| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | Nate Jacobs was in love. | 内特·雅各布斯恋爱了 |
| [00:11] | He didn’t know how it happened. | 他不知道怎么发生的 |
| [00:14] | He didn’t know why it happened. | 不知道为什么会发生 |
| [00:18] | But he could just feel it. | 但他能感觉到 |
| [00:20] | And it felt so fucking good. | 这感觉太好了 |
| [00:24] | But it was complicated. | 但一言难尽 |
| [00:25] | We need to get him to a hospital. | 我们得送他去医院 |
| [00:32] | – Are you good? – He’s so heavy. | -你还好吗 -他太重了 |
| [00:35] | – Just open the door, bro. – It’s unlocked. Just open it. | -把门打开 -门没锁 直接开 |
| [00:38] | Bring him to the hospital. Let’s go, please. | 送他去医院 走 |
| [00:40] | Open the door! | 打开门 |
| [00:48] | What was it about Cassie Howard | 让内特彻底沦陷的是 |
| [00:50] | that allowed Nate to fully surrender himself? | 凯茜·霍华德身上哪一点 |
| [00:54] | With Maddy, it was always a game. | 和麦迪在一起从来都只是游戏 |
| [00:58] | Cassie was the opposite. | 凯茜恰好相反 |
| [01:02] | He knew he wasn’t perfect. | 他知道他不完美 |
| [01:04] | That he had some issues. | 他有自己的问题 |
| [01:06] | But maybe the reason he had those issues | 但或许他有那些问题 |
| [01:08] | is because Maddy brought out the worst in him. | 是因为麦迪让他成为最坏的自己 |
| [01:12] | And maybe if he met Cassie | 如果他大二时 |
| [01:13] | when he was a sophomore instead of Maddy… | 认识的是凯茜而不是麦迪 |
| [01:16] | she would’ve brought out the best in him. | 或许她会让他成为最好的自己 |
| [01:20] | How could he have ever overlooked her? | 他怎么能忽视她 |
| [01:23] | Underestimated her? | 低估她 |
| [01:28] | She was everything you could ever want in a woman. | 她满足了他对女人的一切幻想 |
| [01:47] | He knew it was a little soon to say, | 他知道这么说为时过早 |
| [01:49] | but he could imagine spending life with her. | 但他能想象与她共度余生 |
| [01:52] | I wanna feel you inside of me. | 我想感受你在我体内 |
| [01:56] | He was at home… and in love. | 他回家了 恋爱了 |
| [02:07] | She was intuitive and emotional. | 她直觉敏锐 情感丰富 |
| [02:13] | She was sensitive and vulnerable. | 她细腻敏感 脆弱不堪 |
| [02:18] | She was a strong, powerful woman. | 她是个坚强又强大的女人 |
| [02:33] | I don’t wanna weird you out or anything, | 我不想吓到你 |
| [02:37] | but I can imagine starting a family with you. | 但我能想象和你组建家庭 |
| [02:46] | Nate began to wonder if he had brain damage. | 内特开始怀疑自己是否有脑损伤 |
| [02:49] | Can you hear me? | 能听到吗 |
| [02:51] | How would he know? | 他怎么会知道 |
| [02:54] | He knew he could do a better job than his dad. | 他知道自己能做得比他爸好 |
| [02:59] | He wouldn’t fuck his kid up | 他不会像他爸那样 |
| [03:00] | the way his dad fucked him up. | 毁了自己的孩子 |
| [03:05] | And the way his granddad fucked his dad up. | 也不会像他爷爷毁了他爸一样 |
| [03:08] | Almighty God, | 万能的主 |
| [03:10] | you are the only source of health and healing. | 你是健康和痊愈的唯一源泉 |
| [03:14] | Does your dad work out every day? | 你爸爸每天都健身吗 |
| [03:21] | Except his dad was such a fuckin’ idiot. | 不过他爸是个白痴 |
| [03:23] | He couldn’t even control himself. | 他甚至控制不住自己 |
| [03:25] | I want you to come with my tongue in your ass. | 我要舔射你 |
| [03:28] | Fuck. | 干 |
| [03:29] | And had jeopardized everything their family worked for. | 破坏了他们家人所珍惜的一切 |
| [03:33] | Any soon-to-be-Mamas wanna take a dip? | 有准妈妈想来泡会儿水吗 |
| [03:41] | Sometimes… | 有时 |
| [03:43] | he just wished that his dad | 他希望他爸 |
| [03:44] | would drop dead of a heart attack… | 得心脏病猝死 |
| [03:49] | and be free of him. | 放过他 |
| [03:52] | But there’s no point in fantasizing about a life | 但当他知道麦迪有那张碟 |
| [03:54] | with Cassie when he knew that Maddy had that disc. | 幻想和凯茜的生活就毫无意义 |
| [04:20] | Fuck! | 操 |
| [04:23] | What if he could go back to the beginning? | 如果他能回到最初呢 |
| [04:27] | What would he wish? | 他会想要什么 |
| [04:29] | Where would things go? | 会发生什么 |
| [04:31] | Who would he be? | 他会成为谁 |
| [04:33] | In you, there is calm. | 平静在你心中 |
| [04:41] | Aman. | 阿门 |
| [04:44] | Nurse! Nurse! | 护士 护士 |
| [04:46] | Nurse! | 护士 |
| [04:49] | Oh my god! | 天呐 |
| [04:52] | You fuckin’ whore. Slut. | 你这婊子 真骚 |
| [05:51] | It was the first day at school after the New Year. | 那是新年后上学的第一天 |
| [05:54] | And I finally had everything I’d ever wished for. | 我终于拥有了想要的一切 |
| [06:15] | You know you’re like a dream? | 你美得像梦一般 |
| [06:18] | I didn’t know you were such a romantic, Rue. | 你也有这么浪漫的一面 小茹 |
| [06:20] | What can I say? | 可不是嘛 |
| [06:27] | Oh, fuck… I completely forgot he goes to our school. | 操 我完全忘了他是我们学校的 |
| [06:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [06:32] | If this asshole says | 如果这个混蛋 |
| [06:33] | anything about doing drugs, | 说任何吸毒相关的事 |
| [06:34] | I will literally slit his throat in the quad. | 我就在学校割他的喉 |
| [06:39] | Rue? | 小茹 |
| [06:41] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
| [06:42] | I said, “I love you.” | 我说”我爱你” |
| [06:44] | – I love you, too. – You kinda checked out for a second. | -我也爱你 -你刚才走神了 |
| [06:49] | Please, God, do not fuck up my life. | 老天 别搞我 |
| [06:50] | – Yo, Rue. – Hey. | -小茹 -嘿 |
| [06:52] | What’s goin’ on? | 什么情况 |
| [06:55] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
| [06:57] | I’m Jules. | 我是茱尔丝 |
| [06:58] | Sorry, this is Jules. | 抱歉 这是茱尔丝 |
| [07:00] | Hey, I’m Elliot. Nice to meet you. | 我是埃利奥特 很高兴见到你 |
| [07:03] | Sorry, introductions are, usually, very, um, | 抱歉 介绍别人总让我 |
| [07:06] | overwhelming and… debilitating for me… | 不知所措 无力应对 |
| [07:11] | at least. | 之类的 |
| [07:14] | Uh, so, how do you know Elliot? | 所以你和埃利奥特怎么认识的 |
| [07:17] | We met on New Year’s. | 在新年派对上 |
| [07:23] | Oh shit, yeah. | 想起来了 对 |
| [07:26] | That was it, New Year’s. That’s… | 是新年派对 |
| [07:29] | That’s where we met. | 是在那认识的 |
| [07:34] | Jules is my girlfriend. | 茱尔丝是我女朋友 |
| [07:35] | Wow… I didn’t know you were, um– | 我不知道你… |
| [07:39] | In a relationship? | 有对象 |
| [07:40] | The other thing I wish I could mention is | 我还有件没说的事是 |
| [07:42] | I, sort of, spent the last few days hangin’ out with Elliot. | 我其实过去几天和埃利奥特在一起 |
| [07:49] | Which was cool ’cause he makes a ton of money | 感觉挺好 因为他靠在网上卖音轨 |
| [07:51] | selling music stems online, | 挣很多钱 |
| [07:53] | and we bought a bunch of drugs. | 我们买了一堆毒品 |
| [08:00] | It was nice to meet you, and I’ll see you later, Rue. | 很高兴认识你 回见 小茹 |
| [08:05] | – Nice to meet you. – I love you. Bye. | -很高兴认识你 -爱你 拜 |
| [08:11] | Fuck. Was it just me, or was that super awkward? | 操 是我的错觉还是刚才超级尴尬 |
| [08:14] | That was awkward. | 尴尬死了 |
| [08:19] | – Hey, Cass. -Hey, Jules. | -凯茜 -茱尔丝 |
| [08:21] | Since winter formal, Cassie had gone through | 冬季舞会后 凯茜陷入 |
| [08:23] | a low-grade depression. | 轻度抑郁 |
| [08:28] | When was the last time you showered? | 你上次洗澡是什么时候 |
| [08:29] | When are you gonna clean your side of the room? | 你打算什么时候打扫你那半边房间 |
| [08:34] | Wait, when have you ever been single? | 等等 你什么时候单身过 |
| [08:39] | I was reading this article on abstinence, | 我在读一篇关于禁欲的文章 |
| [08:41] | and how not having sex is | 讲到不做爱 |
| [08:43] | like its own spiritual journey. | 本身是场精神之旅 |
| [08:45] | – Right. – The writer compared it to | -是吗 -作者把它比作 |
| [08:48] | how monks take their vows of silence | 僧徒沉默的誓言 |
| [08:49] | and I really feel like that’s my journey next year. | 我真觉得那会是我明年的旅程 |
| [08:54] | – Bitch, I don’t believe a word you’re saying. – Why? | -你说的我一个字都不信 -为什么 |
| [08:58] | Because you love to be loved. | 因为你太享受被爱 |
| [09:03] | How do I fix that? | 我该怎么改 |
| [09:06] | I don’t know, when you wanna say yes, | 当你想答应的时候 |
| [09:08] | you just say no. | 就拒绝 |
| [09:10] | Would you like a ride to this party? | 你想搭车去派对吗 |
| [09:14] | You wanna go to the bathroom? | 你想去厕所吗 |
| [09:16] | You able to do this and not tell anybody? | 你发誓不把这事告诉任何人 |
| [09:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [09:35] | But she was drunk. Not super drunk. | 但她喝醉了 也没那么醉 |
| [09:39] | But she never would’ve said yes | 但如果麦迪和内特还在一起的话 |
| [09:40] | if Maddy and Nate were still together. | 她是绝对不会答应的 |
| [09:44] | ‘Cause that would be unforgivable. | 因为那样做不可饶恕 |
| [09:48] | Maddy was her best friend. | 麦迪是她最好的朋友 |
| [09:59] | You just get back from the hospital? | 你刚从医院回来吗 |
| [10:13] | Maddy couldn’t sleep. | 麦迪睡不着 |
| [10:15] | And if she were being totally honest with herself, | 坦诚来讲 |
| [10:18] | she wanted to be in that hospital bed with Nate. | 她想陪内特躺在病床上 |
| [10:36] | 内特: 谢谢你照顾我 我永远爱你 | |
| [10:44] | Lexi, where’s the fucking Tylenol? | 莱克茜 扑热息痛在哪儿 |
| [10:47] | Is that Nate’s blood on your leg? | 你腿上是内特的血吗 |
| [10:51] | Why didn’t you wash it off? | 你为什么不洗掉 |
| [11:21] | Nate sent me the most beautiful text message this morning. | 内特今早给我发了条巨有爱的消息 |
| [11:28] | Really? What he say? | 是吗 他说什么 |
| [11:36] | That’s so sweet. | 他真贴心 |
| [11:39] | Yeah, I know he’s a horrible person, | 是啊 我知道他是个渣男 |
| [11:41] | but I’m kind of torn. | 但我动摇了 |
| [11:44] | When are you getting off the phone? | 你什么时候打完电话 |
| [11:46] | Why do you care? | 管那么多干嘛 |
| [11:48] | Because I wanna talk to you. | 因为我想跟你说话 |
| [11:51] | Hey, Cass, I’m gonna go hang out with my best friend Theo | 凯茜 我要跟我最好的朋友西奥玩了 |
| [11:55] | and I’ll call you later. Okay. Okay, bye. | 晚点再打给你 好 再见 |
| [12:03] | Babysitting wasn’t her first choice of a job. | 保姆不是她的首选工作 |
| [12:07] | I’m sorry, but 17-year-olds can’t donate eggs. | 抱歉 十七岁还不能捐卵 |
| [12:09] | That’s fucking retarded. | 真他妈傻逼 |
| [12:13] | She liked the kid she babysat for. | 她喜欢她照顾的这个孩子 |
| [12:17] | But what she loved the most was… | 但她最喜欢的是… |
| [13:24] | Maddy? | 麦迪 |
| [13:25] | Fuck. | 该死 |
| [13:32] | Maddy? | 麦迪 |
| [13:53] | How was your night? | 你们今晚过得怎样 |
| [13:58] | it was fun, uh… | 很开心 |
| [14:01] | it’s nice to be drunk. | 喝醉了真舒服 |
| [14:10] | Maddy? | 麦迪 |
| [14:13] | – Can you come here for a second? – Sure. | -你能过来一下吗 -当然 |
| [14:36] | Hey… can you help me with this zipper? | 能帮我拉下拉链吗 |
| [14:40] | – I don’t know where my husband is. – Oh, yeah, of course. | -不知道我丈夫去哪儿了 -好 没问题 |
| [14:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [14:56] | Thank you for being so sweet. | 谢谢你这么贴心 |
| [15:02] | That’s all. | 好了 |
| [15:04] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
| [15:08] | I feel like I would look so sexy pregnant. | 我要是怀孕了肯定超级性感 |
| [15:10] | Maddy, please do not get pregnant. | 麦迪 请不要怀孕 |
| [15:12] | I wouldn’t wear any of those nasty maternity clothes. | 我才不会穿那些丑不拉几的孕妇装 |
| [15:14] | I would just be me… plus pregnant. | 我还是我 只不过怀孕了 |
| [15:16] | Remember when I got pregnant? | 还记得我怀孕那会儿吗 |
| [15:18] | Yes, and it would be nothing like that. | 记得 我不会跟你一样的 |
| [15:21] | Well, speakin’ of baby daddies, | 说到孩子爸爸 |
| [15:22] | I’ve seen the photo that Ethan posted of the two of you. | 我看到伊森晒的你俩合照了 |
| [15:25] | It’s cute as fuck. | 甜死了 |
| [15:27] | Yeah, Kat, stop flaunting your healthy, non-abusive, | 是啊 凯特 别再炫耀你这段健康无害 |
| [15:30] | wonderful relationship. | 美好的感情了 |
| [15:33] | It’s actually triggering. | 真让人嫉妒 |
| [15:35] | Yeah, he’s, um– He’s really sweet. | 是的 他… 他人很好 |
| [15:40] | And he was really sweet. | 他的确很好 |
| [15:44] | I just have to go to the bathroom real quick, okay? | 我去趟厕所 马上就回 好吗 |
| [15:47] | Okay. | 好 |
| [16:28] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
| [16:58] | He was the love of my life. | 他是我一生的挚爱 |
| [17:01] | No, no, not totally. | 不 才不是这样 |
| [17:08] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
| [17:18] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
| [17:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [17:38] | Wait, you’re telling me Ethan tore your clothes off | 等等 你说伊森把你衣服扯开 |
| [17:40] | and fucked the shit out of you? | 狠狠地操了你一顿 |
| [17:42] | Yeah… it’s great. | 对 感觉挺不错的 |
| [17:47] | Go Ethan! | 伊森加油 |
| [17:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
| [18:00] | Nate was released from the hospital a few days earlier. | 内特前几天出院了 |
| [18:13] | I have a hard time believing | 我很难相信 |
| [18:14] | you don’t know who did this to you. | 你不知道谁打了你 |
| [18:19] | – Dad, just leave it alone. – Well, I’m not going to. | -爸 你别管了 -我要管 |
| [18:24] | Yeah, well, you should. | 你不该管 |
| [18:29] | It’s one thing to dislike your parents. | 不喜欢你的父母还可以理解 |
| [18:32] | It’s not like you have a choice. | 毕竟你没有选择 |
| [18:35] | But if you dislike your kid… | 但如果不喜欢你的孩子… |
| [18:39] | well, that’s sort of your fault. | 那就是你的问题了 |
| [18:43] | I just have a hard time believing it was unprovoked. | 我很难相信无缘无故就能打起来 |
| [18:46] | He’s our son. | 他是我们儿子 |
| [18:49] | I know… I know. I’m just sayin’. | 我知道… 就是说说而已 |
| [18:56] | …I just wanna kill myself. | …我真想杀了我自己 |
| [18:57] | As soon as Nate had been released from the hospital… | 内特才刚出院 |
| [19:01] | he wished he was back in the hospital. | 就想回去了 |
| [19:03] | Just take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
| [19:06] | Nate, I’m legit going crazy right now. | 内特 我现在真的要疯了 |
| [19:08] | You can’t do this to me. | 你不能这样对我 |
| [19:12] | – Lex? – What? | -莱克茜 -怎么了 |
| [19:14] | What’s going on with your sister? | 你姐姐怎么回事 |
| [19:17] | I think she’s having a nervous breakdown. | 我觉得她快精神崩溃了 |
| [19:19] | About what? | 为什么 |
| [19:21] | I don’t know. Being single or something. | 不知道 因为单身还是什么的 |
| [19:25] | No… | 不… |
| [19:27] | those aren’t the emotions of a single person. | 单身的人不会有这种情绪 |
| [19:33] | The only way Nate was able to calm Cassie down enough | 内特让凯茜冷静下来不哭的 |
| [19:35] | to stop crying was to tell her… | 唯一办法就是告诉她… |
| [19:38] | I promise we can meet in person next weekend. | 我保证我们下周可以见面 |
| [19:42] | But then he said something that totally freaked her out. | 但之后他说了句让她更害怕的话 |
| [19:48] | If Maddy finds out, she’s gonna spend | 如果麦迪知道了 她会花一辈子 |
| [19:50] | the rest of her life trying to kill me. | 来追杀我 |
| [19:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [19:53] | But she’ll actually kill you. | 但她真正会杀的人是你 |
| [20:00] | Fucking racist. | 该死的种族歧视 |
| [20:06] | Sorry, I didn’t hear you, bitch. What?! | 抱歉我没听清 婊子 你说什么 |
| [20:30] | – Hey, Cass. – Hey, Jules. | -凯茜 -茱尔丝 |
| [20:34] | Now, at the time, I didn’t know how much | 那时我还不知道我和埃利奥特的关系 |
| [20:36] | the Elliot thing upset Jules. | 让茱尔丝很难过 |
| [20:40] | But I never thought that | 但我也从不觉得 |
| [20:41] | Jules was like clingy or jealous, | 茱尔丝很粘人或是爱吃醋 |
| [20:43] | so I didn’t think it’d be a big deal. | 所以我没觉得那是个大问题 |
| [20:46] | – It is a big deal. – Why? | -那就是个大问题 -为什么 |
| [20:49] | The fact that you’re even asking me to explain it to you | 事实上你甚至让我给你解释 |
| [20:51] | – is kind of an even bigger deal. – Oh, I don’t understand | -是个更大的问题 -我不懂了 |
| [20:53] | how such a small fucking thing | 怎么一件小事 |
| [20:55] | has become such a big fucking thing. | 能变成这样一件大事 |
| [20:59] | – ‘Cause it hurt my feelings. – Why? | -因为这样我会伤心 -为什么 |
| [21:02] | ‘Cause I can tell you have a crush on him. | 因为我看得出来你喜欢他 |
| [21:04] | I do not have a fucking crush on him. | 我没有喜欢他 |
| [21:06] | Then why else would you forget meeting him? | 那你为什么会忘记在哪见到他的 |
| [21:09] | Like, “Oh, that’s right. | 说什么 “想起来了 |
| [21:11] | – New Year’s.” – Jules, it’s not like that. | -是新年派对” -茱尔丝 不是这样的 |
| [21:12] | – “Silly me.” – It’s not like that. | -“我真傻” -不是这样 |
| [21:14] | Well, I hope not. That would really suck. | 但愿不是 那样太糟糕了 |
| [21:18] | – I’m sorry. – Um, I gotta be home in 15 minutes, | -抱歉 -我必须在15分钟内回家 |
| [21:20] | or else I’m gonna get grounded for another two weeks. | 否则我会再被禁足两周 |
| [21:23] | I’ll see ya later, Rue. | 回见 小茹 |
| [21:27] | – I get you in trouble? – Yeah, kinda. | -我给你惹麻烦了吗 -嗯 差不多 |
| [21:32] | I feel like we should do drugs. | 我觉得我们该嗑点药 |
| [21:51] | Why don’t you have a seat, Cassie? | 坐吧 凯茜 |
| [21:53] | Mr. Jacobs believes you know who assaulted his son. | 雅各布斯先生认为你知道谁揍了他儿子 |
| [22:02] | Meanwhile… | 与此同时 |
| [22:04] | Fezco had a new house guest. | 菲兹克有了位新房客 |
| [22:07] | Ashtray was so pissed off he couldn’t even speak to Fez. | “烟缸弟”气坏了 甚至没法跟小菲说话 |
| [22:17] | – Good morning! – Morning. | -早上好 -早 |
| [22:21] | Fezco couldn’t understand the whole story. | 菲兹克无法理解这一切 |
| [22:24] | But apparently Faye had pushed | 但显然 费伊把旅馆经理 |
| [22:26] | the motel manager off the balcony. | 从阳台上推了下去 |
| [22:34] | The fucking cops are looking for Faye. | 警察正到处找费伊 |
| [22:36] | What the fuck! | 怎么回事 |
| [22:37] | I, I didn’t do anything. | 我 我什么都没做 |
| [22:39] | Unfortunately, Custer wouldn’t leave her. | 很不幸 卡斯特不愿抛下她 |
| [22:42] | I know, dude, but she’s the love of my life. | 我知道 兄弟 但她是我一生挚爱 |
| [22:48] | And the last thing Fezco needed | 菲兹克不希望 |
| [22:49] | was the cops finding Faye with Custer. | 警察发现费伊和卡斯特在一起 |
| [22:52] | Get in the fucking vent. | 爬到通风口里 |
| [22:56] | I know you’re in there. Open up! | 我知道你在里面 开门 |
| [22:58] | Oh my god. Get in the fucking vent! | 天啊 快爬进通风口 |
| [23:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [23:03] | Custer told Fez he could find her | 卡斯特告诉小菲 他能在新开那家 |
| [23:05] | behind the dumpster of the new Taco Bell. | “塔可钟”的垃圾箱后找到她 |
| [23:15] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这样看我 |
| [23:17] | The only reason that I went so crazy | 我发疯的唯一原因 |
| [23:19] | is because the motel manager | 是因为旅馆经理 |
| [23:21] | kept saying such mean things. | 一直在说刻薄话 |
| [23:24] | I honestly don’t give a fuck. | 老实说 我并不在乎 |
| [23:29] | So Faye came to live with Fez. | 所以费伊搬来跟小菲一起住 |
| [23:31] | Yo, don’t touch nothin’. | 什么都别碰 |
| [23:34] | – Don’t talk to Ash. – Okay. | -别跟”烟缸弟”说话 -好的 |
| [23:36] | And don’t go in my fuckin’ room, all right? | 别进我房间 好吗 |
| [23:40] | I promise. | 我保证 |
| [23:46] | – Want some of my sandwich? – Okay. | -想吃点我的三明治吗 -好 |
| [23:52] | Cassie, I asked you a question. | 凯茜 我问你个问题 |
| [23:54] | She didn’t see anything. | 她什么都没看见 |
| [23:56] | I’m not asking you. I’m asking her. | 我没问你 我在问她 |
| [24:02] | I already told Mrs. Jacobs | 我已告诉雅各布斯太太 |
| [24:03] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
| [24:05] | I know. We just don’t believe you. | 我知道 我们只是不相信你 |
| [24:09] | I’m telling the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
| [24:12] | Look, Cassie, I’m more than happy | 听着 凯茜 我很乐意 |
| [24:13] | to get the Chief of Police, Bill Greenwood, involved. | 让警察局长比尔·格林伍德来调查此事 |
| [24:17] | Old family friend. | 我们是世交 |
| [24:19] | Maybe he should have this conversation with you. | 也许他该跟你谈谈 |
| [24:23] | With everyone, in fact. You know? | 实际上 他该跟所有人谈谈 |
| [24:27] | Get everyone’s cell phones. | 拿到每个人的手机 |
| [24:30] | Text histories. | 和短信记录 |
| [24:33] | Find out what exactly happened. | 搞清到底发生了什么 |
| [24:36] | Should we do that instead? | 我们该这么做吗 |
| [24:40] | Now, what scared the shit out of Cassie… | 让凯茜吓得魂飞魄散的 |
| [24:44] | was last night she texted Nate. | 是昨晚她发给内特的短信 |
| [24:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
| [24:55] | Don’t ever put that in writing again. | 别再写这种话 |
| [24:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [25:03] | Don’t look at her. Look at me. | 别看她 看着我 |
| [25:10] | – Why would you say that? – What?! | -你为什么那么说 -怎么了 |
| [25:12] | – What was I supposed to do? – Not say anything. | -我该怎么做 -什么都别说 |
| [25:15] | You heard him! He was going to call the police! | 你听到他说的了 他要报警 |
| [25:17] | No, he wasn’t. He was bluffing, | 不 没有 他在虚张声势 |
| [25:18] | and you fell for it ’cause you’re a fucking idiot! | 你是个蠢货才信他的话 |
| [25:20] | Why do you even care?! | 你为什么要在乎 |
| [25:22] | Because you just ruined someone’s life! | 因为你毁了别人的生活 |
| [25:24] | Fezco almost killed Nate! That was his decision. | 菲兹克差点杀了内特 这是他的决定 |
| [25:35] | Lexi had thought about that night a lot. | 莱克茜想了许多那晚的事 |
| [25:38] | How could Fezco be so kind to her, | 菲兹克怎么能对她如此友善 |
| [25:40] | and so violent towards Nate? | 对内特如此暴力呢 |
| [25:43] | She couldn’t remember the last time someone her age asked her | 她不记得上次同龄人问她这么多 |
| [25:45] | so many questions about herself. | 关于她自己的问题是什么时候 |
| [25:48] | He actually cared about what she had to say. | 他其实很在乎她说的话 |
| [25:51] | And then, 10 minutes later… | 然而十分钟后 |
| [25:55] | almost beat Nate Jacobs to death. | 差点把内特·雅各布斯打死 |
| [25:59] | And even if Nate deserved it, | 哪怕内特是活该 |
| [26:01] | it was a horrible thing to do. | 这么做也很可怕 |
| [26:07] | It made her think about her entire life. | 这让她思考了自己的一生 |
| [26:12] | How she’s always been so passive. | 她怎么总是这么被动 |
| [26:20] | How she never had the courage to say anything. | 怎么从来没勇气说些什么 |
| [26:27] | And even the time | 哪怕她真的 |
| [26:28] | when she did get the courage to say something? | 鼓起勇气说什么 |
| [26:31] | Rue, you really need to get help. | 小茹 你真的需要帮助 |
| [26:34] | What, are you gonna tell my mom or something? | 怎么 你要告诉我妈吗 |
| [26:38] | Yeah, if you don’t stop. | 对 如果你不戒毒的话 |
| [26:42] | Okay. | 行吧 |
| [26:46] | She backed down. | 她退却了 |
| [26:51] | Hon… | 亲爱的… |
| [26:55] | I don’t wanna scare you… | 我不想吓到你 |
| [26:57] | but somethin’ happened to Rue. | 但小茹出事了 |
| [26:59] | She’s okay. She’s okay. | 她没事 |
| [27:03] | But I think she overdosed. | 但她嗑药过量了 |
| [27:10] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 抱一下 |
| [27:16] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
| [27:21] | She hated herself for being so weak | 她讨厌自己这么软弱 |
| [27:23] | and passive and afraid. | 被动和害怕 |
| [27:26] | So, a couple of days after Cal came over, | 所以在卡尔来过的几天后 |
| [27:28] | she decided to say something. | 她决定说点什么 |
| [28:06] | Now, I didn’t know any of this | 这事我一无所知 |
| [28:08] | ’cause I was with Elliot smokin’ a little bit of weed. | 因为我在和埃利奥特一起抽大麻 |
| [28:11] | Jules invited me over to her house for dinner. | 茱尔丝邀请我去她家吃晚饭 |
| [28:13] | I guess like to apologize, but I had NA that night | 我猜是要道歉 但我那晚有戒毒会 |
| [28:17] | so I went to Elliot’s for a bit. | 所以我去埃利奥特家待了会儿 |
| [29:00] | Should I just put dinner in the oven till Rue gets here? | 我要把晚饭放烤箱里等小茹来吗 |
| [29:03] | Uh, no, she’s not coming. She has a meeting. | 不用 她不来了 她有会 |
| [29:08] | You sure she’s a good influence? | 你确定她对你影响好吗 |
| [29:10] | She’s part of the reason you decided to get on that train. | 你决定登上那辆火车有一部分就是因为她 |
| [29:13] | Yeah, but she’s not the one who got on the train. | 对 但她不是登上火车的那个人 |
| [29:17] | It still doesn’t answer my question. | 你还是没回答我的问题 |
| [29:25] | You know what I feel like nobody in my life understands? | 你知道生活中没人理解我是什么感受吗 |
| [29:27] | Is that like drugs are honestly the only way I can be myself. | 就好像毒品是我唯一能做回自己的方式 |
| [29:31] | Yeah, I, I don’t think that’s true. | 好吧 我觉得不是这样 |
| [29:33] | Nah, it is true. | 不 就是这样 |
| [29:34] | Like when I first met you, | 就好比我第一次遇到你时 |
| [29:36] | I would’ve never had the balls to just, like, | 我本来没有勇气 |
| [29:39] | – come up to you and talk to you. – Why? | -上前和你说话 -为什么 |
| [29:42] | I don’t know. I’m just like a deeply shy person. | 不知道 我是个极其害羞的人 |
| [29:47] | And like with Jules, right? Like… | 对茱尔丝也一样 好吗 |
| [29:51] | when I first met her, I was just… | 第一次遇到她时 我就… |
| [29:55] | immediately in love. | 立刻坠入爱河 |
| [29:59] | – In love? – Yeah. | -坠入爱河吗 -对 |
| [30:03] | When you say it out loud it kind of sounds small. | 当你真的说出来时 听着感觉没什么 |
| [30:06] | What’s a bigger feeling than love? | 还有比爱更强烈的感情吗 |
| [30:12] | Loss. | 失去爱 |
| [30:14] | You think? | 你这么认为吗 |
| [30:17] | Yeah, I think so. | 对 我这么认为 |
| [30:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [30:24] | I don’t know. Maybe that’s what it was, right? Like… | 我不知道 也许就是这样 |
| [30:28] | as soon as I saw her, I was just immediately afraid to lose her. | 我见到她第一眼 就害怕有天会失去她 |
| [30:32] | Who have you lost? | 你失去过什么人吗 |
| [30:34] | Uh, my dad. | 我爸爸 |
| [30:37] | – Meaning? – Meaning he’s dead. | -发生什么事了 -他去世了 |
| [30:41] | Shit, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [30:43] | It’s fine. You didn’t, like, kill him. | 没关系 又不是你杀的 |
| [30:46] | How was he killed? | 他怎么被杀的 |
| [30:48] | Oh, he wasn’t. | 他没有 |
| [30:50] | Are you fucking with me right now? | 你在耍我吗 |
| [30:52] | Uh, no, it was, it was cancer. | 没有 是癌症 |
| [30:56] | Shit. | 天 |
| [31:02] | – How old were you? – I was 14. | -你那时候多大 -十四岁 |
| [31:06] | – So recently. – Not really. | -这么说是最近的事了 -也没有 |
| [31:10] | I feel like that’s kind of recent. | 我感觉是不久之前 |
| [31:13] | I don’t know. I guess. | 不知道 也许吧 |
| [31:15] | Honestly it feels like fuckin’ forever ago. | 说实话感觉像很久之前 |
| [31:20] | Is that why you started doing drugs? | 从那以后你就开始嗑药了 |
| [31:22] | That’s funny. That’s what, uh– | 有意思 我在… |
| [31:25] | that’s what everybody asks in rehab. | 我在戒毒所的时候所有人都这么问 |
| [31:27] | – What do you mean? – Uh, just that, you know, like, | -什么意思 -就是… |
| [31:30] | I wish it was that simple, you know, like… | 我也希望就这么简单 |
| [31:32] | “Well, my dad died, so I started doing drugs.” | “我爸爸去世了 所以我开始嗑药” |
| [31:34] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -嗯 |
| [31:36] | I feel like everyone’s looking for like a… | 好像所有人都在找那个 |
| [31:38] | cause and effect. | 前因后果 |
| [31:41] | Sometimes shit’s just like is what it is. | 但有时事情就那么发生了 |
| [31:43] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 没错 |
| [31:45] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
| [31:46] | To be honest, if my dad was still here, | 说实话 如果我爸爸还在 |
| [31:48] | I’d probably still be doin’ this shit. | 我可能也是这样 |
| [31:55] | How does Jules not know that you’re doing drugs? | 茱尔丝怎么会看不出你还在嗑药呢 |
| [31:57] | Ugh, ’cause I’m good at my job. | 因为我很会隐藏 |
| [32:01] | Do you think it’s a good thing that we’re friends? | 你觉得我们做朋友是好事吗 |
| [32:05] | Yeah, why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
| [32:08] | I just feel like… | 我觉得 |
| [32:10] | we might not bring out the best in each other. | 我们可能对彼此没什么好的影响 |
| [32:16] | I feel like I’m okay with that. | 我不介意 |
| [32:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [32:25] | – I love you. – I love you more. | -我爱你 -我更爱你 |
| [32:28] | I love you more than more. | 我加倍爱你 |
| [32:33] | My god, no. | 老天 得了吧 |
| [32:37] | Ethan made plans with Kat to go bowling that night. | 那天晚上 伊森计划和凯特去打保龄球 |
| [32:40] | Kat was depressed because she couldn’t figure out why | 凯特很郁闷 因为她想不通 |
| [32:42] | she didn’t love Ethan. | 为什么她就是不爱伊森 |
| [32:44] | So she decided to make a list of pros and cons. | 于是她决定把他的优缺点列出来 |
| [33:07] | But she couldn’t think of anything, | 但她一条也想不出 |
| [33:10] | which made her realize Ethan might not be the problem. | 她意识到问题可能不在伊森 |
| [33:18] | Kat hated herself. | 凯特讨厌自己 |
| [33:20] | But the problem with hating | 但厌恶自己这种事 |
| [33:21] | yourself is you can’t really talk about it. | 不能随便拿出来说 |
| [33:24] | Because at some point recently, | 因为不知从何时起 |
| [33:25] | the whole world joined a self-help cult | 全世界都加入了自我救助的洗脑大军 |
| [33:27] | and won’t shut the fuck up about it. | 一天到晚说教个不停 |
| [33:29] | It’s not gonna solve all your life problems, | 它不能解决所有的人生问题 |
| [33:31] | but it is gonna solve… | 但可以解决 |
| [33:33] | Kat. | 凯特 |
| [33:35] | You’re one of the bravest, | 你是我见过的 |
| [33:36] | most beautiful human beings i have ever seen. | 最勇敢 最美丽的人 |
| [33:39] | – That’s not true. – Yes, it is. | -不可能 -当然是 |
| [33:43] | I wish I had your confidence. | 我希望能像你一样自信 |
| [33:45] | But I don’t, like… feel healthy. | 但我感觉自己不太健康 |
| [33:48] | Yes, you are. | 你很健康 |
| [33:50] | No, like… seriously. I’m not. | 说实话 一点也不 |
| [33:53] | Kat, you just have to love yourself. | 凯特 你得学会爱自己 |
| [33:56] | But that’s what I’m trying to tell you! | 这就是我想说的 |
| [33:58] | I fucking hate myself! | 我讨厌我自己 |
| [34:00] | Every day you get out of bed… | 你每天能从床上爬起来 |
| [34:03] | It’s an act of courage. | 就是勇气的证明 |
| [34:05] | That’s easy for you to say. | 说得倒轻巧 |
| [34:06] | You don’t have like fucking mental problems. | 你又没有心理问题 |
| [34:09] | Yes, I do. Why do you think I look like this? | 我有 不然我为什么这个样子 |
| [34:12] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
| [34:13] | I wish my mental problems made me look like you. | 我希望我的心理问题也把我变成你这样 |
| [34:16] | – Trust me, you don’t. – Trust me, I do! | -相信我 你不会 -相信我 我真的愿意 |
| [34:18] | You’re like the most beautiful person I’ve ever fucking seen. | 你是我见过最漂亮的人 |
| [34:20] | Maybe by a white, cis-male, heteronormative standard. | 那是顺性别异性恋白男的标准 |
| [34:23] | Oh my god. Are you fucking joking?! | 天呐 开玩笑吗 |
| [34:26] | – Kat! – Are you fucking serious?! | -凯特 -你认真的吗 |
| [34:28] | That’s not you fucking talking! It’s the patriarchy! | 这不是你的想法 是父权社会灌输给你的 |
| [34:30] | It is me talking! You are not listening! | 就是我的想法 你根本没认真听 |
| [34:33] | No! Society puts things into your mind! | 不 是社会向你灌输了这些 |
| [34:36] | I don’t care about society! I feel like shit! | 我不在乎什么社会 我感觉很糟 |
| [34:39] | Kat, you need to smash all beauty standards. | 凯特 你需要打破一切外貌标准 |
| [34:42] | But I can’t even get out of bed! | 我连床都起不来 |
| [34:44] | You have to love yourself. | 你要爱自己 |
| [34:45] | You need to find your inner fuckin’ warrior! | 找到自己内心的战士 |
| [34:47] | – Become a bad bitch. – Just like you did last year. | -做个不好惹的女人 -像去年一样 |
| [34:50] | – But that wasn’t even real. – It looked real. | -那都不是真的 -看着挺真 |
| [34:53] | – That was the point! – I found it inspiring. | -这才是关键 -我觉得很令人鼓舞 |
| [34:56] | – Shut the fuck up! – Love yourself! Love yourself! | -闭嘴 -爱自己 爱自己 |
| [35:00] | Love yourself! Love yourself! | 爱自己 爱自己 |
| [35:05] | Leave me alone! Get the fuck out! | 别来烦我 都滚开 |
| [35:24] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
| [35:30] | Uh, nothing just… depressed in the bath. | 没什么 边洗澡边伤心 |
| [35:38] | Bowling? | 保龄球 |
| [36:04] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
| [36:39] | Yo, this is Nate. I’m busy. | 我是内特 在忙 |
| [36:41] | Leave a message at the beep. | 滴声后留言 |
| [37:48] | Look who the cat dragged in. | 看看谁来了 |
| [37:52] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
| [37:56] | I see you’re still on your suicide mission. | 我看你还在自我毁灭 |
| [38:01] | Let go. Let God. | 放手吧 一切交由上帝 |
| [38:19] | Where are we goin’? | 我们这是去哪儿 |
| [38:52] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
| [38:56] | We’re almost there. | 快到了 |
| [39:04] | I’ve never been over here before. | 这边我没来过 |
| [39:12] | So… you wanna tell me who that girl was you just had over. | 说吧 刚刚来家里玩的女生是谁 |
| [39:18] | What? No. She’s a friend. | 什么 不 只是个朋友 |
| [39:24] | I can count on my hand how many friends you done had over here. | 你有几个朋友来过 我掰着手都能数清 |
| [39:29] | Well, she’s one of ’em. | 她是其中之一 |
| [40:33] | Look, Cass, um… | 听我说 凯茜 |
| [40:36] | I really like you. | 我很喜欢你 |
| [40:42] | How I wish that things could be different. | 多希望境况有所不同 |
| [40:49] | I just think what happened between us was a mistake, | 我觉得我们俩是个错误 |
| [40:51] | and we never should have did what we did. | 那些事情我们不该做 |
| [40:56] | Yeah, but… | 对 可是 |
| [41:00] | It was my fault. | 都是我的错 |
| [41:03] | I shouldn’t have, uh… | 我不该 |
| [41:06] | It was my fault, too. | 我也有错 |
| [41:10] | I just thought– I ju– I just didn’t think that I’d get so, um– | 我还以为 以为不会这么… |
| [41:18] | It doesn’t matter. It is what it is. | 算了 事已至此 |
| [41:23] | We can’t see each other. | 我们不能再见面了 |
| [41:26] | And we can never, ever speak about this. | 也绝口不提这件事 |
| [41:34] | I’m so sorry. I’m… I’m so fuckin’ sorry. | 我很抱歉 真的对不起 |
| [41:45] | Cassie! | 凯茜 |
| [41:49] | Cass! | 凯茜 |
| [42:02] | Lexi Howard. | 莱克茜·霍华德 |
| [42:04] | – How you doin’? – I’m good, um… | -你怎么样 -挺好的 |
| [42:09] | – I’m Faye. – I’m Lexi, um… | -我是费伊 -我是莱克茜 |
| [42:14] | Are, are you guys… | 你们… |
| [42:17] | Yeah, no, she’s just stayin’ with me for a bit, | 不是 她只是暂住一段时间 |
| [42:20] | but, but she’s cool, though. | 但她人不错 |
| [42:24] | What brings you out here anyway? | 你怎么过来了 |
| [42:28] | Oh, I just came to get a, a drink. | 我只是过来买瓶喝的 |
| [42:34] | Okay, well, we got plenty of those. | 好吧 我们这儿有很多 |
| [42:38] | Um… do you need help finding anything? | 需要帮你找什么吗 |
| [42:42] | No, I’m okay. | 不用 |
| [42:44] | Oh, uh, that’s the malt liquor. | 那是麦芽酒 |
| [42:50] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
| [43:13] | Cassie! | 凯茜 |
| [43:17] | Cass! | 凯茜 |
| [43:24] | Cassie! | 凯茜 |
| [43:35] | Cassie! | 凯茜 |
| [43:37] | Cassie! | 凯茜 |
| [44:55] | You don’t know how much power you have. | 你不知道自己有多强大 |
| [45:01] | Fuck. | 靠 |
| [45:17] | How are you ever gonna look Maddy in the eye again? | 你今后还怎么直视麦迪的眼睛 |
| [45:26] | Feel sorry I didn’t get to say goodbye on New Year’s. | 抱歉新年那天没和你告别 |
| [45:30] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
| [45:34] | What’s up, man? | 你好 |
| [45:59] | You got any spearmint gum? | 你这儿有绿薄荷口香糖吗 |
| [46:00] | I don’t know, man. The gum’s right here. | 不知道 口香糖就在那儿 |
| [46:14] | This your store? | 这是你的店吗 |
| [46:16] | It’s a family business. | 是家族企业 |
| [46:21] | Do your parents own it? | 你父母开的吗 |
| [46:28] | You usually ask this many questions, man? | 你一直这么多问题吗 |
| [46:36] | Just you. | 只是对你 |
| [46:41] | She tell you who I am? | 她告诉你我是谁了吗 |
| [46:46] | – Nah, man. – Are you a cop? | -没有 -你是警察吗 |
| [46:52] | No. | 不是 |
| [47:32] | Just a concerned father. | 只是位关心儿子的父亲 |
| [47:51] | 冰淇淋 糖果 取款机 | |
| [48:06] | You know what’s kind of depressing? | 你知道什么令人沮丧吗 |
| [48:08] | – What? – I’ll never find that kind of love. | -什么 -我永远找不到那种爱情 |
| [48:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
| [48:16] | There’s just no darkness. It’s just sweet. | 没有阴暗 只有甜蜜 |
| [48:20] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
