时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:35] | Broome County to all units: stand by for an all-points bulletin. | 布鲁姆县警局通告全员 准备收听全境通告 |
[01:38] | APB as follows: | 全境通告如下 |
[01:40] | be on the lookout for a late-model pickup truck | 注意一辆新款小型卡车 |
[01:42] | believed to be used in the Mess Fireworks burglary, | 该车被认为用于梅斯烟火盗窃案 |
[01:45] | unknown registration, three white males, traveling north. | 车辆信息不明 三名白人男性 向北行进 |
[02:43] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[02:45] | What are you doing up? | 你怎么没睡 |
[02:48] | Yeah, I do. | 嗯 对 |
[02:52] | Ten slabs. | 10片 |
[02:56] | Ah, just smoke it on the grill already. | 你放在烤架上烤就是了 |
[03:00] | Yes, it’s safe. It’s 200 degrees. | 安全的 就200华氏度 |
[03:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:11] | Well, I think it’s gonna be a lot of people. | 我觉得会来很多人 |
[03:15] | So it’s better to… | 所以最好 |
[03:16] | better to have too much food than too little. | 多准备食物总比少准备好 |
[03:20] | Aunt Jackie said she’s coming. | 杰基姨妈说她会来 |
[03:23] | Your sister always turns up with some guy who can eat. | 你妹妹总是带着大胃男来 |
[03:28] | Uh, what about last year, | 还记得去年吗 |
[03:30] | the guy with the mustache who cleaned us out? | 那个小胡子男人把菜都吃光了 |
[03:35] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[03:37] | Well, ten, uh–ten slabs goes quicker than you think. | 10片很快就会吃光的 |
[03:46] | Patrol 828 to dispatch. I was out of the car for zero five. | 巡警828至调度处 我下车了五分钟 |
[03:50] | Got any traffic for me? | 有情况需要我吗 |
[03:53] | Negative traffic for you. | 没有情况 |
[03:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[03:56] | Oh, hey, Cathy, uh, Carolyn and I | 对了凯茜 卡洛琳和我 |
[03:58] | are having a little thing at the house tomorrow, | 明天要在家办个小派对 |
[04:00] | just ribs and sparklers, that sort of thing, | 肋排和烟花之类的 |
[04:03] | if you feel like it. | 如果你想来的话 |
[04:05] | Yeah, what time? | 好啊 什么时候 |
[04:07] | You know what? Uh, let me let you go. | 等等 我得挂了 |
[04:09] | I got a possible 11-92 out Honey Hollow Road. | 我在蜂蜜谷街发现疑似酒驾 |
[04:12] | – Will advise. – Copy that. | -之后回复 -收到 |
[04:29] | What are you doing, lady? | 你在干什么 女士 |
[05:07] | Your license and registration, please. | 请出示你的驾照和车辆注册证 |
[05:11] | Dad. | 爸 |
[05:12] | Hey. Sorry, Officer. | 抱歉 警官 |
[05:15] | – This is actually her first time behind the wheel. – It’s okay. | -这是她第一次开车 -没关系 |
[05:18] | Uh, you have a learner’s permit? | 你有学习驾照吗 |
[05:20] | – Yeah. Um, Dad, you have my purse. – Right. | -有 爸 我的包在你那 -对 |
[05:24] | – Uh, I think I have the registration in the glove box. – All right. | -车辆注册证应该在杂物箱里 -好的 |
[05:28] | Let me take a look at it. | 给我看看 |
[05:40] | – Happy birthday. – Thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[05:43] | Uh, you two know she’s not supposed to be driving at night? | 你们俩知道她不应该在晚上开车吗 |
[05:46] | – Shit. – Nicole. | -靠 -别说脏话 |
[05:48] | – Sorry. – And, you know, | -抱歉 -还有 |
[05:49] | if a police officer puts his flashers on behind you, | 如果警察在你后面打开警灯 |
[05:53] | you’re supposed to pull over, right? | 你应该靠边停车 知道吗 |
[05:55] | Yeah. Yeah, I know. I-I just got scared. I’m so sorry. | 对 我知道 我被吓到了 对不起 |
[05:58] | Listen, Officer, th-this is my fault. | 警官 这是我的错 |
[06:01] | I-is there any way I can take the responsibility? | 能让我来承担责任吗 |
[06:04] | Technically it is your responsibility. | 这确实是你的责任 |
[06:07] | Right. | 对 |
[06:09] | I think maybe, until you get your license, | 在你拿到驾照前 |
[06:12] | just stick to daylight hours | 只在白天开车 |
[06:13] | and maybe start off in a parking lot or something. | 而且最好在停车场之类的地方练 |
[06:16] | – Yeah, okay. – Gotcha. | -好的 -明白了 |
[06:19] | So am I gonna get a ticket? | 你要给我开罚单吗 |
[06:22] | Unfortunately I can’t give you a ticket till you have a license. | 很遗憾 等你拿到驾照后我才能给你开罚单 |
[06:26] | – Thank you, Officer. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 警官 -谢谢你 |
[06:28] | Tell your dad to teach you how to parallel park. | 让你爸教你怎么侧方停车 |
[06:30] | It’s a lost art. | 这是门失传的手艺 |
[06:31] | – Thank you. – Have a good night. | -谢谢你 -晚安 |
[06:32] | You too. | 晚安 |
[06:34] | – Switch it up, okay? – Oh, my God, Dad, I swear. | -我们换个位置 -天啊 爸 别说了 |
[06:37] | I didn’t even want to do this. So embarrassing. | 我本来都不想开的 太丢人了 |
[06:55] | Sheriff patrol 828 to county. | 828号巡警呼叫县警局 |
[06:57] | I’m looking all over for this debris and I’m not finding it. | 我一直在找那堆垃圾 但就是找不到 |
[07:00] | Never mind. Found it. | 当我没说 我找到了 |
[10:30] | Sorry I didn’t wake up. | 抱歉我没醒来 |
[10:32] | It’s the air conditioner. | 都怪这空调太暖和了 |
[10:34] | Just unplug it. | 那把插头拔了吧 |
[10:36] | Are you nuts? | 你傻吗 |
[10:37] | That’s the best gift you’ve ever given me. | 这是你送过我的最好的礼物 |
[10:46] | Did you remember to get the ketchup and the mustard? | 你记得买番茄酱和芥末酱了吗 |
[10:51] | Yup. | 买了 |
[10:55] | And my sister texted. | 我妹妹发短信给我了 |
[10:58] | She is bringing a guy. | 她要带上一个男伴 |
[11:00] | – No. – Shut up. | -不 -别说话 |
[11:21] | Do you have time? | 你有空吗 |
[11:25] | Shit. | 该死 |
[11:27] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:28] | No, you’re right. | 不 你是对的 |
[11:32] | Rain check? | 等你有空了再说吧 |
[11:34] | See you in a couple hours. | 几小时后见 |
[11:37] | You should go back to sleep. | 你该再睡会儿 |
[11:39] | I mean if you can. | 我是说如果你睡得着的话 |
[11:40] | You asshole. | 你太坏了 |
[12:57] | Police! | 警察 |
[12:59] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[14:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:36] | Shit, man. He’s still alive. | 靠 他还活着 |
[14:42] | Come on, man. Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 走吧 赶紧离开这里 |
[15:43] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[15:45] | Mr. Rickerson. | 瑞克森先生 |
[15:46] | It’s Ricky. | 我是理查 |
[15:48] | R-Ricky? Uh, what are you doing here? | 理查 你来做什么 |
[15:51] | Uh, just… I just wanna– | 我…我只是想… |
[15:53] | I just feel bad. I wanna– I-I just wanna talk. | 我很过意不去 我想…我想和你聊聊 |
[15:58] | Listen, uh, not-not right now, okay? | 听着 现在不行 好吗 |
[16:01] | Why don’t you come down to the shop tomorrow | 不如你明天来店里 |
[16:03] | and we can talk then? | 我们到时再聊 |
[16:05] | Well, I’d like to apologize in person, | 我想当面向你道歉 |
[16:09] | and, uh, I’d like to do it now | 而且我想现在就道歉 |
[16:12] | while I got up the courage, you know? | 趁我现在鼓起了勇气 |
[16:20] | Look, Ricky– god. | 听着 理查 天啊 |
[16:24] | – Where’s the wife? – She-she’s dead. | -你妻子呢 -她…她去世了 |
[16:27] | Jesus Christ, Ricky. | 天啊 理查 |
[16:30] | That’s right. She’s dead. | 对啊 她去世了 |
[16:33] | God damn you, fucker. | 去你妈的 混蛋 |
[16:36] | Hey, I know you have a safe here. | 我知道你家里有个保险柜 |
[16:39] | Where’s the money? | 钱放哪了 |
[16:40] | The only safe’s down at the shop. | 只有店里有保险柜 |
[16:42] | And it’s just for-for documents. | 而且是用来放文件的 |
[16:44] | Who told you I have a safe? | 谁告诉你我有保险柜的 |
[16:47] | Ricky. | 理查 |
[16:48] | Where’s the $10,000 stacks, Mr. Rickerson? | 你把一万块放哪了 瑞克森先生 |
[16:50] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[16:52] | Ricky, what the fuck you doing? Motherfucker. | 理查 你在做什么 王八蛋 |
[16:56] | Go, you son of a bitch. | 滚开 你这个狗娘养的 |
[16:58] | Fucking bitch! | 狗东西 |
[17:03] | Where’s your basement? | 你的地下室在哪 |
[17:05] | Goddamn. | 该死的 |
[17:06] | Where’s the basement? | 地下室在哪 |
[17:12] | Motherfucker. | 王八蛋 |
[17:21] | Well, maybe the safe is in the basement. | 也许保险柜在地下室里 |
[17:23] | I told you I don’t have a goddamn safe, | 我说过了我没有保险柜 |
[17:25] | you fucking cocksucker. | 你这个混蛋 |
[17:59] | How’d you hear about this guy? | 你从哪打听到这个家伙的 |
[18:03] | Fired my ass a couple weeks ago. | 他几周前把我炒了 |
[18:05] | Dude, what, you fucking know him? | 老兄 什么 你认识他 |
[18:08] | He likes to hire ex-cons. | 他喜欢雇有前科的人 |
[18:10] | You know, I-if you fucking know this dude, | 要是你认识这个家伙 |
[18:12] | you should have worn, like, a mask or something. | 你就应该戴个面罩什么的 |
[18:15] | He’s a con himself. | 他自己就是个罪犯 |
[18:17] | He’s been embezzling from his own company for years. | 他挪用自己公司的钱很多年了 |
[18:21] | Which is where all this money comes from. | 这些钱都是这么来的 |
[18:24] | And that’s why he’s not gonna say shit to any cops. | 所以他不会跟条子说什么 |
[18:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:35] | Pull over. | 靠边 |
[18:39] | – Come on, come on. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -就这 -好 好 |
[18:53] | Pop the trunk. | 把后备箱打开 |
[19:14] | I can’t, dude. | 我不行了 |
[19:17] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好 好 好 |
[19:20] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[19:21] | Where’s the money? Where’s the money? | 钱在哪 钱在哪 |
[19:23] | I’m sorry. I-I didn’t wanna fire you. | 抱歉 我也不想炒了你的 |
[19:27] | – Ah, Jesus Christ. – Your PO, they called me, right? | -有完没完 -是你的保释官打给我的 好吗 |
[19:30] | – I don’t care about that. – Wanted to know… | -我不管那些 -他要了解 |
[19:33] | how you’re doing w-with your drinking. | 你的酗酒情况怎么样了 |
[19:36] | I don’t care about that, Mr. Rickerson. | 我不管那些 瑞克森先生 |
[19:38] | I just want the money. | 我只要钱 |
[19:41] | There’s no money. | 我没钱 |
[19:43] | Really? Okay. | 真的吗 好吧 |
[19:45] | – Okay, listen. – Come on, Ricky. | -好吧 听好了 -求你了 理查 |
[19:48] | – Please, there’s no money. – Where’s the money? | -饶了我吧 我没钱 -钱在哪 |
[19:50] | I have no money. | 我没钱 |
[19:52] | There’s no money, huh? | 没钱是吧 |
[20:00] | – Okay. – There’s no money. | -好吧 -我没钱 |
[20:02] | – Where are the $10,000 stacks? – I swear to God there’s no money. | -那一万块呢 -我对天发誓我没钱 |
[20:05] | There’s no money, Rick, please. | 没钱 理查 求你了 |
[20:09] | Now, listen to me. | 听好了 |
[20:11] | Where is the money? | 钱在哪 |
[20:19] | You motherfuckin’– you piece of shit. You fucker. | 你他妈的人渣 你这个混蛋 |
[20:23] | I’ll kill you, you fuckin’– | 我要杀了你 你这个 |
[20:28] | You son of a bitch! Cocksuck– | 婊子养的 操你妈 |
[21:10] | Go, go, go. | 走 走 走 |
[21:12] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 走 走 走 |
[21:17] | Ah, just like that. Just like that. | 对了 对了 |
[21:52] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[22:08] | Fuck, we’re out. | 操 没了 |
[22:22] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[22:23] | All right, come on. Get in. | 好了 上车 |
[22:29] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好啊 -嗨 |
[22:34] | Get the fuck in. | 快上车 |
[22:36] | All right, get to work. | 好了 开工 |
[22:42] | Got a light? | 有火吗 |
[22:49] | We can do 700. | 700块 |
[22:51] | I’ll get you the rest later. | 等会再给你剩下的 |
[22:52] | That’s all you got? | 就这些吗 |
[23:00] | Cool painting. | 画不错 |
[23:05] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[23:07] | – You like it? – Yeah. | -喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[23:11] | You wanna see something really cool? | 想看看真正带劲的吗 |
[23:14] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[23:17] | I think so. | 好啊 |
[23:24] | Vic… | 维克 |
[23:26] | pop the trunk one time. | 打开后备箱 |
[23:39] | – Oh, my God. – What do you think? | -天呐 -你觉得怎么样 |
[23:41] | You want to touch it? | 想摸摸吗 |
[23:45] | Hush. That’s fucked up, Ricky. | 这太操蛋了 理查 |
[24:28] | Mr. Rickerson. | 瑞克森先生 |
[24:30] | Mr. Rickerson. | 瑞克森先生 |
[24:34] | Are you gonna give us the money or what? | 你还要不要把钱交出来了 |
[24:39] | Twe… | 两 |
[24:40] | twe… | 两 |
[24:42] | $27,000… | 两万七 |
[24:47] | savings. | 存款 |
[24:55] | And how did you get it? | 这钱怎么来的 |
[25:00] | Did you embezzle it? | 是你贪污的吗 |
[25:05] | The $27,000, Mr. Rickerson. | 两万七千美元 瑞克森先生 |
[25:09] | Did you embezzle it? | 是你贪污的吗 |
[25:11] | Savings. | 积蓄 |
[25:15] | My… life savings. | 我…一生的积蓄 |
[25:20] | Saved it? | 你攒下的 |
[25:21] | Yeah. Saved it. | 是啊 攒下的 |
[25:29] | Hey, Vic. | 维克 |
[25:31] | Vic. | 维克 |
[25:33] | – What? – Get over here. | -干嘛 -过来 |
[25:39] | What? | 干嘛 |
[25:41] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[25:42] | – It’s all fucked up. – What is? | -全他妈搞砸了 -什么搞砸了 |
[25:46] | I think the fucking money thing is a fucking rumor. | 我感觉说他贪污的事可能是个误传 |
[25:49] | – Shit! – Yeah. | -靠 -是啊 |
[25:51] | Ricky. | 理查 |
[25:53] | Ricky. | 理查 |
[25:56] | You let me go. | 你放了我 |
[25:57] | I won’t tell anybody. | 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[26:02] | What, you’re not gonna talk? | 你不会跟别人说 |
[26:07] | How are you gonna explain how you got hurt? | 那你怎么解释你的伤呢 |
[26:12] | My hands–garage. | 我的手 在车库弄的 |
[26:15] | Yeah, but what about your face? What about your face? | 那你的脸呢 你的脸呢 |
[26:18] | Fuck, I-I get drunk. | 我经常喝醉 |
[26:20] | Why you gonna lie? | 你干嘛要撒谎 |
[26:23] | – Why you gonna lie? – So you… you don’t get in trouble. | -你干嘛要撒谎 -这样你就不会有麻烦了 |
[26:28] | – Oh, you gonna do it to protect me? – Yeah. | -你是要保护我啊 -对 |
[26:30] | You’re gonna protect me after everything I did to you? | 我对你做了这些而你还要保护我 |
[26:33] | And you’re gonna protect me? Shut the fuck up! | 你还要保护我 给我闭上嘴吧 |
[26:36] | Shut the fuck up! | 给我闭上嘴 |
[26:38] | Shut the fuck up. | 给我闭上嘴 |
[26:43] | Pick him up. Lift him up. | 把他抬起来 |
[26:50] | Shut the fuck up. | 给我闭上嘴 |
[26:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:54] | Yeah, you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[26:58] | My mistake was fucking believing your fucking rumor. | 我的错误就是相信了关于你的流言 |
[27:02] | Your fucking mistake was being honest. | 你的错误就是太实在 |
[27:06] | But now you’re lying to me. | 可是你现在跟我撒谎 |
[27:09] | And I can’t keep track of you, man. | 我可没法随时跟着你 老家伙 |
[27:32] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[27:41] | Ricky. Ricky. | 理查 理查 |
[27:45] | Something’s fucked up, man. | 出事了 老兄 |
[27:47] | He’s not, like, breathing or-or moving or anything, man. | 他没气也不动了 |
[27:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:08] | Oh, fuck. | 我靠 |
[28:15] | – Shit. – Oh, well. | -妈的 -好吧 |
[28:18] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[28:19] | Life’s hard. | 生活不易啊 |
[28:22] | Life’s hard. | 生活不易啊 |
[29:11] | Hey, Charlie. | 查理 |
[29:14] | What you got there, guy? | 你发现了什么 |
[29:28] | No! | 不 |
[29:30] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[29:33] | – Bullshit. – What’s the matter? | -胡扯 -怎么了 |
[29:40] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[33:04] | Well, looks like I’m buying a new battery. | 看来我得要换个新电瓶了 |
[33:08] | Yeah, and probably an alternator too. | 可能还得要个交流发电机 |
[33:12] | Just don’t shut it off till you get to work, okay? | 你到达工厂之前都别熄火 |
[33:16] | Where’s my guy? | 我的小家伙呢 |
[33:18] | Come on. Gonna go have some fun. | 来吧 我们去玩 |
[33:21] | – Come on. – No! | -来吧 -不要 |
[33:22] | – Come on. Come on. – No. Mommy! | -来吧 -不要 妈妈 |
[33:24] | I thought you were watching him. | 你不是在看着他的吗 |
[33:25] | – I am. I am. – I got him. I got him. | -是啊 -把他交给我吧 |
[33:28] | – No! Mommy! – Oh, come here, you little monster. | -不要 妈妈 -来吧 小鬼头 |
[33:32] | – Let the fun begin. – You want some ice cream? | -我们一起玩吧 -你想吃冰淇淋吗 |
[33:34] | – Hey, hey, come here. – Here we go. | -来这 -好了 |
[33:36] | – Gonna have fun, okay? – We’ll have some fun. | -好好玩 好吗 -我们会好好玩的 |
[33:37] | – No, let me go! – Come on. | -不 放开我 -来吧 |
[33:39] | – None of that. – We go through this every day. | -别这样 -我们每天都得经历一次 |
[33:41] | Thanks, Jerome. | 谢了 杰罗姆 |
[33:42] | – You’re welcome. – Mommy! | -不客气 -妈妈 |
[33:44] | We’re gonna see you soon, okay? | 我们很快就会再见 好吗 |
[33:45] | – Hey, you’re gonna have fun. – Mommy! | -宝贝 你会喜欢的 -妈妈 |
[33:46] | – Look, Johnny’s in the car. – No. Mommy! | -看 约翰尼在车里 -不 妈妈 |
[33:49] | – You ready? One, two… – I don’t wanna go! | -准备好了吗 一 二 -我不想去 |
[33:51] | – …three, there’s a big boy. – No! I don’t wanna go! | -三 乖孩子 -不 我不想去 |
[33:53] | All right, see you guys after work. | 好 下班见 |
[33:54] | – You have a good one. – I’m sorry, Junior. | -祝你今天愉快 -抱歉 小家伙 |
[33:56] | – Behave. – Gonna be okay. | -乖乖的 -会没事的 |
[33:57] | – I don’t wanna go! – You’re gonna have a good time. | -我不想去 -你会玩得开心的 |
[33:59] | – Here we go. – Be a good boy. | -出发了 -做个乖孩子 |
[34:02] | No! | 不 |
[34:03] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[34:06] | Daddy! Mom! | 爸爸 妈妈 |
[34:08] | I don’t wanna go! | 我不想去 |
[34:09] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[34:27] | So I heard there’s a guy in the area | 我听说有这么个家伙 |
[34:30] | come up from the city looking to buy old houses like ours, | 从城里来的 想买我们家那种老房子 |
[34:34] | tear ’em down, sell the wood to restaurants | 拆了以后把木头卖给那些 |
[34:36] | that want an old-timey look. | 想走复古风的餐厅 |
[34:38] | Then we ain’t got no house. | 那我们就没地方住了 |
[34:41] | Buy ourselves a prefab. | 买个移动房屋吧 |
[34:45] | It’s not too pricey. | 也不贵 |
[34:46] | Do whatever you want. | 随你便吧 |
[34:52] | I’m serious, Til. | 我是认真的 蒂莉 |
[34:55] | The summer people come up here | 夏天人们过来 |
[34:57] | and they want everything looking | 他们希望一切 |
[34:59] | the way it always looks, right? | 都跟之前一样 对吧 |
[35:01] | – Right. – They want a windmill. | -没错 -他们想看到风车 |
[35:03] | They want a rock wall, a little creek. | 看到石墙 小溪 |
[35:05] | They see that little dump of a house and they say, | 他们看到那破房子 他们会说 |
[35:08] | “Oh, isn’t that quaint?” | “真是古色古香” |
[35:10] | That’s why they want to buy it. | 所以他们想买 |
[35:13] | So let them tear it down if it pisses off the summer people. | 他们拆了房子那夏天来度假的人不就不开心了吗 |
[35:16] | That’s… | 这 |
[35:18] | that’s good thinking. | 你说的有理 |
[35:46] | Hey, look… | 听着 |
[35:50] | Look, I been thinking. I gotta say this thing. | 听着 我一直在想 我得告诉你 |
[35:52] | I don’t think we should be paying for Jerome anymore. | 我觉得我们不该再付钱给杰罗姆了 |
[35:55] | What? | 什么 |
[35:58] | Seriously? Kenny. | 真的吗 肯尼 |
[36:00] | Come on, the kid’s gotta play with other kids. | 别这样 孩子得和其他孩子一起玩 |
[36:03] | Yeah, but it hardly makes sense for you to go to work | 是啊 但你上班赚钱然后再花钱找人照顾他 |
[36:05] | just to pay for someone to watch him. | 这已经很不合理了 |
[36:07] | So you want me to quit? | 你想让我辞职 |
[36:09] | Well, how much do you clear, I mean, after paying Jerome? | 付给杰罗姆之后你还剩多少 |
[36:11] | Maybe another 70 bucks more a week? | 也许每周70多块 |
[36:14] | I mean–I mean, in the big picture, you know, | 我是说 从长远来看 |
[36:15] | what does the lost time with his mom do to a kid? I… | 妈妈不能常陪着孩子会对孩子有什么影响 |
[36:19] | So why don’t you stay home with him and not me? | 那你为什么不辞职在家带他 |
[36:23] | I make more than you. | 我赚得比你多 |
[36:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:26] | Because you’re a man. | 因为你是男人 |
[36:31] | Let me help you with this. | 我这么说吧 |
[36:34] | You’re a great dad. | 你是个好爸爸 |
[36:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:38] | The kid’s gotta be in day care. | 孩子得去日托所 |
[36:41] | Kids wanna play with other kids. | 小孩都想跟别的小孩一起玩 |
[37:01] | He’s taking a job up at Dannemora. | 他找了份在丹尼莫拉的工作 |
[37:04] | All those inmates. Isn’t he scared? | 和犯人一起 他不害怕吗 |
[37:07] | Honestly, | 说实话 |
[37:08] | I think he’s looking forward to beating the shit out of them. | 我觉得他是想要揍死他们 |
[37:11] | But it’s a union job with benefits. | 但这是份有福利的工会工作 |
[37:14] | Can’t think selfish anymore with a little one on the way. | 要有孩子了 就不能再只考虑自己了 |
[37:17] | All those men together. What do they do for sex? | 全是男人在一起 怎么解决生理需求 |
[37:21] | Let me think. | 我想想 |
[37:22] | I bet gay men are better in bed with their men | 我觉得比起我们男人在床上对我们的样子 |
[37:25] | than our men are with us. | 弯男在床上更会取悦他们男人 |
[37:27] | That might be true. | 这可能是真的 |
[37:29] | Gay men have sex anonymously. They don’t even know each other. | 弯男发生关系都是匿名的 他们互相都不认识 |
[37:32] | It’s a man thing. | 男人之间都这样 |
[37:34] | Well, sex is supposed to be fun. | 性爱应该是享受 |
[37:36] | You know, in France, married people, | 你知道吗 在法国 已婚人士 |
[37:40] | they all have affairs. | 都有婚外情 |
[37:41] | They have lovers. Even women. | 他们都有情人 女人也一样 |
[37:43] | Yeah, in France. | 是吗 那是法国 |
[37:46] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[37:48] | Just ’cause I’m working manual labor in the middle of nowhere, | 就因为我在一个不知名的小地方干体力活为生 |
[37:52] | I ain’t supposed to bust a nut? | 我就不能享受高潮了吗 |
[37:55] | Fucking needle. | 该死的针 |
[37:57] | I’ll be back. | 我一会就回来 |
[38:08] | And there I was, | 之前我看到你了 |
[38:10] | standing right next to your vehicle. | 我就站在你的车旁边 |
[38:14] | Had to pretend to check the load on my U-boat just to look at you. | 为了偷看你我只能假装检查U型推车上的货物 |
[38:18] | Can you get away at lunch? | 午饭时能溜出去吗 |
[38:21] | I hate waiting that long. | 我可不想等那么久 |
[38:23] | Only two hours. | 两小时而已 |
[38:26] | Without you, two hours is forever. | 见不到你 两小时就是遥遥无期 |
[38:40] | Something’s stuck. | 有东西卡住了 |
[38:42] | – I like my job. – Yeah, me too. | -我喜欢我的工作 -我也是 |
[38:45] | Yeah, well, you know they already closed down Bombay. | 是啊 你知道他们已经关了孟买的工厂 |
[38:49] | Yeah, that’s why I’m here. | 是啊 所以我才在这工作 |
[38:52] | Well, if your little soap opera slows down the line | 如果你的小肥皂剧拖慢了进度 |
[38:54] | and we don’t make enough fucking moccasins for the company, | 导致我们无法为公司制作足够的软皮鞋 |
[38:56] | you can bet your ass they’ll say sayonara to Malone, too, | 毫无疑问他们也会跟马隆的工厂说”萨哟娜啦” |
[38:59] | and move the whole operation to China | 然后把工厂搬到中国去 |
[39:01] | all because you gotta bust a nut. | 就因为你要享受高潮 |
[39:04] | Sayonara is Japanese. | “萨哟娜啦”是日语 |
[39:07] | And the only thing slowing down this line | 而唯一拖慢这条线进度的 |
[39:08] | is you and your big, fat mouth. | 就是你和你的大嘴巴 |
[39:17] | My car died again today. | 我的车今天又发不动了 |
[39:20] | – Oh, that feels good. – Yeah. | -太爽了 -是啊 |
[39:23] | Kenny can’t even fix it. | 肯尼居然修不好它 |
[39:26] | – Had to jump it myself this morning. – Yeah. | -我今天早上还得自己搭线 -嗯 |
[39:33] | He buffs shoes for a living. | 他以擦鞋为生 |
[39:35] | He doesn’t know how machines work. | 当然不会懂机器的工作原理 |
[39:37] | No woman should ever do that. | 女人不该做这种事 |
[39:40] | If you were mine, you’d never pop the hood. | 如果你是我的女人 你根本就不需要开引擎盖 |
[39:43] | That’s it! | 就是这样 |
[39:47] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s it. | 对 对 就是这样 |
[39:50] | I know how you like it. | 我知道你喜欢怎么做 |
[39:51] | Yeah, yeah, you do. | 是的 你当然知道 |
[39:53] | You…are a know-it-all. | 你无所不知 |
[39:59] | Lyle. | 莱尔 |
[40:09] | Okay. Now. | 好 就是现在 |
[40:26] | Tilly. | 蒂莉 |
[40:27] | Tilly, get back here! | 蒂莉 回来 |
[40:29] | – Shh. You’re making– – Talk to me. | -嘘 你在… -我们谈谈 |
[40:31] | – You’re making a scene. – Did you fuck Lyle? | -你在哗众取宠 -你跟莱尔做了 |
[40:32] | Huh? Turn around! You talk to me. | 转过来 跟我说 |
[40:35] | We’ll talk about it in the car! | 我们到车里说 |
[40:36] | We’re not getting in the car ’cause I’m fucking done. | 我不想上车因为我受够了 |
[40:38] | Well, I’m done with you and your bitching and moaning. | 好啊 我也受够了你整天满腹牢骚怨声载道 |
[40:41] | How the fuck could you do this to me again? | 你他妈的怎么可以又这样对我 |
[40:44] | How could you do this? | 你怎么可以这样 |
[40:45] | Just grow up already. People make mistakes. | 你成熟点吧 人人都会犯错 |
[40:48] | Okay! Fucking, how many? Huh? | 好 多少次 |
[40:52] | How many? | 多少次 |
[40:54] | – Open the door. – You’re a fucking whore. | -开门 -你个该死的妓女 |
[40:56] | You call me a whore in front of all these people? | 你在这帮人面前叫我妓女 |
[40:59] | – Yeah, I did! – What kind of man are you? | -是啊 我叫了 -你到底是怎样的男人 |
[41:00] | You call your own wife a whore? | 你管你自己的妻子叫妓女 |
[41:02] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[41:04] | Mind your business. | 管好你自己的事 |
[41:06] | You know what you are? I’ll tell you what you are. | 你知道你是什么吗 我来告诉你 |
[41:07] | You’re no fucking angel. | 你可不是什么天使 |
[41:09] | You’re not getting my boy. | 你别想得到我儿子 |
[41:10] | – What kind of man are you? – There’s no fucking way! | -你怎么是这样的男人 -不可能 |
[41:12] | You call your wife a whore. I’ll tell you what you are. | 你管你的妻子叫妓女 我来告诉你你是什么 |
[41:14] | You’re a little man! | 你就是个小屁孩 |
[41:16] | You’re a tiny, little, small man. | 你就是个渺小 微小 小到不行的男人 |
[41:18] | That’s what you are. | 你就是这样的人 |
[41:20] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[41:24] | Open it! | 打开 |
[41:27] | You pussy! | 你个怂货 |
[41:35] | Fuck you, Jeanette. | 操你妈 珍妮特 |
[41:43] | Fuck you, piece of shit. | 操你妈 你这个垃圾 |
[41:46] | Who needs you anyway? | 谁需要你啊 |
[41:48] | You fucking idiot. | 你这个该死的蠢货 |
[41:51] | You fucking asshole. | 你个混蛋 |
[41:58] | What the fuck am I gonna do? | 我他妈该怎么办 |
[42:05] | You have a right to happiness. | 你有权利得到幸福 |
[42:06] | It’s in the Constitution, but, uh, | 这是写在《宪法》里的 但是 |
[42:10] | I guess so does he. | 我想他也有 |
[42:12] | Oh, fuck his happiness. He’s gonna take my kid. | 去他的幸福 他要把我的孩子带走 |
[42:16] | I-I think he’ll come off that. | 我觉得他不会这么做的 |
[42:18] | Right? Coolest head prevails. | 好吗 最终理智会说服他 |
[42:21] | But he called me a whore. | 但是他管我叫妓女 |
[42:24] | Well, that ain’t right. | 那可不对 |
[42:27] | Never call Norma that. | 从没这么说过诺尔玛 |
[42:28] | Have you told her yet? | 你告诉她了吗 |
[42:32] | Tomorrow. | 明天说 |
[42:34] | Never gonna see it coming. | 她绝对料想不到的 |
[42:36] | Listen to me, Lyle. | 听我说 莱尔 |
[42:40] | Fuck Kenny and fuck Norma. | 去他的肯尼和诺尔玛 |
[42:44] | We got something here. | 我们之间有感情 |
[42:46] | Something special. | 特别的感情 |
[42:48] | And we can lose everything if we aren’t smart about this. | 如果我们不慎重的话有可能会失去一切 |
[42:53] | Kenny… | 肯尼 |
[42:56] | called me a whore. | 管我叫妓女 |
[42:58] | And that’s how the court is gonna see it, too, | 这样法庭上的人也会这么看我的 |
[43:01] | that I’m a whore and an unfit mother. | 觉得我是个妓女 不适合做母亲 |
[43:06] | I can’t lose my kid. | 我不能失去我的孩子 |
[43:13] | So what-what are you saying? | 所以你是什么意思 |
[43:17] | Lyle, you could be Kenny Jr.’s father. | 莱尔 你可以做小肯尼的爸爸 |
[43:22] | I want you to be. | 我想让你做 |
[43:35] | A-a boy needs his mom, | 小男孩需要他的妈妈 |
[43:37] | but, uh… | 但是 |
[43:41] | …A young man needs his father. | 小伙子需要爸爸 |
[43:45] | So even-even if we got custody, the two Kennys, uh, | 所以就算我们得到了监护权 这两个肯尼 |
[43:49] | would need some actual father-son time together. | 也需要一些父子交流的时间 |
[43:59] | He gets angry. | 他很容易发怒 |
[44:03] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[44:06] | He can be violent. | 他会变得暴力 |
[44:11] | Who, Kenny? | 谁 肯尼吗 |
[44:14] | Well, he has the potential. | 他有这个倾向 |
[44:17] | A judge has got to see that. | 法官得看到这个 |
[45:07] | Good Morning. | 早上好 |
[45:13] | I like ’em beaded. How about you, Annie? | 我喜欢缀着珠子的 你呢 安妮 |
[45:19] | Well, your concentration | 你的专注 |
[45:21] | is an inspiration to shoe people everywhere. | 鼓舞了世界各地的制鞋工 |
[46:16] | What the fuck are you looking at? | 你他妈在看什么 |
[46:21] | What? | 干什么 |
[46:23] | Fuck are you looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[46:29] | Get the fuck out of here! | 滚出去 |
[46:42] | If you want that cunt, you can have her! | 你要那婊子 给你就是了 |
[46:46] | – Fuck! – Are you all right, bro? | -靠 -你还好吗 |
[46:48] | You all right, man? | 你还好吗 |
[46:49] | Ke-Kenny! Come on, man! | 肯尼 过来 |
[47:45] | All right. | 好了 |
[47:48] | You wanna, like, act like dinosaurs? Like… | 你想扮演恐龙吗 |
[47:51] | Like, act like your favorite dinosaur. | 扮演你最爱的恐龙 |
[47:53] | My favorite is the flying one. | 我最喜欢的是在天上飞的 |
[47:55] | Oh, then do a flying one. | 那就扮演飞的 |
[48:21] | Oh, Jesus, Kenny. | 天啊 肯尼 |
[48:24] | You try living better on 91 bucks a week. | 你试试每周生活费就91块 |
[48:28] | I didn’t come all the way down here for a guilt trip. | 我大老远过来不是为了自责的 |
[48:32] | Right. | 嗯 |
[48:33] | You threatened to take away my kid. | 你威胁要夺走我的孩子 |
[48:35] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[48:37] | Our kid. | 我们的孩子 |
[48:48] | I don’t wanna fight. | 我不想吵架 |
[48:49] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[48:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[48:58] | I’ll take it to the courthouse. | 我会把这个拿去法院 |
[49:03] | You’re doing the right thing. | 这么做是正确的 |
[49:06] | Now you don’t gotta pay any more child support, | 以后你就不用再支付子女赡养费了 |
[49:08] | and he’ll be well taken care of. | 他会被好好照顾的 |
[49:11] | I don’t ever wanna see you again, you piece-of-shit whore. | 我不想再见到你 你个妓女 |
[49:27] | So? | 怎么样 |
[49:29] | Time to celebrate. | 可以庆祝了 |
[49:32] | Where’s Daddy? | 爸爸呢 |
[49:36] | Listen to me, Kenny. | 听我说 肯尼 |
[49:38] | Honey, you’re not gonna be Kenny Jr. Anymore. | 亲爱的 你以后不再是小肯尼了 |
[49:41] | You’re gonna be Kenny. | 你就是肯尼 |
[49:43] | Kenny and nothing else. | 不是别的 |
[49:45] | Okay? You understand? | 好吗 明白吗 |
[49:48] | And Lyle, | 莱尔 |
[49:50] | he’s gonna be your father, | 他会成为你的父亲 |
[49:52] | and you’re gonna call him Dad. | 你要叫他爸爸 |
[49:57] | But I already have a dad. | 可我已经有个爸爸了 |
[50:02] | Well, I just talked to that dad, | 我刚跟那个爸爸聊了 |
[50:04] | and, honey, | 亲爱的 |
[50:06] | he decided he don’t wanna be your dad anymore. | 他决定他不想再做你的爸爸 |
[50:12] | He said that? | 他这么说的吗 |
[50:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[50:16] | But it’s okay, honey, ’cause you know what? | 不过没事 亲爱的 因为你知道吗 |
[50:19] | Lyle’s gonna be your father now, | 莱尔现在会是你的父亲 |
[50:20] | and he’s gonna be your new dad. | 他会是你的新爸爸 |
[50:23] | So that’s what you’re gonna call him. | 你以后就要这么叫他 |
[50:24] | You’re not gonna call him Lyle | 你不能叫他莱尔 |
[50:26] | or Uncle Lyle. | 或者莱尔叔叔 |
[50:28] | You’re gonna call him Dad. | 你要叫他爸爸 |
[50:32] | What if I don’t want to? | 如果我不想呢 |
[50:36] | Do you want a time-out? | 你想暂停吗 |
[50:37] | – No. – You’re gonna call him Dad. | -不 -你得叫他爸爸 |
[50:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:41] | It doesn’t bother me to call him Kenny Jr. | 我无所谓 叫他小肯尼 |
[50:44] | You don’t have to change his name for me. | 你不必为了我而改他的名字 |
[50:46] | Yeah, I do. | 有必要 |
[50:48] | And you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[50:50] | Because he took a punch for me. | 因为他为我挨了揍 |
[50:55] | You took a punch for me, Lyle, | 你为我挨了揍 莱尔 |
[50:57] | and you didn’t hit back ’cause you knew | 你没有回手因为你知道 |
[50:59] | how important it was not too. | 你不能回手 |
[51:03] | And I’ll never forget that. | 我永远不会忘记这点 |