时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | You– no, you cook him dinner, | 你 不 你给他做晚饭 |
[00:37] | you turn down the lights, light some candles, | 你把灯调暗 点上蜡烛 |
[00:39] | then leave the credit card statement on the table. | 然后把信用卡帐单放在桌上 |
[00:41] | – Oh, yeah, that’s good. – No, it’s–you have your job. | -这样不错 -不 你有你的工作 |
[00:43] | It’s to make it look good– oh, speaking of which, | 就是为了让房子好看点 说到这个 |
[00:45] | I know you have your heart set on a bench swing, | 我知道你一心想要长椅秋千 |
[00:48] | but came back rocking chairs. | 结果等来的却是摇椅 |
[00:51] | – For the porch? – Yeah, come on. | -放在门廊上吗 -嗯 拜托 |
[00:52] | I don’t know. It just–it feels | 我也不知道 就感觉 |
[00:54] | a little Cracker Barrel to me. | 像是克莱克-拜瑞尔[美国连锁餐厅及礼品经营企业] |
[00:56] | What, it’s not like there’s gonna be peanut shells next to it. | 又没人会坐在上面吃花生 |
[00:59] | Just, that one feels a little on the nose. | 感觉有点怪 |
[01:02] | Where are you from? | 你们是哪里人 |
[01:05] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[01:08] | Where are you from? | 你们是哪里人 |
[01:10] | Oh, I’ve got a house on Saranac Lake. | 我在萨拉纳克湖有套房子 |
[01:13] | Oh, yup, so you’re summer people. | 所以你们是夏天才会到这边来 |
[01:16] | Well, technically she’s the summer person. | 严格来说她才是 |
[01:18] | I’m her decorator. | 我是她的室内装潢师 |
[01:20] | My family’s lived up here for 300 years. | 我家人在这儿里生活了300年 |
[01:24] | Oh, cool. | 酷 |
[01:24] | Yeah, I can see why. This town is so cute. | 我知道原因 这里特别有爱 |
[01:27] | – Oh, my God. – Mm-hmm. | -我的天 -嗯 |
[01:28] | We went to that barbecue place last night, | 我们昨晚去了那个烧烤店 |
[01:31] | and they gave us free peach cobbler. | 他们免费送了我们桃子派 |
[01:33] | Oh, yeah, that’s good. | 很好吃 |
[01:34] | – It was so good. – It was amazing. | -超级好吃 -特别棒 |
[01:36] | Ooh, you know what? Uh, before I forget, | 对了 趁我还没忘 |
[01:37] | I need you to pick out fabric for those two couches | 我需要你去买客厅里 |
[01:39] | facing each other in the living room. | 面对面放的两个沙发的布料 |
[01:42] | – Thank you. – Yep. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[02:24] | This is a shrine to my car baby. | 这里是我汽车宝宝的圣地 |
[02:28] | Maya’s my human baby, but this is my car baby. | 玛雅是我的人类宝宝 但这是我的汽车宝宝 |
[02:30] | Jeff wants to do the garage | 杰夫想装点车库 |
[02:32] | ’cause that’s his private space. | 因为那里是他的私人空间 |
[02:33] | However, I would like to do the bedroom | 然而我想装点卧室 |
[02:36] | ’cause that’s our private space. | 因为那是我们的私人空间 |
[02:37] | Ninety-five percent of my time in the bedroom, I’m unconscious. | 我在卧室里95%的时间我都是没有意识的 |
[02:41] | Who cares what it looks like? | 谁关心它什么样 |
[02:44] | So how are they going to react when they find out | 当他们知道他们的愿望不会得到满足的时候 |
[02:47] | that’s not going to happen? | 他们会作何反应呢 |
[02:49] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[02:50] | They’re fucked. | 他们完了 |
[02:52] | It’s totally created, man. | 这都是剧本 |
[02:55] | That’s how they build the tension. | 他们就是这样制造张力的 |
[02:58] | That’s how the show works. | 都是这节目的套路 |
[03:00] | – Really? – Mm. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[03:15] | That motherfucker Scary Gary. | 那混蛋恐怖加里 |
[03:22] | He’s crazy, you know? | 他是疯子 你知道吗 |
[03:25] | He wakes up every night screaming | 他每天凌晨3点醒来 |
[03:29] | at three in the morning | 尖叫 |
[03:32] | like clockwork. | 像发条一样有规律 |
[03:36] | I bet that’s something from his childhood. | 肯定跟他童年有关 |
[03:41] | You know, I was thinking… | 那个 我在想 |
[03:44] | …you can help David get back in his old cell. | 你可以帮大卫回到他原来的牢房 |
[03:52] | We just got him out of there. | 我们才调走他 |
[03:55] | How the fuck is that gonna look? | 外人会怎么看 |
[03:58] | Well, | 这个嘛 |
[04:00] | you threw him out. | 你调走的他 |
[04:02] | You can throw him back in. | 你自然也能把他调回来 |
[04:06] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[04:11] | That’s what I thought you’d say. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[04:43] | – Excuse me. – Yes? | -打扰下 -什么事 |
[04:45] | Uh, where can I find things to cut with? | 切割工具在哪儿 |
[04:48] | – Saws and things? – Oh, over here. | -锯子之类的 -这边 |
[04:53] | What kind of saw? | 什么样的锯子 |
[04:57] | Um, I can find it. | 我能找到 |
[04:58] | Ah, easier if I show you. | 我带你去会容易点 |
[05:00] | What are you cutting? | 你要切什么 |
[05:02] | Uh, it’s actually for a friend. | 我是帮朋友买的 |
[05:04] | What’s he cutting? Or she? | 他要切什么 或者是她 |
[05:07] | Uh, wood. | 木头 |
[05:11] | Crosscut? | 横锯 |
[05:13] | Sure. | 可以 |
[05:15] | Can I show you the differences? | 需要我给你示范下区别吗 |
[05:17] | No. No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[05:19] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[05:22] | Ooh, this is what I need. | 这就是我想要的 |
[05:24] | – Great. – Okay. | -很好 -嗯 |
[05:44] | You know these are hacksaws, right? | 你知道这些是钢锯吧 |
[05:47] | Just ring them up. | 你扫就是了 |
[05:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:54] | All right, that’ll be $28.21. | 一共28.21 |
[06:02] | Do you want to put something back? | 你要不要少买点什么 |
[06:06] | – Just put it on this card. – Okay. | -刷这卡吧 -好 |
[06:13] | And would you like a receipt? | 要收银条吗 |
[06:16] | No. | 不 |
[06:27] | All right, we’re good. We’re good. We’re good. | 好 没事 没事 |
[06:30] | We’re good, yeah. | 没事了 |
[06:51] | Lyle, sorry I’m late. | 莱尔 抱歉我回来晚了 |
[06:52] | I had to get some hamburg for… | 我去买碎牛肉了 |
[07:42] | Yo. | 喂 |
[07:46] | Any luck on that cell swap? | 换牢房的事成了吗 |
[07:50] | Well, I talked to Gene. | 我跟吉恩谈了 |
[07:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:55] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[07:57] | Right, he says he’s, uh, working on it. | 他说 他在想办法 |
[08:01] | Okay, what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:03] | What’d you say to him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[08:08] | I’m handling it. | 我在处理 |
[08:38] | Fire! Get out now! | 起火了 快出去 |
[09:49] | Lyle! | 莱尔 |
[09:52] | Come on! You’re making me late. | 快点 你要害我迟到了 |
[11:06] | Yeah. Yeah, okay. | 嗯 嗯 好的 |
[11:14] | Yeah, yeah. Hang on, hang on. | 嗯 嗯 等下 等下 |
[11:18] | Morning. | 早 |
[11:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:41] | Oh, Gene. Good. | 吉恩 正好 |
[11:43] | I’m leaving some hamburg in the freezer for Ricky Matt. | 我给理查·马特留了点碎牛肉在冰箱里 |
[11:46] | If you could drop it off to him after work, that’d be great. | 麻烦你下班后拿给他一下 |
[11:51] | Hmm. Why? | 为什么 |
[11:52] | For keeping the peace in the shop. | 维持车间里的安稳 |
[11:56] | Thanks, Gene. | 谢了 吉恩 |
[12:48] | Hey, big fella. | 大块头 |
[12:48] | Gene. | 吉恩 |
[12:56] | – Thanks, Bo. – Yeah, buddy. | -谢了 波 -客气 |
[13:00] | Hey, Gene. | 吉恩 |
[13:14] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[13:16] | Special delivery. | 特快专递 |
[13:27] | Here. Your meat. | 给 你的肉 |
[13:31] | Want me to put it in the fridge for ya? | 要我帮你放到冰箱里吗 |
[13:33] | Nah, I think I’ll cook it now. | 不了 我现在就要用 |
[13:42] | Oh, look at that. | 瞧啊 |
[13:44] | Somebody burned Scary Gary’s cell. | 有人烧了恐怖加里的牢房 |
[13:47] | Now he’s off the block. | 现在他被调离了这个监区 |
[13:49] | Yep. | 是的 |
[13:51] | I guess a lot of people don’t like that guy. | 看来很多人都不喜欢他 |
[13:56] | Want some meat loaf? | 要吃点肉馅糕吗 |
[13:58] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[14:01] | No, me and Ruth, we’re going to Buffalo Wild Wings. | 我和露丝 我们要去布法罗狂野鸡翅 |
[14:04] | Nice. | 真好 |
[14:38] | Shit. | 靠 |
[14:39] | Yo, they said it’d be ready. | 他们说现在就可以搬进去了 |
[14:41] | It’s almost done, homey, but you can come in, though. | 就快好了 哥们 你可以进来 |
[14:59] | Piccolo. | 皮克罗 |
[15:01] | Go get me that recipe for meat loaf from Raul. | 去找劳尔要肉馅糕的食谱 |
[15:04] | Andale, ándale, ándale. | 快去 快去 |
[15:14] | Nice work. Thank you. | 干得漂亮 谢谢 |
[15:56] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回归 |
[16:05] | Fuck ’em! | 操他们的 |
[18:47] | Are they working, what I bought ya? | 我给你带的东西 有用吗 |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:51] | Just finished a new frame last night. | 昨晚刚做好了一个画框 |
[18:55] | Good. | 真好 |
[19:13] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[19:30] | Damn, okay. | 好吧 |
[19:37] | What do you need, Odell? | 你需要什么 奥德尔 |
[19:40] | Uh, give me a couple seam rippers. | 我要一对拆线刀 |
[19:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:48] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:54] | You know every winter you hear about some guy | 你知道每年冬天都有人 |
[19:57] | who drops dead of a heart attack | 在给车道除雪时 |
[19:59] | shoveling his driveway? I always think, | 死于心脏病发作 我总会想 |
[20:01] | “Why the hell can’t that ever be Lyle?” | “死的怎么不是莱尔呢” |
[20:49] | Ah, shit! | 我操 |
[20:50] | I dropped my paint. Fuck. | 刷子掉了 靠 |
[21:21] | No fucking way! | 绝对不可能 |
[21:23] | It wasn’t dead. I’m not lying. | 没死透 不骗你 |
[21:25] | He turns around. He shoots it again–oh. | 他转过身 又开了一枪 |
[21:29] | – Hi, how you folks doing? – Good. | -你们好吗 -很好 |
[21:30] | Good? Can I start you off with something to drink? | 那就好 想先喝点什么吗 |
[21:32] | – I’ll have a Bud Light. – Bud Light. | -我要百威淡啤 -百威淡啤 |
[21:33] | – Bud Light here too. – Sure. | -我也要百威淡啤 -好的 |
[21:34] | I’ll take a Bud Light in the bottle. | 我要瓶装的百威淡啤 |
[21:36] | Yeah, no problem. And for you, ma’am? | 没问题 女士你呢 |
[21:38] | How much is a margarita? | 玛格丽塔鸡尾酒怎么卖 |
[21:40] | $5.50. | 5.5美元 |
[21:41] | Fan-cy! | 高级 |
[21:43] | Oh, bartender even know how to do that? | 酒保会调吗 |
[21:45] | Yeah, we’re Tex-Mex. | 会 我们店是得墨酒吧 |
[21:49] | If the lady wants a margarita, she can have a margarita. | 如果这位女士想喝玛格丽塔 当然可以 |
[21:53] | All right, sounds good. | 好极了 |
[21:54] | I’ll be right back with that. | 马上就来 |
[21:55] | All right, thanks, babe. | 谢了 宝贝 |
[21:57] | I’m gonna put some money in the jukebox. | 我去往自动唱机里塞点钱 |
[21:59] | What do you want to hear? Kiss? Iggy Pop? | 你想听什么 Kiss乐队 伊基·波普 |
[22:00] | – ZZ Top. – Z– | -ZZ Top乐队 -Z… |
[22:02] | No! Not ZZ Top. | 不要他们 |
[22:04] | Lyle? | 莱尔 |
[22:07] | I don’t know, uh, Igby? | 我也不知道 伊比吧 |
[22:08] | Igby? Igby? | 伊比 伊比是什么 |
[22:10] | Lyle’s not really a music person. | 莱尔不爱听音乐 |
[22:13] | – I’m a news and weather guy. – Okay. | -我爱看新闻和天气预报 -好吧 |
[22:15] | Right, something’s always changing. | 永远变幻莫测 |
[22:17] | Keeps me on my toes. | 让我保持警觉 |
[22:18] | Hey, Tilly, want to give me a hand? | 蒂莉 过来帮我一把 |
[22:20] | – ZZ Top? – Who the fuck is Igby? | -ZZ Top乐队 -伊比是什么鬼 |
[22:28] | What’s with the meat? | 送肉是怎么回事 |
[22:32] | For Matt. | 给马特的肉 |
[22:34] | Oh, I told you. | 我告诉你了 |
[22:35] | He had a good month in the shop. | 他这个月在车间表现不错 |
[22:38] | You shouldn’t be doing that. | 你不应该那样做 |
[22:43] | That’s why I asked you. | 所以我找了你帮我 |
[22:51] | Ask someone else next time. | 下次找别人帮你 |
[27:29] | How long have you been in? | 你进来多久了 |
[27:32] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[27:34] | Twelve years. | 12年 |
[27:37] | This is the first time in 12 years | 这是12年来第一次 |
[27:40] | nobody knows where you are. | 没人知道你在哪 |
[28:38] | Don’t touch it. | 别动它 |
[28:41] | – Why not? – Because… | -为什么 -因为 |
[28:43] | we don’t know who uses it yet. | 我们还不知道谁在用它 |
[28:56] | I think this way’s south. | 我觉得这边是南 |
[28:59] | But we should split up, cover more ground that way. | 不过我们应该分开行动 覆盖的范围更大 |
[29:01] | Okay. Fine by me. | 好 我没意见 |
[29:06] | Let’s meet back here in 20. | 20分钟后回这里见 |
[30:33] | Go take a fucking nap. Nothing’s gonna happen. | 滚去睡觉 什么都不会发生的 |
[30:35] | – All right. – And I’m next. | -好吧 -之后轮到我 |
[30:37] | Two hours, then we switch. | 两小时 然后我们交换 |
[30:39] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[31:25] | Here’s where I was. | 我之前到了这儿 |
[31:42] | Where were you? | 你到了哪 |
[31:54] | I was under the laundry room there. | 我到了那边的洗衣房下面 |
[32:01] | That’s a lot further. | 比我远很多啊 |
[32:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:06] | Top of the morning to ya. | 早上好 |
[32:11] | Let me put it in. | 让我插进去 |
[32:14] | Just the tip. | 只把龟头放进去 |
[32:16] | Let me put the tip in. | 让我把龟头放进去 |
[32:20] | Wait. Ah. No, no, no, no, no. | 等等 不不不 |
[32:21] | – Let me put the tip in. – I don’t know. | -让我把龟头放进去 -不好吧 |
[32:23] | Let me put the tip in. | 让我把龟头放进去 |
[32:26] | – What’s wrong? – I feel guilty. | -怎么回事 -我感到内疚 |
[32:30] | I saw him. | 我看见他了 |
[32:34] | Who, Lyle? | 谁 莱尔 |
[32:35] | No, David. | 不是 大卫 |
[32:42] | – David? – I mean, I miss him. | -大卫 -我是说 我想他 |
[32:44] | I know… | 我知道… |
[32:46] | – I know it’s weird, but– – No, no, no, no, no. | -我知道这很怪 但是 -不不不 |
[32:50] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[32:54] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[32:56] | I know I… I’m being a real girl about it, | 我知道我对他有点像少女怀春 |
[32:59] | but I can’t help it. | 但我控制不住自己 |
[33:03] | Spit in my hand. | 在我手上吐点唾沫 |
[33:20] | He doesn’t know about us, right? | 他不知道我们的事 对吧 |
[33:37] | Fuck. | 操 |
[33:44] | Shit. | 靠 |
[33:53] | Socks. | 袜子呢 |
[33:57] | Well, if somebody helped me do the laundry, | 如果有人帮我洗衣服 |
[34:00] | maybe you wouldn’t have to wear the same pair of socks | 可能就不用连着两天 |
[34:02] | two days in a row. | 穿同一双袜子了 |
[34:20] | Motherfuck. | 操他妈的 |
[34:23] | Mother…fucker. | 混蛋 |
[34:28] | Fuck. | 操 |
[34:32] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[34:37] | Hey, man, uh, | 兄弟 |
[34:39] | I gotta tell you something. | 我跟你说件事 |
[34:46] | I fucked Tilly, all right? | 我操了蒂莉 知道吗 |
[34:51] | And, uh, I’ve been fucking her. | 而且我最近一直在操她 |
[34:55] | But now she feels guilty. | 她现在居然感到内疚了 |
[35:00] | Not because she’s fucking around on her husband, | 不是因为她背着她丈夫偷情 |
[35:03] | but she feels guilty… | 而是因为对你的感情 |
[35:08] | …because of her feelings for you. | 让她感到内疚 |
[35:12] | She told me that. | 她告诉我的 |
[35:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:18] | So what the fuck do I care? | 这关我什么事 |
[35:23] | She’s ours, bro. | 她属于我们 兄弟 |
[35:25] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[35:27] | Let me have one of your shirts. | 给我一件你的汗衫 |
[35:30] | What? | 什么 |
[35:32] | Give me one of your shirts. | 给我一件你的汗衫 |
[35:34] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:37] | We got a bitch in heat, | 我们让母狗发情了 |
[35:38] | and I want her to smell you, motherfucker. All right? | 我想让她闻闻你的味道 笨蛋 好吗 |
[35:43] | Give me one of your shirts. | 给我一件你的汗衫 |
[35:47] | I wanna turn this from a two-way into a three-way. | 我想把两个人的游戏变成三个人的 |
[35:52] | That way… | 这样的话 |
[35:56] | …we got her on our side | 我们可以让她永远 |
[35:59] | in a permanent way. | 支持我们 |
[36:02] | Huh? | 懂吗 |
[36:04] | So… | 所以 |
[36:08] | …let me have one of your shirts. | 给我一件你的汗衫 |
[36:26] | I’ll give her the shirt. | 我会把汗衫给她 |
[36:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:32] | Look at these. These pants are ruined. | 看 这些裤子全废了 |
[36:35] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[36:36] | What? Come on. The zipper’s on the inside. | 什么 拜托 看看内侧的拉链 |
[36:40] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[36:43] | We’re already behind. | 我们的进度已经落后了 |
[36:44] | Now we gotta spend three days fixing your mistake? | 现在还要花三天时间来修改你的错误 |
[36:47] | Who did you have on quality control? | 谁帮你监督质量 |
[36:49] | Thought that’s what you did. | 不就是你吗 |
[36:52] | Lyle. | 莱尔 |
[36:53] | I’ll deal with you later. | 我等下再找你 |
[36:55] | I need to talk to Matt. | 我要找马特聊一下 |
[37:01] | Inmate Matt. | 囚犯马特 |
[37:16] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[37:21] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[38:01] | – Okay, what’s up? – What’s up with me? | -什么事 -你问我吗 |
[38:04] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[38:06] | Painting my dogs | 居然画我的狗 |
[38:09] | and giving them to my wife | 还把画送给我老婆 |
[38:10] | like, um, you’re some kind of Picasso? | 你以为自己是毕加索吗 |
[38:14] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[38:17] | – So you found the painting. – Yeah. | -所以你找到了画 -是的 |
[38:19] | Hidden… | 藏在… |
[38:20] | in the corner of our bedroom. | 我家卧室的角落里 |
[38:23] | Wow, buddy, there’s nothing going on– | 兄弟 其实这没什么 |
[38:25] | No, look, I’m not your buddy. | 不 我可不是你的兄弟 |
[38:29] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[38:32] | The painting. Of course I did it. | 那幅画 确实是我画的 |
[38:37] | She thought it’d be a fun present for you | 她觉着这对你来说会是个 |
[38:38] | for your anniversary. | 有趣的结婚纪念日礼物 |
[38:41] | Supposed to be a surprise. | 本来应该是个惊喜的 |
[38:46] | A present? | 礼物 |
[38:48] | Your wife kind of looks out for me in there. | 你老婆在车间里挺照顾我的 |
[38:53] | So when she said she wanted to | 所以她说想送你点 |
[38:54] | do something special for you– | 特别礼物的时候… |
[38:55] | For-for our-our anniversary? | 为了我们的结婚纪念日 |
[38:58] | Yeah, and she knows how tight things are. | 是啊 她知道你们手头有多紧 |
[38:59] | She didn’t want to spend any money. | 她不想花钱 |
[39:03] | Showed me a picture of the dogs, and I painted it. | 给我看了一张狗的照片 我就画出来了 |
[39:12] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[39:14] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[39:23] | She’s a good woman, Lyle. | 她是个好女人 莱尔 |
[39:25] | She loves you, and you love her too. | 她爱你 你也爱她 |
[39:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:32] | All right, would you– would you do me a favor? | 好吧 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[39:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:38] | No more gifts. | 别再弄什么礼物了 |
[39:41] | Uh, she could get in a lot of trouble for that. | 这可能会让她惹上麻烦的 |
[39:46] | On my children, Lyle. | 以我孩子的名义发誓 莱尔 |
[39:50] | Sure. | 好的 |
[39:58] | – Okay, see ya around. – Yeah, yeah. | -回头见 -再见 |
[40:03] | What was that about? | 刚才什么事 |
[40:05] | – He found the painting. – Jesus. | -他发现了那幅画 -老天 |
[40:09] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[40:11] | It doesn’t matter. He bought it, okay? | 说什么无所谓 反正他信了 |
[40:22] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[40:29] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[40:31] | Lyle? Jesus. | 莱尔 老天 |
[40:43] | Hey, you mind if I say hi to my shop boss real quick? | 你不介意我跟我车间主管简单打个招呼吧 |
[40:45] | Sure, go ahead | 没事 去吧 |
[40:54] | Hear you’ve been doing all right at the shop. | 听说你在车间干得不错 |
[40:56] | Fuck off. | 去你的吧 |
[40:59] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[41:01] | But I miss smelling you. | 不过我想你的味道了 |
[41:03] | Here, this is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[41:07] | Sorry I never wrote back. | 抱歉 我一直没回你信 |
[41:42] | Yo, let’s go. | 进来啊 |
[41:45] | Not tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[41:47] | What? | 什么 |
[41:50] | I need rest. | 我需要休息 |
[43:28] | Fuck. Fuck. | 妈的 妈的 |
[43:56] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[44:02] | Ah, fuck. | 妈的 |
[44:24] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快点 快点 |
[44:48] | Okay, um, so that’s the laundry building, right? | 那是洗衣房对吧 |
[44:50] | That’s where I was last time. | 我上次就是到了那里 |
[44:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[45:01] | Which means, I think, | 也就是说 |
[45:03] | I’m somewhere around here. | 我是在这附近 |
[45:06] | – No shit. – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是 |
[45:08] | Except right below where I’m standing, | 只是在我正下方 |
[45:12] | there’s a fucking brick wall. | 有堵该死的墙 |
[45:15] | – You guys all right? – Yeah, we’re good. | -你们没事吧 -没事 |
[45:28] | Break on through, bro. | 把墙打穿 兄弟 |
[45:30] | Break on through. | 把墙打穿 |
[45:34] | With what? | 用什么啊 |
[45:35] | I don’t have a tool. | 我没有工具 |
[45:37] | I would need a sledgehammer or something, bro. | 我得要个大锤才行 兄弟 |
[45:46] | You think that’s the only wall we’re gonna run into? | 你以为这是我们会碰到的唯一一堵墙吗 |
[45:50] | These are just obstacles, man. | 这些不过是障碍 |
[45:55] | There’s a toolbox down there, huh. | 下面不是有个工具箱吗 |
[45:58] | You know how to pick a lock? | 你会开锁吗 |
[46:04] | Yeah. | 会 |
[46:06] | I thought so. | 我就知道 |
[46:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[46:13] | I’m gonna let you recover. You look like shit. | 我先让你缓缓 你看着糟透了 |
[46:16] | Palmer. | 帕尔默 |
[46:20] | He’s not feeling good. | 他不太舒服 |
[46:24] | – What’s that? – Fuck. | -什么 -靠 |
[46:25] | – He’s not feeling good. – What’s wrong? | -他不太舒服 -怎么了 |
[46:28] | Sorry, bro. Woke up feeling like shit. | 抱歉老兄 我早上醒来就觉得不舒服 |
[46:30] | I’m not your bro. | 我不是你老兄 |
[48:09] | Fuck. | 操 |
[48:28] | I know what I want to do when I grow up. | 我知道我长大以后想干什么了 |
[48:31] | – Oh, yeah? – I’m gonna bottle your scent. | -什么 -我得把你的气味给封装起来 |
[48:34] | You know what I’m gonna call it? | 你知道我会把它叫什么吗 |
[48:36] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[48:37] | No Sweat… | 无斯威特[无汗水] |
[48:40] | …by Ricky Matt. | 理查·马特出品 |
[48:42] | It’s gonna cost you. | 那你得出大银子才行呢 |
[49:56] | I find myself coming up with excuses | 我开始找借口 |
[49:58] | to ride to work alone | 自己乘车去上班 |
[50:00] | so I could spend the time thinking | 于是我能花点时间思考 |
[50:03] | of things that you could do to me. | 你能对我做的事 |
[50:07] | I want to know more about your fantasies. | 我想更加了解你的幻想 |
[50:11] | If it helps, my bedspread is red | 如果这能给你助兴 我的床单是红色的 |
[50:15] | and the headboard has bars you can hold on to. | 床头有栏杆可以给你扶 |
[50:19] | Cupcake! | 亲爱的 |
[50:20] | – What? – NCIS is starting. | -怎么了 -《海军调查罪案调查》开始了 |
[50:23] | I’ll be right down. | 马上下来 |
[50:28] | I miss… | 我怀念 |
[50:31] | sucking your… sweet dick. | 吸着你的大鸡巴 |
[50:37] | Maybe we can arrange a get-together | 或许我们可以安排一次见面 |
[50:41] | sometime soon. | 就这段时间 |
[50:45] | Love, Tilly. | 爱你的 蒂莉 |
[50:51] | Come on. Who wants to go watch our show? | 走吧 想来看我们的电视剧吗 |
[50:53] | Come on. You’re missing your show. | 快走吧 快错过开场了 |
[50:56] | Come on. | 快来 |
[50:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[51:21] | Hey, man. | 你好啊 |
[51:24] | Am I crazy, | 是我不正常 |
[51:26] | or is it hotter in here? | 还是这里面比较热 |
[51:29] | It’s a fucking steam pipe. | 这是蒸汽管道 |
[51:31] | Heats the whole goddamn prison. | 给整座监狱供暖的 |
[51:42] | And that’s the wall. | 这就是那堵墙 |
[51:45] | It’s the outer wall of the whole prison. | 这是整个监狱的外墙 |
[51:51] | Seven feet of reinforced concrete. | 两米厚的钢筋混凝土 |
[52:08] | If we make it through in less than five years, | 要是能在五年内打穿这面墙 |
[52:10] | we’re fucking lucky. | 就算我们走运了 |
[52:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:21] | So you want to take turns? | 所以你想轮流来吗 |
[52:25] | Give me that fucking thing. | 把那玩意儿给我 |
[52:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[52:57] | What are you gonna do with those? | 这些怎么处理 |
[53:00] | Handle’s too long. | 把太长了 |
[53:08] | One day when we get out of here, | 等我们出去的那天 |
[53:11] | I got a place all set up for us. | 我给咱们安排好了一个地方 |
[53:16] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[53:19] | Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[53:27] | I know my way around down there. | 那里我有路子 |
[53:34] | Hey, you’re being careful, right? | 你一直都很小心吧 |
[53:39] | About what you say to her? | 关于你该跟她说些什么 |
[53:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[53:46] | Okay ’cause we got holes in our cells now. | 因为我们的牢房现在挖了洞 |
[53:51] | And we can’t just go to a CO and say, “Hey, | 不能就这样找一个狱警说 |
[53:54] | can I get a new one? | “能换间新牢房吗 |
[53:55] | Mine’s got a hole in it.” | 我那里有个洞 |
[54:00] | That’s funny, David. | 真好笑 大卫 |
[54:28] | Here you go. | 给 |
[54:29] | A little Aquafina. | 一点酒 |
[54:54] | I got good news. | 我有好消息 |
[55:07] | I’m not dying in here. | 我不会死在这了 |
[55:14] | You’re not? | 是吗 |
[55:16] | And neither is David. | 大卫也不会了 |
[55:20] | Okay, well, where are you dying? | 好吧 那你们要死在哪 |
[55:29] | Somewhere out there. | 外面 |
[55:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:50] | I’m not making picture frames with those hacksaw blades. | 我不是用那些钢锯条来做画框的 |
[55:59] | You’re not? | 不是吗 |
[56:07] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[56:10] | Are-are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[56:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[56:18] | You. Me. | 你 我 |
[56:22] | David. Mexico. | 大卫 墨西哥 |
[56:30] | When? | 什么时候 |
[56:40] | Five years. | 五年 |
[56:43] | Maybe less. | 或许不到 |
[56:55] | Well, I’ll check back in with you in a couple of years. | 那我过几年再来看看你们进度如何 |
[57:00] | Here. PowerBars for David. | 拿着 这是给大卫的能量棒 |
[57:05] | ‘Cause he looked skinny last time I saw him. | 上次见他 他看着好瘦 |
[57:20] | Don’t tell anybody… | 别跟别人说… |