时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | What happens in a month, six months, a year? | 一个月 半年 一年后会发生什么 |
[00:30] | When she tells you she just wants to be friends? | 她要是说只想和你做朋友 |
[00:34] | Nate, why would I do a single thing for you? | 内特 我凭什么要为你做事 |
[00:37] | ‘Cause I’ll put you in jail. | 因为我可以把你送进监狱 |
[00:39] | I need you to get in your car and drive down | 我要你坐进车里 |
[00:40] | to the East Island police station. | 开去东部高地警察局 |
[00:42] | You’re going to walk up to the receptionist, | 你走去前台 |
[00:43] | and you’re gonna tell her you’d like to confess to a crime. | 告诉她 你要自首 |
[00:45] | Do you recognize that man? | 你能认出这个男人吗 |
[00:47] | He’s the guy who assaulted me the night of the carnival. | 他是那晚在嘉年华打我的人 |
[00:51] | Can you please get out of the pool? | 你能从泳池里出来吗 |
[00:53] | This whole town is so fucking boring. | 整个镇都这么无聊 |
[01:00] | I’m a burden, and it is what it is and it’s embarrassing | 我是个累赘 太丢人了 |
[01:03] | so I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:06] | No funny business, Christopher! | 别乱搞 克里斯多夫 |
[01:12] | Fuck. | 操 |
[01:30] | Cassie’s dad was really handsome. | 凯西的爸爸很帅 |
[01:33] | The kind of handsome that made people treat him differently. | 帅到能得到特殊待遇的那种 |
[01:43] | Her mom used to get really upset at him for flirting. | 她妈妈很讨厌他和别人打情骂俏 |
[01:48] | Which wasn’t fair. It wasn’t his fault. | 但这不太公平 这不是他的错 |
[01:51] | He really loved her. | 他是真的爱她 |
[01:53] | He really loved them all. | 也很爱她们俩 |
[02:02] | Her dad always wanted her to become a professional ice skater. | 她父亲总希望她能成为一名专业花滑运动员 |
[02:05] | – Wow. Thank you! – Aw, happy birthday, kiddo. | -谢谢 -生日快乐 宝贝 |
[02:09] | And for a while, she thought she might. She was a natural. | 有段时间 她觉得能成功 她有这个天赋 |
[02:17] | But her dad couldn’t afford lessons, so he stopped encouraging her. | 但她爸付不起花滑课的钱 他也就不再鼓励她了 |
[02:23] | When she hit puberty, her mother and her became best friends. | 到了青春期 她和妈妈成为了最好的朋友 |
[02:25] | You’re an angel. | 你真是个天使 |
[02:29] | I feel like a big baby. | 我像个大宝宝似的 |
[02:32] | Cassie, woman to woman, hmm? | 凯西 女人之间没有谎言 |
[02:37] | You’re perfect. | 你太完美了 |
[02:44] | – Holy moly, look at you. – What? | -我的天哪 看看 -什么 |
[02:48] | You’re gonna be a real heart breaker. Trust me. | 你会让男孩心碎神伤的 相信我 |
[02:52] | And it wasn’t just her body that changed. But the rest of the world, too. | 不止是她的身材改变了 还有周围的世界 |
[02:56] | – You remember Uncle Ted? – Oh, boy, look at you. All grown up. | -记不记得泰德叔叔 -看看 长这么大了 |
[02:59] | Come on, give me a hug. You really filled out. | 快来抱抱 都这么丰满了 |
[03:03] | Sassy Cassie. Come here. | 小凯西 过来 |
[03:05] | I bet you got all the boys wrapped around your finger. Boop. | 所有的男生一定心甘情愿任你摆布 |
[03:12] | Their family wasn’t perfect. | 她们的家庭并不完美 |
[03:16] | Her mom had, you know, some issues. | 她妈妈有点儿 问题 |
[03:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[03:22] | And her dad struggled to keep a steady income. | 她父亲艰难维持着生计 |
[03:36] | – Fuck you. – This is my family… | -操你妈 -那可都是我的家人… |
[03:38] | And they fought. | 他们会争吵打架 |
[03:40] | In the way all parents kind of fight. | 就像其他家庭一样 |
[03:46] | Except for the night before she started ninth grade. | 除了她上初三的前一天晚上 |
[04:06] | Her mom told her that her dad was just being irrational. | 她妈妈说她爸爸只是在无理取闹 |
[04:09] | Your father had some serious jealousy issues. Let me tell you. | 我告诉你们 你们爸爸嫉妒心真的非常强 |
[04:14] | Plus, he couldn’t hold a steady job to save his life. | 而且他还没有稳定的工作 |
[04:18] | I just think he didn’t want the responsibility of being a father. | 我觉得他就不想承担一个做父亲的责任 |
[04:23] | It’s too much work. | 这对他来说太难了 |
[04:26] | But Cassie had heard differently. | 但是凯西听到的却是另一个版本 |
[04:28] | My mom said your mom cheated on your dad. | 我妈说你妈出轨了 |
[04:31] | – And that’s why he left. – What? | -所以你爸才走的 -什么 |
[04:42] | At first, she was really angry at her mom. | 起初 她很生她妈妈的气 |
[04:44] | She resented her for being such a hypocrite. | 她讨厌她那副伪君子嘴脸 |
[04:53] | But then she realized that her dad wasn’t perfect. | 之后她意识到爸爸也有错 |
[04:57] | I don’t know if I want to be associated with herpes but, you know… | 难说我想不想得疱疹 你知道… |
[05:01] | And her mom wasn’t either, and maybe they just weren’t right for each other. | 她妈妈也一样 也许他俩只是不适合 |
[05:10] | He used to visit them on weekends. | 一开始 她父亲周末会去看她们 |
[05:12] | Bye, Dad. | 拜拜 老爸 |
[05:18] | But, eventually, it became once every couple of weeks. | 但后面 他几周才会来一次 |
[05:23] | He said he was coming. | 他说过他会来的 |
[05:25] | And then sometimes, more than a month would go by. | 之后 几个月才来一次 |
[05:33] | Then one night… he was driving home from work… | 某天晚上… 他下班回家时… |
[05:43] | and was in the ICU for 23 days. | 之后他在重症监护室呆了23天 |
[05:47] | The doctors were afraid he’d never walk again. | 医生担心他再也不能行走 |
[05:52] | But Cassie knew he was strong, and that he’d get better. | 但凯西知道她父亲很坚强 他会好起来的 |
[06:00] | He was prescribed fentanyl for the pain. | 医生给他开了芬太尼用来止痛 |
[06:03] | Promethazine to offset the nausea. | 异丙嗪来缓解呕吐的症状 |
[06:06] | Liquid Lorazepam to sleep, and Imitrex injections for migraines. | 有助睡眠的口服液劳拉西泮 和缓解偏头痛的舒马曲坦针剂 |
[06:17] | Cassie would text him and talk to him. | 凯西会给他发短信 和他聊天 |
[06:24] | But as more time went by, the less responsive he became. | 但慢慢地 他的回复越来越少 |
[06:28] | And eventually, months went by, and she didn’t hear from him at all. | 最终 她好几个月都没有她爸的消息 |
[06:33] | Until one night, a week after her 15th birthday, | 直到她十五岁生日后一周的某天晚上 |
[06:36] | she got a text from a random number at about 1:00 in the morning. | 她凌晨一点收到了一条陌生短信 |
[06:55] | And even though she was excited to see him and wanted to hug him, | 即使她很想见他 很想拥抱他 |
[07:00] | there was something about the whole thing that scared her. | 但她看到的景象让她感到害怕 |
[07:03] | I want you to know there’s never a day goes by I don’t think about you. | 我要告诉你 过去的日子里我一直在想你 |
[07:08] | The number you texted me from. Can I call you? | 我可以用那个短信手机号打电话给你吗 |
[07:16] | That’s my friend’s phone. | 那是我朋友的手机 |
[07:18] | But I promise I’ll reach out to you with my new number, I… | 但我一定会用新号码联系你的 我… |
[07:23] | Don’t cry, baby. | 别哭 宝贝 |
[07:27] | I’m okay. I’m fine. Don’t… | 我很好 一切都好 别… |
[07:32] | I just miss you, Dad. | 我就是很想你 爸爸 |
[07:36] | I miss you, okay. I love you. | 我也想你 我爱你 |
[07:46] | He said he needed a few things, | 他说他要拿点儿东西 |
[07:47] | and made her promise that she wouldn’t tell a soul. | 并让她发誓她不会告诉任何人 |
[08:13] | Cassie kept her promise, and never told anyone about that night. | 凯西信守诺言 没有告诉任何人 |
[08:18] | She also never saw her dad again. | 从那以后 她也再也没见过她爸爸 |
[08:22] | She fell in love with every guy she ever dated. | 她会爱上和她约会过的每一个人 |
[08:26] | Whether they were smart or stupid or sweet or cruel, it didn’t matter. | 不管他们聪明与否 贴心与否 这些都不重要 |
[08:47] | She didn’t like to be alone. | 她就是不喜欢孤身一人 |
[08:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[08:52] | – I’m just filming you. – Why? | -我在拍你 -为什么 |
[08:56] | And every guy she ever dated asked for the same things. | 每个和她好过的男生都想做同一件事 |
[08:59] | – Can I film you sucking my dick? – What? No! | -我可以拍你口我的样子吗 -什么 不行 |
[09:03] | – What? – Let’s make a sex tape. | -干嘛 -咱们拍段性爱录像吧 |
[09:04] | Stop. | 不要 |
[09:06] | – What? Get out of here. – Come on. I won’t tell anyone. | -干什么 快出去 -来嘛 我不会告诉别人的 |
[09:09] | – It’s not that big of a deal. – Yes, it is. I don’t wanna do this. | -这也不是什么大事儿 -这是 我不想你录影 |
[09:12] | And she almost always said yes. | 她通常都会同意 |
[09:14] | Even though it didn’t always make her feel good. | 就算她并不喜欢这样 |
[09:20] | And she knew that most guys, after she broke up with them, | 她也知道 几乎所有男生 在他们分手之后 |
[09:22] | would always share those photos or videos. | 都会在网上发布这些照片和视频 |
[09:26] | The first time she found out, she had a panic attack, | 第一次发现时 她恐慌症发作了 |
[09:29] | and wanted to swallow a whole bottle of Tylenol. | 她甚至想要吞下一整瓶泰诺 |
[09:34] | But she didn’t. Because, I mean, | 但她没有 因为 |
[09:35] | what’s the worst thing anybody could say to her? | 最坏的结果能是什么 |
[09:37] | That she gave a blowjob to a guy who didn’t deserve it? | 说她不该给一个渣男口吗 |
[09:40] | And she figured by the time she was out of college and looking for a job, | 她也知道 等到大学毕业开始求职时 |
[09:43] | 99 percent of the population would have leaked nudes, anyway. | 99%的人裸照都外泄过 |
[09:49] | And then, at the beginning of the year, she met McKay. | 之后 这学年开始时 她遇到了麦凯 |
[09:53] | And fell in love with him. | 她爱上了他 |
[09:54] | And he fell in love with her. | 他也爱上了她 |
[09:57] | And even though things weren’t perfect, he loved her for who she was. | 就算一切没那么完美 至少他爱着她本来的面目 |
[10:01] | And even though she had made a couple of mistakes, | 就算她做过几件错事 |
[10:03] | I mean, they weren’t big ones. | 也都不是什么严重的错误 |
[10:05] | They weren’t the kind of things you couldn’t come back from. | 不是那种没有挽回余地的事 |
[10:49] | Grab the amazing-ness that you have with Josh by the balls. | 在舞会前 抓住你和乔什之间的美好 |
[10:54] | People are always telling me about great TV shows. | 身边的人总是给我安利好看的电视剧 |
[10:56] | How I just have to watch this show. But the truth is, I don’t want good TV. | 让我一定要看 说实话 我不要好看的电视剧 |
[11:03] | I don’t want a novel, or some slow burn, or anything that feels like work. | 不要小说 或者慢慢酝酿感情的作品 这都让人很有负担 |
[11:07] | That’s why I love reality TV. | 这就是我爱真人秀的原因 |
[11:09] | It’s funny, it’s dramatic, and I can focus on it. | 很好笑 够戏剧化 能吸引我的注意 |
[11:12] | It’s pure, effortless entertainment. | 是一种很纯粹 不费心力的快乐 |
[11:16] | Romance hits the rocks. | 当浪漫遇到阻碍 |
[11:20] | She doesn’t talk to me, she doesn’t acknowledge me. | 她不和我说话 她也不理我 |
[11:24] | I want to lay down one moment and then look around the next | 我一直躺在那里看 下一次起身时 |
[11:27] | and realize I have watched 22 straight hours of Love Island | 我发现我在两天内看了整整22小时的爱之岛 |
[11:30] | over a two-day period and yearn for more. | 还不想停下来 |
[11:36] | Some people may find that depressing. I don’t. | 有的人觉得这样很压抑 但我不觉得 |
[11:43] | It is, however, a good way to measure depression. | 这反而是种测量抑郁程度的方法 |
[11:46] | Because when reality TV begins to feel like work, | 因为当真人秀也变成负担 |
[11:49] | like, final season of Mad Men Work, you know you’re depressed. | 就像 “广告狂人”最终季 你就知道你抑郁了 |
[11:54] | Like, haven’t got out of bed to pee in 24 hours depressed. | 是二十四小时没起床尿尿的那种压抑 |
[12:08] | – Do I look different to you? – You look fine to me. | -我看起来是不是不对劲 -你看起来很好 |
[12:12] | – ‘Cause I feel different. – Okay, well, you don’t look it. | -我感觉不对劲 -那你就别看 |
[12:17] | I don’t think I’m gonna go to school today. | 我今天不去学校了 |
[12:20] | – ‘Cause of Daniel? – No, not ’cause of Daniel, Lexi! | -因为丹尼尔吗 -不 不是因为他 莱克茜 |
[12:24] | Daniel’s the last fucking thing I care about right now. | 我他妈才不在乎丹尼尔 |
[12:26] | Okay, well, it’s all you ever fucking talk about. | 好 你他妈之前一直念叨他 |
[12:28] | That’s not true! I asked you how I look. Not about Daniel! | 不是 我问你我看起来如何 没问丹尼尔 |
[12:32] | Yeah, well, you look beautiful, Cassie. You look fucking amazing. | 你很漂亮 凯西 太他妈的惊艳了 |
[12:35] | It’s literally all anyone’s ever told you your entire life. | 你这辈子不是天天都在听这些话吗 |
[12:38] | Like, listen to yourself. It’s fucking exhausting. | 听你说话 太他妈累了 |
[13:09] | The thought of having to stand up, | 想到得站起来 |
[13:11] | exert 172 muscles each step for 35 feet, | 每步动172块肌肉走10.5米 |
[13:16] | just so I can sit on cold porcelain and piss out toxins | 就为了坐在冰冷的马桶上 |
[13:18] | over and over again for the rest of my life | 在余生不停地尿出毒素 |
[13:21] | makes the whole concept of living feel like one long, sadistic joke. | 我感觉整个生活像漫长而残忍的笑话 |
[13:28] | But the absolute worst part of depression | 但抑郁最糟的部分 |
[13:32] | is that even though you know you’re depressed, | 是即使你知道很压抑 |
[13:34] | you’re unable to stop yourself from getting worse. | 你还是无力阻止它变得更糟 |
[13:39] | But I wasn’t the only one feeling down. | 但消沉的人不只有我 |
[13:44] | – Jules? What’s wrong? – I’m sick. | -朱尔斯 怎么了 -我不舒服 |
[13:49] | Okay. Let me know if you need anything. | 好 需要什么就告诉我 |
[13:54] | After Halloween, Jules didn’t go to school for a full week. | 万圣节后 朱尔斯一整周都没去学校 |
[14:01] | And even though I sent her about 50 texts, she didn’t respond. | 我给她发了五十条短信 她一条都没回 |
[14:06] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[14:07] | I could tell something bad had happened. | 我知道肯定发生了不好的事 |
[14:10] | And that it had something to do with Nate. | 而且和内特有关 |
[14:22] | Tyler Clarkson was booked for assault. | 泰勒·克拉克森因侵犯人身安全被记录在案 |
[14:27] | But this shit wasn’t adding up. | 但这不合情理 |
[14:31] | And I was putting together the pieces of the puzzle. | 我要解开谜团 |
[14:35] | Howard, let’s roll. | 霍华德 我们走吧 |
[14:37] | I wasn’t gonna stop until I got the truth. | 不找到真相我誓不罢休 |
[14:42] | False accusations in today’s world can cause serious long-term damage | 当今世界 诬告会给一个人的职业 名誉 情绪健康 |
[14:46] | to one’s career, reputation, and emotional well-being. | 造成长期伤害 |
[14:53] | We all owe Nate Jacobs a heartfelt apology, | 我们都欠内特·雅各布斯一个真诚的道歉 |
[14:55] | and are excited and thrilled to have him back at East Highland. | 很高兴他重新回到东部高地中学 |
[15:00] | – Why would Jules lie to help Nate? – I don’t know. | -为什么朱尔斯要撒谎帮内特 -我不知道 |
[15:03] | – Well, have you asked her about it? – No. | -你有问过她吗 -没有 |
[15:06] | – You haven’t asked her? – No. | -你没问过她吗 -没有 |
[15:08] | Keep looking, you mook. | 还看 你个蠢货 |
[15:10] | I’m Morgan fuckin’ Freeman and this is the beginning of the third act. | 我是他妈的摩根·费里曼 现在第三幕开场 |
[15:14] | Well, doesn’t that seem like the first logical step? | 问她不是最合理的第一步吗 |
[15:19] | Honestly, Howard, this whole thing is beyond logic. | 老实说 霍华德 这事不合逻辑 |
[15:23] | Unless… | 除非… |
[15:27] | – Jules is in love with Nate. – Why would Jules be in love with Nate? | -朱尔斯爱上了内特 -为什么她会爱上内特 |
[15:31] | – You should listen to me. – Bennett, the cigarettes are killing me. | -你该听我说 -班内特 烟味快让我窒息了 |
[15:34] | Listen. Listen. Listen, the night of the carnival, she said she wanted | 嘉年华的那晚 她说她想 |
[15:36] | to go meet up with this guy she met online, okay? | 和网上认识的那家伙见面 好吗 |
[15:38] | He’s some fuckin’ jock, he’s from a conservative family, | 他是什么操蛋运动员 来自一个保守家庭 |
[15:41] | and they were talking and texting. They’ve been texting for weeks. | 他们那时在短信聊天 发了几周短信 |
[15:45] | And when I say texting, I don’t just mean regular fuckin’ texting. | 我说的发短信可不是一般的短信 |
[15:48] | They were sexting. | 他们在发色情短信 |
[15:51] | – Like nudes? – Yeah. | -裸照吗 -对 |
[15:54] | Side note, very nice dick. Very clean room. | 注意 是大鸡巴和干净房间的照片 |
[15:59] | – She never fucking saw his face. – Yeah, so Jules is catfished. | -她压根没看到他的脸 -对 所以朱尔斯被骗了 |
[16:03] | Now hear me out. So the night of the carnival, she made plans with this guy | 听我说完 所以嘉年华的那晚 |
[16:06] | to meet up with him at the lake, okay? | 她计划和那家伙在湖边见面 |
[16:07] | I fucking go home. Next thing I know, she’s fucking knocking at my window. | 我回家了 接下来我记得她在敲我家窗户 |
[16:12] | She’s all emotional, she’s got fucking tears in her eyes. | 她情绪激动 眼里还有眼泪 |
[16:14] | I say, Jules, what the fuck happened? | 我问 朱尔斯 他妈的发生什么了 |
[16:17] | She looks at me. She goes… “He didn’t look like his pictures.” | 她看着我 说… “他和照片里不一样” |
[16:23] | Yeah, that’s like, the definition of catfishing. | 没错 那就是网骗 |
[16:25] | No, but do you know what his name was? | 不 但你知道他叫什么吗 |
[16:28] | – Nate Jacobs? – Tyler. | -内特·雅各布斯吗 -泰勒 |
[16:33] | Like, Tyler Clarkson? | 泰勒·克拉克森吗 |
[16:37] | You’re goddamned right. | 太他妈的对了 |
[16:40] | Maddy is 17, Tyler’s 22, | 玛迪十七岁 泰勒二十二岁 |
[16:43] | – and they fornicated. – Statutory. | -如果他们上床 -就违法了 |
[16:45] | Yeah. You saw it, I saw it. We all fucking saw it. | 对 你看见了 我看见了 我们都他妈看见了 |
[16:48] | Including Nate. | 内特也看见了 |
[16:49] | And what is a lighter offense than statutory? | 比触犯法律轻点的罪是什么 |
[16:52] | – Assault. – Bingo! | -侵犯人身安全 -对了 |
[16:59] | Rue, are you pouring coffee in the water filter? | 鲁 你往饮水机里倒咖啡了吗 |
[17:01] | – Yes, I am. – Instead of water? | -对 -不是该倒水的吗 |
[17:03] | – Yes, I am. – Well, please, don’t do that. | -对 -请不要那么做 |
[17:05] | And it’s late. You shouldn’t be drinking caffeine. | 很晚了 你不能再喝咖啡 |
[17:07] | Mom, please. I have homework. | 妈 拜托 我要赶作业 |
[17:11] | Well, there’s a sentence I never thought I’d hear. | 我没想到你会这么说 |
[17:15] | Will you let me know when this is ready? | 这个好了告诉我 |
[17:20] | – Hello? – Howard, it’s Bennett. | -喂 -霍华德 是班内特 |
[17:22] | It’s 2:45 in the morning. Don’t you ever sleep? | 现在是凌晨两点四十五分 你不睡吗 |
[17:25] | Listen, why would Nate single out Jules in the first place? | 听着 为什么内特一开始选择朱尔斯 |
[17:29] | It’s obvious he was sexually attracted to her. | 很明显 朱尔斯被他吸引住了 |
[17:34] | And because Jules is predominantly het, okay, | 因为很明显朱尔斯是个异性恋 |
[17:37] | he wooed her with his, uh, fucking creepy jock magic shit. | 他用健硕身材向朱尔斯求欢 |
[17:40] | She’s super fuckin’ sensitive, she’s very forgiving, | 她超敏感 很容易原谅人 |
[17:43] | and she’s basically the most wonderful fucking person on the planet… | 可以说她是世上最善良的人 |
[17:47] | she fell for him. That’s why she fucking testified. | 她爱上他了 那就是为何她要作证 |
[17:52] | I’m a genius. I’m a fucking genius. | 我是天才 我他妈是个天才 |
[17:53] | Hey, Mom! I’m a fucking genius. | 妈 我他妈的是个天才 |
[17:58] | I’m not even tired. It’s crazy. I’m not even fucking tired. | 我都不累 太疯狂 我他妈都不累 |
[18:01] | I feel amazing. | 我感觉好极了 |
[18:02] | I’ll be honest with you, Bennett. You’re too close to this case. | 老实说 班内特 你陷得太深了 |
[18:18] | – Who was that? – Rue. | -谁 -鲁 |
[18:22] | – Think she’s in, like, a manic state. – Is she okay? | -我感觉她现在 很狂躁 -她还好吗 |
[18:28] | I don’t think so. | 我看不太好 |
[18:44] | Fuck. | 操 |
[18:56] | I don’t know what you’re gonna say, but this feels like… really dramatic. | 我不知道你要说什么 但真的感觉… 很刺激 |
[19:01] | – Yeah, this is spooky. – It is not spooky, BB. | -没错 很吓人 -不吓人 比比 |
[19:06] | I just, I need your advice on, like, two things. | 有两件事 我要你们给我建议 |
[19:10] | And I need you guys to promise me not to say a single fucking word. | 你们保证一个字都不能说出去 |
[19:17] | So, the night of Daniel’s Halloween party, something happened. | 丹尼尔办万圣节派对的那晚 发生了些事 |
[19:34] | I don’t usually come that fast. | 通常我不会射这么快 |
[19:39] | That was amazing. | 太棒了 |
[19:42] | It’s funny. I always thought I was gonna lose my virginity to you. | 有意思 我一直以为我会把第一次给你 |
[19:49] | – You’re a virgin? – No, I mean, when we were younger. | -你是处女吗 -不 我是说更小的时候 |
[19:53] | – When we dated. – We dated? | -我们在一起那会儿 -我们在一起过吗 |
[19:59] | Yeah, in sixth grade. | 六年级的时候 |
[20:03] | You and me? | 我和你吗 |
[20:05] | Yeah, for like five months. | 对 好像有五个月 |
[20:12] | I literally have no recollection of that. | 我真的想不起来 |
[20:20] | Wait. Am I hearing this correctly? | 等一下 我没听错吧 |
[20:22] | You want to tell McKay that you made out with Daniel | 你想告诉麦凯你和丹尼尔 |
[20:25] | at the carnival and on Halloween? | 在嘉年华和万圣节亲热过吗 |
[20:26] | Yeah, but, I don’t… I don’t have to say it’s Daniel. | 对 不过我不… 不用说是丹尼尔 |
[20:28] | Bitch, that’s the craziest idea I’ve ever heard. Right? | 姐妹 这是我听过最疯狂的想法 |
[20:31] | – For sure. – Yeah, but I want to be honest with him. | -没错 -但我想和他坦白 |
[20:37] | – You cannot tell McKay. – But it’s not like I cheated-cheated. | -你不能告诉麦凯 -但我没有劈腿 |
[20:41] | Kissing is worse. It’s so much more intimate. | 接吻更糟 更亲密 |
[20:44] | And if anybody brings it up, you deny, deny, deny. | 如果有人说起 你要否认 否认 否认 |
[20:47] | Okay, but, I just don’t want there to be something this bad between us forever. | 好吧 但我不想我俩之间永远有个疙瘩 |
[20:50] | I wouldn’t worry about it. It’s not like you guys are gonna be together forever. | 担心这个有用 你们又不会永远在一起 |
[20:54] | Kat, what the fuck is your problem? | 凯特 你他妈有病吧 |
[20:56] | You’re being a bad friend now. You were a bad friend to me, | 你对朋友很糟糕 对我也是 |
[20:59] | and this whole new personality is seriously unlikable. | 你变了之后真的很讨人嫌 |
[21:02] | – World Star! – Why, because I won’t sit and listen | -要干架了 -怎么 就因为我不想坐下 |
[21:04] | to you bitch and moan about your psychotic, abusive boyfriend | 听你抱怨你那精神错乱 有虐待倾向的男友吗 |
[21:07] | who you’ve literally broken up with a thousand times? | 你们都分过一千次手了 |
[21:09] | It was literally the lowest point in my life, so, yeah. | 那是我人生的最低谷 所以是的 |
[21:13] | That and the fact that you’re just fuckin’ mean. | 事实上你就是很刻薄 |
[21:15] | Maddy, ever since I’ve met you, all you talk about is yourself. | 玛迪 从我认识你开始 你都在聊自己的事 |
[21:17] | Your clothes, your boyfriends, whatever superficial shit | 你的衣服 男友 所有你重视的 |
[21:19] | you think is so fucking important. Sorry I’m no longer interested. | 肤浅表面的事物 但抱歉我不再感兴趣了 |
[21:23] | I don’t know about everyone else, but I miss the old Kat. | 我不知道别人怎么想 但我怀念以前那个凯特 |
[21:26] | You know, the one who had a sense of humor and wasn’t a fuckin’ cunt? | 她幽默风趣 而不是一个荡妇 |
[21:30] | Damn. | 要命 |
[22:06] | – What was the other thing? – What other thing? | -另外那件事是什么 -什么另外的事 |
[22:10] | You said you needed advice on two things. | 你说你想问两件事 |
[22:15] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[22:18] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[22:20] | Um, I don’t know. I’ve never really been in a situation | 我也不知道 我从没有 |
[22:25] | where two guys have been interested in me. | 被两个男的同时喜欢 |
[22:27] | That’s ’cause you’re shy. | 那是因为你很腼腆 |
[22:30] | I guess so, but I’ve also never been in a situation | 我想也是 但我也真的没试过 |
[22:33] | where I’ve been interested in two guys. | 同时喜欢两个男的 |
[22:36] | That’s also ’cause you’re shy. | 这也是因为你太腼腆 |
[22:38] | Maybe. | 应该吧 |
[22:41] | But if you were in my situation, what would you do? | 如果你跟我处境一样 你会怎么办 |
[22:46] | Honestly, I don’t think I would say anything. | 说实话 我认为我不会说 |
[22:52] | What if not saying something makes you feel really bad? | 要是不说会让你难受呢 |
[22:57] | – Worse than saying it? – Yeah. | -比说了还难受吗 -对 |
[23:04] | Well, then, I don’t think you have any other option. | 我不认为你还有别的选择 |
[23:23] | – How are you feeling? – I think I have the flu or something. | -你感觉怎如何 -我可能得了流感什么的 |
[23:29] | You want me to get you something? | 要我帮你拿些什么吗 |
[23:31] | – Like something to drink, or something… Uh, no, I’m good. | -拿些喝的什么的 -不用了 没事 |
[23:40] | You sure you got the flu, Rue? | 你确定是流感吗 鲁 |
[23:44] | Gia, right now I just need you to leave me the fuck alone, all right? | 吉娅 让我一个人待会儿 行吗 |
[24:10] | Look, Nate, we all make mistakes in life. | 内特 我们这辈子都犯过错 |
[24:14] | We hurt the ones we love. We let down our friends, our family. | 我们伤害挚爱 让朋友家人失望 |
[24:19] | Sometimes we do it out of ignorance. Sometimes it’s selfishness. | 有时这么做是出于无知 有时出于自私 |
[24:25] | I am not perfect. You know that. | 我也不完美 你知道的 |
[24:31] | But I’ve spent my life trying to do better. You have not. | 但我这辈子都试着变好 你却没有 |
[24:36] | But it is my wish for you. | 但我希望你能改 |
[24:40] | I don’t know how you got out of this situation. | 我不知道你是怎么脱身的 |
[24:43] | I know you didn’t deserve to, but you did. | 我知道你罪有应得 但你还是逃脱了 |
[24:47] | And I admire whatever it took. | 我佩服你的手段 |
[24:50] | I just hope it didn’t teach you the wrong lesson. | 我只是希望这没让你学坏 |
[25:15] | Okay, this is gonna sound sick, | 好吧 这听起来会有点变态 |
[25:17] | because I’m actually in a lot of pain right now, | 因为我现在浑身不舒服 |
[25:19] | due to the sheer weight and strain on my bladder, | 都怪我膀胱超负荷了 |
[25:23] | but, man, does this make me miss opiates. | 可这让我想死鸦片剂了 |
[25:28] | Because your bladder is trained from a very early age | 因为你的膀胱从小训练有素 |
[25:31] | not to pee whenever it wants to, it needs permission from your brain. | 不会想尿就尿 需要得到大脑的允许 |
[25:34] | And when you’re really high, your brain gets a little… lazy. | 当你兴奋爽嗨了 你的脑子就会… 偷点懒 |
[25:39] | Too lazy to say something. | 懒到不想传递信息 |
[25:41] | Come on. Breathe. Come on, please. | 求你了 呼吸 求你了 |
[25:45] | It’s probably why so many drug addicts die on toilets. | 这大概就是好多瘾君子死在厕所的原因 |
[25:55] | The truth is, the last time I left this room, | 事实是 上一次我离开房间时 |
[25:58] | I didn’t have the best experience. | 体验并不愉快 |
[26:23] | Sleeping all day? It’s quite the life. | 睡了一整天吗 这才是生活 |
[26:28] | Meet Rick. My mom’s new boyfriend. | 见见瑞克 我妈的新男友 |
[26:32] | If you were to ask Rick to describe himself, he’d say he was… | 要是你让瑞克自我介绍 他会说他是… |
[26:36] | “A romantic at heart. I’m adventurous. I love to travel. | “天生浪漫 热爱冒险 热衷旅行 |
[26:41] | I love the outdoors… | 我喜欢户外活动… |
[26:43] | great art, great movies, great wine. Forever young.” | 高雅的艺术 深沉的电影 醇香的好酒 永远年轻” |
[26:55] | Sorry, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[27:00] | – I miss your dad. – Me, too. | -我想你爸了 -我也是 |
[27:03] | So, enter Rick. | 于是 瑞克来了 |
[27:06] | So… | 那么… |
[27:10] | Your mom tells me that you have a new, uh, “best friend.” | 你妈妈说你有了个新的 “好朋友” |
[27:17] | What is that supposed to mean? | 啥意思 |
[27:19] | That, you know. | 就 你懂的 |
[27:23] | You got a new best friend. | 你有了个新的好朋友 |
[27:29] | You know what, Rick? | 你知道吗 瑞克 |
[27:32] | Why don’t you go fuck yourself? | 去你妈的 |
[27:34] | How dare you speak to someone like that? | 你怎么敢这样和别人说话 |
[27:36] | – Who? Rick. – Don’t be a smart-ass. | -谁 瑞克 -别耍嘴皮子 |
[27:39] | – Did I offend you? – Apologize right now. | -我冒犯你了吗 -现在就道歉 |
[27:41] | In retrospect, I was a little cunt-y. | 回想起来 当时我确实有点贱 |
[27:44] | But Rick does suck, and I was angry. For a lot of reasons. | 但瑞克太垃圾 我又生气了 原因有很多 |
[27:49] | Rick, I sincerely apologize for telling you to go fuck yourself. | 瑞克 我诚心为说”去你妈的”向你道歉 |
[27:55] | What I really meant to say is that my mom can do better | 我是想说 我妈能找到更好的 |
[27:58] | and I hate seeing you sit in the chair my dad sat at. | 还有 我讨厌你坐在我爸的椅子上 |
[28:47] | If I am bipolar… | 如果我有躁郁症… |
[28:51] | I sure as shit prefer mania over depression. | 我肯定喜欢狂躁期多于抑郁期 |
[28:56] | Yo, Fez. So you know how in every ’90s thriller, right, | 费兹 你知道九十年代的惊悚片吧 |
[28:59] | Morgan Freeman plays, like, the same semi-psychic black cop. | 比如摩根·弗里曼演的 那个能通灵的黑人警察 |
[29:04] | So, I know that’s kind of racist, but the point is, in every movie, | 我知道这带点种族歧视 可重点是每部电影 |
[29:06] | he’s always calmly putting the fucking pieces of the case together, | 他都能冷静地把案件的线索拼起来 |
[29:10] | while everybody else around him is fucking freaking out, | 他身边的每个人都吓傻了 |
[29:12] | saying, “You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about, Morgan.” | 都说 “这鬼话你自己都不懂吧 摩根” |
[29:14] | “You’re… You’re a fucking bad husband. You should fucking retire.” | “你是个… 不称职的父亲 你该退休了” |
[29:18] | But no. Morgan is fucking hyper-focused. | 但无所谓 摩根总是非常专注 |
[29:22] | Because he can see beyond the little details. | 因为他不只能看到小细节 |
[29:24] | He’s looking for the big fuckin’ picture. | 他能纵观全局 |
[29:26] | Because all of this shit? It’s connected, Fez. | 这些屁事都是有联系的 费兹 |
[29:30] | And it is way bigger than any of us can even fucking see. | 这个局比我们能看到的都要大 |
[29:37] | The point is, that’s me. Right now, that is fucking me. | 重点是 现在我就是摩根 |
[29:42] | I can see everything so fucking clearly. | 我能把事情看得很清楚 |
[29:46] | I know what happened, I know why it happened, | 我知道发生了什么 我知道为什么 |
[29:48] | and I know what the fuck I’m gonna do about it. | 我知道该如何应对 |
[29:53] | – Word. – Word. | -真假 -真的 |
[29:56] | – She can’t hear me, right? – She can’t see you, either. | -她听不见我说话吧 -她看都看不见你 |
[30:00] | Okay, good, ’cause this is, like, some real top-secret shit. | 很好 这可是最高机密 |
[30:03] | Trust me, Rue, she not gonna gossip. | 信我 鲁 她不八卦 |
[30:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:11] | – Do you still have that gun? – What gun? | -你那把枪还在吗 -什么枪 |
[30:15] | – The one from the couch. – I mean, I got a couple guns. | -沙发里那把 -我有好几把枪 |
[30:21] | – Why do you have so many guns? – My grandma. | -为什么你有这么多枪 -我奶奶 |
[30:28] | – That’s cool. – What you worried about my guns for? | -很棒 -你怎么关心起我的枪来了 |
[30:34] | Okay, well, I was thinking… | 好吧 我在想… |
[30:37] | that maybe you could use one to scare Nate Jacobs. | 或许你能用把枪去吓吓内特·雅各布斯 |
[30:45] | – Are you serious? – I mean, I’m not not serious. | -你认真的吗 -我很认真啊 |
[30:50] | Rue, that must be the dumbest shit you’ve said all fucking day. | 鲁 这是你今天说过的最蠢的话 |
[30:53] | You don’t have to fucking point it at him. You could just… | 你不用拿枪指着他 你可以就… |
[30:57] | You could, like… You could flash it. | 你可以就… 亮一下 |
[31:00] | You really have lost your fuckin’ mind, Rue. | 你一定是得了失心疯 鲁 |
[31:03] | Fuck, it’s a bad fucking idea, oka、y? I just was fucking spit balling, here. | 行 这是一个烂主意 我就是这胡言乱语 |
[31:10] | I mean, he fucked with me, he fucked with Jules. | 他找我麻烦 还去惹朱尔斯 |
[31:12] | And I want fucking revenge. Okay? Sorry. | 我想给他点教训 抱歉 |
[31:20] | Fuck. Mouse is here. | 操 茅斯来了 |
[31:22] | – The guy with the… – All right, so, stay in here. Be quiet… | -那个有… -呆在这儿 别说话… |
[31:26] | Fez, I can’t… I can’t stay in here. Like, I’m really… | 费兹 我… 不能呆在这儿 我真的… |
[31:28] | – Yes, the fuck you can. Shh! – I’m not good with awkward silences. | -你当然可以 闭嘴 -我尴尬癌都要犯了 |
[31:30] | Be quiet. Listen, I’m really serious right now. | 安静点 我说真的 |
[31:33] | You just need to sit your manic ass down, | 你只需要乖乖坐着 |
[31:35] | and be quiet for five fuckin’ minutes, Rue. | 五分钟别说话 鲁 |
[31:38] | I’m not fuckin’ playin’ with you. Sit down and shut the fuck up. | 我他妈没跟你开玩笑 老实坐着别出声 |
[32:00] | Okay. This is so fuckin’ weird. | 好吧 这他妈太诡异了 |
[32:25] | Yo, Rue. | 鲁 |
[32:29] | – Rue. – Rue. Rue, I’m so lonely. | -鲁 -鲁 我好寂寞 |
[32:32] | Me, too. Don’t forget about me. | 我也是 别忘了我 |
[32:35] | That old lady? She doesn’t even know we exist. | 那个老太太 她压根不知道我们在这儿 |
[32:38] | – Rue! – Rue! | -鲁 -鲁 |
[32:41] | – Eat us all. – Eat… Us… All! | -吃光我们 -吃… 光… 我们 |
[32:55] | Yo, I’m gonna need you to start moving some weight. | 我要你帮我清点存货 |
[32:59] | Yo, I’m just trying to keep it low-key over here, man. | 我想低调点 兄弟 |
[33:02] | And I’m trying to make fuckin’ money. | 我他妈可要赚钱 |
[33:04] | Even if wanted all this shit, bruh, I don’t got the money for all this, man. | 哪怕我想要 我也没有那么多钱 |
[33:09] | That’s why you in luck. I’m gonna front it to you. | 所以你走运了 我把它预批给你 |
[33:12] | Ten percent on the vig, and I’ll collect in a month. | 利息收10% 一个月之内给我 |
[33:17] | I’m not tryin’ to do all that shit, man. | 我可不想惹这麻烦 兄弟 |
[33:21] | I ain’t asking, bruh. Step yo shit up. | 我可没问你意见 拿着 |
[33:29] | One, two, three, four, five, six, seven. | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 |
[33:35] | One… | 一… |
[34:13] | The other thing about depression is it kind of collapses time. | 抑郁症还会混淆时间线 |
[34:16] | Rue, are you listening? | 鲁 你在听吗 |
[34:21] | Suddenly, you find your whole days blending together | 突然间发现所有日子都混杂在一起 |
[34:24] | to create one endless and suffocating loop. | 成了个永无止尽又令人窒息的循环 |
[34:36] | So you find yourself trying to remember the things that made you happy. | 你发现自己在努力记起能让自己开心的事 |
[34:45] | – Do you want to get closer? – Yeah. | -要再近一点吗 -嗯 |
[34:47] | But slowly, your brain begins to erase every memory that ever brought you joy. | 但慢慢的 大脑开始抹去每一段开心的回忆 |
[34:59] | And eventually, all you can think about is how life has always been this way. | 最终 你只想知道为何人生总是如此 |
[35:08] | And will only continue to be this way. | 也只会继续如此 |
[35:20] | Grab the amazing-ness that you have with Josh by the balls. | 抓住你和乔什之间的美好 |
[35:24] | I wonder if Jules is having fun. | 我在想朱尔斯开不开心 |
[35:28] | Stay clear of the tracks… | 请远离轨道… |
[35:58] | Oh, I missed you! | 我好想你 |
[36:02] | – So how are the suburbs treating you? – They’re claustrophobic. | -郊区人对你如何 -他们都是幽闭恐惧症患者 |
[36:05] | Yeah, how do you like it? How you doing? | 你觉得怎么样 最近好吗 |
[36:08] | I don’t know. It’s been a weird, weird-ass year. | 我也不知道 这一年挺奇怪的 |
[36:13] | – Weird in what way? – Weird in every way. | -怎么个奇怪法 -方方面面都是 |
[36:17] | Shit. You make some good friends, at least? | 起码能交到几个朋友吧 |
[36:21] | – Yeah, I got one. – Yeah? | -是啊 有一个 -谁 |
[36:23] | But it’s, like, complicated. | 但有点复杂 |
[36:28] | Well, are you friends, or are you a little bit more, | 是朋友 还是友情之上 |
[36:30] | – like a special kind of friend? – Both, I guess? Yeah. | -那种朋友 -我猜 都是 |
[36:34] | Okay. What, are you in love with him or something? | 所以你爱上那个男孩了吗 |
[36:37] | – Her, not him. Yeah. – Ooh, a little plot twist. Okay! | -是女生 不是男的 -剧情有点反转 |
[36:41] | – No room for hetero-normativity in here. – My bad. | -别跟我谈什么异性恋体制规范 -我的错 |
[36:45] | So… what? | 所以… 怎么样 |
[36:47] | – I don’t know. I don’t know what it is. – Yeah. | -我也不知道那算什么 -是吗 |
[36:50] | It’s not, like, great right now. | 现在的情况不是很好 |
[36:57] | I’m not exactly, like, in the best place. | 我感觉 不太舒服 |
[37:02] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生了什么 |
[37:08] | I came here so I wouldn’t have to think about it. | 我过来就是为了摆脱那些事 |
[37:13] | Understood. | 了解 |
[37:51] | – This one? – No, I’m one more up. | -这层吗 -不 再上一层 |
[38:07] | Yo, Anna. | 安娜 |
[38:11] | Anna, someone I want you to meet. | 安娜 给你介绍个朋友 |
[38:15] | Hi. I’m Jules. | 你好 我是朱尔斯 |
[38:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:21] | – You like it? – Did y’all make these? | -喜欢吗 -这是你们做的吗 |
[38:24] | Our friend did. I mean, are you guys gonna go out? | 我们朋友做的 你们要出去吗 |
[38:28] | Uh, Anna’s always trying to put makeup on me. So awkward. | 安娜总想给我化妆 真尴尬 |
[38:40] | I remember walking out of Sears with my first pair of heels in my backpack. | 我记得第一次包里背着高跟鞋走出希尔斯 |
[38:45] | – Cute. – And my heart was fucking racing. | -真可爱 -我心都要跳出来了 |
[38:50] | And I got home, and went straight to my room, | 我回到家 直接进卧室 |
[38:53] | locked the door, put ’em on… | 锁上门 穿上它… |
[38:56] | And, I just… felt like… | 我… 感觉… |
[39:01] | I was collecting herbs, | 我在采集草药 |
[39:03] | or making potions in order to up my manna, you know? | 或者说制作药水来增强灵力值 |
[39:10] | Like, it started with that, and then it was clothes, | 一切都从那双鞋开始 然后是衣服 |
[39:13] | and then it was makeup, and eventually hormones. | 接着是妆容 最终是性激素 |
[39:18] | Um, I just kind of kept leveling up. | 就像一点一点升级 |
[39:23] | So, what level are you at now? | 那你现在是什么级别 |
[39:27] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[39:29] | But I definitely haven’t reached my full power. | 但肯定还没到极限 |
[39:37] | – But you date guys, right? – Date isn’t really the right word. | -但你也和男人约会吧 -约会这个词不准确 |
[39:43] | What she means to say is that she’s a slut. | 她是说 她就是个小婊子 |
[39:45] | – Fuck you! – What, it’s not an insult! | -操你妈 -怎么了 又不是贬义词 |
[39:48] | – I mean… – But you normally hook up with guys. | -我是说… -但你一般会和男人约吧 |
[39:53] | Yeah, but… my relationship to men is weird. | 没错 但… 和男人的关系很怪 |
[39:58] | – Like, how? – In my head, it’s like… | -怎么了 -在我脑中 就像… |
[40:04] | If I can conquer men, then I can conquer femininity. | 如果我能驾驭男人 就能驾驭自己的女性角色 |
[40:11] | Why do you need a guy to make you feel more feminine? | 为什么需要男人让你感觉自己更女性化呢 |
[40:21] | We’ll circle back to that one. | 我们总会回到这点 |
[40:27] | – So have you? – Have I what? | -你成功了吗 -成功什么 |
[40:30] | Conquered femininity? | 驾驭自己的女性角色 |
[40:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[40:35] | But, it’s not like I even want to conquer it. | 可 我好像根本不想驾驭它 |
[40:38] | It’s like I want to fuckin’ obliterate it. | 而是 我想要彻底抹去它 |
[40:41] | And then move on to the next level. | 然后更上一层楼 |
[40:45] | And the next, and the next. | 再一层 再一层 |
[40:48] | Level up. Level up! | 一层又一层 |
[40:51] | Yeah. I don’t really know what the means, or looks like, but… | 我也不知道是什么意思 什么样子 但… |
[40:57] | – I want it. – Queerness is infinite. | -我想要那样 -酷儿力量无限 |
[41:01] | Okay, look at me. | 好了 看着我 |
[41:05] | Yeah. You look adorable. | 你看起来可爱死了 |
[41:09] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[41:17] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[41:21] | What? | 什么 |
[41:24] | Are you for real that you’re 100 percent pregnant? | 你百分百确定吗 |
[41:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:39] | I… | 我… |
[41:42] | I’m sorry, uh… | 抱歉… |
[41:46] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[41:50] | Yeah, I’m…’m just a little bit nervous. | 我没事… 只是有点紧张 |
[41:55] | Nervous about what? | 紧张什么 |
[41:59] | About what you’re gonna say. | 我不知道你要说什么 |
[42:07] | You’re not really thinking about having this kid, are you? | 你不会想留下这个孩子吧 |
[42:14] | I really love you, McKay. | 我真的很爱你 麦凯 |
[42:17] | Yeah, I love you, too, but I’m doing a lot of shit right now. | 我也爱你 但我现在还有很多事要做 |
[42:21] | I’m in the middle of school right now. | 我现在还在上学 |
[42:24] | It’s a big fuckin’ responsibility, Cassie. | 这他妈是多大的责任 凯西 |
[42:29] | What if this is what I’m supposed to do with my life? | 如果这就是我人生必须经历的呢 |
[42:37] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[42:39] | My parents are gonna kill me. My coach is gonna kill me. | 我父母会杀了我 我教练也会杀了我 |
[42:42] | My parents are gonna fucking kill me. Fuck. | 我爸妈会宰了我的 靠 |
[42:49] | Cass, I don’t even think you wanna have this baby, okay? | 凯西 我觉得你压根就不想要这个孩子 |
[42:52] | It’s not a… It’s not a fuckin’ fairy tale. Like… | 这不是… 傻逼童话故事 也许… |
[42:54] | It may seem all cute and cuddly to you, but this is real shit. | 你可能感觉幸福温馨什么的 但这可是现实生活 |
[42:58] | I’m not even ready to be a dad. | 我压根没有做爹的准备 |
[43:00] | I don’t know if that’s selfish to say or whatever, but… | 这话可能很自私还是什么的 但是… |
[43:04] | children are fuckin’ scary. | 小孩太他妈可怕了 |
[43:09] | You wanted to talk about it, so here we are, we’re talking about it. | 你想聊聊 我们现在就说清楚 |
[43:11] | But I say we don’t do it. | 但我觉得不能要 |
[43:15] | I’m not saying I’m gonna have a baby. | 我没说我要生下来 |
[43:22] | I just wanted to dream about it for a minute. | 我只是想小小地幻想一下 |
[43:51] | You’ll make the best mother on the planet one day. | 总有一天 你会是世界上最棒的母亲 |
[43:57] | I say that without a doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[44:12] | For some reason your screen is black. Should I call you back? | 为什么你摄像头是黑的 我要回拨过去吗 |
[44:15] | – No, I prefer to keep it that way. – Oh. Okay. | -不用 就这样 -好吧 |
[44:20] | – You drive a hard bargain. – Yeah, well, a girl’s gotta eat. | -你很会讲价啊 -总得混口饭吃 |
[44:24] | 300 for thirty minutes. | 30分钟300块钱 |
[44:27] | – You should have asked for more. – Really? | -你应该收费再高点的 -真的吗 |
[44:31] | Let me see your whole body. Stand up. | 让我看看你全身 站起来 |
[44:42] | Yes. Keep going. | 很好 再远一点 |
[44:48] | Yes. | 就这样 |
[44:51] | Fantastic. | 美呆了 |
[45:05] | Are you nervous? | 你很紧张吗 |
[45:07] | I-I-I… I mean, I don’t usually, um… undress. | 我 我… 我就是 我通常… 不脱衣服的 |
[45:12] | But I am special. Right? | 但我很特别 对吗 |
[45:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:21] | Then say it. | 那就说出来 |
[45:26] | You’re special. | 你很特别 |
[45:28] | So, get undressed. | 脱吧 |
[45:58] | You’re beautiful. | 你可真漂亮 |
[46:21] | Can you get me a mango La Croix? | 能给我带个芒果味乐活气泡水吗 |
[46:24] | – And those cherry rolling papers? – Anything else? | -还有那种樱桃卷烟纸 -还要啥 |
[46:37] | – What up, Fez? – What’s up, man? | -好着呢吧 费兹 -好着呢 兄弟 |
[46:40] | Yo, can I get, uh, two of the rolling papers, too, bruh? | 再给我来两卷那个卷烟纸 |
[46:46] | Yo, man. | 兄弟 |
[46:47] | I don’t know what’s been going on with you, Rue, and Jules and shit. | 我不知道你 鲁还有朱尔斯之间什么情况 |
[46:52] | But you should know, I really do care about her. | 但你得知道 我很在意她 |
[47:01] | – Aren’t you, like, her drug dealer? – Nah, man. | -你不是她的药贩子吗 -不是啊 兄弟 |
[47:07] | What, are you in a relationship? | 那 你们俩在一起吗 |
[47:10] | – Nah, bruh, that’s like, my family. – So it’s platonic. | -没 她就像是我的家人 -所以是柏拉图式的 |
[47:15] | Look, man, all I’m saying is, leave her and her friends alone. | 我是说 离她和她朋友远一点 |
[47:22] | Is that a threat? | 这算是威胁吗 |
[47:25] | – Nah, I’m just telling you. – Or what? | -不是 我就是告诉你 -不然呢 |
[47:31] | We’re not gonna be having this conversation. | 不然就不会有这段对话了 |
[47:43] | Fezco, let’s get this straight. You’re, like, half a retard. | 费兹克 来把话说清楚 你差不多算半个弱智 |
[47:48] | You dropped out of school at 20, and now… you’re a gangster. | 20岁才辍学 而现在… 你就是个混混 |
[47:53] | What are you, like, fucking Tony Montana? What’s the plan? | 你他妈托尼·蒙塔纳[疤面煞星]吗 想干什么 |
[47:57] | You gonna be living in a mansion, fuckin’ pet tigers and shit? | 还要住个豪宅 养养老虎什么的吗 |
[48:02] | Go fuck yourself. | 去死吧你 |
[48:05] | Listen, bruh. | 听着 |
[48:08] | All I’m sayin’, you keep fuckin’ with Rue and her friends, and I’mma kill you. | 我是说 你要是继续找鲁和她朋友的麻烦 我就杀了你 |
[48:18] | It’s gonna be $5.75, playboy. | 一共5元75分 花花公子 |
[48:40] | An adult bladder can hold two cups of urine. | 成年人膀胱可以容纳两量杯尿液 |
[48:44] | But if you’re telling your bladder to hold off | 但如果你让膀胱再顶顶 |
[48:46] | because, say, you’re in the worst depression of your fucking life, | 因为你正处于人生最痛苦的低潮期 |
[48:50] | your bladder will eventually fill. | 你的膀胱会被填满 |
[48:54] | And what begins to happen is… | 然后接下来… |
[48:57] | all of the toxins that your kidneys have pushed into your bladder | 所有肾脏输送进膀胱的毒素 |
[49:00] | begin to travel back into your kidneys. | 都会回流到肾脏中 |
[49:06] | Fuck. | 操 |
[49:08] | I know what you’re thinking. Rue, this is insane. | 我知道你在想什么 鲁 这太扯了 |
[49:11] | Don’t get a kidney infection. Walk to the bathroom. | 别肾脏感染了 快去厕所 |
[49:15] | Trust me, I’m thinking the same fuckin’ thing. | 相信我 我也是这么想的 |
[49:22] | Like a little pot? | 来点大麻吗 |
[50:33] | – You remind me of her. – Who? | -你让我想起了她 -谁 |
[50:37] | – My best friend. – So what’s she like? | -我最好的朋友 -她人什么样 |
[50:42] | – Honestly? Kind of a mess. – So I’m a mess? | -说实话 有点一团糟 -所以我一团糟嘛 |
[50:48] | – Yeah. – How am I a mess? | -是的 -我怎么就一团糟了 |
[50:52] | I don’t know yet. | 暂时不知道 |
[51:01] | I think I’m really high. | 我太嗨了 |
[51:08] | – Should I text her? – No. | -我该给她发短信吗 -不要 |
[51:32] | You only get one more. | 只能再亲一次 |
[52:26] | – Jules. – What are you doing here? | -朱尔斯 -你来这干嘛 |
[52:30] | – You texted me. – I did? | -你给我发了短信 -我有吗 |
[52:33] | Did you not want me to come? | 你不想我来吗 |
[52:37] | You here alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[52:45] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[52:53] | – I’m scared of you, Nate. – I’m sorry. For everything. | -我害怕你 内特 -对于一切 我很抱歉 |
[52:59] | I’m sorry for hurting you. | 很抱歉伤害了你 |
[53:03] | You… you were the most beautiful person that I’ve ever known. | 你… 你是我见过最美的女生 |
[53:08] | I’m Tyler. | 我是泰勒 |
[53:11] | I’m the person that you fell in love with. | 我就是那个你爱上的人 |
[53:15] | – I wanna kill you. – I’m yours. I’m all yours. | -我想杀了你 -我是你的人 完全属于你 |
[53:33] | You’re a pussy. You’re a bitch. | 你个娘炮 你个婊子 |
[53:39] | And I wish the whole fucking world could know. | 而我希望全世界都知道 |
[54:08] | I know this isn’t gonna end well. | 我知道这不会有好结果的 |
[54:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[54:35] | Yeah, I’d like to report a crime. | 我要报案 |
[54:52] | Mom. | 妈 |
[54:57] | I think I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[55:15] | Come here. | 过来 |
[55:17] | Come here. It’s okay. It’s okay. I love you so much. | 过来 没事的 没事的 我很爱你 |
[55:21] | I love you so much. You’re so beautiful. | 我很爱你的 你这么漂亮 |
[55:39] | – Fuck! – East Highland PD! Open the door! | -操 -东部高地警察 开门 |
[55:43] | Come on, bro. Hurry the fuck up out there! | 快点 兄弟 你麻利点 |
[55:45] | – We know you’re in there. Open up! – Fuck! | -我们知道你在里面 快开门 -操 |
[55:48] | Goddamn it! | 狗日的 |
[55:50] | – Fuck, bro. – What the fuck, man? | -我靠 -什么鬼啊 兄弟 |
[55:53] | Come on, bruh. Hurry up, for real, man. | 快 认真的 赶快 |
[55:56] | Unlock the door! Open up, now! | 快开门 开门 |
[56:00] | Goddamn it! | 我靠 |
[56:10] | Rue, what’s wrong? | 鲁 怎么了 |
[56:19] | Okay, baby. Come on. | 好了 宝贝 没事的 |
[56:22] | Come on. Come on. | 起来 快起来 |
[56:25] | I had a therapist once who said that these states will wax and wane. | 心理医生曾说我的心理状况变幻莫测 |
[56:29] | Which gave my mother relief, | 这让我妈松了口气 |
[56:31] | because it meant that in the bad times, there would be good times. | 因为这意味着低沉时 会有快乐时光 |
[56:38] | But it also gave her anxiety | 但也让她很紧张 |
[56:40] | because it meant that in the good times, there would be bad times. | 因为这意味着高兴时 也会突然低沉 |
[56:44] | It always confused me, because I didn’t really know what it meant. | 这总让我很困惑 因为我不懂是什么意思 |
[56:48] | It’s okay, baby. It’s okay. | 没事了 宝贝 没事了 |
[56:54] | But it did sound a lot calmer than the way I would describe it. | 但确实比我所形容的那样更好接受 |
[57:07] | I think I need to go back on medication. | 我觉得我得重新吃药了 |
[57:19] | There you go. How you feel? Okay? | 好了 你感觉如何 |
[57:30] | I know you’re feeling low right now, baby. | 我知道你现在很低落 宝贝 |
[57:33] | But the fact that you didn’t turn back means you’re gettin’ better. | 但你没有逃避就说明了你在好转 |
[57:39] | It does. | 真的 |
[57:42] | It does. | 真的 |
[57:48] | Granted, I didn’t realize until later what waxing and waning implied. | 说实话 我直到后来才意识到变幻莫测是指什么 |
[57:53] | That these feelings were fixed and constant | 这些情绪会一直存在 |
[57:56] | and would never end for the rest of my life. | 伴随我的一生 |