英文名称:Escape Room Tournament of Champions
年代:2021
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | From the beginning of civilization, | 人类文明诞生以来 |
[00:57] | we’ve known there’s something captivating | 我们就已深谙 |
[00:59] | about watching human beings fight for their lives. | 观看同胞为生存而战斗的乐趣 |
[01:02] | That’s why we watch gladiator games, public executions. | 所以才有了角斗士竞技场 公开处决 |
[01:06] | We created a sport for people who still have a thirst for savagery. | 我们为那些依旧渴望兽性的人类创造了一种体育竞技 |
[01:10] | What did you just do? | 你刚在干什么 |
[01:11] | Our customers are some of the most powerful people in the world. | 我们的客户都是世界上最位高权重的人 |
[01:15] | Real fun game, huh? | 这游戏还真的挺有意思的 |
[01:16] | Every year they demand more. | 每一年他们的欲望都在升级 |
[01:19] | More complicated rooms, | 更复杂的密室 |
[01:21] | more ways to gamble on life and death. | 更多以生死为赌注的游戏 |
[01:24] | And we provided them with a box seat for life’s ultimate drama. | 我们创造了一场终极生死大戏 请他们成为坐上贵宾 |
[01:31] | “This serves as an entry voucher…” | “这是一张 |
[01:33] | “…for Minos Escape Rooms.” | 米诺斯密室逃脱的入场券” |
[01:35] | Are there rules and regulations, or what? | 有什么游戏规则吗 |
[01:37] | You have to escape before the clock runs out. | 你们得在规定时间内逃出密室 |
[01:39] | Anything that looks like a puzzle or a code. | 所有看起来像拼图或密码的东西 |
[01:42] | Numbers are very important. It could be anything, anywhere. | 数字很重要 可以代表各种东西 各种地点 |
[01:49] | Zoey, you go first. | 佐伊 你先走 |
[01:51] | They’re watching. They know every move we’re making. | 他们在看 我们每一步行动都在他们眼皮底下 |
[01:53] | They knew everything about us. | 他们知道我们所有事情 |
[01:56] | Zoey! Goddamn it. Zoey! | 佐伊 该死的 佐伊 |
[02:01] | She sacrificed herself for us! | 她为了我们牺牲了自己 |
[02:04] | You’re the psycho that designed this murder maze, huh? | 你就是设计这个杀人迷宫的疯子吧 |
[02:06] | No, I’m the Games Master. The Puzzle Maker designs the rooms. | 不 我是游戏管理员 密室是谜题创作者设计的 |
[02:09] | Ben. | 本 |
[02:13] | You came back for me. | 你是回来救我的 |
[02:15] | Yeah. Well, I’m tired of being the only survivor. | 是的 我不想再当唯一de 幸存者了 |
[02:18] | I am not imagining this. | 这不是我想象出来的 |
[02:19] | You gotta let this shit go. | 你一定要忘了这件事 |
[02:21] | Everyone else who was sent those invitations died, | 所有收到邀请函的人都死了 |
[02:23] | and whoever sent them is still out there. | 而寄信的人却还好好的 |
[02:26] | The logo. They’re coordinates in the middle of Manhattan. | 看这个商标 这是曼哈顿中心的坐标 |
[02:30] | Are you in? | 你来吗 |
[02:31] | Yeah, I’m in. | 来 |
[02:36] | 密室逃脱2 冠军之争 | |
[03:04] | Go and wash up. It’s late. | 洗洗睡吧 很晚了 |
[03:06] | You must be tired. | 你一定累了 |
[03:08] | Okay. Can I say hi to Dad? I wanna tell him about our day– | 好的 我能跟爸爸打个招呼吗 我想跟他讲讲今天… |
[03:11] | No. You know he’s busy working. | 不 你也知道他工作很忙 |
[03:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:24] | I had a lot of fun today, Mom. | 我今天很开心 妈妈 |
[04:00] | Not now. | 我现在没空 |
[04:01] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[04:02] | I am on a deadline, | 我交稿期限要到了 |
[04:03] | and you know what happens if I miss it. | 你知道如果超时会有什么后果 |
[04:07] | We’re not doing Claire any favors | 假装没事 |
[04:09] | by pretending nothing is wrong here. | 对克莱尔没有任何好处 |
[04:13] | I’ve made up my mind. | 我已经下定决心了 |
[04:15] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样下去了 |
[04:22] | You wanna take her away from me? | 你想把她从我身边抢走 |
[04:26] | You wanna break up this family. | 你想拆散这个家庭 |
[04:31] | This family is already broken. | 这个家已经散了 |
[04:38] | I don’t have time for this. I am already behind. | 我现在没有时间谈这个 我进度已经落后了 |
[04:46] | We can talk about this in an hour when I’m finished. | 等一个小时后 我忙完了 我们再聊 |
[04:49] | – I’m not gonna change my mind. – One hour! | -我不会改变心意的 -就一个小时 |
[04:55] | Please. Just give me the chance to talk this through. | 求你了 给我个机会跟你好好谈谈 |
[04:57] | You can take the time, have a swim, clear your head and then… | 你可以放松一下 游个泳 整理一下思绪… |
[05:04] | I won’t argue, I promise. I’ll just listen. | 我保证不会跟你吵 好好听你说 |
[05:11] | One hour. | 就一个小时 |
[08:26] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[08:27] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[08:32] | I’m not playing this game. | 我不想跟你玩这个游戏 |
[08:34] | Please, honey, you don’t have to do this. | 求你了 亲爱的 没必要这样 |
[08:37] | I’m sorry for what I said. Please. God. | 很抱歉我刚那样说 求你了 天呐 |
[08:41] | No! No! Damn it, don’t! | 不 不 该死的 不要 |
[08:50] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[08:53] | “I grow in earth. I shrink in wind. | “我从泥土而生 风令我畏缩 |
[08:57] | I drown in water. I survive in fire. What am I?” | 水会淹没我 火却奈何不了我 我是什么” |
[09:00] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真是难以置信 |
[09:02] | Okay, think. Think! “Grow in earth.” | 好好思考 思考 “从泥土而生” |
[09:06] | 注意 98摄氏度 | |
[09:07] | “Shrink in wind. Survive in fire.” | “风令我畏缩 火却奈何不了我” |
[09:10] | It’s a rock. Rock. | 是石头 石头 |
[09:13] | Okay. What is it? What is it? Okay. | 好吧 这是什么 这是什么 好吧 |
[09:18] | What am I looking for? | 我要找什么 |
[09:19] | Come on. | 快出来 |
[09:22] | Come on! | 快出来 |
[09:24] | It’s a different color. It has to be. | 这个颜色不一样 肯定是它 |
[09:27] | This one. | 是这个 |
[09:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:33] | 注意 104摄氏度 | |
[09:35] | What is it? What is it? | 这是什么 这是什么 |
[09:43] | What does it do? | 它是干什么的 |
[09:45] | It’s a magnet. Okay. | 是块磁铁 好吧 |
[09:47] | No! Come on! | 不 快下来 |
[09:50] | 警告 110摄氏度 | |
[09:52] | Metal. | 金属 |
[09:55] | 警告 120摄氏度 | |
[10:00] | Okay. Come on. | 好吧 拜托 |
[10:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:45] | 致命错误 极端高温 138摄氏度 | |
[11:04] | Brace yourself! | 振作 |
[11:07] | Ending sim. | 结束模拟游戏 |
[11:09] | You wanna reset? | 你想重置游戏吗 |
[11:10] | No. Good work. We’re ready for game time. | 不了 干得不错 我们准备好了 |
[11:19] | – What’s the probability of survival? – It’s approximately 4%. | -存活率是多少 -大约百分之四 |
[11:23] | I’m so glad Zoey got over her fear of flying. | 很高兴佐伊克服了对飞行的恐惧 |
[11:41] | It’s not too late. You know? | 还不算太晚的 |
[11:44] | Too late for what? | 什么太晚 |
[11:48] | To get out of here, I guess. | 离开这里 |
[11:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:56] | We could walk away if we wanted to. | 如果你想 我们可以离开 |
[11:59] | We’re literally at the gate, Ben. | 我们已经在登机口了 本 |
[12:01] | We could just go grab a slice. You know, catch a game. | 我们可以去吃块披萨 看看比赛[游戏] |
[12:04] | “Catch a game”? | 看看比赛 |
[12:06] | I don’t know. I’m just saying… | 我也不知道 我只是想说 |
[12:09] | we don’t have to do this. | 我们可以不用这么做的 |
[12:11] | – You’re having second thoughts? – No, no, I’m sticking by your side. | -你反悔了 -不 不 我支持你 |
[12:14] | Look, we were lucky to get out of those games alive. | 我们能活着离开那些游戏已经很幸运了 |
[12:17] | I just think that it’s okay, that we can… | 我只是觉得继续我们的生活… |
[12:21] | keep on living. | 也是可以理解的 |
[12:22] | I have to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[12:25] | Minos is still killing people. | 米诺斯还在杀人 |
[12:29] | You don’t have to come. | 你可以不用来 |
[12:32] | No, here we go. | 不 我们走吧 |
[12:35] | Flying heroically into danger. | 飞蛾扑火 |
[12:38] | Or flying, you know, discount economy into danger. | 还是自费去飞蛾扑火 |
[12:55] | Ensler. How is she today? | 恩斯勒 她今天怎么样 |
[12:59] | She seems focused. | 看上去很专注 |
[13:01] | Like always, sir. | 一如既往 先生 |
[13:21] | One second, I’m almost done. | 稍等 我快搞完了 |
[13:23] | I did a good job. Don’t worry. | 我做得不错 别担心 |
[13:25] | Yes, I know, Claire, you do wonderful work. | 我知道 克莱尔 你一向很出色 |
[13:30] | I need you to understand how high the stakes are this time. | 希望你明白这一次风险有多高 |
[13:34] | What’s it matter? | 那又怎么样 |
[13:40] | Either way, I’ll still be locked in a cage. | 不管如何 我还是被关在笼子里 |
[13:49] | How long do you think you’d last down here… | 要是我有什么意外 |
[13:52] | if anything happened to me? | 你觉得你能在这撑多久 |
[13:54] | Maybe you should’ve built these rooms yourself, then, | 或许你应该自己打造这些密室 |
[13:57] | instead of obsessing over a way to kill Zoey. | 而不是沉迷于如何杀死佐伊 |
[14:02] | She’s not ready. | 她还没有准备好 |
[14:05] | She thinks that she can expose us. | 她觉得她可以曝光我们 |
[14:10] | Chrissake. | 异想天开 |
[14:11] | Maybe I just understand her a little bit better than you do. | 或许我比你多了解她一点 |
[14:14] | I mean, we both know what it’s like to lose our mom. | 我们都知道失去妈妈是什么感受 |
[14:32] | Thanks, sir. | 谢谢 |
[14:37] | – Hi. There we go. Thank you. – Thank you. | -你好 好了 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[14:39] | Next passenger. | 下一位乘客 |
[14:45] | Next. | 下一位 |
[14:53] | Your ticket, ma’am. | 请出示你的机票 女士 |
[14:56] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[15:01] | Have a nice flight. | 祝你飞行愉快 |
[15:12] | Zoey. | 佐伊 |
[15:14] | Zoey, are you all right? | 佐伊 你没事吧 |
[15:19] | Zoey. | 佐伊 |
[15:20] | Zoey, honey. | 佐伊 亲爱的 |
[15:22] | Zoey! Are you okay? | 佐伊 你没事吧 |
[15:25] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[15:27] | – Are you excited for Vietnam? – Mom? | -你期待去越南吗 -妈妈 |
[15:31] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[15:33] | – I can’t do this. – Yeah, okay. So let’s go. | -我做不到 -没事的 我们走吧 |
[15:35] | – No. – Hey, Zoey! | -不 -佐伊 |
[15:38] | Stop. Hey, stop. | 停下 别走 |
[15:45] | They said we could only afford the shittiest car they had, but… | 他们说我们只能租最烂的车 但是… |
[15:49] | I managed to boost us up to a four-door | 我设法弄到了一个四门的 |
[15:51] | with a broken windshield wiper. | 雨刷坏掉的车 |
[15:55] | As long as we sign the release. | 只要我们签了租车单 |
[15:56] | How are you still willing to come with me? | 你怎么还会愿意跟我走 |
[15:59] | I mean, I wanna stop Minos and everything, | 我想阻止米诺斯什么的 |
[16:02] | but I can’t even get on the plane. | 但我连飞机都上不了 |
[16:06] | Look… | 听着 |
[16:12] | I didn’t wanna tell you this, but… | 我本来不想告诉你 但是… |
[16:16] | I got fired from my job. | 我被解雇了 |
[16:20] | I had a panic attack in front of a client, we were… | 我在客户面前恐慌发作了 我们… |
[16:25] | walking out of a door, it got stuck, | 走出一扇门 它卡住了 |
[16:28] | and I broke down. | 然后我就崩溃了 |
[16:34] | So you’re not alone in feeling this way. Okay? | 所以你不是一个人有这种感觉 |
[16:41] | Plus, I tend to have this weird loyalty thing | 而且 我对救过我命的人总是有种 |
[16:45] | for people who save my life. | 奇妙的忠诚感 |
[16:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:52] | Don’t thank me too much. | 别太感激我 |
[16:54] | You’re the one that’s gotta drive the whole way. | 开车的人是你 |
[16:59] | Let’s do it, yeah? | 走吧 |
[17:01] | Sure you don’t wanna stop in Cleveland? | 你确定不想在克利夫兰停一下吗 |
[17:04] | Ben, I said no detours. | 本 我说了不要绕路 |
[17:07] | I know this is a lot to ask, so thank you for coming with me. | 我知道这要求很过分 谢谢你陪我来 |
[17:12] | Well, don’t thank me too much. | 别太感激我 |
[17:15] | I don’t have any gas money. | 我没有加油钱 |
[17:18] | Actually don’t have any money. | 其实我一点钱都没了 |
[17:21] | No. I’m not spending the next two days | 不 我不想在接下来的两天里 |
[17:24] | in a car full of smoke with you. | 和你坐在一辆满是烟味的车里 |
[17:32] | Should we go to bed? | 我们能睡觉了吗 |
[17:34] | – Are you tired? – No. | -你累了吗 -没 |
[17:36] | But… | 但是 |
[17:38] | we should try, right? | 我们应该试试 |
[17:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:48] | – Go ahead. – No, you go. You go. You stood up first. | -去吧 -不 你去 你先站起来的 |
[17:51] | – No, no, no. – You go. | -不不不 -你去吧不 |
[17:52] | – No, go. Go ahead. – Okay. | -你去 去吧 -好吧 |
[18:00] | Smooth move, man. | 干得漂亮 哥们 |
[18:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:27] | Ben? Ben, it’s locked! I can’t get out! | 本 本 门锁上了 我出不去了 |
[18:30] | – Zoey? – Ben! Ben! | -佐伊 -本 本 |
[18:31] | – Zoey! – I can’t get out! | -佐伊 -我出不去了 |
[18:32] | Come on! We gotta go! | 快点 我们得走了 |
[18:35] | Zoey! | 佐伊 |
[18:38] | No, no, no. No! | 不不不不 |
[18:41] | Shit! | 操 |
[18:44] | No, no, no! No! | 不不不不 |
[18:48] | Oh, shit! | 糟糕 |
[18:53] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[18:56] | No! | 不 |
[19:00] | No! No, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[19:06] | Shit. Oh, shit. | 操 我操 |
[19:10] | Hey, hey, hey. What’s wrong? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[19:12] | – What’s going on? – Oh, my God. | -发生什么了 -我的天啊 |
[19:14] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[19:17] | Hey, I think you just had a nightmare. | 我觉得你刚做了个噩梦 |
[19:20] | I saw…I saw the… | 我看见…我看见那个… |
[19:23] | The whole thing was just… | 整个房顶就… |
[19:25] | Just a dream. | 只是个梦 |
[19:26] | Yeah. It was just… | 是啊 我只是… |
[19:29] | – We gotta get these guys. – Yeah. | -我们得曝光他们 -是啊 |
[19:32] | Yeah. Let’s get out of here. | 是啊 我们离开这里吧 |
[19:35] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[19:37] | It’s an abandoned government building. | 是一栋废弃的政府大楼 |
[19:39] | There’s no record, there’s no deed. | 没有记录 没有地契 |
[19:41] | It’s a total black hole. | 完全是个黑洞 |
[19:47] | This is it. We’re here. | 就是这里 我们到了 |
[19:54] | Looks like Minos went out of business. | 看来米诺斯已经破产了 |
[19:58] | Are we sure we got the coordinates right? | 你确定坐标没错吗 |
[20:00] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[20:06] | Look. This was from two days ago. It’s filled with workers. | 你看 这是两天前的视频 里面都是工人 |
[20:10] | This has to be the right place. | 一定是这里 |
[20:17] | Can we just circle the perimeter | 我们能不能先绕一圈 |
[20:19] | before we enter this hell-trap nightmare? | 再进入这个地狱陷阱般的噩梦 |
[20:22] | – You can stay out here. – Sorry, that’s not what I meant. | -你可以待在外面 -抱歉 我不是这个意思 |
[20:24] | Hey, just stop. | 先停下 |
[20:27] | Wait, no. Zoey. | 等等 不要 佐伊 |
[20:33] | Can we just look at the coordinates again? | 我们能再查一下这个坐标吗 |
[20:35] | Maybe we got a number wrong. | 也许我们看错了数字 |
[20:37] | Come on. I… | 拜托 我… |
[20:41] | We really shouldn’t be in here. | 我们真的不该进来 |
[20:42] | We need answers. Ben We came this far, | 我们需要答案 本 我们都大老远来了 |
[20:45] | we have to figure this out. | 得找到答案 |
[20:46] | It’s all locked. There’s no use. | 都锁上了 没用的 |
[20:47] | – No! – There’s nothing in there. | -不 -里面什么都没有 |
[20:51] | Look. Let’s just retrace the steps. Okay? | 听着 我们从头开始 |
[20:53] | There has to be something in here. | 这里肯定有什么东西 |
[20:56] | What’s up, guys? | 你们好啊 |
[20:58] | You guys shouldn’t be here. | 你们不该来这里 |
[20:59] | It’s not safe. This place is condemned. | 不安全 这地方被查封了 |
[21:02] | Yeah, I think… | 是啊 我觉得… |
[21:03] | I mean, I can help you get in there. | 我可以帮你们进去 |
[21:08] | I haven’t eaten in a couple of days though. | 就是我好几天没吃东西了 |
[21:10] | – Can you maybe help me out? – Look, I don’t. | -你们能帮帮我吗 -听着 我不… |
[21:14] | Hey! What the hell? Come on, stop! | 什么情况 停下 |
[21:17] | Come back! Come on, get back here! | 回来 你给我回来 |
[21:20] | Stop! | 停下 |
[21:26] | Stop him! | 拦住他 |
[21:28] | Come on! | 别跑 |
[21:32] | Stop! | 停下 |
[21:34] | Watch it! | 看着点 |
[21:36] | Slow down! | 慢点 |
[21:40] | Out of the way! | 别挡路 |
[21:46] | Somebody stop him! | 来人拦住他 |
[21:50] | – Ben! – Zoey, come on! | -本 -佐伊 快点 |
[21:53] | Assholes. | 混蛋 |
[21:57] | Hey! Get back here, man! | 回来 哥们 |
[22:03] | Hey! Get him! Get him! | 抓住他 抓住他 |
[22:08] | No, no, no. No. | 不不不不 |
[22:11] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[22:13] | Okay, look, we’ll find a cop at the next station. | 好吧 我们去下一站找警察 |
[22:17] | Maybe there’s some surveillance footage or something. | 也许有监控录像什么的 |
[22:19] | No, there’s no point. It’s gone. | 没必要 找不回来了 |
[22:24] | That was my mom’s. | 那是我妈妈的 |
[22:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:32] | Look, we should get off at the next stop | 我们应该在下一站下车 |
[22:36] | and go back to the building. | 然后回大楼那去 |
[22:37] | Yeah. There’s something there, I know it. | 那里面有什么东西 我知道的 |
[22:39] | Yeah. We’re gonna find our own way in. | 好 我们自己想办法进去 |
[22:43] | No matter what. | 无论如何 |
[22:45] | Just, new rule, no more talking to junkies. | 就是 新规矩 不再跟吸毒的家伙说话 |
[22:49] | Hey, baby. You’re not gonna believe where I am right now. | 宝贝 你不会相信我现在在哪 |
[22:53] | No, I am on the train. | 不 我在地铁上 |
[22:56] | I couldn’t get the damn thing to start this morning. | 我今早根本发动不了那个破车 |
[22:58] | Had to leave the car at the gym. | 不得不把车停在健身房 |
[23:01] | Yeah, I know. I’ll take care of it tomorrow. | 是啊 我知道 我明天会处理的 |
[23:05] | Because! Listen, when I make my baby a promise, I keep it. | 因为 听着 我会遵守对孩子许下的承诺 |
[23:09] | Okay. | 可以 |
[23:11] | Hey, that was one time. Your mother doesn’t like… | 就那一次 你妈妈不喜欢… |
[23:15] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[23:18] | Train noises. | 地铁噪音 |
[23:26] | Yeah, I hear that. | 我听到了 |
[23:27] | 沙漏湾 在沙滩里放飞自己 | |
[23:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:39] | Isn’t the conductor supposed to be in here? | 列车长不是应该在这里吗 |
[23:41] | Yeah. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:57] | Hey. What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[23:59] | That’s bad, right? Holy shit. | 这不太妙 糟糕 |
[24:02] | Hey, baby, I’ll call you back, okay? | 宝贝 我一会儿打给你 好吗 |
[24:04] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[24:05] | I don’t know. The train just uncoupled! | 我也不知道 车厢刚刚分离了 |
[24:07] | – What do you mean, uncoupled? – They separated! | -什么叫分离了 -它们分开了 |
[24:09] | What do I do? | 该怎么办 |
[24:10] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[24:12] | Hit the button! | 按下按钮 |
[24:13] | I have hit the button! | 我按了按钮 |
[24:27] | Hey! Hold on to something! | 抓稳了 |
[24:30] | Stop touching shit! Do something! | 别乱碰那东西 做点什么 |
[24:38] | Shit! Oh, you’ve gotta be kidding me. | 操 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[24:41] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[24:44] | Tiff, can you hear me? | 小蒂 你听到吗 |
[24:45] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[24:49] | Is that the end of the track? | 这是铁轨末端吗 |
[24:51] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[24:57] | Run! Run! Go, go, go! | 快跑 走走走 |
[25:15] | Hey. Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[25:17] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, you? | -你还好吗 -还好 你呢 |
[25:20] | Okay, you’re not bleeding. | 没事 你没流血 |
[25:21] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[25:23] | My head. | 我的头 |
[25:40] | Okay. Come on. Get up, you got this. | 快 起来吧 你可以的 |
[25:43] | Come on, come on. | 小心 小心 |
[25:44] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[25:47] | Hey, man, you’re leaking. | 兄弟 你有东西漏了 |
[25:50] | Don’t you think it’s early for that? | 你不觉得现在喝酒太早了吗 |
[25:51] | This day just gets better and better. | 今天真是越来越精彩了 |
[25:56] | How long you think till someone comes for us? | 你们觉得要多久 才会有人来找我们 |
[25:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:59] | It’s like 100 miles of derelict track down here. | 底下的废弃铁轨有100英里长 |
[26:03] | And no one knows where the hell we are, | 而且没人知道我们在哪里 |
[26:05] | so I’d say long as hell. | 所以要我猜 要很久 |
[26:06] | Great. | 真棒 |
[26:09] | I’m not getting a signal. | 我手机没信号 |
[26:10] | Let me know when the cavalry arrives. | 等救援队到了再叫我 |
[26:12] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[26:14] | Looks like we’re in an abandoned station. | 看起来我们在一个废弃站点 |
[26:16] | You’re shitting, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[26:23] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[26:26] | Hey, you got six people trapped in here. Somebody sending help? | 有六个人被困在这里了 有人帮忙吗 |
[26:30] | Attention, passengers. | 乘客请注意 |
[26:32] | Keep your belongings in sight at all times. | 请时刻注意好自己的行李物品 |
[26:35] | If you see a suspicious package, | 如果你们看见了可疑的包裹 |
[26:37] | please tell the nearest MTA employee. | 请告知最近的纽约大都会运输署员工 |
[26:40] | Remain alert and good luck. | 保持警惕 祝你们好运 |
[26:45] | Minos found us. | 米诺斯找到我们了 |
[26:49] | Did you just say “Minos”? | 你刚刚说”米诺斯”了 |
[26:52] | It’s happening again. | 又开始了 |
[26:55] | No. No. | 不不 |
[26:57] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[27:00] | No, I knew I shouldn’t have come back. Oh, my God. | 不 我就知道我不应该回来 我的天啊 |
[27:03] | Wait. What, you guys have played the game before? | 等等 你们以前都参加过这个游戏 |
[27:06] | How do you think I got this, huh? | 不然你以为我为什么戴助听器 |
[27:08] | They locked me in a goddamn submarine. | 他们他妈的把我关在一艘潜水艇里 |
[27:12] | Then they increased the air pressure until my eardrums burst. | 然后增加气压 直到我的耳膜爆开为止 |
[27:15] | So that makes this what? | 所以这是怎么回事 |
[27:18] | Tournament of champions? | 冠军锦标赛吗 |
[27:21] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[27:23] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[27:26] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[27:28] | I’m not playing this game again, you no-good pieces of shit! | 我不要再玩这个游戏了 你们这群人渣 |
[27:33] | Hey, hey, hey! You’re making it worse! | 你这样做只会让情况更糟糕 |
[27:34] | Don’t make it worse, okay? Don’t make it worse. | 不要把情况变得更糟糕 不要 |
[27:38] | If they can hijack a train, they can reinforce the doors, okay? | 如果他们能控制一辆地铁 他们也能加固车门 |
[27:42] | It’s my wife’s birthday today. | 今天是我老婆的生日 |
[27:46] | I told her I wouldn’t be late. | 我告诉她我不会迟到 |
[27:51] | I’m always late. | 我总是迟到 |
[27:59] | I should’ve done more. I should’ve convinced you not to come. | 我应该更努力的 我应该说服你不要来 |
[28:03] | Ben, Ben, Ben. Look at me. | 本 本 看着我 |
[28:05] | Look, we broke out once. We’ll do it again. | 听着 我们曾经出去过 我们会再次做到的 |
[28:07] | I promise, okay? | 我保证 |
[28:09] | You gotta get that fantasy out of your head. | 你最好不要抱有这个幻想 |
[28:12] | Okay, we’ve all been through this before. | 我们以前都经历过 |
[28:13] | We solve the puzzles, we win. | 我们解决了谜题 我们赢了 |
[28:16] | – We go free. – You mean, one of us does. | -得到了自由 -你是指 只有一人能赢吧 |
[28:23] | What’s that sound? | 那是什么声音 |
[28:38] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么 |
[29:12] | No. I don’t like the sound of that. | 不 我不喜欢这个声音 |
[29:32] | Shit! Shit, I just got shocked. | 靠 我刚刚被电了 |
[29:34] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[29:36] | They electrified the entire car? | 他们把整节车厢都通电了 |
[29:38] | We all know how this works. We play the game or we die. | 我们都知道规则 要么玩游戏 要么死 |
[29:41] | This is exactly what they want us to do, | 这就是他们想让我们做的 |
[29:43] | you know, dance for their amusement. | 那就是像猴子一样供他们娱乐 |
[29:45] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你们是怎么想的 |
[29:46] | but I’m not dying on nobody’s Q Train. | 但我不要死在没人过问的Q号线里 |
[29:52] | Attention, passengers. | 乘客请注意 |
[29:53] | Keep your belongings in sight at all times. | 请时刻注意好自己的行李物品 |
[29:57] | If you see a suspicious package, | 如果你们看见了可疑的包裹 |
[29:59] | please tell the nearest MTA employee. | 请告知最近的纽约大都会运输署员工 |
[30:02] | Remain alert and good luck. | 保持警惕 祝你们好运 |
[30:04] | Hey, I found a bag. This belong to any of you? | 我发现了一个包 是你们的吗 |
[30:08] | What’s in it? | 里面有什么 |
[30:13] | There’s a towel… | 有一条毛巾 |
[30:15] | – Oh, shit. – Hey, careful, bro. | -靠 -小心点 兄弟 |
[30:19] | Okay. Let’s find out what that handle goes to. | 好 让我们找出来这个把手应该安装在哪里 |
[30:23] | Everyone split up. | 所有人分头行动 |
[30:25] | – All right. Careful about the poles. – Seriously, homeys. | -都小心别碰到柱子 -还用你说 哥们 |
[30:27] | It’s gotta be to one of the doors. | 把手肯定是放在一扇门上的 |
[30:30] | The handle’s metal so we need to be careful. | 把手是金属的 所以我们得小心点 |
[30:46] | – I think I found the way out. – Oh, great. Does it need the handle? | -我应该找到出口了 -太好了 有用到把手吗 |
[30:48] | No. It’s a trapdoor. There’s gotta be another way to open it. | 没有 这是扇活板门 肯定有其他办法打开 |
[30:51] | – Jesus Christ. – Come on, guys. | -我的天啊 -拜托 各位 |
[30:52] | You aren’t listening to the whole clue. | 你们没听完整线索 |
[30:54] | They said report any of this shit to the MTA employee, right? Right? | 他们说向运输署的员工报告 对吧 对吧 |
[30:59] | That’s the conductor booth. | 那是是司机车厢 |
[31:00] | – Just give me the damn thing. – Will you be careful? | -快把那玩意给我 -你小心点 |
[31:03] | Yeah. We don’t have a choice, all right? | 行了 我们没得选了 |
[31:06] | Shit! | 靠 |
[31:11] | Hope you enjoyed that, assholes. | 希望你们享受刚刚那一幕 混蛋 |
[31:15] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[31:16] | – Leather’s an insulator. – Yeah, yeah, that’s smart. | -皮革是绝缘体 -对 聪明 |
[31:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:28] | Hey, it worked! | 成功了 |
[31:40] | Shit! | 靠 |
[31:41] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[31:43] | Playing makes it worse. | 玩下去反而让情况更糟糕了 |
[31:45] | It’s– It’s one of those old subway token slots. | 那是旧式的地铁投币口 |
[31:48] | I haven’t seen one since I was a kid. | 我只在小时候看见过 |
[31:50] | Okay, so we need tokens. Anyone see any tokens anywhere? | 好 所以我们需要硬币 有人看见过硬币吗 |
[31:53] | Wait, wait. What does that sign say? | 那个牌子上说什么 |
[31:55] | “All false advertising must be pulled.” | “所有错误广告牌需要撤下” |
[31:57] | Maybe the tokens are behind the ads? | 也许硬币在广告后面 |
[31:59] | But the frames are metal, so we need a tool to pull them off. | 但是广告框都是金属的 所以我们需要工具 |
[32:02] | No, no, no, wait. “All false advertising.” | 不不 等会 “所有错误广告” |
[32:04] | Yeah, I noticed something earlier. | 我之前注意到了一个 |
[32:07] | Right here. This ad for Hourglass Bay, it says: | 就在这 这个广告牌是讲沙漏湾的 上面说 |
[32:10] | “Lose yourself in the sand.” | “在沙滩里放飞自己” |
[32:11] | “Yourself” is missing an E. | 自己的拼写少了个E |
[32:12] | Check all the signage. | 检查所有的广告牌 |
[32:14] | See if there are any more misspellings. Okay? | 看看是不是还有拼写错误 |
[32:19] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[32:22] | Here! C. | 这 C |
[32:23] | There’s a C missing in “statistic.” | “统计数据”里少了个C |
[32:25] | Okay, C, E… They’re trying to spell something out. | 好 C E 他们是要拼个字母 |
[32:29] | Wait, wait, wait. What did the clue say? | 等等 线索里说了什么 |
[32:32] | “All false advertising must be pulled.” | “所有错误广告牌需要撤下” |
[32:34] | The missing letters… | 缺失的字母 |
[32:36] | Has everybody noticed how many handles there are? | 有人注意到这里有多少拉手吗 |
[32:39] | – Who counts how many–? – Twenty-six. | -谁会数 -26 |
[32:41] | – Like letters in the alphabet. – Right. | -跟字母表里的字母数字一样 -对 |
[32:43] | We pull the corresponding handles of the missing letters. | 我们要把和缺失字母对应的拉手扯下 |
[32:45] | Pull he metal handles? I hope no one has a heart condition. | 扯金属拉手 我希望大家都没有心脏问题 |
[32:49] | What if we use the towel? | 如果用毛巾呢 |
[32:50] | No, cotton is not a good enough insulator. | 不行 棉不是很好的绝缘体 |
[32:53] | Is there anything else in the bag? | 包里还有其他东西吗 |
[32:55] | Wait, the lining is rubber. We could use this. | 等等 包的内衬是橡胶 我们可以用这个 |
[32:57] | Does anybody have keys, so I can cut it? | 有人带钥匙了吗 我把橡胶裁开 |
[33:01] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Here. | 有有有 给 |
[33:08] | Does anybody wanna hand me keys? | 有人能把钥匙递给我吗 |
[33:12] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[33:16] | Pass them down. | 传过去 |
[33:18] | Great. We’re rubbered up. Which one are we pulling? | 太好了 有橡胶了 该拉哪一个 |
[33:20] | Hey, there’s a green handle here! | 这里有个绿拉手 |
[33:23] | I noticed a red one at the other end. | 我注意到另一边有个红的 |
[33:24] | Green is A, red is Z, right? | 绿色的是A 红色的是Z 对吧 |
[33:26] | Maybe this is where we start. | 也许我们从这里开始 |
[33:28] | Okay. C is the third letter of the alphabet, so… | 好 C是字母表里的第三个 所以 |
[33:32] | Okay. Any objections? | 有人反对吗 |
[33:34] | No, go for it. | 没有 拉吧 |
[33:36] | No. You got this. | 没有 你可以的 |
[33:46] | A C, that’s one. | 一个C 第一个 |
[33:48] | Hey, look! Letters. Two Cs. That’s gotta mean something, right? | 看 字母 两个C 那一定有含义的 对吗 |
[33:56] | It’s getting worse. | 情况更糟了 |
[33:58] | – Come on, keep moving! – Go, go, go! | -快 继续找 -快快快 |
[34:02] | – Come on! – No shock. | -快放 -没有电 |
[34:03] | It must be grounded. We need eight more tokens. | 一定是接地了 我们还需要八个硬币 |
[34:06] | Okay. “Lose yourself.” | 好 “释放自己” |
[34:08] | A B C D E A, B, C, D, E. | |
[34:13] | – Yes! – Everybody split up, look for letters. | -太好了 -所有人分散开找字母 |
[34:16] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Okay. | -好好好 -好的 |
[34:19] | Shit, we’re running out of time. | 该死 我们要没时间了 |
[34:21] | Seven! | 还要七个 |
[34:23] | Check the back of the train. Gotta be something there. | 看看车厢后面 那边一定有什么 |
[34:26] | What the hell does half this shit even mean? | 这一半到底是什么意思 |
[34:28] | – There’s an extra M here! – Ok. | -这里多了一个M -好的 |
[34:30] | – And an A! An A missing. – I’ll get the A! | -还有一个A 缺了个A -我去拿A |
[34:34] | – M! M! – Ready? | -M M -准备好了吗 |
[34:37] | Go! | 拉 |
[34:39] | We need five more! | 我们还需要五枚 |
[34:43] | Oh, my God. Hey! | 我的天哪 |
[34:46] | Oh, God! | 上帝 |
[34:46] | – I’ll get the token. – She okay? | -我去拿硬币 -她没事吧 |
[34:48] | – She’s fine. Keep going. – Where’s the token? | -她没事 快去 -代币在哪 |
[34:51] | This is missing a K! | 这里缺了一个K |
[34:52] | “Call a cab in advance.” There’s an extra L here too. | “提前叫车” 这里还多了一个L |
[34:55] | All right. Back to L! | 好的 快去L那里 |
[34:57] | – You got the L? – Okay! I got L! | -你找到L了吗 -是的 找到L了 |
[34:59] | – Five more. – Oh, shit. It’s a game of Hangman. | -还缺五个 -该死 这是猜词画人游戏 |
[35:03] | This is gonna suck! | 这下一定很痛 |
[35:12] | – This can’t be happening. – Hey! Give me the token! | -怎么又是这样 -快把硬币给我 |
[35:16] | Give me the token! | 把硬币给我 |
[35:18] | Go, man, go! | 快去 快点 |
[35:20] | Everybody stay down! | 所有人都趴下别动 |
[35:24] | Get up, Theo, get up! | 起来 西奥 快起来 |
[35:28] | – Zoey, what are you doing? – It’s the proof we came here for! | -佐伊 你要干什么 -这是我们想要的证据 |
[35:30] | – Get down! – Hurry up! | -快趴下 -快投币 |
[35:34] | Where are the other letters? | 还缺什么字母 |
[35:44] | There’s three! | 还缺三个 |
[35:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:56] | Guys! Guys, I found the missing letter– | 伙计们 我找到缺失的字母了 |
[36:22] | He’s dead! | 他死了 |
[36:24] | Oh, shit. | 天哪 |
[36:28] | – Do we know what letters he found? – No, the map is burnt out! | -他找到的字母是什么 -不知道 地图烧毁了 |
[36:33] | Zoey! Got any ideas? | 佐伊 你有办法吗 |
[36:42] | The missing letters are W, B, and O! | 缺失的字母是W B和O |
[36:44] | – How do you know? – I just know. Just do it! | -你怎么知道的 -我就是知道 快去拿 |
[36:58] | B O B, O! | |
[37:08] | Go! | 快去 |
[37:20] | One more! | 还缺一个 |
[37:22] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[37:24] | – Sleep well, brother. – Oh, shit! | -安息吧 兄弟 -该死的 |
[37:27] | Hand it to me! Give me the token! | 快给我 把硬币给我 |
[37:39] | The door is open! | 门开了 |
[37:41] | All right! Go! Go, go! Get out of here! | 太好了 快走 快走 离开这里 |
[37:47] | Come on, go! | 快点 快走 |
[37:54] | Zoey, hurry! Jump! | 佐伊 快点 跳 |
[38:04] | Everybody stay down! | 大家都别动 |
[38:07] | Stay down! | 先别动 |
[38:11] | We’re moving! | 我们在移动 |
[38:14] | We’re going down. | 我们在下降 |
[38:30] | Hey, wait. Somebody just died. Can we just have a moment? | 等一下 刚死了一个人 我们可以缓一缓吗 |
[38:33] | Maybe we should have a minute of silence. | 也许我们应该默哀一会 |
[38:36] | I mean, we did just lose somebody. | 毕竟我们刚刚失去了一个同伴 |
[38:38] | You can be as silent as you want. They’re eating this shit up. | 你愿意默哀就默哀吧 他们一定看得很开心呢 |
[38:42] | Anybody even know his name? | 有人知道他叫什么吗 |
[38:47] | No. | 不知道 |
[38:50] | I’m Brianna. | 我叫布莉安娜 |
[38:52] | I’m Nate. | 内特 |
[38:53] | I’m Rachel. | 我叫瑞秋 |
[38:56] | I’m Ben. | 本 |
[38:57] | Zoey. | 佐伊 |
[39:01] | Hey, did the train mean anything to anybody? | 地铁对大家有什么特殊意义吗 |
[39:04] | It was horrible. We almost died. Does that count? | 糟透了 我们刚刚差点死在里面 这算吗 |
[39:07] | No, no, I mean, this is all part of a puzzle, right? | 不不 我的意思是这都是谜题的一部分 对吧 |
[39:11] | So for our groups, we were all lone survivors. | 我们那组所有人都是唯一幸存者 |
[39:14] | So if the rooms were tailored around our accidents– | 所以如果密室都是根据我们的意外定制的话 |
[39:17] | Maybe the last room was designed for the guy who died in it. | 也许刚刚那个密室是为死掉的仁兄设计的 |
[39:20] | Okay, well, what about your groups? | 好吧 那你们的组呢 |
[39:24] | Do you think there was any connection? | 你们觉得这其中是否有些联系呢 |
[39:25] | My group was all influencers. | 我那组都是网红 |
[39:27] | What, so your special skills were selfies? | 什么 所以你的特殊技能就是自拍吗 |
[39:30] | No, my special skill was travel blogging. | 不 我的特殊技能是旅游日志 |
[39:34] | Camping in Atacama, elephant sanctuaries in Thailand. | 在阿塔卡玛露营 去泰国的大象避难所 |
[39:38] | That kind of thing. | 类似这种东西 |
[39:40] | Got a million followers, made some money, | 有一百万的粉丝 赚了些钱 |
[39:41] | and then this scar happened. | 然后就有了这道疤 |
[39:44] | My last room was an exploding hall of mirrors. | 我的密室是一个爆炸的镜厅 |
[39:47] | It’s just a weird category, is all. | 你这组真奇怪 |
[39:50] | I got a letter from my diocese. | 我的教区给我寄了一封信 |
[39:53] | Oh, so you’re a priest? | 所以你是一个神父 |
[39:57] | It called me to some interchurch seminar or something. | 信上让我去一个教堂之间的研讨会之类的 |
[40:03] | – When I get there– – Let me guess. Five more priests? | -等我到了那 -我猜猜 还有五个神父 |
[40:06] | Beginning of a bad joke, right? | 听起来就像个烂俗的笑话吧 |
[40:09] | You see, in ours they wanted to see if | 我们那组 他们是想要看看 |
[40:13] | if faith helped us survive. | 信仰能否让我们活下来 |
[40:17] | Well, you survived. | 你活下来了 |
[40:21] | I keep walking around up there, so lost. | 我一直在游荡 感到非常迷茫 |
[40:28] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[40:30] | – I just don’t understand. – Understand what? | -我真的不明白 -明白什么 |
[40:33] | Why God spared me. | 为什么上帝让我活了下来 |
[40:36] | Maybe that’s enough story time– | 故事听得差不多了 |
[40:38] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[40:39] | When I won the game, | 当我赢得游戏的时候 |
[40:42] | some vaguely European asshole tried to strangle me to death. | 一个大概是欧洲人的混蛋想勒死我 |
[40:46] | Only reason I got out was because of Zoey. | 我之所以能活下来都是多亏了佐伊 |
[40:48] | So, what, they just let you all go free? | 所以怎么回事 他们就直接让你们走了吗 |
[40:52] | They gave me a hug, called me an Uber. | 他们给了我一个拥抱 替我叫了一辆车 |
[40:53] | It was a really pleasant experience. | 那真是一次非常愉快的体验 |
[40:55] | We’re just trying to find a pattern. That’s it. That’s all. | 我们只是想试着找出规律 就这样 仅此而已 |
[40:58] | I mean, they’re betting on something. What’s the angle here? | 既然他们在赌什么 那他们的思路是什么 |
[41:01] | You can’t outthink Minos. | 你不可能预判米诺斯 |
[41:03] | Trying to is just going to put us all at risk. | 这种不自量力会让我们所有人都陷入危险 |
[41:06] | She’s the only one here who saved somebody except for herself, | 她是这里唯一一个既救了自己还救了别人的人 |
[41:09] | – so why not listen to her? – Because I heard you on the train. | -我们为什么不听她的呢 -因为我在地铁上听到了 |
[41:12] | Sounds like listening to her is what got you back into this mess. | 听起来正是因为听了她的话 你才又被卷进来的 |
[41:19] | Maybe we should keep moving. | 也许我们该继续了 |
[41:39] | An art deco bank of death. Great. | 一个装饰派艺术风格的死亡银行 好极了 |
[41:42] | They built a bank underground? | 他们在地下建了一个银行 |
[41:45] | This is crazy. | 这也太疯狂了 |
[41:47] | Look, the vault door’s open. | 看 保险库的门开着 |
[41:51] | – There’s no way it’s that easy. – Yeah, definitely not. | -不可能会这么容易 -是啊 绝对不简单 |
[41:55] | – Clearly, they’re baiting us. – Yeah, you think? | -这明显是诱饵 -是啊 还用说 |
[42:00] | Zoey? What’s wrong? | 佐伊 怎么了 |
[42:04] | Goddamn it! | 该死 |
[42:09] | Security system activated. | 安保系统已激活 |
[42:12] | Nobody touch anything. | 大家都别碰任何东西 |
[42:21] | It’s the tile. You need to step both feet off of it. | 是地砖 你必须双脚踩到其它地方去 |
[42:24] | – It’s triggering the lasers. – Help me. | -踩到它会激活激光 -救救我 |
[42:26] | – I’m gonna guide you. – I’m stuck. | -我来引导你 -我不能动了 |
[42:28] | Take my hand. | 抓着我的手 |
[42:30] | Just listen to me. | 好好听我说 |
[42:31] | Lower your body. Nice and slow. | 蹲下来 慢慢往下蹲 |
[42:34] | Slow. | 慢一点 |
[42:35] | – Steady. Careful. – Wait, wait, wait. | -稳住 小心 -等等 等等 |
[42:38] | You’re gonna lift your left foot and bring it over to me. | 现在抬起你的左脚往我这边迈 |
[42:41] | Yeah, good. | 对 很好 |
[42:42] | When you’re ready. There you go. Over to me. Nice and slow. | 慢慢来 不急 这就对了 来我这 慢慢来 |
[42:46] | Really low. You got it. | 压低身体 非常好 |
[42:47] | – I got you. – A little bit lower. You got it. | -我接住你了 -再低一点 很好 |
[42:51] | On the count of three. | 我数到三 |
[42:52] | Three. | 三 |
[42:54] | – Two. – Two. | -二 -二 |
[42:55] | – One. – One. | -一 -一 |
[42:57] | Shit. | 天哪 |
[42:59] | – Is she okay? – No, no, don’t. | -她没事吧 -不不 别动 |
[43:01] | I know. Don’t touch it. | 我知道 不碰伤口 |
[43:03] | Yeah. It looks like the skin is fused to the shirt. | 看起来皮肤好像和衣服熔到一起了 |
[43:07] | Full laser-grid activation | 十分钟后激活 |
[43:08] | – in ten minutes. – Oh, shit. | -全激光网格 -该死的 |
[43:10] | That is the way out. | 那是出口 |
[43:12] | There has to be another way across those tiles. | 一定有其他方法可以通过这些地砖 |
[43:14] | We can’t exactly test them. | 我们不能一个一个测试 |
[43:17] | – Maybe we can go around? – Great. | -也许可以绕道 -好主意 |
[43:19] | Might as well be a mile away. | 也许得费九牛二虎之力 |
[43:22] | Hey, guys? I think I found a key. | 伙计们 我好像找到了一把钥匙 |
[43:26] | – Inside the lollipop. It’s a key, right? – Yeah, yeah. | -棒棒糖里是把钥匙吧 -没错 |
[43:32] | Well, those are safety-deposit boxes. | 那里有很多保险箱 |
[43:34] | It’s gotta be for one of them. | 一定是开其中一个的 |
[43:39] | Wait, we don’t know if it’s safe over there yet. | 等等 我们还不知道去那边的路安不安全 |
[43:43] | This is where the clue leads. | 这就是给我们的提示 |
[43:46] | These tiles are different than the ones in the middle, so… | 这里的地砖和中间的不一样 所以 |
[43:51] | Zoey, be careful. | 佐伊 小心 |
[43:52] | Clock’s ticking. We have no choice. | 时间不多了 我们别无选择 |
[43:59] | Safe. | 安全 |
[44:01] | Okay. Look for some more keys. | 好了 继续找钥匙吧 |
[44:03] | There’s more boxes on the other side. | 另一边的保险箱更多 |
[44:05] | See if we can find any more. | 看看能不能找到更多钥匙 |
[44:12] | “You are here”? | “你所在的位置” |
[44:14] | No shit. | 不是吧 |
[44:19] | There’s too many boxes. We’re missing something. | 保险箱太多了 一定还有线索我们没找到 |
[44:22] | “To be filed.” Where is it? | “待归档” 在哪儿 |
[44:31] | – Found a key. – Yes! | -找到一把钥匙了 -好极了 |
[44:32] | I found another key! | 我又找到了一把钥匙 |
[44:34] | – Try the boxes on the other side. – We’ll check over there. | -试试另一边的柜子 -我们去那边找 |
[44:41] | Brianna. Come on. | 布莉安娜 来吧 |
[44:47] | Okay, this is gonna take a while. | 好吧 这得费点时间 |
[44:51] | Full laser-grid activation in eight minutes. | 八分钟后启动全激光网格 |
[44:55] | I hate these sons of bitches. | 我恨这帮狗娘养的 |
[44:57] | You guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[45:02] | Welcome to Illuminus Bank. | 欢迎来到光明银行 |
[45:04] | For payment following the death of a loved one, | 亲人去世后得到赔偿 |
[45:07] | please enter your PIN. | 请输入您的密码 |
[45:09] | Pin. | 密码 |
[45:10] | We need a PIN code. What’s that? Four numbers. | 我们需要密码 是什么 四个数字 |
[45:13] | Four numbers? Yeah, okay. We’re looking for four numbers. | 四个数字吗 好 我们要找四个数字 |
[45:16] | Let’s see, is there one…? Shit. All these are three. | 看看有没有 该死的 都是三位数 |
[45:19] | “Enter your PIN. Follow instructions. | 输入密码 遵循指示 |
[45:20] | Don’t forget to take your receipt.” | 别忘了拿收据 |
[45:22] | “Payment.” Briefcases? “Following the death of a loved one.” | 赔偿 公文包 在亲人去世后 |
[45:25] | Full laser-grid activation in seven minutes. | 七分钟后启动全激光网格 |
[45:29] | Hey, come here. Check this out. | 来我这儿 看看这个 |
[45:30] | All the boxes have numbers except for this one. | 所有柜子都有数字 就这个没有 |
[45:33] | “Sonya.” Who’s Sonya? | 索尼娅 谁是索尼娅 |
[45:36] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[45:38] | Here. Only one way to find out. | 给我 只有一个办法能知道答案 |
[45:42] | Come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[45:48] | Rachel, look, there’s something in here. | 瑞秋 你看这里有东西 |
[45:51] | Shit! Shit, that’s really sharp. I’m bleeding. | 妈的 这东西太锋利了 我流血了 |
[45:55] | We got a box with the name “Sonya” on it | 我们找到一个柜子 上面有个名字 索尼娅 |
[45:57] | and some razor-sharp diamonds. | 还有一些锋利的钻石 |
[45:58] | – Anybody got anything else? – We got a box like that too. | -还有谁找到什么 -我们也找到了类似的柜子 |
[46:01] | It says “Sonya” on it. And there’s two stacks of blank bills. | 上面写着索尼娅 还有两叠空白钞票 |
[46:05] | – I don’t know what it means. – Okay. | -我不知道是什么意思 -好的 |
[46:07] | Full laser-grid activation in six minutes. | 六分钟后启动全激光网格 |
[46:11] | Sharp diamonds, blank bills, and a chick named Sonya. | 锋利钻石 空白钞票 还有叫索尼娅的妞 |
[46:14] | We’re missing something. | 我们漏了点什么 |
[46:15] | “Following the payment of a death of a loved one.” | 亲人去世后得到赔偿 |
[46:19] | Wait. What do you call it when you get paid for a death? | 等等 我们管亲人去世的赔偿金叫什么 |
[46:23] | – Blood money. – Hurry, bring the bills over here. | -抚恤金[直译血钱] -快把钞票拿来 |
[46:25] | They want us to put blood on the bills. | 他们要我们把血涂在钞票上 |
[46:27] | Yes, yes, yes. Yeah, yeah. | 没错没错 就是这样 |
[46:38] | – Oh, no! – Rachel! | -不 -瑞秋 |
[46:40] | Rachel? | 瑞秋 |
[46:41] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[46:43] | Hey. Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[46:44] | Yeah, yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[46:46] | – Counters are off-limits. – Okay. | -柜台是禁区 -知道了 |
[46:48] | – Priest guy, get the bills. – The bills okay? | -牧师 去拿钞票 -钞票没坏吧 |
[46:50] | – Yeah, this one’s good. – All right. | -没事 这叠是好的 -好 |
[46:52] | – Bring them here. Careful. – I hope that’s enough. | -把它们拿过来 小心 -我希望这叠就够了 |
[46:55] | Okay. Here. | 好 来 |
[47:00] | – Oh, what is that? – Okay. | -那是什么 -好了 |
[47:03] | It’s working. | 出来了 |
[47:04] | Okay, 0-5-2-6. Try that. Try 0-5-2-6 in the ATM. | 0526 试试 在柜员机上输入0526 |
[47:07] | 0526 0-5-2-6. | |
[47:11] | The clocks! | 看时钟 |
[47:14] | Everyone see that? | 大家看到了吗 |
[47:14] | They stopped moving at 12:09 in New York, | 停在了纽约时间12:09 |
[47:17] | 3:02 in London, and 12:03 in Shanghai. | 伦敦时间3:02 上海时间12:03 |
[47:20] | How does that get us across the floor? | 那我们要怎么穿过地板 |
[47:22] | Hang on. We got another clue. | 等等 我们又有一条线索 |
[47:24] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[47:26] | “Plot a course by the hours of the day. | 按一天中的小时画出路线 |
[47:28] | Count the minutes every step of the way.” | 按分钟数脚步 |
[47:30] | Okay, maybe it’s coordinates like in chess. Row and column? | 好吧 也许这是象棋里的坐标 行和列 |
[47:34] | No, wait. I see it. | 不 等下 我知道了 |
[47:35] | “Plot a course by the hours.” | 按小时画出路线 |
[47:37] | Twelve o’clock is straight. Three o’clock is right. | 12点是直线 三点是向右 |
[47:40] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[47:40] | So “Count the steps every minute” must be the distance | 所以”按分钟数脚步”肯定是指距离 |
[47:43] | and that means that 12:09 is straight, nine steps? | 意思就是12:09是直走9步 |
[47:47] | Full laser-grid activation | 五分钟后启动 |
[47:49] | – in five minutes. – How do we know where to start from? | -全激光网格 -我们怎么知道哪里是起点 |
[47:54] | This says you start three tiles from the left. | 上面写着左起第三格 |
[47:56] | – Three tiles from the left! – At least, I think so. | -左起第三格 -至少我是这么认为的 |
[47:59] | I don’t know. We’re making a lot of assumptions. | 我也不知道 很多都是猜测的 |
[48:02] | We gotta try something, right? | 我们总得试试 不是吗 |
[48:04] | Wait, I have an idea. | 等等 我有个主意 |
[48:05] | What are you–? Where are you going? | 你要 你要去哪儿 |
[48:11] | I’m gonna plot a course for the rest of you. | 我要给你们设计一条路线 |
[48:14] | Careful, okay? | 小心点 好吗 |
[48:24] | Okay. It worked. Okay. | 好了 有效果 好的 |
[48:27] | One. | 一个 |
[48:29] | Two. | 两个 |
[48:32] | Three. | 三个 |
[48:34] | Come on. You’re doing great, Nate. | 加油 你做得很棒 内特 |
[48:41] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[48:42] | – Nine? Nine. Okay. – That’s nine, right? | -9呢 9 好的 -那是9 对吧 |
[48:44] | So it’s 3:02 in London, so try two steps to your right. | 伦敦时间是3:02 试试向你右边移动两步 |
[48:57] | Okay, third clock, Shanghai, 12:03. | 好 第三个钟 上海 12:03 |
[49:00] | That’s three steps forward. | 向前走三步 |
[49:04] | One. | 一 |
[49:06] | Two. | 二 |
[49:10] | Shit! | 我操 |
[49:13] | Hey! Something opened over there. Look, right there! | 喂 那儿有东西开了 看 就在那儿 |
[49:18] | It’s a combination lock. We need three more numbers. | 这是一把密码锁 我们还需要三个号码 |
[49:21] | Three numbers. Okay. | 三个数字 好 |
[49:23] | Hey, something’s happening here. | 这儿有东西 |
[49:26] | “Money makes the world turn. | 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[49:27] | Don’t let it stop or else it all ends.” | 不要停止 否则一切都会结束 |
[49:30] | The hell does that mean? | 这到底什么意思 |
[49:32] | Shit. What number? | 要死 什么数字 |
[49:36] | The codes in here? | 是这里的编号吗 |
[49:38] | Come on! What is it? | 快点 是什么 |
[49:40] | There’s international accounts on here. | 这里有国际账户 |
[49:42] | Tokyo and South Africa. Maybe that’s it? | 东京和南非 或许是这个 |
[49:44] | Every piece of paper in here has goddamn numbers on it! | 每张纸上面都他妈有数字 |
[49:48] | – Full laser-grid activation… – Oh, shit. | -三分钟后启动 -完了 |
[49:50] | …in three minutes. | 全激光网格 |
[49:53] | We’re not gonna make it. | 我们找不到了 |
[49:55] | Guys, we’re not gonna make it in time! What else is there? Look! | 大家伙 我们来不及了 还有什么 快找 |
[49:58] | Don’t panic. We just need to keep looking, okay? | 不要慌 我们只需要继续找 |
[50:01] | Calm down, okay? | 淡定 |
[50:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:07] | Nate! | 内特 |
[50:09] | What is he doing? No, no, no. | 他要干什么 不不不 |
[50:11] | – Nate! What are you doing? – Stop! | -内特 你在干什么 -停下 |
[50:14] | No. Wait. Wait. Oh, shit! Nate! No, no, no. | 不 等等 我操 内特 不不不 |
[50:17] | Wait! What the hell? Stop it! Nate! | 等等 搞什么 停下 内特 |
[50:20] | Just stay there. Stay there. | 待在那儿 待着别动 |
[50:22] | We don’t know if those tiles are safe | 我们不确定那几格是否安全 |
[50:23] | because we haven’t found any clues. | 因为我们什么线索都还没找到 |
[50:26] | So just stop what you’re doing! | 所以你先停下 |
[50:29] | Nate! No! Stop! | 内特 不要 站住 |
[50:30] | Stop! Stop! Stop, please! | 停下 停下 停下 求你了 |
[50:34] | You’re gonna get us killed! Please stop. | 你会把我们都害死的 求你停下来 |
[50:36] | Whatever you think you’re doing, it’s not helping us. | 不管你在想什么 这都帮不了我们 |
[50:39] | It’s okay. It’s working. | 没事 可以的 |
[50:40] | Stop for two seconds, okay? We just– No! | 停两秒钟 好吗 我们只要 不 |
[50:47] | He’s gonna kill us. | 他会害死我们的 |
[50:49] | This is why he spared me. I know you’re afraid. | 这是他饶恕我的原因 我知道你很害怕 |
[50:51] | – Stop! – I know– I know you’re afraid. | -站住 -我知道 我知道你很害怕 |
[50:54] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[50:55] | – I’m not scared! Listen to her! – You’re gonna kill us! | -我不怕 听她的 -你会害死我们的 |
[50:59] | You don’t need to do this, okay? | 你没必要这么做 好吗 |
[51:06] | Zoey! Zoey! | 佐伊 佐伊 |
[51:09] | Get him up! Come on! Hurry! | 让他起来 快点 快 |
[51:12] | Nothing happened when he hit his head. | 他撞到头时什么也没发生 |
[51:13] | Maybe it’s just the end of the counters that are booby-trapped. | 也许这只是柜台尽头的陷阱 |
[51:16] | Let’s get him off the tiles. | 我们去把他从瓷砖上弄走 |
[51:18] | Let’s go. Help me pull him up. | 我们走 帮我把他拉上来 |
[51:24] | Careful! | 小心点 |
[51:30] | That was close. | 好险 |
[51:32] | – Is he okay? – He’s out cold. | -他还好吗 -他失去知觉了 |
[51:34] | We’re gonna have to carry him. | 我们得背着他了 |
[51:35] | Father Nutbag torched all the clues! | 疯子神父毁了所有线索 |
[51:37] | The papers weren’t the answer. There was too many. | 答案不在文件里 这实在太多了 |
[51:39] | What’s the clue again? | 线索是什么来着 |
[51:40] | “Money makes the world turn. Never let it stop–“ | 有钱能使鬼推磨 永远不要停止 |
[51:43] | Wait. We gotta turn something. | 等等 我们得转点什么东西 |
[51:49] | – It’s stuck! – Try turning it both ways! | -卡住了 试试两边都转一下 |
[51:51] | We were never looking for a number. | 根本不是要找什么数字 |
[51:53] | “Don’t let it stop.” Don’t let it stop turning. | “不要停止”指的是不要停止转动 |
[51:55] | – Oh, shit. – Got it. I got it. | -天哪 -拿到了 我拿到了 |
[51:57] | We got something. | 找到了 |
[51:59] | It’s a graph, a transparency. You gotta put it on something. | 是个图 透明胶片 要把它放在什么上面 |
[52:02] | Maybe it goes on the map. Throw it here. | 可能是那个地图 扔过来 |
[52:04] | Full laser-grid activation | 一分钟后启动 |
[52:06] | – in one minute. – We’re running out of time! | -全激光网格 -我们时间不多了 |
[52:08] | Toss it over! | 扔过来 |
[52:09] | – I’ll throw it over the laser tiles. – You have to throw it. | -我从激光地板上扔过去 -必须扔过来 |
[52:12] | – Throw it over! – Hurry! Come on! Go! – You got it! | -扔过来 -快 快 扔 -你可以的 |
[52:15] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 好 好 好 |
[52:21] | All right. OK. You guys go and I’ll guide you out. | 好了 你们走 我来指路 |
[52:23] | What? No! I’m not leaving without you. | 什么 不行 我绝不会扔下你自己走 |
[52:24] | – We need help to carry the chosen one over here! – Just go. | -我们要人帮忙把这位天选之人扛走 -快走 |
[52:27] | – Hurry up! We gotta get out of here. – Shit. | -快点 我们要离开这 -该死 |
[52:34] | – I got the lollipops. – Here. | -我拿到棒棒糖了 -拿着 |
[52:35] | I got him, I got him. Careful, careful. | 我来 我够到他了 小心 小心 |
[52:40] | We sure we need this asshole? | 我们确定要带着这混蛋吗 |
[52:42] | OK. Take two tiles to the left. | 好 向左移动两格 |
[52:44] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[52:46] | We’re leaving you a path. | 我们给你留下路标 |
[52:47] | Okay. Six tiles straight. | 好 右移六格 |
[52:51] | Two tiles diagonally to the right. | 斜前方右移两格 |
[52:53] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[52:56] | – Two tiles diagonally to the left. – Full laser-grid activation… | -斜前方左移两格 -全激光网格将启动… |
[52:58] | – One, two. – …in ten, nine, | -一 二 -…倒计时 十 九 |
[53:00] | – eight, seven, six, five… – And then straight all the way up. | -八 七 六 五… -然后一直走到头 |
[53:04] | …four, three, two, one. | …四 三 二 一 |
[53:24] | Shit. | 该死 |
[53:38] | Wake up. Wake up. Wake up! Come on. | 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 快点 |
[53:41] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[53:41] | We almost lost Zoey out there, that’s what happened. | 我们差点失去佐伊 这就是刚刚发生的事 |
[53:44] | – You like being stupid and selfish? – Okay, I’m sorry. | -你就喜欢犯傻和自私吗 -好吧 对不起 |
[53:47] | – I’m sorry. – Is that what you like, huh? | -我很抱歉 -你就是这样的人吗 |
[53:49] | Ben, Ben, Ben! Stop! | 本 本 本 停下 |
[53:51] | Okay, enough! He was just trying to help! | 好了 够了 他只是想帮忙 |
[53:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[54:00] | For getting us out of there. | 帮我们逃出来 |
[54:03] | Yeah, don’t worry about it. | 没关系 别客气 |
[54:09] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[54:10] | It’s gonna collapse! | 这里要塌了 |
[54:13] | Everybody run! Run! | 大家快跑 跑 |
[54:15] | – Go! – Run! | -快走 -跑 |
[54:16] | Hurry up! Get out of here! | 快点 离开这里 |
[54:18] | – Go, go, go! – Hurry up! | -快 快 快 -赶快 |
[54:32] | Well, that’s impressive. | 这景色不错 |
[54:43] | A full 360. | 360度全景 |
[54:45] | – They did something like this in our game. – Ours too. | -我们之前的那组也有类似场景 -我们也是 |
[54:49] | This is some next-level shit. | 但这个是升级版 |
[54:52] | Hundred bucks says they try to drown us. | 堵一百块钱 他们在这想淹死咱们 |
[54:55] | No, are you kidding? Look at all this sand. | 不会 你开玩笑吧 这里这么多沙子 |
[54:57] | Definitely land mines. | 肯定是地雷 |
[55:03] | Check this out. It’s a Polaroid camera and it says something. | 看这里 拍立得相机 上面有字 |
[55:07] | – What does that say? – “It will last longer.” | -写了什么 -“更持久” |
[55:09] | It’s like the phrase. | 好像那句广告词 |
[55:11] | I guess you have to take a picture. | 我觉得要拍张照片 |
[55:24] | What-? What the hell was the point of that? | 什么情况 刚才这有什么寓意 |
[55:28] | – It looks like a postcard, right? – Yeah, like a memory. | -看着像明信片 对吗 -是 像回忆片段 |
[55:32] | There’s writing on the back of the photo. | 照片后有字 |
[55:34] | It says, “Drop your anchor at Hourglass Bay.” | 写的是”把锚抛在沙漏湾” |
[55:36] | That’s the name on the billboard behind us. | 我们后面的广告板上有这个名字 |
[55:40] | It’s just the room. | 拍的就是这个房间 |
[55:41] | Yeah, but, no, look at the horizon. | 是 也不是 看地平线那 |
[55:43] | There’s a tiny boat that’s not on the wall. | 照片里的船并没在墙那边 |
[55:46] | So we’re looking for something nautical. Maybe an anchor? | 那我们要找航行相关的物件 也许是个锚 |
[55:50] | Possibly surrounded by land mines. | 大概率被地雷包围 |
[55:51] | Would you stop saying that? | 你能不能不要再说地雷了 |
[55:53] | Can we just be careful what we’re stepping on? | 请大家走动时务必小心 |
[55:56] | I’m gonna check by the pier. | 我去码头看看 |
[55:58] | The exit has to be in this shack. | 出口肯定在棚屋里 |
[55:59] | X marks the spot? I don’t know. | 用X标记位置吗 说不好 |
[56:04] | I’ll bet that fridge is our way out. | 我打赌这个冰箱就是出口 |
[56:11] | You still think the rooms are connected? | 你还认为房间都有关联吗 |
[56:13] | The beach bag on the train, Sonya’s name in the bank, | 刚才火车上的沙滩包 银行里索尼娅的名字 |
[56:16] | even the walls changing like they just did, | 包括刚才墙面的变化 |
[56:18] | it feels like it’s all connected, like it’s telling a story. | 感觉都相互关联 好像在讲一个故事 |
[56:22] | I just…I don’t know. It just doesn’t feel like it’s about us. | 我 我说不好 感觉这故事说的不是我们 |
[56:27] | SOS! Our ship is sinking! | 救命 船要沉了 |
[56:29] | SOS. I’ve got a weird distress call here. | 救命 我找到一个求救呼叫 |
[56:31] | Yeah and I got a ship in a bottle. | 好吧 我这找到一个瓶中船 |
[56:32] | Ship in a bottle. I’m gonna check this cooler. | 瓶中船 我来看看这个冷柜 |
[56:35] | Let’s see what’s behind door number- | 看看是什么在这扇门后面… |
[56:43] | Zoey. Now we know what that anchor’s for. | 佐伊 现在知道锚用在哪里了 |
[56:47] | There’s a telescope at the top of the lighthouse. | 灯塔顶上有一个天文望远镜 |
[56:49] | I think I found our boat. | 我应该是找到那艘船了 |
[56:54] | “Blind Love”? Like the Bon Jovi song? | “盲目之爱” 像邦乔维那首歌 |
[56:57] | Guys, Ben figured it out. | 各位 本弄明白了 |
[56:59] | Minos is Bon Jovi. | 米诺斯是邦乔维 |
[57:03] | Very funny. | 非常有趣 |
[57:04] | Let’s find an anchor. | 去找锚吧 |
[57:06] | Careful, guys. | 多加小心 各位 |
[57:08] | Seriously, how did we miss this? | 说真的 之前我们怎么没看到 |
[57:12] | – I don’t see anything down here. – It’s just netting. | -下面这什么都没有 -只有渔网 |
[57:16] | Nothing here. | 什么也没有 |
[57:20] | What the…? | 这是… |
[57:22] | – This has to connect to something. – Wait, look. | -应该是和什么连一起的 -稍等 看 |
[57:28] | It’s a metal detector. | 是个金属探测器 |
[57:32] | Does it work? | 能用吗 |
[57:34] | Yeah. | 能 |
[57:36] | – Why is it still in my face? – Let me try. | -为什么还要对着我的脸 -我来试试 |
[57:38] | – Sorry. Here. – Let me see it. Thank you. | -抱歉 给 -让我看看 谢谢 |
[57:41] | My dad found a silver dollar with one of those once. | 之前我爸用这东西找到过一个银币 |
[57:44] | It was worth a dollar. | 价值一美元 |
[57:48] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[57:49] | What is with these people and these crazy-ass mannequins? | 这些人和奇怪的模型人是怎么回事 |
[57:59] | It’s gonna be under the sand. | 肯定在沙子下面 |
[58:11] | – Did you hear that? – Oh, yeah. | -你听到了吗 -听到了 |
[58:14] | There’s something. | 有东西 |
[58:16] | – You still thinking land mines? – Nice and easy. | -你还觉得是地雷吗 -慢点 小心 |
[58:24] | – Here. – Yeah. | -是这里 -对 |
[58:26] | – Zoey, can you bring some shovels? – Yeah. | -佐伊 能帮忙拿几个铲子吗 -好 |
[58:29] | We found something. | 我们有发现 |
[58:36] | I feel something. | 我铲到东西了 |
[58:37] | Lose the shovels. | 先放下铲子 |
[58:40] | Come on. | 来 |
[58:43] | – The anchor! – It’s the anchor. | -是锚 -是锚 |
[58:47] | – You got it? – Let’s get it to the door. | -拿好了吗 -咱们去门那边 |
[58:52] | – Oh, shit. That’s not good. – It’s tied down. | -该死 这可不妙 -栓住了 |
[58:54] | It’s stuck. Pull! | 卡住了 拉 |
[58:56] | – All together. – Help me grab it. | -大家一起 -帮我抓住 |
[58:59] | Go! | 拉 |
[59:01] | Pull! Keep going! | 拉 继续拉 |
[59:04] | It’s connected to something. | 绳子连着什么 |
[59:07] | What happened? Something’s happening. | 什么回事 好像有什么状况 |
[59:09] | Hear that? There’s something under the sand. | 听到了吗 沙子下面有东西 |
[59:11] | – Guys? – What the hell is that? | -几位 -那是什么 |
[59:16] | Where’d it go? | 去哪里了 |
[59:17] | – This can’t be good. – The anchor! | -情况不妙 -那个锚 |
[59:22] | Give me your hand! | 把手给我 |
[59:24] | – Hey! Get me out! – Grab him! Grab him! | -拉我出去 -拉住他 拉住他 |
[59:31] | We’re sinking! It’s pulling me down! Get out! | 我们在往下沉 有什么往下拉我 快出来 |
[59:34] | Grab my arm! Grab! | 抓住我的胳膊 抓住 |
[59:36] | – It’s got my legs! – We can’t get any closer! | -它拖住了我的腿 -我们没办法靠得更近了 |
[59:39] | – Reach! Hurry! – Help me! | -伸手 快 -救我 |
[59:42] | Grab his hand! | 抓住他的手 |
[59:44] | Come on! | 快 |
[59:45] | Come on, stop it! Rachel! | 快 停下 瑞秋 |
[59:48] | We need something! We need something to get her. | 我们需要什么 我们需要工具来救她 |
[59:50] | – Stop moving! – I’m gonna get the ring. | -别动 -我去拿救生圈 |
[59:54] | Come on! | 加油 |
[59:56] | Rachel! | 瑞秋 |
[59:58] | No! Rachel! | 不 瑞秋 |
[1:00:00] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[1:00:04] | – Give me the rope. – You’re not going down there. | -把绳子给我 -你不能下去 |
[1:00:07] | What are you doing? She’s gone. | 你要做什么 她已经不在了 |
[1:00:09] | – Listen! – Hold this, okay? Hold this. | -听我说 -拿着 好吗 拿好 |
[1:00:11] | – You’re not going! – Listen! Listen to me. I have to do this, okay? | -你不能去 -听我说 我必须这么做 |
[1:00:15] | Nate, you’re crazy. Stop! Stop! | 内特 你疯了 停 停下 |
[1:00:17] | Hold him! Hold on! | 拉住他 坚持住 |
[1:00:21] | Just hold it tight! | 都抓紧 |
[1:00:27] | Rachel! Rachel, you okay? | 瑞秋 瑞秋 你没事吧 |
[1:00:29] | Come out of there. You can do it! | 从那出来 你能做到的 |
[1:00:31] | – Rachel! Rachel! Grab the rope! – Come on! | -瑞秋 瑞秋 抓住绳子 -加油 |
[1:00:34] | – You can do it! – Get up. Hold it! | -你一定能行 -起来 抓住 |
[1:00:38] | Come on! Get it! | 加油 抓住 |
[1:00:41] | Okay. All right. | 好 好了 |
[1:00:44] | Come on, Nate! | 快啊 内特 |
[1:00:45] | Nate! | 内特 |
[1:00:46] | Nate! Come on! Go up the rope! Come on! Nate! | 内特 快 顺着绳子向上 加油 内特 |
[1:00:50] | Come on! Go up the rope! Come on! | 快点 顺着绳子过来 快点 |
[1:00:52] | No! | 不 |
[1:00:55] | We have to help him! We have to! | 我们得帮他 我们得帮他 |
[1:00:56] | – The rope’s gone! – He saved me. We have to save him! | -绳子没了 -他救了我 我们得救他 |
[1:00:59] | Bring the anchor! | 把锚拿过去 |
[1:01:00] | – Rachel! – We can’t help him. | -瑞秋 -我们帮不了他 |
[1:01:03] | Hurry up! They’re gonna sink this too. | 快点 他们会把这里也沉了 |
[1:01:06] | Hurry, it’s going under us. | 快点 蔓延过来了 |
[1:01:08] | – Come on, come on! – Okay. | -快点 快点 -好 |
[1:01:11] | Rachel, come on, let’s go! | 瑞秋 快点 我们走 |
[1:01:13] | Rachel, come on. He’s gone! | 瑞秋 快点 他不在了 |
[1:01:15] | There’s nothing we can do! We gotta get out of here! | 我们什么也做不了 我们要逃离这里 |
[1:01:20] | “Bon voyage.” | “旅途愉快” |
[1:01:25] | Guys, I think this is our exit. | 各位 我觉得这就是出口 |
[1:01:28] | The fridge is unplugged. I found the power cord. | 这个冰箱没插电 我找到了电线 |
[1:01:31] | It’s not in touch. | 没有接头 |
[1:01:31] | Maybe if we find the other end, | 或许如果我们找到另一头 |
[1:01:33] | we just plug it in, open it, and get out. | 我们只要把它插上 打开 就能出去了 |
[1:01:35] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:01:41] | Look. The light switch, it looks like the lighthouse in the postcard. | 看 电灯开关像是明信片上的灯塔 |
[1:01:44] | There has to be a connection. | 一定有联系 |
[1:01:48] | Worth a try. | 值得试试 |
[1:01:49] | ‘Cause nothing bad happens when we touch things. | 因为我们触碰东西时没发生坏事 |
[1:01:51] | Do it! We have to move. | 动手吧 我们要继续了 |
[1:01:54] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:01:55] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[1:02:00] | If we don’t find the exit, this whole thing’s going down. | 如果我们找不到出口 整个屋子就会沉下去 |
[1:02:09] | Look! Look at the lighthouse. It has a ladder on it now. | 看 看那个灯塔 现在上面出现了一架梯子 |
[1:02:13] | – I’m gonna go check it out. – I’m coming with you. | -我去那里看看 -我和你一起 |
[1:02:16] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:02:18] | – Help them, in case I’m wrong. – Okay. | -去帮他们 万一我错了 -好 |
[1:02:20] | The wood is blocking the exit. | 木头堵住了出口 |
[1:02:22] | – Shit! Get it out! – Clear a path! | -该死 把这拿出去 -清出一条路 |
[1:02:30] | Careful. | 小心 |
[1:02:35] | Clear a path! | 清出一条路 |
[1:02:45] | The light, it stopped! | 灯光 停住了 |
[1:02:47] | “I can’t sea you.” | “我看不见你” |
[1:02:49] | The door’s clear. Did you find anything? | 门清好了 你找到什么了吗 |
[1:02:50] | Yeah, there’s a message | 有 牌子上 |
[1:02:51] | on the sign and it says, “I can’t sea you.” | 有条信息说 “我看不见你” |
[1:02:54] | But “Sea” is spelled S-E-A. | 但是”看”的拼写是SEA |
[1:02:56] | – I don’t know. – Come on down. We’ll figure it out. | -我不知道 -下来吧 我们来弄清楚 |
[1:02:59] | The clue is “I can’t sea you,” spelled S-E-A. | 线索是”我看不见你” 拼写是SEA |
[1:03:02] | SEA S-e-a? | |
[1:03:03] | – S-E-A! – Okay. | -SEA -好的 |
[1:03:04] | I’m gonna go check the boat! | 我去看一下船 |
[1:03:10] | What the…? | 什么 |
[1:03:15] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:03:17] | “I can’t sea you”? | “我看不见你” |
[1:03:18] | – I don’t know. – Sea salt shakers? I don’t know! | -我不知道 -海盐罐子 我不知道 |
[1:03:23] | Okay. Let’s see. “I can’t– I can’t sea you.” | 好 我们来想想 “我 我看不见你” |
[1:03:32] | Come on! “I can’t sea you.” | 快点 “我看不见你” |
[1:03:35] | Maybe it has something to do with eyes! | 可能和眼睛有关 |
[1:03:37] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:03:38] | Not somebody’s eyeballs. | 不是某个人的眼球 |
[1:03:39] | You can’t open a fridge with somebody’s eyeballs. | 你无法用眼球打开冰箱 |
[1:03:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:03:50] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:03:59] | “Blind love” and “I can’t sea you”. Wait. | “盲目的爱”和”我看不见你” 等等 |
[1:04:04] | The mannequin. | 那个人体模型 |
[1:04:07] | Yeah, the mannequin! | 对 人体模型 |
[1:04:12] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:04:13] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:04:15] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:04:19] | Shit, yeah! I got it! | 该死 我拿到了 |
[1:04:24] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:04:26] | Zoey, I’ve got the plug! | 佐伊 我拿到插头了 |
[1:04:27] | No, Ben, I think this is another way out! | 不 本 我觉得这是另一条出路 |
[1:04:30] | Here! Take it! Take it! | 给 拿着 拿着 |
[1:04:39] | It worked! Ben, go get Zoey. | 成功了 本 去叫佐伊 |
[1:04:41] | – Zoey, we got the door open! Come on! – I found a way out. | -佐伊 我们打开门了 快来 -我找到出路了 |
[1:04:46] | This could be a way out of the game! | 这可能是逃脱游戏的出路 |
[1:04:47] | Wait, wait! Zoey found another way out. | 等等 等等 佐伊找到了另一条出路 |
[1:04:50] | What are you talking about, she found another way? | 你在说什么 她找了另一条路 |
[1:04:52] | – This is the way out! Come on! – What the hell is she doing? | -这是出路 快来 -她到底在干什么 |
[1:04:56] | – They’re not listening to me! – We have to go! We don’t have time! | -她们不听我的 -我们得走了 我们没时间了 |
[1:04:59] | The whole room’s collapsing! Come on, it’s the way out! | 整个屋子在塌陷 快点 这是出口 |
[1:05:02] | If we keep playing, how many of us die before this is over? | 如果我们一直玩下去 结束前得死多少人 |
[1:05:04] | We don’t know where that’s gonna lead. | 我不知道那会导向哪里 |
[1:05:05] | We have to go here! This is the way out! | 我们得走这里 这是出路 |
[1:05:08] | Even if you win, what makes | 即使你赢了 你以为 |
[1:05:09] | you think they’ll let you walk away free? | 他们会让你自由地走出去吗 |
[1:05:11] | Rachel. Come on. | 瑞秋 走吧 |
[1:05:12] | You have to trust her. She saved my life! Hurry, let’s go! | 你得相信她 她救过我的命 快点 我们走吧 |
[1:05:17] | – Yeah. Okay. – Wait– Rachel! | -好 好的 -等等 瑞秋 |
[1:05:18] | – Yeah. Go, go, go! – Ben! | -好 快走 快走 -本 |
[1:05:20] | You cannot cheat the game! | 你不能作弊 |
[1:05:22] | Brianna, come on! Shit. Come on! We don’t have time! | 布莉安娜 快点 该死 快点 我们没时间了 |
[1:05:25] | – Hurry, Rachel! – I’m coming! | -快点 瑞秋 -我来了 |
[1:05:28] | Brianna, come on! | 布莉安娜 快点 |
[1:05:32] | – Oh, my God. – Come on! | -我的天 -快点 |
[1:05:35] | What are you waiting for? Hurry up! | 你在等什么 快点 |
[1:05:38] | – Come on. – I’m coming! | -快点 -我来了 |
[1:05:39] | – Come on. – I’m coming! | -快点 -我来了 |
[1:05:40] | Brianna, let’s go! Come on! | 布莉安娜 我们走 快点 |
[1:05:45] | Come on, hurry! | 快点 快点 |
[1:05:46] | – Brianna, come on! – Shit. Shit. | -布莉安娜 快点 -该死 该死 |
[1:05:51] | Brianna, let’s go! | 布莉安娜 我们走 |
[1:05:53] | Hurry! We’re sinking! | 快点 我们在下沉 |
[1:06:01] | – Okay. – Hurry up. | -好了 -快点 |
[1:06:03] | – Come on. Okay, okay. You go in first. – Yeah, I got it. | -快点 好 你先进去 -好的 我明白 |
[1:06:14] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:06:18] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[1:06:19] | Climb, Ben. Climb. | 快爬 本 快爬 |
[1:06:21] | Let’s go! Come on! | 我们走 快点 |
[1:06:25] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:06:27] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:06:34] | Let’s go, come on! | 我们走 快点 |
[1:06:35] | – I’m not gonna make it! – You got it. | -我做不到 -你能行 |
[1:06:38] | Just make it out alive! | 活着出去 |
[1:06:39] | – Come on! – Come on. | -快点 -快点 |
[1:06:42] | Ben! No! | 本 不 |
[1:06:43] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:06:44] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[1:06:49] | We have to go now! | 我们得走了 |
[1:06:52] | Zoey! | 佐伊 |
[1:06:54] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[1:06:56] | I tend to have this weird | 我对救过我命的人 |
[1:06:57] | loyalty thing for people who save my life. | 总是有种奇妙的忠诚感 |
[1:07:03] | Zoey, come on. You have to leave him. Come on. | 佐伊 快点 你得放下他 快点 |
[1:07:07] | Zoey, it’s sinking! | 佐伊 你在下沉 |
[1:07:08] | Don’t do this, Zoey! Come on. Give me your hand! | 别这样 佐伊 快点 给我你的手 |
[1:07:12] | Come on, give me your hand! | 快点 给你我的手 |
[1:07:44] | It’s safe. Come on. | 是安全的 快来 |
[1:07:51] | I should’ve just gone the way he wanted me to. | 我应该去他想让我去的那条路 |
[1:07:54] | Ben would still be alive. | 本就可能活下来 |
[1:07:59] | I lost him. | 我失去了他 |
[1:08:01] | He was my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[1:08:03] | He died because of me. | 他因为我而死了 |
[1:08:06] | I lost him. He didn’t even wanna– He didn’t wanna come back. | 我失去他了 他甚至不想 他不想回来得 |
[1:08:12] | It’s my fault. It’s my fault. | 这是我的错 是我的错 |
[1:08:15] | Zoey, don’t do this. | 佐伊 别这样 |
[1:08:19] | It’s Minos’ fault. | 是米诺斯的错 |
[1:08:21] | They did this. | 是他们做的 |
[1:08:23] | – No, I chose to come back into the game. – I didn’t. | -不 我选择回到游戏中 -我没有 |
[1:08:26] | I mean, Brianna didn’t. Nate didn’t. | 我是说 布莉安娜没有 内特没有 |
[1:08:30] | They would have found you | 他们总会用某种方法 |
[1:08:31] | and Ben one way or another. You know that. | 找到你和本 你知道的 |
[1:08:35] | And you were right. | 你是对的 |
[1:08:37] | They’re never going to stop unless we stop them. | 除非我们阻止他们 他们绝不会停下来 |
[1:08:39] | You still have your phone, right? With the video from the train. | 你的手机还在 对吗 有车厢里的视频 |
[1:08:43] | What does it matter? It doesn’t prove anything. | 那有什么用 证明不了任何东西 |
[1:08:46] | It’s more than we had before. | 这比我们之前有的更有力 |
[1:08:49] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[1:08:51] | Look. | 听着 |
[1:08:54] | Everyone went through hell in their games. | 每个人在比赛中都经历了炼狱 |
[1:08:58] | I was born with a microdeletion in one of my genes. | 我生来就有一个基因的微缺失 |
[1:09:02] | It affects sensation. I can’t feel physical pain. | 那会影响感官 我无法感受到生理疼痛 |
[1:09:08] | Just imagine… | 想象一下 |
[1:09:10] | the kinds of puzzles Minos came up with for the pain freaks. | 米诺斯会想出什么谜题对付感觉不到痛的怪物 |
[1:09:15] | You’re fighting back. | 你在反击 |
[1:09:17] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你在做正确的事 |
[1:09:21] | We have to go. Come on. | 我们得走了 快点 |
[1:09:30] | Rach, do–? | 小瑞 你 |
[1:09:35] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:09:38] | Hey, there’s something over there. | 那边有什么东西 |
[1:09:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:10:06] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:10:13] | We’re out. Come on. Come on. | 我们出来了 快点 快点 |
[1:10:16] | We’re out. | 我们出来了 |
[1:10:18] | Oh, my God. We’re out. | 我的天 我们出来了 |
[1:10:22] | Wait! Don’t let it close! | 等等 别关上 |
[1:10:31] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:10:32] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:10:34] | We’re still in the game. | 我们还在游戏里 |
[1:10:37] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:10:43] | Oh, my God. What did they do to you? | 天啊 他们对你做了什么 |
[1:10:48] | It’s acid. When the timer runs out, it rains acid. | 这是酸 当计时器走完之后 会下酸雨 |
[1:10:50] | Acid? What? | 酸 什么 |
[1:10:52] | We have to hurry. We have to find the keys to the bodega. | 我们得快点 我们要找到杂货店的钥匙 |
[1:10:55] | If we could just get through this lock, I think it’s the way out. | 如果我们解开这个锁 我觉得这是出口 |
[1:10:59] | May 26th. | 5月26日 |
[1:11:00] | It’s 0-5-2-6 again, but we need a key. | 又是0526 但我们需要一个钥匙 |
[1:11:02] | No, but she’s holding a key. | 不 但是她拿着个钥匙 |
[1:11:04] | – Yeah, but how does that help us? – We have a minute left. | -对 但这有什么帮助 -我们只有一分钟 |
[1:11:08] | “I’ll always be watching over you” And she’s an angel, right? | 我会一直看着你 而且她是个天使 对吗 |
[1:11:11] | Wait! There’s a cloud above her, | 等等 她头上有一朵云 |
[1:11:13] | so we climb it, right? We climb it! | 所以我们爬上去 对吗 我们爬到那上面 |
[1:11:15] | – There’s a ladder on the fire escape! – Okay. I’ll climb it. | -防火通道上有个梯子 -好 我爬上去 |
[1:11:26] | Bri, do you see anything? | 布莉 你看到什么了吗 |
[1:11:27] | Why are there so many plants? So many plants. | 为什么这有这么多植物 好多植物 |
[1:11:31] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[1:11:34] | – I found a key! It’s stuck to the railing. – Hurry! | -我找到了一个钥匙 扣在栏杆上了 -快点 |
[1:11:37] | We only have 30 seconds left! | 我们只有30秒了 |
[1:11:39] | – Come on, Brianna. You can do it! – I got it! | -快点 布莉安娜 你能做到的 -我拿到了 |
[1:11:42] | – Here, catch! – Got it! | -这儿 抓住 -拿到了 |
[1:11:45] | Okay, try it. Go, go, go. | 好 试试 快 快 快 |
[1:11:46] | Hurry! Get down here! It’s about to rain again! | 快点 快下来 又快下雨了 |
[1:11:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:11:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:11:53] | Lift! | 抬起来 |
[1:11:56] | Hurry up! Lift the gate! | 快 把门抬起来 |
[1:11:59] | It’s another locked door. | 又是个锁住的门 |
[1:12:25] | The rain stopped. They reset the timer. | 雨停了 他们重启了计时器 |
[1:12:33] | Conservation activists have | 环保活动人士 |
[1:12:35] | started a chain reaction throughout the city. | 在城市里引起了一系列链式反应 |
[1:12:39] | With rising water costs, | 随着水费的上涨 |
[1:12:40] | residents are turning to urban rainwater collection. | 城市居民开始转向收集城市雨水 |
[1:12:44] | Water collection. | 雨水收集 |
[1:12:47] | – They want us to collect the rain. – Conservation activists… | -他们希望我们收集雨水 -环保活动人士 |
[1:12:50] | Another awning came down. | 又一个遮阳篷落了下来 |
[1:12:51] | …have started a chain reaction throughout the city. | 在城市里引起了一系列链式反应 |
[1:12:54] | Okay, chain reaction. There’s a chain on the phone booth. | 好的 链式反应 电话亭上有链子 |
[1:13:01] | All right. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:13:04] | All right. They want us to answer the phone. | 好 他们希望我们接电话 |
[1:13:07] | If we collect the rain, we can use the acid to burn through. | 如果我们收集了雨水 就能用酸把链条烧断 |
[1:13:10] | – That could work. – How do we contain acid? | -这能行 -我们怎么收集酸 |
[1:13:13] | – Wait, don’t touch that! – No, it’s fine. | -等一下 别碰那个 -不 没事的 |
[1:13:15] | – You’ll burn your hands. – I’m fine. I don’t feel it. | -你会烧伤你的手 -我没事 我感觉不到 |
[1:13:17] | Hydrochloric acid burns through everything but a certain plastic. | 盐酸能烧穿所有东西 除了某种塑料 |
[1:13:20] | Look for anything that hasn’t melted. | 找找任何没有融化的东西 |
[1:13:22] | Yeah. Right. | 没错 |
[1:13:24] | Everything’s melted, even the awnings. | 所有东西都融化了 连遮阳篷都融化了 |
[1:13:27] | We only have 20 seconds. | 我们只有20秒了 |
[1:13:31] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:13:34] | There’s a ketchup bottle here. There’s a bottle hasn’t melted. | 这有个番茄酱瓶子 这个瓶子没融化 |
[1:13:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:13:41] | PMP. Polymethylpentene. Yes, this is it! | PMP 聚甲基戊烯 就是这个 |
[1:13:45] | Acid won’t melt this. | 酸不会融化这个 |
[1:13:46] | We don’t have much time! Let’s go! | 我们没多少时间了 快走 |
[1:13:48] | – Hurry! Get under the awning! – All right, hurry! | -快点 躲在遮阳篷下面 -好 马上 |
[1:14:18] | It worked! It worked. | 这有效 这有效 |
[1:14:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:14:26] | It’s working! It’s working. | 这有用 这有用 |
[1:14:32] | Go, go, go! Answer it! | 快 快 快 接电话 |
[1:14:34] | – Go! – Hello? | -快 -你好 |
[1:14:37] | Here, let me try it. Hello? | 来 让我试试 喂 |
[1:14:39] | There’s nobody there. | 没人听 |
[1:14:42] | Okay. “When the weather turns, give us a call.” | 好 当天气转好了 给我们一个电话 |
[1:14:44] | It must have something to do with the cab. | 这一定和那辆出租车有关 |
[1:14:45] | It’s not working. | 这没用 |
[1:14:49] | – What are you doing? – Stay in there. | -你在干什么 -待在里面 |
[1:14:51] | There’s not enough room for all of us! | 那没有足够的地方容纳我们所有人 |
[1:14:53] | – Come on, let’s try. – We’re missing something! | -来吧 试试看 -我们漏了什么 |
[1:14:55] | – I don’t know! – You can’t stay out there! | -我也不知道 -你不能待在外面 |
[1:14:58] | – It’s not like we really have a choice! – No, wait. | -我们没得选择 -不 等等 |
[1:15:01] | We can’t do it like this. We can fit. | 我们不能这样 我们可以挤进去 |
[1:15:02] | Zoey, catch! Use it. | 佐伊 抓住 用这个 |
[1:15:13] | Zoey! Zoey! | 佐伊 佐伊 |
[1:15:16] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[1:15:18] | “Pawnshop.” Pawnshop! | 当铺 当铺 |
[1:15:22] | “Three rings.” Pick up the phone and put it back down! | 三个戒指 把电话拿起来然后把它放回去 |
[1:15:25] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:26] | Pick up the phone and put it back down! | 把电话拿起来然后把它放回去 |
[1:15:30] | Now pick it up on the third ring! | 现在在第三声铃响接起电话 |
[1:15:32] | Third ring? Okay. One. | 第三声 好的 一 |
[1:15:40] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:15:42] | Do you see the cab? The door, the door, the door! | 你看到出租车了吗 那个门 门 门 |
[1:15:48] | – Okay. Ready? Go! – Let’s go! | -好 准备好了吗 走 -一起走 |
[1:15:52] | – Go! – Come on! | -走 -赶快 |
[1:15:56] | – It won’t open. They locked it. – Open the door! | -不会打开了 他们锁住了 -打开门 |
[1:15:58] | – Get back to the booth! – Zoey! | -回到电话亭 -佐伊 |
[1:16:00] | – Try the front door. – The booth! They’re cutting us off! | -试试看前门 -电话亭 他们切断了后路 |
[1:16:06] | Zoey, it’s locked! I can’t get it open! | 佐伊 上锁了 我打不开 |
[1:16:13] | – It won’t open. – They’re locked! | -它是打不开的 -他们锁住了 |
[1:16:14] | – It won’t open. – Try the front! Try the front. | -它是打不开的 -试试看前门 试着开前门 |
[1:16:17] | I — I can’t! | 我没办法 |
[1:16:18] | – No, no, no! – There’s nowhere to go. | -不 不 不 -没有地方可以去了 |
[1:16:23] | Brianna, listen to me. | 布莉安娜 听我说 |
[1:16:25] | Don’t give them the satisfaction, okay? | 别让他们得逞 好吗 |
[1:16:27] | Hey! Hey, don’t give up! | 别放弃 |
[1:16:30] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
[1:16:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:16:35] | Come on! | 赶快 |
[1:16:41] | Come on! Come on! | 赶快 赶快 |
[1:16:50] | We have an error in the transition chute. | 我们的过渡滑道出了问题 |
[1:16:53] | What’s wrong? | 什么问题 |
[1:16:54] | Just a malfunction. Hold on. | 只是一个故障 等一等 |
[1:17:02] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:17:04] | Final room. Ready to activate as soon as you call it. | 最终房间 你一声令下随时可以激活 |
[1:17:07] | Pull it up. | 调出来 |
[1:17:11] | When was this design approved? | 这个设计什么时候批准的 |
[1:17:12] | It was in the expedited | 它在你几天前送来 |
[1:17:13] | changes you delivered just a few days ago, sir. | 更改的加急单里 先生 |
[1:17:18] | And those changes were delivered on this, huh? | 这些改动都是通过这个送来的 对吧 |
[1:17:23] | I’m calling it in. | 我马上上报 |
[1:17:24] | Oh, no, no, no. We play through. | 不 不 不 我们继续游戏 |
[1:17:28] | We’ve been breached. | 我们已经有漏洞了 |
[1:17:31] | Our employers have made it very clear we continue no matter what. | 我们的雇主说了不论发生什么都继续游戏 |
[1:17:37] | This is the highest bet-upon match in our game’s history. | 这是我们游戏历史上赌注最高的一场比赛 |
[1:17:45] | Relax. You’re okay. I’ve brought you to a safe place. | 放松 你没事的 我把你带到了安全的地方 |
[1:17:49] | Your head’ll clear in a few minutes. | 你的头脑会在几分钟之后清醒 |
[1:17:51] | I’m tracking your father’s phone. | 我在追踪你父亲的手机 |
[1:17:52] | He’s on his way here. | 他在来这边的路上 |
[1:17:53] | I’m going upstairs to try and buy you some time. | 我去楼上试着为你争取些时间 |
[1:17:58] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:18:00] | I’m gonna come back. | 我会回来的 |
[1:18:05] | Zoey? | 佐伊 |
[1:18:06] | Hey. I know you’re confused, | 我知道你很困惑 |
[1:18:08] | but you really gotta listen to me, okay? | 但你要仔细听我说 行吗 |
[1:18:12] | – There’s not a lot of time. – Who are you? | -已经没有多少时间了 -你是谁 |
[1:18:14] | I’ve been watching you for so long, | 我一直关注你很久了 |
[1:18:16] | I forgot we’re not already friends. | 我都忘了我们还不是朋友 |
[1:18:17] | I’m Claire. | 我是克莱尔 |
[1:18:22] | Please be careful, okay? | 一定要小心 好吗 |
[1:18:25] | Look, you’re free to go at any time. But I really need your help. | 听着 你随时可以走 但我需要你的帮助 |
[1:18:28] | – So if you could just hear me out. Please. – Those are the clues. | -所以如果你能听听我说话 拜托 -这些是线索 |
[1:18:32] | The subway, the rain, the bank, the beach. It was… | 地铁 雨 银行 海滩 这是 |
[1:18:39] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[1:18:41] | – The story’s about you. Sonya… – She was my mother. | -关于你的故事 索尼娅 -她是我的母亲 |
[1:18:45] | And the mural. That date. | 还有那个壁画 那个日期 |
[1:18:48] | That was the day she died, right? | 那是她去世的那天 对吗 |
[1:18:50] | I knew you’d be the one to see me through it all. | 我就知道你会看透我的一切 |
[1:18:57] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:19:03] | – You designed the rooms? – You don’t understand, okay? | -是你设计的房间 -你不明白 好吗 |
[1:19:06] | My father, he locked me in here. He forced me to do all of this. | 我父亲 他把我锁在这 他逼我做这一切 |
[1:19:10] | You’re a murderer! | 你是个杀人犯 |
[1:19:11] | I resisted for as long as I could, | 我尽我所能去反抗了 |
[1:19:13] | but I realized that my only way out | 但我意识到我逃出去的唯一方法 |
[1:19:15] | was if I had your help, if I gained your trust. | 就是得到你的帮助 如果你相信我的话 |
[1:19:18] | Why would I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[1:19:19] | – You killed Ben! – Because I saved him. | -你杀了本 -因为我救了他 |
[1:19:22] | He’s alive, Zoey. Ben’s alive. | 他还活着 佐伊 本还活着 |
[1:19:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:19:27] | I built a hidden extractor tank in the sand. | 我在沙子里建了一个隐藏的逃生箱 |
[1:19:29] | Ensler got him. He’s in the tunnels, he’s safe. | 恩斯勒找到了他 他在隧道里 他很安全 |
[1:19:31] | I can show you. Look. Look. | 我能给你看 看 看 |
[1:19:35] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[1:19:36] | I saved him, Zoey. | 我救了他 佐伊 |
[1:19:38] | – Ben? – After I get out of here, we can get him. | -本 -等我逃出这里 我们能去找他 |
[1:19:42] | Get him out. | 把他救出来 |
[1:19:44] | – No, no, no. No. No. – Wait, what’s happening? | -不不不不不 -等等 发生了什么 |
[1:19:47] | No, no, no. No. | 不不不 不 |
[1:19:50] | – Where’d he go? – No! My dad’s men found him. | -他去哪了 -不 我爸的人找到他了 |
[1:19:56] | Oh, shit. Shit. | 该死 该死 |
[1:20:01] | Holy shit. Where is she? | 该死 她在哪 |
[1:20:05] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[1:20:07] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[1:20:10] | I’m not gonna play your stupid game anymore! | 我不会再玩你们的蠢游戏了 |
[1:20:12] | You need to do something! | 你得做些什么 |
[1:20:14] | I can’t get him out from in here. | 我在这里救不了他 |
[1:20:15] | The only computer that has access is in my father’s study. | 唯一有权限的电脑在我爸的书房 |
[1:20:18] | What? | 什么 |
[1:20:18] | We don’t have time. I need your help. | 我们没时间了 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:20:20] | Can you please just help me? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[1:20:22] | What’s this? A combination lock! | 这是什么 密码锁 |
[1:20:26] | Four numbers. Really original. And a puzzle, too, yeah? | 四位数 真有新意 还有谜题 是吗 |
[1:20:29] | I need somebody as smart as you to help me solve that. | 我需要你这么聪明的人来帮我解开那谜题 |
[1:20:32] | Everything is a game to him. | 对他来说一切都是游戏 |
[1:20:34] | He said that no matter how hard I try, | 他说不管我怎样努力尝试 |
[1:20:36] | that I would never figure it out on my own, | 我一个人永远都解不开 |
[1:20:38] | which is why I need you. | 所以我才需要你 |
[1:20:41] | Okay. Where does it go? | 好 这个该放哪 |
[1:20:45] | The images on the left correspond to a code on the right, | 左边的图片关联着右边的密码 |
[1:20:47] | and I only get three chances | 我只有三次机会 |
[1:20:48] | until all the oxygen is sucked out of my cell. | 然后我就会脱氧而死 |
[1:20:51] | – I already used one on my 18th birthday. – Okay, so– | -我十八岁生日时已经用掉了一次 -好 所以 |
[1:20:55] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:20:57] | Okay, so insects. We have a mayfly and then a termite. | 好 昆虫 有蜉蝣和白蚁 |
[1:21:00] | It’s an African mound-building termite. | 那是一种非洲堆土白蚁 |
[1:21:02] | They can live for up to 50 years. | 它们最长能活五十年 |
[1:21:03] | Mayflies only live a day, | 而蜉蝣朝生夕死 |
[1:21:04] | so maybe it’s something to do with life cycles, right? | 所以可能和寿命有关 对吧 |
[1:21:08] | Oh, shit! Okay! | 该死 好 |
[1:21:09] | So we have iridium, titanium, lithium. | 有铱 钛 锂 |
[1:21:10] | The atomic numbers for that are 3, 22, 77. | 原子序数为3 22 77 |
[1:21:13] | Maybe the atomic weights matter. | 也许是和原子量有关 |
[1:21:15] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 好了 |
[1:21:18] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[1:21:19] | Okay, moments in Greek history. | 好 希腊的历史性时刻 |
[1:21:21] | The Battle of Troy, 1250 B.C. The Olympic Games, which is– | 特洛伊战争 公元前1250年 奥运会是 |
[1:21:24] | 776 b.C. | 公元前776年 |
[1:21:25] | And then the third tile is Pericles. | 然后第三块是伯里克利 |
[1:21:27] | He lived from 495 to 429. | 生卒年为公元前495到429年 |
[1:21:29] | None of the puzzles make sense. We’re missing something! | 这些谜题都没有联系 我们有地方没想到 |
[1:21:32] | Ben, hang on. | 本 等等 |
[1:21:34] | Zoey, what are you doing? Talk to me. | 佐伊 你在干什么 跟我说 |
[1:21:36] | No matter how hard you try, | 不管你怎样努力尝试 |
[1:21:37] | you’ll never be able to solve it alone. | 你一个人永远也无法解开 |
[1:21:38] | You can’t do it on your own. And you’re stuck in a box. | 你一个人解不开 而你被困在里面 |
[1:21:42] | Why would he do that? Just to taunt you? | 他为什么要那样做 只是为了奚落你吗 |
[1:21:44] | Doors of perception. If you can’t see, then change the view. | 洞察之道 如果你看不到 那就换个角度 |
[1:21:47] | We don’t have time. My dad is gonna be here any minute now. | 我们没时间了 我爸随时会到 |
[1:21:51] | What are you doing? Talk to me. We can work this together. | 你在干什么 跟我说 我们能一起想 |
[1:21:57] | Doors of perception. If you can’t see, change the view. | 洞察之道 如果你看不到 那就换个角度 |
[1:22:01] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[1:22:03] | – What do you see? – It’s a lenticular hologram. | -你看到了什么 -是透镜全息图 |
[1:22:06] | – What? – I can see what you can’t see. | -什么 -我能看到你看不到的 |
[1:22:08] | That’s why your dad said you’ll never be able to solve it on your own! | 所以你爸才说你一个人永远也解不开 |
[1:22:11] | – What are they? – There are three images. | -它们是什么 -是三张图 |
[1:22:13] | The first one’s a pentagram, | 第一个是五角星 |
[1:22:14] | the second is a cross section of a nautilus shell, | 第二个是鹦鹉螺的截面 |
[1:22:17] | and the third one is a DNA molecule. | 第三个是DNA分子 |
[1:22:19] | Maybe it’s Fibonacci’s sequence? | 也可能是斐波那契数列 |
[1:22:21] | No, the golden ratio exists with all three of those images. | 不 这三张图里都有黄金比例 |
[1:22:24] | – Wait, so, what? So 1.6? – 1.618! | -等等 所以是什么 1.6吗 -1.618 |
[1:22:30] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:22:36] | The golden ratio is represented by the Greek letter phi, right? | 黄金比例是用希腊字母Ф表示的 对吧 |
[1:22:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:22:42] | – But how does that correspond to this? – Lowercase! | -但这两者之间有何联系 -是小写 |
[1:22:45] | All of the tiles are in lowercase, so the symbol for phi is… | 所有字母都是小写的 所以Φ的小写是 |
[1:22:51] | – I’ve got it. I got it! – Okay. | -我知道了 我知道了 -好 |
[1:22:59] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[1:23:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:23:12] | I’m not going back in there. | 我不会回去 |
[1:23:15] | Don’t do this, Claire. | 别这样做 克莱尔 |
[1:23:19] | You have any idea what you have just done? | 你知道你做了什么吗 |
[1:23:25] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎能这样对我 |
[1:23:28] | After everything I have done for you. | 在我为你做了那么多之后 |
[1:23:45] | You let me out of here right now. | 现在就把我放出去 |
[1:23:49] | – Claire. – Ben. | -克莱尔 -本 |
[1:23:52] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[1:23:55] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[1:24:06] | Zoey, hurry! This way. | 佐伊 快 这边 |
[1:24:07] | Zero, five, two, six. | 零 五 二 六 |
[1:24:18] | Zoey. | 佐伊 |
[1:24:22] | Can you get him out? | 你能把他救出来吗 |
[1:24:23] | – I’m trying. – Get him out. | -我在救了 -救他出来 |
[1:24:24] | There’s just too much root code. | 根代码太多了 |
[1:24:26] | I have to override the entire thing. | 我得覆写整个系统 |
[1:24:28] | He’s not gonna make it much longer. You have to hurry up. | 他撑不了多久了 你得快点 |
[1:24:32] | I think I got it. | 我想我做到了 |
[1:24:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:43] | After you escaped, the clients begged for an encore. | 在你逃出后 客人们强烈要求返场 |
[1:24:47] | A game of champions. | 冠军之战 |
[1:24:49] | They started letting people win. | 他们开始让人赢 |
[1:24:51] | You’re the only one who ever really beat them. | 你是唯一真正击败他们的人 |
[1:24:58] | – Where’s Ben? – You already know. | -本在哪 -你已经知道了 |
[1:25:01] | The coordinates. You were right all along. | 坐标 你一直都是对的 |
[1:25:03] | You know where the building is. Here. | 你知道那地方在哪 给 |
[1:25:05] | Take my dad’s car. It’s not like he can stop you. | 开我爸的车 反正他也阻止不了你了 |
[1:25:08] | What are you gonna do to him? | 你打算怎么处置他 |
[1:25:10] | As soon as I get far enough away, I’m gonna call the police. | 等我跑得够远后 我就会报警 |
[1:25:13] | He’ll pay for what he did. | 他会为他的所作所为付出代价 |
[1:25:14] | You know they’re still out there though, right? | 但你知道他们仍在逍遥法外对吧 |
[1:25:17] | They can hunt you. | 他们能围捕你 |
[1:25:19] | You came here for proof, right? | 你来这里是为了证据 对吧 |
[1:25:22] | So I might have locked some doors. | 所以我也许锁了几扇门 |
[1:25:24] | – Sir! – Have you checked the network? | -先生 -你检查网络了没 |
[1:25:28] | Made it a little more difficult | 让他们这次清理痕迹 |
[1:25:29] | for them to clean up their mess this time. | 稍难了一些 |
[1:25:43] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[1:26:25] | Ben? | 本 |
[1:26:26] | Hey, hey, hey, miss. You can’t– | 女士 你不能 |
[1:26:28] | – Miss, stop! – Ben. | -女士 停下 -本 |
[1:26:30] | Ben? Ben! | 本 本 |
[1:26:33] | – Ben. – Zoey? | -本 -佐伊 |
[1:26:35] | Hey, hey, hey. She’s with me. Just give us a minute, okay? | 她是和我一起的 给我们点时间 好吗 |
[1:26:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:26:42] | When I went through the sand, there was a guy waiting. | 我从沙子里掉下去后 有个人在那等我 |
[1:26:46] | And he gave me this. | 他给了我这个 |
[1:26:50] | I don’t know if it’s a threat or… | 我不知道这是威胁还是 |
[1:26:55] | I think it’s a “Thank you.” | 我想这是”感谢” |
[1:27:04] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:27:06] | We’re safe now, Ben. | 我们安全了 本 |
[1:27:11] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:27:40] | I only ever wanted to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[1:27:43] | You stole everything from me. | 你偷走了我的一切 |
[1:27:46] | There was a time when I could’ve said the same thing to you. | 当年我也能对你说同样的话 |
[1:27:49] | You know that I lost mother long before that day. | 你知道在那天前我就早已失去了母亲 |
[1:27:52] | I knew she was reaching her end, that she was making plans. | 我知道她的生命在倒计时 她心里有计划了 |
[1:27:57] | So I decided to test her. | 所以我决定测试她 |
[1:27:58] | Claire. You’re hurting me. | 克莱尔 你弄疼我了 |
[1:28:01] | Still, I hoped that it wasn’t true. | 尽管如此我还是希望那不是真的 |
[1:28:03] | I hoped that my own mother could love me for who I really was. | 我希望我母亲能爱真正的我 |
[1:28:06] | Put them back. Put them back. | 把它们放回去 放回去 |
[1:28:08] | I want them all. | 我全都要 |
[1:28:12] | I wasn’t afraid. | 我没有害怕 |
[1:28:14] | I followed my curiosity wherever it led, | 我跟随了我好奇心的引导 |
[1:28:17] | and I was smarter than both of you. | 我比你们两个都要聪明 |
[1:28:20] | Parents are supposed to love their children. | 父母应该爱他们的孩子 |
[1:28:23] | They’re not supposed to throw them away like trash! | 他们不该把他们像垃圾一样丢掉 |
[1:28:26] | Why are you crying? | 你为何在哭 |
[1:28:28] | You need help, honey. | 你需要帮助 亲爱的 |
[1:28:30] | You can help me. | 你能帮我 |
[1:28:32] | Not in the way you need. | 我不能以你需要的方式帮你 |
[1:28:34] | You’re going to go away for a while. | 你要离开一段时间 |
[1:28:37] | I even tried to show you how useful I could be to you | 我甚至用除掉她 向你展示了 |
[1:28:40] | by getting rid of her. | 我能有多有用 |
[1:28:42] | And how did you repay me? | 而你是怎么报答我的 |
[1:28:43] | You stole all of my ideas. You took all of the credit. | 你偷去了我所有的主意 占为己有 |
[1:28:47] | Claire, calm down. | 克莱尔 冷静 |
[1:28:48] | I created such beautiful rooms for you, | 我为你创造了那么美的房间 |
[1:28:52] | and no matter how high the profits soared, | 而不管盈利有多高 |
[1:28:54] | you still censored and stifled me. | 你仍旧隔离 压制我 |
[1:28:57] | Honey, we could be together. We could be a team. | 亲爱的 我们能一起 我们能成为一个团队 |
[1:29:01] | You and Mom are gonna be so proud of me… | 你和妈会很为我骄傲的 |
[1:29:05] | when you see what I can really do. | 当你们看到我能做到什么时 |
[1:29:12] | – Incorrect. – Goodbye, Dad. | -错误 -再见了 爸 |
[1:29:14] | Initiating purge. | 开始清除 |
[1:29:16] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |