时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:37] | All in the cell! | 所有人回牢房 |
[01:47] | Let’s go, Ray. I told you twice. | 快点 雷 我跟你说了两次了 |
[01:53] | All in the cells! | 所有人回牢房 |
[01:56] | What’s going on, O.G.? | 你好 大佬 |
[02:00] | Hey, Piccolo. | 好啊 皮克罗 |
[02:08] | You’re a rapist. A fucking murderer on the outside. | 你在外面是强奸犯 是杀人犯 |
[02:11] | A couple years good behavior, | 只需要表现好个几年 |
[02:13] | with a cable fucking TV. | 就能有有线电视服务 |
[02:16] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[02:17] | I blame this fucking honor block. | 我怪这该死的荣誉监区 |
[02:19] | They’re fucking entitled as shit, and it’s our fault. | 他们都自命不凡 这是我们造成的 |
[02:22] | Well, than just look at it as a pacifier, man. | 你把自己当做调停者就好了 |
[02:25] | No, it’s a fucking privilege. | 不 这是特权 |
[02:27] | You walk in here, you’re a number. | 你进到这里 你就是个数字 |
[02:30] | You don’t deserve shit. | 你不配拥有任何权利 |
[02:31] | It is what it is. | 这也是无可奈何的事 |
[02:32] | Especially not a fucking TV. | 尤其是不该有电视 |
[02:33] | Okay, then what’s the alternative? | 好吧 不然该怎样 |
[02:36] | You got a guy in the cell. | 牢房里住着一个人 |
[02:37] | He’s staring at you all day wondering, | 他整天盯着你 心里想着 |
[02:38] | “How will I kill this guy with a toothbrush?” | “我要怎么用牙刷杀了他” |
[02:40] | Isn’t that right, brother? | 是这样吗 哥们 |
[02:41] | “Let me count the ways?” | “让我细数端详” |
[02:43] | Get the fuck off the gate. | 离门远点 |
[02:45] | How many times do I gotta tell you, huh? | 我要跟你说多少遍 |
[02:46] | – Yeah, right. – Christ. | -明白 -老天 |
[02:59] | Hey, yo, what’s your problem, boss? | 你有事吗 老大 |
[03:04] | Oh, look. He’s gonna pick up a book. Imagine that. | 看 他要去拿书 想象下 |
[03:17] | Hey, Gene. | 吉恩 |
[03:20] | So I’m, uh, painting a landscape. | 我在画风景 |
[03:23] | I can’t find my yellow. | 找不到黄色颜料了 |
[03:27] | But I think it’s back there. | 应该在那后面 |
[03:33] | Well, you’d better go get it. | 那你去找吧 |
[03:35] | – Okay. – Just make it quick. | -好 -动作快点 |
[03:36] | Okay. | 明白 |
[03:46] | Okay. | 谢谢 |
[04:29] | Send him home. Just send him home. | 送它回家 送它回家吧 |
[04:32] | Time to go home there, ball. | 该回家了 球 |
[04:38] | Son of a bitch, ball. | 该死的 球 |
[04:39] | Why didn’t you just go home? | 你怎么不回家 |
[04:42] | That’s your home! | 那是你家 |
[04:43] | He’s so stupid. | 他太傻逼了 |
[04:53] | David. | 大卫 |
[05:00] | Hacksaw? | 钢锯 |
[05:02] | David. | 大卫 |
[05:03] | What the fuck are you doing in there? | 你在那干什么 |
[05:06] | Fucking dark in here, man. | 这里面好黑 |
[05:10] | Bro. | 哥们 |
[05:12] | You’d better get the fuck out of there. | 你最好出去 |
[05:15] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:17] | Trying to kill these fucking cockroaches. | 我在干死这些蟑螂 |
[05:20] | They’re fucking everywhere. You wanna help? | 到处都是 你想来帮忙吗 |
[05:22] | You trying me, punk? | 你挑衅我吗 混蛋 |
[05:24] | Oh, no, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[05:27] | Fuck, man. | 操 |
[05:28] | Come on, get the fuck out of here. | 给我滚出来 |
[05:30] | Get the fuck out of there. | 滚出来 |
[05:47] | All right, well, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 行 明天见 |
[05:48] | – Watch out for Big Red. – Yeah. | -小心红毛 -嗯 |
[05:51] | He’s on the war path. | 他心情很不好 |
[06:21] | What the fuck were you doing back there? | 你刚才在那干什么 |
[06:32] | I think we can drop into the basement from back there. | 从那里应该可以进入地下室 |
[06:37] | We would need to cut through that ventilator. | 我们得切断那台通风机 |
[06:40] | Just fucking dark in there, though. | 不过里面很黑 |
[06:43] | We need a light. | 我们需要光源 |
[06:48] | Don’t start that again. | 别又这么干 |
[07:00] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[07:04] | David. | 大卫 |
[07:06] | No one’s been back there in forever, bro. | 那后面很久没人去过了 兄弟 |
[07:20] | You would need a fucking plasma cutter | 得用上等离子切割机 |
[07:23] | to get through that shit, bro. | 才能从那穿过去 兄弟 |
[07:37] | I’m truly proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[07:38] | Hey, thanks a lot, Mr. Larson. | 多谢 拉森先生 |
[07:41] | Or a hacksaw blade. | 或者钢锯条 |
[07:48] | Well, you can hardly even notice it. | 你几乎注意不到 |
[07:57] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[07:58] | Come on, I can’t hear you! | 大声点 我听不到 |
[08:38] | Hey, Lumpy. Welcome back. | 瘤子 欢迎回来 |
[08:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:41] | Morning. How you doing? | 早安 你好吗 |
[08:52] | What’s going on between you and her? | 你和她之间是什么情况 |
[08:54] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:55] | You know who. | 你知道是谁 |
[08:56] | The chick who works at the front gate. | 在大门工作的那个小妞 |
[09:00] | Chick? What are you– what are you– | 小妞 你在… 你在说什么… |
[09:03] | I saw you making eyes. | 我看到你挤眉弄眼了 |
[09:06] | Men can be sluts, too, you know. | 男人也可以很淫荡 明白吗 |
[09:08] | I don’t even know her name. | 我连她叫什么都不知道 |
[09:13] | I mean, it–it–she was making eyes at us. | 是她在对我们挤眉弄眼 |
[09:17] | Uh, it’s probably because we never gave her any money | 大概是因为我们一直没给她 |
[09:18] | to–to Lumpy’s can. | 为瘤子筹款的钱 |
[09:20] | Don’t try and change the subject. | 别转移话题 |
[09:22] | I’m not ch– | 我没有… |
[09:23] | I’m not changing anything. I love you, cupcake. | 我没有转移话题 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[09:26] | I love you, too, but remember one thing. | 我也爱你 但是记住了 |
[09:28] | If and when you ever think about cheating on me, | 如果哪天你想出轨 |
[09:32] | I’ll know about it before you do. | 我会比你先知道 |
[09:39] | Get on the tools. | 拿工具 |
[09:46] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[09:47] | Gentlemen, gentlemen, can I have your attention? | 先生们 能听我说一句吗 |
[09:49] | We’re a little behind on our Altona order. | 阿尔托纳的订单进度有些滞后了 |
[09:52] | So let’s be mindful of our work | 所以我们工作要更加注意 |
[09:54] | and don’t be shy of asking for help. | 需要帮助时不要害羞 |
[09:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:57] | You hear that, David? | 听到了吗 大卫 |
[09:59] | Don’t be shy. | 不要害羞 |
[10:11] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:22] | Just ask her for a flashlight. | 跟她要个手电 |
[10:30] | We need a light. | 我们需要光源 |
[10:38] | How about some of those little eyeglasses | 或者那种带灯的 |
[10:40] | with lights on the end? | 小眼镜 |
[10:45] | No. | 不 |
[10:47] | Fuck no. | 没戏 |
[10:50] | Inmate Sweat. | 囚犯斯威特 |
[10:52] | Can you help me get some spools out of the machine room? | 你能帮我从机房拿些线轴出来吗 |
[10:57] | Yes, Mrs. Mitchell. | 好的 米切尔夫人 |
[10:59] | Hey, just ask her. | 跟她要 |
[11:03] | Tell her it’s for painting at night. | 告诉她是为了夜间作画 |
[11:07] | Inmate Elijah, I don’t hear your machine running. | 囚犯伊利亚 我怎么没听到你的机器运转 |
[11:10] | Sure, whatever. | 行吧 |
[11:15] | Good morning, Mrs. Mitchell. | 早上好 米切尔夫人 |
[11:17] | Good morning, Mr. Sweat. | 早上好 囚犯斯威特 |
[11:18] | Joyce, can I see you for a second? | 乔伊斯 我能和你说几句吗 |
[11:24] | Fucking Eileen. | 该死的艾琳 |
[11:31] | “Dear sir, please take notice | 尊敬的先生 请注意 |
[11:33] | that there was a fist fight here on Tailor number one | 一号缝纫室发生了一场打斗 |
[11:36] | which Mitchell witnessed as well as C.O. Lumber.” | 米切尔和狱警朗伯目击了过程 |
[11:39] | Lumber? | 朗伯 |
[11:40] | I think that’s how he’s spelling Lambert. | 我觉得他想写的是兰伯特 |
[11:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:42] | “And also it’s funny that she–“ | 而且奇怪的是她 |
[11:45] | That’s you, Tilly. | 就是你 蒂莉 |
[11:46] | “Goes into the machine room next door | “和同一个人 斯威特一起 |
[11:48] | with the same guy, Sweat, | 进入隔壁机房 |
[11:50] | once or twice a week for three to five minute | 每周有一到两次 每次三到五分钟 |
[11:54] | and come out with nothing.” | 出来时却手里什么也没有” |
[11:56] | That all’s bullshit. | 真是胡扯 |
[11:57] | It’s not even spelled right. | 连名字都没拼对 |
[11:59] | You know this guy, David Sweat? | 你认识这人吗 大卫·斯威特 |
[12:01] | Yeah, he’s my shop’s supervisor. | 认识 他是我的车间监督员 |
[12:02] | That doesn’t prove anything. | 但这证明不了什么 |
[12:04] | It says you keep going into tailor nine with him. | 这上面说你经常和他一起去九号车间 |
[12:07] | – Do you? – No. | -是真的吗 -不是 |
[12:08] | Tilly. | 蒂莉 |
[12:09] | Well, not like that. It’s work. | 不是你们想的那样 只是工作 |
[12:11] | It is the machine room. | 那里是机房 |
[12:13] | Any more brain busters? | 有什么理解不了的吗 |
[12:15] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[12:16] | It doesn’t look good. | 看上去不好 |
[12:18] | And I can tell you right now what Kurt’s gonna say about it. | 而且我现在就能告诉你库尔特会怎么说 |
[12:21] | Wait, Kurt? | 什么 库尔特 |
[12:22] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[12:23] | You’re totally jackknifing me right now, Eileen. | 你这是在坑我啊 艾琳 |
[12:26] | It’s protocol. | 只是规矩 |
[12:27] | You know, I’ve never been jackknifed like this. | 从没有人这么坑过我 |
[12:30] | Dennis, please notify inmate Sweat he will no longer | 丹尼斯 请通知囚犯斯威特他不再 |
[12:33] | be working in the tailor shop effective immediately. | 在缝纫车间工作 立即生效 |
[12:36] | Have an escort guard bring him to his cell. | 派一名押送警卫带他回自己的牢房 |
[12:38] | I can’t run my shop without him. | 我的车间不能没有他啊 |
[12:39] | He’s the only one who knows how to do anything. | 他是唯一一个知道怎么干活的人 |
[12:41] | Thank you, Joyce. | 谢谢 乔伊斯 |
[12:41] | It’s all for a letter that’s not even true? | 就因为一封假的举报信 |
[12:45] | You had your fun, all right? | 你也玩够了 好吗 |
[12:47] | This is fucking bullshit. | 扯鸡巴淡 |
[12:48] | You need to let it go. | 翻篇吧 |
[12:49] | You’re lucky you still have a job. | 你该庆幸自己还有工作 |
[12:51] | Oh, fuck yourself, Dennis. | 操你妈 丹尼斯 |
[12:53] | This is tailor one, unit 125. | 这里是一号缝纫车间 125号小组 |
[12:56] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[12:57] | Need a key block escort. No hurry. | 需要一个押送人员 不急 |
[12:59] | All right, escort– | 收到 押送 |
[13:00] | Sweat. | 斯威特 |
[13:02] | You should get your tools. Come with me. | 收拾东西 跟我来 |
[13:31] | Whoever wrote this ticket, | 无论是谁写的举报信 |
[13:32] | no offense, but it’s fucking bullshit. | 无意冒犯 但这都是胡扯 |
[13:32] | 《论人类活动日益增加问题》 尼古拉斯·特斯拉 著 | |
[13:34] | I shouldn’t have to lose my job and move cells. | 我不该丢了工作还换牢房 |
[13:36] | Yeah, it’s a tough life. | 是啊 人生就是这么艰难 |
[13:38] | You could have got locked up, too. | 你本可能被关起来 |
[13:39] | Bro, I know how to work the machines | 老兄 我比其他人都清楚 |
[13:41] | in that shop better than anybody else. | 怎么操作车间的机器 |
[13:43] | And there’s a $2 million order from Altona | 现在因为我走了那个阿尔托纳的 |
[13:46] | that’s gonna get fucked up if I’m not there. | 两百万订单绝对完成不了了 |
[13:48] | Shut up. Pack your shit. | 闭嘴 赶快收拾 |
[13:49] | I am packing. I’m just saying. | 我收拾着呢 只是说说而已 |
[13:59] | Fuck. | 操 |
[14:03] | I said to shut the fuck up. | 我让你闭嘴了 |
[14:13] | That’s fucked up, Palmer. | 你真混蛋 帕尔默 |
[14:14] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[14:18] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[14:32] | Oh. Hey, hey, hey. | 等等 |
[14:34] | Oh, no, no, no. | 别别 |
[14:37] | Let me see. | 给我看看 |
[14:47] | You’d better get a job in a couple of weeks, | 你最好两周内找到工作 |
[14:49] | or you’re out this block. | 否则就滚出这监区 |
[14:56] | Wow. This is good. | 画得真好 |
[14:59] | Yeah, got one with… | 嗯 我还有一幅… |
[15:01] | some more color in the clouds, | 云朵色彩更丰富的 |
[15:03] | but the reflections in the water | 但那幅画里 |
[15:04] | on that one are pretty cool. | 水中的倒影很酷 |
[15:09] | What do you want for it? | 拿什么能换这个 |
[15:15] | Oh, just have it. | 你拿去吧 |
[15:16] | Yeah? | 可以吗 |
[15:18] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[15:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:35] | Crack 20. | 打开20号牢房门 |
[15:42] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:44] | All yours. | 这间是你的了 |
[15:47] | You’re not gonna be lonely, that’s for sure. | 能肯定的是 你在这儿不会孤单 |
[15:49] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:51] | Gonna have lots of company here. | 你会有很多同伴 |
[16:03] | Looks like we’re neighbors. | 看来我们要做邻居了 |
[16:16] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这干什么 |
[16:18] | Floor’s for lifers. | 这层是给无期徒刑犯人的 |
[16:20] | You working in admin now? | 你现在成管事的了吗 |
[16:36] | How do you do that? | 你怎么画的 |
[16:39] | Time and patience, man. | 时间和耐心 |
[16:44] | It looks just like her. | 画得一模一样 |
[16:46] | I just can’t understand why you’d spend so much time | 我只是不理解你为什么花这么多时间 |
[16:49] | painting a picture of that bitch. | 画这个婊子 |
[16:54] | Don’t tell me you like the bitch. | 别告诉我你喜欢这个婊子 |
[16:59] | “Gita.” | “滚去” |
[17:01] | What? | 什么 |
[17:03] | “Gita.” | “滚去” |
[17:06] | The fuck does that mean? | 这他妈什么意思 |
[17:11] | Get the fuck out of here. | 给我滚一边去 |
[17:16] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[17:17] | Yo, come get your shit, or I’m throwing it over. | 把你东西拿走 要不然我就扔了 |
[17:21] | I am not fucking with you. | 我没跟你开玩笑 |
[17:23] | Move it. | 拿走 |
[18:09] | Fuck’s going on? | 他在搞什么 |
[18:15] | Talk about the new girl working the gate check? | 那个新来的在大门检查的女生吗 |
[18:18] | Yeah, Tilly thinks I got a thing for her. | 嗯 蒂莉以为我对她有意思 |
[18:21] | Giving me shit, saying I’m, uh, | 跟我吵 说我 |
[18:23] | flirting with her or whatever. | 跟她调情 |
[18:26] | Well, were you? | 你有吗 |
[18:28] | Christ, Dennis, no. | 天啊 丹尼斯 没有 |
[18:35] | She tell you about the drama? | 她有跟你说那出大戏吗 |
[18:38] | The note? | 举报信吗 |
[18:40] | Yep. | 说了 |
[18:44] | Probably get you a copy, if you want to read it. | 你想看的话 我可以给你一份复印件 |
[18:46] | Hell no. | 我可不要 |
[18:48] | Any joker with a fountain pen | 在这个地方 任何手里有钢笔的人 |
