时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I want you to know that I’m not angry with you. | 你要知道我不生你的气 |
[00:09] | – Angry? – Yes, | -生气 -是的 |
[00:10] | I’m not angry with you. I love you. | 我不生你的气 我爱你 |
[00:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[00:14] | I know you’re doin’ drugs again. | 我知道你复吸了 |
[00:18] | What? Did Gia say something about this?! | 什么 是吉雅说的吗 |
[00:22] | Really?! You’re gonna rat me out to fuckin’ Mom | 真的吗 我抽点大麻 |
[00:24] | over smokin’ a little bit of fuckin’ weed?! | 你也跟妈告状 |
[00:26] | Is that what the fuck we’re doing now? | 至于吗 |
[00:27] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[00:27] | – I didn’t rat you out! – I knew I never should’ve | -我没告状 -我就知道 |
[00:29] | – fuckin’ trusted you! – I didn’t say anything! | -不该信任你 -我什么都没说 |
[00:30] | Then what is she talking about?! | 那她在说什么 |
[00:31] | Wait, wait, wait! Were you doin’ drugs with Gia? | 等等 你和吉雅一起吸毒了 |
[00:33] | – No! – What? I– | -没有 -什么 我… |
[00:35] | Rue, I didn’t say anything! | 小茹 我什么都没说 |
[00:36] | Then how the fuck does she know? | 那她怎么知道的 |
[00:37] | – What is she talking about?! – Gia, you knew this? | -她在说什么 -吉雅 你知道吗 |
[00:39] | – You knew she was doin’ drugs? – It’s not like that. | -你知道她吸毒 -不是的 |
[00:41] | Okay, you know what? If you wanna fuckin’ consider | 行 你要是把 |
[00:43] | smoking some weed to help | 抽缓解恐慌发作的大麻 |
[00:45] | with my fucking panic attacks doing drugs | 当作吸毒 |
[00:46] | then, yeah, sure, whatever. I was doin’ fuckin’ drugs. | 那行吧 我吸了 |
[00:49] | Gimme a fuckin’ break. | 省省吧 |
[00:50] | You knew? | 你知道 |
[00:52] | – Don’t slam my door! – Mom! | -别摔我的门 -妈 |
[00:54] | Please tell her I didn’t say anything– | 求你告诉她我什么都没说 |
[00:56] | Can you guys chill the fuck out? It’s just weed. | 你们能别小题大做吗 大麻而已 |
[00:59] | I’m not talkin’ about weed, Rue. | 我说的不是大麻 小茹 |
[01:00] | I’m talkin’ about pills. | 我说的是药片 |
[01:04] | – What? – I’m talking about opiates. | -什么 -我说的是鸦片剂 |
[01:09] | I’m not doin’ opiates, Mom. | 我没嗑鸦片剂 妈 |
[01:11] | – When did you start doing pills? – Gia! | -你什么时候开始嗑药的 -吉雅 |
[01:12] | I didn’t. I fuckin’ didn’t! | 我没有 没有 |
[01:14] | – I told you– – Gia– | -我说过 -吉雅 |
[01:15] | – I thought it wasn’t a good idea– – Gia, please! | -我觉得那样不好 -吉雅 别说了 |
[01:18] | Let me handle this! Go to your room! | 让我处理 回你房间去 |
[01:20] | – Fuck it. – Yeah, fuck it! | -去他妈的 -对 去他妈的 |
[01:22] | If you wanna drug test me, let’s just do it. | 你想给我做药检就做吧 |
[01:24] | – I don’t want to drug test you. – Okay, so then, what? | -我不想给你做药检 -然后呢 |
[01:27] | You just wanna fuckin’ accuse me of shit? | 你就凭空指责我嗑药 |
[01:28] | I’m not accusing you, baby. | 我不是在指责你 宝贝 |
[01:30] | Okay? But I know– | 好吗 但我知道 |
[01:30] | If you’re so fuckin’ sure, let’s do it! | 你这么肯定就做啊 |
[01:31] | Come on, let’s go. Let’s fuckin’ drug test me. | 来吧 做药检吧 |
[01:34] | I don’t need to. Jules told me everything. | 不需要 茱尔丝把一切都告诉我了 |
[01:52] | The fuck did you do, Mom? | 你干了什么 妈 |
[01:54] | Fuck! What did you do, Mom? | 操 你干了什么 妈 |
[01:54] | Baby, please. Baby, please listen to me, okay? | 宝贝 听我说好吗 |
[01:57] | Fuck. What did you do with the fuckin’ suitcase?! | 你把箱子怎样了 |
[01:57] | Please, it’s gonna be okay! | 会没事的 |
[01:59] | – What did you do with the fuckin’ suitcase?! – It’s gonna be okay! | -你把箱子怎样了 -没事的 |
[02:00] | – Baby, it’s gonna be okay! – No, it’s not | -宝贝 没事的 -不 |
[02:02] | gonna be fuckin’ okay! You don’t know– | 有事 你不懂 |
[02:03] | Fuck! It wasn’t mine! | 靠 那不是我的 |
[02:05] | Then whose is it? Huh?! | 那是谁的 |
[02:07] | Okay, look, look. | 听着 听着 |
[02:08] | We can go to the hospital, okay? | 我们可以去医院 好吗 |
[02:10] | I’m not goin’ to a fuckin’ hospital! If you call– | 我不去医院 如果你打给… |
[02:12] | – Mom, Mom– – Look, we can do the withdrawal thing | -妈 -听着 我们可以再戒断一次 |
[02:14] | – again, baby. It’s okay. – Don’t call… the fuckin’ hospital. | -宝贝 没事的 -别打给医院 |
[02:16] | If you try to put me in a fuckin’ hospital, | 你要是逼我去医院 |
[02:18] | I swear to God, we’re gonna have a problem. | 我发誓 我就对你不客气了 |
[02:19] | – Rue, no, you’re out of control. – Put the phone down. | -小茹 你失控了 -把电话放下 |
[02:20] | Put the fucking– Put the fucking phone down! | 把电话给我放下 |
[02:22] | Where did you put it? Where’d you put my pills, Mom? | 你放哪了 你把我的药放哪了 妈 |
[02:24] | – Where did you put it?! – You’re in my way. | -你放哪了 -别挡着我 |
[02:25] | – Get outta my way. I’m callin’ the police. – Mom! | -让开 我要报警了 -妈 |
[02:27] | – No, you can’t. You can’t do that. – Yes! | -不 你不能报警 -我要报 |
[02:29] | You will not attack me in my own home– | 你不能在我家袭击我 |
[02:30] | I’ll do whatever the fuck I want in your own home! | 我在你家想做什么都行 |
[02:31] | I raised you! | 是我把你养大 |
[02:34] | I did, okay?! | 是我 好吗 |
[02:35] | And you do not fuckin’ scare me! | 不许你恐吓我 |
[02:49] | You’re not a good person, Rue. | 你不是个好人 小茹 |
[02:59] | You smilin’? | 你在笑吗 |
[03:01] | Really? You’re proud of that? | 真的吗 你很自豪吗 |
[03:08] | You know what’s a shame, Mom? | 你知道羞耻的是什么吗 妈 |
[03:11] | My dad’s dead. | 我爸死了 |
[03:14] | Kinda keeps you from admitting | 这样你就不用承认 |
[03:15] | what a shit fuckin’ mother you are. | 自己当妈有多失败 |
[03:19] | “Oh, poor Leslie. | “可怜的莱丝丽 |
[03:21] | Her daughter’s an addict, but, you know, her dad did die.” | 她女儿有毒瘾 但毕竟她爸死了” |
[03:25] | You hear that, Gia?! | 你听到了吗 吉雅 |
[03:28] | You hear that? | 听到没 |
[03:29] | I don’t wanna put too much pressure on you, | 我不想给你太多压力 |
[03:31] | but you’re probably gonna have to be a fuckin’ neurosurgeon, | 但你可能得当个神经外科医生 |
[03:34] | or maybe an astronaut because if not, | 或者宇航员 否则 |
[03:36] | then Mom is 0 for fuckin’ 2, | 妈只能得两个零蛋 |
[03:38] | and that means that it might, actually, | 那就证明 可能事实上 |
[03:40] | – just be her fuckin’ fault. – Rue, stop! | -是她的错了 -小茹 别说了 |
[03:42] | Yeah, that means, maybe, she, actually, fucked up! | 那意味着她的确烂透了 |
[03:45] | – Okay, that’s enough, Rue. – To be fuckin’ honest. | -够了 小茹 -我说实话 |
[03:46] | – That’s enough. – Don’t fuckin’ touch me! | -够了 -别碰我 |
[03:48] | Don’t fuckin’ touch me! You wanna hit me? | 别碰我 你想打我吗 |
[03:49] | – Shut the fuck up! – Do it. Hit me! | -闭嘴 -来啊 打我啊 |
[03:51] | – You’re fucking– – I know you want to. Get the fuck off of me! | -你… -我知道你想打 别碰我 |
[03:53] | Don’t you fuckin’ touch her! | 不许你碰她 |
[03:55] | Get out! Get the fuck outta here! | 出去 给我出去 |
[03:58] | – Get off of me! – Get your– | -放开我 -出去 |
[04:02] | Where are my fuckin’ pills?! | 我的药在哪儿 |
[04:05] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[04:11] | Where are they?! | 药在哪儿 |
[04:18] | You wanna tell me what to do with my fuckin’ life, huh?! | 你想告诉我该怎么生活 对吗 |
[04:20] | You wanna tell me to stop doin’ drugs?! | 你想告诉我应该戒毒 |
[04:26] | Huh, what the fuck else am I supposed to do, huh?! | 我还应该做什么 |
[04:29] | What do you want me to do?! | 你想让我做什么 |
[04:31] | – What do you want me to fuckin’ do?! – Rue, please! | -你想让我做什么 -小茹 求你了 |
[04:34] | This is your fuckin’ fault! | 这都怪你 |
[04:35] | You don’t fuckin’ recognize me? Well, neither do fuckin’ I! | 你已经不认识我了吧 我也是 |
[04:38] | I don’t fuckin’ recognize me either! | 我也不认识自己了 |
[04:41] | Where did you put it? | 你放哪儿了 |
[04:43] | You wish I was different?! So do I! | 你希望我不是这副样子吗 我也是 |
[04:46] | You fucking hate me?! So do I! | 你恨我吗 我也是 |
[04:49] | Where did you fucking put them?! | 你把药放哪儿了 |
[04:51] | Fuck! Where’d you put it? | 靠 你放哪儿了 |
[04:54] | Where’s the fuckin’ suitcase? | 箱子呢 |
[04:57] | Fuck. | 操 |
[04:59] | Where did you put it? Fuck. | 你放哪儿了 |
[05:03] | Where did you put the fuckin’ pills? | 你把药放哪儿了 |
[05:04] | Where did you put the pills?! | 把药放哪儿了 |
[05:08] | Where did you put them, Mom? | 你把药放哪儿了 妈 |
[05:35] | You, you don’t understand, Mom. It’s not my suitcase. | 你不明白 妈 那不是我的箱子 |
[05:41] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[05:44] | This is bad. This is really, really bad. | 糟透了 这样真的糟透了 |
[05:50] | I want to get clean. I can’t do it. | 我也想戒毒 但我做不到 |
[05:54] | And I just– I don’t wanna be here anymore. | 我只是 已经不想再活下去了 |
[05:58] | I’m sor– I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我很抱歉 不是有意要吓你的 |
[06:04] | I, I just– I don’t know what to do. | 我只是 不知道该怎么做了 |
[06:08] | I’m, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, Gia. | 对不起 对不起 我很抱歉 吉雅 |
[06:11] | I, I didn’t, I didn’t mean to. | 我不是… 我不是有意的 |
[06:16] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 对不起 |
[06:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:21] | I’m sorry, but I need you to tell me where they are. | 我很抱歉 但我需要你告诉我它们在哪儿 |
[06:25] | I need you to tell me where the pills are, Mom. | 我需要你告诉我那些药片在哪儿 妈妈 |
[06:27] | I need you to tell me where the suitcase is. | 我需要你告诉我行李箱在哪儿 |
[06:37] | Tell me where they are, Mom! | 告诉我在哪儿 妈妈 |
[06:39] | Fuck! | 操 |
[06:43] | Where did you fucking put them?! | 你放在哪儿了 |
[06:47] | I know they’re fuckin’ in here, Mom! | 我知道在这儿 妈 |
[06:48] | I know they’re in here! | 我知道就在这儿 |
[06:50] | What did you do with them?! What did you do?! | 你拿来干嘛了 你干了什么 |
[06:54] | Where the fuck are they? | 到底在哪儿 |
[06:57] | What did you do with them? | 你拿来干嘛了 |
[07:00] | We flushed ’em down the toilet. | 我们把药冲进厕所了 |
[07:11] | You look embarrassed, Rue. | 你看起来很尴尬 小茹 |
[07:13] | You embarrassed ’cause Jules just | 你很难堪 因为茱尔丝听到了 |
[07:14] | heard everything you said? | 你刚才说的所有话 |
[07:19] | Don’t cry. Own that shit. Own what you just said. | 别哭 承担后果 为你所说的话负责 |
[07:24] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[07:53] | Oh, okay. | 行吧 |
[07:59] | I see what the fuck is goin’ on here. | 我明白是怎么回事了 |
[08:06] | Well, first thing’s first, | 首先 |
[08:08] | Elliot here is a fuckin’ addict… | 埃利奥特是个瘾君子 |
[08:10] | so if he tells you anything fuckin’ different, | 所以如果他跟你说的话前后不一 |
[08:11] | he’s a liar and a fucking snake. | 他就是个骗子和该死的小人 |
[08:14] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[08:15] | – He cares about you– – Fuckin’ bitch. | -他很关心你 -该死的贱货 |
[08:16] | This doesn’t fucking concern you, Jules. | 这跟你没关系 茱尔丝 |
[08:18] | – Yes, it does– – No the fuck it doesn’t! | -跟我有关 -不 跟你没关 |
[08:19] | – Yes, it does. – How?! | -有关系 -有什么关系 |
[08:21] | ‘Cause I don’t want you to kill yourself. | 因为我不想看着你自我毁灭 |
[08:24] | – You’re a fucking rat! – You were lying to me. | -你就是个卑鄙小人 -你对我撒谎了 |
[08:27] | Yeah, so you go tell my fuckin’ Mom?! | 是 所以你就向我妈告状吗 |
[08:30] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么做 |
[08:34] | And why the fuck would you say anything? | 你又为什么要多嘴 |
[08:51] | You are fuckin’ dead to me. | 你在我心中已经死了 |
[08:56] | – You don’t mean that. – I fucking mean every fucking word. | -你不是认真的 -我说的每个字都很认真 |
[09:01] | You’re dead to me, Jules. | 你在我这已经死了 茱尔丝 |
[09:02] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[09:03] | You and me, we’re fuckin’ done. | 你和我 我们到此结束 |
[09:07] | There’s nothing fuckin’ there anymore. | 我们之间不会再有任何感情 |
[09:11] | Nothing… Fucking… There. | 没有 任何 感情 |
[09:17] | You know, I have a lot of regrets… in my life. | 我这一生 做过很多后悔的事 |
[09:23] | But I gotta tell you, Jules, meeting you, | 但我要告诉你 茱尔丝 认识你 |
[09:27] | has got to be at the top of my fuckin’ list. | 绝对会是我做过最后悔的事 |
[09:32] | Oh, now you wanna fuckin’ cry? | 现在你想哭了 |
[09:36] | Now you wanna fuckin’ cry? | 现在你想哭了 |
[09:39] | Yeah, you’re a fucking vampire. | 你就是个该死的吸血鬼 |
[09:44] | You just go around fuckin’ | 四处活动 |
[09:45] | sucking the fucking spirit out of everyone! | 吸走所有人的精力 |
[09:50] | You like that shit… makes you feel good. | 你喜欢这样… 让你感到快乐 |
[09:53] | – You know that’s not true. – It is fuckin’ true. | -你知道这不是真的 -是真的 |
[09:55] | It’s all about fuckin’ Jules, right? | 所有事都跟茱尔丝有关 对吗 |
[09:58] | And you don’t know what the fuck you’re doing. | 你不知道自己在做什么 |
[09:59] | You just act all fuckin’ innocent, | 装出一副无辜的样子 |
[10:01] | like you’re this fuckin’ sweet little angel, | 好像是什么甜美小天使一样 |
[10:02] | this innocent, sweet, little fuckin’ angel | 这位纯洁甜美的小天使 |
[10:04] | who doesn’t know what the fuck they’re doing. | 不知道自己在做什么 |
[10:05] | You know what the fuck you’re doing! | 你知道你在做什么吗 |
[10:09] | – I love you. – No the fuck you don’t. | -我爱你 -不 你不爱 |
[10:11] | You love being loved! | 你喜欢被爱 |
[10:14] | You’re a fuckin’ greedy whore | 你个贪婪的荡妇 |
[10:15] | who just likes sucking the life out of people. | 喜欢吸走所有人的生命力 |
[10:18] | And it fucking hurts, Jules! | 让人痛苦不堪 茱尔丝 |
[10:22] | – I love you. – No, you don’t. | -我爱你 -不 你不爱 |
[10:24] | Stop saying that! You don’t love me! | 别这样说了 你根本不爱我 |
[10:30] | You fuckin’ left me… | 你离开了我… |
[10:33] | when I fuckin’ needed you. | 在我最需要你的时候 |
[10:36] | You fuckin’ left me… | 你离开了我… |
[10:38] | when I was at my fuckin’ lo– | 在我身处最低… |
[10:42] | You fuckin’ left me at my fucking lowest! | 在我身处人生最低谷的时候你离开了我 |
[10:45] | And a real fuckin’ friend, someone who fuckin’ loves you, | 一位真正的朋友 爱你的人 |
[10:48] | wouldn’t do some shit like that, Jules! | 不会做出这种事 茱尔丝 |
[10:52] | I love you and I want to help you. | 我爱你 我想帮助你 |
[10:55] | If you wanna help me, | 如果你想帮助我 |
[10:56] | uh, you can honestly, | 你可以直接 |
[10:58] | you can just stay out of my fuckin’ life… | 你可以远离我的生活… |
[11:00] | forever. | 直到永远 |
[11:01] | That would be great because, honestly, | 这样就太好了 因为说真的 |
[11:02] | looking at you makes me physically fucking ill! | 看到你就让我生理不适 |
[11:14] | – I’m sorry, baby. – Okay. | -我很抱歉 宝贝 -没事 |
[11:22] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我不该说什么的 |
[11:28] | I liked Rue the way she was. | 我喜欢过去的小茹 |
[11:34] | And this shit was never my place. | 这些话永远不该由我来说 |
[11:48] | I feel like I’m going crazy, Mom. | 我感觉我要疯了 妈妈 |
[11:50] | – I feel like I’m going crazy. – Look… | -我感觉我要疯了 -听着… |
[11:53] | – I wanna take you to the ER, okay? – Okay. | -我送你去急诊 好吗 -好 |
[11:55] | – I’m sorry. – Okay. They can– No. | -我很抱歉 -好 他们可以… 不 |
[11:57] | They can help you detox, okay? | 他们可以帮你戒毒 好吗 |
[11:59] | Mom, I’m sorry for what I said. | 妈妈 我很抱歉说了那些话 |
[12:01] | I am. Please, forgive me. | 我真的很抱歉 请原谅我 |
[12:02] | I don’t care about that, Rue. | 我不在乎 小茹 |
[12:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:07] | – I just miss Dad. – Me too, baby, me too. | -我只是很想爸爸 -我也是 宝贝 |
[12:11] | – I miss him a lot. – I know. | -我非常想念他 -我懂 |
[12:13] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[12:27] | Oh god. | 天呐 |
[12:29] | Baby… | 宝贝… |
[12:32] | listen. | 听着 |
[12:35] | Can I take you to the hospital? | 我可以送你去医院吗 |
[12:38] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -可以吗 -可以 |
[13:09] | You want shotgun? | 你要坐副驾驶吗 |
[14:12] | You wanna know the truth? | 想知道真相吗 |
[14:17] | I relapsed as soon as I got out of rehab. | 我一出戒毒所就复吸了 |
[14:33] | …thinkin’ about that right now, okay? | …好好想想 行吗 |
[14:34] | Let’s just get you back into rehab. | 我们把你送回戒毒所 |
[14:36] | Wait, what, what the fuck you talking about, Mom? | 等等 你在说什么 妈妈 |
[14:37] | I thought you said we were going to the ER. | 我以为你说我们要去急诊 |
[14:40] | Yeah, baby, it’s the same thing. | 是的 宝贝 都是一回事 |
[14:41] | No, it’s not the fuckin’ same thing, Mom. | 不 才不是一回事 妈妈 |
[14:53] | Five percent, okay? | 百分之五 好吗 |
[14:55] | Those are my fucking chances, one in 20. | 那就是我戒毒的几率 二十分之一 |
[14:57] | All I know, if you set your mind to it, | 我所知道的是 只要你真心想戒毒 |
[15:00] | your chances are higher than five percent. | 你的几率就会高于百分之五 |
[15:03] | Yeah, well, everybody’s Mom fuckin’ says that, okay? | 每个人的妈妈都这么说 好吗 |
[15:05] | Even the ones who bury their kids. | 即便是那些把自己孩子下葬了的 |
[15:13] | It’s funny ’cause… | 有意思的是 |
[15:15] | if you guys didn’t do this fuckin’ intervention shit, | 如果你们没干预我 |
[15:18] | I was about a month away from killing myself. | 我本来一个月后会自杀的 |
[15:21] | I have this image in my head | 我脑中有这样一幅画面 |
[15:24] | of me just, you know, layin’ in the sand, and… | 我躺在沙滩上 |
[15:29] | lettin’ the wave just kind of take me out to sea. | 任海浪将我带向大海 |
[15:33] | Ugh, fuck. Mom, I can’t do this. | 该死的 妈 我做不到 |
[15:35] | I can’t, I can’t do this. | 我 我真做不到 |
[15:37] | – You guys need to let me out of this car. – I don’t care– | -你们得让我下车 -我不在乎… |
[15:38] | I don’t wanna fuckin’ do this! | 我不想这么做 |
[15:45] | It’s okay, baby, we’re almost there, okay? | 没事 亲爱的 我们就快到了 好吗 |
[15:46] | It’s not fuckin’ okay, Mom! | 这样不行 妈 |
[15:48] | – Just… – Rue! Rue! | -就… -小茹 小茹 |
[15:49] | Can’t do this. I’m sorry, Mom, I can’t. | 我做不到 对不起 妈 我做不到 |
[15:51] | – I can’t do it. – Rue, get back in the car! | -我做不到 -小茹 快回车上来 |
[15:53] | – Rue! – Oh my gosh! | -小茹 -天啊 |
[15:59] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 对不起 对不起 |
[16:00] | Mom, Mom, go get her! | 妈 妈 快去追她 |
[16:12] | Mom, go! | 妈 快走 |
[16:14] | Fuck, fuck! Stop, stop, stop, stop! Stop! | 该死 靠 停停停 |
[16:19] | Rue! | 小茹 |
[16:23] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[17:11] | Fez! | 小菲 |
[18:28] | Ah, fuck. | 该死 |
[18:34] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:36] | I think I just have, like, a cold or something. | 我想我只是感冒了 |
[18:38] | Okay, well, don’t get me sick ’cause I have rehearsal. | 好吧 别传染我 我还要排练 |
[18:40] | I can’t, I can’t get you sick. | 我不会传染你的 |
[18:41] | Okay, well, colds are contagious, so– | 好吧 感冒是接触性传染病… |
[18:42] | Yeah, I realize that, but it’s just– | 对 我知道 但只是… |
[18:44] | It’s not that kind of thing. | 不是那样的 |
[18:45] | Can I use your bathroom, please? | 我能用一下你们的厕所吗 |
[18:47] | – Hey, Rue! – Oh, hi. | -你好 小茹 -你好 |
[18:50] | – Hey. – Oh, yeah. | -你好 -太好了 |
[18:52] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |
[18:54] | – Hi. – Hey, Rue. | -你好 -你好 小茹 |
[18:57] | Oh, jeez. Are you feelin’ okay? | 天啊 你感觉还好吗 |
[18:59] | – Yeah. – You look terrible. | -是的 -你气色太差了 |
[19:01] | – Yeah… – I mean, really terrible. | -好吧 -真的非常糟 |
[19:03] | Yeah, I think I just have, like, a cold or something. | 我想我只是得了感冒之类的 |
[19:05] | Well, don’t get me sick. I have a compromised immune system. | 别传染我 我抵抗力差 |
[19:09] | But otherwise, are you doin’ okay? | 但除此以外 你还好吗 |
[19:11] | How’s your mom? | 你妈怎么样 |
[19:13] | – I was thinking about her the other day. – Yeah… she’s good. | -我前几天还想到她 -是的 她很好 |
[19:15] | – And how’s your sister? – Yeah, good. | -你妹妹呢 -也很好 |
[19:17] | You staying clean? | 你还在坚持戒毒吧 |
[19:19] | Yeah? Bein’ a good girl? | 是吗 有乖乖听话吗 |
[19:22] | How long have you been clean for? | 你戒毒多久了 |
[19:23] | Um, since the summertime. | 夏天开始戒的 |
[19:25] | Now, are you in AA, or are you in NA? | 你参加的是戒酒会还是戒毒会 |
[19:31] | – NA. – NA. | -戒毒会 -戒毒会 |
[19:32] | Okay, good to hear. | 好吧 那太好了 |
[19:33] | That’s just terrific. | 真的非常棒 |
[19:34] | – I… – I’m not a big fan of AA. | -我… -我不太喜欢戒酒会 |
[19:36] | Honey, do you remember when your father… | 亲爱的 还记得那次你爸 |
[19:38] | sent me to AA that one time? | 送我去戒酒会吗 |
[19:41] | I was just kickin’ and screamin’. | 我一直又踢又闹 |
[19:42] | Just a bunch of hoity-toity assholes giving their advice | 一群自以为是的混蛋给你提建议 |
[19:45] | whether you ask for it or not– | 也不管你是否需要 |
[19:46] | Suze, can I use your bathroom, please? | 苏西 我能用一下你们的厕所吗 |
[19:48] | – …nightmare. Absolutely. – Thank you so much. | -简直是噩梦 当然 -非常感谢 |
[19:50] | Knock yourself out, sweetheart. | 请自便 亲爱的 |
[19:52] | It’s nice to see you. You look great. | 很高兴见到你 你看起来真棒 |
[19:56] | She’s not doin’ good. | 她状态不太好 |
[20:32] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[20:57] | Ah, fuck. It’ll never fuckin’ end. | 妈的 真是没完了 |
[21:02] | This can’t make you feel good, Rue. Livin’ like this. | 这不会让你好过的 小茹 像这样生活 |
[21:05] | Lyin’ to the people you love, | 欺骗那些你爱的人 |
[21:06] | bein’ mean to the people you love. | 对你爱的人恶语相向 |
[21:09] | – This can’t make you feel good about yourself. – I don’t care. | -这不会让你感觉良好 -我不在乎 |
[21:11] | Just fuckin’ leave me alone, please. | 求你别来烦我 |
[21:13] | – I know you’re in pain. – You have no fucking idea, Mom. | -我知道你很痛苦 -你不知道 妈 |
[21:17] | Let’s get back into the car, | 我们回车上去吧 |
[21:19] | and let me take you to the hospital. | 我带你去医院 |
[21:20] | I can’t get clean. I can’t do that shit forever. | 我没法戒毒 不能永远这样戒了又吸 |
[21:25] | You don’t have to. | 没必要死循环 |
[21:27] | Just… take it one day at a time. | 一步一步来就行 |
[21:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:36] | – Hey, Cass? – Yeah? | -凯茜 -什么事 |
[21:38] | – I have a quick question for you. – What? | -我想问你个问题 -什么 |
[21:42] | How long have you been fucking Nate Jacobs? | 你和内特·雅各布斯睡多久了 |
[21:50] | Wh-what, what, what are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[21:53] | How long have you been fucking Nate? | 你和内特睡多久了 |
[21:55] | I’m not. What? I’m not. | 我没有 什么 我没有 |
[21:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:00] | Oh, I just– I, I saw her get his truck, | 我只是 我看到她上了他的车 |
[22:03] | and then, kiss him and drive off. | 吻了他 就开走了 |
[22:04] | That was, like, what, like, uh… | 那差不多是… |
[22:07] | like a month ago? | 一个月前的事 |
[22:10] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[22:13] | Cass, that’s, like… really bad. | 凯茜 这真的太糟了 |
[22:18] | You’re fucking Nate? Are you kidding me? | 你睡了内特 开什么玩笑 |
[22:23] | No, I… I don’t even know why she would say that. | 没有 我 我不知道她为什么这么说 |
[22:26] | – You’re lying! – Yeah, can we just table this conversation? | -你说谎 -好吧 我们能之后再聊吗 |
[22:30] | – Okay, let’s go… – No, no. You expect me to stand here | -我们走吧 -不 不行 我最好的朋友 |
[22:32] | next to my best friend who’s been lying to me | 一直隐瞒跟我前男友上床的事 |
[22:33] | about fucking my ex-boyfriend! | 你还指望我若无其事地站她旁边吗 |
[22:36] | – I’m literally gonna get violent. – Okay, no. Let’s just– | -我真的要打人了 -不要 我们… |
[22:38] | No, there is no need to get violent, okay, | 不 没必要动手 好吗 |
[22:40] | because we are having an intervention! | 因为我们正在进行戒毒干预 |
[22:41] | – Stop it! – I’m beggin’ you. | -别说了 -求你了 |
[22:43] | – Let’s just get into the car. – Mom… I can’t. | -我们上车吧 -妈 我不能上车 |
[22:46] | – Let’s just talk– – Oh, you’re crying?! | -我们聊聊吧 -你在哭吗 |
[22:48] | – No… Maddy! – You’re fucking crying, you fucking bitch?! | -不 麦迪 -你还哭上了 贱人 |
[22:51] | – Maddy, come on! – You’re the one who’s hurt? | -麦迪 算了 -你才是受伤的人吗 |
[22:53] | You’re the most self-centered, | 你是我见过最自私 |
[22:55] | – idiotic person I have ever fucking met! – Maddy. | -最蠢的人 -麦迪 |
[22:57] | – You fuck my ex… – Maddy, Maddy. | -你睡了我前男友 -麦迪 麦迪 |
[22:58] | and you’re fucking crying?! | 你还有脸哭 |
[23:00] | Are you fucking kidding me?! | 开什么玩笑 |
[23:02] | – Let’s just do this later. – Look, I’m sorry. | -我们之后再聊 -听着 对不起 |
[23:04] | I’m sorry, but I don’t give a shit who’s fucking who, okay? | 抱歉 但我不在乎谁睡了谁 好吗 |
[23:06] | If you’re gonna keep talkin’ about it, get out of the room. | 如果你们要继续聊这个 就出去 |
[23:08] | – Yeah, absolutely. You’re being an animal… – Um, Cass? | -没错 你对我女儿来说… -凯茜 |
[23:11] | – Do you wanna go on a walk? – right now… to my girl. | -你想去走走吗 -现在就是个畜生 |
[23:12] | I don’t even know why you’re believing her. | 我不知道你为什么要相信她 |
[23:13] | She’s a drug addict. | 她是个瘾君子 |
[23:15] | How long have you been fucking him? | 你和他睡多久了 |
[23:17] | – Be honest. – Maddy, let’s just do it later. | -老实说 -麦迪 我们之后再说吧 |
[23:19] | Kat, shut the fuck up! How long have you been fucking him?! | 凯特 闭嘴 你和他睡多久了 |
[23:23] | Rue? | 小茹 |
[23:25] | Listen, let’s just get into the car, okay? | 听着 我们上车吧 好吗 |
[23:28] | When was this? | 是什么时候的事 |
[23:32] | Right after New Year’s. | 就在跨年夜之后 |
[23:35] | You dumb fucking bitch! I’m gonna fuck you– | 你个贱货 我弄死你 |
[23:39] | Don’t fuckin’ run away from me, you stupid fucking bitch! | 别跑 你个贱货 |
[23:40] | Why are you guys… Come on! | 你们几个 别这样 |
[23:45] | – I don’t– – Goddammit, I’m so sorry. | -我不… -老天 真是抱歉 |
[23:48] | Rue? | 小茹 |
[24:21] | What’s up, kid? | 怎么了 小妹 |
[24:23] | – You look like shit. – Yeah, I fuckin’ feel like shit. | -你看上去很糟 -我确实很糟 |
[24:26] | I think I’m going through withdrawal and I, I need somethin’. | 我有戒断反应了 我需要点东西 |
[24:29] | – Can’t help you. I don’t have nothin’ here. – Ah fuck, man. | -帮不了你 我这儿什么都没有 -妈的 |
[24:32] | You gotta have something. That’s bullshit. | 肯定有 我才不信 |
[24:35] | Don’t know what to tell you. | 不知道该说什么了 |
[24:36] | I don’t keep nothin’ at the house no more. | 我早就不在家里放东西了 |
[24:39] | – Fuck, okay. – Not no more. | -妈的 好吧 -不放了 |
[24:40] | Well, can I, can I use your bathroom? | 我能用下你家厕所吗 |
[24:43] | – Go ahead! – Okay… Ah fuck. | -去吧 -好 妈的 |
[24:47] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪儿来的 |
[24:54] | – Yo, you all right in there? – Don’t– I’m fuckin’– | -你在里面还好吗 -别 我在… |
[24:56] | I’m shittin’ my brains out. Please, Fez, go away. | 我拉肚子 走开 小菲 |
[24:58] | – You want some Pepto Bismol or something? – No! No, fuck. | -要我帮你拿点胃药吗 -不要 妈的 |
[25:02] | – Just go away. – All right, all right. | -走开 -好吧 好吧 |
[25:56] | Yo, come on now, Rue. | 别这样 小茹 |
[26:00] | – Are you serious? – Fez, please. | -你认真的吗 -小菲 求你了 |
[26:03] | – No, no, no. – Please? Please, let me. Let me take them. Just– | -不行 不行 -求你了 让我吃吧 |
[26:07] | Only three. She won’t even know that they’re gone. | 三片就好 她不会发现的 |
[26:10] | – She won’t miss them. – It’s the principle, Rue. | -少几片没关系的 -这是原则问题 小茹 |
[26:12] | – It’s just not right. – Please, just let– Just let me | -这样不对 -求你了 让我… |
[26:14] | – keep ’em. Please? – It’s not right. | -拿走吧 求你了 -这样不对 |
[26:16] | – I’m in a lot of pain, Fez, please. – Give it to me, Rue. | -我很痛苦 小菲 求你了 -拿来 小茹 |
[26:18] | – Give it to me. Let go. – Please? | -拿来 松手 -求你了 |
[26:21] | – Please… Fuck. – You gotta leave the house. | -求你了 妈的 -你不能待在这儿 |
[26:24] | – Let go of me. Fez, let go! – You gotta leave the house, Rue. | -放开我 小菲 -我不能收留你 小茹 |
[26:26] | Get off of me! Get your fuckin’ hands off of me! | 放开我 把你的手拿开 |
[26:28] | – Get the fuck off me, you piece of shit! – Hell, nah! | -你个垃圾 把手拿开 -没门儿 |
[26:31] | – Don’t fuckin’– – Nah, come here! | -你他妈别… -不行 出来 |
[26:32] | – Don’t fuckin’ touch me! Get off! – Come here! | -别碰我 松手 -出来 |
[26:34] | – Nah, we not doin’ this shit today! – Get off! Fez! Fez! | -今天没工夫跟你闹 -松手 小菲 |
[26:36] | – Get the fuck off of me! – We not doin’ it today! | -别碰我 -今天不行 |
[26:37] | – Get off of me! – Come on! | -把手松开 -来吧 |
[26:39] | – I’m sorry, I’m sorry! – Nah, you gotta get | -对不起 对不起 -不行 你不能 |
[26:40] | – the fuck out the house now! – I’m sorry! I’m– | -待在我家 -对不起 |
[26:42] | – No, it’s too late for that now– – You don’t have, | -现在道歉已经晚了 -不用 |
[26:43] | You don’t have to take me out. You don’t have– | 你不用赶我走 不用 |
[26:45] | You, you don’t ha– | 没必要 |
[26:47] | You don’t have to put me out! You don’t have to! | 你不用赶我走 真没必要 |
[26:49] | Don’t fuckin’ have to put me– | 别让我… |
[26:50] | – You don’t have to put me out there! – No, no, no. | -别让我睡马路 -不行 不行 |
[26:52] | – No. Fuck. – You gotta go. | -别 妈的 -你必须离开 |
[26:55] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[27:20] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快点 走了 |
[27:22] | Every fucking time! | 每次都这样 |
[27:33] | Stop fuckin’ rushing me. | 别他妈催我 |
[28:31] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[28:49] | Hey, puppy. | 你好啊 狗狗 |
[29:02] | Oh, oh, you’re… you’re cute. | 你 你真可爱 |
[29:06] | Ah yeah. | 好了 |
[29:09] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[29:12] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[29:14] | Okay, Harold– | 好吧 哈罗德 |
[29:16] | I’m just gonna… steal some shit. | 我要偷点东西 |
[29:43] | One, two, three, four, five, six. | 一 二 三 四 五 六 |
[29:48] | One, one, one, one, one… | 六个一 |
[30:07] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想再提了 |
[30:09] | You know, heaven forbid you miss one fuckin’ party. | 错过一个派对简直是伤天害理 |
[30:12] | It’s embarrassing. | 太尴尬了 |
[30:13] | Good night, Gabe. | 晚安 加比 |
[30:35] | Gabe! | 加比 |
[30:36] | I think someone broke in! Get the gun! | 家里进贼了 拿枪来 |
[30:43] | Oh, holy fuck! | 老天爷 |
[30:59] | Gia, can you pay attention? | 吉雅 能不能专心点 |
[31:02] | And help me find your sister? | 帮我找找你姐姐 |
[31:14] | Aw, fuck. | 妈的 |
[31:23] | Ah fuck. | 妈的 |
[31:39] | Everything okay, Miss? | 一切都好吗 女士 |
[31:42] | Totally. | 好极了 |
[31:45] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪儿 |
[31:49] | Home. | 回家 |
[31:51] | What? | 什么 |
[31:53] | Home. | 回家 |
[31:56] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[31:58] | I said I’m headed– | 我说我要回… |
[32:07] | – Ah dammit! – Ah shit! We got a runner. | -妈的 -妈的 碰到个毒贩 |
[32:27] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[32:30] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[32:49] | We’ve seen stalemates from them in the past. | 两相僵持的局面并不是第一次出现 |
[33:04] | ‘Scuse me! ‘Scuse me! Oh, I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 借过 借过 对不起 对不起 |
[33:06] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 对不起 对不起 |
[33:24] | Please, God, don’t let me die. | 拜托了 上帝 请不要让我死掉 |
[33:37] | Get out of the fuckin’ road! | 别站在路中间 |
[33:45] | Oh shit! | 该死 |
[33:46] | Vehicle in pursuit of a pedestrian. | 正驱车追捕一名徒步人员 |
[33:48] | Requesting additional units. | 请求增派人手支援 |
[34:09] | There she is! | 在那边 |
[34:10] | Hey, stop! | 别跑 |
[34:12] | ‘Scuse me! ‘Scuse me! | 借过 借过 |
[34:21] | Get out of the way! | 别挡路 |
[34:22] | Move! | 让开 |
[34:23] | I’m so sorry! | 对不起 |
[34:25] | Move! Get out of the way! | 让开 别挡路 |
[34:34] | Hey, stop! | 别跑 |
[34:37] | She’s going down the alley! | 她往巷子里跑了 |
[34:49] | Oh fuck! | 妈的 |
[35:25] | Where’d she go? | 人去哪儿了 |
[35:41] | All right, guys, let’s wrap it up. | 好了 同志们 收队了 |
[36:05] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[36:16] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[36:25] | Ah, fuck. | 妈的 |
[37:12] | Ruby Bennett, I’m so happy to see you. | 茹比·贝内特 见到你真是太高兴了 |
[37:22] | I, uh… I don’t have the money right now, but… | 我现在钱不够 |
[37:27] | I, uh… I brought this. | 但我有这个 |
[37:30] | This, this is, like, a thousand dollars worth of jewelry, | 这些首饰大概值个一千块 |
[37:34] | and, uh, I have, um… | 我这里还有 |
[37:39] | $2,000 right here… um. That’s all I have right now. | 两千块现金 就这些 |
[37:43] | Rue, why didn’t you just pick up the phone and tell me that? | 小茹 你打个电话告诉我不就行了 |
[37:46] | You could’ve just said, “Laurie, I don’t have a dozen eggs, | 你可以说 “劳丽 我凑不齐一打鸡蛋” |
[37:49] | I’ve only got eight.” | “我现在只有八个” |
[37:51] | – I was just worried. – About what? | -我只是有点怕 -怕什么 |
[37:53] | That you would be angry. | 怕你生气 |
[37:56] | You wanna know a funny thing about me? | 我这个人很有意思 |
[37:58] | I don’t think I’ve ever gotten angry in my entire life. | 我这辈子从来没生过气 |
[38:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:04] | Well, I don’t know if that’s true. | 我不知道是不是真的 |
[38:07] | Is that true? | 是吗 |
[38:10] | Yeah, no, that’s true. I’ve never gotten angry. | 对 没有 我真的从来没生过气 |
[38:16] | You did lie to me, though. You said you were sober. | 但你的确对我撒谎了 你说你戒毒了 |
[38:19] | – I was. – Rue, you’re lying to me again. | -我之前是 -小茹 你现在又撒谎了 |
[38:23] | I know it might be hard to believe, | 我知道可能很难相信 |
[38:25] | but I was a college athlete. | 但我曾是个大学运动员 |
[38:27] | I was pretty tough, and then I got injured. | 我还挺猛的 可后来受伤了 |
[38:31] | And over the years, I had surgeries, | 这些年来 我做过手术 |
[38:33] | and I had screws put in my shoulder. | 肩膀上还打了钉子 |
[38:35] | And then, eventually, I got put on oxycontin. | 最后我开始服用奥施康定 |
[38:39] | I was a schoolteacher by that time, | 我那会儿在学校当老师 |
[38:41] | and I had a family. | 有美满的家庭 |
[38:43] | You should’ve seen us. | 你真应该见见我们 |
[38:44] | We were, like, right out of a Sears catalog. | 就像从西尔斯商品目录中走出来的 |
[38:47] | I didn’t even know it was addictive until I ran out. | 直到药吃完我才知道它会成瘾 |
[38:52] | And that’s when I learned | 那时我明白 |
[38:53] | I would do anything to avoid withdrawal | 我会不惜一切来避免戒断之痛 |
[38:56] | ’cause it’s hell. | 因为那痛不欲生 |
[38:58] | – You’re going through hell, aren’t you? – Yeah. | -你现在正经历地狱 对吗 -对 |
[39:02] | – How much have you been doing? – Forty mil. | -你都嗑多少药 -40毫克 |
[39:06] | You know, I wish you had caught me earlier in the week | 你要是这周早点来找我就好了 |
[39:08] | ’cause I had a whole assortment of things | 那时我还有各种各样的东西 |
[39:10] | that would’ve taken the pain away. | 来帮你摆脱痛苦 |
[39:12] | – Now, all I’ve got is morphine. – I can take morphine. | -现在我只有吗啡了 -吗啡也行 |
[39:16] | I only have the intravenous, and you don’t fix, do you? | 我只有静脉注射的 但你不用那种 对吗 |
[39:21] | – No. – Then, unfortunately, I can’t help you. | -对 -那很不幸 我帮不了你 |
[39:27] | Listen, I appreciate you coming here | 听着 谢谢你 |
[39:29] | with all this jewelry and stuff, | 带着首饰这些东西来这里 |
[39:31] | but you’re gonna have to pay the whole thing in cash. | 但你得用现金支付全款 |
[39:34] | – This isn’t a pawn shop. – I know. I’m sorry. | -这里不是典当行 -我知道 抱歉 |
[39:39] | So, when do you think you’re gonna come up with the rest of it? | 那你什么时候能把剩下的钱补上 |
[39:44] | Soon… Really soon. | 很快 真的很快 |
[39:48] | Rue, you don’t look like someone who’s gonna come up | 小茹 你不像是个能真的很快 |
[39:50] | with money real soon. | 拿出钱的人 |
[39:56] | You know, a doctor once told me they did brain studies on people | 一位医生告诉我他们对吸食大量鸦片的人 |
[39:59] | who’ve done a lot of opiates, | 进行了大脑研究 |
[40:02] | and that over time, | 随着时间的推移 |
[40:04] | all the chemicals in your brain | 大脑中所有让你 |
[40:05] | that make you happy and feel good | 感到快乐和良好的化学物质开始减少 |
