时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Lexi… | 莱克茜 |
[00:33] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[01:49] | Wasn’t it a lovely memorial? | 追悼会办得真好 |
[01:51] | Oh, yes. It was up. It wasn’t down at all. | 是的 很暖心 完全不消沉 |
[01:57] | A good heart, and, you know, | 他的好心肠 |
[02:00] | she takes after him. | 遗传给她了 |
[02:03] | Thanks, Grandma. | 谢谢 奶奶 |
[02:07] | – It was so warm and from the heart. – Yes, it was. | -多么温暖 发自肺腑 -是的 |
[02:10] | It was just– It was lovely, dear. | 真好 亲爱的 |
[02:12] | Wasn’t it, wasn’t it? | 可不是吗 |
[02:13] | You know what? He was a special man. | 知道吗 他是个与众不同的人 |
[02:17] | Did he have life insurance? | 他有寿险吗 |
[02:19] | Uh… A little bit. | 有一点 |
[02:25] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[02:28] | But he was young. | 可他太年轻了 |
[02:30] | Yeah, he, he was young. | 是啊 太年轻 |
[02:33] | Are you gonna be able to– The house, the kids? | 你能负担… 房子 孩子 |
[02:37] | – We’ll figure it out. – Good, good. | -我们会挺过去的 -那就好 |
[02:40] | – It’s, it’s gotta be a relief. – Thank you. | -那我就放心了 -谢谢 |
[02:43] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[02:51] | How’s it goin’ over there? | 那边怎么样 |
[02:56] | – She’s asking me all these questions. – Oh, yeah? | -她不停地问我问题 -是吗 |
[03:09] | – She skipped class. – Is anyone gonna check on her? | -她逃课了 -有人要去看她吗 |
[03:11] | – Is Rue in her room? – Yeah. | -小茹在她房间吗 -在 |
[03:13] | – She hasn’t opened the door. – Do you think she’s okay? | -她不开门 -你觉得她还好吗 |
[03:17] | Don’t just stand here and gossip. It’s rude. | 别站在这说闲话 很不礼貌 |
[03:21] | Rue? | 小茹 |
[03:39] | These were my dad’s. | 这些是我爸的 |
[03:44] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎样 |
[03:53] | Yeah. I… found this poem, and I thought of you. | 好吧 我看到这首诗 想起了你 |
[03:59] | If it’s C.S. Lewis, I can’t. | 如果是刘易斯写的就别读了 |
[04:00] | – No, it’s not. I promise. – Every hospice nurse says | -不是 我保证 -临终关怀护士都说 |
[04:04] | that “Grief is a long valley.” | “悲痛是条漫长的山谷” |
[04:07] | Yeah, but that’s not the full quote. | 是的 但没说完整 |
[04:11] | Yeah, well, it’s enough for me. | 对我来说这句就够了 |
[04:14] | Well, the second part’s kind of sweet. | 但后半句有点暖 |
[04:18] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[04:20] | Uh, “A winding valley where every bend… | “山谷蜿蜒向前 每个弯道 |
[04:24] | may reveal a new landscape.” | 都可能通往新天地” |
[04:31] | That’s not that bad. | 还不错 |
[04:40] | Can I read this to you? | 我能念给你听吗 |
[04:46] | Uh, yeah, I’d love that. | 可以 太好了 |
[04:56] | It’s called “Let This Darkness Be a Bell Tower” | 诗名《让这黑暗化作钟楼》 |
[04:59] | by Rainer Maria Rilke. | 作者赖内·马利亚·里尔克 |
[05:08] | “Quiet friend who has come so far, | “你沉默着一路走来 |
[05:11] | “Feel how your breathing makes more space around you. | “感受你的呼吸让周围变得空旷 |
[05:24] | “Let this darkness be a bell tower and you the bell. | “让这黑暗化作钟楼 你化作钟 |
[05:31] | “As you ring, what batters you becomes your strength. | “当你响起 敲击你的便成了你的力量 |
[05:36] | “Move back and forth into the change. | “在变化中前后摆动 |
[05:41] | “What is it like, such intensity of pain? | “何种疼痛才会如此剧烈 |
[05:45] | “If the drink is bitter, turn yourself into wine. | “若饮水苦涩 将你自己化作酒 |
[05:51] | “In this uncontainable night, | “在这无力承受的夜晚 |
[05:53] | “Be the mystery at the crossroads of your senses, | “成为你交织感受中的神秘 |
[05:58] | “The meaning discovered there. | “成为在那发掘的意义 |
[06:02] | “And if the world has ceased to hear you, | “如果这世界不再聆听你 |
[06:05] | “Say to the silent earth: I flow. | “对这沉寂的大地说 我流动 |
[06:09] | To the rushing water, speak: I am.” | 对湍急的水流说 我是你” |
[07:04] | I knew Jade had been doing drugs, | 我知道小玉嗑药 |
[07:06] | but it wasn’t until that day, | 但直到她父亲追悼会那天 |
[07:08] | at her dad’s memorial, | 我才意识到 |
[07:10] | that I realized they were a greater comfort | 嗑药给她的安慰 |
[07:13] | than I ever could be. | 是我比不了的 |
[07:15] | Maybe that’s a silly observation, | 或许这种觉察挺蠢的 |
[07:17] | but I was only 13. | 但当时我才十三岁 |
[07:21] | It was the summer before I started ninth grade… | 我上九年级前的那个夏天 |
[07:24] | back when we thought we’d all be friends forever. | 我们还以为彼此会是一辈子的朋友 |
[07:33] | Move. | 上 |
[07:36] | Move, move, move! | 上 上 上 |
[07:38] | Lights, four, go. | 4号灯 起 |
[07:42] | There were five of us. | 我们有五个人 |
[07:46] | There was me, Grace… | 有我 格蕾丝 |
[07:57] | My sister, Hallie… | 我姐姐 海莉 |
[08:04] | Her best friend, Marta… | 她闺蜜 玛尔塔 |
[08:12] | Marta’s best friend, Luna. | 玛尔塔的闺蜜 卢娜 |
[08:18] | And my best friend, Jade. | 还有我的闺蜜 小玉 |
[08:27] | Bring out the fucking letters now. | 字母拿上台 |
[08:36] | And this is life. | 这就是生活 |
[08:41] | Not everyone’s life… | 不是每个人的生活 |
[08:44] | But our life! | 是我们的生活 |
[08:53] | Oh, that’s fuckin’ cool. | 太棒了 |
[09:00] | Wait, is this fucking play about us? | 等等 这剧演的是我们吗 |
[09:12] | For the last few months, | 过去几个月 |
[09:14] | Lexi had been talking to Fezco every day. | 莱克茜每天都和菲兹克聊天 |
[09:16] | But I still don’t understand | 可我还是不明白 |
[09:18] | what the play is actually about, though. | 这剧到底讲的是什么 |
[09:21] | It’s about friendship. | 讲的是友谊 |
[09:24] | Well, that’s nice. Everybody’s gonna love that. | 那很好 每个人都会爱看的 |
[09:28] | Yeah, I-I mean, I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[09:29] | I just– I keep second-guessing myself | 我一直在自我怀疑 |
[09:32] | and getting anxious, like, if people are gonna think | 变得焦虑 纠结人们会不会 |
[09:34] | that it’s good or bad, | 觉得这部剧好看 |
[09:35] | or if it’s gonna upset people or not. | 会不会惹人不高兴 |
[09:39] | But why would anyone be upset by it? | 但为什么会惹人不高兴 |
[09:42] | Oh, you know, it’s, it’s based on real people. | 因为是基于真人改编的 |
[09:46] | Yeah, you really strokin’ the bee’s nest with that one. | 那你就真捅了马蜂窝了 |
[09:49] | – Am I? – I mean… | -是吗 -如果… |
[09:53] | if someone invited me to a play, and… | 有人邀请我去看剧 |
[09:55] | they didn’t even tell me I was a character in it? | 却甚至没告诉我我是其中一个角色 |
[09:59] | I’d definitely have some questions. | 我绝对会有看法 |
[10:00] | Like, bad questions? | 不好的看法 |
[10:02] | Depends on the play. | 取决于剧 |
[10:05] | Well, would you be upset by it? | 你会因此不高兴吗 |
[10:07] | It depends on the play. | 取决于剧 |
[10:10] | – Right. – And the | -好吧 -以及 |
[10:11] | intentions of the person who made the play. | 编剧写这部剧的意图 |
[10:13] | My intentions are good. | 我的意图是好的 |
[10:16] | Then you ain’t got nothin’ to worry about. | 那你就没什么可担心的 |
[10:20] | But… what if they think my intentions aren’t good | 但如果他们认为我居心不良 |
[10:24] | when in reality they are good? | 而其实我是好意呢 |
[10:26] | Well, that’s what I call a quandary. | 我称之为”左右为难” |
[10:30] | What’s the answer? | 答案是什么 |
[10:33] | Uh, wait, what was the question again? | 等等 问题是什么来着 |
[10:35] | Like, what happens if Cassie sees the play | 比如 如果凯茜看到这部剧 |
[10:39] | and thinks I’m being cruel, even though I’m not? | 认为我太伤人怎么办 尽管我不是 |
[10:42] | Well, how about you just don’t invite her then? | 要不你别请她去了 |
[10:45] | No, she’d get so mad. | 不 她会气疯的 |
[10:46] | Even more mad than if she actually saw the play? | 比她看到这部剧还生气吗 |
[10:51] | That’s– I don’t know. | 这… 我不知道 |
[10:57] | Okay, this might kinda be | 好吧 这件事说起来 |
[10:59] | a weird and embarrassing thing to admit, | 可能有点奇怪 挺令人尴尬的 |
[11:02] | but I think the most defining moment of my adolescence | 但我想我青少年时期最具决定性的时刻 |
[11:05] | was when my sister went through puberty. | 是当我姐姐进入青春期的时候 |
[11:11] | Uck, I look disgusting. | 我看起来好恶心 |
[11:15] | Hey, Hallie, I’m in the middle of somethin’. | 海莉 我正忙着 |
[11:17] | It’s just this dress is so not flattering. | 这条裙子太不衬我了 |
[11:20] | Hallie, I’m kinda puttin’ on a play right now. | 海莉 我正演戏呢 |
[11:22] | What? | 什么 |
[11:24] | Like, there’s an entire audience | 这里有一大群观众 |
[11:25] | waiting for me to continue talking. | 等着我继续说下去 |
[11:27] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[11:31] | Right here. | 就在这儿 |
[11:33] | Oh, Hi. Wow. | 你们好呀 |
[11:39] | Whatever. The point is, | 随便吧 关键是 |
[11:41] | I couldn’t wait to go through puberty. | 我迫不及待想经历青春期 |
[11:48] | Look at you! | 瞧瞧你 |
[11:51] | – I feel like a big baby. – Hallie… | -我就像个奶娃娃 -海莉 |
[11:54] | I’ve been on this planet for 38 goddamn years, | 我在这世上活了38年 |
[11:58] | and I have never seen a baby with knockers like yours. | 从未见过哪个娃娃有你这么大的胸 |
[12:03] | Mom, that was the grossest thing I’ve ever heard you say. | 妈 这是我听你说过最恶心的事 |
[12:08] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[12:10] | Lights, 12, go. | 12号灯 起 |
[12:12] | Look, I know being informed, | 听着 我知道见多识广 |
[12:14] | smart, hardworking, and curious | 聪明 努力 有好奇心 |
[12:15] | are all very important qualities, | 都是很重要的品质 |
[12:18] | but imagine having all of those qualities | 但想象一下 拥有所有这些品质 |
[12:20] | and also being hot. | 并且还很性感 |
[12:23] | So, if Hallie was 433 days older than me, | 如果海莉比我大433天 |
[12:26] | then all I would have to do is wait… | 那么我要做的就只是等… |
[12:30] | 433 days, and I’d look just like her. | 433天 然后我就会和她一样 |
[13:01] | Yo, Ash, get the door, man. | “烟缸弟” 去开门 |
[13:08] | Okay, I need you to pull it way back. | 好吧 我需要你收着点 |
[13:10] | You’re too broad. It’s not funny. | 你表现得太浪了 那并不好笑 |
[13:15] | Oh my god. Are you crying? | 天啊 你在哭吗 |
[13:17] | It’s a directorial note. | 这是导演的意见 |
[13:18] | You just take it and move on, okay? | 你听就完了 好吗 |
[13:22] | Hey, I need the light cues to be 40% faster, | 我需要灯光师再快40% |
[13:24] | and the stagehands to be 20% faster. | 舞台工作人员再快20% |
[13:26] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[13:28] | God! What the– | 天啊 搞什么… |
[13:29] | Did someone die in this dress?! | 这条裙子是死人穿过的吗 |
[13:31] | It smells like shit. | 简直臭死了 |
[13:38] | I love the theater. | 我爱戏剧 |
[13:39] | What we got goin’ on? | 怎么样了 |
[13:42] | Freshly steamed. | 刚刚熨好 |
[13:46] | Yes, yes, yes. | 太棒了 |
[13:49] | You da best. | 你最好了 |
[13:52] | Mmm. Yeah, we steppin’ out tonight. | 好吧 我们今晚出去 |
[13:56] | Ooh, bless your heart. | 你真太好了 |
[14:01] | Nah, I really do appreciate you doin’ that, though. | 不 但我真的很感谢你这么做 |
[14:07] | Damn, what’s good? | 我去 你好啊 |
[14:09] | Yo, wassup, man? | 你好 伙计 |
[14:11] | Yo, I’m, I’m, actually, a little busy. | 我其实有点忙 |
[14:13] | I’m, I’m gettin’ ready to go out. | 我准备出门了 |
[14:17] | We goin’ to a party? | 我们要去派对吗 |
[14:19] | Where you goin’? | 你要去哪里 |
[14:20] | Don’t worry about what I’m doin’, man. | 别操心我要做什么 伙计 |
[14:22] | Worry about yourself. | 管好你自己 |
[14:24] | All right. I’mma just chill then. | 行 那我不问了 |
[15:08] | This is your dream. | 这是你的梦想 |
[15:11] | Mick… | 米克 |
[15:12] | don’t screw this up. | 别搞砸了 |
[15:15] | Lights, 12, go. | 12号灯 起 |
[15:19] | I could see myself now. | 我现在终于能正视自己 |
[15:23] | – Damn! Shit! – I’d be the girl… | -我去 -我想成为那个 |
[15:24] | – no one ever… could get. – Is that Lexi? | -没人能追到的女孩 -那是莱克茜吗 |
[15:28] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[15:32] | Hey, Ted, how are you? | 你好 泰德 你还好吗 |
[15:35] | Damn! Oh shit! | 天啊 真漂亮 |
[15:37] | Hey, boys. How are you? | 你们好吗 |
[15:41] | Shit! | 我靠 |
[15:42] | And I’d imagine my former classmates… | 我会想象我以前的同学 |
[15:45] | sitting around at barbecues | 20年后坐在他们 |
[15:46] | in their dirty, dirty backyards 20 years from now. | 肮脏不堪的后院里烧烤 |
[15:50] | Man… I really wish I’d boned Lexi Howard. | 天啊 真希望我睡过莱克茜·霍华德 |
[15:54] | Yeah, you and the rest of East Highland. | 是啊 全东高的人都想睡她 |
[15:59] | All I had to do was wait. | 我要做的就只是等 |
[16:06] | Light, 86, go. | 86号灯 起 |
[16:17] | Look, Lexi, some guys prefer smaller boobs. | 听着 莱克茜 有些男人更喜欢小胸 |
[16:19] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:22] | I mean, if you and I could trade bodies, | 如果你我能交换身体 |
[16:24] | I’d do it in a heartbeat. | 我巴不得立刻和你换 |
[16:25] | – Well maybe they’re still growing. – No, they’re not. | -也许我的胸还在发育 -并没有 |
[16:29] | Well, sometimes, it takes– | 有时候需要… |
[16:30] | No, they’re fully formed. | 不 它们已经成型了 |
[16:35] | To be honest, I’m not really the kind of person | 老实说 我不是那种 |
[16:37] | who wants to be known for their body. | 想以身材好出名的人 |
[16:46] | But I also didn’t want the troubles | 我也不希望因身材好 |
[16:47] | that came along with it. | 惹来任何麻烦 |
[16:51] | I wasn’t even looking at him, I swear. | 我发誓 我甚至没看他 |
[16:55] | You’re the only person I’ve ever dreamed of. | 你是我唯一想要的人 |
[17:17] | Well, she certainly looks the part. | 她打扮得可真得体 |
[17:27] | I feel like I’ve lived most of my life in my imagination. | 我觉得我大部分人生都活在想象中 |
[17:35] | Taking the smallest moments | 抓住那些最细小的瞬间 |
[17:38] | and dreaming them up into something bigger. | 在幻想中将它们放大 |
[17:46] | Of course, I’mma be there. | 我当然会去 |
[17:47] | I’mma be sittin’ in the front row, shorty. | 我肯定坐在前排 小姑娘 |
[17:51] | – I promise you that. – Okay. | -我保证 -好吧 |
[17:58] | A little exchange and I fall in love. | 一来二去之后 我陷入爱情 |
[18:10] | A moment to myself and I’m onstage. | 片刻宁静之后 我登台上场 |
[18:24] | But reality always finds a way of pulling me back. | 但现实总有办法把我拉回来 |
[18:30] | Do you think he’s okay? | 他不会有事吧 |
[18:33] | I think he’s just sleeping. | 他应该是睡着了 |
[18:35] | It’s the middle of the day. | 这可是大白天 |
[18:46] | I think we should have Mom come pick us up. | 应该让妈妈来接我们 |
[18:50] | – Don’t be rude. – It doesn’t matter if it’s rude. | -礼貌点 -礼不礼貌有什么关系 |
[18:54] | I don’t want him to think that we don’t trust him. | 我不想让他觉得我们不信任他 |
[18:58] | Come on, girls. | 来吧 姑娘们 |
[19:01] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[19:07] | Come on, Lex. | 走吧 莱克茜 |
[19:54] | Uh, I just need, like, like an eighth of weed. | 我只要一点点叶子 |
[19:57] | That’s all. | 就够了 |
[19:58] | – I can help with that. – All right. | -帮不了你 -好吧 |
[20:00] | Uh, yo, I’ll just be a second. | 我一会儿就好 |
[20:19] | I think before high school we should think about | 我觉得上高中之前 我们应该想想 |
[20:20] | all the things we don’t like about ourselves… | 不喜欢自己身上哪些点 |
[20:23] | and then change them, so we can be, like, | 然后改掉 那样我们就能成为 |
[20:26] | like, different, cooler people. | 与众不同 很酷的人 |
[20:30] | I don’t think we need to be cooler. | 我们不需要再变酷了 |
[20:32] | Well, we should at least try and know what’s cool. | 至少要知道怎样才算酷吧 |
[20:34] | Yeah, but that shit, like, changes all the time. | 但酷的标准转瞬就变 |
[20:38] | That’s what makes it hard to follow. | 所以才难追上 |
[20:40] | Yeah, but I think it’s a good thing. | 但我觉得这是好事 |
[20:43] | But… what if we get excluded from things? | 那要是别人不带我们玩呢 |
[20:47] | That’s also a good thing. | 也是好事 |
[20:49] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[20:52] | My dad says he refuses to be a part of any club | 我爸爸说 只要有社团愿意要他 |
[20:55] | that would have him as a member. | 他就拒不接受 |
[20:58] | Well, that’s cool. | 这也太酷了 |
[20:59] | Yeah, don’t tell anyone. They’ll fuckin’ ruin it. | 别告诉别人 他们知道就不酷了 |
[21:07] | Jade was the first person | 小玉是第一个 |
[21:09] | who made me feel okay about not being cool. | 让我觉得不酷也没关系的人 |
[21:12] | Lights, 10, go. | 10号灯 起 |
[21:15] | I just feel like in 10 years, | 我觉得十年之后 |
[21:16] | technology’s gonna get really scary, | 科技会发展得很快 |
[21:18] | and we’re all gonna wish we’d never used it. | 我们都会后悔使用它 |
[21:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:22] | Well, all these tech companies are simultaneously | 那些科技公司 |
[21:25] | developing artificial intelligence and robotics, | 都在研究人工智能和机器人 |
[21:27] | so it’s only a matter of time before they | 总有一天 |
[21:29] | become the new military-industrial complex | 他们会开始研究军事工业 |
[21:31] | and start making killer robots. | 然后造出杀戮机器人 |
[21:33] | I think there’s a big difference | 我觉得从自拍到杀戮机器人 |
[21:35] | between taking selfies and killer robots. | 还是有很大一段距离的 |
[21:38] | Yeah, maybe now, but that gap will close. | 现在可能是这样 但差距会越来越小 |
[21:44] | But anyway, back to where I was. | 无论如何 说回刚才 |
[21:46] | We talked and laughed for hours that night. | 那天我们畅聊整晚 不时大笑 |
[21:50] | I miss those days. | 真怀念那个时候 |
[21:53] | It was before my dad left and Jade’s dad died. | 那时我爸还没走 小玉的父亲也在世 |
[21:57] | Before Jade got into heavy drugs, | 小玉还没染上毒瘾 |
[22:00] | and before I got inside my head. | 我也尚未思虑过重 |
[22:04] | It was before we grew apart, | 我们亲密无间 |
[22:06] | and before I started doubting myself | 那时候不管谁问 |
[22:08] | every time someone would ask me | 我都不会怀疑 |
[22:10] | if Jade was my best friend. | 小玉是我最好的朋友 |
[22:15] | “Let this darkness be a bell tower… | “让这黑暗化作钟楼 |
[22:19] | and you the bell.” | 你化作钟” |
[22:24] | Feel like I don’t know anything about your life anymore. | 我感觉对你的生活一无所知了 |
[22:29] | I’ll tell you when you get back. | 等你回来我会告诉你的 |
[22:35] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[22:44] | Um… do you ever worry as you get older… | 你会不会害怕 随着慢慢长大 |
[22:48] | you’ll have less and less memories of Dad? | 你会逐渐忘记爸爸 |
[22:53] | Yeah. | 怕 |
[22:58] | How do you stop that from happening? | 那该怎么办呢 |
[23:08] | You can’t. | 无能为力 |
[23:23] | I… I remember a couple of days | 我记得 |
[23:26] | before you passed away… | 在你去世的几天前 |
[23:30] | you told me… | 你告诉我 |
[23:33] | that if I ever wanted to be with you… | 如果我想和你在一起 |
[23:37] | all I would have to do is close my eyes… | 只需要闭上双眼 |
[23:41] | and we’d be together. | 我们就会重聚 |
[23:44] | You said that… memories exist outside of time. | 你说 回忆是超越时光的存在 |
[24:04] | Hey, come on! Come join us. | 来呀 一起 |
[25:33] | I sometimes think about how my sister and I | 有时候我会想 为什么我和姐姐 |
[25:36] | had so many of the same wishes growing up… | 成长过程中有那么多相同的渴望 |
[25:40] | and how different we became. | 结果却如此不同 |
[26:05] | At that age, | 那个年纪 |
[26:05] | we all thought we knew what love looked like. | 我们自以为看透了爱情 |
[26:15] | And we had our suspicions of what it felt like. | 我们猜测着爱情的滋味 |
[26:19] | But that’s also what made it so intoxicating. | 也正因此 它才让人欲罢不能 |
[26:24] | None of us had any idea what it actually was. | 可谁也不知道爱情真正的模样 |
[26:29] | I don’t think there’s anything more beautiful | 在我看来世上没有任何事 |
[26:31] | than dedicating your life to loving someone. | 比将一生献给爱情更美丽 |
[26:40] | I think that’s my biggest dream… | 这是我最大的梦想 |
[26:45] | To be your girl… | 成为你的女孩 |
[26:50] | To love you more than anything. | 爱你胜过一切 |
[27:22] | You could never scare me. | 我永远不会怕你 |
[27:39] | I don’t know if I wanna do this. | 我不确定要不要吸 |
[27:42] | It’s just weed. It’s not heroin. | 大麻而已 又不是海洛因 |
[27:59] | Lexi wildin’ out today. | 莱克茜今天要疯狂一把 |
[28:04] | – You okay? – My god, that really burns. | -没事吧 -老天 太呛了 |
[28:10] | My whole life, I’ve always had this feeling that at any moment, | 长这么大 我一直觉得可能某一刻 |
[28:13] | something horrible was about to happen. | 会有可怕的事情发生 |
[28:36] | Faye! | 费伊 |
[28:37] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:06] | Be cool. | 表现正常点 |
[29:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:24] | – Yo, Faye! – Yeah? | -费伊 -怎么了 |
[29:27] | Come here for a split second. | 过来一下 |
[29:31] | I’ll be right there. | 来了 |
[29:53] | Tie or no tie? | 要不要打领带 |
[30:00] | You okay? | 你怎么了 |
[30:03] | Yeah, I’m good. | 没事 |
[30:11] | Yo, you got her lookin’ like that, | 你把她画得像 |
[30:14] | that white guy with the afro. | 那个留着爆炸头的白人 |
[30:16] | He be paintin’ on TV. | 在电视上画画的那个 |
[30:18] | Fuckin’ Bob Ross. | 鲍伯·鲁斯[画家] |
[30:20] | – She looks like Bob Ross. – Bobby, Bobby, it’s a fire! | -她看着像鲍伯·鲁斯 -鲍比 着火了 |
[30:23] | We gotta, We gotta go. We gotta go. | 快跑 快跑 快跑 |
[30:23] | – It’s a fire! C’mon, c’mon! – Yeah. | -着火了 快点快点 -嗯 |
[30:28] | I don’t think I like weed. | 我不喜欢大麻 |
[30:32] | Yeah, well, that’s… crazy talk. | 太扯了 |
[30:35] | I just can’t control my brain the same way… | 我不能像平时那样 |
[30:39] | I normally can. | 控制我的大脑 |
[30:42] | Yeah, but that’s, like, the best part. | 但那是最棒的部分 |
[30:50] | All right, well, see ya later, homie. Good night. | 回头见 亲爱的 晚安 |
[30:56] | Get home safe. | 平安到家 |
[30:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:03] | I think Jade used drugs to push away all the bad thoughts. | 我认为小玉靠毒品驱除所有坏念头 |
[31:08] | But it did the opposite for me. | 但对我来说恰恰相反 |
[31:13] | All I could think about were the bad thoughts. | 我满脑子都是坏念头 |
[31:27] | The things that could go wrong… | 可能出错的事 |
[31:30] | the people I could lose… | 可能失去的人 |
[31:32] | and the million and one reasons why I’m not good enough. | 还有无数个我不够优秀的理由 |
[31:51] | Jules and I hadn’t spoken since that bullshit intervention. | 茱尔丝和我自从那次干预后就没说过话 |
[31:57] | Even though I see her around. | 即使我经常看到她 |
[32:11] | It’s funny how I used to think we were meant for each other. | 我以前还以为我们是天生一对呢 |
[32:18] | That feels like a lifetime ago. | 感觉已经很久远了 |
[32:33] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[33:07] | You broke me. | 你击溃我了 |
[33:11] | Completely broke me. | 完全击溃了 |
[33:17] | I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[33:19] | Hey… you wanna kill yourself doin’ drugs? Go ahead. | 你想嗑药自杀吗 那就去吧 |
[33:24] | I’m not gonna stand in your way. | 我不会妨碍你的 |
[33:28] | – So I can do drugs? – Yeah. | -我能嗑药了 -是的 |
[33:31] | – Anything I want? – The world’s your oyster. | -什么都可以 -随你选 |
[33:37] | – Mom, are you fucking with me right now? – No. | -妈 你在耍我吗 -没有 |
[33:40] | If you wanna fry every last brain cell in your head, go ahead. | 如果你想毁掉每一个脑细胞 随你 |
[33:45] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[33:47] | – That’s exciting to you, huh? – What? | -你很兴奋吧 -什么 |
[33:49] | Bein’ a crackhead? | 当瘾君子 |
[33:51] | I just feel like there’s a catch here. | 我只是觉得有蹊跷 |
[33:53] | I can’t convince you that your life is important. | 我说服不了你生命很重要 |
[33:56] | You’re gonna have to make that decision on your own. | 你得自己做决定了 |
[34:00] | You’ll be 18 soon… and outta my house. | 你很快就成年 要离开我家了 |
[34:05] | And you’re gonna make whatever decisions you’re gonna make. | 你想怎么决定就怎么决定 |
[34:10] | I’m takin’ you off my plate. | 我不帮你了 |
[34:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:18] | I’m gonna focus on Gia. | 我要把注意力放在吉雅身上 |
[34:22] | Yeah, but she’s fine, though. | 好吧 但她没事 |
[34:25] | She’s been gettin’ D’s in math. | 她数学成绩一直是D |
[34:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:30] | She’s been in detention | 过去两周内 |
[34:31] | three times in the past two weeks. | 她留堂了三次 |
[34:34] | And every mornin’, when I go into her room | 每天早上我去她房间 |
[34:37] | to make sure she’s awake, | 看她醒没醒 |
[34:38] | she already up… on the phone. | 她都已经起床了 在玩手机 |
[34:41] | And I know she’s not getting any sleep. | 我知道她睡不着 |
[34:44] | But if you say she’s fine… | 但如果你说她没事 |
[34:46] | I’ll just take your word for it. | 我暂且相信你的话 |
[34:52] | I didn’t know any of that. | 我什么都不知道 |
[34:55] | Why would you? | 你怎么会知道 |
[34:56] | You only ever think about yourself. | 你向来只考虑自己 |
[35:02] | That’s not true, Mom. | 不是这样的 妈妈 |
[35:06] | If I have to choose between losin’ one daughter or two? | 如果我必须选择失去一个女儿还是两个 |
[35:11] | I’mma fight to save her. | 我要努力救她 |
[35:22] | Nah, that’s fair. | 很公平 |
[35:28] | Move it, move it, move it. | 动起来 动起来 动起来 |
[35:31] | When Hallie and Marta entered ninth grade, | 海莉和玛尔塔上九年级后 |
[35:34] | they became inseparable. | 变得形影不离 |
[36:35] | When I first met Marta, she made me nervous. | 我第一次见玛尔塔时 她让我很紧张 |
[36:41] | I had never seen anyone as sure of themself as her. | 我从未见过像她那样自信的人 |
[36:46] | Because of that, I didn’t really trust her. | 正因如此 我不太信任她 |
[36:55] | Until her parents started fighting all the time | 她父母经常吵架后 |
[36:57] | and she basically moved in with us for a few months. | 她搬来和我们一起住了几个月 |
[37:05] | D’ya like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[37:07] | I feel stupid. | 我觉得很傻 |
[37:08] | What? Everyone feels stupid. Who cares? | 什么 每个人都觉得很傻 谁在乎 |
[37:11] | – You feel stupid? – Yeah, I did. | -你觉得很傻吗 -是的 |
[37:13] | And then, I just chose not to feel stupid. | 然后我决定不觉得很傻 |
[37:17] | I don’t know if… I can… really get to that point. | 我不知道 我能否做到这点 |
[37:22] | 90% of life is confidence. | 人生的百分之九十是自信 |
[37:25] | And the thing about confidence is no one knows | 而自信这事 没人知道 |
[37:27] | if it’s real or not. | 是真是假 |
[37:31] | Okay, okay, I’m not runnin’ a brothel here. | 好吧好吧 我不是在开妓院 |
[37:33] | All right, girls? It’s time for bed. | 好了 姑娘们 该睡觉了 |
[37:36] | It’s supposed to be me. | 这角色本该是我 |
[37:38] | Oh, that’s supposed to be me. | 本该是我 |
[37:41] | All righty, beauty queens. It’s time for bed. Good night. | 好了 选美皇后们 该睡觉了 晚安 |
[37:45] | Good night, sugar pops. | 晚安 甜心们 |
[37:53] | Marta… | 玛尔塔 |
[37:56] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[37:59] | You can sleep in my bed if you want. | 你愿意的话可以睡我床上 |
[38:15] | My parents used to fight all the time, too, so I get it. | 我父母以前也老吵架 我能理解 |
[38:21] | You can stay here as long as you want. | 你想在这里待多久都行 |
[38:39] | Open the fucking door, Cassie. | 他妈的开门 凯茜 |
[38:41] | Open the door and tell me it was worth it. | 开门 告诉我这值得 |
[38:43] | You owe me that. | 你欠我的 |
[38:49] | Open the fucking door, Cassie! | 他妈的开门 凯茜 |
[38:53] | What kind of fucking friend are you? | 你他妈算哪门子朋友 |
[38:54] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[38:57] | This isn’t about Nate. | 和内特无关 |
[38:58] | This is about you and me and our friendship, | 是关于你我和我们的友谊 |
[39:00] | and if you wanna throw it away, then fine. | 如果你想抛弃它 那好 |
[39:03] | ‘Cause I don’t wanna be fucking friends with you. | 因为我他妈不想和你做朋友 |
[39:07] | Come here, babe. Let’s go. | 过来 宝贝 我们走 |
[39:10] | I’m just sick of it. I’m sick of it. | 我受够了 我受够了 |
[39:14] | He put me through hell and now he’s with my fucking best friend? | 他让我受尽折磨 现在却和我闺蜜在一起 |
[39:18] | Like, what the fuck? | 搞什么啊 |
[39:20] | – It’s fucked up. – When is it gonna end? | -糟透了 -什么时候才能结束 |
[39:23] | It’s fucked up. | 太操蛋了 |
[39:30] | Open the fucking door, Cassie! | 你他妈开门 凯茜 |
[39:33] | Open the fucking door! | 他妈的开门 |
[39:35] | She’s not gonna open it. Let’s just go. | 她不会开的 我们走吧 |
[39:36] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[39:40] | Maddy, come on. | 麦迪 算了 |
[39:41] | You’re a fucking coward. | 你个胆小鬼 |
[39:45] | You’re a fucking coward, | 你就是怂货 |
[39:46] | and I would’ve never done this to you. | 我永远都不会这么对你 |
[39:49] | I would’ve never done this to you. | 我永远不会这么对你 |
[42:03] | Am I everything you wished for? | 我是你想要的一切吗 |
[42:27] | I would love for you to fuck me… | 我想要你操我 |
[42:30] | whenever and… however you want. | 什么时候 怎样都行 |
[42:38] | You can control what I wear… | 你能控制我穿什么 |
[42:42] | what I eat… | 我吃什么 |
[42:49] | who I talk to. | 和谁说话 |
[42:55] | I want every guy you know to wanna fuck me… | 我想要你认识的每个男生都想上我 |
[42:59] | but they can’t. | 但他们没资格 |
[43:03] | Because they know I’m yours. | 因为他们知道我是你的 |
[43:06] | I belong to you… | 我属于你 |
[43:10] | and I will never complain | 我永远不会抱怨 |
[43:13] | because I trust you know what’s best. | 因为我信你知道什么是最好的 |
[43:24] | Aren’t you afraid people are gonna look down on ya? | 你不怕人们看不起你吗 |
[43:32] | At least I’m loved. | 至少有人爱我 |
[43:48] | Jake and Marta’s relationship | 杰克和玛尔塔的关系 |
[43:50] | was our first impression of love. | 是我们对爱的第一印象 |
[43:54] | No one’s ever loved me as much as you. | 没人像你这般爱我 |
[43:57] | No one ever will. | 没有人会 |
[45:52] | It’s just a dream. | 只是做梦 |
[45:57] | Quiet. | 静下来 |
[46:24] | But every relationship has its cracks. | 但每段关系都有裂痕 |
[46:30] | Some bigger than others. | 有些大到难以忽视 |
[46:35] | I’m afraid to tell him. | 我害怕告诉他 |
[46:39] | Do you think he’s gonna cry? | 你觉得他会哭吗 |
[46:41] | – He might. – Mm, don’t say that. | -可能会 -别这么说 |
[46:45] | But he might. | 但他也许会哭 |
[46:47] | I just feel bad. | 我感觉很难过 |
[46:51] | Bad enough to stay in East Highland for the rest of your life? | 难过到你愿意一辈子留在东高吗 |
[46:55] | Fuck no. | 当然不 |
[46:57] | Oh, you’ve made your decision. | 你已经决定好了 |
[47:02] | I just feel like I’m gonna break his heart. | 我觉得会让他心碎的 |
[47:06] | It’s good practice. | 这是好的锻炼 |
[47:11] | I got you something. | 我给你准备了点东西 |
[47:13] | – What? You didn’t have to. – I know. | -什么 不必这样的 -我知道 |
[47:18] | Somethin’ tells me you’ll enjoy it. | 我知道你会喜欢它的 |
[47:23] | 不要回头看 萨曼莎 | |
[47:48] | Ugh, hurry up! | 快点 |
[47:51] | Okay, this is it, people! | 朋友们 就是现在 |
[47:53] | It’s fuckin’ showtime! Let’s go! | 表演的时候到了 动起来 |
[47:56] | I need more energy, passion! | 拿出你们的活力 激情 |
[47:59] | – More glycerol, Sarah. – But it makes my skin break out. | -多抹点甘油 莎拉 -但我的皮肤要爆了 |
[48:01] | I don’t fuckin’ care. | 我不在乎 |
[48:04] | – You ready? – Yeah, I’m fuckin’ ready. | -你准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[48:06] | – Yeah, you ready? – Yeah, I’m fuckin’ re– | -准备好了吗 -准备好… |
[48:10] | Okay, Bobbi. If Mick fucks up another light cue, | 好了 博比 如果米克再弄错一个灯 |
[48:13] | I’m gonna fuckin’ kill him. | 我他妈就杀了他 |
[48:14] | Mick, you were two seconds too late on that light cue. | 米克 你灯光切得慢了两秒 |
[48:16] | Lexi is very angry with you. | 莱克茜对你很生气 |
[48:19] | Copy that. I’m really sorry. | 收到 很抱歉 |
[48:24] | – He says sorry. – Okay, I don’t fuckin’ care. | -他说抱歉 -行 我不在乎 |
[48:26] | Tell him we’ll replace him. | 跟他说我们会换掉他 |
[48:29] | – We don’t have anyone to replace him with. – Just threaten him. | -我们没人能替他 -你就威胁他 |
[48:34] | Mick, I am relaying a message directly from Lexi. | 米克 我从莱克茜那儿给你转达句话 |
[48:36] | If you mess up again, we will replace you. | 如果你再出错 我们就换掉你 |
[48:39] | With who? | 换谁啊 |
[48:41] | – He’s asking with who. – Literally anybody. Any– | -他问换谁 -谁都可以 随便 |
[48:44] | Mick, Mick, y-you– | 米克 米克 你… |
[48:46] | A blind three-year-old could do a better job than you. | 一个三岁的盲人小孩都能比你干得好 |
[49:22] | All right, babe. Time for me and the boys to work out. | 好了宝贝 现在是我和兄弟们的锻炼时间 |
[49:38] | You guys are so gay. | 你们太基了 |
[49:48] | Babe, that’s not funny. | 宝贝 这不好笑 |
[49:52] | By the way, your friend never came to pick up his ticket. | 顺便说下 你朋友一直没来取票 |
[49:55] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[49:57] | Man… | 老兄 |
[50:24] | Tie… no tie? | 要不要打领带 |
[50:27] | I think you look handsome with no tie. | 你不打领带比较帅 |
[50:30] | All right, fuck this shit then. | 好 那就不要这玩意儿了 |
[50:35] | Yo, you think, uh… | 你觉得 |
[50:38] | you think other people will think that I look handsome? | 其他人会觉得我帅吗 |
[50:41] | I do. | 会的 |
[50:44] | Cool… I’m finna go put my pants on. | 好 我去穿裤子 |
[51:27] | How ya doin’, playa? | 你怎么样 伙计 |
[51:55] | All right, uh… I’m finna head out. | 好了 我要出门了 |
[51:59] | Wait, you’re, uh, you’re leavin’? | 等等 你要走了吗 |
[52:02] | Yeah, I’m about to leave right now. | 对 我现在要走了 |
[52:10] | Is-is everything good? | 没什么事吧 |
[52:13] | All right, c’mon. Get outta here. | 好了 走吧 |
[52:15] | Run along, babe. | 快走吧 宝贝 |
[52:19] | Man, whoo! | 好家伙 |
[52:21] | All right. Come on, tiger. | 好了 来吧 猛男 |
[52:26] | Come on, let’s pump some iron, boys! | 来举铁啊 哥们儿 |
[52:31] | Hey, Paulie. Could you rub a smidgen of oil on my back? | 保利 你能在我背上擦点油吗 |
[52:33] | I can’t reach. My pecs are gettin’ too freakin’ big. | 我够不着 我的胸肌太大了 |
[52:37] | Anything for you, Jake. | 听君安排 杰克 |
[52:38] | Hey, Jake. Your body’s fantastic. Can I help? | 杰克 你身材太棒了 我能帮你吗 |
[54:45] | Oh my god! | 天呐 |
[55:40] | Lexi, you’re a fuckin’ G! | 莱克茜 你是个天才 |
[56:06] | It’s goin’ good, right? | 表演不错 对吧 |
[56:09] | She’s brilliant. Lexi’s brilliant. | 她太有才了 莱克茜真厉害 |
[56:13] | – Nate. – Why the fuck are they laughing? | -内特 -他们在笑什么 |
[56:16] | – Nate! – That shit is so fuckin’ homophobic. | -内特 -那太他妈恐同了 |
[56:18] | Babe, I’m so sorry. I had no idea Lex– | 宝贝 对不起 我不知道莱克茜… |
[56:20] | – She’s your fuckin’ sister! – No, I– | -她是你妹妹 -不 我… |
[56:21] | – I, I– No– – You know what, pack your shit. | -我 不… -收拾你的行李 |
[56:22] | Get the fuck outta my house. | 滚出我家 |
[56:23] | I’m fuckin’ done. | 我受够了 |