[18:51] | can turn your life upside down in this place. | 都能把你的生活搞得天翻地覆 |
[18:54] | You’re not curious? | 你不好奇吗 |
[18:56] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[18:58] | I think this has got management’s fingerprints written all over it. | 我觉得这事就是管理层搞出来的 |
[19:02] | Eileen being Eileen and Kurt being Kurt. | 艾琳和库尔特都喜欢这么干 |
[19:05] | Politics. | 政治手段 |
[19:13] | – Joyce? – What? | -乔伊斯 -怎么 |
[19:15] | Look, if you’re still unhappy about something, | 如果你还是觉得不高兴 |
[19:17] | you’re free to write a to-from. | 可以写投诉信 |
[19:19] | Oh, a to-from. | 写投诉信 |
[19:20] | I–I might as well put a note in a bottle | 我 我还不如写个纸条塞到瓶子里 |
[19:22] | and throw it in Lake Champlain. | 然后扔进尚普兰湖 |
[19:23] | It’s Corcraft policy to take complaints seriously. | 劳改工厂的政策是认真对待投诉 |
[19:26] | Yeah, it’s also Corcraft policy | 劳改工厂的政策还是 |
[19:28] | to take good jobs from honest people | 不把好工作留给老实人做 |
[19:31] | and give them to rapists and murderers for 37 cents an hour. | 而是付时薪37美分给强奸犯和杀人犯 |
[19:35] | Someone should write a to-from about that. | 应该有人写信投诉这个 |
[19:38] | – Morning. – Morning, Dennis. | -早 -早 丹尼斯 |
[19:39] | You’re falling behind. | 你的进度落后了 |
[19:40] | And you need a new inmate supervisor. | 你需要一个新的车间监督员 |
[19:42] | I have a inmate supervisor. | 我有车间监督员 |
[19:43] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[19:44] | Just give me back inmate Sweat | 只要把囚犯斯威特派回给我 |
[19:45] | and you won’t have any problems with output. | 就不会出现任何产量问题 |
[19:47] | I have no interest in relitigating this issue. | 我不想再争论这事了 |
[19:50] | I had a look at the productivity stats | 我看过了生产率数据 |
[19:52] | and I think the best candidate is Mr. Lobell. | 我认为洛贝尔先生是最佳人选 |
[19:54] | Lobell? | 洛贝尔 |
[19:56] | Do you have any idea what his nickname is? | 你知道他的外号是什么吗 |
[19:58] | No, and it’s against Corcraft policy | 不知道 而且叫外号 |
[20:00] | to even mention a nickname. | 是违反劳改工厂规定的 |
[20:02] | Well, it’s Murder. | 是杀人 |
[20:04] | Murder. | 杀人 |
[20:06] | His numbers are good. | 他的数据不错 |
[20:08] | He hasn’t had an infraction in three years. | 他有三年没有违规了 |
[20:10] | And Kurt and I are in agreement on this. | 库尔特和我都认可这个人 |
[20:12] | Kurt? Where is that guy? | 库尔特 那家伙在哪儿呢 |
[20:15] | He’s the fucking Wizard of Oz. | 他就跟奥兹巫师一样 |
[20:20] | Mr. Lobell? | 洛贝尔先生 |
[20:33] | 未 经 允 许 不 得 进 入 | |
[20:35] | You’ve been promoted. | 你升职了 |
[20:38] | Promoted? | 升职 |
[20:39] | I have? | 是吗 |
[20:42] | To what? | 升成什么 |
[20:43] | There are only two jobs in here: worker or supervisor. | 这只有两种岗位 工人或者监督员 |
[20:47] | So I’m a supervisor? | 那我成监督员了 |
[20:50] | Bad. | 酷 |
[20:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:54] | I had nothing to do with it. | 不是我提拔你的 |
[21:00] | So how do I get started? | 那我怎么开始呢 |
[21:02] | I can’t do your job for you, | 我不能帮你干活 |
[21:04] | which is clearly what you want. | 虽说你肯定是想这样 |
[21:08] | Okay, look, well… | 是这样 |
[21:10] | anything involving a straight stitch, I’m good. | 只要是扎直线 我都没问题 |
[21:14] | I’ve done pockets. I’ve done belt loops. | 我做过衣兜 裤袢 |
[21:15] | I’m a little weak on buttons and zippers. | 缝扣子和拉锁我不太行 |
[21:17] | So if you give me a crash course on those, | 如果你给我来个突击培训 |
[21:19] | I think I can figure it out. | 我觉得我能行 |
[21:22] | Inmate Sweat… | 囚犯斯威特 |
[21:25] | was better at his job than anybody I’ve ever seen, | 是我见过干得最好的 |
[21:29] | and he got fired for no reason. | 而他却被无故解雇了 |
[21:32] | So while you go around trying to replicate all the things | 因此当你试着去模仿他 |
[21:35] | he did to be so successful at his job, | 已经做得非常好的这些工作时 |
[21:38] | you think about that. | 你记着这一点 |
[21:41] | Go see Mr. Lambert. | 去见兰伯特先生吧 |
[21:42] | You’re Grade Four now. | 你现在是四级了 |
[21:43] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[21:52] | Lambert. | 兰伯特 |
[21:54] | I’m Grade Four now. | 我现在四级了 |
[21:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:58] | So, what happens? | 那然后呢 |
[22:01] | Mrs. Mitchell will take care of that. | 米切尔夫人会处理的 |
[22:03] | Well, she told me to come over here, so… | 她让我过来 |
[22:05] | All right, well, I’ll mark it down. | 好吧 我会记下来 |
[22:14] | No. | 不对 |
[22:16] | Let me see your needle. | 让我检查一下你的针 |
[22:21] | Can you get that to Inmate Sweat? | 能把这个带给囚犯斯威特吗 |
[22:24] | I never even got to say goodbye to him. | 我都没机会跟他道个别 |
[22:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:30] | Just make sure he gets that note. | 一定把便条带给他 |
[22:35] | Promise you won’t read it. | 答应我你不会偷看 |
[22:37] | On my skin. | 以我的性命保证 |
[22:54] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[23:15] | Hey, bro. You got any matches? | 兄弟 你有火柴吗 |
[23:19] | No. | 没有 |
[23:21] | Lighter? | 打火机 |
[23:22] | Just trying to read. | 我在看书呢 |
[23:25] | What you reading? | 看什么呢 |
[23:29] | “Call of the Wild”? | 《野性呼唤》 |
[23:31] | Shit, fucked up what happens to that wolf. | 那头狼可真惨 |
[23:35] | When it gets to that part when he finds Thornton laying there | 等你看到那儿 索顿被那些印第安人杀死后 |
[23:38] | after those Indians kill him– | 它发现他倒在地上 |
[23:41] | Yo! I’m not fucking finished yet. | 我他妈还没有看完 |
[23:44] | Shit. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:47] | You guys into something here? | 你们之间有什么问题吗 |
[23:49] | We was just talking about “Call of the Wild.” | 我们只是在聊《野性呼唤》 |
[23:51] | You read it? | 你看过吗 |
[23:53] | No. | 没有 |
[23:54] | “White Fang”? | 《白牙》呢 |
[23:55] | Made a good movie out of that. | 还被改编成了一部很好的电影 |
[23:57] | Yo, can you leave? | 你可以走了吗 |
[24:08] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[24:16] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[24:24] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[24:25] | Yeah, it’s real sweet. | 是啊 可甜蜜了 |
[24:28] | You read it? | 你看过了吗 |
[24:32] | Yo, what the fuck is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[24:36] | Just write her back. | 回复她吧 |
[24:38] | No. | 不 |
[24:40] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[24:42] | Write her back. | 回复她 |
[24:42] | She might start bringing you shit. | 她可能会开始给你带东西 |
[24:44] | I just lost my job and my cell. | 我刚失去了自己的工作和牢房 |
[24:48] | I’m not doing shit. | 我才不会回复她 |
[24:56] | Got it, baby! Yeah! | 上吧 宝贝 就是这样 |
[24:59] | Let me tell you something, man. | 听我说 老弟 |
[25:03] | Every time I look out the window from the tailor shop | 我每次从缝纫车间的窗户往外看 |
[25:06] | and I see the town… | 都能看到小镇 |
[25:08] | I see myself out there standing in the street. | 看到自己站在外面的街上 |
[25:15] | I got it to the point now | 我现在 |
[25:18] | where I can see my own fucking shadow. | 已经能看到自己的影子了 |
[25:22] | Understand what I’m saying? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[25:29] | No. | 不懂 |
[25:34] | Hmm, all right. | 好吧 |
[25:39] | You have a civilian employee writing you love notes. | 现在有个平民雇员给你写情书 |
[25:44] | And you’re not gonna do anything about it? | 你却无动于衷 |
[26:00] | That’s not cool. | 这样可不好 |
[26:11] | It’s a two-point game. | 现在分差仅剩两分 |
[26:25] | Did you give him my note? | 你把我的纸条给他了吗 |
[26:28] | Yeah. | 给了 |
[26:30] | Is he gonna write back? | 他会回复吗 |
[26:34] | Said he will. | 他说会的 |
[26:45] | You don’t like him, do you? | 你不喜欢他 对吗 |
[26:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:48] | Lobell. | 洛贝尔 |
[26:51] | Ugh, he doesn’t like me. | 是他不喜欢我 |
[26:55] | He’s slowing down production. | 他拖慢了生产速度 |
[27:02] | I can talk to him. | 我可以找他谈谈 |
[27:29] | Murder. | 杀人 |
[27:31] | Hacksaw. | 钢锯 |
[27:37] | You and the boss lady not getting along, huh? | 你和我们的女上司相处得不是很好吧 |
[27:43] | What the fuck you care? | 关你什么事 |
[27:48] | I don’t. | 不关我事 |
[27:49] | I just feel the energy in the room. | 我只是感受到了这里的紧张气氛 |
[27:54] | You know she’s a racist bitch. | 你知道她是个种族歧视的婊子 |
[27:57] | I ain’t got time for all this office politics bullshit. | 我没时间陪她玩办公室政治 |
[28:02] | Well, she’s old. She’s a civilian. | 她年纪大了 还是个平民 |
[28:05] | She’s surrounded by us. | 被我们这样的人所包围 |
[28:07] | If you ask me, | 依我看 |
[28:09] | she’s just fucking scared out of her mind. | 她只是被吓坏了 |
[28:18] | Get the fuck out of here. | 你可以走了 |
[28:20] | Hey, she made you captain. | 她让你当了队长 |
[28:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:23] | She won’t even teach me the fucking job. | 她甚至不肯教我怎么做好这份工作 |
[28:32] | What did he say? | 他是怎么说的 |
[28:34] | I told him if he’s nice to the boss lady, | 我告诉他 如果他对女上司态度好点 |
[28:38] | the boss lady will be nice to him. | 女上司就能对他好点 |
[28:41] | If not, | 如果不 |
[28:43] | I’ll rip his lungs out and drink his blood. | 我就把他的肺掏出来 喝他的血 |
[28:50] | Ah, that’s your son, the Airman. | 那是你儿子 是个空军 |
[28:53] | Mm-hmm, yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:55] | Matt, back to your station. | 马特 回你的工作台去 |
[29:06] | Senior Airman or Sergeant already? | 是空军下士还是已经是中士了 |
[29:09] | Airman first class. | 下士一等兵 |
[29:11] | God bless him. | 上帝保佑他 |
[29:14] | You got kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[29:16] | I got two girls. | 我有两个女儿 |
[29:19] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[29:21] | Maybe get a massage, ever thought about that? | 或许你该去按摩一下 想过吗 |
[29:24] | Oh, my God, great idea. | 天呐 好主意 |
[29:26] | You know what, I heard a wise person once say, | 知道吗 有个智者曾说过 |
[29:28] | you know, your car needs an oil change. | 你的车需要换机油 |
[29:30] | Your body needs a massage. | 正如你的身体需要好好按摩一下 |
[29:32] | Think today’s gonna be a good day. | 今天会是不错的一天 |
[29:35] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[29:38] | Be a hell of a lot better if Eileen Mulvini had a stroke | 如果艾琳·穆尔维尼能中风发作干涉不了我的工作 |
[29:42] | so I could do my damn job. | 就更好了 |
[29:44] | What did she do? | 她怎么了 |
[29:46] | You name it. | 太多了 |
[30:03] | All right, move on. Do a new bundle. | 好了 继续 再做一捆 |
[30:10] | Nice, Howard. | 不错 霍华德 |
[30:20] | Oh, they’re beautiful. | 她们真漂亮 |
[30:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:25] | You get to talk to them? | 你跟她们联系过吗 |
[30:27] | Well, I keep in touch with the older one, Janet. | 姐姐和我有联系 她叫珍妮特 |
[30:31] | Uh, Maria–the younger one– | 妹妹叫玛利亚 |
[30:33] | I haven’t talked to in six years. | 我们六年没说过话了 |
[30:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:40] | Well, Maria lives in Mexico with her mother, Rita. | 玛利亚和她妈妈丽塔住在墨西哥 |
[30:46] | And we’re not allowed to make international calls from here. | 这里不准我们打国际电话 |
[30:49] | That’s not fair. Even on their birthday? | 这不公平 她们过生日也不能打吗 |
[30:53] | Who said life was fair, right? | 谁说生活是公平的 对吗 |
[31:00] | Is this her number? | 这是她的电话吗 |
[31:02] | Last one I had. | 最近的一个 |
[31:05] | You mind if I… | 介意我… |
[31:23] | I mean, I’m not saying I’m a perfect person | 我不是说我是个完美的人 |
[31:26] | – or this, that, and the other. – Who is? | -或是怎么怎么样 -谁是呢 |
[31:28] | Right, but when Bradley was running Corcraft, | 对 但布拉德利管理劳改工厂时 |
[31:31] | none of this shit went on. | 都没发生过这种事 |
[31:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:37] | I know she’s not perfect, all right? | 我知道她不完美 好吗 |
[31:41] | But I’m sure if you asked her, | 但我肯定如果你问她 |
[31:42] | she’d say I have my faults, too. | 她也会说我有过错 |
[31:44] | And I could say the same about you, Dennis. | 我觉得你也是 丹尼斯 |
[31:46] | All right, just take it easy. | 好了 别太放在心上了 |
[31:48] | Yeah, yeah. | 行 行 |
[31:51] | Nobody knows about a marriage | 婚姻的事 |
[31:53] | except the people in the marriage, | 只有结了婚的人才懂 |
[31:54] | and sometimes even they don’t know. | 有时甚至连他们都不懂 |
[32:10] | Hello… Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[32:12] | Is–Is… | 你是 |
[32:14] | Hello, is this Rita? | 你好 你是丽塔吗 |
[32:18] | I’m calling for Rita. Is this Rita? | 我找丽塔 你是丽塔吗 |
[32:22] | I’m–I’m a friend of Richard Matt’s. | 我是理查德·马特的朋友 |
[32:26] | I have a message. | 我想帮他捎个口信 |
[32:32] | I’m sorr–I– I don’t speak Spanish. | 很抱歉 我 我不会说西班牙语 |
[32:35] | So, no hablo. | 我不会说西班牙语 |
[32:40] | No ha–No hablo. | 我 我不会说 |
[32:42] | I’m sorry, um, I have a message, | 很抱歉 我有个口信 |
[32:45] | and it’s for Maria, who is his daughter. | 是给他女儿玛利亚的 |
[32:49] | He misses you both. | 他很想你们两个 |
[32:50] | And he’s in jail, but he’s okay. | 他现在在坐牢 但他没事 |
[32:53] | I take care of him. I’m his friend. | 我有照顾他 我是他的朋友 |
[32:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:58] | Yeah, I’m his amigo. | 是的 我是他朋友 |
[33:00] | He’s okay. | 他很好 |
[33:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:03] | I hope you understand what I said. | 我希望你能听懂我的话 |
[33:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:10] | Please tell Maria. | 请转告玛利亚 |
[33:12] | Bye. | 再见 |
[33:18] | Oh, come on, Joyce! | 不是吧 乔伊斯 |
[33:20] | The quotas are your responsibility. | 完成指标是你的责任 |
[33:21] | I’m not fucking Rumplestiltskin. | 我可不是什么侏儒怪 |
[33:23] | I can’t spin straw into gold. | 我没法把稻草纺成金子 |
[33:26] | That’s not my job. | 那不是我的工作 |
[33:28] | Well, that’s why you have Mr. Lobell. | 你有洛贝尔先生帮忙 |
[33:30] | Well, I told you he wasn’t suitable. | 我说了他不合适 |
[33:31] | And how many times have you trained with him? | 你训练过他几次 |
[33:33] | The same as everybody else. | 和其他囚犯一样 |
[33:38] | Once. | 一次 |
[33:39] | That’s not enough. | 那不够 |
[33:42] | Yeah, that’s not enough. | 是的 不够 |
[33:44] | Really, Kurt? | 真的吗 库尔特 |
[33:45] | Really, why don’t you go talk to him? | 你怎么不去找他谈谈 |
[33:47] | He’s got three teardrop tattoos. | 他有三个泪珠文身 |
[33:50] | That means three bodies. | 表示他杀过三个人 |
[33:51] | Come on, Kurt. Let’s go. | 走吧 库尔特 我们走 |
[33:56] | Inmate Matt! Inmate Howard! | 囚犯马特 囚犯霍华德 |
[33:58] | Come with me to tailor nine! | 跟我到九号缝纫车间来 |
[34:00] | What do you need them for? | 你找他们干什么 |
[34:02] | A goddamn interlocker’s broken. | 该死的联锁装置坏了 |
[34:04] | Quit watching me like a fucking hungry hawk. | 别像只饥饿的老鹰盯着我 |
[34:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:09] | Okay, here. Can you get this to Gomez? | 好 就在这 你们能把这个送到戈麦斯那儿吗 |
[34:12] | Help him get set up. | 然后帮他一起装好 |
[34:13] | We gotta give you some spools. | 我们会给你们一些线轴 |
[34:21] | I did it. | 我打了电话了 |
[34:23] | I called Rita. | 我打过电话给丽塔了 |
[34:25] | I talked to her. | 还跟她聊了一下 |
[34:27] | I told her to tell Maria that you love her | 我让她告诉玛利亚你很爱她 |
[34:30] | and that your life is good here and that I take care of you. | 你在这里过得很好 我有照顾你 |
[34:34] | Oh, here. | 还有这个 |
[34:37] | Here. | 还给你 |
[34:41] | It was kinda interesting calling Mexico. | 打电话去墨西哥还挺有意思的 |
[34:44] | You lived there? | 你以前住在那里吗 |
[34:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:48] | Most beautiful country in the world. | 那是世界上最美的国家 |
[34:52] | Never cold. | 总是很温暖 |
[34:57] | Can I shake your hand? | 我能和你握个手吗 |
[35:01] | Sure. | 当然 |
[35:06] | I don’t know how to thank you, but thank you. | 我不知道该怎么谢你 非常感谢 |
[35:11] | Here, you’d better get back. | 拿着 快回去吧 |
[35:13] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:24] | Yo, I ain’t got shit. | 我什么都没有 |
[35:26] | Baby, don’t tell them that. | 兄弟 别告诉他们 |
[35:28] | I got you right now. | 这回你输定了 |
[35:30] | Hey, guys, can you be a little quieter, please? | 伙计们 能安静点吗 |
[35:33] | What? Hey. | 什么 |
[35:34] | Man, shut your punk ass up, meat. | 闭上你的臭嘴 新来的 |
[35:40] | I got a play. | 我有张好牌 |
[35:41] | Something that you can’t do. | 而你没有 |
[35:43] | Now what? Now what? Now what? | 怎样 怎样 怎样 |
[35:51] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[36:17] | Yo, get that nigga. | 揍他 兄弟 |
[36:18] | Yeah, get him. | 对 揍死他 |
[36:22] | Yo, please, please. | 别打了 别打了 |
[36:28] | Hey, what’s up, boy? | 兄弟 好啊 |
[36:29] | What’s up? | 好 |
[36:29] | What time is our lockdown? | 几点宵禁 |
[36:31] | Same time it is every night. | 每晚都一样啊 |
[36:32] | Okay, just asking. | 好 随便问问 |
[36:50] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:53] | Yeah, but I’m fucking done here, man. | 是的 但我受够这里了 |
[36:56] | If I kill one of these motherfuckers… | 如果我要杀了这群混蛋中的一人 |
[36:59] | I gotta get off the flats. | 我不能在牢房里动手 |
[37:04] | At least you’re working in the library now. It’s quiet there. | 至少你现在在图书馆工作 那里很安静 |
[37:07] | There’s fucking dudes jerking off in there. | 有人在那里打飞机 |
[37:10] | No shit? | 不是吧 |
[37:11] | They look at the National Geographics. | 他们看《国家地理》 |
[37:12] | They stop every ten seconds to see if a C.O. Is looking. | 每隔10秒就停下来看狱警有没有看他们 |
[37:14] | I can’t stand the fucking suspense. | 我受不了这种焦虑 |
[37:20] | Don’t follow me. | 别跟着我 |
[37:28] | Hey, do you still have that photo of Tilly’s dogs? | 你还留着蒂莉家狗的照片吗 |
[37:33] | The ones you were drawing? | 你之前画的那个 |
[37:37] | What? | 什么 |
[37:38] | The photo of Tilly’s dogs? | 蒂莉家狗的照片 |
[37:41] | Can I have it? | 能给我吗 |
[37:43] | She wants it back. | 她想要回来 |
[37:47] | She does? | 是吗 |
[39:05] | Look, it would be great timing if you were able | 如果你能帮我搞到那个转移令 |
[39:07] | to get me that transfer order, like, right now. | 现在最合适不过了 |
[39:11] | Did my mother write that letter | 我妈有没有写信 |
[39:12] | like she said she was going to this time? | 她说这次她会写的 |
[39:17] | She fucking what? | 她什么 |
[39:24] | Bro, that’s not even true. | 哥们 这不是真的 |
[39:26] | You think I’m dumb enough to | 你以为我会蠢到 |
[39:27] | bring a fucking hunting knife to elementary school? | 带把猎刀去小学吗 |
[39:30] | I was, like, nine years old. | 我当时才9岁 |
[39:31] | She put that in a fucking letter? | 她把这个写进信里了 |
[39:35] | She was supposed to tell them I’m not violent, | 她应该告诉他们我并不暴力 |
[39:37] | which I’m not, so how hard is that, man? | 而这是事实 这有多难 |
[39:40] | I’m on the fucking honor block. | 我可是在荣誉监区 |
[39:43] | My record in here is fucking spotless. | 我在这儿的记录无可挑剔 |
[39:49] | Fuck. | 操 |
[40:29] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[40:32] | With what? | 你指什么 |
[40:36] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[40:38] | No, I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[40:45] | How’s it going with Tilly? | 蒂莉的事怎么样了 |
[40:51] | What the fuck do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[40:59] | Is she gonna bring in those lights | 她会带那些 |
[41:01] | that you were talking about? | 你之前说到过的灯来吗 |
[41:04] | Yeah, she’s gonna bring me the lights, | 是的 她会给我带 |
[41:06] | and she’s gonna bring me anything I fucking want. | 我想要什么她都会给我带 |
[41:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:16] | Don’t you and your buddy, Reggie, | 你和你兄弟雷吉 |
[41:17] | have a fucking book club downstairs? | 不是要在楼下参加读者俱乐部吗 |
[41:20] | Lock in. Rec’s over. | 锁起来 娱乐时间结束 |
[41:23] | Ready for the count. | 准备点名 |
[41:25] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[41:29] | I don’t appreciate when I try to help somebody | 我不喜欢当我试图帮助他人的时候 |
[41:33] | and they don’t give a shit. | 而他们完全不在乎 |
[41:35] | You’re on the wrong gallery, punk. | 你走错地方了 混蛋 |
[41:37] | Lock the fuck in. | 回你牢房去 |
[42:00] | Hey, did you get to the part where Thornton walks in– | 你看到那段了吗 索顿走进 |
[42:03] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋 |
[42:04] | Man, fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[42:58] | Yo, I’m gonna sneak by you. | 让我过去一下 |
[43:00] | Pardon me, bro. | 借过 兄弟 |
[43:03] | Yo, pardon me. | 借过 |
[43:08] | Talk to Hacksaw real quick? | 我找钢锯谈点事 |
[43:09] | Go ahead, man. | 去吧 |
[43:17] | So, okay. | 好吧 行 |
[43:21] | “So, okay,” What? | “好吧 行”什么 |
[43:25] | No, I’m in. | 算上我 |
[43:28] | I want in. | 我想参与进来 |
[43:34] | I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[43:37] | Bro. | 哥们 |
[43:39] | If that hookup is like you say it is, | 如果你和她关系真像你说的那样 |
[43:42] | then I’m in. | 那我也要加入 |
[43:47] | So you wanna be part of my dream. | 所以你想加入我的梦想 |
[43:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:57] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[44:04] | I want the dream. | 我想要那梦想 |
[44:09] | I want the dream. | 我想要那梦想 |
[44:11] | What the fuck is that? | 这他妈是什么 |
[44:12] | That’s not what I said. | 那不是我原话 |
[44:13] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[44:18] | I wanna be a part of your dream. | 我想加入你的梦想 |
[44:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:31] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[44:34] | So tell me what the fuck you got going on. | 跟我说说你的计划 |
[44:37] | With what? | 什么事的计划 |
[44:39] | Bro, I just said the fucking thing. | 我刚说了 |
[44:42] | Tell me what you got. | 跟我说你的计划 |
[44:45] | I tell you what we got. | 那我跟你说吧 |
[44:46] | We’re busting the fuck out of here. | 我们要逃离这里 |
[44:49] | That’s what we’ve got. | 这就是我们的计划 |
[44:57] | Mr. Lambert. | 兰伯特先生 |
[45:05] | Have at it. | 去吧 |
[45:13] | Mrs. Mitchell. | 米切尔夫人 |
[45:18] | I’m having a hard time here with the pockets | 我缝不上口袋 |
[45:20] | and the hole stitching. | 还有洞 |
[45:22] | You see right here? | 这里 |
[45:26] | What? | 什么 |
[45:27] | That’s for you. | 给你的 |
[45:39] | Your tension’s off. | 没有绷紧 |
[45:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:19] | Attention, gentlemen! | 大家听好了 |
[46:21] | Anyone’s light burnt out at their workstation? | 有谁工作台上的灯烧坏了 |
[46:23] | Raise your hands. | 举手 |
[46:27] | Inmate Matt, can you help me in the back room? | 囚犯马特 能到里屋来帮帮我吗 |
[46:34] | Yeah, come. Yeah. | 过来 |
[46:38] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[46:42] | Really? | 是吗 |
[46:43] | Oh, it looks like them. | 跟它们好像 |
[46:45] | It looks just like them. | 简直一模一样 |
[46:55] | You know, | 你知道 |
[46:58] | it’s just my way of saying thank you | 这是我谢谢你 |
[47:00] | for reconnecting me with my daughter. | 让我和我女儿重新联络 |
[47:05] | Well, I wanted to do that for you. | 我想为你这么做 |
[47:17] | That was a big risk you took for me. | 你为我冒了很大的风险 |
[47:22] | That part of it was fun. | 挺有意思的 |
[47:26] | You’re fun. | 你很有意思 |
[47:53] | My husband never looks at me. | 我老公从不看我 |
[47:58] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[48:03] | I want to paint pretty pictures for you. | 我想为你画漂亮的图画 |
[48:09] | But I wanna do them right. | 但我想好好画 |
[48:11] | On stretched canvas. | 在油画布框上 |
[48:15] | And make frames. | 然后制作画框 |
[48:20] | But I need better tools. | 但我需要更好的工具 |
[48:23] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[48:30] | Hacksaw blades. | 钢锯条 |
[48:35] | Hacksaw blades. | 钢锯条 |
[48:37] | Yeah. | 对 |