时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I’ve never met anyone in my entire life like Jules. | 我从没见过朱尔斯这样的人 |
[00:13] | Rue is in love with Jules, I think. | 我觉得鲁爱上朱尔斯了 |
[00:16] | Hey, I’m Ethan. | 我是伊桑 |
[00:17] | I’m Kat. | 我叫凯特 |
[00:24] | You look different. | 你看起来不一样了 |
[00:26] | I changed. | 我变了 |
[00:29] | ‘Sup, Cass. | 什么事 凯西 |
[00:31] | You wanna ride the carousel? | 你想坐旋转木马吗 |
[00:33] | That’s the guy from the motel. | 汽车旅馆跟我约炮的那个 |
[00:36] | You’re beautiful. | 你可真美 |
[00:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:38] | -That’s Nate’s dad?! -Yes. That’s Nate’s dad. | -那是内特的爸爸 -是的 内特的爸爸 |
[00:42] | Hey. Tyler? | 是泰勒吗 |
[00:44] | God, are you broken inside. | 你内心都破碎了吗 |
[00:46] | I went through Nate’s phone, | 我看了内特的手机 |
[00:48] | and it was weird. | 内容很奇怪 |
[00:50] | I need you to promise me that you’re not gonna tell a soul. | 我要你保证不会告诉任何人 |
[00:55] | I’m sorry I got so angry at you before. | 直接我对你发火 对不起 |
[01:04] | Maddy knew who she was from a very early age. | 玛迪从小就知道自己是什么样的人 |
[01:15] | For as long as Maddy could remember, everybody loved her. | 在玛迪的记忆中 每个人都爱她 |
[01:26] | She never knew exactly what it was. | 她虽然不懂到底为什么 |
[01:28] | She just knew that she had something special. | 但她知道自己与众不同 |
[01:32] | Something intangible. Something immeasurable. | 有着无形的 不可限量的力量 |
[01:41] | And it gave her confidence. | 让她充满信心 |
[01:48] | That’s why she loved pageantry, | 这就是她热爱选美大赛的原因 |
[01:50] | because you didn’t have to be the prettiest, or the tallest, | 因为你不必是最漂亮 身材最高挑 |
[01:53] | or the blondest, or the whitest. | 发色最亮眼 或是肤色最白的那一个 |
[01:56] | You just had to have fucking confidence. | 只要自信爆棚就能赢 |
[02:00] | And she probably would have gone on to win Miss Universe. | 她觉得她都能当上世界小姐 |
[02:04] | If it weren’t for this guy. | 要不是因为这个老变态 |
[02:06] | A beauty pageant coach, Marcus Cutler, | 一位选美大赛教练 马库斯·卡特勒 |
[02:08] | was arrested today on 18 counts of child molestation. | 今日因18项猥亵儿童罪被捕 |
[02:11] | That’s it, you’re done. No more pageants. This is sick. | 就这样 你不许参加选美大赛了 太恶心了 |
[02:15] | Her dreams were dashed by some random 50 year old creep | 她的梦想就被一个没对她下手 |
[02:18] | who didn’t molest her, | 也从没见过她的中年猥琐男 |
[02:19] | let alone ever meet her. | 毁于一旦 |
[02:21] | She refused to eat for a week out of protest. | 她节食一周以示抗议 |
[02:27] | But then she realized how much she liked not doing anything. | 后来她发现无所事事的感觉太爽了 |
[02:32] | Maddy would never say it out loud, | 玛迪也许永远不会说出来 |
[02:33] | especially not today because everybody’s so political, | 尤其如今大家都很政治正确 |
[02:36] | but she never really had any desire to have a career or job. | 但她对事业或工作确实没什么欲望 |
[02:43] | She was just interested in doing what she did, | 她只对自己做过的事情感兴趣 |
[02:45] | just without school and the other bullshit. | 只要不是上学或其他破事儿就行 |
[02:50] | Her mother was an esthetician, | 她妈妈是位美容师 |
[02:51] | which is a fancy way of saying she gave pedicures to rich people. | 说白了就是给有钱人修脚的 |
[02:55] | And her dad was a drunk who was always pretending | 她爸爸是个酒鬼 |
[02:58] | to hold jobs longer than he did. | 总是假装自己还在工作 |
[03:00] | She quickly realized that there are two kinds of people in the world. | 她立马意识到 世界上只存在两种人 |
[03:03] | The people who sit in the chairs, with their feet in the foot bath. | 一种是坐在椅子上 把脚放在洗脚盆里的人 |
[03:07] | And the people who kneel in front of the foot bath. | 另一种是跪在洗脚盆前的人 |
[03:13] | She used to sit and study the women who came in. | 她总坐那儿研究进店的女人 |
[03:16] | She’d pay attention to what they wore and what they’d talk about. | 她会关注她们的穿着和聊天的话题 |
[03:20] | And what she realized was that none of them actually did anything. | 她发现这些女人也都无所事事 |
[03:24] | I mean, they may have had children to raise or like, homes to decorate, | 她们或许是要养育孩子 装饰房间 |
[03:28] | but at the end of the day, they literally did nothing. | 但实际上 她们什么都没做 |
[03:32] | They literally did nothing. | 她们也都无所事事 |
[03:36] | And strangely, none of them had confidence. | 奇怪的是 她们都没有自信 |
[03:41] | She had had a thing for Nate for a while before he finally asked her out. | 在内特约她之前 她已经喜欢内特很久了 |
[03:46] | At first he was a gentleman. Like, flowers every day kind of gentleman. | 最开始他很绅士 还每天给她送花 |
[03:50] | And he was smarter than most guys. | 而且他比一般男生都要聪明 |
[03:51] | Maddy. | 玛迪 |
[03:53] | Plus Nate like, really loved her. | 再加上内特 真的很爱她 |
[03:55] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[03:59] | And she did love Nate. She loved her relationship with Nate. | 她也很爱内特 她喜欢他们之间的关系 |
[04:03] | She was also a really good girlfriend. | 她也是个很优秀的女友 |
[04:05] | Granted, she didn’t always tell the truth. | 但确实 她也会撒谎 |
[04:08] | Are you a virgin? | 你是处女吗 |
[04:09] | Because the truth-truth is that when she was 14, | 真相是 在她十四岁 |
[04:12] | on vacation in Panama City Beach, she met a guy who was like, 40. | 去巴拿马城海滩度假时 她遇见一个大概四十岁的男人 |
[04:17] | Hey, you from around here? | 你是本地人吗 |
[04:19] | Which in retrospect, seems kind of rape-y and weird, | 虽然事后看来 有点强奸般的诡异 |
[04:22] | but honestly, she was the one in control. | 但事实上 当时她占有主动权 |
[04:24] | Yeah. | 是 |
[04:25] | She could tell by looking in Nate’s eyes how much it meant to him. | 她从内特的眼神就看出这事对他很重要 |
[04:28] | – Like fully? – Yeah. | -完全的处女 -是 |
[04:31] | That she was 100% his. | 她百分百属于他 |
[04:33] | What about, like, have you ever been fingered? | 那 有没有指交过 |
[04:38] | Only on my own. | 只有自己试过 |
[04:39] | Plus it’s not like anyone could feel the fucking difference. | 反正也没人能发现不同 |
[04:44] | But that’s the thing about guys like Nate. | 但对于内特这样的人来说就很重要 |
[04:50] | They don’t actually want a person. | 他们其实并不想要谁 |
[04:53] | They want something they can own and possess. | 他们想要自己能够掌握和支配的东西 |
[04:58] | Like Sharon Stone in Casino. | 就像赌城风云里的莎朗·斯通 |
[05:01] | But the cool thing about Sharon Stone in Casino | 但莎朗·斯通在赌城风云里最棒的一点在于 |
[05:03] | is that she ran the fuck over De Niro. | 她彻底主宰了德尼罗 |
[05:06] | I’d fucking kill for that coat. | 我他妈愿意为这外套杀人 |
[05:08] | – And she did the same to Nate. – How much do you think it costs? | -她也这样对付内特 -你觉得这衣服要多少钱 |
[05:11] | Seriously, Sharon Stone in Casino was like, Maddy’s spirit animal. | 说真的 赌城风云里的莎伦·斯通仿佛就是玛迪的灵兽 |
[05:16] | She also watched a lot of porn. | 她也看过不少黄片 |
[05:18] | Not because it turned her on or anything, it didn’t. | 并不是因为这能使她性奋 其实不能 |
[05:22] | But if you analyzed it really closely, there were a ton of really good secrets. | 如果仔细研究一下 会发现很多小诀窍 |
[05:31] | Sometimes during sex she would imagine | 在做爱时 她会把自己想象成 |
[05:33] | she was a ventriloquist controlling her body, | 一个控制自己身体的口技艺人 |
[05:36] | moving her hips and arching her back in just the right way. | 适当地扭动臀部 拱下腰身 |
[05:40] | She wanted Nate to feel good about the way he fucked. | 她想让内特觉得自己技术不错 |
[05:43] | Because if you make a guy feel confident and powerful… | 如果你能让男人感到强大自信… |
[05:47] | – Well, they’ll do anything. – That one. | -他们就会满足你的一切 -要那个 |
[05:51] | – I got you a present. – Really? | -我给你准备了礼物 -真的吗 |
[05:53] | Yeah, after dinner. It’s in the car. | 嗯 晚饭之后给你 在车里 |
[06:01] | Oh, my God, it’s perfect. | 我操 太完美了 |
[06:04] | – I fucking love you. – I fucking love you too. | -我真他妈爱你 -我也爱你 |
[06:10] | She did worry about the whole monogamy thing though. | 她还挺担忧一夫一妻制的 |
[06:14] | It’s not like she ever, cheated-cheated. | 她其实没有 严格意义上的出轨 |
[06:17] | Every now and then she’d find herself, in like, a gray area. | 但她总发现自己 处于灰色地带 |
[06:21] | – I’ll do anything to fuck you. – You’re sweet, but no. | -只要能上你 我什么都愿意 -你真贴心 但算了吧 |
[06:25] | Except for that DJ who said he opened for Calvin Harris. | 除了那个自称为加里文·哈里斯开场的打碟师 |
[06:28] | And that stockbroker guy with the family who lived on Oak Street. | 那个一家都住在橡树大街的股票经纪人 |
[06:31] | And the hot dude who ran the roller rink. | 还有那个帅气的轮滑场老板 |
[06:37] | But honestly, those were all times when Nate and her were on a break. | 但这些都是在她和内特分手期间发生的 |
[06:42] | Plus, Nate could be a real asshole. | 另外 内特有时也很混蛋 |
[06:45] | And sometimes, Maddy fantasized about punching Nate. | 玛迪有时也想揍内特 |
[06:49] | But because of who he was as a person, she was afraid he’d hit her back. | 但鉴于他的脾气 她怕他会还手 |
[06:53] | Especially because he was coming to terms with his sexuality. | 尤其是他要对性取向做出妥协时 |
[06:56] | You’re fucking dead to me. | 你他妈死定了 |
[06:58] | It’s like, the root of a lot of violence. | 很多暴力行为都来源于此 |
[07:02] | And when she got home that night, she felt sick to her stomach. | 她那晚回家后 感到很恶心 |
[07:07] | Like enough to throw up. | 甚至都快吐了 |
[07:12] | It wasn’t the violence that scared her. | 令她害怕的不是暴力 |
[07:15] | It was the fact that she knew, no matter what he did, | 而是她发现 无论内特做了什么 |
[07:18] | she’d still love him. | 她依旧爱着他 |
[07:38] | Nothing in the world comes close to opiates. | 世上没什么能比得过鸦片剂 |
[07:42] | A good ES 7.5 Vicodin? Fuck. | 7.5毫克的强效维柯丁 绝了 |
[07:45] | But honestly, the best thing I’ve ever had is Fentanyl. | 可说实话 最棒的还是芬太尼 |
[07:51] | There’s not a thing on planet Earth that compares to Fentanyl. | 没什么能和芬太尼相提并论 |
[07:56] | Except Jules. Jules is a close second. | 除了朱尔斯 她仅次于芬太尼 |
[08:00] | Jules. Jules. Jules. Jules. | 朱尔斯 朱尔斯 朱尔斯 朱尔斯 |
[08:03] | And you know what would be better? Jules and Fentanyl. | 你知道怎样更好吗 朱尔斯和芬太尼 |
[08:06] | But I can’t do both, because Jules won’t have me. | 但二者不能兼得 朱尔斯不让我吸毒 |
[08:09] | So for now, I’ll choose Jules. | 现在而言 我选朱尔斯 |
[08:16] | – Rue, dinner’s ready. – Okay. | -鲁 晚饭好了 -好 |
[08:21] | – Are you coming? – Yeah. No. | -你下来吗[要高潮了吗] -对 不是 |
[08:23] | Yeah. For… Yeah, for dinner. | 对 我是说… 我下来吃饭 |
[08:26] | – Just give me a second. – Okay. | -等我一会儿 -行 |
[08:33] | You two have a good time at the carnival? | 你们在嘉年华玩得开心吗 |
[08:37] | – Yeah. It was cool. – It was all right. | -玩得还行 -还不错 |
[08:41] | – Rue said you got sick on the Gravitron. – I don’t wanna talk about it. | -鲁说你玩星际飞船都玩吐了 -我不想谈这个 |
[08:48] | So Jules slept over last night? | 朱尔斯昨晚在这过夜了吗 |
[08:55] | Yeah, so? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[09:00] | – Are you two in a relationship? – I don’t know. Yeah. Kind of. | -你们在一起了吗 -我也不知道 算是吧 |
[09:06] | It may not matter what I think. But I really like her. | 可能我怎么想不重要 但我还挺喜欢她的 |
[09:14] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[09:23] | Baby, just take your time, you’ve come a long way. | 鲁 慢慢来 你经历了很多 |
[09:29] | You’re delicate. | 你很脆弱 |
[09:31] | – I’m not delicate. – Yes, you are. | -我才不脆弱呢 -你是的 |
[09:37] | It’s fine, Mom. We… | 我们很好 妈妈 我们… |
[09:41] | We had a very long conversation about everything, and… | 我们谈了很多 而且… |
[09:44] | We’re just gonna take things really, really slow. | 我们会慢慢来的 |
[09:59] | Yo, looks good. You ready? | 看上去不错 你准备好了吗 |
[10:06] | – How bad does it hurt? – It doesn’t hurt at all. | -这有多疼 -一点儿也不疼 |
[10:10] | It’s all good, I’ve been doing this for years. | 没事的 我干这行好几年了 |
[10:12] | I love you, Rue, but there’s no fucking way I’m doing that. | 鲁 我爱你 但我不可能纹的 |
[10:19] | I didn’t know what happened the night Jules met Tyler. | 我不知道那晚朱尔斯和泰勒之间发生了什么 |
[10:22] | I knew it wasn’t good. But I was afraid to pry. | 只知道不太好 我也没胆去打听 |
[10:25] | And selfishly, things had been going really well. | 自私地想 我俩进展得也不错 |
[10:29] | Show me exactly where the hold-up is. | 告诉我到底哪里要延期 |
[10:32] | Granted, after the carnival, things got really fucking weird. | 的确 在嘉年华之后 事情变得有点奇怪 |
[10:35] | Hey, can I call you back? Slow down. | 我能过会儿回你吗 慢慢说 |
[10:39] | Slow down, what’s happening? | 慢慢说 怎么了 |
[10:47] | I’ll meet you out front. | 校门口等我 |
[11:12] | Thank you for coming down, Mr. Jacobs. | 谢谢你过来 雅各布斯先生 |
[11:14] | – Do you mind telling me what’s going on? – Let’s talk once we get inside. | -能说说发生什么了吗 -我们进去再说 |
[11:41] | – Cal, you okay? – Yeah. Give me a second. | -卡尔 你还好吗 -没事 等我一会儿 |
[11:51] | Now what had happened was that morning, Maddy went to school. | 事情发生在那天上午 玛迪去上学 |
[11:58] | What are you, the Unabomber? | 你穿成这样 炸弹客吗 |
[12:00] | – What are you, a dominatrix? – No. | -那你呢 女施虐狂吗 -不是 |
[12:04] | – I didn’t mean for real, bitch. – Obviously. | -我开玩笑的 -我知道 |
[12:09] | – Seriously, are you okay? – Yeah, I just have my period. | -说实话 你还好吗 -没事 我就是来例假了 |
[12:13] | – Okay, bye. – Bye. | -好吧 回见 -回见 |
[12:15] | And Maddy’s first class was Intro to Calc in Room 202. | 玛迪第一堂课是202室的微积分 |
[12:19] | Which, unfortunately, was in the upper left wing of the school. | 倒霉的是 那位于学校左上角 |
[12:22] | Is the air conditioner like, not working? | 是没开空调吗 |
[12:25] | It’s broken. You could always take off your hoodie. | 空调坏了 你把卫衣脱了吧 |
[12:28] | Now, if it was a normal day, Maddy would have just taken off her hoodie. | 平时 玛迪肯定会把卫衣脱掉 |
[12:32] | But since Nate choked her… | 但内特掐了她脖子… |
[12:34] | Maddy woke up three hours early, applied more concealer than a burn victim, | 玛迪早起了三小时 抹的遮瑕膏比烧伤病人还多 |
[12:38] | and tried her best to cover up. | 尽力去遮住淤痕 |
[12:42] | To compound the problem, she also suffered from a drop in serotonin | 更糟的是 因为在嘉年华磕了摇头丸 |
[12:46] | from the Molly she took at the carnival. | 玛迪的血清素下降了 |
[12:48] | Got depressed, and therefore hadn’t had anything to eat or drink | 心情抑郁 整个周末 |
[12:51] | the entire weekend. | 都不吃不喝 |
[12:53] | Plus, she actually was on her period. | 加上 她确实来例假了 |
[12:55] | Maddy? Maddy? | 玛迪 玛迪 |
[13:02] | She’s in here! | 她在这儿 |
[13:05] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:06] | Why is everyone like, so dramatic? | 你们怎么都小题大做 |
[13:09] | Obviously, you’ve been through a lot this weekend. | 显然 你这周末经历了很多 |
[13:12] | But my real concern is the bruising on your neck. | 我真正担心的是你脖子上的淤痕 |
[13:15] | There is no bruising on my neck. | 我脖子上没有淤痕 |
[13:18] | – The paramedics saw it. – Yeah, well, they’re lying. | -护理人员看见了 -他们说谎 |
[13:22] | Madeleine, look… | 玛德琳 听着… |
[13:25] | I understand that you may be afraid to talk about how you got hurt. | 我明白你可能害怕讲出受伤的经过 |
[13:30] | But I want you to know that it’s not your fault. | 但你要明白 这不是你的错 |
[13:32] | I’m trying to find a really respectful way to say this, | 我试着用礼貌的方式回答你 |
[13:35] | but this doesn’t concern you. | 这与你无关 |
[13:38] | It does concern me, Madeleine. You’re 17 years old. | 这与我有关 玛德琳 你才17岁 |
[13:44] | If I suspect that you are being abused, I am mandated by law to report it. | 如果我怀疑你受到虐待 法律规定我要上报此事 |
[13:50] | Is it someone you know? | 是你认识的人干的吗 |
[13:54] | Was it Nate Jacobs? | 是内特·雅各布斯吗 |
[13:56] | All I know is she, like, knocked over a giant pot of chili | 我只知道她弄倒了一大锅辣椒 |
[13:59] | and called his mother the c-word. | 还叫他妈妈荡妇 |
[14:01] | I mean, he did like, grab her by the arm. | 他确实 抓住她胳膊了 |
[14:04] | Yo, straight up, that chick is crazy. | 说白了 那就是个疯女人 |
[14:07] | But do you know why Nate and Maddy were fighting? | 你知道内特和玛迪吵架的原因吗 |
[14:09] | I don’t wanna talk until I get a lawyer. | 在律师来之前 我保持沉默 |
[14:11] | You’re not being charged with anything. | 你不会以任何罪名被起诉 |
[14:13] | – Look. Nate’s gay. – I’m being serious, Barbara. | -内特是同性恋 -我认真的 芭芭拉 |
[14:17] | No, I’m telling you, he’s actually gay. That’s why Maddy was upset. | 说真的 玛迪就是因为内特是同性恋才这么伤心 |
[14:21] | I don’t know about the carnival, | 我不知道嘉年华发生了什么事 |
[14:23] | but I do know she smashed some dude in the pool at McKay’s. | 但我知道她在麦凯家游池干了一男的 |
[14:26] | Smashed? | 干 |
[14:28] | – That’s why he attacked the new girl. – What new girl? | -所以他攻击了新来的女孩 -什么新来的女孩 |
[14:32] | The one who cut herself. | 那个把自己割伤的 |
[14:38] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在讲什么 |
[14:42] | Mr. Jacobs, can you please come with me? | 雅各布斯先生 你能跟我来一趟吗 |
[14:45] | – What? – Come with me. | -什么 -跟我来 |
[14:52] | – You wanna tell me what the problem is? – Don’t worry, we will. | -能告诉我有什么事吗 -别急 我们会告诉你的 |
[15:03] | What was that about? | 怎么回事 |
[15:05] | Probably because Nate tried to kill Maddy. | 可能因为内特想杀了玛迪 |
[15:07] | What? | 什么 |
[15:09] | Because she found all the gay porn on his phone. | 因为她在他手机上找到了钙片 |
[15:11] | – Who told you that? – You did. | -谁跟你说的 -你说的 |
[15:13] | – When? – At the carnival. | -什么时候 -嘉年华 |
[15:15] | Okay, Lexi, never repeat that, because, literally, none of that is true. | 莱克茜 别再说这事了 那都不是真的 |
[15:30] | Daniel, I can’t. I’m sorry. | 丹尼尔 不行 抱歉 |
[15:35] | I just… I’m dating somebody and I really don’t wanna fuck it up. | 我… 我有男朋友 我不想搞砸 |
[15:40] | It’s cool. Don’t worry. | 没事 别担心 |
[15:42] | I just like you, and I kind of thought you liked me. | 我喜欢你 以为你也喜欢我 |
[15:45] | I do. I just… I have a boyfriend. | 我喜欢你 只是… 我有男朋友了 |
[15:52] | Please don’t say anything. | 请不要说出去 |
[15:56] | If I promise to not say anything, can we hang out again? | 如果我答应不说 我们还能出去玩吗 |
[16:15] | – Hey, did you get my texts? – No. | -你收到我消息了吗 -没有 |
[16:20] | Really? I sent you a bunch of texts. | 真的吗 我给你发了好几条 |
[16:24] | I didn’t get them. | 没收到 |
[16:27] | It says like delivered on my phone. | 我手机上显示已送达 |
[16:29] | Look, I really don’t want to talk about this right now. | 我现在真的不想聊这事 |
[16:34] | Wait, are you for real? | 等等 真的吗 |
[16:39] | Did I like, do something? | 我是 做了什么吗 |
[16:42] | I don’t know, Ethan, did you? | 不好说 伊桑 你做了什么吗 |
[16:46] | So the night of the carnival, while fucking Luke Kasten, | 嘉年华那晚 上了卢克·卡斯滕的时候 |
[16:50] | Kat had an epiphany. | 凯特顿悟了 |
[16:52] | She was fucking Luke Kasten. | 她可是在上卢克·卡斯滕 |
[16:54] | Luke motherfucking Kasten. | 卢克·他妈的·卡斯滕 |
[16:58] | And for those of you who didn’t go to East Highland… | 提醒一下没上过东部高地中学的人… |
[17:03] | Luke Kasten was a fucking God. | 卢克·卡斯滕就是个传奇 |
[17:05] | I mean, he graduated years ago and people still talk about him. | 他几年前就毕业了 人们还在讨论他 |
[17:08] | He has the biggest dick I’ve ever seen. | 他的鸡巴是我见过最大的 |
[17:11] | And I was looking at him while he was fucking me, | 他操我的时候我看着他 |
[17:13] | I can see his face scrunching up, and he was cumming all over my stomach, | 他的脸皱在一起 一路射到了我胃里 |
[17:16] | and I had this, like, realization. You know, like this epiphany. | 我突然间 就顿悟了 |
[17:20] | That no matter how cool or sexy or smart, you think a guy is, | 不管男人有多酷 多性感 或者多聪明 |
[17:27] | they’re actually just fucking pathetic. | 他们其实都很可悲 |
[17:30] | It’s true, KittenKween. | 没错 猫女王 |
[17:35] | By the way, if you wanna cum | 顺便说下 如果你想射 |
[17:36] | I put a body harness on my Amazon wish list. | 我亚马逊的心愿单里有件捆绑衣 |
[17:39] | – I may need you to buy it for me. – Yes, KittenKween. | -我要你买给我 -好的 猫女王 |
[17:43] | – Can I be honest with you? – Always. | -我能跟你说实话吗 -随时都可以 |
[17:46] | – What I realized is that like… – Where’re you going? | -我意识到的就是… -你要去哪 |
[17:48] | my whole life, all I’ve tried to do is take up less space. | 我一辈子都想要变苗条 |
[17:51] | – To the mall. – Tried to hide from guys like, | -去商场 -想要将自己隐藏起来 |
[17:53] | who might like, whisper to their friend, under their breath, as I walked by. | 以防我经过时 他们跟朋友窃窃私语 |
[17:57] | I spent my whole life afraid people were going to find out that I was fat. | 我一辈子都害怕别人觉得我胖 |
[18:01] | But honestly, who gives a shit. | 但说实话 谁在乎呢 |
[18:03] | I’m so in awe of you, KittenKween. | 我敬畏你 猫女王 |
[18:05] | There’s nothing more powerful than a fat girl who doesn’t give a fuck. | 无惧别人目光的胖女孩最强大 |
[18:36] | – I thought you weren’t from around here. – I’m not. | -我以为你不住附近 -确实不住 |
[18:42] | I get off work at 7:00. You wanna hang out? | 我七点下班 你想出去玩吗 |
[18:54] | Why are you suddenly being so mean? | 你怎么突然这么难搞 |
[19:01] | You don’t understand, Mom, he didn’t do it. | 你不知道 妈妈 他没动手 |
[19:03] | – Then who did? – It wasn’t Nate. | -那是谁 -不是内特 |
[19:04] | – Maddy stop lying. – I’m not lying! | -玛迪别说谎了 -我没说谎 |
[19:06] | I’m not gonna let this son of a bitch attack my daughter and get away with it. | 我不会让这畜生伤了我女儿还逍遥法外 |
[19:10] | – Right? – Absolutely. | -对吗 -当然 |
[19:11] | He needs to know that there are consequences. | 他得知道凡事都有后果 |
[19:13] | – Mom! – I would like to press charges. | -妈妈 -我要起诉他 |
[19:14] | – You’re not fucking pressing charges. – I am gonna press charges. | -你别他妈搞事 -我要起诉他 |
[19:17] | – No, you’re not pressing charges. – This is for your own good. | -不 不行 -这是为你好 |
[19:18] | – No, you’re not pressing charges. – Okay. | -不 不可以 -好吧 |
[19:22] | I will have to press charges. | 我必须起诉他 |
[19:28] | – Are you okay, Mr. Jacobs? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 雅各布斯先生 -我没事 |
[19:35] | Mr. and Mrs. Jacobs. Thanks for getting here so quickly. | 雅各布斯夫妇 感谢你们这么快赶过来 |
[19:40] | So it appears that your son and Ms. Perez | 你们的儿子和佩雷斯小姐 |
[19:43] | had a physical altercation on Saturday night, | 似乎在周六晚发生了肢体冲突 |
[19:45] | in which he allegedly strangled her. | 他掐了她的脖子 |
[19:48] | – What? – There are multiple eye witnesses. | -什么 -还有很多目击证人 |
[19:50] | Ms. Perez has extensive bruising. And her family will be pressing charges. | 佩雷斯小姐有大块淤痕 她们家准备起诉 |
[19:57] | There must be some misunderstanding. | 肯定有一些误会 |
[19:59] | This doesn’t sound like something my son would do. | 这听起来不像是我儿子会干的事 |
[20:03] | I would like to talk to the Perez family. | 我想跟佩雷斯家谈谈 |
[20:05] | Actually, Mr. Jacobs, I think it would be best for you | 实际上 雅各布斯先生 我想你最好 |
[20:08] | to speak with your son before we take him to the station. | 在你儿子被带去警察局前跟他谈谈 |
[20:11] | He’s just this way. | 他就在这边 |
[20:47] | Did you do it? | 你动手了吗 |
[20:52] | Not really. | 算不上 |
[20:56] | – Did you admit to it? – No. | -你这是承认了吗 -没有 |
[21:04] | Did you do it? | 你动手了吗 |
[21:16] | No. | 没有 |
[21:21] | That’s good to hear. | 真是太好了 |
[21:26] | Her family’s going to press charges. | 她家要起诉你 |
[21:31] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[21:36] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[21:39] | You need to stay composed. Don’t get angry. Don’t make a scene. | 你要保持冷静 不要愤怒 不要大吵大闹 |
[21:43] | You walk out of this school with your head held high. | 你要抬头挺胸地走出校门 |
[21:48] | Look at me. Hey, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[21:55] | What’s about to happen to you, to me, to our family, | 发生在你 我 我们家身上的事 |
[22:00] | is not gonna be easy. | 很难轻松解决 |
[22:05] | You walk out first. I’m right behind you. | 你先出去 我跟在你后面 |
[22:10] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[22:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:09] | Okay. One, what was that about? | 首先 这是什么情况 |
[23:11] | Two, can we talk about the fact that you fucked Nate’s dad? | 第二 能谈谈你上了内特爸爸这回事吗 |
[23:15] | Rue, swear to God, like on your life that you will never tell anyone. | 鲁 你发誓不会把它告诉任何人 |
[23:19] | – That you fucked Nate’s dad? – I’m serious. | -你跟内特爸爸上床这事 -我认真的 |
[23:21] | This is like… | 就是… |
[23:23] | Even if you decide you hate me one day. Like, you can never tell anyone. | 就算你哪天恨我了 你也绝对不能告诉任何人 |
[23:28] | – Why would I ever hate you? – That’s not the point. | -为什么我会恨你 -这不是重点 |
[23:34] | Seriously, this is some go-to-your-grave shit. | 说真的 你要把这事带进坟墓里 |
[23:37] | I promise! | 我答应你 |
[23:44] | – Do you think Nate knows? – No. Why would Nate know? | -你觉得内特知道吗 -不 内特为什么会知道 |
[23:49] | Well, when you went up to the chili booth, Nate was there. | 你去辣椒摊时 内特也在那里 |
[23:51] | Did he look like he knew? | 他看上去像是知道吗 |
[23:56] | No, like, literally, like I didn’t even notice. | 不知道 我没注意 |
[24:03] | Nate’s scary. | 内特看上去很吓人 |
[24:07] | The whole fucking family is scary. | 他们家都很吓人 |
[24:11] | I don’t wanna have this conversation. | 我不想聊这个了 |
[24:18] | You know what’d be amazing? | 你知道怎么样比较好 |
[24:19] | If they paid you off with a bunch of money, | 如果他们给你一大笔钱 |
[24:21] | and then we’d do a bunch of really cool shit. | 我们就能好好浪一番 |
[24:27] | Rue. This is not a joke. | 鲁 这不是玩笑 |
[24:41] | I don’t know why Jules didn’t trust me. | 我不知道朱尔斯为何不相信我 |
[24:43] | Or why she’d think I’d ever hate her. | 为何她觉得我会恨她 |
[24:46] | There’s literally nothing in the world that Jules could do to make me upset. | 朱尔斯做什么我都不会生气 |
[24:50] | I even told her that. | 这话我都告诉她了 |
[24:51] | – Yeah, right. – No, for real. It’s true. | -是啊 -不 这是实话 |
[24:58] | So like, do you have a lot of one night stands? | 你有过很多次一夜情吗 |
[25:05] | Define a lot. | 什么算很多 |
[25:08] | – Like more than five? – Yeah. | -超过5个 -嗯 |
[25:13] | – More than 10? – I don’t know. | -超过10个 -我不清楚 |
[25:18] | More than 20? | 超过20个 |
[25:21] | – Why does it matter? – It’s just a question. | -有什么关系吗 -只是问问 |
[25:24] | Who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[25:27] | Is the sex, like, good? | 做爱 舒服吗 |
[25:29] | I don’t know, it’s like, it’s not even the point, you know? | 我不知道 这不是重点 |
[25:33] | It’s more about, like, everything that leads up to it. | 我更喜欢 做爱之前的事 |
[25:38] | That’s the good part. | 那部分才好玩 |
[25:41] | I mean you’ve had one night stands, right? | 你有过一夜情吗 |
[25:45] | No. | 没有 |
[25:46] | But you’ve, like, hooked up with people that you just met, right? | 但你和刚见面的人好过吧 |
[25:49] | Not, not like… I don’t know. | 没有… 我不知道 |
[25:52] | Wait. How many people have you slept with? | 你和多少人睡过 |
[25:56] | – Not many. – No like, what’s your number? | -不是很多 -几个 |
[26:00] | This is so embarrassing. | 这太尴尬了 |
[26:07] | 我无比简单的 (甚至有些恐怖的) 性爱史 | |
[26:07] | I had my first kiss at the age of 12, | 我的初吻是12岁那年 |
[26:10] | with a boy I didn’t really like, but I just wanted to get it over with. | 那男孩我也不太喜欢 就是想试试 |
[26:16] | I gave four hand jobs in eighth grade, | 八年级时我帮人撸过四次 |
[26:17] | two blow jobs in ninth, one of which I was emotionally coerced into. | 九年级时口过两次 其中一次是被迫的 |
[26:22] | I’m literally going to tell the entire school that you sucked my dick, | 我要把你给我吹箫的事告诉全校同学 |
[26:24] | so you might as well just suck my dick. | 除非你再给我吹一次 |
[26:27] | And there was the time that Lexi got asked to the Freshman formal | 有一次莱克茜被塔克·布莱克邀请去新生活动 |
[26:30] | by Tucker Blake, and I tried to teach her how to French kiss. | 我尝试教她法式舌吻 |
[26:36] | Is this like, really weird and uncomfortable for you? | 你是不是感觉有点奇怪 |
[26:40] | No, not really. | 不 没这回事 |
[26:42] | Okay. I’m gonna get ready. | 我去准备一下 |
[26:50] | Also, at 15, | 还有 15岁的时候 |
[26:52] | I ate two xannie bars, drank a beer, which is super dangerous, | 我嗑了两条阿普唑仑 一瓶啤酒 这很危险 |
[26:57] | and lost my virginity. | 我破处了 |
[27:01] | – Did you cum? – Yeah. | -你高潮了吗 -嗯 |
[27:05] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[27:09] | You look like you came hard. | 你看起来爽翻了 |
[27:12] | All I know is, life is not a Nicholas Sparks novel. | 我知道了 生活不像尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯的小说 |
[27:18] | – That’s it? – Yeah. That’s it. | -就这样 -就这样 |
[27:23] | Wait, so like, have you ever been in love? | 等等 你爱上过谁吗 |
[27:34] | Fucking pigs! Fuck you! | 操你妈的 操 |
[27:39] | Hi Maddy, I’m detective Riley. | 你好 玛迪 我是刑警莱利 |
[27:41] | I understand this is traumatic, but you’re going to have to cooperate. | 我知道这很痛苦 但你得好好配合 |
[27:44] | If you literally step any closer I will fight you. | 如果你再敢靠近 我就打你了 |
[27:46] | Miss, this is procedure, I need you to remove your sweater now. | 小姐 这是标准程序 我需要你脱掉毛衣 |
[27:50] | And if you don’t, we will remove it for you. | 如果你不愿意 那只好我们帮你脱了 |
[27:52] | Really, bitch? How? | 真的吗 婊子 你们想怎么做 |
[27:56] | – Calm down. – Take a deep breath, take a deep breath. | -冷静点 -深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[27:59] | – Look, we don’t wanna hurt you. – Get off of me. | -听着 我们不想伤害你 -滚开 |
[28:03] | – Please. – Relax. | -请配合点 -放轻松 |
[28:05] | There we go. | 好了 |
[28:32] | I know you’re really upset right now, and you don’t want to hear this. | 我知道你很生气 不想听到这些 |
[28:36] | But trust me when I tell you that the person that did this… | 但请相信我 对你做这种事的人… |
[28:41] | doesn’t love you. | 并不爱你 |
[28:54] | So you grabbed her? | 所以你抓住她 |
[28:56] | I grabbed her by the arm to drag her away, I didn’t choke her. | 我抓她手臂把她拖走 我没有掐她 |
[29:03] | I asked her why she was acting that way and what she was doing. | 我问她在做什么 为什么要这样 |
[29:11] | I don’t want to get her in any trouble, but she had taken a lot of drugs. | 我不希望她惹上麻烦 但是她磕了很多药 |
[29:15] | – What drugs? – I don’t want to get her in trouble. | -什么药 -我不希望她惹上麻烦 |
[29:21] | She’s not going to get in any trouble. | 她不会有任何麻烦的 |
[29:25] | Molly. | 摇头丸 |
[29:28] | – As in MDMA? – Yeah. | -甲基苯丙胺吗 -是的 |
[29:32] | But I don’t know if it was pure. I don’t do drugs. So I don’t know. | 我不知道纯不纯 我不嗑药 所以我不知道 |
[29:41] | And after that conversation, | 那次对话之后 |
[29:42] | was that the last time you spoke to Ms. Perez that evening? | 你当晚没有再和佩雷斯小姐对话吗 |
[29:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:58] | I know we don’t have the healthiest relationship. | 我知道我们的关系不够健康 |
[30:02] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[30:05] | My dad’s always telling me that she’s a distraction and he’s right. | 我爸爸一直说她很麻烦 他说对了 |
[30:13] | I love her, I really love her. | 我爱她 我真的很爱她 |
[30:16] | No matter how crazy she acts, no matter what she does, I love her. | 不管她多么疯狂 做什么 我都爱她 |
[30:27] | It’s kind of embarrassing to admit, but… | 承认这个有些难为情 不过… |
[30:33] | In the times when we’ve broken up, | 我知道我们分手期间 |
[30:35] | I know for a fact that she’s been with other guys. | 她和别的男生在一起 |
[30:41] | And it’s possible that, that night… | 很可能 那个晚上… |
[30:50] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[30:53] | – What were you gonna say? – It doesn’t matter. | -你刚才要说什么 -不重要了 |
[30:58] | I love Maddy. | 我爱玛迪 |
[31:00] | And I wouldn’t do anything to hurt her. | 我不会做任何伤害她的事 |
[31:03] | The fallout from Nate’s assault was swift. | 内特打人的事很快就产生了负面影响 |
[31:05] | We’re suspending your son until the investigation is completed. | 调查结束前你儿子不能来上学 |
[31:08] | – But that could take months. – And harsh. | -但那可能要好几个月 -而且很严重 |
[31:11] | East Highland football team has a zero tolerance policy. | 东部高地中学橄榄球队对暴行零容忍 |
[31:15] | I am a survivor of abuse. | 我是遭受虐待的幸存者 |
[31:18] | It took me 10 years to admit that. | 我用了十年时间才承认这点 |
[31:22] | Because the most insidious symptom of abuse, | 因为被虐待隐藏最深的症状 |
[31:24] | is the inability to admit that what you are enduring is not normal, | 就是无力承认你正遭受的是不正常的 |
[31:31] | not okay, and not love. | 不好的 也不是爱 |
[31:36] | Those are the moments that keep me up at night. | 这些时刻让我彻夜难眠 |
[31:39] | Thinking about all the times that I ignored that voice in my head. | 一直想着脑海中那个被无视的声音 |
[31:45] | You know, they told me, “What are you doing?” | 他们问我 “你在干什么” |
[31:50] | And what happens a month, six months, a year, | 一个月 半年 一年后会发生什么 |
[31:53] | when she moves away, and goes to college? | 要是她搬走 去上大学 |
[31:56] | When she tells you she just wants to be friends? | 她要是说只想和你做朋友 |
[32:01] | – You mean “if.” – No, Rue, I mean “when.” | -你说的是”如果” -不 鲁 我说的是”何时” |
[32:06] | I mean, I don’t know we talked about living together. | 我们说过要住在一起 |
[32:09] | Like, if she goes to school in New York, I’ll just go with her. | 如果她去纽约上学 我会和她一起 |
[32:11] | – I’ll go anywhere she goes. – I think you’re missing my point, Rue. | -她去哪儿我就去哪儿 -鲁 你没懂我意思 |
[32:16] | Nothing in high school lasts forever. | 高中的事都没法长久的 |
[32:23] | You should meet her. | 你该见见她 |
[32:30] | Go ahead, Rue. | 鲁 请讲 |
[32:32] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈的在说什么 |
[32:37] | Hey, everyone. I’m Rue, and I’m an addict. | 大家好 我是鲁 一位瘾君子 |
[32:40] | Hi, Rue. | 鲁 你好 |
[32:47] | I guess, I just wanted to make amends with everyone. | 我想向你们赔罪 |
[32:53] | Because most… Every time I’ve shared, I was lying. | 因为大多数… 每次我分享体会时 我都在撒谎 |
[33:00] | Yeah, every time I’ve collected a chip, | 每次我收到奖章 |
[33:02] | whether it be 30 days, or 60 days, or 90 days, I was lying. | 不管是三十天 六十天还是九十天 我都在撒谎 |
[33:15] | But I met someone. | 不过我遇到了一个人 |
[33:21] | And she’s helped. | 她帮了我 |
[33:24] | And now I want to stay clean. | 现在我想远离毒品 |
[33:27] | And shit! Maybe that’s… Maybe that’s me being selfish. | 可能是… 可能是我太自私 |
[33:31] | And Ali just scared the shit out of me | 阿里已经把我吓坏了 |
[33:35] | because he told me that it wasn’t gonna last. | 因为他告诉我那不会长久 |
[33:38] | And, fuck, you know what? | 操 你们知道吗 |
[33:42] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你们是对的 |
[33:46] | But I really, really, really, hope you’re wrong. | 不过我真的真的希望你们是错的 |
[33:52] | Because I’ve been clean for 13 days. | 因为我已经戒毒十三天了 |
[33:59] | And it’s been okay. I’ve actually been really happy. | 还不错 我真的很开心 |
[34:06] | So… | 所以… |
[34:08] | Yeah, I don’t know, I guess that’s why I wanted to come here | 我不清楚 可能我就想来这里 |
[34:10] | and tell you guys the truth. | 告诉你们真相 |
[34:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:28] | So is this like a friend thing with Rue? Or is it like a… | 所以你和鲁是朋友 还是… |
[34:33] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[34:37] | I’m just wondering. | 我就是想知道 |
[34:39] | Are you two, like, a thing? | 你们俩是不是一对 |
[34:46] | No, we’re not a thing. I don’t know what a thing is. | 不 我们不是 说什么呢 |
[34:50] | Because I’ve been thinking, you know, if it was… | 因为我一直在想 如果是的话… |
[34:52] | If you two were a thing, | 如果你们俩是一对 |
[34:55] | we could all just do, like, a family thing together. | 我们可以像一家人一样 |
[34:57] | Maybe go out to dinner or something. | 一起出去吃个晚饭什么的 |
[34:58] | No, I don’t want to go to dinner with you and Rue. I’m sorry. | 不 我不想我们仨一起去吃晚饭 抱歉 |
[35:03] | Why, because you’re embarrassed of me or is it because you’re a thing? | 为什么 因为我在很尴尬 还是因为你俩是一对 |
[35:12] | – You’re hilarious. – Fair enough. | -你真逗 -说得对 |
[35:17] | Is she still going to meetings? | 她还去参加戒毒互助会吗 |
[35:20] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[35:23] | You’re a good influence. | 你让她变好了 |
[36:27] | McKay had heard the news about Nate. | 麦凯听说了内特的事 |
[36:30] | He had a bunch of dick pics on his phone. | 他的手机里有很多鸡巴照 |
[36:33] | And was like what? Sending them to other girls? | 干什么用的 发给其他女生吗 |
[36:36] | No. McKay, it wasn’t his dick. It was other guys’ dicks. | 不是 麦凯 不是他的鸡巴 是其他男生的 |
[36:40] | I’m confused. Who told you that? | 我有点糊涂了 谁告诉你的 |
[36:41] | What dick pics? | 什么鸡巴照 |
[36:43] | The ones you told me about, on his phone. | 你之前告诉我的 他手机里的 |
[36:46] | I don’t know if your brain is all scrambled from all the Molly you take. | 你是不是被在那个摊子买的毒品弄傻了 |
[36:49] | But I never said that. | 我从没说过那些 |
[36:51] | If you ever spread a lie like that, I will fucking come for you. | 你再造谣的话 我就会去找你算账 |
[36:55] | – We good? – Yeah. | -清楚了吗 -嗯 |
[36:59] | Anyway, look, Cassie. | 不管怎样 凯西 听着 |
[37:00] | I’m really sorry about what happened the other night at the carnival. | 嘉年华那晚上我真的很抱歉 |
[37:05] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[37:08] | No, I should’ve said something to Nate. | 不 我应该告诉内特的 |
[37:13] | It just really hurt my feelings. | 我是有点伤心 |
[37:17] | I mean, I feel like you weren’t proud to be my boyfriend. | 我觉得当我男朋友你不怎么自豪 |
[37:26] | Cass. | 凯西 |
[37:30] | Give me a kiss. | 亲我一下 |
[37:34] | I’m proud to be your boyfriend, trust me. | 做你男朋友我很自豪 相信我 |
[37:41] | – I’m sorry, too. – What do you have to sorry about? | -我也很抱歉 -你为什么要道歉 |
[37:51] | I love making music. Yeah, I mean, but to be honest, | 我喜欢做音乐 说实话 |
[37:55] | I don’t think I’m good enough yet to like, just do music. | 但还没厉害到 能靠做音乐过活 |
[37:59] | But that’s like, my dream, you know, whatever. | 但那就是我的梦想 |
[38:06] | – What about you? – What about me? | -你呢 -我吗 |
[38:10] | You look like you’re creative or something, you know. | 你看起来像搞艺术的 |
[38:14] | – Creative? – Yeah. | -搞艺术 -没错 |
[38:17] | I don’t know, just like the way you dress and stuff. | 我也说不清 你的穿着打扮 |
[38:21] | I just thought you might be an artist or something. | 让我觉得你是个艺术家之类的 |
[38:26] | Look, if you want to hook up we can hook up. | 如果你想来一炮就直说 |
[38:35] | – I wasn’t expecting that. – Really? | -我没那么想 -真的吗 |
[38:39] | I was just making conversation. | 我只想和你聊聊天 |
[38:42] | I think that’s my point, you really don’t have to. | 我想说的是 可以不用聊天的 |
[38:52] | Maddy wasn’t doing well. | 玛迪状况不大好 |
[38:55] | Over the course of the last five days, | 在过去的五天里 |
[38:57] | Maddy had sent Nate a total of 273 text messages. | 玛迪给内特发了273条短信 |
[39:02] | None of which he answered. | 他一条都没回 |
[39:05] | Plus, everyone in her life was against her. | 还有 她生命中的所有人都与她为敌 |
[39:07] | It’s not real love, Maddy. | 那不是爱 玛迪 |
[39:10] | – Who the fuck are you to judge? – Don’t swear! | -你他妈凭什么这么说 -不许讲脏话 |
[39:12] | Seriously, Mom, Dad has slept on the couch since I was 10 years old. | 妈妈 爸爸从我十岁起就睡沙发 |
[39:17] | – Don’t be cruel, Maddy! – I’m not. | -别出口伤人 -我没有 |
[39:20] | I’m just saying, love is a million things. | 我想说的是 爱有很多种方式 |
[39:22] | Sometimes it feels good and sometimes it doesn’t. | 有时很好 有时很糟 |
[39:25] | The one thing I know is that Nate loves me no matter what. | 我只知道 无论如何内特都很爱我 |
[39:28] | He’d fucking kill for me, and I’d kill for him. | 他可以为我杀人 我也是 |
[39:31] | It feels good to know that there’s one person in this whole fucked up world | 能知道这操蛋世界里有人支持我 |
[39:35] | who has my back. | 真的很好 |
[39:37] | You think I want this? | 我会想要这样的生活吗 |
[39:39] | You live in the same house and you don’t even say one word to each other. | 你们住在一起却一句话也不说 |
[39:43] | That’s the difference between me and you. | 我们不一样 |
[39:46] | You’re right. I felt the exact same way about every person I ever dated. | 说得没错 我以前恋爱也都有这种错觉 |
[39:52] | The same! | 一模一样 |
[39:54] | Kat, I need to come over like right now. | 凯特 我现在要去你那里 |
[39:58] | – I’m not home. – What? Where are you? | -我不在家 -什么 你在哪儿 |
[40:01] | With a… friend. | 我和… 朋友在一起 |
[40:03] | – Who? – It doesn’t really matter. | -谁 -不重要 |
[40:07] | I’m in the middle of something, can I call you later? | 我还有事 过会儿打给你 |
[40:09] | Can you blow them off, please? I really need you right now. | 别管他们了 求你 我现在真的很需要你 |
[40:13] | I can’t, I gotta go. | 不行 我要挂了 |
[40:18] | – Sorry about that. – It’s all good. | -很抱歉 -没事 |
[40:26] | So, like… | 所以… |
[41:09] | Fuck. It was just… | 操 那简直… |
[41:15] | That was really good. | 真的很棒 |
[41:22] | Seriously, that was like… | 说实话 那应该是… |
[41:25] | one of the best blowjobs I’ve ever had. | 我被口得最爽的一次 |
[42:42] | One more time, okay? One more time. | 再来一次吧 最后一圈 |
[42:45] | – Rue seems really good. – Yeah. She does. | -鲁看起来很棒 -没错 |
[42:51] | It’s because of you, you know? | 知道吗 都是因为你 |
[43:01] | – I’m gonna go to the bathroom. – Okay. | -我去上厕所 -好的 |
[43:28] | I’m so sorry I’m late, my landlord is just such a fucking cocksucker. | 抱歉来晚了 我房东就他妈是个傻逼 |
[43:34] | You know, that type of person that, like, just tries | 那种人就总是 |
[43:37] | to get under your skin for like no reason? | 毫无理由地要惹怒你 |
[43:40] | Whatever, you don’t care. I can breathe. | 无所谓了 你不在乎 我还活着 |
[43:45] | Oh, my God. You’re actually hot. | 我的天 你真性感 |
[43:49] | Can I… | 我能… |
[43:51] | Would you like a glass of champagne? | 要喝杯香槟吗 |
[43:53] | Honey, no, I don’t do alcohol. | 不用了亲爱的 我不喝酒 |
[44:03] | You from around here? | 你住在附近吗 |
[44:05] | I’m from planet Venus, baby. | 我从金星来的 宝贝 |
[44:11] | I’m Minako. But all the boys call me Mina. | 我叫美奈子 男孩们都叫我小美 |
[44:43] | I’m… | 我是… |
[44:46] | Can you please stop the music? | 能把音乐关掉吗 |
[44:48] | Jeez, what is up with you? | 我靠 你怎么回事 |
[44:59] | – You wanna popper? – No. | -要嗑点药吗 -不了 |
[45:06] | Well, then what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[45:11] | I just want to talk for a little bit. | 我只想和你聊聊 |
[45:14] | What do you want to talk about? | 想聊什么 |
[45:17] | I’ve just had a really long week. | 我这一周过得很糟糕 |
[45:21] | – Wife? – No. | -因为老婆 -不是 |
[45:25] | – Kids? – Yeah. | -孩子 -对 |
[45:35] | – Boys or girls? – Boys. | -男孩女孩 -男孩 |
[45:45] | Do you think this stuff affects them? | 你觉得这会影响他们吗 |
[45:49] | Even if they don’t know it? | 即使他们不知道 |
[45:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[45:57] | You think hiding it creates the same thing in them? | 你觉得隐瞒也会让他们封闭内心吗 |
[46:01] | Honey, I don’t know. Everyone knows who I am. | 宝贝 我不知道 大家都知道我是什么样的人 |
[46:15] | You know… | 其实… |
[46:19] | I’ve spent my whole life trying to keep this part of me separate. | 我一辈子都在努力把这部分的我隔离出去 |
[46:25] | But I feel like it’s poisoned everything. | 但这好像在毒害一切 |
[46:30] | I thought that I was doing what was best for everybody. | 我以为我是为了大家好 |
[46:37] | And then I look at my boys and they have so much anger. | 我看到儿子们内心强烈的愤怒 |
[46:45] | Not just anger… | 不只是愤怒… |
[46:48] | …but rage. | …还有暴戾 |
[46:51] | And it scares me. | 我很害怕 |
[46:56] | Because it’s too late. | 因为一切都太迟了 |
[47:01] | It’s always gonna lived inside of them. | 这会伴随他们一生 |
[47:06] | All of problems you have, baby… | 宝贝 你的一切麻烦… |
[47:10] | …I’m here to fix them. | …我都会帮你解决 |
[47:14] | All that bad energy, you can give it to me. | 所有的负能量 你可以对我发泄 |
[47:20] | I can handle it. | 我能承受 |
[48:26] | I think we never do this anymore. | 我们很久没这样了 |
[48:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[48:41] | – You wanna stay the night? – Ah, I should probably go home. | -你要来我家过夜吗 -我该回家了 |
[48:44] | Okay. Is it cool if I just go with you? | 好吧 我能和你一起吗 |
[48:51] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[49:03] | Chris. | 靠 |
[49:09] | What’s up, bro? | 怎么了 哥们 |
[49:13] | Yeah, I’m with her right now. What’s up? | 我和她在一起 怎么了 |
[49:17] | Can you please can tell Maddy to download Signal? | 你能让玛迪下载信号吗 |
[49:31] | Fuck him! | 操他妈的 |
[51:07] | Hey, handsome. | 帅哥你好 |