| [48:22] | I don’t know if that would ever be enough for me. | 我不知道这对我来说是否足够 |
| [48:27] | I don’t know… I mean, | 不知道 我是说 |
| [48:29] | I guess some people are just kinda built different. | 有些人生来不同 |
| [48:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [48:40] | Guess so. | 是的吧 |
| [48:45] | It works if you work it. | 努力便会成功 |
| [48:53] | How ’bout you let me give you a ride home? | 我送你回家怎么样 |
| [48:54] | Um, I’m okay. I got my, uh, my bike. | 没事 我有自行车 |
| [48:56] | Yeah, yeah. | 是 |
| [48:57] | I’m not sure you should be behind the handlebars right now. | 我不确定你现在能骑车吗 |
| [49:06] | – Yo, you ever listen to Thelonious Monk? – No. | -你听塞隆尼斯·蒙克吗 -不 |
| [49:09] | What? | 是什么 |
| [49:10] | Greatest jazz pianist who ever lived. | 史上最伟大的爵士钢琴家 |
| [49:13] | Supposedly, he had huge hands. | 据说他有一双大手 |
| [49:15] | He would play like this, | 他会这样弹奏 |
| [49:17] | and then he would roll his hands over, | 然后双手翻转 |
| [49:19] | hit the keys… | 敲击琴键 |
| [49:35] | – All right. – Okay, what are you doing? | -到了 -你在干什么 |
| [49:38] | I’m gonna introduce myself to your mother. | 我要去见见你妈妈 |
| [49:41] | – What are you talkin’ about? – Rue, | -你说什么呢 -小茹 |
| [49:42] | if my daughter was gettin’ rides home from NA | 如果我的女儿被54岁的瘾君子 |
| [49:44] | by a 54-year-old crackhead, and he didn’t come to the door | 从戒毒会开车送回来 |
| [49:47] | to look me in the eye and shake my hand… | 那人没上门看着我的眼睛 和我握手 |
| [49:50] | I’d think somethin’ was afoot. | 我会觉得有事发生 |
| [49:52] | O-Okay, but you can’t, like, | 好吧 但你不能 |
| [49:53] | go in there and start… | 进去之后开始… |
| [49:55] | – talkin’ and stuff, you know? – Oh shit. | -说一些东西 你懂吗 -该死 |
| [49:59] | You scared I’mma tell your mama you’re still doin’ drugs, huh? | 怕我会告诉你妈你还在吸毒吗 |
| [50:04] | Oh, the anxiety you must have. | 你肯定担心死了 |
| [50:33] | Mom? | 妈 |
| [50:43] | Five minutes. Okay? | 等五分钟 好吗 |
| [50:45] | What is she gonna do for five minutes? | 她五分钟能干什么 |
| [50:48] | I don’t even wanna know! | 我不想知道 |
| [50:57] | I think I’m gonna get back together with Nate. | 我想我会和内特复合 |
| [51:03] | It’s a mistake, right? | 这是个错误 对吗 |
| [51:06] | – Don’t do it. – I don’t know if I can help it. | -别复合 -我不确定自己能不能忍住 |
| [51:13] | I wish you could see yourself the way the rest of the world does. | 我希望你能像其他人一样看待自己 |
| [51:29] | I got two daughters myself, so I know it can’t be easy. | 我自己有两个女儿 明白你的不易 |
| [51:35] | I’ve got a lot of respect for you. | 对你很敬佩 |
| [51:38] | Well, I’m just doin’ what I can. | 我只是尽我所能 |
| [51:41] | Do you want somethin’ to drink or eat? | 你想喝点或吃点什么吗 |
| [51:43] | Do you want to sit down? | 要坐下聊吗 |
| [51:44] | Nah, nah, nah. I was just comin’ to introduce myself. | 不用 我只是进来介绍一下自己 |
| [51:46] | I’m sponsorin’ the little troublemaker. | 我在给这个小捣蛋鬼做担保 |
| [51:54] | But she’s doin’ well, right? | 但她表现还不错吧 |
| [52:05] | I can’t tell if that’s a statement… or a question. | 不知道你这是陈述句还是疑问句 |
| [52:11] | Well, she’s got a long way to go. | 她还有很长的路要走 |
| [52:14] | But so did I at her age. | 我在她这个年纪也一样 |
| [52:20] | Oh, well. | 好了 |
| [52:22] | – Thank you for having me by. – Oh, of course. | -谢谢你邀请我进来 -不客气 |
| [52:24] | – All right. You have a lovely night. – You too. | -好了 晚安 -你也是 |
| [52:28] | Good night. | 晚安 |
| [52:45] | He’s handsome. | 他很帅 |
| [53:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [53:34] | I fell. | 我摔倒了 |
| [53:39] | Come on, kid. Let’s get you to the bed. | 起来 丫头 扶你上床 |
| [53:46] | Is it true you killed Mouse? | 你真的杀了”老鼠”吗 |
| [53:50] | Go to sleep. | 睡觉吧 |
| [54:13] | You want to tell me why some punk drug dealer beat you up? | 能告诉我为什么那个毒贩混混打你吗 |
| [54:16] | You sure you want to have this conversation? | 你确定要谈这个吗 |
| [54:18] | Yeah, Nate. I do. | 我确定 内特 |
| [54:22] | Okay. | 好 |
| [54:27] | I don’t think you want Mom to hear. | 你不会想让妈妈听见的 |
| [54:35] | You remember that classmate of mine that you fucked? Jules? | 还记得你操过的我学校同学吗 茱尔丝 |
| [54:40] | All right, so she told her best friend… | 她告诉了她闺蜜 |
| [54:43] | who told her drug dealer. | 那人又告诉了她的毒贩 |
| [54:45] | And now they keep threatening to go down to the police station, | 现在他们一直威胁要去警局 |
| [54:47] | – and say that you like to fuck little kids. – Fuck. | -举报你喜欢操未成年 -该死 |
| [54:53] | So maybe I was stickin’ up for you. | 也许我是为了护着你 |
| [55:02] | – I want to apologize– – I don’t need your apologies. | -我想道歉 -我不需要你的道歉 |
| [55:04] | I need you to understand… | 我希望你明白 |
| [55:07] | I didn’t know she went to your school. | 我不知道她是你们学校的 |
| [55:09] | I didn’t know how old she was. | 也不知道她的年龄 |
| [55:12] | Well, what she didn’t know is that you were filming her. | 她不知道你把她录下来了 |
| [55:18] | Do you have it? | 你那有录像吗 |
| [55:25] | Nate? | 内特 |
| [55:29] | Do you have it? | 你有吗 |