英文名称:Europa Report
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨 伙计 |
[00:56] | Space is great. Umm… | 太空棒极了 |
[01:01] | I miss you guys. | 想念你们 |
[01:02] | We’re a long way away now. I can’t even see, uh | 我们驶离很远了 甚至看不见 |
[01:05] | I can’t even see earth anymore. | 甚至看不见地球 |
[01:10] | And, uh… It’s peaceful. You know? | 这里很安静 |
[01:15] | Don’t tell your mom this, | 别告诉你妈妈 |
[01:17] | but I think I actually sleep better up here, | 但在这没有她的鼾声 |
[01:19] | away from her snoring. | 我睡得更好了 |
[01:24] | Over. | 完毕 |
[01:26] | Tanks b-7 and b-9 | 燃料箱b7和b9 |
[01:28] | are showing early signs of freezing. Over. | 有早期冻结迹象 完毕 |
[01:33] | What would you do if you get out there and you find nothing? | 若你到了那儿什么也没发现怎么办 |
[01:38] | Well, even if we found nothing, | 即使什么也没发现 |
[01:39] | it’s in effect a discovery. | 这也是一次伟大的探索 |
[01:42] | It would make me very frustrated. | 我会无比沮丧 |
[01:44] | I know there’s something there. | 我觉得那肯定有东西 |
[01:47] | Check on nav bays 3 and 4. | 检查3号和4号导航舱 |
[01:49] | You might want to update… | 可能需要更新 |
[01:53] | Mission control, repeat please. Over. | 指挥中心 请重复 完毕 |
[01:55] | – Do you want me to show you how to beat ’em? – Europa one. | -要我演示如何解决吗 -欧罗巴一号 |
[01:59] | William, I’ve got some static in the comm array feed up here. | 威廉 通讯数组中出现静电干扰 |
[02:02] | It looks like a radiation spike. | 像是辐射脉冲 |
[02:05] | Have you tried recycling the system? | 试过重启系统吗 |
[02:08] | Rosa, we’ve lost your feed. | 罗莎 我们失去你的信号了 |
[02:12] | Europa one, come in. | 欧罗巴一号 请回答 |
[02:13] | Europa one. | 欧罗巴一号 |
[02:16] | Europa one. | 欧罗巴一号 |
[02:38] | These were the last images we received | 这就是我们从欧罗巴一号飞行器收到的 |
[02:40] | from the europa one craft. | 最后的影像 |
[02:42] | At the time, it had already gone farther than | 那时 它已经行驶在了 |
[02:45] | any human being had ever traveled before. | 人类从未触及的太空 |
[02:51] | For 16 long months I’ve been asked | 16个月以来 我常被问到 |
[02:53] | the simple but loaded question: “What happened?” | 一个简单而又复杂的问题 发生了什么 |
[02:58] | All…I’m sorry. | 一切…抱歉 |
[03:04] | 萨曼莎·昂格尔博士 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h欧罗巴公司首席执行官 任务总策划 | |
[03:07] | 通过最近解密的数千小时的影像资料 \h\h\h\h欧罗巴公司终于揭开了整个事件的面纱 | |
[03:25] | We have to tell his family. | 我们得告知他的家人 |
[03:28] | We can’t. | 通知不了 |
[03:30] | The communication fix was never completed. | 通讯系统没办法修复 |
[03:33] | The system is fried! | 系统损坏了 |
[03:35] | Last sync with mission control | 上一次与指挥中心同步数据 |
[03:37] | was 19 hours ago. | 已经是19个小时以前了 |
[03:38] | We’re all alone now. | 我们孤立无援了 |
[03:42] | So what happens? | 那怎么办 |
[03:47] | Do we go on? | 任务继续吗 |
[04:03] | I was on a plane, a transatlantic flight, | 我当时在一班跨大西洋航线的飞机上 |
[04:07] | when the mission feed went dark. | 就在那时通讯中断 |
[04:11] | When I landed, mission control was still saying | 当我着陆时 指挥中心仍然说 |
[04:14] | “Maybe it’s just a transmission delay.” | 也许只是通讯延迟 |
[04:17] | But, by the time I made it into mission control, | 但是 我到达指挥中心时 |
[04:19] | we were looking at over 15 hours of dead feed. | 通讯中断已经超过15小时了 |
[04:33] | After James was lost, | 失去詹姆斯后 |
[04:35] | the joy of the mission, | 执行任务的乐趣 |
[04:36] | the exhilaration of it all just | 和高涨的情绪 |
[04:39] | it just left. | 都烟消云散了 |
[04:43] | I stopped feeling like a kid on a family trip. | 我不再像是家庭旅行中愉快的孩子 |
[04:48] | The mission has stretched on ahead of us, | 我们面对的任务 |
[04:50] | somehow longer than it had been before. | 比之前需要更多时间 |
[04:57] | No one at home knows we’re alive. | 没人知道我们是否还活着 |
[05:08] | We’re doing the right thing, right? | 我们做得对 是吧 |
[05:10] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[05:20] | Andrei, have you looked out at Jupiter yet? | 安德烈 你看到木星了吗 |
[05:32] | Something to be excited about. | 那是件值得兴奋的事 |
[05:38] | – Are you okay? – Mmm. | -你还好吧 -嗯 |
[05:42] | You haven’t said a word to me in a week. | 你一周没跟我说话了 |
[05:58] | – I woke up one morning – okay. | -我早晨醒来 -好吧 |
[06:02] | I woke up at some point and | 有时醒来之后 |
[06:04] | didn’t recognize myself. | 不知身在何方 |
[06:10] | Objectively, I know it’s the zero g | 客观来说 虽然我知道零重力 |
[06:12] | and the isolation that changes you. | 还有与世隔绝会改变人 |
[06:15] | But that doesn’t make it any less strange. | 但还是难以适应 |
[06:20] | It doesn’t stop you from slowly breaking. | 还是会慢慢崩溃 |
[06:38] | I started living my life in tune with the mission | 我的生活开始和任务相协调 |
[06:40] | that I hoped was still going on. | 而如我所愿任务仍在继续 |
[06:50] | – That’s good. – Okay. | -不错 -很好 |
[06:52] | How’s your appetite? | 胃口怎么样 |
[06:54] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:56] | And you’re sleeping kind of… | 你的睡眠有点 |
[06:57] | I’m not. | 没有 |
[07:01] | It’s been a year since we lost him. | 我们失去他已经一年了 |
[07:19] | Tell me we can still… | 告诉我 我们仍… |
[07:52] | Good morning. I am very | 上午好 我非常高兴 |
[07:54] | we are all very excited to be here today. | 是我们都非常高兴今天来到这里 |
[07:58] | It has certainly been a long road | 这无疑是一条漫长的路 |
[08:01] | and all of us up here | 我们在座的各位 |
[08:04] | started with the shared dream | 都是因为关于太空和可能性的共同梦想 |
[08:06] | of space and possibility. | 而踏上征程 |
[08:08] | And this really is a new first-step for mankind. | 这确实是人类迈出的崭新一步 |
[08:12] | From one perspective, | 从某种角度说 |
[08:14] | you can say our mission actually began 400 years ago. | 我们的任务400年前就开始了 |
[08:17] | That’s when Galileo first saw Jupiter | 那时伽利略通过望远镜 |
[08:19] | and its moons through his telescope. | 第一次看到木星和它的卫星 |
[08:22] | For something this big, you get one shot. | 这么重大的任务 你只有一次机会 |
[08:25] | An unmanned mission simply wasn’t going to cut it for us. | 无人任务是不够的 |
[08:28] | You put men and women into space | 必须把人类送入太空 |
[08:31] | because they have strength in the face of cosmic odds. | 因为他们有能力应对宇宙中的种种可能 |
[08:34] | Europa one is cleared for launch. | 欧罗巴一号准备发射 |
[08:42] | T-minus 10, | 倒计时 十 |
[08:44] | nine, eight, | 九 八 |
[08:46] | seven, six | 七 六 |
[08:48] | – five, four – We’re go for main engine. | -五 四 -主发动机准备 |
[08:50] | three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[08:53] | Ignition. | 点火 |
[08:56] | Liftoff! On the trek to europa. | 升空 驶向木卫二 |
[08:59] | Our engines at 98% thrust. | 发动机百分之九十八推力 |
[09:02] | Fuel rate is nominal. | 燃料比正常 |
[09:04] | Rolling right in zero-point-six degrees. | 右旋0.6度 |
[09:06] | Telemetry nominal. | 遥测正常 |
[09:12] | Loft at 225 meters-per-second. | 发射速度225米每秒 |
[09:14] | Altitude, 2.3 nautical Miles. | 高度 2.3英里 |
[09:17] | And in three, two, one. | 倒数三 二 一 |
[09:22] | We have good booster separation. | 助推器分离成功 |
[09:24] | Vehicle is supersonic. | 飞行器已超音速 |
[09:25] | Command module jettison in three, two, one. | 指挥舱投弃 倒数三 二 一 |
[09:35] | We have a good shell separation. | 整流罩分离成功 |
[09:38] | Initial burn is complete. | 初始燃料燃尽 |
[09:40] | Staging in three, two, one. | 一级分离 倒数三 二 一 |
[09:47] | Copy. We have good stage separation. | 收到 一级分离成功 |
[09:49] | We have visual of command module. | 指挥舱可见 |
[09:52] | Beginning turn for docking. | 开始准备对接 |
[09:55] | Trajectory is good. Thrust is good. | 轨道正常 推力正常 |
[09:58] | We hadn’t left near-earth orbit since 1972. | 1972年以来我们没有离开过近地轨道 |
[10:02] | Our company was tasked with moving forward | 我们公司的任务就是 |
[10:05] | where the space programs of the 20th century had left off. | 把20世纪停滞的太空计划向前推进 |
[10:08] | – 10 meters to docking. – I believe | -十米处对接 -我相信 |
[10:10] | if you have the scent of a discovery this big, | 如果你能明白这次探索的重大意义 |
[10:12] | Five meters. | 五米 |
[10:13] | you do not simply wait and see what happens next. | 你不会只是静观其变的 |
[10:16] | Contact. | 对接 |
[10:17] | You go after it. | 而是追寻其中 |
[10:19] | Copy. We are green on hard dock. | 收到 硬对接成功 |
[10:21] | Locks b through d are green. | B闸门至D闸门正常 |
[10:23] | Connects are stable. Repeat: We are green on dock. | 连接稳定 重复一遍 对接成功 |
[10:28] | Mission control, | 指挥中心 |
[10:30] | we are proud to report that we are officially underway. | 很荣幸地说 我们正式起航了 |
[10:34] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[10:37] | We’ll be here for you when you get back. | 我们在这等你们凯旋 |
[10:41] | We’ve prepped some light traveling music for you. | 为你们准备了点旅行轻音乐 |
[11:07] | Internal cam check is a go. | 进行内部镜头检查 |
[11:11] | Must be peaceful up there. | 那里一定很安静 |
[11:25] | External cam check is a go. | 进行外部镜头检查 |
[11:33] | Come on in | 进来吧 |
[11:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:38] | Please don’t vote me off. | 别丢掉我 |
[11:40] | There’s a camera. What do ya know? | 就一个相机 能知道什么 |
[11:42] | Reality TV. | 真人秀 |
[11:44] | Okay, Jamie, this is your own | 杰米 下面是只属于你的 |
[11:46] | personal tour of europa one. | 欧罗巴一号之旅 |
[11:49] | Oh look. It’s you, Jamie. Hi, Jamie. | 看 这是你 你好 杰米 |
[11:51] | “Hi, dad.” | 你好 爸爸 |
[11:52] | Hey, Dan. You still upset that you got the bottom bunk? | 丹 还为分到下铺而伤心呢 |
[11:55] | How’d you know I was thinking about that? I really was… | 你怎么知道我在想什么的 我真是 |
[11:57] | The top is so much better. | 上铺好多了 |
[11:58] | Yeah, I was supposed to have that. | 是啊 上铺本来是我的 |
[12:00] | Here’s Daniel down here. | 这是丹尼尔 |
[12:01] | “Oh, so cramped. I’m so cramped.” Look at my spacious bunk. | 好挤啊 我这好挤啊 看我的多宽敞 |
[12:05] | – Film me for a second. – Okay. | -帮我录一下 -好的 |
[12:07] | Okay, so this is actually one of two living quarters. | 其实这只是两个住舱中的一个 |
[12:11] | What they do is they rotate around the core module | 它们围绕中心舱旋转 |
[12:14] | so this gives us simulated gravity. | 产生出模拟重力 |
[12:17] | But watch this. | 看着 |
[12:19] | We also get to experience | 我们也可以体验到 |
[12:22] | real gravity-free | 真正的零重力的 |
[12:24] | space excitement. | 太空惊喜 |
[12:28] | And the head rush that goes with it. | 但这样会头晕 |
[12:30] | – Crew meeting in one hour, guys. – Okay. | -一小时后全体会议 -好的 |
[12:33] | Now the thing about zero gravity is that | 零重力的问题就是 |
[12:35] | it makes our bones and muscles really weak. | 它会让我们的骨骼和肌肉很虚弱 |
[12:38] | This is why we spend as much time as possible | 这就是我们尽可能地 |
[12:40] | in these living modules. | 留在住舱的原因 |
[12:42] | Yeah, okay. Just pass it up. I got it. | 好 抛上来吧 接住了 |
[12:44] | Okay. And there’s the lovely Katya. | 这位是可爱的卡佳 |
[12:48] | Now these are some of the science tools | 这些科学工具 |
[12:50] | that we’re using to test for life on europa. | 是我们用来探测木卫二上的生命的 |
[12:53] | And your dad has to fix them if any of them break. | 如果哪个坏了 爸爸就要修好它 |
[12:55] | When you’re done playing tourist, | 扮完观光客之后 |
[12:56] | you can come over here and help me. | 过来帮个忙吧 |
[12:58] | If you’re not afraid to chip a nail. | 如果你不怕拔钉子 |
[13:01] | Now– whoa– | 现在看到的是 |
[13:03] | this is the cockpit. | 座舱 |
[13:05] | Mission control. | 指挥中心 |
[13:06] | Sync. | 同步 |
[13:07] | Copy, Rosa. We have sync. | 收到 罗莎 已同步 |
[13:09] | And Rosa, our pilot, | 我们的驾驶员罗莎 |
[13:12] | used to fly jets before she started flying us around. | 在这之前是开飞机的 |
[13:15] | And what’s she doing? She’s setting up the camera system | 她在做什么 在设置摄像系统 |
[13:17] | which monitors everything that happens on the ship. | 来监视飞船上发生的一切 |
[13:20] | Smile for Jamie, Rosa. | 给杰米笑一下 罗莎 |
[13:24] | And now, last thing I want to show you | 最后我要给你看 |
[13:27] | have a look at this. | 看这 |
[13:29] | The view. | 这的景色 |
[13:33] | Kind of ironic, really. | 确实有点讽刺 |
[13:36] | So little space in here | 飞船里这么小 |
[13:38] | and so much space out there. | 外面的世界却那么大 |
[13:46] | As the ship passed the moon, | 飞船飞过月球时 |
[13:48] | it had already gone farther | 它已经行驶到 |
[13:50] | than any human being had ever traveled before. | 人类从未触及过的太空了 |
[13:53] | Think about that. | 想想看 |
[13:56] | Across all of human history, | 纵观人类历史 |
[13:58] | that moment was the farthest anyone had ever gone. | 那一刻已到了人类所触及的最远端 |
[14:02] | But they still had millions upon millions of Miles to go. | 但他们还有漫长的征程 |
[14:05] | Our craft was heading for a moon of Jupiter | 我们的飞行器要去木星的一颗卫星 |
[14:08] | known as europa. | 也就是木卫二 |
[14:12] | This mission is riding on the shoulders of many great men and women. | 这次任务的重任落在诸多卓越者的肩膀上 |
[14:17] | And so if we have any legacy at all, | 如果说我们有宝贵的遗产 |
[14:19] | I would hope that it would be | 我希望那就是 |
[14:21] | that we would inspire those who come after us | 我们能激励那些后来的探索者 |
[14:24] | to keep exploring, | 坚持不懈地探索 |
[14:25] | to keep pushing the boundaries, | 突破新的界限 |
[14:28] | to keep looking for the answers | 不断地寻找答案 |
[14:30] | to those really tough questions, | 那些困惑问题的答案 |
[14:32] | who are we? | 我们是谁 |
[14:34] | Why are we here? | 为什么在这里 |
[14:35] | Where do we come from? | 从哪里来 |
[14:36] | And… are we alone? | 在宇宙中还有别的生物吗 |
[14:40] | For a very long time, | 在很长一段时间里 |
[14:43] | europa has seemed to be just a solid sphere of ice. | 欧罗巴看上去是实心球状的冰 |
[14:46] | But even just looking at its surface, | 但是仅仅只看它的表面 |
[14:48] | there are clues, you know? | 也能看出些蛛丝马迹 |
[14:50] | There might be water underneath the ice. | 冰的下面可能有水的存在 |
[14:53] | And then in the fall of 2011, | 2011年的秋天 |
[14:55] | scientists realized… they released data | 科学家发现…他们用数据表示 |
[14:57] | showing the presence of sub-surface lakes of liquid! | 有液体的地下湖泊的存在 |
[15:00] | And… wow! | 然后就… |
[15:04] | Wherever we have found water, | 找到水的地方 |
[15:06] | we have found life. | 就能找到生命 |
[15:08] | But what came next was, um… | 接下去发生的 |
[15:10] | even more startling. | 更令人吃惊 |
[15:12] | NASA discovered heat signatures | 美国国家航空航天局发现了热量信号 |
[15:14] | under an area known as the conamara chaos. | 来自一块称为康纳马拉混沌的区域 |
[15:18] | Well, they teased the idea that… | 他们调笑说 |
[15:19] | that simple mono-cellular life | 简单的单细胞生物 |
[15:22] | in our solar system might not just be possible, | 在太阳系中并非或许存在 |
[15:26] | it might be probable. | 而是很可能存在 |
[15:28] | I wanna go to europa and go ice fishing. | 我想去欧罗巴 去冰钓 |
[15:30] | Cut through the ice, lower a submersible, | 穿过冰 潜到深处 |
[15:32] | look around, see what’s there. | 四处环顾 看看有什么 |
[15:34] | See what swims up to the camera lens and licks it. | 看有什么会游到相机镜头边上舔舔它 |
[15:37] | If life exists on europa, | 如果欧罗巴上有生命 |
[15:40] | it will be the single most profound | 这会成为人类历史上 |
[15:43] | discovery in human history. | 最深刻最伟大的发现 |
[15:50] | Dasque to mission control. Over. | 达斯科呼叫指挥中心 完毕 |
[15:53] | We read you, Rosa. Over. | 收到 罗莎 完毕 |
[15:56] | Data sync is live. | 数据正在同步 |
[15:58] | How’s everyone holding up? | 大伙都坚持得怎么样 |
[15:59] | I think it’s potato soup. | 我想这是土豆汤 |
[16:01] | Get something to drink. | 我去拿点喝的 |
[16:02] | Dude, why… | 伙计 为什么… |
[16:03] | why would you put garlic into a space dish? | 为什么你要放大蒜到太空菜里 |
[16:05] | It’s very rich. | 这样很丰盛 |
[16:08] | – It’s delicious. – I have to say, though… | -很美味 -尽管如此 我还是要说 |
[16:15] | Okay, look look… I’ve got another mile to go. | 好了 看 我还有一英里要骑 |
[16:17] | Not bad, eh? | 不赖啊 |
[16:19] | What about after your run? | 跑完呢 |
[16:21] | When are you gonna actually call someone? | 你打算什么时候打电话给别人 |
[16:23] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[16:27] | Hey. It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[16:30] | I should have learned mandarin before we left. | 我应该来之前学点中文 |
[16:32] | – He’s probably talking about me. – Gun it. | -他很有可能在说我 -加速 |
[16:34] | One, two, one, two, one, two, one… | 一 二 一 二 一 二 一 |
[16:43] | How did you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[16:44] | I said yes before the question even sunk in. | 还没问完我就答应了 |
[16:49] | They had to ask me four times before I could even respond. | 我还没来得及回答他们就问了四遍了 |
[16:54] | No trouble on the ping requests. | 命令请求没有问题 |
[16:56] | We see a sticking valve in v-tech. | 我们看见威泰里有粘滞阀 |
[16:59] | Andrei is already working on a fix. | 安德烈已经在修了 |
[17:03] | If it leaks anymore, we’ll isolate the manifold. | 如果它再发生泄漏 我们会分离管道 |
[17:08] | Oh, and we have a series | 在罗莎的站里 |
[17:11] | of fuse events in Rosa’s station. | 有一系列的保险丝事件 |
[17:13] | Can you have the team on duty investigate? Over. | 你能找值班的团队调查一下吗 完毕 |
[17:17] | Copy that. But you might have it fixed | 收到 但你要在我们完成审查之前 |
[17:19] | before we finish the review. | 把它修好 |
[17:21] | You’re making us feel two steps behind. | 你让我们感觉慢了两个节拍 |
[17:23] | Over. | 完毕 |
[17:24] | You’ll make him blush. Over. | 你们会让他觉得惭愧 完毕 |
[17:41] | Mission control, can you hear me? | 指挥中心 听见吗 |
[17:44] | Andrei is in the shower right now, | 安德烈现在在洗澡 |
[17:45] | so I want to take this opportunity | 所以我想趁这个机会告诉你们 |
[17:47] | to tell you that your shower system is totally inadequate. | 淋浴系统设计得十分不合理 |
[17:50] | And I don’t buy your theories about | 我才不信服你们的理论 |
[17:52] | the body adjusting to the new hygiene regime. | 说什么身体会适应新的卫生制度 |
[17:53] | You know what I can’t adjust to? | 知道我不能适应什么吗 |
[17:55] | The drinking of the distilled urine. | 我们得喝蒸馏过的尿液 |
[17:57] | Oh! James! | 詹姆斯 |
[17:59] | I’m just saying | 我的意思是 |
[18:00] | you’re worried about my smell | 你一边说我体臭 |
[18:02] | and you’re drinking my urine? | 一边却在喝我的尿 |
[18:03] | You know what I think they’re really pissed off about? | 你们知道什么让他们如此生气吗 |
[18:06] | You guys only gave them four outfits. | 你们只给了四套衣服 |
[18:08] | So sometimes they wake up in the morning, | 所以有时候他们早上起来 |
[18:10] | they find out they’re wearing the same thing the entire day. | 发现这一整天还要穿同一套衣服 |
[18:14] | They get totally pissed off. | 他们就完全恼火了 |
[18:16] | And the shoes… | 还有鞋子 |
[18:17] | You gave them two pairs of shoes for women. | 你们只给他们女人两双鞋子 |
[18:19] | I’m just saying. | 我就是说说 |
[18:22] | Rosa, dinner! Where is she? | 罗莎 吃饭了 她人呢 |
[18:24] | – Coming. – Who’s the lasagna? | -来了 -谁的千层面 |
[18:26] | – Yeah. – That’s you? | -我的 -那是你的吗 |
[18:28] | – Oh God. – Who’s the pod macaroni and cheese.Ish? | -天哪 -谁的通心粉和奶酪 伊施的吗 |
[18:31] | – I guess I’ll take that. – To six months! | -我来吃 -敬六个月 |
[18:33] | – Okay, eyes. Eyes. – Wait, | -好嘞 眼神 眼神 -等下 |
[18:35] | you’re not looking into my eyes. | 你没有看我的眼睛 |
[18:37] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:40] | – Can I see? – Did you see any polar bears? | -我能看看吗 -能看见北极熊吗 |
[18:43] | No, really. | 真的没有 |
[18:50] | We pooled our astronauts | 我们从全球最棒的太空项目中 |
[18:54] | from the very best space programs across the globe. | 挑选了这些宇航员 |
[18:58] | Our captain is William Xu. | 队长叫徐威廉 |
[19:00] | I think this mission will show people that | 我认为这个任务会告诉人们 |
[19:02] | we’re still capable of achieving impossible things. | 我们还是能完成不可能的任务 |
[19:05] | Dr. Daniel Luxembourg. | 丹尼尔·卢森堡博士 |
[19:06] | My entire adult life has been dedicated to | 我把成年生活都奉献给了 |
[19:08] | exploring extreme environments. | 极端环境的探索 |
[19:10] | I became an astronaut specifically | 我成为宇航员就是特别地想 |
[19:12] | to have the opportunity to do something like this. | 有机会做这样的事 |
[19:13] | Dr. Katya petrovna. | 卡佳·彼得罗夫娜博士 |
[19:15] | Life on earth began in the ocean, so in some ways | 生命的起源于海洋 所以从某种程度上说 |
[19:18] | this mission will be like taking a trip back in time. | 这个任务是追溯起源的旅程 |
[19:20] | My background is in marine biology and oceanography. | 我的专业是海洋生物学和海洋学 |
[19:23] | To be honest, sometimes I’m terrified of flying. | 说实话 有时候我很害怕飞行 |
[19:27] | Andrei blok. | 安德烈·勃洛克 |
[19:29] | I think I have 349 days in outer space, | 我在外太空度过了349天 |
[19:33] | so I’m what you call a veteran. | 所以我是你们所说的老手了 |
[19:35] | The only thing I can’t face is… | 唯一我不能接受的是 |
[19:40] | the food. | 食物 |
[19:43] | James corrigan. | 詹姆斯·里根 |
[19:44] | I remember watching footage at school | 我记得我在学校看的一个 |
[19:46] | of Neil Armstrong on the moon, | 尼尔·阿姆斯特朗登月的镜头 |
[19:49] | and just… just knowing “I want to do this.” | 就想好了 “我也要像他那样” |
[19:52] | Rosa dasque. | 罗莎·达斯科 |
[19:54] | Call me immature, reckless, arrogant. | 说我不成熟的 鲁莽的 傲慢的 |
[19:56] | I just want to go faster and farther than anyone has before. | 我只想比前人走得更快更远 |
[20:00] | We had to design a spacecraft unlike by any before it. | 我们要设计一个前无古人的宇宙飞船 |
[20:04] | Of course, once the decision was made to put people onboard, | 当然 一旦做出载人的这个决定 |
[20:07] | the requirements ballooned. | 对它的要求就激增了 |
[20:09] | Human beings need food, shelter. | 人需要食物 住所 |
[20:12] | They need an environment that is survivable | 他们需要一个能生存的环境 |
[20:15] | and has some level of comfort. | 满足一定程度的舒适度 |
[20:21] | It’s cracking the ice. | 它在破坏冰层 |
[20:41] | We’re a month away, Andrei. | 我们出发一个月了 安德烈 |
[20:43] | We’re still concerned about your recovery. | 我们还是很担心你的康复状况 |
[20:53] | So how should I be recovering, exactly? | 到底怎么样我才算康复了 |
[21:07] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[21:23] | So what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[21:28] | I still wouldn’t advise | 我还是不建议 |
[21:29] | leaving him in the orbiter alone for three weeks. | 把他一个人留在轨道飞行器里三星期 |
[21:32] | I’d rather not leave our only engineer behind. | 我不想把唯一的工程师丢下 |
[21:38] | So we take him down with us then. | 那我们就带他一起降落 |
[21:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:45] | Jupiter. | 木星 |
[21:47] | Being so close to our destination lifted our spirits. | 离目的地如此近 让我们士气大振 |
[21:50] | It felt that everything made sense again. | 感觉一切又回归正常了 |
[21:54] | The thickness in the air cleared. | 厚重的空气变得清晰 |
[21:58] | But what cleared it was sheer adrenaline. | 但让它清晰的纯粹是肾上腺素 |
[22:05] | Prep for orbital transfer. | 准备轨道转移 |
[22:07] | We’re gonna feel some gs here. | 完成指标设定 |
[22:58] | Pitch maneuver. | 螺距机动 |
[23:01] | We are clear of Jupiter’s orbit. | 我们清楚木星的轨道 |
[23:03] | Beginning orbital transfer. | 开始轨道转移 |
[23:06] | Pitching for power descent. | 俯仰电力下降 |
[23:14] | Daniel, can you keep Andrei abreast | 丹尼尔 让安德烈随时监控 |
[23:15] | of any of those changes in the readouts, please? | 数据显示的变化好吗 |
[23:17] | – Roger that. – Orbit trajectory, clear. | -收到 -轨道轨迹 清晰 |
[23:20] | Current speed 60 kilometers per second. | 目前速度是每秒60公里 |
[23:24] | – Ready? – Yes. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[23:26] | Surface conditions in the l.Z.? | 着陆地带的地面状况 |
[23:29] | I’ve got heat plume and radiation analysis incoming, | 我收到了热羽流和辐射分析 |
[23:31] | but the data is variable. Heat is fluctuating. | 但数据在不断变化 热度在波动 |
[23:34] | Not far now. | 不远了 |
[23:38] | All systems online. | 所有系统联机 |
[23:39] | Showing green light. | 亮绿灯 |
[23:43] | Landing gear armed and ready to deploy. | 起落架就位 准备部署 |
[23:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, hold on. | 女士先生们 坚持住 |
[23:49] | Here we go. | 我们开始啦 |
[23:52] | Trajectory and speed? | 轨迹和速度 |
[23:54] | Heading 270.3. | 朝着270.3 |
[23:56] | Coming in low across thera macula | 慢速穿过太阳黑子 |
[23:58] | at 458.4 meters per second. | 速度是每秒458.4米 |
[24:02] | Target site lining up. | 目标站点连成一线 |
[24:04] | Landing gear deployed. | 起落架部署 |
[24:06] | 20 seconds to… | 20秒后… |
[24:09] | It’s like a thermal vent. Sort of an eruptive feature. | 就像热排气阀 类似于它喷发的特征 |
[24:13] | – Can you stabilize us? – I’m trying! | -你能稳定住我们吗 -在试 |
[24:15] | Andrei, I need an option for emergency landing. | 安德烈 我需要紧急着陆 |
[24:17] | Vent’s coming from the area around our target site. | 热气阀就来自我们目标点的附近 |
[24:19] | There’s a low gradation of | 经过着陆地带 |
[24:20] | ice just past the l.Z., along thrace macula. | 有低层的冰 沿着色雷斯黄斑 |
[24:22] | Okay. Land us long. Get us past the vent area. | 好 远点再降落 带我们远离热气阀地带 |
[24:26] | – 100 meters to contact – 10 seconds of fuel. | -还有100米降落 -燃油10秒 |
[24:28] | Back off the burners on approach | 途中远离燃烧器 |
[24:29] | or we’ll melt our landing site. | 否则会融化降落点 |
[24:31] | Roger that. 10 meters. | 收到 还有10米 |
[24:32] | – Five meters. – Contact lights. | -5米 -连接灯 |
[24:34] | Shut down. | 关闭 |
[24:36] | I think we’ve got it. | 我想我们成功了 |
[25:30] | Everything okay up here? | 上面没事吧 |
[25:32] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[25:34] | I can’t pull my eyes away from it. | 我止不住盯着它看 |
[25:38] | It takes your breath away. | 它美到让你窒息 |
[25:49] | That night I went out | 那晚我出去 |
[25:51] | and found Jupiter in the night sky and… | 在夜空里找到了木星 |
[25:54] | I spent a long time looking at it, just… | 我花了很长的时间看它 然后… |
[25:57] | Hoping. | 祈祷 |
[26:11] | Surface temp in current position | 现在这个位置的地面温度 |
[26:13] | is holding at absolute zero. | 保持在绝对零度 |
[26:15] | Prelim service data has us | 根据服务器初始数据 |
[26:16] | on a bed of what looks like ice 11. | 我们应降落在类似11号冰床的地方 |
[26:18] | We should be there, but we’re here. | 我们本应到那儿 现在却降落到这里 |
[26:23] | We flew 590 million kilometers | 我们行驶了59亿千米 |
[26:26] | and then landed 100 meters off the mark. | 在离指定位置100米远的位置着陆 |
[26:28] | It seems insignificant, | 这看似无关紧要 |
[26:30] | but it will be difficult to get useful surface analysis. | 可是却不利于进行表面分析 |
[26:33] | Ironically, what threw the ship off course from the original target zone | 讽刺的是 使飞船脱离既定轨道的 |
[26:36] | was a reconfirmation of what we had hoped for. | 正是我们希望在木卫二上发现的热能现象 |
[26:39] | If such heat-plume eruptions | 如果这样的热量爆发 |
[26:41] | were escaping through the cracks in the ice, | 从冰缝中钻了出来 |
[26:43] | it suggested strong underwater | 那就意味着水下有强烈的热运动 |
[26:44] | thermal activity and the potential for life. | 以及生命存在的可能性 |
[26:46] | If they had landed on the target area | 如果他们能够在目标区域内着陆 |
[26:49] | which was ripe for surface analysis, | 那里很适合做地表分析 |
[26:52] | the mission would have begun with extensive surface tests | 这样就可以用飞船的机械臂 |
[26:54] | using the ship’s robotic arm | 进行大量的地表探测 |
[26:56] | followed by a few hours of drilling through the ice | 之后再花费几个小时的功夫凿穿冰面 |
[26:59] | to deploy a remote underwater probe. | 将探测针潜入水下更深处 |
[27:02] | So how will that affect procedure? | 现在对我们有什么影响吗 |
[27:04] | What it means is we won’t get the data we want very easily. | 这样我们就无法轻易拿到想要的数据 |
[27:07] | That’s why I want to move back Daniel’s surface test | 因此我希望重做丹尼尔的地表探测 |
[27:09] | and start the drill immediately. | 并立刻开始钻孔 |
[27:10] | Our best hopes of success lies under the ice. | 我们成功的希望都寄托在这块冰下面了 |
[27:13] | Daniel, what do you think? | 丹尼尔 你觉得呢 |
[27:15] | – I wanna argue… – I’m sure you would. | -我不太赞成 -我就知道你有意见 |
[27:18] | But with our current position in the ice, | 可我们在冰面上当前这个位置 |
[27:20] | we won’t get key data. | 是拿不到关键数据的 |
[27:22] | Let’s go for a swim. | 咱们只能游过去 |
[27:38] | Drill head is locked and prepped. | 钻头已经锁定并准备就绪 |
[27:40] | Beginning extension. | 开始下潜 |
[27:43] | Thermal is live. | 开启热源感知器 |
[27:47] | Entering ice layer now. | 进入冰层 |
[28:07] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[28:16] | – Are you getting it? – Yeah. | -你听到了吗 -听到了 |
[28:18] | I think that’s just the ice shifting. | 只不过是冰层运动罢了 |
[28:20] | We can expect more of that as the temperature drops. | 如果温度下降 冰层运动会更剧烈 |
[28:58] | That was stronger than our data projected it. | 比我们数据显示的还要剧烈 |
[29:00] | – Are we stable? – Re-working the analysis now. | -一切还好吧 -正在重新分析 |
[29:04] | Katya, let’s try the frequency of these quakes. | 卡佳 从这些震动的频率入手看看 |
