Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

亢奋(Euphoria)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 亢奋(Euphoria)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] I’m very happy for you, Rue. 我真为你高兴 鲁
[00:08] You’re about to start a brand-new chapter. 你将要开始一段新的人生了
[00:10] You think ’cause I went to rehab I stayed clean? 我没想过要真的戒毒
[00:14] Some new girl I think you’re gonna be friends with. 镇上来了新女孩 你们会成为朋友的
[00:17] – I’m Rue. – Jules. -我叫鲁 -我是朱尔斯
[00:21] You’re fucking crazy. 你他妈的疯了
[00:23] I’m just trying to get back at my ex-boyfriend. 我只想报复我的傻逼前男友
[00:26] You can stay in a town like this, 你可以留在这样的小镇
[00:28] end up like me, 最后像我一样
[00:30] living your life out in motel rooms. 在汽车旅馆活出自我
[00:33] Why don’t you take your top off? 你怎么不把上衣脱掉
[00:37] I know what you want. 我知道你想要什么
[00:38] This bitch is gonna get fucked up! 这个婊子就要完蛋了
[00:40] You wanna fucking hurt me? 你他妈是不是想伤害我
[00:44] Where you headed to? 你要去哪
[00:47] Home. 回家
[00:49] And then… things got weird. 然后… 事情变奇怪了
[01:12] Sometimes, when I get really high, I kind of think I’m psychic. 有时 当我磕嗨时 我觉得我能通灵
[01:20] When Nate Jacobs was 11 years old, 内特·雅各布斯十一岁的时候
[01:24] he found his dad’s porn collection. 他发现了他父亲的性爱录影集
[01:27] His dad, Cal, was obsessive. 他父亲 卡尔 有强迫症
[01:30] His mom always said that’s who he got it from. 他妈说他这点完全遗传了他父亲
[01:33] Then he quickly realized that the colored cases 他很快就发现 那些彩色的包装盒
[01:35] and placement were no accident. 和光盘的摆放顺序 绝非随意为之
[01:38] It was an elaborate code, the one to ensure that no one fucked with his shit. 那是一套精心编造的密码 确保没人会打乱顺序
[01:44] I have a very pretty dick. Do you want to see it? 要看看我的大屌吗
[01:47] What do you like to be called? Mister? Master? 您想让我怎么称呼您 先生 主人
[01:51] -Daddy? -For you? You can call me “Daddy.” -还是爹地 -你嘛 就叫我”爹地”吧
[01:57] Open wider. Wider. More like that. 嘴张大点儿 再大点儿 就这样
[02:04] – Yeah! – Good? -好爽 -爽吗
[02:05] Yes, Daddy. I’ll be good. 是的 爹地 我好爽
[02:07] Every video was basically the same. 每个视频的内容都如出一辙
[02:09] Oh, you are all woman, aren’t you? 你彻底变成个女人了啊
[02:11] – Mostly. – Mostly. -差不多吧 -差不多
[02:13] They’d drink, make small talk… 他们先喝几杯 聊聊天…
[02:16] Oh, don’t make me come. I… I want to wait for that. 这就想榨干我吗 我… 还要大干特干呢
[02:20] And then his dad would fuck the shit out of some… 之后他爸就开始操起这些…
[02:22] Fucking whore. Fucking slut. 淫荡的贱人 骚浪的荡夫
[03:04] I want to talk to you. 我想和你谈谈
[03:12] You’re a strong man, Nathaniel. 你是个坚强的男孩 纳撒尼尔
[03:16] I knew it from the moment you were born. 从你出生我就知道了
[03:20] You have an… iron will… 你有着… 钢铁般的意志…
[03:25] drive, determination. 十足的动力 坚定的决心
[03:28] I’ve always admired that in you. 我很欣赏你这种精神
[03:31] Because some day, it will lead you to greatness. 因为总有一天 它会带你成就辉煌
[03:41] But no one in this world will ever root for you. 但是世上没人会一直支持你
[03:45] They’ll see what I see and they’ll despise you for it. 他们会看到你的优点 然后因此鄙视你
[03:49] Sometimes you’ll know, and sometimes you won’t. 有时你看得出来 但有时你会被蒙在鼓里
[03:53] But the farther you go, the sharper their blade. 你越是成功 他们就越会贬低你
[03:58] Just don’t ever give them an opening. 千万别给他们任何机会
[04:09] By 12, he had adopted a rigid diet and workout schedule. 十二岁时 他就制定了严格的饮食和健身计划
[04:14] Within a year, his body fat dropped from 23% to 6%. 不到一年 他的体脂率从23%降到了6%
[04:43] Ready? All right! 准备好了吗 开始
[04:45] He joined the football team as a freshman and quickly excelled. 他高一就加入了橄榄球队 并迅速脱颖而出
[04:49] Red… Red, 32, hut! 红方… 红方 开始
[04:53] By the year’s end, 学年结束前
[04:55] he was not only the starting quarterback, but the team captain. 他不仅成为了球队的首发四分卫 还当上了队长
[04:58] Keep it together, Nate. Stay focused. 保持冷静 内特 注意力集中
[05:00] All right, let’s fucking go! 好了 准备他妈开始了
[05:16] He loved the crowds, 他喜欢被人群簇拥的感觉
[05:17] the cheers, the feeling of winning. 欢呼声 和那种属于胜者的骄傲
[05:25] But he hated being in the locker room. 但他讨厌呆在更衣室
[05:29] He hated how casual how his teammates were about being naked… 他厌恶队友们随意地裸露身体…
[05:35] how they’d talk to him with their dicks hanging out. 厌恶他们甩着大鸟跟他讲话
[05:39] He made a concerted effort to always maintain eye contact 在更衣室里 他尽量只和他们
[05:42] during these exchanges. 保持眼神交流
[05:43] Every now and then, he’d forget, 但时不时 他就会走神
[05:45] and accidentally catch a glimpse of someone’s penis. 然后意外地看到某人的屌
[06:04] His older brother Aaron was a fuck-up. 他哥哥亚伦是个废物
[06:07] He could tell his dad didn’t like Aaron, didn’t think he had guts or brains 他看得出父亲不喜欢亚伦 他既没胆量也没头脑
[06:10] or half a fucking clue and Nate agreed. 没点儿自己想法 内特也赞同
[06:15] He didn’t talk to his dad that much, but they didn’t need to. 他不怎么和父亲说话 反正他们也不需要
[06:19] They had a good relationship. 他俩的关系还算不错
[06:21] He didn’t like his mother either. She was weak, and a pushover. 他也不喜欢他母亲 她是个软柿子
[06:25] Plus, she didn’t take care of herself. 另外 她不会自己照顾自己
[06:28] He made a long mental checklist 内特曾列过一个长长的清单
[06:30] of the things he liked and disliked about women. 列举了所有他对于女性的喜恶
[06:33] He liked tennis skirts and jean cut-offs, 他喜欢网球裙和牛仔短裤
[06:36] but not the kind so short you could see the pockets. 但不喜欢那种短到能看到口袋的
[06:39] He liked ballet flats and heels. 他喜欢平底鞋和高跟鞋
[06:41] He hated sneakers and dress shoes. 讨厌运动鞋和皮鞋
[06:43] But was fine with sandals as long as they were worn with a fresh pedicure. 但他觉得只要做过美甲 穿凉鞋也不错
[06:47] He liked thigh gaps, hated cankles. 他喜欢女孩儿的大腿缝 讨厌脚踝上的赘肉
[06:50] He liked tan lines, long necks, slender shoulders. 他喜欢晒痕 修长的脖颈 骨骼分明的肩膀
[06:53] He liked good posture and fruit-scented body mist. 他喜欢优雅的姿势和水果味的香体喷雾
[06:57] He liked full lips, and small noses. 他喜欢厚嘴唇 小鼻子
[07:00] He liked chokers, but the lacy ones 他喜欢颈圈 但必须是蕾丝质地
[07:02] with flower cutouts or delicate patterns. 配上花朵纹样或精美图案
[07:05] He hated girls who sat like boys, talked like boys, acted like boys. 他不喜欢言行举止像男生的女生
[07:10] But there was nothing on planet Earth he hated more than body hair. 但世上没有什么比体毛更让他讨厌
[07:17] That’s one of the first things he noticed about Maddy. 这也是他注意到玛迪首要原因
[07:21] She was basically hairless. 她身上光滑如丝
[07:27] He’d walk her home from school every day. 他每天放学都会送她回家
[07:30] Made him feel good to know that he was there to protect her. 这让他觉得自己是在保护她
[07:34] He knew the world was full of men who wanted to hurt Maddy. 他知道世界上都是想要伤害玛迪的人
[07:37] Men who hang out the windows of their cars and scream obscenities at her. 那些探出车窗 喊着污言秽语的男人
[07:42] College guys who wouldn’t think twice about drugging her. 那些一心想要给她下药的大学生
[07:45] Lonely guys who’d spot her at a mall. 在商场里对她有着非分之想的油腻单身汉
[07:49] Men who’d rape her, torture her, sell her into sexual slavery. 还有那些想要强奸她 折磨她 把她当性奴卖的男人
[07:54] He didn’t even like to think about it. 他甚至都不愿去想这些
[07:58] He did, however, like to think about the things he’d do to protect her. 然而 他愿意去想自己如何保护她
[08:06] If anyone ever tried to hurt you, I’d kill them. 如果有任何人想伤害你 我会杀了他
[08:09] You’re, like, the sweetest guy ever. 你 是我见过最贴心的男孩子
[08:14] He also liked that Maddy was a virgin, 玛迪还是处女这事更是让内特喜欢
[08:17] that no guy had ever put his penis in her. 还没有男人用阴茎插入她
[08:20] -You’re a virgin? -Yeah. -你还是处女 -我是
[08:24] -Like, fully? -Yeah. -完全的处女 -是
[08:28] What about like… 那你有没有过…
[08:30] -Have you ever been fingered? -Only my own. -有没有指交过 -只有自己试过
[08:38] He sometimes imagined marrying Maddy and starting a family. 有时他会想象和玛迪结婚成家
[08:42] He knew he didn’t want boys, though. 他不想要男孩
[08:45] But he also didn’t like the idea of having girls. 但他也不想要女孩
[08:50] Plus, Maddy could be a real bitch. 此外 玛迪也可能是个婊子
[08:52] Like that night at McKay’s party, something just flipped. 就像那晚在麦凯的派对上 有些事情就败露了
[08:57] And he knew he had anger issues, but, I mean, so did every guy. 他知道自己脾气不好 但其实 每个男人都是
[09:03] It’s not like that was anything in his life he could trace it back to. 这不是什么陈年旧事所引起的
[09:07] It was just… who he was, and who he’d always be. 这就是… 他原本的性格 一直以来都如此
[09:22] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[09:25] Nothing, I just came to… came to say goodnight. 没什么 我就是来… 跟你说晚安
[09:33] – Good night. – Good night. -晚安 -晚安
[10:10] It was the first day of school, and my heart was racing. 这是开学的第一天 我心跳得很快
[10:19] I made a new best friend and for the first time since getting out of rehab, 我交到了一个新朋友 自从我离开戒毒所
[10:24] I was feeling good about the world. 这是世上唯一让我感觉到美好的事情
[10:28] I’ve got an idea. 我有个主意
[10:32] – What? – Wanna get high? -什么 -你想嗑药吗
[10:36] – What is it? – No idea. -这是什么 -我也不知道
[10:41] – Didn’t you just get out of rehab? – Yeah. -你不是刚从戒毒所出来吗 -是啊
[10:46] – Should I be concerned? – Maybe. -我应该担心吗 -也许吧
[10:50] – I feel like this isn’t a good idea. – I kinda disagree. -我不觉得这是个好主意 -我有点儿反对
[11:00] Rue. 鲁
[11:06] ♪ Yeah, Mount Everest ain’t got shit on me ♪ ♪ 埃佛勒斯峰不会骗我 ♪
[11:11] Do you feel anything? 你感觉到什么了吗
[11:16] ♪ ‘Cause I’m on top of the world ♪ ♪ 因为我站在世界之巅 ♪
[11:19] Do you feel anything? 你感觉到什么了吗
[11:25] Rue, what’s wrong? 鲁 怎么了
[11:28] Just so happy. 我感觉很快乐
[11:32] ♪ ‘Cause I’m on top of the world ♪ ♪ 因为我站在世界之巅 ♪
[11:39] I know you’re not allowed to say it… 我知道你不能说…
[11:44] but drugs are kind of cool. 但这玩意儿还挺酷的
[11:50] I mean, they’re cool before they wreck your skin… 我是说 在它们毁掉你的皮肤…
[11:55] – and your life… -Can you grab me a towel? -和生命… -能给我条毛巾吗
[12:00] And your family. 还有家人之前
[12:02] Gia, I need you to grab me a towel. 吉雅 我要你给我条毛巾
[12:06] I found her down. I gave her one dose of Narcan… 我发现她倒在地上 给她注射了一剂纳洛酮…
[12:08] That’s when they get uncool. 到那时就一点儿也不酷了
[12:15] It’s actually a very narrow window of cool. 酷的时间还挺短暂的
[12:27] ♪ Doing it all for love ♪ ♪ 都是为了爱 ♪
[12:28] I’ll wait with you until your mother comes home. 在你妈妈回来之前我会陪着你的
[12:31] You want to watch some TV? 你想看会儿电视吗
[12:33] And once you pass through that window of cool… 一旦过了酷的时间…
[12:36] ♪ Doing it all for love ♪ ♪ 都是为了爱 ♪
[12:37] This is embarrassing. I feel like everyone knows. 这太尴尬了 感觉所有人都知道我的事了
[12:43] Rue, I don’t want to turn this into a competition, 鲁 我没有想要和你比这个
[12:48] but, like, I win. For, like, a multitude of reasons. 但是 各种原因都证明 我赢了
[12:53] I just… I don’t want to deal with all the fucking questions. 我就是… 我只是不想回答一堆蠢问题
[12:55] I still win. 我还是赢了
[13:04] Wait, you’re alive? 等等 你还活着
[13:06] Like, what the fuck? 什么鬼
[13:11] Oh, shit, that’s the girl who tried to commit suicide at McKay’s. 操 那是试图在麦凯派对上自杀的姐们儿
[13:13] – Wait, what? – Oh, yeah. I forgot. -什么 -对 我忘了
[13:16] You guys both was fuckin’. 你俩都忙着做爱
[13:19] Why does everybody think we fucked? 为什么所有人都觉得我们做了
[13:24] Now Maddy knew she had an optics issue, 托光学的福 还有一堆不利于她的证据
[13:26] along with a mountain of evidence against her. 玛迪知道自己有了麻烦
[13:29] So, last night, while texting with Nate… 于是昨晚 在和内特发短信时…
[13:34] Maddy had an idea. 玛迪有了个主意
[13:45] – Alcohol is not good for me. – So you did fuck him. -我酒量不行 -所以你确实上了他
[13:49] – Honestly, I think I blacked out. – For real? -说实话 我好像断片了 -真的吗
[13:53] Maddy! 玛迪
[13:54] – Hey, you. – Oh, look! It’s our new sexpert! -早上好 -我们新来的爱爱专家
[13:57] – Congratulations, bitch! – Welcome to the club! -恭喜你 婊砸 -欢迎入会
[14:00] Now, when Kat told BB she lost her virginity 当凯特告诉比比
[14:03] to some dude whose name she didn’t remember, she knew 她被一个不记得名字的人破了处
[14:05] she’ll tell Maddy and Cassie, and the rest of the fucking planet Earth. 她知道她会告诉玛迪和凯西 还会告诉全世界
[14:09] But that was kind of the point. 但她想要这样的效果
[14:12] She was just relived that it was no longer a thing. 这让她如释重负
[14:32] Hey, I’m Ethan. 你好 我是伊桑
[14:36] – Please don’t be a mass shooter. – What? -可别当什么校园枪手 -什么
[14:41] Sorry, it’s just, like, the first thing that came to mind. 对不起 刚刚我脱口而出了
[14:44] Oh, my God. Am I giving off shooter vibes? 靠 我很有枪手的感觉吗
[14:49] -Yeah. -Really? -没错 -真的吗
[14:50] – Eh, you know. – Shit. -看起来 -我日
[14:53] Look, I don’t know. What’s your Reddit username? 我也不知道 你红迪网用户名是什么
[14:57] Um, it’s IncelUprising. 非自愿禁欲男的崛起
[15:01] I’m joking. A joke. 开玩笑呢 玩笑
[15:09] – I’m Kat. – Uh, I’m Ethan. -我叫凯特 -我叫伊桑
[15:12] Yeah, you said that. 你说过了
[15:15] Okay, listen up, everybody. Welcome to Biology 301. 大家注意了 欢迎选修生物301
[15:20] So, let’s start with a little improvisation. 我们以即兴演讲来开个头
[15:23] I’d like each of you to get up 我要每个人上台
[15:25] and tell us a five-minute story about your summer. 讲一个五分钟暑期小故事
[15:30] Looks like we have our first volunteer: Rue. 有人自告奋勇 鲁
[15:33] Please don’t do this to me. 别这样对我
[15:35] Come on, everyone. Let’s give her a little encouragement. 大家伙 给她点鼓励
[16:02] A memory? 一段回忆吗
[16:04] Anything that had an impact on you this summer. 这个暑假发生的 任何影响到你的事
[16:10] I don’t… I don’t… I can’t think of… 我不… 我想不到…
[16:16] Just… relax your body. Release the tension. 放… 松身体 别紧张
[16:23] And just breathe. 深呼吸
[16:26] We recommend taking her directly to the rehabilitation center. 我们建议直接把她送到戒毒中心
[16:36] – So this… this summer? – Yes. -就… 这个夏天吗 -是的
[17:01] Let’s go. 走吧
[17:08] I’m having trouble, like, remembering something, you know. 我有点 记忆障碍之类的
[17:14] Just tell us a specific memory. 跟我们讲点具体的
[17:17] Uh, okay. Uh… 好吧…
[17:20] I was, um, with my mom, and my, uh, my little sister, 我当时和妈妈 还有妹妹在一起
[17:24] and we were, uh, listening to this… this song. 我们听着… 这首歌
[17:37] ♪ Fly ♪ ♪ 飞吧 ♪
[17:41] ♪ Fly me to the moon ♪ ♪ 带我飞向月亮 ♪
[17:44] I know you know this song. 我知道你听过这歌
[17:47] ♪ And let me play among the stars ♪ ♪ 与繁星共舞 ♪
[17:56] ♪ Let me see ♪ ♪ 让我看看 ♪
[18:01] ♪ Oh, I wanna see what spring is like ♪ ♪ 我想看到春天的美丽 ♪
[18:05] ♪ On Jupiter ♪ ♪ 木星 ♪
[18:08] ♪ On Jupiter and Mars ♪ ♪ 木星和火星 ♪
[18:13] ♪ In other words ♪ ♪ 我是在说 ♪
[18:17] ♪ Hold my hand ♪ ♪ 牵住我的手 ♪
[18:20] ♪ In other words, darling ♪ ♪ 我是在说 亲爱的 ♪
[18:23] ♪ I love ya ♪ ♪ 我爱你 ♪
[18:26] ♪ Girl ♪ ♪ 女孩 ♪
[18:29] ♪ Fill ♪ ♪ 填满 ♪
[18:32] ♪ Fill my heart with song ♪ ♪ 让音乐填满我的内心 ♪
[18:37] ♪ I wanna sing to ya, darling ♪ ♪ 我要为你歌唱 亲爱的 ♪
[18:41] ♪ Forevermore ♪ ♪ 一直到永远 ♪
[18:44] Are you doing drugs in my house? Are you doing drugs in my house? 你在我家吸毒 你在我家吸毒吗
[18:47] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[18:53] I’m not joking! 我没开玩笑
[18:55] I need to… I need to go! 我得… 我得走了
[18:58] -Dad’s so fucking proud, Mom. -Oh, really? -老爸肯定很骄傲 妈妈 -真的吗
[19:00] Dad’s so fucking proud. 老爸真他妈的骄傲
[19:04] Get off of me! 放开我
[19:05] – I don’t give… – Get off of me! -我不… -放开我
[19:07] Back the fuck up. Back the fuck up and let me out of this fucking house. 你他妈往后退 后退 让我走
[19:11] ♪ I’m simply trying to tell you ♪ ♪ 我只想告诉你 ♪
[19:14] ♪ That I care for ya, darling ♪ ♪ 我只关心你 亲爱的 ♪
[19:19] ♪ Fly ♪ ♪ 飞吧 ♪
[19:22] ♪ Fly, fly, fly, fly, fly, Fly me to the moon ♪ ♪ 带我飞去 飞去月亮 ♪
[19:30] ♪ And let me play among… ♪ ♪ 让我和… ♪
[20:15] I’m sorry, but I… I can’t think of anything, so… 很抱歉 但我… 我什么都想不起来…
[20:21] Just… 就…
[20:25] I’m, uh… I’m done. I can’t. 就这样吧… 我不行
[20:29] – Do I have to do this? – She’s a mess, dude. -我必须要说吗 -她太糟糕了 姐们儿
[20:32] – Honestly, I bet it’s brain damage. – You’re being fucking rude. -讲真的 我觉得她脑损伤了 -别他妈乱说话
[21:05] Fuck. 我操
[21:11] Rue, it’s me. 鲁 是我
[21:16] – Are you okay? -You are so fucking stupid, Lexi. -你还好吗 -你真他妈的蠢 莱克茜
[21:21] -Why? -‘Cause I already flushed everything -怎么 -因为我已经在厕所
[21:23] down the fucking toilet. 把东西都冲掉了
[21:25] Well, I just came to check on you. 我只是来看看你
[21:26] I don’t want you to fucking check on me, whether I’m fine or I’m not fine. 我他妈不想你来关心我好不好
[21:30] What difference are you going to make? Are you going to give me a life advice? 你又能帮我什么 给我人生建议吗
[21:34] – You gonna fucking help me? -Well, you’re one of my best friends. -你他妈的想帮我吗 -你是我最好的朋友
[21:37] Give me a fucking break. ‘Cause we went to fucking pre-school together? 省省吧 就因为我们一起上了幼儿园
[21:41] That does not make us best fucking friends. 不意味着我们就他妈是最好的朋友了
[21:46] You say all this, but what happens in three days 你这么说 三天后你再来敲我门
[21:48] when you knock on my door asking me to piss in some Tylenol bottle? 让我尿在泰诺药瓶里
[21:52] What, you’re gonna say the opposite? 那时候你又要改口吗
[21:53] How we’ve known each other since pre-school and we’re best friends? 说我们从幼儿园就认识 是最好的朋友
[21:57] It’s like you have a split personality disorder. 你就像人格分裂一样
[22:00] Sorry if I miss the old you. 抱歉我那么怀念曾经的你
[22:09] I slept like shit, too. Yeah, I miss you. 我也睡死过去了 我想你
[23:27] – My name is Ali, and I’m an addict. – Hi, Ali. -我叫阿里 是个瘾君子 -你好阿里
[23:32] Actually, an addict is a nice word for it. 说实话 说瘾君子算轻的了
[23:34] I was a stone-cold crackhead. 我是个冷酷无情的毒虫
[23:37] I was also a firefighter, so I thought, the two might cancel each other out. 我以前是个消防员 我以为这能相互抵消
[23:42] As long as I saved lives, I was well within my right to destroy my own. 只要我在救人 我好像就有权利伤害自己
[23:48] The problem was, I was… 问题在于 我…
[23:51] I was also a father, to two young girls. 我还是两个小女孩的父亲
[23:56] My girls live in Texas. 我女儿们住在德州
[24:00] I speak to them whenever I can. Drugs can take away a lot. 只要有时间我就和她们通话 毒品能带走很多
[24:07] The first time I tried Oxycontin, I was 13. 我13岁第一次尝试奥施康定
[24:13] What do these feel like? 这是什么感觉
[24:18] They’re the absolute worst. 最糟的感觉
[24:23] I used to take care of my dad after school 以前放学后我会照顾我爸爸
[24:25] ‘Cause my mom had to take a second job to cover the medical bills. 因为妈妈要做兼职负担医药费
[24:32] A state-issued nurse would come by every day for two hours, 政府指派的护士每天来2个小时
[24:35] and she’d, legit, just play Candy Crush on her phone. 她基本上在玩糖果传奇
[24:40] But, anyway, the point is, he had, like, a bunch of pills. 总之 重点是他有很多药
[25:29] He was too out of it to know I was high. 他根本察觉不到我嗑嗨了
[25:32] And I always have the best time with you. 和你在一起是我最棒的时光
[25:36] Me, too. 我也是
[25:39] Do you mind?! 行不行
[25:48] Hey. Uh, I’m gonna need you to do me a big favor. 我要你帮我个大忙
[25:52] You see, there are a bunch of these meetings 这里有很多我应该参加
[25:54] that I was supposed to attend that I didn’t actually attend, so… 但没参加的交流会 所以…
[25:59] I’m gonna need you to backdate this slip. 我需要你帮我倒填日期
[26:06] Yeah. Ethically, that’s a line I will not cross. 按理来说 这违背原则了
[26:15] What if I, uh… suck your dick? 那如果我… 吸你的鸡巴呢
[26:26] Like, in my car? 在我车里吗
[26:29] I’m 17, you fucking creep. Sign the slip. 我才17 你个变态 签字
[26:40] – Pleasure doing business with you. – Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. -很高兴和你打交道 -我操 我操 我操
[26:54] Rue. 鲁
[26:58] -Love you. -Love you, too. -我爱你 -我也爱你
[27:36] Um, I’m gonna be right back. 一会儿就回来
[27:42] Fuck, yeah. 操
[27:45] Fucking slut. 小荡妇
[27:50] Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck… 我操 我操 我操 我操…
[28:06] She never admitted it, and no one could ever prove it, 她从没承认 也没人证明
[28:11] but we all knew it was her. 但我们都知道
[28:35] Or, I don’t know, I guess for Kat, it probably felt like we all knew. 我不知道 但我猜凯特觉得我们都知道
[28:42] That’s the weird thing about the Internet. 互联网很奇怪
[28:44] Ten people can feel like the whole world. 十个人就像全世界一样
[28:52] Meet me in the cafeteria in five minutes. We need to talk. 五分钟后来食堂找我 我们得谈谈
[28:56] Why? 为什么
[29:00] Listen, Kat. I didn’t do anything. I told Roy not to post it. 凯特 我什么都没做 我让罗伊别发网上
[29:04] It doesn’t matter, okay? He’s still sending it to people and saying it’s me. 那不重要 他还在把视频发给别人 说那是我
[29:08] Look, I don’t want my life to be ruined, 我不想我的生活被毁掉
[29:10] and I’m sure you don’t want to end up on a sex offender list. 我想你不愿意上性罪犯名单吧
[29:12] – Kat, you know I’m not a sex offender. – It’s child pornography, you dumb fuck. -凯特 我才不是性罪犯 -这可是儿童色情片 傻逼
[29:17] But we’re all under 18. Children can’t make child pornography. 但我们都未成年 未成年人怎么制作儿童色情片
[29:21] – Troy, google it. -I’m not googling child pornography. -特洛伊 去网上查查 -我才不要搜索儿童色情片
[29:25] You know what? Fuck it. Fuck it, I’m going to the police. 你猜怎么着 我去报警了
[29:29] All right! Okay. Okay, okay, I get it. What do you need? 行吧 等等 等等 明白了 你想怎么办
[29:33] First, for you to delete the video off your phone… 首先 把你手机里视频给删了…
[29:36] – and whoever’s phone you sent it to. – That is done. -发给其他人也都删了 -没问题
[29:39] And for you to tell Wes to tell everybody that it’s not me. Okay? 你还要让韦斯告诉其他人 视频里不是我
[29:43] Okay. Done. Anything else? 好 可以 还有吗
[29:48] Actually, yeah. 当然有
[29:50] So even though Roy and Troy tried to put an end to it, 所以即使罗伊和特洛伊试图大事化小
[29:53] Kat? Nah. It was some other bitch. 凯特 不是 是另外一个骚货
[29:57] Oh, dude. What the fuck? I thought you said it was Kat. 兄弟 搞毛啊 你不是说是凯特吗
[30:00] I did, but, I mixed that bitch up. 我是说过 但我搞混了
[30:03] By the end of the week… 等那周结束时…
[30:18] Katherine Hernandez, please report to the principal’s office. 凯瑟琳·赫尔南德斯 请去校长办公室报道
[30:21] Katherine Hernandez to the principal’s office. 凯瑟琳·赫尔南德斯 到校长办公室报道
[30:24] I heard a very disturbing rumor. 我听说了一则不太好的谣言
[30:27] – About what? – There is a recording of you -关于什么 -一段有你
[30:30] engaged in… sexual activity. 参与… 性交行为的视频
[30:34] Or something to that effect, that is being shared amongst the students. 差不多那个意思 而且在学生之间传播开了
[30:39] Is this about that video of that girl getting banged from behind? 是那个女生从后面被操的视频吗
[30:43] Because no, it’s not me, but… just out of sheer curiosity, 因为那不是我 但… 纯粹是出于好奇
[30:46] what could have possibly led you to believe that is was? 是什么让你觉得那就是我
[30:49] I just want to be clear that I haven’t personally seen the video… 我先说好 我本人还没看过那视频…
[30:53] It is because the girl in the video is fat, Principal Hayes? 是因为视频里的女生很胖吗 海耶斯校长
[30:55] I’m not jumping to conclusions, Katherine… 我可没着急下结论 凯瑟琳…
[30:58] I’d just appreciate it if everyone would stop talking to me like it was, 所有人别这么跟我说话我就千恩万谢了
[31:01] because, frankly, it’s… offensive. 因为说实话… 这很伤人
[31:05] You know, it’s one thing for my classmates to body shame me, 同学嘲笑我的身材是一回事
[31:08] but for you, Principal Hayes that’s just… a whole another thing. 但如果是你 海耶斯校长 那就… 完全不同了
[31:13] It’s degrading. It’s… discriminatory. 这有辱人格 很… 带歧视性
[31:17] And it just goes to show how insidious, and… 这是有多么阴险 而且…
[31:20] systemic body terrorism truly is in this country. 证明了身材歧视真的存在于这个国家
[31:24] From my own principal. 更是从我的校长之口说出
[31:26] Well, I’m… I’m… I… I can’t apologize enough. 我… 我… 我无法表达我有多抱歉
[31:31] And I give you my word, 而且我保证
[31:33] I will do everything in my power to put an end to this rumor. 我会尽我所能终止这条谣言
[31:39] Thank you, Principal Hayes. 谢谢 海耶斯校长
[31:41] And so on the same way that mass shootings, 就像是那些枪击案
[31:43] sex scandals, and stolen elections do, 性丑闻 选举丑闻一样
[31:45] the whole thing blew over pretty quickly and we all moved on to the next thing. 整个事件很快就过去了 我们也都忘掉了这事
[31:48] – You guys pumped? – Yeah! -准备好了吗 -是的
[31:51] – Are we gonna win? – Yeah! -准备好赢了吗 -是的
[31:54] Then let’s hear it for the East Highland Blackhawks! 欢迎东部高地黑鹰队
[32:09] Yeah, Nate! 内特
[32:43] Hey, let’s go! 走起
[32:50] I’m 100 percent, do not feel safe right now. 我很确定这里不安全
[32:54] No. So stay the fuck out of my grill. 别 别多管闲事
[32:57] -Yo, Maddy. -What? -玛迪 -干嘛
[33:00] – Let me take you out tonight. – Why? -让我今晚带你出去 -为什么
[33:07] -I hate you. -I know. -去你的 -好吧
[33:12] Seriously? 你认真的吗
[33:15] Seriously? 认真
[33:16] Seriously. 很认真
[33:19] -I’m over it. -Rue! -我来了 -鲁
[33:23] Breathing is clearly not a priority to you. 看来你都不用呼吸
[33:25] I see. 你可真是的
[33:32] Fuck. 我靠
[33:34] Uh, you wanna come over for dinner tonight? 今晚过来吃饭吗
[33:36] I wish. But my dad wants to have like a capital F, capital D Family Dinner. 我倒是想 但我爸想来个家庭聚餐
[33:42] Which is weird, because it’s literally just me and him 这就很怪 因为几乎每次
[33:45] eating dinner together, like, every single night. 家庭聚餐都只有我和他
[33:49] Well, um, what about later? 晚点呢
[33:51] I’m probably gonna do some homework. Binge-watch some Madoka Magica. 我应该得做作业 窝着看会儿”魔法少女小圆”
[33:55] Okay, well, um, maybe you could, like, 好吧 那也许你可以
[33:59] come over Sunday night, ’cause my mom’s, like, asking me and stuff. 周日晚上过来 因为我妈问东问西的
[34:06] Are you talking to your momma about me? 你有跟你妈聊起我啊
[34:09] No. Shut up. 没 闭嘴吧
[34:17] -Bye, Rue. -Bye. -拜拜 鲁 -拜
[34:23] I’m such a loser. 我真是没用
[34:48] Maddy, I just want to say that I’m sorry. 玛迪 我就是想说我很抱歉
[35:06] Cash or credit? 现金还是信用卡
[35:21] – Christopher McKay. – Yep. -克里斯多夫·麦凯 -没错
[35:24] Drove down from college for the weekend. 从大学开车来过周末啊
[35:27] Yep. 对
[35:31] So, what’s in store for Friday night, huh? 所以 周五晚上计划了什么
[35:34] Uh, you know. Just… mm. 你懂得 就是…
[35:39] Cassie’s smitten like a kitten with you. 凯西被你迷得神魂颠倒
[35:42] Yeah? Yeah, she’s a pretty cool girl. 她是个很好的妹子
[35:45] Well, I tell ya, it’s not easy to hold her attention. 告诉你 要吸引她的注意力可不容易
[35:49] Uh-uh. Like mother, like daughter. 有其母必有其女
[35:53] But she’s a good girl. She’s got a good heart. 她很好 心地善良
[35:57] Yeah. Handle with care. 你可要细心照顾她
[36:01] -I will. -Mom, stop talking to him. -我会的 -妈 别跟他说话了
[36:05] Excuse me. I’ve been dismissed. 不好意思 我要被赶走了
[36:07] You have fun. Ooh, you look so pretty. 玩的开心 打扮得不错啊
[36:13] Hey. Want to watch a movie? 想看电影吗
[36:18] Yeah, come on. 行 走吧
[36:26] Maddy. Why don’t you let me take you out tonight? 玛迪 让我今晚带你出去玩呗
[36:29] I don’t know. Text me. 不知道 给我发短信吧
[37:02] All right. No cell phones during dinner. 好了 晚饭期间不准玩手机
[37:11] I don’t think I have an attention span for real life anymore. 感觉人间不值得
[37:15] Shut up, you smart ass. 闭嘴吧 你个机灵鬼
[37:45] Hey, open the door! 开门
[37:52] – What do you want? – Open the fucking door. -你想干嘛 -快开门
[37:59] – Yo, who is it, man? – Rue. -是谁啊 -鲁
[38:01] No, bro, tell her to come back later. Yo. 别 兄弟 让她晚点再来
[38:05] -Too late, bitch. -Hold on, hold on. -来不及了 兄弟 -等等 等等
[38:07] – You can’t be in here right now. – I see you, cash money. -你现在不能进来 -我看到你数钱了
[38:10] – Nah, nah. -I need some some OCs and some socks. -不行 不行 -我只要点奥施康定和一双袜子
[38:13] I can’t help you right now. You gotta go. 别指望我 你得走了
[38:16] Yo, for real, Rue. I ain’t fuckin’ playing with you. Come on. 真的 鲁 不跟你开玩笑 快走吧
[38:19] -You can’t be in here. -Look, Fez, -你不能呆这 -听着 费兹
[38:21] I’m fucking drenched. Okay? 我都湿透了 好吗
[38:24] And, uh… I’m out of drugs. So… Don’t be a dick. 而且… 我毒品没了 别跟个混蛋一样
[38:29] Oh, my God. That’s not my fucking problem. 我操 这可不关我的事
[38:31] You gotta get up out of my house right now 你得赶快从我房子出去
[38:33] before these motherfuckers come through. 趁着还没人来
[38:35] All I need is a couple OCs, and some Xannies. 我只要点奥施康定和阿普唑仑
[38:38] That’s all I need, and I can be gone. 就要这些 我就走了
[38:40] Yo, I’m trying to tell you, I don’t got shit right now. Like… 你听我说 我现在没货 要不…
[38:44] Come back in a few hours, I got you, whatever you need. 几小时后再来 你想要啥都给你
[38:46] But right now, you gotta get the fuck up outta my house. 但是现在 你必须得出去
[38:49] I know you have something, Fez. 我知道你有东西 费兹
[38:51] I’m just telling you, I don’t got shit for you, Rue, come on. 我跟你说我现在没有 鲁 拜托
[38:54] I need you out the house right now. 你现在必须得出去
[38:56] My guy’s about to come through here. 我的人马上要来了
[38:58] I don’t want you here when he gets here, you understand? 他来的时候你不能呆在这 明白吗
[39:01] – Give me drugs. – This is dead serious. -给我东西 -我认真的
[39:04] Yo, Rue. 鲁
[39:20] I could fucking kill you right now. 我恨不得现在就弄死你
[39:26] Yo, Ash, they’re here. 小烟缸 他们来了
[39:40] Look, I’m serious, Rue. 我认真的 鲁
[39:42] Just stay right there, keep your mouth shut, and be cool. 呆那闭上嘴 别惹事
[39:46] These dudes ain’t fucking around. 这些家伙可不是开玩笑的
[39:49] Now, I’m not gonna lie. That’s when I started to get a little scared. 不扯蛋 那时候我开始有点害怕
[39:52] I mean, I’m all good with drugs until guns start coming out. 毒品倒无所谓 但动枪就不行了
[41:01] Coming out of East Highland, I’ve held the state record 在东部高地高中 连着两年
[41:03] for most receiving yards the last two years in row. 我都是接球码数的州记录保持者
[41:05] I broke East Highland records for the most receptions, 我还破了校史最多接球数
[41:07] the most yards during the game: 112, 单场比赛最多码数 112码
[41:09] most yards per catch, most yards after the catch. 最高接球平均码数 接球后推进最高码数记录
[41:11] And I can fucking block. 而且我还能打拦截
[41:14] And this coach is acting like he don’t want to start me. 而这教练居然不让我首发
[41:16] Like I haven’t earned my due on the field or something. That’s bullshit. 我都没在场上证明自己 太扯了
[41:19] Don’t they do that to, like, all the freshmen? 他们不是对新生都这样吗
[41:22] I’m not all freshman. Look at my stats. Shit pisses me off. I don’t get it. 我和那些新人可不一样 看看我的战绩 气死我了
[41:31] -You want to kill him? -What? -你想杀了他吗 -什么鬼
[41:34] Let’s fucking kill him. 那我们就杀了他
[41:40] Cass, I’m serious. 凯西 我认真的
[41:43] It’s not funny. This motherfucker really pissed me off. 不开玩笑 这个狗娘养的真把我惹毛了
[41:45] Come on, McKay. It just takes time. 别这样 麦凯 只是需要点时间罢了
[41:55] I thought about you all week. I’m dying to fuck you. 我一整周都在想你 我好想操你
[42:04] Why you gotta make everything so sexual? 怎么什么事都扯上性
[42:09] What? 什么
[42:13] I’m trying to have a real-ass conversation with you. 我真的是想和你谈正事
[42:18] I’m… I’m sorry. 我… 很抱歉
[42:26] It’s cool, Cassie. It’s all right. 没事的 凯西 没关系
[42:45] – So this your little bitch? -Nah, bruh, that’s my little sister. -这就是你马子吗 -这是我小妹妹
[42:53] Well, hello, there, little sis. 你好 小妹妹
[42:57] Now, when Fez said his dudes were coming over, 当费兹说他的人快来时
[43:00] I didn’t think his dude would be this dude. 我没想到会是这家伙
[43:03] My name is Mouse. It’s a pleasure to meet you. 我叫茅斯 很高兴见到你
[43:07] But you know, that’s what happens when you hang out with drug dealers. 但和毒贩子玩就会这样
[43:11] Yo, Custer, toss me that bag. 卡斯特 把包给我
[43:14] All right, check it. 好的 检查一下吧
[43:16] I got a 100 OP-OC 80s, 500 Xanny bars, 500 20s of Addy. 一百条强力羟可酮 五百条阿普唑仑 五百颗聪明药
[43:21] I’m low on Vikes, so if you wanna cop some Vikes, 我维柯丁不是很多 你要是想搞点维柯丁
[43:23] you better cop ’em today, ’cause I got, like, 50 left. 今天就去找他们 因为我也就剩50颗了
[43:26] I got a quap of that Cali medicinal, and an ounce of Molly. 我买了一堆大麻 还有一盎司茉莉
[43:30] – Custer, what’s the math on that? – Uh, 25, 15, and 1,100, -卡斯特 算起来多少 -25 15 1100
[43:34] 35, 77, and 25… 7,750. 35 77 25… 7750块
[43:47] Here. 给你
[43:51] – Sure you don’t want no Fentanyl? – Nah, man, I’m cool off that shit. -你确定不要芬太尼 -拜托 我受够那玩意了
[43:55] There’s too many ODs, and I don’t want the heat. 太多人吸毒过量了 我不想引来警察
[43:58] How about you, little sis? You ever try Fentanyl? 你呢 小妹妹 试过芬太尼吗
[44:01] – No. – No, she’s good, bruh. -不 -不 她不用了
[44:06] Gonna let big brother talk for you? 非要大哥哥帮你说话吗
[44:09] – I don’t know. -Don’t look at him. Look at me. -我不知道 -别看他 看着我
[44:13] You ever try it? 试过吗
[44:16] Yo, for real, bruh. I don’t want her fucking with that shit. 真的 我不想让她沾上那玩意
[44:20] You know that feeling when you come so hard 你知道那种强烈的感觉
[44:22] that you can’t feel or hear shit? 让你什么都听不到 感受不了
[44:27] – You like that feeling? – Yeah. -你喜欢那种感觉吗 -是的
[44:31] Well, shit. You gonna love this. 我去 那你肯定爱死这个了
[44:41] I’m… I’m good, actually. 我不用了 真的
[44:43] – What, you don’t trust me? – Yo, for real, man. She’s good. -什么 你不相信我吗 -真的 伙计 别给她
[44:48] Shut the fuck up, bitch. Ain’t nobody talkin’ to you. 你他妈闭嘴 有人和你说话吗
[44:52] Tell your big brother I’m not talking to him right now. 告诉你哥我没在和他说话
[44:55] Tell him, “Shut the fuck up.” 告诉他”闭上臭嘴”
[44:58] Come on. Don’t be scared. It’s not gonna bite you. 来嘛 别害怕 又不会咬你
[45:02] Come on. Try it. 来吧 试试
[45:12] Oh, just try it. 就试一下
[45:17] Dear God, I know I’ve been a cunt for, like, a lot of my life, 天哪 我知道我很多时候都是个荡妇
[45:19] and my family and I am so, so, so sorry, but… 我的家人 我很抱歉 但…
[45:23] just please, God, I’m begging you, 但 求求你上帝
[45:26] do not let me die tonight. 别让我死在今晚
[45:49] -Welcome home. -Fuck! -欢迎回家 -操
[45:52] -What the fuck, man? -Hi, Tyler. -什么鬼 伙计 -泰勒
[45:55] What the fuck are you doing here, man? Get the fuck out of my apartment. 你他妈在这干什么 快从我公寓滚出去
[45:59] If you’re looking for the kitchen knives, they’re here. 如果你在找厨房的刀 在我这呢
[46:02] Same with the baseball bat from your room. 卧室里的棒球棍也是
[46:07] Who the fuck are you, man? 你他妈是谁啊
[46:11] I’m the boyfriend of the girl that you raped on Saturday night. 你周六晚上强奸那女孩 我是她男朋友
[46:16] No, no. Dude, what the fuck? I wouldn’t rape anyone. 不 兄弟 什么鬼 我没强奸谁
[46:19] I swear to God, I didn’t rape a girl, dude 我向上帝发誓 我没有强奸哪个女孩
[46:23] But I saw it. 但我看见了
[46:25] – You saw what? -I saw you rape her in the pool. -你看见什么了 -我看见你在游泳池里强上了她
[46:33] Wait a minute. You’re talking about that crazy chick that was at the party? 等一下 你是说派对上的那个疯女人
[46:37] That chick was asking me to. I was the one that was saying no. 那疯子让我这么做的 我才是那个受害者
[46:41] – She was blacked out. -Dude, she wasn’t blacked out, man. -她断片了 -兄弟 她没有断片
[46:44] I swear to God, she asked me to fuck her, like, right here, right now. 我发誓 是她当时说让我在那操她的
[46:49] Do you know how old she is? 你知道她多大年纪吗
[46:54] -She’s like, 18. -Try 17. -18岁吧 -怎么不猜17呢
[46:58] – Fuck, dude, she didn’t say that to me. – And how old are you? -操 兄弟 她没跟我说这个 -那你多大呢
[47:04] -I’m like, 21. -You’re 22. -我差不多21了 -你22岁了
[47:06] – I mean, barely. -You turned 22 five months ago, Tyler. -我是说 差不多吧 -你在五个月前就22岁了 泰勒
[47:08] Don’t fucking lie to me. 别他妈对我说谎
[47:12] So, not only did you rape a girl, but you raped a minor. 你不仅仅强奸了一个女孩 还强奸了一个未成年人
[47:17] -I’m gonna hurt you. -No, no, no, no, no. -要让你付出代价 -别 别
[47:19] Yeah, and you’re not gonna press charges, because if you do, 你是不会去起诉的 因为你要是起诉了
[47:22] you’re gonna go to jail for a lot longer than I will… 你会在牢里比我蹲更久
[47:25] -Please. -depending on what I do to you. -求你了 -那要看我下手轻重了
[47:28] Please, please, please, I am begging you, please don’t do this. 求你了 求你了 求求你 别这么做
[47:30] Dude, don’t hurt me, please. Don’t do this. 兄弟 别伤害我 别这么做
[47:33] -Get on your knees. -What? -跪下 -什么
[47:35] Get on your knees. 给我跪下
[47:38] – No. I’m not… – – Hey, get on your knees. Come on. -不 我不… -快点跪下
[47:43] Did you seriously think you could rape a girl and nobody would do anything? 你真觉得可以强奸一个女孩然后逃之夭夭吗
[47:50] Oh, my God. Fuck! I didn’t do anything, man! 天哪 操 我啥也没做啊 兄弟
[47:55] I’m gonna ask you a question. 我问你个问题
[48:01] -Did you rape her? -No. -你强奸她了吗 -没有
[48:04] -Did you rape her? -No! Fuck! -你强奸她了吗 -没有 操
[48:06] Did you rape her? 你强奸她了吗
[48:09] -Admit it! Did you rape her? -Fucking ow! -快点承认 你强奸她了吗 -他妈的没有
[48:11] Admit it! Did you rape her? 承认吧 你是不是强奸她了
[48:13] Ow! Fuck! No! 操 没有
[48:16] Admit it, you fucking faggot! Did you fucking rape her? 快承认 你个死基佬 你有没有强奸她
[48:19] I didn’t fucking rape her! 我没有强奸她
[48:46] It hits quick. 这药效很快
[48:54] You like the way that feels? 你喜欢这种感觉吗
[48:58] -Yeah. -You want a couple of patches, girl? -喜欢 -想要来一点吗 小妞
[49:03] Okay. 好的
[49:12] It’s gonna cost you 300. 这得要三百块
[49:16] – Come on. Pay up, little sis. – I only have two dollars. -快点 给钱 小妹妹 -我只有两块钱
[49:22] I said 300. 我说300块
[49:26] Where are my pants? 我裤子呢
[49:31] I’ll just… I’ll just give it back. 我… 我会还的
[49:35] – I got a strict no-return policy. – Yo, Mouse. Let me pay for it, man. -我不接受退货 -茅斯 我来替她付
[49:39] I thought you was too good for Fentanyl. 我还以为芬太尼配不上你呢
[49:43] What is it? Everybody’s changing their motherfucking minds on me? 怎么 所有人都觉得我很好说话吗
[49:46] Yeah. 是的
[49:50] If she can’t afford it, she gonna have to find another way of paying me. 要是她负担不起 她可以用另外一种方式来偿还
[49:54] – Straight up. – Okay. -干脆点 -好的
[49:56] Yo, man, just let me pay for it. 让我来付钱就好了
[50:03] I got the money right here. 我这就把钱给你
[50:07] Here. 给
[50:09] Dang. Big brother must love you. 大哥哥真的很爱你
[50:11] It’s gonna cost you 600 now, man. 现在要收600块了
[50:14] Damn. You gonna do me like that, bruh? 日 你真要这么做吗
[50:16] Yeah, I’m gonna do you like that. Straight up. 没错 我真要这样 爽快点
[50:19] Get that shit. There it is. 拿着吧 给你
[50:29] It’s always a pleasure doing business with you. 和你做生意一直都很愉快
[50:38] Go flush that shit down the toilet, 把这玩意丢到马桶
[50:41] and go grab the Narcan, just in case. 然后去拿纳洛酮 以防万一
[51:05] I’m so happy. 真是太开心了
[51:12] I know. 我知道
[51:33] ♪ Did more than mend a broken heart ♪ ♪ 你不只修补了我的心 ♪
[51:38] ♪ But now you’ve made a fire start ♪ ♪ 还为我点燃了火焰 ♪
[51:43] ♪ And I, I can see ♪ ♪ 因为我能看出 ♪
[51:46] ♪ That you feel the same way ♪ ♪ 你也感同身受 ♪
[51:50] ♪ I never dreamed there’d be someone to hold me, until you told me ♪ ♪ 在你之前 我从未想过有人会怀抱我 ♪
[51:56] ♪ And now that I’ve found you ♪ ♪ 现在我找到了你 ♪
[51:58] ♪ Even the nights are better ♪ ♪ 连夜晚也变得更美好 ♪
[52:02] ♪ Now that we’re here together ♪ ♪ 现在我们在一起 ♪
[52:06] ♪ Even the nights are better ♪ ♪ 连夜晚都变得更美好 ♪
[52:09] ♪ Since I found you ♪ ♪ 自从我找到你 ♪
[52:14] ♪ Even the days are brighter ♪ ♪ 白天变得更明亮 ♪
[52:19] ♪ When someone you love’s beside you ♪ ♪ 当所爱之人在身旁 ♪
[52:23] ♪ Even the nights are better since I found you ♪ ♪ 自从我找到了你 夜晚也变得更美好 ♪
[52:29] ♪ I never dreamed there’d be someone to hold me ♪ ♪ 我从未想过有人会怀抱我 ♪
[52:33] ♪ Until you told me and now that I’ve found you ♪ ♪ 直到你说出口 现在我已找到你 ♪
[52:37] ♪ Even the nights are better ♪ ♪ 夜晚也变得更美好 ♪
[52:41] ♪ Now that we’re here together… ♪ ♪ 现在我们在一起… ♪
[53:05] Yo, what’s up? It’s Fez. 有事吗 我是费兹
[53:08] Yeah, look. I’m gonna need a little help with Rue. 听着 鲁需要人帮一下
[53:12] Yeah. ASAP. 越快越好
[53:17] ♪ Mount Everest ain’t got shit on me ♪ ♪ 埃佛勒斯峰不会骗我 ♪
[53:22] ♪ Mount Everest ain’t got shit on me ♪ ♪ 埃佛勒斯峰不会骗我 ♪
[53:27] ♪ ‘Cause I’m on top of the world ♪ ♪ 因为我站在世界之巅 ♪
[53:30] ♪ I’m on top of the world ♪ ♪ 因为我站在世界之巅 ♪
[53:34] ♪ Burj Dubai ain’t got shit on me ♪ ♪ 迪拜塔不会骗我 ♪
[53:38] ♪ You can touch the sky, but you ain’t got shit on me ♪ ♪ 你可以触摸到天空 但你没法骗我 ♪
[53:43] ♪ ‘Cause I’m on top of the world ♪ ♪ 因为我站在世界之巅 ♪
[53:46] ♪ I’m on top of the world ♪ ♪ 我站在世界之巅 ♪
[54:21] ♪ Tell ’em ♪ ♪ 告诉他们 ♪
[54:22] ♪ I burn down my house and build it up again ♪ ♪ 我烧毁房屋又将它重建 ♪
[54:26] ♪ Tell ’em ♪ ♪ 告诉他们 ♪
[54:28] ♪ I burn it down twice just for the fun of it ♪ ♪ 我烧毁两次 只为其中乐趣 ♪
[54:31] ♪ Tell ’em ♪ ♪ 告诉他们 ♪
[54:33] ♪ So much money I don’t know what to do with it ♪ ♪ 有这么多钱 我都不知怎么花 ♪
[54:36] ♪ Tell ’em ♪ ♪ 告诉他们 ♪
[54:39] ♪ I don’t pick up my phone, ain’t no one worth the time ♪ ♪ 我不会接电话 谁都不值得这时间 ♪
[54:42] ♪ Tell ’em ♪ ♪ 告诉他们 ♪
[54:44] ♪ I got me one gun and me an alibi ♪ ♪ 我弄到了枪 搞定了不在场证明 ♪
[54:47] ♪ Tell ’em ♪ ♪ 告诉他们 ♪
[54:50] ♪ So much love that the whole thing feel like a lie ♪ ♪ 爱说太多就像是个谎言 ♪
[54:53] ♪ Don’t need nobody, uh ♪ ♪ 不需要任何人 ♪
[54:55] ♪ Don’t need nobody, uh ♪ ♪ 不需要任何人 ♪
[54:58] ♪ Don’t need nobody, don’t need nobody ♪ ♪ 不需要任何人 ♪
[54:59] Holy shit… 我操…
[55:02] ♪ Don’t need nobody ♪ ♪ 不需要任何人 ♪
[55:03] ♪ Just save me, sweet ♪ ♪ 救救我吧 亲爱的 ♪
[55:08] Bryan66sex99 JLuvscamgirlzz Mistressbootyy99 Kimkarasshianxxx BIGdawgforpaws Bryan66sex99 Dpistolpete35 Mydickyourpussyx69x 这女孩太性感了 操 我希望我老婆也能这么骚 嫁给我吧吧吧吧吧 看这视频我五分钟就射了 这女孩是谁 太得劲了 有她脚的视频吗 可真能口啊 我操这女孩
[55:45] -That guy you fucked in the pool? -What? -那个在泳池日你的人 -怎么了
[55:49] Are you sure you don’t remember? 你真的不记得了
[55:53] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你
[55:56] -Was it good? -What? -怎么样 -什么
[55:59] -The sex. -What do you want to know, Nate? -做爱 -你想知道什么 内特
[56:03] You want to know if his dick was bigger? 想知道是不是他的鸡巴更大吗
[56:06] -Was it? -What if it was? -真的吗 -是的话又怎样
[56:10] I’d fucking kill him. 我他妈杀了他
[56:12] Yeah, but dead or alive, he’d still have a bigger dick than you. 无论他是死是活 他的鸡巴都比你的要大
[56:44] I got you a present. 我给你带了个礼物
[56:47] Thank you. 谢谢你
[57:07] ♪ Mount Everest ain’t got shit on me ♪ ♪ 埃佛勒斯峰不会骗我 ♪
[57:12] ♪ Mount Everest ain’t got shit on me ♪ ♪ 埃佛勒斯峰不会骗我 ♪
[57:17] ♪ ‘Cause I’m on top of the world ♪ ♪ 因为我站在世界之巅 ♪
[57:20] ♪ I’m on top of the world ♪ ♪ 我站在世界之巅 ♪
[57:33] ♪ I never felt so alone ♪ ♪ 我感觉如此孤独 ♪
[57:37] ♪ Felt so alone, no, no ♪ ♪ 感觉如此孤独 ♪
[57:43] ♪ And I never felt so alone ♪ ♪ 我感觉如此孤独 ♪
[57:48] ♪ Felt so alone, no, no ♪ ♪ 感觉如此孤独 ♪
亢奋

Post navigation

Previous Post: 亢奋(Euphoria)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亢奋(Euphoria)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

亢奋(Euphoria)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme