Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亢奋(Euphoria)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亢奋(Euphoria)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:16] You’re beautiful. 你真漂亮
[00:18] Thank you. 谢谢你
[00:21] I didn’t know it at the time, 我那时还不知道
[00:23] but Jules was falling in love. 朱尔斯恋爱了
[00:26] I really like him. 我真的很喜欢他
[00:27] Who? ShyGuy118? 谁 纯情男118吗
[00:30] His name is Tyler. 他叫泰勒
[00:33] Who keeps texting you? 谁一直给你发信息
[00:38] What the fuck? 什么鬼
[00:41] I love you. 我爱你
[00:43] I love you more. 我更爱你
[00:44] I need your help. 我需要你帮忙
[00:45] I want, like, good, professional partial nudes. 我想拍那种 专业的半裸照
[00:48] I’ve never met anyone like Jules. 我从没见过朱尔斯这样的人
[00:51] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[00:52] I should go. 我该走了
[00:55] Let me know when you want to stop trying to kill yourself. 等你不想自杀了 来找我
[01:09] I don’t understand why we have to drive seven hours to see a psychiatrist. 我不明白为什么要开七小时车去见心理医生
[01:15] Because… we want the best care possible for you. 因为… 我们想给你最好的照顾
[01:19] When Jules was eleven years old, 朱尔斯十一岁时
[01:21] her mother took her on a road trip. 她妈妈带她去公路旅行
[01:46] – Wasn’t Dali, like, a sexual predator? – Was he? -达利难道不是个性爱狂魔吗 -是吗
[01:50] I hadn’t heard that before. 我没听说过
[01:52] Would you like me to take it down? 你要我把它摘下来吗
[01:54] No. It’s a cool painting. 不用 这画挺酷的
[01:57] It is a cool painting. 这画的确很棒
[01:58] He was actually really sweet, though. 这个医生其实还挺友善的
[02:00] They talked for over an hour, 他们聊了一个多小时
[02:02] and only later did Jules realize that she hadn’t lied once. 后来朱尔斯才意识到她一个谎都没说
[02:12] After the session, they wanted to give her a tour of the Unit. 交谈结束后 他们想带朱尔斯参观中心
[02:21] – Well, what’s the Unit? – Think of it like a second home, -什么是中心 -就把它想象成你的第二个家
[02:24] where children can learn how to feel better about themselves. 在这里孩子们学习如何更好地接纳自己
[02:27] Okay. 好吧
[02:29] Let me give you a tour. 我带你参观一下吧
[02:33] So, this is our common area, 这里是公共区域
[02:35] where we have group sessions, 我们会在这儿组织小组活动
[02:38] watch movies, play games, have art class. 看电影 玩游戏 上美术课
[02:42] Um, on Tuesdays we have canine therapy. 每周二还会有狗狗辅助治疗
[02:46] Uh, Thursdays we have music therapy. 每周四会进行音乐治疗
[02:55] – Dr. Kay! – Allan! -凯医生 -艾伦
[02:59] Suck my dick, you fucking cunt! 吸我大屌 你个淫荡的贱妇
[03:03] Allan! 艾伦
[03:10] Usually there’s two to a room, 通常我们会安排两人一屋
[03:12] depending on how many patients are with us. 这取决于我们这里的病人数量
[03:20] So the kids live here? 这些孩子都住在这儿吗
[03:23] For short periods of time. 住的时间都不长
[03:26] And this is the quiet room. 这里是静思室
[03:29] I’m gonna fucking rape you, Dr. Kay! 我他妈一定要奸了你 凯医生
[03:33] You just bought yourself another 30 minutes in the quiet room, Jesse. 冲你这句话 你要在这儿多呆半个小时 杰西
[03:37] It was around then when Jules thought 到了这会儿朱尔斯觉得
[03:38] she had just about had enough of the tour. 她不想继续参观下去了
[03:41] I think I wanna go home. 我想回家了
[03:45] And that’s when Jules realized, this wasn’t a tour at all. 直到这时朱尔斯才意识到 这根本不是参观
[03:50] It was an elaborate plan to admit her 这是个为了让她住进精神病院
[03:52] to a fucking psychiatric hospital. 而精心编造的谎言
[03:55] Mom! Mom! 妈妈 妈妈
[03:58] No, no, no, no, no! 不 不 不 别走
[04:01] No! No! No! 别走 不
[04:05] During the ensuing struggle, Jules accidentally 在随后的挣扎中 朱尔斯不小心
[04:07] scratched an RA across the face, 划伤了看护医生的脸
[04:10] which she felt really guilty about. 为此她很内疚
[04:14] But quickly, that guilt turned into anger… 但很快 这种内疚变为了愤怒…
[04:19] and that anger, into defeat. 又变成了挫败
[04:25] Hi. I’m Jules. 我是朱尔斯
[04:27] – How are you feeling? – Better. -你感觉怎么样 -好多了
[04:29] Good. Good. 很好 很好
[04:32] Why don’t you tell the group a little about yourself and why you’re here. 不如先介绍一下自己 说说为什么会来这儿
[04:35] I don’t know. 我不知道
[04:37] Maybe because I was, like, sad for a really long time. 也许因为我一直都很消沉
[04:41] What do you mean by a long time? 你说的一直是多久
[04:43] Maybe since I was seven or eight or something. 大概从我七八岁开始吧
[04:46] And I’ve been to see, like, a bunch of doctors. 我那时就已经看了很多医生
[04:49] I’ve been on, like, a bunch of medications, 吃了很多种药
[04:51] but nothing’s really helped, so… 但都没什么用 所以…
[04:54] Maybe these mitts will do the trick. 或许这小手套能有点用
[04:56] And, Jules, do you self-injure? 还有 朱尔斯 你会自残吗
[05:01] The truth was, Jules hated herself. 事实是 朱尔斯厌恶自己
[05:06] She hated how her brain worked… 她讨厌自己大脑的想法…
[05:09] the way it would get stuck on a thought, 有时执着于一个想法
[05:12] like choking. 就像是窒息
[05:19] All right. Keep present. 好了 冷静
[05:21] And it would just play on an infinite loop, 这种想法会在她脑内反复循环
[05:24] until she couldn’t think 直到她再也没法思考
[05:26] or breathe or stand to be alive. 呼吸 或者活着