[40:07] | start to decrease because your body’s getting it artificially. | 因为你的身体在人为地获取这些物质 |
[40:11] | But the longer you use, | 但你吸的时间渐长 |
[40:13] | it just starts to weaken and wither, | 就会开始削弱衰败 |
[40:15] | kinda like a limb that’s not getting blood to it anymore. | 有点像没有了血液流动的肢体 |
[40:19] | And then, it just sort of falls off, | 然后它就凋亡了 |
[40:22] | and you get something called cell death, | 你会出现细胞死亡 |
[40:24] | where you just have these big dead spots | 你脑中曾让你快乐的部分 |
[40:27] | in the parts of your brain that used to make you happy. | 会出现大片坏死 |
[40:30] | No matter what you do, you can’t ever get it back. | 无论你做什么都无法将其恢复 |
[40:33] | He said it’s basically the same brain | 他说那基本就和 |
[40:35] | as people who’ve had major strokes. | 严重中风的患者大脑一样 |
[40:38] | But the silver lining is that the things that | 但好的方面就是 |
[40:41] | don’t feel good don’t feel as bad anymore. | 那些不好的事情也不会再感觉难过了 |
[40:47] | You know, if I was going through withdrawal, | 如果我在经历戒断 |
[40:50] | I would do anything. | 我会不惜一切 |
[40:54] | It’s one of the good parts of being a woman. | 这是身为女人的好处之一 |
[40:57] | Even if you don’t have money, | 哪怕你没钱 |
[40:58] | you’ve still got something people want. | 你身上仍有他人想要的东西 |
[41:09] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我觉得我要吐了 |
[41:36] | Oh, you poor kid. Let me help you get cleaned up. | 小可怜 让我帮你清理干净 |
[41:48] | Okay, Rue, let’s get you undressed, | 小茹 把衣服脱了吧 |
[41:50] | – so you can get into this bath here, okay? – Okay. | -然后进浴缸 好吗 -好的 |
[42:06] | Do you have any pills or anything? | 你有药片什么的吗 |
[42:09] | I don’t have any pills, I’m so sorry. | 我没有药片 不好意思 |
[42:12] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[42:27] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[42:30] | Okay, let me help you get in. | 好了 我扶你进去 |
[42:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:43] | I just, I just wanna die. I just wanna die. | 我想死 我只想死 |
[42:46] | I know. I’m so sorry. | 我懂 很抱歉 |
[42:48] | I just wanna die. | 我只想死 |
[42:50] | I’ll take anything that you have. | 你有什么我都要 |
[42:53] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, yeah, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -对 我确定 |
[42:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:05] | He’s taken the pills. He’ll be all right. | 他吃药了 他会没事的 |
[43:13] | Are you sure that this is safe? | 你确定这安全吗 |
[43:16] | All pharmaceuticals are safe, Rue. | 所有药物都是安全的 小茹 |
[43:18] | Okay, just– I’ve never done this before. | 好吧 我之前从来没注射过 |
[43:20] | I know. It’s gonna be okay. Just give me your arm. | 我知道 没事的 胳膊伸出来 |
[43:23] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[43:27] | – Now, try to make a fist. – Okay. | -现在试着握拳 -好的 |
[43:49] | Okay, I’m gonna need you to be still, Rue. | 好 我需要你保持不动 小茹 |
[43:54] | – Hold it steady, Rue. – I know. I’m trying. I’m sorry. | -别动 小茹 -我知道 我在努力 抱歉 |
[43:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:02] | Hold it steady, Rue. | 稳住别动 小茹 |
[44:04] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 对不起 对不起 |
[44:11] | You know what’s funny, Rue? | 你知道有意思的是什么吗 小茹 |
[44:14] | When I first saw you, I thought… | 我第一次见你的时候就觉得 |
[44:18] | this girl’s gonna be in my life for a long time. | 这个女孩会在我生活中存在好长时间 |
[44:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:20] | I… I remember a couple of days before you… passed away… | 我记得在你去世的几天前 |
[45:26] | you told me… | 你告诉我 |
[45:29] | that if I ever wanted to be with you… | 如果我想和你在一起 |
[45:34] | all I would have to do is close my eyes… | 只需要闭上双眼 |
[45:37] | and we’d be together. | 我们就会重聚 |
[45:40] | Oh, I think she’s moving. She’s moving. | 我觉得她在动 她在动 |
[45:42] | My sister. | 我的妹妹 |
[45:44] | That’s right! Your sister, yeah. | 对 她是你的妹妹 |
[45:47] | – Hi, Gia. – Hi, Gia. | -你好 吉雅 -你好 吉雅 |
[45:51] | I’m with you | 自六岁起 |
[45:52] | when I’m six years old, | 我就和你在一起 |
[45:54] | and at the beach for the first time… | 第一次在海滩 |
[45:56] | jumping into the waves. | 跳入海浪 |
[45:59] | Can I have her? | 我能留下她吗 |
[46:01] | Of course, you can have her. | 你当然能了 |
[46:04] | She’s your sister. She’ll always be your sister. | 她是你的妹妹 永远都是 |
[46:08] | Okay, this is a hospital, okay? Don’t kiss the glass. | 这里是医院 好吗 不要亲玻璃 |
[46:12] | You said that… | 你曾说过 |
[46:14] | memories exist outside of time… | 记忆存在于时间之外 |
[46:17] | and have no beginning or end. | 没有开端与结束 |
[46:21] | You said as long as I live… | 你说只要我在这世上 |
[46:24] | you’ll be with me forever. | 你就会永远与我同在 |
[46:28] | I miss you, Dad. | 我想你 爸爸 |
[46:31] | I miss you till I close my eyes. | 我永远怀念你 |
[46:43] | That’s it. | 我说完了 |
[46:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[47:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[52:24] | Rue? | 小茹 |