时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Lights out! | 关灯 |
[00:37] | Good night, cocksuckers! | 晚安 狗杂种们[吸屌的] |
[00:41] | And sock fuckers! | 还有用袜子打飞机的 |
[00:48] | I said lights out. Now. | 我叫你关灯 马上 |
[09:30] | Hacksaw. | 钢锯 |
[09:37] | Hacksaw. | 钢锯 |
[10:18] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[10:35] | Oh, yeah. | 棒 |
[10:48] | You motherfucker. | 你屌爆了 |
[10:51] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[10:59] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[11:44] | – I want a donut. – We’re gonna be late. | -我想吃甜甜圈 -我们要迟到了 |
[11:47] | We’ve been late two times this month already. | 这个月已经迟到两次了 |
[11:50] | I don’t care. I want a fucking donut. | 我不管 我要吃甜甜圈 |
[11:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:02] | Mark my words, we’re gonna hear about it. | 记住我的话 我们肯定会被批 |
[12:04] | Lyle, stop being such a fucking pussy. | 莱尔 别这么怂 |
[12:06] | I’m not a fucking pussy. | 我不怂 |
[12:35] | Iced latte, light. | 冰拿铁 少量奶泡 |
[12:38] | Uh, give me a cruller and a Boston cream. | 我要一个油煎饼和一个波士顿夹心饼 |
[12:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:41] | What kind of bitch drink is that? | 那是什么破饮料 |
[12:43] | Fuck you, Joyce. They’re good. | 去你的 乔伊斯 这个很好喝 |
[12:46] | Plus, it’s summer. | 而且已经夏天了 |
[12:48] | A high of 70, you call that summer? | 20度出头 你就觉得是夏天了吗 |
[12:52] | 2.35 Two thirty-five. | |
[12:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:15] | I got you a Boston cream. | 我给你买了个波士顿夹心饼 |
[13:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:59] | Open the gate. | 开门 |
[14:10] | Come on, move it along! | 快 动作快点 |
[14:21] | What do you feel like for dinner tonight? | 你今晚想吃什么 |
[14:23] | I’m in the mood for something spicy. | 我想吃点辣的 |
[14:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:26] | I was thinking, uh, maybe a little King’s Wok. | 我在想也许可以去王室炒菜中餐馆 |
[14:30] | Get a little moo shu in ya? | 吃点木须肉 |
[14:31] | I don’t care. Here. | 我不在乎 拿着 |
[14:36] | Hot flashes. | 潮热 |
[14:39] | Goddamn this fucking menopause. | 该死的更年期 |
[14:41] | T-Tell them we’re here. | 跟他们说我们到了 |
[14:43] | – Here, you know what, Lyle, put this in the car. – All right. | -拿着 莱尔 放到车上去 -好 |
[14:46] | – Wait, give me my bag. You’re making me late. – I–What– | -等等 把包给我 你要害我迟到了 -我… |
[14:50] | – Good morning. – Hi. Sorry. | -早上好 -你好 不好意思 |
[14:59] | Oh, is that so? Because it is racist. | 是吗 因为那是种族歧视 |
[15:01] | – It’s not. – It is, Odell. | -不是的 -就是 奥德尔 |
[15:03] | How can a drawing even be racist? It’s a drawing. | 一幅画怎么可能种族歧视 不就是幅画吗 |
[15:06] | If you think it’s racist, | 如果你觉得它种族歧视 |
[15:08] | maybe you should think about it yourself. | 或许你该反省下 |
[15:11] | Maybe you the racist. | 或许你才是种族歧视 |
[15:12] | – I’m Puerto Rican. – So am I. | -我是波多黎各人 -我也是 |
[15:15] | Hey, yo, Hacksaw. What you think? | 钢锯 你怎么看 |
[15:19] | Is this racist? | 这个算种族歧视吗 |
[15:22] | No, right? | 不算 对吗 |
[15:25] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:27] | Yo, whatever, I ain’t even make that shit. | 随便了 反正不是我画的 |
[15:30] | What y’all getting into this weekend? | 周末你们要干什么 |
[15:31] | Y’all–y’all gonna hit the yard? | 你们要去操场吗 |
[15:33] | It’s supposed to rain Sunday. | 星期天要下雨 |
[15:38] | – Paint? – Paint. | -画画 -画画 |
[15:40] | Me and my lady were talking about going up to Montreal, | 我和我老婆打算去蒙特利尔 |
[15:42] | maybe buy some antiques. | 买点古董 |
[15:44] | You wouldn’t even if we could. | 就算我们能去你也不会买 |
[15:46] | – You’ve never bought me anything. – Yes, I did. | -你从没给我买过任何东西 -明明买过 |
[15:49] | What did you get me? | 买了什么 |
[15:50] | You always said you was gonna get me a TV, | 你总说你要给我买台电视 |
[15:52] | and you never did that. | 但从来没做到过 |
[15:53] | – Why you always got to fight? – You heard him. | -你们为什么总要吵架 -听到了吧 |
[15:55] | He said he was gonna get one for me. | 他说他会给我弄一个 |
[16:03] | Where’s Blake? | 布莱克去哪了 |
[16:05] | Bid out to commissary. | 去小卖部了 |
[16:07] | I’m Kevin LeGros. | 我是凯文·勒格罗 |
[16:08] | Joyce Mitchell, but everybody calls me Tilly. | 我是乔伊斯·米切尔 但人人都叫我蒂莉 |
[16:10] | Yeah, that attire is inappropriate. | 好 你这着装不太合适吧 |
[16:12] | – Review the manual before you dress on Monday. – It’s hot. | -下周一穿衣服之前先看看手册吧 -天太热了 |
[16:15] | You want to break my balls? | 你想热死我吗 |
[16:16] | I got a sweatshirt in the car. | 我车里有件汗衫 |
[16:19] | Put it on at lunchtime. | 午餐期间把它穿上 |
[16:36] | Top of the morning, sir. | 早上好 长官 |
[16:38] | Lose the glasses. | 把眼镜摘下来 |
[16:40] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[16:55] | Top of the morning, Mrs. Mitchell. | 早上好 米切尔夫人 |
[16:57] | Can I have a word? | 我有话跟你说 |
[17:02] | We’re leaving tonight. | 我们今晚就走 |
[17:05] | Midnight. | 午夜 |
[17:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:13] | It’s a beautiful thing. | 这是多好的事啊 |
[17:16] | I’m just nervous. | 我就是有点紧张 |
[17:20] | Hey, that’ll go away as soon as we hit the road, okay? | 一上路你就不会紧张了 知道吗 |
[17:24] | – Believe me. – You! | -相信我 -你 |
[17:26] | – Punch the fucking clock. – Yes, sir. | -快去打卡 -是 长官 |
[17:30] | On the tools! | 拿工具 |
[17:41] | – Hey, Kilo. – What’s up? | -基洛 -什么事 |
[17:44] | I heard Murder is coming out of the box today. | 我听说杀人今天出禁闭 |
[17:48] | I’d like a word with him, if you can. | 可以的话 我想跟他聊一下 |
[17:51] | – A word? – Yeah. | -聊一下 -是的 |
[17:54] | All right, I got your number. | 好 我知道你牢房号 |
[17:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:44] | Hold it up. | 等一下 |
[18:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[18:48] | Okay, move it up. | 好 跟上 |
[18:50] | Move it up. | 跟上 |
[18:55] | Hold it right there. | 在这停下 |
[18:58] | All right. Here we go. | 好了 你们走吧 |
[19:06] | Fried chicken Friday. | 周五炸鸡日 |
[19:07] | Yo, how’s our girl? | 我们的姑娘怎样了 |
[19:10] | Nervous. | 紧张 |
[19:12] | Nervous, like how? | 紧张 怎么个紧张法 |
[19:14] | – Hmm? – Nervous, like how? | -什么 -怎么个紧张法 |
[19:16] | Nervous. What do you want? | 就是紧张 你想知道什么 |
[19:19] | Bro, what exactly did she say? | 兄弟 她的原话怎么说的 |
[19:23] | I believe… | 我确信 |
[19:26] | her exact words were, “I am nervous.” | 她的原话是”我很紧张” |
[19:35] | Hey, Thomas, let me have the banana right there | 托马斯 我要那边的香蕉 |
[19:38] | and orange juice, yeah. Thank you. | 还有橙汁 谢谢 |
[19:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:43] | Bro, you think I need to talk to her? | 你觉得我要跟她聊聊吗 |
[19:47] | I mean, maybe seeing my face would help. | 看到我的脸可能会让她好点 |
[19:50] | Bro, she’s nervous. I’m nervous. | 她紧张 我也紧张 |
[19:55] | It’s fucking normal. | 这再正常不过了 |
[20:00] | Hacksaw’s a bitch! | 钢锯是贱人 |
[20:03] | Who the fuck is that? | 那他妈的是谁 |
[20:04] | He just got out of the box. | 他刚刚出禁闭 |
[20:08] | I guess he’s planning on stabbing me or something. | 我猜他在计划捅我之类的 |
[20:10] | Hey, yo, my man, | 哥们 |
[20:12] | you gonna let that nigger talk to you like that? | 你就让那个黑鬼这样说你 |
[20:14] | Shut the fuck up, pedo. | 闭嘴 小子 |
[20:16] | Hey, yo, go fuck yourself, chump! | 去你妈的[操你自己吧] 笨蛋 |
[20:18] | I’ll go fuck myself after you suck my dick. | 那也得等你先舔完我的屌 |
[20:20] | Yeah, all right, keep running your come dumpster, | 好啊 你再他妈多嘴 |
[20:22] | – and I’ma wire it shut, faggot. – Yo, fucking chill out, bro. | -老子把你嘴封了 基佬 -冷静 兄弟 |
[20:24] | Listen, AB, Dirty Dogs, we ready to ride. | 听着 雅利安兄弟会 脏狗 我们准备行动 |
[20:27] | We ain’t letting this monkey shit rock. | 不能让这猩猩太放肆 |
[20:29] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[20:32] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[20:34] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[20:35] | Yeah, tomorrow. | 没错 明天 |
[20:45] | The fuck you looking at? | 你他妈瞅啥 |
[20:46] | Your pussy ass. Fuck you, bitch. | 你那臭逼 操你妈 贱人 |
[20:47] | Fuck you, pussy, we can get this shit out of the way now. | 操你妈 怂逼 我们现在就地解决 |
[20:56] | Sit down! Get back to your seat! | 坐下 都回自己座位 |
[20:58] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[22:18] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[22:21] | where you at on the King’s Wok idea? | 你想好了吗 去不去王室炒菜中餐馆 |
[22:23] | Oh, my God, Lyle, fine. | 我的天 莱尔 行 |
[22:25] | We’ll eat at fucking King’s Wok. | 我们去王室炒菜中餐馆 |
[22:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:32] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[22:33] | Have a good weekend, guys. | 周末愉快 各位 |
[22:40] | See you, Lyle, Joyce. | 再见 莱尔 乔伊斯 |
[22:41] | Have a good one. | 周末愉快 |
[22:57] | You know, Dennis said he knows that new guy. | 丹尼斯说他认识那个新来的 |
[23:01] | Up from Auburn. | 从奥本监狱过来的 |
[23:03] | He giving you trouble? | 他找你麻烦了吗 |
[23:06] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[23:10] | I mean, it makes sense. | 很正常 |
[23:11] | All those COs at Auburn are so, uh, by-the-book. | 奥本监狱的狱警们都很一板一眼 |
[23:16] | You know, try having a personality, you know? | 想有点个性 你懂吗 |
[23:21] | My dad says they got so many mice up there | 我爸说他们那地方老鼠成灾 |
[23:24] | that every prisoner has his own cat. | 所有囚犯都有自己的猫 |
[23:30] | But he’s been known to embellish the truth. | 不过人人都知道他喜欢添枝加叶 |
[23:55] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[24:07] | Got a little hooch? | 有酒吗 |
[24:09] | I’m out. | 喝完了 |
[24:13] | Well, I need to say something. | 好吧 我得说点事 |
[24:18] | I, um… | 我 |
[24:23] | I feel bad about… | 我觉得过意不去 |
[24:27] | …about how I acted, about, uh, the meat | 之前因为肉的事 |
[24:30] | and, uh, Tilly and everything. | 还有蒂莉对你发飙 |
[24:37] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[24:41] | So yeah. | 就这样 |
[24:46] | Want a little drink? | 想来点酒吗 |
[24:54] | Well… | 好啊 |
[25:22] | You ever think about leaving town? | 你有想过离开这吗 |
[25:25] | I’m playing the Fuzzy Duck in Morrisonville this weekend. | 我这周末要去莫里森维尔的毛茸鸭餐厅表演 |
[25:30] | – No, I mean, leave for real. – Oh, come on, you… | -不 我是说真的离开 -拜托 |
[25:35] | You see me hanging around in Little Siberia | 你觉得我拿到退休金后 |
[25:39] | once I get the fuck out of here and get my pension? | 还会留在小西伯利亚[该监狱绰号]吗 |
[25:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:48] | Keep it. | 留着吧 |
[25:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:54] | So… | 那么 |
[25:57] | where would you go? | 你会去哪 |
[25:59] | Seattle. | 西雅图 |
[26:01] | – Seattle. – Seattle. | -西雅图 -西雅图 |
[26:03] | Yeah, it’s beautiful up there. | 是啊 那里很美 |
[26:06] | Good music scene. | 音乐氛围也很棒 |
[26:08] | Hendrix is from there. | 亨德里克斯[吉他之神]就是那的人 |
[26:10] | Man… | 老天 |
[26:13] | you must really like the cold. | 你是真喜欢寒冷啊 |
[26:16] | Well, I grew up in the cold. | 我就是在天寒地冻里长大的 |
[26:20] | Nah, you should go somewhere with a beach. | 不 你该去有沙滩的地方 |
[26:23] | The beach. | 沙滩 |
[26:26] | The beach? | 沙滩 |
[26:28] | You see me in a pair of shorts? | 我像是穿短裤的人吗 |
[26:32] | – Well… – What? | -这个嘛 -怎么 |
[26:34] | Turn around. | 转过身 |
[26:37] | You are a fucking sick motherfucker, you know that? | 你可真鸡巴变态 你知道吗 |
[26:43] | Yo. | 喂 |
[26:53] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:57] | Have a good weekend. | 祝你周末愉快 |
[27:06] | – Hey, Gene. – Yeah? | -吉恩 -怎么了 |
[27:12] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[27:17] | See you Monday. | 周一见 |
[27:38] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[27:40] | Get some rest. | 休息一会儿 |
[27:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:53] | On the yard. | 该去操场了 |
[29:03] | Wake up. | 快醒醒 |
[29:05] | Yeah, I’m up. | 我已经醒了 |
[29:07] | You trying me, punk? | 你在挑衅我吗 混蛋 |
[29:12] | Just your luck too. | 算你走运 |
[29:14] | I’m on a double today. | 我今天要连续上两班 |
[29:21] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快 我们走吧 |
[29:22] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[29:46] | Man, that fucking prick. | 那个混球 |
[29:50] | I am so glad we’re leaving on his shift. | 我很高兴我们要在他当班时离开这里 |
[30:05] | Look, I think we should skip yard today. | 我觉得我们今天最好别去操场 |
[30:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:18] | Murder. We don’t want to start any fucking trouble. | 杀人在那儿 惹上麻烦可就不好了 |
[30:22] | I don’t give a shit about him. | 我才不在乎他 |
[30:28] | I’m gonna get me a calzone. | 我要去弄个包馅比萨 |
[30:30] | Yo, Hacksaw! | 钢锯 |
[30:38] | Yeah, he better come downstairs, man. | 没错 他最好下楼来 |
[30:44] | We got a date on the yard. | 我们要在操场上算账 |
[30:46] | I’m fucking waiting. Let’s go. | 我等着呢 走吧 |
[30:53] | I’ll be right down. | 我这就下来 |
[30:56] | What are you doing? | 你这是要做什么 |
[31:00] | I’m gonna talk to him. | 我要和他谈谈 |
[31:04] | All right, let’s go. Move along. | 好了 走吧 往前走 |
[31:05] | Shit. | 该死 |
[31:08] | Come on now. We ain’t got all day. | 快点 时间不等人 |
[31:12] | Come on. Let’s go, ladies. | 快点 走吧 女士们 |
[31:14] | On the yard. | 去操场 |
[31:37] | – What’s up, Pops? – Yo, what up, man? | -好啊 老爹 -好啊 |
[31:39] | This is our yard. | 这是我们的操场 |
[31:47] | Yo, Murder! Let’s get it, bitch! | 杀人 开干吧 贱人 |
[31:51] | Teach this motherfucking nigger some respect. | 教这个该死的黑鬼什么叫尊重 |
[31:53] | Respect! It’s about respect, fellas! | 尊重 事关尊重 伙计们 |
[31:55] | – That’s right, bitch! – Shit. | -没错 贱人 -该死 |
[31:56] | I’m talking to you! Let’s get it, punk! | 我在和你说话 来吧 混蛋 |
[31:59] | Man, shut your fucking inbred mouth. | 老兄 把你的臭嘴闭上 |
[32:00] | AB for life. | 雅利安兄弟会万岁 |
[32:01] | Let’s show these niggers who run this show. | 让这些黑鬼瞧瞧谁才是老大 |
[32:03] | – Who runs this place? – Come get it, pussy. | -谁才是老大 -来啊 娘娘腔 |
[32:05] | These monkeys think they fucking run this house. | 这些猩猩以为自己是老大 |
[32:08] | Shit. | 该死 |
[32:09] | I’ma make you my slave, boy. | 我要让你当我的奴隶 小子 |
[32:11] | Let’s get this shit cracking, white boy. | 一决雌雄吧 白人小子 |
[32:12] | Let’s get it, bitch! | 来吧 贱人 |
[32:22] | Down! Get on the fucking ground now! | 趴下 趴在地上 |
[32:35] | Guards. | 警卫 |
[32:38] | Guard post to control. | 岗哨呼叫控制中心 |
[32:39] | We have a fight in the north yard, corridor west. | 西走廊的北操场发生斗殴 |
[32:47] | Level two, north yard, corridor west. | 二级警戒 西走廊的北操场 |
[32:49] | Level two, north yard, corridor west. | 二级警戒 西走廊的北操场 |
[32:52] | You getting this? | 你看到了吗 |
[32:53] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[33:06] | Shit, shit, shit! | 该死 |
[33:34] | Level two, north yard. | 二级警戒 北操场 |
[33:38] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[33:39] | Are you looking at your monitor? | 你在看你的屏幕吗 |
[33:41] | Yeah, did you discharge chemical agents? | 在 你放出化学试剂了吗 |
[33:43] | – Three rounds. – Is this gang-related? | -放了三轮了 -这和帮派有关吗 |
[33:45] | I sent you an email with all the shit | 我给你发了封邮件 里面有 |
[33:47] | that we’ve been dealing with in the last week. | 我们这一周处理过的所有事情 |
[33:49] | Yeah, I’m looking at it now. | 是的 我正在看呢 |
[33:51] | I think we got to lock it down. | 我觉得我们得开启一级防范禁闭 |
[33:54] | All right, I’m calling Albany now. | 好吧 我马上给奥尔巴尼打电话 |
[33:55] | Sit tight. | 耐心等待 |
[34:06] | You know, I read that the letters on the, uh, | 我在哪读到过 |
[34:09] | Chinese restaurant don’t necessarily mean the same thing | 中餐馆上的的汉字在中文里的意思 |
[34:12] | in Chinese as the English name of the restaurant. | 不一定和它的英文名字一个意思 |
[34:15] | What? | 什么 |
[34:16] | Like those letters don’t necessarily mean | 那几个字不一定是 |
[34:18] | “King’s Wok.” | 王室炒菜的意思 |
[34:19] | Could mean, uh, “Happy, lucky place.” | 也有可能是快乐 幸运的地方的意思 |
[34:24] | That’s what I heard. | 我听说是这样 |
[34:25] | Could be. | 也许吧 |
[34:28] | Either way, it’s great chow mein. | 不管怎样 这的炒面很好吃 |
[34:30] | Maybe after dinner we go to the, uh, Dairy Queen. | 晚饭后我们要不要去DQ |
[34:34] | Get a Blizzard. | 买个暴风雪 |
[34:36] | I mean, Chinese doesn’t do much for desserts, | 中餐馆甜品很少 |
[34:38] | is what got me thinking. | 我在想 |
[34:39] | They give you that little orange, but, uh, | 他们会给你那种小橘子 但是 |
[34:42] | that doesn’t do much for me. | 那对我来说不够 |
[34:51] | Watch the blood. | 小心血迹 |
[34:54] | Hey, watch it, this guy’s pissing all over himself. | 小心 这家伙尿了自己一身 |
[34:58] | They could keep us here all night. | 他们可能让我们在这待一晚上 |
[35:01] | – You got it? – Yep, I’m ready. | -你抓稳了吗 -是的 我抓好了 |
[35:05] | We’re fucked. | 我们完蛋了 |
[35:05] | Here we go. Watch out. | 开始 小心 |
[35:09] | We’re only fucked if there’s a lockdown, bro. | 除非有一级防范禁闭我们才会完蛋 兄弟 |
[35:18] | Hi, what can I get youse? | 你们好 要吃点什么 |
[35:22] | You got Dos Equis? | 有多瑟瑰琥珀啤酒吗 |
[35:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:25] | For you, sir? | 你呢 先生 |
[35:26] | Well, I’m driving, so I’ll have a Sprite, | 我开车来的 所以给我杯雪碧吧 |
[35:28] | and, uh, I’m ready to order. | 我准备好点菜了 |
[35:31] | Uh, pork dumplings, orange chicken. | 猪肉饺子 香橙鸡 |
[35:33] | I’ll have steamed chicken and broccoli. | 我要一份白油鸡和西兰花 |
[35:35] | Okay, right away. | 好的 马上来 |
[35:38] | You order a Mexican beer at a Chinese restaurant? | 你在中餐馆点墨西哥啤酒 |
[35:43] | Let’s go, everybody on their feet. | 快走 大家都走起来 |
[35:45] | Listen up, you’re gonna leave your belongings on the ground. | 听好了 把你们的东西留在地上 |
[35:48] | You only move when an officer instructs you. | 只有警官让你们动的时候才能动 |
[35:51] | You’re gonna put your hands on your head | 把手放在头上 |
[35:52] | and interlock your fingers. | 互扣住手指 |
[35:54] | Stare at the head in front of you. | 盯着你们前面人的的头 |
[35:55] | Rogers, escort the go-back. Get ’em out of here. | 罗杰斯 护送他们回去 带他们离开 |
[35:58] | All right, let’s go, fellas. | 好的 我们走吧 伙计们 |
[35:59] | Stand by for the B block go-back. | 准备护送囚犯回B区 |
[36:05] | Watch the blood. | 小心血迹 |
[36:07] | They’re moving, out on the move. | 他们开始往外走了 |
[36:08] | Okay, they’re coming up towards you. | 好了 他们在向你过去 |
[36:11] | Hold them up. | 让他们停下 |
[36:16] | Lockdown? | 一级防范禁闭 |
[36:18] | Albany said no ’cause of too much overtime. | 奥尔巴尼说不行因为加班时间会太长 |
[36:20] | Get ’em moving. | 让他们动起来 |
[36:22] | No shit. | 确实 |
[36:28] | Hands on your head. | 手放在头上 |
[36:42] | Lyle, wash your hands. | 莱尔 去洗手 |
[36:46] | Go. | 快去 |
[37:20] | Here you go. | 你的啤酒 |
[37:21] | Where–where’s my husband’s Sprite? | 我丈夫的雪碧呢 |
[37:23] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:30] | On the fucking noise. | 别制造噪音 |
[37:33] | Straight to your holes. | 直接滚回你们的号子里去 |
[37:36] | I am not fucking around. What are you looking at? | 我可不是逗着玩的 你看什么呢 |
[37:41] | Let’s go. Straighten this line out. | 赶紧走 把队伍走直了 |
[37:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:50] | Penny for your thoughts? | 你在想什么呢 |
[38:55] | Remember when, uh, goldfish used to come in, like, | 还记得以前金鱼都是用类似 |
[38:56] | a little Chinese takeout carton? | 中餐外卖的那种盒子装的吗 |
[39:01] | Before they used the plastic bags? | 在他们开始用塑料袋以前 |
[39:05] | I don’t know, Lyle. | 我不知道 莱尔 |
[39:10] | That’s how I remember it. | 我记得是这样的 |
[39:12] | Fish store used to give them to you in a little box. | 卖鱼的商店过去是装在盒子里给你的 |
[39:16] | I used to get little turtles | 我小时候去马戏团 |
[39:18] | when I went to the circus when I was a kid. | 会得到小乌龟 |
[39:22] | Little tiny turtles with a little turtle pool | 小乌龟 一个小乌龟池 |
[39:24] | with a little plastic palm tree. | 和一棵小的塑料棕榈树 |
[39:29] | And there was that little clown. | 当时有个小丑 |
[39:33] | Bobo, Bobo. | 叫波波 |
[39:35] | Not Bozo. | 不是波佐 |
[39:37] | That was the one with, uh, with the show. | 是那个节目里面的 |
[39:41] | And it was Ringling Brothers. | 是瑞格林兄弟马戏团 |
[39:44] | Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey. | 瑞格林兄弟和巴纳姆及贝利马戏团 |
[39:50] | They had elephants, which is probably illegal now. | 他们有大象 估计现在都被禁止了 |
[39:55] | What? | 什么 |
[39:57] | Here you go. | 菜来了 |
[39:58] | Thank God. I’m starving. | 终于 我饿死了 |
[40:10] | This is good. You want some? | 这个不错 你想来点吗 |
[40:16] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:55] | Tilly? | 蒂莉 |
[41:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:07] | – Cupcake, you okay? – I’m having– | -亲爱的 你没事吧 -我 |
[41:09] | I’m having a heart attack, Lyle. | 我心脏病发作了 莱尔 |
[41:14] | I am. | 真的 |
[41:15] | Let me call 911. Give me the phone. | 我来打救援电话 把电话给我 |
[41:17] | No, I’ll be dead before they get here. | 不行 他们还没到我就已经死了 |
[41:21] | I got to pay. Uh, let me settle up. | 我得把钱付了 我来结账 |
[41:23] | Sit tight. Excuse me, excuse me. | 坐好了 对不起 |
[41:26] | Uh, my wife’s having a heart attack. | 我老婆心脏病发作了 |
[41:28] | I’ve got to take her to the hospital. | 我得送她去医院 |
[41:29] | I don’t want to die in a Chinese restaurant. | 我可不想死在一家中餐馆里 |
[41:34] | No, no, no, no time. | 没时间了 |
[41:41] | Get some fresh air. | 呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[41:46] | Oh, no. | 不行了 |
[41:49] | I’m gonna–go, go! Faster! | 我要 快 再快点 |
[41:55] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气来 |
[41:59] | I got you. | 别怕有我呢 |
[42:02] | And how much had you eaten | 你感觉发作之前 |
[42:04] | before you felt the attack? | 吃了多少东西 |
[42:05] | She hadn’t eaten in many hours. | 她好几个小时都没吃东西了 |
[42:08] | Thank you, Mr. Mitchell. | 谢谢你 米切尔先生 |
[42:09] | Let Mrs. Mitchell answer. | 让米切尔夫人来回答吧 |
[42:11] | Why do I feel so bad? | 我怎么这么难受啊 |
[42:14] | If they used MSG in the food, there could be a reaction, | 如果食物中放了味精 有可能会出现反应 |
[42:17] | or just something spicy you’re not used to. | 也有可能是你不太适应某种辣的东西 |
[42:20] | No, we eat there all the time. Food’s the same. | 不会 我们常去那里 菜都是一样的 |
[42:22] | Come away satisfied. Never anything like this. | 我们都很满意 从来没发生过这样的事 |
[42:26] | In the last few months, have you experienced | 在过去几个月里 你有经历过 |
[42:28] | any periods of unusual exhaustion? | 不寻常的疲惫吗 |
[42:31] | I get tired at work. | 我上班就很累 |
[42:34] | From work. | 工作得累 |
[42:36] | How about in the last 72 hours? | 过去的72小时呢 |
[42:39] | That’s three days. | 也就是三天 |
[42:41] | I’m asking if you felt unusually tired. | 我是问你有没有感觉到不寻常的疲惫 |
[42:44] | I-I think so, yeah. | 应该有 |
[42:47] | Seemed normal to me. | 我觉得她很正常 |
[42:49] | Talk to me about stress. | 跟我谈谈你的压力 |
[42:50] | Anything stressful lately? | 最近有什么事给你压力吗 |
[42:54] | No. | 没有 |
[42:55] | Just the usual. | 跟平常一样 |
[42:57] | Well, that can be hard for people up here. | 在这工作的人常常会感到压力 |
[43:00] | Is it hard for you? | 你会这样吗 |
[43:01] | Is it making you feel all stressed out? | 在这儿你会感到紧张吗 |
[43:04] | Yes, definitely. | 会 肯定会 |
[43:05] | And you don’t remember feeling anything | 你不记得之前有什么事 |
[43:07] | like this panicky feeling before? | 也让你这么紧张吗 |
[43:09] | – Well, maybe. – Maybe yes? | -也许吧 -也许有过吗 |
[43:12] | I think I’ve been panicking a lot. | 我觉得我最近经常焦虑 |
[43:16] | And keeping it to yourself. | 还不跟别人说 |
[43:18] | We’ll wait for the lab tests to come back, | 我们要等化验结果出来 |
[43:20] | but I’m gonna give you something | 但我会给你开一些 |
[43:21] | to calm you down enough to get some sleep. | 能让你冷静下来睡觉的药 |
[43:23] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[43:25] | And what do you think it is? | 你觉得我这是怎么了 |
[43:27] | Well, what we want to do | 我们要做的 |
[43:30] | is rule out everything we can, | 就是排除一切能排除的可能性 |
[43:32] | and when we do, what’s left that we can’t rule out | 之后 我们排除不了的可能性 |
[43:35] | is probably the reason your heart started racing. | 就可能是让你心跳加速的病因 |
[43:38] | And then we’ll do what we can to eliminate the cause. | 我们会尽力治好你 |
[43:43] | And then you’ll be fine. | 然后你就会康复了 |
[43:56] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[43:58] | David. David! Help. | 大卫 大卫 帮忙 |
[44:02] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[44:04] | – Almost midnight. – Oh, God. | -快12点了 -天啊 |
[44:08] | Come on. Get moving. | 快点 行动 |
[44:18] | I feel torn. | 我好纠结 |
[44:19] | I-I want–I want to stay here with you, | 我 我想 我想在这儿陪你 |
[44:21] | but the dogs need to eat. | 但是狗需要人喂 |
[44:23] | I-I don’t have to go if you don’t want me to. | 如果你不想我走的话 我就留下 |
[44:26] | It’s your choice. | 随你便吧 |
[44:31] | You don’t look good. It’s-it’s okay. | 你看起来不太好 没 没事 |
[44:32] | They-they can wait until morning, right? | 它们 它们能撑到明早 对吧 |
[44:35] | Oh, no, they haven’t eaten in a long time. | 不 它们已经很久没吃饭了 |
[44:40] | So you want me to go? | 所以你想让我走吗 |
[44:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:46] | Okay, that’s just the panic attack talking. | 这只是你焦虑发作说的话 |
[44:47] | All right? I-I’m gonna go. I’m gonna go. | 知道吗 我这就走 我这就走 |
[44:51] | You’re a– you’re a good man, | 你是一个 你是一个好人 |
[44:54] | Lyle Mitchell. | 莱尔·米切尔 |
[44:57] | Whatever they’re giving you, | 无论他们给你用了什么药 |
[44:59] | have ’em give you some to take home. | 让他们再给你开一点带回家 |
[45:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:04] | Be good for the doctor while I’m gone. | 我走了你要好好配合医生 |
[45:08] | Good-bye. | 拜拜 |
[45:10] | Beddy-bye time. | 睡觉时间到了 |
[45:13] | Uh, name and date of birth, please? | 请说一下姓名和出生日期 |
[45:17] | Joyce Mitchell, March 3, 1964. | 乔伊斯·米切尔 1964年3月3日 |
[45:23] | I’m s-so scared. Am I gonna die? | 我好害怕 我会死吗 |
[45:26] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[45:27] | This is gonna make you feel much better, okay? | 这个会让你好受很多 好吗 |
[45:30] | Okay, just give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[45:32] | I’m just gonna push this in. | 我现在要把药推进去 |
[45:35] | And very quickly, | 很快 |
[45:38] | you’re gonna feel right as rain. | 你就会感觉舒服很多了 |
[45:41] | Might feel a little tickle going in. | 可能会感觉有点痒 |
[45:47] | There we go. | 好了 |
[45:50] | Panic be gone. | 不会焦虑了 |
[46:01] | Is this what Michael Jackson felt like? | 这就是迈克尔·杰克逊当时的感觉吗 |
[46:01] | 迈克尔·杰克逊死因是私人医生康拉德·莫里 注射了致命剂量的异丙酚造成他心脏病突发死亡 | |
[46:05] | You’re terrible. | 你太坏了 |
[46:19] | I am… | 我 |
[46:22] | I am terrible. | 我很坏 |
[47:41] | Car. | 车子 |
[47:44] | Bro, just walk. | 哥们 走路吧 |
[47:47] | Be a person. | 像普通人一样 |
[48:01] | Bro! | 哥们 |
[48:02] | Yo, what the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈干什么 |
[48:06] | It’s a Bronco. | 这是辆福特越野车 |
[48:08] | Hey, what the fuck is going on? | 什么情况 |
[48:10] | What are you two doing? | 你们两个在干什么 |
[48:11] | Oh, man, I’m sorry. I apologize. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[48:13] | What are you motherfuckers doing in my yard? | 你们两个混蛋在我后院里做什么 |
[48:14] | No, no, we were on the wrong street. | 没 没 我们走错街了 |
[48:15] | We were just cutting through. | 我们在找近路 |
[48:17] | Wrong street, right. Get the fuck out of here. | 没错 走错街了 快滚 |
[48:18] | It’s okay. My bad. | 知道了 我错了 |
[48:30] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[48:35] | It’s 12:09. | 12点09 |
[48:39] | I told her midnight. | 我跟她说了午夜的 |
[48:44] | Maybe she’s not coming. | 也许她不会来了 |
[48:46] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[48:55] | Okay. We got two options. | 好吧 我们有两个选择 |
[48:58] | We can either go back, or we go into the mountains. | 要么回去 要么进山 |
[49:02] | Go back? | 回去 |
[49:05] | She got nervous. We build her back up. | 她紧张了 我们再给她做做工作 |
[49:06] | We do it next week. | 下周再逃 |
[49:07] | I’m not going back in a fucking pipe. | 我才不要再回到管子里 |
[49:11] | No. | 好吧 |
[49:12] | Then we go into the mountains. | 那就进山 |
[49:14] | Mountains? Fuck the mountains. | 山 去他妈的山 |
[49:16] | Let’s steal a car. Let’s stick to the plan. | 我们去偷辆车 坚持原计划 |
[49:19] | We’re not gonna steal a car. They all got fucking GPS now. | 我们不能偷车 现在车里都有定位系统 |
[49:23] | Besides, we’re only 20 miles from Canada. | 再说 我们离加拿大只有32公里 |
[49:24] | We can walk in. | 我们可以走过去 |
[49:29] | Fuck Canada. | 去他妈的加拿大 |
[49:46] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[49:48] | It’s 12:11. | 12点11 |
[50:13] | Okay, we go into the mountains. | 好吧 我们进山 |
[50:16] | We lay low for a few weeks. | 我们藏几个星期 |
[50:18] | Then we cross into Canada. | 然后去加拿大 |
[50:20] | That’s not the plan. | 计划不是这样的 |
[50:23] | What about West Virginia? | 西弗吉尼亚不去了吗 |
[50:24] | That’s where she was gonna pick us up. | 她该在那里接我们的 |
[50:27] | No matter what, we got to go into the mountains. | 无论如何 我们得进山 |
[50:52] | Maybe we should go back in. | 或许我们该回去 |
[50:54] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你逗我呢 |
[51:03] | Let’s steal a fucking car. | 去偷辆车吧 |
[51:06] | We got to go west into the mountains. | 我们必须朝西走 进山 |
[51:07] | They’re not gonna find us there. | 他们没法在山里找到我们 |
[51:10] | We lay low for a few weeks, let everything calm down, | 我们藏几个星期 等一切平息 |
[51:12] | and when we get to Route 11, then we get a car. | 等我们上了11号公路 再偷一辆车 |
[51:16] | Then we go wherever the fuck we want. | 然后想去哪儿就去哪儿 |
[51:20] | We did it, bro. | 我们做到了 哥们 |
[51:22] | Look. | 看 |
[51:24] | We’re fucking free! | 我们自由了 |
[51:30] | We’re like fucking Neil Armstrong | 我们就好比是尼尔·阿姆斯特朗[第一位登上月球的人] |
[51:32] | and Buzz Aldrin or whatever. | 和巴兹·奥尔德林[第二位登上月球的人] |
[51:33] | Nobody’s done this shit in 86 years. | 我们是86年来第一个成功越狱的人 |
[51:35] | I looked it up. | 我专门查过 |
[51:40] | Now we got five hours till anyone knows we’re gone. | 在被人发现我们越狱之前我们还有5个小时 |
[51:50] | I’m gonna smoke a cigarette, | 我要抽根烟 |
[51:53] | and I’m gonna walk down the street. | 我要在街上走 |
[53:15] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[53:18] | Be calm, bro. | 冷静 |
[53:20] | Calm. | 冷静 |