英文名称:Everest
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:47] | Can you just listen up? | 大家听好 |
[01:50] | Guys? | 各位 |
[01:52] | We got 2,000 feet, 600 vertical meters | 我们还有2000英尺 600米垂直的路程 |
[01:57] | to Camp Four. | 才抵达第四营区 |
[01:59] | It’s roped all the way, so I know you can make it. | 一路上都有绳索 我知道你们能行的 |
[02:04] | Once we get to the yellow band, we’re gonna regroup, | 一抵达黄色区域 就会重组 |
[02:07] | put on the masks, turn on the gas. | 戴上氧气面罩 并开好氧气瓶 |
[02:09] | Make sense? | 大家听懂了吗 |
[03:03] | 325 dollars a bottle. | 一瓶要325元 |
[03:05] | – For oxygen? – That’s daylight robbery! | – 氧气瓶 – 真是当街打劫 |
[03:08] | Yeah, well, he’s cornered the market, he’s got it. | 没办法 他毕竟垄断了市场 |
[03:10] | He reckons there’s gonna be 20 teams at Base Camp this season. | 他算准这季会有二十支登山队来大本营 |
[03:13] | Twenty teams? | 二十支队伍 |
[03:14] | I mean, with all the Sherpas and porters, it’s gonna be a squeeze up there. | 加上夏尔巴人与搬运工人 山上都要挤爆了 |
[03:18] | Well, that’s a scrum on the ropes, right there. | 这会影响绳子的支撑力度 |
[03:21] | – What is this? – It’s Helen’s. | – 这是什么 – 海伦的东西 |
[03:24] | It’s a little decoration for the mess tent. | 是用来布置用餐区的 |
[03:26] | – You can wear them in your hair. – I’ll have that. Thank you. | – 你可以戴在你的头上 – 我会的 谢谢 |
[03:28] | Okay, I got some news. | 我有消息宣布 |
[03:31] | We got Krakauer. | 乔恩·克拉考尔选中了我们 |
[03:32] | You stole him from Scott Fischer? | 你抢了斯科特·费舍尔的顾客 |
[03:34] | – No, he made up his own mind. – Good job, Rob! | – 不 是他自己决定的 – 干得好 罗布 |
[03:38] | How much is he paying you, Rob? | 他愿意付你多少酬劳 罗布 |
[03:40] | Well, he’s only paying for his airfare. | 这个嘛 他只需自费机票… |
[03:43] | But we get 5,000 words in the magazine and our picture on the front cover. Huh? | 我们就换取了杂志封面与采访 |
[03:48] | That makes it all worthwhile. Right there. | 物超所值 很棒吧 |
[03:50] | – Well, if you get him to the top. – If? | – 前提是你能带他到山顶… – 前提是 |
[03:53] | If? How can you say that to me? | 你对我这么没信心 |
[03:55] | – There you go. You all right? – Thanks, Guy. Cheers, mate. | – 来 没问题吧 – 盖 谢谢你 老兄 |
[03:58] | – Hey! – Hello! | – 嗨 – 哈罗 |
[04:01] | – You all right? – Oh, yeah, how are you? | – 你好吗 – 很好 你呢 |
[04:03] | – Me? I’m good. – Oh, look at you! | – 我很好 – 看看你 |
[04:04] | I know, I’m big. | 我知道 大肚子 |
[04:06] | – Here you go. – You good? | – 给你 – 你还好吧 |
[04:08] | Yeah, you know, I’m just gonna miss you. | 你知道的 我会很想念你 |
[04:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:14] | Let’s go, Guy | 走吧 盖 |
[04:17] | Just go careful, all right? | 小心点 好吗 |
[04:19] | – It’s… – Please, my love. | – 不然我… – 拜托 亲爱的 |
[04:21] | Come on. Please don’t worry. | 好啦 请别担心 |
[04:23] | It’s just the doing nothing back here that’s making me worry. | 我是无所事事才会胡思乱想 |
[04:26] | – You’re not doing nothing. – No, but… | – 你并没有无所事事 – 是的 但是… |
[04:29] | What? | 什么 |
[04:31] | It’s the waiting for you. | 等待你的时间特别难度过 |
[04:33] | – For him. – Her. | – 是在等待他 – 是个她 |
[04:35] | – Her. – Her. | – 她 – 她 |
[04:40] | Just be back for the birth, Rob Hall. | 你要赶在孩子出生前回来 罗布·霍尔 |
[04:44] | You try and stop me. | 那是当然的 |
[04:46] | This is a final call for Air New Zealand Flight 7419 to Kathmandu. | 新西兰前往加德满都7419班机 最后登机呼叫 |
[04:51] | – Okay, I love you. – Go, or I’ll cry. | – 好了 我爱你 – 快走 不然我要哭了 |
[04:53] | Go. | 走吧 |
[05:09] | ByeBye! | 再见 |
[05:18] | Yeah | 好的 |
[05:20] | – That all you got? – Yeah, that’s it. | – 你就只有这些包袱 – 是的 就这些 |
[05:23] | I think we’re over here. | 我们应该往那里去 |
[05:33] | Hey, what outfit you guys with? | 嗨 你们是哪个团队的 |
[05:36] | – Uh, Adventure Consultants. – Ah, good. Me too. | – 冒险顾问队 – 好极了 我也是 我是贝克 |
[05:39] | – Ah. I’m Beck. Beck Weathers. – Doug Hansen. | – 贝克·威瑟斯 – 道格·汉森 |
[05:42] | – Jon Krakauer. – How you doing? | – 乔恩·克拉考尔 – 你好吗 |
[05:43] | – Good. – Are you, uh… | – 好 – 你是… |
[05:45] | – Krakauer from Outside magazine? – Yep. | – 户外杂志的克拉考尔 – 是的 |
[05:48] | Really? | 真的 |
[05:49] | What are you doing? Writing or climbing or what? | 你来这里干嘛 写作还是登山 |
[05:51] | Little bit of both. Hmm. | 两者兼是 |
[05:53] | Well, I’ll let you know how the summit goes, okay? | 我会向你报告登山后的感观 |
[05:56] | No need. I’ll be there. | 不必了 我自己会上去 |
[05:58] | Ah, we’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[06:15] | What do you do when you’re not climbing, Doug? | 你不爬山的时候做些什么 道格 |
[06:17] | – What, for work? – Yeah. | – 你是指工作 – 是的 |
[06:20] | Uh, different things. Carpenter, mailman. | 我身兼多职 木匠 邮差 |
[06:22] | – Carpenter, mailman? – Yep. | – 木匠 邮差 – 没错 |
[06:25] | – Seriously, you deliver the mail? – Yeah, I deliver the mail. | – 你真的会送信 – 是的 我真会送信 |
[06:30] | Mailman on Everest? | 想当登上珠峰的邮差 |
[06:32] | Hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[06:34] | I like that. | 这主意真棒 |
[06:35] | Mailman on Everest. | 登上珠峰的邮差 |
[06:45] | There we go. | 到了 |
[06:46] | – Beck. – Yeah? | – 贝克 – 什么事 |
[06:48] | You know he made it to the South Summit on Everest last year? | 你知道他去年有爬到南峰吗 |
[06:50] | – Who, Doug did? – Yeah. | – 谁 道格吗 – 没错 |
[06:52] | That’s pretty high for a mailman. | 对一个邮差来说算高了 |
[06:54] | Yep. Longs Peak, McKinley. | 还有麦金利山的朗斯峰 |
[06:58] | I never made it up to the top of McKinley myself. | 我从没成功登顶麦金利山 |
[07:01] | – I know. – Well, how do you know that? | – 我知道 – 你怎么会知道 |
[07:03] | ’89, right? | 你在1989年爬的吧 |
[07:07] | Oh! You’ve done your research. | 你做足了功课 |
[07:08] | That’s what we do. | 这是我的本行 |
[07:18] | You, my friends, are following in some very famous footsteps. | 各位朋友 你们将踏上一些名人的足迹 |
[07:21] | A history made famous by George Everest, | 追随乔治·埃佛勒斯… |
[07:24] | George Mallory, Tenzing Norgay, Edmund Hillary. | 乔治·马洛里 丹增·诺尔盖 以及埃德蒙·希拉里 |
[07:26] | And Rob Hall! | 还有罗布·霍尔 |
[07:31] | Legends all of them! | 他们都是传奇人物 |
[07:34] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:36] | For those of you who dare face their dreams, | 为了勇于实现梦想的各位… |
[07:38] | Adventure Consultants offers something beyond the power of words to describe. | 冒险顾问队将会提供无法用言语形容的体验 |
[07:43] | And why don’t we describe it in the brochure? | 这些体验为什么没写在手册里 |
[07:47] | Because it’s mostly just pain. | 因为那大多数会是痛苦的体验 |
[07:49] | – Yes. – Ain’t that the truth? | – 是的 – 一点都没错 |
[07:50] | And the odd, if you don’t mind, Mike, | 还可能会发生什么事 麦克 |
[07:52] | and the odd missing toe. | 可能会少了只脚趾 |
[07:56] | There we go. | 就这样 |
[07:59] | To put it simply, guys, human beings | 简单来说 人体的结构不适合… |
[08:03] | simply aren’t built to function at the cruising altitude of a 747. | 处在747飞机巡航的高度 |
[08:07] | Okay, once we get above here, above the South Col | 我们一到达南坳… |
[08:11] | our bodies will be literally dying. And I mean literally dying. | 身体就会呈现接近死亡的状态 |
[08:14] | It’s not called the Death Zone for nothing, guys. | 这地方毕竟被称为死亡地带 |
[08:16] | So the game is, | 所以关键是… |
[08:17] | can we get you up to the top and down to the bottom | 我们能否安全的带你们… |
[08:21] | before that happens? | 登上山峰又返回山下 |
[08:23] | You sure can. | 你肯定能 |
[08:26] | Oh, Beck Weathers, ladies and gentlemen. | 先生女士们 这是贝克·威瑟斯 |
[08:27] | You might have noticed a bit of the Lone Star State? | 你们可能已经发现他是德州来的 |
[08:29] | 100% Texan right here, people. 100% Texan. | 我是德州人 土生土长的德州人 |
[08:34] | You’ve met Mike Groom. | 你们已经会见了麦克·格如 |
[08:36] | I’d like to introduce you to Andy Harris. | 我想给各位介绍安迪·哈里斯 |
[08:38] | – Or Harold. – Our other guide out of Queenstown. | – 请叫我哈罗德 – 我们是来自皇后镇的向导 |
[08:40] | Taranaki, actually, originally. Kia ora. | 严格来说是来自塔拉纳基区 大家好(毛利土语) |
[08:42] | Helen and the rest of the team are already on the way up to Base Camp. | 海伦与其他队员 正在前往珠峰大本营的途中 |
[08:44] | They’re setting it up for when we get there. | 他们会在我们抵达前布置好场地 |
[08:47] | Today’s March 30, people. | 今天是3月30号 各位 |
[08:48] | I plan on going for the summit May 10. | 我预计在5月10号登上高峰 |
[08:51] | It’s been a lucky day for me and Adventure Consultants | 那是我和冒险顾问队的幸运日期 |
[08:53] | and the weather’s usually pretty stable around then. | 在那时候天气通常已经稳定下来了 |
[08:56] | So that means, | 也就是说 |
[08:57] | we have 40 days to train your bodies and your minds | 我们有四十天的时间 来训练各位的体能和意志 |
[09:01] | to go for it. | 为登山做准备 |
[09:02] | Now, I know there’s a lot of mountaineering experience in this room. | 我知道这个房间里 聚集了许多登山老手 |
[09:05] | You wouldn’t be here without it. | 没有丝毫登山经验 是不会选择来这里的 |
[09:06] | Stu, K2, Broad Peak. | 斯图 征服过喀喇昆仑峰以及布洛阿特峰 |
[09:09] | John Taske. | 约翰·拓史介 |
[09:11] | 1,192 meters of Mount Kosciuszko. | 征服过海拔1192米的哥斯山 |
[09:14] | And… I mean, Yasuko Namba. | 还有恭子南巴 |
[09:17] | Six of the Seven Summits and the only woman. | 是成功征服了世界七座高峰中六座的唯一女性 |
[09:21] | – Let’s make it seven. – Thank you. | – 凑齐七座吧 – 谢谢 |
[09:22] | But Everest, though, is another beast, another beast altogether. | 但要征服珠峰会是全新的壮举 |
[09:26] | That’s why you’re here, isn’t that right, Dougie? | 你是为此而来的 对吗 道格 |
[09:28] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 当然 |
[09:31] | So, listen. Tonight, that’s it from me. Eat, drink, be merry. | 我话说完了 请尽情吃喝玩乐 |
[09:34] | Tomorrow, we trek. | 我们明天开始长途跋涉 |
[09:38] | – We good? – You ready for this? | – 你还好吗 – 准备好了吗 |
[09:42] | Dougie. | 道格 |
[09:44] | All right, folks, hang on. | 大家 坐好了 |
[09:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:47] | That’s it, here we go, Colonel. | 我们出发了 上校 |
[09:49] | All right, everybody, earbuds. | 大家戴上耳塞 |
[09:50] | Take your seats, buckle in, everyone. | 各位 请坐稳并系上安全带 |
[09:52] | Thanks, Mike. | 谢了 麦克 |
[09:54] | Do or die. Here we go. | 全力以赴 出发了 |
[09:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:59] | Can you believe it? | 真是不可置信 |
[10:00] | Bravo 270 en route, request Bravo 410. | 布拉沃270途中 要求布拉沃410 |
[10:33] | – Keep ’em all in a nice group. – Hey, guys, take it easy. | – 先让大家集合 – 别急 |
[10:37] | – Yes, I’m ready. – Ready. | – 好 我准备好了 – 我也是 |
[10:38] | We’re kicking it off, let’s go. | 我们出发了 走吧 |
[10:40] | You lead the way, pal. | 你带路吧 伙计 |
[10:43] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[10:44] | Yes. | 还好 |
[11:19] | Guys, man wants to see your climbing permits. | 各位 我们需要检查登山证 |
[11:22] | Need to see all your climbing permits! | 大家都把登山证拿出来 |
[11:24] | Namaste. | 谢谢(合十礼) |
[11:26] | Thank you very much, we’ll see you on the way back. | 非常感谢 回头见 |
[11:28] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[11:30] | – All good? – Yeah, yeah. Yeah, you? | – 还好吗 – 很好 你呢 |
[11:32] | – Yeah. – Hey, uhH. | – 很好 – 嗨… |
[11:34] | Thanks, Rob. | 谢了 罗布 |
[11:36] | Thanks for what? | 谢什么 |
[11:37] | You know, the discount. | 打折收费的事 |
[11:40] | Well, you’re working three jobs, Doug. | 你为了能来打了三份工 道格 |
[11:43] | It was the least I could do, mate. | 这是我至少能为你做的 老兄 |
[11:44] | I know, you didn’t have to do it, though, and I appreciate it. | 你其实无需这样做 我心领了 |
[11:49] | Let’s just get you to the top this time. | 这次就让我带你成功登顶吧 |
[11:51] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[12:03] | How you feeling, Beck? | 你还好吗 贝克 |
[12:05] | Fair to middling. | 还算行 |
[12:07] | Come on, buddy, you can do it. | 加油 老兄 你行的 |
[12:09] | Thought I was gonna acclimatize faster than this. | 我以为可以更快适应环境 |
[12:11] | Uh, you’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[12:16] | Darn critters. | 死小孩 |
[12:35] | – Wow!. – Yeah. | – 哇 – 嗯 |
[12:43] | How close did you get? | 你上次离山顶还差多少 |
[12:44] | Well, I got real close but it got late and I was | 就差那么一点 当时时间太晚了… |
[12:47] | pretty shot anyways. | 我又体力不支 |
[12:50] | Well, I think I would have made a run for it. | 换成是我肯定会拼命一博 |
[12:53] | Every day I wake up thinking that. | 我每天早上醒来都很后悔 |
[12:54] | Then why didn’t you do it? | 那你为何没有那么做 |
[12:55] | ‘Cause I turned him around. | 因为是我要他绕回头的 |
[12:58] | Morning 15 at the South Summit, | 15号早晨登上南峰 |
[12:59] | bad conditions, we weren’t gonna make our 2:00 p.m. turnaround. | 当时天气极差 我们无法按原计划下午2点返回 |
[13:03] | See, it’s all good and well to make the top, Beck, | 贝克 登顶固然重要 |
[13:05] | but you pay me to bring you down safely. | 但我收你酬劳就得把你安全带下山 |
[13:07] | Remember that. | 请切记这一点 |
[13:10] | Okay | 好的 |
[13:21] | What’s eating him? | 他干嘛反应这么大 |
[13:23] | One of our Sherpas, Tenzing. He had an accident. | 我们队上叫丹增的夏尔巴人出过意外 |
[13:26] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[13:28] | Fell while fixing one of the ladders on the icefall. | 他在冰瀑架梯子时摔了下去 |
[13:30] | It’s not good. They had to bring him down. | 情况不妙 所以不得不带他下山 |
[14:15] | Namaste. | 谢谢(合十礼) |
[14:20] | Namaste. | 谢谢(合十礼) |
[15:18] | Congratulations, you all made it. Welcome to Base Camp! | 恭喜大家成功抵达 欢迎来到珠峰大本营 |
[15:22] | We got the United Nations here this year. | 今年这里就像联合国 |
[15:24] | Got the IMAX team, South Africans. | 有IMAX摄制组 有南非队 |
[15:29] | And right up here | 当然还有… |
[15:32] | in the best spot of all | 占了最佳位置的… |
[15:35] | we have the Adventure Consultants Base Camp. | 冒险顾问队大本营 |
[15:37] | – Hey, Helen. – Hey. Hi, how are you? | – 海伦 – 一切都好吗 |
[15:39] | – Good to see you. Thank you. – Welcome, nice to see you. | – 幸会 – 幸会 欢迎你 |
[15:42] | – Hi, Rob. – Hey. | – 嗨 罗布 – 嗨 |
[15:43] | Well done, you all right? | 辛苦了 没事吧 |
[15:45] | Yeah, good. You? | 没事 你呢 |
[15:46] | – Yeah, no, we’re good. – It looks good. | – 我们都很好 – 看起来不错 |
[15:49] | For those of you that haven’t met, this is Helen Wilton, | 为素未谋面的各位介绍 这是海伦·威尔顿… |
[15:51] | Base Camp manager. | 我们大本营经理 |
[15:52] | She will be your mom for the next few weeks. | 她会是各位接下来几周的母亲 |
[15:56] | Any problems, take it to her and she’ll sort it. | 为各位解决任何问题 |
[15:58] | All right, well, it’s very nice to finally meet you all in person. | 很高兴终于可以跟大家见面 |
[16:02] | Ang Dorjee, come here. | 昂多吉 过来一下 |
[16:04] | This is Ang Dorjee, everyone. | 给大家介绍昂多吉 |
[16:06] | He’s your climbing sirdar, your lead Sherpa. | 他是你们的夏尔巴人领队 |
[16:09] | Hey, how are ya! | 你好啊 |
[16:10] | You speak English? | 你会说英文 |
[16:12] | Better than you, Mr. America. | 还说的比你好呢 美国先生 |
[16:15] | Bet you climb better than I do, huh? | 想必你也比我更会登山 |
[16:17] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[16:18] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:20] | Summited three times, Beck. | 他登顶过3次 贝克 |
[16:22] | All right, all right. I hear ya, I hear ya. | 好啦 我知道了 |
[16:23] | All right, well, there’s tea in the mess tent when you’ve dumped your sacks | 大家放好了行李后 请到用餐区享用热茶… |
[16:28] | and the comms tent’s down the back, that’s the cooking tent, and over there | 通讯区在后方 伙食区在那里… |
[16:31] | is the toilet. | 厕所在那里 |
[16:34] | It’s a little bit drafty, but just remember that | 厕所那有点通风 但你要这样想 |
[16:37] | when the wind gets up here, you’ve got the same view that George Everest did. | 风一吹 你就会跟乔治·埃佛勒斯看到一样的景色 |
[16:42] | Awesome. | 说得好 |
[16:49] | For those of you who haven’t used crampons before | 首次使用冰爪的人… |
[16:51] | the left and rights are marked with an “L” and an “R”, so you can’t get it wrong. | 请注意看左右边的标记 以免弄错 |
[16:54] | All right? So, simple. | 明白吗 这个很容易使用 |
[16:56] | First of all, you push it into the shoe with this. | 首先 把鞋子插入 |
[16:59] | Unbelievable. | 现在才来学 |
[17:01] | If it isn’t the mayor of Base Camp! | 这不是大本营的营长吗 |
[17:04] | Scott Fischer, Mr. Mountain Madness. | 斯科特·费舍尔 疯狂山峰队领队 |
[17:08] | In the flesh. | 终于见到本尊了 |
[17:09] | You want a cup? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[17:11] | Sit down, man. Acclimatize! | 坐下来 适应一下环境 |
[17:15] | Okay. I’m normally a tea man myself, but let’s give it a go. | 好吧 就喝一点 我通常只喝茶 |
[17:18] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢赏脸 |
[17:26] | Wow. It’s crazy this year, eh? | 今年的登山季真疯狂 对吧 |
[17:28] | I know, man. Some idiot Kiwi goes and invents Himalayan guiding | 对 多亏了那位掀起登山向导热潮的新西兰人… |
[17:32] | and look what happens. | 看看成了什么样子 |
[17:34] | Yeah, it didn’t take you too long to get in on the act. | 你不也很快加入这行 |
[17:37] | Gotta make a living, man. | 总得养活自己嘛 |
[17:41] | You went ahead and fixed the icefalls, I see. | 你把冰瀑的梯子修复好了 |
[17:43] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 |
[17:45] | – It’s pretty messy up there this year. – Yeah? | – 今年山上的状况不太妙 – 是吗 |
[17:46] | Crevasses are pretty big. Strung four or five ladders across. | 冰隙裂缝挺大 我们架了4 5个梯子 |
[17:50] | You used good ropes though, didn’t you? | 你们都用了牢固的绳子 对吗 |
[17:53] | You ready? Okay. This is, um, April 7th, about 10:30 a.m., | 准备好了 今天是4月7号 早上大约10点半 |
[17:58] | this is Sandy Hill Pittman, reporting for NBC Interactive Media | 我是桑迪·希尔皮特曼 为美国广播公司互动媒体报导… |
[18:01] | and we are officially at Everest Base Camp! | 我们正式抵达珠峰大本营了 |
[18:04] | She one of yours? | 她是你的队员 |
[18:06] | Oh, yeah. Someone went and stole my journalist | 有人把我的记者抢走… |
[18:08] | so I had to get another one. Hmm. | 我只好再找一个 |
[18:10] | She’s a lot easier on the eye than Jon Krakauer, | 她看起来比 乔恩·克拉考尔顺眼多了… |
[18:13] | – that’s for sure. – Listen, just to be clear, | – 那是当然的 – 听好… |
[18:14] | I didn’t steal your journalist. | 我并没有抢走你的记者 |
[18:15] | Hey, man, it’s all good. | 嗨 没关系 |
[18:16] | Outside magazine gave me a call. | 户外杂志联络我 |
[18:19] | – Hey.Hey! – They gave me a call. | – 嘿嘿 – 是他们主动打给我的 |
[18:20] | – Said they wanted to… – It’s all good, man. | – 说想要… – 没事的 |
[18:22] | They were gonna send a journalist up the hill and asked me if I was interested. | 他们要派一位记者上山 问我是否有兴趣帮忙 |
[18:27] | It was his call in the end. | 是记者自己决定的 |
[18:40] | All right, Caroline MacKenzie, team doctor. Why don’t you kick it off, Caro. | 卡罗琳·麦肯齐队医 你不如自我介绍 |
[18:43] | -Hi everyone. – Hey, Caro. | – 大家好 – 你好 卡罗 |
[18:45] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[18:48] | – Sorry. – That’s fine. | – 抱歉 – 没关系 |
[18:51] | So Rob and Harold and Mike will tell you all sorts of stuff about mountaineering, | 罗布 哈罗德以及麦克会教大家各种登山知识 |
[18:56] | but from a medical standpoint | 但以医学的角度… |
[18:58] | getting you to the top of Everest is really about oxygen. | 能否成功登上高峰 |
[19:01] | And the lack of it. | 需要的是足够的氧气 |
[19:03] | To give you the best chance of summiting | 想要登顶… |
[19:06] | you need to prepare your bodies for the thin air up there. | 就得锻练身体适应高海拔稀薄的空气 |
[19:08] | So, over the next month, before the final ascent | 在接下来的一个月 直到最终登顶… |
[19:11] | you’re gonna make three partial acclimatizing ascents | 你们得适应三次的半登山体验… |
[19:14] | returning here to Base Camp after each one. | 每次都要回到珠峰大本营 |
[19:17] | The bad news is that each ascent begins and ends with the icefall. | 坏消息是每次登山的起点和终点都环绕在冰瀑边 |
[19:22] | I’m sorry, but there is no way around it. | 抱歉 我们别无选择 |
[19:25] | There are millions of tons of glacial ice continually moving day and night. | 这里早晚都有上万吨不停移动的冰川 |
[19:29] | You got seracs the size of tower blocks, | 冰峰大得跟高楼一样 |
[19:31] | you got crevasses so deep they probably don’t even have a bottom. | 冰隙也深不见底 |
[19:35] | It is not a place that you wanna get caught hanging out in, | 那里绝对不能久留… |
[19:37] | especially when the sun hits it. | 特别是太阳升起时 |
[19:39] | So we’re gonna be up nice and early and through that as soon as possible. | 所以我们得尽早出发 尽快通过此区域 |
[19:43] | Now the Sherpas have gone ahead and fixed the ladders across the crevasses | 夏尔巴人已经架好冰隙间的梯子… |
[19:46] | and we’ve made it as safe as we possibly can. | 我们尽可能做到安全无虞 |
[19:48] | But that is not to say that it is completely safe. | 不过再怎么安全都有可能发生意外 |
[19:51] | 19 people have died in that icefall. | 已有十九人摔死在那座冰瀑中 |
[19:55] | Hold on! | 慢着 |
[19:58] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[19:59] | – You all right, Jon? – You all right? | – 你还好吗 乔恩 – 还可以吗 |
[20:02] | – Okay. – All right, | – 我没事 – 好的 |
[20:03] | steady up. Whoo! | 好 稳住脚步 |
[20:06] | So remember, we’re a team. | 记住 我们是一个团队 |
[20:08] | Let’s look out for each other. | 要互相扶持 |
[20:11] | Look out for hypothermia, | 注意低温症的现象 |
[20:13] | things like slurred speech and irrational behavior. | 像口齿不清或非理性行为 |
[20:16] | I’ve seen hypoxic climbers rip off all their clothes at 8,000 meters | 我曾见过缺氧的登山客在海拔8000米把衣服拔光 |
[20:20] | because they’re feeling hot. | 因为他们感觉到热 |
[20:23] | You all know about cerebral edema, the swelling of your brain | 你们都知道脑水肿吧 你的大脑会肿胀 |
[20:26] | to the point of loss of motor function and eventually death. | 并且逐步失去活动能力 最后死亡 |
[20:31] | And pulmonary edema, which is your lungs filling with fluid | 还有肺水肿 也就是肺部积水 |
[20:34] | so you effectively drown. | 跟溺水一样 |
[20:36] | The only cure is to get down the mountain, fast. | 唯一的治疗方法就是立即下山 |
[20:40] | – All right, okay. – All right, buddy. | – 好的 – 好的 老兄 |
[20:42] | But it is not all doom and gloom here, okay? | 不过大家不用太悲观 |
[20:44] | Myself and the whole AC team are here to make sure you get up and down safely | 我和整个团体会确保大家能够安全的上下山 |
[20:48] | and you will acclimatize naturally. | 让你们自然的适应高度 |
[20:51] | So why don’t we all give Caro a nice big thank you, it’s her first time here. | 我们给卡罗鼓掌 这是她首次的登山体验 |
[20:56] | – All right. – Nice job. | – 好 – 干得好 |
[21:09] | Well done. | 做得很好 |
[21:11] | See, you want to get on the regulator. You want to hear that hiss. | 你得开上调解器 直到发出声音 |
[21:16] | Connect your hose. | 连接上软管 |
[21:17] | – Yasuko. – Beck. | – 恭子 – 贝克 |
[21:19] | – How’d you do, darling? – Okay. | – 你还好吗 亲爱的 – 很好 |
[21:21] | – Good? – Well done. | – 还好吗 – 做得好 |
[21:22] | Can I get a hit of that? | 能让我吸一点吗 |
[21:24] | Have a suck on that. | 可以 |
[21:26] | In a situation like this, you just wanna catch your breath, throw it up to four. | 在这种情况下 你得大口喘气 把调解器开到最大 |
[21:29] | – You should start feeling pretty good. – I can feel it already. | – 你应该感觉好多了 – 没错 |
[21:31] | How did you boys go? | 大家还好吗 |
[21:33] | – Hey. – Instant happiness. | – 嘿 – 活过来了 |
[21:35] | – Amazing. – Very happy. | – 太棒了 – 心满意足 |
[21:41] | Doug, you okay? | 道格 你还好吗 |
[21:43] | Well, when we get back to Base, I want you to get Caro to take a look at you. | 我们回到珠峰大本营后 我会叫卡罗看看你 |
[21:46] | – No. I’m all right, I’m okay. – No, no. | – 不用 我没事 – 不行 |
[21:49] | And do me a favor, spend your night on oxygen. | 拜托 晚上开着氧气瓶吧 |
[21:51] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 要这样吗 – 是的 |
[21:52] | We got enough? | 我们有足够的氧气瓶 |
[21:53] | – We got plenty. – All right. | – 绝对足够 – 好吧 |
[21:57] | Get some tea into ya. | 喝些茶吧 |
[22:00] | Just lift your shirt up a bit. | 把衣服拉高些 |
[22:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:06] | And take a deep breath for me? | 深吸一口气 |
[22:15] | Just take one of those in the morning with a bit of water, before breakfast. | 吃早餐前服用一颗 |
[22:17] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:19] | – Right, Beck, you’re up. – Sorry. Here, go for it. | – 轮到你了 贝克 – 抱歉 来吧 |
[22:24] | Read it and weep. | 我的状态肯定很好 |
[22:26] | Take it easy, Doug. | 放轻松点 道格 |
[22:31] | – Right, you can stop. – Yeah? | – 可以停止了 – 可以了 |
[22:33] | You’re in great shape, Beck. | 你状态不错 贝克 |
[22:34] | I am in great shape. | 我的状态的确尚佳 |
[22:36] | – Yeah. – Six days a week in the gym. | – 没错 – 一周六天的锻练 |
[22:38] | – Ought to do it. – Your wife must love that. | – 风雨无阻 – 你妻子一定很开心 |
[22:40] | Yeah, she does. | 当然 |
[22:42] | Oh, no. What’s the date today? | 糟了 今天是几号 |
[22:45] | – April 25th. – No. | – 4月25号 – 不 |
[22:47] | No! | 不 |
[22:53] | I need to send a message to my wife. Can I use your fax? | 我得给妻子传信息 能够用你的传真机吗 |
[22:56] | You might wanna look at this one first. It came in for you last night. | 你先看看这个 这是昨晚传给你的 |
[23:04] | – Lord. – What? | – 我的天 – 干嘛 |
[23:07] | Can I use your sat phone? | 我能借用你的卫星电话吗 |
[23:10] | Well, if this did come in last night, it’s an emergency. | 这若是昨晚传来的 肯定是紧急事件 |
[23:13] | – It’s 25 bucks a minute, Beck. – Yep, fine. | – 收费是一分钟25元 贝克 – 好的 |
[23:15] | No, this one’s on us. | 不用了 我们付就好 |
[23:17] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[23:18] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:21] | Rob! | 罗布 |
[23:24] | – Beck? – Peach, it’s me. | – 贝克 – 佩琪 是我 |
[23:26] | What’s happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[23:28] | Nothing, nothing. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[23:30] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[23:33] | Uh, I’m at Base Camp right now. | 我在珠峰大本营 |
[23:35] | You’re calling me from Everest? | 你从珠峰打来 |
[23:38] | Yeah, it’s a satellite phone, honey. | 是的 是用卫星电话 宝贝 |
[23:39] | Oh, my God, how much is that costing? What’s the problem? | 天啊 那要花多少钱 你怎么了吗 |
[23:43] | There is no problem, Peach. | 我没事 佩琪 |
[23:46] | I’m sorry, we were up at Camp Two and that’s why I didn’t send you a fax yesterday. | 抱歉 我们昨天都在第二营区 所以没能给你发传真 |
[23:53] | Happy anniversary! Okay? | 周年快乐 你好吗 |
[23:58] | How are the kids? | 孩子们都好吗 |
[23:59] | Fine. | 很好 |
[24:01] | Peach? | 佩琪 |
[24:02] | Bub’s here | 巴卜在我身旁… |
[24:04] | doing his homework in the morning, as per usual. | 像往常一样在赶功课 |
[24:07] | You wanna say hi to him? | 你要跟他说话吗 |
[24:09] | Well, yeah, of course I do. | 当然 |
[24:10] | – Hang on. – Okay. | – 等等 – 好的 |
[24:11] | – Say hi. – Hey, Dad! | – 打声招呼 – 嘿 爸爸 |
[24:13] | – Hi Bub. – Hi! | – 嗨 巴卜 – 嗨 |
[24:14] | I miss you, buddy. | 我想念你 老兄 |
[24:16] | Oh! And Meg went on her first date last weekend. | 还有梅格上周末第一次出去约会 |
[24:19] | Well, you did! | 我没说错啊 |
[24:21] | – Wow! Really? – Mmm-hmm. | – 哇 真的吗 – 嗯 |
[24:23] | – Get off! – Peach? | – 走开 – 佩琪 |
[24:28] | I miss you, honey. | 我想念你 宝贝 |
[24:30] | Mom? Mom? | 妈妈 |
[24:32] | I miss the kids. | 我想念孩子们 |
[24:36] | A lot. | 非常挂念 |
[24:39] | Peach? | 佩琪 |
[24:40] | Listen, I gotta get the kids to school | 我得准备带孩子们上学了… |
[24:43] | so I gotta run. | 不说了 |
[24:47] | – Okay. – Yeah, go careful. | – 好的 – 小心点 |
[24:49] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[24:54] | Is Dad okay? | 爸爸没事吧 |
[24:57] | Just, he never calls. | 他很少会打电话来 |
[25:01] | I think he’s scared. | 我想他大概是感到害怕 |
[25:15] | Here, come in, mate, come on! | 快进来 伙计 |
[25:18] | – Come on. – Come on, Beck. | – 来嘛 – 快来 贝克 |
[25:22] | You don’t dance, you don’t climb! | 不跳舞就别想登山 |
[25:24] | Come on, guys, Beck Weathers! | 大家欢迎贝克·威瑟斯 |
[25:28] | No dance, no climb! No dance, no climb! | 不跳舞就别想登山 |
[25:41] | Hey, man. Breaking into the rations? | 在偷喝酒喔 |
[25:44] | Yeah, you want some? | 是的 你要吗 |
[25:45] | No. I’ll wait till we summit. | 不了 我登顶后再喝 |
[25:49] | I don’t know about that, Neal. | 那可说不定 尼尔 |
[25:52] | We’ll get there. | 我们一定会成功的 |
[25:54] | I’m excited. | 我很期待 |
[25:56] | Anyway, me and Anatoli are here to help you, you know? | 再说 我和阿纳托利都会协助你的 知道吗 |
[26:01] | There’s too much competition, Toli. | 大家都想拼个你死我活 托利 |
[26:07] | We don’t need competition between people. | 我们不需要相互较劲 |
[26:13] | There is competition between every person and this mountain. | 每一个人都应该跟这座山竞争 |
[26:20] | The last word always belongs to the mountain. | 生死由它决定 |
[26:49] | – Ang Dorjee. – Yeah? | – 昂多吉 – 干嘛 |
[26:51] | Stay there, Beck, stay there. | 贝克 留在原地 |
[26:54] | Okay, I’m coming down! | 好的 我现在下来 |
[27:00] | Harold, Mike, this is Rob. | 哈罗德和麦克 我是罗布 |
[27:02] | – Mike here. – This isn’t happening, guys. | – 我是麦克 – 行不通了 伙计 |
[27:05] | Let’s turn ’em around, | 我们得绕回头… |
[27:08] | let’s get ’em off the face and back down to Base Camp. Turn around. | 下山回到大本营 往回走 |
[27:11] | Ang Dorjee, come on, we’re going down. | 昂多吉 快 我们得下去 |
[27:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:19] | My hand. | 我的手 |
[27:22] | Okay, make a fist again. | 好 再握紧拳头 |
[27:24] | Keep clenching, just keep the blood flowing. | 继续握紧让血液循环 |
[27:30] | What’s going on, man? | 发生什么事 |
[27:32] | We’re still waiting for the South Africans. | 我们还在等南非人 |
[27:34] | Taiwanese took forever as well. | 台湾人也迟迟未归 |
[27:38] | Hey, Ian. You haven’t paid for these ladders. | 嗨 伊恩 你还没付梯子的费用 |
[27:41] | Yeah, yeah. Your Yak Fund money’s coming. | 知道啦 很快就会给你钱买牦牛 |
[27:45] | – You serious, man? – Come on, get a move on. | – 你是说真的 – 加油 动作快 |
[27:54] | How long you been waiting here? | 你们在这里等多久了 |
[27:56] | – Good 45 minutes. – Man, it’s freezing. | – 足足有45分钟了 – 天啊 真冷 |
[27:58] | – Yeah. – It’s stinging, huh? | – 对啊 – 冷风刺骨吧 |
[28:00] | Yeah. Right at the tips. | 对 特别是在山顶的时候 |
[28:02] | – Hey, Rob, we gotta get ’em over. – We’re working on it. | – 罗布 叫他们快一点 – 在催了 |
[28:04] | He’s freezing, mate. | 他冻僵了 伙计 |
[28:07] | – Are you set? – Clear. | – 你准备好了吗 – 好了 |
[28:09] | – Sending him over, Mike! – Yeah, all right. | – 让他过来 麦克 – 好的 |
[28:19] | Looking good, Beck. | 做得很好 贝克 |
[28:21] | Looking good. | 很好 |
[28:29] | That’s it. No, head up, mate, head up. | 继续保持 不 把头抬起 伙计 |
[28:49] | Steady yourself! | 站稳脚跟 |
[28:52] | Little help? Help! Help! | 救我 |
[28:55] | Mike, you good? | 麦克 你还好吗 |
[28:57] | – Are these ladders gonna take two? – Yeah, I’ll get a rope, I’ll belay you. | – 梯子能承受两个人的重量吗 – 能 我拿绳子拴住你 |
[29:00] | – Just stay right where you are, mate. – I can’t pull myself up! | – 待在那别动 贝克 – 我没法把自己拉起来 |
[29:03] | I’m gonna come out to you. | 我这就来救你 |
[29:05] | – Okay. – You’re good, Beck, you’re okay. | – 好的 – 没事的 贝克 |
[29:07] | – Got it for you. – Right, tie me in, Scott, tie me in. | – 弄好了 – 好的 替我绑上 斯科特 |
[29:10] | Come and get me! | 快来救我 |
[29:11] | – On belay? – Got it. On belay. | – 拴好了 – 好了 |
[29:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:14] | Right, I’m coming out to you, Beck. Here I come, mate. | 我现在来救你 贝克 |
[29:22] | Nice and easy, you’re tied in, mate. | 别紧张 你有绳子拴住 |
[29:25] | – I can’t feel my hands. – You’re looking good. | – 我的手麻了 – 没事的 |
[29:28] | – Grab me. – Beck, Beck, Beck. | – 抓住我 – 贝克 贝克 |
[29:30] | – Grab me! – Stay right where you are, mate. | – 抓住我 – 待着别动 伙计 |
[29:32] | – I’m right here, I’m coming to you. – I can’t pull myself up! | – 我到了 等着我 – 我上不去 |
[29:35] | I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[29:45] | You Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:48] | There’s no guarantee to the summit, I get it. | 我知道攻顶时什么意外都可能发生 |
[29:50] | But to get killed because I’m waiting in line like I’m in freaking Walmart. | 但是排个队也能摔死 这里又不是他妈的沃尔玛 |
[29:55] | That’s not why I paid you 65,000 dollars. | 我付你6万5不是为了遭受这些 |
[29:58] | Now get me off of here. | 快带我离开这里 |
[30:02] | That’s it. Plant your feet one at a time. | 就这样 一步一步走 |
[30:11] | All right, thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[30:14] | Look, Base Camp’s, you know, chockablock full this year, so, | 今年珠峰大本营的人数太多了… |
[30:17] | I think it would all benefit us greatly by coming together like this | 我想大家应该… |
[30:21] | and, you know, working out some kind of plan and schedule. | 互相协调好登山的先后次序 |
[30:23] | What, like some kind of rota? | 你是说作出一个时间表 |
[30:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:25] | On Everest? | 在珠峰上还需这样 |
[30:29] | Everyone knows Everest is a business for you, Robert, are you kidding? | 大家都知道你靠珠峰赚钱 开什么玩笑 罗布 |
[30:32] | What gives you the right to tell us when we can climb and when we can’t? | 你又凭什么指定我们的登山时间 |
[30:34] | I’m not telling you, mate. I’m asking. | 这只是个提议 老兄 |
[30:37] | If we know when everybody’s planning to summit, for instance, | 我们若能安排好登山次序… |
[30:40] | you know, we can avoid the chaos that happened in the icefall today. | 就能避免像今天在冰瀑发生的意外 |
[30:43] | Adventure Consultants are aiming for May 10. | 冒险顾问队计划了在5月10号登山 |
[30:45] | – So are we, man! – Us too. | – 我们也是 – 我们也是 |
[30:47] | May 10. | 5月10号 |
[30:51] | Okay, that’s bumper-to-bumper traffic on the Hillary Step. | 看来那天希拉里台阶会大排长龙 |
[30:54] | Yes, it is, that’s my point. | 这就是我的担忧 |
[30:55] | Look, this is ridiculous. We’re summiting when we want. | 这是无稽之谈 我们何时攻顶你管不着 |
[30:59] | All right? And I don’t need your permission to climb the mountain. | 我们爬山不需要经过你同意 |
[31:03] | Ian, have you seen how many people are here at Base Camp? | 伊恩 你有看到珠峰大本营的人数吗 |
[31:05] | – We’re finished here. Come on, guys. – Ian! Hey, man. | – 我们说完了 走吧 – 伊恩 别这样 |
[31:22] | Oh, Rob! | 罗布 |
[31:25] | – Hi. Come in, man. – Hi. | – 进来吧 – 嗨 |
[31:27] | Have a drink, Rob! Come on, man. | 一起喝一杯 来 |
[31:30] | Na zdorovie. | 干杯 |
[31:31] | Na zdorovie! | 干杯 |
[31:34] | – Can we have a word? – Yeah. | – 我们能谈谈吗 – 没问题 |
[31:41] | – You feeling a little crook, huh? – No, it’s just a little… | – 你不太舒服 – 没有啦 只是有点… |
[31:44] | Little touch of the Delhi belly. | 有些拉肚子(印度惯用语) |
[31:46] | – He means Buddha belly. – Maybe Sandy’s caviar. | – 他是指肠胃不适 – 也许是吃了桑迪的鱼子酱 |
[31:49] | I told you not to have the Dom Perignon with it! | 我说过了别和香槟一起食用 |
[31:52] | What’s going on, Roberto? | 怎么了 罗布 |
[32:02] | I don’t like the look of the crowds on the ropes. | 我不喜欢看到大家挤成一团 |
[32:06] | I think we’re gonna have some trouble once we get above Camp Three. | 我想我们一抵达第三营区就会出事 |
[32:10] | I mean, you wanna top it on the 10th, yeah? | 你说过想在10号登顶 对吗 |
[32:12] | – Yeah. – So do I. | – 没错 – 我也想 |
[32:15] | What, are you saying we should team up? | 你是要我们合作 |
[32:17] | Well, it’s an idea, yeah. | 我是有这个主意 |
[32:21] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[32:25] | I don’t know, man. We have different styles, man. | 我不知道 我们的登山方式大不相同 |
[32:30] | All due respect, you’re a hand-holder. I mean, the best, but… | 你对待登山者的细心引导是很令人尊敬… |
[32:34] | I just believe that if you can’t get up there yourself | 但我的看法是想要战胜高峰… |
[32:37] | you shouldn’t be on the mountain at all. | 就只能靠自己 |
[32:40] | You guide your team, I guide mine. | 你带你的 我带我的 |
[32:42] | I’m just suggesting that we work with each other instead of against. | 我只是认为我们应该合作而非竞争 |
[32:46] | The only way we both summit, mate, is if we work together. | 我们必须一起合作才能登顶 |
[32:49] | Particularly fixing the ropes. | 尤其是固定绳索 |
[32:52] | It’s gotta make sense. | 我说的是实话 |
[33:00] | Why not? | 好吧 |
[33:03] | – Yeah? – Yeah, I see the sense in it. | – 怎样 – 对 我懂你意思 |
[33:06] | Good man. That was all. | 很好 我们就这样说定了 |
[33:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:10] | Who’s gonna lead when we get up there? | 上去之后谁来带头 |
[33:17] | Rob. If I say I will do it, it will be done. | 罗布 我答应了你就一定会办到 |
[33:26] | You gotta work with Ang Dorjee, because we’re working together now. | 你必须跟昂多吉配合 因为我们两队要合作 |
[33:30] | I’m just saying, if both of us… | 我是说 如果我们… |
[33:35] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[33:37] | Ang Dorjee. | 昂多吉 |
[33:40] | We’re all professionals here. | 我们都是专业人士 |
[33:42] | We’ll work together and we’ll get the job done. Yes? | 我们会携手完成工作 对吗 |
[33:44] | – All right. – Yeah. | – 好的 – 好 |
[33:45] | We’re planning on stashing, what, eight bottles of O | 我们打算在南峰处… |
[33:48] | up at the South Summit. | 储存八罐氧气瓶 |
[33:49] | – Well, I’m not using O. – What do you mean? | – 我是不会使用氧气瓶的 – 什么意思 |
[33:51] | You’re not using oxygen at all? | 你不打算吸取氧气 |
[33:53] | – Come on, man. You know you want to. – English air. Don’t need it. | – 拜托 你需要的 – 我不需要这种西方物品 |
[33:55] | Yeah, but Anatoli, you’re guiding for Scott this year. | 阿纳托利 你今年是替斯科特领队 |
[33:58] | You have people’s lives in your hands. It’s a job. | 保全队员的性命是你的工作 |
[34:00] | Never used it. Never will. | 我从来没用过 以后也不会用 |
[34:03] | Bigger problems if you run out. | 如果你依赖氧气瓶且一旦用光麻烦就大了 |
[34:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:08] | I’ll put some more bottles of O up there. | 我会多放几罐氧气瓶 |
[34:10] | – All right, that’ll be good. – All right. | – 好的 那样很好 – 好 |
[34:12] | Just so long as you guys are clear. | 你们明白就好 |
[34:13] | If you work for me, you use oxygen, otherwise you don’t work for me. | 想替我打工就一定得用氧气瓶 |
[34:16] | You don’t have to ask, mate. | 那是当然的 伙计 |
[34:18] | I’ve been up there before without O’s, Rob. I don’t need to do it with clients. | 我试过不用氧气瓶也能登山 罗布 但不必折磨客户 |
[34:21] | All right, next we have to fix ropes. | 好的 接下来我们得架设绳索 |
[34:23] | – Yeah. – Particularly above the Lhotse Face. | – 对 – 特别是洛子峰之后的路径 |
[34:26] | Hillary Step need new fixed rope. And South-East Ridge as well. | 希拉里台阶与东南山脊都需要架新的绳索 |
[34:29] | Yes, it does. Well… | 没错 |
[34:30] | My idea is that we work together and we fix ropes together. | 我的计划是大家一起架设这些绳索 |
[34:33] | We share the duties. | 分工合作 |
[34:34] | – Okay? – Sounds good. | – 可以吗 – 听起来不错 |
[34:35] | All right, you and Lopsang maybe get together. | 好了 你跟洛普桑讨论一下 |
[34:37] | Talk about who wants to fix what and where, okay? | 分配谁要负责哪一段 好吗 |
[34:41] | Only essentials. I’m not gonna tell you what to pack, but be brutal. Okay? | 只带必需品 带什么随你 总之要少 |
[34:45] | One pound down here is like 10 up there. | 在这里1磅的东西 到上面感觉会变10磅 |
[34:49] | Light and fast. | 动作一定要能轻便和迅速 |
[34:50] | Light and fast. | 轻便迅速 |
[34:52] | What, and just like that, you kill my summit cappuccino. | 什么嘛 那我攻顶后的卡布奇诺岂不是没了 |
[34:56] | Go. Go, go! Run! | 快走 用跑的 |
[34:58] | That camera’s totally dying. | 相机快没电了 |
[35:01] | All right, it’s gonna be a tough week. | 大家听好 这会是艰难的一周 |
[35:03] | But it is gonna be the best Friday of your lives. | 但也会是你们毕生最棒的星期五 |
[35:07] | Yeah, what are we doing again on Friday? | 我们星期五要做什么 |
[35:09] | Summiting! | 登顶 |
[35:14] | – Now it’s up to me, right? – Yes, it is, yes, it is. | – 现在轮到我了 – 是的 没错 |
[35:16] | – I’ll take three. – It’s from Jan. | – 我抽三张牌 – 是珍打来的 |
[35:21] | I knew it was gonna be a girl. I can’t believe it. | 我就知道会是个女孩 我无法相信这是真的 |
[35:24] | It’s a girl! | 是个女孩 |
[35:29] | All right, good on you! | 恭喜你 |
[35:31] | I knew I was. | 我就知道 |
[35:32] | – I knew she was. – Congratulations. | – 我就知道会是个女孩 – 恭喜 |
[35:33] | Thank you, thank you, Doug. Cheers, mate. | 谢谢你 道格 |
[35:36] | When’s she due? | 预产期是几时 |
[35:37] | Mid-July, as soon as I get back. | 七月中 就在我回返的时候 |
[35:39] | – You better sleep now, buddy. – Yeah, that’s true. | – 你该休息了 老兄 – 是的 |
[35:42] | Hey, Rob. | 嗨 罗布 |
[35:44] | – Yeah? – So… | – 干嘛 – 所以说… |
[35:45] | Jan doesn’t mind you being here? | 珍不介意你常处在山上 |
[35:48] | Krakauer’s sword is unleashed. | 克拉考尔访谈开始了 |
[35:51] | It’s okay. Jan’s a climber, Jon, she gets it. | 没关系 乔恩 珍也是登山者所以她能够谅解 |
[35:54] | – Yeah! – Cheers, Helen. | – 没错 – 谢了 海伦 |
[35:56] | What about you, Doug? What about your wife? | 你呢 道格 你妻子有何看法 |
[35:57] | Oh, she’s been fine with it, ever since we divorced. | 离婚后她就没再烦我了 |
[36:00] | She’s been great with everything since then. | 可以算是一切安好吧 |
[36:02] | – I’m so sorry, buddy. – No, no. | – 我很抱歉 老兄 – 没事 |
[36:05] | No, no, no, I ask because Peach said to me, | 我会提问是因为佩琪曾对我说… |
[36:07] | “if you climb one more mountain, I will divorce you.” | “你再去登山我就要跟你离婚” |
[36:10] | And you went ahead and then booked this trip! | 那你还加入这次的登山活动 |
[36:14] | No, no, no, the worst part of it | 不 最糟糕的是… |
[36:15] | is that I kind of forgot to tell her. | 我这次登山忘了告诉她 |
[36:20] | You don’t forget to tell her you’re climbing Everest! | 你忘记告诉她你要爬圣母峰 |
[36:22] | I forgot to tell her, I did. | 我是真的忘了 |
[36:23] | All right. It’s all on the table, here. | 其实大家都心知肚明 |
[36:26] | It hurts, it’s dangerous, it destroys relationships, | 登山即痛苦危险 也导致关系破裂… |
[36:31] | it’s costing you all a small fortune. | 还得花不少钱 |
[36:32] | Are there any negative aspects to this game? | 这项嗜好的坏处还有哪些 |
[36:34] | I gotta ask the question, you know I do. | 我想问大家一个问题 |
[36:37] | Why? | 为什么想攻顶 |
[36:40] | Why. | 为了什么 |
[36:43] | Because… | 因为… |
[36:44] | It’s there! | 山就在那里 |
[36:46] | That’s why. Thank you, Mr. Mallory. | 谢谢马洛先生帮我们回答 |
[36:48] | Come on. Guys, I’m serious. | 拜托 我是说真的 |
[36:51] | Yasuko. Why are you climbing Everest? | 恭子 你为何要登上珠峰 |
[36:56] | I’m 47 years old, | 我已经47岁了… |
[36:58] | I have reached six of the seven summits, so… | 七大洲最高峰 我已征服了六座… |
[37:02] | Of course, now I have to reach the seventh. | 我当然得征服最后一座 |
[37:06] | That’s not an answer. | 你并没有回答我的问题 |
[37:08] | No. Why any summit? | 我问的是 为何要登山 |
[37:10] | Doug. | 道格 |
[37:11] | – Me? – Why? | – 我 – 为何 |
[37:13] | – Come on, tell ’em about the kids. – What? | – 跟他们说孩子们的事 – 什么事 |
[37:15] | – Tell ’em about the kids. – Whose kids? | – 有关孩子们的事 – 谁的孩子 |
[37:18] | You have kids? | 你有孩子 |
[37:20] | Yeah, I have kids, but, I thought I told you, | 对 我有小孩 但我以为跟你说过… |
[37:23] | there’s an elementary school, back home. | 在我的家乡有一间幼儿园 |
[37:26] | And I’ve been going and talking to the kids there | 我常常到那里和小孩谈天… |
[37:28] | and they actually helped me raise some of the money to come and | 他们还为我凑了这次的经费… |
[37:32] | gave me a flag to plant on the summit, and… | 送了我一面旗子要我在攻顶后插上… |
[37:35] | So, I was thinking, maybe it’s… | 所以我在想… |
[37:38] | They see a regular guy can, | 如果他们看到像我这样的普通人… |
[37:42] | you know, follow impossible dreams, maybe they’ll be inspired | 也能完成不可能的梦想 也许能启发他们… |
[37:46] | to do the same, I guess. | 勇于追逐梦想 |
[37:49] | I’m climbing Mount Everest | 我来爬珠峰… |
[37:53] | because I can. | 是因为我做得到 |
[37:55] | Because to be able to climb that high | 因为爬到那么高的地方… |
[37:58] | and see that kind of beauty that nobody ever sees, | 可以看到别人看不到的美景… |
[38:02] | it’d be a crime not to. | 不去太可惜了 |
[38:06] | Hear, hear, Dougie. | 说得好 道格 |
[38:07] | – There you go. – I like that. | – 很棒 – 我喜欢 |
[38:14] | Hello? | 嗨 |
[38:15] | Hey. Did I wake you? | 嗨 我有吵醒你吗 |
[38:18] | No. | 没有 |
[38:20] | I did too, you liar. | 明明就有 你这个骗子 |
[38:25] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗 – 好 |
[38:28] | Yeah, yeah, I’m good, I’m better. I’m better now, I’m… | 我很好 现在好多了… |
[38:31] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[38:34] | We go for the final ascent tomorrow. | 我们明天要开始爬最后一段路了 |
[38:37] | So, you summit Friday? | 所以说 星期五就会登上最高峰 |
[38:40] | Yeah, the 10th. | 对 就在10号 |
[38:42] | – It’s your lucky day. – It is. | – 那是你的幸运日 – 没错 |
[38:45] | How’s the weather? | 天气如何 |
[38:47] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[38:49] | Yeah, I think we’re gonna get a good window. | 那天应该会比较好爬 |
[38:52] | So, it’s a girl. | 原来 是个女孩 |
[38:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:55] | And did you go to the doctor, did you get a scan done? | 你去医生那里照超音波了吗 |
[38:58] | – Did you see her? – Yeah, sure did. | – 看见她的模样了吗 – 当然 |
[39:02] | And? Come on. What did she look like? | 然后呢 快说 她长得怎样 |
[39:06] | Oh, you know. Blonde hair, nice smile, | 你知道的 金发 灿烂的笑容… |
[39:08] | perfect height-to-weight ratio, she’s gonna be a great climber. | 有着完美的身材比例 她会是个登山强手 |
[39:13] | She’s there, Rob. | 她在我肚子里 |
[39:16] | Already. | 快出来了 |
[39:18] | – Wow. – A little me, a little you. | – 哇 – 你和我的迷你版 |
[39:20] | A little bear, huh? | 我们的小结晶体 对吗 |
[39:24] | And then, one day, you | 然后 有这么一天… |
[39:27] | and me | 你我俩… |
[39:29] | and our little Sarah, we’ll all go climbing together. Hmm? | 还有我们的小莎拉一同登山 |
[39:32] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[39:34] | Yeah, what do you think? | 是的 你认为这名字如何 |
[39:36] | – No way! – Come on. | – 不要吧 – 拜托 |
[39:38] | – No! – Please? Think about it. | – 不行 – 拜托你考虑看看 |
[39:41] | No. Huh? | 不要 |
[39:47] | You still there? | 你还在听吗 |
[39:48] | Of course I’m still here. | 当然 |
[39:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:55] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:01] | Sleep well, my love. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[40:03] | All right. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[41:21] | Take it easy, now. You’re gonna be okay. | 放轻松 你会没事的 |
[41:24] | We’re gonna get you down the hill. All right? | 我们安全的带你下山 好吗 |
[41:26] | Hey, Neal, you okay? | 嗨 尼尔 怎么了 |
[41:27] | Yeah, Dale, he doesn’t look too good. | 是啊 戴尔 他气色看起来不太好 |
[41:30] | – We need to take him down. – Yeah. | – 我们得把他带下山 – 知道了 |
[41:32] | You can’t get Scott on the radio? | 你用无线电联系上斯科特了吗 |
[41:34] | Nope. Nah, I think he’s up ahead. | 还没有 他应该走很前面了 |
[41:47] | Best not to stare too long at the summit. | 别一直盯着山顶看 |
[41:49] | That’s a long way to go, man. | 还有好一段路程 伙计 |
[41:54] | Head down, one step at a time. | 低头 一步一步走 |
[41:57] | You got it, boss. | 知道了 老大 |
[42:02] | You seen Dale? | 有看到戴尔吗 |
[42:03] | Yeah, I did, he wasn’t looking too good | 有看到 他气色看起来不太好… |
[42:06] | but Neal seemed to have a handle on the situation. | 但尼尔好像把状况控制住了 |
[42:09] | Tried to get you on the radio. | 他一直跟你联络不上 |
[42:11] | – You’re kidding me. – No. | – 你是在说笑吧 – 不是 |
[42:14] | This thing’s not working, huh? | 可能无线电坏了吧 |
[42:17] | I’m going down to Camp One. | 我要回一号营地 |
[42:18] | If he’s not doing so well, I’m gonna take him down to Base Camp | 如果他没有好转 我就带他回大本营… |
[42:20] | and I’ll head back up. You guys all right? | 再跟你们会合 你们自己应付得来吗 |
[42:23] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[42:26] | He can’t be too far ahead of you, mate. | 他应该在前面的不远处 |
[42:28] | Yeah, I’ll make it down in half the time. | 我只要花一半的时间 |
[42:32] | I’m gonna catch you! Whoo! | 我会追上你的 |
[42:51] | Rob to Guy. | 罗布呼叫盖 |
[42:52] | Rob to Guy, you up there, mate? | 罗布呼叫盖 你在山上吗 |
[42:55] | Yeah, Guy to Rob. I’m here. | 盖呼叫罗布 我在 |
[42:57] | Good to hear you, Gee. | 很高兴听到你的声音 盖 |
[42:59] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[43:01] | Camp One, Pumori. | 普莫里峰一号营地 |
[43:03] | Yeah. | 这样啊 |
[43:05] | There you go, I got the old sly rotter. | 我从这边可以看到你 |
[43:08] | Listen, I think you’re on the wrong mountain, there. | 你是不是登错山 |
[43:11] | Look, I can’t talk, we gotta get out of here. | 待会聊 我们要离开了 |
[43:13] | All right, mate. Well, listen, you take care on the kiddie slope. | 好吧 伙计 你在小山坡别跌倒了 |
[43:17] | I’m gonna get back to the real thing. | 我得回到真正的珠峰上 |
[43:18] | Yeah, don’t worry, Rob. I’ll keep an eye on you. | 好的 别担心 罗布 我会看好你 |
[43:30] | Ice! | 雪崩 |
[43:36] | Rob! | 罗布 |
[43:38] | I got you! | 明白 |
[43:50] | Harold, you okay? | 哈罗德 你没事吧 |
[43:56] | Is everyone okay? | 大家还好吗 |
[43:57] | We’re okay! | 我们没事 |
[44:04] | Come here, sit down, sit. | 来这里 坐下 |
[44:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[44:09] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[44:10] | – Look at me. – I’m fine, mate. | – 看着我 – 真的没事 伙计 |
[44:12] | Look at me, Harold! | 看着我 哈罗德 |
[44:13] | Look, I’m telling you, I’m all right. | 我说了我没事 |
[44:14] | – Okay. – I’m all right. | – 好的 – 我没事 |
[44:19] | – There you go. – Thank you. | – 那就好 – 谢谢 |
[44:20] | Don’t do that to me again, eh? | 别再吓我了 |
[44:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[44:26] | Okay, mate. | 没关系 伙计 |
[44:28] | I’m gonna drop back with Frank, he’s struggling a bit, all right? | 我要掉头去找法兰克 他有点爬不动 |
[44:31] | All right. | 好的 |
[44:36] | Straight down. | 快坐下 |
[44:38] | Let’s get him on the oxygen. | 给他套上氧气面罩 |
[44:40] | Rob Hall to Scott Fischer, Rob Hall to Scott Fischer, | 罗布·霍尔呼叫斯科特·费舍尔… |
[44:42] | Mountain Madness, how do you copy? | 疯狂山峰队 听到请回答 |
[44:44] | Hey, man! Scott, here. | 嗨 我是斯科特 |
[44:47] | I’ve been down to Base Camp, and I’m back at Camp One. | 我去了珠峰大本营 现在回到了第一营区 |
[44:49] | I’m gonna catch you tomorrow. | 明天会追上你们 |
[44:51] | What, you’re not gonna rest up a day first? No? | 什么 你不打算先休息一天吗 |
[44:55] | Scott, you sound a little rough. | 斯科特 你听起来状况不太好 |
[44:57] | Mate, take an extra day. | 伙计 多休息一天吧 |
[44:59] | No way, Jose, what, miss out on all the fun? | 不行 这样会错过很多乐趣的 |
[45:03] | That’s a lot of up and down in one day, even for you, Scott. | 你今天上上下下也是够折腾的 斯科特 |
[45:06] | You know what they say, man. | 你知道有句话叫 |
[45:09] | It’s not the altitude, it’s the attitude. | 决定一切的不是高度而是态度 |
[45:13] | Are you sure you’re gonna be okay? | 你确定你可以吗 |
[45:15] | – Scott? – I’ll be good. | – 斯科特 – 我会没事的 |
[45:16] | Just taking a shot of dexamethasone now. | 我注射了地塞米松 |
[45:20] | Well, just don’t push yourself too hard, okay? Over and out. | 别太勉强自己 完毕 |
[45:31] | Rob, I’ve just been over to Mal’s to get a weather update. | 罗布 我刚到马洛那里查询了最新的天气预报 |
[45:34] | It’s moving fast. | 天气变化多端 |
[45:36] | It’s changed course slightly. | 风向似乎稍微改变了 |
[45:40] | And it could still go north, but, if it doesn’t | 也许会照常吹向北方 但如果没有的话… |
[45:43] | it’s gonna hit sometime on the 11th, I reckon. | 我猜11号会刮暴风 |
[45:49] | It’s a weather forecast, Helen. | 那只是个天气预报 海伦 |
[45:51] | This mountain makes its own weather. We’re keeping an eye on it. | 珠峰有自己的天气 我们会注意的 |
[45:56] | Yeah, sure, just letting you know. | 好 我只是提醒你一下 |
[45:58] | Appreciate it, Helen. | 谢谢你 海伦 |
[46:02] | Why do we do this to ourselves? | 我们干嘛这样折磨自己 |
[46:09] | Oh, this is crazy. | 这真是疯狂 |
[46:16] | You know, I never told Krakauer this | 你知道我为何没告诉克拉考尔… |
[46:18] | when he was asking us why we climb Everest. | 我们登山的真正原因 |
[46:21] | When I’m at home | 我在家时… |
[46:24] | I just got this big, | 常常感觉到… |
[46:27] | black cloud following me. | 背后跟着一大片乌云 |
[46:30] | You know, like a depression? | 就好像忧郁症 |
[46:33] | And when I’m out here | 而当我来到这里时… |
[46:35] | – on a mountain, any mountain… – Yeah? | – 去任何一座山… – 然后呢 |
[46:39] | It’s just like it’s a cure. | 就好像被治愈了 |
[46:43] | I feel like I’m reborn. | 感觉就像重生 |
[46:45] | So, you’re happy now? | 那你现在开心吗 |
[46:49] | No, I’m starting to wonder. | 并没有 我开始怀疑自己的选择了 |
[46:54] | This is suffering, man. | 这有够痛苦的 |
[46:57] | – Yeah. – This is suffering. | – 对 – 像是自虐 |
[46:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[47:02] | Suffer a few more days, | 再忍耐几天… |
[47:04] | for the rest of your life you’ll be a guy that got to the top of Everest. | 下半生里 你就是一个登上过世界之巅的人 |
[47:13] | I just hope I get there. | 我希望我能登顶成功 |
[47:16] | Yeah. | 可以的 |
[47:19] | Just hope I get there, and get home. | 希望能登顶成功 平安回家 |
[47:28] | What do you think, Mike? | 麦克 你觉得天气怎么样 |
[47:32] | Looks pretty good. | 天气看起来不错 |
[47:34] | Little bit of wind, up higher. | 高一点的地方风会变大 |
[47:37] | I mean, if it picks up, we can always come back down. | 如果风太大 我们随时都可以下来 |
[47:39] | – Exactly. – It’s your call, Rob. | – 我也这么想 – 由你决定 罗布 |
[47:42] | Let’s get ’em all going. | 我们继续爬吧 |
[48:39] | Rob! | 罗布 |
[48:40] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[48:42] | Not good! | 不好 |
[48:49] | I’m hoping it’s gonna die down after sundown. | 我想太阳下山后风应该会变小 |
[48:52] | It’s been doing that. | 一向都是如此 |
[48:54] | I don’t like this. | 我讨厌这天气 |
[48:56] | Well, we don’t go if it doesn’t calm. | 天气若没好转的话 我们就别登山了 |
[48:59] | I talk to Scott when he comes here. | 斯科特回来时我会和他商谈 |
[49:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:16] | Scott! Scott! | 斯科特 斯科特 |
[49:18] | – Toli? – Here! | – 托利 – 这里 |
[49:30] | Toli! | 托利 |
[49:32] | Where’s Rob? Where are they? | 罗布他们呢 |
[49:34] | – We go down! – No. | – 我们得下山 – 不 |
[49:36] | What’s Rob’s… What’s Rob’s team doing? | 罗布的队伍进展的如何 |
[49:40] | He wants to see if this passes. | 他想等风变小 |
[49:44] | If he waits, | 如果他要等… |
[49:49] | we wait. | 那我们也等 |
[49:50] | Okay | 好吧 |
[50:05] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[50:07] | Come out and take a look. | 出来看看 |
[50:23] | At least somebody up there loves us. | 老天爷似乎眷顾我们 |
[50:26] | Nothing? | 风停了 |
[50:31] | Where’d the storm go? | 暴风走了 |
[50:33] | Exactly. | 就是说嘛 |
[50:35] | That’s crazy. | 太不可思议了 |
[50:37] | You ready to saddle up? | 你准备好要出发了吗 |
[50:41] | Okay, everyone. We got a window. | 大家听好 我们时间有限 |
[50:46] | We don’t know how long it’s gonna last, but we’re gonna go for it. | 我们不知道好天气会持续到何时 我们得全力以赴 |
[50:50] | Be ready in half an hour. | 半小时后出发 |
[50:52] | We’ll have a 2:00 p.m. turnaround, let’s climb this thing. | 下午两点得折返 上山吧 |
[50:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[51:00] | So, today’s the day, huh? | 我们今天登顶 |
[51:03] | Yep. | 没错 |
[51:06] | Now or never. | 机不可失 |
[51:11] | Oh, boy. | 噢 伙计 |
[51:16] | Now the South Africans were late out of Camp Three. | 南非队落后了 还在三号营地 |
[51:18] | They never made it into Camp Four. Probably got caught up in it. | 可能被暴风困住 到不了四号营地 |
[51:22] | Maybe it blew through early. | 也许这风刮得比较早 |
[51:24] | Yeah, well, it hit us all night, | 是的 它刮了一晚上… |
[51:27] | but now there’s nothing. Absolutely nothing. | 但现在都停了 风平浪静 |
[51:30] | So, it’s definitely worth a shot. | 我们登山有望了 |
[51:32] | I’ll radio out and tell everyone the news. | 我会发无线电通知所有人 |
[51:36] | Any messages? | 还有什么消息吗 |
[51:38] | Yeah, ring Jan and tell her that we’re heading out. | 有 请告诉珍我们要出发了 |
[51:41] | I’ll call you, Helen, in 12 hours | 12小时登顶后我再打给你 海伦 |
[51:44] | when we get to the summit. Turnaround’s 2:00 p.m. | 我们预计下午两点折返 |
[51:46] | Good luck, and Godspeed to you all. | 祝你好运 愿主保佑你们 |
[51:48] | Okay, thanks, Helen. Bye-bye. | 好的 谢谢你海伦 再见 |
[51:50] | – I’ll see you guys up there. – Take it easy, Scott. – Let’s do it. | – 我们山顶上见 – 放轻松点 斯科特 – 出发吧 |
[51:52] | Gonna get a couple hours of sleep, and I’ll be right behind you. | 我小睡几个小时后就会赶上你 |
[51:55] | – Yeah, okay. – See you at the top. | – 好的 – 山峰上见 |
[51:56] | Have fun, Pittman. | 玩得开心 皮特曼 |
[51:57] | You get some rest, okay? | 你先休息下吧 |
[51:59] | See you there. | 峰顶见 |
[52:00] | You got the ropes for the Hillary Step? | 你有准备绳子去登希拉里台阶吗 |
[52:02] | Yeah. | 有 |
[52:03] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 出发吧 – 再见 |
[52:04] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 很好 – 耶 |
[52:23] | Can we go any faster? | 我们能走快点吗 |
[52:25] | Not a chance we can go faster here. It’s too difficult. | 在这里没办法 太难了 |
[52:28] | This could take a while. | 这会花上一些时间 |
[52:31] | We’re losing time. | 我们没时间了 |
[52:59] | Beck. What’s wrong? | 贝克 怎么了 |
[53:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:05] | I had an operation a couple years ago, on my eyes. | 我的眼睛在几年前做过手术 |
[53:09] | That might be it, I don’t know. | 有些不舒服 不晓得怎么回事 |
[53:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[53:14] | You guys go in front of us. | 你们先走 |
[53:16] | All right, Beck, let’s sit you down. | 贝克 你先坐下来 |
[53:24] | Beck. Look at me. | 贝克 看着我 |
[53:29] | I need to send you down with someone. | 我必须找人带你下山 |
[53:31] | No, I don’t wanna go down, Rob. | 不 我不要下山 罗布 |
[53:32] | – No, you gotta go down. – I don’t wanna go down. | – 不行 你必须下山去 – 我不要 |
[53:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:42] | Right, Beck, listen. | 贝克 听我说 |
[53:45] | You can wait here for half an hour. Beck, listen to me. | 你在这里休息半小时 贝克 听好 |
[53:48] | If it gets better by then | 如果感觉好点… |
[53:49] | join in the queue and keep going up. | 你就跟着队伍继续往上爬 |
[53:53] | But if it doesn’t get better, Beck, I’m sorry, mate, it’s over. | 要是没有 对不起 只能到此为止 |
[53:55] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[53:56] | The Sherpas are gonna go up and drop off the extra oxygen at the South Summit while they can. | 夏尔巴人在南峰处放置好氧气瓶后… |
[54:00] | I’m gonna send one of them down for you. Is that clear? | 我再派其中一个人下来帮你 明白吗 |
[54:03] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[54:05] | Okay, mate. | 知道了 伙计 |
[54:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[54:12] | See you. | 回头见 |
[54:15] | Sandy, do you want to go down? | 桑迪 你要下山吗 |
[54:17] | What? No. No way. | 什么 当然不要 |
[54:20] | Look, Lopsang, I’m gonna make it to the top. Do you understand? | 洛普桑 我一定要成功登顶 你明白吗 |
[54:23] | – Okay. – I’m not going back. | – 好的 – 我是不会下山的 |
[54:25] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好的 |
[54:39] | Where are the ropes? | 绳子呢 |
[54:40] | There is no rope! No rope. | 没有绳子 没有绳子 |
[54:43] | Yeah, they should have been fixed. | 他们该早固定好 |
[54:45] | Do you have more in your pack? | 你背包里还有吗 |
[54:46] | Lopsang has the rope. He’s not here! | 洛普桑有绳子 但他不在这里 |
[54:49] | Harold. No ropes? | 哈罗德 没有绳子 |
[54:51] | No. | 没有 |
[54:53] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[54:55] | Hey, Rob. | 嘿 罗布 |
[54:57] | Listen, we got a problem, here, mate. | 听着 我们这里出状况了 伙计 |
[54:58] | There’s no fixed ropes on the traverse to the Hillary Step, over. | 在通往希拉里台阶的斜坡上没有绳子 |
[55:02] | Where’s Ang Dorjee and Lopsang? | 昂多吉和洛普桑在哪里 |
[55:03] | Yeah, I’ve got Ang Dorjee here, but there’s no sign of Lopsang. | 昂多吉在我身旁 但没见到洛普桑 |
[55:07] | So me, Neal, and Toli are gonna have to set some new ones, over. | 我 尼尔和托利会在这装新绳索 完毕 |
[55:11] | – Find them? – Yeah. | – 找到了吗 – 找到了 |
[55:12] | – Good. – Let’s do it! | – 好的 – 开始吧 |
[55:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[55:21] | No fixed ropes. | 这里没有固定好绳子 |
[55:22] | What? | 什么 |
[55:53] | That’s it. | 很好 |
[55:54] | One step at a time, Doug. | 一步一步走 道格 |
[56:05] | Come on, Dougie. Deep breaths, Dougie. | 来吧 道格 深呼吸 |
[56:07] | Come on, mate, keep it on, keep it on. | 来吧 伙计 你可以的 |
[56:09] | Deep breaths, Dougie, hang on. Hang on. | 深呼吸 道格 坚持住 |
[56:21] | You can do this, Dougie. | 你可以的 道格 |
[56:23] | – I know you can, pal. – Yeah. | – 我知道你行的 老兄 – 嗯 |
[56:26] | I don’t wanna see you back here a third time, mate. | 我不想看你再来第3次 |
[56:46] | John. You headed back down? | 约翰 你要下山了 |
[56:50] | There’s a holdup. | 那里有些耽搁 |
[56:52] | There’s no fixed ropes above the South Summit. | 南峰处没有固定好绳子 |
[56:54] | Yeah, I know, mate, | 是 我知道 伙计… |
[56:55] | but we’re sorting that situation out now. | 我们在处理了 |
[56:57] | Ran out of juice, waiting. Cold. | 等太久了 又冷又累 |
[57:01] | I’m sorry, Rob. | 抱歉 罗布 |
[57:02] | It’s your call, pal. | 这是你的决定 伙计 |
[57:07] | I don’t wanna run out of oxygen up there. | 我可不想在上面耗尽氧气 |
[57:10] | Sorry, Rob. | 抱歉 罗布 |
[57:19] | Yeah, bit of a setback. | 出了一些状况 |
[57:20] | Lou, Stuart, and John Taske just turned back. | 洛 斯图尔以及约翰拓史介刚折返了 |
[57:23] | Just below the South Summit. | 都到了南峰底下 |
[57:25] | How are the conditions, so far? | 现在情况怎样 |
[57:27] | Cold and windy. | 又冷风又大 |
[57:29] | Okay, let me know, Rob. | 了解 请保持联络 罗布 |
[57:30] | Okay, Helen, thanks, bye-bye. | 好的 海伦 谢谢 完毕 |
[57:34] | I hope we’re not looking at another year with no clients at the top. | 希望今年能有客户登顶成功 |
[57:38] | Well, if they don’t get a move on pretty soon | 如果他们不加快脚步… |
[57:41] | they’re out of time, aren’t they? | 就会超时了 不是吗 |
[57:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[57:45] | And what’s Jon gonna say about that in his article? | 到时乔恩又会如何报道此事 |
[57:49] | It’s Rob. Guys… | 我是罗布 各位 |
[57:51] | We just lost Lou, Stu, and John Taske. | 洛 斯图尔以及约翰拓史介刚放弃了 |
[57:54] | What’s going on, what’s the holdup? | 发生什么事 被什么耽搁了 |
[57:56] | Yeah, mate, we’re… | 伙计… |
[57:58] | We still have Toli and Neal at the top of the Step | 我们已经派了托利和尼尔到台阶那里… |
[58:02] | fixing the ropes. | 他们会架好绳索 |
[58:04] | We’re at the base of the Step, over. | 其他人在台阶下面等 完毕 |
[58:07] | Rob, it’s Mike. | 罗布 我是麦克 |
[58:10] | How’s Doug faring? | 道格状况如何 |
[58:11] | Doug’s just behind me, I left him behind to scoot forward. | 他在我后方 我为了赶上来把他抛在后面了 |
[58:15] | Yeah, I got eyes on you right now, yep, that’s me. Let’s move as… | 我看到你了 对 我在这 |
[58:19] | As quickly as possible, over. | 我们赶紧前进吧 |
[58:21] | We’ll start moving everybody up, as soon as we get the all clear. | 确定没有危险后就会让大家上去 |
[58:25] | Rob to base, Rob to base, how copy, Helen? | 罗布呼叫大本营 收到吗 海伦 |
[58:28] | – You all right? – Copy, Base Camp to Rob. | – 你还好吗 – 收到 大本营呼叫罗布 |
[58:30] | Have you heard from Scott? | 斯科特有联系你吗 |
[58:32] | Anyone managed to find out where he is, over? | 有人知道他的位置吗 |
[58:36] | Yo, dude! | 嗨 老兄! |
[58:38] | Look, where are you, mate? | 你在哪里 |
[58:39] | We got a real logjam, here at the Hillary Step, oven. | 我们在希拉里台阶遇到瓶颈了 |
[58:41] | We’re more than an hour behind! | 我们已经超时一个多小时 |
[58:43] | Just Chill. | 冷静点 |
[58:44] | People are just sitting here, using up their oxygen. | 大家就只是坐在这里 消耗氧气瓶 |
[58:46] | Get here as soon as you can. | 你快点过来 |
[58:50] | You feeling okay, Beck? | 你还好吗 贝克 |
[58:52] | Yeah, I got a little problem with my eyes. | 还好 只是眼睛有点问题 |
[58:55] | You guys turned back? | 你们要回头了 |
[58:56] | There’s a logjam below the Hillary Step. It’s crazy. | 我们在希拉里台阶遇到瓶颈 很不妙 |
[59:01] | Come down with us. | 跟我们下山吧 |
[59:02] | Nah, I can’t, promised Rob I’d wait for him. | 不行 我答应过罗布我会等他 |
[59:05] | – Your call. – I’m good. | – 你看着办吧 – 我没事 |
[59:06] | See you down there. | 山下见 |
[59:09] | Neal, ready! | 尼尔 可以了 |
[59:12] | Okay, Toli! I’m done. | 好 托利 我这边弄好了 |
[59:16] | Off rope! Safe to climb! | 放绳 可以安全攀爬了 |
[59:20] | Okay, we’re climbing up! | 好 我们要上去了 |
[59:21] | – Hey, Mike. – What? | – 麦克 – 干嘛 |
[59:23] | -You mind if I go first? – Why? | – 你不介意让我先上吧 – 怎么了 |
[59:25] | I’m running pretty low on O. | 我的氧气瓶快用完了 |
[59:28] | Rob, it’s Mike, here. | 罗布 我是麦克 |
[59:30] | We’ve had the all-clear on this end. | 我们这边可以通了 |
[59:33] | I’m gonna stay here with Yasuko, until we get a clear line. | 我会在恭子旁边等绳子空出来 |
[59:37] | I’ll be here till I get a visual on Doug, over and out. | 我会留下来等道格 完毕 |
[1:00:33] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:00:38] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[1:01:03] | You did it! | 你办到了 |
[1:01:34] | Yasuko. | 恭子 |
[1:01:38] | – Seven. – Seven. | – 第七座 – 对 |
[1:01:39] | – Seven Summits. – Seven. | – 七座都完成了 – 没错 |
[1:01:42] | Come here. I’m so proud of you, Yasuko. | 过来 我以你为荣 恭子 |
[1:01:46] | So proud. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[1:01:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:01:55] | Rob to Base, Rob to Base. | 罗布呼叫大本营 |
[1:02:00] | Rob, this is Helen, hello? Where are you? | 罗布 我是海伦 你的位置在哪里 |
[1:02:02] | I’m on the top of Everest, Helen, we made it. | 我在珠峰上 海伦 我们成功了 |
[1:02:06] | How copy us, over? | 有听见吗 完毕 |
[1:02:08] | We copy you loud and clear, Rob. | 我们听得一清二楚 罗布 |
[1:02:10] | It’s wonderful to hear your voice up there. | 听到你们成功登顶 真的太好了 |
[1:02:13] | Who are you with, again, say? | 你现在和谁在一起 |
[1:02:14] | At the moment, I’m with Mike and Yasuko. | 目前有麦克和恭子 |
[1:02:16] | – Headed down, Rob. – And now you have to go. | – 我们下去了 罗布 – 该走了 |
[1:02:18] | Rob. See you. Thank you. | 罗布 回头见 谢谢你 |
[1:02:20] | Jon K has already been and gone. | 乔恩早就下山去了 |
[1:02:22] | Doug is just coming over the horizon. | 道格正在慢慢上来 |
[1:02:24] | And what about Beck? | 贝克呢 |
[1:02:26] | Beck was having a problem with his eyesight. | 贝克的视力出了点问题 |
[1:02:29] | He waited on the southeast ridge, on the Balcony | 他在东南山脊阳台那里… |
[1:02:33] | for the first people that came back, over. | 等第一批下去的人 完毕 |
[1:02:36] | And I guess you’ll be leaving right away, yes? | 你应该会马上离开吧 |
[1:02:39] | We’ll be off in a few minutes. | 我们几分钟后就启程 |
[1:02:40] | Just as soon as I see Doug, we’ll be heading back down, over. | 等道格来我们就往下走 |
[1:02:43] | Right, understood. Well, that’s terrific, Rob. | 了解 太好了 罗布 |
[1:02:46] | We’re all keeping our fingers crossed for Doug. | 我们都祈祷道格可以攻顶 |
[1:02:49] | Over and out, Helen. | 完毕 海伦 |
[1:03:03] | – Congratulations. – Welcome! | – 恭喜 – 欢迎 |
[1:03:05] | – Yeah, Lopsy! – You did it! | – 好啊 洛普桑 – 你做到了 |
[1:03:41] | You look terrible. | 你脸色很糟 |
[1:03:44] | My stomach’s not so good, man. | 我的胃不太舒服 |
[1:03:48] | See Doug? | 你有看到道格吗 |
[1:03:49] | Oh, yeah. He’s way, way, | 有 他在很远… |
[1:03:52] | way back there, man. | 很远处 |
[1:03:54] | Hey, Roberto. Where are the rest of your guys? | 罗布 你的其他队员呢 |
[1:03:57] | ‘Cause I’m pretty sure my whole team | 我很确定我的每一个队员… |
[1:04:01] | made it up, yeah? | 都登顶了 |
[1:04:02] | I saw ’em. | 我有看到他们 |
[1:04:04] | Don’t worry, I won’t tell Krakauer. | 放心 我不会告诉克拉考尔的 |
[1:04:06] | Well done, mate. I had a mixed bag. | 干得好 老兄 我的队员参差不齐 |
[1:04:09] | I’ll have to give you this year. | 今年肯定输给你了 |
[1:04:11] | Scott, you really don’t look too good. | 斯科特 你看起来真的不太好 |
[1:04:13] | – Lopsy! – Yeah? | – 洛普桑 – 干嘛 |
[1:04:15] | Come on, mate, let’s get him down. | 来吧 我们带他下山 |
[1:04:23] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[1:04:51] | Harold. What are you doing? | 哈罗德 你在做什么 |
[1:04:55] | I’m just trying to sort the O. I can’t find any full ones. | 我想要吸氧气 但都是空瓶 |
[1:04:59] | There’s full bottles, I saw ’em on the way up. | 一定有 我上来的时候有看到 |
[1:05:01] | No. | 没有 |
[1:05:02] | No, I’m pretty sure, you should have another look. | 真的有 你再仔细看看 |
[1:05:04] | No, I just have, they’re not full. | 我找过了 都是空瓶 |
[1:05:06] | Harold, listen, I saw… | 哈洛德 我真的看到… |
[1:05:08] | Look, mate, I checked twice, all right? | 我检查过两遍了 好吗 |
[1:05:11] | Yeah. All right, man. | 好吧 |
[1:05:15] | I’m going down. | 我要下去了 |
[1:05:18] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[1:05:28] | Doug, Doug, Doug. | 道格 道格 |
[1:05:31] | – It’s over, mate. – What? | – 别爬了 伙计 – 什么 |
[1:05:33] | I’m sorry. No, no, no. | 很抱歉 不行 |
[1:05:34] | Doug, you’re too late, okay? | 道格 太迟了 |
[1:05:38] | You guys keep going, mate, I’ll catch up. | 你们先走 我随后跟上 |
[1:05:40] | Doug, Doug. Doug, listen to me. | 道格 听我说 |
[1:05:42] | – It’s way too late. It’s over. – No, come on! | – 时间太晚了 放弃吧 – 别这样 |
[1:05:44] | Listen to me, mate, I’m sorry, | 听我说 伙计 我很抱歉… |
[1:05:47] | but I gotta turn you around. | 但我必须让你折返 |
[1:05:49] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[1:05:51] | I can do it. | 我可以的 |
[1:05:54] | It’s right here, man. It’s right here. | 山顶就在眼前了啊 |
[1:05:58] | I’m not coming back next year, man, it’s my last chance. | 我明年不可能再回来了 这是我的最后机会 |
[1:06:05] | You gotta let me do this. | 你必须让我完成 |
[1:06:09] | Let me do this. | 让我完成 |
[1:06:11] | – Okay. – Please, Rob. | – 好吧 – 拜托你 |
[1:06:13] | Let’s do it. | 我们继续吧 |
[1:06:14] | – Let’s get it done. – All right. | – 把这段爬完 – 好的 |
[1:06:16] | – Come on. – Thanks, man. | – 走吧 – 谢谢你 |
[1:06:22] | Come on, Doug. | 加油 道格 |
[1:06:44] | There ain’t no hope of getting. | 我买不起 |
[1:06:47] | My double-wide trailer. | 货柜屋 |
[1:06:54] | There ain’t no… | 我买不起… |
[1:06:56] | Beck? | 贝克 |
[1:06:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:06:59] | Who is that? | 你是谁 |
[1:07:01] | It’s Jon. | 我是乔恩 |
[1:07:02] | I’m not seeing too well, Jon. I’m freezing. | 我看不大清楚 乔恩 我好冷 |
[1:07:07] | Mike’s just behind me. | 麦克就在我后面 |
[1:07:09] | He’s back there with Yasuko. | 跟恭子一起 |
[1:07:11] | You’ll be okay. Mike’s right behind me. | 你会没事的 麦克随后就到 |
[1:07:14] | You’re okay? | 你撑得住吧 |
[1:07:16] | I’ll see you down there. | 我们山下见 |
[1:07:24] | There she is. | 我们到了 |
[1:07:26] | Ten more steps, mate. | 再走10步就好 |
[1:07:29] | Dig deep, Doug, dig deep. | 加油 道格 继续 |
[1:07:31] | There you go. | 很好 |
[1:07:44] | There you go. | 太棒了 |
[1:07:53] | You made it! | 你成功了 |
[1:08:00] | You did it! | 你办到了 |
[1:08:02] | Because of you, man. | 多亏有你 伙计 |
[1:08:14] | Guy to Rob, you read me, mate? | 盖呼叫罗布 收到吗 |
[1:08:19] | Guy to Rob, are you there? | 盖呼叫罗布 你在吗 |
[1:08:23] | For the school kids. | 跟小朋友可以交代了 |
[1:08:32] | Good on you, Doug. Come on. | 恭喜你 道格 来 |
[1:08:36] | Easy. | 放轻松 |
[1:08:37] | Here, I got it. | 我帮你 |
[1:08:45] | Come on, let’s get you up. | 好了 起来 |
[1:08:47] | – Need more O. – No, Doug, we can’t give you more O. | – 我需要更多氧气 – 不行 道格 不能再吸氧气了 |
[1:08:49] | We gotta get down to the South Summit, come on. | 我们得赶紧抵达南峰 走吧 |
[1:08:57] | Guy Cotter to Everest Base Camp. You there, Helen? | 盖·科特呼叫大本营 你在吗 海伦 |
[1:09:00] | Guy, this is Helen, how’s it going? | 盖 我是海伦 情况如何 |
[1:09:02] | Yeah, fine. | 一切安好 |
[1:09:04] | I got a clear view of the summit | 我可以清楚看到山顶… |
[1:09:05] | and we’ve still got climbers up there They’re not any of ours, right? | 还有一些登山者 不是我们的人吧 |
[1:09:09] | We got three up, and they’re all on their way down. | 我们还有三位队员未归 但在下山的途中 |
[1:09:12] | Well, what are they doing there so late? | 怎么会搞这么晚 |
[1:09:13] | They had a 2:00 turnaround time, they’re way past it. | 2点就该折返的 早就超过时间了 |
[1:09:17] | Yeah, we got cloud coming up through the valley, it’s a lot of it. | 山谷里开始乌云密布 |
[1:09:20] | Thanks, I’m calling them now, Guy. | 谢了 我立刻通知他们 |
[1:09:26] | Rob, come in, this is Helen. | 呼叫罗布 我是海伦 |
[1:09:30] | Rob, come in, this is Helen. | 呼叫罗布 我是海伦 |
[1:09:40] | Easy, easy, easy, Dougie! There you go. | 慢点 道格 很好 |
[1:09:43] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[1:09:45] | Looking good. Round the corner. | 很好 绕过去 |
[1:09:49] | That’s it. | 很好 |
[1:09:53] | Rob, is that you? | 罗布 是你吗 |
[1:09:56] | Beck? | 贝克 |
[1:09:58] | It’s Mike, Beck. What are you doing here? | 贝克 我是麦克 你在这里做什么 |
[1:10:00] | I can’t see, it’s bad. | 我看不见 情况很严重 |
[1:10:02] | You guys all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[1:10:03] | We got a problem with Beck. | 贝克出了点问题 |
[1:10:05] | Hey, Mike, we’re getting low on O. We gotta move. | 麦克 我们快没氧气了 必须快点移动 |
[1:10:08] | Gonna get you to stand up, okay? | 我扶你站起来 |
[1:10:10] | – I’ll take Yasuko. – That’s it. | – 我去帮康子 – 很好 |
[1:10:15] | I got you. | 来 |
[1:10:18] | You’re okay. | 还好吧 |
[1:10:22] | Doug, come on! | 道格 快 |
[1:10:24] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:10:33] | I’m cold. | 我很冷 |
[1:10:39] | Mike, Harold, Ang Dorjee, put the brakes on, guys, we got a problem. | 麦克 哈罗德以及昂多吉 停下来 出状况了 |
[1:10:45] | We’re out of gas, Doug. | 我们没氧气了 道格 |
[1:10:47] | We’re out of gas. Need to keep moving, come on. | 没氧气了 我们得赶紧走 |
[1:10:49] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:10:52] | Mike, Harold, do you copy? I need someone… | 麦克和哈罗德 收到吗 我需要… |
[1:10:56] | I need someone to come back up with oxygen, over. | 我需要有人带氧气瓶上来 |
[1:11:01] | Somebody, please, I’m begging you. | 谁都好 拜托了 我求求你们 |
[1:11:05] | Doug, come on, mate, come on! | 道格 加油 起来 |
[1:11:09] | Harold, do you copy, over? | 哈罗德 听得见吗 完毕 |
[1:11:13] | Has anyone got eyes on Ang Dorjee? | 有人见到昂多吉吗 |
[1:11:16] | Mate, I’ve just had Ang Dorjee go past me, heading down, over. | 昂多吉刚走过 正下山去 |
[1:11:20] | He’s going down. | 他下山了 |
[1:11:22] | Can you stop him, can you turn him around? I need someone to come back up now. | 你可以叫他调头吗 我需要有人回来帮我 |
[1:11:25] | Hey, Ang Dorjee! | 昂多吉 |
[1:11:29] | Ang Dorjee! | 昂多吉 |
[1:11:31] | Base Camp, do you copy, over? | 呼叫大本营 完毕 |
[1:11:33] | Helen to Rob, go ahead. | 我是海伦 请说 |
[1:11:35] | Helen, please. I need a bottle of gas at the top of the Hillary Step. | 海伦 拜托 我需要有人把氧气瓶送到希拉里台阶 |
[1:11:40] | I can’t get him down without it. | 没有氧气瓶他就无法下山 |
[1:11:42] | I’m really stuffed. | 我累垮了 |
[1:11:45] | Understood that you need a bottle of oxygen at the bottom of the Hillary Step. | 收到 你需要在希拉里台阶放置氧气瓶 |
[1:11:50] | We are sending it up to you, as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快给你送上去 |
[1:11:52] | At the top, at the top. | 我们还在台阶顶端 |
[1:11:55] | The last thing I said to Ang Dorjee was. | 我有对昂多吉说过… |
[1:11:57] | “Please, leave two bottles of gas at the South Summit.” | “请在南峰放置两罐氧气瓶” |
[1:12:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:12:02] | Copy that, Rob. | 收到 罗布 |
[1:12:04] | Boys, | 大伙 |
[1:12:05] | there’s oxygen at the South Summit, right? | 南峰处有放置氧气瓶 对吗 |
[1:12:08] | No, Rob, this is Harold. | 不 罗布 我是哈罗德 |
[1:12:11] | There’s no oxygen at South Summit. | 南峰处没有放置氧气瓶 |
[1:12:15] | Repeat, no O. | 重复 没有氧气瓶 |
[1:12:18] | Ang Dorjee stashed four bottles there, Harold. | 昂多吉明明有放4瓶在那里 |
[1:12:22] | Harold, where are you? | 哈罗德 你的位置在哪里 |
[1:12:26] | Can you hear me, Harold? | 收到吗 哈罗德 |
[1:12:28] | Harold! | 哈罗德 |
[1:12:30] | Harold, can you hear me? | 哈罗德 收到吗 |
[1:12:32] | Think it’ll take me about | 我想我需要… |
[1:12:33] | half an hour to get back up to the South Summit. | 半小时才能抵达南峰 |
[1:12:39] | Okay, I’m coming. | 好的 我来了 |
[1:12:44] | If you don’t have oxygen, mate, don’t come up, don’t come up. | 如果你氧气不够 千万别上来 |
[1:12:47] | We’re moving on. | 我们前进了 |
[1:12:48] | I’m coming up to you, Rob. | 我现在上来找你 罗布 |
[1:12:51] | Doug, come on, mate, come on! | 道格 走吧 伙计 |
[1:12:57] | Rob, this is Base Camp. | 罗布 这里是大本营 |
[1:12:59] | Rob, this is Base Camp. | 罗布 这里是大本营 |
[1:13:02] | I copy you, Caro. | 卡罗 请说 |
[1:13:04] | Rob, can you get yourself down? | 罗布 你自己有办法下山吗 |
[1:13:08] | Caro, we’re not at that point, yet. | 卡罗 情况还没糟到那种程度 |
[1:13:10] | Rob, can you let us know who you’re with? | 罗布 你现在和谁在一起 |
[1:13:14] | I’m with Doug. | 我跟道格一起 |
[1:13:16] | We’re both listening. | 我们都在听 |
[1:13:17] | Come on, Dougie, come on, mate. One more effort, come on. | 快啊 道格 起来 再撑一下 |
[1:13:20] | Rob, what is Doug’s state of consciousness? | 罗布 道格的意识还清醒吗 |
[1:13:23] | He’s really weak. | 他很虚弱 |
[1:13:24] | He collapsed after we ran out of oxygen. | 氧气用完后他就昏过去了 |
[1:13:28] | Okay, give him eight milligrams of dexamethasone. | 好的 请给他八毫克的地塞米松 |
[1:13:32] | That’s two tablets, Rob. | 也就是两颗药片 |
[1:13:35] | Guy to Rob. | 盖呼叫罗布 |
[1:13:37] | Go ahead, Guy, I got you, mate. | 盖 请说 |
[1:13:39] | Rob, I suggest you get yourself down. | 罗布 我建议你自己下山 |
[1:13:42] | You know you’re doing no good up there. | 你这样撑着根本于事无补 |
[1:13:43] | Now, we’ve got people that we can send up to help Doug | 我们可以派人上去救道格… |
[1:13:45] | but you’ve gotta get yourself down, do you understand? | 但你必须自行下山 明白吗 |
[1:13:48] | I mean, come on, man, we’re playing with a man’s life here. | 怎么可以 人命关天哪 |
[1:13:51] | There’s no way I’m leaving Doug behind. | 我是不会丢下道格的 |
[1:13:55] | We gotta keep moving, mate. | 我们得走了 |
[1:13:57] | No, we gotta keep moving, we’re in some trouble. | 快走 不然就糟了 |
[1:14:00] | Yeah, Helen’s gonna need some help | 海伦会需要帮忙 |
[1:14:02] | so I’m gonna try and make my way back. Okay? | 我会试着赶回来 可以吗 |
[1:14:05] | All right. Go on. | 好的 去吧 |
[1:14:17] | Hey, Scott. | 嗨 斯科特 |
[1:14:18] | Scott! You okay? | 斯科特 你还好吗 |
[1:14:25] | Lopsang. | 洛普桑 |
[1:14:27] | Lopsy! | 洛普桑 |
[1:14:30] | I’m done, pal. | 我不行了 伙计 |
[1:14:34] | I’m done. | 走不动了 |
[1:14:37] | You go, send Anatoli… | 你去找来阿纳托利… |
[1:14:41] | Send Anatoli back with some O. | 叫他带些氧气瓶上来 |
[1:14:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:14:47] | – GO! – Okay. | – 快去 – 知道了 |
[1:14:49] | I will send back Anatoli. | 我会派阿纳托利来 |
[1:14:58] | – Let’s go. – You go down. | – 我们走 – 你自己下去 |
[1:15:00] | No, mate. | 不行 伙计 |
[1:15:02] | No, I’m not leaving you behind, Doug. | 我是不会丢下你的 道格 |
[1:15:04] | – Come on! – Gotta rest. | – 走啊 – 我得休息 |
[1:15:05] | No, Doug, come on, you’re coming with me! | 不行 道格 你得跟我一起走 |
[1:15:08] | I need 10 good minutes, Doug, come on! | 撑10分钟就好 来 |
[1:15:14] | Please, Dougie, come on, mate. | 求求你 道格 起来啊 |
[1:15:16] | Ten minutes. We’ll get to the bottom of the Step. | 撑10分钟就能到台阶底部 |
[1:15:19] | Come on, this leg. | 快 移动这只脚 |
[1:15:21] | This leg, Dougie, come on! | 这只脚 快啊 道格 |
[1:15:24] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:15:25] | There we go. | 很好 |
[1:15:47] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[1:15:48] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[1:15:52] | Hold that down. Come on, come on! Get those chairs! | 帐篷关好 快 搬椅子 |
[1:16:36] | No, no, no, no. Come on, Dougie! | 糟糕 快起来 道格 |
[1:16:38] | Doug, let’s go, hurry up! | 道格 我们快走 |
[1:17:16] | Doug! I’m gonna go to the South Summit to get oxygen. | 道格 我会到南峰处拿氧气瓶 |
[1:17:20] | Okay, mate? Gonna find oxygen. | 听到吗 老兄 我去找氧气 |
[1:17:23] | But you’ve gotta stay here! | 你待着别动 |
[1:17:26] | Okay? Stay here! | 懂吗 待在这 |
[1:17:28] | Don’t move! I’ll be back! | 别动 等我回来 |
[1:17:55] | Hey, Rob. | 罗布 |
[1:18:35] | Beck! Stop! That’s the wrong way! | 贝克 停下来 不是那一边 |
[1:18:40] | Stop! | 停住 |
[1:18:41] | Back! Turn back! | 往回走 |
[1:19:00] | Beck, easy! | 贝克 小心 |
[1:19:13] | Rob! | 罗布 |
[1:19:18] | Harold! | 哈罗德 |
[1:19:20] | Harold! | 哈罗德 |
[1:19:33] | Rob! | 罗布 |
[1:19:37] | – Harold? – I’ve got oxygen! | – 哈罗德 – 我有氧气瓶 |
[1:19:40] | Here, I found some half-empty ones. | 在这里 我找到半罐 |
[1:19:45] | Where’s Doug? | 道格呢 |
[1:19:48] | Doug’s gone. | 道格死了 |
[1:19:51] | He’s what? | 什么 |
[1:19:53] | Gone! | 死了 |
[1:20:12] | Camp Four’s that way! | 四号营地往那边 |
[1:20:14] | Get up! | 快起来 |
[1:20:15] | Let’s go! | 加油 |
[1:20:18] | Come on! Beck! | 起来啊 贝克 |
[1:20:29] | I’ll get help! | 我去找人帮忙 |
[1:21:09] | Here! | 在这里 |
[1:21:17] | -Toli. – Where are the others? | – 托利 – 其他人呢 |
[1:21:18] | They’re still out there. | 他们还在山上 |
[1:21:27] | Jon! I need help! | 乔恩 我需要帮助 |
[1:21:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:21:31] | They’re out there, I need help! | 有人还在上面 我需要帮忙 |
[1:21:34] | I can’t see, Toli. | 我看不见 乔恩 |
[1:21:37] | I’m snow-blind. | 我患了雪盲症 |
[1:21:39] | Beck, Doug. | 贝克和道格 |
[1:21:42] | They need help. | 他们需要帮助 |
[1:21:43] | They’re still outside… | 他们还在山上 |
[1:21:47] | I go find them! You stay here! | 我去找他们 你留在这里 |
[1:22:05] | Good job. | 很好 |
[1:22:26] | Toli! Sandy needs O! | 托利 桑迪需要氧气瓶 |
[1:22:29] | Sandy, here! | 桑迪 在这里 |
[1:22:34] | – Can you walk? – I can’t. | – 你走得动吗 – 不行 |
[1:22:38] | I’ll come back! | 我会再回来 |
[1:22:41] | I’ll stay! | 我留下来 |
[1:22:49] | Here, give me that, come on. | 来 给我 |
[1:22:51] | It won’t go, it’s frozen! | 没办法 开关结冰了 |
[1:22:52] | Take this. | 拿去 |
[1:22:55] | The glove. | 手套 |
[1:22:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:23:12] | Come on, mate. | 过来 伙计 |
[1:23:14] | Come on, Harold. | 靠紧一点 哈罗德 |
[1:23:18] | Thanks for coming back. | 谢谢你回来 |
[1:23:41] | Hello, Base Camp. | 你好 这里是大本营 |
[1:23:42] | Helen, it’s Jan. | 海伦 我是珍 |
[1:23:44] | Why haven’t I heard from you? Why isn’t anybody calling me? | 你为何没联络我 为何没人打给我 |
[1:23:47] | They’ve been hit by a storm, Jan. It’s really bad. | 他们遇上风暴了 珍 事态严重 |
[1:23:52] | Where is he? | 他人在哪里 |
[1:23:53] | We don’t know, exactly, but | 我们不是很确定 但是… |
[1:23:56] | he was still on the summit at 4:00. | 他下午4点还在山顶 |
[1:23:58] | Oh, no. Can he get down? | 糟了 他有办法下山吗 |
[1:24:01] | Rob can, but Doug can’t. | 罗布一人可以 但同行的道格没办法 |
[1:24:05] | There’s at least 13 people stranded up there | 至少有十三个人困在山上… |
[1:24:08] | and, well, the storm is getting worse. | 风暴逐渐变的严重 |
[1:24:15] | Get Ang Dorjee up there. | 让昂多吉上山去 |
[1:24:17] | He’ll bring them down. | 他会把他们都带下来的 |
[1:24:19] | – Helen, do you understand? – Helen, Give me an update! | – 海伦 你有听明白吗 – 海伦 现在情形怎样 |
[1:24:21] | Get Ang Dorjee up there. | 让昂多吉上山去 |
[1:24:24] | Jan, yeah, we will get him. | 我知道 我们会去救他 |
[1:24:26] | And I will call you, the minute I hear from him. | 我一有他的消息就通知你 |
[1:24:29] | As soon as I hear from him. | 绝对第一个通知你 |
[1:24:30] | – Thanks, Helen. – All right? | – 谢谢你 海伦 – 好吗 |
[1:24:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:24:33] | – Where is he? – Guy, I haven’t heard from him. | – 他人在哪里 – 还没有消息 |
[1:24:35] | Okay, I’ll get him. | 好 我去找他 |
[1:24:36] | I’ve been trying. | 我一直尝试联系他 |
[1:24:38] | – Guy… – Just hang on, hang on. | – 盖… – 等我一下 |
[1:24:40] | Rob? It’s Guy, where are you? | 罗布 我是盖 你在什么位置 |
[1:24:42] | Guy, I’ve been doing that for the last two hours. | 盖 我过去2小时都在尝试联络他 |
[1:24:44] | All right. Rob, it’s Guy. | 别说了 罗布 我是盖 |
[1:24:47] | – Just keep your energy, mate. – Helen. | – 保持体力 伙计 – 海伦 |
[1:24:49] | Once you catch a break, you move, you know the drill. | 你休息片刻后就得前进 你知道该怎么做 |
[1:24:52] | We’ve got a stash of oxygen on the South Col. | 我们在南坳处放置了氧气瓶 |
[1:24:55] | – Whoever needs it can have it. – That’s the way, thank you. | – 任何人都可以使用 – 谢谢你 |
[1:24:58] | Mal’s team are gonna go up, they’re gonna mount a search as soon as they can. | 马洛的队伍会上山展开搜寻救援活动 |
[1:25:02] | Anyone who’s going, we’re gonna leave at dawn, weather permitting. | 若有谁想加入 我们会在黎明时分天气好转时出发 |
[1:25:05] | Of course, Helen. At dawn. | 没问题 我们日出会到 |
[1:25:05] | That’s great, David. | 太感谢了 大尉 |
[1:25:06] | Go let Ed know what’s going on, I’ll be right behind you. | 去通知爱德 我随后跟上 |
[1:25:08] | Camp Four, come in. | 呼叫四号营地 |
[1:25:11] | Rob. Rob, can you hear me? | 罗布 你听到吗 |
[1:25:13] | David Breashears has a stash of oxygen at the South Col that we can use. | 大尉·卜赖西在南坳放置了可以使用的氧气瓶 |
[1:25:19] | All right, mate, we’re organizing a team, we’re coming to get you. | 撑着 伙计 我们组队来救你了 |
[1:25:40] | Hot. | 好热 |
[1:25:45] | Burning up. | 好像烧起来了 |
[1:26:07] | No, no. | 不好了 |
[1:26:09] | Yasuko. | 恭子 |
[1:26:14] | Sandy? | 桑迪 |
[1:26:23] | Come on! | 撑着点 |
[1:27:20] | Rob, talk to me, please. Pick up. | 罗布 拜托 说说话 |
[1:27:28] | Pick up, mate, please. | 说话啊 伙计 拜托 |
[1:27:57] | Is there any word on the others? | 有其他人的消息吗 |
[1:27:59] | Anatoli managed to get three clients back from the South Col last night, | 阿纳托利昨晚成功从南坳救下三位顾客… |
[1:28:04] | but Beck and Yasuko are still out there. | 但还是没有贝克和恭子的消息 |
[1:28:07] | They’re trying to mount a search | 他们想继续搜救… |
[1:28:08] | but everyone who’s been up there is exhausted. | 但大家都已经筋疲力尽 |
[1:28:13] | Rob, is that you? | 罗布 是你吗 |
[1:28:16] | Rob, where are you? We’re sending people for you. | 罗布 你的位置在哪里 我们派人去救你 |
[1:28:20] | Rob, this is Base Camp. | 罗布 这里是大本营 |
[1:28:25] | I can’t… I can’t move… | 我不能…不能动 |
[1:28:27] | I can’t move anymore. Anymore. | 我动不了 |
[1:28:32] | Hey, mate. Yeah, I know. I know, mate. I know. | 我知道 我知道… |
[1:28:34] | But you gotta keep on moving. | 但你得继续移动 |
[1:28:36] | My hands… | 我的双手… |
[1:28:38] | I can’t feel my hands, they’re frozen. | 失去知觉了 冻僵了 |
[1:28:44] | Gotta de-ice my mask. | 我要替氧气罩除冰 |
[1:28:46] | I gotta de-ice my mask. | 我要替氧气罩除冰 |
[1:28:49] | That’s good. Yeah, you gotta get that mask working. Yeah? | 很好 你要让氧气罩能用 对吧 |
[1:28:51] | The sun’s gonna come up and, | 太阳快升起了… |
[1:28:53] | you know, you can get warmer, you can get moving. | 你会比较温暖 要赶快移动 |
[1:28:56] | – Guy. – Yeah? | – 盖 – 什么事 |
[1:28:57] | Guy. Harold was here. | 盖 哈罗德刚才还在这 |
[1:29:00] | Where’s he gone? | 他去哪了 |
[1:29:02] | Rob, is Doug with you? | 罗布 道格跟你在一起吗 |
[1:29:06] | Harold… | 哈罗德… |
[1:29:07] | Doug… Doug’s gone. | 道格…道格死了 |
[1:29:13] | Harold’s gone. | 哈罗德也死了 |
[1:29:18] | I’m gonna need a little help. | 我需要人帮忙 |
[1:29:21] | Okay, Rob, you gotta get yourself down. Where are you? | 好的 罗布 你必须往下走 你在什么位置 |
[1:29:30] | Guy… | 盖… |
[1:29:32] | I’m in that little… | 我在那个… |
[1:29:34] | In that little dip just below the South Summit. | 南峰下方那个小坑 |
[1:29:38] | All right. You can do this. | 行的 你可以的 |
[1:29:39] | You just gotta, you know, pull yourself up out of that dip | 从那个坑里爬起来… |
[1:29:42] | and slide the rest of the way. | 再一路滑下来 |
[1:29:44] | Guy, send the boys. | 盖 快叫人过来帮忙 |
[1:29:46] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[1:29:48] | I’m gonna need a little help. | 我需要帮忙 |
[1:29:50] | We’ve got some Sherpas coming up there with tea, oxygen. | 我们找了夏尔巴人给你派送氧气瓶 |
[1:29:53] | You just gotta come on down, mate. | 你得下山来 伙计 |
[1:29:55] | Yeah? Come on down. | 好吗 下山来 |
[1:29:59] | Rob. | 罗布 |
[1:30:05] | Can you patch Jan through? | 你能够接通珍吗 |
[1:30:07] | – To Rob? – Patch her through, yeah? | – 接通至罗布吗 – 是的 把她接通 |
[1:30:10] | Let’s just try it. Let’s just… | 我们尝试看看… |
[1:30:12] | Put the sat phone next to the radio. | 把卫星电话筒放在无线电旁边 |
[1:30:16] | Yeah, if anyone can motivate him to move, then Jan will. | 只有珍能够鼓励他前进 |
[1:30:20] | Guy to Rob. | 盖呼叫罗布 |
[1:30:22] | Guy to Rob. | 盖呼叫罗布 |
[1:30:26] | Guy to Rob. Can you read me? | 盖呼叫罗布 听得见吗 |
[1:30:34] | – We’re just getting… – Rob, are you there? | – 我们正在… – 罗布 你还在吗 |
[1:30:35] | – We’re getting him now. – Here. | – 我们正在接通他 – 可以了 |
[1:30:39] | Rob, this is Helen. | 罗布 我是海伦 |
[1:30:43] | COPY. | 收到 |
[1:30:44] | Rob, I’ve got Jan for you. | 罗布 我为你接通了珍 |
[1:30:49] | My Jan? | 我老婆 |
[1:30:51] | Yeah, she’s just here. | 是的 她在这里 |
[1:30:52] | Jan, you’re on. | 珍 接通了 |
[1:30:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:30:55] | Hi, sweetheart, how are you doing? | 嗨 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[1:31:01] | Hi, my love. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[1:31:03] | I’m a bit… | 我只是有一点… |
[1:31:04] | A bit cold | 有一点冷 |
[1:31:07] | but I’m okay. | 但我还好 |
[1:31:09] | I know you are. | 我知道你会冷 |
[1:31:11] | But the sun’ll warm you soon. | 太阳很快的就会暖和你 |
[1:31:14] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 |
[1:31:15] | You’ve gotta get moving. | 你得继续前进 |
[1:31:18] | You’ve gotta come on down. | 你得往下走 |
[1:31:21] | My hands | 我的双手… |
[1:31:25] | are frozen. | 已经冻僵了 |
[1:31:30] | My… My feet are frozen. | 我的脚也冻僵了 |
[1:31:33] | We’re sending people up to you with tea and O’s. | 我们正派人给你带了热茶与氧气瓶 |
[1:31:37] | But you’ve gotta get moving. Rob? Can you hear me? | 但你必须继续前进 听到吗 罗布 |
[1:31:41] | You’ve gotta get your circulation going. | 你得让血液循环 |
[1:31:43] | Okay, my love. | 好的 宝贝 |
[1:31:45] | You do it… You do it right now. | 赶快 现在就动起来 |
[1:31:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:31:54] | Over and out. | 我收线了 |
[1:32:05] | Come on, Rob. | 加油啊 罗布 |
[1:32:57] | We can’t carry them. | 我们抬不动他们 |
[1:33:00] | It’s not possible. | 完全不行 |
[1:33:03] | It’s gonna… | 那会… |
[1:33:06] | It’s gonna take all we got | 那会消耗我们所需的体力… |
[1:33:08] | just to get ourselves down. | 我们还得自己下山 |
[1:33:12] | I don’t wanna die, man. | 我不想死 |
[1:33:18] | Helen, it’s Mike here. Do you copy? | 海伦 我是麦克 收到吗 |
[1:33:22] | Come in, Mike. What do you got? | 麦克 请说 有什么消息 |
[1:33:24] | Yasuko and Beck | 恭子和贝克… |
[1:33:27] | did not make it back to camp. | 他们没能回到营地 |
[1:33:34] | Okay, Mike. Thanks for letting us know. | 知道了 麦克 谢谢你的通知 |
[1:34:11] | Meg? | 梅格 |
[1:34:15] | Bub? | 巴卜 |
[1:34:50] | Helen Base Camp. Helen Base Camp. | 呼叫大本营 呼叫大本营 |
[1:34:52] | Helen Base Camp. | 呼叫大本营 |
[1:34:55] | Ang Dorjee, this is Helen. | 昂多吉 我是海伦 |
[1:34:57] | We have to turn back! | 我们得折返 |
[1:34:59] | There is a very bad storm again. | 又要刮暴风了 |
[1:35:03] | – Your call, Ang Dorjee. – Sorry. | – 这是你的选择 昂多吉 – 抱歉 |
[1:35:05] | We’ll try to again when the storm’s passed. | 我们在暴风结束后再继续 |
[1:35:08] | We’ll leave some tea and oxygen here. Sorry. | 我们会把热茶和氧气瓶留在这里 抱歉 |
[1:35:18] | We have to tell Rob they’re not coming. | 我们得告诉罗布他们不会上山去了 |
[1:35:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:35:33] | Hey, Rob, it’s Guy, mate. | 嗨 罗布 我是盖 |
[1:35:34] | Guy. | 盖 |
[1:35:37] | Can’t stop shaking, mate. | 我无法停止发抖 伙计 |
[1:35:41] | The boys have hit a bit of high wind. | 队员们遇到了暴风 |
[1:35:44] | And your best shot is gonna be to get lower. | 你往下走比较有机会获救 |
[1:35:50] | Let me think about it. | 让我想想看 |
[1:35:54] | I think I can hang out here another night. | 我想我能够再支撑一个晚上 |
[1:36:03] | We’ll try again first thing, okay? | 我们明天一早会再重新搜救 好吗 |
[1:37:14] | – Helen? – Yeah. | – 海伦 – 是 |
[1:37:17] | Yeah, he’s still there. | 他还在山上 |
[1:37:20] | He’s just below the South Summit. | 位于南峰下方 |
[1:37:25] | He’s got oxygen, but it’s iced up. | 他有氧气瓶 但都结冰了 |
[1:37:28] | We don’t know whether he’s been able to free it. | 我们不知道他能不能打开 |
[1:37:33] | Is anybody with him? | 有人在他身边吗 |
[1:37:35] | No. | 没有 |
[1:37:37] | No. | 没有 |
[1:37:39] | You have to get him down before dark. He won’t survive another night. | 你必须在天黑前把他救下来 他无法支撑多一晚 |
[1:37:43] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[1:37:46] | But the storm’s come back, real bad. | 但暴风又来了 天气很恶劣 |
[1:37:50] | We can’t get anyone up to him tonight. | 今晚没有人上得去 |
[1:37:53] | We tried. | 我们尽力了 |
[1:37:58] | He might as well be on the moon. | 看来没人帮得了他 |
[1:38:06] | Can you put me on with him again? | 能再帮我跟他接上线吗 |
[1:38:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:38:14] | Guy, get Rob. | 盖 快呼叫罗布 |
[1:38:20] | Hey, Rob, it’s Guy. | 罗布 我是盖 |
[1:38:23] | I’ve got Jan for you. | 珍要跟你说话 |
[1:38:26] | Hold on. Give me a sec. | 好 等我一下 |
[1:38:44] | Okay. | 可以了 |
[1:38:54] | Hi, sweetheart. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[1:38:57] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[1:39:02] | I’m thinking about you. | 我在想你 |
[1:39:08] | You sound good. | 你听起来精神不错 |
[1:39:12] | Are you warm, my love? | 还会冷吗 宝贝 |
[1:39:15] | I might have a little frostbite. | 我有点冻伤 |
[1:39:20] | I’m looking forward to making it all better. | 我会让它好起来 |
[1:39:26] | I can’t wait for you to come home. | 我好期待你赶快回家 |
[1:39:31] | How’s Sarah? | 莎拉还好吗 |
[1:39:33] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[1:39:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:39:39] | Yeah, Sarah’s good. | 莎拉很好 |
[1:39:43] | Will you call her that for me? | 女儿可以叫这个名字吗 |
[1:39:46] | Yes, I will. | 当然可以 |
[1:39:50] | I don’t think I’m gonna get to meet her. | 我可能来不及见她了 |
[1:39:57] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:40:03] | Don’t say that. | 别说这种话 |
[1:40:07] | If anyone can make it, you can. | 不管怎么样 你绝对要活下来 |
[1:40:10] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[1:40:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:40:19] | Please don’t worry too much. | 请别替我担心 |
[1:40:28] | Good night, my love. | 晚安了 宝贝 |
[1:40:43] | I love you, Rob. | 我爱你 罗布 |
[1:40:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:41:46] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:42:33] | Beck, come on, come on. | 我在这里 快过来 |
[1:42:51] | Come on, Dad. | 快来啊 爸爸 |
[1:44:15] | Beck? | 贝克 |
[1:44:20] | Helen, it’s Mike here. | 海伦 我是麦克 |
[1:44:22] | Helen, do you copy? | 海伦 收到吗 |
[1:44:24] | Mike, come in. | 麦克 请说 |
[1:44:26] | Beck’s still alive. | 贝克还活着 |
[1:44:28] | He walked himself into camp. | 他自己走回了营地 |
[1:44:30] | David Breashears and the IMAX team are gonna get him down to Camp One. | 大尉·卜赖西和IMAX团队会把他带到第一营区 |
[1:44:37] | Thanks, Mike. | 谢谢你 麦克 |
[1:44:43] | We don’t even know how, but he is alive. | 他还活着 这让我们不可置信 |
[1:44:47] | The thing is, Peach, | 佩琪 但问题是 |
[1:44:49] | we can’t get him down the icefall. | 我们无法把他运下冰瀑 |
[1:44:51] | Oh, no, I’ll get him down. | 没关系 我来搞定 |
[1:44:52] | I’ll get him down. Okay. | 我会想办法 好的 |
[1:44:54] | Okay, what do we need? We need a helicopter, right? | 现在需要什么 直升机对吧 |
[1:44:57] | Yeah, but they can’t take a helicopter up that high | 对 但直升机飞不了那么高 |
[1:45:00] | because the air is too thin. | 那里空气太稀薄了 |
[1:45:02] | We should try, but it is one heck of a risk. | 值得一试 但风险很高 |
[1:45:05] | And he’s not in a good way, Peach, | 他的状况不太乐观 佩琪… |
[1:45:07] | so I don’t want you to get your hopes up too high. | 我不想让你抱太大希望 |
[1:45:15] | One step at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[1:45:20] | – You gotta keep moving. – Tired. | – 你得继续走 – 好累 |
[1:45:21] | – I know. – I’m tired. | – 我知道 – 我好累 |
[1:45:22] | I know you are. Come on. | 我知道 加油 |
[1:45:27] | Slow and steady. | 慢慢来 稳住 |
[1:45:30] | Come on, keep moving. | 加把劲 继续走 |
[1:45:32] | Yes, I’d like the number of the American Embassy in Kathmandu, Nepal. | 是的 请给我加德满都美国大使馆的联络号码 |
[1:45:37] | – Yes, Nepal. – Ambassador, please. | – 是的 尼泊尔 – 请接通大使 |
[1:45:40] | No, sweets, I can’t hold. | 不行 我不能等 |
[1:45:41] | No, you listen, sir, my husband’s already died once | 不 先生 您听好 我丈夫已经死过一次了… |
[1:45:44] | as you’ll have seen on the news. | 你们都应该看过新闻 |
[1:45:45] | Trust me, having him die a second time is not gonna play well on CNN. | 相信我 你不会想要 全国新闻台再次报道他的死讯 |
[1:45:50] | There we go, buddy. | 很好 老兄 |
[1:45:53] | That’s it, all right. | 就是这样 |
[1:46:00] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[1:46:03] | How are you doing? | 感觉如何 |
[1:46:04] | Oh, you know, fair to middling. | 还过得去 |
[1:46:07] | Warming up? | 身子暖了吗 |
[1:46:09] | I’m not sure yet. | 没什么感觉 |
[1:46:12] | Look like you are, a little bit. | 你看起来好点了 |
[1:46:16] | How’s Rob doing? | 罗布状况如何 |
[1:46:21] | Rob’s still up there right now. | 罗布还在山上 |
[1:46:26] | And Doug? What’s he up to? | 道格呢 他还好吗 |
[1:46:33] | Doug’s gone, Beck. | 贝克 道格死了 |
[1:46:51] | I don’t know, no one’s ever tried to fly higher than Base Camp before, | 我不确定 没人尝试过飞往大本营以上的高度 |
[1:46:54] | they’re gonna give it a go. | 他们要试试看 |
[1:46:56] | You find an LZ, just mark it out with whatever you can. | 你找个地方标出降落区 |
[1:46:58] | Okay, worth a try. Thanks, Guy. | 好 应该可以 谢了 盖 |
[1:47:01] | – Yeah? – Grab a Gatorade. | – 怎样 – 拿些佳得乐过来 |
[1:47:02] | Got a chopper coming in, we need to make an LZ. | 我们需要标记降落点 |
[1:47:05] | We got a chopper coming in! | 有直升机要过来 |
[1:47:08] | Clear everyone back to the tents! | 叫大家回帐篷 |
[1:47:11] | Thanks. Keep it clear, keep this whole area clear. | 谢谢 请疏散所有人 |
[1:47:14] | Back away. | 后退 |
[1:47:15] | Come on, come on. | 动作快 |
[1:47:22] | Army 45, keep updating. | 45军机 请继续更新报道 |
[1:47:24] | Lukla Tower, we’re doing fine. | 卢卡拉塔 一切就绪 |
[1:47:31] | It’s not possible! | 这不可能做到 |
[1:47:34] | You land here, we’ll never get back up. | 在这里降落不可能再起飞 |
[1:47:41] | Gonna kill us! | 会害死我们 |
[1:47:43] | Okay, Major, let’s go back. | 好吧 少校 那就回头 |
[1:48:04] | That’s it! | 没有了 |
[1:48:05] | We can’t get any more out. It’s as light as we’re gonna get it! | 没东西可丢了 最轻就这样了 |
[1:48:07] | Time to go then, Major. | 是时候走了 少校 |
[1:48:23] | Right here, right here! | 这里 这里 |
[1:48:27] | Come on! You can do it! | 加油 你可以的 |
[1:48:58] | Come on, buddy. You’re nearly there. | 撑着 老兄 就快到了 |
[1:49:04] | Okay, come on. | 来吧 |
[1:49:09] | One person. Only one person. | 只能载一个人 |
[1:49:10] | Yeah, it’s just him, just one! There. | 对 就只有他一人 |
[1:49:13] | There you go. | 可以了 |
[1:49:18] | You’re good! | 你做得很好 |
[1:49:20] | I’m going to lift the tail up, to fly us over the edge. | 我得把机尾抬起 以便能飞过山崖 |
[1:49:23] | Fall a bit, until the blades catch on the air. | 然后稍微下降 直到桨叶捕捉到空气 |
[1:49:25] | Is that okay with you? | 你承受得住吗 |
[1:49:27] | – I’m with you. – Good man. | – 我相信你 – 很好 |
[1:50:48] | Get yourself inside, go on. | 快进去 |
[1:50:54] | Oh, Anatoli. | 阿纳托利 |
[1:51:02] | I’m so sorry, Helen. | 我很抱歉 海伦 |
[1:51:05] | Come on, let’s get you inside. | 走吧 我们进去 |
[1:51:29] | Hi, Peachy. | 嗨 佩琪 |
[1:51:35] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:51:49] | Thank you so much, darling. | 很感谢你 亲爱的 |