[05:28] This is hard, Jules. You’re going to get through it, okay? 这确实很难 朱尔斯 但你会克服的
[05:31] She didn’t just hate her brain, though. 她不仅讨厌自己的大脑
[05:33] She hated her body, not every part, 她也厌恶自己的身体 当然不是全部
[05:36] just her shoulders, and her arms, 只是她的肩膀 手臂
[05:39] and her hands. 双手
[05:41] Also her chest, her stomach, her thighs. 还有她的胸 肚子 大腿
[05:44] Her knees were the worst. 她最讨厌膝盖
[05:46] Plus her ankles, and her big, fucking, stupid feet. 还有脚踝 和那双又大又丑的脚
[05:52] She hated her life, not because it was bad, 她厌恶自己的生活 不是因为它很糟
[05:55] but because when you hate your brain and your body, 而是因为当你开始讨厌自己的大脑和身体时
[05:58] it’s hard to enjoy the rest. 你很难再对别的事物提起兴趣
[06:00] So, Jules developed a few coping mechanisms. 因此 朱尔斯创造了一些自我应对机制
[06:04] None of them healthy, and a few scary enough to land her in… 这些机制都很阴暗 其中某些足以让她…
[06:12] So, how are you liking the Unit? 你喜欢这儿吗
[06:15] It’s okay. 还好
[06:18] – Are you making any friends? – Not really. -那你交到朋友了吗 -还没
[06:22] Well, that’ll change. 你会有朋友的
[06:24] Wait. Can you leave me the rest? 等等 你能把剩下的也给我吗
[06:29] Sure. 当然
[06:58] – This guy did some damage. – Allan? -那家伙弄出不小的动静 -艾伦
[07:03] I did something really stupid. 我做了件很蠢的事
[07:05] Is everything okay? 怎么了
[07:07] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[07:10] Please don’t be mad at me. 请不要生我的气
[07:22] Eventually Jules got better and came home. 最终朱尔斯状态变好 然后回了家
[07:31] But her mom got worse and went away. 但她妈妈却变糟了 之后就离开了
[07:37] And her dad quit his job to be closer to home, 她爸爸辞了职 专心照顾她
[07:41] which she liked, ’cause she loved her dad. 她很开心 因为她很爱她的父亲
[07:44] By 13, she started to transition. 十三岁时 她开始变性
[07:48] And by 16, Jules had gotten a little slutty. 到了十六岁 朱尔斯变得有些骚气了
[07:52] And every guy was the same: 睡过的男人都差不多
[07:54] cis, white, married, 直男 白人 已婚
[07:56] engaged, in long-term relationships, 有稳定关系的
[07:59] and always, always… 而且 所有的都是…
[08:02] I mean, I’m a hundred percent straight. 我百分之百是个直男
[08:06] Um, cool. 嗯 了解了
[08:11] So do you like top? 你喜欢在上面吗
[08:14] – No. – Cool. -不喜欢 -很好
[08:17] ‘Cause that’s, like, not my thing. 我也不喜欢
[08:31] Some were sweet. Some were weird. 有些人很好 有些人很怪异
[08:35] And a few were aggressive. 还有一些人很暴力
[08:38] Spit. 吐出来
[08:42] And whenever anything got too uncomfortable… 每当事情让她不舒服时…
[08:47] Jules would just imagine that she wasn’t really herself, 朱尔斯就会想象那不是她自己
[08:50] and this wasn’t really her life. 这也不是她的生活
[08:53] She was just a character in a book or a movie or a show. 她只不过是小说 电影或戏剧里的角色
[08:57] That none of it was real, and if it was, how did it matter? 一切都不是真的 就算是真的 重要吗
[09:01] It’s not like her body ever really belonged to her in the first place. 好像她的身体从一开始就不属于她
[09:08] But fuck it. She’d save it for the memoirs. 算了吧 这就留到回忆录里再说
[09:14] ‘Cause that was the night she met her new best friend. 因为这天晚上她遇到了自己最好的朋友
[09:17] And although she had never really been in a relationship 虽然她从未真正谈过恋爱
[09:20] or even in, like, love, 或是与谁相爱
[09:22] she imagined spending the rest of her life with her. 她也想象过要和她一起度过一生
[09:26] How they’d live together in some shitty New York apartment, 她们会住在纽约的一个烂公寓里
[09:29] and maybe date other people, but always sleep in the same bed. 和不同的人约会 却永远会睡在同一张床上
[09:33] She even said it to her once, which was probably a mistake, 她曾把这个想法告诉过她 也许这是个错误
[09:37] for, like, a lot of reasons. 原因有很多
[09:41] Plus, that was before she fell for Tyler, 另外这是在她迷恋上泰勒之前
[09:44] like, hard, like, really hard. 她真是被迷得神魂颠倒
[09:52] What are you smiling about? 你笑什么呢
[09:55] I don’t know. Just… life. 我不知道 就是… 人生啊
[10:21] There’s nothing I’m really passionate about. 我没有什么热爱的事情
[10:24] You know, like, I’m not dying to say or do anything, really. 就是 我从未渴望说些什么或是做些什么
[10:29] And every time I admit that to people, 每次我对别人说起这点
[10:31] they’re like, “Oh, my gosh, that’s so sad.” But… 他们都会说 “天啊 这也太惨了” 但是…
[10:34] I think that’s the case for most people. 我觉得大多数人也都这样
[10:36] You know? Like, when I look at my mom or… 就像 我妈…
[10:40] like, the kids at my school… 或者同学…
[10:43] like, their profiles or their posts and their Tumblr rants… 看着他们的简介 帖子 在汤不热上发牢骚…
[10:47] you realize they’re all just fucked up, too… and lost. 就会发现他们也是一团糟… 一样迷茫
[10:53] They just have a reason to mask it… 他们只是有理由伪装…
[10:56] whether it be, like, their, their families 不管是为了家人
[10:59] or their boyfriends or their hashtag activism. 男朋友 还是热搜标签
[11:04] And they’re just reaching for something 他们只是为了得到些什么
[11:07] – to make it all seem meaningful. – Rue… -好让一切变得有意义 -鲁…
[11:09] But sometimes I just sit and think… 但有时候我坐下来想…
[11:11] – Rue. Rue. – like, what’s the point? -鲁 鲁 -这意义何在
[11:13] Rue, I don’t give a shit. 鲁 这关我屁事
[11:16] – Why’d you call me? – Honestly… -为什么打给我 -说实话…
[11:20] I didn’t really have anybody else to call. 我没有别人可以联系
[11:26] Well, what happened to make you call? 发生了什么
[11:38] you know… 就…
[11:44] just like… Open the fucking door! Fuck! 那种… 快点开门 操
[11:51] Just the usual bullshit. 平常的糟心事
[11:52] Rue, you know that drug addicts don’t reach out for help 鲁 除非别无选择了
[11:57] unless there’s no options. 瘾君子是不会向人求助的
[12:00] So what happened? 到底发生了什么
[12:09] I was with my best friend. 我和我最好的朋友在一起
[12:11] Okay, well, she’s… I mean, she’s a new friend, 其实 她… 我们认识没多久
[12:13] but we hang out every day. 但我们每天都一起玩
[12:16] And, um… 然后…
[12:19] It’s stupid. It’s stupid. 太蠢了 太傻逼了
[12:23] – What? – I just… -怎么了 -我…
[12:27] I misread… the whole situation. 我完全… 没搞清状况
[12:33] And now it’s gonna be really, really, really… 现在一定变得非常 非常 非常…
[12:36] really fucking awkward. 非常尴尬
[12:38] And I guess that 我觉得
[12:41] hanging out with her was… 和她一起玩…
[12:44] was the best thing that’s happened to me in a while, so… 是最近发生在我身上最好的事…
[12:50] Does the way in which you feel about her remind you of anything? 和她在一起时的感觉熟悉吗
[12:55] – What do you mean? – You know, like… the obsession, -什么意思 -就像… 同样的迷恋
[13:00] the feelings, the withdrawal. 感觉 戒断
[13:05] What, like drugs? 怎么 像毒品吗
[13:08] Bingo. 没错
[13:10] Okay, but this is a good thing. 好吧 但这是件好事
[13:13] Didn’t drugs feel real good the first time you tried ’em? 你最吸毒时感觉也很好吗
[13:29] Shit. 我操
[13:44] Yeah. It’s gon’ be a good night, tonight, man. 今晚会超棒的 兄弟
[13:46] Let’s get this money. 大赚一笔吧
[13:59] What’s good, bro? 怎么样 哥们儿
[14:01] Fuck. 我操
[14:02] – You wanna go on the Gravitron? – Uh, no. -去做星际飞船吗 -不要
[14:04] – The Ferris wheel? – Nope. -摩天轮呢 -不要
[14:06] – Why? – Because I don’t wanna die. -为什么 -我还不想死
[14:08] Where are you? I’m standing by the fucking Ferris wheel. 你在哪儿 我就在摩天轮旁边
[14:12] I don’t see you. 我没看见你
[14:14] Why do you always do this to me? 你怎么每次都这样
[14:21] We’re gonna die, die! 要死了要死了
[14:23] Oh, my God. 我的天
[14:25] Stop! Stop! 别动 别动
[14:29] Stop! You’re rocking the fucking thing. 别动 你他妈要把机器晃散了
[14:31] – You’re rocking… – Oh, my God. -你要把… -我的妈
[14:36] Yo, are you at this Ferris wheel or that Ferris wheel? 你在哪个摩天轮旁边
[14:39] Well, how the fuck am I supposed to know which one you’re at? 我他妈怎么知道你在哪个
[14:41] You don’t fucking tell me… 你他妈的又没跟我说…
[14:43] Yeah, I know, I know. I’m on my way. I… 知道了 知道了 我这就过去…
[14:45] How am I supposed to know that there’s two Ferris wheels? 我怎么知道这儿有两个摩天轮
[14:50] – Yo, why are dressed like a hooker? – What? -你怎么穿得跟个妓女一样 -什么
[14:53] Jesus Christ, Maddy. I’m here with my parents. 我靠 玛迪 我和爸妈一起来的
[14:55] – So what? It’s the carnival. – No. It’s the chili cook-off. -那又怎样 这是嘉年华 -不 这是辣椒烹饪大赛
[14:58] It’s very important. I can’t have you 这很重要 我不能
[14:59] hanging out at the booth dressed like that. 让你穿成这样去我们的摊位
[15:00] Yeah, well maybe it’ll sell better. 说不定能卖得更好呢
[15:02] Yo, this isn’t a fucking joke, okay? 我没跟你开玩笑
[15:05] Why are you being like this? 你怎么这个样子
[15:06] Listen, my parents already don’t like you. 我爸妈本来就不喜欢你
[15:09] What? 什么
[15:11] Go home, get changed, 回家 换件衣服
[15:14] and come back looking like a person. Fuck. 回来时给我像个人样 靠
[15:24] – Well, did you break up again? – No. -你们又分手了吗 -没
[15:26] – Looks like you broke up again. – No, we didn’t. -看起来像分手了一样 -没有 没分
[15:28] If you ask me, she’s a distraction. 要我说 她只会让你分心
[15:33] Hurry up, guy, go! 快点 快上
[15:43] Hold on. 等一下
[15:46] Oh, my God. Jules! 我天 朱尔斯
[15:49] Come! 快来
[15:54] Hands and feet inside the ride unless you want to die. 手和脚不要伸出去 除非你想找死
[16:02] – Hey. – Hey. -你好啊 -你好
[16:05] I’m really fucking scared. 我慌得要死
[16:09] Oh, no! 我操
[16:50] – Hi. – Hey. -你好 -你好
[16:52] – I missed you. – I missed you, too. -我想你了 -我也想你了
[16:57] Um, I think she’s in love with her. 我觉得她爱上她了
[17:00] Really? 真的吗
[17:02] Yeah, like… Rue is in love with Jules, I think. 是啊… 我觉得鲁爱上朱尔斯了
[17:05] – Are you mad at me? – No. No, no. -你生我气了吗 -没有 没有
[17:11] Are you mad at me? 你生我的气了吗
[17:13] – No. – Okay. -也没有 -那就好
[17:15] Don’t you think? 你不觉得吗
[17:17] I hadn’t really thought about it. 我还真没想过
[17:19] Oh. I don’t know. 我也不知道
[17:22] Can we just pretend like what I did wasn’t super-weird? 我们能假装我没做超级奇怪的事吗
[17:25] – It wasn’t weird. It… – It was weird, but… -那不奇怪… -那很奇怪 但…
[17:28] we don’t have to talk about it. 我们不用谈这个
[17:32] Talk about what? 谈什么
[17:33] – Nothing. – Right. -没什么 -没错
[17:36] Okay, um… Anyway, I’m gonna go catch some friends. 好吧… 我要去找我朋友了
[17:40] – All right. – Okay. -好的 -嗯
[17:54] Mr. Jacobs. 雅各布斯先生
[17:55] – Stingray McKay. – I see you… -魔鬼鱼麦凯 -我过来…
[17:56] – I see what you got going on over here. – All right, chili. -看看你在做什么 -好的 给我辣椒
[17:57] Let me get some. 来点好吃的
[18:00] – Yo, what’s up, brother? – How you doin’, man? -怎么样 哥们 -不错啊 兄弟
[18:05] What are you… Are you guys, like, in a relationship? 你们俩… 在谈恋爱吗
[18:08] – Nah, we’re just chillin’. – Are you just chillin’? -没有 只是玩玩 -玩玩吗
[18:10] Yeah, we’re chillin’. 是的 玩玩
[18:13] Okay. Okay. 好吧 好吧
[18:16] Why haven’t I seen you on the field? 我在球场上怎么没见到你
[18:19] Just freshmen got to earn their due, that’s all. 新生在努力赢得席位 就这样
[18:22] You take that attitude, you’ll spend the rest of your life on the bench. 要是这么想 你一辈子就只能坐在板凳席上了
[18:27] It’s really not that big of a deal, Mr. Jacobs. It’s just the first season. 没什么大不了的 雅各布斯先生 只是第一个赛季
[18:30] No, it is a big deal. 不 这很重要
[18:31] You got one of the best slide-steps I’ve ever seen. 你的滑步是我见过最棒的
[18:34] You’ve got promise. You’ve got talent. 你有决心 也有天赋
[18:36] You’re not pushing yourself hard enough. 只是对自己还不够狠
[18:37] Dad, I think McKay’s gonna be just fine. 老爸 我觉得麦凯没问题的
[18:40] I’m just trying to help him keep a girl like her. 我只是在帮他留住她这样的女孩
[18:45] Why? It’s not like we’re in a relationship. 为什么 我们又没在谈恋爱
[18:48] – Plus, I don’t even care about football. – Whoa. -还有 我根本不在乎橄榄球 -好吧
[18:52] It’s not just football. It’s life. 那不仅是橄榄球 这是人生
[18:56] It’s about maintaining your focus. 是让你保持注意力
[18:58] It’s about putting your all into everything you do. 全心全意地投入每件事
[19:02] Why do you think I have the business I have? 不然你以为我如何拥有这份事业
[19:04] Why do think I have the family I have? 这样的家庭
[19:06] The success that I have? 并且获得成功的
[19:09] Why do think this chili 你知道为什么这个辣椒
[19:11] has been voted best chili in the county five years in a row? 连续五年都是全县第一吗
[19:14] ‘Cause you refuse to lose. 因为你永不言败
[19:18] No. It’s about who you want to become in the world. 不是 这在于你想成为什么样的人
[19:23] I’m just lookin’ out for you. 我只是为你着想
[19:28] – Bye. – Cassie. -再见 -凯西
[19:31] – What the fuck is her problem? – Come on, bro. -她什么毛病 -别这样 老兄
[19:38] Yo, Cass. Cass. 凯西 凯西
[19:41] Cass, stop. 凯西 等一下
[19:43] Why would you say that? 你为什么那样说
[19:45] That we’re just chillin’? 说我们只是玩玩吗
[19:47] It’s not that big of a deal, Cass. It’s a figure of speech. 这没什么 凯西 只是种说法
[19:49] – It is a big deal. – It’s really not. -这很重要 -别小题大做
[19:51] You literally just told me that you loved me. 你刚刚还说你爱我
[19:53] What does that have to do with anything? 这又有什么关系
[19:55] You just told Nate that we’re not even in a fucking relationship. 你跟内特说我们都没在谈恋爱
[19:58] That’s because I know the guy. He’s just gonna talk shit. 因为我了解那人 他会乱说的
[20:01] – Like what? – Like about you. -说什么 -关于你的事
[20:04] Or whatever, Cassie. 或者任何事情 凯西
[20:06] What do you mean, whatever? 任何事情是说什么
[20:08] Like whatever the fuck you’ve done. 你做过的任何事情
[20:12] What have I done, McKay? 麦凯 我做了什么
[20:15] Look, I don’t want to talk about this right now, Cass. 现在我不想谈这个 凯西
[20:17] We’re in the middle of a fucking carnival. 我们是来逛嘉年华的
[20:19] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[20:26] It’s not like it’s that big of a fucking secret, Cassie. 那些事不是什么秘密 凯西
[20:34] You know what? It’s cool. 没事
[20:36] We should just call it a night. I gotta get back, anyway. 今晚就这样吧 反正我也得回去了
[20:53] – So, what you was lookin’ for? – Molly. -你在找谁 -莫利[摇头丸]
[20:56] Oh. She over there workin’ at the pretzel stand. 她在那边的椒盐卷饼摊工作
[21:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:10] Hey. 你好
[21:12] – Hey. – You’re not having fun? -你好 -你不开心吗
[21:14] – No. – Yeah, me, neither. -不开心 -我也是
[21:17] You wanna do Molly? 想来点摇头丸吗
[21:20] Welcome to Pretzelmania. Can I take your order? 欢迎来到椒盐饼干屋 你们想买点什么吗
[21:23] How many pretzels do you want? 要几个
[21:26] – We don’t eat carbs. – Two, please. -我们不吃碳水化合物 -两个
[21:28] That’ll be forty. 40块
[21:35] So, you think Nate’s cheating on you? 你觉得内特劈腿了吗
[21:38] I don’t know. He’s just been acting super-weird lately. 我不知道 他最近一直很奇怪
[21:46] Have you gone through his phone? 你查过他手机了吗
[21:50] I’ve never not gone through someone’s phone. 我从来都会检查过别人的手机
[21:53] Bitch, you’re my soul mate. 你真懂我
[21:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:01] Yo, what’s going on with you and McKay? 你和麦凯怎么了
[22:03] I thought you two were in love. 我以为你们两个在谈恋爱
[22:05] Nate asked McKay if were were in a relationship, 内特问麦凯我们是不是在谈恋爱
[22:07] and McKay said that we were just chillin’. 麦凯说我们只是玩玩
[22:09] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -就是啊
[22:11] Honestly, fuck them both. 让他们两个见鬼去吧
[22:15] Right? 赞成
[22:17] Okay, so if I tell you something, 我告诉你一些事情
[22:18] you swear on your fucking life you won’t say a word? 你能以性命担保不会说出去吗
[22:20] Yeah. What? 当然 什么事情
[22:24] I went through Nate’s phone. 我看了内特的手机
[22:26] And it was weird. 内容很奇怪
[22:39] – Oh, my fucking God. – What? -我的天 -什么
[22:41] – That’s him. – Who? -那是他 -谁
[22:43] The guy. 那个家伙
[22:44] – What guy? – The one from the motel. -哪个家伙 -汽车旅馆跟我约炮的那个
[22:47] Okay, what guy are we looking at, exactly? 好吧 到底在说哪个家伙
[22:49] Okay, the one in the apron, serving the chili. 穿着围裙 正在卖辣椒的那个
[22:52] – I swear to God. – No fucking way. -我对天发誓 -不可能
[22:53] Jules, do you know who that is? 朱尔斯 你知道那个人是谁吗
[22:55] – Yeah, the guy from the motel. – That’s Cal Jacobs. -知道 汽车旅馆的那人 -那是卡尔·雅各布斯
[22:57] – Who’s that? – Nate Jacobs’s dad. -那是谁 -内特·雅各布斯的爸爸
[22:59] – That’s Nate’s dad? – Yes, that’s Nate’s dad. -那是内特的爸爸 -是的 内特的爸爸
[23:02] – No fucking way! – Yes, fucking way. -不可能 -就是他
[23:05] – You’re full of shit. – No way. -你在胡说 -我没有
[23:06] You’re full of shit. 你胡说
[23:09] Do you… Do you know who he is? 你… 你知道他是谁吗
[23:10] He fucking owns half this town. He built it. 半个小镇都是他的 是他建的
[23:12] All the apartment buildings past Kemper, they’re his. 经过坎珀的公寓大楼都是他的
[23:15] – Rue, I swear to God. – There’s no way. -鲁 我向天发誓 -不可能
[23:16] – That’s the guy I fucked. – There’s no way. -那是我睡过的家伙 -不可能
[23:18] Bullshit. 胡说
[23:19] I’m being a hundred percent serious. 我百分百认真
[23:22] – You… You don’t believe me? – No, actually. -你… 你不相信我 -说实话 不信
[23:25] – I don’t. – Okay. Watch. -我不信 -好了 看着
[23:36] Excuse me, sir. 打扰一下 先生
[23:42] Hi. Can I help you? 你好 请问你要什么
[23:44] Uh, can I please have a small cup of chili? 能给我一小杯辣椒吗
[23:49] Yeah, sure. 当然可以
[24:11] Shoot. 靠
[24:12] Sorry. 对不起
[24:18] Uh, it… it’s okay. It was my fault. 没关系 是我的错
[24:21] I’ll get you another cup. 我再给你拿一杯
[24:25] Hi. It’s two dollars. All the proceeds go to the football team. 你好 两美元 所有的收益归橄榄球队所有
[24:28] Uh… cool. 好的
[24:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:42] Thanks. 谢谢
[24:48] Yo, Nate, who was that? 内特 那是谁
[24:50] Her name’s Jules. She’s new here. 朱尔斯 新搬来的
[24:53] She goes to East Highland? 她也在东部高地中学上学吗
[24:56] Yeah. She’s a junior. 嗯 三年级的
[24:58] Damn. That’s jailbait. 见鬼 这是个祸水妞
[25:00] That’s too bad. 那太糟糕了
[25:06] – Nuts! – Why the fuck did you let me do that? -呆子 -为什么要我去
[25:08] I didn’t let you do that! You just fucking… 我没让你这样做 你他妈…
[25:09] You just did it. You went over there and you did it. 你就去了 你直接就过去了
[25:13] Did you see that his hands were fucking shaking? 你看到了他的手在颤抖吗
[25:15] – Yes, and then he dropped… – And then he fucking dropped the chili! -是的 然后他弄掉… -然后他他妈把辣椒弄掉了
[25:17] – Oh, my God. – He dropped the fucking chili. -我操 -他把辣椒弄掉了
[25:19] Oh, he dropped the fucking chili. And then he… 他把辣椒弄掉了 然后他…
[25:21] And then you looked at me. 然后你朝我看
[25:23] Yeah, because I was screaming inside. 是的 因为我内心在尖叫
[25:25] Yeah, well, that made him fucking look at me. 他也朝我看
[25:28] – He looked at me in the fucking eyes. – I’m sorry. -他用见鬼的眼神看着我 -对不起
[25:30] I feel so bad. That was literally the meanest thing 太糟糕了 这是我做过的
[25:32] – I’ve ever done. – Oh, shit, hold on. It’s my mom. -最卑鄙的事 -等下 我妈打来的
[25:34] Hey, Mom. 喂 妈妈
[25:38] Yeah. Yeah, no. 嗯 嗯 没有
[25:39] Well, because she’s been in the Gravitron for like 20 straight minutes. 因为她坐了二十分钟的星际飞船
[25:44] Yes, yes. I promise. We will be home by ten. 我保证 我们会在10点前到家
[25:48] Okay, I love you, too. 好的 我也爱你
[25:51] Apparently, Gia’s not answering her phone. 吉娅好像没有接妈妈的电话
[25:54] It’s just going straight to voicemail. 直接转入语音信箱了
[26:03] It burns. 太爽了
[26:07] It’s so weird to think that, like, 这样思考好奇妙
[26:10] no matter what happens, 无论发生什么
[26:12] the universe is just out here giving, like, zero fucks. 地球还是一样转 毫不影响
[26:22] – You look super cute. – Thanks. You, too. I love that shirt. -你看起来超可爱 -谢谢 你也是 我喜欢那裙子
[26:25] Thank you. Even though I have the same body as Bruno Mars. 谢谢 即使的身材跟火星哥一样
[26:27] – Shut up, you look hot. – No, I don’t. -别这样说 你很性感 -才没有
[26:30] – Yes, you do. – No, I don’t, -你很性感 -才没有
[26:31] ’cause these right here, they’re cutlets. 这里简直是停机坪
[26:33] No, they’re not. Trust me, these guys are super chill, okay? 才不是 相信我 这些家伙超有趣
[26:36] Do not worry. 别担心
[26:38] – Your mom’s, like, all organic, right? – Oh, yeah. Yeah. -你妈妈只吃有机食物 对吧 -是的
[26:40] – There’s your issue. – What do you mean? -问题就在这 -什么意思
[26:43] Uh, organic food doesn’t have any good hormones. 有机食物缺少荷尔蒙
[26:46] You gotta get her to buy, like, the regular stuff, okay? 你得让她买点普通的食物
[26:48] What’s the regular stuff? 什么是普通食物
[26:50] – Trust me. Oh, and milk, and milk. – No! I hate milk! -相信我 还有牛奶 -不 我讨厌牛奶
[26:53] At least three glasses a day. Three glasses. 至少一天喝三杯 三杯
[26:55] That’s how I went from a small A to a full B. 这就是我如何从小A变成满B罩杯的
[27:00] – Fine, I’ll try it. – I’m telling you. -好 我试试 -我跟你说
[27:02] – You gotta do it. – How old are the boys again? -你得试试 -那些男孩多大来着
[27:04] They’re, like, our age. Yeah. 和我们一样
[27:07] That’s a lot. 太多了
[27:09] – I know. – They are so good. -我知道 -太好喝了
[27:10] – Right? – I could drink these, like, -对吧 -我可以每天
[27:11] – every day of my life. – Yes. -都喝这个 -当然
[27:13] Uh, how ’bout you grab another slushie, 要不 你再去买杯思乐冰
[27:16] I go get more tickets, and then get super drunk and ride the Ferris wheel? 我去买几张票 喝得烂醉去坐摩天轮
[27:21] Deal. 就这么定了
[27:22] – Okay. – Okay. All right. -好 -好 没问题
[27:24] All right. 好的
[27:28] – Thank you. – No problem. -谢谢 -不客气
[27:49] Just tell your sister I really need her 告诉你姐姐我真的需要她
[27:51] – to cover my shift on Wednesday. – Okay. -星期三替我代班 -好
[27:53] For real. She’s not answering any of my texts. 说真的 她都不回我信息
[27:55] I promise you I will say something. 我保证会说的
[27:58] I’m supposed to meet my boyfriend’s family for the first time. 这是我第一次去见男朋友的家长
[28:01] It’s really important. 真的很重要
[28:02] Yeah, I got you. 好 我明白
[28:04] Thank you. You’re the best. 谢谢 你最好了
[28:18] – Honestly, fuck that whole family. – For real. -说实话 那家人都是傻逼 -确实
[28:21] ‘Cause right now I’m looking at a thousand versions of myself, 现在我正看着上千个自己
[28:24] and not only do I look good, I fucking feel good. 我不仅很好看 感觉也很好
[28:27] – It’s a bitch. – So, if they’ve got something to say, -真婊啊姐妹 -如果他们有什么要说
[28:29] they should just say it to my face, right? 就应该当着我的面说 对吧
[28:31] Or you could just say it to their fucking face. 或者你当着他们的面说
[28:33] – Right? – That’s what I would do. -对吧 -是我就会那么做
[28:37] – I feel like this is a turning point. – Totally. -我觉得这是个转折点 -完全没错
[28:40] We should just pick the hottest, 我们要从中选一个最性感
[28:43] most confident, bad bitch version of ourselves, 最自信并且最婊的自己
[28:48] and be that for the rest of the school year. 在剩余的学年里都这样
[28:53] And this year’s winner of the chili cook-off is… 本年度的辣椒烹饪大赛冠军是…
[28:56] Cal Jacobs! 卡尔·雅克布斯
[28:59] Make it six years and running! 连续六年获此殊荣
[29:19] Yeah, I’m not supposed to be here right now, 没错 我现在不该出现在这里
[29:21] because I’m dressed like a hooker, 因为我穿得像个妓女
[29:22] and none of you like me, 你们没人喜欢我
[29:24] but I just wanted to say congratulations. 不过我只是想说恭喜
[29:26] Maddy, get out of… 玛迪 离开…
[29:30] What in God’s name is your problem? 你他妈的怎么回事
[29:32] You, cunt. 你个荡妇
[29:44] ‘Sup, Cass? 什么事 凯西
[29:47] You wanna ride the carousel? 你想坐旋转木马吗
[29:50] Cool. 好啊
[29:52] Shit. She’s not answering. 操 她不接我电话
[29:55] It’s just going straight to voicemail. 直接转到了语音信箱
[29:55] I mean, she can’t be too far. 我想她不会走太远
[29:58] Well, I have to get her home in like, 30 minutes. 我得在三十分钟内送她回家
[30:00] – Gia! – Gia! -吉娅 -吉娅
[30:03] Excuse me. Sorry. 借过一下 不好意思
[30:06] Gia! 吉娅
[30:10] – Gia! – Gia! -吉娅 -吉娅
[30:15] Fuck. Okay. 我操
[30:17] It’d be faster if we split up. 我们分头找能快点
[30:19] – Yeah. Okay. Text me. Thank you. – Okay. -好 找到了给我短信 谢谢 -好
[30:24] I’m not gonna let you fucking embarrass me 我他妈不会再让你那样羞辱我
[30:25] like that again, I swear to fucking God. 我对天发誓
[30:28] Shut the fuck up! I’m fucking done with you! 他妈给我闭嘴 我受够你了
[30:30] – I’m so fucking done with you. – So what else is new? -我们彻底完了 -能说点新鲜的吗
[30:32] – I’m not fucking joking. – Yeah, fucking right. -我没跟你开玩笑 -对 太他妈的对了
[30:33] Calling my mom a cunt. What the fuck is actually wrong 骂我妈荡妇 你他妈的脑子
[30:36] – with your fucking brain? – I think you’re overreacting. -到底哪根筋不对 -我想你有些小题大做了
[30:41] You’re fucking dead to me. 你他妈的死定了
[30:44] Fuck you. 操你妈的
[30:48] – I do have one question, though. – Yo, what? -不过我有个问题 -什么问题
[30:54] Man, I’m telling you, that girl has some real, fucking issues. 我跟你说 那女孩真的脑子有病
[30:58] I have to use the bathroom. 我得去下洗手间
[31:02] Gia! 吉娅
[31:06] Gia! 吉娅
[31:09] Gia! 吉娅
[31:44] Got an extra cigarette? 还有烟吗
[32:19] Damn, you’re so fucking hot. 操 你太性感了
[32:23] I could ride the carousel for hours! 我可以一直坐旋转木马
[32:29] – Emma. Yo. – Yo, Rue. What up? -艾玛 -鲁 什么事
[32:31] – Have you seen Gia? – Yeah, like, over there. -你见过吉娅吗 -好像在那边
[32:35] – Over where? Where is she? – You know. Like, the Gravitron. -哪边 她在哪儿 -大概在星际飞船那里
[32:38] – Is she in the Gravitron? – No, she’s like, by it. -她在星际飞船那儿吗 -不 在附近
[32:41] I… I really have to pee. 我得去尿尿了
[32:53] Gia! 吉娅
[33:04] Gia! 吉娅
[33:07] Gia! 吉娅
[33:07] Aren’t you Luke Kasten? 你是卢克·卡斯滕吗
[33:10] Yeah. 嗯
[33:11] You used to go to East Highland, right? 你以前在东部高地中学上学 对吧
[33:14] Yeah, like, fuckin’ forever ago. 对 很久以前的事了
[33:18] I used to hear stories about you, like, all the time in middle school. 我常听到你在中学的传闻
[33:21] Oh, yeah? What kind of stories? 是吗 什么样的传闻
[33:26] That you had a… 你的…
[33:28] have a really big dick and fucked every girl in your grade. 鸡巴很大 你们年级每个女孩你都上过
[33:33] Basically. 差不多
[33:35] That’s cool. 很酷
[33:39] How old are you? 你多大了
[33:44] Sixteen. 十六岁
[34:16] I’m just saying, as your girlfriend, those pictures are a little suspicious. 我是说 作为你女朋友 这些照片有点可疑
[34:20] It’s not what it looks like. 不是你想的那样
[34:21] Yeah? Well, then, explain to me why you have 是吗 那你解释一下为什么你手机里
[34:23] someone else’s dick in your phone. 有别人的鸡巴照
[34:26] It’s really fucking complicated. 一言难尽啊
[34:27] How many reasons could there be? 能有多少原因
[34:30] I can’t explain it to you right now. 我现在无法跟你解释
[34:32] Yeah, what does that mean? 什么意思
[34:35] Look, I’m going through a lot of shit right now. 我现在一堆破事
[34:40] I need… I just… I need you to promise me 我得… 就… 我需要你保证
[34:41] that you’re not gonna tell a soul. 你不会告诉任何人
[34:43] I am not gonna tell anyone, I promise. 我不会告诉任何人 我保证
[34:45] – Like, on your life. – Yeah, on my life. -以性命保证 -以性命保证
[34:48] I’m sorry I got so angry at you before. 直接我对你发火 对不起
[34:52] I am sorry. 对不起
[34:59] I’m sorry. 对不起
[35:04] I love you. 我爱你
[35:07] Maddy, I love you. 玛迪 我爱你
[35:11] I got a lot of sh… 我碰到了很多…
[35:13] a lot of shit going on right now and I’m really confused. 很多破事 我真的很困惑
[35:16] I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[36:39] Ho, ho, ho. Nasty! 骚出水啊
[37:10] Gia! 吉娅
[37:14] What the hell? I’ve been calling you. 怎么回事 我一直在给你打电话
[37:16] Rue. 鲁
[37:20] – Are you stoned right now? – Nah. Um-mm. -你吸嗨了吗 -没有
[37:26] – We’re just chillin’. – Yeah, that’s my sister. -我们只是玩玩 -对 她是我姐
[37:28] – Yo, Roy. – What’s up? -罗伊 -干嘛
[37:30] This is Rue’s little sis. 她是鲁的妹妹
[37:32] Oh, yeah. I knew that by the way she was hittin’ the weed. 从她抽大麻的样子我就知道了
[37:35] That’s me. 就是我
[37:37] All right, Gia, get up. Let’s go. 吉娅 起来 我们走
[37:38] What do you mean, let’s go? You see we’re having a funky good time. 什么意思 你没看见我们玩得正嗨吗
[37:43] – That’s great. – I’m having the best time. -很好 -我是玩得很开心
[37:45] – We need to go, now. – We having the best time. -我们回家 就现在 -我们玩得正嗨呢
[37:47] Gia, get the fuck up and let’s go. 吉娅 快起来 我们走
[37:49] I’m not playing with you. 我没在和你开玩笑
[37:51] What’d you do? Decide to just clean up, 你想干嘛 戒毒之后
[37:53] – and, like, oh, I wanna become a mom? – Right? -就要当老妈子了吗 -就是
[37:55] – Gia, get the fuck up. Let’s go. Now. – Mom. What’s your problem, Mom? -吉娅 快起来 我们走 -妈妈 你怎么了
[37:59] Hey, if she’s a mom, you know she a MILF. 如果她是妈妈 肯定是个辣妈
[38:04] Get up. 快起来
[38:06] Yo, for real. When’d you become such a bitch? 说真的 你啥时候变得这么烦人
[38:13] Excuse me? 什么
[38:15] Was it after you fuckin’ OD’d? 是你吸毒过量之后吗
[38:19] Yeah. It’s good. I know it’s only weed, 没事 就是一些大麻
[38:23] but you might get addicted. 但你可能会上瘾
[38:28] Get up. 起来
[38:30] Just hope you don’t get addicted again. 希望你别再吸上瘾了
[38:34] All I’m saying is, if I were you, 如果我是你的话
[38:35] I wouldn’t be taking advice from her. 我才不会听她的
[38:39] Yo. Text me. 发短信给我
[38:43] Don’t do that shit again, all right? 别再吸这玩意了 好吗
[38:45] You fucking scared me. 你吓坏我了
[38:59] Hey. 你好
[39:05] Look, I know you have the power to ruin my life right now. 我知道你现在就能把我毁了
[39:08] I’m begging you, pleading with you, 我求你 恳求你
[39:13] please don’t. 请不要这么做
[39:16] I know you already told your friend. I saw her look at me. 我知道你已经告诉你朋友了 我看见她在看我
[39:19] She won’t tell anyone. 她不会告诉任何人
[39:22] – I promise. – ‘Cause if this ever came out, -我保证 -这事一旦被发现
[39:25] I’d lose everything. I’d lose everything. 我将一无所有 一无所有
[39:30] I’ll do whatever you want me to do. 只要你愿意保密 我什么都愿意做
[39:38] I have no intention of, like, hurting you or anything. 我没有想要伤害你什么的
[39:46] I’m sorry about earlier. 之前的事 我很抱歉
[39:49] That was kind of dumb. 那确实挺蠢的
[39:54] That’s okay. 好吧
[39:58] I just wanted to… 我只是想…
[40:00] It won’t be a thing. 不用因此困扰
[40:02] – Don’t worry. – Thank you. -别担心 -谢谢你
[40:07] Thank you so much. 真的 十分感谢你
[40:44] Where were you? 你去哪了
[40:46] – What’s wrong? – I just think the Molly’s, like, -怎么了 -我觉得那摇头丸
[40:48] way too strong or something. 效力太强了
[41:00] So… did you come? 你… 高潮了吗
[41:04] No. 没有
[41:15] Uh, do you think Mom’s gonna be 你觉得妈妈会
[41:18] sitting in the living room when we get there? 坐在客厅等我们回家吗
[41:20] – No, she won’t. – Okay. -不 她不会 -好吧
[41:24] Because, if, um… 因为… 如果我走进去看到她
[41:27] If I walked in there, I wouldn’t know what to say. 我都不知道该说什么
[41:29] – I wouldn’t say hi. – No, she’s… She’s gonna be in her bed. -我可能都不会打招呼 -不 她… 在床上
[41:33] Trust me. Look, I need you, when we get home, 相信我 我们到家后
[41:35] to just go straight to your room and hide under the covers. Okay? 你直接回房间 进被窝
[41:38] Just let me deal with her. 我来跟她说
[41:41] Wh-what are you gonna tell her? 你会怎么说
[41:44] I don’t know yet. 我也不知道
[41:48] What are you laughing at? 你在笑什么
[41:52] You good? 你还好吗
[41:56] Come here. 过来
[42:04] She’s still a little sick from riding the Gravitron so many times. 她玩太多次星际飞船了 现在还有点难受
[42:08] – Should I check on her? – Oh, no. It’s good. I got it. -要我去看看她吗 -不用了 我来就行
[42:13] Thank you for looking out for her tonight. 谢谢你今晚照顾她
[42:18] – Of course. – Love you. -没事 -爱你
[42:20] – Love you, too. Good night, Mom. – Good night. -我也爱你 晚安妈妈 -晚安
[43:40] Hey. Shut the door. 把门关上
[45:22] Hey. 你好
[45:26] Tyler? 是泰勒吗
[45:45] No. No! 不 不要
[45:47] No, I’m not trying to hurt you. I’m not. 我不是要来伤害你 我不是
[45:49] I’m not here to hurt you. 我来这里 不是要伤害你
[45:51] I know that you have these ideas about me, 我知道你认为我会那么做
[45:54] based on the first time that we met, and I understand that. 基于我们第一次见面的事 我能理解
[45:58] But I’m not the person that you met that night. 但我和那晚不一样了
[46:01] Can you let go of me? 你能让我走吗
[46:20] You know, over the past few weeks… 你知道吗 过去几个星期…
[46:24] I’ve spent… 我…
[46:26] every moment of every day getting to know you. 无时无刻不在了解你
[46:32] At night… 夜晚…
[46:34] I fall asleep to you. 我想着你入睡
[46:37] And in the morning… 清晨…
[46:40] I wake up to you. 我因你苏醒
[46:45] I kind of feel closer to you than I do to anyone in the whole world. 相比世界上任何人 我和你更亲近
[46:53] I don’t trust you, Nate. 内特 我不相信你
[47:00] I don’t trust you, either. 我也不相信你
[47:31] – Open your mouth. – Nate… -张开嘴 -内特…
[47:34] Wider. 张大点
[47:38] Nate. Nate, stop. 内特 内特 住手
[47:43] God, are you broken inside. 你内心都破碎了吗
[47:47] And that’s precisely why I don’t trust you. 正因如此 我才不相信你
[47:53] Because you’re so broken you don’t even trust yourself. 你已经破碎到自己都不相信自己了
[47:59] And that’s scary. 这太吓人了
[48:02] Not just for you, but for me. 不仅吓到你 也吓到我了
[48:06] And for my entire family. 还有我全家人
[48:11] I wouldn’t answer that. You’re gonna wanna hear this. 换我就不会回 你得听我把话说完
[48:14] Over the last three weeks, 在过去的三周里
[48:17] you have knowingly produced and distributed child pornography. 你故意拍摄和传播儿童色情内容
[48:22] Including obscene images that were taken on school property. 包括那些在学校里拍的淫秽照片
[48:25] I’ve compiled all these photos, 我搜集了所有照片
[48:28] along with an IP address, and an account that’s linked to your name. 包括IP地址 以及关联到你的帐号
[48:34] I don’t know if you’re familiar with child pornography laws in this state. 我不知道你了不了解本州的儿童色情法
[48:40] But they apply to minors just as they apply to adults. 未成年人犯罪与成人同罪
[48:45] I sent them to you. 我是发给你了
[48:47] No. You sent them 不 你发给了
[48:49] to an account of a person that doesn’t fucking exist. 一个根本不存在的账号
[48:53] And I mean, anyone can anonymously report child pornography, right? 每个人都可以匿名举报儿童色情内容
[48:59] – Then I’d tell them everything. – Okay. -那我就把事情都告诉他们 -行啊
[49:03] You could do that, but, um… 你可以这么做 但…
[49:06] here’s what would definitely happen. 就会发生这些事情
[49:10] You’d end up on a sex offenders list. 你会出现在性犯罪者名单上
[49:14] It means no more college. 没法上大学
[49:18] It’s gonna be very fucking difficult to find a job. 也很难找工作
[49:24] And everywhere you go, 无论你到哪里
[49:27] for the rest of your life, 你的余生
[49:29] you’ll be harassed, and spat at, 你都会被骚扰 被唾弃
[49:32] and treated like a fucking animal. 被像一个禽兽一样对待
[49:35] You deserve better than that. ‘Cause I know you. 你值得更好的 我了解你
[49:41] You’re kind. 你很善良
[49:45] You’re smart. You’re generous. 你很聪明 也很优雅
[49:48] You got a big heart. 你心胸宽广
[49:50] You deserve whatever the fuck it is in this world that you want. 你值得拥有世界上你想要的一切
[49:56] So keep your head down. 所以低调点
[49:58] Keep your mouth shut. 闭上嘴
[50:02] Don’t try to ruin my life, 别试图毁了我的生活
[50:05] and I won’t have to ruin yours. 那我也不会毁了你的
[50:10] You know what I think? 你知道我在想什么吗
[50:14] I think you’re a fucking faggot, just like your daddy. 你就是个该死的同性恋 跟你爸一样
[50:30] You have a nice night. 晚安
[51:20] – Hey. – Hey. -你好 -你好
[51:22] Do you think I could, uh, sleep over? 我能在这里过夜吗
[51:26] Yeah. Yeah, of course. Come on. 当然 快进来
[52:07] Is everything okay? 没什么事吧
[52:16] Here. 给你
[52:21] So how’d the date go with Tyler? 今晚和泰勒约会顺利吗
[52:36] He didn’t look like his picture. 他和照片里不一样
[52:57] Come here. 过来
[53:21] Are you sure you’re okay? 你确定你还好吗
[54:29] What? 怎么了
亢奋

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亢奋(Euphoria)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亢奋(Euphoria)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

亢奋(Euphoria)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme