时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Go ahead, Rue. | 鲁 请讲 |
[00:18] | I met someone. | 我遇到了一个人 |
[00:19] | She’s helped. | 她帮了我 |
[00:20] | Now, I want to stay clean. | 现在我想远离毒品 |
[00:23] | So, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:27] | I’m really proud of you, Rue. | 我真为你骄傲 鲁 |
[00:29] | You’ve come a long way. | 你经历了很多 |
[00:31] | Just take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[00:34] | You’re delicate. | 你很脆弱 |
[00:35] | Every time I feel good, I think it’ll last forever. | 每当我感觉很好时 我都以为这会直到永远 |
[00:42] | These states will wax and wane. | 心理状况变幻莫测 |
[00:45] | I think I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[00:48] | In bad times, there would be good times. | 低沉时 会有快乐时光 |
[00:54] | But also, in the good times… | 但同样 高兴时… |
[00:55] | You’re fucking dead to me. | 你他妈的死定了 |
[00:57] | There would be bad times. | 也会突然低沉 |
[00:59] | You look different. | 你看起来不一样了 |
[01:00] | I miss the old Kat. | 我怀念以前那个凯特 |
[01:03] | Leave Rue and her friends alone. | 离鲁和她朋友远点 |
[01:05] | Is that a threat? | 这算是威胁吗 |
[01:06] | I guess it’s true. Life is always this way. | 可能是吧 生活就是这样 |
[01:10] | You’re okay, baby. You’re okay. | 没事的 宝贝 没事的 |
[01:26] | One of the benefits of showing up at a hospital | 深夜因肾脏感染 |
[01:28] | in the middle of the night with a kidney infection | 被送医院的好处之一 |
[01:31] | is the first thing they do… | 就是他们会先… |
[01:33] | Take this with a bottle of water. | 喝水吃药 |
[01:34] | is give you something to bring down your fever | 给你一些药退烧 |
[01:36] | and subdue the agonizing pain you’re in. | 减轻要命的痛楚 |
[01:39] | – Is this a Vicodin? – Yes. | -是维柯丁吗 -是的 |
[01:44] | – Five milligrams? – Yes. | -五毫克吗 -是的 |
[01:47] | I know what you’re all thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[01:51] | I had my wisdom teeth out a few years ago | 几年前我长了智齿 |
[01:54] | and they gave me Vicodin and it’s not good for me. | 他们给我维柯丁 这让我感觉不适 |
[01:58] | It really upsets my stomach. | 让我胃不舒服 |
[02:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:04] | I’d rather take Tylenol instead. | 我还是吃泰诺吧 |
[02:06] | Are you sure? Kidney infections are extremely painful. | 你确定吗 肾脏感染可是很疼的 |
[02:10] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[02:13] | Unless… I forget what they put me on instead… | 除非… 我忘了那个替代药物… |
[02:19] | It sounded like a candy name… Like Rox… something? | 有点像糖果的名字 什么酮… 来着 |
[02:25] | – Roxicet? – Yes. That’s it. | -盐酸羟考酮吗 -对 就是它 |
[02:28] | – Roxicet. I will good with that. 7,5 milligrams. – Ok, Let me check with the doctor. | -盐酸羟考酮 7.5毫克 -好的 让我和医生确认一下 |
[02:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:37] | It’s not a relapse if it’s warranted. It’s a hall pass. | 能被批准就不算重新堕落 我有许可证的 |
[02:40] | God please don’t get in the way! | 上帝请别挡我道啊 |
[02:42] | According to the paperwork your mother filled out, | 你妈妈填的资料显示 |
[02:44] | it appears you have some pretty extreme substance abuse issues, | 你滥用药物的问题很严重 |
[02:47] | so I think you’re right, we should just stick with Tylenol. | 你是对的 我们就用泰诺 |
[02:54] | OK. If I come back someday with cancer, I really hope you’re not my doctor. | 行吧 要是我得了癌症进院 希望你不是我的主治医生 |
[03:01] | Yeah, I’m serious! | 我是认真的 |
[03:05] | Wait! Can I still get the Vicodin? | 等下 我能用回维柯丁吗 |
[03:09] | They put me on Cipro. They give it to people that are exposed to anthrax, | 他们给了我环丙沙星 那是给炭疽病人用的 |
[03:14] | started me on Lexipro, | 让我吃艾司西酞普兰 |
[03:15] | which is one of the few antidepressants that doesn’t make me crazier, | 那是少有不会让我疯狂的抗抑郁药 |
[03:20] | and kept me there for three days. | 我还住了三天院 |
[03:23] | It was actually really nice. I love hospitals. | 其实挺不错 我喜欢医院 |
[03:28] | If I could spend the rest of my life in a hospital I would. | 要是我能在医院度过余生 我也愿意 |
[03:31] | Because when you’re in a hospital, you have zero responsibilities. | 因为当你待在医院 你不必承担职责 |
[03:36] | They make sure you eat. Sleep. Stay hydrated. | 他们管你吃管你睡 让你多喝水 |
[03:39] | And if anything bad happens, there’s always a doctor nearby. | 就算坏事发生 总有医生在旁 |
[03:42] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[03:43] | It’s also the best place to be in the event of a mass shooting, | 也是大规模枪战发生时最好的庇护所 |
[03:47] | unless a gunman kills all the surgeons. | 除非枪手杀死所有外科医生 |
[03:51] | Point is, I had zero anxiety. | 重点是 我无忧无虑 |
[04:03] | At nighttime, when everyone’s asleep, if I close my eyes | 晚上当人们都睡了 如果我闭上眼睛 |
[04:07] | and imagine all the little beeps to be the sounds of birds, | 想象所有的哔哔声都是鸟叫 |
[04:10] | and the lukewarm air blowing through the vent to be a warm breeze, | 微温的通风口吹的是和煦的风 |
[04:14] | your hospital bed can sort of feel like a poolside chair | 你的病床就是泳池边的椅子 |
[04:17] | on a hot summer night in the Caribbean. | 在加勒比海炎夏的夜晚 |
[04:24] | Plus Jules came to visit. | 再加上 朱尔斯来看我了 |
[04:29] | – Did all this happen because I left? – No. | -都是因为我离开了吗 -不是 |
[04:36] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[04:39] | Yeah. | 我保证 |
[04:42] | I’ve kinda been this way my whole life. | 我这辈子差不多都这样 |
[04:46] | Not all the time, but sometimes. | 不是一直 但偶尔会发作 |
[04:51] | But you do make it better. | 你让我变好了 |
[05:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:05] | For what? | 道什么歉 |
[05:10] | For not telling you the truth. | 抱歉没告诉你真相 |
[05:12] | For everyone who was calling me manic, I was like 92 percent correct. | 跟那些说我疯了的人说一句 我猜对了92% |
[05:18] | But something was different about Jules. | 但朱尔斯有点变了 |
[05:22] | Rue, you look fucking amazing. | 鲁 你美翻了 |
[05:27] | Jules, I’m deeply uncomfortable right now. | 朱尔斯 我现在超不舒服 |
[05:31] | Listen, You look hot and the fact that you usually dress like Seth Rogen | 你很漂亮 你平时穿得像是塞斯·罗根 |
[05:36] | although you make it cute sometimes it crushes my soul. | 虽然有时很可爱 把我魂儿都勾走了 |
[05:41] | I don’t dress like Seth Rogen. | 我穿得才不像塞斯·罗根 |
[05:43] | When was the last time you didn’t wear a hoodie or sweatpants? | 上次你没穿卫衣或运动裤是什么时候 |
[05:46] | – I don’t know. Now? – Exactly. | -我不知道 现在吧 -对啊 |
[05:50] | Which is why are we gonna finish. | 这就是为什么我们要打扮完 |
[05:53] | It was the most amazing weekend ever. | 这是有史以来最棒的周末了 |
[05:58] | I can’t stop thinking about it. | 我忍不住去回想 |
[06:02] | It was like the first time I’ve ever felt like I had a family. | 这是我第一次有归属感 |
[06:08] | That wasn’t my Dad, or like you kind of. | 不是爸爸 不是你 |
[06:13] | My God! | 我的天 |
[06:14] | – Rue, you would die for Anna. – Who’s Anna? | -鲁 你会迷死安娜的 -谁是安娜 |
[06:20] | She’s just like next level. I don’t know… | 她层次更高 我也不知道… |
[06:25] | And you guys like… hooked up or something? | 你们… 上床了吗 |
[06:28] | Yeah. It was kinda crazy. We went to the club… | 对 这有点疯狂 我们去酒吧… |
[06:33] | And the energy was like crazy there that matched her, it was like… And I was feeling it. | 那里的气氛很疯狂 和她很合… 我感觉来了 |
[06:39] | And she just like grabbed me and sort of like pushed me down. | 她一把抓住我 把我推倒 |
[06:44] | And like kissed me. | 亲了我 |
[06:47] | – And she fucking bit me. – What do you mean she bit you? | -她还咬我了 -什么叫她咬你了 |
[06:51] | When we were hooking up, she fully bit me. | 我们上床的时候 她狠狠地咬了我 |
[06:55] | Look! | 看 |
[07:02] | – Did it like feel good? – Yeah, it felt amazing. | -你感觉好吗 -我觉得棒极了 |
[07:05] | Does anyone ever done that to you? | 有人对你这么做过吗 |
[07:09] | – No. – You wanna see what it feels like? | -没有 -你想感受一下吗 |
[07:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:19] | – You don’t like it? – I don’t think so. | -你不喜欢吗 -不怎么喜欢 |
[07:25] | – Did you like it? – I liked it. | -你喜欢吗 -我爱死了 |
[07:29] | You gotta meet this kids. | 你要见见这个人 |
[07:31] | ‘Cause I swear you would fucking flourish in that energy. | 我发誓你会深深着迷 |
[07:37] | I’ve never felt anything like it. | 我从没有过这种感觉 |
[07:41] | There! | 好了 |
[07:44] | I missed you so much! | 我想死你了 |
[07:56] | You look beautiful. | 你很美 |
[07:59] | Thanks. You, too. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[08:03] | – By the way, fuck Nate Jacobs! – Fuck Nate Jacobs! | -还有 内特·雅各布斯去死吧 -内特·雅各布斯去死吧 |
[08:10] | I know you’re not supposed to say things like this out loud, | 我知道这事不该说出口 |
[08:12] | but if I ever got the chance I’d fuck him. | 如果有机会 我一定会弄死他 |
[08:22] | What a fucking pussy! | 真是个娘炮 |
[08:50] | – Hi, I’m Leslie, Rue’s Mom. – Hi Leslie! | -我是鲁的母亲 莱斯莉 -你好 莱斯莉 |
[08:58] | They asked me to write a letter | 他们让我写封信 |
[09:00] | about what your addiction has cost us as a family. | 主题是毒瘾如何让家庭付出代价 |
[09:04] | And as I sat down last night to write it… | 昨晚 当我坐下写这份信时… |
[09:10] | I couldn’t stop thinking about the day you were born. | 我不禁想起你出生的那一天 |
[09:15] | Holding you in my arms for the first time. | 那是我第一次将你搂入怀中 |
[09:18] | Looking down at you. Your sweet beautiful face. | 低头看你 你那漂亮的脸蛋 |
[09:24] | I had never felt so much love and joy in my entire life. | 那是我一生中最幸福快乐的时刻 |
[09:30] | And I thought that what if in that moment, | 于是我想 如果在那时 |
[09:34] | I heard a voice, some omniscient narrator who said: | 神灵对我说 |
[09:39] | “Here’s what’s going to happen…” | “未来将会发生这些事…” |
[09:42] | Your daughter is going to be funny, and smart and outgoing. | 你女儿会变得幽默 聪明 外向 |
[09:48] | You’ll see it from a young age. | 从小你就能看出来 |
[09:50] | – Are you guys drinking wine? – I mean, barely. | -你们在喝酒吗 -这不算吧 |
[09:54] | We’re waiting for you to leave so we can get to the hard stuff. | 等你们离开 我们就能来点猛的了 |
[10:01] | Relax. I’m not triggered or anything. | 放轻松 没刺激到我什么的 |
[10:06] | – I’m joking. – Let’s take some pictures. Come on! | -开个玩笑 -来拍点照片吧 |
[10:09] | She’ll be charismatic and make friends easily. | 她会变得有魅力 容易交朋友 |
[10:14] | She’ll be kind and sensitive… | 她会是善良而敏感的… |
[10:19] | Maybe too sensitive. | 可能会敏感过头 |
[10:22] | She won’t be an easy child. | 抚养她并不容易 |
[10:26] | She’ll struggle. | 她会在逆境中挣扎 |
[10:30] | Just walk in and hold your head up high, baby. | 宝贝 抬头挺胸地走进去 |
[10:35] | And in turn, you’ll struggle to understand her. | 你也需要努力理解她 |
[10:40] | – You look beautiful! – I don’t know… | -你看起来太美了 -还好吧… |
[10:46] | To understand what’s going on inside her head. | 去了解她在想什么 |
[10:50] | The night terrors that can’t be interrupted. | 那些挥之不去的梦魇 |
[10:56] | The times after dinner when she’ll sit at the kitchen table | 晚饭后她坐在餐桌边时 |
[11:00] | and count the tiles over and over until she hyperventilates. | 会一遍遍地数瓷砖直到喘不上气 |
[11:08] | – Do you have a date? – No. | -你要去约会吗 -没有 |
[11:12] | The fight to hold her in your arms. To tell her it’s okay. | 努力将她抱在怀里 告诉她没关系 |
[11:16] | It makes me look stupid? | 这让我看起来很蠢吗 |
[11:20] | No. Not in the least. | 不 完全没有 |
[11:25] | To calm down the kicking, the screaming. | 让她从挣扎 尖叫 |
[11:29] | The anxiety of being harmed. | 还有害怕受伤的焦虑中冷静下来 |
[11:34] | The transitions from day to night. From home to school. | 从早到晚 从家到学校 |
[11:38] | From meal to meal. | 一日三餐之间的变化 |
[11:41] | Of losing her mother or father or little sister. | 她害怕失去母亲 父亲 妹妹 |
[11:48] | – You have a beautiful house. – Thank you! | -你家真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[11:50] | – Hi! – Hi! | -你好 -你好 |
[11:54] | – You look beautiful. – Thanks. | -你看起来真美 -谢谢 |
[11:56] | That’s an understatement. | 这可太谦虚了 |
[11:57] | Of being alone. | 害怕孤独 |
[11:59] | I really like her. | 我可喜欢她了 |
[12:00] | The panic attacks. Mood swings. Confusion. Disorganization. | 各种惊慌失措 情绪不定 思绪混乱 生活无序 |
[12:05] | – Have fun! – I will! | -玩得开心 -我会的 |
[12:15] | My God! | 我的天啊 |
[12:17] | And all that rage, not just at you but at herself. | 还有对你和对她自己的愤怒 |
[12:23] | And the tough part is… | 而最艰难的部分是… |
[12:29] | You’ll feel as helpless to help her as she does herself. | 你会感到和她一样无助 |
[12:32] | – What is it? – Gatorade and Everclear. | -这是什么 -佳得乐和西洋谷物酒 |
[12:35] | You’ll make mistakes. Small ones. And big ones. | 你会犯错 大大小小的都会 |
[12:42] | You’ll look for help from people who aren’t helpful. | 你会找帮不上忙的人帮忙 |
[12:46] | Or who don’t understand what’s happening. | 或求助于那些一头雾水的人 |
[12:57] | And the guilt will never leave you. | 愧疚感将伴你左右 |
[13:04] | Love you, Grandma! | 爱你 奶奶 |
[13:11] | But if you remain calm and patient, if you listen closely, | 如果你保持冷静和耐心 仔细聆听 |
[13:16] | you’ll understand her more. | 你能更加理解她 |
[13:18] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m having an asthma thing. | -你还好吗 -还好 我只是有些哮喘 |
[13:22] | The counting, the repetition, the need for symmetry. | 计数 重复 渴望寻求平衡 |
[13:28] | That if you kiss her left cheek before bed, | 如果你在床边亲吻她的左脸颊 |
[13:31] | you have to kiss her right cheek. and her forehead, then her chin. | 你还需亲她的右脸颊 额头和下巴 |
[13:37] | That it’s about balance. Stability. | 这关乎平衡 稳定 |
[13:41] | The need to organize her feelings and thoughts so she can breathe easier. | 管理情绪 调整思绪 她才能更好地呼吸 |
[13:46] | – I feel really good tonight. – Really? Why? | -今晚我感觉很棒 -真的嘛 为什么 |
[13:52] | I was thinking this is the first time since the beginning of high school | 这是我高中以来第一次 |
[13:55] | that I haven’t been in love with someone. | 不处在恋爱状态下 |
[13:57] | I love that for you. | 我喜欢你这样 |
[14:02] | I’ve always really been into pick-up trucks. | 我一直很喜欢皮卡 |
[14:09] | Can you take your shoes off the dash? | 你能把鞋脱了嘛 |
[14:18] | And there will be moments of relief. In her and in you. | 你和她也会有轻松时刻 |
[14:23] | Moments that feel so normal and calm and rewarding | 那一刻如此正常 平静和值得纪念 |
[14:27] | that you’ll find yourself praying they last forever. | 你会祈祷它们永不消逝 |
[14:33] | Even though she’s only a child. | 即使她只是个孩子 |
[14:36] | And all the hardest parts have yet to even come. | 最艰难的时刻还未到来 |
[15:31] | What if these are the big moments in life? | 如果这就是人生中的重要时刻 |
[15:35] | My mom talks about high school like it was this monumental part of her life. | 我妈总说高中是她人生的高光时刻 |
[15:39] | But I cannot imagine being 40 and looking back on this moment like: wow. | 但我无法想象到了40岁回忆这段时光 还会发出感叹 |
[15:43] | That’s because most people peak in high school. | 因为大多数人的高中就是人生巅峰 |
[15:46] | – I definitely haven’t peaked. – I’m not even a person yet. | -我绝对没达到巅峰 -我甚至还不算是个人 |
[15:50] | I’m definitely like 25% peakness. | 我大概只到四分之一 |
[15:53] | I’m at a hundred percent. But I can definitely get to one fifty. | 我已经达到百分百了 但我肯定能到一百五 |
[15:59] | – I never thought I’d make it this far. – What do you mean? | -我觉得我不行 -什么意思 |
[16:03] | I’ve always had this anxiety that something bad would happen. | 我一直很焦虑 感觉总会出事 |
[16:07] | Last summer, there were 3 weeks where I actually thought you were dead. | 去年夏天 你不见了三周 我真以为你挂了 |
[16:11] | She’s been sober for 3 months. | 她已经戒毒三个月了 |
[16:15] | Weren’t you in rehab like six months ago? | 你不是六个月前去戒毒所的吗 |
[16:22] | Maybe people get nostalgic about high school | 也许人们会怀念高中时光 |
[16:24] | because it’s like the last time in your life you get to dream. | 因为这是你最后一次做梦的机会 |
[16:29] | After is like, bad jobs, and bills, and bad husbands… | 之后 要么工作不顺心 被催账单 丈夫糟糕… |
[16:38] | Maybe I’m generalizing. But you know what I mean? | 可能我以偏概全了 但你懂我意思吧 |
[16:44] | I kinda feel the opposite. | 我不这么认为 |
[16:46] | I feel like high school’s super suffocating. | 我觉得高中太令人窒息了 |
[16:50] | – Really? – Yeah! | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[16:59] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[17:42] | First of all, ew! Second of all, ew! | 首先我想说 恶心 然后还是 恶心 |
[17:49] | – Just a second. – Are you not hard? | -稍等 -你没硬吗 |
[17:53] | No, I am. Fuck! | 不 我硬了 操 |
[17:56] | It doesn’t really feel like you’re hard. | 这感觉可不像是硬了 |
[17:57] | – I am. I’m… I am hard. – This isn’t something you lie about. | -我硬了 我… 硬了 -这你不用撒谎 |
[18:02] | Maddy, I just got a lot of shit on my mind. | 玛迪 我就是脑子里太多破事 |
[18:04] | – Like right now, during sex? – Yes. Stop! | -现在吗 做爱的时候吗 -对 打住 |
[18:07] | – Stop what? – Talking. Stop talking. Fuck! | -打住什么 -说话 闭嘴 操 |
[18:10] | I’m officialy turned off! Get off me. | 我真的没性趣了 放开我 |
[18:12] | – Why are we even having sex? – We weren’t. | -我们为什么要做爱 -我们没有 |
[18:16] | You know what your problem is? You can’t keep your mouth shut. | 你知道你的问题吗 你就不能老老实实闭嘴 |
[18:19] | – And you can’t keep your dick hard. – Maybe I can’t keep my dick hard | -你的鸡巴硬不起来 -我鸡巴硬不起来 |
[18:23] | because everyone at school is spreading rumors about me. | 是因为学校的每个人在传我的谣言 |
[18:26] | They’re not rumors. They’re facts. | 那些不是谣言 是事实 |
[18:28] | You had forty different guys’ dicks in your phone. | 你手机里有四十个人的鸡巴照 |
[18:31] | – I told you not to tell anyone. – I told people before you told me. | -我说了不要告诉别人 -你说之前我就说出去了 |
[18:35] | – You told them out of context. – What is the context? | -你没告诉他们来龙去脉 -什么来龙去脉 |
[18:39] | I’d tell you but I don’t even trust you anymore. | 我想告诉你但我不再信任你了 |
[18:41] | Kinda like how you’d fuck me but you’re not hard anymore? | 就像你想操我但你的鸡巴再也硬不起来了吗 |
[18:45] | Keep talking! Keep fucking talking! | 再逼逼 再他妈的逼逼 |
[18:57] | – I don’t mind if you’re into guys. – I’m not into fucking guys, Maddy. | -我不介意你是不是弯的 -我他妈不是弯的 玛迪 |
[19:02] | – Sexuality is a spectrum. – What are you talking about? | -性倾向是个范围 -你在说什么 |
[19:05] | It’s not like anyone’s 100% straight or 100% gay. | 没人完全是直的 也没人完全是弯的 |
[19:09] | That is 100% bullshit. | 全是胡说八道 |
[19:58] | I don’t know you. You might be a good girl. You might not. | 我不了解你 你可能是个好女孩 也可能不是 |
[20:03] | – But I do know my son. – Do you? | -但我了解我儿子 -是吗 |
[20:06] | I’m not defending him. But I do wanna protect him. | 我不为他辩护 但我想保护他 |
[20:10] | And what I know is this relationship you two have is not sustainable. | 我知道你俩的关系无法长久 |
[20:14] | And it’s only a matter of time before it takes the both of you down. | 你们分手只是时间问题 |
[20:18] | Sometimes the two people who aren’t meant for each other find each other. | 有时两个注定无缘的人找到了彼此 |
[20:24] | You’re a beautiful girl. And a smart one. It’s time to let go. | 你是个漂亮女孩 也很聪明 是时候放手了 |
[20:32] | Your whole family is so fucking weird. | 你们全家他妈是怪胎 |
[21:07] | Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the game you’ve all been waiting for. | 女士们先生们 你们期待已久的比赛来了 |
[21:11] | This is the first game back for the Hawks starting QB Nate Jacobs. | 这是老鹰队先发四分卫内特·雅克布斯回归的第一场比赛 |
[21:15] | It could be the final game of his high-school career | 这可能是他高中生涯最后一场比赛 |
[21:18] | unless he can bring home the W and get this struggling team to regionals. | 除非他能为主队赢得胜利 将这支挣扎的队伍带进地区赛 |
[21:22] | Speaking of struggles, he’s had a lot off the field. | 说到挣扎 他场外流言缠身 |
[21:25] | It’s been a topic of conversation around the team and in this community. | 他成了这个球队及社区的谈资 |
[21:30] | Can he overcome those struggles? | 他能战胜那些挣扎吗 |
[21:31] | I think Nate Jacobs is gonna unify this ball club. | 我想内特·雅克布斯会将球队团结在一起 |
[21:34] | Thankfully, his teammates have his back. | 谢天谢地 他的队友会支持他 |
[21:38] | How much of the game is he going to put on his back? | 他能扛起这场比赛吗 |
[21:41] | Here we go. It’s game time! | 开始了 比赛开始了 |
[21:43] | Red twelve. Red twelve. Hut! | 红十二 红十二 开始 |
[22:06] | Maddy, don’t! | 玛迪 不要 |
[22:14] | – Maddy, don’t do it! – Fuck this! | -玛迪 不要冲动 -去他妈的 |
[22:24] | Can you dance? | 你会跳舞吗 |
[22:31] | – Can you dance? – Fuck yeah. | -你会跳舞吗 -当然 |
[22:53] | I guarantee you Maddy and Nate are gonna get married. | 我保证玛迪和内特会结婚 |
[22:56] | Probably divorce three times and in some strange way live a pretty happy life. | 可能会离三次婚 以奇怪的方式快乐地生活在一起 |
[23:02] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -对 |
[23:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:33] | Jules? | 朱尔斯 |
[23:40] | Jules? | 朱尔斯 |
[23:43] | – What’re you doing? – Nothing. | -你在干什么 -没什么 |
[23:45] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -你在干什么 -没什么 |
[23:51] | I like the way I dressed you, | 我给你打扮得真好看 |
[23:52] | but I’m worried I fucked with your gender expression. | 但我担心这有碍你的性别表达 |
[23:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:59] | I feel a little stupid. So… | 我感觉有点傻 所以… |
[24:06] | – Can I ask you a question? – Yeah. | -能问你个问题吗 -可以 |
[24:11] | Why don’t you kiss me? | 你为什么不亲我 |
[24:16] | I kiss you. | 我亲了 |
[24:18] | No, why don’t you like, kiss-kiss me? | 没 你为什么不深情吻我 |
[24:24] | I mean did you want me to like, kiss-kiss you? | 你想我深情吻你吗 |
[24:32] | I want you to wanna kiss me so bad that you don’t even ask. | 我要你别问 直接上 |
[24:47] | Okay. Fuck it. Let’s dance. | 好了 算了 我们去跳舞 |
[25:32] | What? | 什么 |
[25:38] | I feel like love is super dark and like no one ever talks about it. | 我感觉爱情超黑暗 但却没人说过 |
[25:42] | Yeah, but that might be specific to their kind of love. | 对 但可能仅限于他们的那种爱情 |
[25:45] | Or my kind of love. | 或我的爱情 |
[26:08] | I’m gonna do everything in my power | 至少接下来三年 |
[26:10] | for at least the next three years to not fall in love. | 我会尽全力不爱上别人 |
[26:13] | – What if you do? – Intervene and fucking destroy it. | -如果你爱上了呢 -劈个腿分手 |
[26:36] | – Hey! – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[26:39] | – Can I talk to you for a second? – Yeah. | -可以跟你聊会吗 -可以 |
[27:12] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[27:15] | I don’t really know what else to say other than I’m so sorry. | 除了道歉我真不知该说什么 |
[27:20] | But that night at the carnival when you were flirting with that girl, | 但嘉年华那晚你和那个女生调情 |
[27:24] | I had this reaction, and I just like hated you. | 我就是这反应 我就是讨厌你 |
[27:29] | Whether that’s fair or not I don’t know. | 我不知道那是否公平 |
[27:35] | I guess I wanted to hurt you as much as I’d imagined you’d hurt me. | 我想尽情伤害你就像我自以为你伤害我那样 |
[27:41] | I know that sounds juvenile. But it’s true. | 我知道这很幼稚 但是真的 |
[27:43] | And I wouldn’t even be saying this to you. | 不然我也不会跟你说这些 |
[27:46] | Because you’re actually not like this. You’re actually really kind. | 因为你人很好 很善良 |
[27:48] | And you’re actually really nice and I just… | 你真的很不错 我只是… |
[27:51] | I’m so shitty and I wish I could go back. | 我很差劲 我希望能挽回一切 |
[27:55] | Kat, I liked you since I sat down next to you. | 凯特 坐你旁边时我就喜欢上你了 |
[27:59] | You think there’s like zero chance that we’re gonna be together forever. | 你觉得我们没可能永远在一起 |
[28:05] | I don’t know, I guess we’re both juniors so you’re probably right about that. | 我不知道 毕竟我们才上高中 所以可能你是对的 |
[28:10] | I mean like is one of us gonna get hurt? | 我们中有人会受伤 |
[28:15] | Yeah, probably. | 对 很可能 |
[28:19] | But I’ll do my best to make sure that it’s me. | 但我会尽全力确保受伤的是我 |
[28:27] | – I’m crying. Sorry. – It’s okay. | -我在哭 抱歉 -没关系 |
[28:47] | – Sorry, was that awkward? – No. | -抱歉 是不是很尴尬 -不会 |
[28:58] | – Wanna get the fuck out of here? – Yeah. | -想离开这里吗 -好 |
[29:04] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[29:06] | I started to say one thing and then I said something else. | 我本想说那事结果又说岔了 |
[29:09] | But she knows what I meant. | 但她知道我什么意思 |
[29:54] | – I’ll be right back. – Alright. | -我过会儿回来 -好的 |
[30:12] | – Can I ask you something? – Yeah. | -我能问你点事吗 -当然 |
[30:17] | How do you decide who you wanna hook up with? | 你怎么选择自己要勾搭谁 |
[30:22] | – They usually just come to you. – Yeah, but what if they don’t? | -都是他们主动来找我 -如果他们没有呢 |
[30:27] | Then go and do whoever the fuck you want. | 就主动出击 上你想上的人 |
[30:31] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 了解 |
[30:39] | I’m gonna do that. | 我会这么做的 |
[30:43] | – I love you, Lex. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 莱克茜 -我也爱你 |
[31:06] | Cassie? | 凯西 |
[31:10] | – I’m okay. – You sure? | -我可以 -真的吗 |
[31:14] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -嗯 -好 |
[31:33] | – Any history of depression? – I guess, the normal amount. | -有抑郁症史吗 -只是正常起伏 |
[31:40] | – But not diagnosed? – No. | -没被确诊吗 -没有 |
[31:44] | Family history with depression? | 有家族抑郁史吗 |
[31:47] | Yeah. My mom. | 有 我妈妈 |
[31:50] | – Any history with drugs or alcohol? – No. Not really. | -有毒品和酒精问题吗 -没有 |
[31:54] | Any family history with addiction, alcohol, other substances? | 家族有成瘾史吗 酒精或其他东西 |
[32:02] | Yeah. My mom with wine. | 我妈妈有酒瘾 |
[32:07] | And then my dad with painkillers and then heroin and stuff. | 我爸爸对止疼药上瘾 之后开始吸食海洛因之类 |
[32:24] | How do you feel about being here today? | 你今天来这儿感觉如何 |
[32:31] | Nervous, I guess. | 有点紧张 |
[32:34] | Do you have any reservations about the procedure? Any second thoughts? | 还有什么疑问吗 有其他的想法吗 |
[32:43] | No. | 没有 |
[32:46] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[32:53] | Welcome back! Fourth quarter. Time running down. | 欢迎回来 四分卫 时间不多了 |
[32:56] | Hawks trailing 23 to 27… | 老鹰队 23比27落后… |
[32:59] | Here we go it’s first and ten on the twenty. | 现在在二十码线上 第一档还差十码 |
[33:02] | A minute and a half left to go in what is a very close game. | 还剩一分半钟 比赛非常胶着 |
[33:07] | Green 13. Hut! | 绿十三 开始 |
[33:09] | Here we go. Jacob steps back. He’s looking. He sees… | 开始了 雅各布斯后退 他在寻找… |
[33:14] | He’s got a guy! He throws it up. | 他找到了 把球抛出 |
[33:19] | A perfect ball by Jacobs goes right through the hands of the receiver. | 外接手没抓住雅各布斯传的完美一球 |
[33:23] | Jacobs threw up a perfect ball. | 雅各布斯抛出完美一球 |
[33:30] | My gosh. Again right through the receiver’s hands. | 我的天 外接手又漏接了 |
[33:33] | Let’s fucking go! | 他妈的冲啊 |
[33:36] | The wide receivers have got to give their QB some help tonight. | 外接手们今晚得好好帮帮自己的四分卫 |
[33:57] | Why do I feel like you’re the reason Fez’s house got raided? | 我怎么感觉是你害费兹家被搜 |
[34:00] | Sometimes when you do illegal shit, bad things happen to you. | 常在河边走 哪有不湿鞋 |
[34:07] | You ever done anything illegal? | 你没做过违法的事吗 |
[34:10] | – You talking about your friend Jules? – Actually I’m talking about your Dad. | -你在说你的好朋友朱尔斯吗 -我说的是你爸 |
[34:19] | I just wanna make sure you’ve given it some forethought. | 说话前先想清楚了 |
[34:21] | I know over the years you’ve lost some brain cells. | 我知道这些年你脑子变笨了 |
[34:24] | I wouldn’t want you to say something you might regret. | 我不想你说出一些让自己后悔的话 |
[34:27] | You gonna ruin my life? I fucking promise you I can do that a lot better than you can. | 你要来毁掉我的生活吗 这事我可比你擅长多了 |
[34:32] | – What do you want, Rue? – I want you to leave Fez alone. | -你想怎么样 鲁 -我要你离费兹远点 |
[34:35] | And Jules. If you ever fuck with them again, I’ll destroy your life. | 还有朱尔斯 如果你再惹他们 我会毁掉你的人生 |
[34:41] | I’ll destroy your dad’s life. I’ll burn your whole shit to the ground. | 我会毁掉你爸爸 把你毁得渣都不剩 |
[34:44] | Because I personally have no problem walking into any police station | 我可以走进任何一个警察局 |
[34:48] | and telling them that Nate Jacob’s daddy likes to fuck little kids. | 告诉他们内特·雅各布斯的老爸喜欢操小孩 |
[34:57] | You look very pretty tonight. | 你今晚真美 |
[34:59] | Are you sure that Jules told you everything? | 你确定朱尔斯把一切都告诉你了吗 |
[35:03] | You know what I like about her? She has these very real dreams. | 你知道我喜欢她什么吗 她是真的有梦想 |
[35:07] | And I seriously think that she’s gonna achieve them. | 我真的觉得她会实现这些梦想 |
[35:14] | If you look at everyone inside, most of them are gonna go on | 你看看里面的所有人 他们中大多数都会 |
[35:18] | and live these lives that aren’t even fucking worth mentioning. | 继续他们不值一提的人生 |
[35:23] | Not Jules. | 朱尔斯不是 |
[35:25] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[35:27] | – Honestly, I don’t really give a fuck. – I gathered that. | -说实话 我他妈不在乎 -我猜也是 |
[35:34] | It’s why you’re spending all your time with someone who’s gonna leave you | 这就是你还整天和一个会抛弃你 |
[35:37] | and won’t even remember who the fuck you are in ten years. | 十年后完全不记得你是谁的人混在一起的原因 |
[35:44] | I really meant what I said. You look really beautiful. | 我说真的 你很漂亮 |
[35:55] | Alright, here we go. Ten seconds left on the clock. | 好了 继续 还剩十秒钟 |
[36:00] | Can Nate Jacobs do it? | 内特·雅各布斯能做到吗 |
[36:02] | It could be the final play of the game, could be the final play of his career. | 这或许是终场前最后一舞 也可能是他职业生涯的结束 |
[36:06] | Set! | 落位 |
[36:09] | Blue 36. Hut! | 蓝三十六 开始 |
[36:14] | And there’s the snap. Nate Jacobs. He steps back. He’s looking. | 接住了 内特·雅各布斯 他后退一步开始观察 |
[36:18] | He’s off! He’s running. He’s taking the game into his hands. | 他冲出去了 他要自己掌控比赛 |
[36:21] | There he goes. He breaks a tackle. He’s at the thirty. | 他来了 他突破了擒抱 来到了30码 |
[36:24] | He’s at the 20. He’s gonna do it! He’s at the ten. He’s at the five! | 20码 他要做到了 10码 5码 |
[36:28] | He’s in! | 达阵了 |
[36:36] | Let’s go! Let’s fucking go! Let’s go! Get the fuck up! | 来吧 都他妈的来吧 给老子站起来 |
[36:42] | And the East Highland crowd going bananas. | 东部高地的人群沸腾了 |
[36:44] | He has warmed this place up. This kid can get it done! | 他把场子热起来了 这孩子成功了 |
[36:59] | You may have won the game. But you lost control of the team. | 你可能赢了比赛 但失去了对团队的掌控 |
[37:03] | And in the long run if you don’t lead, you’re gonna lose. | 长久来看 如果你不能领导大家 你会输 |
[37:27] | You need to take a step back, Nate. I said take a step back. | 你得后退一步 内特 后退一步 |
[37:36] | Get the fuck off me! | 你他妈放开我 |
[37:37] | Get your fucking hands off me you fucking faggot! Get the fuck off! | 把你的脏手拿开 死基佬 放开我 |
[37:40] | – Stop fighting! – Get the fuck off! | -别挣扎了 -放开我 |
[37:43] | – Stop fighting! – Fuck you! Fuck you! | -别挣扎了 -操你妈 去死吧 |
[37:48] | – You had enough? – Get the fuck off me! | -闹够了吗 -你他妈放开我 |
[37:53] | – Keep it up! – Get off! | -接着来 -起来 |
[37:58] | Do you wanna keep fighting? You think you’re tough now? | 还挣扎吗 你觉得自己翅膀硬了吗 |
[38:04] | Come on Nate! | 来啊内特 |
[40:08] | – What? – I fucking hate this town. | -什么 -我真他妈讨厌这个镇子 |
[40:14] | If I could I’d burn it to fucking the ground. | 如果可以 我要把它一把火烧干净 |
[40:17] | And salt the earth behind you. | 然后在你身后洒下盐土 |
[40:26] | Jules, are you in love with Anna? | 朱尔斯 你爱安娜吗 |
[40:33] | Yeah. | 爱 |
[40:41] | Are you… | 那你… |
[40:44] | Are you in love with me? | 你爱我吗 |
[40:50] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[40:54] | Do you wish I was different? | 你希望我不一样吗 |
[41:02] | This will help with the discomfort. | 这个会缓解不适 |
[41:11] | Some patients like to listen to music. | 有些病人喜欢听音乐 |
[41:24] | And just a little pinch. | 有一点点疼 |
[42:58] | What if we just fucking left? We just fucking left this dance. | 我们直接走吧 离开这操蛋的舞会 |
[43:04] | We went home, grab a bunch of our shit and just went to the city? | 回家打包一些东西直接就进城去 |
[43:08] | That’s fucking crazy. | 太他妈疯狂了 |
[43:39] | I ain’t here to hurt you. If you fuck around, I swear to God I’ll kill you. | 我不是来伤害你的 要是你乱来 我就杀了你 |
[43:45] | – Where’s the money at? – It’s in the table. | -钱在哪 -在桌子里 |
[44:00] | We’re almost done. | 快结束了 |
[44:28] | Move slow! | 慢点来 |
[44:50] | Jesus fucking Christ! You’re a fucking doctor? | 我靠 你他妈只是个医生 |
[45:03] | Hurry the fuck up, man! | 快点 |
[45:31] | What the fuck you doing? Drop the fucking gun. | 你他妈在干什么 快把枪放下 |
[45:34] | Bitch ass motherfucker! Motherfucker! You’re fucking dead! | 操你妈的 狗日玩意 你死定了 |
[45:56] | Stop! Let go of my fucking gun! Bitch ass motherfucker! | 滚蛋 把枪给我 你个狗日的 |
[46:00] | I told you to fucking be calm! Bitch! Why would you do that? | 我让你冷静一点 操你妈 你为什么不听呢 |
[46:06] | Let’s get the fuck out of here. Come on! | 我们赶紧走吧 快点 |
[46:16] | But we didn’t bike here. | 我们没骑车来吧 |
[46:18] | – Let’s go! – My god! | -骑走就完事了 -天哪 |
[46:33] | Hold on! | 等一下 |
[46:38] | What the fuck did you do that for? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[46:41] | Fuck! | 操 |
[46:44] | Fuck! Shit! God damn! | 操 妈的 |
[48:08] | Jules… Is this a bad idea? | 朱尔斯… 这主意是不是很糟 |
[48:18] | No. | 当然不会 |
[48:30] | What the fuck? | 我是怎么回事 |
[48:33] | How do you feel? | 你什么感觉 |
[48:40] | Better. | 好多了 |
[49:12] | – Maddy get up. – No. Why? | -玛迪快起来 -给我个理由 |
[49:15] | Could you stop being such a cunt and just come dance with me please. | 别卖骚了 来陪我跳支舞吧 |
[49:18] | – You don’t even know how to dance. – It’s a fucking slow song. Let’s go. Get up. | -你都不会跳舞 -这他妈是首慢歌 来吧 起来 |
[49:21] | Firstly, your despicable, but fine. | 你很卑鄙 但无所谓 |
[49:35] | – I really fucking hate you. – I know. | -我恨死你了 -我知道 |
[49:40] | You’re abusive. You’re psychopathic. | 你就是个暴力狂 精神病 |
[49:44] | And most of the time I really hate the way you make me feel. | 多数时候我都很讨厌你给我的感觉 |
[49:48] | – I know. – It’s not good for us. | -我知道 -这对我们并不好 |
[49:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[49:58] | No, but like, we shouldn’t be together. | 不 我们不该在一起 |
[50:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[50:33] | I thought this was gonna be a night I’d remember forever. | 我本以为这是个让我终身难忘的夜晚 |
[50:39] | I think you will remember it forever. Like, not in a bad way. | 我觉得你会永远记得的 只是 印象不会太好 |
[50:45] | Just in a way that stays with you. | 但也会一直伴随着你 |
[50:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[51:04] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[51:07] | I got caught up dealing with some bullshit. | 我被一些狗屁事纠缠到现在 |
[51:11] | I heard you got raided. | 听说你被搜了 |
[51:17] | But they didn’t find nothing though. They ain’t got shit on me. | 但他们啥也没找到 查不到我头上 |
[51:24] | Let’s hope not. | 希望如此 |
[51:51] | So, we all good? | 所以 没问题了吧 |
[52:06] | Here you go. Deck seven, departing in two minutes. | 给你 七号站台 两分钟后发车 |
[52:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[52:25] | Jules, I just realized that I didn’t bring my medication. | 朱尔斯 我才发现我没带药 |
[52:29] | We can get medication like everywhere. | 哪都能搞得到药 |
[52:31] | Yeah, but I don’t think it’s… I can like miss a day. | 话是没错 但我觉得… 我每天都得吃药 |
[52:36] | Rue, we’ll figure it out. I promise. | 鲁 我们会搞定的 我保证 |
[52:49] | Jules, I don’t think this is a good idea. | 朱尔斯 这样不行 |
[52:52] | – Rue, it was your idea. – I know it was my idea. | -鲁 这是你的主意 -我知道这是我的注意 |
[52:54] | But I don’t think it’s a good idea anymore. | 但我觉得这主意不太好 |
[52:56] | It was a fucking great idea. | 这绝对是个好主意 |
[52:59] | Can you just slow ’cause I’m thinking, you know my mom, | 你能走慢点吗 我在想 你了解我妈的 |
[53:02] | I don’t want her to fucking freak out. | 我不想让她崩溃 |
[53:04] | Rue, it’s not that far and we’re good. We can call. | 鲁 没那么严重 我们能打电话 |
[53:09] | What am I gonna tell Gia though? She’s gonna think I’m missing. | 那我该怎么和吉娅说 她会以为我失踪了 |
[53:16] | We’re good. Come on! It’s gonna be amazing. | 没事的 来吧 这很刺激的 |
[53:22] | Rue! | 鲁 |
[53:36] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[53:43] | Please! I love you! | 拜托 我爱你 |
[54:04] | And there will be moments of relief. In her and in you. | 你和她也会有轻松时刻 |
[54:09] | Moments that feel so normal and calm and rewarding | 那一刻如此正常 平静和值得纪念 |
[54:14] | that you’ll find yourself praying they last forever. | 你会祈祷它们永不消逝 |
[54:19] | Even though she’s only a child. | 即使她只是个孩子 |
[54:22] | And all the hard parts have yet to even come. | 最艰难的时刻还未到来 |
[54:27] | And at the age of sixteen, she’ll overdose, | 16岁时 她会服药过量 |
[54:32] | spend four days in a coma and you won’t know if she’ll live or die. | 四天四夜昏迷不醒 你无法确定她是死是活 |
[54:39] | But when she wakes up, she’ll be given the opportunity to get clean… | 但当她醒来 她有机会戒毒… |
[54:45] | to become a different person. A better person. | 去成为一个不一样的人 一个更好的人 |
[54:51] | Here’s the toughest part. | 这才是最艰难的部分 |
[54:53] | No matter what you say or do or wish the decision will be all hers | 无论你说什么做什么 决定权都在她 |
[54:59] | and all you can do is hope she gives herself the chance that she deserves. | 你所能做的 只是希望她能给自己应得的机会 |
[57:22] | Did you take my money out of the wallet? | 你是不是从我钱包里拿钱了 |
[57:24] | No, ma’am. | 没有 妈妈 |
[57:26] | – Rue? – What? | -鲁 -怎么了 |
[57:28] | – I asked you a simple question. – You make everything worse. | -我就问你个简单的问题 -你让一切变得更糟 |
[57:32] | It’s fucking forty dollars. | 那他妈的是40刀 |
[57:37] | – What the fuck do you want? – Get out of my face! | -你他妈想要干什么 -滚蛋 |
[58:36] | – Mom, you’re such a fucking bitch? – I’m a bitch? | -妈 你就是个臭婊子 -我是婊子 |
[58:39] | Yeah, you’re a fucking bitch because you just fucking sat… | 没错 你是个臭婊子因为你只知道坐在… |
[58:42] | Please stop. Stop! | 快停下 |
[58:44] | There’s something wrong with her. She’s trying to get better. | 她现在有些不太对劲 她想要变得更好 |
[58:48] | She’s fucking mental. And I’m tired of you using it as an excuse. | 她已经疯了 这个借口我听腻了 |
[58:51] | – Do you think this helps? – It doesn’t matter. I’m done. | -这能管什么用 -无所谓了 我放弃了 |
[59:25] | Leave! I don’t care! Go! | 滚 我不管 滚 |
[59:34] | Fucking psychotic bitch. You fucking make me wanna go. | 你个神经病 你逼我走的 |
[59:38] | Fucking crazy! | 疯子 |
[59:43] | – Are you proud? – Go after your sister. | -很自豪吗 -去追你姐姐吧 |
[59:49] | – You wanna be like her. Okay? – I don’t wanna be like you. | -你想和她一样吗 -我不想和你一样 |