时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | I heard there’s a recording of you | 我听说有一段 |
[00:18] | engaged in sexual activity. | 你参与性行为的视频 |
[00:22] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[00:25] | For the first time since getting out of rehab, I was feeling good about the world. | 自从我离开戒毒所 第一次感觉到世间的美好 |
[00:30] | Keep your mouth shut. | 闭上嘴 |
[00:32] | These dudes ain’t fucking around. | 这些家伙可不是开玩笑的 |
[00:35] | Come on, just try it. | 来吧 试试 |
[00:38] | You’re so hot. | 你真性感 |
[00:39] | I’m just trying to get back at my ex-boyfriend. | 我只想报复我的傻逼前男友 |
[00:43] | Let me take you out tonight. | 我今晚带你出去玩 |
[00:46] | Hey, I’m Ethan. | 你好 我是伊桑 |
[00:48] | I’m Kat. | 我叫凯特 |
[00:50] | Cassie’s smitten like a kitten with you. | 凯西被你迷得神魂颠倒 |
[00:53] | Why you gotta make everything so sexual? | 怎么什么事都扯上性 |
[01:24] | When Kat was 11 years old, | 凯特十一岁的时候 |
[01:25] | she went on a family vacation to Sandals, Jamaica. | 和家人一起去牙买加的桑德斯度假 |
[01:30] | I need help! Someone get this jellyfish off me! | 救救我 谁能帮我把那水母赶走 |
[01:35] | She quickly discovered that she hated the ocean. | 她瞬间意识到自己讨厌大海 |
[01:43] | But fucking loved virgin piña coladas. | 但爱死了凤梨奶霜酒 |
[01:47] | Up until that moment, Kat had a relatively good life. | 在那之前 凯特的生活还不错 |
[01:51] | I mean, life wasn’t amazing, | 虽然谈不上多姿多彩 |
[01:53] | but it’s not like she fantasized about killing herself. | 但不至于让她成天寻死觅活 |
[01:56] | It was good enough. She was popular enough, smart enough. | 生活还算顺利 她聪明伶俐 很受欢迎 |
[02:00] | The only thing that was, like, actually amazing was Daniel. | 在这之中唯一称得上完美的 就是丹尼尔了 |
[02:06] | Daniel was like a dream, like, gorgeous, like, really nice. | 丹尼尔像是她的白马王子 英俊潇洒 温柔贴心 |
[02:10] | Like, the kind of boy that would text her every night before bed and say… | 他每天睡前都会发信息给她… |
[02:16] | And the kind of boy that would meet her outside of school every morning | 每天早晨都会在校门口等她 |
[02:19] | just to make sure he could hold her hand as they walked down the hall. | 就为了能牵着她的手一起走过走廊 |
[02:24] | She could never figure out why Daniel chose her, | 她想不明白为什么丹尼尔这样的人会选择她 |
[02:27] | what Daniel actually liked or loved about her. | 也不明白丹尼尔到底喜欢她哪里 |
[02:30] | She just knew it felt really good. | 她只知道那种感觉很好 |
[02:32] | Whatever. It didn’t matter. It’s better not to jinx these things. | 随便吧 这也不重要 最好别纠结这些东西 |
[02:38] | – Can I have another one? – Sure. | -我能再喝一个吗 -当然 |
[02:42] | During her eight-day stay on that stupid island, | 在岛上八天里 |
[02:45] | Kat drank 72 virgin piña coladas. | 凯特喝了72杯凤梨奶霜酒 |
[02:49] | She was in heaven. | 她宛如置身天堂 |
[02:55] | And then she got home. | 等她回到家时 |
[03:00] | Oh, my God. What happened? | 我的天啊 怎么回事 |
[03:04] | When Kat had left for Jamaica, she was 107 pounds, | 凯特出发去牙买加前 只有97斤 |
[03:08] | when she returned, she weighed in at whopping… | 当她回来后 体重激增… |
[03:13] | Get up! | 上来 |
[03:14] | Despite being five-two, which was tall for her age… | 即使身高有158厘米 超过了平均身高… |
[03:18] | her body was not prepared to house the extra 20 pounds. | 但她的身体并没准备好承受这多余的9公斤 |
[03:22] | It was noticeable. | 肉眼可见地胖了 |
[03:32] | Kat did her best to minimize the fallout. | 凯特想尽办法藏住身上的赘肉 |
[03:44] | – You’re wearing two sweatshirts? – No. | -你穿了两件外套 -没有 |
[03:48] | At least Daniel didn’t make a big deal out of it. | 至少丹尼尔没有太当回事 |
[03:50] | That’s why she liked him. He didn’t care about what people thought. | 这也是她喜欢他的原因 他不在意周围人的想法 |
[03:54] | He liked her for whatever reasons he liked her, | 以他自己的理由喜欢着凯特 |
[03:57] | and 20 stupid pounds would never change that. | 增加的9公斤也不会改变这点 |
[04:02] | Until fourth period. | 直到第四节课 |
[04:11] | It wasn’t even in Daniel’s handwriting. | 这甚至都不是丹尼尔的笔迹 |
[04:15] | It was Kendra Sutherland’s. | 是肯德拉·萨瑟兰写的 |
[04:20] | Whatever. Fuck her. Fuck him. | 管它呢 婊子配狗 天长地久 |
[04:24] | She didn’t actually love Daniel. She was 11. | 她没有爱过丹尼尔 她只有十一岁 |
[04:27] | And when you’re 11, you fall in love with, like, everyone and everything. | 你十一岁时 会爱上周围的任何人任何事 |
[04:30] | It’s not real love. | 这根本不是真爱 |
[04:32] | Real love is when you can’t exist without someone, | 真爱是那个对你来说不可或缺的人 |
[04:34] | when you’d rather die than be apart, | 是那种爱到死去活来的感觉 |
[04:37] | and the whole world goes dark, and nothing else matters | 是当整个世界变得灰暗时 有了眼前这个人 |
[04:39] | but the person standing in front of you. | 一切都不再重要 |
[04:41] | I just want you to know I’m in. I am all in. | 我想告诉你我爱你 全心全意 |
[04:45] | For the first time in 140 years, | 这140年以来 我第一次 |
[04:48] | I felt something I thought had been lost to me forever. | 感受到了我以为早已消逝在时间中的爱意 |
[04:51] | Say you’ll wait for me. | 说你会等我 |
[04:53] | We love each other. | 我们深爱着彼此 |
[04:55] | That’s real love, and those were real men. | 这才是真爱 这些才是真正的男人 |
[04:59] | Men who’d never leave her, disappoint her, break her heart. | 他们永远不会弃她而去 让她失望 或令她心碎神伤 |
[05:04] | Real men whose love would spark and ignite and inspire. | 真正的男人带来的爱能激起火花 鼓舞人心 |
[05:12] | The summer before high school she started writing fan fiction. | 高中前那个暑假她开始写同人小说 |
[05:16] | By the year’s end, she had become | 年底之前 她已经成为了 |
[05:17] | one of the most prolific smut writers on Tumblr. | 汤不热上最高产的肉文写手之一 |
[05:21] | She was known for her AU crossovers and her consistent NC-17 ratings. | 她以写架空文和一贯的限制级内容而出名 |
[05:26] | But what made her famous was her story, “The First Night,” | 真正让她成名的是 “第一夜” |
[05:29] | a 7,000-word fic that was largely credited | 那是篇七千多字的 |
[05:32] | with starting the “Larry Stylinson” conspiracy theory. | “哈里·斯泰尔林森”CP文 |
[05:37] | That Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson of One Direction were secretly fucking. | 描写了单向乐队的哈里·斯泰尔斯和路易斯·汤姆林森的地下情爱故事 |
[05:42] | “It’s the first night of the ‘Take Me Home’ tour.” | “这是’带我回家’巡演的第一夜” |
[05:46] | London, we’ve got a little song for you tonight! | 伦敦 我们要为你献上一曲 |
[05:49] | “Louis was unusually nervous. | “路易斯出乎意料地紧张起来 |
[05:51] | His mouth was dry, palms sweating, | 口干舌燥 手心出汗 |
[05:53] | when suddenly, he felt the press of Harry’s body from behind. | 突然间 他感受到哈里的身体从背后压上 |
[05:58] | “Harry can sense the nervous tension running through Louis’s stiff body. | 哈里发觉路易斯紧张的情绪贯穿了他紧绷的身体 |
[06:01] | – ‘What are you doing?’ – ‘To calm your nerves.’ | -‘你在干什么’ -‘帮你放松神经’ |
[06:04] | ‘You’re my best mate, and this is what mates do for one another.’ | ‘你是我最好的朋友 这是我应该做的’ |
[06:07] | – ‘But Harry, what if someone sees?’ – ‘Let them.’ | -‘但是哈里 万一被别人看见了怎么办’ -‘那就看吧’ |
[06:15] | “As Harry takes Louis into his mouth with surprising ease, | 哈里轻松地将路易斯含进口中 |
[06:18] | he begins to suck his cock with torturous finesse.” | 熟练地逗弄着路易斯的欲望” |
[06:51] | Kat doesn’t even have asthma. | 凯特根本没有哮喘 |
[06:54] | She’s just fat and doesn’t wanna exercise. | 她就是太胖了不想运动 |
[06:59] | With 72 hours of publishing “The First Night,” | “第一夜”在上线的三天内 |
[07:02] | it had garnered 184,265 notes, | 收获了十八万四千二百六十五条评论 |
[07:07] | and then three weeks later, Kat had amassed over 53,000 followers. | 三周后 凯特粉丝数突破了五万三 |
[07:12] | She had become extremely popular… online. | 她红得发紫… 只限于网络 |
[07:16] | No one in real life knew that she was famous. | 现实中没人知道她很出名 |
[07:22] | And no one online knew that her life was actually super depressing. | 而网上的人也不知道她的现实生活有多么无聊乏味 |
[07:27] | Ew! Take those things off. | 快把那东西脱下 |
[07:34] | She’d regularly fantasize about telling her followers | 她会时不时幻想与粉丝交流 |
[07:37] | how much she hated her school, her town, | 告诉他们自己多么讨厌学校 讨厌这地方 |
[07:40] | and how everyone in it was full of shit and a fucking asshole. | 还有那些屁都不是的烂人 |
[07:43] | She’d tell them to surround the school, | 她会让粉丝包围学校 |
[07:45] | show up right after the morning bell prepared for war. | 在早课铃响起时向学校发起进攻 |
[07:54] | They’d demand the release of their queen. | 他们会要求学校释放他们的女王 |
[07:58] | And if anyone even hesitated… | 但凡有人犹豫不决… |
[08:05] | The scary thing is, is they’d actually do it. | 最可怕的是 这些粉丝真的会照做 |
[08:10] | They’d do anything she asked. | 他们会听从她说的每一句话 |
[08:13] | That’s how much they loved her. | 他们就是能爱她至此 |
[08:16] | Granted, they didn’t know who she was or what she looked like. | 当然 他们不知道她的真实身份和长相 |
[08:27] | It’s me, ThunderKitKat. | 是我 雷霆奇巧 |
[08:42] | And then that video came out. And they did see what she looked like, | 那段视频发布了 他们也看到了她的真实长相 |
[08:46] | and they still loved her. | 而他们仍然爱她 |
[08:48] | And not only did they love her, they wanted to fuck her. | 这次他们不止是爱她 他们还想上她 |
[09:38] | Hey, I’m Rue. I’m an addict. | 我叫鲁 是个瘾君子 |
[09:41] | Hi, Rue. | 你好 鲁 |
[09:43] | And I’ve been clean for 60 days. | 我已经戒毒六十天了 |
[09:49] | For the record, I’m not not telling the truth. | 声明一下 我没有说谎 |
[09:51] | I’ve actually been doing really well. | 我最近做得很好 |
[09:53] | Because the morning after that whole | 因为在那个满脸纹身的毒贩和芬太尼 |
[09:55] | drug-dealer-face-tattoo fentanyl excursion, | 事件发生之后的那个清晨 |
[09:59] | I… got in a little bit of trouble… | 我… 我惹上了点儿麻烦… |
[10:01] | Oh, shit. | 操 完了 |
[10:04] | …for disappearing for like 16 hours. | …因为我消失了整整十六个小时 |
[10:07] | 妈妈 23个未接来电 妈妈 31则新消息 妈妈 6个未接视频来电 | |
[10:09] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[10:13] | – I’m sorry. My phone died. – Bullshit. You’re doing drugs. | -对不起 我手机没电了 -别扯蛋 你又吸毒了 |
[10:16] | – I’m not doing drugs. – Then where have you been? | -我没有 -那你去哪儿了 |
[10:18] | And why weren’t you answering you phone? | 为什么不接我电话 |
[10:20] | – Why are you sneaking into the house? – I was with someone. | -你又为什么要偷偷溜回家 -我和别人在一起 |
[10:23] | – Who? – It… It doesn’t matter, Mom. | -谁 -这… 这不重要 妈妈 |
[10:25] | It matters, Rue. | 这很重要 鲁 |
[10:27] | It matters. You’re doing drugs. | 这很重要 你又吸毒了 |
[10:30] | Gia, go back to sleep. | 吉娅 回去睡觉 |
[10:32] | – Rue, are you… are you okay? – I’m fine. You can go back to sleep. | -鲁 你… 你还好吗 -我很好 你快回去睡吧 |
[10:36] | She’s okay, baby. Okay, go to bed. Good night. | 她很好 宝贝 回去睡觉吧 晚安 |
[10:45] | I will not allow you to walk up into this house | 我绝不会允许你凌晨五点半溜回家 |
[10:47] | at 5:30 in the morning and lie to my face. | 然后恬不知耻地撒谎 |
[10:50] | So tell me the truth right now. Where were you? | 现在给我实话 你去哪儿了 |
[10:54] | I don’t want to have to tell you everything that’s going on in my life. | 我不想把我生活中的每一件事都告诉你 |
[10:57] | If you want to drug test me, just drug test me. | 如果你想给我做药检的话 请便吧 |
[11:04] | She wasn’t the only person upset with me. | 她不是唯一一个生我气的人 |
[11:07] | I’m not kidding, Rue. I’m not trying to become best friends with someone | 我说真的 鲁 我不想和那些 |
[11:11] | who’s gonna fucking kill themself. | 会杀死自己的人们成为朋友 |
[11:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:18] | I didn’t mean to do this. | 我不是故意的 |
[11:21] | I’ve been through, like… | 我已经经历了… |
[11:24] | enough traumatic shit in my life that I don’t… | 太多痛苦的破事儿了 我不想… |
[11:28] | – I can’t like… – I get it. | -我没法再承受… -我明白了 |
[11:31] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[11:34] | I don’t want to be around you if you don’t stop using drugs. | 如果你不戒毒 我就不跟你玩了 |
[11:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:49] | I mean it. | 我认真的 |
[11:52] | I know. I’ll stop. | 我知道 我会戒的 |
[11:56] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[11:59] | I just need you to do me a favor. | 但我要你帮我个忙 |
[12:04] | You’re not gonna like it. | 你可能不太愿意 |
[12:16] | You’re still grounded until I don’t even fucking know. | 你还是要被禁足 时间未知 |
[12:19] | – What else is there? – I told you I wasn’t lying. | -还有什么 -我说了我没撒谎 |
[12:36] | So, I decided to stay clean. And I have been, for a while. | 我下定决心戒毒 成功了一段时间 |
[12:47] | But I’ve also been coming to this meeting for longer. | 我也多参加了几次戒毒会 |
[12:51] | Girl, it’s your 60 days today, right? | 好孩子 戒毒60天了对吧 |
[12:54] | Ah! Oh, God. So good! | 老天 真棒 |
[12:57] | Hmm, I don’t know. I just didn’t want to depress anyone. | 我也不知道 我只是不想再让别人失望 |
[13:00] | Plus, I really have been trying, and that counts for something. | 还有 我真的在努力 这很重要 |
[13:05] | Two months ago, I woke up from a comma. | 两个月前 我从昏迷中醒来 |
[13:09] | I didn’t know what happened, | 不知道发生了什么 |
[13:11] | but from the looks of my mother and little sister’s faces, | 但通过我妈妈和妹妹的表情 |
[13:16] | I knew that… | 我知道… |
[13:18] | whatever it was, whatever I did… | 不管是什么… |
[13:22] | it wasn’t good. | 肯定不是好事 |
[13:29] | It scared them. | 她们被吓到了 |
[13:32] | It really scared them. | 被吓得半死 |
[13:37] | And, at that moment, I decided to at least try and change. | 那时 我决定试着做出改变 |
[13:42] | ‘Cause I owe it to them. | 那是我欠她们的 |
[13:44] | I owe it to everyone I love, and everyone who loves me. | 我欠所有我爱的和爱我的人 |
[13:53] | The hardest part, has been… | 最痛苦的是… |
[13:57] | …feeling like I owe it to myself. | 感觉我也对不起自己 |
[14:02] | And, maybe that’ll get easier. | 或许 那会变得容易一些 |
[14:09] | I hope it will. Thank you. | 希望如此 谢谢 |
[14:16] | I don’t know. It’s just been a really weird couple of weeks. | 我也不清楚 这几周真的很奇怪 |
[14:20] | I didn’t know it at the time, but Jules was falling in love. | 我那时还不知道 朱尔斯恋爱了 |
[15:37] | 纯情男118: 你会成为大牌时装设计师的 你品味这么棒 | |
[16:26] | 纯情男118: 要是电影的话 演到这是不是该亲嘴了 | |
[16:48] | I’m not saying I’m in love. | 才不是恋爱 |
[16:51] | I’m just saying I really, really, really like him. | 只是我真的 真的 真的很喜欢他 |
[16:55] | – Who? ShyGuy118? – His name is Tyler. | -谁 纯情男118吗 -他叫泰勒 |
[16:59] | It doesn’t really matter. They’re both little fuckboy names. | 这不重要 都是些炮王的名字 |
[17:01] | He’s not. For real, like, he’s so sweet. | 他才不是 他可贴心了 |
[17:06] | – What school does he go to? – St. Mary’s. | -他在哪儿上学 -圣玛丽 |
[17:09] | Ew. Private school. | 私立学校 真恶心 |
[17:12] | You’re just jealous. | 你吃醋了 |
[17:14] | Aside from that being a really shitty thing to say, it’s also not true. | 虽然说这话很没劲 但我没吃醋 |
[17:19] | She’d just been acting weird all week. | 她这一周都很奇怪 |
[17:22] | I’m not jealous. | 我没吃醋 |
[17:24] | I mean, you’ve been acting weird, like, all week. | 可你这一周都表现得很奇怪 |
[17:27] | – What? – Yeah, like, | -怎么了 -比如 |
[17:28] | every time I’m on my phone, you just stop talking. | 我一掏出手机 你就沉默了 |
[17:31] | – You’re literally like my dad. – Sorry. | -像我老爸一样 -对不起 |
[17:34] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[17:38] | You wanna see his dick? | 想看看他的鸡巴吗 |
[17:52] | 我真为你着迷 我能看看你的脚吗 | |
[18:08] | Stick it out! | 忍住 |
[18:12] | What a tiny twink! | 多迷你啊 |
[18:14] | – Shut it. Just give it… – What the fuck? | -闭嘴 让我… -什么鬼 |
[18:21] | Fucking step on it. It’s too small, | 他妈踩上去吧 它太小了 |
[18:23] | – It could never satisfy you. – Kat! Dinner! | -永远满足不了你 -凯特 吃晚饭了 |
[18:28] | I’ll get her. | 我去叫她 |
[18:30] | Ay, Jesus, girl. | 老天爷啊 |
[18:33] | Kat! Hey! | 凯特 |
[18:36] | What? | 干嘛 |
[18:38] | Take pictures of your toes later. Dinner’s on the table. | 过会儿再拍你的脚趾 晚饭好了 |
[18:48] | Bye. Love you. See ya. | 爱你 拜拜 |
[18:55] | I can’t believe I haven’t even told you, how insane my parents are being. | 我都没告诉你我爸妈有多神经 |
[18:59] | All week long, she’s just been going on and on… | 一整周了 她一直一直… |
[19:02] | about how much she hates my dad. | 抱怨她有多讨厌我爸 |
[19:04] | I’m just like, you can’t do this to me. He’s my dad. | 我就觉得 她不能这样 那是我爸爸 |
[19:08] | I don’t know. I know he has issues, but so does she. | 我也不懂 我知道他有问题 但她也有 |
[19:10] | And he’s not telling me shit about her. | 我爸也不会跟我讲我妈的坏话 |
[19:12] | Yeah. That’s, like, not cool of your mom to put you in that situation. | 你妈不该让你左右为难的 |
[19:16] | Yeah, but if I say that, then she’s gonna make me an enemy, too. | 没错 但如果我这么说 她也会把我当成敌人 |
[19:20] | Literally the last thing I need right now is… | 说实话我现在最不需要的就是… |
[19:22] | Who keeps texting you? | 谁一直给你发信息 |
[19:25] | – My dad. – Well, do you want me to respond? | -我爸 -要我帮你回吗 |
[19:26] | – He’s texted you like 15 times. – No, I’ll just… call him later. | -他发了快15条了 -不用… 过会儿我打给他 |
[19:39] | I mean, it’s huge, right? | 很大 对吧 |
[19:43] | Don’t front. It’s a big dick. | 别皱眉头 这是个大鸡巴 |
[19:45] | You know what? It may be, but, we can’t really tell, | 或许是 但不好说 |
[19:47] | ’cause it’s just fucking floating in space. | 因为它立在那儿 |
[19:49] | – So? – So, there’s no way to compare scale. | -所以呢 -所以不好比较出尺寸 |
[19:52] | You know If there’s a fucking hand in the frame, at least you can be like Okay | 如果照片里有只手 你还能比较下 |
[19:54] | it’s about the size of an adult male hand. | 差不多是成年男性手掌的大小 |
[19:56] | Or like twice the size. Or a fucking fraction of the size. | 或者两倍大 或者几分之几 |
[19:59] | Rue. This is an objectively big dick. | 鲁 客观来说 这是个大鸡巴 |
[20:06] | Some people say that eyes are the windows to the soul. | 有人说眼睛是心灵的窗户 |
[20:11] | I disagree. | 我可不同意 |
[20:13] | I think it’s your dick and how you fucking photograph it. | 应该是你的鸡巴以及你拍摄它的角度 |
[20:17] | There are two different types of dick pics. | 有两种鸡巴照片 |
[20:23] | Solicited, and unsolicited. | 应人要求发的和毫无预警的 |
[20:26] | Solicited makes up for about one percent of all dick pics sent and received. | 第一种只占所有发送和收到的鸡巴照片的百分之一 |
[20:30] | But within that one percent, there are three categories. | 这百分之一里 分三类 |
[20:33] | Jules? | 朱尔斯 |
[20:36] | Terrifying, horrifying, and acceptable. | 恐怖的 吓人的 和可接受的 |
[20:39] | I know what some of you are thinking. | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[20:40] | Rue, terrifying and horrifying sound like the same thing. | 鲁 恐怖的和吓人的感觉差不多 |
[20:44] | Well, to a trained eye, it could be the difference between… | 但对于一双训练有素的眼睛 它们的区别就在于… |
[20:50] | Yo, sorry about the mess. My mom’s, like, out of town? | 抱歉房间这么乱 我妈妈出门了 |
[20:56] | A basic hygiene issue. | 基本的卫生问题 |
[20:59] | Or… | 或者… |
[21:07] | or a life or death situation. | 一些攸关生死的事 |
[21:08] | So, here are some key things to look out for. | 接下来是你们要寻找的关键点 |
[21:12] | Uncapped deodorant touching the floor. Horrifying. | 扔在地上的无盖除臭剂 吓人类型 |
[21:18] | Jug of lotion. | 一罐乳液 |
[21:21] | Terrifying. | 恐怖型 |
[21:23] | Dirty fingernails. | 脏指甲盖 |
[21:26] | Horrifying. | 吓人型 |
[21:29] | A medieval sword? | 一把中世纪的剑 |
[21:30] | Run-for-your-fucking-life terrifying. | 快他妈逃吧 |
[21:33] | So, what constitutes this rarefied, sought after, acceptable dick pic? | 那么 是什么构成了最后一种稀有的 受欢迎的 可被接受的鸡巴照 |
[21:40] | Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:42] | So his penis is the size of an Evian bottle. | 他的鸡巴和依云一样大 |
[21:48] | Well, the lighting is nice. | 光线不错 |
[21:50] | His room looks clean. | 房间看起来很整洁 |
[21:52] | – Looks well-groomed. – Right? | -看起来有好好整理 -是吧 |
[21:55] | Okay, yeah. I’m beginning to understand the appeal. | 好吧 我开始理解你说的了 |
[21:57] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[21:59] | But here’s the thing. | 但有一件事 |
[22:01] | I sent him a few pics from the school bathroom | 我课间给他发了几张 |
[22:03] | during class cause he asked me to… | 我在洗手间拍的照片 他问我要的… |
[22:04] | – Wait. Like, nudes? – I can’t talk about it. | -等下 裸照吗 -我不能跟你说 |
[22:07] | – But I need your help. – Yeah. Sure. Whatever. | -但我需要你帮忙 -当然 没问题 |
[22:11] | I want, like, good, professional partial nudes. | 我想拍那种 专业的半裸照 |
[22:15] | Like, classy, but not too arty. | 那种经典的 但不是很做作的 |
[22:17] | Like, like I took them with very little thought or effort | 就像是我不经意地一拍 |
[22:20] | but could also be in fucking MOMA. | 但要拍出现代艺术品的感觉 |
[22:22] | Be cool, Rue. | 冷静 鲁 |
[22:24] | – Yeah. It’s, like, easy. Whatever. – Yeah. | -好的 很简单 -太好了 |
[22:30] | Sorry. Excuse me. Sorry. Sorry. | 不好意思 借过 抱歉 |
[22:36] | Hey. Look at you, still doing the grapefruit diet. | 你还在坚持葡萄柚减肥法吗 |
[22:39] | Yep, I literally wanna die. | 是的 太折磨人了 |
[22:41] | Yeah. It’s only bad for the first two weeks. | 最难熬的就是头两周 |
[22:43] | Then your stomach shrinks, and you adjust, and you are reborn. | 等你的胃变小了 适应了 就能重获新生 |
[22:49] | Oh, wow. Can’t wait. | 我很期待 |
[22:52] | – How much? – That’ll be $3.25. | -多少钱 -3.25刀 |
[22:56] | Yo, can you please, maybe hurry the fuck up? | 你能他妈的快点吗 |
[23:03] | Could I pay you the rest tomorrow? | 我能明天补给你吗 |
[23:04] | – I’m sorry, baby. There’s a policy. – Hey, Kat, I, I gotcha. | -抱歉亲爱的 这是规定 -凯特 我来 |
[23:09] | – Oh, hi. – Hey. How you doing? | -你好啊 -你还好吗 |
[23:12] | – I’m good. How are you? – Sweet. I’m good. | -挺好的 你呢 -我很好 |
[23:14] | – Hey, Erika. How much was it? – $3.25. | -埃里卡 多少钱来着 -3.25块 |
[23:17] | I have, like, $1.25 here. | 我这里有 1.25块 |
[23:20] | Do you… For a grapefruit? | 你… 就吃葡萄柚吗 |
[23:22] | – Do you want something else to eat? – Oh, no. | -你要来点其他的吗 -不用了 |
[23:25] | No, ’cause if you don’t have enough money on you right now, | 不是 如果你现在钱不够 |
[23:27] | I can get you, like, some actual food, or… | 我可以帮你买点真正的食物 或者… |
[23:29] | She’s doing the grapefruit diet. It’s not easy. Don’t tempt her. | 她在坚持葡萄柚减肥法 这不容易 别引诱她 |
[23:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:39] | All right. | 好了 |
[23:41] | – Thank you. – Yeah, well… | -谢谢 -不用… |
[23:43] | – I’ll see you in, biology. – Yeah, yeah. Thanks. | -我们 生物课上见 -嗯 谢谢 |
[23:48] | – Yeah. Sure. – Goodbye. | -没事 -再见 |
[23:50] | – Aw, man, do it upright. – Fuck it. | -你好好玩啊 -靠 |
[23:51] | – Aw, you got moked out. – You suck, man. | -你输个底掉 -你太菜了 |
[23:59] | So you’re basically in a long-distance relationship. | 所以你这是在谈异地恋 |
[24:01] | No, we like FaceTime every night. | 不 我们每晚都视频 |
[24:03] | Aw, that’s so sweet. You guys are full-on in love. | 这可真好 你们这是热恋期啊 |
[24:06] | Oh, my God. Stop! | 靠 别说了 |
[24:08] | – I really like you. – I like you, too, Cassie. | -我真的很喜欢你 -我也是 凯西 |
[24:10] | I like you more. | 我喜欢你更多 |
[24:14] | We are not in love. | 我们才不是热恋 |
[24:16] | But he did invite me to spend the weekend with him. | 但他确实邀请我去过周末 |
[24:18] | – Like, the whole weekend? – Yeah, like Friday and Saturday night. | -整个周末吗 -嗯 周五到周六晚 |
[24:22] | Wait, is your mom gonna let you go? | 等等 你妈妈让你去吗 |
[24:23] | It doesn’t matter. I’ll just kill her in her sleep if she doesn’t let me. | 无所谓 她不同意我就乘她睡觉杀了她 |
[24:26] | – Sounds like true love to me. – Whatever. She can’t stop me. | -感觉你们是真爱 -反正她阻止不了我 |
[24:32] | – Honestly, I love your mom… – Yeah, well try living with her. | -说实话 我喜欢你妈妈… -试试跟她住一起吧 |
[24:43] | Do any of you guys know how Bitcoin works? | 你们知道比特币怎么用吗 |
[24:46] | – Hmm. No. – No. | -不知道 -不知道 |
[24:48] | But you know who probably does? | 但我知道有人可能知道 |
[24:50] | It’s a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system. | 它是一个全球性的加密货币和数字支付系统 |
[24:54] | I literally have no clue what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[24:56] | Well, there’s no easier way to explain it. | 没法说得更浅显易懂了 |
[24:59] | Look, why don’t you just tell us what you’re trying to do, | 你就告诉我你想干什么 |
[25:03] | and we can tell you how we can help. | 我们看看能怎么帮你 |
[25:06] | Unless it’s human trafficking. I don’t fuck with human trafficking. | 只要不是人口拐卖 我不搞这个 |
[25:10] | I’m not… human trafficking. | 我不… 拐卖人口 |
[25:13] | Yeah, us, neither. | 我们也不 |
[25:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:18] | I was just wondering if it’s like, | 我就想知道 |
[25:21] | a good way to anonymously get money online. | 这是不是个在网上匿名收钱的好办法 |
[25:24] | That’s literally what it’s made for. | 比特币不就是干这个的 |
[25:29] | Cool. | 好 |
[25:34] | – I feel like that’s it. – No, it’s good, it’s good. I like it. | -我很喜欢 -很好 很好 我喜欢 |
[25:44] | Wait. Yeah, that really does look like I took it. | 等等 这看起来就像是我拍的 |
[25:46] | – Right? – Okay. | -是吧 -好 |
[25:47] | – It’s good. – Yeah. | -很不错 -嗯 |
[26:04] | – Got it. – Do I look hot? | -好了 -我看起来性感吗 |
[26:05] | – Yeah. – Hot enough that you’d want to fuck me, | -嗯 -是性感到让你想上我 |
[26:08] | or like, cute? | 还是只是 可爱 |
[26:11] | Like… like me? Or like him, me? | 是说… 我 还是他 |
[26:16] | Either. | 都可以 |
[26:19] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[26:20] | – Yeah, sure. – Yeah? | -当然第一种 -是吗 |
[26:22] | Should I, like, show more? Like… | 我要 露更多吗 就… |
[26:26] | – I don’t know. – What do you think? | -我不知道 -你觉得呢 |
[26:29] | I… I mean, it’s… whatever. Whatever you, like to do. | 我… 都可以 怎么样都好 |
[26:34] | I mean, what do you think, though? | 那你觉得呢 |
[26:39] | …fuck. | …靠 |
[26:42] | It’s my mom. | 是我妈 |
[26:45] | Hey, Mom. I’m just at Jules’s house. | 妈 我在朱尔斯家里 |
[26:51] | Well I have NA tonight. So, like nine-thirty-ish? | 我今晚有匿戒 差不多九点半 |
[26:56] | Okay. love you, too. Bye. | 好的 我也爱你 再见 |
[27:02] | – NA? – Yeah. | -匿戒 -嗯 |
[27:04] | Narcotics anonymous. | 匿名戒毒会 |
[27:07] | Wait. You’ve been clean for like, two weeks, right? | 等等 你已经戒了 两个礼拜 |
[27:11] | – Yeah. That’s right. – Rue! | -嗯 -鲁 |
[27:13] | – What? – Fuck you, come here! | -怎么了 -太好了 过来 |
[27:15] | – What? – You’ve been… Come here! Oh, my God! | -怎么 -你… 太棒了 |
[27:25] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[27:27] | I’ve never met anyone in my entire life like Jules. | 我从没见过朱尔斯这样的人 |
[27:38] | I’m gonna go get a glass of water really quick. | 我下去接杯水 |
[27:40] | – Okay. – Whatever, bitch. | -好 -想要啥都行 姐妹 |
[28:08] | Oh, fuck me. | 操 |
[28:11] | Fuck. | 我靠 |
[28:34] | – I gotta go. But, love you. – Okay. | -我得走了 爱你 -好的 |
[28:36] | And I’ll see you later. | 一会儿见 |
[28:38] | – Bye. – Love you. | -再见 -爱你 |
[28:39] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[29:36] | And, at that moment, I decided to at least try and change. | 在那时 我决定至少要尝试改变 |
[29:41] | ‘Cause I owe it to them. | 那是我欠她们的 |
[29:44] | I owe it to everyone I love and everyone that loves me. | 我欠所有我爱的和爱我的人 |
[29:49] | And, maybe… that’ll get easier. | 或许… 那会变得容易一些 |
[29:55] | I hope it will. Thank you. | 希望如此 谢谢 |
[30:19] | Yo. Sixty days, no small feat. | 六十天 这可不容易 |
[30:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:25] | – Very moving share. – Thank you. | -很有感染力的分享 -谢谢 |
[30:30] | Can I ask you something? How’d you survive that OD? | 我能问你点事吗 你吸毒过量是怎么活下来的 |
[30:38] | – What do you mean? – Somebody had to save your life, right? | -什么意思 -肯定是有人救了你 |
[30:42] | It was my sister. | 是我姐妹 |
[30:47] | – Older or younger? – Younger. | -姐姐还是妹妹 -妹妹 |
[30:51] | – I have to get home, so… – Like 12, 13? | -我得回家了… -12 13岁吗 |
[30:55] | – I don’t really understand what the… – Curiosity. | -我不明白为什么… -纯属好奇 |
[31:00] | Yeah. She was 13. | 她13岁 |
[31:03] | That’s some heavy shit. But, hey. | 那可真是沉重啊 |
[31:05] | We’ve all done some bad shit in our lives, right? | 我们都做过些糟糕的事情 |
[31:08] | Comes with the territory. | 这是肯定的 |
[31:10] | But, man, now you just got me thinking about… | 但是 你让我在想… |
[31:15] | what that does to a 13-year-old, a 13-year-old kid, | 这会如何影响一个13岁的 |
[31:18] | who finds her big sister overdosed. | 发现自己姐姐吸毒过量的孩子 |
[31:21] | What that moment must do to somebody… | 那一刻肯定影响了他们… |
[31:24] | how it affects the rest of their lives, you know, | 之后的人生 |
[31:26] | how it affects their ability to trust. | 影响了他们信任他人的能力 |
[31:29] | Leaves it hard for them to get close to people, you know, relationships. | 让他们难以接近别人 保持关系 |
[31:34] | Makes it hard for them to fall in love. | 让他们很难恋爱 |
[31:36] | Living with the fear that at any moment, | 时时生活在恐惧中 |
[31:40] | the rug can be ripped out from under them, and they lose everything. | 害怕失去依靠 害怕失去一切 |
[31:43] | Especially the people that they love. | 特别是自己深爱之人 |
[31:46] | You ever think about that? Yeah, probably fucked up for life. | 你有想过吗 可能这辈子就完了 |
[31:51] | But, hey, you’re gonna have to make peace with that. | 但是你还是不得不接受 |
[31:55] | Just like you’re gonna have to make peace with the fact | 就像你必须得接受 |
[31:56] | that you could be responsible for some shit like that, | 你要为吸毒这事儿负责 |
[31:58] | and then get up in front of a whole group of people | 然后再在所有 |
[32:00] | who are struggling with the same issues, | 同样挣扎于这个问题的人面前 |
[32:02] | and lie about being clean. You know what I’m saying? | 上台撒谎说你戒毒了 你懂我意思吗 |
[32:08] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Listen, young blood. | -我不知道你在说什么 -听好了 小年轻 |
[32:15] | You’re playing pool with Minnesota Fats. | 你这是在和明尼苏达胖子队玩撞球 |
[32:19] | Who is Minnesota Fats? | 什么是明尼苏达胖子队 |
[32:21] | The greatest motherfucking pool player that ever lived. | 史上最伟大的撞球队 |
[32:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:26] | I’m Ali. | 我是阿里 |
[32:30] | Let me know when you want to stop trying to kill yourself | 什么时候你不想自杀 想吃点煎饼了 |
[32:33] | and eat some pancakes. | 就来找我 |
[32:51] | How was NA today? | 今天的匿名戒毒会怎么样 |
[32:56] | It was good. I… celebrated 60 days today. | 不错… 我庆祝了戒毒六十天 |
[33:02] | – I’m really proud of you, Rue. – Thanks. | -我为你骄傲 鲁 -谢谢 |
[33:20] | – Whatcha doin’? – Watching My So-Called Life. | -你在干嘛 -在看”我所谓的人生” |
[33:26] | – Fuckin’ Jordan Catalano. – I know, right? | -乔丹·卡塔拉诺 -是啊 |
[33:29] | Right. | 嗯 |
[33:38] | Please promise me you will never fall for a Jordan Catalano. | 答应我 你永远不会爱上乔丹·卡塔拉诺 |
[33:42] | But he’s so cute. | 可他很可爱 |
[33:48] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. It’s okay. | 见鬼 冷静点 |
[33:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:01] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[34:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:05] | Oh, shit. No! | 见鬼 不行 |
[34:12] | Okay. | 可以的 |
[34:20] | Kit… KittenKween? | 猫… 女王 |
[34:23] | – Hi. – Hi. I’m really excited to meet you. | -你好 -你好 看到你我很激动 |
[34:27] | I’ve seen you dance in that video, like, a hundred times. | 你跳舞的那个视频 我看了上百遍 |
[34:31] | – Really? – Oh, yeah. I love your confidence. | -真的吗 -嗯 我喜欢你的自信 |
[34:34] | Well, Jesus fucking Christ, you’ve gotta be one of the most | 老天啊 你一定是我见过 |
[34:37] | beautiful creatures I’ve ever seen. | 最美丽的生物 |
[34:39] | I don’t… I don’t know about that, but | 我可… 不这么觉得 |
[34:41] | No, I’m serious. I’m not even joshing you. I mean… Jesus. | 我是认真的 没骗你 靠真的… |
[34:45] | But, I am gonna warn you. | 我得先提醒你 |
[34:48] | I’m kind of… I’m kind of an odd duck. | 我是个… 奇怪的人 |
[34:54] | I mean, I’m serious. I got some extreme kinks. | 真的 我有一些极端的怪癖 |
[34:58] | – Okay. – But, I’m real gentle. | -没关系 -我很温柔的 |
[35:00] | – You wanna see something? – Sure. | -你想看点东西吗 -当然 |
[35:03] | – It’s kind of embarrassing. – Why? | -这有些尴尬 -为什么 |
[35:15] | – Well, what are you laughing at? – Oh, no… | -你在笑什么 -不是… |
[35:17] | Have you ever seen a penis this small before? | 你见过比这更小的鸡巴吗 |
[35:19] | Oh, my God. No, no, no. It’s not small. | 不是 我操 这个不算小 |
[35:22] | – Don’t lie to me. – I… I’m not lying. | -别骗我了 -我… 没有骗你 |
[35:25] | – I’m not lying. – Tell me that you’d never fuck me. | -我没骗你 -说你永远不会上我 |
[35:28] | – Wait. What? – Tell me that you’d never fuck me. | -等等 你说什么 -说你永远不会睡我 |
[35:33] | That I’m a pathetic loser. | 我是个可怜虫 |
[35:35] | And I could never satisfy some beautiful princess like you. | 我永远满足不了你这么美的公主 |
[35:37] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天 我靠 |
[35:40] | – Come on, tell me you’d never fuck me. – I wouldn’t. I really wouldn’t. | -快点 说我你永远不会上我 -我不会 我真的不会 |
[35:48] | – Tell me I’m a loser. – Are you crying? | -说我是个失败者 -你在哭吗 |
[35:50] | Tell me I’m a pathetic loser with a baby dick. | 说我是一个小鸡巴的可怜虫 |
[35:55] | – Yeah, keep making fun of me. – Wait. | -就这样 继续取笑我 -等等 |
[35:58] | – You want me to make fun of you? – Oh, yes, KittenKween. | -你要我取笑你 -对的 猫女王 |
[36:01] | Come on. It turns me on. | 快 这会让我欲火焚身 |
[36:07] | I mean, I mean, your dick is, like, really, really small. | 你的鸡巴 真的太他妈小了 |
[36:10] | – How small is it? – Like, medically small. | -有多小 -小得都病态了 |
[36:12] | Like, really tiny, and I can barely see it. | 小得我几乎看不到 |
[36:15] | I know. I’m pathetic. | 我知道 我真可悲 |
[36:17] | And no woman would ever fuck you, because you’re a big, | 没有女人会睡你 因为你是一坨巨大的 |
[36:19] | disgusting piece of shit! | 恶心的屎 |
[36:21] | I am! I am! | 我是 我是 |
[36:24] | Keep laughing at me! Keep laughing at me! | 继续嘲笑我 继续嘲笑我 |
[36:26] | – Tell me to stop touching it. – Please stop touching it. | -让我别去摸它 -别去摸它 |
[36:29] | You’re gonna make me throw up. Stop it! | 你让我想吐 别去碰它 |
[36:31] | Okay, okay. Okay, I’m sorry. | 好的 对不起 |
[36:33] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, KittenKween. I’m sorry. | 对不起 猫女王 对不起 |
[36:36] | So you… so you’d do anything I tell you? | 所以我说什么你都做吗 |
[36:39] | – KittenKween, I’d do anything you want. – Why? | -猫女王 想做什么都可以 -为什么 |
[36:42] | Because you’re big, and beautiful, and powerful, and… | 因为你美丽 强大 而且… |
[36:45] | I want you to take complete control of me. | 我希望你完全控制我 |
[36:47] | I want you to tell me… | 我想让你告诉我… |
[36:49] | when I can come, and when I can’t come. | 什么时候能射 什么时候不能 |
[36:53] | And I want you to punish me when I cheat. | 我忍不住了 你就要惩罚我 |
[36:55] | – Punish you, like, how? – I want you to fine me. | -惩罚你 怎么惩罚 -对我罚款 |
[36:59] | – Wait. Like, like, money? – Yeah. | -等等 钱吗 -是的 |
[37:02] | I wanna be your cash pig. | 我想成为你的提款机 |
[37:06] | But Kat didn’t actually, like, believe him. | 凯特实际上并不相信他 |
[37:09] | Until… three days later when she got a message. | 直到… 三天后她收到了一条消息 |
[37:13] | I wanna look cute, but not eager. | 我要看起来很可爱 而不是饥渴 |
[37:15] | Then don’t wear that top. | 那就不要穿那件上装 |
[37:17] | This? I thought it looked good. | 这件吗 我觉得挺好的 |
[37:20] | I don’t really know if I like this body suit, though. | 我不知道这条紧身裤怎么样 |
[37:29] | And within minutes, $100 in Bitcoin was transferred to her. | 几分钟内 她收到了100美元的比特币 |
[37:35] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[37:37] | Nothing. Just this, article. | 没什么 就一篇文章 |
[37:41] | About what? | 关于什么的 |
[37:44] | You know, like… the Holocaust. | 纳粹大屠杀 |
[37:47] | Oh. Cool. | 真酷 |
[37:50] | – Love that. – Like, perf. | -这件不错 -完美 |
[37:54] | – Lex? – It’s cute. | -莱克茜 -很可爱 |
[37:58] | I wish I had your collar bones. | 我真想有你这样的锁骨 |
[38:02] | I’m putting a lot of trust into you. | 我很信任你 |
[38:05] | – Yeah, Cassie, don’t get pregnant. – That’s not funny, Kat. | -凯西 别怀孕了 -这可不好笑 凯特 |
[38:09] | But don’t you dare get pregnant. | 你可别把肚子搞大 |
[38:11] | Relax, Mom. He has a roommate. | 放心 妈妈 他有一个室友 |
[38:13] | I want you to keep your phone on throughout the night. | 我要你整晚开着手机 |
[38:16] | You send me a photo when you get back to the dorm | 回到寝室后给我发个照片 |
[38:18] | – …with a clock in it. – Like a ransom photo? | -把钟也拍上 -像那种绑票照片 |
[38:22] | – I hate you. – Well, I love you. | -我讨厌你 -我爱你 |
[38:25] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:29] | Have fun, baby girl. | 玩的开心 宝贝女儿 |
[38:34] | No funny business, Christopher! | 别乱搞 克里斯多夫 |
[38:37] | – Yeah, no, I promise. – Yeah, just be a gentleman. | -不会的 我保证 -做个绅士 |
[38:43] | And don’t you dare get pregnant. | 别给我搞怀孕了 |
[38:59] | – That was amazing. – I know. | -太疯狂了 -我知道 |
[39:42] | Oh, my God. Fuck. | 我的天 操 |
[39:46] | Hey, my mom called. I gotta go. | 我妈妈打电话来了 我要走了 |
[39:49] | – Okay, I love you. Bye. – Love you, too. | -好的 我爱你 再见 -我也爱你 |
[40:09] | – Out of my way, dick. – Okay, bitch. | -滚开 臭男人 -行啊 婊子 |
[40:15] | This is, like, the craziest party I’ve ever been to. | 这是我来过的最疯狂的派对 |
[40:18] | I just want to make it through initiation. | 我只想挺过入会仪式 |
[40:20] | You will. | 你会的 |
[40:28] | Kill the fucking music! | 关掉音乐 |
[40:33] | All right, listen up, bitches! We got some fresh meat up in here. | 听着 婊子们 这里有些新来的小鲜肉 |
[40:37] | I want all your pledgie faggots up against the wall! | 你们这些要宣誓的娘们都靠墙站好 |
[40:42] | – Don’t lose, bitch! – Fuck you, bitch! Drink this shit! | -别输了 -去你的 喝了这玩意 |
[40:46] | Last one to finish gets stripped naked. | 最后一个要被扒光 |
[40:53] | Go, McKay! | 加油 麦凯 |
[41:13] | Yo! Strip that faggot! | 扒了那个娘们 |
[41:24] | – Is it still alive? – Of course it’s still fucking alive. | -这个还活着吗 -他妈的 当然活着 |
[41:28] | Fuck that, dude. | 见鬼 老兄 |
[41:31] | I don’t know, dude. | 我不确定 老兄 |
[41:43] | Follow my lead. | 跟着我 |
[41:49] | McKay brought the baddest bitch in the fucking game, yo! | 麦凯带了个最飙的婊子来玩 |
[42:42] | This is so depressing. | 这太令人沮丧了 |
[43:09] | – What’s up? – What’s up, Kat? | -你好啊 -你好 凯特 |
[43:18] | – Hey. – What’s up? | -你好 -你好 |
[43:25] | Mm… received. All right. | 收到了 好了 |
[43:32] | 20 40 80 60 80 100 Twenty, 40, 60, 80, 100. | |
[43:36] | 20 40 60 Twenty, 40, and 60. | |
[43:40] | – One-sixty? – Twenty percent banking fee. | -只有160吗 -20%的手续费 |
[43:44] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[43:46] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 合作愉快 |
[43:52] | Do you think people are 100 percent straight? 100 percent gay? | 你觉得人是要么直要么弯的吗 |
[43:57] | No, ’cause obviously there’s, like, bi people, asexual, pan… | 不是 还有双性恋 无性恋… |
[44:02] | – Sexuality is, like, a spectrum. – Yeah. Totally. | -性向就像是光谱 -是啊 没错 |
[44:07] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -怎么了 -不知道 |
[44:12] | Do you think straight guys ever, like, watch gay porn? | 你觉得直男会看钙片吗 |
[44:16] | Not if they’re a hundred percent straight. | 如果是纯直男的话 不会 |
[44:18] | You just said it’s a spectrum. | 你刚说性向像是光谱 |
[44:20] | Yeah, on either side of the spectrum is gay and straight. | 但是两边就是纯基佬和直男啊 |
[44:24] | I fucking hate this. | 真是烦死了 |
[44:26] | – Is this about Nate? – No. He’s, like, super straight. | -是内特吗 -不是 他很直 |
[44:31] | – Is it about your dad? – No. | -那是你爸吗 -不是 |
[44:34] | – It would explain why they’re fighting. – It’s not about any guy that I know. | -这就能解释他们为什么要打架 -和我认识的男人都没关系 |
[44:37] | All I know is that most guys are, like, weird, gross, and fucking pathetic. | 大部分男人都很奇怪 恶心而且可悲 |
[44:43] | Okay, look, if I tell you something, | 我告诉你一些事 |
[44:44] | you swear on your fucking life you won’t say a word? | 你必须发誓守口如瓶 |
[44:48] | Yeah. | 这是当然 |
[44:59] | You’re home. | 到家了 |
[45:01] | Thanks for the weekend. | 周末过得真愉快 |
[45:09] | – I love you. – I love you more. | -我爱你 -我更爱你 |
[45:24] | Sorry, we’re about to close. | 抱歉 我们要关门了 |
[45:26] | Oh, just… I want to try a few things on. | 我想试几件衣服 |
[45:28] | Okay. Be quick. | 好吧 快点 |
[45:52] | – Can I ask your opinion on something? – Yeah, sure. | -能给我点意见吗 -当然可以 |
[45:58] | How does this look? | 这看起来怎么样 |
[46:12] | Yo! You hear me? I said we’re about to close. | 你听见了吗 我们就要关门了 |
[46:17] | Oh, yeah. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[46:19] | – I just wanted to buy these. – Cool. | -我要这件了 -好的 |
[46:23] | You live around here? | 你住在这附近吗 |
[46:25] | No, no. | 不在 |
[46:28] | – This place sucks. – Yeah. | -这地方烂透了 -的确 |
[46:32] | – I’ll ring you up. – Okay. | -我会给你结账 -好的 |
[47:32] | Ooh. You look different. | 你看起来不一样了 |
[47:34] | What? | 什么 |
[47:36] | You look different. | 你看起来不一样了 |
[47:40] | I changed. | 我变了 |
[47:50] | Rue! | 鲁 |
[47:53] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[47:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[47:57] | Okay, well, actually, first, | 实际上 首先 |
[47:59] | you are the best soft-core pornographer in the game. | 你是最好的温和派色情摄影师 |
[48:03] | So thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[48:05] | And second… Tyler wants to meet. | 其次… 泰勒约我见面 |
[48:09] | – Like, for real? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[48:11] | – In, like, person? – Yeah. | -亲自来吗 -没错 |
[48:12] | That’s cool. Where? | 太好了 在哪 |
[48:15] | – The lake. – When? | -湖边 -什么时候 |
[48:17] | On Saturday, after the carnival. | 星期六 嘉年华之后 |
[48:20] | – Like at… at night? – Of course. Yeah. | -是… 在晚上吗 -当然了 |
[48:25] | That doesn’t… seem, like, a little weird? | 这不是… 有点奇怪吗 |
[48:29] | No. Sis, you watch way too much Dateline. | 姐妹 你报纸头条看多了吧 |
[48:32] | Relax, like, he’s our age. It’s fine. | 放松 他和我们一样大 没事的 |
[48:36] | Jules, you don’t think that maybe… | 朱尔斯 你难道不觉得… |
[48:39] | you should like meet him at the carnival, like, in public? | 也许应该在嘉年华上见面 找个公共场合 |
[48:43] | I mean, we can’t, like… | 我们不能… |
[48:46] | He’s a jock. His mom is super conservative. | 他就是个运动员 他妈妈超级保守 |
[48:51] | It’s, like, a tough situation. It doesn’t work. | 那样会很麻烦的 |
[48:52] | Honestly, Jules, I don’t really care about the situation, | 实话说 朱尔斯 我不关心困不困难 |
[48:55] | because it just doesn’t seem safe. | 这听起来就不安全 |
[48:57] | I’ve been in situations that are way less safe. Like… | 我还有过更不安全的体验 就像… |
[49:00] | Okay, but that’s not really the point, right? | 那可不是重点 好吧 |
[49:02] | The point is, it’s dangerous. | 重点是 这很危险 |
[49:05] | Rue, this is the difference between, like, you and me. Like… | 鲁 这就是我们的区别… |
[49:09] | I don’t always get the privilege of meeting people | 我没法在一大堆观众面前 |
[49:10] | in front of a fucking audience. People here know I’m trans… | 和人约会见面 这里的人知道我变性… |
[49:13] | That doesn’t mean that you have to meet this dude | 这不意味着你得去个鸟不拉屎的湖边 |
[49:16] | at a fucking deserted lake in the middle of nowhere. | 见这个家伙 |
[49:18] | Okay? It seems insane. | 这太蠢了 |
[49:22] | Out of everyone in the world, I wanted to tell you. | 在这个世界上 我只想和你说这件事 |
[49:27] | ‘Cause I thought you’d be happy. | 因为我觉得你会为我高兴 |
[49:29] | But fuck it. | 去他妈的吧 |
[50:23] | – Hey, Rue. – Hey, is Jules here? | -鲁 -朱尔斯在吗 |
[50:26] | – Yeah, she’s upstairs. – Can I… | -对 她在楼上 -我能… |
[50:28] | – Of course. Come on. – Okay. | -当然可以 进来吧 -好的 |
[50:31] | Jules, Rue’s here! | 朱尔斯 鲁来了 |
[50:49] | I don’t want to fight with you. | 我不想和你吵架 |
[50:51] | I don’t want to fight with you, either. | 我也不想这样 |
[51:01] | You have to understand that I just want you to be safe, okay? | 你要理解我只是担心你的安全 好吗 |
[51:04] | I just, I don’t want anything bad to happen to you. | 我只是 我不想你遭遇什么不测 |
[51:10] | And, you know, you just can’t be mad at me | 你不能因为我想让你安全 |
[51:12] | for wanting you to be okay. | 而对我生气 |
[51:14] | You can say I’m being anxious, you know? | 你可以说我担心过头 |
[51:17] | Just… It hurts my heart too much. And… | 只是… 我真的很伤心 |
[51:22] | – It just, I… – I’m not mad at you. | -我只是… -我没对你生气 |
[51:26] | You’re the best thing that’s happened to me in a really long time, | 你是我很长时间以来遇到的最好的 |
[51:28] | and I just don’t want… | 我并不想… |
[51:30] | anything bad to happen, so please don’t be mad at me. | 有什么不好的事发生 所以别生我的气了 |
[51:34] | – Just don’t be mad. – I’m sorry. | -别生气了 -我很抱歉 |
[51:39] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[51:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[51:43] | I really do. | 真的 |
[51:46] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[51:58] | – You’re a mess, you know that? – So are you. | -你真是一团糟 -你也是 |
[52:07] | I hate everyone else in the world but you. | 这个世上 我只不讨厌你 |
[52:22] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, I should go. | 我很抱歉 我该走了 |
[52:27] | Fuck! | 操 |
[52:40] | – Who is it? – Rue: It’s me. Open the door. | -谁啊 -鲁 快开门 |
[52:43] | Fuck. | 操 |
[52:47] | Not today, Rue. I’m sorry. | 今天不行 鲁 抱歉 |
[52:50] | – Come on, man. Don’t be a dick. – Nah, I’m serious. | -快点 别跟娘们似的 -我认真的 |
[52:54] | You can’t come in. | 你不能进来 |
[52:56] | Look, man… All I need is just, like, a few OCs. | 听着 我只要点羟可酮 |
[53:00] | Sorry, I can’t help you. | 抱歉 我帮不了你 |
[53:01] | Fez, I’ve had a really fucked up day, all right? | 费兹 我今天过的很糟糕 |
[53:05] | It’s been a really fucked up day. | 今天真的很糟糕 |
[53:06] | So I need you to open the door for me, okay? | 我真的需要你帮我开开门 好吗 |
[53:08] | I’m not gonna help you kill yourself, Rue. | 我不能让你杀了自己 鲁 |
[53:14] | I’m sorry, but, you can’t be coming over here no more. | 很抱歉 你不能再来这里了 |
[53:19] | – Just go home. – Don’t… Fez! | -回家吧 -别这样 费兹 |
[53:21] | Don’t close the… Fuck! | 别关门… 操 |
[53:23] | Fez, open the fucking door, please? | 费兹 快点开门 好吗 |
[53:27] | I’m begging you just to open the door. | 我求求你 开门吧 |
[53:30] | Fez! You’re full of shit, man. | 费兹 你就是个垃圾 |
[53:33] | You make your living off of selling drugs to teenagers. | 你以卖毒品给未成年人为生 |
[53:36] | Now all of a sudden, you want to have a fucking moral high ground? | 突然间 你他妈就想站在道德高地上谴责我 |
[53:40] | You’re a fucking dropout drug dealer. You know that? | 你就是个辍学的毒贩子 |
[53:43] | You’re a fucking drug dealer with seven functioning fucking brain cells. | 是个他妈只有七个脑细胞的毒贩子 |
[53:49] | Open the door! | 给老子开门 |
[53:52] | Fuck you! Fuck you, Fez. Okay? | 操你妈 操你妈 费兹 |
[53:56] | Are you doing this because you care about me? | 你这样是因为你在乎我吗 |
[53:59] | If you gave a shit about me, you wouldn’t have sold me | 你要是真他妈在乎我 一开始 |
[54:01] | the fucking drugs in the first place! | 就不会把毒品卖给我 |
[54:03] | But you did! You fucking did! | 但你还是卖了 你他妈卖给我了 |
[54:06] | So open the goddamned door! | 赶紧开门 |
[54:10] | Open the door! | 开门啊 |
[54:11] | – I can’t do it, Rue. I’m sorry. – Open the door! | -我不能这么做 鲁 抱歉 -开门啊 |
[54:13] | Open the door! | 你开门啊 |
[54:17] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[54:23] | You did this to me! | 都是你害的 |
[54:25] | You fucking… you did this to me, Fez. | 你他妈… 都是你害的 费兹 |
[54:30] | You fucking ruined my life! | 你毁了我的一生 |
[54:33] | The least you could do is open the goddamned door and fix it! | 你现在能做的就是赶紧开门 然后弥补它 |
[54:37] | I’m fucking serious. I’m so fucking serious. | 我说真的 真的 |
[54:41] | If you don’t open this door right now, I swear to God, | 你要是不赶紧开门 我发誓 |
[54:45] | I will hate you, till the day I fucking die. | 到死我都会恨你 |
[54:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[54:54] | You fucking did this to me! | 都是你害的 |
[54:59] | Open the fucking door. | 快开门啊 |
[55:01] | Open the door, Fez! Come on, man! | 开门 费兹 快点 |
[55:05] | That is so fucked up! | 真他妈的 |
[55:40] | Hey, is this Ali? | 阿里吗 |
[55:46] | This is Rue. I was just calling to see if maybe you | 我是鲁 我打给你是想问问 |
[55:50] | still wanted to get pancakes or something? | 你还想吃点煎饼什么的吗 |