Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

逃离丹尼莫拉(Escape at Dannemora)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 逃离丹尼莫拉(Escape at Dannemora)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
时间 英文 中文
[01:46] Yo. 喂
[01:49] I’m stuck. 我卡住了
[01:52] Fuck. 操
[01:53] Fuck. Okay. 操 好吧
[02:02] Come on. Quick. 快 快
[02:11] Come on. 快点
[02:12] Come on! Leave the fucking shoe! 快 别管鞋子了
[02:16] Come on, come on. Come on. 快 快 快
[02:18] Fucking go! 快走
[02:20] Come on. 快啊
[02:36] That fucking bitch. 那该死的婊子
[03:38] – Hey, Chuck. – Hey, Governor. -查克 -州长
[03:40] I bet you wish you stayed in aviation. 你肯定希望你留在了空军吧
[03:42] All we had to worry about then was flying into hurricanes. 我们那时只用担心会不会飞进飓风中
[03:45] – Yes, sir. – How the hell did this happen? -是的 -怎么会发生这种事
[03:48] – Honestly, we don’t know. – Where’s the superintendent? -老实说 我也不知道 -狱长呢
[03:50] – Want to talk to him? – That’d be nice. -你想跟他谈谈吗 -那就再好不过了
[03:52] Get me Catherine. 给我联系凯瑟琳
[03:53] Governor, Steve Racette. 州长 我是史蒂夫·雷塞特
[03:55] – Welcome to Clinton. – Yes. -欢迎来到克林顿监狱 -嗯
[04:09] – Off the gate. – Step back. -别靠着门 -退后
[04:14] Halfway down. 在中间
[04:19] Uh, twenty-three. 23号牢房
[04:22] Actually, 22. Here’s 22. 应该是22号 这里就是
[04:30] This was, uh, Inmate Matt’s cell, Governor. 这是囚犯马特的牢房 州长
[04:33] Watch your step, Governor. 小心点 州长
[04:37] That’s a clean cut. 切口很整齐
[04:39] It’s solid metal. 金属很坚固
[04:41] How long do we think they were at it? 他们用了多久切开的
[04:43] Uh, we’re still collecting evidence. 我们还在收集证据
[04:45] This is all pretty fresh for us. 我们也是才发现
[04:47] What’s on the other side? 另一边是什么
[04:49] There’s a catwalk. 一条狭小通道
[04:50] Where’d they go from there? Down? 他们从通道又去了哪 往下走吗
[04:52] – Yep. – And then? -对 -然后呢
[04:54] Then they, uh, cut into a steam pipe. 然后他们切开了一根蒸汽管道
[04:58] Well, I’d like to see that. 我想去看看
[04:59] Well, boss, uh, I think they’re searching down there. 老大 他们应该还在下面搜索
[05:01] Oh, we haven’t completely cleared it down there, sir, 我们还没有搜索完毕 长官
[05:03] so it may be too dangerous. 也许会很危险
[05:05] I’ll be fine. 我不会有事的
[05:07] Unit seven to unit two, 7号小组呼叫2号小组
[05:09] this is en route to your location. 我们即将前往你们所在位置
[05:11] Got it. 收到
[05:14] Dark. 漆黑
[05:15] – May I? – Yes, sir. -能给我用用吗 -当然
[05:20] When was the last time this was searched? 最后一次检查这里是什么时候
[05:22] It’s supposed to be every day, 按理说该每天检查
[05:25] but I haven’t checked the log personally. 但我还没有去查看日志
[05:28] Yeah, we should probably check. 我们该去看看
[05:30] Yes, sir. 明白
[05:31] – Jim. – Right here. -吉姆 -在
[05:32] – Get me Chris Mullavey. – Yes, sir. -把克里斯·莫拉威找来 -收到
[05:34] – Get him down here. – Okay, right away. -让他过来 -这就去
[05:56] Said he’d be in the back on the leg press. 说他会回来练腿
[05:59] Okay. 好
[05:59] I don’t know, doing hack squats. 大概是做哈克深蹲
[06:07] – That him? – Mm-hmm. -那是他吗 -嗯
[06:09] George Armistead? 乔治·阿米斯特德
[06:12] – Jeez. – Yeah? -老天 -什么事
[06:14] Yeah, that’s a whole lot of weight there 对于一个说”无法工作
[06:15] for a man who’s, quote, “Unable to do work 或者除了休息和疗伤 大多活都没法干”的人来说
[06:17] or do most anything except rest and heal.” 你这练的重量可真够重的
[06:22] Shit. 该死
[06:24] Yeah, that’s fraud. 这是诈骗
[06:25] Fraud? 诈骗
[06:26] $3,200 worth. 3200美元
[06:28] That’s grand larceny. 这算是重大侵占他人财产罪
[06:29] Yeah, worker’s compensation fraud, 工伤赔偿诈骗
[06:31] believe it or not, is illegal. 不管你信不信 这是违法的
[06:32] Yeah, affects all New Yorkers. 嗯 会影响所有纽约人
[06:34] Yeah, you want me to explain the whole trickle-down effect? 需要我给你解释下涓滴效应吗
[06:36] Yeah? 喂
[06:38] So am I under arrest here? 我被捕了吗
[06:41] Well, I’m not the police. I’m Catherine Leahy Scott, 我不是警察 我是凯瑟琳·莱希·斯科特
[06:42] inspector general for the state of New York. 纽约州监察长
[06:44] It’s for you. It’s the governor. 州长找你
[06:48] Yes, sir? 你好
[06:51] Seriously, that’s the governor? 真的是州长打来的吗
[06:53] Yeah, that’s the governor. 嗯 是州长
[06:54] Shit. 靠
[06:58] Where? 哪里
[07:02] Morning, Miss Mitchell. 早 米切尔小姐
[07:03] Mrs. Mitchell. 米切尔夫人
[07:05] Sorry. 不好意思
[07:06] So I’m just, uh– everything looks fine. 我… 一切看起来都很正常
[07:10] Gonna give you a prescription for stress– 我会给你开点缓解压力的药
[07:11] the nurse has it outside– 在外面护士那里
[07:13] but I don’t see any reason to keep you here any longer. 不过我认为你没必要再住院了
[07:17] R-really? I… 是吗 我…
[07:20] like, I don’t feel right. 我感觉不舒服
[07:23] I-I think I should stay another day. 我觉得我该再住一天
[07:25] No, honestly, all your labs are normal. 不 真的 你的所有检测结果都很正常
[07:27] But… 可是
[07:29] I want–can’t I have a second opinion or… 我想 不能再找个医生给我诊断吗
[07:32] Look, you can come back if you have another episode, 听着 你要是再发作 你可以回来
[07:35] but if you get some rest, you’ll be fine. 但你只需要休息一段时间 就会没事了
[07:39] Would you excuse me a sec? 失陪一下
[07:45] Lock the doors. 锁上门
[07:46] Turn on the television and see what I’m talking about. 打开电视 看看我在说什么
[07:51] What are you doing up? I was just coming to see you. 你怎么起来了 我刚到
[07:54] He said I gotta go, so let’s go. 他说我得出院了 所以走吧
[07:57] Wait, did you talk to the doctor? 等等 你和医生谈了吗
[08:00] Yes, Lyle. Come on. 谈了 走吧莱尔
[08:33] Is that Kenny Jr.? 是小肯尼找你吗
[08:38] Couple of whirlybirds. 好几架直升机啊
[08:41] You think there’s a forest fire or something? 你说是不是森林火灾之类的
[08:51] Told you. 我就说吧
[08:53] Sorry to interrupt my man Ed Sheeran, 不好意思切断了黄老板的歌
[08:55] but we got something cracking on the news right now– 我们刚收到了突发新闻
[08:57] Don’t you want to hear what that was all about? 你不想听听是什么情况吗
[09:00] Not particularly. 不太想听
[09:02] Could be connected with the, uh, helicopters. 可能和这些直升机有关
[09:26] What’s all this? 怎么回事
[09:51] Knew something was going on. 我就知道有事发生
[09:53] What’d I tell you? 我怎么说的
[09:54] You want anything to drink? 你想喝点什么吗
[09:55] No, no, no. Uh, this will be quick. 不用了 很快就好
[09:57] I’m not gonna take up a lot of your time. 我不会占用你们太多时间
[09:59] As I was saying outside, 我刚在门外说了
[10:00] we’re running down a lot of leads, 我们在调查很多线索
[10:01] and we’re really just trying to figure out 我们只是想搞清楚
[10:03] where these guys might be. 他们可能会去哪里
[10:04] I knew it wasn’t a forest fire. 我就知道不是森林火灾
[10:06] Too many cop cars. 太多警车了
[10:08] So, um, who escaped? 那么 谁越狱了
[10:11] Uh, their names are 名字是
[10:12] Richard Matt and David Sweat. 理查德·马特和大卫·斯威特
[10:14] Holy shit. We know those guys. 我操 我们认识他们
[10:16] – Yeah, yeah, we-we know ’em. – Did– -对对 我们认识他们 -他们…
[10:18] Right, uh, you worked in your shop with them, right? 他们在你的车间工作过 对吗
[10:21] – Yeah. – Right, okay. -对 -好的
[10:23] Well, did-did they ever, uh, 他们有没有
[10:26] say anything or behave in a way 说过什么 或者有什么举动
[10:28] that you might have considered it suspicious or… 让你感到可疑或者…
[10:34] – No. – No? -没有 -没有吗
[10:38] How the hell did they get out of there, anyway? 他们是怎么逃出那里的
[10:40] That’s what I’m thinking. 我也在想这个
[10:41] How did they escape out of that place? 他们是怎么逃出那地方的
[10:43] Well, apparently, they got out somehow, 显然他们设法逃出去了
[10:45] and they’re both pretty dangerous individuals, 而且他们两个是危险人物
[10:47] and right now, they’re running for their lives, 现在他们成了亡命之徒
[10:50] so, you know, however you knew them to be 所以不论他们在监狱里是怎样的人
[10:52] in there, they’re in a lot different circumstances now. 现在情况已经大不相同了
[10:57] Well, where the hell do you think they could’ve went? 你觉得他们能去哪里
[10:59] I mean, they-they can’t have got too far. 他们肯定跑不远
[11:01] Well, neither one of these guys are from the area, 两个都不是本地人
[11:04] which makes it difficult to escape, 这加大了逃跑的难度
[11:06] because where do you go? 能跑去哪儿呢
[11:08] – Yeah, where do you go? – Right. -对啊 能跑去哪儿呢 -没错
[11:09] Yeah. 嗯
[11:12] Yeah. 嗯
[11:15] Um, you think there’s any chance 你们觉得他们有可能
[11:16] they might know where you live? 知道你们的住址吗
[11:18] – No way. – No. -不可能 -不可能
[11:20] – No? No? – No. -不可能吗 -不可能
[11:25] Okay, well, anyway, 好吧 不管怎样
[11:28] I would keep my doors locked, definitely, 我建议你们一定要把门锁好
[11:32] and it might be best to just be careful if you’re going out. 如果要出门的话最好小心点
[11:35] Oh, boy. 天啊
[11:37] So we’re supposed to call you if we remember anything, right? 如果我们想起任何事就给你打电话 对吧
[11:40] Exactly. 没错
[11:42] All right, thank you. 好了 谢谢你们
[11:43] Thanks. 谢谢
[11:49] Phil Osley, detective. 菲尔·欧斯利 警探
[12:37] Go back, go back, go back! 后退 后退 后退
[12:55] Yeah. 好
[12:58] Yeah, we’re coming up now. 好 我们马上就到
[13:01] I don’t know. I’ve never been here. 不知道 我从没去过那里
[13:03] All right. 好
[13:19] Unit ten to control. 10号小组呼叫控制中心
[13:21] Hold all traffic to front gate. 拦住前门所有车辆
[13:22] Catherine Leahy Scott, inspector general. 我是监察长凯瑟琳·莱希·斯科特
[13:24] Stand by. 稍等
[13:25] Good morning. Sergeant Garnier. 早上好 我是加尼尔警司
[13:27] – Nice to meet you. – You just sign right here, -幸会 -在这里签名
[13:28] and I’ll take you to see the governor. 然后我带你们去见州长
[13:29] – Excellent. – Spencer Freedman. -很好 -我是斯宾塞·弗里曼
[13:30] I need all your cell phones. 请把手机都交给我
[13:32] Not mine. 不包括我的
[13:33] Yeah, everyone. 所有人都要上交
[13:34] Really? You just let two guys escape from here, 是吗 你刚让两个人从这里逃出去
[13:36] and now you won’t let the inspector general of the state of New York 现在你不让纽约州监察长
[13:39] – bring her cell phone in? – It’s policy, ma’am. -把手机带进去 -规定如此 女士
[13:41] Okay, whatever. 随便吧
[13:42] I’ll play your little reindeer games. 我就陪你玩一下这个排外小游戏
[13:52] – Danny, wand her, please. – Yup, sure. -丹尼 用金属探测器扫下她 -好的
[13:55] Sir, can I look in your bag? 先生 我能打开看你的包吗
[13:57] – Yeah. – Quickly, please. -好的 -请快点
[13:59] – Can I go through? – Yeah, you’re good. -我能过去了吗 -可以
[14:00] Yeah? 好的
[14:01] So no gaps in the perimeter? 周边没有缺口吧
[14:02] Return to the command post. Advise the operations officer. 返回指挥部 通知行动人员
[14:04] – Major. – Thank you. -警长 -谢谢
[14:06] How was the tour, Governor? 参观得怎么样 州长
[14:07] We need to throw a press conference together right away. 我们需要马上召开新闻发布会
[14:10] Got it. I have everyone in the superintendent’s office. 没问题 所有人都在狱长办公室
[14:11] – Excuse me, Governor. – Catherine. -州长 -凯瑟琳
[14:13] Ever think you’d set foot in this place? 你有想过自己有一天会来这个地方吗
[14:15] No, sir. 没有 先生
[14:17] I saw the whole route. 我看了他们越狱的整条线路
[14:18] Must have taken them months. 一定花了他们好几个月的时间
[14:20] Nobody inspecting anything. 却没有任何人察觉
[14:23] You think they had help? 你认为他们有帮手吗
[14:24] Currently, we have over 200 law enforcement officers in the area. 目前有超过200名执法人员在此区域搜寻
[14:27] 查尔斯·盖斯警长 纽约州警
[14:27] No stone is being left unturned. 我们会把这片区域翻个底朝天
[14:29] You never know what the person next to you 你永远不知道你身边的人
[14:30] is thinking or planning, and this proves it. 在想什么或计划什么 这件事就是证明
[14:33] I mean, who would’ve know those two guys 谁会想到那两个人
[14:35] were escaping out of that place? 要从那地方逃出去
[14:37] Maybe two of the most normal guys in there. 他们也许是那里最普通的两个人
[14:39] They weren’t normal. 他们才不普通
[14:40] Oh, sure they were. I know those guys. 他们当然普通 我了解那些家伙
[14:41] You could talk to them. 你可以和他们交谈
[14:43] – We got food. – All right. -我们带了食物 -好
[14:47] Kenny. 肯尼
[14:48] All right, come on, girls. Get in here. 好了 来吧 姑娘们 进来
[14:51] You know what the fucking sad thing is? 你知道让人伤心的是什么吗
[14:53] You know they’re gonna fire Racette, 他们会炒了雷塞特
[14:55] and he was actually cleaning that place up. 他其实把那地方打理得挺好的
[14:58] I heard he requested a lockdown yesterday. 我听说他昨天请求了一级防范禁闭
[15:00] They turned him down ’cause of overtime. 因为加班问题 他们拒绝了他的请求
[15:03] They don’t even have any fucking leads. 他们甚至还毫无头绪
[15:05] Well, you don’t know that. 这可不好说
[15:07] They don’t know where to look. 他们不知道该去哪找
[15:08] Knowing them, they don’t even have the brains to kill ’em. 我了解他们 他们甚至连杀他们的脑子都没有
[15:12] I think they should keep them alive, find out what happened. 我认为他们应该抓活的 这样才能弄清发生了什么
[15:14] Oh, they’d say anything. 他们会信口开河的
[15:16] This facility was built in 1865, so… 这座监狱建于1865年
[15:19] Tilly, could I, uh, see you in the kitchen for a second? 蒂莉 能和你到厨房说几句吗
[15:24] …it, uh, was an elaborate plot, 这是一起精心策划的越狱
[15:28] and we went back and, uh, 我们查看了他们的逃跑路线
[15:30] we pieced together what they did. 弄清楚他们做了什么
[15:32] It was elaborate. It was sophisticated. 他们的越狱计划复杂周密
[15:35] It encompassed drilling through steel walls… 包括钻开钢筋混凝土墙壁
[15:37] You know, uh, I was thinking, uh… 我在想…
[15:40] What? 什么
[15:41] You should probably tell the cops about that painting you got. 你也许该告诉警察你收到的那幅画
[15:44] – What? – The one Matt gave you. -什么画 -马特给你的那幅
[15:47] Why the fuck would I do that? 我为什么要这么做
[15:48] Has his fingerprints on it. 上面有他的指纹
[15:49] So? 所以呢
[15:50] So fingerprints are the number one way they find people. 指纹是警察找人的最好方法
[15:54] Lyle, they’re prisoners. 莱尔 他们是囚犯
[15:57] Their fingerprints are on file. 他们的指纹都被记录在案的
[15:58] What the fuck would they do with them, anyway? 而且他们要指纹有什么用
[16:00] They could… find a fingerprint on a tree, 他们可能会在一棵树上发现一个指纹
[16:04] and then when they match it, 如果匹配上了
[16:06] they’ll know which way they’re going. 就知道他们往哪边跑了
[16:08] They’re not in the trees! 他们不在树林里
[16:09] They’re probably already on a beach in Mexico. 他们可能已经在墨西哥的沙滩上了
[16:12] What would they be doing in Mexico? 他们去墨西哥做什么
[16:14] I don’t know. Maybe because it doesn’t suck ass 不知道 也许是因为住在墨西哥
[16:16] to live in Mexico. 没那么糟
[16:19] Uh, the state police are here… 州警正在这里…
[16:21] You think it sucks ass to live here? 你觉得住在这里很糟吗
[16:23] …in their partnership, working… 协同进行…
[16:26] Hey, why are you mad at me? 你为什么对我发火
[16:27] You take me for granted, you know that? 你不把我当回事 你知道吗
[16:29] Find the two individuals 找到两位逃犯
[16:30] and return them to prison. 将他们押送回监狱
[16:32] That’s the first order of business, 这是目前的首要任务
[16:34] and we’re working on that. 我们正为此努力
[16:36] These are dangerous people, 两名逃犯都是亡命之徒
[16:37] and they’re nothing to be trifled with. 我们必须打起十二分的警惕
[16:40] We’re asking for the help of the people across the state. 我们请求州内各地群众的帮助
[16:43] We want the help of the public. 我们希望得到公众的帮助
[16:44] We want New Yorkers exercising 我们希望纽约州人民能践行
[16:46] that spirit of community that makes New York so special. 使纽约州如此独特的那种团体精神
[16:51] We have pictures posted of these two individuals. 我们已经公布了两位逃犯的照片
[16:54] If you see them, if you know anything, 如果你看见了他们 如果你有线索
[16:56] if you’ve heard anything, 或者有所耳闻
[16:57] please contact the state police 请尽快联系州警方
[16:59] or your local police as soon as possible. 或者当地警方
[17:03] The state police outlined the operation 州警方介绍了目前正在进行的
[17:05] that they’re going through to find the escapees 搜寻两位逃犯的行动
[17:07] as well as the Department of Corrections, 包括惩教局
[17:10] which has deployed extraordinary troops 也已经部署了大量人员
[17:13] and extraordinary resources 以及众多资源
[17:14] to be part of this collective effort. 参与了这次联合行动
[17:17] It’s very important that we locate these individuals. 务必要找到这两位逃犯
[17:21] They are dangerous… 他们十分危险…
[18:04] That’s Clinton. 那是克林顿镇
[18:07] Bright motherfucker. 你这个聪明鬼
[18:14] And that must be Chazy Lake… 那一定是谢齐湖
[18:18] …which means Canada… 这意味着加拿大…
[18:21] …is about 25 miles that way. 大概在往那个方向40公里的地方
[18:37] Gonna cut that bitch up into tiny little pieces, 我要把那个婊子切成小碎块
[18:42] like cubed ham. 像火腿粒一样
[18:58] How far you think her house is from here? 你觉得她的房子离这有多远
[19:08] We’re not going there. 我们不去那里
[19:12] Who said anything about going there? 谁说要去那里了
[19:18] But now that you mention it… 但既然你提了
[20:34] Well, police have been everywhere here. 警方正在四处搜寻
[20:35] There have been snipers, FBI agents, forest rangers 派出了狙击手 联调局探员与林警
[20:39] searching through fields such as the one behind me, 搜寻我身后这样的地方
[20:41] and they finally did confirm that they were looking 他们终于确认是在寻找
[20:44] for Richard Matt and David Sweat, 理查德·马特和大卫·斯威特
[20:45] who escaped from prison recently. 最近越狱的两个人
[20:48] Police began swarming the streets in this area just last night. 从昨晚起警察开始对这片区域进行地毯式搜查
[20:51] On Tuesday, busloads of officers showed up 周二 数百名警察出现在
[20:53] on the rural roads along Willsboro in Essex… 埃塞克斯威尔斯伯勒边的乡道上
[20:56] – Where you going? – We need groceries. -你要去哪 -买杂货
[20:58] …heavily armed officers …全副武装的警察们
[20:59] searching in northern New York, where… 正全力搜索纽约北部
[21:02] I’ll get my .38. 我去拿枪
[21:04] The video uploaded on Facebook shows… 上传至脸书的视频显示
[21:07] Signature, 签名
[21:07] customer service desk. 服务台
[21:09] Customer service desk, signature, please. 请到服务台签名
[21:11] Wouldn’t mind one of those, uh, 我可不介意来一份
[21:14] pot pies. 肉馅饼
[21:15] Yeah, those are pretty good. 嗯 那些很好吃
[21:22] Ah, be right back. Pick up some DiGiornos. 我马上回来 你拿点冷冻披萨
[21:24] Yeah. 好
[21:26] Hello. 你好
[21:27] Hey, what’s up? 怎么了
[21:29] It’s, uh, Joyce Mitchell. 我是乔伊斯·米切尔
[21:30] – You come by the house the other day. – Right, right. -你那天来过我们家 -对对
[21:32] – How you doing? – Look, don’t get mad, okay? -你怎么样 -听着 别生气
[21:37] Uh, okay. 好
[21:38] I was just afraid of losing my job. 我只是怕丢了工作
[21:42] I think I might be in a little bit of trouble. 我觉得自己可能有麻烦了
[21:46] Um, all right. 行吧
[21:48] Anyway, what I want to tell you is, I gave him a– 总之我想告诉你 我给他
[21:50] You know, before you go any further, 在你继续说下去之前
[21:52] I-I think it’s a good idea to read you your rights. 我觉得你最好知道你有什么权利
[21:56] – What? – Pepperoni or supreme? -什么 -意大利辣香肠还是至尊披萨
[21:59] Supreme, Lyle. Just keep shopping. 至尊披萨 莱尔 接着买东西
[22:02] – Sorry. – I-it’s no big deal. -抱歉 -没事
[22:04] I just think it’s a good idea for your own protection. 这是为你好
[22:07] Okay? So, um, 明白吗
[22:09] you have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[22:11] Anything you say can and will 你所说的任何话
[22:13] be used against you in a court of law. 都可能成为呈堂证供
[22:15] You have a right to talk to a lawyer 你有权聘用律师
[22:17] and have them present during questioning. 并在警察问询时让他们在场
[22:19] If you can’t afford a lawyer, 如果你请不起律师
[22:20] one will be appointed to you, free of charge. 法庭将会为你免费指派一位
[22:23] You can exercise these rights at any time 你可以随时行使这些权利
[22:25] and not answer any questions. 并不回答任何问题
[22:27] All right? Do you understand 好吗 你明白
[22:29] these rights that I have explained to you today? 我刚和你解释的这些权利吗
[22:33] – Yes. – Okay, good. -明白 -很好
[22:35] Uh, I-is that it? 就这些吗
[22:35] Yes, that’s it. That’s it. 是的 就这些 就这些
[22:37] Okay. Am I under arrest? 好的 我被捕了吗
[22:39] No, no, you’re not under arrest. 不不不 你没有被捕
[22:42] Anyway, so what is it that you wanted to tell me? 对了 刚才你想告诉我什么
[22:45] Well, just not a big deal. I just… 其实不是什么大事 我只是
[22:48] I gave him a picture 我给了他一张照片
[22:50] to make a painting for my husband for our anniversary. 让他为我丈夫画一幅画 庆祝我们的结婚纪念日
[22:56] This is Richard Matt we’re talking about. 你是在说理查德·马特吗
[22:59] Yeah. 是的
[23:01] And, uh, did you give him anything in return? 作为回报你有给他什么东西吗
[23:05] Oh, no. 没有
[23:16] You have my card, right? 你有我的名片 对吧
[23:17] If you remember anything else, can you give me a call? 如果你记起其他事情 能打电话给我吗
[23:20] Okay. 好的
[23:21] Okay. 好的
[25:47] Let’s do it. 我们过去吧
[25:50] Go around. 绕过去看看
[25:53] Fuck that. 去他的
[26:01] Yo, bad fucking idea. 这太不明智了
[26:24] It’s empty. 里面没人
[26:42] It’s all good in the hood, wood. 一切都很好
[26:46] Yo, don’t get too comfy. We’re leaving in 20 minutes. 别把这当家了 我们20分钟后走
[26:49] Gotcha. 收到
[26:53] Oh, shit, yeah. 靠 太好了
[26:54] Look at this. 看看这些
[26:57] Oh, look at all this shit. 看看这些玩意儿
[27:02] Holy shit. 我了个去
[27:09] Fuck yeah. 太棒了
[27:13] Fuck. 靠
[27:29] What’s that? 那是什么
[27:35] What was that? 那是什么
[28:12] Yo, just one. 就拿一瓶
[28:16] Don’t cheat yourself, man. 别欺瞒自己 老兄
[28:17] Treat yourself. 款待自己
[28:30] Uh, when did you first commence employment 你从什么时候开始第一次在
[28:31] at Clinton Correctional? 克林顿监狱工作
[28:33] August 24, 1987. 1987年8月24日
[28:35] And what title did you hold? 你是做哪个岗位
[28:37] I had several jobs over that time frame. 这些年我调过好几次岗
[28:39] North yard, I worked in the mess hall, 北操场 食堂
[28:42] I worked in the school, 我还在监狱学校里工作过
[28:43] and then I was tailor shop escort. 后来我在缝纫车间做押送警卫
[28:46] Mm-hmm, and can you describe, in general, 你可以大概说一下
[28:48] your responsibilities as escort to the tailor shop? 在缝纫车间做押送警卫的职责吗
[28:51] Yeah. I patrol…the industry. 好 我巡视工厂
[28:54] I go from all the shops. I patrol…the school. 我会去所有的车间 我巡视…监狱学校
[28:58] If an inmate needs an escort, 如果有犯人需要押送
[29:00] whether it be, uh, to the hospital or the block, 不管是去医疗室还是回监区
[29:04] then that’s when I would perform that task. 我就会执行这个任务
[29:06] Okay, well, I want to ask you 有个情况
[29:08] about a circumstance surrounding… 我想问你…
[29:12] there was a delivery of meat made to Matt. 给马特递送肉的事
[29:15] Do you recall? 你记得吗
[29:16] Yes. 记得
[29:18] Mm-hmm, and-and how did that happen? 这是怎么回事
[29:21] She told me there was meat in the shop freezer for Matt. 她跟我说车间冰箱里有给马特的肉
[29:24] Who is “She”? “她”是谁
[29:25] Joyce Mitchell. 乔伊斯·米切尔
[29:28] Joyce Mitchell. And you’re sure it was Joyce 乔伊斯·米切尔 你肯定是乔伊斯
[29:30] who approached you first and not Matt? 而不是马特先找你的
[29:32] Yes. 对
[29:33] Okay, continue. 好 接着说
[29:36] I took it out of the freezer and gave it to Matt. 我从冰箱里拿出来转交给了马特
[29:40] Did she say why she was giving Matt meat? 她说过为什么要给马特肉了吗
[29:43] No. 没有
[29:44] Did you ask her why she was giving Matt meat? 那你问过她为什么要给马特肉了吗
[29:46] No. 没有
[29:48] Did that seem unusual? 难道这事很寻常吗
[29:51] I knew we were in a gray area with the meat. 我知道肉的事是属于灰色地带
[29:56] Okay, but she never explained why she was giving Matt 但她从来没说过为什么要拿给马特
[29:59] – a huge chunk of meat? – No. -一大块肉吗 -是的
[30:01] – And you did not ask? – No. -而你都没问一句 -是的
[30:04] I told her that she shouldn’t be doing this, 我告诉她不应该这么做
[30:06] what-what she was doing was wrong. 她这样做是不对的
[30:07] She needed something, she should go through me, 如果她需要什么东西 她应该请示我
[30:09] because that wasn’t the protocol, 作为一个女人那样做
[30:11] for a woman to be doing that. 是不符合规定的
[30:15] So it’s okay if you were doing it but Joyce, not so much. 所以如果是你这样做就可以 而乔伊斯就不行
[30:18] – Yes. – Mm. -对 -嗯
[30:20] And why is it okay if you’re doing it? 那为什么你做就可以呢
[30:32] Well… it’s not okay. 我做也不可以
[30:38] 纽约州监察长办公室 纽约州警对乔伊斯·米切尔的问话 二零一五年六月六日
[30:42] 男性声音: 你从来没有投诉过他们吗 米切尔夫人: 没有
[30:42] This is unbelievable. 太难以置信了
[30:43] 哈特先生: 你对斯威特心生爱意还是只对马特有 米切尔夫人: 什么 哈特先生: 对斯威特还是只对马特
[30:43] I know. 是啊
[30:46] Is she in custody? 她被关起来了吗
[30:48] She’s about to be. 快了
[30:50] How did they get her to make four different statements? 他们怎么会让她做出四份不同的口供呢
[30:54] They said she just keeps coming in. 他们说她不停地来
[31:05] My own pioneer woman. 我家的先锋女
[31:10] Makes me happy when you cook. 你每次做饭都让我很开心
[31:13] Damn it, Lyle! 讨厌 莱尔
[31:15] Let me help. 我来帮你
[31:16] Just back off. 走开
[31:18] No-ie no. 别来
[31:19] Don’t eat it. You’ll get salmonella. 别吃 你会感染沙门氏病菌的
[31:22] Ruckus! 闹闹
[31:23] Go, boy. Go, go. 走开
[31:31] I’m lucky. 我很幸运
[31:33] I’m lucky. 我才幸运呢
[31:35] How much time we got on that chicken? 那只鸡要烤多久
[31:37] Supposed to check it in an hour. 一小时后要来看一下
[31:54] What do they want? 他们来干嘛
[32:00] You want me to get rid of them? 需要我把他们赶走吗
[32:01] I think you told them enough already. 我觉得你已经跟他们讲得够多了
[32:03] They’re coming to take me away now. 他们是来把我带走的
[32:05] What? 什么
[32:06] – They are. – No, they’re not. -就是的 -不是
[32:09] They’re coming to take me away 他们是来把我带走的
[32:10] ’cause they think I did it. 因为他们认为是我干的
[32:11] Did what? 干了什么
[32:13] Ms. Mitchell, can you please just come to the door? 米切尔夫人 请你到门口来
[32:16] No, we’re coming! We’re coming. 我们这就来
[32:18] Look, sweetheart, just let me talk to them, all right? 亲爱的 让我跟他们谈谈 好吗
[32:19] I’m sure whatever it is, they-they got the wrong guy. 我肯定他们是搞错了
[32:21] You have to take the chicken out in an hour. 过一个小时你得把鸡拿出来
[32:25] You prick it with a fork. 你用叉子戳一下
[32:26] If the juices are pink, then you have to put it in 如果汁水还是粉色的 就把它放回去
[32:29] Another 15 minutes. 再等15分钟
[32:30] All right. You can’t come in here without a warrant. 够了 没有搜查令你们不能进来
[32:34] Good evening, Joyce. 晚上好 乔伊斯
[32:36] I’m gonna have to put you under arrest. 我得逮捕你
[33:01] Tilly! 蒂莉
[33:02] Mrs. Mitchell! 米切尔夫人
[33:04] Mrs. Mitchell! 米切尔夫人
[33:14] Mrs. Mitchell! 米切尔夫人
[33:19] Mrs. Mitchell! 米切尔夫人
[33:22] – Mrs. Mitchell! – Mrs. Mitchell! -米切尔夫人 -米切尔夫人
[33:37] Jeez. 老天
[33:56] – Yeah, sure. – Okay. -没问题 -好的
[33:57] We have a lot of stuff to go over. 我们有好多东西要过呢
[33:58] I’ll, uh, be in in a minute. 我马上就进来
[33:59] All right. 好的
[34:02] Hi. Joyce? 你好 乔伊斯
[34:05] – Hello. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[34:07] Spencer Freedman. 斯宾塞·弗里曼
[34:09] I’m the executive deputy inspector general. 我是副执行监察长
[34:11] I’m gonna bring you in here to answer a few questions. 我要在里面问你几个问题
[34:13] Is there anything I can get for you–coffee, water? 需要喝杯咖啡或水吗
[34:16] No, I don’t need anything. 不 我什么都不需要
[34:18] Okay. All right, well, if you’ll just follow me, please. 好 那就请跟我过来吧
[34:25] Thank you. You can wait in the hallway. 谢谢 你可以在走廊里等
[34:31] It’ll just be a moment. 一会就好
[34:33] Sure I can’t get you anything? 确定什么都不需要吗
[34:36] Okay. 好吧
[34:52] Hi. I’m Catherine Leahy Scott. 你好 我是凯瑟琳·莱希·斯科特
[34:57] Nice to meet you, Joyce. 很高兴认识你 乔伊斯
[34:59] Everybody calls me Tilly. 大家都叫我蒂莉
[35:01] Tilly it is. 那就蒂莉好了
[35:03] Joyce is my mother’s name. 乔伊斯是我妈的名字
[35:06] When you call me Joyce, 你叫我乔伊斯的话
[35:07] I feel like you’re talking to my mother. 我会感觉你在和我妈说话
[35:10] Is your mom still with us? 你妈妈还健在吗
[35:14] Good. 很好
[35:16] I love knowing my mom’s just a phone call away. 知道打个电话就能联系到我妈让我安心
[35:18] I already talked to the cops. 我已经和警察谈过了
[35:21] Four times in seven days, I understand. 7天里谈了4次 对吗
[35:26] Yeah, so what is this? 嗯 那这是干什么
[35:28] Let’s not get into any details 等速记员来了
[35:30] until the stenographer gets here. 我们再说细节
[35:32] I mean, even though it’s all taped, 尽管都有录音
[35:34] it’s actually more accurate– this girl especially. 但这样更准确 尤其是这姑娘
[35:36] She’s been with me 15 years. 她跟着我15年了
[35:38] I did a comparison, 我有做过比较
[35:39] and I was right. 事实证明我是对的
[35:42] Are you with the state police? 你是州警派来的吗
[35:45] Please, no, I’m the inspector general for the state of New York. 怎么可能 我是纽约州监察长
[36:00] Ha! Let me check it. 让我先闻闻
[36:06] Fuck. 操
[36:09] It’s no good. 这水不好
[36:14] Yo! You’re gonna– 喂 你会
[36:16] gonna get fucking sick, bro. 你会得病的 兄弟
[36:26] Fuck. 操
[36:33] Don’t fucking listen to me. 他妈的不听算了
[37:51] You broke the fucking window. 你把窗户打破了
[37:56] Oh, they got satellite TV. 他们这儿有卫星电视
[37:58] Will you put a branch in it, at least? 你好歹也得插根树枝在里面吧
[38:00] Make it look like an accident? 好让这看上去像是意外
[38:02] The pitcher is actually closer to you. 投手其实离你更近了
[38:04] It looks to give the perception that he’s closer to you, 目的是让你觉得他离你更近了
[38:07] which makes that fastball– 这使快速球
[38:08] that running fastball a little bit more effective. 使快速球变得更有效
[38:21] We should’ve waited for night. 我们应该等到晚上的
[38:24] Fuck that. 管他的
[38:26] I haven’t seen a helicopter in four days. 我已经四天没看到过直升机了
[38:33] …Richard Matt and David Sweat …理查德·马特和大卫·斯威特
[38:35] to the forests of Vermont. 已逃到了佛蒙特州的森林
[38:36] Authorities now tell CNN 现在权威人士告诉CNN
[38:38] they believe the two men 他们确信大约两周前
[38:39] who escaped Clinton Correctional Facility 从克林顿监狱逃出的
[38:42] almost two weeks ago 两名囚犯
[38:43] are not headed to Mexico as previously reported 并未像之前报道的那样逃往墨西哥
[38:45] but instead are likely hiding somewhere in the forests 而是有可能藏在了佛蒙特州
[38:48] – of Vermont. – See? -森林中的某处 -看到了吗
[38:49] Jake Tapper says they’re looking for us in Vermont. 杰克·塔帕说他们在佛蒙特州找我们
[38:53] So we can relax. 我们可以放松一下了
[38:54] …the convicted killers made plans 这两名已定罪的杀人犯计划
[38:55] to head to Vermont after getting out. 在越狱后前往佛蒙特州
[38:57] Wanna watch myself on TV. 想看自己上电视吗
[39:03] And now we take you to a CNN exclusive. 现在我们将带来CNN独家报道
[39:05] Joyce Mitchell’s son, Kenny Mitchell, 乔伊斯·米切尔的儿子 肯尼·米切尔
[39:08] still standing by his mother 在她因帮助两名囚犯越狱而被捕后
[39:09] after her arrest for helping the two men escape. 仍然支持他的母亲
[39:12] She is not the kind of person who is one… 她不是那种…
[39:15] You hear that? They fucking got her. 听到了吗 他们抓住她了
[39:19] …to let these guys escape from prison. …会让这些家伙越狱的人
[39:20] – Good. – Uh, my mom -好 -我妈妈
[39:23] definitely wouldn’t have had an affair against my father 绝对不会背着我爸爸搞婚外情
[39:26] and definitely wouldn’t be with an inmate. 更加不会跟一个囚犯搞
[39:27] There’s just no truth to that. 这完全是无稽之谈
[39:29] Oh, yeah? I’ll give you this, Kenny. 是吗 我告诉你 肯尼
[39:31] She didn’t fuck just one inmate. 她可上过不止一个囚犯
[39:36] Um, she’s a good mom, and, uh, 她是个好妈妈 而且
[39:39] she wouldn’t be involved in anything like that. 她不可能跟这种事扯上关系
[39:40] TV goes off after dark. 天黑以后关电视
[39:42] Puts off too much light. 不然太亮了
[39:44] You can, um, 你可以
[39:46] ask anybody in Malone. 去问马隆的任何一个人
[39:48] You ask about my parents. 打听我父母的情况
[39:55] Matt wrote, quote, “Dream fulfilled” 马特曾写下”美梦已成真”
[39:58] just a few years ago. 就在几年前
[40:00] Matt sent Mulligan a portrait of Mulligan’s sister. 马特送给了穆里根一幅穆里根姐姐的画
[40:02] It shows his sister as she looked 它看起来和他姐姐一模一样
[40:04] shortly before she died of cancer. 就是他姐姐患癌症去世前不久的样子
[40:07] It certainly provokes sentiment. That’s for sure. 这肯定会让人伤感 毫无疑问
[40:11] Mulligan was released and has worked to turn his life around. 穆里根早已获释并改变了自己的人生
[40:14] He says these paintings show a talent 他说这些画展示了一种天赋
[40:16] that Matt will never be able to fully make use of. 但马特总是无法好好利用这种天赋
[40:20] There’s some humanity in him. 他的内心深处还存有一丝人性
[40:22] There’s a dark side. 他有黑暗的一面
[40:23] Sure, there’s a dark side, 他确实有黑暗面
[40:25] and that’s–that’s what the public is portraying, 这也是他留给公众的印象
[40:28] but there’s also a very human side to Richard Matt. 但理查德·马特也有非常人性的一面
[40:32] Over the past four years, 在过去的四年多时间里
[40:33] Matt sent more than ten paintings to Mulligan, 马特寄了十多幅画给穆里根
[40:36] including an oil-on-canvas portrait of Hillary Clinton. 其中包括希拉里·克林顿的布面油画肖像
[40:40] I think he captured her. 我觉得他把她画得惟妙惟肖
[40:42] There’s no question about that. The look that she has. 毫无疑问 她的神情
[40:45] Court documents also allege that Matt gave some of his artworks 法院文件还宣称马特把一些画作
[40:48] to prison guard Gene Palmer in return for tools. 给了狱警吉恩·帕尔默 以换取工具
[40:52] You know, Gene is a collector. 吉恩是收藏家
[40:56] Richard Matt’s partner in the daring escape is David Sweat, 理查德·马特大胆越狱的搭档是大卫·斯威特
[40:59] the man who shot and killed a Broome County sheriff’s deputy in 2002. 他于2002年枪杀了一位布鲁姆县的副警长
[41:03] The pair are thought to be hiding… 警方认为两人藏在…
[41:05] There you are, bro. 是你哦
[41:06] I didn’t kill that fucking cop. 我没杀那警察
[41:08] …the woods in Bristol, Vermont… 佛蒙特州布里斯托的森林里
[41:10] I know. 我知道
[41:12] I didn’t chop that old man up, either. 我也没有肢解那老头
[41:15] It was that motherfucking crackhead Nick. 是那个瘾君子尼克干的
[41:19] …and with the two killers still at large… 因为两个杀手仍然在逃
[41:21] Made a deal with the cops. 他和警察达成了协议
[41:22] …asking residents to be vigilant and to lock their doors. 要求居民保持警惕 并锁上门
[41:25] An interesting coincidence. 一个有趣的巧合
[41:26] One of my producers just told me 我的一个监制刚告诉我
[41:28] that it’s David Sweat’s birthday today. He’s 35 years old. 今天是大卫·斯威特35岁生日
[41:32] Kristin Kelly, channel three news. 我是《三频道新闻栏目》的克里斯汀·凯利
[41:34] Have you ever thought about investing in gold? 你有想过投资黄金吗
[41:36] Are you a financial planner with clients interested in gold? 你是一个客户对黄金有兴趣的理财规划师吗
[41:44] Sorry I didn’t get you anything. 抱歉没给你准备礼物
[41:47] I’m convinced the market’s gonna crash. 我坚信市场会崩溃
[41:51] Yeah, remember, we gotta leave before it gets light. 记住 我们得在天亮前离开
[41:55] I remember the ’70s… 我记得70年代
[41:59] Gold’s a perfect investment for my son’s future. 投资黄金对我儿子的未来是一个完美选择
[42:06] Oh, Jesus. 老天
[42:13] What? What? 怎么了 怎么了
[42:16] Dude, you fucking killed it in there. 老兄 厕所臭死了
[42:20] What do you want? I got sick. 我有什么办法 我不舒服
[42:23] I told you not to drink that fucking water. 我叫你别喝那水的
[42:26] Man, you gotta clean that up. That’s evidence. That’s DNA. 你得去清理干净 那是证据 是DNA
[42:31] No way. I’m not cleaning it up. It’s gross. 没门 我才不要清理 恶心
[42:35] You clean it up. 你去清理
[42:38] I am not cleaning up your fucking shit. 我才不会清理你的屎
[42:45] Then I guess it’s not getting cleaned up. 那就都别清理了
[42:50] I challenge you to find better appliances 你有本事去找一个比威尔逊电器中心
[42:52] at a better value than Wilson’s Appliance Center. 更好更实惠的地方
[42:56] We turn our attention to Republicans 接下来我们把视线转移到
[42:58] who are running for president in 2016. 参与竞选2016年总统的共和党
[43:00] For that discussion, Daniel Halper, The Weekly Standard. 为此我们请来了《旗帜周刊》的丹尼尔·哈珀
[43:03] He’s their online editor. Thanks for joining us. 他是他们的在线编辑 谢谢加入我们
[43:22] Jesus. 老天
[43:34] Oh, God. 天啊
[44:05] Sadly, 遗憾的是
[44:08] the American dream 美国梦
[44:11] is dead. 破灭了
[44:14] But if I get elected president, 但我要是当选总统
[44:17] I will bring it back, 我将把美国梦带回来
[44:19] bigger and better 比以往
[44:22] and stronger than ever before, 更大 更好 更强
[44:25] and we will make American great again. 我们会让美国再次伟大
[44:29] Thank you. Thank you very much. 谢谢 非常感谢
[44:32] By Donald Trump when he entered the Republican presidential race… 唐纳德·特朗普 他加入到共和党总统竞选时…
[44:45] Grab a shot. 拿上一杯
[44:54] No, I’m good. 不用了
[45:05] Fuck that. 去他妈的
[45:09] I wanna make a toast. 我想祝酒
[45:13] Grab a shot. 拿上一杯
[45:28] To David Sweat 敬大卫·斯威特
[45:30] on his 35th birthday. 在他35岁生日
[45:34] Many happy returns of the day. 生日快乐
[45:48] Yes, sir. 好了
[46:17] Look what I found. 看我找到了什么
[46:31] Where’d you get that? 你在哪找到的
[46:32] It was in the shitter. 厕所里面
[46:37] Well, we got ourselves a plan now. 我们有计划了
[46:40] Find a road… 找到一条路
[46:43] …stop a car, 拦下一辆车
[46:44] we’ll be in Canada in 45 minutes. 45分钟后就能到达加拿大
[46:48] You just want to kill some people, 你打算杀人
[46:50] leave some bodies in the middle of the road? 然后把尸体扔在马路中间吗
[46:54] Why’d you pick up that gun for? 那你干嘛把这枪捡来
[47:29] Come out! 出来
[47:33] Who are you? 你是谁
[47:38] Dolly, stay! 多莉 别跑
[48:17] Jesus Christ. 老天
[48:23] She was, uh, 她…
[48:25] friendly with them two guys, 她和那两人关系比较好
[48:27] and, uh, some people might wanna 有的人或许想
[48:31] make a connection there. 把他们联系起来
[48:32] “She was a home wrecker before she was 在传言她协助两个囚犯越狱之前
[48:34] the alleged accomplice to a pair of jail breakers. 她就已经是个破坏家庭的小三
[48:37] Joyce Mitchell was a serial cheater, 乔伊斯·米切尔是个连环出轨者
[48:39] her ex-husband told The Daily News on Wednesday. 她前夫周三告诉《每日新闻》
[48:42] ‘I loved her. She was my wife, 我爱她 她是我妻子
[48:44] and then all of a sudden, she cheated,’ 然后突然间 她就出轨了
[48:45] – Kenny Barille said.” – Mitchell, you have a visit. -肯尼·巴瑞尔说 -米切尔 有人来看你
[48:47] “‘She screwed up everything. 她搞砸了一切
[48:49] We had a son, and we had a nice house and everything.’ 我们有个儿子 有个漂亮的家 什么都有
[48:52] Asked if it was possible if the woman he knew as Tilly 在被问到他认识的蒂莉是否可能
[48:55] could have fallen for convicted killer Richard Matt, 爱上杀人犯理查德·马特时
[48:58] Barille quickly agreed.” 巴瑞尔不假思索就点头了
[49:03] Oh, my sweetheart. 亲爱的
[49:08] Yeah, uh, we couldn’t make bail, Mom. 我们没法保释你 妈
[49:14] Why? Why? 为什么 为什么
[49:19] Ten grand is a lot of money. 一万不是个小数目
[49:23] They didn’t want to help you, did they? 他们不想帮你 对吗
[49:26] Some did. It just wasn’t enough. 有的人帮了 但是不够
[49:30] I’m sorry. I tried. 我很抱歉 我尽力了
[49:31] I even put up my boat as collateral. 我甚至把我的船拿去做抵押物了
[49:34] I really don’t need a guilt trip right now, Kenny. 你没必要让我感到愧疚 肯尼
[49:39] You know how hard I am on myself. 你知道我对自己有多苛责
[49:47] Well… 好吧
[49:50] do you want to know how Dad’s doing? 你想知道爸爸怎么样吗
[49:52] Yes. 想
[49:55] He doesn’t believe any of the stories that are out there. 他不相信外面流传的那些谣言
[49:59] What stories? 什么谣言
[50:02] – You know. – There he is! -你知道的 -他出来了
[50:03] Do you know which of the inmates 你知道你妻子
[50:05] your wife was having an affair with? 是和哪个囚犯在偷情吗
[50:08] Do you plan on leaving her? 你打算离开她吗
[50:09] Do you know about the escape? 你知道他们的越狱计划吗
[50:14] But don’t worry. He’s standing by ya. 不过别担心 他选择支持你
[50:18] Well, you say that like it’s a bad thing. 你说得好像这是坏事一样
[50:24] Well, are they true? 谣言是真的吗
[51:07] Hey, did you know that when I was 12 years old, 你知道我12岁的时候
[51:10] I ran away from my foster home on a horse I stole? 我偷了一匹马 从寄养家庭里逃出来吗
[51:17] Yeah. 是的
[51:20] I spent a week in the woods, alone. 我一个人在林子里待了一周
[51:30] Just me and that horse. 就我和那匹马
[51:36] Man, that horse ate even when I didn’t. 我饿着肚子 还要保证它有食物
[51:44] But then one day, he got spooked. 然后有一天 它受到了惊吓
[51:49] Threw me off. 我从它背上摔下
[51:57] I was knocked out. 昏了过去
[52:07] But when I woke up, 等我醒过来
[52:11] that horse… 那匹马
[52:15] …he wasn’t there. 不见了
[52:20] Yep. 是的
[52:35] I knew she wasn’t gonna show up. 我就知道她不会出现
[52:40] And how did I know? 我怎么知道的
[52:44] Micro-expressions. 微表情
[52:54] Micro-expressions. 微表情
[52:59] You can smile with your mouth 你可以用嘴微笑
[53:03] but not with the rest of your face, 但脸上其他部位不行
[53:06] and she did that. 她这么做了
[53:08] Yeah. 是的
[53:10] When someone is angry, 当一个人生气的时候
[53:13] – they don’t always act angry. – Yo, come on, man. -他们不一定会表现出来 -别说了行吗
[53:16] People come out to their cabins on Thursday, so shut the fuck up. 人们周四的时候会到他们的小屋来 闭嘴吧
[53:27] Yo, come on, bro. Let’s go. 快点走吧
[53:32] Grape-flavored gin. How about that? 葡萄味金酒 怎么样
[53:35] Gotta be pretty fucked up to drink this one. 得有多惨才会喝这个
[53:41] Yo, get up. 起来
[53:43] Get up. 起来
[53:46] Ah, chiquita. 小姑娘鸡尾酒
[53:48] Yo, get up. 起来
[53:57] I said get the fuck up. 我叫你起来
[54:06] Dave… 大卫
[54:08] you repress your rage, you know that? 你总是压抑你的愤怒 你知道吗
[54:15] That’s how people get the cancer. 人们就是因为这样患上癌症的
[54:20] I’m not gonna die out here because you got drunk. 我可不要因为你喝醉了而死在这儿
[54:27] Do you hear me? 听到了吗
[54:29] I am not 我不要
[54:30] going to fucking die out here with you, man. 和你一起死在这里
[54:38] You’re not gonna die because of me. 你不会因我而死
[54:41] You’re gonna die because of that bitch. 你会因为那个贱人而死
[54:45] Yeah, Tilly. 是的 蒂莉
[54:46] – Really? – Tilly. -是吗 -蒂莉
[54:48] – Yeah. – Yeah, Tilly. -嗯 -嗯 蒂莉
[54:51] It’s not her, bro. 不是她 哥们
[54:54] It’s you. 是你
[55:00] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这样
[55:07] Why the fuck are you doing this? 你他妈为什么要这样
[55:11] We’re so close! 我们就要成功了
[56:21] David. 大卫
[56:23] David. 大卫
[56:26] Strawberries. 草莓
[56:41] I’ll remember. 我会记住的
[56:53] It’s been crazy. 最近太疯狂了
[56:59] Yeah? 是吗
[57:01] All right, copy that. 好的 收到
[57:03] Yeah, will do. 我会的
[57:10] That’s our ride. 那就是我们的车
[57:16] Bro, you shoot a cop, they’ll kill us. 你要是杀警察 他们会杀了我们的
[57:28] Let’s go. 我们走
[58:19] Dave. 大卫
[58:32] David. 大卫
[58:47] Dave! 大卫
[58:54] Dave! 大卫
[58:56] Dave! 大卫
[58:59] Dave! 大卫
[1:09:00] Down there. Let’s go. 那下面 我们过去吧
[1:09:23] Are you in the woods? 你在林子里吗
[1:09:24] Yeah. Behind cover. 是的 到掩护后面去
[1:09:26] Behind the line, guys. 到林子外面去
[1:09:42] Yo, Louie, you hear that? 路易 你听到了吗
[1:09:47] All right, B1, received. I got the helo in sight. B1 收到 我看到直升机了
[1:09:50] – Hold it up. – Roger that. -等着 -收到
[1:09:52] Let’s go! 出发
[1:09:55] Watch our six! We have a helicopter. 注意后方 直升机来了
[1:10:03] All right, B1 to command post… B1呼叫指挥所
[1:10:05] I want everybody else out here. 所有人都去找
[1:10:14] Stay focused on the wood line. 留意林子边缘
[1:10:15] – Watch your six. – Eyes up! Eyes up! -注意后方 -注意 注意
[1:10:28] BORTAC, we need a team leader right over here. 边境巡逻战术组 这里需要一个领队
[1:10:41] All right, B1 to command post, B1呼叫指挥所
[1:10:42] BORTAC’s entering the wood line. 边境巡逻战术组要进入树林了
[1:10:44] B1 to all tactical units… B1呼叫所有战术小组
[1:10:47] …state police SORT, FBI HRT, 州警特种作战与响应小组 联调局人质援救小组
[1:10:49] Vermont state police, be advised: 佛蒙特州警 请注意
[1:10:51] BORTAC is entering the wood line at this time. 边境巡逻战术组即将进入树林
[1:10:55] We got a tactical team entering the woods. 有战术组要进入树林
[1:10:59] Heads on a swivel, men! 留意四周
[1:14:03] Police! Let me see your hands! 警察 让我看到你的手
[1:14:05] Show me your hands! Police! 让我看到你的手 警察
[1:14:07] Show me your hands! 让我看到你的手
[1:14:08] Police! Let me see your hands! 警察 让我看到你的手
[1:14:10] Show me your hands! Police! 让我看到你的手 警察
[1:14:12] Police! Show me your hands! Show me your hands! 警察 让我看到你的手 让我看到你的手
[1:14:14] Hands now! Hands! 把手伸出来 快
[1:14:16] Hands, hands, hands! 手伸出来 手伸出来
[1:14:22] – Bound up! – Bound up! -上前 -上前
[1:14:29] All units, this is BORTAC. Shots fired. 全体小组 这里是边境巡逻战术组 有开火
[1:14:32] One subject with shotgun. Down hard. 目标拿着猎枪 身受重伤
[1:14:36] Major Guess to BORTAC, copy. 警长盖斯呼叫边境巡逻战术组 收到
[1:14:38] One down hard. 一人身受重伤
[1:14:39] Can you identify the subject? 你能辨认出目标吗
[1:14:41] Affirmative. Subject Matt. 确认 是目标马特
[1:15:58] For Magistral quality, 想要玛吉斯特拉尔质量
[1:15:59] Magistral installation, Magistral service, 玛吉斯特拉尔安装 玛吉斯特拉尔服务
[1:16:01] and nothing to pay before 2019, 2019年前一分不用给
[1:16:03] in greater Montreal, it’s fenetresmagistral.Com. 在大蒙特利尔区 请登录玛吉斯特拉尔窗户官网
[1:16:07] I’m Dave Andrews. A dramatic new development tonight. 我是戴夫·安德鲁斯 今晚有新的重大发展
[1:16:10] We’ve learned that Dannemora prison escapee Richard Matt 我们得知丹尼莫拉监狱越狱囚犯理查德·马特
[1:16:12] has been shot and killed. 已被击毙
[1:16:14] There’s now a foot chase for David Sweat. 现在警方在徒步追踪大卫·斯威特
[1:16:16] The incident occurred after the pair 这次事故发生在
[1:16:18] tried to hijack a camper by shooting at it. 两人试图用枪劫持一个野营者之后
[1:16:20] That brought a massive response from state police and CERT teams, 因此州警连同社区危机反应小组展开大规模搜捕
[1:16:24] who descended on the area. 突袭这一区域
[1:16:26] Matt was shot by a U.S. Border Patrol agent 马特被美国边境巡逻员击中
[1:16:29] after refusing to drop a shotgun he had pointed at him. 因为他拒绝放下手中的猎枪
[1:16:32] U.S. Marshals, state police, and all involved 现在美国法警 州警全都
[1:16:34] are now chasing David Sweat on foot. 加入到徒步追捕大卫·斯威特的行动中
[1:16:36] Matt, whose birthday was yesterday, 马特 昨天是他的生日
[1:16:38] had just turned 49. 刚刚满49岁
[1:16:40] Stay tuned for updates on this breaking story. 请持续关注这一爆炸新闻的最新消息
[1:16:44] Fuck. 操
[1:16:51] Fuck. 操
[1:19:43] Hey, what are you doing? 你干什么
[1:19:47] I’m cool, bro! 我没事 哥们
[1:19:49] Hey, come here. What are you doing here? 过来 你在这儿干什么
[1:19:51] Let me see your hands. 让我看到你的手
[1:19:58] Oh, shit. B-1-0-1, foot pursuit. 见鬼 B101 徒步追捕
[1:20:01] Coveytown Road down in Constable. 康斯特布尔的康维敦路
[1:20:03] Get down! Get down! 趴下 趴下
[1:20:05] I don’t got a weapon! I don’t got a weapon! 我没有武器 我没有武器
[1:20:07] Let me see your hands! 让我看到你的手
[1:20:10] – Get on the ground! – I don’t… -趴到地上 -我没…
[1:20:14] If you don’t get on the ground, I’m gonna shoot! 再不趴到地上 我就开枪了
[1:20:18] I’m telling you, I’m gonna shoot! 相信我 我要开枪了
[1:20:20] Stop! Get on the ground! 站住 趴下
[1:20:23] I’m gonna shoot! 我要开枪了
[1:21:03] 2-B-2-4 to B-1-0-1. 2B24呼叫B101
[1:21:06] I’m responding. What’s your location? 收到信息 你的位置是
[1:21:08] 2-B-2-4, out on Coveytown Road. 2B24 康维敦路
[1:21:20] Let me see your hands. 让我看到你的手
[1:21:23] They don’t work. 手动不了了
[1:21:25] Don’t fucking move. 别动
[1:21:27] I’m gonna die. 我要死了
[1:21:29] Maybe. Don’t move. 也许 别动
[1:21:39] B101 B-1-0-1,
[1:21:41] I got suspect… 抓到嫌疑人
[1:21:43] at guard here, 被我控制住了
[1:21:44] north alfalfa field. 紫苜蓿田野北边
[1:21:53] …inmate David Sweat had been shot and captured 囚犯大卫·斯威特中枪被捕
[1:21:55] just a few miles from where I now stand. 就在离我这里几英里远的地方
[1:21:58] We understand he was shot in a town a few miles 我们得知他是在加拿大边境以南的
[1:22:00] south of the Canadian border, the town of Constable. 一个小镇被击中 康斯特布尔镇
[1:22:03] We don’t have all the details… 没有全部细节
[1:22:04] …ending the three-week hunt for the two prisoners, 结束了对两名从丹尼莫拉监狱越狱的
[1:22:07] – who escaped from Dannemora… – With pinpoint accuracy, -囚犯的三周追捕 -精确位置
[1:22:09] Sergeant Cook hit David Sweat from almost 100 yards away. 警司库克在近90米开外出击中了大卫·斯威特
[1:22:13] …23 days when he was captured. 距离他越狱已过了23天
[1:22:15] Right now, he is being treated inside of a hospital… 现在他在医院接受治疗
[1:22:19] David Sweat is in critical condition 大卫·斯威特生命垂危
[1:22:21] at Albany Medical Center, and he has not… 住在奥尔巴尼医疗中心 他还没有…
[1:22:41] Hi. 你好
[1:22:42] I’m Catherine Leahy Scott. 我是凯瑟琳·莱希·斯科特
[1:22:47] I’m the inspector general for the state of New York. 纽约州监察长
[1:22:51] Okay, so you and your partner split up. 你和你搭档分开了
[1:22:57] Yeah. 是的
[1:22:58] Mm-hmm, and when was that? 什么时候分开的
[1:23:03] Three or four days ago. 三四天前
[1:23:05] And why did you split up? 为什么分开
[1:23:15] You know, the state police thought 州警以为
[1:23:16] he might have killed you in the forest. 他可能在森林里把你杀了
[1:23:20] They said that? 他们这么说的
[1:23:22] Well, yeah. They got to him 是的 他们抓到了他
[1:23:23] and saw that you weren’t with him, 而你没跟他在一起
[1:23:26] and he had the kind of background that would make you wonder. 再加上他的过往历史 难免让人怀疑
[1:23:31] That fat piece of shit was slowing me down. That’s why we split up. 那死胖子拖我后腿 所以我们才分开的
[1:23:35] Hey, watch it. 注意点
[1:23:38] I can handle a four-letter word, Officer. Thank you. 这种脏话我还是能应付的 警官 谢谢
[1:23:43] I’ve been in the tunnels. 我有去过隧道
[1:23:46] Yeah? 是吗
[1:23:47] Yeah, that’s my main focus right now. 对 那是我现在调查的主要对象
[1:23:49] How did you pull this off? How did you plan it? 你怎么做到的 你怎么计划的
[1:23:53] The ventilation system you came up with is very impressive. 你想出来的通风系统很厉害
[1:23:58] Yeah? 是吗
[1:24:01] Well, I had to hot-wire the fan, 我不得不用电线短路的方法开启了风扇
[1:24:04] which was actually pretty challenging 挺不容易的
[1:24:06] because I had already jerry-rigged 因为我已经在同一条电路上的
[1:24:08] another light I had found on the same circuit. 另一盏灯上用了这招
[1:24:10] Can you tell me how you found your way to the pipe? 你能告诉我你是怎么找到管道的吗
[1:24:15] Good sense of direction, good memory. 好的方向感 好的记忆力
[1:24:18] Takes time, though. 这可很费时间
[1:24:20] Couple weeks. 花了好几周
[1:24:22] Two brick walls. 两道砖墙
[1:24:29] If you believe you’re gonna get out… 如果你相信你能逃出去
[1:24:34] …those are just obstacles. 那这些只是小障碍物而已
[1:24:38] And is Matt 那么马特
[1:24:39] down there with you at any point? 有和你一起在下面挖通道吗
[1:24:43] No. 没
[1:24:46] I mean, a couple times, 有几次
[1:24:47] maybe once, before we left. 也许就一次 在我们离开前
[1:24:52] He didn’t like that pipe, though. 不过他不喜欢那个管道
[1:24:56] Well, this is all your idea. You’re doing all the work, right? 这是你的主意 你做了所有的工作 对吗
[1:25:03] More or less. 差不多吧
[1:25:06] It said in the report that you made it out the night before. 报告里说你在前一晚就逃出去了
[1:25:13] Dry run. 作为演习
[1:25:14] Right. 好的
[1:25:16] And why did you go back in? 那你为什么要再回去
[1:25:19] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[1:25:21] Well, you would’ve gotten away 如果只有你自己的话
[1:25:24] if you were on your own. 你本可以逃走的
[1:25:26] You went, what, 21 miles in 21 days with him 你在21天里和他走了21英里
[1:25:29] and 18 miles 没有他的时候
[1:25:31] in two days without him. 你在两天里走了18英里
[1:25:35] Shit, I guess I was moving pretty fast. 天 我想我走得还挺快的
[1:25:38] Yeah, almost made it to Canada. 是啊 差点就到加拿大了
[1:25:48] I never even thought to leave him. 我从来没想过丢下他
[1:25:51] Excuse me? 你说什么
[1:25:54] I never… 我从来
[1:25:56] thought to leave him. 没想过丢下他
[1:26:00] I gave him my word, 我和他保证过
[1:26:02] and in prison, that’s all you got. 而在监狱里 这就是一切
[1:26:10] So you were friends. 所以你们是朋友
[1:26:25] …I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:26:34] I got the governor. 州长来电
[1:26:35] Okay, thank you. 好的 谢谢
[1:26:36] Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 稍等 我马上就回来
[1:28:01] Hi. 嗨
[1:28:04] You look like the Hamburglar. 你看起来像是汉堡神偷
[1:28:13] You look skinny. 你看起来好瘦
[1:28:17] Haven’t been hungry. 我一直不饿
[1:28:23] Your lawyer said, uh, 你的律师说
[1:28:27] gonna be three years. 会判三年
[1:28:30] Three to seven. 三到七年
[1:28:39] Said you could get, uh, 还说你可以去
[1:28:41] Bedford Hills. 贝德福德希尔斯监狱
[1:28:44] Get out of town, like you wanna. 离开这座城市 就像你希望的那样
[1:28:54] I miss you, Lyle. 我想你 莱尔
[1:29:03] Do you miss me? 你想我吗
[1:29:15] I knew you were having an affair on me. 我知道你劈腿了
[1:29:20] You know how I knew? 你知道我是怎么知道的吗
[1:29:22] When you started ordering off the… 当你开始在王室炒菜中餐馆
[1:29:25] diet menu at King’s Wok. 点减肥餐的时候
[1:29:33] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:29:38] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:29:43] Could’ve ended up dead. 我本可能会死掉的
[1:29:47] You didn’t, ’cause… 你没有 因为
[1:29:49] I couldn’t go through with it. 我没法把那计划进行到底
[1:29:51] No? W-why not? 没法 为什么
[1:29:55] Maybe ’cause I still love you. 也许因为我还爱你
[1:30:09] Are you gonna wait for me? 你会等我吗
[1:30:20] There’s a lot to talk about. 还有很多要商量的
[1:30:24] I’ll see you at the court tomorrow. 我们明天在法庭上见
[1:31:06] Yeah, yeah, thanks. 好的 好的 谢谢
[1:31:20] hey, would… would you do me a favor? 嗨 你能帮我个忙吗
[1:31:23] Would you listen to this and tell me what you think about it? 你能听下这个然后告诉我你怎么想吗
[1:31:27] It’s for when I have to give my statement to the judge. 这是我要念给法官的陈述声明
[1:31:32] Okay. 好的
[1:31:35] “Please allow me to start by saying 请允许我首先
[1:31:37] how much remorse I have for everything that’s happened 对我协助马特和斯威特的越狱
[1:31:41] with my part in Matt and Sweat’s escape. 所做的一切表示懊悔
[1:31:44] I’m 51 years old. 我今年51岁了
[1:31:46] This is by far the worst mistake i’ve ever made in my life. 这是目前为止我犯下的最糟糕的错误
[1:31:51] I not only let myself down but my family. 我辜负了我和我的家人
[1:31:55] I love them more than life itself, Your Honor. 我爱他们超过一切 法官大人
[1:31:59] None of this was ever my intentions. 这一切都不是我的本意
[1:32:03] I’m not a bad person. 我不是个坏人
[1:32:07] I realize I need to be responsible for my actions, 我意识到我需要为自己的行为负责
[1:32:12] but I am hoping you will have mercy on me, Your Honor.” 但我希望您能宽恕我 法官大人
[1:32:24] My lawyer said 我的律师说
[1:32:26] I have to sound apologetic. 我得表现得充满歉意
[1:32:33] Does…does that sound apologetic to you? 你觉得这听起来有悔改之意吗
[1:32:40] It’s worth a shot. 值得一试
[1:32:44] Hey, um… 那个
[1:32:47] sometimes I like to throw an inmate a little party 有的时候我喜欢在囚犯离开的前一天晚上
[1:32:49] the night before she gets out of here. 为她办个小派对
[1:32:54] Something you’d be interested in? 你感兴趣吗
[1:33:06] I’ll be around. Think about it. 我一直都会在 考虑一下
[1:34:06] 在第一次听证会上 假释裁决委员会驳回了她的假释申请 并称这与社会福利相矛盾
[1:34:26] 吉恩·帕尔默承认运送违禁品以及渎职的罪名 坚称不知情越狱计划
[1:34:34] 在服刑完六个月有期徒刑中的四个月刑期后 他改名换姓并离开了这里
[1:34:47] 莱尔·米切尔依旧住在马隆附近 他在等着蒂莉服刑结束然后接她回家 他会定期去探望她
[1:35:08] 大卫·斯威特被转到了纽约州水牛城附近的温德监狱 单独监禁 并受到24小时视频监控
逃离丹尼莫拉

Post navigation

Previous Post: 逃离丹尼莫拉(Escape at Dannemora)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 亢奋(Euphoria)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

逃离丹尼莫拉(Escape at Dannemora)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme