is he an avatar? | 他真的存在吗 他是阿凡达人吗 |
[08:52] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[08:53] | He’s so beautiful. | 他可真帅 |
[08:54] | I bet if we ever kiss he won’t use too much tongue. | 我打赌如果我们接吻 他不会用太多舌头 |
[08:59] | “If”? | “如果”吗 |
[09:00] | I mean when. | 我是指当我们接吻 |
[09:02] | I’m manifesting. | 我在表明心意 |
[09:04] | Ah, I love peach schnapps. | 我喜欢桃子杜松子酒 |
[09:06] | Why don’t people drink more schnapps? | 人们为什么不多喝点桃子杜松子酒 |
[09:08] | I’m gonna become a schnapps man, huh? | 我要成为一个桃子杜松男 |
[09:11] | Right, babe? | 对吧 宝贝 |
[09:14] | I’m so… drunk. | 我太醉了 |
[09:17] | You can ask me anything. | 你们可以随便问我问题 |
[09:19] | I’m an open book. | 我知无不答 |
[09:22] | I’m the third wheel. | 我是个电灯泡 |
[10:06] | I just… | 我只是 |
[10:08] | I don’t understand what you got out of doing that. | 我只是不明白你这么做有什么意义 |
[10:12] | I was experimenting. | 我在尝试 |
[10:17] | He still hasn’t responded yet. | 他还是没回复 |
[10:20] | Should I send another message? | 我应该再发个信息吗 |
[10:22] | Nah, nah, nah, nah. | 不不不 |
[10:24] | Sometimes it’s good to play hard to get. | 有时欲擒故纵也很好 |
[10:25] | You never played hard to get with me. | 你怎么没跟我欲擒故纵过 |
[10:27] | Not with you, no. | 跟你当然不行 |
[10:28] | But have you seen this guy? | 但你看到那个帅小伙了吗 |
[10:30] | She’s gotta strategize. | 她得有策略 |
[10:43] | This is the shit. | 就是这个 |
[10:46] | This one’s really good, | 这个要特别好 |
[10:47] | everybody says it gives the best high.. | 大家都说这能让你嗨到不行 |
[10:55] | Don’t be totally lame. | 别这么逊 |
[10:57] | It’s super mild. | 这药很温和的 |
[10:58] | Thought you said it was the best high. | 你刚才还说能让人嗨到不行 |
[10:59] | It’s a quiet high. | 是安静的那种嗨 |
[11:01] | Just do it. | 吃吧 |
[11:05] | Can I at least get some water? | 我能就着水一起吃吗 |
[11:06] | Use the tap. | 用自来水吧 |
[11:19] | What do I care? | 我又在乎个什么劲 |
[11:32] | This is so cozy. | 太舒服了 |
[11:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:38] | Calling Luke. | 给卢克打电话 |
[11:39] | – What? No. – No, no, no, no, no. | -什么 别啊 -不不不 |
[11:41] | – No? Should I not? – Hang up. Hang up. | -不行吗 我不该打吗 -挂了 快挂了 |
[11:44] | – Hello? – It’s too late! | -喂 -太迟了 |
[11:44] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[11:49] | – Matilda? – No. | -玛蒂尔达 -不是 |
[11:53] | Nicholas told me to call you, but then he changed his mind. | 尼古拉斯让我给你打电话 但他后来改主意了 |
[11:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:59] | Too-da-loo. | 拜了个拜 |
[12:03] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[12:13] | I’m having a good time. | 我好开心啊 |
[12:32] | I think I love you. | 我觉得我爱你 |
[12:34] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[12:39] | It’s just me and you | 现在就只有咱俩 |
[12:41] | against the world. | 对抗全世界 |
[12:56] | My mom found out the other day | 我妈那天发现 |
[12:57] | my dad has a secret bank account. | 我爸有个秘密银行账户 |
[12:59] | She was really mad. | 她非常生气 |
[13:02] | She… she really scares me sometimes. | 她 她有时候真的会吓到我 |
[13:04] | Linda is intense. She ever hit you? | 琳达真是暴脾气 她打过你吗 |
[13:06] | Oh, my God, Tellulah, stop! | 我的天 塔璐拉 住口 |
[13:09] | Do you think Linda’s a secret dominatrix? | 你觉得琳达是个秘密的虐恋女主人吗 |
[13:11] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么要说这个 |
[13:12] | Why do people say anything? | 人为什么说话 |
[13:14] | ‘Cause I thought it, so I said it. | 因为我这么想 所以我就说了 |
[13:17] | So you guys both hate my mom? | 那你们讨厌我妈妈吗 |
[13:18] | Honestly, I cannot think about Linda for another second, | 说真的 我不能再想琳达的事情了 |
[13:21] | she’s a mess. | 她真是一团糟 |
[13:22] | We definitely don’t hate your mom. | 我们绝对不讨厌你妈妈 |
[13:25] | I hate her. | 我讨厌她 |
[13:28] | Oh, my God, this is the best thing I’ve ever tasted. | 我的天 这是我吃过最好吃的东西了 |
[13:34] | You don’t look so good. Are you sure you’re okay? | 你看上去不太好 你还好吗 |
[13:36] | I-I don’t look good? Am I pale? | 我看上去不太好 我很苍白吗 |
[13:38] | I-I don’t feel good. | 我感觉不好 |
[13:41] | My mouth’s lagging. Why can’t my mouth keep up? | 我的嘴总往下掉 为什么我的嘴闭不上 |
[13:44] | I don’t like feeling out of control. | 我不喜欢失去控制 |
[13:46] | I-I’m getting Nicholas. | 我去叫尼古拉斯 |
[13:47] | Stop. You’re not getting Nicholas. | 不行 你不能去找尼古拉斯 |
[13:49] | Something really bad could happen to her. | 她可能会出大事 |
[13:52] | – But it won’t. – It could. | -不会的 -有可能 |
[13:53] | – But it won’t. – It might. | -不会的 -也许可能 |
[13:55] | Her mom will kill her, literally. | 她妈妈真的会杀了她 |
[13:56] | She’s fine. She just needs some water. | 她没事 她只需要喝点水 |
[13:58] | I don’t wanna risk it. | 我不想冒险 |
[13:59] | Stop being a little bitch. She’s fine. | 别像个胆小的婊子一样 她没事 |
[14:01] | “A little bitch”? | “胆小的婊子” |
[14:03] | – The littlest. – No, no! No parents! | -最懦弱的 -不 不行 不能叫家长 |
[14:05] | Let’s just buckle in and ride it out. | 就忍忍 熬过去就是了 |
[14:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:23] | What do you have to be sorry about? | 你有什么好抱歉的 |
[14:25] | I ruined your day. | 我毁了你们的一天 |
[14:26] | You didn’t ruin our day. | 你没有毁了我们的一天 |
[14:27] | Tonight could’ve been gay romantic, | 今晚本来可以基情柔情齐上阵 |
[14:30] | but instead you two have to babysit me. | 但结果你们却要看着我 |
[14:32] | Hey. We love hanging out with you. | 我们喜欢和你在一起 |
[14:34] | – Yeah. – I’m always a burden! | -对 -我总是个拖油瓶 |
[14:39] | I thought it would be okay | 我以为这也没关系 |
[14:40] | because I’m way more adaptive than other people with autism, | 因为我比其他自闭症患者更适应社会 |
[14:44] | but recently I just don’t understand what I’m… | 但最近我就是不明白我… |
[14:50] | I don’t know how to help. | 我不知道怎么帮忙 |
[14:51] | Alex, do you know how to stop the sadness? | 艾利克斯 你知道该怎么让她停止悲伤吗 |
[14:57] | I just don’t understand. | 我只是不明白 |
[15:00] | What’s being a teenager? | 当青少年是什么 |
[15:02] | What’s autism? | 自闭症是什么 |
[15:04] | What’s Dad dying? | 爸爸去世是什么 |
[15:06] | It’s ha… | 真是… |
[15:14] | Yeah, that’s about right. | 这才像话 |
[15:15] | Alex, I need you… | 艾利克斯 我需要你 |
[15:19] | to vomit with me. | 和我一起吐 |
[15:20] | I don’t know if I’m ready to vomit. | 我不确定我想吐 |
[15:22] | I miss Dad. | 我想爸爸了 |
[15:24] | I miss Dad so much, | 我好想爸爸 |
[15:26] | and I cry in the closet all the time. | 而且我经常躲在衣柜里哭 |
[15:28] | You’re crying in the closet? Honey! | 你在衣柜里哭 亲爱的 |
[15:31] | Why are you crying in the closet? | 你为什么要在衣柜里哭 |
[15:32] | Here, I’m gonna go try. | 我要去试试 |
[15:33] | Because I didn’t want you to hear me! | 因为我不想让你听见我 |
[15:35] | I was being self-sufficient! | 我想要自给自足 |
[15:38] | Alex! | 艾利克斯 |
[15:40] | Vomit with me! | 和我一起吐 |
[15:41] | Okay. A promise is a promise! | 好啦 君子一言驷马难追 |
[15:44] | Honey, if you’re gonna do that, | 亲爱的 如果你要哭 |
[15:45] | at least come and cry in my closet. | 至少到我的衣柜里来哭 |
[15:46] | – Alex! – I’m trying. I’m trying. | -艾利克斯 -我在努力 我在努力 |
[15:48] | Well, try harder. | 更努力点 |
[15:49] | This is insane. | 这太扯了 |
[15:51] | I have no gag reflex. That was my thing. | 我没有呕吐反射 这是我引以为豪的地方 |
[15:58] | Thanks, baby. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[16:00] | Sober you and your sober memories. | 清醒的你和你清醒的记忆 |
[16:03] | Yeah, I’m never gonna forget. | 是啊 我永远不会忘了 |
[16:08] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[16:10] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[16:12] | I’ll… | 我会… |
[16:13] | I’ll get back on track and I’ll go to college next year | 我会恢复正常 明天就去上大学 |
[16:16] | and I won’t be a burden anymore. | 然后我就不再是拖油瓶了 |
[16:18] | Aw, honey, I’m… | 亲爱的 我 |
[16:20] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 我很遗憾你这么想 |
[16:22] | This is kinda like a drinking milestone, right? | 今晚算是喝酒的里程碑了 对吧 |
[16:24] | – Drunk crying. – Yeah. Absolutely. | -又醉又哭 -没错 绝对是 |
[16:27] | You could check it off the list. | 你可以把这个从列表里划掉了 |
[16:30] | Nicholas, I need you. | 尼古拉斯 我需要你 |
[16:32] | More than these guys? | 比他们还需要吗 |
[16:33] | Barb’s overdosed. | 芭布嗑药过量了 |
[16:36] | My phone. My phone. | 我的手机 手机 |
[16:39] | Honey, we’ll be back. | 亲爱的 我们马上回来 |
[16:41] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 请问有什么紧急情况 |
[16:43] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[16:45] | Hey, where’s the bottle of the medication you took? | 你们吃的那瓶药在哪里 |
[16:47] | Tellulah, where is it? | 塔璐拉 在哪 |
[16:53] | Just one more second. | 等我一下 |
[16:55] | How much did you take? | 你吃了多少 |
[16:56] | Ju-just one. | 就一颗 |
[16:58] | Okay, tell them you don’t need them. | 好吧 跟他们说没事了 |
[17:00] | Oh, we don’t need you. There’s been a mistake. | 我们没事了 是个误会 |
[17:01] | Sorry. Please don’t be mad. | 抱歉 请别生气 |
[17:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[17:06] | It’s blood pressure medication. | 那是血压药 |
[17:07] | She’s not overdosing, she’s just high on panic. | 她没有嗑药过量 只是因为恐慌情绪激动 |
[17:19] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[17:20] | Go on, on the bed. Take a seat. | 来吧 去床那边 坐下 |
[17:30] | So, the good news is that, Barb, you’re okay. | 好消息是 芭布 你没事 |
[17:34] | You just need some water and perhaps a bit of toast. | 你只需要喝点水 也许再来点烤面包 |
[17:38] | Now, did I… | 我是不是 |
[17:41] | make a mistake | 犯错了 |
[17:42] | by not talking to the three of you about… | 没有和你们三个讲清楚 |
[17:45] | how taking random prescription drugs | 乱吃处方药 |
[17:49] | is dangerous? | 很危险 |
[17:51] | Was it foolish of me | 我是不是太傻 |
[17:53] | to assume that you already knew that? | 假设你们早就知道这点 |
[17:56] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[17:57] | No. | 不是 |
[17:58] | I didn’t wanna take them. | 我不想吃的 |
[18:00] | I know, Barb. I know. | 我知道 芭布 我知道 |
[18:04] | So, I think what I’d like, | 现在我希望 |
[18:07] | is for the three of you to acknowledge | 你们三人承认 |
[18:09] | that you were faking being high. | 你们是在假装嗑嗨 |
[18:15] | Tellulah? | 塔璐拉 |
[18:16] | Tell me the truth, were you faking being high? | 告诉我实话 你是在假装嗑嗨吗 |
[18:21] | No, I was high. | 不 我是真的嗑嗨了 |
[18:23] | Tellulah, | 塔璐拉 |
[18:24] | would you like me to call your mother | 你想让我给你妈妈打电话 |
[18:26] | and ask her if she thinks you were faking being high? | 并问她是否认为你在假装嗑嗨吗 |
[18:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:31] | Chin up. | 抬头 |
[18:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:35] | Fine, I was faking being high. | 行吧 我在假装嗑嗨 |
[18:37] | Genevieve? | 吉妮芙 |
[18:38] | I was faking being high. | 我在假装嗑嗨 |
[18:40] | Barb? | 芭布 |
[18:42] | I was faking being high. | 我在假装嗑嗨 |
[18:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:46] | Well… | 那么 |
[18:50] | This is embarrassing. | 这很尴尬 |
[18:51] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[18:54] | Let’s just sit here | 我们就静静坐着 |
[18:56] | and think about how embarrassing this is. | 想想这个场面有多尴尬 |
[19:02] | What I’m gonna do now is… | 接下去我要做的是 |
[19:05] | I’m gonna go. | 我打算离开 |
[19:07] | I’m gonna close the door. | 我打算关上门 |
[19:09] | And I’m never gonna mention this again. | 然后我打算再也不提起这件事 |
[19:37] | I have something to give you. | 我有东西给你 |
[19:39] | Um, I’m gonna warn you, it’s very touching, okay? | 我要提醒你 这东西很感人 好吗 |
[19:42] | Like, it’s gonna be a moment. | 会让你感动到哽咽 |
[19:45] | Dad left this for me to give to you, | 爸爸让我转交给你的 |
[19:47] | uh, yeah… | 对 |
[19:48] | I didn’t give it to you earlier ’cause | 我之前没有给你是因为 |
[19:49] | I thought it might wobble you. | 我怕这让你心神不宁 |
[19:51] | Did Dad leave me a present for my birthday? | 爸爸给我留了生日礼物吗 |
[19:53] | He sure did. | 当然留了 |
[19:55] | Well, that’s exciting. | 那真令人期待 |
[19:58] | It was your mum’s. | 这是你妈妈的 |
[20:01] | I know. I love it. | 我知道 我好喜欢 |
[20:04] | Do you, though? ‘Cause I sorta think… | 真的吗 因为我感觉 |
[20:06] | whilst the sentimentality is huge and very sweet, | 这里面包含的情感很珍贵很暖心 |
[20:11] | the actual ring is, um… | 这个戒指本身 |
[20:14] | Well, it’s not your aesthetic. | 不符合你的审美 |
[20:16] | And I hope this might be a way | 我喜欢这样你可以 |
[20:18] | for you to wear it without people, like… | 随时戴着 但不让其他人 |
[20:23] | actually having to see it. | 看到这个戒指 |
[20:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |