时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:41] | Lyle! | 莱尔 |
[01:43] | Is that a spoon in the disposal again? | 汤匙又扔到垃圾粉碎机里了吗 |
[01:48] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[01:55] | Hey, what were you breaking down there? | 你在下面敲什么 |
[01:58] | – Hola. – What is that? | -好啊 -那是什么 |
[02:02] | Take a sip and tell me. | 尝一口 你告诉我 |
[02:05] | I just brushed my teeth. | 我刚刷了牙 |
[02:06] | You want a hint? | 要提示吗 |
[02:07] | – I want to go to bed. – Oh, come on. | -我要睡觉 -拜托 |
[02:09] | What it is is a surprise, | 这是个惊喜 |
[02:10] | and, uh, you can brush your teeth after, | 你可以喝了再去刷牙 |
[02:13] | or just wait till morning. | 或者等到早上刷 |
[02:14] | This isn’t gonna hurt your teeth. | 不会伤到你的牙齿 |
[02:18] | You know what it is? | 知道是什么吗 |
[02:20] | Tastes like Lemon Pledge. | 尝起来像柠檬洗洁剂 |
[02:21] | It’s a margarita. | 是玛格丽塔鸡尾酒 |
[02:24] | Got the recipe from the guy who does zippers in your shop. | 我从你车间那个做拉链的人手里要来的配方 |
[02:27] | – Carlos? – Did it just like he said. | -卡洛斯 -完全照着他说的来调的 |
[02:30] | He’s Puerto Rican. | 他是波多黎各人 |
[02:32] | Puerto Ricans drink rum, not tequila. | 波多黎各人喝朗姆酒 不是龙舌兰 |
[02:35] | They– | 它们 |
[02:37] | They’re not so different, are they? | 它们差别没那么大吧 |
[02:39] | – Yeah, they are, very. – Come on. | -差别很大 -来吧 |
[02:42] | Let’s get drunk like we did before. | 我们像以前那样一醉方休 |
[02:44] | Hey, I’m not giving you another blow job. | 我不要再给你口交 |
[02:46] | Honestly, it tastes like a cat | 真的 味道就像 |
[02:48] | pissed in a salt lick. | 猫在盐渍地里撒了尿一样 |
[02:52] | It said salt. | 说了要放盐的 |
[02:53] | Yeah, on the rim. Did you just dump it in? | 撒在边缘上 你是全倒进去了吗 |
[03:06] | We gotta work in the morning. Come on, you keep… | 我们明早还要上班 够了 你再 |
[03:10] | you keep acting weird, you’re gonna go sleep on the couch. | 你再这样奇奇怪怪 就到沙发上去睡 |
[03:13] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[03:15] | I got the deed to that ranch, huh? | 你下面的”牧场”是属于我的 |
[03:17] | Stop it. | 停下 |
[03:19] | You don’t own the deed to jack shit. | 什么都不属于你 |
[03:27] | Look, I was just… trying to be funny. | 我只是 想要幽默一点 |
[03:32] | Well, you’re not. | 那你失败了 |
[03:34] | Go to bed. | 睡觉吧 |
[04:52] | It’s against regulation. | 这是违反规定的 |
[04:54] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[05:01] | What I’m saying is, if you do what I tell you, | 我意思是 如果你照我说的做 |
[05:04] | they aren’t gonna bother you. | 他们就不会来烦你 |
[05:06] | Because if it doesn’t piss me off, | 因为要是不会惹怒我 |
[05:08] | I can guarantee you | 我向你保证 |
[05:09] | it’s not gonna piss off anyone else in this place. | 就不会惹怒这里的任何人 |
[05:12] | – Got that? – Yeah, I understand. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[05:13] | – Are you sure? – Yes, sir, I understand. | -确定吗 -是的 我明白 |
[05:15] | That’s better. | 这就对了 |
[05:21] | Victory cigars. | 胜利的雪茄 |
[05:26] | When we break out, | 等我们越狱后 |
[05:28] | we smoke one of these. | 我们就抽一根 |
[05:30] | Yo. | 喂 |
[05:31] | Yo, Big Red’s got a stick up his ass. Hide your shit. | 红毛很严的 把你东西藏起来 |
[05:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:42] | Bro, we’re gonna get caught | 我们还没穿过那道墙 |
[05:44] | before we get through that fucking wall. | 就会被抓的 |
[05:52] | Don’t you even think that, bro. | 别这么想 哥们 |
[06:02] | Hey, let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[06:05] | Why is Tilly helping us out? | 为什么蒂莉在帮我们 |
[06:09] | I don’t know, ’cause we fucking asked her to. | 不知道 因为我们叫她帮我们 |
[06:12] | Because I asked her to, but that’s not why. | 因为我叫她帮我们的 但这不是原因 |
[06:16] | Because I had the thought. | 因为我有那想法 |
[06:20] | I thought it. | 我想到了 |
[06:23] | It’s all in the thought. | 全都在想法里 |
[06:27] | So you thought it, and that’s why it happened. | 就因为你想到了 所以就发生了吗 |
[06:31] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[06:33] | Now you got it. | 现在你知道了 |
[06:35] | That’s the secret. | 这是秘密 |
[06:37] | Like the fucking book. | 就像那本书一样 |
[06:41] | The book. Oprah. | 书 奥普拉 |
[06:43] | The Secret. | 《秘密》[朗达·拜恩著] |
[06:47] | Focus on something in your mind. | 专注于你的一个想法 |
[06:51] | You feel it in your heart. | 用心感知 |
[06:54] | You commit to it. | 全身心去做 |
[06:57] | Bang, it becomes true. | 最后就会成真 |
[07:04] | David. | 大卫 |
[07:09] | For once in our lives, man… | 我们这辈子 |
[07:13] | …we’re winning. | 终于要赢一次了 |
[07:42] | Well, I’m not the one who fired my best worker. | 又不是我把我最好的下手给开除了的 |
[07:44] | I’m just trying to help you, Joyce. | 我只是想帮你 乔伊斯 |
[07:47] | I can’t send a half-full truck to Altona. | 我不能只交付一半的货给阿尔托纳 |
[07:49] | When was the last time I never made quota? | 我上次没完成指标是什么时候 |
[07:51] | Whole time I work here, I made it. | 我在这工作期间 每次都完成了 |
[07:53] | Well, you’re not making it now. | 这次可没有 |
[07:55] | It’s not my fault. Look at those guys. | 又不是我的错 看看这些人 |
[07:58] | They don’t want to work, I can’t make ’em. I don’t have a gun. | 他们不想工作 我没法逼他们 我又没枪 |
[08:00] | They look busy to me. | 我怎么看他们都在忙呢 |
[08:01] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[08:03] | They’re only working ’cause you’re here. | 他们是因为你来了才在干活 |
[08:05] | Trying to fuck me up on purpose. | 想要故意坑我 |
[08:08] | Nobody cares, Joyce. | 没人在意 乔伊斯 |
[08:10] | You’ve got till Friday. | 周五是最后期限 |
[08:14] | I care. | 我在意 |
[08:31] | She’s gone, baby. She’s gone. | 她走了 她走了 |
[08:33] | Get back to work. | 继续干活 |
[08:35] | Yeah, whatever the fuck. | 随你便 |
[08:43] | What the hell was that all about? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[08:46] | How come it’s taking you so long to get out? | 你们逃出去怎么要这么久 |
[08:54] | Just keep bringing the stuff, and we’ll get there. | 你继续给我带东西 我们会成功的 |
[08:56] | What, do you need me to bring you in a fucking bulldozer? | 难道要我给你带推土机吗 |
[09:02] | Let me know if you want to go in the room. | 想进里屋的话告诉我 |
[09:05] | I got some Aquafina. | 我有酒 |
[09:20] | Do you really think we can make it to Mexico? | 你真觉得我们能成功到达墨西哥吗 |
[09:26] | Hell yeah, we’ll make it to Mexico. | 当然 我们会到达墨西哥的 |
[09:30] | Once we get there, | 到了以后 |
[09:32] | we find a sleepy little village, | 我们找一个寂静的村庄 |
[09:34] | give the townspeople a couple of cows, | 给村民几头牛 |
[09:37] | and they’ll take care of us after that. | 他们就会收留我们的 |
[09:43] | Get a couple houses. | 买两栋屋子 |
[09:46] | One on the beach. | 一栋在海滩上 |
[09:49] | And another up in the hills for bad weather. | 一栋在山上 用来躲避恶劣天气 |
[09:58] | What about Inmate Sweat? | 那囚犯斯威特呢 |
[10:01] | Sweet Pea. | 宝贝 |
[10:04] | He gets a couple houses too. | 他也能得到两栋屋子 |
[10:11] | And you can go back and forth. | 你可以往返于我们之间 |
[10:16] | Mm, I don’t know. | 我可说不好 |
[10:20] | It could get complicated. | 可能会变得很复杂 |
[10:23] | Not really. | 不会 |
[10:26] | Well, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:29] | I’ll take care of you till you find someone. | 我会一直照顾你直到你找到心爱的人 |
[10:42] | Inmate Matt, get the fuck out of here. | 囚犯马特 滚出去 |
[12:23] | Hacksaw. | 钢锯 |
[12:27] | You gotta come down here. | 你得下来 |
[12:45] | Touch it. | 摸摸 |
[12:48] | Fuck you, you touch it. | 去你的 你怎么不摸 |
[13:03] | It’s off for the summer. | 夏天是关闭的 |
[13:11] | So? | 所以呢 |
[13:13] | So we cut… | 所以我们切割出 |
[13:18] | a hole. | 一个洞 |
[13:22] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[13:25] | And we go through… | 然后我们从里面穿过 |
[13:30] | …and cut a hole on the other side. | 然后在另一边再切割出一个洞 |
[13:42] | How long is that gonna take? | 这得要多久 |
[13:51] | Six weeks. | 六周 |
[13:56] | Maybe I can do it in four. | 或许我可以在四周内搞定 |
[14:37] | It’s pretty fucking tight. | 很牢固 |
[14:40] | Yeah, it’s… probably an 18-inch pipe. | 嗯 直径多半有48厘米 |
[14:49] | What? | 什么 |
[14:51] | What’s on the other side? | 另一边是什么 |
[15:03] | We were right there. | 我们刚才就在那 |
[15:05] | Right under that grate. | 就在那格栅下面 |
[15:08] | Steam pipe goes into a service tunnel | 蒸汽管连接着墙另一边的 |
[15:10] | on the other side of the wall straight to the power plant. | 一条服务隧道 隧道通往发电厂 |
[15:14] | Yeah, I’ve seen that thing from the shop. | 我在车间里看到过 |
[15:16] | Now, the service tunnel has to have an exit… | 而服务隧道一定有出口 |
[15:22] | …which means there has to be a manhole. | 意味着肯定有一个供人进出的洞口 |
[15:53] | – We got a shipment. – Okay. | -来了一批货 -好 |
[15:55] | Okay, so we need to get in there, | 我们要进去 |
[15:57] | and you’re supposed to be watching us. | 你得守着我们 |
[16:06] | Who’s the new guy? | 那个新来的是谁 |
[16:09] | Lambert bid out. | 兰伯特走了 |
[16:11] | I guess he was sick of me. | 估计是受够我了 |
[16:20] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[16:22] | Are you ready to step into your future? | 你准备好踏入你的未来了吗 |
[16:30] | Do what it says… | 照着上面的做 |
[16:33] | and good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[16:52] | A thousand fucking keys on here for no reason. | 这上面有无数把没用的钥匙 |
[16:57] | Stupid keys. You fucking kidding me? | 该死的钥匙 逗我呢 |
[17:02] | I’m going to Maggie’s. You want anything? | 我要去玛吉店 你要点什么吗 |
[17:04] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[17:07] | Why don’t you try the silver one? | 试试银色的那把 |
[17:18] | I feel really bad for Bryce Harper. | 我很同情布莱斯·哈普[棒球运动员] |
[17:21] | What, for being a fucking faggot? | 因为他是基佬吗 |
[17:24] | He’s stuck on a shitty-ass team. | 他的队伍很垃圾 |
[17:26] | Shitty team, shitty player. | 垃圾队伍 垃圾队员 |
[17:28] | He’s gonna be fucking MVP. | 他会成为最有价值球员 |
[17:30] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[17:31] | My loopers are off, man. | 我的弯针松了 |
[17:33] | – Wrenches are in there. – I know. | -扳手在那里面 -我知道 |
[17:34] | What the fuck’s a looper? | 什么是弯针 |
[17:37] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[17:38] | I wish I didn’t know this shit. | 真希望我也不知道 |
[17:41] | I just need to adjust the frigging thing. | 我只是得调整下那玩意儿 |
[17:44] | I wish every night that that piece of shit | 自从那个垃圾巴勃罗·桑多瓦[棒球运动员] |
[17:45] | Pablo Sandoval would choke on one of those | 来了波士顿后 |
[17:47] | fucking lobster rolls he’s been inhaling | 我每晚都在祈祷 |
[17:49] | since he came down to Boston. | 他被他吃的龙虾卷给噎死 |
[17:51] | Fucking Panda should go down to the Nationals | 该死的熊猫[巴勃罗绰号]应该去华盛顿国民队 |
[17:53] | so him and Bryce Harper can blow each other | 这样他和布莱斯·哈普就可以互相口交 |
[17:55] | so we can get a real third baseman | 这样我们就可以引入一个真正的三垒 |
[17:57] | like Kevin fucking Youkilis. | 比如凯文·尤克里斯 |
[17:59] | So you’d rather have Kevin Youkilis | 所以你现在宁愿让凯文·尤克里斯 |
[18:01] | at third base right now than Bryce Harper? | 做三垒 也不要布莱斯·哈普 |
[18:02] | In his prime, absolutely. | 他在巅峰期的时候 当然 |
[18:04] | Yo, Youkilis had no prime. | 尤克里斯根本没有巅峰期 |
[18:30] | Yo, he wasn’t even happy. | 他根本不开心 |
[18:32] | If baseball wasn’t a sport, | 要是棒球不是一项运动的话 |
[18:33] | he would have been a fucking plumber. | 他的职业就是水管工了 |
[18:35] | Maybe he would’ve been a kick-ass plumber. | 也许他会是一个超厉害的水管工 |
[18:37] | I’ll take a scrappy guy who’s a team player | 无论什么时候 我宁愿要一个有团队精神的 |
[18:40] | any day of the week over some pretty boy | 邋遢队员 也不会要一个 |
[18:42] | who lives in the fucking bathroom. | 整天在卫生间里的小白脸 |
[18:49] | Don’t get me started on Tom Brady, okay? | 我都不想谈汤姆·布雷迪 |
[18:59] | Sir. | 长官 |
[19:01] | I know it’s not my place, | 我知道这轮不到我来说 |
[19:03] | but I just wanted you to know that… | 但我想让你知道 |
[19:05] | not everyone in there is slowing down production | 不是每个人都在拖慢进度 |
[19:09] | and that the civilian supervisor, Mrs. Mitchell, | 而那个平民监管员 米切尔夫人 |
[19:12] | she’s doing one hell of a job. | 她工作很出色 |
[19:17] | It’s just a case of a couple rotten apples, | 只是有几颗老鼠屎 |
[19:20] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[19:23] | Go back to work. | 回去工作 |
[19:26] | Thanks for listening. | 谢谢听我讲话 |
[19:33] | Inmate Matt, can you help me in tailor nine? | 囚犯马特 你能到9号车间来帮我下吗 |
[19:39] | Fuckin’ A. | 太好了 |
[19:42] | Fuck. | 操 |
[19:48] | What the hey was that all about? | 刚才那是在干什么 |
[19:56] | That’s where you’re gonna wait for us. | 你要在那等我们 |
[19:59] | On that corner. | 在那个角落 |
[20:12] | Now, give me the little guy. | 把纸条给我 |
[20:18] | We found a way. | 我们找到了一条路 |
[20:20] | It’s happening. It’s real. | 真的要成了 |
[20:22] | And it’s not gonna take years. | 不需要很多年 |
[20:25] | It’s not? | 是吗 |
[20:27] | Weeks. | 只需要几周 |
[20:32] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[20:34] | Oh, shit. Fuck. | 该死 靠 |
[20:35] | Are-are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[20:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:52] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会很开心 |
[20:57] | Yeah, but… | 是 不过 |
[21:01] | …Lyle. | 莱尔 |
[21:08] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[21:11] | Lyle. | 莱尔 |
[21:15] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[21:16] | Lyle is the glitch. | 莱尔是漏洞 |
[21:35] | I need a map of New York State. | 我需要一份纽约州的地图 |
[21:38] | More blades. | 更多的钢锯条 |
[22:02] | Shit. | 该死 |
[22:09] | Fuck. | 操 |
[23:07] | Think he’s dead? | 你觉得他死了吗 |
[23:09] | Son, I think you killed him twice. | 孩子 你杀死了他两次 |
[23:12] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[23:13] | I don’t know. Tilly’s got the phone. | 不知道 手机在蒂莉手上 |
[23:15] | Aw, I’m getting you a fucking phone for Christmas, that’s it. | 圣诞节我送你个手机 |
[23:18] | Oh, no, no, I like it this way. Old-school. | 不用 我喜欢这样 传统 |
[23:22] | Used to be you couldn’t always get ahold of people. | 以前你不能总是联系到人 |
[23:25] | Gave you a…mystique. | 给你一种神秘感 |
[23:28] | Not to mention the money I’m saving. | 更不用说我存下来的钱 |
[23:36] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[23:41] | Got a question for ya. | 有个问题要问你 |
[23:44] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[23:45] | It’s about your mother. | 跟你妈有关 |
[23:47] | Look, I, uh, don’t want you breaking secrets, but, uh… | 我不希望你泄露秘密 不过 |
[23:52] | is there anything she may have said that, uh… | 她有没有说过什么 |
[23:55] | she don’t tell me to my face but that, uh, | 她没跟我说过 但是 |
[23:58] | if she did, I could make it better, you know? | 如果有的话 我可以改善的地方 你懂吗 |
[24:04] | She hates it when you clog the toilet. | 她讨厌你把马桶弄堵塞 |
[24:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:24] | She ever say anything good about me? | 她有表扬过我吗 |
[24:31] | She knows you’re loyal. Says that all the time. | 她知道你很忠诚 总是挂在嘴边 |
[24:37] | I can talk to her if you want. | 你要想的话我可以和她说 |
[24:38] | Oh, no, no, no, don’t-don’t do that. | 不不 别去 |
[24:41] | She’s so touchy, she’ll think I’m… | 她很敏感 她会觉得我… |
[24:43] | talking about her while she’s not around. | 背着她谈论她 |
[24:47] | Hey, isn’t your anniversary coming up? | 你们结婚纪念日是不是快到了 |
[24:50] | Yeah, actually, she got me somethin’. | 是的 她还给我准备了礼物 |
[24:52] | Well, that’s what they call an opportunity. | 这不就是机会吗 |
[24:56] | Why don’t you return the favor? | 你也送她个礼物啊 |
[25:04] | What do you got there? | 你拿的什么 |
[25:06] | I’m just dropping something off. | 我去送点东西 |
[25:09] | Cart 22. | 22号门 |
[25:15] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[25:18] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[25:22] | – What? – With the meat? | -什么 -怎么老送你肉 |
[25:25] | What’s going on with you and Tilly? | 你和蒂莉什么情况 |
[25:30] | Nothing. We’re just friends. | 没什么 我们只是朋友 |
[25:32] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[25:35] | You know, like… like, friends. | 你懂的 就是朋友 |
[25:39] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[25:41] | You better watch your ass. | 你最好注意点 |
[25:44] | – Come on, Gene, really? – Oh, what? | -拜托 吉恩 不是吧 -怎么 |
[25:46] | You think I can’t fucking bust you? | 你以为我不能抓你吗 |
[25:48] | Do you think you own me? | 你以为我任你支配吗 |
[25:50] | Is that it? Right? | 是这样吗 |
[25:52] | You think you can just burn these fucking cells? | 你以为你可以随意纵火烧牢房吗 |
[25:56] | You know how stupid I fucking felt out there, | 你知道我在外面看着的时候 |
[25:58] | looking at that? | 我觉得自己有多蠢吗 |
[26:00] | – That wasn’t me. – Oh, right. | -不是我烧的 -当然了 |
[26:08] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[26:15] | That shelf, it’s out of compliance. | 那个架子 不合规定 |
[26:16] | Take it the fuck down. | 放下来 |
[26:34] | Hey. Psst. | 嘿 |
[26:41] | Gene just turned into a girl. | 吉恩刚才像个娘们儿一样 |
[27:17] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[27:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:52] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[28:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:30] | There you are. | 在这儿呢 |
[28:33] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[28:57] | Okay. Fuck it. | 好吧 管它呢 |
[29:03] | No. | 不 |
[29:07] | No. | 不 |
[29:09] | No. | 不 |
[29:11] | Fuck. Fuck | 操 操 |
[29:21] | Fuck! | 操 |
[29:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:26] | No. | 不 |
[30:06] | – Hey, Tilly. – Hey, mornin’. | -早上好 蒂莉 -早上好 |
[30:23] | Here are your maps. | 这些是你要的地图 |
[30:24] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[30:26] | It’s just coffee. | 这只是咖啡 |
[30:31] | How was your weekend? | 你的周末过得怎样 |
[30:33] | It was okay, I guess. | 还行吧 |
[30:35] | Did you fix your tooth? | 你去补牙了吗 |
[30:37] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[30:41] | Oh, much better. | 好多了 |
[30:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:51] | Fucking scoundrel from hell, Eileen Mulvaney. | 艾琳·穆尔维尼这个该死的恶棍 |
[30:59] | What did she do now? | 她又做什么了 |
[31:01] | She’s been up my ass forever, and now she got a reason. | 她无时不刻盯着我 现在她有借口了 |
[31:04] | Reason for what? | 什么借口 |
[31:06] | To fire me. | 开除我的借口 |
[31:08] | I ain’t made quota in three months. | 我已经三个月没完成工作指标了 |
[31:12] | You’re not– Hey. Hey. | 你不会…嘿 嘿 |
[31:16] | You’re not getting fired. | 你不会被开除的 |
[31:18] | She just told me we have to make 600 pairs of pants by Friday. | 她刚跟我说我们得在周五前做600条裤子 |
[31:24] | It’s the end of the day. We maybe made 20. | 今天快结束了 我们可能只做了20条 |
[31:28] | I’m sorry, but, you know, | 我很抱歉 但是 |
[31:30] | I’m not gonna be able to help you anymore. | 我以后帮不了你了 |
[31:33] | Knock it off. | 别说了 |
[31:37] | I’m gonna talk to Murder. | 我会去找杀人谈谈的 |
[31:39] | Yeah, a lot of good that did last time. | 是啊 上次的效果真不错 |
[31:44] | Go to the bathroom. Wash your face. | 去洗手间吧 洗洗脸 |
[31:47] | Everything is gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[31:49] | I’m gonna take care of it. | 我会解决这件事的 |
[31:56] | Put your shoulders back. | 挺起胸 |
[31:58] | Give me a smile. | 笑一个 |
[32:02] | Give me a smile. | 笑一个 |
[32:07] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[32:28] | We, uh…we got some of these, uh, lights. | 我们…我们有一些灯 |
[32:41] | Lights? | 有人要灯吗 |
[32:46] | Tailor one to 125. | 一号缝纫车间呼叫125号小组 |
[32:48] | Report to tailor one. | 请来一号缝纫车间报到 |
[32:50] | Copy. | 收到 |
[33:12] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在做什么 |
[33:14] | Get back to fucking work. | 回去工作 |
[33:18] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:19] | – Guy with the fabric. – Quit playing, all right? | -那个织布料的家伙 -别耍了 好吗 |
[33:21] | Back to fucking work. | 回去工作 |
[33:28] | Let’s go. | 快 |
[33:32] | – Out in the fucking– – What the fuck? | -滚出来… -搞什么 |
[33:34] | Out in the fucking hall! | 到走廊上去 |
[33:35] | Keep your fucking hands off me, motherfucker. | 别碰我 王八蛋 |
[33:36] | Get to fucking work. Out in the fucking hall. | 回去工作 到走廊去 |
[33:38] | Get the fuck off me, man. | 放开我 |
[33:39] | Yo, get the fuck off me, bitch! | 放开我 贱人 |
[33:41] | Unit 16 to control. Level two, tailor one. | 16号小组前来控制 二级 一号缝纫车间 |
[33:44] | – Yo, get the fuck off me. – Let’s go. Stop resisting. | -放开我 -走吧 别反抗 |
[33:49] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[33:52] | You want to fucking join ’em? | 你想掺和进去吗 |
[33:53] | Sit the fuck down. | 坐下 |
[33:59] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[34:02] | What is going on? | 发生什么了 |
[34:04] | I told you to keep your fucking mouth shut. | 让你把嘴闭上了 |
[34:07] | Okay? | 听懂了吗 |
[34:15] | Odell’s gonna be down for a while. | 奥德尔得休养一阵子了 |
[34:16] | Pick a new supervisor, | 选个新的监督员 |
[34:17] | and get these fucks back to work. | 然后让这些混蛋们继续工作 |
[34:23] | All right, people, | 大伙听着 |
[34:25] | let’s get some work done in here. | 赶紧做事 |
[34:28] | Put away the games. | 别玩了 |
[34:29] | Get back to work. | 继续工作 |
[35:10] | I know about the plan. | 我知道你们的计划 |
[35:14] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:15] | Two cows. | 两头牛 |
[35:17] | The villagers will love us. | 村民们会喜欢我们的 |
[35:31] | What the fuck did you tell her? | 你跟她说什么了 |
[35:33] | Just keeping her motivated, man. | 只是让她保持动力 |
[35:36] | Bro, she came up to me right outside of Industry | 老兄 她在工厂外面直接向我走来 |
[35:38] | talking about two fucking cows. | 说什么两头牛 |
[35:41] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来很扯 |
[35:43] | but you give these people a cow, | 但如果你给这些人一头牛 |
[35:45] | and they’ll do anything for you. | 他们会为你做任何事 |
[35:47] | Whatever. | 随你便吧 |
[35:48] | She’s supposed to think you’re making fucking picture frames. | 她本该以为你是在做画框的 |
[35:52] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:54] | How close are you to being done? | 还要多久才能挖通 |
[35:57] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[36:00] | A week. Maybe ten days. | 一周 也可能要十天 |
[36:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:05] | Ah, okay. | 好吧 |
[36:07] | So we’re gonna need someone to drive us. | 我们需要有人开车接我们 |
[36:10] | So you just ask her to be | 所以你不告诉我一声 |
[36:11] | our fucking getaway driver without talking to me first? | 就打算让她开车载我们逃跑吗 |
[36:19] | You know anyone else around here with a car? | 你在这里还认识谁有车吗 |
[36:22] | ‘Cause we’re not getting anywhere on foot. | 走路的话我们可逃不远 |
[36:24] | I can’t fucking believe you. | 你真是不可理喻 |
[36:29] | – Hey, Hacksaw. – Yo, what’s up? | -钢锯 -什么事 |
[36:30] | What up? | 好啊 |
[36:31] | David… you need to get past this. | 大卫 你得把这事抛诸脑后 |
[36:36] | You need to be more careful. | 你必须更加小心 |
[36:39] | I don’t trust her. | 我不信任她 |
[36:42] | I don’t trust her either. | 我也不信任她 |
[36:43] | Here you go, Hack. | 给你 钢锯 |
[36:44] | – I’ll swing back through. – All right. | -我回头再还给你 -好 |
[36:49] | But with her driving us, | 但如果有她帮我们开车 |
[36:50] | I think we can make it to West Virginia | 我觉得我们能在警察发现之前 |
[36:53] | before the cops get their shit together. | 逃到西弗吉尼亚 |
[36:56] | Blue Ridge Mountains, baby. I know people there. | 蓝岭山脉 我在那儿认识人 |
[37:00] | We lay low for a few weeks, and after that, | 我们先在那儿躲几周 之后 |
[37:02] | we go to Mexico. | 我们再去墨西哥 |
[37:10] | With Tilly? | 带着蒂莉 |
[37:12] | No fucking way. | 绝对不可能 |
[37:15] | I say we ditch her. | 我们得把她甩掉 |
[37:19] | Ditch her in West Virginia? Bro. | 把她丢在在西弗吉尼亚 |
[37:22] | Yo. Hey, what about Lyle? | 那莱尔呢 |
[37:25] | – The glitch. – What? | -漏洞 -什么 |
[37:28] | That’s what she calls him. | 她就这么叫他的 |
[37:29] | Between you and me, | 别让其他人知道 |
[37:31] | I think she wants us to ditch him. | 我觉得她想让我们解决掉他 |
[37:37] | What you got? | 你拿的什么 |
[37:40] | Tomatoes. | 番茄 |
[37:42] | – All right. Good lookin’. – Yeah. | -好吧 还挺漂亮 -是啊 |
[37:46] | Yo, will you give us a minute? | 能让我们单独聊会吗 |
[37:48] | – Yeah. – Thanks, bro. | -行 -谢了 兄弟 |
[37:58] | So West Virginia’s about a 12-hour drive, right? | 西弗吉尼亚大约有12小时车程 对吧 |
[38:02] | – Mm-hmm. – Say we come out at midnight. | -嗯 -假设我们半夜逃出去 |
[38:04] | That gives us, what, five hours till bed check? | 那查房前我们有多少时间 5个小时 |
[38:08] | Lyle, he wakes up. | 莱尔 他半夜醒来 |
[38:10] | He finds his wife missing. | 然后发现老婆不见了 |
[38:11] | He calls the fucking cops. | 他会报警 |
[38:13] | We get pulled over before we’re even out of New York. | 我们还没出纽约州就会被拦下 |
[38:18] | Okay. Well, that’s an issue. | 好吧 这是个问题 |
[38:20] | Bro, and she could change her mind at any time she wants. | 兄弟 而且她随时有可能变卦 |
[38:24] | Oh, trust me, as long as the plan | 相信我 只要这个计划是 |
[38:26] | is for you and her to be together, | 为了让你和她在一起 |
[38:27] | she’s not changing her fucking mind. | 她就绝对不会变卦 |
[38:29] | You still should’ve fucking asked me, bro. | 你他妈还是应该先问问我的 兄弟 |
[38:35] | I think you’re angry. | 我觉得你在生气 |
[38:36] | And I’ll tell you what else. | 而且我告诉你 |
[38:38] | I think it’s lack of sleep. | 这是因为缺觉 |
[38:39] | Fuck yes, it’s a lack of sleep. | 当然是因为缺觉 |
[38:42] | I’m down there every night. | 我每天晚上钻到下面去 |
[38:43] | I’m cutting the pipe. I’m doing the work. | 管道都是我在锯 累活都是我在干 |
[38:46] | All you do is fucking sleep and fuck. | 而你只会睡觉和操蒂莉 |
[38:50] | Ah, well, I can’t be friends with someone who wants my life. | 我可不能跟想要我命的人做朋友 |
[38:55] | Yo, Hacksaw. | 钢锯 |
[38:58] | Murder get out in a week. | 杀人再过一个星期就出禁闭了 |
[39:00] | And he gonna kill you, you fuckin’ snitch. | 他会杀了你 你这个打小报告的 |
[39:02] | Ho-ho, shit. | 靠 |
[39:04] | Hey, fuck that rat. | 操他妈的卑鄙小人 |
[39:06] | You’re dead, B. | 你死定了 贱人 |
[39:16] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[39:19] | Better work fast. | 最好动作快点 |
[42:12] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚纪念日快乐 |
[42:43] | Oh, hey. Good to see you again. How are ya? | 很高兴再见到你 你好吗 |
[42:47] | Oh, it’s Bitsy. | 我是碧兹 |
[42:49] | I work at Wild Wings too. | 我也在狂野鸡翅那边上班 |
[42:50] | – Oh. – Yeah. Uh, how many for ya? | -这样 -是的 你们有几个人 |
[42:52] | Uh, it’s gonna be two. | 两个人 |
[42:54] | All right, wherever you like. | 好的 你们随便坐 |
[42:56] | Oh, no, this is a-a reservation for dinner for tonight. | 不 我想预订今天晚餐的位置 |
[42:59] | Oh, we don’t really take reservations here. | 我们这里不接受订位 |
[43:01] | It’s my anniversary, and I don’t want | 今天是我的结婚纪念日 我不想 |
[43:02] | my wife waiting, so, uh, I’d rather not risk it. | 让我老婆等 所以 我不想冒险 |
[43:05] | – Oh. Congratulations. – Yeah. | -祝贺你 -是啊 |
[43:08] | Twenty-one years. | 21年了 |
[43:10] | Blackjack. | 像21点一样 |
[43:12] | What’s your best table? | 你们最好的位置在哪里 |
[43:14] | Um, you don’t really need to do this in advance. | 你真的没必要提前预订 |
[43:16] | Shouldn’t be overlooking the parking lot. | 总不能看着停车场吃饭吧 |
[43:18] | Uh, and, uh, not near a window. She gets cold. | 离窗户远点 她会感冒的 |
[43:22] | Um, oh, and, um, not near the bathroom. | 也别离厕所太近 |
[43:25] | Okay, well, uh, that’s where the mayor always sits. | 好吧 那个位置是市长经常坐的 |
[43:33] | Yeah, this is the one. | 好吧 那就这个 |
[43:36] | Now you’re driving down Parker. | 现在你沿着帕克街开 |
[43:39] | You roll over the manhole. | 开到出入口那儿 |
[43:42] | Oh, yeah. | 就是这样 |
[43:43] | You’ll park your Jeep Cherokee out on the street. | 然后把你的吉普自由光停在外面的街道上 |
[43:47] | Oh, and keep it running. | 不要熄火 |
[43:50] | Keep the lights on. | 把灯开着 |
[43:52] | Lights on. | 开着灯 |
[43:54] | Watch the manhole. | 守着出入口 |
[43:57] | Now you see it move. | 然后你看到它动了 |
[44:01] | It catches the light. | 灯光正好照到它 |
[44:05] | Then you see a hand. | 然后你会看到一只手 |
[44:10] | It’s me. | 那就是我 |
[44:13] | I’m coming up. | 我会从里面爬出来 |
[44:22] | – And then Inmate Sweat. – Oh, yeah. Oh. | -然后是囚犯斯威特 -就是这样 |
[44:27] | Both of you. | 你们俩都会出来 |
[44:38] | Make sure you’re outside the car. | 一定要待在车外面 |
[44:42] | Pretend that you’re on the phone. | 假装在打电话 |
[45:09] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[45:11] | For the glitch. | 给漏洞准备的 |
[45:14] | Yeah, but what is it? | 是 但这是什么 |
[45:16] | Uh, sleeping pills. | 安眠药 |
[45:19] | The night we get out… | 我们逃出去的那晚 |
[45:22] | …you give ’em to him at dinner. | 你在晚饭时给他 |
[45:26] | Mix ’em in his drink. | 混在他的饮料里 |
[45:30] | And then we go to my place. | 然后我们去我的住处 |
[45:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[45:38] | You stay in the car. | 你待在车里 |
[45:41] | I’ll take care of the rest. | 我来处理剩下的事 |
[45:44] | And Inmate Sweat knows about this? | 囚犯斯威特知道这些吗 |
[45:48] | Sure. | 当然 |
[45:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:59] | Where we’re going, | 我们要去的地方 |
[46:02] | oh, baby, they worship blondes. | 宝贝 他们可喜欢金发女了 |
[46:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:10] | So how you doing, Tilly? | 你怎么样 蒂莉 |
[47:13] | – Hey, Annie. – Hey. | -嗨 安妮 -嗨 |
[47:15] | What are you doing in Plattsburgh? | 你来普拉茨堡做什么 |
[47:17] | Why, ain’t I allowed? | 怎么 我不能来吗 |
[47:19] | Mm. Where’s Lyle? | 莱尔呢 |
[47:22] | It’s our anniversary, so I’m trying to avoid him. | 今天是我们的纪念日 所以我在躲着他 |
[47:31] | You’re looking good, though. | 不过你看起来不错 |
[47:33] | You been working out? | 你有在健身吗 |
[47:35] | You’ve lost weight. | 你瘦了 |
[47:36] | Got new hair. | 做了新发型 |
[47:38] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[47:40] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[47:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:46] | You fixed your tooth. | 你弄好了你的牙 |
[47:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[47:51] | I went through the same routine before I left Pete. | 我在甩掉皮特前做了同样的事 |
[47:56] | I got the idea from him. | 我从他那得到的灵感 |
[47:59] | He got all buff going to the gym. | 他去健身房练出了一身肌肉 |
[48:01] | And then he went over to some gay bar in Burlington. | 然后他去了伯灵顿的一家同志酒吧 |
[48:05] | He was blowing guys in the parking lot. | 他在停车场给男人口交 |
[48:08] | Holy fuck. | 我的天 |
[48:09] | Got busted for lewd conduct. | 因为下流行为被抓了 |
[48:11] | I didn’t know that. | 我之前都不知道 |
[48:12] | That’s ’cause it was in Vermont. | 因为那是在佛蒙特州 |
[48:14] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[48:16] | But I asked myself, | 不过我问过我自己 |
[48:18] | “How come I married a queer?” | 我怎么会嫁给一个同性恋 |
[48:20] | – And? – Why do you think? | -然后呢 -你觉得呢 |
[48:23] | Uh…because he was there? | 因为他正好在 |
[48:31] | No. | 不 |
[48:35] | Because I’m queer too. | 因为我也是同性恋 |
[48:41] | I’m getting a little hit from you. | 感觉你在撩我呢 |
[48:42] | – Me? – Mm. | -我 -嗯 |
[48:47] | I like dick. | 我喜欢小弟弟 |
[48:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[48:54] | But if I caught Lyle… | 但要是我抓到 |
[48:58] | …blowing a guy in a parking lot, | 莱尔在停车场给男人口交 |
[49:01] | it would make my life a whole lot easier. | 那会让我生活轻松很多 |
[49:06] | You know I got nothing against the gays. | 你知道我并不歧视同性恋 |
[49:12] | You want another one? | 你还想来一杯吗 |
[49:14] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[49:28] | All right. | 好了 |
[49:30] | All right, Pete, this one’s for you. | 好吧 皮特 这是敬你的 |
[49:33] | Bottoms up. | 干了 |
[49:51] | Oh. What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[49:55] | Figured you had to work late, so, uh… | 我想你会工作到很晚 所以 |
[49:59] | got us dinner. | 我准备了晚饭 |
[50:03] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不用做这些的 |
[50:04] | Sure, I do. | 我当然要做 |
[50:06] | It’s what a husband does. | 这是一个丈夫应该做的 |
[50:12] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚纪念日快乐 |
[50:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[50:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[50:28] | For what? | 为什么道歉 |
[50:31] | I missed our anniversary. | 我错过了我们的纪念日 |
[50:36] | Look, I-I got us food. Come on, let’s-let’s eat. | 我买了吃的 来吃吧 |
[50:40] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[50:43] | Maybe you want to, uh, go up to the bedroom? | 也许你想回楼上卧室 |
[50:47] | – Lyle. – Now, look. | -莱尔 -听着 |
[50:50] | I know you’ve been working on yourself, and, uh… | 我知道你最近在改善自己 |
[50:54] | I want you to know I noticed. | 我想让你知道我注意到了 |
[50:56] | I should probably do something to…better myself. | 我也许应该做点什么提升我自己 |
[51:00] | Lyle, I’m drunk. | 莱尔 我喝醉了 |
[51:02] | Aren’t you even gonna say anything about it? | 而你什么都不打算说吗 |
[51:09] | I’m okay. | 我无所谓 |
[51:12] | I didn’t even get you nothing. | 我什么都没给你准备 |
[51:16] | Well, that’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[51:18] | Oh, yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[51:32] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪找到这个的 |
[51:34] | In your bedroom, behind our dresser. | 在你卧室 化妆台后面 |
[51:36] | You can’t be going through my stuff. | 你怎么能翻我东西 |
[51:38] | It’s my present. | 这是我的礼物 |
[51:42] | What the hell are you going on about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[51:44] | Matt told me he painted this for you | 马特告诉我他给你画了这个 |
[51:48] | for an anniversary present for me. | 为了当作我的纪念日礼物 |
[51:52] | What’s-what is going– what is going on? | 到底 到底什么情况 |
[51:55] | Well, maybe what is going on with me | 也许我怎么了 |
[51:57] | is-is none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[51:59] | What the hell is this? | 那这是什么 |
[52:01] | Stop going through my stuff. | 你不要再翻我的东西了 |
[53:08] | 绳子 短柄斧 猎枪 |