Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亢奋(Euphoria)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亢奋(Euphoria)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:16] 杰瑞快乐牧场 水果硬糖
[01:32] Here, baby. 给 宝贝
[01:38] Rue? 小茹
[01:41] Baby, I need, I need you to drink this, okay? 宝贝 你得喝水 好吗
[01:44] Come on, come on. 喝吧 喝吧
[01:47] Let’s just take a sip, baby, please. 就喝一口 宝贝 求你了
[02:10] Do you need help with that? 要我帮你剥吗
[02:36] I got you. 我扶住你了
[02:36] You know what I like about hospitals? 知道我喜欢医院哪一点吗
[02:39] We’re almost there. Come on. 快到了 加油
[02:42] They don’t need to know how good of a person you are 他们不用知道你是不是个好人
[02:44] in order to take care of you. 就会照顾你
[02:45] Come on. 加油
[02:48] They don’t need to know what’s going on in your head 他们不需要知道你脑子里在想什么
[02:49] before they wrap a bandage around your arm. 就会在你胳膊上缠好绷带
[02:52] Come on. 加油
[02:56] People like that are rare. 这样的人很少见
[03:01] The doctor put my mom in touch with a rehab, 那个医生让我妈妈联系了一家
[03:02] who might have an open bed early next week. 下周初可能有空床位的戒毒所
[03:05] Okay, okay. 好了 好了
[03:08] Told me to stay strong. 让我坚持住
[03:09] Okay, okay, okay. 好了 好了 好了
[03:12] My mom is one of those rare people, 我妈也属于那种少见的人
[03:14] but maybe that’s ’cause she’s my mom. 但也许是因为她是我妈
[03:18] She also grew up in the church. 另外 她在教堂长大
[03:22] And say what you want about Christians. 随便你说基督徒怎样
[03:25] At least they believe in forgiveness. 至少他们相信宽恕
[03:39] I don’t remember everything I said to my mom. 我不记得任何我对我妈说过的话
[03:45] It’s okay, Rue. 没事的 小茹
[03:50] It’s okay. 没事的
[03:53] I wish I could say I didn’t mean any of it. 我多想说那些都不是真心的
[03:56] Is that actually true? I mean, I thought it. 那是真话吗 至少我想过
[03:59] I felt it… I said it. 感受过 也说出口了
[04:13] I’m sure most people would say 我知道大多数人会说
[04:15] the world would be a better place without me. 这世上没我更好
[04:18] I don’t disagree. 我不否认
[04:22] In fact, I’ve been trying to leave it 其实我从记事起
[04:23] for as long as I can remember. 就在试着离开这个世界
[04:32] Ali is also one of those rare people. 阿里也是那种少见的人之一
[04:35] The strange thing is, 奇怪的是
[04:36] I bet most people would say the same thing about him. 我打赌大多数人会一致评价他说
[04:40] “He’s just a fuckin’ crackhead wife-beater.” “他就是个打老婆的瘾君子”
[04:43] I bet his daughter said that. 我敢说他女儿这么说过
[04:47] Even I kinda said that. 连我都多少说过
[04:50] That I regret. 我后悔那样
[04:52] Really fucking regret. 真的很后悔
[05:04] But if I’m being honest about who I am… 但如果坦诚地说我是谁
[05:07] I’m a liar, a thief. 我是撒谎精 是贼
[05:09] I’m violent, abusive, manipulative. 我暴力 虐待 操纵人心
[05:13] It’s cold. 冷
[05:14] It’s cold, Mom. Mom, it’s cold. 冷 妈 妈 冷
[05:16] Rue, you have to break your fever, baby, okay? 小茹 你得退烧 宝贝 好吗
[05:20] Okay? Come on. 好吗 来
[05:21] And even if I got clean today, 即使我今天戒毒了
[05:23] no one would forget the trauma of me not being clean. 没人会忘记我吸毒时的创伤
[05:27] Shit. 该死
[05:31] But I really regret what I said to Ali. 但我真的后悔对阿里说那些话
[05:35] Reducing someone’s life to a moment… 将某人的一生删减到一刻
[05:39] an ugly moment. 丑陋的一刻
[05:42] And punishing them for it. 为那一刻而惩罚他们
[05:49] That’s what cops do. 那是警察做的事
[05:52] It’s actually what everyone does. 也是每个人都会做的事
[05:55] It’s what you would do to me if you didn’t know me. 你如果不了解我 也会对我做这样的事
[06:17] Anyway, I should call Ali and apologize. 总之 我应该打给阿里道歉
[06:48] Hello. 喂
[06:52] Ali? 阿里
[06:55] It’s, um, it’s Rue. 是我 小茹
[06:58] What do you want, Rue? 有事吗 小茹
[07:18] I just wanted to, uh, call you and tell you that, um… 我只是想打给你 告诉你
[07:31] I just wanted to call you 我想打给你
[07:32] and tell you that I’m sorry for what I said. 告诉你我很抱歉说了那些话
[07:37] and I really regret it. 我真的很后悔
[07:42] I just– I never should’ve said that. 我… 我不该说那些话
[07:44] Rue. 小茹
[07:45] – And I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Rue! -我很抱歉 对不起 -小茹
[07:47] Listen to me. 听我说
[07:51] I forgive you. 我原谅你
[08:06] You do? 真的
[08:10] I do. 真的
[08:14] How do you know that I mean it? 你怎么知道我是真心的
[08:18] Because the hour is certain to come. 因为这一刻迟早会来
[08:21] So we must forgive graciously. 我们必须从容原谅
[08:31] Thank you. 谢谢你
[08:37] Thank you. 谢谢你
[09:25] You look like a cat coughed your ass up. 你看着虚弱得像个林黛玉
[09:33] Ali said he would only stop by 阿里说只有让他
[09:34] if he could cook dinner for the whole family. 给我们全家做饭他才愿意来
[09:36] Aw, thanks for having me. 谢谢你们邀请我
[09:39] – Oh, hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[09:42] I’m Ali. Nice to meet you. 我是阿里 很高兴认识你
[09:46] – You’re Rue’s sponsor? – Uh… I am. -你是小茹的担保人 -是的
[09:48] A better question is, uh, what’re you doin’ right now? 不如说说 你这会儿在干嘛
[09:52] Nothing. 没干嘛
[09:54] – Wanna help me cook? – Uh, I can help. -想帮我做饭吗 -我可以帮忙
[09:57] Nah, nah, you keep your stank 算了算了 别让你戒断期间
[09:59] withdrawal diarrhea-ass all away from my food. 拉稀的屁股把我的菜熏臭了
[10:04] – Oh, you wanna tell him about– – No, no! -你要不要告诉他… -不 不
[10:05] – I think you should. – No, no, no! -我觉得你应该说 -不 不
[10:07] Hey, yo, yo! I’m serious. You’re a health hazard. 我认真的 你威胁到我们健康了
[10:10] – In the other room. – Okay, dang. Thank you. Sorry. -回房去 -好吧 我去 谢了 抱歉
[10:13] Bye-bye. 拜拜
[10:14] Bye-bye? Bye-bye to you, too. 拜拜 你也拜拜
[10:16] I know you probably been washin’ that ass. 我知道你肯定洗过她的臭屁股
[10:26] They know I’m right. 她们知道我没说错
[10:27] Exactly. 没错
[10:33] I think she’s doin’ better today. 我觉得她今天好多了
[10:39] For as tough as it’s been on Rue, 比起小茹的艰难
[10:41] I’m sure it’s been harder on you. 我知道这对你来说更不容易
[10:44] Dice these tomatoes. 把这些番茄切块
[10:57] It’s okay to be angry at her. 你可以生她的气
[11:03] I’m not sure that helps anyone. 我觉得那样帮不到任何人
[11:06] Ah, well, oh, I… tend to disagree. 我看未必
[11:10] I think it would actually be good for you. 我觉得那对你有好处
[11:13] How? 怎么说
[11:16] You’re not wrong to be angry at her. 生她的气错不在你
[11:19] That shit hurts. 这种事很伤人
[11:21] It’s unfair. 很不公平
[11:23] You don’t deserve it. 你不该承受这些
[11:28] I’m fine. 我没事
[11:35] I am. 真的
[11:39] I didn’t say I didn’t believe you. 我没说我不信你
[11:47] Now, Nate didn’t know what happened with Cassie and Maddy 内特还不知道凯茜和麦迪的事
[11:50] because when he exercises, he puts his phone on silent. 因为他锻炼时手机静音
[11:58] The irony was Nate woke up that morning 讽刺的是内特今早醒来
[12:00] feeling fantastic. 感觉好极了
[12:03] Because after an 18-year dick-swinging contest with his dad… 因为在和他爸斗了18年后
[12:10] Nate had finally won. 内特终于赢了
[12:15] His mom seemed to be handling it well. 他妈妈似乎应对自如
[12:19] His brother on the other hand… 而另一边他哥却…
[12:22] Fuck is she so happy about? 她在乐什么呢
[12:24] not so well. 不怎么样
[12:37] It wasn’t the 38 missed calls 让他担心的
[12:39] from Cassie that concerned him. 不是凯茜的38个未接来电
[12:43] It was the fact that there were zero calls from Maddy. 而是麦迪一个电话都没打
[12:52] Part of the reason Nate loved Maddy as much as he did 内特那么爱麦迪的其中一个原因是
[12:55] is because she was loyal. 她的忠诚
[12:58] But it’s also what scared the living shit out of him. 也是这一点把他吓到腿软
[13:02] If anyone crossed her, she’d bury them. 惹毛她的人都会被弄死
[13:05] And he had now really fucking crossed her. 现在他真的惹毛她了
[13:10] And there was no doubt in Nate’s mind what Maddy 内特对麦迪要做什么
[13:12] was about to do. 了如指掌
[13:15] You know when a kid shoots up a school 当一个孩子在校园里枪杀别人
[13:17] and they go to interview the parents, 别人去采访他父母的时候
[13:18] and the parents are like, “We had no idea. 那对父母说 “我们不知道
[13:21] He seemed, like, totally normal.” 他看着挺正常的”
[13:24] And everyone watching is like, “You’re a fucking idiot.” 所有观众心想 “你这个白痴”
[13:27] That’s how I feel, but with Cassie. 我对凯茜就是这种感受
[13:30] Look, I never trusted her. 听着 我从不信任她
[13:32] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[13:34] Because she seems like the kind of person 因为她看上去像
[13:35] who would fuck your boyfriend. 会睡你男友的那种人
[13:37] I think I actually wanna murder her. 我觉得我真的想杀了她
[13:42] I get it. 我懂
[13:42] No, like, actually… 不 是真的
[13:44] plan a murder and carry it out. 计划谋杀 付诸行动
[13:47] I get it. 我懂
[13:48] Like a grisly murder. One that shocks the nation. 像那种震惊全国的可怕谋杀案
[13:54] I think that’s more than understandable. 这就不好懂了
[14:01] What about Nate? 内特呢
[14:05] I have a few ideas. 我有几个主意
[14:09] No! 不是吧
[14:12] – That’s dark-sided. – Are you two ready to order? -好阴暗 -你们准备好点单了吗
[14:14] No. 不
[14:16] she’s just on the phone. We’ll just be a couple minutes. 她还在打电话 我们过几分钟再点
[14:19] We prefer customers not use phones at the tables. 我们希望顾客在餐桌上不要使用手机
[14:23] – No, no, no. – I can understand. -不不不 -我能理解
[14:27] I will circle back. 那我过会儿再来
[14:28] Okay, thank you. 好的 谢谢
[14:31] She’s a cunt, yeah. 她是个贱人 对
[14:35] All right, bye. Love you. Okay. 好吧 再见 爱你 好的
[14:43] Sorry… I j– We haven’t said hello yet, 抱歉 我想着咱们还没问好呢
[14:45] so I just figured 所以我决定
[14:46] I would greet you like I normally greet you. 像平常那样来迎接你
[14:49] Oh, sorry. 对不起
[14:49] Maddy’s going through this thing. You know? 麦迪在经历一些事
[14:52] Sure. 当然
[14:53] – I get it. It’s awkward. – Yeah. -我懂 很尴尬 -是啊
[14:59] – So, what are we doing here? – Goin’ on a date. -我们在这儿干什么 -约会
[15:06] Yeah? 是吗
[15:09] ‘Cause on the phone you just kind of made it sound 因为在电话里你说得好像
[15:11] like, like it was an emergency. 是什么紧急事件一样
[15:13] – Did I? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[15:15] -No. -Like, you asked if I could cancel rehearsal. -不 -你问我能不能取消彩排
[15:19] I, um, I mean, well, I’ve– 我 我想说 我一直…
[15:23] I’ve… 我一直…
[15:25] been thinking… about us and, and our relationship, 在思考… 我们和我们的关系
[15:30] and, um… um… 以及…
[15:36] I have a… brain disorder. 我得了… 脑紊乱
[15:44] What? 什么
[15:46] That’s the rest of the sentence. 我就说到这儿了
[15:54] Um, I’m confused. 我很疑惑
[15:57] I think it’s terminal. 我觉得已经是晚期了
[15:59] Y-Y-You’ve been thinking a lot about our relationship 你思考了很久我们的关系
[16:02] because you have a, you have a terminal brain disorder? 因为你得了晚期脑紊乱
[16:05] Yeah, I just, like, keep thinking, like, 是啊 我一直在思考…
[16:07] all the hospital visits, and… 所有医院探视 以及…
[16:10] maybe, I’ll have to get out of school, 我可能还得辍学
[16:12] stay home, you know, 待在家
[16:13] with the little time I have left. 享受仅剩不多的时间
[16:17] What is this terminal brain disorder called? 你得的晚期脑紊乱叫什么
[16:19] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[16:19] ‘Cause you’re gonna google it, and then read about it, 你会去谷歌上查 然后仔细阅读
[16:21] and I’m just gonna see it on your face. 我就会在你脸上看到那副表情
[16:24] I feel like you’re l-lying to me. 我感觉你在对我撒谎
[16:27] Lying about a terminal brain disorder? 撒谎得了晚期脑紊乱吗
[16:33] That’s sick. 太可怕了吧
[16:34] A-And to be honest, the fact that you think 说实话 事实上你认为
[16:36] I would even lie about something that awful 我会对你撒这样严重的谎
[16:38] means there’s a big problem in this relationship, 就意味着我们的关系中存在很大问题
[16:40] which is, like, 就像
[16:41] literally what I was trying to say in the beginning. 我一开始想说的那样
[16:42] No, no. In the beginning, 不 不 一开始
[16:43] I feel like you started to break up with me, 我就感觉你要跟我分手了
[16:46] and then, you pivoted to telling me that 然后你转移话题告诉我
[16:47] you got, like, a terminal brain illness, 你得了晚期脑疾
[16:50] and now, I feel like you’re using my skepticism 现在我又感觉你在利用我的怀疑
[16:52] as, like, a reason to break up with me. 当作和我分手的理由
[16:55] That’s your experience. 那是你的感觉
[16:57] No, I think… that’s the experience. 不 我觉得… 事实就是这样
[17:00] It’s your experience of the experience– 是你对这件事的主观臆测
[17:02] Kat, you don’t wanna be in a relationship with me. 凯特 如果你不想跟我在一起
[17:05] And I get it. If it’s okay, just say it. 我能理解 你可以直说
[17:07] Just have, like, the courage to actually be honest 只要你有诚实表态的勇气
[17:09] ’cause what you’re doin’ right now, 因为现在你的所作所为
[17:10] it’s just, like– feels like shit. 真的让人感觉很糟糕
[17:11] I knew it. I– Wow. 我知道 我…
[17:14] Wow, I can’t believe this. 我简直难以置信
[17:15] You’re literally trying to break up with me. 你真的要跟我分手
[17:17] No, I’m, I’m trying to help you say what you wanna say. 不 我只是在帮你说出你想说的
[17:19] Is this some sort of, like, 这是什么
[17:20] manipulation tactic you learned 你在恶臭男讨论区
[17:22] on some fucking incel Reddit forum? 学到的操纵技巧吗
[17:23] God, this is the problem with guys like you. 老天 这就是你这种男人的问题
[17:26] I tell you I’m sick, 我告诉你我病了
[17:27] and you just dismiss my experience. 而你直接忽略我的经历
[17:30] Yeah, you just gaslight me, tell me how to feel 操纵我 告诉我怎样去感受
[17:33] all because I don’t meet your expectations. 只因我达不到你的期望
[17:35] All right, well, you’re right. 好吧 你说得对
[17:36] You didn’t live up to my expectations 你没有达到我的期望
[17:37] because I did expect you to at least be honest. 因为我的确期望你至少能诚实
[17:40] – I am being honest. – All right, -我很诚实 -行吧
[17:41] I don’t even think you believe that, 我甚至觉得这话你自己都不信
[17:43] but, you know, that’s besides the point 但这都是次要的
[17:44] ’cause I think we need to break up. 因为我觉得我们该分手了
[17:46] Wow, wow. I didn’t see that one coming. 这我倒没料到
[17:52] I didn’t either. 我也没有
[17:56] Bye! 再见
[18:03] Lex… 小莱
[18:06] Hon, take these in the back and hide ’em in the bushes. 亲爱的 把这些放后院藏到灌木里
[18:07] You really think she’s gonna stab herself? 你真觉得她会捅自己吗
[18:10] Your sister’s very emotional… Yes. 你姐姐非常冲动… 是的
[18:15] – Really? – In the bushes, now. -真的吗 -藏到灌木里 就现在
[18:19] Go! 快去
[18:21] Hurry! 快点
[18:41] It was at some point while breaking branches off a tree 折断树枝来掩盖灌木丛中
[18:44] in order to camouflage a bucket 那一篮子刀具的
[18:45] of kitchen knives in a bush… 某个时刻
[18:48] that Lexi started to have 莱克茜开始
[18:49] second thoughts about putting on her play. 重新思考是否要把她的剧本搬上舞台
[18:53] Well, you know what… 你知道…
[18:54] what you should put in the play… 最应该写进你剧本里的
[18:58] that time I beat Nate’s ass at that party. 是我在派对上暴揍内特那次
[19:00] No! Oh god. 才不是 天呐
[19:04] I don’t know. Cassie isn’t doing too well. 我也不知道 凯茜现在状态不太好
[19:06] I’m worried that… 我担心…
[19:07] she’s gonna see the play, and then, she’s gonna… 她会看到这个剧 然后 她会…
[19:10] freak out. 崩溃
[19:12] Yeah, I mean… 是的 我想说…
[19:15] everybody gets their feelings hurt. You know? 每个人的感情都会受到伤害
[19:18] Yeah. 对
[19:19] Some people… 有些人…
[19:21] some people need to get their feelings hurt sometimes. 有些人的感情有时就是需要受伤
[19:24] Yeah… I– 是啊 我…
[19:26] It’s, like, the first time in my life 感觉是我人生第一次
[19:27] I’m doing something for myself. 为自己做一些事
[19:30] Shit. 我去
[19:31] What exactly is… the idea behind the play? 这个剧本背后的想法是什么
[19:35] I don’t know, it’s… it’s, like, 我不知道 就… 就是
[19:37] about a group of girlfriends 关于一群好姐妹
[19:39] who sort of… 她们…
[19:42] grow up and grow apart. 一起长大又分道扬镳
[19:44] Damn, so it’s kinda like, uh, 我去 所以就像
[19:46] – “Stand By Me” Vibes. – Yes, exactly! -《伴我同行》那种感觉 -是的 没错
[19:50] – I love that movie. That’s… exactly it. – Hell yeah. -我超爱那部电影 就是那样 -是啊
[19:54] Come on now. I’ve watched that film, like, 50 times. 别说了 那部电影我看了大概五十遍
[19:57] – Have you really? – That’s my shit, come on. -真的吗 -那是我的最爱 信我
[20:00] In fact, my, my grandma has it on DVD, you know? 实际上 我姥姥有这部电影的影碟
[20:07] Should we watch it? 要看吗
[20:11] Lexi needed a break. 莱克茜需要清静一下
[20:15] Cassie… can I use the bathroom? 凯茜 我能用厕所吗
[20:18] No. 不行
[20:21] Yo, this is Nate. 我是内特
[20:22] I’m busy. Leave a message at the beep. 我正忙 哔声后请留言
[20:27] Yo, this is Nate. I’m busy. 我是内特 我正忙
[20:29] Leave a message at the beep. 哔声后请留言
[20:34] Whatever you do, 不管你做什么
[20:35] don’t marry anyone you meet in high school. 不要跟任何高中认识的人结婚
[20:39] I mean it. I used to be fun. 我认真的 我过去也很有趣
[20:41] And I know you don’t believe me, 知道你不相信
[20:43] – but I was fuckin’ hot. – No, I believe you. -但我那时很辣 -不 我相信你
[20:46] Yeah, well, could’ve had anything I wanted. 本可以得到任何我想要的东西
[20:50] Then I just… fell in love with your dad. 结果我却… 爱上了你爸爸
[20:53] – Well, I’m very happy he’s gone. – Yeah. -我很高兴他现在走了 -是啊
[20:57] Do me a favor. Just… don’t take your anger out on me. 帮我个忙 别对我撒气
[21:01] Why would I be angry at you? 我为何要对你生气
[21:03] ‘Cause you’re an angry guy. 因为你易怒
[21:05] No, I was angry at Dad. 不 我对爸爸很生气
[21:07] That’s very different than, you know, being angry. 这跟易怒很不一样
[21:09] Okay… Whatever you say. 好吧 随便你怎么说
[21:12] And I feel like when I was angry, 而且我认为在我发怒的时候
[21:14] I had a pretty good reason to be angry. 都有很正当的理由
[21:16] Okay, look, I’m not, I’m not saying angry people 好吧 听着 我不是说发怒的人
