| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | 接下来的剧集将会出现暴力 裸体和性爱内容 可能会对观众造成不适 请观众酌情观看 | |
| [00:14] | You guys like, in a relationship? | 你们俩… 在谈恋爱吗 |
| [00:15] | No, we just chillin’. | 没有 只是玩玩 |
| [00:17] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么那样说 |
| [00:17] | You literally just told me that you loved me. | 你刚刚还说你爱我 |
| [00:22] | You grab another slushie, I go get more tickets, | 你再去买杯思乐冰 我去买几张票 |
| [00:26] | and then get super drunk and ride the Ferris wheel. | 喝得烂醉去坐摩天轮 |
| [00:28] | Deal. | 就这么定了 |
| [00:29] | I’m supposed to meet my boyfriend’s family for the first time. | 这是我第一次去见男朋友的家长 |
| [00:31] | I sent him a few pics from the school bathroom | 我课间给他发了几张在洗手间拍的照片 |
| [00:33] | during class because he asked me to. | 他问我要的 |
| [00:35] | Wait, like nudes? | 等等 裸照吗 |
| [00:36] | You have knowingly produced and distributed | 你故意拍摄和传播 |
| [00:38] | child pornography. | 儿童色情内容 |
| [00:39] | I sent them to you. | 我是发给你了 |
| [00:40] | You can’t be coming over here no more. | 你不能再来这里了 |
| [00:42] | Open the door! You fucking ruined my life. | 开门 你他妈毁了我一生 |
| [00:47] | You wanna tell me what the problem is? | 能告诉我有什么事吗 |
| [00:49] | Other times, when we’ve broken up, | 我知道我们分手期间 |
| [00:51] | I know for a fact that she’s been with other guys. | 她和别的男生在一起了 |
| [00:55] | That doesn’t matter. I love Maddy. | 不重要了 我爱玛迪 |
| [00:58] | I’d never do anything to hurt her. | 我不会做任何伤害她的事 |
| [01:09] | Christopher McKay’s father demanded excellence. | 克里斯多夫·麦凯的父亲追求卓越 |
| [01:12] | Although she feeds me bread of bitterness, | 虽然她让我尝尽苦痛 |
| [01:14] | and sinks into my throat her tiger’s tooth, | 用她的虎牙咬住我的喉咙 |
| [01:17] | stealing my breath of life, I will confess. | 令我的生命消失殆尽 但我承认 |
| [01:21] | I love this cultured hell that tests my youth. | 我爱这磨练我青春的人间炼狱 |
| [01:23] | However strong you think you are, you are stronger. | 不论你觉得自己有多强 你都能变得更强 |
| [01:27] | Her vigor flows like tides into my blood… | 她的能量如海浪般涌入我的血液… |
| [01:29] | …giving me strength erect against her hate, | …给予我力量 对抗她的憎恨 |
| [01:32] | Her bigness sweeps my being… | 她的宏大冲激着我的生命… |
| [01:34] | -…like a flood. -Let’s go, let’s go. | -…如洪水一般 -快点儿 再快点儿 |
| [01:35] | Yet as a rebel fronts a king in state… | 然而就像一个直面君主的反叛者般… |
| [01:37] | -There you go. Up, up. -I stand within her walls, | -很好 很好 -我站在她的城墙内 |
| [01:39] | without a shred of terror, | 毫无畏惧 |
| [01:41] | malice, not a word of jeer… | 毫无恶意和嘲笑之语 |
| [01:43] | However strong you think you are, you are stronger. | 不论你觉得自己有多强 你都能变得更强 |
| [01:46] | Darkly I gaze into the days ahead, | 在黑暗中我凝视着未来 |
| [01:48] | and see her might, and granite wonders there. | 我见到了她的宏伟和花岗石般的奇景 |
| [01:51] | Beneath the touch of time’s unerring hand, | 在时间精准无误的触碰下 |
| [01:54] | like priceless treasures sinking in the sand. | 像无价的宝藏般沉陷入沙 |
| [01:57] | Great work, son. | 棒极了 儿子 |
| [01:59] | Get some water. Get ready for practice. | 喝点儿水 准备训练吧 |
| [02:03] | Ready. Set. Hut. | 准备 开始 |
| [02:13] | As much as he hated his father for the pressure he put on him, | 他讨厌父亲强加在他身上的压力 |
| [02:17] | he knew it was because he was special, | 但他知道那是因为自己很特别 |
| [02:19] | because he had a gift, | 因为他有天赋 |
| [02:21] | because he saw something in him | 因为父亲能看到他的潜力 |
| [02:22] | that could one day lead to greatness. | 这终将引领他走向伟大 |
| [02:25] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
| [02:36] | Hey. You’re out of the game. | 听着 你被罚下场了 |
| [02:38] | You get emotional, you lose. | 一旦冲动 你就输了 |
| [02:40] | You get angry, you lose. | 一旦愤怒 你就输了 |
| [02:42] | -Dad, he called me… -I don’t give a good goddamn. | -爸爸 他叫我… -我不管 |
| [02:46] | Why do you think he’s talking to you in the first place? | 你觉得为什么他要那么叫你 |
| [02:47] | -Because he… -Because he’s trying to get a rise out of you. | -因为他… -因为他就是想惹怒你 |
| [02:50] | Trying to make you upset, lose focus. | 想让你生气 分散你的注意 |
| [02:52] | That’s his game. That’s the world’s game. | 这就是他的招数 世界也是这样 |
| [02:55] | They want to push on you, | 他们想逼你 |
| [02:56] | poke on you, see exactly how much you can take. | 对你指指点点 看看你能承受多少 |
| [02:59] | And how much you can take is what will ultimately define you. | 而你的忍耐力将会决定你的人生 |
| [03:02] | Because the measure of a man is in how he reacts. | 因为衡量人的标准就是他对待事情的方式 |
| [03:05] | How am I supposed to react? | 那我应该怎么做 |
| [03:07] | By taking everything you feel, | 把你所感受到的 |
| [03:09] | all your frustrations, your anger, your rage, | 所有失落 所有气愤 所有怒火 |
| [03:12] | you bottle it up, | 在心底收好 |
| [03:14] | you take your position, and when that snap comes, | 准备好一切 等到时机来临 |
| [03:18] | you let it explode. | 你再让它爆发 |
| [03:20] | Hut! | 开始 |
| [03:31] | The truth was, McKay was shy, | 事实是 麦凯性格内敛 |
| [03:33] | but winning gave him confidence. | 但是胜利能带给他自信 |
| [03:36] | And that confidence was the result of his dad’s beliefs. | 这种自信也源于他父亲的信仰 |
| [03:39] | Routine. Routine. Routine. | 按部就班 按部就班 按部就班 |
| [03:42] | He was recruited to play division one football | 他被选入甲级橄榄球队 |
| [03:45] | at the state college, 30 miles from his house. | 在离家48公里远的州立学院打比赛 |
| [03:50] | He began to imagine a life in the NFL. | 他开始畅想未来打全国橄榄球联盟 |
| [03:53] | This is it, son. | 就是这里 儿子 |
| [03:56] | -This is it. -Yeah. | -就是这里 -是啊 |
| [04:01] | He knew he was smarter than most football players, | 他知道他比大多数橄榄球队员要聪明得多 |
| [04:04] | and that he would take the money he earned and invest it wisely. | 他也会明智地投资自己赚的钱 |
| [04:07] | He would use it to build an empire. | 他想要用这些钱打造他的帝国 |
| [04:09] | And then he got to college, | 之后他进入了大学 |
| [04:11] | and he realized that everyone on the team was as good as him, | 意识到身边的每一个人 都跟他一样强 |
| [04:14] | if not better. | 甚至更优秀 |
| [04:16] | He spent all of preseason on the bench. | 他整个季前赛都坐了板凳 |
| [04:19] | When the offensive coordinator would break down plays, | 当进攻组教练讲解战术时 |
| [04:22] | he’d find his mind wandering, trying to do the math | 他就会走神 并试着计算 |
| [04:25] | on the odds of him going pro. | 他能成为职业选手的概率 |
| [04:27] | If there were 129 D1 teams, | 如果一共有129支队伍 |
| [04:30] | and 85 players per team, | 每支队伍85名运动员 |
| [04:32] | that made him one of 10,965. | 那么他就要成为10965分之一 |
| [04:37] | -And he realized… -17-yard game… | -然后他意识到… -17码… |
| [04:40] | he didn’t stand a chance of going pro. | 他成为职业选手的机会微乎其微 |
| [04:44] | But at the same time, he started dating Cassie. | 但与此同时 他开始和凯西约会 |
| [04:47] | You are literally the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. | 你真的是我见过的最美丽的女孩 |
| [04:50] | And as stupid as it sounds, he fell in love with her. | 即使听起来很蠢 但他还是爱上了她 |
| [04:53] | That’s probably what was getting in the way. | 也许是这个影响了他的职业生涯 |
| [04:55] | Cassie is all he ever thought about, | 他满脑子都是凯西 |
| [04:58] | and those fucking photos and that fucking video. | 还有那些傻逼照片和视频 |
| [05:01] | He just couldn’t understand how she could have so little respect for herself. | 他想不通她为什么要作践自己 |
| [05:06] | But the thing that really pissed him off | 但最让他生气的是 |
| [05:08] | was when she’d play dumb about it, like at the carnival. | 她对这事装傻充愣的时候 就像嘉年华那天一样 |
| [05:12] | What have I done, McKay? | 我做了什么 麦凯 |
| [05:13] | It’s not like it’s that big of a fucking secret, Cassie. | 那些事不是什么秘密 凯西 |
| [05:16] | I mean, even her mother said it. | 连她妈妈都说 |
| [05:18] | I tell you, it’s not easy to hold her attention. | 我告诉你 想抓住她的心没那么容易 |
| [05:21] | Like mother, like daughter. | 有其母 必有其女 |
| [05:22] | But he also liked the way she made him feel. | 但他也很喜欢她带给他的感受 |
| [05:26] | And he liked the way she dressed, to a certain point. | 从某种程度上说 他喜欢她的穿衣风格 |
| [05:29] | But it’s not like he would say anything, he wasn’t that possessive. | 但他也不会对此指手画脚 他占有欲没那么强 |
| [05:33] | And he liked how she’d walk in the room, | 他也很喜欢她一进门 |
| [05:34] | and every guy would turn their head. | 每个男人都会被她吸引 |
| [05:37] | That’s what made it fun. | 这才是最有趣的地方 |
| [05:38] | I’ve seen you around, but I don’t think we’ve met. | 我之前见过你 但没打招呼 |
| [05:42] | I’m Daniel. | 我叫丹尼尔 |
| [05:44] | Nice to meet you, Daniel. I’m Cassie. | 很高兴见到你 丹尼尔 我是凯西 |
| [05:47] | They were jealous of him, | 他们会嫉妒他 |
| [05:49] | because she was his. | 因为她是他的 |
| [06:11] | Every time I feel good, I think it’ll last forever. | 每当我感觉很好时 我都以为这会直到永远 |
| [06:17] | You– You look… fucking amazing. | 你看起来… 太他妈美了 |
| [06:21] | Thank you. I don’t really feel it, but… you know. | 谢谢 我其实没觉得 但是… |
| [06:28] | But it doesn’t. | 但事实并非如此 |
| [06:30] | Um, you smell like alcohol. | 你 你是不是喝酒了 |
| [06:33] | Uh, I mean, it’s Halloween, right? | 反正是万圣节啊 |
| [06:41] | Right. Yeah. | 对 没错 |
| [06:46] | Daniel was throwing a party. | 丹尼尔办了个派对 |
| [06:49] | – You Ted Bundy? – You’re Alabama Worley. | -你扮的是泰德‧邦迪吧 -你是艾拉芭玛·沃利 |
| [06:51] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
| [06:53] | Cassie was very proud of her costume. | 凯西很满意自己的扮装 |
| [06:55] | In fact, she had worn it last night, too. | 她昨晚穿的也是这身 |
| [06:58] | Holy smokes! Look at you! Wow! | 我的妈呀 瞧瞧你 |
| [07:03] | Isn’t Halloween tomorrow, hon? | 亲爱的 万圣节不是明天吗 |
| [07:05] | At college, they have Halloween parties all weekend, Mom. | 妈 大学里整个周末都有万圣节派对 |
| [07:09] | Aw, sweetie, you look so beautiful. | 亲爱的 你看起来真漂亮 |
| [07:12] | I’m Alabama Worley. | 我是艾拉芭玛·沃利 |
| [07:14] | – From True Romance? – Look, I’m gonna be honest with you, Cass. | -“真实罗曼史”中的人物 -凯西 我得和你说实话 |
| [07:18] | I feel like if we go to this party and you’re dressed like that, | 如果你穿成这样去派对 |
| [07:20] | I ain’t gonna ever hear the end of it. | 别人会议论个不停的 |
| [07:22] | In, like, a good way or a bad way? | 好话还是坏话 |
| [07:25] | In a bad way. | 坏话 |
| [07:26] | Okay, so what do you want me to do about it? | 好 那你想我怎么做 |
| [07:30] | – This isn’t even a real costume, okay? – Yeah, it is! | -这都算不上是真正的变装 好吗 -当然是 |
| [07:33] | What’s wrong with a football player? | 穿橄榄球员的衣服怎么了 |
| [07:35] | Welcome to Sig Pi Nu, bitches! | 婊子们 欢迎来到兄弟会 |
| [07:41] | Straight up. That’s the coolest Halloween costume I’ve ever seen. | 老实说 这是我见过最酷的万圣节变装 |
| [07:46] | Thanks, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 谢谢 |
| [07:46] | I love the scene where they fuck in the telephone booth. | 我喜欢看他们在电话亭里做爱那段 |
| [07:49] | Me too. | 我也是 |
| [07:55] | Ted Bundy was taller. | 泰德‧邦迪要高一些 |
| [07:58] | So? | 那又怎样 |
| [08:00] | Kat’s parents were out of town for the weekend, | 凯瑟琳的爸妈周末不在家 |
| [08:02] | which was good, because it gave her | 这是好事 因为她就可以 |
| [08:03] | the freedom to focus on the important things… | 专注于重要的事… |
| [08:09] | expanding her empire, | 拓展她的事业 |
| [08:10] | and collecting her motherfucking bag. | 赚得盆满钵满 |
| [08:16] | You’re so fucking worthless. | 你他妈的简直一无是处 |
| [08:17] | She now had four men that she cammed with on a regular basis. | 目前有四个男人和她定期视频 |
| [08:21] | All of whom she affectionately referred to as her “pay pigs.” | 她亲切地将他们称为”提款猪” |
| [08:24] | – Let me see you oink, piggy. – Oink, oink! | -小猪 我想听你学猪叫 -哼哼 哼哼 |
| [08:34] | My dream in life is to bankrupt you. | 我的梦想就是让你身无分文 |
| [08:36] | She was a getting a number of incoming requests | 她收到了很多视频邀请 |
| [08:38] | for cam sessions, most of which she turned down. | 大部分的都被她拒绝了 |
| [08:43] | And then, last night… | 然后昨晚… |
| [08:49] | 鞭子和锁链应该用在床上 而不是马戏团 | |
| [09:08] | 恭喜 你的愿望清单已全部购买 | |
| [09:14] | Wow, you look fuckin’ cool. | 你看起来真他妈酷 |
| [09:17] | It’s, like, whatever. | 好像 |
| [09:19] | -I think I’m gonna get really fucked up tonight. -Mm. Same. | -我觉得今晚会喝得烂醉 -我也是 |
| [09:24] | Cool. | 很好 |
| [09:30] | The only other time I’d ever seen Jules drink | 我唯一一次见朱尔斯喝酒 |
| [09:32] | was the night of McKay’s party. | 是在麦凯派对那晚 |
| [09:34] | It’s not like I’m a drag and want everyone to be sober around me. | 不是我想扫兴 让身边每个人都保持清醒 |
| [09:37] | It’s just, something felt off. | 就是感觉不太好 |
| [09:39] | Tequila makes me aggressive. | 龙舌兰让我很主动 |
| [09:43] | Ugh. Tequila makes me want to dance. | 龙舌兰让我很想跳舞 |
| [09:44] | I, uh, I once took, like, ten Vicodin, | 我以前吃过十片维柯丁 |
| [09:47] | and drank an entire thing of tequila, and then, | 喝了一整瓶龙舌兰 然后 |
| [09:49] | I, like, blacked out for three days. | 昏迷了三天 |
| [09:51] | But while I was blacked out, I, like, still went to school | 不过昏迷时 我好像还去学校 |
| [09:53] | and did homework and shit. It was really weird. | 做了作业什么的 真的很怪 |
| [09:55] | Well, let’s not do that tonight. | 今晚可别这样 |
| [09:57] | Uh, I won’t. I’m– I’m clean, so we’re good. | 不会的 我戒毒了 没事的 |
| [09:59] | Wait a minute. I was supposed to be your chaperone. | 等一下 我该做你的监督人 |
| [10:04] | But now I’m drunk. | 不过现在我喝醉了 |
| [10:06] | I don’t, like, actually need a chaperone. | 事实上我不需要监督人 |
| [10:09] | – Um, where’s Lexi? – Uh, she’s… | -莱克茜在哪里 -她… |
| [10:12] | kind of hard to miss. | 很难找不到吧 |
| [10:20] | I’m Bob Ross. | 我扮的是鲍伯·鲁斯 |
| [10:23] | The painter from PBS? | 公共广播公司的画家 |
| [10:32] | Hey, creepy. | 真诡异 |
| [10:35] | – The whole point of Halloween is to look attractive. – No, it’s not. | -万圣节的精髓在于吸引人 -不 不是 |
| [10:38] | Oh, really? You do me a favor and you count how many girlfriends of yours | 是吗 帮我数数你的女性朋友 |
| [10:42] | are dressed up like 50-year-old men. | 有多少个扮成五十岁男人 |
| [10:44] | Report back to me. | 回头告诉我 |
| [10:49] | Is it too much? | 是不是太过了 |
| [10:51] | – No. – Absolutely not. | -不会 -绝对没有 |
| [10:57] | You know when you’re with someone and things just aren’t right? | 如果你和某人一起 但感觉不对劲 |
| [11:01] | But you’re afraid to ask, because the answer might be worse | 你又不敢去问 因为得到的答案 |
| [11:03] | than the feeling right now. | 可能比现在的这种感觉更糟 |
| [11:06] | – Wait, did you guys hear about Nate? – No. | -你们有内特的消息吗 -没有 |
| [11:10] | Nate had been temporarily expelled. | 内特暂时被学校开除了 |
| [11:14] | Nate, if you’re innocent, you act innocent. | 内特 清白的人就要光明正大 |
| [11:17] | You walk in here with your head held high. | 你要昂首挺胸地走进去 |
| [11:24] | Michael, good to see you. | 迈克尔 见到你很高兴 |
| [11:25] | – Good to see you, too, Cal. – How are you? | -见到你也很高兴 卡尔 -还好吗 |
| [11:27] | – Good, good. – Booth in back? | -很好 很好 -后面的卡座可以吗 |
| [11:29] | Yeah, yeah. One second. Let me… Let me check on that for you. | 等一下 我… 去看看 |
| [11:36] | – You gonna get the mac and mash? – Yeah, probably. | -你要薯泥通心粉吗 -对 大概吧 |
| [11:38] | – What about you? Mac and mash? – No, I’ll probably just have the broccoli. | -你呢 也要薯泥通心粉 -不 我可能只要西兰花 |
| [11:41] | Broccoli, right, with the garlic. Yeah, that’s a good dish. | 西兰花 加蒜泥 很不错 |
| [11:45] | I wonder what’s taking him so long? | 他怎么要这么久 |
| [11:49] | – Good to see you, Cal. – Tim, likewise. | -见到你很高兴 卡尔 -蒂姆 我也是 |
| [11:51] | Yeah. Listen, um… Come here. | 听我说 过来 |
| [11:59] | I don’t want to make a big to-do, | 我不想把事情搞大 |
| [12:00] | because I know you’re here with your family and everything, | 因为我知道你家人在这 |
| [12:03] | but the situation with your son, it’s just… | 但鉴于你儿子的情况… |
| [12:06] | A lot of people are talking, and… | 很多人在说… |
| [12:09] | – He’s innocent, Tim. He didn’t do it. – I know. I know. | -他是清白的 蒂姆 他没做过 -我知道 我知道 |
| [12:12] | It’s just, with him here and at this time, it’s just… | 就是 现在他在这里 有些… |
| [12:24] | Look, if you want to wait in the car, | 要不你在车里等 |
| [12:27] | I’ll get your order to go. | 我给你们打包 |
| [12:32] | I’m gonna remember this. | 我会记住的 |
| [12:35] | Have a nice night. | 祝你晚上愉快 |
| [12:37] | I told you it was a stupid idea. | 我就说这样很蠢 |
| [12:43] | At first, Nate spent most of his days in bed. | 起初 内特大部分时间都躺在床上 |
| [13:00] | Then he decided to spend his days driving around aimlessly. | 后来他开始漫无目的地开车 |
| [13:12] | Sometimes he’d check in on Maddy. | 有时他会去看玛迪 |
| [13:27] | Sometimes he’d check in on Jules. | 有时他会去看朱尔斯 |
| [13:42] | Or watch her house at night. | 或整晚盯着她家 |
| [13:47] | He met Maddy every Friday night at the motel. | 他每周五晚和玛迪在汽车旅馆见面 |
| [13:50] | He looked forward to it every week. | 他每周最期待这个 |
| [13:53] | Maddy always made him feel better. | 玛迪总会让他感觉好一些 |
| [13:57] | – Get your fucking finger out of my face. -…fucking one time. | -别拿你的手指着我 -…就他妈一次 |
| [14:03] | And in turn, he made Maddy feel better. | 反过来 他也让玛迪感觉好些 |
| [14:15] | Do you think it’s always gonna be like this? | 你觉得会一直这么下去吗 |
| [14:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [14:24] | I feel like you need a plan. | 我觉得你得想个办法 |
| [15:06] | – Is she okay? – I don’t know. | -她还好吗 -我不知道 |
| [15:10] | – Does she normally drink? – No. | -通常她会喝酒吗 -不喝 |
| [15:14] | Something’s definitely going on. | 肯定发生什么了 |
| [15:17] | – This must be weird. – What? | -这太奇怪了 -什么 |
| [15:20] | Like, being a teenager, but not really being able to do teenager stuff. | 是青少年 但并没做青少年该做的 |
| [15:24] | Yeah, well, when I’m an adult, | 没错 等我成年了 |
| [15:26] | I won’t be able to do adult things, either. | 我也不会做成年人的事 |
| [15:30] | Is that Gia? | 那是吉娅吗 |
| [15:36] | You gotta be fucking joking. | 他妈开什么玩笑 |
| [15:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
| [15:43] | What am I doing here? What the fuck are you doing here? | 我在这做什么 你他妈在这干什么 |
| [15:45] | Getting lit. | 爽一下 |
| [15:47] | I’ll deal with your ass later. Get up. | 等会再来找你 站起来 |
| [15:49] | -What? -I said get the fuck up. | -什么 -我说他妈的站起来 |
| [16:08] | Fuck you. | 见鬼去吧 |
| [16:22] | Now let me just be real straight with you. | 我就直说了 |
| [16:23] | You ever been to rehab, Roy? | 你去过戒毒所吗 罗伊 |
| [16:25] | -No, I’m Troy. I’m… -Roy, Troy. I don’t give a fuck. | -我叫特洛伊 -罗伊还是特洛伊 无所谓 |
| [16:27] | -I said have you ever been to rehab? -No. | -我问你有没有去过戒毒所 -没有 |
| [16:30] | Well, in rehab, there are some real fucked-up motherfuckers. | 在戒毒所 有一群真正的混蛋 |
| [16:33] | We’re talking people who are on the hook for armed robbery, | 我们说的可是些犯持械抢劫 |
| [16:36] | attempted murder, real fucked-up shit. | 谋杀未遂的人 真正的恶人 |
| [16:39] | -Hardcore motherfuckers. -It’s true. | -硬核罪犯 -这是真的 |
| [16:42] | I went once. It was scary. | 我去过一次 那很恐怖 |
| [16:45] | You know what happens when you spend | 你知道在戒毒所 |
| [16:47] | an extended amount of time in rehab? | 时间呆长了会发生什么吗 |
| [16:50] | You tend to make friends with those hardcore motherfuckers. | 你会开始和那些恶棍交朋友 |
| [16:53] | So let me be very clear with you. | 所以让我把话说清楚 |
| [16:55] | If you so much | 如果你敢 |
| [16:56] | as go past first base with my little sister, | 和我妹妹跨过一垒 |
| [16:59] | or try to get her high again, | 或者再让她磕嗨 |
| [17:01] | I will call Omar, I will call Marlo. | 我会叫奥马尔 我会叫马洛 |
| [17:03] | I will call Avon, I will call Brother Mouzone, | 我会叫埃文 我会找莫邹大哥 |
| [17:05] | I will call fuckin’ Bodie, and I will call fucking Stringer. | 我会叫上博迪 我会叫上斯特林格 |
| [17:08] | And I will have these motherfuckers standing outside of your front lawn. | 我会让这些人站在你家的草坪上 |
| [17:11] | -Do you hear me? -Or even Wee-bey. | -你听到了吗 -甚至叫上韦贝 |
| [17:14] | A hundred percent. Do you know what kind of people these are? | 说真的 你知道他们是什么人吗 |
| [17:18] | These are the kind of people who will strip you fucking naked, | 他们会扒光你衣服 |
| [17:22] | and go to work on you with a pair of pliers | 然后用老虎钳和焊枪 |
| [17:24] | and a blowtorch. Do you hear me? | 在你身上捣鼓 听到了吗 |
| [17:25] | -Rue, I think he understands. -I don’t think he understands. | -鲁 我觉得他懂了 -我不觉得 |
| [17:29] | -Tell her you understand. -I understand. | -告诉她你懂了 -我懂了 |
| [17:31] | There you go. Now go in there, | 好了 现在进去 |
| [17:34] | tell my little sister she looks nice. | 告诉我妹妹她看起来很漂亮 |
| [17:49] | Gia, I think you look really nice tonight. | 吉娅 你今天很漂亮 |
| [17:53] | -Really? -Yeah, really. | -真的吗 -真的 很漂亮 |
| [17:55] | Uh, you want a drink or anything or something to eat? | 你想去喝点或者吃点什么吗 |
| [17:58] | They got fruit punch, you know, if you’re thirsty. | 如果你渴的话 这有水果酒 |
| [18:18] | I’m, like, a street vampire. | 我是街上的吸血鬼 |
| [18:19] | -I can see that. -Yeah. | -我能看出来 -是吗 |
| [18:23] | Um, you dressed as a slutty nun? | 你装扮成淫荡的修女 |
| [18:25] | I’m Thana from Ms. 45. | 我是”45号女人”里的塔娜 |
| [18:28] | Huh. Nice. | 挺好的 |
| [18:30] | Um, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
| [18:33] | It’s a movie about this mute seamstress, | 讲的是个哑巴女裁缝师 |
| [18:34] | who gets brutally raped at gunpoint. | 在枪口下被残忍地强暴了 |
| [18:36] | And at the end, she puts on a nun costume, | 电影最后 她穿上了修女的衣服 |
| [18:38] | goes to a Halloween party and shoots everybody. | 参加了万圣节晚会 开枪杀了所有人 |
| [18:43] | -That’s cool. -Yeah, you should watch it. | -不错 -你应该去看看这部电影 |
| [18:47] | Um, can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
| [18:49] | Sure. | 可以 |
| [18:55] | What happened the night of the carnival? | 嘉年华那晚怎么了 |
| [18:58] | ‘Cause I feel like it felt like we were, like, having a lot of fun | 因为我们一起玩的时候 |
| [19:00] | when we were, like, hanging out. | 还挺开心的 |
| [19:02] | And then you just kind of, like, disappeared. | 可一转眼 你就不见了 |
| [19:05] | What is, like, your weird fascination with me? I don’t get it. | 怎么 你对我特别迷恋吗 我搞不懂 |
| [19:08] | What? I don’t have a weird fascination with you. | 什么 没什么特别迷恋 |
| [19:11] | Okay. Say we hung out that night. | 那晚我们一起玩 |
| [19:15] | And then what? | 然后发生了什么 |
| [19:19] | I… I don’t know. And then we would, like, hang out again. | 我不知道 或许就该 再一起玩 |
| [19:22] | Ethan, why would we hang out again? | 伊桑 我们为什么会再一起玩 |
| [19:24] | ‘Cause we, like, enjoyed hanging out? | 因为我们玩得很开心啊 |
| [19:27] | Ethan, if you want me to suck your dick or fuck you, | 伊桑 如果你想让我口或者操你 |
| [19:30] | just say it, but… | 直说就好 可… |
| [19:32] | stop acting like we’ll be boyfriend and girlfriend, | 别弄得好像我们是男女朋友 |
| [19:34] | because the chances of that happening are, like, literally zero. | 因为这几乎不可能发生 |
| [19:42] | Thanks, bro. | 谢谢 老哥 |
| [19:50] | -Hey, what’s up, kid? -Hey, man. | -你好 怎么了 -你好 |
| [19:56] | Uh, look I owe you an apology. | 我应该向你道歉 |
| [19:59] | Nah, come on, now. We’re good. | 不用 我们没事 |
| [20:01] | Bro, man. I, um… | 老哥 我… |
| [20:05] | I said some really fucked up shit I didn’t mean. | 我说了些很伤人的话 我不是故意的 |
| [20:09] | Listen, Rue. You a drug addict. | 鲁 你是个瘾君子 |
| [20:13] | I don’t take nothin’ a drug addict says personally. | 瘾君子说的话 我不会往心里去 |
| [20:16] | ‘Cause I don’t believe nothin’ a drug addict say. | 因为我不相信他们说的话 |
| [20:18] | I love you, I hate you. You the best. Go fuck yourself. | 我喜欢你 我恨你 你是最棒的 滚一边去 |
| [20:23] | It’s all the same shit. You know what I’m sayin’? | 都是一样的 你明白吗 |
| [20:26] | -Y’all just lookin’ for a angle in. -Yeah, I know, but– | -你们只是想买毒品 -我知道 可是… |
| [20:29] | As your friend, I need you to know that I’m sorry. | 作为你的朋友 我得说我很抱歉 |
| [20:33] | -And I love you. -I love you, too, kid. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
| [20:36] | And thank you for not… selling me drugs. | 谢谢你没卖毒品给我 |
| [20:41] | As your friend, I got you. | 作为你的朋友 我会帮你 |
| [20:50] | You sober? | 你戒毒了吗 |
| [20:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [20:55] | And how’s that? | 那是什么感觉 |
| [20:58] | You know, it’s weird. | 挺奇怪的 |
| [21:00] | I’ve been fucked up so long that it kind of feels like a new drug. | 我堕落了这么久 就像是一种新毒品 |
| [21:04] | I feel you. | 我明白 |
| [21:06] | The highs are high. | 开心时很开心 |
| [21:08] | But the, uh… | 可… |
| [21:12] | The lows are low. | 悲伤也难以忍受 |
| [22:13] | You gonna stay mad? | 你还在生气吗 |
| [22:16] | You think you can stay mad. You can’t stay mad at me. Look at this face. | 你觉得你在生气 你才不会 看我的脸 |
| [22:50] | McGay! | 麦凯 |
| [22:52] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
| [22:55] | Stop! | 住手 |
| [22:57] | Oh, fuck! Stop! | 操 住手 |
| [23:05] | Stop! Get off of him! | 住手 放开他 |
| [23:07] | Stop! | 住手 |
| [23:09] | Fuck me, McKay! | 操我 麦凯 |
| [23:10] | McGay! McGay! McGay! McGay! | 麦凯 麦凯 麦凯 麦凯 |
| [23:15] | Get the fuck off of him! Stop it! | 快放开他 住手 |
| [23:18] | – Stop! – Oh, fuck me, McGay, yeah! | -住手 -操 麦凯 |
| [23:24] | Sig Pi Nu, bitch! | 兄弟会 婊子 |
| [23:31] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
| [24:55] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [24:57] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
| [25:01] | I can’t believe they did that to you, McKay. | 麦凯 真不敢相信他们居然这么对你 |
| [25:03] | -It was so fucked up– -Cassie, it’s all good. | -这太操蛋了 -凯西 没事 |
| [25:04] | It’s not that big of a deal. | 这没什么大不了的 |
| [25:08] | Why do you have your shirt on? | 你为什么把短袖穿上了 |
| [25:12] | I don’t know, McKay, like… | 我不知道 麦凯… |
| [25:14] | eight guys just came in here and it was really fucked up and weird. | 八个人刚刚冲进来 太可怕了 |
| [25:18] | So do you not want to have sex anymore? | 所以你不想做爱了 |
| [25:21] | No, I mean– I mean, I guess. | 不是 我的意思是 |
| [25:25] | Of course. | 当然想做 |
| [25:28] | Well, then, get undressed. | 那 脱了衣服 |
| [25:56] | Do you want me to put it in my mouth? | 你要我给你口吗 |
| [25:57] | Just give me a second. Hold on. | 给我点时间 |
| [28:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [28:31] | Yo, ain’t that your homegirl right there? | 那不是你的女孩吗 |
| [29:04] | What’s your number? | 你搞过几个 |
| [29:07] | What? | 什么 |
| [29:10] | How many people have you had sex with? | 你和多少人做过 |
| [29:16] | Like, um, like, sex-sex? | 上床那种吗 |
| [29:19] | Yeah, sex-sex. | 对 上床 |
| [29:26] | Oh. Holy shit, you’re a fucking virgin, aren’t you? | 天 你还是个雏儿 |
| [29:30] | -I mean, uh… -Is that why you wanna fuck me? | -其实… -这就是你想操我的原因吗 |
| [29:34] | -What? No, no. No. That’s not… -So… So you don’t… | -才不是 不是的… -你… 不想操我… |
| [29:37] | No, I mean, I mean, I… | 不是的 我是说… |
| [29:38] | You do or you don’t want to fuck me, Ethan? | 你到底想不想操我 伊桑 |
| [29:41] | I do want to fuck you. | 我想操你 |
| [29:43] | Well, I don’t fuck virgins. | 好吧 但我不碰处男 |
| [29:48] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
| [29:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [29:56] | ‘Cause, they just, get too emotionally attached. | 因为处男太容易动情了 |
| [30:01] | Plus, they’re too shy. | 还有 他们很害羞 |
| [30:03] | I like to fuck people who know how to fuck. | 我喜欢操床技好的人 |
| [30:18] | You’re, like, soaking. | 你都湿了 |
| [30:24] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
| [30:38] | Does that feel good? | 舒服吗 |
| [30:39] | Yeah, yeah. Oh, right there. Wait. | 舒服 就是那儿 等一下 |
| [30:58] | Jules, what are you doing? | 朱尔斯 你在做什么 |
| [30:59] | Although I joy in thee, | 虽然我喜欢你 |
| [31:01] | I have no joy in this contract tonight. | 却不喜欢今天晚上的密约 |
| [31:04] | What are you talking about? I don’t know what that means. | 你在讲什么疯话 我听不懂 |
| [31:06] | It’s too rash. Too unadvised. Too sudden. | 它太仓促 太轻率 太出人意外了 |
| [31:10] | Too like the light in which thou doth cease to breathe. | 正像一闪电光 等不及人家开一声口 已经消隐了下去 |
| [31:13] | Jules, you’re drunk, okay? | 朱尔斯 你喝醉了 |
| [31:16] | And you sound like an idiot. Can you please get out of the pool? | 你听起来像个傻子 能从泳池里出来吗 |
| [31:18] | Ere, one can say it lightens sweet good night, | 好人 再会吧 |
| [31:23] | this bud of love by summer’s ripening breath | 这一朵爱的蓓蕾 靠着夏天的暖风的吹拂 |
| [31:26] | may prove a beauteous flower when we next meet. | 也许会在我们下次相见的时候 开出鲜艳的花来 |
| [31:37] | And maybe Ali was right about Jules. | 或许阿里对朱尔斯的看法是对的 |
| [31:41] | ‘Cause this doesn’t feel good. | 这感觉不好 |
| [31:43] | Stop, okay. Can you stop? | 停下 好吗 快停下 |
| [31:46] | Stop. Stop. | 停下 |
| [31:48] | S-Stop, stop. Jules… | 停下 朱尔斯… |
| [32:04] | I just wish she’d told me about last night. | 我真希望她能把昨晚发生的告诉我 |
| [32:20] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
| [32:22] | I need something from you. | 我需要你的帮助 |
| [32:26] | Nate, why would I do a single thing for you? | 内特 我凭什么要为你做事 |
| [32:31] | ‘Cause I’ll put you in jail. | 因为我可以把你送进监狱 |
| [32:34] | Or on a sex offender registry. | 或者性犯罪者登记处 |
| [32:37] | I mean, it’s your choice. | 这是你的选择 |
| [32:40] | I don’t want to force you to do anything. | 我不想逼迫你做任何事 |
| [33:02] | Yo, Stingray McKay. | 魔鬼鱼麦凯 |
| [33:05] | -What’s up, man? -What’s up, man? | -晚上好 哥们 -你也好 哥们 |
| [33:07] | Have you seen Cassie? | 你们看到凯西了吗 |
| [33:08] | Yeah. I think she’s dancing. | 她好像在跳舞 |
| [33:52] | Daniel, I can’t. | 丹尼尔 不行 |
| [33:56] | But I’m dying to fuck you. | 但我太想操你了 |
| [33:59] | I know, but we can’t. | 我知道 但我们不能这样 |
| [34:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [34:04] | ‘Cause I’d feel really guilty about it. | 因为我会很内疚 |
| [34:10] | But I wouldn’t. | 我不会 |
| [34:29] | All right. | 好了 |
| [34:30] | Wait. | 等下 |
| [34:34] | -You’re not turned on? -It’s not about that. | -你没兴致吗 -不是因为这个 |
| [34:38] | So we can’t have sex? | 我们不能做 |
| [34:40] | No. | 不能 |
| [34:46] | But I can kiss you. | 但我可以亲你 |
| [35:01] | Can I feel you up? | 我能摸你吗 |
| [35:03] | No. | 不能 |
| [35:07] | So I can’t do that. And I can’t finger you. | 我不能那样 也不能用手指 |
| [35:13] | But feel how hard my dick is. | 你来摸摸 我鸡儿梆硬 |
| [35:16] | Come on. You have no idea how much it hurts. | 来吧 你都不知道这有多疼 |
| [35:19] | Like, it’s so fucking painful. | 非常 太他妈痛苦了 |
| [35:38] | You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过最漂亮的女孩 |
| [35:43] | Has anyone ever told you that? | 有人这样和你说过吗 |
| [35:54] | – Oh. Sorry, go ahead. – Hey, close the door! | -抱歉 你们继续 -关上门 |
| [36:01] | Lex. What’s up? | 莱克茜 怎么了 |
| [36:05] | Have you seen your sister? | 看到你姐姐了吗 |
| [36:06] | Oh, she went home a while ago. | 她刚回家了 |
| [36:08] | All right, yeah, ’cause she’s not answering my phone calls right now. | 好吧 她现在不接我电话 |
| [36:10] | -Oh, she’s probably sleeping. -All right, well, | -她大概睡了 -好吧 |
| [36:12] | when you see her, can you tell her to give me a call? | 见到她让她回个电话 |
| [36:14] | -Yeah, definitely. -Okay. Thank you. | -一定 -好的 谢谢你 |
| [36:22] | Aren’t you, uh, supposed to be that painter guy from PBS? | 你扮演的是公共广播公司的画家吗 |
| [36:25] | -Yeah, Bob Ross. -Bob Ross. That’s funny. | -鲍伯·鲁斯 -鲍伯·鲁斯 有意思 |
| [36:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [36:36] | Daniel, come on. | 丹尼尔 别这样 |
| [36:38] | Cassie. Look. | 凯西 |
| [36:41] | I really like you. I wouldn’t tell anyone. | 我真的很喜欢你 我不会告诉任何人 |
| [36:45] | -I know. -Okay. | -我知道 -那好 |
| [36:47] | So no one will know. | 没有人会知道 |
| [36:48] | Daniel, I’m… I feel really drunk. I should just go home. | 丹尼尔 我… 我喝醉了 我该回家了 |
| [36:53] | -What, are you joking? -No. I’m sorry. | -你在开玩笑吗 -没有 抱歉 |
| [36:59] | Sorry for what? | 为什么道歉 |
| [37:04] | Who the fuck do you think you are? | 你他妈以为自己是谁 |
| [37:08] | -What? -Well, this is literally the second time | -什么 -这已经是第二次 |
| [37:10] | you’ve done this to me. So, if we’re not gonna fuck then what are we doing? | 你这么对我了 如果不能做爱那我们在干什么 |
| [37:14] | -Are you being serious? -You think I’m here because I’m interested in you? | -你认真的吗 -你以为我在这儿是因为我对你感兴趣 |
| [37:18] | In what you have to say? Or what you think about things, | 对你的谈吐和思想感兴趣 |
| [37:20] | as if you’re so fucking interesting? | 你以为自己多他妈的有趣 |
| [37:23] | Fuck, are you dumb. | 操 你是弱智吗 |
| [37:25] | You came on to me, remember? And ever since then, | 你先找我的 记得吗 从那以后 |
| [37:28] | you show up, you lead me on, and then you whine about your fucking boyfriend. | 你出现 牵着我走 然后开始抱怨你的傻逼男友 |
| [37:32] | Like, every time you start talking, I think to myself, | 每次你一张嘴 我就想 |
| [37:33] | who the fuck does this girl think she is? | 这娘们觉得自己是谁啊 |
| [37:36] | You are so fucking boring. | 你无聊透顶 |
| [37:42] | I’m gonna be honest with you, because no one else will. | 我跟你说实话 因为没人会这样 |
| [37:45] | Any guy who says he’s interested in you beyond just fucking you, | 任何说喜欢你多于想干你的男人 |
| [37:49] | is full of shit. | 都他妈的在撒谎 |
| [37:52] | So good luck with your boyfriend. | 祝你俩百年好合 |
| [37:56] | Wow. You’re crying now. What else is new? | 现在哭了 能来点新鲜的吗 |
| [38:53] | -What? -Uh, I, uh… | -怎么了 -我… |
| [38:55] | -I just gotta go– I gotta use the bathroom. -All right. Okay. | -我得去… 去下厕所 -好的 |
| [39:04] | Fuck. | 操 |
| [39:07] | Shit. Fucking… | 该死的 我操… |
| [39:09] | Fucking idiot. Goddamn it. | 傻逼一样 操他妈 |
| [39:18] | What the fuck? | 不长眼啊 |
| [39:20] | Rue? Rue? | 鲁 鲁 |
| [39:24] | Rue. | 鲁 |
| [39:25] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
| [39:29] | -Um, I’m a burden. -What? | -我是个累赘 -什么 |
| [39:32] | Yeah. Um, I’m sor– I’m just… | 对不起… 我只是… |
| [39:34] | I’m a burden, and it is what it is, | 我是个累赘 就这样 |
| [39:36] | and it’s embarrassing, and it’s stupid, but, um, it’s true. | 太丢人了 蠢死了 但就是这样 |
| [39:39] | -So, I’m sorry. -No, don’t say that. | -对不起 -别这么说 |
| [39:43] | You’re not a burden. | 你不是累赘 |
| [40:04] | Rue! | 鲁 |
| [40:07] | -What’s wrong? -I think we’re gonna head out. | -怎么了 -我们要回去了 |
| [40:09] | No. No, it’s just ’cause you’re not dancing with me. | 不要 你都还没和我跳舞 |
| [40:13] | That’s not it, Jules. | 不是的 朱尔斯 |
| [40:14] | Jules, you’re soaking wet, and really drunk. | 朱尔斯 你全身湿透了 醉得一塌糊涂 |
| [40:17] | You’re dry. And dressed like Bob Ross. | 你没湿 还穿得像鲍勃·鲁斯 |
| [40:21] | Okay, I think we’re gonna go. | 行吧 我们真的要回去了 |
| [40:23] | Don’t be fucking boring. | 别这么无趣 |
| [40:25] | This whole town is so fucking boring. I don’t care. | 这整个镇都这么无聊 我不在乎 |
| [40:29] | Uh, would you like to go with us, Jules? | 你要和我们一起走吗 朱尔斯 |
| [40:32] | Okay, well, then, how are you gonna get home? | 好吧 那你等会儿怎么回去 |
| [40:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [40:36] | And I don’t care. | 我也不在乎 |
| [40:39] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 那我们走 |
| [40:41] | I can’t– I can’t fucking leave her. | 我不 我不能把她丢下 |
| [41:51] | Fuck. | 不会吧 |
| [41:53] | My whole life, I’ve been working towards this one thing. | 我一辈子 都在为这件事情努力 |
| [41:55] | Going pro. Being the greatest. | 变得专业 做到最好 |
| [42:00] | And for as long as I can remember, | 从我能记事起 |
| [42:02] | I thought that was actually possible. | 我都认为那是可行的 |
| [42:06] | Then I get to school, and… | 等我到了学校… |
| [42:10] | I look around, everyone’s good. | 我发现周围的人都很棒 |
| [42:12] | Like really, really good. | 真的 真的很不错 |
| [42:14] | I don’t know, Dad. | 我不知道 爸爸 |
| [42:17] | I’m not the best. | 我不是最好的 |
| [42:19] | I know if I’m not the best, there’s no way I’m getting drafted. | 如果我不是最棒的 我就不能被选中 |
| [42:23] | I don’t know what to do, Dad. | 我不知道怎么办 爸爸 |
| [42:28] | It’s all in your head. | 你心里有数 |
| [42:31] | You let doubt creep in, you’re done. | 你开始自我怀疑 这样你就输了 |
| [42:56] | Morning, Tyler. | 早安 泰勒 |
| [42:59] | Fuck. Oh, God. | 我的天 |
| [43:01] | -Sit down, Tyler. -Please, man. | -坐吧 泰勒 -求你了 |
| [43:04] | Please don’t fucking hurt me again. Please. | 求你别再打我了 求你了 |
| [43:06] | Tyler, I’m not gonna hurt you. You’re in a fucking neck brace. Just sit down. | 泰勒 我不是来打你的 你还戴着护颈呢 快坐 |
| [43:09] | I want to have a mature conversation. Come on. | 我想来次成熟的对话 坐吧 |
| [43:13] | -About what? -Your options. It’s okay. Sit. | -谈什么 -你的选择 没事 坐吧 |
| [43:22] | -What are my options? -Not good, man. | -我有什么选择 -不太好 |
| [43:26] | -But one’s better than the other. -Oh, fuck. | -但其中一种更好 -操 |
| [43:30] | Please, dude. | 求你了 |
| [43:32] | I-I was in the hospital for, like, seven days. I-I– | 我大概在医院呆了七天 我 |
| [43:35] | My retina detached, and I can’t– I can’t see, | 我的视网膜脱落了 我看不清 |
| [43:38] | and, and… I get migraines constantly, | 我还… 经常偏头痛 |
| [43:41] | -and I can barely breathe through my nose… -Tyler. Tyler. | -我几乎不能用鼻子呼吸… -泰勒 泰勒 |
| [43:43] | I don’t care. | 关我屁事 |
| [43:46] | I need you to take a breath. Relax. | 你要你深呼吸 放松 |
| [43:49] | I need you to go in your room and put some clothes on. | 回房间 穿好衣服 |
| [43:52] | Then I need you to get in your car and drive down | 我要你坐进车里 |
| [43:53] | to the East Highland police station. | 开去东部高地警察局 |
| [43:56] | You’re gonna walk up to the receptionist, | 你走去前台 |
| [43:59] | and you’re gonna tell her that you’d like to confess to a crime. | 告诉她 你要自首 |
| [44:02] | What crime? | 自什么首 |
| [44:03] | The second night of the carnival, | 嘉年华的第二晚 |
| [44:05] | you ran into Madeline Perez, | 你碰到了玛德琳·佩雷斯 |
| [44:07] | who’s a junior at East Highland High. | 东部高地中学的高三学生 |
| [44:09] | You’d been stalking her since she turned down your sexual advances. | 自她拒绝你的性骚扰之后 你就一直跟踪她 |
| [44:13] | You confronted her and asked her why she’d been ignoring you. | 你跟她对质 问她为什么无视你 |
| [44:16] | She said it was because she had a boyfriend. | 她说因为她有男朋友了 |
| [44:19] | You became enraged, and you choked her. | 你很生气 掐了她脖子 |
| [44:25] | What’s my other option? | 我还有别的选择吗 |
| [44:27] | Well, I mean, go about your day. | 好好过日子 |
| [44:32] | But, at some point, | 但可能某一刻 |
| [44:35] | Madeline Perez is gonna go down to the East Highland police station. | 玛德琳·佩雷斯自己到东部高地警察局 |
| [44:41] | She’s gonna walk up to the receptionist. | 她走到前台 |
| [44:44] | She’s gonna say that she’d like to report a crime. | 她说自己要报案 |
| [44:46] | -What crime? -On the weekend before school started, | -报什么案 -开学前的那个周末 |
| [44:51] | she went to a party. She got intoxicated. | 她去了一个派对 然后喝断片了 |
| [44:54] | She was raped in the swimming pool | 她在一个游泳池被强奸了 |
| [44:55] | by a 22-year-old college student named Tyler Clarkson. | 对方是个22岁的大学生 叫泰勒·克拉克森 |
| [45:01] | Who, on the second night of the carnival assaulted and raped her again. | 那个人在嘉年华第二天殴打并再次强奸了她 |
| [45:05] | You cannot prove that I was at the carnival. | 你没法证明我那时在嘉年华 |
| [45:09] | -You sure about that? -Yeah. | -你确定吗 -对 |
| [45:13] | -‘Cause I was here. -Here. | -因为我当时就在这儿 -这里 |
| [45:20] | Alone? | 一个人吗 |
| [45:25] | I’m not gonna confess to a crime that I didn’t do. | 我不会承认我没犯过的罪 |
| [45:28] | Then we’ll make you confess to one that you did. | 那我们就让你供认一项你做过的 |
| [45:31] | Either way, it doesn’t fucking matter. | 随你选 这不重要 |
| [45:46] | -Can I help you? -Yes. | -请问你有什么事吗 -有 |
| [45:49] | I’m here to confess to a crime. | 我来自首 |
| [45:53] | Do you recognize that man? Yes. | -你认得出这个男人吗 -嗯 |
| [45:58] | He’s the guy who assaulted me the night of the carnival. | 他是那晚在嘉年华打我的人 |
| [46:05] | Something about this whole thing just… | 整件事有点奇怪… |
| [46:07] | I don’t know. It just feels odd. | 我也不清楚 就是有点蹊跷 |
| [46:09] | Riley, we got a girl in 202 who says she witnessed the Perez assault. | 莱利 202有个女孩说她看到了佩雷斯被打 |
| [46:15] | I was walking to the bathroom. | 我正走去厕所 |
| [46:19] | And, uh… I saw this guy yelling at this girl, | 我看到… 这人在一辆拖车后面 |
| [46:24] | behind one of the trailers. | 大骂一个女孩 |
| [46:28] | And, I kind of, like, stopped and looked for a second. | 我停下来 看了一会儿 |
| [46:34] | And then he grabbed her by the neck and kind of, like… | 他抓着她的脖子 像是… |
| [46:38] | pushed her up against the side of the trailer. | 把她的背抵在拖车上 |
| [46:44] | And then I immediately recognized that it was Maddy. | 我马上认出那是玛迪 |
| [46:51] | And I knew… I knew the guy’s | 我之前… 见过这个男的 |
| [46:54] | face from somewhere. I just… | 在某个地方 我就… |
| [46:57] | couldn’t, like, place it. | 但我想不起来 |
| [47:02] | Uh, and then… | 然后… |
| [47:04] | Last night, I realized where I knew him from. | 昨晚 我想起来了 |
| [47:10] | And, uh, he’s the guy that | 他就是 |
| [47:12] | hooked up with Maddy the night of McKay’s party. | 那晚在麦凯家上了玛迪的人 |
| [47:18] | Did anyone coerce you into making this statement today? | 有人强迫你今天来说这些吗 |
| [47:22] | No. | 没有 |
| [47:24] | And you realize that filing a false police report | 你知道向警局提供虚假情报 |
| [47:27] | or making false statements to the police | 或是录假口供 |
| [47:30] | impeding a criminal investigation is a very serious crime, | 这些妨碍司法的行为是很严重的罪行吗 |
| [47:33] | punishable by up to seven years in prison. | 最高可被判处七年徒刑 |
| [47:37] | I do. | 我知道 |
| [47:39] | I’ll ask you one more time. Are you telling us the truth? | 我再问你一次 你说的都是实话吗 |
| [47:56] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
| [48:19] | Nate! Nate! Nate! Nate! | 内特 内特 |
| [48:22] | Nate! Nate! Nate! Nate! | 内特 内特 |
| [48:31] | Nate! Nate! Nate! Nate! | 内特 内特 |
| [48:34] | Nate! Nate! Nate! Nate! | 内特 内特 |
| [51:26] | Cassie’s family wasn’t perfect. | 凯西的家庭并不完美 |
| [51:30] | But Cassie was. | 但凯西是完美的 |
| [51:32] | You’re an angel. | 你是天使 |
| [51:33] | She’d made a couple of mistakes. | 她犯了一些错误 |
| [51:38] | They weren’t things you couldn’t come back from. | 但不是不可挽回的事情 |
| [51:42] | So, how are the suburbs? | 到郊区来感觉如何 |
| [51:43] | I came here so I wouldn’t have to think about it. | 我来这儿可以什么都不用去想 |
| [51:46] | I don’t know how you got outta the situation. | 我不知道你是怎么脱身的 |
| [51:49] | I just hope it didn’t teach you the wrong lesson. | 我只是希望这没有教坏你 |
| [51:52] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
| [51:54] | Let me say a single word. | 让我来说 |
| [51:56] | Life was always this way. | 生活就是这样 |
| [51:58] | One endless, suffocating loop. | 一个永无止尽的令人窒息的循环 |
| [52:03] | You know this isn’t gonna end well. | 你知道这没有好结果 |