时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Does that feel okay? | 舒服吗 |
[00:16] | Yeah, it feels amazing. | 爽死了 |
[00:19] | I don’t think you understand how much I love Jules. | 你不知道我有多爱茱尔丝 |
[02:02] | How about we hit the hay? | 咱们去睡觉吧 |
[02:11] | What are you… What are you? | 你… 你干什么 |
[02:25] | This may be the greatest thing | 这也许是我经历过 |
[02:27] | that has ever happened to me. | 最棒的事 |
[02:30] | It’s also the first time it’s happened to me. | 也是我第一次经历这种事 |
[02:33] | Are you sure this feels okay? | 真的舒服吗 |
[02:35] | Yeah, it’s amazing. | 真的 爽死了 |
[02:38] | The only problem is, I took so many Narcos, | 只是我嗑了太多药 |
[02:41] | I literally can’t feel a fuckin’ thing. | 什么都感觉不到 |
[02:44] | Is there anything you want me to, like… do differently? | 你想不想让我换个姿势 |
[02:46] | Nah, nah. It’s amazing. | 不 不 爽死了 |
[02:49] | Rue, you keep saying that. | 小茹 你说好几遍了 |
[02:51] | I know, ’cause this is amazing. | 我知道 因为太爽了 |
[02:53] | I’ve been doing it for, like, 25 straight minutes. | 我已经舔了25分钟 |
[02:56] | Yeah, and it’s amazing. | 是啊 爽死了 |
[02:59] | Wait, did I already say it was amazing? | 等等 我说过爽死了吗 |
[03:02] | I’m so fuckin’ high. | 我嗑太多了 |
[03:04] | Don’t tell anyone, but | 别告诉别人 |
[03:05] | she might as well be going down on my ankle. | 但这和她在舔我脚踝没差 |
[03:08] | Are you, like, close to cumming? | 你快高潮了吗 |
[03:11] | I think so. | 快了 |
[03:14] | Please, God… don’t ever | 拜托了 上帝 |
[03:16] | let Jules find out what I’m about to do. | 永远别让茱尔丝发现我要做的事 |
[03:27] | Oh, I’m cumming! Oh! | 我去了 |
[03:38] | – Rue? – Yeah? | -小茹 -嗯 |
[03:40] | Did you just fake an orgasm? | 你刚刚假装高潮了吗 |
[03:43] | What? | 什么 |
[03:46] | No, no. Are you crazy? | 没有 你疯了吗 |
[03:50] | That was amazing. | 感觉太爽了 |
[03:58] | I feel like Rue is too lazy a person to fake an orgasm. | 我觉得小茹那么懒的人不会假装高潮 |
[04:01] | I’m telling you, Elly, | 我跟你说 埃利 |
[04:03] | there’s no way she makes the sounds | 她真正高潮时 |
[04:05] | I heard when she actually orgasms. | 绝不会发出那种声音 |
[04:08] | Like what… sounds? | 什么样的声音 |
[04:12] | It was like… it was like… | 类似 就好像… |
[04:21] | I’m cummiiing! | 我去了 |
[04:28] | Okay, yeah, yeah. | 好吧 |
[04:30] | – It’s awful. – Yeah. | -太糟了 -是的 |
[04:32] | No, it’s bad. | 很糟 |
[04:33] | Maybe she’s just not attracted to me. | 也许她对我没兴趣 |
[04:37] | Or maybe you, you suck at eating pussy. That could be it. | 或者你技术不行 也有可能 |
[04:41] | Oh God, that’s embarrassing. | 天呐 好尴尬 |
[04:45] | No. It’s cool. You’re new to the game. | 没事 你是新手 |
[04:47] | Yeah, but it makes me feel like a guy. | 但这让我感觉自己像个男的 |
[04:50] | – Why? – ‘Cause guys don’t know how to eat pussy. | -为什么 -因为男的都不会舔 |
[04:53] | Oh my god. You want me to show you, bro? | 天 需要我证明给你看吗 |
[04:57] | – Bitch, I swear to god. – All right, so check it out. | -混蛋 我发誓 -好了 看我的 |
[05:01] | Pretend this is your pussy, right? | 假装这是你下面 好吗 |
[05:11] | There’s that. | 就这样 |
[05:15] | And also… | 还有 |
[05:29] | See? Just like that. Here, try me. | 明白了吗 就像这样 给 |
[05:32] | – Try mine. – You sure? | -拿我试试 -你确定 |
[05:34] | Yeah. No, it’s my hand, not my pussy. It’s okay. | 口我的手 不是下面 没事的 |
[05:36] | Go ahead. Do your thing. Just like I taught you. | 来吧 继续 像我教你那样 |
[05:41] | Yeah, but then point your tongue. | 对 然后伸出舌头 |
[05:53] | See? And that’s how you make me cum. | 看 我被你舔高潮了 |
[05:58] | And you taste good. | 你味道真好 |
[06:56] | Uh, Rue’s outside. | 小茹到门口了 |
[07:00] | I’m just gonna tuck my dick in my waistband. | 我得把老二塞进裤腰里 |
[08:02] | You don’t know how much power you have. | 你不知道自己有多强大 |
[08:06] | I’m not a good person. | 我不是个好人 |
[08:08] | I don’t like what we’re doing. | 我不喜欢我们这样 |
[09:02] | You seem very much at home here. | 你在这儿好像挺自在 |
[09:07] | Would you like a tour? | 想参观一下吗 |
[09:57] | I feel like you ruined me forever. | 我觉得你把我彻底毁了 |
[10:01] | Why does it sound romantic when you say it like that? | 为什么这话被你说得好浪漫 |
[10:12] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[10:26] | Why did you love me? | 你以前为什么爱我 |
[10:29] | – I still love you. – But why? | -现在也爱 -为什么 |
[10:32] | ‘Cause you’re smart and cruel… but not really. | 因为你聪明又残酷 但也算不上是 |
[10:36] | – Not really smart? – Not really cruel. | -算不上聪明吗 -算不上残酷 |
[10:43] | It’s funny you say that because it’s something that | 你这么说真好笑 |
[10:46] | I didn’t really realize until after we broke up. | 因为直到分手我才意识到这点 |
[10:58] | Did you know that I loved you? | 你知道我爱过你吗 |
[11:04] | I’m not talking about obsession or fighting or fucking. | 我说的不是迷恋 吵架 做爱 |
[11:07] | I’m talking about love. | 我说的是爱 |
[11:14] | Did you feel loved by me? | 你感受到过我的爱吗 |
[11:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:08] | But you knew I had feelings for Maddy. | 但你知道我对麦迪有感觉 |
[12:09] | But I didn’t know | 但我不知道 |
[12:10] | you were gonna get back together with her. | 你要和她复合 |
[12:12] | How many times do I have | 要我跟你说多少遍 |
[12:13] | to tell you that we’re not back together? | 我们没复合 |
[12:16] | Right, you just hung out and talked about love. | 对 你们只是在一起谈情说爱 |
[12:21] | Oh, Jesus fuckin’ Christ. | 老天 |
[12:23] | If I would’ve known you were gonna get back together, | 如果我知道你们会复合 |
[12:25] | – I wouldn’t have done this. – That’s a lie! | -我不会这样做 -你说谎 |
[12:28] | It’s not a lie. | 我没说谎 |
[12:29] | You have this image of yourself as so fuckin’ sweet | 你把自己说得善良又无辜 |
[12:33] | and innocent… but it’s bullshit. | 都是扯淡 |
[12:36] | If you were a fuckin’ sweet person, | 如果你是个善良的人 |
[12:38] | you wouldn’t have fucked your best friend’s boyfriend. | 你不会跟你闺蜜的男朋友上床 |
[12:42] | You two were broken up. | 你们分手了 |
[12:44] | That is a comfort to nobody but you. | 这话你只能用来安慰自己 |
[12:49] | I can’t do this. | 我受不了了 |
[12:52] | What, you wanna go tell Maddy? | 你要去告诉麦迪吗 |
[12:56] | Maybe I will. | 可能吧 |
[12:58] | You’re afraid that I’m still in love with Maddy, | 你怕我还爱麦迪 |
[12:59] | so you’re gonna do whatever the fuck it takes to destroy that. | 所以你要不惜一切毁掉我们 |
[13:03] | This isn’t about being a fuckin’ good person, Cassie, | 这与是不是好人无关 凯茜 |
[13:06] | or being a fuckin’ good friend. | 也与是不是好闺蜜无关 |
[13:08] | This is about you getting what you want. | 你只是想得到自己想要的 |
[13:13] | You can fuckin’ leave, | 你可以走 |
[13:14] | or you can get into bed. It’s up to you. | 也可以上床 随便你 |
[13:21] | You know what you don’t realize, Nate? | 知道你不明白什么吗 内特 |
[13:25] | Is I don’t care what happens to me. | 那就是我不在乎自己发生什么 |
[13:27] | I don’t care how angry Maddy gets. | 我不在乎麦迪多生气 |
[13:30] | You two shouldn’t be together. You’re toxic. | 你们不该在一起 你有毒 |
[13:32] | – How would you know? – Because she’s my best friend, | -你怎么知道 -因为她是我闺蜜 |
[13:34] | and I’m in a relationship with you. | 而我在和你谈恋爱 |
[13:37] | She’s not good for you, you’re not good for her, | 她配不上你 你也配不上她 |
[13:39] | and I will do everything I can to prevent it. | 所以我会竭尽全力阻止你们 |
[13:43] | Maddy, that’s literally fucking insane. | 麦迪 那太荒唐了 |
[13:46] | – Madd– Cassie, I s… – See?! | -麦迪 凯茜 我… -看到了吧 |
[13:48] | This is what I’m talking about! | 这就是我所说的 |
[13:49] | I, I said Maddy because we’re | 我提麦迪是因为 |
[13:50] | talking about how fucking crazy Maddy is, | 我们在聊她有多疯狂 |
[13:53] | which you can’t seem to fuckin’ comprehend. | 而你似乎并不理解 |
[13:55] | No, what you don’t understand, | 不 内特 你不明白 |
[13:56] | Nate, is I am crazier! | 我更疯狂 |
[13:58] | That’s not somethin’ to be fuckin’ proud of, Cassie! | 这不是什么引以为荣的事 凯茜 |
[14:00] | No… but it is something you should be scared of. | 没错 但你应该对此感到害怕 |
[14:05] | What the fuck? What the fuck? | 什么鬼 你说什么 |
[14:07] | You can’t fucking blackmail me into a relationship with you. | 你不能胁迫我跟你谈恋爱 |
[14:11] | Blackmail means you don’t have choices. | 胁迫意味着你别无选择 |
[14:13] | But in reality, you do have choices. | 但事实上 你有很多选择 |
[14:15] | You just have to own up to the consequences of them! | 你只是必须承受这些选择的结果 |
[14:17] | That is the literal fucking definition of blackmail! | 这就叫”胁迫” |
[14:21] | If you don’t do this, I’m gonna do that– | 如果你不这么做 我就要那样 |
[14:23] | Fine, it’s blackmail! | 行 就是胁迫 |
[14:24] | I don’t care! It doesn’t change anything! | 我不在乎 根本不会有任何改变 |
[14:26] | It’s fucked up! | 太操蛋了 |
[14:27] | You know what’s fucked up, Nate? | 你知道什么才叫操蛋吗 内特 |
[14:29] | You telling me that you love me, | 你告诉我 你爱我 |
[14:31] | and then going and being in a relationship with my best friend! | 然后跑去跟我最好的朋友谈恋爱 |
[14:35] | What the fuck?! | 搞什么 |
[14:37] | What the fuck is wrong with you?! | 你有什么毛病 |
[14:40] | What the fuck is wrong with you?! | 你到底他妈有什么毛病 |
[14:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:48] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:51] | For fuckin’– C– | 该死的 凯… |
[14:58] | Cassie, stop. | 凯茜 别走 |
[15:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:14] | Did you lose weight? | 你瘦了吗 |
[15:16] | Do I look different? | 我看起来不一样吗 |
[15:20] | – Do I look different? – I was just wondering. | -我看起来不一样吗 -我只是怀疑 |
[15:24] | – Then why would you ask? – I was just curious. | -那你为什么问 -我只是好奇 |
[15:28] | Why are you so judgmental? | 你为什么这么爱评判别人 |
[15:30] | Why are you so judgmental? | 你为什么这么爱评判别人 |
[15:32] | I wasn’t judging you. | 我不是在评判你 |
[15:33] | You sit on your bed all day just waiting to criticize me. | 你整天窝在床上就等着批评我 |
[15:37] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[15:39] | Did you lose weight? Are you depressed? | 你瘦了吗 很抑郁吗 |
[15:40] | Why haven’t you cleaned your room? | 你为什么不打扫你的房间 |
[15:41] | Do you ever think about Dad? | 你有想过爸爸吗 |
[15:43] | What happened with McKay? | 麦凯怎么了 |
[15:44] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚去哪里了 |
[15:45] | Just shut the fuck up, Grace! | 闭嘴 格蕾丝 |
[15:46] | Shut the fuck up, Lexi! | 闭嘴 莱克茜 |
[15:49] | Fine, I’ll stop caring. | 好吧 我不再问了 |
[15:53] | You’re making me feel like I’m going crazy. | 你让我觉得自己要疯了 |
[15:56] | Like I’m… actually fucking crazy. | 就好像我真的疯了一样 |
[16:03] | Okay, well, thank you. Next. | 好的 谢谢 下一位 |
[16:08] | Any of you snitches to your parents about this, | 如果你们中有人向父母告密 |
[16:10] | your days at the Howard House are finito burrito. | 你们在霍华德家的好日子就到头了 |
[16:13] | – Never that… – Cheers. | -绝对不会 -干杯 |
[16:15] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[16:17] | To my beautiful girls. | 敬我美丽的姑娘们 |
[16:26] | What, what? | 什么情况 |
[16:30] | – Where’s Mom? – Asleep. | -妈呢 -睡了 |
[16:34] | Not a care in the world. | 万事不操心 |
[16:37] | I would like to make a toast. | 我想敬杯酒 |
[16:41] | To Nathaniel. | 敬内特尼尔 |
[16:45] | The winner of all winners… | 赢家中的赢家 |
[16:48] | the king of all kings, | 万王之王 |
[16:50] | the big swingin’ dick, | 超有男人味 |
[16:52] | Mr. Big Balls, huh? | 超级爷们儿 |
[16:57] | You are a part of me | 你是我儿子 |
[17:01] | I will never understand. | 我却永远无法理解你 |
[17:05] | But I take full responsibility. | 但我负全责 |
[17:11] | I think I’m gonna go for a drive. | 我想去开车兜一圈 |
[17:19] | Fuckin’ A. | 混蛋 |
[17:23] | Wear a seatbelt. | 系好安全带 |
[17:25] | Okay, Dad. | 好的 爸 |
[17:41] | I gotta go to the bathroom. | 我要去上厕所 |
[17:48] | I think she has a crush on you. | 我想她喜欢你 |
[17:53] | Should we all just fuck? | 我们该一起做爱吗 |
[18:17] | I also… have to use the restroom. | 我也要上厕所 |
[19:11] | That was not 10 seconds. | 那没有十秒 |
[19:13] | – Is that a dare? – Maybe. | -这是大冒险吗 -可能 |
[19:17] | – We should make her jealous. – Mm. | -我们该让她吃醋 -好的 |
[19:19] | – Start the clock. – Okay… One, two, oh, three, | -开始计时 -好的 一 二 三 |
[19:23] | four, five, six, | 四 五 六 |
[19:26] | wow, seven, eight, nine, ten. | 七 八 九 十 |
[19:29] | Yep, thank you. Wow, cool. | 好的 谢谢 真棒 |
[19:32] | – That was amazing. – O-kay, Rue. | -太爽了 -好吧 小茹 |
[19:37] | Yeah. Oh, I’m sorry. Are you, are you jealous? | 好吧 抱歉 你吃醋了吗 |
[19:40] | No, no. I don’t get jealous, um. | 不 没有 我不会吃醋 |
[19:44] | – Hey, Elliot. – Yeah. | -埃利奥特 -嗯 |
[19:46] | – Uh, truth or dare? – Dare. | -真心话还是大冒险 -大冒险 |
[19:49] | I dare you to lick from here… | 你敢不敢从这里 |
[19:54] | to here. | 舔到这里 |
[20:00] | Wow, your girlfriend is sexy. | 你女朋友真性感 |
[20:14] | Ooh, jealous, Rue? | 吃醋吗 小茹 |
[20:20] | Now, that… was fucking amazing. | 刚才那个爽死了 |
[20:26] | You know, I think if you guys are gonna keep up | 如果你们想继续玩这些 |
[20:28] | with these lesbian power games… | 女同性恋一争高下的游戏 |
[20:31] | we should steal some liquor. | 我们该偷点酒来 |
[20:41] | Oh, I fuckin’ love this song. | 我爱死这首歌了 |
[21:16] | C’mon, let’s dance. | 来吧 我们去跳舞 |
[21:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:20] | C’mon… c’mon. | 来吧 快点 |
[21:31] | Do you think Nate’s still coming over? | 你觉得内特还会来吗 |
[21:33] | Um, yeah, that’s what Maddy says. | 会 麦迪说他会来 |
[21:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:43] | I, like… can’t fucking stand Ethan. | 我受不了伊森 |
[21:47] | – I was wondering. – I don’t know. He’s, like, sweet, | -我很好奇 -我不知道 他很好 |
[21:50] | and, like, something good finally happens, | 好事终于发生了 |
[21:53] | and I’m, like, a million times more miserable. | 而我却痛苦万分 |
[21:56] | There’s a difference between what you think you should want, | 你以为自己所求的 和你实际想要的 |
[21:59] | and what you actually want. | 不是一回事 |
[22:00] | – How do I know what I want? – You don’t. | -我怎么知道自己想要什么 -你不知道 |
[22:04] | Then, what’s the whole world always talkin’ about? | 那全世界一直在谈论什么 |
[22:06] | People are retarded. | 世人皆蠢 |
[22:09] | No, seriously, people are fucking retarded. | 不 说真的 世人皆蠢 |
[22:11] | Maddy, I don’t think you can say that word. | 麦迪 我觉得你不能说那个词 |
[22:13] | This shit is hard and confusing. | 这事难以理解 令人困惑 |
[22:15] | The last thing you need is to feel worse | 你不需要因为 |
[22:17] | because you’re not feeling something | 没有应有的感觉 |
[22:18] | you’re supposed to feel. | 而感到难过 |
[22:19] | You do what feels good to you. | 你做了你觉得好的事 |
[22:23] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[22:27] | You know what would feel good? | 知道什么会让你感觉好吗 |
[22:29] | – What? – Dancing with me on my birthday. | -什么 -我生日这天和我跳舞 |
[22:32] | – Okay. – Come on. | -好吧 -来嘛 |
[22:41] | All right, I’m gonna distract the clerk, | 这样 我来缠住店员 |
[22:43] | you’re gonna steal the beer… | 你去偷啤酒 |
[22:45] | – and you do nothing. Cool? – Word. | -你待着别动 行吗 -没问题 |
[22:47] | – All right, break. – Cool. | -好 分头行动 -不错 |
[22:57] | Oh my god! Kramer! | 我的天 克莱默 |
[23:00] | – Dude– – Comedian, okay, thank you. | -兄弟 -喜剧演员 好吗 谢谢 |
[23:02] | Didn’t you get canceled for saying, like, | 你之前是不是被抵制了 |
[23:04] | the N-word a bunch of times? | 因为说了几遍那个”黑”开头的词 |
[23:05] | – Uh, you know what, man? – Now you work at | -告诉你吧 朋友 -所以你就 |
[23:07] | – a convenience store? – What’s up, bro? | -到便利店来工作了 -你有事吗 |
[23:09] | Twitter is fucked up. I’ve always said that. | 推特就是一团糟 我早说过了 |
[23:13] | …and they’re always takin’ shit too far. | 老是上纲上线 |
[23:15] | – You know what I mean? What’re you gonna do? – Hey! | -懂我意思吗 你打算怎么办 -喂 |
[23:20] | Kramer, Kramer! | 克莱默 克莱默 |
[23:22] | – How much is all this anyway? – Fuckin’ motherfucker! | -加起来到底多少钱 -小逼崽子 |
[23:26] | Motherfuckers! Get out of my store! | 狗娘养的 给我滚出去 |
[23:33] | Don’t come back! | 敢来试试 |
[23:36] | – Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! – Go, Elliot, let’s go! | -妈的 妈的 -走 埃利奥特 快走 |
[23:39] | Go, go, go! Oh my– | 走走走 我的… |
[23:42] | – Aah! Oh my god! Go! -Oh my god! Jesus Christ! | -老天爷 快走 -我的天 上帝啊 |
[23:45] | Rue! | 小茹 |
[23:51] | – Hi. – Is Maddy here? | -你好 -麦迪在吗 |
[23:55] | Yeah. | 在 |
[24:46] | Come on. Whoa! | 当心点 |
[25:37] | Come on, baby! | 爽 |
[26:00] | You know, you can’t drink on that shit. | 你现在不能那么喝 |
[26:01] | It’s fuckin’ dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[26:02] | – It’s fine. – Oh my god. | -没事的 -我的天 |
[26:29] | How are you feeling? | 你还好吗 |
[26:31] | I feel fine. Do I not look fine? | 我没事 我看起来像有事吗 |
[26:42] | Come on, motherfucker! | 闪开点 狗杂种 |
[26:44] | Fuck you, pal! | 去你的 |
[26:46] | Oh shit! | 糟了 |
[26:50] | Oh my god! Woo! | 老天爷 |
[26:52] | Yo, could you put the fuckin’ drink down? | 能不能别喝了 |
[26:55] | – Are you fuckin’ drinking? – Mm, yeah. | -你在喝酒吗 -是啊 |
[26:59] | It’s just one drink. | 就一瓶而已 |
[27:00] | I don’t care. Why are you drinking? | 我不管 你为什么喝酒 |
[27:04] | I’m not even into alcohol like that. | 我又没有酒瘾 |
[27:07] | – Then why are you drinking it? – You know, f– | -那你喝什么酒 -我… |
[27:10] | Elliot, just take me the fuck home, please. | 埃利奥特 送我回家吧 |
[27:12] | Wait… | 等等 |
[27:12] | – Rue– – Nah, I just– I wanna go home. | -小茹 -算了 我只想回家 |
[27:14] | No, Rue, I’m, I’m just saying, like, don’t drink. | 别 小茹 我只是想劝你别喝酒 |
[27:16] | No, I wanna go home. | 不 我想回家 |
[27:18] | – Why? Why? – Just drop me off. | -怎么了 为什么 -让我下车 |
[27:21] | – Drop me off, please. – Why? | -拜托放我下车 -为什么 |
[27:22] | Because I can’t fuckin’ stand you. | 因为我他妈受不了你了 |
[27:28] | What? | 什么 |
[27:30] | Yeah, I don’t wanna fuckin’– | 没错 因为我… |
[27:31] | I don’t wanna argue about this shit. | 我不想吵这些事 |
[27:32] | I don’t wanna fight. | 我不想和你吵架 |
[27:33] | I’m sick of fuckin’ fighting. | 我吵够了 |
[27:35] | I just would rather be home. | 我宁愿自己回家 |
[27:47] | You did good, big fella. | 干得不错 大小伙 |
[27:51] | Hey, I’m gonna head out but, um, happy birthday. | 我要走了 先说声生日快乐 |
[27:54] | – Why? Don’t go. – Well, I just thought I’d give you guys | -怎么了 别走 -我想着 还是给你们 |
[27:56] | – a little bit of girl time. – That’s so sweet. | -一点闺蜜空间 -太贴心了 |
[27:59] | Nah, you should stay. | 不过你还是留下吧 |
[28:09] | Wow, that was certainly a choice. | 这身真够大胆的 |
[28:21] | What are you doing, Cassie? | 干什么呢 凯茜 |
[28:24] | Waiting for the hot tub to get hot. | 等加热浴缸热起来 |
[29:21] | Hey, can I have a cigarette? | 能给我支烟吗 |
[29:24] | Thank you. Can I borrow your light? | 谢谢 能借个火吗 |
[29:27] | I’m Cal. | 我是卡尔 |
[29:40] | I haven’t been here in 25 years. | 我有25年没来了 |
[29:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[32:55] | I thought I lost you. | 我还以为失去你了 |
[33:21] | She always like this? | 她一直这样吗 |
[33:24] | No, but when she drinks, it’s just tragic. | 不是 不过一喝酒就一团糟 |
[33:28] | Just, just drop me off. | 把我放下就好 |
[33:29] | Can you just, just pull, just pull the fuck over, | 你能不能直接停车 |
[33:32] | and just let me out, please. | 让我下车就好 |
[33:35] | – Right here, Rue? – Yep. | -在这儿停吗 小茹 -对 |
[33:39] | Just fuckin’ right up here. | 就他妈在这儿停 |
[34:14] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[34:17] | Ah, fuck! | 妈的 |
[34:29] | Can I take a shower? | 我能洗个澡吗 |
[34:34] | Yeah. | 行 |
[35:26] | Get in the hot tub with us. | 进来一起泡 |
[35:29] | I don’t, uh, | 我不太… |
[35:31] | I don’t, I don’t really feel like it. | 我不太想泡 |
[35:33] | It’s my birthday, come on. | 今天是我生日 来吧 |
[35:43] | – Ooh, this feels so good. – I know. | -太舒服了 -是啊 |
[37:09] | Can I borrow a shirt? | 我能借件衣服吗 |
[37:54] | Are you, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:57] | – It’s okay. – Oh, shit. | -没事 -糟糕 |
[37:59] | Yeah, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:01] | – Happy birthday. – Thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[38:05] | I’m so glad you guys are back together. Yeah! | 你们两个复合我太高兴了 |
[38:08] | We’re not back together. | 我们没有复合 |
[38:10] | – You’re not? – No. | -没复合吗 -没有 |
[38:13] | I mean, I was gonna say no, but why are you saying no? | 我会否认很正常 但你为什么否认 |
[38:17] | Um, because we’re not. | 因为我们确实没复合 |
[38:18] | I know, but why do you sound so definitive about it? | 我知道 但你为什么这么信誓旦旦 |
[38:21] | – I wasn’t being definitive. – It sounded like it. | -我哪里信誓旦旦了 -听起来就是 |
[38:23] | No, I mean, she just asked a question– | 不是 她不过问了一句而已 |
[38:24] | That you didn’t have to answer. | 你不是非要回答的 |
[38:25] | – Oh, okay, yeah. – But you did. | -好吧 -但你回答了 |
[38:27] | I don’t understand what we’re arguing about. | 我不明白我们在吵什么 |
[38:29] | You and your tone. | 就是你那副语气 |
[38:32] | But we’re not back together. | 但我们确实没复合 |
[38:39] | Uh, yet. | 暂时没有 |
[38:41] | I mean, why don’t just say, “We’re working it out.” | 你可以直接说 我们还在努力 |
[38:43] | You literally just said you were gonna say no. | 你刚才明明说了你要否认 |
[38:45] | – Right, but that’s me. – Meaning what? | -但那是我 -什么意思 |
[38:46] | Meaning that when I say it, | 意思就是 我说出来 |
[38:47] | it means something totally different | 和你说出来 |
[38:49] | – than when you say it. – Okay. | -意义完全不同 -好吧 |
[38:51] | It might seem that way in your head, | 也许在你看来不同 |
[38:52] | Maddy, but it’s the same word. | 麦迪 但我们的话一模一样 |
[38:54] | Yeah, but it’s also the speed with which you said no. | 是 但你还那么着急否认 |
[38:56] | – Aw, gimme a fuckin’ break. – It was quick. | -放过我吧 -那么急迫 |
[38:58] | – It wasn’t, no. – It was like a reflex. | -没有 -好像条件反射似的 |
[39:00] | – It wasn’t like a reflex at all. -It was like a reflex. | -根本就不是条件反射 -明明就是 |
[39:01] | – It was like his natural instinct, right? – It wasn’t. | -像是他的本能反应 对吧 -不是 |
[39:03] | – It was hasty. – You see? | -很仓促 -看到了吗 |
[39:05] | You really think she’s gonna disagree with you? | 你真觉得她会反对你吗 |
[39:06] | If I disagreed with her, then I would. | 如果我不认可她的观点 我会反对 |
[39:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:10] | What, you don’t think I have a mind of my own? | 怎么 你觉得我没有自己的想法吗 |
[39:12] | – No, I’m sure you do. – Ooh, he’s such a cunt! | -不 我相信你有 -他真是个贱人 |
[39:14] | What the fuck is your problem? | 你他妈有什么毛病 |
[39:16] | You see, I’m not crazy, right? | 你看 我没疯吧 |
[39:18] | Because he’s always tryin’ to gaslight me. | 因为他总是想操控我 |
[39:20] | Look, I don’t wanna argue about this. | 我不想争论这个 |
[39:22] | You see, this is why I don’t believe you | 所以我不相信 |
[39:23] | when you make all these promises, | 你的那些承诺 |
[39:25] | and you’re like, “Oh, let’s get back together. | 你说 我们复合吧 |
[39:27] | “You’re the only person in the world I care about. | 你是这世上我唯一在乎的人 |
[39:30] | “You’re a goddess, | 你是女神 |
[39:31] | and it’s my fault for not treating you like a goddess. | 没把你当女神对待是我的错 |
[39:34] | “I promise, Maddy. I’ll change. I’ll grow. | 麦迪 我保证我会改 我会成长 |
[39:37] | “I’ll be better. I don’t deserve you. | 我会变得更好 我配不上你 |
[39:39] | “But I love you. | 但是我爱你 |
[39:41] | “Please, when I go to college, move with me. | 等我上大学了 求你和我一起搬过去 |
[39:43] | Marry me. Have my babies.” | 嫁给我 和我生孩子 |
[39:55] | I’m so sorry! | 对不起 |
[39:57] | I’m so sorry, Maddy! | 对不起 麦迪 |
[39:59] | I’m sorry, Maddy. | 对不起 麦迪 |
[40:02] | I’m sorry, Maddy. | 对不起 麦迪 |
[40:04] | – I’m so sorry. – It’s fine. | -对不起 -没事 |
[40:05] | It’s not fine. I ruined everything, Maddy. | 有事 我全毁了 麦迪 |
[40:08] | – I’m sorry. – It’s fine. | -对不起 -没事 |
[40:10] | – It’s not fine. – It’s fine. | -有事 -没事 |
[40:11] | You’re my best friend, | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[40:12] | – and I’m sorry. – What’s going on? | -我很抱歉 -怎么了 |
[40:13] | Sweetie, it’s okay. Oh god. You threw up. | 亲爱的 没事 天啊 你吐了 |
[40:15] | – Just, uh, get outta the, get outta the tub. – I’m so sorry, | -先从浴缸里出来 -对不起 |
[40:17] | Maddy. I didn’t– | 麦迪 我不是… |
[40:20] | Maddy, you’re my best friend. | 麦迪 你是我最好的朋友 |
[40:22] | Just get out! | 先出来 |
[40:24] | – Oh my god. – What happened?! | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[40:25] | Cassie threw up on all of us. | 凯茜吐我们身上了 |
[40:27] | Can somebody help me, please?! | 谁能帮帮我 拜托了 |
[40:29] | – I’m sorry, Maddy. – Use the bathroom! | -对不起 麦迪 -去卫生间 |
[40:31] | Nate, get me a fucking towel! | 内特 给我拿条毛巾 |
[40:34] | Maddy, I’m sorry! | 麦迪 对不起 |
[41:09] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[41:13] | – You wanna wrestle? – No. | -你想摔跤吗 -不想 |
[41:17] | – No, no, no. Hey. – I’m gonna getcha. | -不 不想 -我会把你放倒 |
[41:19] | – No, I’m good. Stop. Come on, man. – See? | -我不和你摔 停 拜托 -看吧 |
[41:22] | – And I’m gonna getcha. I’m gonna getcha. – No, I’m good. I’m good. | -我会把你放倒 看着 -我不和你摔 |
[41:26] | What the fuck?! | 什么鬼 |
[41:32] | All right, man. That’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[41:35] | – What, you wanna wrestle, too? – Come on, man. | -你也想摔跤吗 -拜托 老兄 |
[41:37] | – Put your shirt back on. – I was state champion, man. | -穿上你的衣服 -我可是州冠军 |
[41:41] | – Hey, Mr. Clean! – Come on! | -光头老哥 -来吧 |
[41:43] | Oh, Jesus, you three wanna wrestle? | 天啊 你们三个想摔跤吗 |
[41:44] | – You think you can take me? – Your dance, cowboy. | -你觉得能放倒我吗 -闹够了 小子 |
[41:47] | – You think you can take me? – Out! | -你以为能放倒我吗 -出去 |
[41:48] | You think you can take me? | 你以为能放倒我吗 |
[41:50] | Let’s do this. Let’s do this, big boy. | 来吧 来吧 大块头 |
[41:54] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[42:00] | Yes! Now, it’s a party! | 就是这样 派对开始了 |
[42:05] | Fuckin’ out of here. | 滚出去 |
[42:08] | What? | 什么 |
[42:10] | I was just havin’ fun, man. | 我只是找点乐子 老弟 |
[42:11] | No, man. I warned you, like, 10 fuckin’ times | 不 我警告过你好多次了 |
[42:13] | not to wrestle anybody. | 不要和别人摔跤 |
[42:14] | You didn’t fuckin’ listen. | 你他妈不听 |
[42:16] | You’re never stepping foot in here again. | 你再也别想踏进这里一步 |
[42:21] | You can’t do that to me, man! | 你不能这样对我 老弟 |
[42:25] | You can’t fuckin’ kick me out, man! | 你他妈不能赶我出来 |
[42:27] | You can’t do this to me, man! | 不能这样对我 |
[42:34] | I haven’t been here in, like, 20 years! | 我都有20多年没来过这里了 |
[42:41] | I have good memories here, man. | 这里有我美好的回忆 |
[42:45] | You can’t tell me I can’t come back in! | 你不能禁止我来 |
[42:50] | Ah, fuck. Okay, all right. | 该死 好吧 |
[42:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[43:00] | Okay. | 行 |
[43:26] | Fuck off! | 去他妈的 |
[43:35] | Juliet, please, please! | 朱丽叶 拜托 拜托 |
[43:36] | You’re next! We’re in danger! | 你是下一个 我们有危险 |
[43:38] | Please, listen to me! Something terrible! | 求你听我说 很可怕的事情 |
[43:41] | – This movie is so real. – Word. | -这部电影太真实了 -那可不 |
[43:50] | Yo, who the fuck is that? | 他妈的谁啊 |
[43:57] | – What’s up, man? – Hey, man. I really gotta talk to you. | -怎么了 -我真得和你谈谈 |
[44:04] | Is everything good, bro? | 没事吧 兄弟 |
[44:08] | Nah, man. | 有事 老兄 |
[44:12] | Nelson’s baby mama showed up | 尼尔森孩子他妈出现了 |
[44:13] | asking all types of stupid-ass questions. | 问了各种愚蠢的问题 |
[44:18] | Fuuuck. | 该死 |
[44:49] | Hey… are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[45:08] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[45:13] | – Hey, hold on. – I don’t want to talk about it. | -等等 -我不想谈 |
[45:20] | I… really have to tell you somethin’. | 我得告诉你一件事 |
[45:29] | Okay… um… | 好的 |
[45:32] | I lied to you. | 我骗了你 |
[45:35] | Rue’s not sober. | 小茹没戒毒 |
[45:39] | She hasn’t been since I met her. | 从我认识她到现在就一直没戒 |
[45:43] | She’s been doing everything from heroin to fentanyl to benzos. | 海洛因 芬太尼 苯二氮䓬 她都嗑了 |
[45:49] | And I know that because I’ve been doing it with her. | 我知道是因为我都在和她一起嗑 |
[45:55] | And I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:59] | I just didn’t wanna keep lyin’ to you. | 我不想一直骗你 |
[48:21] | I’m sorry I let you down. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[48:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[48:28] | ‘Cause I’m not a good person. | 因为我不是个好人 |
[48:31] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[48:44] | Yeah, but you don’t really know me anymore. | 但你已经不了解我了 |
[48:47] | Yes… I do. I’m always with you. | 我了解 我一直与你同在 |
[48:59] | I miss you so much. | 我很想你 |
[49:04] | I just miss you so much, Dad. | 我只是太想你了 爸爸 |
[50:27] | What, what are you doing? | 什么 你在干什么 |
[50:30] | Are you, are you peeing? | 你在尿尿吗 |
[50:33] | Okay, Cal, wh-what is wrong with you? | 卡尔 你有什么毛病 |
[50:38] | I think I’m lonely. | 我觉得我很孤独 |
[50:41] | – What? – I think I’m lonely. | -什么 -我觉得我很孤独 |
[50:45] | Okay, look, could you please put your penis away? | 你能把老二收起来吗 |
[50:47] | – No. – Cal, I’m not gonna ask you again. | -不行 -卡尔 我不会再说第二遍 |
[50:49] | – Put your penis away. – I am who I am. | -把你老二收起来 -我就是我 |
[50:52] | Oh, fuck. | 他妈的 |
[50:53] | – Mom, what’s goin’ on? – Okay. | -妈 怎么了 -好 |
[50:54] | – Cal, put your dick away. – Yo, Dad, | -卡尔 把你的屌收起来 -爸 |
[50:56] | – What the fuck are you doing? – I’m sorry. | -你他妈在干嘛 -对不起 |
[50:59] | I was just… | 我只是… |
[51:02] | I was just telling your mother that I think I’m very lonely. | 我只是在跟你妈说我很孤独 |
[51:05] | Okay, but, like, can you put your fucking dick away? | 好吧 但你能把屌收起来吗 |
[51:10] | Okay, Cal, Cal, this is not funny. | 卡尔 卡尔 这不好笑 |
[51:12] | What’s goin’ on? | 出什么事了 |
[51:14] | Dad’s standing in the foyer with his dick out. | 爸站在大厅 露着屌 |
[51:17] | – What the fuck are you doing? – I don’t know. | -你他妈在干嘛 -我不知道 |
[51:20] | You know what you three assholes are lookin’ at? | 你们三个混蛋知道在看谁吗 |
[51:24] | The man with no name. | 无名之辈 |
[51:26] | What, what the fuck are you even saying? | 什么 你在说什么呢 |
[51:29] | Yo, what the fuck is going on, guys? | 什么情况 |
[51:30] | I’m a rogue. | 我是个无赖 |
[51:32] | I march to the beat of my own drum. | 我行我素 特立独行 |
[51:34] | You guys should’ve seen me tonight. | 你们晚上不该见到我的 |
[51:37] | I don’t know if you would’ve been proud, | 你们不见得会感到骄傲 |
[51:39] | but… ya might’ve been impressed. | 但可能会大吃一惊 |
[51:43] | Cal, listen to me. I think you need to see a doctor. | 卡尔 听我说 你应该去看医生 |
[51:46] | All right? You’re not, you’re not you. | 好吗 你不像自己了 |
[51:49] | No, Marsha. That’s where you’re wrong. | 不 玛莎 这点你错了 |
[51:51] | – I am 100% me. – Okay, you’re scaring me now. | -我是最真实的自己 -好吧 你吓到我了 |
[51:55] | You know why? ‘Cause I’m a man. | 知道为什么吗 因为我是男人 |
[51:57] | I’m an animal. | 我是猛兽 |
[51:59] | I’m a motherfuckin’ Rottweiler. | 像罗威纳犬一样危险易怒 |
[52:03] | You know how many men I’ve fucked? | 知道我上过多少个男的吗 |
[52:05] | – What?! – Cal, stop it. | -什么 -卡尔 别说了 |
[52:08] | – Aaron… – Cal, please. Please stop. | -艾伦 -卡尔 求你别说了 |
[52:09] | do you know how many men I’ve fucked? | 你知道我上过多少个男的吗 |
[52:12] | Dad, why are you saying this? | 爸 你为什么这么说 |
[52:14] | – Guess. – I, I don’t understand. | -你猜 -我不理解 |
[52:16] | Like, what the fuck is going on? | 现在这是什么情况 |
[52:18] | I had sex with a man for the first time… | 我第一次和男人上床 |
[52:21] | when you… were in your mama’s belly. | 是在你妈怀着你的时候 |
[52:25] | Dad, why the fuck are you saying these things? | 爸 你说这些话是什么意思 |
[52:27] | Like, have you lost your fucking mind? | 你是疯了吗 |
[52:30] | You’re talking about | 在妈面前说什么 |
[52:30] | fucking men in front of Mom when I was, what? | 操男人在我什么的时候 |
[52:33] | Like, what the fuck is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[52:35] | Who the fuck are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[52:37] | Here’s the funny thing… – | 有意思的是 |
[52:39] | if I said tonight that… | 如果我今晚说的是 |
[52:41] | I went to the strip club, and I– | 我去脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[52:46] | Picked up a real grade-A piece of ass… | 挑了个最棒的妞 |
[52:50] | huge tits, shaved pussy… | 大奶 下面剃过毛 |
[52:53] | and I fucked the shit outta her in my truck… | 然后在车里把她操翻了 |
[52:57] | you wouldn’t be one-tenth as appalled as you are right now. | 你都不会有现在的十分之一那么震惊 |
[53:00] | You wouldn’t be standin’ here saying, | 你不会站在这说 |
[53:02] | “Dad, what are you talkin’ about?” | “爸 你在说什么呢” |
[53:04] | You’d be like, “Dad, don’t say that in front of Mom.” | 你会说 “爸 别在妈面前说这些” |
[53:08] | Fuck you… Fuck you. | 去你的 也去你的 |
[53:12] | You’re a bunch of fuckin’ hypocrites. | 你们就是一群伪君子 |
[53:15] | I’m a man. | 我是个男人 |
[53:16] | I’ll fuck whoever I want, whenever I want. | 我想上谁上谁 什么时候都可以 |
[53:20] | I’ll fuck men, I’ll fuck women, I’ll fuck transsexuals, | 我操男人 操女人 操变性人 |
[53:24] | and I’ll have a mighty fine time doin’ it. | 我还会享受其中 飘飘欲仙 |
[53:29] | I eat what I kill. | 我通吃 |
[53:33] | I’m goin’ to bed. | 我去睡觉了 |
[53:36] | I’m a faggot… sexist, chaser, pig, | 我是基佬 我性别歧视 猎艳下流 |
[53:41] | fuckin’ creep, and I love it. | 我是个变态 而且乐在其中 |
[53:44] | Living a double life? | 过双面生活 |
[53:49] | Not my biggest regret. | 不是我最大的遗憾 |
[53:55] | You are. | 你才是 |
[53:58] | But let’s be honest, we all live double lives. | 但说实话 我们都有双面生活 |
[54:01] | Don’t give me that look, Marsha. | 别那么看我 玛莎 |
[54:04] | You got that shoebox full of love letters | 你有个鞋盒装满了情书 |
[54:06] | that camp counselor used to write you. | 都是之前营地辅导员写给你的 |
[54:09] | You saved them. | 你还留着它们 |
[54:11] | Flirting on Facebook… | 在脸书上调情 |
[54:13] | I, I, I get it. | 我理解 |
[54:17] | It feels good to know that | 知道除我之外 |
[54:17] | you were loved by somebody other than just me. | 还有其他人爱你 挺好的 |
[54:19] | I’m not standin’ here lookin’ at you like, “How could you?” | 我不是站这儿看着你质问”怎么能这样” |
[54:31] | I mean, we all have secrets. | 我们都有秘密 |
[54:40] | Aaron? | 艾伦 |
[54:44] | The porn on your fucking computer made my jaw drop. | 你电脑里的黄片把我下巴都惊掉了 |
[54:49] | Marsha, come back! You saw it. | 玛莎 回来 你看见了 |
[54:52] | Your mother’s the one who showed me. | 是你妈给我看的 |
[54:55] | Don’t talk to me about secrets. | 别跟我说秘密 |
[54:59] | Watching eight people cum on one person’s face, | 看八个人射在一个人脸上 |
[55:02] | gang-bangs, fucking cum-funnels, | 轮奸 灌精 |
[55:04] | fuckin’ pissin’ in people’s asses. | 在肛门里撒尿 |
[55:06] | Jesus fuckin’ Christ, man. | 我的老天爷 |
[55:09] | I got problems, you got problems. | 我有问题 你也有问题 |
[55:13] | You know, I was kind of uptight when I met your mother. | 我遇见你妈的时候还有点保守 |
[55:15] | She was a freak… and a fuckin’ fox. | 她是个怪胎 狐狸精 |
[55:18] | Marsha… you were a fuckin’ fox! | 玛莎 你就是个狐狸精 |
[55:26] | Nathaniel… | 内特尼尔 |
[55:29] | Your whole fuckin’ life’s a secret. | 你的人生就是个秘密 |
[55:32] | A mystery. | 像谜一样 |
[55:34] | Who knows about you? | 有人真正了解你吗 |
[55:39] | I have lived with you. | 我和你一同生活 |
[55:46] | I have raised you. | 将你抚养长大 |
[55:48] | I am your father. | 我是你的父亲 |
[55:51] | I know nothing about you. | 而我对你一无所知 |
[55:54] | That’s not true. I know that you’re angry. | 不对 我知道你现在很生气 |
[55:59] | I’m so sorry I fucked you up with my double life. | 很抱歉我的双面生活毁了你 |
[56:09] | Okay, maybe, I took mine to the extreme, I’ll admit that, but… | 好吧 也许我过火了 我承认 |
[56:13] | I have a problem. | 但我有问题 |
[56:16] | But the reason I have a problem is this family. | 但我的问题是因为这个家庭 |
[56:19] | That’s why. | 这才是原因 |
[56:21] | I’m not allowed to form an emotional connection. | 我不被允许建立任何情感联系 |
[56:27] | And I’m an emotional guy. | 而我是个情绪化的人 |
[56:31] | You fuckers backed me into a corner. | 你们这群混蛋把我逼到死角 |
[56:36] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[56:40] | I think you’ve set me free. | 我觉得你让我自由了 |
[56:43] | So… | 所以 |
[56:46] | this is farewell. | 现在就是告别 |
[56:48] | I left you with a little… | 我在… |
[56:51] | memory of me here on the floor of the foyer. You… | 大厅的地上留了点纪念 你们… |
[56:55] | two dickwads can draw straws to see who cleans it up. | 两个蠢货可以拿根吸管看谁先吸干净 |
[57:03] | I’ll see you assholes later. | 回见 |
[57:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[57:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[58:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[58:16] | I’ve always been with you. | 我一直在你身旁 |
[58:37] | From before you were born… until after you’re gone. | 从你出生之前 到你离开为止 |
[1:00:16] | Since before we ever existed. | 自我们存在之前 |