[21:18] don’t have a reason to be angry. 没有理由发怒
[21:20] Right? You hated your father. 好吗 你讨厌你爸
[21:21] That’s as good a reason as any. 这跟其他理由一样说得通
[21:22] Yeah, but that’s my point. 对 但我指的是
[21:23] My anger was directed toward him. 我的怒气是针对他
[21:25] It’s not just towards anyone. 不是针对其他人
[21:26] Yeah, I don’t know about that. 那我就不知道了
[21:27] No, it’s not. It’s fuckin’ specific. 不 我的怒气是有特定对象的
[21:29] Okay, look… 好 听着
[21:31] can we just have a nice time? 我们能轻松地聊会儿天吗
[21:34] Yeah? 好吗
[21:35] – Yeah. – Okay, thank you. -好 -好的 谢谢
[21:41] Need another bottle. 还得再来一瓶
[21:43] I’m not the bad guy. 我不是坏人
[21:44] Everyone keeps looking at me like I’m the bad guy, 所有人都看着我 好像我是坏人似的
[21:47] but I’m not the bad guy! 但我不是坏人
[21:48] – Well, you’re not the good guy. – Yeah, that’s for sure. -你也不是好人 -对 肯定不是
[21:52] Everyone thinks that I was hooking up with Nate 所有人都认为内特和麦迪还在一起时
[21:54] when he and Maddy were still together, 我就跟他勾搭上了
[21:55] but that’s not accurate. There was no crossover. 但这不准确 时间上并不重合
[21:57] Cassie, please, just a little bit of peace, please. 凯茜 拜托 请冷静一点
[22:01] But Rue made it sound like 但小茹说得好像
[22:03] we were just hooking up the entire time, 我们一直在勾勾搭搭
[22:04] but I would never do that to someone I love. 但我绝不会这样对我爱的人
[22:06] Yeah, I don’t think that’s a real airtight defense. 好吧 我认为这不是无懈可击的辩解
[22:09] It’s the truth! 这是事实
[22:11] Oh, Cassie, you’re driving me nuts! 凯茜 你快把我逼疯了
[22:13] It’s one thing to do what you did, 你做过什么是一回事
[22:14] and it’s another thing to pretend you’re all innocent, 装作完全无辜又是另一回事
[22:16] – and it’s no big deal. – I’m just pointing out the facts. -这不是什么大事 -我只是指出事实
[22:19] – Well, I’m pointing out the principle. – What principle? -我是在指出原则 -什么原则
[22:22] The “Don’t fuck your best friend’s boyfriend” principle. “别碰闺蜜男朋友”原则
[22:24] That is what I am trying to tell you, Mom! 这就是我要跟你说的 妈
[22:27] They weren’t boyfriend and girlfriend, god! 他们当时不是男女朋友 天啊
[22:30] I don’t care! 我不在乎
[22:30] I just wanna watch my “Millionaire Matchmaker” 我只想安静地看一小时
[22:32] in peace for one hour, 《百万爱情介绍所》
[22:34] one goddamn hour! 就一小时
[22:36] Fuck! 靠
[22:38] You, uh, you still seein’ that, that, that blonde girl? 你还在和那个金发姑娘见面吗
[22:41] Why? 为什么这么问
[22:43] ‘Cause I prefer her to Maddy. 因为相比麦迪我更喜欢她
[22:45] Well, you’re in luck. 你运气不错
[22:47] So, so you’re dating? 所以你们在约会吗
[22:49] No, I just mean 不 我是说
[22:50] Maddy’s never gonna fuckin’ talk to me again. 麦迪永远不会再跟我说话了
[22:53] – Oh, well, that’s good. – Well, we’ll see. -那太好了 -走着瞧吧
[22:57] I was, I was just terrified you were gonna get her pregnant. 我 我之前很怕你把她肚子搞大
[23:00] Who? Maddy? 谁 麦迪吗
[23:02] She’s the type that would keep it just to spite you. 她是那种会留着孩子只为刁难你的人
[23:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:06] Can’t really picture her being a mom. 我无法想象她当妈
[23:08] Ooh, man, I could. 天啊 我可以
[23:10] Especially if it meant she had the chance 尤其当这意味着她有机会
[23:11] to screw you over for the rest of her life. 一辈子坑死你
[23:13] Yeah, well, she’s not fuckin’ pregnant, 好吧 她没怀孕
[23:15] and she’s never gonna talk to me again. 她也永远不会再跟我说话
[23:17] So… what about the blonde girl? 那个金发姑娘呢
[23:22] – Oh, it’s complicated. – Why? -一言难尽 -怎么了
[23:25] Um, she’s Maddy’s best friend. 她是麦迪最好的朋友
[23:29] Shit. 我去
[23:33] Who’s the cunt now? 谁才是那个贱人
[23:35] Do you remember when she said that? 你记得她说那话的时候吗
[23:37] – Yes, I do remember. – Oh my god. -是的 我记得 -天啊
[23:40] I know it’s not the right thing to say… 我知道这么说不对
[23:42] but when you grabbed her after that, and you, like, 但你在那之后抓住她
[23:45] pulled her ass off, I was thinkin’, “That’s my boy.” 把她拽走 我就想”这才是我儿子”
[23:47] Huh? “Stickin’ up for his mama.” 好吗 “为妈妈出头”
[23:50] Oh my gosh. Shit. 天呐 我去
[23:53] – Yeah, it was a pretty insane thing to do. – I know, well, -是啊 那么做太疯狂了 -我知道
[23:56] you know, you didn’t have to go so far as to choke her. 你不必掐住她的脖子
[24:01] – I didn’t choke her. – Mmm. -我没掐她脖子 -好吧
[24:04] – Mom, they dropped the charges. – Okay. -妈 他们撤销了指控 -好的
[24:08] – I didn’t fuckin’ choke her. – Look… -我没掐她脖子 -听着
[24:09] at that moment, I, I wanted to choke the girl, too. 在那一刻 我也想掐死那姑娘
[24:11] Yeah, but my point is I didn’t fucking choke her, Mom. 行 但我要说的是我没掐她 妈
[24:13] Okay! 知道了
[24:14] Don’t get so upset that ya end up chokin’ me. 别那么生气到最后要掐我脖子了
[24:16] ‘Cause I won’t drop the charges. 因为我不会撤销指控
[24:18] I’ll fuckin’ clean house. 我会清理门户
[24:24] Sorry. 抱歉
[24:27] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[24:32] I just wanna die! 我想死
[24:36] Well, a corkscrew ain’t gonna cut it. 开瓶器割不开的
[24:39] No… 不…
[24:42] I told you. 我早就说了
[24:46] I don’t understand. I thought you hated Nate. 我不明白 我以为你讨厌内特
[24:49] When I didn’t know him. 我那时不了解他
[24:51] You’ve literally known him forever. 你和他已经认识很久了
[24:54] Not like I do now. 和我现在了解的不同
[24:57] Wait, is this why you ratted on Fezco? 等等 这就是你背叛菲兹克的原因吗
[25:00] No. 不是
[25:01] Oh my god. That’s why you did it? 天呐 所以你才那么做吗
[25:02] – No! – That’s why you said something? -不是 -这就是你为什么会那么说吗
[25:04] – ‘Cause you were sleeping with him? – No, I wasn’t! -因为你当时在和他上床 -我没有
[25:06] Oh really? When did you start sleeping together? 真的吗 你们什么时候开始上床的
[25:09] Uh… I, I don’t, I don’t know the exact date. 我不… 我不知道具体日期
[25:13] Okay, well, was it before or after New Year’s? 好吧 是跨年派对之前还是之后
[25:15] I don’t know! 我不知道
[25:16] Okay, but for someone who’s so obsessed with 好吧 但对你这么痴迷于
[25:18] windows of time, I find that hard to believe. 时间管理的人来说 我不信
[25:19] God, Lexi, you are making me feel worse! 天啊 莱克茜 你让我感觉更糟了
[25:22] Do you even know why Fezco did what he did? 你知道菲兹克为什么要那么做吗
[25:23] – No, do you?! – Yeah, I do. -不 难道你知道 -对
[25:27] Then tell me. 那就告诉我
[25:28] No, I’m not gonna tell you because you’ll tell Nate. 我会不告诉你的 因为你会告诉内特
[25:29] – I don’t fuckin’ trust you. – No one does! -我不相信你 -没人相信我
[25:33] Yeah, ’cause you fell in love with someone 对 因为你爱上了一个
[25:34] who spent years making fun of you. It’s sad. 多年来一直取笑你的人 太可悲了
[25:40] Did you know Dad was cheating on you? 你知道爸背着你搞外遇吗
[25:43] Did you? 你知道吗
[25:46] No. 不知道
[25:49] I don’t, I don’t believe that for a second 我 我根本不相信
[25:51] because when he came in here 因为他来这里时
[25:53] and he was ranting and raving about 一边怒气冲冲地大吼说
[25:56] bein’ a man, and markin’ his territory– 他是个男人 一边标记自己的地盘
[25:57] I don’t know, whatever the fuck he was talking about. 我根本不知道他在说什么
[26:01] I looked at Aaron and I looked at you, 我看了看艾伦 再看了看你
[26:04] and, boy, was there a difference 天啊 你和他的反应
[26:06] in his response and your response. 截然不同
[26:07] It’s because Aaron is a fucking idiot. 因为艾伦是个蠢货
[26:13] Okay, he is, isn’t he? 好吧 他就是个蠢货
[26:15] That’s terrible. I’m laughing. 这太糟了 笑死我了
[26:23] You know what? 知道吗
[26:24] I think I’m gonna buy a Peloton. 我想买台健身器
[26:27] – Yeah, I am gonna start dating. – You’re a drunk. -对 我要开始约会 -你是个酒鬼
[26:29] Mm, what? You don’t want a stepfather? 怎么 你不想要继父吗
[26:31] – Mom, shut up. – No? Ooh, ooh! -妈 闭嘴 -不要吗
[26:33] What about one who’s your age? That’d be fun. 你的同龄人怎么样 那会很有趣
[26:34] Shut the fuck up. 闭嘴
[26:35] You’re acting like a fuckin’ teenager. 你幼稚得像个青少年
[26:37] – Jesus fuckin’ Christ. – Wow! -我的老天啊 -真厉害
[26:39] Why is it, why is it that you only have 为什么 你为什么
[26:42] the bad qualities of your father, 只继承了你爸的缺点
[26:45] – and none of the good qualities? – Okay. -一点优点都没继承呢 -好吧
[26:48] Right, so Cal, Cal’s a fuckin’ saint now. 行 所以卡尔现在成圣人了
[26:50] No. That’s, that’s, that’s not what I said. 不 我… 我没这么说
[26:52] That’s literally what you fuckin’ said. 你就是这么说的
[26:54] No, it’s not. I just– 不 我没有 我只是…
[26:58] He’s deeply flawed, and somehow… 他有严重的性格缺陷 不知为什么
[27:02] somehow, some way, we 我们却以某种方式
[27:03] raised a child who’s even more deeply flawed. 培养出一个性格缺陷更严重的孩子
[27:07] Do you ever wonder about that? Do you just like– 你有想过吗 你有想过…
[27:10] What went wrong? Do you ever think about that? 到底哪里出了错 你想过吗
[27:12] No, of course, you don’t 当然没有 你不会想
[27:13] because your fuckin’ dumb-ass dad 因为你那个蠢货爹
[27:15] didn’t believe in therapy, so… 不相信心理治疗 所以
[27:18] self-reflection’s off the table. It’s just– 你不可能自我反省 只是…
[27:24] It’s just a mystery to me. 只是我不理解
[27:26] ‘Cause you were such a sweet little baby. 因为你从前是多么可爱的孩子
[27:31] I remember you used to come to our bedroom at night, 我记得你过去晚上常来我们卧室
[27:34] and you would, you would ask me 你会问我
[27:35] if I wanted anything to drink, 入睡前想不想
[27:37] you know, before bed, and sometimes I’d say, 喝点什么 有时我会说
[27:40] “Yeah,” you know, “I want a glass of water,” “是的 我想喝杯水”
[27:42] just to see if you’d, if you’d do it, if you meant it, 就想看看你是否真的会去倒水
[27:44] and you did. 而你去倒了
[27:47] Hm, you’d bring it up, right? 你会把水端来 好吗
[27:49] You’d put it on the nightstand, 把水放在床头柜上
[27:50] and then, you’d give me a little kiss, 然后轻轻亲我一下
[27:53] and you’d tell me you loved me. 告诉我你爱我
[27:55] Then you’d look over at your dad, 然后你看向你爸
[27:56] and… you’d tell him you loved him, too, 告诉他你也爱他
[27:59] but without the kiss. 但没亲他
[28:02] And then… I don’t know, somewhere, like, around… 然后 我不知道 差不多
[28:06] eight or nine, you just, you-you darkened. 八九岁时 你变抑郁了
[28:11] Do you remember those years? 你还记得那些年吗
[28:15] – Not really, no. – God, I used to ask your dad, -不记得了 -天啊 我曾问你爸说
[28:17] I was like, “Did a baseball hit him in the head? “他被棒球砸中头了吗
[28:20] “Did he get a concussion? Did something happen? “他得了脑震荡吗 出什么事了
[28:22] I just– I don’t understand.” 我 我不明白”
[28:24] It was such a drastic change, and I, I swear– 简直判若两人 我发誓…
[28:26] What’s the fucking point? What’s the point of all this? 有什么意义 说这些有什么意义
[28:28] Look, I’m just– I’m just tryin’ to figure out 听着 我只是想搞清
[28:30] how things ended up the way they ended up. That’s all. 事情怎么最终变成这个样子 仅此而已
[28:35] I feel like you’re tryin’ to say something without sayin’ it. 我觉得你话里有话
[28:41] I-I’m not. 我没有
[28:45] Just… forget I– 忘记我…
[29:02] Who said Nate was a bad person? Rue? 谁说内特是坏人来着 小茹吗
[29:05] It doesn’t matter. 这不重要
[29:06] ‘Cause if we wanna talk about people, 因为如果我们想谈论人
[29:08] – let’s talk about Rue. – Rue’s a good girl. -那就谈谈小茹吧 -小茹是个好女孩
[29:10] And I’m not? 我就不是吗
[29:12] I didn’t say you’re not a good girl. 我没说你不是好女孩
[29:14] Rue’s had a very hard life. 小茹过得很艰难
[29:16] Not harder than my life or Lexi’s life. 也没我和莱克茜艰难
[29:20] – It’s different. – Right. -不一样 -行吧
[29:22] Her dad died and ours just stopped calling. 她爸死了 我们的爸爸没联系了
[29:25] I don’t know which is worse. 我不知道哪个更糟
[29:26] And if you weren’t such a fucking loser 如果你不是个没自尊的
[29:28] with no self-respect, 窝囊废
[29:29] you’d drop her ’cause she 你就放弃她了
[29:30] – treats you like shit. – Enough! Enough! -因为她对你糟透了 -够了 够了
[29:32] What, I can’t say it to her, 怎么 我不能这么说她
[29:34] but you two can say it to me?! 你俩却可以这么说我
[29:35] I never said you didn’t have any self-respect! 我从没说过你没有自尊
[29:37] You don’t have to! I can fuckin’ feel it! 不用你说 我他妈感觉到了
[29:43] Oh, she needs a fucking exorcism. 真该给她驱个邪
[29:49] The truth was, Nate didn’t give a shit 事实是 内特根本不在乎
[29:51] about what would happen to his dad. 他爸会怎么样
[29:54] He did, however, 但他确实
[29:55] care about what happened to his dad’s business 很关心他爸的生意会怎样
[29:58] because, eventually, that would become Nate’s business. 因为最终都会成为他的生意
[30:03] And while he didn’t know much about real estate… 虽然他不怎么了解房地产
[30:08] he did know there wasn’t 但他知道
[30:08] much of a market for homes built by a pedophile. 恋童癖建的房子没什么市场
[30:16] or the son of a pedophile. 恋童癖儿子建的房子也一样
[30:19] Even though, technically, he wasn’t a pedophile, 虽然严格说来 他不是恋童癖
[30:21] but it’s not like you could argue that out loud. 但也不可能大声争辩
[30:49] Meanwhile, Jules was at home. 此时 茱尔丝在家
[30:52] And she hadn’t talked to Elliot since… 她再也没和埃利奥特说话 自从…
[30:55] You know what? 告诉你吧
[30:55] Actually, I don’t want to talk about Jules and Elliot. 其实 我不想谈茱尔丝和埃利奥特
[30:58] Fuck them. Let’s go back to Maddy. 去他们的 我们谈回麦迪
[31:01] Then, there are two King Boo’s, 然后 有两个王嘘[任天堂旗下角色]
[31:03] and then, three King Boo’s. 然后 有三个王嘘
[31:05] Maddy wasn’t just angry about Nate and Cassie. 麦迪不只是生内特和凯茜的气
[31:08] She was also depressed and heartbroken. 她还很沮丧 心碎
[31:17] All the times that Cassie consoled her, 凯茜一直在安慰她
[31:20] comforted her, pretended to be there for her… 安抚她 假装陪着她
[31:26] none of it was real. 都不是真的
[31:32] It was all an illusion. 都是错觉
[32:14] – How was your night? – It was nice. -今晚怎么样 -很棒
[32:17] I hadn’t seen my girlfriends in a while, 我有段时间没见闺蜜们了
[32:18] so it was good to catch up 能聊点毫无意义
[32:20] on all the meaningless, fun bullshit. 但有趣的东西挺好的
[32:23] Well, Theo and I played two and a half hours of video games, 西奥和我打了两个半小时游戏
[32:26] and then, he told me about how he loves demons, 他告诉我他很喜欢恶魔
[32:28] and that when I sleep, they’re gonna steal my heart. 我睡觉时 他们会偷走我的心
[32:32] He’s a nut. 这孩子比较怪
[32:37] Feel like we should get drunk and go for a swim. 我们应该喝个烂醉 然后去游泳
[32:42] Okay. 好
[32:45] Maddy didn’t wanna tell Samantha 麦迪不想告诉萨曼莎
[32:47] what had happened with Nate and Cassie. 内特和凯茜的事
[32:49] But after two glasses of wine… 但两杯酒下肚
[32:52] she told her what had happened with Nate and Cassie. 她就把他俩的事跟她说了
[32:56] – God, that’s horrible. – Right? -太糟糕了 -对吧
[33:01] – You want to hear something more horrible? – What? -你想听更糟糕的事吗 -什么
[33:05] When I was in college, 我上大学时
[33:06] I kind of did the same thing to one of my best friends. 也对我一个好朋友做了这种事
[33:09] – You mean you were me? – No. -你说你是我 -不
[33:11] No, that’d be less horrible. I, I was her. 那就没那么糟了 我是她
[33:14] Don’t tell me that. I like you. 别告诉我 我还挺喜欢你的
[33:16] – Please don’t tell me that. – Yeah, I know, I know. -千万别和我说 -知道知道
[33:20] You fucked one of your girlfriend’s boyfriends? 你上了你闺蜜的男朋友
[33:22] Yeah, multiple times. 很多次
[33:24] You did this to multiple girlfriends? 你对好几个闺蜜都这么做了
[33:26] No! Jesus. Just one. 不 天啊 只有一个
[33:30] Yeah… many times. 很多次
[33:34] Okay, but how close were you? 好吧 你们有多要好
[33:38] – No, don’t do this to me. – I know. I’m sorry. -别这样对我 -对不起
[33:42] Why? 为什么
[33:45] Because he gave me just the right 因为他在错误的时间
[33:46] amount of attention at the wrong time. 给了我恰到好处的关注
[33:49] That is so depressing. 太难过了
[33:52] I was a fucking mess in high school… 我在高中 大学和20多岁时
[33:55] in college, and in my 20s. 都一团糟
[33:59] The idea that there was ever anyone in the world 一想到世上有人愿意和我安顿下来
[34:02] who… would want to settle down and marry me 并和我结婚
[34:05] was a complete shock to me. 我就很震惊
[34:07] – You’re lying. – No. I’m not. -你在说谎 -我没有
[34:10] I was, literally, 我真的是那种
[34:12] the girl that everyone and their mothers used to say, 每个人和他们母亲常提的女孩
[34:14] “No one would ever settle down and marry her, “没有人会安顿下来娶她
[34:17] and God-help whoever did.” 上帝保佑娶她的人”
[34:19] Why would they say that? 他们为什么这么说
[34:21] Because I was messy. 因为我一团糟
[34:23] Oh, and I loved to fight. 我喜欢吵架
[34:26] See, I’m not a mess, but I do love a fight. 我不是一团糟 但我喜欢吵架
[34:29] – Oh, it’s the best. – Totally underrated. -这样最好 -完全被低估了
[34:31] In the long run, not so much, 长远来看 没那么重要
[34:32] – but in the moment? – It’s fucking amazing. -但在当下 -酷毙了
[34:35] Oh, it’s so good. 太棒了
[34:37] – But… I mean, that’s just who I am. – Yeah? -但这就是我 -是吗
[34:41] I used to think that’s who I was, too, until I met Sebastian. 我以前也这么认为 直到遇见塞巴斯蒂安
[34:44] You don’t fight? 你不吵架了
[34:46] Not really, no. 不怎么吵
[34:47] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -嗯
[34:50] I just don’t think my brain is wired that way. 我觉得我的大脑没法那样
[34:54] If you are still dating guys like this in your 40s, 如果你四十多岁还和这种男人约会
[34:56] we’d be having a very different conversation, 我们的对话会大不一样
[34:58] but you’re 18 years old. Who gives a shit? 但你才十八岁 谁在乎啊
[35:05] Did you and your friend ever make up? 你和你朋友和好了吗
[35:07] God no. She never spoke to me again. 没有 她再也没和我说话
[35:10] 导演 罗伯·莱纳
[35:16] 编剧 雷纳尔多·吉迪恩 布鲁斯·A·埃文斯
[35:18] Oh god. 天啊
[35:24] It’s so sad. 太伤感了
[35:28] Think I got somethin’ in my fuckin’ eye. 眼睛里好像进东西了
[35:31] ♪ And the land is dark ♪ ♪大地一片漆黑♪
[35:36] ♪ Is the only light we’ll see ♪ ♪我们只能看见那光亮♪
[35:41] ♪ No, I won’t be afraid ♪ ♪不 我不会害怕♪
[35:45] ♪ Oh, I won’t be afraid ♪ ♪我不会害怕♪
[35:49] ♪ Just as long as you stand ♪ ♪只要你站在♪
[35:53] ♪ Stand by me ♪ ♪在我身旁♪
[35:56] ♪ So darlin’, darlin’, stand by me ♪ ♪亲爱的 亲爱的 在我身旁♪
[36:01] ♪ Oh, stand by me ♪ ♪在我身旁♪
[36:06] ♪ Oh, stand ♪ ♪站在♪
[36:09] ♪ Stand by me, stand by me ♪ ♪在我身旁 在我身旁♪
[36:14] ♪ If the sky that we look upon ♪ ♪如果我们仰望的天空♪
[36:19] ♪ Should tumble and fall ♪ ♪摇摇欲坠♪
[36:22] ♪ Or the mountains should crumble to the sea ♪ ♪或者山脉崩塌入海♪
[36:30] ♪ I won’t cry, I won’t cry ♪ ♪我不会哭 我不会哭♪
[36:34] ♪ No, I won’t shed a tear ♪ ♪我不会掉眼泪♪
[36:38] ♪ Just as long as you stand ♪ ♪只要你站在♪
[36:42] ♪ Stand by me ♪ ♪在我身旁♪
[36:45] ♪ And darlin’, darlin’, stand by me ♪ ♪亲爱的 亲爱的 在我身旁♪
[36:50] ♪ Oh, stand by me ♪ ♪在我身旁♪
[36:54] ♪ Woah, stand now ♪ ♪现在站在♪
[36:57] ♪ Stand by me ♪ ♪在我身旁♪
[36:59] ♪ Stand by me ♪ ♪在我身旁♪
[37:27] Faye! Come here. 费伊 过来
[37:32] Hurry the fuck up! 他妈的快点
[37:36] – What are you doing? – I gotta talk to you. -你在干什么 -我得和你谈谈
[37:39] Why are you in the alley? 你为什么在巷子里
[37:50] And then, so the fucking cops knock on my door, 然后条子敲我的门
[37:52] – askin’ all kinds of questions. – What questions? -问各种问题 -什么问题
[37:55] – Questions about Mouse. – What did you say? -有关”老鼠”的问题 -你说什么了
[37:58] Nothing. But then, the next day I was walking, 什么也没说 但第二天我在街上走
[38:00] and I’m like– I had a couple OCs in my pocket, 我口袋里有些奥施康定
[38:02] and they just ran up talkin’ all kinds of crazy shit. 他们就跑过来 说些疯话
[38:04] You know, “You’re gonna go to prison. We know you killed Mouse.” 你要坐牢了 我们知道是你杀了”老鼠”
[38:07] I was like, “I, I didn’t kill Mouse.” 我说 我没杀”老鼠”
[38:09] Are you cooperating? 你跟他们合作了
[38:11] Hell no. 当然没有
[38:12] Babe, they already had their sights set on fuckin’ Fez and Ash. 宝贝 他们已经盯上小菲和”烟缸弟”了
[38:16] So, you are cooperating with the police. 所以你在和警方合作
[38:19] I do not know if that is the right word, 我不知道这个词对不对
[38:20] all right, but I’m helping ’em out. 但我是在帮他们
[38:22] Okay, they definitely had their sights set on them beforehand, 他们肯定之前就盯上他们了
[38:24] so I didn’t set anything into motion. 所以我什么也没做
[38:25] I love you, baby, 我爱你 宝贝
[38:26] and I’m gonna be coming over soon, 我很快就会过来
[38:28] and I’m gonna be talkin’ about some things, 和你谈些事
[38:29] and I need you to stay the fuck out of it. 你别插手
[38:47] Oh, hey, it’s raining. 在下雨
[38:51] I’m gonna take a shower. 我要去洗个澡
[39:09] This shit go hard. 很难做啊
[39:16] But for real though, if, 但说真的
[39:18] if your play is anything like “Stand By Me,” 如果你的剧本像《伴我同行》一样
[39:22] you’re not gonna have no problems. 你肯定没问题的
[40:24] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[40:26] Don’t worry. I’m not here to apologize. 别担心 我不是来道歉的
[40:30] Can you imagine if I was sitting here with a gun 你能想象我坐在这拿把枪
[40:33] forcing you to accept my apology? 逼你接受我的道歉吗
[40:37] – You’re scaring me. – Yeah… -你吓到我了 -是啊
[40:42] It’s kinda the point. 说到点上了
[40:57] I love you. I love you, Nate. 我爱你 我爱你 内特
[41:01] Nate… I love you. 内特 我爱你
[41:04] I know you better than anyone in this world. 我比世上的任何人都了解你
[41:08] I humiliated you. 我羞辱了你
[41:11] It’s over. 我们结束了
[41:37] Why do you think my dad likes to film himself fucking? 你觉得我爸为什么喜欢拍性爱录像
[41:43] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[42:02] Can you believe it was Jules? 你敢信那是茱尔丝吗
[42:17] I’m gonna need that disc now. 我要那张碟
[42:23] I don’t have it. 我没有
[42:27] Okay. 好
[42:31] Okay. 行
[42:47] Take a deep breath. 深呼吸
[43:05] Stop it, Nate. 别这样 内特
[43:11] Stop, Nate, stop. 住手 内特 停
[43:14] Please, please stop. 求你停下
[43:17] Please, stop it, stop it, please. 求你住手 求你了
[43:19] Please, stop it. 求你停下
[43:24] Stop, stop, stop. 停停停
[43:26] It’s in, it’s in my purse. 在… 在我包里
[43:28] It’s in my purse. It’s in my purse. 碟在我包里 在我包里
[44:09] Hey, I’m sorry. 对不起
[44:12] I’m sorry. I was– 对不起 我…
[44:15] – I was jok– – Don’t touch me! -我开玩笑… -别碰我
[44:16] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[44:19] There’s no bullets in the gun. 枪里没有子弹
[44:26] Goodbye. 再见
[45:19] – Hello? – Look, I know you probably don’t wanna talk to me, -喂 -听着 我知道你可能不想跟我谈
[45:22] but I’m about to be outside your house, 但我快到你家外面了
[45:23] and I really need to speak to you. 我真的得和你谈谈
[45:25] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[46:19] No, thank you. 不用 谢谢
[46:23] It’s good to see you. 见到你真好
[46:28] I know you hate me. 我知道你恨我
[46:31] I’ve done a lot of shitty things, 我做了很多坏事
[46:32] but, um… no, this isn’t one of ’em. 但这不是其中一个
[46:36] What do you want? 你想干嘛
[46:38] First… to apologize. 首先 向你道歉
[46:41] I’m not interested. 我没兴趣
[46:42] I know, but you are gonna be interested in the second thing. 我知道 但你对第二件事肯定感兴趣
[46:45] Unfortunately for you, 对你来说不幸的是
[46:46] you’re gonna have to hear my apology first. 你得先听我的道歉
[46:53] I’m sorry… 对不起
[46:55] for everything that I’ve done to you. 为我对你所做的一切感到抱歉
[47:01] You didn’t deserve it. 你不该承受这些
[47:04] I was, uh… I was tryin’ to protect somebody 我… 我当时是想保护
[47:07] that didn’t deserve to be protected. 一个不值得被保护的人
[47:14] If I could take it all back, I would. 如果可以的话我愿意收回一切
[47:18] But… I did what I did. 但事已至此
[47:25] I found out about you and my dad from, um… 我从这张碟里发现
[47:29] from this disc. 你和我爸的事
[47:32] Yeah, he, uh, he secretly records every encounter he has, 他偷偷录下了每一次约炮
[47:36] and, you know, he’s been doin’ it, well… 说实话 从我记事起
[47:39] well, honestly, as long as I can remember. 他就一直这么干
[47:44] I stole it from him, and he had a, he had a mental breakdown, 我从他那偷了这张碟 他崩溃了
[47:46] and he moved out of the house, 他搬了出去
[47:48] so I thought that I would, uh– 所以我想我可以…
[47:51] I thought I’d give it to you, and, you know, you can 我想把它给你
[47:54] do with it as you please. 凭你处置
[47:57] – So, there was a camera? – Yes. -所以那里有摄像头 -对
[48:02] And you’ve seen it? 你看过了吗
[48:05] Yeah. 是的
[48:07] – Have a lot of people seen it? – No, no. -很多人看过吗 -不 没有
[48:11] Does he know you’re giving this to me? 他知道你把它给我吗
[48:13] No… No. He would fuckin’ kill me. 不知道 不然他会杀了我
[48:19] Is this, like, the only copy, or… 这是唯一一份吗 还是…
[48:22] is it other, other places? 有其他的备份
[48:24] I mean, it’s the only one that I know of, yeah. 据我所知就这一份
[48:31] Why are you giving this to me? 你为什么要给我
[48:34] Honestly, the answer is too stupid and simple. 说实话 答案很简单 也挺傻的
[48:38] I think it’s better if we just keep it a mystery. 我觉得我们对这件事保密比较好
[48:40] What, did you become, like, a good person? 什么 你现在成好人了吗
[48:43] Absolutely not, no. 绝对不是 不
[48:45] I mean, you should’ve seen what I had to do to get it. 你真该看看我为了拿到它做了什么
[48:53] I came out here with a box cutter in my sleeve. 我出来的时候袖子里藏了把美工刀
[48:56] You know, in, in case there was a chance 以防出现
[48:58] I might have to slit your throat. 我要割你喉的情况
[49:02] That’s how little I trust you. 我就是这么不相信你
[49:08] Well, uh, thank you. 谢谢
[49:12] You’re welcome. 不客气
[49:16] – Um, I’m gonna go. – Okay. -我要走了 -好的
[49:20] Hey, um… for what it’s worth… 不管怎样
[49:26] everything I ever said was true. 我说的一切都是真的
[49:35] Same here. 我也是
[50:10] – Hello? – Hey, pack a suitcase. -喂 -打包行李
[50:13] I’ll be at your place in 10. 我十分钟后到你家
[50:15] – You can stay at my house. – Okay. -你可以住我家 -好
[50:17] Love you. 爱你
[50:21] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[52:09] I ruined my entire life for you. 我为你毁了我的人生
[53:00] – How old are you? – Uh, 22. -你多大了 -22
[53:07] Selfishly… 私心里…
[53:10] I hope you stay. 我希望你留下
[53:15] Wider. 张大点
[53:18] Wider… There you go. 张大点 很好
[53:21] That’s it. 很好
[53:23] Good girl. 真乖
[53:40] So, Rue, Rue. 小茹 小茹
[53:44] So, you think you hit rock bottom? 你觉得自己坠入谷底了吗
[53:49] Yes. 是的
[53:52] Um… okay, uh, I know… 好吧 我知道
[53:57] that I have a lot of apologizing to do. 自己要向很多人道歉
[54:01] Uh… I get that. 我懂
[54:03] So, I just figured that I’d, you know… 所以我觉得我要…
[54:07] go to rehab, get clean, you know, sort my shit out, and, um… 去戒毒所戒毒 整理好自己
[54:12] then come back, and… apologize. 然后回来道歉
[54:15] So you wanna get clean? 所以你想戒毒吗
[54:20] – Yeah. – Okay. -对 -好的
[54:24] How do you feel about that? 你对此有什么感觉
[54:29] If it’s real, then great. 如果是真的 那挺好
[54:31] – It is. – You’ve said that before. -是真的 -你之前也这么说过
[54:33] Gia, come on. 吉雅 别这样
[54:36] What’s wrong with her not believin’ her? 她不信她有什么问题吗
[54:40] I think she needs all of our support. Right? 我觉得她需要我们所有人的支持 好吗
[54:44] I don’t think it’s a question of support. 我不觉得这是支持的问题
[54:47] When you’ve let someone down again and again, 当你让别人一次又一次失望
[54:49] I think it’s fair to lose a little faith. 失去一点信心无可厚非
[54:55] I mean, what do you think? 你怎么看呢
[54:57] You think she’ll get clean? 觉得她会戒毒吗
[55:02] I don’t know. 我不知道
[55:05] She said it’s like a five percent chance, right? 她说有百分之五左右的机会 对吗
[55:07] Somethin’ like that. 差不多吧
[55:11] Where’s the hope in that? 那有什么希望呢
[55:16] The hope… is what Rue has to find. 这就要靠小茹自己去找了
[55:26] Yeah… piece of cake. 没错 小菜一碟
[55:36] Let Rue be Rue– 让小茹做自己
[55:38] and shower that little one with love. 也给予小女儿足够的爱
[55:43] She’s been waitin’ on it. 她一直在等
[55:55] You mind if I sleep in your bed tonight? 介意我晚上和你睡吗
[55:58] Yeah, yeah, for sure. Come on. 当然不了 来吧
[56:28] I feel like I don’t know anything about your life anymore. 我感觉对你的生活一无所知了
[56:36] I’ll tell you when you get back. 等你回来我会告诉你的
[56:40] Okay. 好
[56:44] – Good night. – Night. -晚安 -晚安
[56:55] Hello? 喂
[56:57] Yes, this is her. 对 是我
[57:01] Yeah, my daughter. She’s 17 years old. 对 我女儿 她17岁
[57:07] I think opiates, hero-heroin. 鸦片剂 海… 海洛因
[57:12] I think mainly just opiates. 我觉得主要就是鸦片剂
[57:17] Well, I t-took her to the emergency room about four days ago, 我大概四天前带她去了急诊室
[57:20] and… the doctor gave her somethin’ to help with the withdrawal. 医生给了她什么来缓解戒断反应
[57:29] But I was hopin’ to bring her in as soon as possible. 但我希望能尽快让她入住
[57:35] But she needs to be in an inpatient hospital. 但她需要住院
[57:46] You don’t understand my daughter, okay? 你不了解我女儿 好吗
[57:48] She’s a drug addict, okay? And she’s gonna kill herself. 她是瘾君子 她要自杀
[57:52] Please, I am beggin’ you, please, okay? 拜托 我求你了 好吗
[57:55] She needs to be in an inpatient, not just the detox. 她需要住院 而不只是脱瘾治疗
[57:59] She needs to be put back into rehab. 她需要回到戒毒所
[58:01] No, don’t. Please listen to me. 不 不要 求你听我说
[58:04] I know my daughter. She is going to kill herself. 我了解我的女儿 她会自杀的
[58:09] Please don’t do this, please. I’m begging. 请你不要这样做 求你了
[58:15] Please, don’t do this to us. Don’t do this to us, please! 拜托 不要这么对我们 求你了
[58:21] My daughter’s gonna kill herself. 我女儿要自杀啊
亢奋

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亢奋(Euphoria)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亢奋(Euphoria)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

亢奋(Euphoria)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme