英文名称:Escape Room
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | Fuck! | 操 |
[01:26] | Okay, I’ve got ten numbers, four spots. | 好的 这里有十个数字四个空 |
[01:28] | I need a four-digit code. | 我需要一个四位的密码 |
[01:33] | No, no, no. | 不 别别别 |
[01:34] | Shit! What now? | 狗日的 又怎么了 |
[01:41] | Shit. | 操 |
[01:43] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷啊 |
[01:45] | Clues. | 线索 |
[01:47] | Shit. Okay. | 操 好的好的 |
[01:50] | That’s nothing. | 没什么卵用 |
[01:54] | “Follow the light to greener pastures.” | 跟随光明 去往绿茵 |
[01:56] | What does that mean? What does that mean? | 什么意思 这他妈又是什么意思 |
[02:00] | Light? What light? | 光 什么光 |
[02:05] | Light. Follow the light. | 光 跟随光 |
[02:08] | Green. Green book, yeah. | 绿色 绿色的书 对 |
[02:10] | Greener pastures. Okay. Yeah, all right. | 绿茵 好吧 就是这个 |
[02:30] | “At any point in history, to watch another die, | 历史洪流中 众生死去 |
[02:33] | unveils time’s great mystery, while leaving you alive.” | 时间之谜明了 唯汝善终 |
[02:36] | Time. Time. Some kind of clock. | 时间 时间 跟什么钟有关 |
[02:38] | Shit. | 操 |
[02:41] | Where’s the clock? | 哪来的钟 |
[02:42] | I don’t see a goddamn clock! | 他妈的没看见有钟啊 |
[02:47] | “To watch another person die.” Yeah. Okay, yeah. | 众生死去 噢我知道了 没错 |
[02:56] | Oh, shit! | 操 |
[02:59] | Okay. They’re pointing! Let’s see. | 好了 他们指着什么 让我找找 |
[03:02] | It’s time. It’s hands on a clock. Yeah. | 和时间有关 是时钟上的指针 对吧 |
[03:05] | That one’s four! Four o’clock! | 这个是四点 四点钟 |
[03:08] | Eight. | 八 |
[03:09] | Six! | 六 |
[03:11] | Two! That’s the number, that’s the code! | 二 就是这些数字了 这就是密码 |
[03:15] | Okay. Where’s the four? Shit. Come on. | 好了 四在哪呢 操 快点啊 |
[03:19] | All right. Okay. Yeah, good. | 好了好了 对了没错了 |
[03:22] | Come on, come on! Eight! | 快啊快啊 八 |
[03:25] | Six. | 六 |
[03:29] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[03:30] | Where’s the…? Six, six, six! | 在哪呢 六 六 |
[03:33] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[03:36] | Two, two! Yeah. Okay. Come on. | 二 二 好了 快开啊 |
[03:39] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[03:42] | Come on! Why isn’t it working? | 开啊 为什么没开啊 |
[03:46] | Oh, shit. | 操他妈的 |
[03:50] | Come on. | 开啊 |
[03:53] | Open! Come on, open! | 开 给我开门啊 开门啊 |
[04:01] | Oh, God, there’s no way out! | 操 没路能出去 |
[04:09] | Please get me out! | 放我出去吧 |
[04:12] | Shit! No! | 操 不要 |
[04:14] | No! | 不要啊 |
[04:54] | Has anyone ever heard the saying, | 有人听说过 |
[04:57] | “A watched pot never boils”? | 越盯着壶 水越不开吗 |
[04:58] | Well, on a quantum scale, that may actually be true. | 其实 从量子学上讲兴许也不无道理 |
[05:02] | Does anyone know what the quantum Zeno effect is? | 有人知道什么叫做量子芝诺效应吗 |
[05:06] | Wow, guys, not all at once now. | 哇 没人知道吗 |
[05:17] | Well, it may well be | 其实 这可能是量子物理学上 |
[05:19] | one of the oddest things in quantum physics. | 最古怪的现象之一了 |
[05:22] | Simply put, observation stops movement. | 简单来说就是 观察使运动停止 |
[05:27] | Atoms won’t change while you watch them. | 在你观察微粒的时候他们不会发生改变 |
[05:32] | All right, that’s all the time we have. | 好了 就到这里了 |
[05:34] | Have a good holiday. See you after the break. | 祝你们假日愉快 节后再见 |
[05:36] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[05:41] | Zoey, can I talk to you for a minute? | 佐伊 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[05:44] | I read your paper on the quantum Zeno effect. | 我读了你关于芝诺效应的论文 |
[05:47] | So, you want to be heard. | 你想要被关注 |
[05:49] | You want to share what you know, | 你想要分享知识 |
[05:50] | but only in the safety of your own dorm room? | 但又不想离开宿舍 走出舒适圈吗 |
[05:54] | I’ll try and speak up more. | 我会努力多跟人沟通的 |
[05:56] | It might seem like reducing the number of variables | 你可能觉得应该减少你人生的变量 |
[05:59] | in your life will control the outcome, | 去控制最后得出的结果 |
[06:01] | but life isn’t a science experiment. | 但人生可不是什么科学实验 |
[06:04] | You can’t contain your world forever. | 你不能永远保持在自己的世界里 |
[06:06] | Try doing one thing | 放假的时候去试试 |
[06:08] | that scares you over break, okay? | 做一件自己不太敢做的事情 好吗 |
[06:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:23] | Ray, it’s Jason. Listen. | 雷 我是杰森 听着 |
[06:24] | You want to buy a boat by retirement, right? | 你想在退休之前买一条船 对吗 |
[06:27] | Well, keep focusing on these low-beta stocks, | 那就持续关注着低贝塔系数的股票 |
[06:29] | and it’s going to be a rowboat with rented oars. | 很快你就有一艘有桨的划艇了 |
[06:33] | the market’s going to see a 10-percent return, | 股市将会回升百分之十 |
[06:35] | while you’ll be sailing away with 30. | 到时你已经在船上赚到百分之三十了 |
[06:40] | Hey, you won’t regret it. | 嘿 你不会后悔的 |
[06:43] | I must be like the Mr. Miyagi of trading to you, Charlie. | 你肯定觉得我是炒股界的宫城先生吧 查理 |
[06:46] | “Mr…?” | 宫啥先生 |
[06:48] | Jesus Christ, kid, what year were you born? | 天爷啊 小子 你哪年生的啊 |
[06:49] | He’s this wise, old Japanese man | 他是个很睿智的日本老头 |
[06:51] | who taught a kid karate so he could beat up other kids. | 他教一个小孩空手道 然后去打败其他小孩 |
[06:54] | Mr. Ackerman for you on line one. | 阿克曼先生在一号线上等你 |
[06:56] | 100 bucks says I’m getting a gift. | 赌一百块有人要送我礼物了 |
[06:59] | Congratulations, Mr. Ackerman. Are you celebrating? | 恭喜你啊 阿克曼先生 你在庆祝吗 |
[07:03] | Well, thank you. Thank you, Mr. Ackerman. | 噢 谢谢 谢谢你 阿克曼先生 |
[07:06] | No. No, no, no, I couldn’t accept a gift. | 不不不 我可不能收礼 |
[07:11] | A private jet. To Tahiti? | 私人飞机 去大溪地吗 |
[07:14] | Wow. | 哇 |
[07:16] | Your home there. Uh-huh. | 你家在那 |
[07:17] | 快去下载电影 《空手道少年》 小屁孩 | |
[07:21] | Now, that sounds like a hell of a weekend. | 这个听起来是个很棒的假期啊 |
[07:24] | Man who catch fly with chopstick… | 如果可以用筷子夹住苍蝇 |
[07:27] | accomplish anything. | 就没什么别的能难住你了 |
[07:30] | You, beginner luck. | 你肯定是新手光环吧 |
[07:37] | Wax on, wax off. | 上蜡 脱蜡 |
[07:39] | Hey, Gary. I, uh… | 嘿 盖瑞 我 呃 |
[07:42] | I heard there was… | 我听说 |
[07:44] | an opening up front at checkout. | 前台收银有个岗空出来了 |
[07:48] | I could use the bump. | 我很想加薪 |
[07:51] | I’m trying to move out of my mom’s. | 我正在努力搬出我妈家 |
[07:53] | It’s starting to cramp her style. | 最近她风格有点抽筋 |
[07:55] | Look, I feel for you, kid. | 听着 我体谅你 小子 |
[07:57] | I really do. You know, I do. | 我真的很理解 你知道的 |
[08:01] | It’s just putting you out front would be bad for business. | 只不过你去前台会有损我们的生意 |
[08:08] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[08:11] | Yeah, I’m not cut out for customer service shit anyhow, so… | 反正我也不是干顾客服务的料 |
[08:18] | Ben | 本 |
[08:22] | you’ve got to find healthier ways to unwind. | 你得找个更健康的排解方式 |
[08:26] | Go outside, make a friend. | 出去溜溜 交交朋友 |
[08:30] | – I didn’t mean to… – It’s fine, it’s fine. Sorry. | -我不是有意 -没事 抱歉 |
[08:35] | Yeah. Thanks, Gary. | 好的 谢了 盖瑞 |
[08:45] | A messenger dropped this off for you. | 快递员给你送来了这个 |
[08:47] | It’s from Mr. Ackerman. | 是阿克曼先生送的 |
[08:49] | Of course it is. | 可不是吗 |
[08:50] | This better be keys to a Tesla. | 最好是辆特斯拉的钥匙 |
[08:59] | “For always thinking outside the box.” | 打破陈规 思维无限 |
[09:05] | Well, it seems like Mr. Ackerman has graduated | 看起来阿克曼先生已经 |
[09:07] | from sending single malts to boxes that don’t open. | 把兴趣从单一麦芽威士忌转到打不开的盒子上了 |
[09:13] | Yeah. Rich people are weird. | 是啊 富人都怪怪的 |
[09:16] | Money can’t buy you happiness. | 钱虽买不来幸福 |
[09:18] | You better afford your own brand of misery, Charlie. | 但最好自己的痛苦自己花钱解决 查理 |
[09:20] | – Happy Thanksgiving. – Whatever. I’ll be in tomorrow. | -感恩节快乐 -随你吧 我明天还会来的 |
[09:28] | ♪ They say sleep Is the cousin of death ♪ | ♪ 听说睡着和死亡是兄弟 ♪ |
[09:30] | Hey, offer still stands. | 嘿 现在还来得及 |
[09:33] | Are you sure you don’t want to come | 你真的不想 |
[09:34] | to my family’s for Thanksgiving? | 来我家过感恩节吗 |
[09:36] | Thank you, but, you know, | 谢谢你 但是 你知道的 |
[09:37] | big family dinners aren’t really my thing. | 我受不了那种一大家子人围着吃饭的气氛 |
[09:39] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[09:44] | You know, I’m really psyched about having time to myself. | 你知道吗 能有点属于自己的时间我还挺激动的 |
[09:48] | I’ve been wanting to take a stab | 我早就想尝试那个 |
[09:49] | at one of those cuboid conjectures for, like, forever. | 立方体猜想了 |
[09:53] | It’s really cool, actually. | 真的超酷的 |
[09:54] | They claim irreducibility of three univariate polynomials | 它表示三个单一变量多项式的不可约性 |
[09:58] | with integer coefficients and if that is true, | 如果这个猜想是真的的话 |
[10:01] | 长方体所有边是整数,所有面的对角线也是整数,这样的长方体称为欧拉砖。 如果欧拉砖的体对角线也是整数,就是完美立方体。 | |
[10:01] | then Euler’s concept of a perfect box can’t exist. | 那么欧拉的完美立方体理论就不成立了 |
[10:05] | Wow. | 超棒 |
[10:11] | You know, sometimes I wonder if you just make up words | 你知道吗 有时候我怀疑是不是你知道我不会去问度娘 |
[10:15] | because you know I won’t Google them. | 你就编出这些东西来唬弄我 |
[10:40] | Not again. | 别再来了 |
[10:58] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:00] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 没事 抱歉 |
[11:01] | Well, I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[11:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:21] | Hey, this is for you. | 嘿 这是给你的 |
[11:24] | It’s from your professor. | 你的教授给的 |
[11:27] | – Oh. – Wait. | -好的 -等下 |
[11:30] | You guys aren’t doing it, are you? | 你们俩不会有一腿吧 |
[11:33] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[11:35] | Well, have fun playing with your… | 那么 你就好好玩你的 |
[11:38] | box. | 盒子吧 |
[11:41] | Bye, Allison. | 再见 艾莉森 |
[11:44] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[11:53] | “Open new doors.” | 开启新世界 |
[12:24] | “A chance to escape.” | 逃离的机会 |
[13:03] | Remember, the puzzle box is intuitive. | 要记得 解谜盒很靠直觉 |
[13:06] | You don’t want to force it. | 不能强迫 |
[13:22] | Snap, crackle, and… | 噼啪 噼啪 然后 |
[13:30] | I hate you. | 我 恨 你 |
[13:36] | Give this to the guy that failed eighth grade math. | 我初二数学都没及格 竟然给我解这个 |
[13:39] | Great idea, Gary. | 想的真美啊 盖瑞 |
[13:43] | This is the biggest waste of… | 这真是太浪费时 |
[13:51] | “This serves as an entry voucher for Minos Escape Rooms.” | 以此米诺斯密室逃脱入场凭证 |
[13:55] | “Be the first to escape our most immersive rooms yet | 首位逃离沉浸式房间的玩家 |
[13:58] | and win $10,000.” | 可以获得一万美元 |
[14:00] | “RSVP at minosescaperooms.Com.” | 请尽快于官网回复 |
[14:31] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[14:32] | This is the Minos building? | 这就是那个什么米诺斯楼吗 |
[14:35] | – I think so. – Thanks. | -应该是吧 -谢了 |
[14:42] | Yeah, it’s going to kill me, I know. | 是啊 吸烟有害健康 我知道 |
[14:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:49] | Yeah. I’m here for the escape room. | 我是来玩密室逃脱的 |
[14:51] | ID please. | 请出示身份证 |
[14:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:06] | Most guys buy me dinner first. | 能这么做的男人一般都要先请我吃晚饭 |
[15:07] | I need to collect your phone. | 请您上交手机 |
[15:09] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[15:10] | You can’t be Twittering pictures of the puzzles. | 我们这不允许解谜的时候拍照发微博 |
[15:12] | – Okay. – Third floor. | -好吧 -三楼 |
[15:15] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[15:17] | Thank you for your service. | 谢谢你的服役 |
[15:27] | Hold the door, please. | 等一下 等一下 |
[15:37] | I always sneak in a second one. | 我总是会再偷带一个手机进来 |
[15:39] | The waiting rooms can get so boring. | 等候室实在太无聊了 |
[15:52] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[16:07] | Please have a seat. Someone will be with you shortly. | 请先就坐 很快会有人陪同 |
[16:11] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:12] | Quite the welcome wagon, isn’t she? | 非常有礼貌啊 是吧 |
[16:14] | Super friendly. Heh. | 超友好的 |
[16:16] | – Hey, Michael. Mike. – Amanda. | -嘿我是迈克尔 叫我迈克 -我是阿曼达 |
[16:18] | – Your name’s Amanda? – Yeah. | -你叫阿曼达吗 -是啊 |
[16:21] | – Isn’t that funny? – What? | -太有趣了吧 -怎么了 |
[16:22] | I had a family dog growing up named Amanda. | 我家养了只狗就叫阿曼达 |
[16:24] | She was a cute, little husky-collie. | 她超可爱 是哈士奇和科利牧羊犬的混血 |
[16:26] | Two different colored eyes, actually. | 两只眼睛还不是一个颜色 |
[16:27] | It was very unique. Yeah. | 很独特的 真的 |
[16:28] | Cool. | 挺酷的 |
[16:30] | Yeah, she was cool. Yeah, and then she died. | 是啊 她很酷 不过后来她死了 |
[16:33] | You know, dogs die. | 你也知道 狗活不久 |
[16:43] | Hitchhiking accident. | 搭便车时出了事故 |
[16:46] | Can you still play video games? | 那你还能玩游戏吗 |
[16:48] | No. No, man. Unfortunately I can’t, | 不 不行了 真可惜 |
[16:50] | so I just have sex with adult women to fill the time. | 我只能和成年女性做爱来打发时间 |
[16:54] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好吧 -没错 |
[17:04] | Sorry. Hi. | 不好意思 你好啊 |
[17:05] | – Hi. – Do I know you? | -你好 -我们是不是认识 |
[17:08] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 应该不认识吧 |
[17:10] | Really? You look really familiar to me. | 是吗 我看你很眼熟 |
[17:13] | You’re not on TV or something, are you? | 你是不是上过电视啊 |
[17:20] | Well, this is going to suck. Hi. | 好吧 这下可有得受了 你们好 |
[17:23] | Hey. | 你好 |
[17:28] | Sign-in sheet? | 要签到吗 |
[17:29] | Yeah, don’t bother. She’s preoccupied. | 噢别担心 她挺忙的 |
[17:31] | How are you doing? Mike. | 你好啊 我是迈克 |
[17:34] | – Ben. – Ben. | -我是本 -本啊 |
[17:35] | I’m guessing you got a box too, huh? | 我猜你也收到了个盒子是吧 |
[17:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:38] | Did it take you long to open it? | 你花了很久打开吗 |
[17:40] | It didn’t take me too long. | 不算很久 |
[17:42] | Yeah, we all got boxes. | 是啊 我们都收到了盒子 |
[17:44] | Opening it was the easy part. | 打开它还不算难 |
[17:48] | So, the website for this place made the games | 你们看了官网吗 |
[17:50] | look pretty fun, huh? | 看起来挺有趣的 对吧 |
[17:52] | Yeah. They’re basically like real-life video games. | 是啊 看起来很像真实的电子游戏 |
[17:55] | – Really? – So, you’ve done | -是吗 -那么说 |
[17:56] | one of these before. | 你以前玩过这种的吗 |
[17:58] | I’ve done 93 rooms. Yeah, all the big ones. | 我玩过93个房间了 都是大房间 |
[18:01] | Panic Room, Enigma, Basement… | 避难屋啊 谜团室啊 地下室啊什么的 |
[18:03] | Breakout, Break In, Lock In. Lock Down, of course. | 越狱啊 突入啊 密室啊 当然还有解锁的 |
[18:07] | And bunkers World War One, World War Two… | 还有地堡 有一战主题 二战主题 |
[18:10] | Cold War, Pol Pot’s Revenge. | 冷战啊 波尔布特的复仇啊 |
[18:15] | What about you guys? | 那你们呢 |
[18:16] | You must be really good at these, huh? | 你肯定很擅长这些 对吧 |
[18:18] | Yeah. I’m pretty good. | 是啊 挺会玩的 |
[18:20] | It’s not cool. | 这可不酷 |
[18:21] | Yeah. You know, my nephew’s like you. | 是啊 你知道吗我的侄子和你一模一样 |
[18:23] | He’s completely obsessed. He burns through | 他很迷这些 |
[18:25] | all of his allowance money on escape rooms. | 他把零用钱都花在在密室逃脱上了 |
[18:27] | He’s the reason why I’m here. He signed me up. | 我就是因为他才来的 他帮我报的名 |
[18:28] | And apparently this room was rated | 好像这个密室在一些聊天室里 |
[18:30] | one of the top in the country on some chat room. | 被评为最顶级的密室逃脱 |
[18:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:34] | My weirdo rich client gave this to me as a gift. | 我的怪胎富豪客户把这个当礼物送我了 |
[18:36] | It felt mandatory. | 有点强制的意思 |
[18:37] | Yeah, paying people to lock me in a room | 是啊 花钱让人把自己锁在一个房间里 |
[18:39] | never seemed too appealing to me. | 看起来对我不怎么有吸引力啊 |
[18:41] | Yeah? What changed your mind? | 怎么了 什么改变了你的想法 |
[18:43] | – Ha, ha. Uh…$10,000. – Yeah, me too. | -哈 哈 一万美元啊 -我也这么想 |
[18:47] | That is a big chunk of change in my book, you know? | 要我说 这可算是一大笔钱了 |
[18:50] | Yeah. I’ve been driving an 18-wheeler | 从之前受伤以后 |
[18:51] | since I had this injury a while back, | 我就一直在开大货车 |
[18:53] | and I’ve been reading about these self-driving cars. | 我最近读到有种可以自动驾驶的汽车 |
[18:56] | And I heard that the trucking industry’s | 听说卡车运输行业 |
[18:59] | going to be the first one to get automated, | 将会第一批试水自动驾驶技术 |
[19:00] | so I’m trying to just squirrel away a few nuts | 在那些机器人取代我之前 |
[19:03] | before the robots come to get me. | 我要努力多攒点钱 |
[19:04] | – That was a real buzzkill, man. – It’s just my life. | -这可真扫兴啊 兄弟 -这就是我的生活 |
[19:07] | This one’s got to be really insane for there to be a cash prize. | 这种事真的难以置信 居然会给现金做奖金 |
[19:10] | The website said no one’s been able to escape it yet. | 网上说目前还没有人成功逃出来过 |
[19:12] | If we’re able to do that, we’re going to have | 如果我们做到了 我们可是要出名了 |
[19:14] | so much street cred. You have no idea. | 你们根本想象不到 |
[19:15] | Are there rules and regulations? What? | 有什么规则或者限制吗 之类的 |
[19:18] | You just have to escape before the clock runs out. | 你只需要在时间结束前逃出去 |
[19:20] | Well, what happens if you don’t? | 如果没逃出去呢 会怎么样 |
[19:21] | Some guy comes in through the door | 工作人员会进来 |
[19:23] | and explains all the clues you missed. | 向你解释你没注意到的线索 |
[19:24] | He makes you feel like a total idiot. | 让你看起来像一个蠢蛋 |
[19:27] | When does the game start? | 游戏什么时候开始 |
[19:28] | We are waiting for the Games Master | 我们要等游戏大师来 |
[19:30] | to come in to give us the story | 他会给我们讲一下背景故事 |
[19:31] | and take us to the escape room. | 然后带我们去密室 |
[19:33] | Like, it’s a zombie apocalypse and we have to find | 比如说 僵尸大灾变要来了 |
[19:35] | the cure before we get eaten alive. | 我们要在被生吞活剥之前找到解药 |
[19:36] | I like that one. That one sounds good. | 我喜欢这个 听起来挺有意思的 |
[19:38] | While the Games Master is looking for a parking spot, | 趁这个游戏大师还在找车位 |
[19:41] | I’m going to go smoke a cigarette. | 我要去抽根烟 |
[19:55] | Shit. Um… | 操 呃 |
[19:59] | Hey, the doorknob came off. | 门把手掉下来了 |
[20:03] | – What, you broke it? – Of course he did. | -什么 你弄坏了它吗 -当然了 |
[20:06] | I didn’t break it, it broke. | 我没弄坏它 是它自己坏掉的 |
[20:08] | Is that how you open a door in your house? | 你也是这么粗鲁的打开自家房子的门吗 |
[20:10] | No. Well, don’t be so rough with it. | 这样不对 别这么粗鲁 |
[20:13] | Well, excuse me, miss. Ma’am. | 好吧 打扰一下 小姐 女士 |
[20:14] | Oh, my God, this is awesome. | 天啊 这棒极了 |
[20:16] | You guys, you guys, I think this is the escape room. | 你们听我说 我觉得这就是那个密室 |
[20:20] | What? | 什么 |
[20:22] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[20:23] | Okay, it looks like an oven dial, which means | 好吧 这想是烤箱的刻度盘 也就是说 |
[20:26] | it’s probably a combination lock. | 这应该是一个密码锁 |
[20:27] | All right, everyone search the room. | 好了 所有人 搜一下这个房间 |
[20:29] | Wait, wait. It’s starting right now? | 等等 现在就开始了吗 |
[20:30] | Yes. Oh! | 是的 |
[20:31] | What are we looking for here, bud? | 那我们要找什么东西呢 |
[20:33] | Anything that looks like a puzzle or a code. | 任何看起来像是拼图或者密码的东西 |
[20:36] | Numbers are very important. It could be anything, anywhere. | 数字很重要 可能在任何地方 任何东西上 |
[20:39] | Maybe under here. | 或许在这下面 |
[20:41] | Do you want me to hold on to this or is it…? | 你要我继续拿着把手吗 还是说 |
[20:44] | Yeah, just hold your knob there, guy. | 对 拿着门把手吧 兄弟 |
[20:47] | Great. Very funny. Yeah. | 挺好的 很有意思 |
[21:20] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 大伙 |
[21:21] | these are all addressed | 这些东西都是寄给同一个人的 |
[21:23] | to the same guy, this Dr. Wootan Yu. | 叫余无坦医生 |
[21:26] | I mean, that’s got to be a clue, right? | 这应该是一条线索吧 |
[21:28] | Maybe that’s the story. | 也许这就是背景故事 |
[21:30] | Maybe he’s like an evil scientist | 也许他是个邪恶的科学家 |
[21:32] | and we have to escape his lab | 在他把我们缝合成 |
[21:33] | before he sews us all together | 什么医学大怪兽之前 |
[21:35] | into some sort of medical abomination. | 我们要从他的实验室中逃走 |
[21:37] | So, his evil lab has a waiting room? | 你是说 他的邪恶实验室有等候室 |
[21:39] | – Yeah. – No. | -是吧 -不可能是 |
[21:41] | Shit. Shit, shit. | 操蛋的 糟了 |
[21:43] | Guys, look, look. I found a star-head screwdriver. | 大家伙 快看 我找到了一个星形螺丝刀 |
[21:45] | That’s got to be something, right? | 这一定有点用吧 是吗 |
[21:47] | Great. So, we’re looking for screws? | 太好了 那 我们要寻找螺丝吗 |
[21:49] | Well, this isn’t a hammer. | 差不多吧 这又不是锤子 |
[21:53] | – That’s a star-head, right? – I think so. Yeah. | -那是星形的螺丝刀吗 -是吧 应该是 |
[21:56] | That’s Fahrenheit 451. | 书名叫《华氏451》 |
[22:01] | All right, she’s got something. | 好吧 看起来她找到了点线索 |
[22:08] | – What was that? – I don’t know. | -什么声音 -我不知道 |
[22:10] | Did that do anything? | 那有用吗 |
[22:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:20] | – All right, now that’s pretty cool. – Yeah. | -好吧 那还挺酷的 -没错 |
[22:23] | Anybody got suntan lotion? | 有人带防晒霜了吗 |
[22:25] | What did you just do? | 你刚才做了什么 |
[22:26] | I just thought the book was the code for the oven dial. | 我只是觉得那本书给出了烤箱刻度盘的密码 |
[22:28] | Turn it off, please. | 能关了它吗 |
[22:30] | Wow, it’s really throwing off some heat. | 这东西可真会制热啊 |
[22:31] | Yeah, it’s warm. | 是啊 有点暖和 |
[22:33] | It’s kicking some heat. | 确实挺热的 |
[22:34] | What are those, giant oven coils? | 那是什么 巨大的烤箱制热线圈吗 |
[22:36] | – Turn it off. – I’m sorry. It’s stuck. | -快关了它 -对不起 它卡住了 |
[22:37] | I can’t move it. | 我弄不动它 |
[22:39] | Shit. This is crazy hot. | 操 这可太热了 |
[22:41] | – Can you shut it off? – Shit. Okay. | -能关了它吗 -糟了 这样吧 |
[22:45] | Don’t touch anything else, okay? | 别再碰如何东西了 好吗 |
[22:48] | Hey, you, gamer boy, there. | 嘿 那个 游戏男 来一下 |
[22:50] | What do we do? How do we get out of here? | 我们应该做什么 我们怎么才能逃出去 |
[22:51] | When you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint. | 当卡关的时候 你可以请求一个提示 |
[22:53] | A hint? That’s an option? Okay, great. Here we go. | 提示 还能这么做吗 好吧 那就来吧 |
[22:57] | Yeah, but it’s way more fun if we do it ourselves. | 对的 但是如果我们自己解谜的话会更有意思的 |
[22:59] | Good one, gamer boy. | 说的对 游戏男 |
[23:00] | I kind of want to do it ourselves. | 我有点想靠自己解谜 |
[23:01] | Hi, excuse me. | 你好 打扰一下 |
[23:03] | – We’d like our hint now, please. – Yeah, hello. | -我们想要个提示 可以吗 -有人在吗 |
[23:06] | Please have a seat. Someone will be with you shortly. | 请入座 很快就会有人来找你们的 |
[23:09] | No, yeah, excuse me, we’d really like our hint, please. | 不是的 打扰一下 我们真的想问个提示 求你了 |
[23:12] | Please have a seat. Someone will be with you shortly. | 请入座 很快就会有人来找你们的 |
[23:15] | – She said that last time. – So? | -她之前也是这么说的 -所以呢 |
[23:19] | She said it the exact same way. Same cadence, same tone. | 她用同样方式说的 同样的断句 同样的语气 |
[23:22] | Well, the actors they hire aren’t exactly Dame Judi Dench. | 他们找的配音演员应该不是朱迪·丹奇吧 |
[23:25] | Hello? Hello? I love Judi Dench. | 有人吗 我喜欢朱迪·丹奇 |
[23:31] | Yeah, I don’t think the snow globe’s going to help, man. | 我不觉得那个水晶球会有用 兄弟 |
[23:43] | Hey, guys, there’s a lock over here. | 朋友们 这里有一个锁 |
[23:45] | Yes. Locks are a super important part of escape rooms. | 对的 锁在密室逃脱中是非常重要的成分 |
[23:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:49] | Okay, it looks like we need a small key | 看起来我们需要一把小小的钥匙 |
[23:51] | to get to the other side of the partition. | 才能去到隔板的另一边 |
[23:52] | That’s probably where the next clue is. | 那里可能有下一条线索 |
[23:54] | Well, I’m not going to be any help there | 好吧 我可就没什么用了 |
[23:56] | because I can never find my keys. | 因为我总是找不到自己的钥匙 |
[24:00] | Hilarious. Or we could just break it off. | 真好笑啊 或者我们不能直接打破隔板吗 |
[24:02] | There’s an extinguisher right here. | 这正好里就有一个灭火器 |
[24:04] | Yeah, good idea. | 好主意 |
[24:05] | No, no. We shouldn’t have to use force. | 不不不 我们不应该借助外力 |
[24:06] | That’s actually the one rule I forgot to tell you. My bad. | 这条规则我忘记告诉你了 我的错 |
[24:09] | Good one. Great. | 又弄坏了 好吧 |
[24:11] | You’re really good at breaking stuff, huh? | 你可真擅长弄坏东西啊 |
[24:12] | It’s plastic. | 这个是塑料做的 |
[24:18] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[24:19] | That’s that same sound, right? | 和上次是同样的声音 是吗 |
[24:21] | Man, what the hell did you just do? | 兄弟 你刚刚做了什么 |
[24:25] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[24:28] | Oh, shit, that looks real. | 我操 看起来跟真的一样 |
[24:30] | They’re just trying to give us a scare | 他们只是想吓吓我们而已 |
[24:32] | as part of the immersive experience. | 算是一种沉浸式体验了 |
[24:34] | What the hell, are they paying you? | 你怎么什么都知道 他们付你钱了吗 |
[24:36] | No, I just know how to have fun, I guess. | 并没有 我只是知道怎么玩的开心 大概吧 |
[24:38] | Heat stroke is your idea of fun? | 热中风就是你所谓的玩开心吗 |
[24:39] | It’s getting warm. | 越来越热了 |
[24:41] | Hey, it’s not that bad. Just take off your jacket. | 没那么糟的 把外套脱了吧 |
[24:43] | Hey, does anyone else have a problem with this? | 没有人觉得这一切都有问题吗 |
[24:47] | Hey, guys, I think I’ve got the key. | 嘿 大家 我觉得我找到了钥匙 |
[24:50] | Whoa, hey, there. Listen, short stuff… | 等等 等一下 听我说 |
[24:52] | let’s talk about this | 在你让这地方更热前 |
[24:53] | before you bring tiki torches out of the walls, okay? | 让我们好好谈谈 |
[24:55] | Hold on now. She’s got a key. | 等一下 她拿到了钥匙 |
[24:56] | Why don’t we stick it in the keyhole? | 为什么不直接把钥匙插进去呢 |
[24:58] | Okay, yeah. My bad. Let’s try it. | 好吧 我的错 那就试试吧 |
[25:01] | Give it a shot, come on. | 试一下吧 来吧 |
[25:12] | Please have a seat. Someone will be with you shortly. | 请入座 很快就会有人来找你们的 |
[25:16] | Well, that’s creepy as hell. | 这是真他妈诡异 |
[25:29] | Fine. Yeah. I’ll get it. Move. | 好吧 我来 让开 |
[25:35] | Hello. | 喂 |
[25:36] | Welcome to Minos, | 欢迎来到米诺斯 |
[25:38] | the world’s preeminent designer of escape rooms. | 世界上最杰出的密室逃脱设计师 |
[25:40] | To get the most out of your game, | 为了使您获得最佳的游戏体验 |
[25:42] | we recommend following all posted rules. | 我们建议您遵守所有的规则 |
[25:45] | Hey. Hey. Hello? Hello? | 嘿 嘿 喂 有人吗 |
[25:48] | Who was it? What did they say? | 那边是谁接的电话 他们说什么了吗 |
[25:50] | It was a recording. | 是电话录音 |
[25:51] | It said to follow all the posted rules. | 最后说了要遵守所有的规则 |
[25:53] | What posted rules? | 什么规则啊 |
[25:57] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[25:58] | No. Did I do that? | 不是吧 是我动了什么吗 |
[26:00] | No, no. What the literal hell? | 不不不 这他妈是什么狗屁地方 |
[26:04] | Please stop. Okay, I’m done. | 停下来吧 我受够了 |
[26:07] | I am gonna stressing out in this place | 我是真的受不了了 |
[26:08] | No, no. You’re stressing everyone out here, okay? | 别这样 你这样会给每个人施加压力的 |
[26:10] | Just go get some water and take off your damn jacket. | 去喝点水 把外套脱掉吧 |
[26:12] | We’ve got to find a way out of this Easy-Bake Oven. | 我们会找到方法逃出这烤炉的 |
[26:14] | Okay, look at me, look at me. Amanda. | 冷静 看着我 看着我 阿曼达 |
[26:15] | Oh, shit. | 他妈的 |
[26:19] | Are those fans? Are they blowing hot air? | 那是风扇吗 他们是在吹热气吗 |
[26:22] | We’ll just get some water, okay? | 我们去喝点水 好吗 |
[26:23] | Come and get some water with me. | 过来跟我一起喝点水吧 |
[26:24] | I’m fine. Okay. | 我没事 |
[26:26] | Yeah, it’s getting hot, | 这里越来越热了 |
[26:27] | but nothing is going to happen to us. | 我们不会出事的 |
[26:29] | Ovens have fans. True, but so what? | -烤炉里还有风扇 -是的 那又怎样 |
[26:31] | We’ve got to find the posted rules. | 我们应该找到规则是什么吧 |
[26:33] | I don’t care about the posted rules. | 我不在乎那些规则 |
[26:34] | It might be colder by the windows. | 窗户那边可能会凉快点 |
[26:36] | I’m burning up. | 我要烤焦了 |
[26:40] | Come on, how do we get out of here? | 快点 我们怎么才能逃出这里 |
[26:43] | You’re not going to solve anything by sitting on your ass. | 坐着不动是不会帮你解决问题的 |
[26:46] | I’m not sitting on my ass. I’m on my hands and knees. | 我没有干坐着 我在动手呢 |
[26:51] | Hey, what are you three doing? Look for something, come on. | 你们三个在做什么呢 找点线索啊 快点 |
[26:54] | It’s too hot. What do you want me to do? | 这里太热了 你还指望我能做什么 |
[26:57] | Ladies, come on, enough with the water. | 女士们 过来吧 水喝够了吧 |
[26:58] | Get over here and help us look. | 快过来帮我们一起找找 |
[27:00] | We just have to figure out what the clue meant. | 我们需要弄清楚线索意味着什么 |
[27:02] | Hold on. What’s this? | 等等 这是什么 |
[27:04] | There’s no way this is part of the game. | 这不可能是游戏的一部分吧 |
[27:06] | Where are all the clues at, huh? | 线索都在什么地方啊 |
[27:09] | Guys, come on. It’s getting hot in here. | 大家能不能快点 这里越来越热了 |
[27:10] | We’ve got to find something to break this door open. | 我们应该找些东西砸开这扇门 |
[27:12] | Dude, we’re not supposed to use force. | 兄弟 我们不能借助外力 |
[27:14] | Come on! | 得了吧 |
[27:17] | When is this over? How do we get out? | 这还得熬多久 我们怎么才能出去 |
[27:19] | It’s getting hotter. We’re being baked alive. | 越来越热了 我们要生生被烤熟了 |
[27:22] | Guys, relax. | 大伙儿 放松 |
[27:24] | This is sick. Who does this? | 这真有病 是谁做的这些 |
[27:26] | Come on, Ben. | 别这样 本 |
[27:28] | What do you want me to do? I can’t see anything. | 你还想让我做什么 我什么都找不到 |
[27:31] | Guys, we need to focus and find the clues. | 大家伙 我们要集中精神专心找线索 |
[27:33] | It’s like 150 degrees in here. | 这里有150度了吧 |
[27:36] | Hey. Hey, Zoey, the painting. | 嘿 佐伊 那些画 |
[27:39] | Oh, my God. There’s an exit. | 我的天 那里有个出口 |
[27:40] | Oh, hot dog, look at that. | 真的要热成狗 终于找到出口了 |
[27:42] | Zoey, do that again. Whatever you did, just do it again. | 佐伊 再来一遍 你刚刚做了什么 再做一次 |
[27:49] | Hey, guys, it’s a duct. It could be a way out. | 这是个通风管道 应该是个出路 |
[27:52] | Guys, there are more coasters here. | 大家看 这边还有好多茶杯垫 |
[27:54] | Get on the coasters. | 按住茶杯垫 |
[27:56] | Everyone try pressing down at the same time. | 大家同时按下茶杯垫 |
[27:57] | God, even the table’s hot. | 天啊 甚至桌子都是热的了 |
[28:06] | Is that it? Did we win the game? Yeah. | 就这样吗 我们赢了游戏吗 太好了 |
[28:08] | I’ll go first. All right, we win the game. | 我先走 太好了 我们赢了 |
[28:10] | Whoa, whoa. Wait, you’re not going to just leave us | 等等 你不会想是把我们留下来 |
[28:12] | with our dicks in our hands. | 让我们一直按着茶杯垫吧 |
[28:13] | Does anybody prefer this guy go instead of me? | 有人想让他先走而不是我吗 |
[28:16] | – That’s what I thought. – Really? | -我就知道会这样 -真的吗 |
[28:27] | Where does it go? | 管道通往哪里 |
[28:31] | – How deep does it go? – It goes pretty far. | -有多深 -挺深的 |
[28:37] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[28:38] | It’s broiling. | 手要烤成猪蹄了 |
[28:42] | It’s not getting any cooler in here. | 这里真的热极了 |
[28:44] | Oh, my God. I’m so excited for the next room. | 天啊 我迫不及待想到下一个密室了 |
[28:46] | – The next room? – Jason? | -还有一个密室吗 -杰森 |
[28:48] | Hey, I think I found a way out! It’s blocked by a grate. | 嘿 我应该找到出路了 但被个护栏挡住了 |
[28:52] | – Mike, bring that screwdriver. – Yeah! It’s in my pocket. | -迈克 把螺丝刀带过来 -好的 那东西就在我口袋里 |
[28:55] | Someone get it out of my pocket for me. Come here, Amanda. | 来人帮我拿出来 过来 阿曼达 |
[28:57] | Does anybody want to take the screwdriver? | 有人想替他按着茶杯垫吗 |
[28:58] | – I’ve got it, I’ve got it. Go. – Are you sure? | -我来吧 交给我吧 -你确定吗 |
[29:00] | Yeah. Go, go. | 没问题的 快去吧 |
[29:02] | Just do it. You’ve got this, Mike. | 去吧 你能做到的 迈克 |
[29:04] | Go, man. It’s not getting any colder. Hurry up, go. | 快点吧 这里真的热极了 动作快点 |
[29:09] | – Mike, where you at? – I’m coming. | -迈克 你在哪 -我来了 |
[29:18] | Hey, hey. Just think of it like interactive dinner theater. | 这就像是互动式餐厅剧院 |
[29:22] | Jesus Christ, you’re not helping me here, man. | 天啊 你说这话可没用 |
[29:23] | Okay, yeah. I’m making it worse. My bad. | 好吧 我让这更糟了 我的错 |
[29:27] | Are you going to come today or what? | 你磨磨唧唧干什么呢 |
[29:33] | – Watch your face down there. – You watch your face up there. | -你在下面小心点 -你在上面小心点 |
[29:36] | Come on. Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快啊 |
[29:41] | Hey, I got it. You guys, come on! | 嘿 弄好了 你们快来吧 |
[29:45] | Do you want to go? Amanda, you should go. | 你想先走吗 阿曼达 你应该先走 |
[29:48] | Okay. Okay, here, take these. | 好的 那你来按着这些 |
[29:50] | Okay. He can take that. I’ll hold it. | 好 他来按着这个 我按着那个 |
[29:53] | Okay. All right, come on. You’ve got this. | 好了 去吧 你能做到的 |
[29:57] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:04] | I feel like we’re avoiding the inevitable conclusion here. | 我觉得结局是不可避免的 |
[30:07] | We’re running out of hands. | 手会不够用的 |
[30:12] | I’ve got an idea. Come here. Put your foot on here, please. | 我有个主意 过来 把你的脚放在这里 |
[30:15] | Ow. Ow. Ow. Okay. | 好 |
[30:20] | This is the worst game of Twister ever. | 这是最糟糕的扭扭乐游戏了 |
[30:27] | Can we move a little faster, please? | 动作能快一点吗 |
[30:33] | It didn’t work. Shit. | 这不管用 操 |
[30:35] | Okay, maybe it needs to be full. | 好吧 可能得盛满水 |
[30:37] | – I think I’m going to pass out. – Okay. | -我觉得我要晕过去了 -好了 |
[30:41] | Come on, come on, come on. Come on! | 加油 快点 快快快 |
[30:44] | – You can move your foot. – Okay. | -你可以把脚拿开了 -好 |
[30:50] | – It worked! – Yes, yes. | -起作用了 -太好了 太好了 |
[31:14] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[31:16] | Hey, why don’t you just go help her? | 要不你去帮她一把 |
[31:17] | We’ll fill the glasses. | 我们来装玻璃杯的水 |
[31:18] | Stop being chivalrous, dude. | 别装作有骑士风范 老兄 |
[31:20] | No one here wants to have sex with you. | 这儿没人想跟你上床 |
[31:21] | – Go! – Okay. | -快去 -好的 |
[31:22] | Nice. Really nice, Ben. | 好 真不错啊 本 |
[31:25] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[31:26] | – Come on. – Okay. | -快点啊 -好 |
[31:33] | She’s clear. Go, go, go. Come on. | 她进去了 快去 快点快点 |
[31:37] | Come on, you son of a bitch, please. | 快点啊 狗娘养的 |
[31:39] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快啊 |
[31:40] | Amanda? Amanda, I’m here. | 阿曼达 阿曼达 我就在这儿 |
[31:43] | Okay. Good. | 好了 很好 |
[31:48] | What’s wrong? You can breathe. You’re not stuck. | 怎么了 你可以呼吸的 你没被卡住 |
[31:50] | Breathe in with me. One, two… | 跟着我吸气 一 二 |
[31:55] | Two more. | 还要两杯 |
[31:57] | This is not real. You’re not stuck. | 那不是现实 你没被困住 |
[31:59] | You’re okay. I’m here, okay? I’m holding your hand. | 你没事的 我在这儿 好吗 我握着你的手 |
[32:02] | I promise I’m right here. You’re okay. | 我保证会一直在这儿 你没事的 |
[32:06] | Okay, we need one more. We just need one more. | 好的 再来一杯 一杯就好 |
[32:08] | Shit, we’re out of water. | 妈的 我们没水了 |
[32:10] | What are we supposed to do now? | 现在我们该怎么办 |
[32:12] | How would I know? You’re the expert here. | 我怎么知道 你才是专家 |
[32:14] | We’re really close. We’re really close, I promise. | 我们快到了 就快了 我保证 |
[32:16] | This is all your fault, you know. | 这都是你的错 |
[32:17] | – What? – You’re the reason | -什么 -就因为你 |
[32:18] | that Amanda drank all of our clues. | 阿曼达喝光了我们的线索 |
[32:20] | Jason’s right there, okay? | 杰森就在那儿 好吗 |
[32:22] | How was I supposed to know that the water cooler was… | 我怎么知道饮水机是 |
[32:25] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[32:31] | Well, that’s not good. What the fuck? | 那可不妙 搞什么 |
[32:38] | My flask. My flask. | 我的酒 我的酒 |
[32:41] | You’ve had that the whole time? | 你一直带着这个吗 |
[32:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[32:49] | Come on! Yes. Yes. | 快点啊 没错 太好了 |
[32:52] | Do you want to burn to death? Let’s go! | 你想被烧死吗 快走啊 |
[33:14] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[33:16] | Oh, Jesus. Talk about immersive. | 老天爷 这也太仿真了 |
[33:19] | Immersive? What the hell is wrong with you? That was real! | 仿真 你到底什么毛病 那是真的 |
[33:23] | – They’re just messing with us. – Are you kidding me, dude? | -他们就是在整我们 -开什么玩笑 老兄 |
[33:26] | Look, it went off right as I cleared it. | 我进了管道之后才喷的火 |
[33:29] | Okay, I must have triggered it. | 好吧 我一定是触发了它 |
[33:31] | The Games Master wants us to think we barely made it. | 游戏大师就希望我们觉得自己侥幸逃脱 |
[33:33] | I can’t be the only one. | 我肯定不是唯一一个 |
[33:34] | Hey. It’s ten grand and I don’t lose. | 一万美元呢 我不会输的 |
[33:37] | Well, I’m out, okay? | 我退出 行了吧 |
[33:39] | Hi. Okay, I’m done. | 有人吗 可以了 我不玩了 |
[33:41] | I want out. You let me out of here now! | 我要退出 现在就让我离开这里 |
[33:43] | You think they’re watching us right now? | 你觉得他们现在在监视我们吗 |
[33:45] | – Come on. – “Sai-San lock and co.” | -得了吧 -西三锁厂 |
[33:49] | All right, so we need another key. | 好吧 我们又得找钥匙 |
[33:50] | Give me your phone. I’m calling the cops. | 把你手机给我 我要报警 |
[33:52] | Think about it for a second, okay? | 好好想想行不行 |
[33:53] | What has actually happened to us so far? | 目前为止我们受什么伤了吗 |
[33:55] | Nothing. What will you tell the cops? | 没有 你怎么跟警察说 |
[33:57] | I don’t know, maybe that they locked us | 不知道 或许就说他们把我们 |
[33:58] | in a giant oven and tried to cook us. | 锁在巨大的烤箱里 还想用我们做烧烤 |
[34:00] | Is open flame a common occurrence in these things? | 这种游戏里用明火正常吗 |
[34:02] | Not really. Not really. | 怎么可能 肯定不正常 |
[34:04] | Give me your goddamn phone. | 快把手机给我 |
[34:06] | You do have a phone. How did you get a phone in here? | 你真有手机啊 你怎么带进来的 |
[34:08] | I snuck it in. | 我偷带进来的 |
[34:11] | – There’s no signal. – Typical. | -没信号 -简直了 |
[34:14] | Well, yeah. We’re in a giant concrete building. | 是啊 我们在个巨大的混凝土建筑里 |
[34:18] | Guys, we can figure this out. I mean, look at this place. | 大伙 我们能想出来的 看看这地方 |
[34:20] | I mean, the only thing missing is the hot chocolate. | 唯一缺的就是热可可 |
[34:23] | All right, how long do you think this game is going to last? | 好吧 你觉得这游戏要持续多久 |
[34:26] | I mean, I don’t know. I did one that had, like, five rooms once. | 我不知道 我只玩过一次五个房间的 |
[34:28] | Five? | 五个 |
[34:30] | Five rooms? Okay. | 五个房间 好吧 |
[34:33] | Okay. So, that means we just need to do that four more times. | 好吧 意思是咱们还要再来四次刚刚那样的 |
[34:38] | I’m kidding. Come on, guys, we can do this. | 开玩笑啦 得了吧 我们可以的 |
[34:40] | That was the hardest room by far, right? | 刚才那是目前最难的一个房间 对吧 |
[34:41] | They front-loaded it, right, Danny? | 往往是先难后易 对吧 丹尼 |
[34:43] | Yeah. I mean, I’m sure they can’t afford | 没错 我觉得他们也没钱 |
[34:45] | to light every room on fire. | 把每间房都烧了 |
[34:46] | Exactly. Look at it. | 没错 看看这儿 |
[34:48] | This place is a goddamn tinder box. | 这儿就是个火药桶 |
[34:50] | Hey. Hey, second lock, guys. | 嘿 第二把锁了 大伙们 |
[34:54] | It looks like we need a seven-letter word. | 看起来我们需要一个七个字母的词 |
[34:58] | Let’s spread out and see what we can find. | 我们散开来 看看能找到什么 |
[35:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:13] | “You’ll go down in history.” | 你们会留名青史 |
[35:16] | What about this? Could that mean something? | 这个怎么样 有什么含义吗 |
[35:18] | “You’ll go down in history.” | 你们会留名青史 |
[35:19] | You’ll go down in history. You’ll go down in history. | 你们会留名青史 你们会留名青史 |
[35:22] | Maybe a president’s name? Maybe a president’s last name. | 或许是哪个总统的名字 总统的姓 |
[35:24] | What presidents have a seven-letter last name? | 哪个总统的姓是七个字母的 |
[35:26] | Madison Jackson Lincoln Johnson Harding | 麦迪逊 杰克逊 林肯 约翰逊 哈丁 |
[35:29] | – Whoa. Slow down there, Rain Man. – That’s offensive. | -说慢点 雨人 -你这样很冒犯人 |
[35:32] | What was the first one? Madison. | 第一个是谁 麦迪逊 |
[35:35] | M A D I M-a-d-i- | |
[35:40] | S O N -S-o-n. | |
[35:44] | No, that didn’t work. What was another one? | 不行 不是这个 还有谁来着 |
[35:47] | – Johnson. – Johnson. Okay, Johnson. | -约翰逊 -约翰逊 好的 约翰逊 |
[35:49] | J O H N S O N J-o-h-n-s-o-n. | |
[35:52] | No, what else? | 不对 还有吗 |
[35:54] | Yeah, Jackson. J-A-C-K-S-O-N. What’s the next name? | 嗯 杰克逊 J A C K S O N 下一个 |
[35:58] | – Try Lincoln. Lincoln. – Lincoln? | -试试看林肯 林肯 -林肯 |
[36:00] | L I N C O L N L-i-n-c-o-l-n. | |
[36:01] | There are letters here, but there are nine. | 这儿有字母 但是有九个 |
[36:05] | No, that doesn’t work either. | 不行 这个也不对 |
[36:11] | ♪ How the reindeer Loved him ♪ | ♪驯鹿是多么爱他♪ |
[36:14] | ♪ As they shouted out With glee ♪ | ♪当他们欢呼雀跃时♪ |
[36:18] | ♪ Rudolph The red-nosed reindeer ♪ | ♪红鼻子的驯鹿鲁道夫♪ |
[36:22] | ♪ You’ll go down in history ♪ | ♪你会留名青史♪ |
[36:32] | Dasher Dancer Prancer Vixen | 猛冲者 跳舞家 跳跃 雌狐 |
[36:35] | Comet Cupid Donner Blitzen | 彗星 丘比特 雷 闪电 |
[36:40] | – You’ll go down in history. – What is he talking about? | -你们会留名青史 -他在说什么 |
[36:43] | – It’s “Rudolph.” – Did he say “Rudolph”? | -是鲁道夫 -他刚是说鲁道夫 |
[36:45] | – Yeah, try “Rudolph.” – All right, “Rudolph” it is. | -嗯 试试鲁道夫 -好吧 那就鲁道夫 |
[36:52] | Bingo! | 猜中了 |
[36:54] | Look at that. Hey, he helps. | 看啊 他也帮上忙了 |
[36:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:58] | Hey, see? It’s going to be fine from now on. | 看到没 现在往后会顺利的 |
[37:00] | No more scary shit. | 没什么吓人的破玩意儿了 |
[37:18] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:21] | Yeah, fine. | 嗯 还好 |
[37:27] | Look at this, going from hot to cold. | 看看这 从热到冷 |
[37:29] | You know, that’s how you get sick. | 这样会生病的 |
[37:46] | Dumb question. Are we outside… | 虽然这问题挺蠢 但我们就只是走出屋子了 |
[37:51] | or am I stone-cold tripping? | 还是去了极寒之地 |
[37:54] | I don’t know, man. This place is really cold. | 我不知道 这里真冷 |
[38:00] | It’s 30 degrees and dropping. | 零下一度 还在降 |
[38:04] | Real fun game, huh? | 真有趣的游戏 是吧 |
[38:07] | Echo! | 回音 |
[38:08] | This whole place is bullshit. | 这地方真的扯蛋 |
[38:10] | The sooner we figure this out, | 我们越早想出办法 |
[38:11] | the sooner we get the hell of out here. | 就能越早逃出生天 |
[38:12] | This is beautiful. Oh, man, | 这儿真漂亮 天啊 |
[38:14] | I could hang out in here for a while. | 我能在这儿待很久 |
[38:16] | It’s like ice skating. | 这就像溜冰 |
[38:20] | – Into the great wide open, Danny! – Be careful. | -去开阔的大自然吧 丹尼 -小心点 |
[38:24] | Keep going, man. Check it out. | 继续走 老兄 去看看 |
[38:26] | – Yeah, where are you going? – Let him figure it out. | -你去哪儿啊 -让他自己琢磨吧 |
[38:38] | Guys? Hey, nobody move. | 大伙们 听着 谁都别动 |
[38:41] | Come on, guys. Relax, okay? It’s fine. Look. | 得了吧 放松 没事的 看到没 |
[38:44] | Hey, don’t do that. | 快住手 |
[38:45] | It’s just a sound effect. | 就是音效而已 |
[38:46] | The ice isn’t cracking. | 冰层不会裂的 |
[38:48] | They are watching to make sure | 他们看着就是为了保证 |
[38:49] | nothing bad happens to us. | 我们不会出事 |
[38:50] | I mean, can you imagine the lawsuits | 你们能想象如果 |
[38:52] | if one of us actually got hurt? | 真的有人出事了 官司要闹多大吗 |
[38:54] | Learn to have some fun in your life. Jeez. | 学着享受生活吧 天呐 |
[39:00] | Whoever did this is an artist. | 做出这个的简直是艺术家 |
[39:04] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[39:06] | Danny, come on back. Get over here. Hurry up, Danny. | 丹尼 快回来 到这儿来 快点 丹尼 |
[39:09] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[39:11] | There’s freezing air | 这些气孔 |
[39:12] | coming through those vents. | 都在往外喷冷气 |
[39:13] | Come on, Danny! | 快点 丹尼 |
[39:14] | Danny, get back here. | 丹尼 快回来 |
[39:15] | Okay. I’m coming. I’m coming. | 好啦 我来了 我来了 |
[39:17] | – Shit, that is cold. – Get together for body heat. | -那真的很冷 -聚在一起用体温取暖 |
[39:20] | – Oh, the air is freezing. – Stay close. | -冻死人了 -靠紧点 |
[39:22] | – This is awesome. – Why are they doing this? | -这太棒了 -他们为什么要这样 |
[39:25] | – Come on, get closer. – Oh, my God, that’s cold. | -快点 再靠近点 -天呐 好冷 |
[39:32] | We should look for clues. | 我们得去找线索 |
[39:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:47] | Open, open, open. | 开门 开门 开门 |
[40:00] | – Yeah, do you want to look? – Yeah. | -你要看看吗 -嗯 |
[40:06] | “True north is a lie.” | 真正的北方是个谎言 |
[40:19] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[40:27] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[40:31] | Hey, I found a door. We need a small key. | 我找到一扇门 需要一把小钥匙 |
[40:37] | Where did that come from? | 那是哪儿来的 |
[40:39] | One coat for six people? | 六个人 一件外套 |
[40:42] | You know what they’re trying to do, right? | 你知道他们的意图 对吧 |
[40:44] | They want us to fight over limited resources. Jesus Christ. | 他们想让我们为了这些有限资源打起来 天呐 |
[40:49] | Hey. Hey, assholes. | 在吗 混蛋们 |
[40:52] | It’s not going to work this time, okay? | 这次没用 听见没 |
[40:54] | We’re going to share it. | 我们会共享 |
[40:56] | Zoey, you go first. | 佐伊 你先穿 |
[40:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:13] | – Shit, that’s cold. – Ben. | -妈的 真冷 -本 |
[41:22] | Shit! Oh, that’s cold. | 妈的 好冷 |
[41:25] | Hey, false alarm, everybody. | 假警报 大家 |
[41:28] | A giant fishing hole. How did you miss that? | 这么大的捕鱼洞 你怎么没看见 |
[41:30] | What are we supposed to do with this? | 我们要怎么处理这个 |
[41:32] | There could be a clue at the bottom. | 可能底部有线索 |
[41:33] | Oh, really? Why don’t you go dive in and check? | 是吗 那你怎么不跳下去看看 |
[41:36] | Okay, it just feels like I’m playing | 行吧 感觉就像在和 |
[41:38] | the world’s funnest game with the world’s meanest people. | 全世界最刻薄的人玩最有趣的游戏 |
[41:41] | I can’t feel my goddamn leg. | 我都感觉不到我的腿了 |
[41:44] | – Hey, guys. – Mike? | -大伙们 -迈克 |
[41:46] | Ha! | 快看 |
[41:48] | Look, I’ve got it. | 看到没 我拿到了 |
[41:51] | I mean, I’ve got something. | 我是说 我找到了点东西 |
[41:53] | I just climbed a tree for, like, | 我刚爬树了 |
[41:55] | the first time in my goddamn life. | 大概是这辈子他妈第一次 |
[41:56] | Danny, tell me this is something we can use. | 丹尼 告诉我这东西有用 |
[41:58] | Yeah, totally. It’s a clue. | 没错 有用 那是个线索 |
[42:00] | Finally, something I’m good at. | 终于 有我擅长的了 |
[42:04] | You mean you can stand over a hole and hold a stick? | 你是说你能站在洞边上拿着根棍子吗 |
[42:07] | Wow, thank God you’re here. | 那可真是谢天谢地你在这儿 |
[42:09] | I understand you’re cold right now, | 我能理解你现在很冷 |
[42:11] | but if you say something disrespectful to me | 但是如果你对我说什么不敬的话 |
[42:13] | like that again… I’m going to give you | 就像刚才那样 我就会 |
[42:15] | the slap your parents should have years ago. | 补上你爸妈很多年前欠的一顿打 |
[42:17] | – Oh, really? – That’s amazing. | -真的吗 -说的太好了 |
[42:18] | With pleasure. | 乐于效劳 |
[42:20] | So, what are we supposed to do now, | 那么 现在我们要做什么 |
[42:22] | just stand here and wait to catch a clue? | 就站在这儿等着钓到线索吗 |
[42:24] | Well, it’s probably really deep. | 可能会很深 |
[42:26] | Yeah, I’m about 20 feet down already. | 嗯 我都降下去20英尺了 |
[42:29] | I can’t even see. | 我什么都看不见 |
[42:32] | This is a waste of time. | 这是浪费时间 |
[42:34] | You think this is a waste of time? | 你觉得这是浪费时间 |
[42:35] | Yeah. It’s so goddamn cold. | 是啊 真他妈冷 |
[42:37] | I do. I think it’s a distraction. | 我真这么想 我觉得这是转移我们注意力 |
[42:38] | I think this whole thing is a waste of time. | 我觉得这整件事都是浪费时间 |
[42:40] | I climbed up to the top of that tree. | 我爬到那棵树的树顶 |
[42:42] | I found a fishing rod up there. | 在上面发现一根鱼竿 |
[42:46] | True north. | 真正的北方 |
[42:50] | What? | 什么 |
[42:54] | What are you trying to tell me? | 你想告诉我什么 |
[42:58] | True north is a lie. | 真正的北方是个谎言 |
[43:04] | They’re probably watching us, laughing their asses off, | 他们可能正看着我们 笑掉大牙 |
[43:07] | as we stand around a hole like a bunch of morons. | 笑我们像群傻子一样围着洞站着 |
[43:09] | – We probably just have to wait. – Oh, screw that, man. | -我们可能需要耐心一点 -去他妈的 |
[43:12] | Give me this, Mike. Mike, give me the pole! | 给我 迈克 迈克 鱼竿给我 |
[43:14] | Why don’t you chill out, man? | 冷静下来 兄弟 |
[43:15] | You don’t know what you’re doing, man. | 你都不知道你在干嘛 |
[43:16] | You don’t even have the release open. | 你都没把锁扣解开 |
[43:18] | Don’t let it out. | 别发火啊 |
[43:19] | You’ve got to drop it to the bottom. | 你得把这个丢到底部 |
[43:29] | Shit, that’s deep. | 妈的 好深 |
[43:32] | Screw this. Here, take this. | 去妈的 给你 拿好了 |
[43:35] | Give me that back. | 那个还我 |
[43:37] | I’m sorry, all right? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[43:39] | I hate the cold and it makes me go crazy. | 我恨死这寒冷 让我发狂 |
[43:42] | I have to spend every winter in Kauai. | 我以后每年都要去夏威夷过冬 |
[43:44] | Me, too. When I’m not in the South of France. | 我也是 等我不在法国南部时 |
[43:49] | Hey, where’s Zoey with that jacket? | 佐伊穿着外套跑哪儿去了 |
[43:52] | I need that jacket. | 我需要那件外套 |
[44:06] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[44:11] | Hey, you mind not smoking that around me? | 你能别在我周围抽烟了吗 |
[44:22] | Pull up the line. I found something. | 把线拉上来 我找到点东西 |
[44:24] | – Pull up the line. – What? | -把线拉上来 -什么 |
[44:26] | Everyone, I found something. | 大伙 我找到个东西 |
[44:28] | What do you got there? | 你找到什么 |
[44:30] | Another clue? Impressive, Zoey. | 又一个线索 令人印象深刻啊 佐伊 |
[44:32] | – What is it? – Okay. | -那是什么 -好了 |
[44:34] | – A magnet, of course. – Okay, okay. | -磁铁 当然了 -好了好了 |
[44:39] | Okay, try it. Try it now. | 好的好的 试试这个 |
[44:41] | All right, all right. Stand back. | 往后站 |
[44:44] | There she goes. | 它下去了 |
[44:46] | Zoey, your turn is up. | 佐伊 该换人了 |
[44:50] | Right. Sorry. | 哦好 抱歉 |
[44:53] | Oh, shit. Okay. I’m on the bottom. | 好了 它到底了 |
[44:56] | No, I’m hooked. | 我钓到了什么 |
[44:57] | All right, I’ve got something. | 这底下有东西 |
[44:59] | I’ve got something here. | 有什么东西在水底 |
[45:00] | Yeah, I’m definitely hooked. | 肯定是 |
[45:04] | – Nice. – God, that’s heavy. | -有了 -天哪 好沉 |
[45:07] | Okay. Okay, I’ve got it. I’ve got it. | 好了好了 上来了 我抓到了 |
[45:09] | You’ve got it? | 抓紧了吗 |
[45:10] | We’ve got a key or something. | 这里面好像有个钥匙 |
[45:12] | You’ve got it. Okay. | 好嘞 把它放在这 |
[45:14] | That’s got to be the key to the door. | 这肯定是那扇门的钥匙 |
[45:18] | Who thinks of this shit? One, two, three. | -谁想出来的这破玩意儿 -一 二 三 |
[45:22] | Okay. One, two, three. | 再来一次 一 二 三 |
[45:26] | Okay. Shit, that is solid. | 我去 它太硬了 |
[45:32] | – Hey, Ben. We need your lighter. – Oh, yeah, that’s a good idea. | -嘿 本 打火机借我们用下 -对 好主意 |
[45:36] | What do I get in return? | 你们能给我什么 |
[45:39] | I won’t take any of your One Direction CDs. | 我保证不拿你单向组合的唱片 |
[45:44] | Come on, just give it, man. | 快给我们吧 别磨叽了 |
[45:46] | All right, you want the lighter? | 好 你想要打火机吗 |
[45:49] | Here. | 给你 |
[45:50] | There you go. | 自己捡吧 |
[45:56] | – Okay, I’ll get it. – Thanks, Danny. | -好吧 我去捡 -谢了 丹尼 |
[45:59] | I don’t know. | 怎么弄啊 |
[46:01] | Man, that is buried right in the center, isn’t it? | 它是不是被冻在正中间了 |
[46:03] | Oh, and you’re welcome, by the way. | 你忘说谢谢了 |
[46:09] | Thanks a lot. | 您可真是帮了大忙了 |
[46:18] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[46:22] | What was that? What happened? Where’s Danny? | 什么声 怎么了 丹尼呢 |
[46:26] | Say something. Where is he? | 说话呀 他人呢 |
[46:27] | He just fell through. | 他掉下去了 |
[46:29] | What do you mean, he fell through? | 什么叫掉下去了 |
[46:30] | He’s under the ice! | 他在冰下面 |
[46:32] | Danny! Danny! Danny! | 丹尼 丹尼 丹尼 |
[46:34] | All right, I’m going in after him. | 我下去救他 |
[46:36] | No, no. There is a current under there. | 别 别 这下面水流很急 |
[46:38] | Even if you find him, | 你找到他 |
[46:39] | you will not make it back to the hole. | 也带不回洞口 |
[46:44] | Danny, where are you? | 丹尼 你在哪 |
[46:47] | He’s being dragged around under there. | 水流把他拖的远了 |
[46:53] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[46:54] | Danny, where are you? | 丹尼 你在哪 |
[46:56] | Danny! Where did he go? Do you see him? | 他哪去了 看得到吗 |
[47:00] | I can’t see him. Danny! | 看不到 丹尼 |
[47:03] | Shush, shush, shush! Shush! | 安静 安静 别吵了 都闭嘴 |
[47:10] | – Oh, my God. Danny. – Where is he? | -天哪 丹尼 -他在哪 |
[47:20] | Danny Danny Danny | 丹尼 丹尼 丹尼 |
[47:25] | What happened? | 刚刚怎么了 |
[47:38] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[47:41] | This is real. | 我们真的会死 |
[47:50] | How did it happen? | 他是怎么掉下去的 |
[47:53] | Hey! | 叫你呢 |
[47:56] | – How did it happen? – What? | -他怎么掉下去的 -什 什么 |
[47:58] | How did Danny fall in? You’re the only one who saw. | 丹尼怎么会掉下去 只有你看到了 |
[48:01] | He was there and then it exploded and then he fell. | 他就站在那儿 冰突然碎了 然后他就掉下去了 |
[48:05] | You threw him the lighter and somehow you’re perfectly fine? | 是你把打火机扔给他的 现在你却一点事都没有 |
[48:09] | I threw it across the ice. I was just being an asshole. | 我把它扔到冰那边 我就是混蛋了一下 |
[48:11] | Yeah, you threw it to the exact spot | 可不是嘛 你就随便一扔 |
[48:12] | that just happened to collapse? | 就刚好扔到冰碎的地方了吗 |
[48:14] | Are you saying that I did it? | 你是说我害死了他吗 |
[48:15] | Yeah, hey, your words, not mine. | 这可是你说的 不是我说的 |
[48:18] | Danny kept talking about a Game’s Master. | 丹尼一直在讲那个游戏大师 |
[48:21] | Yeah. Well, maybe he’s already here. | 是啊 他没准就在这 |
[48:24] | Game’s Master? I work at a grocery store, all right? | 游戏大师吗 我就是杂货铺里打杂的 好吗 |
[48:27] | I mean, Jason’s the one here | 我是说 |
[48:29] | with the whole American Psycho vibe. | 杰森 看起来像个变态杀人狂 |
[48:30] | Mike, you’re like the creep at the truck stop. | 迈克 你就像卡车停靠站里的混蛋 |
[48:33] | And Zoey, I’m really sorry, | 还有佐伊 我没别的意思 |
[48:35] | but it seems like your parents locked you in a basement | 可看起来好像你爸妈把你锁在地下室 |
[48:37] | until you finished all your homework. | 不把作业都写完了不给出来 |
[48:39] | And her. What about her? | 还有她 她呢 |
[48:40] | I mean, where did she get all the scars? | 你们看见她那些疤了吗 |
[48:42] | I served in Iraq, asshole. | 我曾在伊拉克服役 你个混蛋 |
[48:44] | Oh, so you’ve had military experience? | 哦 所以你还当过兵吗 |
[48:45] | So, that makes you like a… | 那你可能是个 呃 |
[48:49] | psycho Xena. | 神经病战争狂 |
[48:51] | I’m just saying here, I’m, like, the least suspicious one. | 我只是说我是这里最没有嫌疑的人 |
[48:55] | Okay, you know what? Shut up! | 行了行了 别说了 |
[48:57] | None of it matters, all right? | 这些都不重要 好吗 |
[48:59] | Whoever did this to us will let us freeze to death, | 不管是谁干了这些 这是想冻死我们 |
[49:01] | if we don’t get the key out of that ice. | 不把那个钥匙弄出来我们都得死 |
[49:05] | Okay. Since Ben’s lighter is gone, | 得了 现在本的打火机没了 |
[49:08] | we have to surround it with as much body heat as possible. | 我们得尽量用身体的温度把它融化 |
[49:10] | Ben’s lighter is gone? | 打火机没了 |
[49:13] | Danny is dead. | Denny人都死了 |
[49:16] | Do you know what happens when you get hypothermia? | 你知道得了低温症会怎么样吗 |
[49:19] | Huh? | 怎么样 |
[49:21] | You get disoriented and confused. | 你会晕头转向 丧失判断力 |
[49:24] | And I don’t care how smart you are | 我不管你有多聪明 |
[49:26] | or how many books you read, | 或者你看了多少书 |
[49:27] | you won’t remember how you got here, | 你会分不清你在哪 |
[49:29] | much less how to get out. | 更不知道怎么出去 |
[49:31] | You guys get over here | 都给我过来 |
[49:32] | and put your hands on this ice. | 把手放在冰上 |
[49:44] | I know it’s cold, but it’s melting, guys. | 我知道很冷 但总会化的 |
[49:47] | Come on, just keep your hands on it. | 再坚持一会儿 |
[49:48] | Hey, jacket. | 嘿 外套给你 |
[49:58] | Let me take it for a minute. Oh, that’s cold. | 让我拿一会儿 哦 可真冷 |
[50:01] | Okay. Here. Jesus. | 给你 |
[50:19] | How are you doing there, Mike? | 迈克你怎么样 |
[50:21] | – Oh, you know. – Need a break? | -还行 -歇会儿吗 |
[50:23] | Mm-mm. No, I got it. | 没事儿 我还能行 |
[50:25] | I’m okay. I’m okay. Thank you. | 我还好 谢谢你 我还能坚持 |
[50:28] | I just can’t figure it out. | 我只是不明白 |
[50:32] | Who would do this? | 谁会这么做 |
[50:35] | Someone who thought of every detail. | 有人设计好了每一个细节 |
[51:00] | Mike? Hey, Mike. | 迈克 你还好吗 迈克 |
[51:02] | Hey, put your back against the tree. | 靠着树歇一会儿 |
[51:04] | – No, I’m okay. – We’re here, okay? | -没关系 我还好 -我们在这陪你 |
[51:10] | Hey, we’re here, we’re here. | 你会没事儿的 我们一起 |
[51:11] | Jason? Where’s he going? | 杰森呢 他要去哪 |
[51:13] | He’s got the key. You guys, come on. | 他拿到钥匙了 你们跟上 |
[51:14] | Get up, come on. Okay. | 起来 咱们走了 |
[51:18] | – Where is it at? – Hey, Jason. | -那个锁在哪 -嘿 杰森 |
[51:21] | Where’s it at? Where’s the door? | 那个锁在哪 那扇门呢 |
[51:23] | – Jason! – Get off me! | -杰森 等下 -放开我 |
[51:27] | Where’s the door? | 那扇门在哪 |
[51:29] | There’s a door? | 这有扇门吗 |
[51:31] | Open it. | 开开它 |
[51:32] | Open the goddamn door! Open up! | 他妈的开门啊 开啊 |
[51:40] | Hey, you did it, you opened a door. | 嘿 你成功了 那边门开了 |
[51:45] | Move. Jason! Let’s go! | 走走走 我们走 |
[51:47] | Wait. | 等下 |
[51:51] | Oh, shit! | 哦 我去 |
[51:56] | – Wait, wait. – Zoey, come on! | -等我 等我 -佐伊 跟上 |
[51:58] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[52:00] | Ben! | 本 |
[52:08] | Hey, is everyone okay? | 大家都还好吗 |
[52:12] | I can’t feel my extremities. | 我感觉不到手了 |
[52:15] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[52:26] | Sure, why not? | 还有什么幺蛾子他想不出来吗 |
[52:37] | glass half full, at least it’s warm in here. | 往好里看 至少这儿挺暖和 |
[52:42] | Oh, my God. | 哦我去 |
[52:43] | What’s happening? What is that? | 怎么了 这是什么动静 |
[52:45] | – Are we moving?- Yeah. Hold on. | -我们在动吗 -是的 扶好了 |
[52:48] | – What, are we going up? – Yeah. | -我们在往上走吗 -是的 |
[52:51] | How many floors is this building? | 这楼有多少层 |
[52:53] | 15 to 20 floors. | 15到20层吧 |
[52:55] | Well, I’m guessing they didn’t shoot us up here for the view. | 希望他们把我们弄上来不是为了风景 |
[53:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:22] | How are we supposed to answer that? | 我们该怎么接那个电话 |
[53:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[53:36] | Son of a bitch! – | 狗娘养的 |
[53:38] | God, that’s loud. And it sucks. | 吵死了 真难听 |
[53:43] | Oh, great, we’re going to die to elevator music. | 真棒 这回我们要在电梯上听歌听到死了 |
[53:45] | Guys, hey, this door up here doesn’t have a handle. | 大伙 上面这扇门没有把手 |
[53:49] | I think we’re looking for a doorknob. | 我觉得我们得找个门把手 |
[53:51] | Let’s see what we can find. | 看看这儿都有什么 |
[53:53] | ♪ Listen to the music Of the traffic in the city ♪ | ♪听那城市人车穿梭如歌♪ |
[53:56] | ♪ Linger on the sidewalk The neon signs are pretty ♪ | ♪漫步路上看那霓虹闪烁♪ |
[54:00] | ♪ How can you lose The lights are much… ♪ | ♪ 你怎会迷惘♪ |
[54:04] | Hey, the eight ball, it’s missing from the pool table. | 嘿 那台球桌上少了8号黑球 |
[54:08] | Look at that. I’m going to check these cue racks. | 看那个 我要去检查下球杆架 |
[54:10] | Maybe there’s something over here we can use. | 可能有什么我们能用的 |
[54:15] | Hey. Mike, stop! Mike! Mike! | 嘿 迈克 等下 |
[54:19] | Get away from the edge. Grab onto something. | 离这儿远点儿 抓稳了 |
[54:21] | Oh, Jesus Christ. Mike, step back! Mike! | 我的天哪 迈克 回来 |
[54:23] | Guys, come on. Hey, get off the floor! | 别站在地板上 |
[54:25] | Mike, hurry up! Mike, get off the floor. | 迈克 快点 站过来 |
[54:29] | Shit. Did you see that? | 我去 你看到没 |
[54:31] | What the hell’s going on? | 这是怎么回事儿 |
[54:38] | What is this, like, musical chairs? | 这他妈是什么 抢椅子吗 |
[54:44] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该干什么 |
[54:45] | I don’t know, try not to die. | 不知道 先别死吗 |
[54:47] | Hey, Amanda, just think about this. | 嘿 阿曼达 别乱动 |
[54:50] | Just let me try this. | 让我试试 |
[54:51] | Go, go, go. | 快快快 |
[54:55] | Oh, shit. Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[54:58] | Yeah, it’s just wet. Oh, shit. | 还行 就出了点汗 |
[55:03] | Okay, here I go. | 好了 我来了 |
[55:06] | Hey, what about the radio? Maybe it’ll shut the music off. | 那个收音机是做什么的 没准它能把音乐关了 |
[55:10] | No, I don’t think it’s connected. | 不 我觉得它就是个装饰 |
[55:14] | What about those coolers at the top? | 上面的冰箱呢 |
[55:16] | Okay. | 我看看 |
[55:17] | Maybe the handle’s in there. | 里面没准有门把手 |
[55:19] | And keep your eyes peeled for that eight ball. | 顺便找找8号黑球 |
[55:21] | Okay. | 嗯好 |
[55:24] | Yeah, the craftsmanship in here is just terrifying. | 这儿的装修好诡异 |
[55:27] | I hate this room so much. | 我讨厌这儿 |
[55:29] | Guys, I’ve got a lock box. | 朋友们 这儿有个保险箱 |
[55:36] | It looks like I need four numbers. | 我需要4位密码 |
[55:38] | All right, try one-two-three-four. Just to see. | 试下1234 就试试 |
[55:41] | I guess we know Mike’s PIN code. | 这是你的开机密码吧 |
[55:46] | Nope. | 不对 |
[55:48] | All right. Try one-one-one-one. | 好吧 那再试试1111 |
[55:50] | You know, go back to the basics. | 从头开始 |
[55:52] | What? One-one-one-one? | 什么 1111吗 |
[55:55] | Uh, nope. That’s not it. | 还是不对 |
[55:57] | It’s a giant sliding puzzle. | 那是个大型滑块拼图 |
[56:02] | Zo? Zoey? | 小佐 佐伊 |
[56:07] | Careful. Careful, careful, careful. | 小心 小心点 注意脚下 别掉下去 |
[56:23] | Good job, Zo. | 好样的小佐 |
[56:24] | That’s good, Zoey. Just stay there. | 很好 佐伊 就呆在那儿 |
[56:26] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[56:28] | I can’t hang around on this bookshelf all day. | 我在这书架上坚持不了多久 |
[56:34] | This was a bad idea. Oh, God. | 这可不是个好主意 天哪 |
[56:40] | Come on. One, two, three. | 来 一 二 三 |
[56:44] | Up you get. | 我扶你上去 |
[56:46] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[56:47] | Okay. | 我看看 |
[57:04] | Oh, shit! | 我操 |
[57:05] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, shit. | 救命啊 天呐 我操 |
[57:08] | Jason, hold on! | 杰森 抓紧了 |
[57:11] | I’m okay. I’m okay. Oh, God. I’m okay. Oh, God. | 还好还好 我上来了 |
[57:15] | Are you all right? | 你怎么样 |
[57:17] | Keep going. Keep going. I’m okay. | 没事儿 别管我 你们继续 |
[57:20] | He’s okay. It’s okay, he’s okay. | 他没事儿 谢天谢地 |
[57:22] | You’ve got this. You’ve got this. | 你可以的 加油 |
[57:29] | Is there anything we can do about this shitty music? | 谁能把这见鬼的音乐停了 |
[57:38] | Oh, God! | 啊啊啊啊 |
[57:40] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[57:41] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天哪 |
[57:50] | Hey, I’ve got it. | 好了 我搞定了 |
[57:52] | What? | 什么 |
[57:54] | Got it. | 搞定了 |
[57:56] | There are colors. I see yellow… | 好多颜色 我看到黄的 |
[58:00] | black, and blue. | 黑的 和蓝的 |
[58:02] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, and we’ve got two lines and a circle. | 对对对 还有两条线一个圆 |
[58:06] | It’s like Morse code. Maybe it’s Morse code. | 没准儿是摩尔斯码 |
[58:09] | Stripes and circles. They’re billiard balls. | 这些条纹和圆圈应该是指台球 |
[58:12] | The yellow stripe, that’s a nine. | 那个黄条是九号球 |
[58:14] | Nine. Next. | 第一位是9 下一个 |
[58:16] | The black ball, like, that’s the eight ball, obviously. | 这个黑圆圈肯定是8号球 |
[58:18] | Eight. Two more. | 第二位是8 还有两位数 |
[58:19] | Blue stripe, that’s ten. | 蓝条纹是10号球 |
[58:20] | Try one-zero. | 试试1 0 |
[58:22] | One-zero. Goddamn it. | 1 0 不对 |
[58:26] | Shit. Shit! | 这什么破玩意儿 |
[58:28] | Go, go, go. Get off the floor. | 跑跑跑 离开地板 |
[58:35] | You’ve got it, Mike. Come on. | 你可以的 迈克 过来 |
[58:38] | Oh, my God. | 吓死了 |
[58:44] | Hold on, okay? | 抓稳了 |
[58:47] | That thing’s not going to hold all three of you. | 那架子支撑不了你们仨 |
[58:49] | – Mike, climb off. – And go where? | -迈克 爬下去 -那我去哪 |
[58:51] | Use that rack on your right. Here, here. | 抓你右边那个球杆架 这边这边 |
[58:53] | Guys, just hang on, okay? | 你们抓稳了 |
[58:55] | Oh, shit, I can’t. I can’t. | 不行不行 我会掉下去的 |
[58:57] | Mike, look at me. Get off the goddamn shelf | 迈克 你给我听着 从那个破架子上下来 |
[58:59] | before you get everybody killed. | 你会把所有人都害死的 |
[59:01] | Mike, man up. | 迈克 像个男人 |
[59:02] | Stop yelling at him, okay? Stop. | 别吼他好吗 闭嘴 |
[59:05] | Mike, I’ll move. I can move, okay? Just stay there. | 迈克 我从这儿下来 你先别动了 |
[59:08] | Just stay there. Don’t worry about it. | 待在那儿 别担心 |
[59:10] | Just go, go. | 别废话了 |
[59:11] | Zoey. Hey, give me your hand. | 佐伊 抓住我的手 |
[59:15] | Zoey, hey. Come on. Careful. | 来吧 小心点 |
[59:18] | Come on, give me your hand. Zoey. Zoey! | 抓住我的手就行 来呀 佐伊 佐伊 |
[59:20] | Zoey. Hey, Zoey. | 听见了吗 佐伊 |
[59:25] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[59:27] | Goddamn it! Zoey! | 你还好吗 佐伊 |
[59:28] | You’ve got to get up. Come on. | 你必须站起来 来吧 |
[59:31] | Zoey, wake up. | 佐伊 醒醒 |
[59:31] | Zoey, get off the floor. | 佐伊 站起来 |
[59:33] | Zoey, stay with me. | 佐伊 快醒过来 |
[59:34] | Hey, you guys come on, I’ll go get her. | 你们快上去 我去带她 |
[59:37] | Come in, Vietnam Air 109. | 请进 越南航空109 |
[59:43] | Mom. Mom. Mom. | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[59:48] | Mama. Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[59:50] | Zoey, come on, wake up. | 佐伊 快点 醒醒 |
[59:52] | Zoey, wake up. Zoey, come on. | 佐伊 醒醒 佐伊 |
[59:55] | We’ve got to go. Zoey, come on! | 我们得走了 佐伊 |
[59:56] | We’re upside down. | 我们上下颠倒了 |
[59:58] | Hey. Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[1:00:01] | Hey, go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[1:00:03] | The room is upside down, | 房间是颠倒的 |
[1:00:04] | so the code might be, too. | 所以代码也可能是颠倒的 |
[1:00:05] | Yeah, yeah, yeah | 好 好 好 |
[1:00:09] | Try zero-one-eight-six. | 试试0 1 8 6 |
[1:00:13] | 0 1 8 6 Zero-one-eight-six. | |
[1:00:18] | I’ve got it. | 我拿到了 |
[1:00:18] | Okay, we’ve got it. Come on. | 好 我们拿到了 快点 |
[1:00:20] | Zoey, you’re a genius. | 佐伊 你真是个天才 |
[1:00:21] | Come on, hurry up. | 快点 |
[1:00:22] | Come on, Ben, hurry up. Hurry up. | 快点 本 快点 |
[1:00:23] | Come on. Hurry up. Okay. | 快点 好 |
[1:00:25] | Come on, the floor’s going to drop. | 快点 地板要掉下来了 |
[1:00:28] | That is the second time this floor has tried to kill me. | 这是第二次这个地板想害我了 |
[1:00:32] | Shit. | 倒霉 |
[1:00:35] | Come on, Jason. | 快点 杰森 |
[1:00:37] | I’ve got it. | 我成功了 |
[1:00:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:00:56] | Okay. Amanda, be careful. | -好 -阿曼达 小心点 |
[1:01:01] | Hang on. Hang on. | 撑住 撑住 |
[1:01:02] | All right, you’ve got this. | 很好 你做到了 |
[1:01:04] | Yes. Yes. | 可以可以 |
[1:01:07] | All right. No, don’t look down. | -很好 -不 别往下看 |
[1:01:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:16] | Okay. | 很好 |
[1:01:21] | You’ve got it. You’ve got it. | 你成功了 你成功了 |
[1:01:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:32] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[1:01:36] | Okay. Shit. Oh, no. | -好 -倒霉 不 |
[1:01:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:41] | The ball! No! | 台球 不 |
[1:01:43] | Just let it go! | 别管它了 |
[1:01:44] | Just leave it. Hey, stop, stop! | -别管它了 -停下 停下 |
[1:01:51] | Just leave it. Amanda! | -别管它了 -阿曼达 |
[1:01:53] | No! | 不 |
[1:01:54] | – Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:01:56] | 杰森 杰森! | |
[1:01:59] | I got it. The cord! Jump! | -我拿到了 -电话绳 -快跳 |
[1:02:02] | Hey, give me the pool cue. | 把台球杆给我 |
[1:02:03] | Yeah, good idea. Hang on. | 好主意 坚持住 |
[1:02:05] | Hang on, Amanda. Hang on. Come on, reach out there. | 撑住 阿曼达 伸出手来 |
[1:02:07] | Grab on to this, come on! Grab it. | -抓住这个 快点 -抓住它 |
[1:02:10] | I can’t get it any farther. | 我伸不了那么远 |
[1:02:13] | Hey, you can do it. | 你能做到的 |
[1:02:14] | You can do it. You can do it, Amanda. | 你能做到的 你行的 阿曼达 |
[1:02:16] | You can do this. Just grab it, okay? | 你可以做到的 抓住它 好吗 |
[1:02:18] | Grab on to it! | 抓住它 |
[1:02:20] | Come on, you got this. It’s just right there. | 加油 你做得到的 它就在那 |
[1:02:22] | Amanda, listen to me. You can do it. | 阿曼达 听我说 你能行的 |
[1:02:25] | You can do this. We’re right here. | 你做得到的 我们就在这 |
[1:02:27] | Okay? Stay. No. It’s okay. | -好吗 留下来 -不 没关系的 |
[1:02:29] | Amanda! No, stay, okay? | 阿曼达 不 留下来 好吗 |
[1:02:31] | Just hold on, just hold on. No! | 坚持住 坚持住 不 |
[1:02:33] | No! | 不 |
[1:02:35] | No, no, no! No, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[1:02:39] | No, Amanda, no, no! | 不 阿曼达 不 不 |
[1:03:11] | Zoey, come on. Hey, come on. Get out! | 佐伊 来吧 快点 出来 |
[1:03:13] | No. | 不 |
[1:03:41] | What in the hell is this supposed to be? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[1:03:49] | I don’t see a way out. Do you see anything? | 我看不到出路 你看到什么了吗 |
[1:03:53] | Hey, wonderkid, I need your brain. Get in here. | 神童 我需要你开动脑筋 到这来 |
[1:03:56] | Zoey! | 佐伊 |
[1:03:58] | Will you give her a minute? | 你能给她点时间吗 |
[1:04:00] | Amanda just died! | 阿曼达才刚死 |
[1:04:01] | What don’t you people understand? | 你们有什么不明白的 |
[1:04:03] | We don’t have minutes to waste. | 我们没时间浪费了 |
[1:04:05] | Amanda is dead. We aren’t. | 阿曼达死了 我们没有 |
[1:04:07] | Survival of the fittest. | 适者生存 |
[1:04:09] | Will you stop being a dick? | 你能不能别那么混蛋了 |
[1:04:11] | What is your problem? | 你有什么毛病 |
[1:04:13] | Amanda wasn’t weak, okay? | 阿曼达不弱 好吗 |
[1:04:14] | She sacrificed herself for us! | 她是为了我们才牺牲了自己 |
[1:04:17] | Okay, well, then let’s not waste that sacrifice | 好 那我们如果被杀掉 |
[1:04:19] | by getting yourself killed. | 就让她白白牺牲了 |
[1:04:49] | This was my room. | 这是我的房间 |
[1:05:28] | Exactly the same. | 完全一样 |
[1:05:30] | This is my bed. | 这是我的床 |
[1:05:32] | Me, too. | 我的也一样 |
[1:05:49] | It’s Amanda’s. | 是阿曼达的 |
[1:05:55] | IED blast. | 简易爆炸装置发生爆炸 |
[1:05:57] | She was the only survivor. | 她是唯一的幸存者 |
[1:06:01] | I was on a plane with my mom… | 我和我妈一起坐飞机 |
[1:06:04] | backpacking across Vietnam. | 当背包客 正穿过越南 |
[1:06:07] | The plane just crashed in the middle of the jungle. | 飞机就在丛林中坠毁了 |
[1:06:12] | It took them a week to find me. | 他们花了一个星期才找到我 |
[1:06:14] | I remember that. | 我记得那件事 |
[1:06:18] | You were on the news. | 你上了新闻 |
[1:06:21] | My college roommate and I took a boat out… | 我的大学室友和我一起乘船出海 |
[1:06:24] | and a wave came out of nowhere and just… flipped the boat over. | 不知从哪里冒出一个大浪把船掀翻了 |
[1:06:30] | And I tried to grab a line and, uh… | 我试图抓住绳子 结果 |
[1:06:35] | almost took my thumb off. | 差点失去了我的拇指 |
[1:06:38] | Wet,freezing, just holding on to the hull… | 又潮又冻 我们就紧紧抓着船体 |
[1:06:44] | with only one jacket between the two of us. | 只有一件外套 而我们有两个人 |
[1:06:48] | And Nathan, he started getting aggressive and confused. | 内森 他开始变得好斗和迷惑 |
[1:06:53] | It was signs of hypothermia, | 他们后来在医院告诉我 |
[1:06:55] | they told me later in the hospital. | 那是体温过低的迹象 |
[1:06:57] | Nathan, come back! | 内森 回来 |
[1:06:58] | On the second day, he swam off. | 第二天 他游了出去 |
[1:07:00] | I don’t know what he thought he saw out there… | 我不知道他在那边看到了什么 |
[1:07:03] | but there was nothing but ocean. | 但是我除了大海什么都没看到 |
[1:07:05] | The next day, the Coast Guard found me alone. | 又过了一天 海岸警卫队只找到了我一人 |
[1:07:12] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[1:07:15] | I was the first of my friends to get a car. | 我是我朋友里第一个买车的 |
[1:07:22] | It was winter break and we were having this… | 当时是寒假 我们正在度过一个 |
[1:07:25] | great night and… I wanted to take everybody out on a joy ride. | 美妙的夜晚 我想开车带大家出去兜风 |
[1:07:37] | I was wasted. | 我喝得很醉 |
[1:07:41] | Me and 11 others were | 我和另外11个人 |
[1:07:43] | working a mine in West Virginia… | 在西维吉尼亚州的一个矿井里工作 |
[1:07:46] | including my little brother, Cal. | 其中包括我弟弟 卡尔 |
[1:07:50] | There was a cave-in. Occupational hazard. | 然后发生了塌方 职业风险 |
[1:07:54] | Me and Cal got pinned right next to each other. | 我和卡尔紧挨在一起 |
[1:07:59] | I couldn’t see him, but I could, uh… | 我看不见他 但我可以 |
[1:08:03] | I could hear him suffocating slowly. | 我能听到他慢慢窒息的声音 |
[1:08:08] | I heard him take his last breath. | 我听着他咽最后一口气 |
[1:08:11] | By the time the rescue crew got there, | 当救援人员到达时 |
[1:08:13] | I was the only one alive. | 我是唯一活着的人 |
[1:08:15] | They knew everything about us… | 他们知道我们的一切 |
[1:08:20] | every goddamn detail. I mean, they knew the jacket… | 每一个该死的细节 他们知道那件外套 |
[1:08:24] | that my roommate was wearing on that boat. | 我室友在船上穿的那件 |
[1:08:26] | “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” that’s the… | 红鼻子驯鹿鲁道夫 |
[1:08:28] | song that was playing when we crashed. | 那是我们出车祸时播放的歌 |
[1:08:31] | They made these rooms for us. | 他们为我们订制了这些房间 |
[1:08:33] | They addressed the boxes from people that we trust. | 他们向我们信任的人发了邮件 |
[1:08:36] | My nephew texted me, “Have a good time.” | 我侄子给我发短信说 “祝你玩得愉快” |
[1:08:40] | They hacked his goddamn phone. It’s Danny’s. | 他们窃听了他的电话 这是丹尼的 |
[1:08:47] | Carbon monoxide poisoning. | 一氧化碳中毒 |
[1:08:50] | Everyone in his family was killed but him. | 除了他 他家里所有人都死了 |
[1:08:52] | None of us died, right? | 我们都没死 对吧 |
[1:08:55] | We’re sole survivors. So what? | -我们是唯一的幸存者 -那又怎么样 |
[1:08:57] | We’re a statistical improbability. | 我们是统计学上来说不可能的幸存者 |
[1:09:01] | And now they want to see who will be | 现在他们想看看谁会是 |
[1:09:03] | the luckiest among the lucky. | 幸运儿中最幸运的 |
[1:09:09] | Do you have the heart to let Dr. Wootan Yu… | 你有没有勇气让余无坦医生 |
[1:09:11] | help you become a better you? | 帮助你成为一个更好的你 |
[1:09:13] | Open new doors by testing your limits. | 通过测试你的极限打开新世界 |
[1:09:16] | Don’t settle for a humdrum existence. | 不要满足于单调的生活 |
[1:09:19] | Live life to the extreme. | 生活到极致 |
[1:09:21] | Place your order in the next five minutes | 在接下来的五分钟内下订单 |
[1:09:23] | and receive a complimentary getaway. | 就能享受免费的度假 |
[1:09:25] | Okay, well, at least we know how much time we have. | 好吧 至少我们知道还有多少时间 |
[1:09:28] | Yeah, knowing exactly when I’m going to die is a huge comfort. | 知道什么时候会死真是种巨大的安慰 |
[1:09:31] | Do you guys not understand? | 你们不明白吗 |
[1:09:32] | They chose us to die | 他们挑选了我们去死 |
[1:09:33] | to see who’s the last person standing. | 来测试谁是最后一个活着的人 |
[1:09:35] | We need you on board right now, okay? Stay with us. | 我们现在需要你在状态 和我们一起 |
[1:09:37] | We can’t just keep playing by their rules. | 我们不能只按他们的规则玩 |
[1:09:39] | What else are we supposed to do? They’re watching us. | 我们还能做什么 他们在监视我们 |
[1:09:42] | They know every move that we’re making. | 他们知道我们的一举一动 |
[1:09:45] | They’re watching us. | 他们在监视我们 |
[1:09:54] | I’ve got something. | 我找到了什么 |
[1:09:58] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[1:10:03] | I got it. Here, here. | 我拿着呢 给 |
[1:10:09] | Uh. Okay. What do we have? | 好 我们有什么线索 |
[1:10:11] | A fist, one finger, and two fingers. | 一个拳头 一个手指和两个手指 |
[1:10:13] | It could be… | 它可能是 |
[1:10:14] | It could be zero, one, two, right? | 可能是0 1 2吗 |
[1:10:16] | Right? Like a code. | 对吧 像个密码 |
[1:10:17] | No, no, no. It spells… | 不 不 不 这是拼写 |
[1:10:19] | E K G E-k-g. | |
[1:10:23] | Yeah, it’s sign language. | 是的 这是手语 |
[1:10:25] | My cousin is deaf. They must have known about that, too. | 我表哥聋了 他们一定也知道这个 |
[1:10:28] | Is there an EKG machine here somewhere? | 这里有心电图吗 |
[1:10:32] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:10:34] | Quantum Zeno effect. | 量子芝诺效应 |
[1:10:35] | Atoms won’t change if you take continuous measurements… | 如果你一直连续测量 原子就不会改变 |
[1:10:38] | so as long as they’re watching us, | 只要他们在观察我们 |
[1:10:40] | we can’t change our state. | 我们就不能改变状态 |
[1:10:41] | The game is designed so they always win. | 游戏是为了让他们能赢而设计的 |
[1:10:46] | Okay, okay. We could really use your help right now. | 可我们现在真的需要你的帮助 |
[1:10:49] | No. We can find another way out. | 不 我们可以找到另一条出路 |
[1:10:51] | We don’t even know the first way out. | 我们甚至不知道第一条出路是什么 |
[1:10:52] | Just stop smashing shit and take a deep breath. | 别捣乱了 深呼吸 |
[1:10:54] | Do you have the heart to let Dr. Wootan Yu | 你有没有勇气让余无坦医生 |
[1:10:57] | help you become a better you? | 帮助你成为一个更好的你 |
[1:10:59] | Hey, Zoey, you need to calm down. | 佐伊 你得冷静一下 |
[1:11:04] | In three minutes, they’re going to poison us. | 三分钟后 他们就会毒死我们 |
[1:11:06] | We are running out of time here. You’ve got to calm down. | 我们的时间不多了 你必须冷静下来 |
[1:11:08] | Stop telling me to calm down, okay? | 别叫我冷静 好吗 |
[1:11:09] | You’re not listening to me! | 你们没听我说的 |
[1:11:13] | You guys, it’s an EKG machine. | 伙计们 这是心电图机器 |
[1:11:15] | Maybe this is our way out. | 也许这是我们的出路 |
[1:11:16] | Ben, take your shirt off. | 本 把衬衫脱掉 |
[1:11:18] | What? Why me? | 什么 为什么要是我 |
[1:11:19] | Because it’s the next clue, that’s why. | 因为这是下一条线索 这就是是原因 |
[1:11:21] | Come on, it’s just an EKG machine. | 拜托 这只是个心电图机器 |
[1:11:23] | No, no. Nothing is just anything in this hellhole. | 不 在这个鬼地方什么都不在应有的状态 |
[1:11:26] | The right heart rate could open a door, Ben. | 正确的心率可以打开一扇门 本 |
[1:11:28] | We’re running out of time. Hurry up. | 我们快没时间了 快点 |
[1:11:31] | Just do it. Come on. | 那就做吧 |
[1:11:35] | Come on. Hold those, hold those. Take a breath, take a breath. | 来吧 拿着 拿着 呼吸 呼吸 |
[1:11:42] | Your heart rate’s too low. Your heart rate’s too low. | 你的心率太低了 你的心率太低了 |
[1:11:46] | It’s not working. | 这样没用 |
[1:11:48] | Somebody else has to do it. | 必须有人来做 |
[1:11:50] | Mike, we need a higher rate. | 迈克 我们需要更快的心跳 |
[1:11:51] | You’ve got to go. | 你得继续了 |
[1:11:52] | What? I’m not your guinea pig, man. | 什么 我不是你的小白鼠 伙计 |
[1:11:54] | You do it. You try it. | 你来 你自己来 |
[1:11:55] | Look. Ben is fine, man. Come on, | 你看 本就很好 来吧 |
[1:11:57] | I’ll go next. We need a higher rate. Come on. | 我下一个来 我们需要更快的心跳 |
[1:11:59] | All right. Okay. All right, let’s do it. | 好 好吧 我们开始吧 |
[1:12:01] | Zoey, please, just listen to me for two seconds. | 佐伊 拜托 听我说两秒钟 |
[1:12:06] | Shit. | 倒霉 |
[1:12:09] | We’re in a metal box. Come on, that’s not going to help. | 我们在个金属盒子里 拜托 这没用 |
[1:12:15] | Just stop smashing shit and help me. | 别捣乱了 帮帮我 |
[1:12:17] | Higher, higher, higher. Come on! | 快点 快点 再快点 加油 |
[1:12:20] | No. | 不 |
[1:12:22] | Open new doors by testing your limits. | 通过测试你的极限打开新的门 |
[1:12:24] | Testing your limits. Testing your limits. | 测试你的极限 测试你的极限 |
[1:12:26] | We need a higher rate. You’re kidding me. | -我们要更快的心跳 -你逗我呢 |
[1:12:27] | Man, I’m already freaking out here. | 伙计 我都快吓死了 |
[1:12:28] | My heart rate’s sky high. | 我的心率很高 |
[1:12:30] | Want me to do some burpees, jumping jacks? | 想让我做一些深蹲俯卧撑 跳千斤顶吗 |
[1:12:31] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[1:12:33] | We’ve got these. What are you, insane? | -我们有这些 -你疯了吗 |
[1:12:36] | When the Coast Guard found me dying from hypothermia… | 当海岸警卫队发现我快死于体温过低时 |
[1:12:39] | my heart was half dead, man. | 我的心脏都半死了 伙计 |
[1:12:40] | These are what they used to bring me back. | 他们是用这个来把带我救回来的 |
[1:12:42] | Come on, this is what they used. | 拜托 这是他们用的 |
[1:12:43] | No, no. That is not an option. | 不要 不要 这不是个办法 |
[1:12:45] | Listen, it is a clue. | 听着 这是个线索 |
[1:12:46] | They put it in my room | 他们把它放在我的房间里 |
[1:12:46] | because they knew I would know, Mike. | 因为他们知道我知道的 迈克 |
[1:12:48] | Your heart’s already high. Man up, come on. | 你心跳已经很快了 振作起来 来吧 |
[1:12:50] | Are you kidding me? Get these away from me. | 你开玩笑呢吧 把这些拿开 |
[1:12:52] | Look at me, goddamn it! Look at me! | 看看我 该死的 看着我 |
[1:12:55] | In one minute, they’re about to poison us. | 一分钟后 他们就要毒死我们了 |
[1:12:57] | And we are going to suffocate, all right? | 我们要窒息了 好吗 |
[1:12:59] | We’re going to run out of breathable air, | 我们将耗尽可呼吸的空气 |
[1:13:01] | just like you did in that mine. | 就像你在矿井里一样 |
[1:13:02] | Shit. | 倒霉 |
[1:13:03] | You think about your brother, Cal. | 你想想你弟弟 卡尔 |
[1:13:05] | Cal was his name, right? | 他的名字叫卡尔 对吗 |
[1:13:07] | This is your time. | 这是你的时刻 |
[1:13:09] | Mike, you can save us. | 迈克 你可以拯救我们 |
[1:13:12] | This is it. You could save us, Mike. | 就是这样 你可以救我们 迈克 |
[1:13:15] | Now, save us. Okay. | -现在 拯救我们 -好吧 |
[1:13:17] | Do it. Do it, do it quick! Come on, do it! | 你来吧 快 快 快点 来吧 |
[1:13:25] | Jason, what are you doing? | 杰森 你在干什么 |
[1:13:26] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[1:13:26] | No. No. | 不要 不要 |
[1:13:29] | Hey, don’t. Stop! Get off me! | -别这样 停下来 -放开我 |
[1:13:35] | You’re going to kill him! | 你会杀了他的 |
[1:13:36] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[1:13:39] | Mike? What did you do? | 迈克 你做了什么 |
[1:13:41] | He stopped breathing! Mike! | 他停止呼吸了 迈克 |
[1:13:44] | Wake up! Mike. Hey, stop! Stop! | 醒醒 迈克 住手 住手 |
[1:13:48] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[1:13:49] | Come on, Mike! | 快点 迈克 |
[1:13:52] | Open new doors by testing your limits. | 通过测试你的极限打开新的门 |
[1:13:54] | Testing your limits. | 测试你的极限 |
[1:14:01] | High and low. High and low. | 高低 高低 |
[1:14:03] | One, two. Goddamn it. Fuck! | 一 二 该死的 靠 |
[1:14:09] | Oh, shit. | 可恶 |
[1:14:12] | I don’t actually know how to do this. | 我不知道要怎么做这个 |
[1:14:16] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[1:14:17] | Extremes. Maybe they mean the low end. | 极端 也许他们指的是低端 |
[1:14:27] | Hey, come on. Come on, man. | 加油 伙计 |
[1:14:47] | Come on. Shit. | 加油 可恶 |
[1:14:50] | Mike | 迈克 |
[1:14:53] | Mike | 迈克 |
[1:15:01] | The door. The door is opening. It opened. | 门 门开着 门开了 |
[1:15:10] | Zoey. Hey! | 佐伊 嘿 |
[1:15:13] | Zoey! | 佐伊 |
[1:15:15] | Zoey! Hey, come on. There’s a way out. | 佐伊 快过来 这有路了 |
[1:15:18] | This is the way out. | 这里才是出去的路 |
[1:15:20] | You’ll suffocate, come on! | 你要被憋死了 快过来 |
[1:15:23] | Just go! | 你快走吧 |
[1:15:26] | Please! Just go! | 求你了 快走吧 |
[1:15:37] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:16:14] | We should have made her come with us. | 我们应该把她带过来的 |
[1:16:19] | We just left her there to die. | 我们把她留在那等死 |
[1:16:21] | She made her decision. | 那是她自己的决定 |
[1:16:22] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你他妈的有病吧 |
[1:16:24] | What happened back there? | 刚刚到底发生什么了 |
[1:16:26] | I saved our asses. You’re welcome. | 我救了我们俩的命 不用谢 |
[1:16:30] | You killed Mike. | 你杀了迈克 |
[1:16:35] | Sitting on his ass 12 hours a day killed him. | 一天坐12小时才会杀了他 |
[1:16:39] | If it wasn’t that room, it would’ve been the next. | 如果不是在那个房间里死 他也会死在下个房间 |
[1:16:45] | So that’s just something you do, isn’t it? | 所以这就是你能干出来的事 对吧 |
[1:16:47] | Your friend on the boat? | 你船上的朋友 |
[1:16:48] | What are you saying, Ben? Huh? | 你想说什么 本 |
[1:16:54] | Use your words. | 注意你的用词 |
[1:16:56] | One jacket between the two of you. | 你们两个抢一件外套 |
[1:16:59] | Give me your jacket! | 把你外套给我 |
[1:17:00] | It’s pretty convenient that he just swam off and died. | 他自己游走然后死掉倒是挺省事 |
[1:17:06] | You don’t want to do this, man. | 你不会想这么做的 伙计 |
[1:17:08] | You being the sole survivor had nothing to do with luck. | 你一直活到现在根本不是靠运气 |
[1:17:13] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[1:17:14] | You killed him! Admit that you killed your friend. | 你杀了他 快承认你杀了你的朋友 |
[1:17:19] | Surviving is a choice! | 生存与否是个选择 |
[1:17:23] | Make yours. | 该你选了 |
[1:17:29] | Keep your eyes open and look for clues. | 睁大眼睛好好找线索吧 |
[1:17:35] | Hey, it’s a hatch. | 嘿 这是个舱门 |
[1:17:41] | I guess we just open it. | 我们应该只要打开就行了 |
[1:17:43] | What are we letting in? | 然后再进什么鬼地方吗 |
[1:17:47] | Fine, I’ll do it. | 行吧 开就开 |
[1:17:50] | – It’s heavy. – Come on, try harder. | -它太重了 -得了吧 用点力 |
[1:17:52] | Asshole, I don’t go to the gym every day. | 混蛋 我又不是每天都去健身 |
[1:17:54] | Goddamn it. | 没用的东西 |
[1:18:04] | Come on, come on. | 加把劲 加把劲 |
[1:18:12] | What’s this shit on my hands? | 我手上都是什么玩意儿 |
[1:18:21] | I don’t feel so good. | 我不太舒服 |
[1:18:25] | Hey, hey. | 喂 喂 |
[1:18:27] | They put something on the handle. | 他们在把手上涂了什么东西 |
[1:18:31] | Hey, you’re melting. You’re melting. | 嘿 你化了 你在融化 |
[1:18:35] | – What? – You’re melting. | -你说啥 -你在融化 |
[1:18:37] | What? Wait. Look, look. It says something. | 什么 等下 看这个上面写着什么 |
[1:18:41] | “Feel free to leave, but may we note… | 离开之前再看看 |
[1:18:45] | it’s best to find the antidote.” | 最好找到解药再走 |
[1:18:48] | How the hell are we supposed to do that? | 我们这个样子要怎么找啊 |
[1:19:00] | Get up and look, goddamn it! | 站起来好好找找啊 没用的东西 |
[1:19:01] | Who cares, man? We’re going to die here anyway. | 找个屁 反正都得死在这 |
[1:19:05] | I’m not going to die. I’m not going to die. | 我不会死的 我不想死 |
[1:19:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:19:21] | Where is it? Come on. Come on. Where is it? | 在哪 解药在哪呢 |
[1:19:24] | Where is this bastard? Where is it? | 狗日的解药到底他妈在哪里 |
[1:19:34] | Ben. Ben. | 本 本 |
[1:19:40] | – I have the anti… – Give me that! | -我找到了解 -把它给我 |
[1:19:59] | It’s mine! | 这是我的 |
[1:20:40] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:20:47] | Oh, shit. | 操他妈的 |
[1:21:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:21:12] | Okay, I’ve got ten numbers, four spots. | 行了 这有十个数字 四个空 |
[1:21:15] | I need a four-digit code. | 我需要一个四位的密码 |
[1:21:20] | Entering room five. Stand by. | 进入五号房间 正在待命 |
[1:21:23] | Standing by. | 准备行动 |
[1:21:25] | We have two bodies. Over. | 发现两具尸体 完毕 |
[1:21:29] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:21:32] | 20 minutes for disposal and cleanup. Over. | 20分钟以内清理尸体 完毕 |
[1:21:36] | Copy. Out. | 收到 出去 |
[1:21:42] | Look at that, the oxygen mask. | 看那个 氧气面罩 |
[1:21:44] | What the hell was she going to do with that? | 她打算用那个干什么啊 |
[1:21:46] | Breathe, bitch! | 当然是呼吸了 混蛋 |
[1:22:12] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:23:17] | Now, you were a dark horse. | 你竟然是匹黑马 |
[1:23:19] | My money was on Jason. | 我还赌是杰森来着 |
[1:23:21] | But, see, that’s why these games are so fascinating. | 但是 看吧 这就是这个游戏如此吸引人的原因 |
[1:23:24] | Somehow, after being burnt, | 不知如何 在经历了 |
[1:23:26] | frozen, poisoned, and crippled… | 烧伤 冻伤 毒伤 并且瘸着 |
[1:23:28] | you still managed to escape the final room. | 你竟然是最终成功逃到了这里的人 |
[1:23:32] | Did you ever think you had that in you? | 你有想过自己身体里有这么能量吗 |
[1:23:34] | That adrenaline, that drive? | 肾上腺素 那种驱动 |
[1:23:39] | Sit down. Celebrate. | 坐下 庆祝一番 |
[1:23:42] | You won something for once. | 你第一次赢了些什么 |
[1:23:46] | So, you’re the psycho that designed this murder maze, huh? | 所以就是你这个神经病 设计了这个害人不浅的迷宫吗 |
[1:23:49] | No, I’m the Games Master. | 不 我是游戏大师 |
[1:23:51] | The Puzzle Maker designs the rooms. | 是拼图师设计的房间 |
[1:23:54] | But you kill people for fun. There’s nothing good left on TV? | 但你以杀人为乐 屏幕上都留着的 都不是什么好玩意 |
[1:23:59] | You killed all your friends… | 你杀了你所有的朋友 |
[1:24:01] | because you didn’t want to pay for a goddamn cab. | 就因为你不想付出租车的钱 |
[1:24:03] | I wouldn’t get too comfortable on that high horse, Ben. | 要是我就不会那么心安理得 本 |
[1:24:06] | From the beginning of civilization… | 我们知道 文明的最初 |
[1:24:08] | we’ve known there was something captivating… | 人类就对于观看同类自相残杀 |
[1:24:10] | about watching human beings fight for their lives. | 有种别样的兴趣 |
[1:24:13] | That’s why we watch gladiator games, public executions… | 因此我们爱看角斗士 爱看公开处刑 |
[1:24:17] | rubber-necking on the freeway. | 爱堵在路边看车祸 |
[1:24:18] | But now the world’s gone soft. | 但是现在世界的进程太平缓了 |
[1:24:20] | Everything is safe. Everything is careful. | 所有事都很安全 所有事都很小心 |
[1:24:23] | So, we created a sport for people | 所以我们为那些仍然渴求野性的人们 |
[1:24:25] | who still have a thirst for savagery… | 打造了一个舞台 |
[1:24:27] | and we provided them with a box seat | 给他们提供包厢看台 |
[1:24:30] | for life’s ultimate drama. | 观赏生命终极的戏码 |
[1:24:36] | Our customers are some of the most powerful | 我们的顾客都是 |
[1:24:39] | people in the world. | 在世界范围内有头有脸的人物 |
[1:24:41] | But every year, they demand more. | 但每年他们都想要更多 |
[1:24:44] | More complicated rooms. | 更复杂的房间 |
[1:24:47] | More interesting subjects. | 更有趣的对象 |
[1:24:49] | More ways to gamble on life and death. | 更多不同的生死赌局 |
[1:24:53] | Last year, they had college athletes… | 去年是一批大学运动员 |
[1:24:57] | the year before, savants… | 前年是一批学者 |
[1:24:59] | and this year we had lone survivors. | 而今年主题是 唯一的幸存者 |
[1:25:01] | They wanted to know if luck had anything to do with it. | 他们很好奇是否真的是运气在起作用 |
[1:25:05] | Lucky people don’t get kidnapped and tortured by psychopaths. | 幸运的人可不会被一群疯子绑架折磨 |
[1:25:10] | You know, it’s kind of hurtful | 你知道吗 当你说别人是疯子的时候 |
[1:25:12] | when you call someone a psychopath, huh? | 感觉还挺伤人的 |
[1:25:18] | I thought it was stupid, too. | 我也觉得挺愚蠢的 |
[1:25:20] | But here you are… | 但现在 |
[1:25:22] | our lowest-odds ever to win… | 我们赔率最高的选手 |
[1:25:26] | still alive. | 活到了现在 |
[1:25:28] | I really didn’t think it was possible… | 我真的觉得不太可能 |
[1:25:32] | but as I said… | 但正如我所说 |
[1:25:33] | you were the long shot. | 赌你上是放长线 |
[1:25:40] | So I won. | 所以我赢了 |
[1:25:44] | That means I get to go home, right? | 我是不是就能回家了 |
[1:25:51] | Ben… | 本啊 |
[1:25:53] | at the end of the Kentucky Derby… | 你见过肯塔基赛马会结束之后 |
[1:25:55] | do you think the horse gets a prize? | 参赛的马去领奖的吗 |
[1:26:09] | Shh… | 嘘 |
[1:26:10] | Shh, shh… | 嘘嘘嘘 |
[1:26:30] | Hey. Hey, Ben. | 嘿 嘿 本 |
[1:26:33] | Come on. Hey, Ben, come on. Come on. | 振作 嘿 本 振作一点 |
[1:26:51] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:26:55] | Ben, come on, get up. Ben, come on, get up. | 本 快起来 振作一点 本 |
[1:27:00] | No! | 不要 |
[1:27:07] | You can’t leave until we finish our game, Zoey. | 游戏不结束你是走不了的 佐伊 |
[1:27:19] | Okay, we have to make sure that… | 可以 不过我们得确保 |
[1:27:25] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:27:37] | Okay. Come on. Come on. | 好了 快走 快走 |
[1:27:41] | Come on, there’s a service elevator. | 快来 那里有一个货运电梯 |
[1:27:47] | You came back for me. | 你回来找我的吗 |
[1:27:50] | Yeah, well, I’m tired of being the only survivor. | 是啊 我可不想再当什么唯一的幸存者了 |
[1:27:57] | Zoey, go, go. | 佐伊 走 快走 |
[1:28:09] | – It’s been 24 hours. – He’s stable now. | -已经过了24小时 -他情况稳定了 |
[1:28:12] | You should get some rest. | 你应该去休息一下 |
[1:28:18] | Dr. Bell, please come to the OR. | 贝尔医生 请到手术室 |
[1:28:20] | Dr. Bell, OR, please. | 贝尔医生 请到手术室 |
[1:28:23] | Miss Davis? | 戴维斯小姐 |
[1:28:24] | Are you feeling well enough to come with me? | 您现在方便跟我走一趟吗 |
[1:28:30] | Yeah, you’re right, we’ll have to check that for roof access. | 是啊 你说的对 我们得看看能不能从屋顶进去 |
[1:28:46] | All right, everyone, 360. | 好的 所有人 地毯式搜索 |
[1:28:51] | Miss Davis. | 戴维斯小姐 |
[1:29:01] | Wait, this was the waiting room. Okay? | 等一下 这个之前是等候室 明白吗 |
[1:29:05] | And then it turned into a giant oven, okay? | 然后变成了一个大烤箱 明白吗 |
[1:29:08] | And there was fire. The fire came down from the ceiling. | 然后有火 有火从天花板烧下来 |
[1:29:12] | We haven’t found any evidence of the things you’ve described. | 我们没有找到任何证据能够证明你说话 |
[1:29:16] | That. Look. This was the duct. | 那个 看那个 这个之前是通道 |
[1:29:19] | There was a painting that came down. | 有一幅画挂在上面的 |
[1:29:21] | Have you ever seen things that weren’t there before? | 你以前出现过幻觉吗 |
[1:29:24] | I am not imagining this, okay? | 这些不是我想象出来的 好吗 |
[1:29:28] | Look, Ben was there, too. | 听着 本当时也在 |
[1:29:30] | He’ll tell you all this when he wakes up. | 等他醒了他会告诉你一切的 |
[1:29:32] | Right. Your friend, Ben Miller? | 哦对了 你的朋友本·米勒 |
[1:29:35] | We got a report from the hospital. | 医院给我们发来消息 |
[1:29:37] | They found traces of three different | 在他的血液里 |
[1:29:38] | illegal substances in his bloodstream. | 发现了三种违禁药物 |
[1:29:42] | “No way out.” | 无路可逃 |
[1:29:46] | – Miss Davis. – It’s an anagram. | -戴维斯小姐 -这是相同字母异序词 |
[1:29:49] | Dr. Wootan Yu. | 余无坦医生 |
[1:29:51] | Do you have the heart to let Dr. Wootan Yu help you… | 如果你有心的话可以让余无坦医生帮你 |
[1:29:54] | No way out. Wootan Yu. | 无路可逃 余无坦 |
[1:29:56] | – “Wootan Yu” is “No way out.” – Miss Davis. | -余无坦就是无路可逃 -戴维斯小姐 |
[1:29:59] | No way out, Wootan Yu. | 无路可逃 余无坦 |
[1:30:01] | This. Look. That was a part of the game. | 这个 看啊 这个也是游戏的一部分 |
[1:30:06] | This is part of the game! | 这也是游戏的一部分 |
[1:30:08] | We’ve got to vacate the premises. | 我们得撤了 |
[1:30:19] | Wootan Yu. Wootan Yu. | 余无坦 余无坦 |
[1:30:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:30:43] | So, are you going to tell me what’s going on? | 那么 能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[1:30:45] | I am the new regional sales rep for all of Logan Square. | 我现在是洛根广场新一任的地区销售代表 |
[1:30:49] | I’m officially client facing. It’s for vegan dog food… | 我现在正式可以见客户了 主要产品是给狗吃的素食 |
[1:30:52] | but, you know, you’ve got to start somewhere. | 但你也知道 生活总该继续 |
[1:30:54] | I’m really proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[1:30:59] | Is that homework? | 那是作业吗 |
[1:31:07] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:31:08] | 迈克·诺兰在联邦车站的卫生间 迈克·诺兰 died of a heart attack | |
[1:31:11] | in a bathroom in Union Station. | 突发心脏病去世 |
[1:31:13] | Jason Walker was thrown from his bike on the I-64… | 杰森·瓦克在I-64路上从车上被甩出去了 |
[1:31:17] | DMT found in his system. | 体内还验出了致幻剂 |
[1:31:20] | Danny Khan drowns in Lake Michigan. | 丹尼·康在密歇根湖溺死 |
[1:31:22] | Amanda Harper, rock-climbing alone, | 阿曼达·哈珀在独自攀岩的时候 |
[1:31:25] | because that makes sense… | 失手坠落死亡 |
[1:31:27] | falls and dies. | 也只有这样才说得通 |
[1:31:31] | There would have been articles for us, too. | 本来也应该有我俩的死亡报道的 |
[1:31:33] | You’ve got to let this shit go. | 你该放下这些糟心的东西了 |
[1:31:35] | I can’t just pretend that they never existed. | 我不能装作什么都没发生过 |
[1:31:38] | Everyone else who was sent those invitations died… | 所有收到邀请的人都死了 |
[1:31:41] | and whoever sent them is still out there. | 而发出邀请的人还横行于世 |
[1:31:44] | Don’t you want answers? We can find them. | 你就不想搞清楚吗 我们能把他们揪出来 |
[1:31:47] | They rigged the game so that we would lose and we won. | 他们篡改了游戏想让我们输 但是我们赢了 |
[1:31:50] | We beat them at their own game. | 我们在他们自己的游戏里打败了他们 |
[1:31:54] | I didn’t have a lot to go on, but… | 我没有更多的资料了 但是 |
[1:31:57] | the logo… | 那个图标 |
[1:32:00] | it’s an impossible object. | 是一个不可能的构造 |
[1:32:02] | It’s an Escher staircase that turns in on itself. | 是个埃舍尔楼梯 环接到自己内部 |
[1:32:04] | It’s totally unique. | 这是独一无二的 |
[1:32:07] | The numbers are in a pattern on the staircase. | 楼梯上的数字是遵循某种规律的 |
[1:32:10] | 23, 22 in a repeated sequence of right angles. | 23和22在对应的角度上做重复序列 |
[1:32:14] | They’re coordinates… | 他们是坐标 |
[1:32:16] | for an unlisted industrial building | 一个未登记的工业大楼的坐标 |
[1:32:18] | in the middle of Manhattan. | 就在曼哈顿市中心 |
[1:32:19] | They’re hiding in plain sight. | 他们隐匿在众目睽睽之下 |
[1:32:21] | What are we supposed to do with that? | 那我们要怎么做 |
[1:32:23] | – I bought us plane tickets. – Plane tickets? | -我买了两张飞机票 -飞机票 |
[1:32:27] | Two weeks, I’m going. | 在两周后 我去定了 |
[1:32:28] | Zoey, it’s called “survivor’s guilt.” | 佐伊 这叫做幸存者的内疚 |
[1:32:31] | My therapist says that in order to live, you need to move on. | 我的治疗师说你要想继续生活就得向前看 |
[1:32:35] | Moving on doesn’t mean running. | 向前看可不意味着逃跑 |
[1:32:38] | And I’m done running. Are you in? | 而且我也逃够了 你来不来 |
[1:32:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:32:46] | Yeah, I’m in. Let’s do it. | 那就去吧 干他的 |
[1:32:50] | You’re not Jason Bourne, though. | 你又不是杰森·伯恩 |
[1:32:55] | – Okay? – Mm-hmm. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[1:33:02] | Come on. It’s got to be in here. | 不是吧 应该在这的 |
[1:33:09] | Found it! X marks the spot. | 找到了 X标记点 |
[1:33:13] | Come on, come on, where is it? | 快啊快啊 在哪呢 |
[1:33:16] | This has to be it, right? I’ve got the tool! | 肯定是这个了对吧 我拿到工具了 |
[1:33:23] | Right here. It must connect to the bolt we found. | 在这 它肯定能插进这个插销 |
[1:33:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:33:26] | Try it on the door. See if it’ll turn. | 插上试试 看能不能拧的动 |
[1:33:29] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[1:33:32] | – Anything? – It’s not going! | -有反应吗 -没用 |
[1:33:34] | – See if you can turn it. – It’s not working! | -看你能不能转的动 -没用啊 |
[1:33:36] | – Try clockwise. – Clockwise? | -试下顺时针转 -顺时针吗 |
[1:33:37] | – Yeah, clockwise! – Okay. | -对 顺时针 -好的 |
[1:33:40] | – Something happened here. – What? | -这里出来个键盘 -什么 |
[1:33:42] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:33:43] | No, it’s another riddle. | 噢不 又来一个谜题 |
[1:33:45] | “I fly without wings, I cry without eyes.” | 我飞翔没有翅膀 我哭泣没有眼泪 |
[1:33:47] | – What does that mean? – I don’t know. Give me a second! | -这什么意思 -我也不知道 让我想想 |
[1:33:49] | Heads down! | 低头 |
[1:33:52] | Brace for impact! | 准备接受冲击 |
[1:33:55] | – Wait, “cloud”! Try “cloud”! – “Cloud”? | -对了 云 试试云 -云吗 |
[1:33:56] | – Yeah, “cloud.” – Okay. | -对 云 -好的 |
[1:34:00] | Try the door! Come on, let’s go! | 再去开门 快啊 快走 |
[1:34:01] | Pull up. Caution, terrain. Decision height. | 抬高 注意 撞击地面 决断高度 |
[1:34:04] | Terrain, terrain. Pull up. | 撞击地面 撞击地面 抬高 |
[1:34:05] | No, no! Come on! Come on! | 不 不 快啊 |
[1:34:07] | Caution, terrain. Terrain, terrain. | 注意 撞击地面 撞击地面 |
[1:34:08] | Do something! | 做点什么 |
[1:34:10] | Pull up. Decision height. Pull up. | 抬高 决断高度 抬高 |
[1:34:16] | Ending sim. Do you want to reset? | 模拟结束 需要重新开始吗 |
[1:34:20] | No. Good work. We’re ready for game time. | 不了 干得好 我们准备好开始游戏了 |
[1:34:25] | I hurt my goddamn hand on that bolt again, Larry. | 我又因为那个锁 把手弄伤了 拉里 |
[1:34:29] | Deboard the simulator. | 解除模拟 |
[1:34:38] | What’s the probability of survival? | 存活率是多少 |
[1:34:40] | It’s approximately four percent. | 大约百分之四 |
[1:34:42] | Well, it’s not a game if she doesn’t stand any chance. | 好吧 如果一点机会都不留可不叫游戏 |
[1:34:46] | We’ve intercepted her flight information. It’s on. | 我们截获了她的航班信息 游戏开始了 |
[1:34:50] | I’m so glad Zoey got over her fear of flying. | 我很欣慰佐伊能克服她坐飞机的恐惧 |
[1:34:55] | Let’s play again. | 让我们再玩一局吧 |