Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Everyone Says I Love You(人人都说我爱你-下)[1996]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Everyone Says I Love You(人人都说我爱你-下)[1996]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:人人都说我爱你-下
英文名称:Everyone Says I Love You
年代:1996

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Fall was especially beautiful this year. 今年的秋天格外美丽。
[00:04] I like it better than spring. 我想我喜欢秋天更甚于春天。
[00:07] And with October comes Mom’s birthday. 随着十月来临,妈妈的生日到了。
[00:10] This year we invited Holden’s parents to celebrate. 今年我们也邀请了霍尔登的 父母一同过来庆祝。
[00:14] But just before they arrived we had an unexpected visitor. 但是就在他们到达之前, 我们迎来了一位不速之客。
[00:20] Happy birthday! 生日快乐!
[00:22] These are from my biological father, all the way from Paris. 这是从你前夫,我的生身父亲 那里来的,从巴黎一路过来。
[00:24] – Look, everybody! – Know what it is? Caviar! – 噢,乔!各位快看! – 这是什么?鱼子酱!
[00:28] Could you put this on ice, Frieda? 弗里达,能不能把这冷冻一下?
[00:31] – Are you expecting a Mr Ferry? – I am, yes. – 你们有谁约了一个叫费里的先生吗? – 我约的,是的。
[00:33] You are? – 什么?妈妈? – 查尔斯・费里?
[00:35] He just got out of prison. He has no family… 他才从监狱出来。别紧张,他无家可回… 原谅我事先没告诉你们,
[00:38] but we can be his friends. – 但是我们可以成为他的朋友。 – 什么?
[00:40] You’re letting a criminal in our house? 你让一个罪犯来我们屋子里?
[00:42] He’s paid his debt to society. 等等,他已经向社会偿还了他犯的罪。
[00:45] – He has not paid… – Don’t start. – 他没有偿还… – 别这么说,我不想听。
[00:47] Society forgave him his debt, he didn’t pay his debt to society. 不!社会赦免了他犯的罪, 而不是他向社会偿还了他犯的罪。
[00:50] How’d I get a kid on the other end of the political scale? I failed. 我最终怎么会有这么个儿子, 他的政治见解和我完全背道而驰?我真失败!
[00:55] You didn’t fail. 你没有失败,爸爸。
[00:56] If I was you, i’d hide the silverware. 如果我是你,我现在就开始把这些银器具藏起来。
[00:59] Don’t be rude. He’s coming for just a drink. 别那么没教养,斯科特,他只是过来喝一杯。
[01:02] You guys have everything. 你们什么都不缺。
[01:05] Mr Ferry, hi. I’m Bob Dandridge. This is my wife, Steffi. 费里先生,你好。我是鲍勃・丹德里奇, 这是我妻子,斯蒂菲。
[01:08] Hello, Mr Ferry. Welcome to our home. 哈喽,费里先生,欢迎来我们家,欢迎!
[01:12] I’d like you to meet my daughter, Skylar. 我想让你认识一下我的女儿丝凯拉。
[01:15] This is Skylar, and her fiance Holden. 这是丝凯拉,这是她的未婚夫霍尔登。
[01:18] – I’m the fiance. – Can I get you something? – 我就是未婚夫。 – 你要来点什么喝的…?
[01:21] Nobody gets behind me. 没人可以在我背后!
[01:23] Right, sure. Can I get you a drink? 好的,当然。我可以给你来点什么喝的吗?
[01:26] Vodka. 伏特加。
[01:27] Right, well, maybe on the…? Or just…? 好的,那么要不要加冰…?还是纯…?
[01:32] Straight up. 我…我给你拿杯纯的来吧。
[01:34] Honey, Mr Perr…Ferry. Sorry, he’s lived among vicious killers. 亲爱的,佩里先生…费里先生,对不起, 他和那些穷凶极恶的杀人犯生活在一起。
[01:39] – You said it. – No wonder he’s skittish. – 说得没错。 – 所以他才那么警惕。
[01:41] A lot of times a guy’ll come up behind you and swish. 有好多次有人想从背后 给我“嗖”地来这么一下,
[01:44] You must get your blade out quick. Stick him or you’re dead. 你必须…你必须飞快地拔出你的刀子, 一把捅向他,不然你就死定了。
[01:48] God! Have you stuck a lot of inmates, Mr Ferry? 天哪!你是不是…捅过很多…呃… 其他犯人,费里先生?
[01:52] Enough. 足够多。
[01:53] The doorbell. 亲爱的,门…门…门铃响了。
[01:55] Excuse me, I need to get in front of you here. – 劳驾,我要从你面前走过,对不起。 – “足够多”是多少?
[01:58] Would you like another? 这酒怎么样?还行吗?要不要再来一点?
[02:00] Hi. Hello. How are you? 嗨,哈喽,你们好!
[02:02] Happy birthday, Steffi. 生日快乐,斯蒂菲!
[02:06] Thank you, Lynn. Thanks for coming. 谢谢你,林恩,谢谢你们能来。
[02:09] I have someone I want you to meet, Mr Ferry. 我想让你和他们认识一下,费里先生。
[02:12] This is my good friend, Lynn. 费里先生,我想介绍一下。 这是费里先生。这是我好朋友,林恩。
[02:16] And Arnold. This is my friend. 这是阿诺德。阿诺德,这是我朋友。
[02:18] Mr Ferry is just out of prison. – 费里先生才从监狱里出来。 – 是的,看得出来。
[02:21] Parole came through, but i’d have got out anyway. 假释获得通过,但即使没有, 我也可以想方设法出来。
[02:24] – Really? – What do you mean? – 是吗? – 对不起,你这是什么意思?
[02:27] Ice the guard. No pictures, sister. – 做掉警卫。不许拍照,姐姐。 – 对不起。
[02:30] What do you mean? 做掉警卫?你什么意思,做掉警卫?
[02:32] Ice him, and get out through the air shaft. – 做掉他,然后通过通风井逃脱。 – 做掉?真的吗?好……
[02:34] Get behind him with a box cutter, rip out his carotid artery. 手握开盒刀挪到他身后, 一把割穿他的颈动脉。
[02:39] May I have a glass of white wine? 我可以要一杯白葡萄酒吗?
[02:41] We have some inside. 我有…我们有白葡萄酒在里面。
[02:43] You must be careful though. 但是你必须非常小心。
[02:46] Guy on Cell Block 4 tried it and didn’t have the angles figured. 4区号子里的一个家伙曾想这样做, 但是没掌握好时机,
[02:49] Got his tit caught in the wringer. – 结果是惨遭大刑,奶头都被拧掉了。 – 真的吗?太可怕了!
[02:51] – Take him on the terrace. – I need to sit down. – 带他去屋顶阳台。 – 里面有椅子。
[02:54] Yes, the terrace. Big, wide-open spaces. – 我们到屋顶阳台上去吧。有大的、开阔的空间。 – 对,好主意,可以看风景。
[02:58] You sure this guy is rehabilitated? 你肯定这家伙已经改邪归正了吗?
[03:01] He was in prison, not a finishing school. 亲爱的,他从监狱里出来, 而不是…女子家政学校。
[03:03] You know my sentiments, but very happy birthday. 你知道我会怎么想, 但是还是要祝你生日快乐。
[03:07] A birthday song for Steffi. 献给斯蒂菲的生日快乐歌。
[03:12] Looking at you while troubles are fleeing… 望着你我就无忧无虑,
[03:17] I’m admiring the view… 我羡慕的美景…
[03:19] ‘Cause it’s you that I’m seeing. 就是望着你。
[03:22] And the sweet honeydew of well-being… 幸福而甜美的甘露…
[03:26] settles on me. 降临于我。
[03:32] What is this light that shines when you enter… 你的出现,带来怎样的光芒?
[03:36] Iike a star in the night? 仿佛夜空星光闪亮。
[03:39] And what’s to prevent her from destroying my sight… 没有人能破坏我的美景,
[03:44] if you centre it all on me? 因为你已经成为我一切的中心。
[03:52] Looking at you, I’m filled with the essence of… 望着你,我从心底里洋溢着…
[03:57] the quintessence of joy. 快乐的精髓。
[04:01] Looking at you, I hear poets tellin’ of… 望着你,我听见了赞美美丽的…
[04:07] Lovely Helen of Troy. 特洛伊城海伦的诗歌。
[04:10] Darling, life seemed so grey… 亲爱的,以往的日子暗淡无光,
[04:15] I’ve wanted to end it. 我总想了结。
[04:17] Till that marvellous day… 直到那奇妙的一天,你的出现…
[04:20] you started to mend it. 改变了这一切。
[04:22] And if you’ll only stay… 如果你能留下来,
[04:25] then i’ll spend it with you. 我会一直凝望你。
[04:36] Sweetie. 太甜蜜了!
[04:42] I’m gonna get some drinks. Want anything? 我去拿点喝的来。你要什么吗?
[04:45] No thanks, but can you get Steffi’s present from the car? 不,谢谢。但你去拿之前,能不能出去 取一下我给斯蒂菲的礼物,我忘在车里了?
[04:50] Here. – 噢,当然。 – 霍尔登,钥匙。
[04:54] Enjoying the view? 你喜欢这风景吗?
[04:56] I like any view after years in that stinking rat hole. 我喜欢任何风景,在我年复一年地 呆在那个臭气熏天的耗子洞里之后。
[05:00] Very vividly put. Sweetly honest. 噢,比方得太生动了,说真话。
[05:04] You know what solitary’s like? 你知道单独囚禁是什么感觉吗?
[05:07] No, I can’t say I do. 不,我想我不知道。
[05:09] I went to NYU. I didn’t live in the dorm. 我上过纽约大学,很好的学校, 但我没在宿舍里住过……
[05:12] Been a long time since I smelled perfume. 我很久没有闻到香水味了。
[05:15] Do I have too much on? 噢,我是不是洒得太多了?
[05:17] You smell like what I think heaven would smell like. 你的香味对我来说就像是 我闻到了天堂的味道。
[05:20] Well, thank you. Very nice. 噢,谢谢,不错。
[05:23] When you shook my hand… 你刚才和我握手时,
[05:25] I thought my heart would stop. 我想我的心脏都快停止跳动了。
[05:27] Oh, that’s sweet. 噢,你真会说话。
[05:30] But remember, you’ve been deprived of female contact. 你看,你已经很长时间没接触过女人了。
[05:33] I used to lie in my cell and dream of someone like you. 我常常躺在我的房间里, 梦想着像你一样的女孩。
[05:39] I took a Criminology course at college. Very insightful. 噢,在大学时我上过 “犯罪学”这门课,很长见识……
[05:43] You got very sensual lips. 你的嘴唇很性感。
[05:46] It’s a part of me I rarely think of. 噢…呃…这个部位我没怎么想过。
[05:49] Can I smell your hair? 我能闻一下你的头发吗?
[05:50] Smell my hair? Okay. 你想闻我的头发?好吧。
[05:53] You know what? it’ll be gone soon. I’m thinking of cutting it. 你知道吗?它可能马上就要没了, 我在想把它剪掉。
[05:58] Holden might like that. 我想霍尔登可能喜欢短发。
[05:59] If you were my girl… 你知道你要是我的女孩,我会怎么做吗?
[06:02] It’s a little chilly outside. 嗯…外面有点凉,也许我应该进去了……
[06:05] I’d make love to you in every room in the house. 你要是我的女孩,我就在房内的 每一间屋子里和你做爱,
[06:10] On every bed. 在每一张床上,
[06:13] On every rug. 在每一块地毯上,
[06:15] On every tabletop. 在每一个桌面上和你做爱。
[06:18] We also have some lovely Early-American chandeliers. 我们还有些可爱的 从“古董美国”买的枝形吊灯。
[06:23] Let’s go for a drive. 我们出去兜兜风吧。
[06:28] I don’t think it’s such a good idea. 呃…不,我不认为这是个好主意。
[06:31] I haven’t seen the ocean or been to Harlem or Chinatown in years. 我有好多年没见到大海了, 或去哈莱姆和唐人街了。
[06:35] No, it’s out of the question. 噢…不,不可能的。
[06:38] Okay, but you can’t blame me for trying. 好吧,但你不能责怪我想尝试一下吧。
[06:40] No, I think we should go inside before… 没有。我想我们应该回到里面去了,在……
[06:43] Before what? 在什么?
[06:45] Before you break your parole. 在你违反你的假释条例之前。
[06:48] If I took you in my arms and kissed you, would you dime on me? 如果现在我就抱住你并亲吻你, 你会卖了我吗?
[06:54] Dime? 卖了?
[06:55] Turn me in. 告发我。
[06:56] Let’s not find out. 噢,你最好别试。
[07:11] How was it? 怎么样?
[07:17] Very interesting. 很有意思。
[07:20] I’ve never been kissed by a sociopath before. 我以前从没被一个社会渣滓亲吻过。
[07:24] I kissed you the best I could. The only practice I had in 10 years… 我尽我所能吻的你,考虑到这十年里 我唯一能做的练习就是和…
[07:30] is with Vincent ‘The Thumb’ Adatto. 文森特・“大拇哥”・阿达托亲吻。
[07:44] Vincent ‘The Thumb’ doesn’t know what he’s missing. 天呐,文森特・“大拇哥” 这下要怀念你了。
[07:50] Can I see you again? 我可以再见你吗?
[07:56] You know I’m getting married. 你知道我快结婚了。
[08:01] I could show the world how to smile. 我能够向世界展示如何微笑;
[08:06] I could be glad… 我能够一直…
[08:08] all of the while. 兴高采烈;
[08:12] I could change the grey skies to blue. 我能够使阴郁的天空变蓝;
[08:16] If i had you. 如果我拥有你。
[08:23] I could leave the old days behind… 我能够将往日岁月抛在脑后,
[08:27] Leave all my pals, i’d never mind. 离开我的伙伴,我不会介意;
[08:34] I could start my life all anew. 我能够重启我的人生;
[08:38] If i had you.. 如果我拥有你。
[08:44] I could climb the snow-capped mountains… 我能够攀上雪山的峰顶,
[08:50] sail the mighty ocean wide. 在狂暴无垠的海洋中航行;
[08:55] I could cross the burning desert. 我能够横贯燃烧的沙漠;
[09:01] If i had you by my side. 如果有你和我相伴。
[09:06] I could be a king, uncrowned… 我能够成为无冕的国王,
[09:10] Humble, poor, rich, renowned. 无论卑微还是著名,贫穷还是富有;
[09:17] There is nothing I couldn’t do. 我无所不能;
[09:21] If i had you. 如果我拥有你。
[09:37] He’s en route to New York now, and he’s wonderful. 他现在正在往纽约来的路上, 他太奇妙了。
[09:41] It’s been like… 好像是经过…
[09:43] a chance meeting after all these years with a true soul mate. 这许多年之后,因缘际会忽然就 遇上了这么个真正的知心伴侣。
[09:47] He senses my every need. Like he knows what I’m thinking. 你知道,他能够感知我所有的需要, 像是知道我在想什么。
[09:51] It’s your fantasy come true. 你的幻想成真了。
[09:53] It is. I still can’t believe it. 是…是的,我…我仍然不敢相信。
[09:56] You know, it’s not that he’s tall… 你知道,不是因为他的个子…
[10:00] or handsome, but he’s… 或他的容貌,而是他的…
[10:02] He’s magical. 他有种魔力。
[10:04] And he feels me in a way no man ever has done before. 他爱抚我的方式也很奇特, 以前从没有其他男人这样摸过我。
[10:10] He’s romantic and sexy and… 他浪漫而又性感……
[10:13] I had this dream… 我做过这样一个梦,
[10:15] that I was in bed with him… 我和他在床上,
[10:18] and he was kissing my earlobes… 他亲吻我的耳垂,
[10:21] and then he started stroking my shoulder blades. 然后他开始抚摸我的肩胛。
[10:24] And I nearly had an orgasm. 我几乎来了高潮。
[10:27] I had a lot of neat stuff to tell Dad. 我又收集了很多猛料要告诉老爸。
[10:29] He’d really made a big score with Von. 他真的在芳身上大获全胜。
[10:32] But now i’ve got to stop for a minute… 但是现在,我必须暂停一分钟,
[10:35] because no matter how we humans like to think we control things… 因为不管人们如何以为他们能够 掌控世间万物,
[10:39] that’s not how it works. 但有时事与愿违。
[10:41] Suddenly, with no warning… 突然地,没有任何征兆,
[10:43] Grandpa died. 爷爷去世了。
[10:45] It was in his sleep, peaceful, with no suffering… 他躺在那儿,平静安详,不再有痛苦,
[10:49] but it made philosophers of us all. 而我们个个成了哲学家。
[10:51] When your number is up, your number is up. 如果你的日子尽了, 那么你的日子就到了。
[10:55] That’s why it’s important that… 所以这点非常重要,
[10:57] we cherish each moment of our lives. 我们必须珍惜每一刻,我们生命的每一刻。
[11:02] And not smoke. 不要吸烟。
[11:03] Smoke? 吸烟?
[11:05] Pop smoked for 70 years, you know? 我是说他…爸爸吸了70年的烟,你知道?
[11:09] He never exercised. He ate cholesterol and fatty foods. 而且他从不运动,他什么都吃, 他吃高胆固醇的饱含脂肪的食物。
[11:14] He died at a healthy, ripe old age. 而他活到高龄,健康自然而死。
[11:17] I haven’t had steak for so long. I love steak. 我太久没吃到牛排了,我喜欢牛排。
[11:20] That’s disgusting. 真讨厌。
[11:21] I’d kill for some marbleised meat. 我要吃五花肉,馋死了。
[11:24] Now they say 6 cups of coffee a day… 有人说一天喝六杯咖啡可以预防…
[11:28] prevents colon cancer. 可以预防结肠癌。
[11:31] Last week it was bad for you. 上星期你做得不好。
[11:33] What’s it all about? I mean, what…? 这有什么意义?我是说,我们…
[11:37] What are we doing? We’re rushing! 我们都在干什么?我们忙忙碌碌!
[11:39] That’s right. 没错。
[11:40] Where are we going? 我们要去向何方?
[11:42] Into the void. 去向空虚。
[11:44] – The void. – That’s it. 没错,就是空虚,你知道。
[11:46] – I never believed in God. – Oh, come. – 就这么回事。我从没信过上帝。 – 噢,得了。
[11:48] No, I didn’t, even as a kid. I remember I used to think… 真的,我没信过,甚至在我很小的时候。 我以前经常…经常想,我记得的,
[11:52] ‘Even if He exists, He’s done such a terrible job…’ 我以前想:“就算他真的存在, 他也干得太差劲了。”
[11:56] ‘It’s a wonder people don’t file a class action suit against Him.’ “真奇怪人们怎么没有,你知道, 联合起来,共同起诉他。”
[12:00] You shouldn’t say that. 你在说什么啊。
[12:01] We’re not here just because of the new physics. 我们聚集在这里,不是为了 来探讨什么“新物理学”的。
[12:04] You must believe in something. 你总该信仰点什么吧。
[12:06] The dignity of man. 人的尊严。
[12:08] The flat tax, the right to bear arms and school prayer. 我信仰单一税制、有权携带武器和在校祈祷。
[12:11] If nobody’s out there, who’re they praying to? 如果上面空空如也,他们向谁祈祷?
[12:14] Don’t start arguing in front of Grandpa now. – 别吵了。 – 拜托!拜托别在爷爷面前争吵,行吗?
[12:20] I can’t believe you. 我无法相信。
[12:21] One moment. He wasn’t an atheist or a Republican, or a Democrat. 等等,他不是无神论者,他不是 共和党人,他甚至不是民主党人。
[12:25] He must’ve been something. 妈,他一定是什么吧。
[12:27] He was a foot fetishist. 他是个恋足癖者。
[12:29] The only group I remember he belonged to. 这是我记得的他唯一参加过的组织。
[12:32] – That’s true. – It drove your mother crazy. – 没错。 – 你都快让你妈疯了。
[12:36] Pop, is that you? 老爸,那是你吗?
[12:37] I have one message for you. 我有话和你说。
[12:40] You work and work for years and years… 你工作啊工作,一年又一年,
[12:43] always on the go. 总是忙得团团转,
[12:45] You never take a minute off… 却从不停歇片刻,
[12:47] too busy making dough. 太忙于挣钱。
[12:49] Someday, you say, you’ll have your fun… 有一天你说,在你成为大富翁之后,
[12:51] when you’re a millionaire. Imagine all the fun you’ll have… 你会享受生活。 设想一下当你坐在破摇椅上,
[12:55] in your old rocking chair. 还会有什么乐趣?
[13:05] Enjoy yourself… 享受生活,
[13:07] it’s later than you think. 否则后悔晚矣。
[13:09] Enjoy yourself… 享受生活,
[13:11] while you’re still in the pink. 当你还年富力强。
[13:13] The years go by… 岁月流逝,
[13:16] as quickly as a wink. 似白驹过隙。
[13:18] Enjoy yourself, enjoy yourself… 享受生活,享受生活,
[13:20] it’s later than you think. 否则后悔晚矣。
[13:25] Another birthday’s here and gone, you’ve turned another page. 又一个生日来了又走, 你又翻过了一页。
[13:30] Suddenly you realise… 忽然之间你意识到…
[13:32] that you’ve reached middle age. 你已经人到中年。
[13:34] Think of all the fun you’ve missed, makes you kind of sad… 想想你错过的那些快乐 使你略感悲哀。
[13:38] It’s better to have had your wish than to have wished you had. 与其说“我希望我已经”, 不如说“我已经实现了我希望”。
[14:19] Enjoy yourself… 享受生活,
[14:21] it’s later than you think. 否则后悔晚矣。
[14:23] Enjoy yourself… 享受生活,
[14:25] while you’re still in the pink. 当你还年富力强。
[14:27] The years go by… 岁月流逝,
[14:29] as quickly as a wink. 似白驹过隙。
[14:31] Enjoy yourself, enjoy yourself… 享受生活,享受生活,
[14:34] it’s later than you think. 否则后悔晚矣。
[14:45] That was… 这…太…
[14:46] unbelievable. 不可思议了。
[14:51] Just every… 你做的…
[14:54] thing you did… 每一件事,
[14:57] and all the… 你做的…
[14:59] things you did. 所有的事,
[15:02] Absolutely perfect. 都完美无缺。
[15:05] Actually, it wasn’t perfect. 事实上并非完美无缺,我…
[15:07] At one point I stroked when I should have hick eyed… 在我应该发丘疹的时候, 我…我却中了风,
[15:11] but you know, I apologise. 但是你知道,我要道歉。
[15:15] I feel limp. 我感到…我感到软绵绵的。
[15:18] You know, I’d really love you to come to Paris with me. 你看,我真的非常希望 你能和我一起去巴黎,
[15:21] I’m serious. 真心诚意。
[15:23] Paris? 是吗?巴黎?
[15:25] And then Bora-Bora? 然后去波拉-波拉?
[15:27] Well, yes. Bora-Bora, but Paris first and then… 噢,是的,波拉-波拉, 但…但是先去巴黎,然后…
[15:30] we’d work our way down to at least one of the Boras. 我们…我们想法子至少去…嗯… 两个“波拉”中的一个。
[15:34] We can live in your garret. 我们可以住在你的阁楼房间。
[15:37] Technically, when I say garret… 从技术性的角度来说,当我说“阁楼”时,
[15:39] it is a garret, yet… 很有趣,它…它是指一间阁楼,然而……
[15:41] And drink wine and eat snails till the dawn comes up. 喝着葡萄酒,吃着蜗牛,直到晨曦微露。
[15:44] Snails? – 蜗牛? – 对!
[15:46] Remember? You said you also loved waking up in the night… 不记得啦?你说过你也喜欢在半夜醒来,
[15:51] drinking wine and eating snails. 坐在床上边吃蜗牛边喝葡萄酒。
[15:53] I said it was such a coincidence. 是啊,我说怎么会这么巧啊。
[15:55] Well, they’re molluscs. 嗯…它们是软体动物,
[15:58] I love a good mollusc. 我…我喜欢上等的软体动物。
[16:02] What? The wedding’s off? 你什么意思?婚礼没了?
[16:05] Exactly. I gave back his ring. 就像我说的。我把戒指还给他了。
[16:07] Why? 为什么?
[16:08] There’s someone else I can’t get out of my mind. 因为有另外的人让我难以忘怀。
[16:11] But you’re in love with Holden. 什么?但是你爱霍尔登。
[16:13] No. At least, I’m not sure. 不,爸,我不爱他。至少我不能肯定。
[16:16] And I can’t cheat on him while I decide. 我不能欺骗他,因为我决定……
[16:18] Cheat? He’s going to be your husband! – 欺骗他?霍尔登马上是你丈夫了! – 不,爸爸!
[16:20] In November. I’ll show you the receipts from the caterers. 就在十一月。我给你看看, 这些都是承办婚宴的收据。
[16:23] Calm your denial mechanism. 鲍勃,收敛一下你的否定装置。
[16:25] Holden is wonderful, but someone else came into my life. 我不是说霍尔登有什么不好, 只是有另外的人闯入了我的生活,
[16:30] I must see where it goes. It’d be unfair to Holden if not. 我想看看结果究竟会怎样。如果我 不这样试一下,对霍尔登也不公平。
[16:33] Now we’ve bought the wedding dress… 好吧,行。既然我们已经给你 买好了优美的婚礼服,
[16:36] tell us who this new Prince Charming is. 你能不能告诉我这个 突然冒出来的“魅力王子”是谁?
[16:39] You don’t know him. Well, you do, but not like I do. 嗯…你不认识他。好吧,你也认识, 只是没有像我那么了解。
[16:42] I’m sick. 我很难受。
[16:43] My oesophagus is in spasms. – 噢,亲爱的,你怎么了? – 我很难受,我的食管开始痉挛了。
[16:46] Go have a drink of water. 去喝一点水吧。
[16:48] Look what you’re doing to your father. 瞧瞧你对你父亲做了什么!
[16:49] Who has come between you and Holden? 好吧,那个挡在你和霍尔登之间的是谁?
[16:52] Well, he’s bright and charming. – 嗯…他很聪明,很迷人, – 很好。
[16:55] Rough on the outside, but that can change. 外表有点粗犷,但那可以改变。
[16:58] Who is it? Will you tell us, or is this like a game show? 他是谁?你到底想不想告诉我们, 还是你只是想吊我们胃口?
[17:01] You remember Charles Ferry? 你们还记得查尔斯・费里吗?
[17:04] Pardon me? – 你说谁? – 查尔斯・费里。
[17:06] For a minute I thought she said Charles Ferry. 噢,天呐,我刚才好像听到她说查尔斯・费里。
[17:09] Now my oesophagus is starting to move. 现在我的食管开始动起来了。
[17:11] The escaped convict? – 查尔斯・费里?那个逃犯? – 亲爱的!丝凯拉!
[17:15] Ex-convict. He has a college degree. 前罪犯。他有大学学位。
[17:18] This is a psychotic episode. 不…不,丝凯拉,我这么跟你说吧, 你现在精神不太正常。
[17:21] You need shock treatment, or industrial-strength Prozac. 你需要帮助,你需要休克治疗, 或用强力的精神病治疗药物。
[17:25] Mom, you understand. 妈妈,你知道吗?
[17:26] He’s incredibly animalistic. 他身上有一种不可思议的动物性。
[17:30] So we turn him over to the zoo. 好啊,那我们把他交到动物园去。
[17:32] And yet, he’s a child. 另一方面,他又象个孩子。
[17:33] Okay, we’ll make it the children’s zoo. 好啊,为什么不呢? 我们把它变成孩子们的动物园好了。
[17:36] He’s a criminal! 他是个罪犯!
[17:38] I’m shocked. You’ve been singing his praises for months. 妈,我深感震惊! 是你这几个月来一直为他大唱赞歌。
[17:41] As a social symbol, not as a person to be with my child… 是的,没错。但那只是作为一个社会象征, 而非一个真实的人和我的孩子……
[17:46] How are you going to go out with this man? 你怎么可能和这样的男人在一起?
[17:49] You can’t get behind him. He won’t let you. 你甚至不能…不能在他身后。 他不会让你在他身后。
[17:52] You scratch his back, he’ll knife you. 你想替他抓背,他会手刃了你。
[17:55] Under all that veneer is a very soulful young attorney. 透过他的外表,你可以看到一位 充满热情的年轻的律师。
[17:58] I was hoping you’d find a place for him in your firm. 说实话,我指望你能在 你的律师行里给他找个位置。
[18:01] Sure, as treasurer. With Holden. 当然,我让他管财务, 和霍尔登共用一个房间。
[18:04] Speaking as a woman, Holden can be very animal, too. 丝凯拉,作为女人,我想说 霍尔登也可以表现出很强的动物性。
[18:08] Yes, Mom, but it’s of the gerbil family. – 是的,妈妈,但那是沙鼠家族。 – 噢,看你说的。到外面去玩!到外面去玩!
[18:11] As your father, I forbid you to see this man Charles Ferry! 作为你父亲,我禁止你再去见 这个叫查尔斯・费里的男人!
[18:15] You will marry Holden! 你必须按计划和霍尔登完婚!
[18:17] As head of this house, I command it! I decree it! 作为这个家庭的首脑, 我命令这样!我发布命令!
[18:21] Thou shalt wed thy intended! “汝必如期行婚!”
[18:24] Okay, let’s get a drink. – 好的,过来吧,我们去喝点东西。 – 就这样!
[18:26] You sound tiresomely Biblical. 你听上去像是在颁发令人厌烦的伪圣旨。
[18:29] ‘Tiresomely BiblicaI’? is this Noel Coward with hockey? “令人厌烦的伪圣旨”?你什么意思?在说 诺埃尔・科沃德【英国演员、剧作家】玩曲棍球?
[18:32] – I won’t let her waste her life. – She’s a grown woman. – 我绝不允许她把生命浪费在一个歹徒身上。 – 她已经是个成年人了。
[18:36] You! – 是你! – 什么?
[18:37] You got him out of jail! 你…你把他弄出监狱的!
[18:39] This is my fault now? 噢,现在变成了我的不是了?
[18:41] Honey, what’s wrong? 亲爱的,你怎么啦?出什么事了?
[18:44] Jeffrey Vandermost asked Lane out, not me. 杰弗里・凡德摩斯特 约了莲恩出去,而不是我。
[18:48] My God! How will I face Arnold and Lynn Spence? 噢,我的上帝!我怎么面对 阿诺德和林恩・思朋斯?
[18:52] Is that all you’re thinking about? 你想的就只有这个吗?
[18:54] We bought a racehorse together. He’ll want to cut it in half! 我们合伙买了一匹赛马, 他会把它一劈两半的!
[18:58] We both liked him, and today… 我们俩都喜欢他,今天…
[19:01] he asked if we could talk alone so I got all excited. 他问我能不能和我单独谈谈, 于是我兴奋死了。
[19:04] Then he asked me if I thought Lane would go out with him… 然后他征求我的意见,问莲恩 会不会和他一起去康涅狄格…
[19:08] to a dance in Connecticut. 参加一个舞会。
[19:10] He has a mad crush on her. 他迷上她了,不能自拔。
[19:12] These things happen. 噢,有的时候事情就是这样的。
[19:14] Feelings are feeling and sometimes… 我是说,你知道,感情就是感情,有时……
[19:16] I’m through with love. 我的爱完结了,
[19:19] I’ll never fall again. 再也不会堕入情网。
[19:21] What are you saying? You’re 14! You’ll fall again. 你在说什么啊?你才十四岁! 你当然会再次堕入情网。
[19:24] Look, guys, I’m sorry. 听着,各位,我真难过。
[19:27] I thought you’d be happy for me. I hope in time you understand. 我以为你们会为我高兴。 我希望你们能尽快理解我。
[19:31] I’m through with love. I’ll never fall again. 我的爱完结了, 再也不会堕入情网。
[19:34] What are you singing about? You’re not in love with Holden! 你唱个什么劲? 你又没爱上霍尔登!不是吗?
[19:39] I’m through with love. 我的爱完结了,
[19:42] I’ll never fall again. 再也不会堕入情网。
[19:46] said ‘adieu’ to love… 和爱说“再会”,
[19:49] Don’t ever call again. 再也不会呼唤。
[19:52] Incidentally, while Skylar was breaking up with Holden… 顺便提一下,在丝凯拉和 霍尔登分手的同时,
[19:55] I broke up with Ken, the one I met at the airport. 我也和肯分手了,还记得吗? 我在机场碰到的那位。
[19:59] Because I met this rap singer. 因为我遇见了这位说唱歌手。
[20:01] This guy is just so talented and sexy and… 我想说这家伙那么才华横溢, 那么性感,那么……
[20:05] he just says it all. 你知道,他全靠说。
[20:07] I’m through with love and through with all you motherfuckers. 听着,我受够了爱,受够了 他妈的你们这帮混蛋。
[20:10] Feeling mad shitty? Burn down the city! 感觉糟糕透顶? 把城市烧为平地!
[20:12] Take it over for the brothers. 弟兄们起来攻占它。
[20:15] Burn it up! Come on! Blow it up! 烧掉它!加油!炸掉它!揶!
[20:20] Your eyes of blue… 你的眼睛是蓝色的,
[20:23] your kisses too. 你的吻是忧郁的,
[20:25] I never knew what they could do. 我不知道它们会怎样影响我。
[20:29] I can’t believe… 我不敢相信…
[20:32] that you’re in love with me. 你会爱上我。
[20:42] I love the country. The air smells so fresh. 我喜欢乡间,空气闻起来真新鲜。
[20:49] Charles… 查尔斯…
[20:51] where did you get the money for everything, and the car? 你哪来的钱买这些东西的,这辆车?
[20:57] You know. Loans. 呃…你知道,贷款。
[21:01] It’s a great idea to take a walk here. It’s beautiful. 噢,这个主意真不错, 到这儿来散步。这里太美了。
[21:05] Yeah. What time is it? 是啊,是啊,现在几点了?
[21:08] Four o’clock. 四点。
[21:09] Oh, good. 噢,好。
[21:10] Just thought you’d want to walk around and see the fall leaves. 我想你会喜欢四处走走, 看看秋天的叶子。
[21:17] They are stunning. 美得眩目。
[21:18] Amazing what you miss in the joint. No seasons. A grey nothing. 监狱里什么都没有, 没有季节,一切都灰茫茫的。
[21:23] What are your plans? Not to work in the restaurant forever. 你对未来有什么打算?我想象不出 你会一直在餐馆打工吧。
[21:27] You’re right. Work all day for a few lousy bucks? I got big plans. 你说得没错。为了几个臭子儿成天 拼死卖力?我有大的计划。
[21:32] Like pursuing a law career? 比如从事法律行业?
[21:35] What? 什么?
[21:36] A lawyer? 成为律师?
[21:37] Yeah, yeah, sure. 噢,是啊,当然。
[21:41] You hear something? 你听见什么没有?
[21:43] A bird? 一只鸟儿?
[21:46] Here they come. Timing’s perfect. 这下他们来了,真准时。
[21:47] I’m running as fast as I can. 我尽快跑来了。
[21:49] Move it! 快点!
[21:50] Gotta get out of here! 快点!我们离开这里!
[21:51] I’m going! 等等,我来了!
[21:57] Back in action! 重新行动!
[21:59] – Way to go, Ferry! – Got anything lined up? – 出发吧,费里! – 一切都准备妥啦?
[22:01] Who’s she? – 是的。走吧! – 她是谁?
[22:03] She’s a friend. 呃…一个朋友。
[22:09] Why’d you shoot? He was emptying the register. 你为什么开枪?他不正从 收银机里取出所有的钱吗?
[22:13] Take it easy! I got nervous! 别指责我!我太紧张了!
[22:16] Just let me out at the corner of Park and 93rd. 查尔斯,让我在公园和93街拐角下车。
[22:24] Let me out! I want out of this car! 查尔斯,让我下车!我想下车!
[22:27] Shut up! 闭嘴!
[22:31] I’ll be quiet! Just let me out! 我会安静的!快让我下车!
[22:34] Shut her up, or I shut her up. 让她闭嘴!否则我让她闭嘴!
[22:39] Get out! 下去!
[22:52] By October, Von had gotten up the nerve to leave Greg. 到十月份,芳终于鼓足勇气 离开了格雷格。
[22:56] She got a ticket on Air France and took the first plane to Paris. 她买了张“法航”的飞机票, 登上了飞往巴黎的第一个航班。
[23:00] Dad had given up his flat on the Left Bank… 与此同时,老爸已经放弃了 他在“左岸”的公寓,
[23:04] moving into a place he knew would be Von’s Parisian fantasy. 搬到了一个新的地方,他知道那会 完全符合芳的“巴黎式公寓”的幻想。
[23:09] He began guitar lessons… 他除了学习吉他课程,
[23:11] and even exchanged his word processor for an old typewriter. 他把他的文字处理软件 换成了一台旧的便携式打字机。
[23:19] I’m so happy to see you. 见到你太高兴了。
[23:22] God, look at your place! 天哪,看看你住的地方!
[23:25] This is out of a movie. Or a… This is like my dream. 这只有在电影里才有,或是在梦… 这就是我的梦!
[23:29] This is my dream apartment. My dream view, right here. 这是我梦中的房间, 我梦中的风景,就在这里。
[23:35] Back in New York, it was Halloween. 回到纽约这边,“万圣节”到了。
[23:37] That’s my favourite holiday. 这是我最喜欢的节日。
[23:39] All the kids in the building come trick-or- treating and… 楼里所有的小孩都在玩 “不给糖就捣蛋”的游戏,
[23:42] they all just look so great. 他们都打扮得很个性。
[23:45] What a little moonlight can do. 唔…唔,一点月光会改变什么?
[23:53] What a little moonlight can do to you! 唔…唔,一点月光会改变你什么?
[24:02] Chinatown, my Chinatown… 唐人街,我的唐人街,
[24:05] where the lights are low. 那里的路灯低垂。
[24:10] In some secluded rendevouz… 在某个隐秘的约会处……
[24:17] I’m Chiquita Banana and I’ve come to say… 我是“彻姬塔”香蕉, 我来告诉你们…
[24:21] bananas have to ripen in a certain way. 香蕉必须以它特有的方式成熟。
[24:24] When they’re flecked with brown and have a golden hue… 在它金黄色的表皮上 长出褐色的斑点时,
[24:27] bananas taste the best and are the best for you. 香蕉的味道最最好, 你会觉得味道最好。
[24:32] You can put them in a salad. 你可以把它放在色拉里。
[24:35] You can put them in a pie…yie-yie! 你可以把它放在馅饼里,呀…呀!
[24:39] Any way you want to eat them. 无论你以何种方式吃掉它,
[24:42] It’s impossible to beat them! 你都不可能忘记它!
[24:45] But bananas like the climate… 但是香蕉非常象那…
[24:47] of the very tropical equator. 热带赤道的天气,
[24:51] So you should never put bananas… 所以你千万别把香蕉…
[24:54] in the refrigerator. 放入冰箱。
[24:57] No, no, no, no! 别,别,别,别!
[24:59] That was great. Terrific. 噢,太棒了!太好了!
[25:02] Would you like some candy? 要糖果吗?
[25:05] What a banana! 这香蕉真棒!
[25:16] I’m so happy to see you! 我见到你太高兴了!
[25:19] I wasn’t sure. I was worried. 我不敢肯定,我很担心。
[25:22] Holden, I’m so sorry. – 霍尔登,我很抱歉! – 不…不,嘘…嘘,没关系。
[25:26] It doesn’t matter. 没什么事,没关系的。
[25:29] – I behaved terribly. – It was me, too. – 噢,我的行为太恶劣了。 – 不,不,说真的,我也不怎么样。
[25:32] – No, it was me. – I missed you. – 不,全怪我。 – 我想你。你知道,我真的很想你。
[25:35] Me too. 我也想你。
[25:35] I brought you some Cracker Jack. 我给你买了点东西, 我给你买了“克拉克・杰克”爆米花。
[25:38] He was so in love with my sister… 霍尔登太爱我的姐姐了,
[25:40] that it didn’t matter that She’d given him a hard time. 她那样苛待他,可他一点也不在意。
[25:44] And Mom and Dad were so glad to see them reunited. 妈妈和爸爸看到他们重归于好, 也高兴坏了。
[25:47] He gave her back the ring, but he wanted to be romantic. 你看他又把钻戒给了她, 不过他还是想浪漫一下,
[25:51] So he put it in the CrackerJacks and she swallowed it again. 于是他把它藏在了爆米花的包装盒里, 她又一次把它吞了下去。
[25:57] The rest of fall was normal… 秋天余下的日子对我们来说…
[25:59] for us. 相当正常。
[26:00] The only glitch was on Thanksgiving. 唯一的小差错发生在“感恩节”。
[26:03] Just after dinner… 刚吃完晚饭,
[26:04] Scott suddenly collapsed. 斯科特突然倒地。
[26:06] Everybody panicked. 我们都惊慌失措。
[26:08] There’s no cause for alarm. 没什么可太担心的。
[26:11] There was a blockage in the artery, but it’s been dissolved. 他动脉里有点小阻塞,不过已经 完全清除。所以说他没事了。
[26:15] There’s no problem? 他完全没事了?没一点问题了?
[26:16] No, he’s fine. 100% . 噢,是的,百分之百没事了。
[26:18] Our scan indicated that the condition began some time ago… 我们的检查表明他处在这种状态 有段时间了,也许发生于一年之前。
[26:23] so if he’s shown any kind of strange or weird behaviour… 因此,如果他表现出什么 怪异的或不寻常的行为,
[26:27] It’s because his brain wasn’t getting enough oxygen. 也许那是因为他的大脑 得不到充足的氧气。
[26:31] But as soon as his brain started functioning properly… 他自己都没意识到, 他的大脑一开始正常工作,
[26:36] Scott resigned from the Conservative Republican Club… 斯科特就退出了 “保守共和派青年俱乐部”,
[26:39] and started espousing left-wing Democratic philosophy. 并开始信奉左翼民主派的自由哲学。
[26:42] Dad was overjoyed. Just as proud as can be. 老爸欣喜若狂,洋洋得意。
[26:47] Remember I said New York was most beautiful in fall? 还记得我告诉过你们 纽约的秋天最美吗?
[26:51] I meant the winter. 我真的想说的是冬天最美。
[26:53] At least, when it snows. Because Under a blanket of snow… 我是说至少在下完雪后是这样。 因为覆盖在白雪形成的毯子之下,
[26:56] New York is truly gorgeous and… 纽约城显示出真正的壮美,
[26:59] surprisingly peaceful. 平和异常。
[27:01] But when Christmas comes… 当圣诞节来临时,
[27:03] we’re not the kind of family that sings carols… 你知道,我们不像其他人家那样 热衷于悬挂礼品袜子或唱圣诞歌曲,
[27:07] and we don’t have a goose or anything. 餐桌上也不一定非得有鹅,等等。
[27:09] What we do is head for Paris, to spend Christmas at the Ritz. 我们的计划是前往巴黎, 在“里兹饭店”里度过我们的圣诞假期。
[28:00] Put your finger here. 把你手指放在这儿。
[28:04] He has a fever…it’s a cold. 他发烧了…因为着凉。
[28:08] Should have put on dry clothes after you fell in the fountain. 你掉进喷水池里之后, 我就让你赶紧回家换上干衣服。
[28:12] I’m okay. Go without me. I’ll be all right. – 我没事的,你们自己去吧。我明天就好了。 – 难以置信!
[28:15] We don’t want to go without you. You love the Marx brothers. 老爸,你不去,我们也不想去。 那是马克斯兄弟演的,你最喜欢的电影。
[28:19] I just need some sleep. I’ll be fine. 我只需要睡一觉,我没事的。
[28:22] I’m so excited. 我太激动了!
[28:23] I’m meeting this guy named Guy… or this guy named Guy. 我遇见个叫“吉尔”的人, 也许是叫“盖伊”。
[28:28] I brought you some tea. 爸,我给你端了点茶来。
[28:31] It won’t keep me awake, will it? 这不会让我不着睡觉吧?
[28:34] No, it’s herbal. It’s peppermint. 不会的,完全是草药,薄荷味的。
[28:40] I’d say hello, but I’m sick and you always catch everything. 我想问你好,可是你看,我病了。 什么事你都能赶上。
[28:45] – What happened? – What’s wrong? – 出什么事了? – 怎么回事?
[28:47] I’m not going tonight. 今晚我不去了。
[28:49] I knew it! 我就知道,我就知道!
[28:51] – Nobody’s going? – Von left me. – 没人去了吗? – 芳离开我了。
[28:54] What happened? 出什么事了?
[28:55] I have no idea, but she’s on her way back to New York. 出什么…我也不知道出什么事了,反正现在 她已经在回纽约去的路上了。
[28:59] When she first came, everything was perfect. 她刚来的时候,一切都很完美。
[29:02] She said it was like a dream had come true for her. 她说这就像,你知道, 就像梦想成真,对她来说。
[29:06] And then, suddenly… 然后突然之间…
[29:07] this morning… 就在今天早晨……
[29:10] I want to go back home… 嗯…我想回家,回到…
[29:13] to Greg. 格雷格身边。
[29:17] Really? 真的吗?
[29:18] I don’t know what’s up with me. 是的,我不…我不知道我怎么了。
[29:21] Since when? 从什么时候…什么时候开始有这念头的?
[29:24] I don’t know. 我不知道。
[29:27] Why? 为什么?
[29:29] I don’t know how to explain it exactly. 我不知道,我不知道该怎样准确解释。
[29:32] Just tell me. You know, just… 跟我谈谈,你知道,就……
[29:35] It’s not that I don’t think you’re great. 这并不意味我认为你有什么不好,知道吗?
[29:38] I think you’re great. 我认为你很好。
[29:42] Just for years i’ve been married to Greg. 只是,你看,我和格雷格结婚已经很多年了。
[29:45] And he can be difficult, and we’ve had… 他有时是有点难缠,我们也有过…
[29:49] our ups and downs… 起起落落,
[29:52] certainly. 当然会这样。
[29:53] Since when…? 从什么时候开始你有……?
[29:54] Look, I don’t know. It’s just… 你看,我也不知道。只是……
[29:56] I’ve always had this fantasy… 我…我一直有这样的幻想,
[30:02] that one day i’d meet the perfect man… 期望有一天我会遇上个完美的男人,
[30:05] and he’d fulfil my dreams and I would have… 他能实现我的梦想,这样我就有了…
[30:09] a perfect life. 一个完美的人生。
[30:11] And that fantasy… 这个幻想…
[30:14] I think, always sort of… 我想,从某种意义上来说,一直成了…
[30:17] was part of this dissatisfaction I had with Greg… 我对格雷格和 对我自己生活不满意的…
[30:21] and my life. 一部分。
[30:23] And then you came along… 这时你出现了,
[30:25] and you seemed to know every secret thing about me. 你似乎了解我的一切,我的每一个秘密。
[30:31] Let me put it this way… 我这么说吧,
[30:34] I have seen my dream come true… 我已经看到了我的梦想变成了现实,
[30:37] and my fantasy… 我的幻想…
[30:39] no longer tortures me. 不再折磨我了。
[30:41] I can deal with it. 我可以处理好了。
[30:45] But that’s so neurotic. 可这太神经了啊!
[30:48] I know. 噢,我知道,
[30:50] I’m crazy. 我很疯狂。
[30:53] But suppose I said to you that… 要是我跟你说…
[30:56] none of this was really true, that this is all… 这一切都不是真的,那会怎样? 这一切只是…
[30:59] a facade i’ve been putting on. 我伪装起来的表面,
[31:02] That somehow I had access to… 只是我通过某种途径,你知道,接触到了…
[31:06] your deepest feelings, needs and thoughts… 你最深处的感情、你的需要、 你所有秘密的想法,
[31:10] and that I’ve been playing this character just to… 我只是扮演了这样一个角色, 目的只是为了…
[31:14] win you over, to get you to like me, make you happy? 赢得你,使你快乐是为了让你喜欢我?
[31:18] If that’s what you told me… 如果你这么说,
[31:21] then I’d say you were crazy. 那么我要说,你很疯狂。
[31:25] So that’s exactly why I’m not going tonight. 因此这就是我今晚不想去的原因。
[31:29] I plan to go to Napoleon’s tomb. To lie down next to him. 相反,我准备去拿破仑墓, 我要在他旁边躺下来。
[31:33] – That’ll be my Christmas Eve. – That’s so sad! – 这就是我的圣诞之夜。 – 太可怜了!
[31:36] The women you pick! 看看你选的女人!
[31:37] No, you’re going out. Someone’s got to take Mom. 不,不,你一定要去。 我是说,得有人陪着妈妈去。
[31:41] You’re too sick? 你病得那么厉害,今晚不能出去吗?
[31:43] – He looks terrible. – I’m fine if I don’t move my eyes. – 他看上去糟透了。 – 我感觉还行,只要我不动眼珠子。
[31:46] He has a 101 temperature. You’re not going anywhere. 他的体温有38度3。 你今晚哪儿都不能去。
[31:48] I’m not in a Groucho mood. – 我现在可没看格劳乔【・马克斯】的兴致。 – 别这样,你喜欢他。去吧!
[31:52] It’s Christmas Eve, it’s Paris. There’s a ball… 这是圣诞节,这是巴黎。有个舞会…… 再者说,你是那个委员会的成员,
[31:56] that you helped organise. 它安排了“实验电影院”的晚会, 所以你必须去。
[31:59] – Enjoy yourself. – I’ll go for a couple hours. – 去放松一下吧。 – 我会呆上几个小时……
[32:02] I must stay here, but there’s no reason you don’t go. 我是不得不呆在这里, 而你没什么理由不去。
[32:05] It’s later than you think. 再不去就晚了。
[34:08] Remember our first Christmas in Paris… 还记得我们在巴黎过的第一个圣诞夜吗?
[34:11] the month before we married? 就在我们结婚前的一个月?
[34:13] I do, because that was when… 当然记得,因为就在那时…
[34:15] I knew that someday I would have to live there. 我知道总有一天,我一定会生活在这里。
[34:19] I remember it like it was yesterday. 唔…我记忆犹新,就像是昨天。
[34:23] I don’t want to panic you, but that was decades ago. Decades. 我不想让你抓狂,但是那已经是 几十年前的事了,我是说,几十年前。
[34:27] I know. I know it was decades ago. 我知道,我知道已经几十年了。
[34:30] Remember that cafe we used to go to? 你还记得那家我们经常去的咖啡馆吗?
[34:32] Cafe Terese or whatever, with the cats. Remember? 叫“特蕾莎咖啡馆”还是什么? 有好多猫,还记得吗?还记得吗?
[34:37] Now i’ll tell you the truth. 现在我跟你说实话吧,
[34:39] I hated that cat. 我讨厌那些猫,我…我恨死那些猫了。
[34:43] Maybe that’s why you were scratching yourself all night. 也许那就是你为什么 整夜挠痒痒的原因。
[34:46] Was I scratching myself? 我整夜挠痒痒了吗?
[34:48] – That’s what you noticed? – I certainly did. – 你注意到我挠痒痒了? – 当然,我当然注意到了。
[34:51] I hated that cat. 我讨厌那些猫,我现在就告诉你,
[34:53] I couldn’t stand it… 我受不了……
[34:55] but now that cafe is round the corner from my home. 但是现在,那家咖啡馆就在 我屋子不远处的拐角上。
[34:58] You’re joking! 你开玩笑!
[34:59] Why would I joke about something like that? – 我为什么要开这样的玩笑? – 你想去吗?
[35:02] You want to have a drink there? – 你想到那儿去喝一杯吗? – 不。
[35:04] – Why not? – Because we’re drinking here. – 为什么不? – 因为我们在这儿有喝的,
[35:06] Why would I want to go? – 我为什么要去那儿? – 是的,可是……
[35:08] We can take our moustaches off. 你看,我们可以摘掉我们的胡子, 没人会注意我们的……
[35:10] You’re having a nostalgic…? 难道你忽然有种怀旧的……?
[35:12] I’m having a thing. Sue me. I just thought it’d be fun. 是的,我是有种感觉,你怪我好了。 我只不过认为那可能很有意思。
[35:16] We can’t… 不,我们不可能溜出去……
[35:18] Come on, we’ll take our moustaches off, no problem. 得了,我们只要去掉胡子,没问题的。
[35:21] – That I’d like to do. – Me too. – 我乐意替你刮“胡子”。 – 你也想让我替你刮?
[35:23] Never thought I’d hear you say, ‘Take my moustache off.’ 我绝没料到你会说:“替我刮胡子。”
[35:26] Please. 拜托!
[35:29] Wail go. 别扯了,我们走吧。
[35:30] I feel good. I’ve had 3 glasses of champagne. 我有点兴奋,感觉很好。 我喝了三杯香槟,感觉棒极了。
[35:34] Let’s go see this place. – 我们去看看那地方吧。 – 好吧,可是…可是…
[35:37] You want to sneak out? 你真的想溜出去吗?
[35:38] I do. We snuck out before, remember? 当然。这不是第一次… 我们以前也开溜过,你还记得吗?
[35:42] Remember that boring party we went to with the Wainwrights? 还记得那次我们和汉密尔顿・温赖特 一起参加的那个晚会吗,极其无聊?
[35:46] Yes, I remember, because… 噢,是的,是的,我记得那次,因为…
[35:49] we left through the toilet window. 因为我们先溜了出去,然后通过 洗手间的窗子离开的。
[35:52] A guy was singing, ‘Climb Every Mountain.’ 有个家伙在唱《翻越群山》, 我们受不了了,就溜了出去……
[35:56] And you knocked over the punch bowl, if I remember correctly. 要是我没记错的话,你还打翻了 盛着“宾治”酒的大酒杯,
[35:59] Yes, but you let out the shriek that got us caught. 是的,我打翻了大酒杯,但是你的叫声 那么刺耳,害得我们被抓住了。
[36:03] Remember how we made love? Do you remember? 噢,你还记得我们怎么做爱的吗? 你还记得我…你知道,噢,我的雪茄……
[36:07] – You dropped your cigar. – I know. – 你的雪茄掉了。 – 我知道,给我雪茄。
[36:09] I dropped the cigar and I… 我的雪茄掉了,我……
[36:12] You’re so drunk. 你醉得厉害。
[36:14] I remember us making love. 我记得我们做爱。
[36:16] Remember the candles? – 烛光?你还记得那些蜡烛吗? – 是的,我记得那些蜡烛,
[36:18] I remember the candles, the hotel, but not you. 我记得那家旅馆,但是不知道 为什么,我就是记不清你了,
[36:22] Unless you were the one under me. 除了记得你在我身下。
[36:24] – Now you’re in character. – I don’t know where I am. – 现在你露出本性了。 – 我不知道身处何方,
[36:26] – I’m lost. – Come on. Let’s go. – 我…我…我晕头了。 – 快点,我们走吧,走吧!
[36:29] – Our coats are in the car. – Forget it. – 外面很冷,我们的外套都在车里。 – 我们的外套?别穿了。
[36:32] It’s a warm night. Come on. Pretend you’re young. 这是一个温暖的夜晚。 快点,就当自己还很年轻吧。
[36:36] I could do for you. – 我们走吧! – 好吧,我可以为你这么做。
[36:41] You’re better off without her. 没有她,对你来说更好。
[36:43] How do you know? You never met her. 你…你怎么知道?没有她更好? 你看,你都没见过她。
[36:47] I know you. 可我知道你。
[36:48] So what does that mean? 是吗?你这什么意思?
[36:50] A good psychiatrist… 任何一个好的、
[36:52] that listened to you… 倾听你的心理医生…
[36:54] would think every time I’m with a woman, you get jealous. 都会认为,每次我和一个女人 在一起时,你都会嫉妒。
[36:58] Why are you laughing? – 你笑什么? – 嫉妒?
[36:59] I just wish you’d pick someone who’d make you happy. 乔,我只是希望你能选一个 能使你幸福的女人。
[37:02] Like who? 比如说谁?
[37:04] I made you happy. 我使你幸福。
[37:05] – I didn’t say you didn’t. – I made you very happy. – 是的,我没说你没使我幸福。 – 我使你很幸福,
[37:09] When we weren’t at each other’s throats. 在我们没有,你知道,相互吵架的时候。
[37:11] Does this ring a bell? This is why I took you here. 你想起什么来了没有? 这就是我为什么带你上这儿来。
[37:15] Does this mean anything? 你…你没感觉到什么吗?
[37:16] Is this where we…? 这里…这里是不是我们……?
[37:18] This is it, yes. That’s why I dragged you all over town. 这里就是,是的。这就是为什么 我把你大老远地拽到这里。
[37:22] My God! 我的上帝!
[37:23] – You remember this? – We stayed up all night here. – 你记得这里吗? – 我们在这里曾经度过整个夜晚。
[37:26] I know. I held you in my arms till the light came up. 我知道。我用我的双臂揽着你, 直到天光放亮。
[37:30] Remember the song? 你还记得吗?你还记得那首歌吗?
[37:32] – I do. – I still sing that song. – 是的,我记得。 – 我还记得,因为我还在唱那首歌。
[37:35] I learned it from you. That was the first time. Remember? 我第一次是从你那儿听到的。 那是第一次,你还记得吗?
[37:39] I’m through with love… 我的爱完结了,
[37:42] I’ll never fall again. 再也不会堕入情网。
[37:45] Said ‘adieu’ to love… 和爱说“再会”,
[37:48] Don’t ever call again. 再也不会呼唤。
[37:51] For I must have you… 因为我必须拥有你,
[37:54] or no one. 不会再有其他人,
[37:58] And so I’m through with love. 因此我的爱已经彻底完结。
[38:04] I’ve locked my heart. 我紧锁心扉,
[38:06] I’ll keep my feelings there. 把我的感情深埋在那儿。
[38:09] I have stocked my heart… 贮藏于我心中的,
[38:12] with icy frigidaire. 只有冰冷彻骨的空气。
[38:15] And I mean to care for no one… 我不想再在乎任何人,
[38:23] because I’m through with love. 因为我的爱已经彻底完结。
[38:28] Why did you lead me to think… 为什么你使我相信…
[38:31] you could care? 你会在乎我?
[38:34] You didn’t need me… 你不需要我,
[38:36] for you had your share… 因为你有你圈内的…
[38:39] of friends around you… 朋友围绕着你,
[38:42] to hound you and swear… 他们追逐着你,发誓…
[38:45] with deep emotion… 以很深的情感…
[38:48] devotion to you. 热爱你。
[38:52] Goodbye to spring… 再见,春天,
[38:55] and all it meant to me. 以及它所意味的一切。
[38:58] It can never bring… 物是人非,
[39:01] the things that used to be. 时光不会倒流。
[39:05] For I must have you… 因为我必须拥有你,
[39:08] or no one. 不会再有其他人,
[39:13] And so I’m through with love. 因此我的爱已经彻底完结。
[41:14] I wonder what would’ve happened if we’d stayed together. 你知道,多年以来,我一直在想 如果我们还在一起的话,情况会怎样。
[41:21] That’s something we’ll never know. 这是我们谁都无法知道的事情,你知道。
[41:25] We’ve managed to produce… 但是我们生养了…
[41:27] a fabulous daughter. 一个出色的女儿。
[41:29] She is unbelievable. 我是说,她令人称奇。
[41:31] She’s got your looks, fortunately… 幸运的是,她有着你的容貌,
[41:35] and my magic personality. 和我的富有魔力的个性。
[41:37] She is wonderful. – 是啊,她太奇妙了。 – 她很棒。
[41:40] And you’ve been very happy with Bob, so that’s good. 你和鲍勃在一起很幸福, 这真的很好。
[41:44] He’s wonderful. 噢,他很出色。
[41:45] – You couldn’t have done better. – No. – 我认为他很出色,你也做得再好不过了。 – 他是的。不。
[41:49] There have been a few times, you’ll admit… 但有那么几次,你承认的吧,
[41:52] you did call me in an emergency and I had to come bail you out. 你在危急的情况下给我打电话, 我不得不过去替你摆脱困境。
[41:57] I know. – 有几次吧? – 我知道,我知道。
[41:59] Two major fights with Bob, and… 你和鲍勃有两次大的争吵,我记得,
[42:02] one disgusting lump that turned out to be benign… 还有次你发现长了个可恶的肿块, 尽管最后结果是完全良性的,
[42:07] though you were in a panic. 但是当时你惊恐万分。
[42:08] You were there for me. 我知道,你帮我挺过了难关。
[42:10] And you for me. 你也帮过我,你知道。
[42:12] And I appreciate it. 我很感激。
[42:13] I think we’ve been better friends… 实际上我认为…我们成为朋友比成为…
[42:17] than husband and wife. 夫妻要好。
[42:19] Yeah, we probably have. 是啊,也许是吧。
[42:21] But nobody made me laugh the way you did. 你知道,没有人能像你那样 逗得我大笑,乔。
[42:24] I love Bob with all my heart, it isn’t that. 我爱鲍勃,全心全意, 但这不一样。
[42:27] It’s just that you could always push that button in me. 只有你总是能,你知道, 你能触动我的那根神经。
[42:32] So why is that so important? 这有什么特别重要的吗?
[42:34] I don’t know. 我不知道,我不知道。
[42:36] Maybe we’re crazy. 也许我们很疯狂。
[42:42] That girl that dumped you today, did she make you laugh? 今天甩了你的那个女孩也很疯狂, 她会逗你发笑吗?
[42:46] I don’t know. 我不知道。
[42:48] I have to put that… 过去的我必须让它…
[42:50] behind. 过去。
[42:56] Funny how life goes. 生活真是有意思。
[42:57] It’s amazing. Amazing. 很奇妙,很奇妙。
[43:27] Let’s go. It’s late. 我们走吧,已经很晚了。
[43:29] It’s definitely late. 绝对很晚了。
[43:32] Christmas Eve, and late. 圣诞夜,深夜。
[43:34] Let’s go. 我们走。
[43:37] Everyone says ‘I love you…’ 人人都说:“我爱你……”
[43:40] the cop on the corner and the burglar too. 连拐角处的警察和窃贼也这么说。
[43:43] Christmas Eve in Paris. 巴黎的圣诞之夜。
[43:46] What a year! 这是怎样的一年啊!
[43:48] And that sort of brings us to the end of our story. 这也差不多把我们带到了 我们故事的结尾。
[43:51] I told Skylar someone should write it up as a movie. 我跟丝凯拉说, 有人应该把它写下来拍成电影。
[43:54] She said ‘Better be a musical, or no one will believe it.’ 她说:“最好是音乐剧, 否则的话没人会相信。”
[43:58] By the way… 顺便说一下,
[44:00] that night I met a terrific guy. 那天晚上我遇见了个了不起的小伙子,
[44:03] I mean, talk about sexy! 我的意思是,就性感而言!
[44:15] [ translation & synchronization: loco-whopper ] [ 中文翻译、字幕同步:疯狂弥天大幌 ]
[44:25] [ thanks for watching! ] [ 谢谢观看!]
1996年 Tags:伍迪艾伦

Post navigation

Previous Post: Everyone Says I Love You(人人都说我爱你-上)[1996]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Artificial Intelligence:AI(人工智能)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme