时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | All right, y’all, I’m finna head out. | 好了 我要出门了 |
[00:27] | Wait, you’re, uh, you’re leavin’? | 等等 你要走了吗 |
[00:31] | Yeah, I’m about to leave right now. | 对 我现在要走了 |
[00:43] | Is-is everything good? | 没什么事吧 |
[00:46] | Yeah, before you go, bro, I, | 老兄 你走之前 |
[00:48] | I really gotta talk to you about somethin’. | 我得跟你聊点事 |
[00:54] | Like what, man? | 什么事 |
[00:57] | Everything. | 所有事 |
[00:59] | The fuck is you talkin’ ’bout, bruh? | 你在说什么 |
[01:05] | Bro… | 老兄 |
[01:09] | The fuckin’ cops found Mouse’s body. | 警察找到”老鼠”的尸体了 |
[01:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:43] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[01:46] | I thought you told me that Laurie killed Mouse, right? | 我记得你告诉我劳丽杀了”老鼠” 对吧 |
[01:52] | – Laurie? – Wha– | -劳丽 -什么 |
[01:55] | I never said that. | 我没说过 |
[01:56] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么 |
[01:58] | Yeah, you know, Laurie, | 就那个劳丽 |
[02:00] | the drug dealer that lives in the apartment | 住在肯帕那边公寓楼里的 |
[02:02] | complex off Kemper. | 那个毒贩 |
[02:05] | Yeah, you were the one that told me she killed Mouse. | 是你告诉我她杀了”老鼠”的 |
[02:08] | I never said that. | 我没说过 |
[02:12] | – Yes, you did. – What are you talking about? | -你说过 -你在说什么 |
[02:16] | – Are you high? – You know that Laurie and those | -你嗑嗨了吗 -你知道劳丽 |
[02:18] | fucking people, they scare me. | 和她那帮手下恐吓我 |
[02:19] | Why are you trying to protect them? | 为什么你要包庇她们 |
[02:21] | I’m not fuckin’ protecting anyone. | 我没包庇任何人 |
[02:23] | What the fuck is this? | 什么情况 |
[02:24] | – So, you’re working for Laurie? – Hey, no! | -你在帮劳丽做事吗 -没有 |
[02:27] | So how about you just shut the fuck up! | 你他妈赶紧闭嘴吧 |
[02:30] | Okay, then why are you | 行 那你为什么 |
[02:31] | trying to cover up a murder that she committed? | 替她掩盖她杀人的事 |
[02:35] | All right, now. | 好了 |
[02:37] | Think it’s time for you to get outta here, big fella. | 现在你该走了 伙计 |
[02:40] | Bro… we gotta figure out what the fuck we’re gonna say. | 老兄 我们得把口供商量好 |
[02:43] | Okay, this is becoming a fucking issue. | 好吗 这事闹大了 |
[02:45] | Wait, Ash. Ash, Ash! | 等等 “烟缸弟” |
[02:46] | No! | 别 |
[03:54] | Do you ever think about the future? | 你想过未来吗 |
[03:56] | – Yeah, all the time. – Really? | -经常想 -真的吗 |
[03:59] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[04:01] | Like you have a plan? | 所以你有规划 |
[04:02] | I mean, I don’t, I don’t got, like, a plan-plan, | 算不上规划吧 |
[04:06] | but I be thinking about | 但我想过 |
[04:09] | living on a farm, you know? | 在农场生活 |
[04:11] | I don’t really see you as a farmer. | 无法想象你做个农夫 |
[04:13] | Yeah, fuck it. | 管他呢 |
[04:14] | Get some horses, cows, pigs, chickens, goats. | 养点马 牛 猪 鸡 羊 |
[04:18] | Have a little family. | 组建个小家庭 |
[04:22] | Like some “Little House on the Prairie”-type shit. | 像《草原上的小屋》那种 |
[04:25] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[04:26] | I don’t know if I know that show. | 我好像不知道这部电影 |
[04:27] | You never heard of “Little House on the Prairie”? | 你没听说过《草原上的小屋》吗 |
[04:30] | Okay, this might sound kind of crazy but, | 这听上去可能像疯话 |
[04:32] | my plan is to have, like, three kids at 30. | 但我的规划是30岁时有三个孩子 |
[04:34] | Like, each one a year and a half apart. | 隔一年半生一胎 |
[04:36] | So from 30 to 58, I can focus on, | 这样从30岁到58岁 |
[04:40] | you know, being a good mom | 我就能专心当个好妈妈 |
[04:41] | and raising my kids, et cetera, et cetera. | 抚养孩子之类的 |
[04:43] | And then, drop the last one off at college at 58. | 然后58岁时把最小的送进大学 |
[04:46] | Which will give me, like, 32 years | 这样能留给我32年 |
[04:49] | to focus on me and live my life | 专注于我自己和我的生活 |
[04:51] | and take my time with writing. | 把时间用在写作上 |
[04:53] | I mean, you really got this shit all figured out, huh? | 你真把这些安排得明明白白 |
[04:57] | Yeah. It’s kind of crazy, right? | 是啊 挺疯狂的吧 |
[05:00] | I mean… | 其实 |
[05:01] | they got, they got three kids in that show. | 电影里他们就有三个孩子 |
[05:06] | There’s no need to forget your manners. | 不用连礼貌都忘了吧 |
[05:09] | Just because we’re hundreds of miles from civilized folk. | 我们离文明人几百里远可不是理由 |
[05:11] | If you lived in a place like this, | 如果你住在这种地方 |
[05:12] | do you think you’d have a gun? | 你会买把枪吗 |
[05:14] | Hell yeah, I’d own a gun. | 当然 我会买把枪 |
[05:17] | I hate guns. | 我讨厌枪 |
[05:19] | Nobody’s ever got shot at and thought to they-self, | 没人会在中枪后对自己说 |
[05:23] | “Whoa! Thank goodness we | “谢天谢地我们没枪 |
[05:25] | didn’t have a gun to shoot back.” You know? | 否则就能还击了” |
[05:28] | Yeah, but then what are the police for? | 对 但那要警察干嘛呢 |
[05:31] | Fucked if I know. Shit. | 我知道就好了 |
[05:33] | Wait, are you on Instagram or Twitter? | 等等 你玩照片墙或者推特吗 |
[05:36] | Hell no. | 不玩 |
[05:37] | – Really? – Oh yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[05:39] | – Why? – Well, why would I want anybody | -为什么 -我干嘛要让所有人知道 |
[05:42] | knowin’ what I’m thinkin’ or feelin’? | 我的想法和感受 |
[05:44] | I don’t know. You can connect | 不知道 也许你能结识 |
[05:45] | with people who have similar interests. | 和你兴趣相投的人 |
[05:47] | Mmm. I just feel like people | 我觉得人们在上面 |
[05:49] | be sharin’ way too much on there. | 分享太多了 |
[05:51] | – Online? – Yeah. | -在网上 -是的 |
[05:53] | They be ruinin’ the mystery, you know? | 那样会破坏神秘感 |
[05:56] | Like, say if I like a girl, | 如果我喜欢一个姑娘 |
[05:58] | I wanna find out what she’s about on my own, you know? | 我会自己去了解关于她的事 |
[06:02] | I don’t wanna google the scraps. | 我不想去网上搜那些只言片语 |
[06:04] | I wanna, I wanna peel back the layers. | 我想一层层剥去她的外壳 |
[06:07] | Yeah, but, like, why would | 但你为什么会想 |
[06:09] | you wanna waste time getting to know someone… | 浪费时间去了解一个 |
[06:11] | if you don’t have anything in common with them? | 和你没有任何共同点的人 |
[06:13] | I don’t know. That’s what I like | 我不知道 但这就是 |
[06:15] | about you the most, though, like… | 我最喜欢你的地方 |
[06:18] | we don’t really have nothin’ in common. | 我们没有任何共同点 |
[06:19] | That’s not true. We both… | 不啊 我们都… |
[06:21] | have the same sense of humor, | 有同样的幽默感 |
[06:23] | and… are empathic and curious. | 有同理心 好奇心 |
[06:29] | And wanna have, like, kids. | 还都想要孩子 |
[06:32] | Those aren’t interests, you know, those are | 那些不是兴趣 那是 |
[06:34] | real character traits. | 真正的人格特质 |
[06:36] | It’s– That’s the important shit that, that | 那就是人们不会发在网上的 |
[06:38] | people don’t post online. | 重要的东西 |
[06:41] | Yeah, I never thought about it that way. | 是啊 我从没这么想过 |
[06:44] | Well, aren’t you glad that we became friends? | 你不为我们成为朋友感到高兴吗 |
[06:48] | Yeah… very much so. | 非常高兴 |
[06:52] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[07:08] | Hey, Lexi! It’s going so well! | 莱克茜 一切进展都很顺利 |
[07:10] | We’re gettin’ a lot of really good laughs. | 好多观众都笑疯了 |
[07:11] | Yeah, let’s not get cocky, okay? | 是的 但别太骄傲好吗 |
[08:18] | Oh god. | 天呐 |
[08:52] | 节目单 《我们的生活》 | |
[09:01] | …thousand versions of myself. | …上千种我自己 |
[09:03] | Only do I look good, but I fucking feel good– | 我不光好看 还感觉良好 |
[09:11] | Lexi, you really outdid yourself. | 莱克茜 你真的突破自我了 |
[09:16] | I mean… | 我想说… |
[09:17] | where did she find these knock-offs. | 你从哪儿找到这些赝品的 |
[09:20] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[09:20] | I had no idea | 我完全没想到 |
[09:22] | that my sister had this in her. | 我妹妹这么有才 |
[09:25] | Good job, right? | 干得不错 对吗 |
[09:27] | Isn’t she brave? | 她很勇敢不是吗 |
[09:28] | She’s up here, unpacking all of her trauma. | 站在这里 揭开她的所有创伤 |
[09:33] | I had no idea how hard your life was, Lexi. | 我不知道你的生活有多艰难 莱克茜 |
[09:37] | Can we give a round of applause | 我们可以为莱克茜 |
[09:38] | for how hard Lexi’s life is? | 艰难的生活而鼓掌吗 |
[09:43] | Come on, guys. | 得了吧 朋友们 |
[09:44] | I know they hack the heads | 我知道在阿富汗 |
[09:46] | off of women in Afghanistan or wherever. | 或别的什么地方有妇女被斩首 |
[09:48] | – That’s racist! – God. | -这是种族歧视 -天 |
[09:50] | It is nothing compared to living in my shadow. | 这跟活在我的阴影下相比 根本不值一提 |
[09:54] | Yo, is this like a part of the play? | 这是剧本的一部分吗 |
[10:00] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:02] | – Lexi. – Her name’s Luna! | -莱克茜 -她叫卢娜 |
[10:05] | Is this part of the play? | 这是剧本的一部分吗 |
[10:06] | – Lexi? – Stop, please stop. | -莱克茜 -停下 请你别这样 |
[10:08] | This is your show. Come out! | 这是你写的剧 快出来 |
[10:11] | You’re the big star of the day! | 你是今天的主角 |
[10:13] | – Oh shit. – Please, Cassie, stop it. | -该死 -凯茜 请不要这样 |
[10:15] | You’re the star of the night. | 你是今晚的主角 |
[10:16] | She’s always wanted to be the star. | 她一直以来都想当主角 |
[10:18] | Go, Lexi! | 莱克茜 加油 |
[10:20] | This is your big moment. Shine! | 这是你最耀眼的时刻 尽情发光吧 |
[10:24] | Please, stop. Please, stop. Please, stop. Please, stop. | 停 快停下来 快停下来 |
[10:26] | I should stop? Me? | 我该停吗 我吗 |
[10:30] | I’m not the one putting on a play | 我才不是那个演剧本 |
[10:31] | – to humiliate and embarrass you! – I didn’t do that. | -来羞辱和为难你的人 -我没那么做 |
[10:34] | Oh really?! | 是吗 |
[10:35] | Then what is this?! | 那这是什么 |
[10:38] | – What act are we in? – Don’t question it. | -我们在哪一幕 -不要质疑 |
[10:40] | That’s the brilliance of Lexi Howard. | 这是莱克茜·霍华德的高超之处 |
[10:42] | Hi, everyone. | 大家好 |
[10:44] | I’m Suze. I’m the girls’ mom in real life. | 我是苏西 这俩女孩的亲妈 |
[10:47] | Oh my god. | 我的天哪 |
[10:48] | Um, played by Ethan. | 由伊森扮演的 |
[10:50] | Where is he? Ethan? | 他在哪儿 伊森 |
[10:52] | Who by the way– | 顺便一提… |
[10:54] | he– you have me down to a, to a, to a science, honey. | 你把我演得活灵活现 亲爱的 |
[10:58] | Thank you. Thank you, guys. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[10:58] | – I appreciate it. – He’s gonna win an award. | -非常感谢 -他以后会得奖的 |
[11:01] | Honey, let’s go home. | 亲爱的 我们回家吧 |
[11:02] | – I deserve this, right? – Oh my god, please, Mom, Mom. | -我活该 是吗 -天呐 拜托 妈妈 |
[11:04] | – I deserve this? – Stop! | -我活该吗 -别说了 |
[11:05] | – Mom, stop! – Shh, you stop it. | -妈妈 别拉我 -你别说了 |
[11:07] | Lexi, I’m going to fucking kill you. | 莱克茜 我他妈要杀了你 |
[11:10] | I deserve this, right? | 我活该 是吗 |
[11:11] | Because I’ve actually lived a life? | 因为我真正活出了自我吗 |
[11:15] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[11:15] | I’m the one who takes risks. | 我是那个承担风险的人 |
[11:18] | Show us your boobs! | 给我们看你的奶子 |
[11:20] | I’m the one who falls in love? | 我是那个陷入爱情的人吗 |
[11:23] | I’m the one who gets hurt, not you, Lexi! | 我才是那个受伤的人 不是你 莱克茜 |
[11:28] | You never even fucking lived! | 你他妈根本没活过 |
[11:32] | That’s why you’re able to | 所以你才能 |
[11:33] | stand up here and judge all of us! | 站在这里 批判我们所有人 |
[11:37] | You’re just a fuckin’ bystander. | 你就是个旁观者 |
[11:39] | – Alright, alright– – Mom, stop! | -好了好了 -妈妈 别拉我 |
[11:40] | Alright! | 好了 |
[11:46] | Oh, okay… | 好吧 |
[11:49] | Well if that makes me a villain, | 如果我因此成了坏人 |
[11:51] | then so fuckin’ be it. | 那是就是吧 |
[11:56] | I can play the fucking villain. | 我可以当坏人 |
[11:58] | Yeah, do it! | 好 做啊 |
[12:00] | Lexi, is this the part of the play | 莱克茜 这部分剧情是到了 |
[12:03] | where I steal Jake from Marta? | 我把杰克从玛尔塔身边抢走吗 |
[12:04] | No, Cassie, that’s not in the play. | 不 凯茜 那部分我根本没写进去 |
[12:06] | It is now! | 现在有了 |
[12:09] | Who said that? | 谁说的 |
[12:10] | Look, I wanna say, I get it. | 听着 我想说 我能理解 |
[12:11] | – Oh god… – I understand what you’re going through. | -天呐 -我理解你在经历什么 |
[12:13] | – I do not want to hear from you. – I lived it. | -我不想听你说话 -我也是那样过来的 |
[12:14] | Wait, Hallie steals Marta’s boyfriend? | 等等 海莉和玛尔塔的男朋友搞上了 |
[12:16] | I don’t know how many times I have to say this. | 我不知道我要说多少遍 |
[12:18] | They were not fucking together. | 他们那时候已经没在一起了 |
[12:19] | Yeah, not only that, | 是啊 不仅如此 |
[12:20] | but she was fucking him the entire time | 玛尔塔说要跟他复合的时候 |
[12:22] | Marta was talking about getting back together with him. | 她还在一直跟他上床 |
[12:25] | No… Why? | 不是吧 为什么 |
[12:26] | Because Hallie is a two-faced cunt. | 因为海莉是个两面派贱货 |
[12:29] | I’m not a cunt! You’re the cunt! | 我不是贱货 你才是贱货 |
[12:31] | You’re the fucking cunt, bitch! | 你他妈才是贱货 婊子 |
[12:32] | I am not a fucking cunt. | 我不是贱货 |
[12:34] | Language, missy! | 注意语言 姑娘们 |
[12:36] | Okay, okay, you know what? | 好了 好了 |
[12:37] | You’re just fucking embarrassing yourself. | 你就是在让自己难堪 |
[12:39] | – Let’s go home. – I’m not going home. | -我们回家吧 -我不回家 |
[12:40] | – The play’s not over. – Oh, my god. | -这部剧还没演完呢 -我天 |
[12:43] | I feel like I’m gonna throw up. | 我觉得我要吐了 |
[12:45] | Mom, this isn’t fair! | 妈妈 这不公平 |
[12:46] | It’s not her fault. She’s a writer. | 那不是她的错 她是编剧 |
[12:48] | – She’s a writer! – This isn’t fair, Mom! | -只是剧本创作 -这不公平 妈妈 |
[12:50] | How can she do this–? | 她怎么能这样做… |
[12:51] | $3.25 for a grapefruit? What is this, Venezuela? | 一个西柚三块两毛五 这是委内瑞拉吗 |
[12:59] | Lexi, Lexi, I’m gonna fucking kill you! | 莱克茜 莱克茜 我要杀了你 |
[13:01] | Okay, enough! | 好了 够了 |
[13:02] | – Mom! – I don’t know. I’m panicking. | -妈妈 -我不知道 我很慌 |
[13:05] | Go away. Just go away. | 走开 快走开 |
[13:07] | Stop. Stop it! | 停 停下 |
[13:09] | Oh, my god, yes! Oh, that’s it! | 天 真爽 就是这样 |
[13:13] | Oh, my god, I just love fucking everything! | 天啊 我爱骑所有东西 |
[13:16] | No! I’m going to fucking kill you! | 不 我要杀了你 |
[13:19] | Get the fuck off of the horse. | 从马上下来 |
[13:23] | Get off! You fucking bitch! | 下来 你个婊子 |
[13:30] | Oh, this bitch needs to be put down. | 我要干掉这个贱人 |
[13:32] | No, no, no. Maddy! No! | 不不不 麦迪 不要 |
[13:35] | Maddy, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 麦迪 不不不 不要 |
[13:37] | No, no, no, Maddy! No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 麦迪 别这样 |
[13:40] | – Maddy, no! – Maddy, beat her ass! | -麦迪 不要 -麦迪 揍死她 |
[13:43] | Fucking bitch! | 死贱人 |
[13:44] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[13:48] | Oh fuck. | 我去 |
[14:02] | No, no! Stop! Stop! Stop this! Stop, stop… | 不不 停 住手 别打了 |
[14:08] | Maddy! No, no, no, no, no, no! No, no, no! | 麦迪 不不不 别这样 |
[14:11] | Maddy! No! | 麦迪 不要 |
[14:15] | Beat her fuckin’ ass, Maddy! | 揍死她 麦迪 |
[14:16] | She fuckin’ deserves that shit! | 她活该挨揍 |
[14:18] | She fucked your boyfriend! | 她睡了你男朋友 |
[14:20] | It’s all make-believe. This is all scripted. | 这都是假的 全是剧本内容 |
[14:23] | Can you believe this? My baby’s a genius. | 你们能相信吗 我女儿真是个天才 |
[14:27] | Close the curtain! | 闭幕 |
[14:28] | Close the fucking curtain! | 快闭幕 |
[14:30] | Now! | 快点 |
[14:48] | A few days earlier, | 几天前 |
[14:50] | I stopped by Elliot’s. | 我去了埃利奥特家 |
[14:57] | – What’s goin’ on? – Ah, nothin’ much. I was just, uh… | -怎么了 -没什么 我只是… |
[15:02] | walkin’ around the neighborhood. | 路过附近 |
[15:03] | Thought I’d stop by and come tell ya | 我以为会来对你说 |
[15:05] | to go fuck yourself for bein’ a snitch. | 去你妈的 你个告密小人 |
[15:17] | I know, but for real, man, I, um… | 我知道 但说真的 我… |
[15:22] | I think you might’ve accidentally saved my life. | 我想你可能不小心救了我一命 |
[15:29] | So, uh, you know, whatever happened… | 所以 无论发生过什么 |
[15:33] | however it happened, you know, however… | 怎么发生的 |
[15:37] | it got to be… whatever it is, uh… | 不管怎样 不管是什么 |
[15:42] | thank God it did. | 谢天谢地它发生了 |
[15:47] | ‘Cause I wouldn’t be here to tell you that I forgive you. | 否则我就没法来这儿告诉你我原谅你了 |
[15:50] | And that feels… | 这种感觉 |
[15:52] | that feels really, really nice because, uh, | 真的非常好 因为 |
[15:55] | I have a lot of “I’m sorry’s” to do. | 我有许多”对不起”要说 |
[16:00] | But not a lot of “I forgive you’s.” | 而不是”我原谅你了” |
[16:03] | So… | 所以 |
[16:07] | thank you for that. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[16:13] | So, you’re not doin’ anything? | 你不碰毒品了吗 |
[16:17] | Nah, you? | 不了 你呢 |
[16:20] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[16:23] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna tell anyone. | 别担心 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[16:25] | Thank you. Yeah. | 谢谢你 |
[16:30] | You talk to Jules? | 你跟茱尔丝聊过吗 |
[16:35] | – No, you? – Not really. | -没有 你呢 -还没有 |
[16:42] | Yeah, that one’s gonna take me a little bit longer. | 好吧 我要过段时间才能和她说话 |
[16:46] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[16:54] | Can I play you something? | 我能给你唱首歌吗 |
[16:59] | Uh, yeah, sure. Go ahead. | 好啊 唱吧 |
[17:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:12] | ♪ I’ve got no place ♪ | ♪我没办法♪ |
[17:15] | ♪ Buildin’ you a rocket up to outer space ♪ | ♪为你造枚火箭去往外太空♪ |
[17:22] | ♪ I watch you fade ♪ | ♪看着你日渐黯淡♪ |
[17:26] | ♪ Keepin’ the lights on in this forsaken place ♪ | ♪继续照耀这被遗忘的地方♪ |
[17:31] | ♪ Little star ♪ | ♪小星星♪ |
[17:36] | ♪ Feels like you fell right on my head ♪ | ♪感觉冥冥之中你选定了我♪ |
[17:41] | ♪ Gave you away to the wind ♪ | ♪把你交给风♪ |
[17:46] | ♪ I hope it was worth it in the end ♪ | ♪希望最终这一切是值得的♪ |
[17:51] | ♪ You and my guitar ♪ | ♪你和我的吉他♪ |
[17:56] | ♪ I think you may be my only friend ♪ | ♪我想你或许是我唯一的朋友♪ |
[18:01] | ♪ I gave it all to see you shine again ♪ | ♪我放弃一切 只为见你重新闪耀♪ |
[18:06] | ♪ I hope it was worth it in the end ♪ | ♪希望最终这一切是值得的♪ |
[18:13] | ♪ Us against the world ♪ | ♪我们一起对抗世界♪ |
[18:17] | ♪ Just a couple sinners makin’ fun of hell ♪ | ♪只是一对嘲笑地狱的罪人♪ |
[18:23] | ♪ If I keep you here ♪ | ♪如果把你留下♪ |
[18:27] | ♪ I’ll only be doing it for myself ♪ | ♪我这么做只是为了自己♪ |
[18:32] | ♪ Little star ♪ | ♪小星星♪ |
[18:37] | ♪ Feels like you fell right on my head ♪ | ♪感觉冥冥之中你选定了我♪ |
[18:42] | ♪ Gave you away to the wind ♪ | ♪把你交给风♪ |
[18:47] | ♪ I hope it was worth it in the end ♪ | ♪希望最终这一切是值得的♪ |
[18:52] | ♪ Yeah, I hope so ♪ | ♪是的 希望如此♪ |
[18:57] | ♪ Think you may be my only friend ♪ | ♪我想你或许是我唯一的朋友♪ |
[19:03] | ♪ I gave it all to see you shine again ♪ | ♪我放弃一切 只为见你重新闪耀♪ |
[19:08] | ♪ I hope it was worth it in the end ♪ | ♪希望最终这一切是值得的♪ |
[19:13] | ♪ I know this thing is broken ♪ | ♪我知道已满是裂痕♪ |
[19:18] | ♪ So I leave my door wide open ♪ | ♪所以我敞开大门♪ |
[19:23] | ♪ Been some time since we’ve spoken ♪ | ♪我们已好久没说过话♪ |
[19:28] | ♪ One day we’ll meet again ♪ | ♪总有一天我们会再次相遇♪ |
[19:34] | ♪ Some distance when you’re older ♪ | ♪你长大后 我们有了隔阂♪ |
[19:39] | ♪ You’ll come laying on my shoulder ♪ | ♪你会来靠在我的肩膀上♪ |
[19:44] | ♪ Tell me that storm is over ♪ | ♪告诉我风暴已结束♪ |
[19:49] | ♪ That day we meet again ♪ | ♪我们再相见的那一天♪ |
[19:57] | ♪ Feels like you fell right on my head ♪ | ♪感觉冥冥之中你选定了我♪ |
[20:02] | ♪ Gave you away to the wind ♪ | ♪把你交给风♪ |
[20:07] | ♪ I hope it was worth it in the end ♪ | ♪希望最终这一切是值得的♪ |
[20:12] | ♪ You and my guitar ♪ | ♪你和我的吉他♪ |
[20:18] | ♪ I think you may be my only friend ♪ | ♪我想你或许是我唯一的朋友♪ |
[20:23] | ♪ I gave you away ♪ | ♪我放你走♪ |
[20:28] | ♪ I hope it was worth it in the end ♪ | ♪希望最终这一切是值得的♪ |
[20:33] | I’m still workin’ on it. | 我还在写 |
[20:39] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[20:46] | Um… truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[20:51] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[20:56] | Do you think we can still be friends? | 你觉得我们还能做朋友吗 |
[21:02] | You know you’re the one | 是你说 |
[21:02] | who said we weren’t any good for each other. | 我们在一起对彼此都不好 |
[21:06] | I still think that. | 我依然这么认为 |
[21:43] | Yeah… I, I found her. | 对 我找到她了 |
[21:50] | I’m telling everyone that that was a part of the play. | 我告诉大家那只是剧情的一部分 |
[21:58] | It’s the only thing I’ve ever done and it’s a disaster. | 我就做过这一件事 简直是场灾难 |
[22:02] | It could be worse. | 原本可能会更糟 |
[22:05] | How? | 怎么会 |
[22:07] | It could be boring. | 可能会很无聊 |
[22:10] | That’s true. | 说得没错 |
[22:13] | I mean, how many shows | 东高历史上 |
[22:15] | in the history of East Highland High | 有多少场演出 |
[22:17] | has started a riot? | 引发过骚乱 |
[22:21] | It’s not even over yet. | 甚至到现在都没结束 |
[22:25] | Art should be dangerous. | 艺术应该很危险 |
[22:30] | The show goes on. | 演出继续 |
[23:24] | Lexi, Lexi, Lexi! | 莱克茜 莱克茜 莱克茜 |
[23:26] | Lexi, Lexi, Lexi! | 莱克茜 莱克茜 莱克茜 |
[24:04] | Hallie… dust yourself off… | 海莉 收拾一下 |
[24:08] | and get back on that pony. | 上马再战 |
[24:10] | Giddy up. | 驾 |
[24:13] | Let’s fuckin’ do this. | 放手一搏吧 |
[24:27] | Um, as you may have noticed, | 各位可能看到了 |
[24:29] | we’re experiencing some technical difficulties. | 发生了一些技术故障 |
[24:33] | Um, but seriously, | 不开玩笑 |
[24:35] | I think we’re gonna need a few minutes. | 我们需要一点时间调整 |
[24:39] | I just wanted to thank you all for being here. | 我想感谢各位今天前来观看 |
[24:42] | I didn’t know any of that was gonna happen, uh… | 没想到会发生这样的事 |
[24:46] | A little bit ago, | 不久前 |
[24:47] | I was talking to a friend about this play, | 我和一位朋友谈到这部戏 |
[24:52] | and I asked him… | 我问他 |
[24:56] | “What if I upset people?” | “要是我惹人不高兴怎么办” |
[24:58] | And he said to me, | 他回答 |
[25:00] | “Sometimes, people need to get their feelings hurt.” | “有时候 人就是需要被伤害一下” |
[25:08] | so even though he couldn’t be here with us tonight… | 所以 尽管他今晚不能到场 |
[25:12] | this one’s for you. | 这部戏献给他 |
[25:34] | I’m sorry, bruh, | 不好意思 兄弟 |
[25:34] | but we have to make it look like you ain’t do this. | 我们得洗脱你的嫌疑 |
[25:38] | Just get out, man. | 出去吧 |
[25:38] | The cops are gon’ kick down that door any second, bro. | 警察随时都可能破门而入 |
[25:42] | Even if they know that you did this, bruh… | 哪怕他们知道是你做的 |
[25:46] | I’m still gonna go down longer. | 我还是得蹲很久的大牢 |
[25:48] | – No. – Come here, bruh. | -不 -来 兄弟 |
[25:52] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[25:54] | Just go out there and surrender. | 出门举手投降 |
[25:56] | It’s all on me, bruh. You hear me? | 都推给我 兄弟 听到了吗 |
[25:58] | – No. – They gon’ come in here. | -不 -他们要进来了 |
[26:00] | They gon’ find me with the knife in my hand. | 他们会看到刀在我手里 |
[26:03] | Tell ’em you had nothin’ to do with this shit. | 就说跟你没关系 |
[26:06] | Listen to me. I did this shit! | 听我说 都是我做的 |
[26:09] | I killed this muthafucker. | 这混蛋是我杀的 |
[26:11] | You hearin’ me? Not you. | 听到了吗 不是你 |
[26:13] | Mm-mm. No. | 不 不行 |
[26:15] | C’mon, now go wash your fucking hands. | 行了 去把手洗干净 |
[26:19] | I love you, brother. | 我爱你 兄弟 |
[27:30] | Ash, stop playin’! I need you | “烟缸弟” 别闹了 我要你 |
[27:32] | to walk out this fuckin’ door right now, bruh! | 现在就走出这扇门 兄弟 |
[27:34] | Ash, we not doin’ this shit, man! | “烟缸弟” 别硬刚 好吗 |
[27:37] | How you think this gonna end, bruh?! | 你觉得我们要怎么收场 兄弟 |
[27:40] | You trying to die? | 你想送命吗 |
[27:53] | Give me the gun, bruh. | 把枪给我 兄弟 |
[28:00] | Ash… | “烟缸弟” |
[28:01] | I’m not finna let nothin’ happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[28:03] | Now, give me the gun. | 快把枪给我 |
[28:05] | Come on, bro. | 别这样 兄弟 |
[28:09] | I’m not fuckin’ askin’, bro. | 我不是在征求你的意见 |
[28:13] | Come on, bro, please. | 别这样 兄弟 拜托 |
[28:44] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[28:53] | Ash! Ash, open the fucking door right now! | “烟缸弟” “烟缸弟” 给我开门 |
[28:59] | I’m not playin’ with you! | 我没跟你开玩笑 |
[29:01] | Ash! | “烟缸弟” |
[29:02] | Open the fucking door! | 把门给我打开 |
[29:48] | Wrong. I know. | 错了 我知道 |
[29:50] | Enough with the dirty dad joke. | 别讲这些下流的老爹笑话了 |
[29:52] | Who is that? | 这谁啊 |
[29:55] | You know him? | 你认识 |
[30:04] | You’re not even gonna give me a hug, Dad? | 你都不打算拥抱我一下吗 爸爸 |
[30:14] | That’s your son? | 这是你儿子 |
[30:22] | Yep. | 没错 |
[30:25] | Got all the best parts of him. | 好的地方全随了他 |
[30:28] | Think I know what part that is. | 我知道是什么地方 |
[30:39] | You know what I think we have in common? | 你知道咱俩哪点一模一样吗 |
[30:46] | When we both get off on hurting other people. | 伤害别人让我们兴奋 |
[30:50] | What do ya think? | 你觉得呢 |
[30:55] | – You wanna talk about this upstairs? – No. | -你想上楼谈吗 -不 |
[31:13] | So, you, uh, livin’ here now? | 你现在住这儿了 |
[31:18] | Uh, for the moment, yeah. | 暂时是的 |
[31:24] | Ya happy? | 快乐吗 |
[31:27] | I’m figuring it out. | 我还没想清楚 |
[31:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:47] | Are you happier? | 比以前快乐吗 |
[31:48] | Why don’t we go talk about this upstairs? | 咱们还是去楼上谈吧 |
[31:50] | – It’s a simple question. – Yes… | -这个问题不难吧 -快乐 |
[31:54] | In some ways. | 某些方面 |
[31:58] | – That’s not fair. – I know. | -这可不公平 -我知道 |
[32:01] | You don’t get to ruin our lives. | 你没资格先毁了我们的生活 |
[32:04] | And then, just… move on and get to be happier. | 然后继续生活 还比以前更快乐 |
[32:08] | I’ve made a lot of mistakes. | 我犯过很多错 |
[32:13] | When I was… | 那时候我… |
[32:18] | eleven years old… | 只有十一岁 |
[32:21] | I found these videos of my dad fucking hookers in a motel room. | 看到了我爸在旅馆和妓女上床的视频 |
[32:30] | You know, for the longest time, | 那之后很久 |
[32:31] | I had this recurring nightmare, just over and over… | 我一直做噩梦 一遍又一遍 |
[32:36] | and in it, he was fuckin’ me the way that he fucked them. | 梦见他用同样的方式和我上床 |
[32:45] | Did I ever tell you about that, Dad? | 我跟你说过这些吗 爸爸 |
[32:49] | I think it’s time that… uh, that everybody go. | 你们都走吧 |
[32:53] | – Um, um, I need to talk to my son. – Oh god. | -我需要跟我儿子谈谈 -老天 |
[33:01] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[33:03] | – Bye. – See ya, buddy. | -再见 -回见 朋友 |
[33:10] | I spent my whole life tryin’ to protect you. | 从小到大我一直在保护你 |
[33:14] | And instead of loving me, you fuckin’ hated me for it. | 你却没有给我爱 反倒恨上了我 |
[33:20] | I’m not proud of the person I’ve been. | 我并不以此为傲 |
[33:23] | I know that I’ve hurt you. | 我知道我伤害了你 |
[33:27] | I don’t wanna hear it. | 我不想听 |
[33:29] | I tried to keep it separate. | 我想把两种生活分开 |
[33:31] | I failed. | 但没做到 |
[33:38] | I fucked up, Nate… | 我搞砸了 内特 |
[33:43] | but I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[33:46] | I love you. | 我很爱你 |
[33:48] | And I should’ve protected you, | 我应该好好保护你的 |
[33:50] | I should’ve kept you safe, and I didn’t. | 我应该让你安全无虞 却没做到 |
[33:53] | I didn’t. | 没做到 |
[33:57] | And there’s nothing I regret more. | 这是我最后悔的事 |
[34:06] | I don’t want your apology. | 我不想听你道歉 |
[34:15] | I just want revenge. | 我只想报仇 |
[34:17] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:31] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[34:39] | It’s everything. | 都在上面 |
[34:44] | Everything. | 都在上面 |
[34:52] | Nate… | 内特 |
[34:57] | don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[34:59] | Nate, look at me. | 内特 看着我 |
[35:02] | Do not do this. | 不要这样做 |
[35:06] | Nate, don’t do this. | 内特 不要这样 |
[35:07] | I’m, I’m, I’m begging you. | 我… 我求求你 |
[35:08] | – Don’t do this. – You are… | -不要这样做 -你… |
[35:11] | who you are. | 还是你 |
[35:15] | I don’t think you’re ever gonna change. | 我觉得你永远都不会改变 |
[35:36] | Chief Greenwood? He’s in here. | 格林伍德局长 他在这里 |
[35:42] | Thanks, Nate. Appreciate it. | 谢了 内特 非常感谢 |
[36:00] | Cal, you’re under arrest. | 卡尔 你被捕了 |
[36:03] | Put your hands behind your head. | 把手放在脑后 |
[36:05] | Both of ’em. | 双手 |
[36:31] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[36:39] | Ash! | “烟缸弟” |
[36:43] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[36:45] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[36:49] | Don’t do this shit! | 别这样 |
[36:51] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[36:53] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[36:55] | On the ground! | 趴地上 |
[36:57] | Open door right! | 开右侧门 |
[37:00] | Get ’em up! | 让他们起来 |
[37:07] | Come on! Come out! | 快点 出来 |
[37:09] | Ash! | “烟缸弟” |
[37:10] | Ash, open the door! | “烟缸弟” 开门 |
[37:12] | – Don’t move! – Drop the knife now! | -不许动 -立刻把刀放下 |
[37:16] | Don’t shoot, don’t shoot! There’s a kid in there! | 别开枪 别开枪 里面有个孩子 |
[37:18] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 别开枪 别开枪 |
[37:20] | There’s a kid in here! | 里面有个孩子 |
[37:21] | – There’s a kid in here! – Drop the knife now! | -里面有个孩子 -立刻把刀放下 |
[37:23] | Please, don’t shoot! | 求求你别开枪 |
[37:25] | Ash, come outta there! | “烟缸弟” 快出来 |
[37:27] | Drop your knife! | 把刀放下 |
[37:27] | Move slowly! There’s a kid in here! | 慢点 里面有个孩子 |
[37:30] | Please, don’t shoot! | 求求你别开枪 |
[37:31] | – Please, Ash, come out! – Move back to my voice! | -拜托 “烟缸弟” 出来 -听我声音后退 |
[37:33] | – Keep backing out! – Ash! | -继续后退 -“烟缸弟” |
[37:35] | Come out, man! | 快出来 老弟 |
[37:39] | There’s a fuckin’ kid up in there! | 里面他妈的有个孩子 |
[37:53] | Ash! | “烟缸弟” |
[38:03] | Ash! | “烟缸弟” |
[38:15] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[38:17] | Ash, come on! Get outta there! | “烟缸弟” 快出来 |
[38:27] | Please! Ash, come on, please! | 拜托 “烟缸弟” 快点 |
[38:32] | Don’t shoot him! It’s a fucking kid! | 别向他开枪 还是个孩子 |
[38:36] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! Ash! | 别开枪 别开枪 “烟缸弟” |
[38:57] | Ash! | “烟缸弟” |
[39:16] | Ash! | “烟缸弟” |
[39:21] | Ash! | “烟缸弟” |
[39:24] | Ash! Ash! | “烟缸弟” “烟缸弟” |
[39:28] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[39:34] | Ash! | “烟缸弟” |
[40:06] | He’s down! | 他被击倒了 |
[40:54] | I was in the hall when you died. | 你死时我就在大厅里 |
[40:58] | You let out a loud cry | 你放声大哭 |
[40:59] | like you didn’t know what was gonna happen… | 好像不知道会发生什么 |
[41:03] | and then, it was silent. | 然后就没声音了 |
[41:07] | My… my first thought was… | 我的第一个想法是 |
[41:12] | “This feels like a movie.” | 好像一部电影 |
[41:16] | I know a lot of people feel that way when | 我知道很多人遭遇创伤时 |
[41:18] | traumatic things happen to them. | 都有这种感觉 |
[41:23] | Uh, at least, I, I hear that a lot. | 至少我听过很多次 |
[41:27] | It didn’t feel real. | 感觉不真实 |
[41:34] | It felt like a movie. | 好像一部电影 |
[41:38] | Uh, and this is it. This is… | 就这样了 |
[41:40] | This is the part where the character never recovers. | 其中的角色再也无法恢复 |
[41:47] | The part where… life takes them down. | 生活击溃了他们 |
[41:51] | This is the s– | 这一幕 |
[41:55] | This is the scene that scars her forever. | 这一幕让她永远伤痕累累 |
[42:05] | Lexi. | 莱克茜 |
[42:07] | – Get dressed. It’s your dad. – What? | -穿好衣服 是你爸 -什么 |
[43:42] | Feel like your whole life | 感觉你这辈子 |
[43:43] | you’ve been forced to take care of everyone. | 都在被迫照顾每个人 |
[44:12] | I, uh– | 我 |
[44:15] | I watched you die… | 我看着你死去 |
[44:18] | and all I could think about was how none of it felt real. | 满脑子想的都是 这一切不是真的 |
[44:25] | The lights, the heavy boots of the EMTs | 灯光 急救人员沉重的脚步 |
[44:28] | and their respectful, quiet voices… | 和他们恭敬 轻柔的声音 |
[44:33] | “Let’s lift him on three.” | “数到三把他抬起来” |
[44:38] | It was so quiet. | 太轻柔了 |
[44:45] | I was numb. | 我很麻木 |
[44:47] | I didn’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[44:49] | I wasn’t feeling life | 我没有 |
[44:50] | in the way it was meant to be felt because… | 以应有的方式感受生活 因为 |
[44:54] | I wasn’t present. I wasn’t actually there. | 我不在场 我不是真的在那里 |
[44:57] | I was just watching it. | 我只是旁观 |
[45:05] | But that’s not true. | 但那不是真的 |
[45:10] | I do care. | 我在乎 |
[45:15] | And what if… | 如果 |
[45:20] | what if… the reason it felt like a movie | 如果这感觉像电影 |
[45:23] | was because I wanted to believe that losing you… | 是因为我想相信 失去你… |
[45:27] | is a part of a larger story. | 是更大故事的一部分 |
[45:32] | One that maybe I could… | 一个也许我… |
[45:35] | maybe I could still shape. | 还可以改变的故事 |
[45:44] | I… I remember a couple of days before you passed away. | 我记得在你去世的几天前 |
[45:51] | You told me… | 你告诉我 |
[45:54] | that if I ever wanted to be with you… | 如果我想和你在一起 |
[45:58] | all I would have to do is close my eyes… | 只需要闭上双眼 |
[46:02] | and we’d be together. | 我们就会重聚 |
[46:11] | You said that… | 你曾说过 |
[46:14] | memories exist outside of time… | 记忆存在于时间之外 |
[46:18] | and have no beginning or end. | 没有开始或结束 |
[46:23] | You said as long as I live… | 你说只要我在这世上 |
[46:26] | you’ll be with me forever. | 你就会永远与我同在 |
[46:33] | I miss you, Dad. | 我想你 爸爸 |
[46:38] | I miss you until I close my eyes. | 我永远怀念你 |
[46:42] | That’s it. | 我说完了 |
[46:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:20] | I, I just, I just wanted to tell you that I… | 我只是想告诉你 |
[47:25] | I thought your play was really beautiful. | 你的剧本真的很美 |
[47:30] | You might be the only one who thinks that. | 你可能是唯一一个这么想的人 |
[47:33] | Yeah, well, could you imagine if I, like, | 是啊 你能想象如果… |
[47:35] | hated it and Cassie loved it? | 我讨厌这剧而凯茜很喜欢吗 |
[47:41] | Um, but what are you doing today? | 你今天要干嘛 |
[47:43] | Um, I was– | 我… |
[47:47] | Yeah, just laying in bed. | 只是躺床上 |
[47:51] | Cool, well, um, can I… maybe, like, come over? | 好吧 我能… 过来找你吗 |
[47:57] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[47:58] | Totally. | 当然了 |
[48:00] | Okay cool. I’ll… see you later then. | 好 等会儿见 |
[48:02] | – Okay. – Okay, bye. | -好的 -好 拜拜 |
[48:56] | I feel like all the kids in high school are super crazy. | 我感觉高中生都特别疯 |
[49:00] | It’s literally the same as eighth grade. | 跟八年级一模一样 |
[49:01] | People are just way more dramatic. | 只是大家更夸张多戏 |
[49:04] | All the senior guys are, like, nice. | 高年级的人都挺好 |
[49:07] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[49:11] | I don’t know. I’m okay. | 不知道 还好吧 |
[49:24] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[49:24] | I never see the five of you little babies together, | 我从没见过你们五个宝贝在一起 |
[49:26] | so we’re gonna take a photo, okay? | 我们拍张照 好吧 |
[49:28] | – No, Mom, please don’t take a photo. – All right, everyone come | -不 妈妈 别拍 -好了 大家 |
[49:29] | together like that. Beautiful! | 靠拢一点 非常美 |
[49:31] | – Mom, no one wants to remember this moment. – Oh, you little | -妈妈 没人想记住这个时刻 -你这个 |
[49:33] | – sugar sweethearts. – Please, stop, stop. | -小甜心 -拜托 别拍了 |
[49:45] | I think your play was the first time | 我想你的剧本是第一次 |
[49:47] | I was able to look at my life and not hate myself… | 在我做了那些事后 让我能正视我的生活 |
[49:51] | for everything I’ve done. | 而不厌恶自己 |
[49:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[49:59] | I don’t know. I think I’ve been through a lot. | 不知道 我经历了太多 |
[50:04] | And I don’t know what to do with it. | 不知道怎么处理 |
[50:08] | But you’ve been through a lot and you know what to do with it. | 但你也经历了许多 而你知道怎么做 |
[50:11] | – I don’t know about that. – Lex, look what you made. | -这我不清楚 -莱克茜 看看你做的 |
[50:16] | I don’t know how to do that. | 我想不出怎么做到 |
[50:25] | I don’t know how to get to where you are. | 我不知道如何像你一样 |
[50:33] | But I just wanted you to know | 但我想让你知道 |
[50:34] | that seeing it meant the world to me. | 你的剧对我意义重大 |
[50:54] | Do you think about your dad often? | 你经常想你爸吗 |
[51:02] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[51:04] | I feel like I had so much to learn from him still, you know? | 我觉得还有很多东西要向他学习 |
[51:08] | I also think I’m really angry about it. | 我对此还很生气 |
[51:11] | Yeah. | 是 |
[51:16] | Do you ever… get angry about it? | 你有… 因此生气过吗 |
[51:21] | It’s a bit more complicated than that. | 比那更复杂一点 |
[51:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[51:25] | I think, like… | 我觉得… |
[51:27] | I was kind of relieved when he stopped showing up. | 他不再出现后 我松了口气 |
[51:31] | ‘Cause I was so worried something bad was gonna happen. | 因为之前我很担心会有坏事发生 |
[51:39] | I get that. | 我懂 |
[51:42] | Now… | 现在 |
[51:43] | every time the phone rings, it’s like… | 每次电话响起 就好像… |
[51:48] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[52:00] | But you figured it out. | 但你走出来了 |
[52:04] | You fuckin’ figured it out. | 你想通了 |
[52:11] | When my dad died, everybody would tell me that… | 我爸去世时 大家都跟我说 |
[52:13] | he died for a reason. | 他死是有理由的 |
[52:17] | Ah, that shit used to piss me off. | 这话当时把我气的 |
[52:21] | I would literally wanna fucking strangle them. | 我真的想掐死那帮人 |
[52:27] | But… | 但… |
[52:29] | I think what they’re actually | 我觉得他们其实想说 |
[52:30] | saying is that you gotta give it a reason. | 你要为这件事找到理由 |
[52:37] | You gotta give all this shit a reason. | 为所有事都找出理由 |
[52:43] | Because I don’t wanna hold on to this forever. | 因为我不想一直抓着不放 |
[52:49] | I can’t, I can’t hold on to it forever. | 我不能… 不能永远这样 |
[52:56] | Just doesn’t feel good. | 这感觉不好 |
[53:00] | It’s just– | 这… |
[53:02] | – I know other people are, like, built different, but– – Yeah. | -我知道其他人生来不同 但… -对 |
[53:08] | it’s too much for me. | 对我来说太沉重了 |
[53:14] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – No. | -抱歉 对不起 -不 |
[53:16] | – No, sorry. – I’m sorry. I didn’t– | -不 我才抱歉 -对不起 我不… |
[53:23] | Lexi… | 莱克茜 |
[53:26] | I promise you, it’s not all his fault. | 我保证那不全是他的错 |
[53:35] | I don’t know for certain… | 虽然我不确定 |
[53:40] | but I’m, uh… | 但我… |
[53:44] | I’m pretty sure he wakes up every day | 我肯定他每天醒来 |
[53:46] | and he thinks, “I’m gonna be better for her. | 就会想 “我要为她变得更好 |
[53:49] | I’m gonna be there for her.” | 我要去陪在她身边” |
[53:58] | That’s also the problem. | 这也是问题所在 |
[54:01] | Because he only wants to be better for you. | 因为他只愿为你变得更好 |
[54:12] | Because I know that he loves you a lot | 因为我知道他爱你至深 |
[54:14] | more than he loves himself. | 胜过爱自己 |
[54:22] | I don’t know if that made you feel better. | 不知道有没有让你好受一点 |
[54:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:44] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[55:05] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[56:25] | Do you know what’s funny? | 你知道有意思的是什么吗 |
[56:30] | Nate broke up with me before I even went on that stage. | 在我上台前 内特就和我分手了 |
[56:36] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[56:39] | This is just the beginning. | 这才刚开始 |
[57:44] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[57:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[57:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[58:00] | I know you’re probably still really angry at me… | 我知道你可能还在生我的气 |
[58:05] | but I just wanted to tell you that I love you. | 但我只想告诉你 我爱你 |
[58:13] | And I miss you. | 我想你 |
[58:15] | So much. | 很想你 |
[59:07] | Jules was my first love. | 茱尔丝是我的初恋 |
[59:10] | I’d like to remember it that way. | 我希望以这种方式记住它 |
[59:13] | I don’t know if that’s actually true, though. | 尽管我不确定这是不是真的 |
[59:17] | I think I was high for too much of it. | 我感觉自己那段时间都嗑嗨了 |
[59:20] | I know it wasn’t easy for her. | 我知道她难以接受 |
[59:22] | And I hope she forgives me. | 希望她能原谅我 |
[59:28] | I stayed clean through the rest of the school year. | 剩下的学年我都没碰毒品 |
[59:31] | I wish I could say that was a decision I made. | 我希望能说这是我自己做的决定 |
[59:35] | In some ways, it was just easier. | 从某些方面来说 这样更简单 |
[59:40] | I don’t know if this feeling will last forever… | 不知道这种感觉能否一直持续下去 |
[59:44] | but I am trying. | 但我在努力 |
[59:51] | I remember Ali said, | 记得阿里说过 |
[59:53] | “The thought of maybe being a good person, | “一想到有人觉得我是好人 |
[59:56] | is what keeps me trying to be a good person.” | 我就有动力真正成为一个好人” |
[1:00:02] | Maybe there’s something to that. | 或许此言不虚 |