[29:07] | Increased tidal activity means | 潮汐运动的增强意味着 |
[29:09] | there could be more heat than we thought beneath the surface. | 地表下的热量之大已超出预计 |
[29:15] | – You’re recording this? – Yeah. | -记录下了吗 -嗯 |
[29:25] | Okay, let’s run some diagnostics here, | 好吧 咱们诊断一下 |
[29:27] | because it seems to be escalating a little bit. | 数据似乎略有上升 |
[29:34] | Might be some subsurface aftershocks but here we’ll find… | 也许是地表下的余震吧 可我们查到的是 |
[29:45] | You saw it. | 你看到了 |
[30:03] | You got to check out this activity. | 你来检查一下这个的运行状况 |
[30:05] | – It’s incredible. – Everything’s fine here. | -太不可思议了 -一切正常 |
[30:07] | What about the E.C.S.? | 欧洲通信卫星呢 |
[30:10] | – How about the hull and landing gear? – You see this? | -还有船体和起落架 -看到了吗 |
[30:14] | Check out the activity. Incredible. | 检查一下这个的运行状况 真不可思议 |
[30:15] | Yeah, no deflection. | 没有偏转 |
[30:15] | – E.C.S.? – E.C.S. Okay. | -欧洲通信卫星 -欧洲通信卫星 很好 |
[30:19] | No problems here. | 这里没有异常 |
[30:21] | Guys, I saw something. | 伙计们 我看见了一个东西 |
[30:23] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[30:30] | I saw something outside the ship. | 我看见飞船外面有东西 |
[30:32] | From up there, through the porthole. | 从这上面穿过舷窗 |
[30:34] | Maybe 100 meters out. | 在飞船外100米左右的地方 |
[30:36] | I tried to get a video, but I missed it. | 我想拍下来 但是没来得及 |
[30:39] | It was a light down the linea. | 线下面还有一道光 |
[30:42] | I was working one of the servers when the ice shook. | 当冰面摇晃的时候 我正在修理服务器 |
[30:45] | And… it was there. | 然后就看见了那东西 |
[30:47] | – A light source outside the ship? – I know that I saw it. | -飞船外面的光源吗 -我真的看见了 |
[30:51] | – It was flickering. – How strong was the light? | -那道光在闪烁 -光线有多强 |
[30:55] | It was like an L.E.D., | 就像一个发光二极管 |
[30:56] | but dull from refraction. | 但是并没有光泽 |
[30:58] | But the– oh, it happened so fast. | 可是 这一切发生得太突然了 |
[31:01] | It was there and then it was gone. | 刚刚还在那儿 一转眼就没了 |
[31:03] | You mean it moved? | 你是说它会自己移动吗 |
[31:04] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, it moved. | 是的 它确实动了 |
[31:07] | I can check the heat signatures. | 我可以检查一下热信号 |
[31:21] | Do you see anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[31:25] | I’ve checked this footage three times. | 我已经把这段录像查过三遍了 |
[31:27] | There’s nothing to see. | 没有什么发现 |
[31:29] | but that doesn’t mean there was nothing there. | 可这并不能证明那里什么都没有 |
[31:31] | If it was too dim, these cameras wouldn’t have caught it. | 如果光线太暗 摄像头是拍不到的 |
[31:33] | That’s true. A weak chemiluminescence maybe? | 没错 也许是一种微弱的化合光呢 |
[31:36] | Triggered by shifts in the ice? | 可能是由于冰面移动引起的 |
[31:39] | A chemical iridescence doesn’t fit this description. | 可化学光晕并不符合他的描述 |
[31:41] | Maybe. When we prepare the surface test, we’ll know. | 也许吧 表面探测后就能知道了 |
[31:44] | I find the idea of bacteria clinging to | 我觉得细菌吸附在冰面下的说法 |
[31:46] | the underside of the ice more likely. | 似乎更为可信 |
[31:48] | Something that has a luminescent response to radioactivity. | 一些材料对放射活动会产生冷光反应 |
[31:52] | Yeah, but do you think it actually moved? | 对 可是你真的觉得它在动吗 |
[31:54] | Scientifically I doubt it. | 从科学的角度来讲 我很怀疑 |
[31:55] | Wait, did you notice that? | 等等 你们注意到了吗 |
[32:00] | What? | 什么 |
[32:04] | Radiation interference. | 辐射干扰 |
[32:07] | It’s on all the cameras. | 所有的摄像头都被干扰了 |
[32:13] | I think there’s another version of this that we have to consider. | 我觉得还有什么被我们遗漏了 |
[32:17] | It’s entirely possible Andrei didn’t see anything at all. | 安德烈很有可能什么都没有看到 |
[32:19] | It’s very dark out there | 外面一片漆黑 |
[32:20] | and his mind could be filling in the blanks. | 可能是他脑子里自己幻想出来的 |
[32:23] | But it could also be our first indication | 但这也可能是我们 |
[32:26] | of exactly what we came out here to find. | 在这里的第一个发现 |
[32:35] | – Is Andrei sleeping yet? – No. | -安德烈睡了吗 -没有 |
[32:52] | In those days there was a raw… | 这些天 我 |
[32:55] | a raw mix of emotions. | 我心里很乱 |
[32:58] | We’d come so far, weathered so much. | 我们走了这么远 饱经风霜 |
[33:06] | I think we were all in a place | 我们到了一个陌生的地方 |
[33:08] | where excitement blended with awe… | 怀着敬畏之心看着这些刺激的新事物 |
[33:11] | And fear. | 同时也感到恐惧 |
[33:39] | Okay, so Daniel is my witness. | 好吧 丹尼尔可以为我作证 |
[33:40] | You find a single microbe up there and I win. | 如果你找到了一个微生物 就算我赢 |
[33:43] | If you find a still-living microbe, you win. | 如果你找到活着的微生物 就算你赢 |
[33:46] | What? Evidence of extinction doesn’t win me the bet? | 生物灭绝的证据都不能证明我赢了吗 |
[33:49] | You always find a technicality like that for winning. | 为了赢 你总能揪出些学术问题来 |
[33:52] | No no no. It’s not a technicality. | 不 不 不 这与学术无关 |
[33:55] | It means that at some point in time we were not alone. | 这说明在某种意义上 我们并不孤单 |
[33:58] | It is a technicality. | 这就是学术问题 |
[34:00] | – Daniel. – What? | -丹尼尔 -怎么了 |
[34:01] | What are you doing, buddy? What’s happening? | 你干什么呢 伙计 怎么了 |
[34:03] | – You lost something? – I lost my toothbrush. | -你丢东西了吗 -我的牙刷不见了 |
[34:04] | – What? – He’s unpacking his entire bunk. | -什么 -他翻遍了整个铺位 |
[34:06] | – We have to return to earth. – We better call housekeeping. | -我们得返回地球 -要联系后勤部门 |
[34:15] | You should get some rest. | 你应该休息一会 |
[34:18] | Not until I know what I saw out there. | 等我弄清楚我看到的那玩意是什么再说 |
[34:22] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在查呢 |
[34:24] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会弄清楚的 |
[34:28] | What if I can’t believe or trust my own eyes? | 如果连自己亲眼所见都不敢相信怎么办 |
[34:37] | You need to sleep. | 你应该去睡一觉 |
[34:38] | We need you to sleep. | 我们需要你去睡会儿 |
[34:42] | There’s pills, sedatives. | 这里有安眠药 |
[34:45] | No pills. | 我不吃药 |
[34:47] | I need to stay alert. I need to stay focused. | 我要时刻保持警惕 保持专注 |
[35:08] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[35:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:16] | 指挥舱 镜头C | |
[35:18] | 座舱 镜头C | |
[35:20] | We’ve broken through. | 我们凿通了 |
[35:22] | Water. | 水 |
[35:33] | Probe microphone live. | 探针扩音器接通 |
[35:51] | Wow. This is a completely untouched environment. | 这里完全没有受到外界影响 |
[35:56] | Just waiting. | 等一等 |
[36:12] | We’re so far from home, but… | 我们离家如此之远 |
[36:14] | It’s like looking at Lake Vostok right now. | 就像在沃斯托克湖[位于俄罗斯] |
[36:22] | Radiation levels down here are minimal. | 这里的辐射水平呈现出最低值 |
[36:26] | And there’s definitely a | 而在我们的目标区域里 |
[36:27] | heat source somewhere in our target zone. | 有一个热源 |
[36:36] | 122 meters to heat-plume area. | 距离热源区还有122米 |
[36:40] | There’s 100 kilometers of water down there. | 下面水深100千米 |
[36:43] | It puts the trench zones back on earth to shame. | 地球上的海沟根本比不上这里 |
[36:45] | I think we’re seeing some tectonic plates here. | 我们在这里或许能看到构造板块 |
[36:48] | The sulfur concentration is showing | 硫磺的集中说明了 |
[36:50] | that the thermal vents are closer than expected. | 深海火山就在不远处 |
[36:52] | Creepy. | 真恐怖 |
[36:55] | That’s your scientific assessment, is it? | 这就是你得出的科学结论吗 |
[36:57] | – Yep. – “Creepy”? | -是的 -“真恐怖”? |
[36:58] | Is that the weathering of the ice? | 是因为冰块受到风化的缘故吗 |
[37:00] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[37:02] | Could be a bacteria. | 也可能是细菌 |
[37:06] | Grabbing samples, | 找几个样本 |
[37:08] | and… moving on. | 继续 |
[37:11] | 20 meters to target zone. | 离目标区域还有20米 |
[37:17] | Look at how the sunlight penetrates the ice here. | 快看 这里的阳光是怎样穿过冰面的啊 |
[37:20] | It must be much thinner than we thought. | 这里的冰层比我们想的还薄 |
[37:25] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[37:29] | It could be coming from reverberations, | 可能是回声吧 |
[37:31] | deeper caverns caught in currents. | 大概是从海流深处的洞穴里发出的 |
[37:33] | It’s almost like a male whale sound. | 就像是一条雄鲸在嘶吼 |
[37:35] | Hey, a little presumptuous, don’t you think? | 你们不觉得有点冒昧了吗 |
[37:37] | – Maybe. – Oh yeah. | -有点 -是啊 |
[37:40] | I’ve got some irregularities in our data here. | 我们的数据有点问题 |
[37:42] | I’m getting a radiation spike. | 我找到了一个辐射峰值 |
[37:44] | Rosa, are you picking up on this? | 罗莎 你注意到这里了吗 |
[37:46] | There’s something in the video feed too. | 影响里有些东西 |
[37:48] | It’s similar to what we saw after the last ice shift. | 和我们在上一次冰层运动时看到的很像 |
[37:52] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 按理来说这不对啊 |
[37:55] | The ice should be shielding the probe from radiation. | 冰面应该已经起到屏蔽辐射的作用了 |
[37:57] | It’s not coming from above. | 不是从上面来的 |
[37:59] | It’s coming from deeper into the target zone. | 是从深处的目标区域来的 |
[38:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:03] | Let’s adjust course and depth to investigate. | 准备调整进程和深度 去调查一下 |
[38:05] | Bringing us down. | 继续下沉 |
[38:14] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[38:16] | What’s our temperature down here? | 咱们这里的温度是多少 |
[38:27] | Get ready to expand the probe arm to get samples. | 准备伸出机械臂采集样本 |
[38:31] | What was that? Oh shit. | 那是什么 真该死 |
[38:38] | Cycle power. | 循环电力 |
[38:41] | All right, let’s run some tests. | 好吧 得做些测试了 |
[38:43] | There was an abnormal shift in the velocity of the current. | 电流转换速度发生异常 |
[38:46] | – It’s not reacting. – Is it a remote issue? | -没有反应 -是远程问题吗 |
[38:48] | – I’ve lost control of it. – Shit. | -探针失去控制 -该死 |
[38:53] | Can you play back the video? | 你能重放一遍视频吗 |
[39:10] | Did something hit the probe? | 探测针撞到什么东西了吗 |
[39:13] | – What data do we have? – It’ll take time to process, | -我们有什么数据 -需要花点时间 |
[39:15] | but I’ll tell you right now, not much. | 但我现在就能告诉你不会很多 |
[39:18] | It seemed like it was right under the probe. | 好像就在探针底下 |
[39:20] | What was the last bits of data it saved? | 最后存储的数据是什么 |
[39:22] | The heat surged 50 degrees, | 热量激增至50摄氏度 |
[39:24] | but that couldn’t have caused a critical… | 但这应该不是造成探针失灵的主要原因 |
[39:26] | Shit! | 该死 |
[39:36] | A surface walk was always heavily debated at | 在整个任务计划里 |
[39:39] | all stages of our mission planning. | 地表行走一直是个饱受争议的话题 |
[39:42] | And our main concern then was the radiation from Jupiter. | 我们最担心的是来自木星的辐射 |
[39:46] | I will walk to the target zone | 我要走到目标区域 |
[39:48] | and I’ll get the body of samples we need. | 采集我们需要的生物样本 |
[39:51] | Katya, the radiation alone… | 卡佳 只是辐射就… |
[39:52] | the radiation is fluctuating. | 辐射是波动的 |
[39:54] | It was 200 ram last time I checked. | 我上次查看的时候是200雷姆 |
[39:56] | I’m willing to take that risk. | 我愿意承担这个风险 |
[39:58] | What about everything else that could go wrong? | 那如果发生其他的情况怎么办 |
[39:59] | It’s 100 meters! | 只有100米而已 |
[40:01] | Having lost the probe, | 探针失灵之后 |
[40:02] | the only way to get the data | 唯一采集数据的方法 |
[40:03] | was to explore the chaos zones | 就是去探索问题区域 |
[40:05] | where the ice had cracked and re-cracked. | 那里冰层不断破裂 |
[40:08] | And this process would expose any microorganisms | 这个过程可能暴露出 |
[40:11] | that have been trapped inside the ice. | 任何藏匿于冰层之中的微生物 |
[40:14] | Somebody’s gotta go out there! | 总得有人下去解决的 |
[40:16] | – It’s too risky. – Enough! Enough! | -太危险了 -够了 都住口 |
[40:24] | I feel like it’s a critical phase and I’m not there. | 那是个关键的局面 但我却不在 |
[40:28] | I just… | 我只是… |
[40:30] | I just didn’t realize it would be this hard. | 我只是没有意识到情况会那么复杂 |
[40:34] | Over. | 完毕 |
[40:39] | Sounds like a car. | 听起来像是车的声音 |
[40:45] | You know, take him to the game, if you want. | 你可以 带他去玩游戏 如果你愿意 |
[40:52] | I miss you guys. Love you. | 我想你们 我爱你们 |
[40:55] | Over. | 完毕 |
[40:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:01] | Yeah, I am good. | 我还好 |
[41:04] | I’m good. | 没事 |
[41:06] | Not so easy, is it? | 并不容易 对吧 |
[41:09] | No. | 是啊 |
[41:11] | No, it’s not. | 不容易 |
[41:16] | You know, my boy’s gonna be six when I see him again. | 我再见我儿子时他就六岁了 |
[41:22] | He’s gonna be proud of you. | 他会以你为傲的 |
[41:30] | What would you do if you get out there and you find nothing? | 若你到了那儿什么也没发现怎么办 |
[41:34] | Well, even if we found nothing, | 即使我什么都没发现 |
[41:36] | it’s in effect a discovery. | 这也是一次伟大的探索 |
[41:37] | It would make me very frustrated. | 那会让我无比沮丧的 |
[41:40] | I know there’s something there. | 我觉得那儿肯定有东西 |
[41:43] | Check on nav bays 3 and 4. | 检查3号和4号导航舱 |
[41:48] | Mission control, repeat please. Over. | 指挥中心 请重复 完毕 |
[41:52] | You want me to show you how to beat him? | 要我演示如何解决吗 |
[41:52] | William, I’ve got some static in the comm array feed up here. | 威廉 我这里有一些静态通信数列反馈 |
[41:54] | It looks like a radiation spike. | 看起来像是辐射脉冲 |
[41:56] | Have you tried recycling the system? | 你试过重启系统吗 |
[41:58] | Rosa, we’ve lost your feed. | 罗莎 我们无法收到反馈信息 |
[42:02] | Come in, europa one. | 呼叫欧罗巴一号 |
[42:04] | Europa one, come in. | 欧罗巴一号 呼叫 |
[42:06] | Come in, europa one. | 呼叫欧罗巴一号 |
[42:08] | Europa one, come in. | 欧罗巴一号 呼叫 |
[42:13] | Europa one. | 欧罗巴一号 |
[42:35] | Europa one, europa one, do you… | 欧罗巴一号 欧罗巴一号 你们可以… |
[42:41] | Now try as you might to prepare for everything, | 现在你要尽己所能准备应对一切状况 |
[42:44] | there will always be that unknown element. | 总会有不确定因素出现 |
[42:49] | In this case a solar storm hit, | 这种情况下如果有太阳风暴的话 |
[42:51] | damaging key systems, | 会损坏主系统 |
[42:52] | including communication with mission control. | 包括同控制中心的通讯系统 |
[42:56] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[43:00] | Okay. Oxygen is flowing. We’re good. | 好的 氧气开始流动 一切顺利 |
[43:12] | This never gets old. | 这个啥时候都好使 |
[43:16] | Okay, commencing egress. | 好了 准备出舱 |
[43:20] | William, I’m gonna tether the emus | 威廉 我会连接机组 |
[43:22] | once we’re… On the hull. | 只要我们 接近船体 |
[43:24] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[43:26] | Andrei and James had to do | 安德烈和詹姆斯得进行 |
[43:28] | an E.V.A. to repair the system– | 舱外活动来修复系统 |
[43:30] | a bit like performing ballet and rocket science | 这有点像表演芭蕾和火箭科技 |
[43:34] | at 125,000 Miles an hour. | 不过是以每小时12.5万英里的速度 |
[43:36] | This reminds me of the iss thrust fix all over again. | 这让我又想起了国际空间站的助推器修复工作 |
[43:40] | 5 hours, 13 minutes remaining on eva. | 在舱外工作了5小时13分钟 |
[43:43] | You know what time it is back on earth? | 你知道那在地球上是多长时间吗 |
[43:46] | Battery block d is non-functional. | D电池板停止工作了 |
[43:52] | 2 hours 55 minutes. | 2小时55分钟 |
[43:55] | All right, I’ve got green lights on the fan arrays. | 好了 排风数据恢复正常 |
[43:57] | How are we doing on the comm power supply? | 通讯电力供应系统怎么样了 |
[43:59] | So I said to the guy, “You know, | 所以我跟那个人说 |
[44:01] | I can’t just come along and stay as long as you want. | 你不能让我待多久就待多久 |
[44:03] | You have to tell me how long it’s gonna take.” | 你得告诉我具体待多长时间 |
[44:05] | Okay, guys, 50 minutes remaining on eva. | 好了 各位 还有50分钟 |
[44:08] | I can’t keep you out there much longer. | 不能再长了 |
[44:10] | Panels one through six are clear. | 一号到六号面板正常 |
[44:13] | Moving onto seven. | 现在移向七号面板 |
[44:16] | We just need a little more time, William. | 我们还需要一点时间 威廉 |
[44:18] | I think it’s a blown fuse in the communication panel. | 我觉得通讯面板保险丝被烧毁了 |
[44:20] | You’ve got 37 minutes. | 你们还有37分钟 |
[44:22] | If you don’t find it, we’ll need to begin regress. | 如果你们还是没找到的话 就得退回舱内了 |
[44:25] | Okay we’re at the communication panel. | 好了 我们到达通讯面板了 |
[44:27] | Opening up the door. | 打开控制门 |
[44:33] | What do you got, Andrei? | 你发现什么了 安德烈 |
[44:35] | James, get a look at this. | 詹姆斯 你来看看 |
[44:38] | The receptors are shot. | 接收器坏了 |
[44:40] | Yeah, William, the whole board is fried. | 是的 威廉 整个面板都烧焦了 |
[44:43] | I gotta take the pins out. | 我得把销钉取出来 |
[44:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:50] | Taking out the first pin. | 准备取出第一枚销钉 |
[44:52] | Come on. | 加油 |
[44:54] | And first pin is clear. | 成功取出第一枚销钉 |
[44:56] | Going for number two. | 开始卸去第二枚 |
[44:58] | Proceed. | 继续 |
[45:01] | Come on. | 加油 |
[45:02] | Shit. | 擦 |
[45:04] | It’s not coming. | 它不出来 |
[45:07] | Okay. William, we’ve got a frozen pin. | 好了 威廉 这里有枚销钉被冻住了 |
[45:10] | Okay, guys, leave that last panel for now. | 好了 各位 现在先不管那块面板了 |
[45:13] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[45:15] | We can’t tell how bad it is till we get in there. | 我们看到内部之后才知道损坏程度 |
[45:20] | You sure, man? You don’t want to put heat on there first? | 你确定吗 伙计 你不觉得应该先加热吗 |
[45:22] | – It just feels… – the damage could spread. | -只是觉得 -损毁有可能会蔓延 |
[45:27] | – Okay. – What the hell is going on out there? | -好了 -外面到底是怎么了 |
[45:33] | Okay. I’m set. | 好了 我准备好了 |
[45:35] | Come on. | 加油 |
[45:37] | Ah! Shit! It snapped. | 妈的 断了 |
[45:39] | The panel snapped. | 面板断了 |
[45:41] | I ripped my glove. | 我的手套划破了 |
[45:44] | I ripped… | 我划破了 |
[45:47] | It’s okay. Andrei’s okay. | 没事 安德烈没事 |
[45:49] | – We’re tethered. – It’s a tear of one inch. | -我们在一起绑着 -裂口大约有一英寸 |
[45:50] | – I’ve cut my skin. – I got him hooked to me. | -我的手破了 -我把他和我拴在一起 |
[45:52] | We are coming in. | 我们现在就返回舱内 |
[45:53] | Andrei, do not attempt to climb back in on your own. | 安德烈 别试着自己爬回船舱 |
[45:55] | – James? – I see him, I see him. | -詹姆斯 -我看到他了 我看到他了 |
[45:57] | I got him. I’m going for him. Hang on. | 有我在 我替他过去 坚持住 |
[45:59] | – It’s a small rip. – Take it easy. | -裂口不大 -别担心 |
[46:01] | – Just relax big guy. – Keep calm, andrei. | -放松 伙计 -保持冷静 安德烈 |
[46:03] | – I’m bleeding. – Save your oxygen. | -我在流血 -节省氧气 |
[46:05] | He’s losing air, but he’s got his hand on it. | 他的空气正在流失 但是他用手捂住了 |
[46:08] | I’m bring him in. I got you. | 我马上把他带回去 有我在 |
[46:11] | Now I see it’s easy, just relax, big guy. | 问题不大 放松 哥们 |
[46:13] | – I got you. – Oxygen pressure is dropping steadily. | -没事的 -氧气水平正在不断下降 |
[46:17] | You don’t have much time. | 你们时间不多了 |
[46:25] | James, listen to me. | 詹姆斯 听我说 |
[46:26] | His oxygen level is red-lighting. | 他的氧气水平已经亮红灯了 |
[46:28] | Get him back inside the ship. | 把他带回舱内 |
[46:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:34] | We’re at the lock. I’m coming in. | 我们在气闸门口了 正要进入 |
[46:38] | Stop, don’t go in. | 停 不要进来 |
[46:39] | – Why? – There’s something on your suit. | -为什么 -你的太空服上有东西 |
[46:43] | It’s hydrazine. | 是联氨 |
[46:45] | Uh, guys, we’ve got a problem. | 各位 突发状况 |
[46:48] | I’ve got hydrazine on my suit. | 我的宇航服上有联氨 |
[46:50] | It must have hit me when we popped the panel. | 肯定是面板断裂时溅出来的 |
[46:53] | He’s covered in it. | 他身上全都是 |
[46:54] | It’s in the seams. It’s…it’s everywhere. | 接缝里都是 到处 到处都有 |
[46:56] | – What can we do to decontaminate? – We can’t. | -怎么才能净化它 -没有办法 |
[46:59] | If we bring him in, the air on the ship will become toxic. | 如果让他进舱的话 毒气会扩散到飞船内部 |
[47:02] | Come on. Shit. | 快点 该死 |
[47:05] | We should get him in the lock, get a v-cam reading. | 我们应该让他进来 然后进行详细扫描 |
[47:06] | We can’t. There’d be too much risk of lingering contamination. | 不行 扩大污染的风险太大了 |
[47:09] | We gotta figure out a way to get the suit clean. | 我们得想个办法把宇航服弄干净 |
[47:11] | It’s not coming out. | 还是弄不掉 |
[47:13] | I’m totally screwed. | 我完蛋了 |
[47:14] | Andrei, get in the lock. | 安德烈 进舱里来 |
[47:15] | We need to depressurize your suit now. | 我们现在要给你的宇航服减压 |
[47:17] | Then we’ll figure out how to get James in. | 然后再想办法把詹姆斯救进来 |
[47:18] | Seriously?! | 真的假的 |
[47:20] | Come on, man, I got… | 来吧 伙计 我… |
[47:21] | I’ve got 20 minutes of oxygen. | 我的氧气只能支撑20分钟了 |
[47:23] | Is there no way to get it clean? | 到底有没有办法清理干净啊 |
[47:27] | – Andrei. – I’m not going in. | -安德烈 -我不进去 |
[47:30] | I’ll get you out of the suit… | 我会把你从太空服里弄出来 |
[47:31] | – What? – Into the airlock. | -什么 -然后扔进气闸舱 |
[47:33] | You’ll be out of the suit less than two minutes. | 你会脱掉宇航服不到两分钟 |
[47:35] | – It’s survivable. – Is that even possible? | -不会有事的 -那可能吗 |
[47:38] | I’ll get you out of this. I’ll fix it. | 我会把你救出来的 我会搞定的 |
[47:40] | No. Andrei, you’re gonna black out. | 不 安德烈 你会失去知觉的 |
[47:41] | – No, I’m not. – This isn’t gonna work. | -不 我不会的 -这行不通的 |
[47:44] | James, now you are bleeding oxygen. | 詹姆斯 你的氧气正在流失 |
[47:45] | We’re going to lose them both. | 他俩都会死的 |
[47:46] | James, he’s fading. | 詹姆斯 他越来越虚弱了 |
[47:48] | You have to get him in the lock. | 你得让他进舱 |
[47:56] | Okay. Shit. | 好的 妈的 |
[47:59] | Rosa, close the airlock now! | 罗莎 现在关闭气闸舱门 |
[48:01] | James is no longer attached to the hull. | 詹姆斯没抓住船体 |
[48:03] | – I said close the lock! – Rosa, close the lock! | -关闭舱门 -罗莎 关闭舱门 |
[48:11] | Airlock is closed. | 舱门已关闭 |
[48:13] | Oxygen is flowing. Repressurization in 10 minutes. | 氧气开始流通 10分钟后重新加压 |
[48:16] | This is insane. You gotta go get him. | 简直是疯了 你得设法去救他 |
[48:19] | We can’t. By the time we get there, he’d… | 没用的 等到我们救他的时候 他已经 |
[48:26] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[48:29] | Yeah yeah yeah, I’m here. Umm… | 是的 我在 |
[48:32] | Oh, Christ, I can’t… | 上帝啊 我… |
[48:34] | I’m gone. | 我完了 |
[48:37] | Oh shit. | 他妈的 |
[48:43] | Is Andrei okay? | 安德烈没事吧 |
[48:46] | Yeah. He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[48:50] | I’m sorry, James. | 很抱歉 詹姆斯 |
[48:54] | Don’t be sorry. | 别说抱歉 |
[48:58] | It was an accident, you know? | 那是个意外 |
[49:05] | I…I don’t have much time, so tell Andrei… | 我 我没多少时间了 告诉安德烈 |
[49:12] | Tell Andrei he’s a… | 告诉安德烈他是个 |
[49:14] | He’s a crazy son of a bitch, you know? | 他就是个发了疯的混球 |
[49:17] | And I love him for trying to save my life and… | 我很感谢他想要救我 |
[49:23] | If that had been Jamie, I… | 如果那是杰米的话 我… |
[49:28] | I love you so much. | 我爱你们 |
[49:34] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[49:39] | I thought I was trying to do something great for mankind. | 我以为我是在为人类做伟大的事情 |
[49:46] | I always said it was worth the risk but… | 我总是说一切的危险都是值得的 |
[50:00] | Forgive me for…for hurting you. | 请原谅我 对你们的伤害 |
[50:11] | A part of me wishes I could just float out here forever, you know? | 我内心有一部分总是想要永远漂离这里 |
[50:22] | I can’t…I can’t see anything. | 我 我什么都看不到了 |
[50:25] | I can’t see any… | 我什么都看不到… |
[51:26] | It’s stupid to argue like this. | 这样争论太傻了 |
[51:29] | Katya, no way you can go out there without us behind you. | 卡佳 我们不可能让你独自一人出去 |
[51:34] | And, William, with all due respect, | 威廉 恕我直言 |
[51:37] | I think we should all decide together how to do this. | 我觉得我们应该一起决定如何行动 |
[51:45] | I know what you think, William. | 我知道你是怎么想的 威廉 |
[51:48] | What about you, Daniel? | 你觉得呢 丹尼尔 |
[51:53] | A surface walk was always a question mark. | 地表行走对我们来说是个大问题 |
[51:55] | Well, we can do it. I’ll walk the equipment out | 我们能做到的 我把设备带到外面去 |
[51:58] | and you can run the analysis from here. | 你们可以在舱内进行样本分析 |
[52:00] | We can get what we came for. | 我们可以完成我们的使命 |
[52:01] | And if she goes out there and we never see her again? | 但如果她一去不复返了呢 |
[52:04] | Think hard about that. | 好好想想吧 |
[52:07] | I think she should do it. I’m sorry, William. | 我觉得她应该出去 抱歉 威廉 |
[52:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢支持 |
[52:13] | – Andrei? – It’s too dangerous. | -安德烈 你觉得呢 -太危险了 |
[52:16] | I vote no. Absolutely. | 我绝对不会赞成 |
[52:21] | So that’s a tie then. | 那现在是平局了 |
[52:24] | Rosa? | 罗莎你觉得呢 |
[52:26] | Katya made our complete cosmic insignificance | 卡佳把这毫无意义的讨论 |
[52:29] | seem like a call to arms. | 变得像征兵一样 |
[52:33] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[52:35] | She was right. | 她是对的 |
[52:40] | She’s still right. | 她的确是对的 |
[52:41] | Two hours of E.V.A. | 距离出舱还有两个小时 |
[52:43] | 210 meters out. | 目标距离210米远 |
[52:45] | Search the top layer of ice | 检查上层冰层并取样 |
[52:46] | while Daniel runs analysis back here. | 丹尼尔会在舱内进行样本分析 |
[52:48] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[53:21] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[53:25] | Compared to the breadth of knowledge yet to be known, | 与未知的浩瀚学识相比 |
[53:27] | what does your life actually matter? | 你的生命算什么 |
[53:53] | 30 minutes for depressurization. | 还剩20分钟开始降压 |
[54:02] | Batteries live. | 电池已通电 |
[54:08] | Switching to battery power. | 转换到电池供电模式 |
[54:09] | Pressure’s at 30 kpa. | 压力值为3万帕斯卡 |
[54:11] | How’s your prep? | 准备好了吗 |
[54:18] | 30 seconds to egress. | 30秒后打开舱门 |
[54:20] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[54:24] | I’m ready. | 准备完毕 |
[54:59] | I can’t believe I’m here. | 不敢相信我真的在这里 |
[55:07] | We’re here. | 我们在这里 |
[55:10] | This is incredible. | 这是不可思议 |
[55:13] | Radiation is holding steady. | 辐射处于稳定状态 |
[55:14] | We’re at 50 millisieverts per hour | 辐射量每小时50毫希 |
[55:17] | – within acceptable limits. – I’ll check | -这在允许界限内 -我去试试 |
[55:19] | if I can see her from upstairs. | 能不能从楼上看到她 |
[55:25] | It’s so still out here. | 这里是如此的静谧 |
[55:30] | It’s so… I don’t know what the word is. | 这里太 我不知道该怎么形容 |
[55:35] | Creepy? | 很恐怖 |
[55:37] | I was going to go with “Cosmically outstanding.” | 我本来想说”宇宙太奇妙”的 |
[55:51] | I wish I could take one of these gloves off and touch the ice. | 我真想取下手套触摸一下这里的冰雪 |
[55:56] | – Really feel it. – Please don’t. | -真正的感受一下 -别 |
[56:01] | I have visual of her from here. | 我从这能看见她 |
[56:32] | I’m heading towards the target zone now. | 我现在朝目前区域前进 |
[56:34] | We’ve got your back. | 我们看着你呢 |
[56:36] | Life support systems look good. | 生命维持系统运作良好 |
[56:46] | Okay, Katya, you are crossing into the target zone. | 卡佳 你正在进入目标区域 |
[56:51] | You see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[56:54] | Where the ice is less deteriorated? | 找到未被严重腐蚀的冰层处 |
[56:56] | Just set up in the middle of that. | 就在那块冰层中央装配设备 |
[56:57] | – Here? – Exactly. | -这里吗 -没错 |
[57:01] | She must have been out there for an hour. | 她在外面一定呆了一个小时 |
[57:06] | But it– it felt like an eternity. | 但这一个小时却无比漫长 |
[57:09] | Each minute seemed to | 每分每秒似乎都被 |
[57:12] | divide and divide again into endless moments. | 不断的切分成无止境的时刻 |
[57:15] | First sample ready for scan. | 可以扫描第一个样本了 |
[57:19] | Sending data back to you now. | 正在将数据传回 |
[57:22] | Are you reading? | 你们收到了吗 |
[57:25] | Running analysis, stand by. | 正在分析 请稍等 |
[57:34] | We’re negative for trace carbon and chemotropic processes. | 样本中没有痕量碳以及向药性突起 |
[57:40] | Can you try ice with more trace rust? | 你能取点已被腐蚀的冰块做样本吗 |
[57:42] | You could feel… | 你能感觉到 |
[57:44] | Every minute is somehow longer | 每分每秒都比以往 |
[57:46] | than it had ever been before. | 显得更漫长 |
[57:51] | – Let’s give it another shot. – Why don’t you take | -再试一次 -你为什么不把 |
[57:53] | the equipment down the linea to zone three? | 设备搬到区域三上 |
[57:57] | Radiation is trending upwards, Katya. | 辐射开始增强 卡佳 |
[57:59] | You’ve been out there 70 minutes. | 你在外面已经呆了70分钟了 |
[58:00] | We’re so close. | 马上就可以完成了 |
[58:02] | How much time can you give me, William? | 我还有多长时间 威廉 |
[58:04] | You’ve only got time for a few more sample sets. | 剩下的时间只够你在取几个样本 |
[58:19] | All right, Katya, it’s time to come back. | 好了 卡佳 该回舱了 |
[58:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[58:23] | I’m digging out a sub-surface sample | 我挖出了冰面表层 |
[58:26] | that isn’t radiation blasted. | 未被辐射影响的样本 |
[58:29] | Are you guys seeing this? | 你们看见了吗 |
[58:37] | Here. | 传给你们 |
[58:39] | I’m getting imaging… now. | 正在分析中 |
[58:50] | It’s a unicellular organism, | 这是一个单细胞生物 |
[58:51] | something akin to an algae. | 和藻类很相似 |
[59:00] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[59:07] | – What is it? – I don’t know for sure, but… | -这是什么 -我不确定 |
[59:11] | I mean, it’s not like it has a name. | 这个新发现还未被命名呢 |
[59:12] | It looks like something precambrian to me. | 像是前寒武纪的物种 |
[59:15] | That’s my first guess on an earth-based analogue. | 这是我认为最接近地球情况的猜测 |
[59:18] | I don’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[59:20] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[59:46] | Okay, Katya, let’s get you back into the ship | 好了 卡佳 该回舱 |
[59:49] | – and sort out this data. – Packing up. | -分析这个数据了 -开始收拾设备 |
[59:52] | I hope the champagne’s ready. | 我希望你们已经准备好香槟了 |
[59:58] | Look at that. | 看那边 |
[1:00:01] | Do you guys read that light in the distance? | 你们在那能看见那个光亮吗 |
[1:00:05] | We’re not reading anything. | 我们什么都看不见 |
[1:00:06] | It looks like some kind of chemical iridescence. | 看上去像化学虹彩[彩虹色] |
[1:00:09] | I’m going to get closer to investigate. | 我要靠近些以便勘探 |
[1:00:14] | Reserve oxygen will give her another 90 minutes. | 储备氧气还能支撑她90分钟 |
[1:00:17] | Okay, Katya. | 好的 卡佳 |
[1:00:19] | Proceed with caution. | 小心行事 |
[1:00:21] | I can’t see her. | 我看不见她了 |
[1:00:23] | She’s moving farther out. | 她走太远了 |
[1:00:37] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[1:00:40] | Andrei, this looks like | 安德烈 这个看上去 |
[1:00:42] | it could be the light you were describing. | 你描述的那个光亮 |
[1:00:48] | I can see it again. | 我又看见了 |
[1:00:50] | Can you check on my readouts? | 你能解释一下这个吗 |
[1:00:53] | It’s… it’s… it’s… | 这个 这个 |
[1:00:55] | it’s hard to say. | 很难解释 |
[1:00:57] | I mean maybe there’s other microbial organisms | 有可能是另一种正在 |
[1:01:00] | out there that eat through the ice. | 腐蚀冰层的微生物体 |
[1:01:02] | This is a much more complex ecosystem | 这里的生态系统比我们 |
[1:01:05] | than we’d previously thought. | 之前预想的要复杂的多 |
[1:01:09] | I wanna see if it’s reacting to my lights. | 我想看看它对我头盔的光亮有没有反应 |
[1:01:12] | I’m going to turn them off. | 我要把头盔里的等关掉 |
[1:01:20] | I’m going to get closer. | 我要再靠近些 |
[1:01:21] | Hold that action, Katya. | 停下 卡佳 |
[1:01:28] | Katya, do you read me? | 卡佳 你听见了吗 |
[1:01:30] | We have severe electromagnetic interference. | 电磁干扰非常严重 |
[1:01:32] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[1:01:34] | She has to come back. | 她必须回舱来 |
[1:01:36] | …have visual. | 能看见 |
[1:01:37] | I’m going to try to get it back. | 我要尝试把这里的样本带回来 |
[1:01:43] | I’m seeing it through the ice. | 我能看透冰层 |
[1:01:45] | I think it’s some sort of bioluminescence. | 我觉得这是生物光 |
[1:01:48] | We’ve got the data, Katya. | 我们已经有想要的数据了 卡佳 |
[1:01:50] | Heat radiation levels are moving with it. | 热辐射也在增加 |
[1:01:52] | I can’t wrap my head around this. | 我不清楚为什么会这样 |
[1:01:56] | Okay, the ice is thin here, | 这里的冰层很薄 |
[1:01:58] | but it seems stable. If I get close, | 但看着很稳固 如果我靠近些 |
[1:02:00] | I should be able to get a better look. | 应该能看得更清楚些 |
[1:02:01] | Keep your line open. | 保持线路通畅 |
[1:02:02] | I want to know what’s happening out there. | 我要知道你那里发生了些什么 |
[1:02:04] | The ground is not stable! | 冰层不牢固 |
[1:02:05] | The ice is breaking. | 冰块正在破裂 |
[1:02:08] | Katya, can you hear me? Come back to the ship now! | 卡佳 听得见我吗 赶快回舱 |
[1:02:11] | It’s cracking the ice! | 冰层裂开了 |
[1:02:14] | My foot is… | 我的脚被… |
[1:02:23] | – Katya, do you read me? Come in! | -卡佳 听得见我吗 请回复 |
[1:02:24] | Get her back in! Get her back in! | 让她快回来 快回来 |
[1:02:25] | Katya, come in. Do you read me? | 卡佳 请回复 听得见我吗 |
[1:02:27] | – She’s not listening. – Rosa, do you see her out there? | -她听不见 -你那能看见她吗 |
[1:02:29] | Nothing. Just the ice. | 不行 只能看见冰 |
[1:02:36] | – She’s under the ice. – What? | -她落水了 -什么 |
[1:02:41] | Under the water. | 她落水了 |
[1:02:49] | We’ve still got her helmet cam. | 我们还能连接上她头盔里的摄像机 |
[1:03:52] | Whatever it was, | 不管那是什么 |
[1:03:54] | it was reacting to the light on her helmet. | 都对她头盔里的灯光有反应 |
[1:03:56] | That’s the behavior of a complex organism. | 这属于复杂生物体行为 |
[1:04:01] | The logs, the data… | 那些记录和数据 |
[1:04:03] | they don’t show any proof of complex life. | 显示不出任何复杂生物体的迹象 |
[1:04:05] | We can’t leave until we have that. | 没有拿到那个数据我们不能离开 |
[1:04:09] | We don’t know how long we’ll be stable here. | 谁知道我们所处之地能牢固到几时 |
[1:04:11] | And we’ve lost two of our crew. | 而且我们已经失去两名队员了 |
[1:04:14] | If we never leave, | 如果我们也死在这儿的话 |
[1:04:16] | no one on earth will ever know what we discovered. | 地球上就没人知道我们的发现了 |
[1:04:21] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[1:04:23] | We need to leave now. | 我们该走了 |
[1:04:27] | When the next launch window opens, we take off. | 等到下个最佳发射期我们就起飞 |
[1:04:32] | I want all the data secured and double-checked… | 要保证所有数据安全并经过二次检查 |
[1:04:36] | Especially everything Katya found. | 尤其是卡佳发现的数据 |
[1:04:51] | T-minus 32 seconds to liftoff. | 还剩32秒发射 |
[1:04:55] | Prepping for ascent ignition. | 准备引燃上升点火装置 |
[1:04:58] | Orbital sync is established. | 轨道同步已建立 |
[1:05:00] | Docking operation in t-minus eight minutes. | 对接操作还剩下8分钟 |
[1:05:09] | – Give me a systems check. – Engine temperature’s rising. | -系统检查跟进 -引擎温度升高 |
[1:05:14] | Andrei? | 安德烈 你那呢 |
[1:05:17] | Booster 3 is stuck at 30%. | 3号助推器停留在进度30%上 |
[1:05:19] | We’ve got to launch now. | 我们现在必须起飞了 |
[1:05:34] | Launch in three, two, one. | 离发射还有三秒 二秒 一秒 |
[1:05:44] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[1:05:45] | I can’t keep it steady. | 我无法让它保持稳定 |
[1:05:46] | Our trajectory is way off course. | 我们不在规定轨道上 |
[1:05:52] | Injectors are melting! | 助推器在熔化 |
[1:05:56] | We’ve got engine mixture ratio errors | 二号和三号引擎 |
[1:05:58] | in engines two and three. | 燃料混合比错误 |
[1:06:00] | We’re nowhere near orbital transfer! | 我们无法转移轨道 |
[1:06:03] | I can try to correct course at apogee. | 我可以尝试在远地点调整轨道 |
[1:06:06] | – The vernier thrusters might do it! – We need to shut | -使用游标推进器就行 -我们必须关闭 |
[1:06:08] | – the valves down! – Get us back down on the surface. | -游标 -降落回表层 |
[1:06:10] | – What? – Don’t engage the second burn. | -什么 -不要二次引燃 |
[1:06:13] | You mean crash us? | 你是想坠毁吗 |
[1:06:14] | What’s happening up there? | 发生了什么 |
[1:06:23] | Valves down… | 阀门脱落 |
[1:06:36] | 2,000 meters. | 离地2000米 |
[1:06:38] | 1900. | 1900米 |
[1:06:40] | I can’t keep it steady. | 我无法控制飞船 |
[1:06:41] | – …still dropping! – Coming in too fast! | -继续下降 -下降的太快了 |
[1:06:51] | What are you doing? William! | 你要干什么 威廉 |
[1:06:52] | – William! – I’m going to slow us down. | -威廉 -我要减缓下降速度 |
[1:06:57] | I’m going to blow the water shielding. | 我要把水保护罩弄掉 |
[1:07:02] | It’ll create… thrust! | 这样能产生推力 |
[1:07:05] | – Brace for impact! – 200 meters! | -作好撞击准备 -离地200米 |
[1:08:24] | Andrei? Andrei? | 安德烈 安德烈 |
[1:08:27] | Wake up, wake up! | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[1:08:33] | William? | 威廉 |
[1:08:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:08:48] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:08:49] | He saved us. | 他救了我们 |
[1:08:57] | Europa wasn’t ready to let us go yet. | 欧罗巴还不打算放我们走 |
[1:09:02] | It quickly became apparent that | 我们很快发现 |
[1:09:04] | we crashed into the original landing zone. | 我们坠落到了原定着陆区 |
[1:09:08] | Ironic, I suppose. | 我觉得很讽刺 |
[1:09:13] | This zone was much warmer, | 这个区比先前所有数据显示的结果 |
[1:09:16] | much more active than any previous data had suggested. | 暖和很多 也活跃很多 |
[1:09:19] | Underwater vents had rendered the ice brittle | 水下通气孔使冰层变得易碎 |
[1:09:22] | and unstable and constantly shifting | 不稳定 且不断地漂移 |
[1:09:25] | and then you add onto that | 再加上 |
[1:09:26] | William had jettisoned the water shielding | 威廉在下坠时抛掉了水保护罩 |
[1:09:29] | on descent and that had saved them, | 虽然这救了他们的命 |
[1:09:32] | but it also left them | 但这也使他们 |
[1:09:34] | dangerously exposed to radiation. | 暴露在辐射之中 |
[1:09:38] | We’re leaking oxygen. | 氧气在泄漏 |
[1:09:41] | And we’re also losing heat. | 热量也在泄漏 |
[1:09:43] | Three degrees since I started checking. | 比我开始检查的时候下降了3度 |
[1:09:46] | If I would bet, we’d freeze before we suffocate. | 我敢打赌 我们窒息前就已经被冻死了 |
[1:09:51] | The exterior light should be working. | 外置灯应该还能亮 |
[1:09:54] | Daniel, can you check? | 丹尼尔 你能检查一下吗 |
[1:09:58] | – Daniel? – I am. | -丹尼尔 -我在检查 |
[1:10:00] | It’s not good. | 情况不太好 |
[1:10:03] | The ice is cracking under the ship. | 飞船下方的冰在断裂 |
[1:10:06] | You can almost see the ice/water interface. | 都快能看见冰水分界面了 |
[1:10:12] | We’re gonna be under the ice in a matter of hours. | 几个小时后我们就会掉到冰层下面 |
[1:10:16] | Our last shot is docking with the orbiter, | 我们最后的机会是与轨道飞行器对接 |
[1:10:20] | and using its back-up life support systems. | 用它上面的备用维生系统 |
[1:10:22] | If the propulsion system is still alive, | 如果推进系统还有救 |
[1:10:26] | I can get us into orbit. | 我能让我们进入轨道 |
[1:10:30] | Come help me. | 过来帮我 |
[1:10:42] | It’s pointless. | 没用的 |
[1:10:52] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 你在找这个吗 |
[1:10:54] | Yeah. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[1:11:06] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:11:12] | – Are you all right? – The ice broke through. | -你们没事吧 -冰层断了 |
[1:11:14] | This is it. It’s happening. | 完了 我们要掉下去了 |
[1:11:21] | It’s the end. | 结束了 |
[1:11:31] | We’ll find a way. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[1:11:34] | We have to. | 我们必须想到办法 |
[1:11:41] | The fuel line is partially frozen. | 燃料管有一部分冻住了 |
[1:11:43] | That caused the loss of thrust. | 所以推动力才没了 |
[1:11:45] | We’re lodged in the ice. | 我们卡在冰层里了 |
[1:11:47] | Can we even take off properly? | 我们飞得起来吗 |
[1:11:49] | If we time it right, maybe. | 如果把握好时机 也许可以 |
[1:11:51] | Two hours is the fastest we can fix it, | 最快也要两个小时才能修好 |
[1:11:53] | but that is if… | 但前提是 |
[1:11:55] | two of us is working on it. | 我们两个一起修 |
[1:11:58] | – You mean the three of us? – No. | -你是说我们三个吗 -不是 |
[1:12:00] | You have to stay inside, prep engines. | 你得留在里面 准备发动引擎 |
[1:12:06] | The fix must happen outside the ship. | 修理工作必须在飞船外进行 |
[1:12:10] | That was that. | 那就这样了 |
[1:12:14] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:12:17] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[1:12:19] | Daniel and Andrei entered the airlock | 丹尼尔和安德烈进入了气密舱 |
[1:12:21] | for final de-pressurization. | 准备最后一次减压 |
[1:12:24] | Here. | 来 |
[1:12:31] | Two hours. | 两个小时 |
[1:12:33] | Then I’ll see you both back here. Yeah? | 之后回来这里 对吧 |
[1:12:42] | And that… | 然后 |
[1:12:50] | brings us to now. | 就是现在这样了 |
[1:12:56] | If we don’t make it… | 如果我们没成功 |
[1:13:01] | this record… | 这个录像 |
[1:13:08] | one day… | 终有一天 |
[1:13:13] | just in case. | 只是为了以防万一 |
[1:13:17] | Just in case. | 只是为了以防万一 |
[1:13:58] | Depressurization complete. | 减压完毕 |
[1:14:01] | Pressure is 25 kilopascals. | 气压25千帕 |
[1:14:05] | I’ll go first, | 我先走 |
[1:14:08] | make sure the ice is stable. | 我来确认冰层是否稳定 |
[1:14:10] | Beginning egress. | 出舱 |
[1:14:13] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:14:17] | System signals are strong. | 系统信号很强 |
[1:14:22] | Hatch is open. | 舱口已打开 |
[1:14:30] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[1:14:33] | The ladder is a bit skewed, | 梯子有点歪了 |
[1:14:35] | but I think I can make it. | 但应该没问题 |
[1:14:39] | The ice beneath the ship is cracked, | 飞船下面的冰已经碎了 |
[1:14:41] | but it looks sturdy. | 但看起来很结实 |
[1:14:43] | Taking my first step now. | 现在迈出第一步 |
[1:14:46] | Be careful. | 当心点 |
[1:14:48] | We’re picking up the same radiation signature. | 接收到了相同的辐射信号 |
[1:14:51] | Okay. Taking my first step now. | 好的 现在迈出第一步 |
[1:14:54] | I am on the ice. | 我站在冰上了 |
[1:14:59] | Oh God. I can feel it… | 天啊 我能感觉到 |
[1:15:03] | Daniel? Daniel?! | 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 |
[1:15:06] | – Do you read me? – Daniel?! | -听到我说话吗 -丹尼尔 |
[1:15:12] | Daniel? Andrei? | 丹尼尔 安德烈 |
[1:15:16] | Talk to me! | 说话 |
[1:15:31] | Rosa, shut off the exterior lights. | 罗莎 把外置灯关掉 |
[1:15:34] | – Turn off the exterior lights! – Okay. | -把外置灯关掉 -好的 |
[1:15:39] | I’m getting nothing. | 我什么都没收到 |
[1:15:41] | His mike is dead. His camera is dead. | 他的麦克风坏了 摄像头也坏了 |
[1:15:43] | He just vanished. | 他就这样消失了 |
[1:15:48] | Do you read me? | 听到我说话吗 |
[1:15:52] | What the hell is going on out there? | 外面到底发生了什么事 |
[1:15:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:15:56] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:58] | I lost him. I lost him. | 他不见了 他不见了 |
[1:16:02] | The ice cracked beneath him. | 他脚下的冰碎了 |
[1:16:04] | Daniel? Daniel? | 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 |
[1:16:07] | He was surrounded by lights, | 他先是被灯光包围 |
[1:16:09] | then he was gone. | 然后就不见了 |
[1:16:25] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[1:16:30] | Tell me we can still patch the fuel line. | 告诉我 我们还可以把燃料管修好 |
[1:16:36] | Andrei? Say something. | 安德烈 说句话呀 |
[1:16:40] | – Andrei? – We can’t. | -安德烈 -不行 |
[1:16:44] | There’s one thing still worth trying. | 但还有一样东西值得一试 |
[1:16:49] | The communication array is still salvageable. | 通讯系统还有救 |
[1:16:54] | I can fix it if I take parts from the life support. | 我可以用维生系统的零件修好它 |
[1:16:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:17:02] | Can you still prep data sync? | 数据同步还能用吗 |
[1:17:11] | Rosa, we can do this. | 罗莎 我们做得到 |
[1:17:31] | How will I know when? | 什么时候开始同步 |
[1:17:33] | When I remove life support batteries | 我把维生系统的电池拆掉后 |
[1:17:36] | you’ll lose power in the command module. | 指挥舱就会停电 |
[1:17:38] | Then data sync… | 然后数据同步… |
[1:17:43] | Keep talking to me. | 继续跟我说话 |
[1:17:45] | Keep the line open. | 保持通话状态 |
[1:17:52] | It’s dark. | 这里很暗 |
[1:17:53] | It’s not gonna be easy. | 不好修 |
[1:17:55] | Andrei? | 安德烈 |
[1:17:56] | I’ve lost your camera again. | 你的摄像头又没信号了 |
[1:17:58] | – Can you hear me? – Uh-huh. | -能听见我说话吗 -可以 |
[1:18:00] | – Okay. – It’s not far. | -听得见 -离我不远 |
[1:18:02] | Camera’s back up. | 摄像头又有信号了 |
[1:18:04] | 10 paces… | 10步 |
[1:18:25] | Andrei? | 安德烈 |
[1:18:26] | Come on, come on. | 加油 加油 |
[1:18:41] | Andrei, I can see the light behind you. | 安德烈 我看到你后面有光 |
[1:18:50] | Hurry, please. | 拜托快点 |
[1:18:53] | I can see water under the ship. | 我看到飞船下面有水 |
[1:18:55] | Come on, hold on. | 加油 撑住 |
[1:19:00] | Another malfunction. | 又有地方出故障了 |
[1:19:01] | I need to check the drives. | 我得去检查一下硬盘 |
[1:19:07] | Work, please. | 拜托一定要能用 |
[1:19:11] | – It’s just one more tweak and I’m done. – Andrei? | -再扭一下就修好了 -安德烈 |
[1:19:13] | Do you read me? Do you read me?! | 听到我说话吗 听到我说话吗 |
[1:19:18] | There’s a cabinet in the cockpit | 座舱里有个盒子 |
[1:19:21] | that I’ve been working with. | 是我自己做的 |
[1:19:23] | Join the wires… | 把线连起来 |
[1:19:26] | and the systems will start. | 系统就会启动 |
[1:19:28] | Command module is just about dead. | 指挥舱马上就要没电了 |
[1:19:33] | We’re losing cameras here. | 摄像头信号丢失 |
[1:19:35] | I’m moving to the… | 我要去… |
[1:19:44] | Andrei? | 安德烈 |
[1:19:46] | I’m connecting the wires. | 我在连线 |
[1:19:50] | Almost there. Almost there. | 马上就好 马上就好 |
[1:19:54] | Rosa, it’s working! It’s working! | 罗莎 修好了 修好了 |
[1:20:08] | – Oh God. – We’re running out of time! | -天啊 -我们没时间了 |
[1:20:15] | Communications are up. | 通讯恢复正常了 |
[1:20:16] | You did it! | 你成功了 |
[1:20:20] | You need to see this! Are you getting this?! | 快看看这个 你能拍到这个吗 |
[1:20:25] | The luminescence is all around the ship now! | 现在飞船周围满是发光源 |
[1:20:28] | The exterior cameras are dying. | 外置摄像头失灵了 |
[1:20:31] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[1:20:33] | Andrei? | 安德烈 |
[1:20:36] | The ship is sinking into the ice! | 飞船要陷到冰里了 |
[1:20:43] | Andrei? | 安德烈 |
[1:20:45] | Do… do you read? Andrei? | 听到我说话吗 安德烈 |
[1:20:50] | Andrei, do you read? | 安德烈 听到我说话吗 |
[1:20:51] | Talk to me. Talk to me. | 说话 说话 |
[1:20:54] | Andrei, talk to me! | 安德烈 说话 |
[1:21:37] | Compared to the breadth of knowledge yet to be known, | 与尚未涉猎的知识海洋相比 |
[1:21:40] | what does your life actually matter? | 性命何足挂齿 |
[1:22:40] | In those final moments, | 在最后的时刻 |
[1:22:42] | knowing communication had been re-established, | 罗莎知道通讯已经重建 |
[1:22:45] | Rosa chose to open the airlock. | 她却选择了开启气密舱 |
[1:22:53] | I got the call at 3:00 A.M. | 我在凌晨3点接到了电话 |
[1:22:55] | Telling me that communication had been re-established. | 电话里说 通讯已经重建 |
[1:22:58] | By the time I got into our mission control | 我来到任务控制中心的时候 |
[1:23:01] | our servers were flooded with images of our crew. | 我们的服务器里满是我们宇航员的图像 |
[1:23:08] | Our mission had finally come back to us. | 我们的任务最终没有白费 |
[1:23:21] | We saw the sacrifices they made for each other | 我们看到了他们为彼此作出的牺牲 |
[1:23:24] | to keep the mission alive, | 一切都为了让任务继续 |
[1:23:26] | to push the discovery further. | 为了发现更多 |
[1:23:33] | And that final image… | 而最后的那幅图像 |
[1:23:35] | startling. | 令人目瞪口呆 |
[1:23:38] | Terrifying. Completely beyond | 十分吓人 完全超越了 |
[1:23:40] | our wildest theoretic models. | 我们最天马行空的理论模型 |
[1:23:45] | The discovery of this creature | 这种生物的发现 |
[1:23:47] | is simply extraordinary. | 影响非凡 |
[1:23:50] | We now know that our universe | 我们现在知道了 我们的宇宙 |
[1:23:53] | is far stranger, far more alive | 比我们想象中奇异得多 |
[1:23:56] | than we had ever imagined. | 活跃得多 |
[1:23:59] | The crew of Europa One | 欧罗巴一号的宇航员 |
[1:24:01] | changed the fundamental context | 让人类从根本上 |
[1:24:03] | in which all of humanity understands itself. | 重新认识了自己 |
[1:24:08] | I don’t know what greater measure of success | 我不知道还有什么成就 |
[1:24:11] | they could have achieved. | 能比这个更伟大 |
[1:24:12] | – Is this smiling? Smiling? – Watch your lip. | -我在笑吗 是吗 -看着你的嘴唇 |
[1:24:15] | Yeah. | 对 |