时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:52] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[01:54] | Come on through. | 过去吧 |
[02:01] | K-9 follow me. | K9跟着我 |
[02:06] | Sir! | 先生 |
[02:07] | Please step back. | 请退后 |
[02:24] | Go! Hurry up! Let’s cross right now. Let’s go. | 快 快 到对面去 快 |
[02:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:40] | Yeah, we’re coming up now. | 我们马上就到 |
[02:42] | I don’t know. I’ve never been here. | 不清楚 我从没来过这儿 |
[02:45] | All right. | 好 |
[02:50] | $100,000 reward for information | 对提供线索抓捕两名逃犯的 |
[02:52] | leading to the capture of the inmates, | 市民奖励10万 |
[02:54] | and $50,000 for tips leading to each man. | 一个逃犯各5万 |
[02:57] | This has become a multi-million-dollar issue. | 这已成了一个数百万的问题 |
[03:05] | Look at this place. This it? | 看看这里 就是这儿吗 |
[03:25] | Wanna make that 3:00, then? | 那3点行吗 |
[03:28] | Okay, great. | 好的 |
[03:32] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:34] | I’m Catherine Leahy Scott. | 我是凯瑟琳·莱希·斯科特 |
[03:39] | Nice to meet you, Joyce. | 很高兴认识你 乔伊斯 |
[03:41] | Everybody calls me Tilly. | 大家都叫我蒂莉 |
[03:44] | Tilly it is. | 那就蒂莉好了 |
[03:46] | Joyce is my mother’s name. | 乔伊斯是我妈的名字 |
[03:49] | When you call me Joyce, | 你叫我乔伊斯的话 |
[03:50] | I feel like you’re talking to my mother. | 我会感觉你在和我妈说话 |
[03:53] | Is your mom still with us? | 你妈妈还健在吗 |
[03:57] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[03:58] | I love knowing my mom’s just a phone call away. | 知道打个电话就能联系到我妈让我安心 |
[04:01] | I already talked to the cops. | 我已经和警察谈过了 |
[04:04] | Four times in seven days, I understand. | 7天里谈了4次 对吗 |
[04:08] | Yeah, so what is this? | 嗯 那这是干什么 |
[04:11] | Let’s not get into any details until the stenographer gets here. | 等速记员来了我们再说细节 |
[04:15] | I mean, even though it’s all taped, | 尽管都有录音 |
[04:17] | it’s actually more accurate. | 但这样更准确 |
[04:18] | This girl especially– she’s been with me 15 years– | 尤其是这姑娘 她跟着我15年了 |
[04:20] | I did a comparison. | 我有做过比较 |
[04:22] | I was right. | 事实证明我是对的 |
[04:25] | Are you with the state police? | 你是州警派来的吗 |
[04:28] | Please, no. I’m the inspector general for the state of New York. | 怎么可能 我是纽约州的监察长 |
[04:32] | Oh, so the post office? | 所以是邮局的吗 |
[04:35] | No, the post office is federal. | 不 邮局是联邦的 |
[04:37] | I’m state, | 我是州立的 |
[04:38] | so if there’s any corruption in a state agency, | 所以如果一个州立机构有腐败情况 |
[04:40] | it’s my job to find it | 我的工作就是找到它 |
[04:42] | and stop it, | 并阻止它 |
[04:43] | whether it’s a state park or the port authority, | 可以是州立公园也可以是港务局 |
[04:46] | and I report directly to the governor. | 我直接向州长汇报 |
[04:52] | No, no, that’s… | 不 不 |
[04:53] | Am I gonna lose my job? | 我会丢掉我的饭碗吗 |
[04:56] | – Should you? – No, no, no. | -你应该丢吗 -不不不 |
[04:58] | I know, I know. Hey, I got Milgram. | 我知道 米尔格兰姆来电了 |
[05:00] | You want to talk to him about that Times piece? | 你想和他谈谈《纽约时报》那篇文章 |
[05:01] | – Really? – Sorry. | -不是吧 -抱歉 |
[05:05] | – Spencer? – Yeah? | -斯宾塞 -在 |
[05:06] | Yeah, I will–I will call him back in an hour. | 我 我一个小时后回他电话 |
[05:09] | – All right. – Sorry. | -好 -不好意思 |
[05:10] | 30 minutes. I mean, a half hour. | 30分钟 半小时 |
[05:12] | – What? – Half hour. | -什么 -半小时 |
[05:13] | – Half hour. All right, got it. – Half hour. Thank you. | -半小时 收到 -半小时 谢谢 |
[05:17] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[05:18] | He might be back. | 他也许还会回来 |
[05:20] | No, I shouldn’t lose my job. | 不 我不该丢掉我的工作 |
[05:22] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没有犯错 |
[05:24] | I mean, not really wrong. | 我是说 算不上真的错 |
[05:27] | Well, that’s good. | 很好 |
[05:28] | I don’t spend much time talking to people | 我一般和没有犯错的人 |
[05:30] | who haven’t done anything wrong. | 不会谈很久 |
[05:34] | Good. Here we go. | 很好 终于来了 |
[05:36] | – Okay. – Hi. | -好的 -你好 |
[05:38] | – Yes, this is what I’m looking for. – Hi. | -我要找的就是这个 -你好 |
[05:42] | Um, so you’re a 50– 51-year-old woman | 你是个50 51岁的女性 |
[05:46] | who’s been with the same man for 20 years? | 和同一个男人在一起了20年 |
[05:48] | 21 years, | 21年 |
[05:50] | give or take? | 或多或少 |
[05:51] | So we can have an adult conversation. | 所以我们可以像成人一样对话 |
[05:55] | Okay… | 好的 |
[05:56] | Did you have sex with these two inmates? | 你有和这两个囚犯发生性关系吗 |
[06:03] | I mean, I get it. Somebody attractive | 我懂的 一个好看的人 |
[06:05] | pays attention to me, | 关注着我的一举一动 |
[06:07] | I like it. I mean it’s… | 我也喜欢 这… |
[06:09] | only human nature to desire that, | 这种渴望不过是人的天性 |
[06:13] | So I’m gonna ask you one more time, | 我会再问你一次 |
[06:15] | and I just need you to be very straight with me. | 我只需要你对我坦诚相待 |
[06:17] | Did you have sex with these two inmates? | 你和这两位囚犯发生了关系吗 |
[06:26] | – No. – Never? Not even a kiss? | -没有 -从来没有吗 甚至没接吻过吗 |
[06:29] | No. | 没有 |
[06:35] | Nothing? | 什么都没做过吗 |
[06:39] | Inmate Matt | 囚犯马特 |
[06:41] | tried to grab me– | 试图抓住我 |
[06:44] | and kiss me, | 然后亲我 |
[06:45] | but I was scared shitless, so… | 但是我吓坏了 所以… |
[06:49] | Yeah. No, I know, this is tough. | 是啊 不 我懂的 这很难 |
[06:50] | It’s–I tell everybody | 这… 当我进行这样的谈话时 |
[06:52] | when we have these discussions, | 我对所有谈话者都这么说 |
[06:53] | you can’t go around it. You gotta go through it, | 你不能一直回避 你得直面它 |
[06:56] | so you just gotta kinda lay it all out there. | 所以你得一五一十地把事情说出来 |
[07:09] | This is what’s gonna happen: | 接下来我会这么做 |
[07:10] | I’m gonna ask you questions that I already know the answers to. | 我会问你一些我已经知道答案的问题 |
[07:13] | That way, I’ll know if you’re lying. | 这样的话 我就知道你有没有撒谎 |
[07:16] | I’m in no way gonna lie to you, | 我绝不会骗你 |
[07:19] | but just need to get to the truth. | 但是我需要知道真相 |
[07:22] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[07:26] | Can you say it out loud for the record? | 你能大声说出来用于记录在案吗 |
[07:31] | I do. | 明白了 |
[07:34] | Did you get that? | 记下来了吗 |
[07:42] | No. | 不 |
[07:46] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[07:52] | Oh, come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[07:55] | Lift it up. | 抬起来 |
[07:58] | Up, up, up. | 抬起来 抬起来 |
[08:02] | Come on, lift the fucking plow, Joe. | 拜托 把推雪铲抬起来 乔 |
[08:09] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[08:12] | Lyle! | 莱尔 |
[08:14] | Plowed in. | 车陷雪里了 |
[08:18] | Come on. | 快点 |
[08:18] | – Get up. – What time is it? | -起床 -几点了 |
[08:20] | 6:30. | 六点半 |
[08:21] | Jeep’s trapped again. | 吉普车又被雪困住了 |
[08:23] | Snowplow. | 扫雪车干的好事 |
[08:24] | Get up. Come on. | 起床 快点 |
[08:25] | Come with mama. Come on, let’s go. | 跟妈咪走 快 我们走 |
[08:28] | Gotta go potty. Let’s go. That’s it. | 得去上厕所了 快 就是这样 |
[09:36] | …Fundamentalists attacked | 原教旨主义者今早袭击了 |
[09:37] | satirical French news magazine Charlie Hebdo this morning | 法国讽刺新闻杂志《沙尔利周刊》编辑部 |
[09:41] | in an apparent terrorist attack. | 这显而易见是一起恐怖袭击 |
[09:43] | This is a developing story. | 事态仍在继续发展 |
[09:45] | The publication had recently printed | 《沙尔利周刊》最近刊登了 |
[09:47] | a cartoon depicting the Muslim prophet Muhammed, | 一幅描绘伊斯兰教先知穆罕默德的漫画 |
[09:50] | which is forbidden by the religion. | 这是被伊斯兰教所禁止的 |
[09:53] | It’s just under 27 degrees Fahrenheit, | 目前气温低于27华氏度 |
[09:55] | three degrees Celsius, | 即3摄氏度 |
[09:56] | at 7:10 in the morning | 现在是早上7点10分 |
[09:58] | on CGAC AM 750, | 您正在收听的是CGAC中波750 |
[10:02] | your trusted source for breaking news | 您在蒙特利尔 沙托盖以及纽约州北部地区 |
[10:04] | in Montreal, Chateaugay, and the north country. | 获取重大新闻的可靠来源 |
[10:08] | Bow hunting season ends tomorrow… | 弓猎季节将在明天结束… |
[10:44] | – Morning, Lyle. – Hey. | -早上好 莱尔 -早 |
[10:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:55] | Where’s Lumpy? | 瘤子去哪了 |
[10:56] | What’s with the tip jar? | 干嘛放个小费罐 |
[10:58] | Lumpy’s mom died. | 瘤子的妈妈去世了 |
[10:59] | They don’t have enough money to bury her, | 他们没有足够的钱来下葬她 |
[11:00] | so we’re taking up a collection. | 所以我们在筹款 |
[11:01] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 真可惜 |
[11:02] | Well, we’re a little light right now. | 我们现在有点缺钱 |
[11:04] | We’ll get you on the way out. | 出来的时候再给你 |
[11:11] | What are we doing for dinner? | 我们晚餐吃什么 |
[11:12] | Fridge is a little, uh, empty. | 冰箱里没什么东西了 |
[11:15] | Stop by the price-whacker on the way back. | 回家路上去一趟廉价商店 |
[11:17] | Home at 6:00. I can see you coming. | 6点到家 我能看见你过来 |
[11:27] | Fucking snow, huh? | 这雪真大 是吧 |
[11:30] | Winter. | 冬天啊 |
[11:31] | It’s killing me today. | 今天太痛苦了 |
[11:35] | Slippery as fuck. | 滑得要死 |
[12:00] | Morning, Dennis. Sorry I’m late. | 早上好 丹尼斯 抱歉我迟到了 |
[12:02] | – I was plowed in. – Yeah. | -我的车陷进雪里了 -没事 |
[12:19] | Well, gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[12:20] | I will warn you, | 我警告你们 |
[12:22] | I have high expectations for output this week, | 我对这周的产量有很高的期待 |
[12:25] | but the energy in this room | 不过这个屋子里的能量 |
[12:27] | feels very productive, | 让我觉得效率会很高 |
[12:30] | so what’ll it be? | 所以听什么呢 |
[12:32] | Hip-hop or classic rock? | 嘻哈还是经典摇滚 |
[12:34] | – Classic rock! – Hip-hop! | -经典摇滚 -嘻哈 |
[12:36] | Let’s go for pop. | 我们还是听流行音乐吧 |
[13:15] | – Good job. – Thanks a lot. | -干得好 -多谢了 |
[13:21] | Yo, you need some help? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[13:23] | Well, my fucking tension’s off. | 我这该死的缝纫机不动了 |
[13:25] | Check the bobbin? | 检查你的线轴了吗 |
[13:27] | No, but you can check it. | 没有 你可以看一下 |
[13:35] | So good. | 做得很好 |
[13:37] | And we’re good to go. | 机器可以用了 |
[13:38] | Remember, when you put a bobbin in, | 记着 当你把线轴放进去时 |
[13:39] | the thread’s gotta be going forward, away from you. | 线得朝前转 远离你 |
[13:41] | As you were. | 像你之前做的那样 |
[13:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:44] | Inmate Sweat. | 囚犯斯威特 |
[13:47] | How are we doing? | 大家做得怎么样 |
[13:48] | Uh, yeah, we’re doing good. We, uh, | 挺好的 我们 |
[13:50] | should hit 100 pair of pants by the end of the day. | 应该能在今天之内完成一百条裤子 |
[13:53] | Good work. Thank you. | 好样的 谢谢 |
[13:55] | Could you help me in the machine room? | 你能来机房帮我个忙吗 |
[13:57] | One of the straight stitchers broke. | 有一台直缝机坏了 |
[14:19] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[14:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:37] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[14:52] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[15:19] | All right, it’s Winning Wednesday, 94.7 KISS FM. | 这里是《赢在周三》 调频94.7 亲吻电台 |
[15:22] | I got a gift card, | 我这里有一张礼品卡 |
[15:23] | a $100 gift card, to, uh, Visabelle Med | 价值一百美金 由维沙贝尔医美中心提供 |
[15:26] | and free consultation. | 包含免费会诊 |
[15:27] | They got anti-aging treatments | 你一定会爱上他们的 |
[15:28] | that you are gonna love. | 抗老化治疗 |
[16:02] | Can’t help it if the dumb bitch lonesome. | 那个蠢婊子太寂寞 我也没办法 |
[16:23] | Oh, it is cold as shit out here. | 这外面也太冷了 |
[16:36] | Crodson, | 克劳德森 |
[16:37] | B3-18, | 编号B3-18 |
[16:40] | can’t get ahold of his wife. | 联系不上他妻子 |
[16:41] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[16:42] | Admin put a block on her number. | 管理员屏蔽了她的号码 |
[16:45] | If you can get rid of that block, | 如果你能把屏蔽解除 |
[16:47] | he’d be grateful. | 他会很感谢你的 |
[16:48] | All right, see what I can do. | 好吧 我尽力 |
[17:05] | Come on in. Stop your whining. | 快进来 别发牢骚了 |
[17:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:10] | Hey, Palmer. | 帕尔默 |
[17:10] | Keep going. | 继续往前走 |
[17:14] | Hey. How you doing, big fella? | 嗨 你怎么样啊 大兄弟 |
[17:15] | Hey, Gene. | 嗨 吉恩 |
[17:18] | I’ll catch up with you. | 我待会和你聊 |
[17:26] | The oils? | 油画颜料 |
[17:29] | So that’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[17:31] | Uh, plus I got Lemke and Bushwell up on the second floor. | 还有二层的莱姆基和布什维尔 |
[17:34] | They need their– | 他们需要他们的 |
[17:35] | their fuses jumped. | 他们的保险丝断了 |
[17:37] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:39] | So how is everything else? | 其他事都怎么样 |
[17:40] | Oh, I just bill– | 我刚交了… |
[17:41] | you know, can’t complain, really. | 其实也没什么可抱怨的 |
[17:44] | How’s the, um– | 那个… |
[17:45] | how’s the portrait of Ruth coming? | 露丝的肖像画得怎么样了 |
[17:50] | Ruth? | 露丝 |
[17:52] | My girlfriend? | 我女朋友 |
[17:53] | It’s our anniversary next week. | 下周是我们的纪念日 |
[17:55] | That’s what I’m gonna give her. | 我打算送她这个 |
[17:56] | You fucking promised you’d have it ready for her. | 你保证过会画好的 |
[18:01] | I’m fucking with you, Gene. | 我逗你玩呢 吉恩 |
[18:02] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[18:04] | It’s still drying. | 需要晾干 |
[18:05] | It’ll be ready tomorrow. | 明天就能好了 |
[18:09] | All right, now, what’s going on with your boy? | 好吧 你哥们怎么回事 |
[18:12] | – Who, Sweat? – Yeah. | -谁 斯威特吗 -对 |
[18:15] | There’s a rumor going around about him and Tilly. | 有关于他和蒂莉的传言 |
[18:19] | – I don’t know that. – Huh. | -我不知道这事 -是吗 |
[18:21] | Hey, yo, my man, are you Richard Matt? | 兄弟 你是理查德·马特吗 |
[18:24] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[18:25] | There’s two men talking here. | 我们正在谈话呢 |
[18:28] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[18:28] | I wanted to ask you if I could get something for myself, | 我想问下我能不能要点东西 |
[18:30] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[18:31] | I mean, I got a hot plate, right? | 我有一个轻便电炉 |
[18:32] | But it don’t work when I plug it in. | 但插电之后并不能用 |
[18:33] | Is he talking out of the side of his neck at me? | 他是在跟我扯淡吗 |
[18:37] | Nah. Nah, nah, nah, nah. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[18:38] | Nah, nah, nah. No disrespect, OG. | 不 不 不 没有不敬的意思 大佬 |
[18:42] | Are you mocking me? | 你是在嘲笑我吗 |
[18:43] | Nah, not at all. | 不是 完全没有 |
[18:44] | – Huh? – Nah. | -是吗 -没有 |
[18:46] | ‘Cause I’ll bust your motherfucking grape. | 因为我会揍死你丫的 |
[18:50] | I didn’t even mean it like that. | 我根本不是那个意思 |
[18:52] | Go back to your cell, all right? | 回你牢房里 知道吗 |
[18:54] | – But I want to ask you– – No list for you tomorrow. Go on. | -但是我想问你 -你明天没有午饭 走吧 |
[18:56] | Yeah, but I didn’t e– | 好 但是我还没 |
[18:57] | Hey, go back to your cell. | 回你牢房里去 |
[19:00] | All right, I’m sorry, CO. I didn’t mean no– | 好的 对不起 狱警 我不是有意 |
[19:09] | So yeah, anyway, | 话说回来 |
[19:11] | this thing with your boy is for real. | 关于你兄弟的事是真的 |
[19:14] | What cell is he in? | 他在哪个牢房 |
[19:15] | Ah, give him a– let it go, all right? | 给他一次… 算了吧 行吗 |
[19:17] | Slot that punk. | 杀了这个傻逼 |
[19:18] | Let it go. | 算了吧 |
[19:20] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[19:21] | Look at me, partner. Okay? | 看着我 兄弟 好吗 |
[19:24] | He’s new. | 他是新来的 |
[19:27] | He doesn’t know any better. | 他不懂事 |
[19:28] | He’s not getting lunch tomorrow. | 他明天没有午饭吃 |
[19:30] | That’s enough, all right? | 这就得了 好吗 |
[19:33] | All right? | 好吗 |
[19:34] | All right. | 好 |
[19:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:40] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[20:01] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[20:16] | You really think it’s a good idea, | 你真觉得跟缝纫车间的监督员发生关系 |
[20:18] | playing doctor with the tailor shop supervisor? | 是个好主意吗 |
[20:38] | What the fuck does it matter to you all of a sudden? | 你怎么突然关心起来了 |
[20:41] | If she wasn’t married, I’d say it’s risky. | 如果她未婚 我会说这有风险 |
[20:46] | But she is married, | 但是她结婚了 |
[20:48] | and her husband works here. | 而且她老公在这工作 |
[20:52] | That makes everything complicated. | 这样事情就复杂多了 |
[20:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:59] | Thanks, but… | 谢谢 但是… |
[21:02] | being careful. | 我很小心的 |
[21:11] | The spouse always finds out. | 配偶总是会发现的 |
[21:15] | One way or another. | 无论怎样都会 |
[21:47] | What were you and, uh, | 你今天 |
[21:49] | Tilly going at each other today about? | 和蒂莉在吵什么 |
[21:51] | At lunch. | 午饭的时候 |
[21:54] | Oh, that’s just work bullshit. | 就是工作上的事 |
[21:57] | Dennis, for Christ’s sake, | 丹尼斯 看在老天份上 |
[21:58] | I’m not gonna say I heard it from you, whatever it is. | 不管是什么 我不会说是你跟我说的 |
[22:01] | There’s some guy at the shop. | 缝纫车间里有一个人 |
[22:03] | But you know how rumors are up there. | 但你也知道那里经常流言四起 |
[22:04] | I’m sure it’s nothing. | 肯定没什么的 |
[22:06] | It’s just ’cause the guy’s such a weasel, | 主要是因为那人很狡猾 |
[22:08] | it makes people talk, you know. | 这让大家开始传谣 |
[22:12] | Well, uh, Tilly has her way | 蒂莉有她自己的办法 |
[22:14] | of getting the best work out of those guys, | 让那些囚犯做好工作 |
[22:17] | and, uh, uh, part of that is | 方法之一就是 |
[22:22] | treating them like people. | 把他们当成人来对待 |
[22:24] | I’m sure it’s just that. | 我相信仅此而已 |
[22:25] | It’s just the rumor mill. They make stuff up. | 只是传出的谣言罢了 他们喜欢捏造事实 |
[22:28] | Just don’t tell Tilly I told you. | 别告诉蒂莉是我告诉你的 |
[22:30] | Who do you think you’re talking to? | 你以为你是在跟谁说话 |
[22:33] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[23:18] | Name. | 名字 |
[23:21] | You know my name. | 你知道我的名字 |
[23:31] | Bottle of Prell. | 一瓶普瑞尔洗发水 |
[23:34] | Two bars Irish Spring. | 两块爱尔兰泉香皂 |
[23:37] | Doritos Nacho Cheese. You got ten bags of that. | 你还有十包多力多滋起司玉米片 |
[23:41] | One, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[23:44] | five, six, | 五 六 |
[23:45] | eight, nine, ten. | 八 九 十 |
[23:49] | Two loaves of Wonder Bread | 两袋奇迹面包 |
[23:53] | and a can of shaving powder. | 外加一罐剃须粉 |
[23:56] | That’s supposed to be the gel. | 应该是膏的 |
[24:01] | Looks like your commissary is running low, chief. | 你的余额不足 老大 |
[24:04] | Not enough dough for the gel at the moment. | 目前不够买剃须膏 |
[24:09] | Look again, man. | 你再查查 |
[24:12] | You’re holding up the line. | 后面的人都排队等着呢 |
[24:17] | Next. | 下一个 |
[24:29] | Sir. Sir? | 先生 先生 |
[24:35] | Hey, sir, I got shaving gel, | 先生 我有剃须膏 |
[24:37] | if you want it. | 如果你想要的话 |
[24:44] | You could have it. | 拿去吧 |
[24:49] | It’s my way of saying sorry. Know what I mean? | 就当是我向你道歉 懂我意思吧 |
[24:57] | First time in state pen? | 第一次进州立监狱吗 |
[25:01] | I did eight months in county. | 在郡里的待过八个月 |
[25:02] | Eh, that’s jail. | 那只能算是看守所 |
[25:04] | Let me see your papers, man. | 给我看看你的文件 |
[25:20] | Angel. | 安吉尔 |
[25:23] | The guard I was speaking to when you interrupted | 你之前打断和我讲话的那个警卫 |
[25:26] | is the escort guard. | 是押送警卫 |
[25:30] | Everything, you know, on the block | 这监区里的所有事 |
[25:32] | is falling through me. | 都得通过我 |
[25:35] | All these things are privileges, | 所有这些都属于特权 |
[25:38] | and they can go away any time. | 也可能说没就没了 |
[25:41] | Get me? | 明白了吗 |
[25:43] | Got it. | 明白 |
[25:45] | For instance, | 比如说 |
[25:48] | you want a higher-amp fuse. | 你想要一根高安培的保险丝 |
[25:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:52] | No. | 不是这意思 |
[25:53] | I’m telling you. | 我是告诉你 |
[25:55] | You want a higher-amp fuse, | 你想要一根高安培的保险丝 |
[25:56] | ’cause it’s the only way you can run a TV | 只有这样你才能同时用 |
[26:00] | and a hot plate at the same time. | 电视机和电炉 |
[26:03] | Otherwise, you gotta keep on plugging one | 要不然的话 你就只能没完没了地 |
[26:05] | and re-plugging the other. | 插一个过会儿再换另一个 |
[26:08] | I see. | 明白了 |
[26:10] | So, | 所以 |
[26:12] | you tell me, | 你跟我说 |
[26:13] | “I want a higher-amp fuse,” And you’ll get it. | “我想要一根高安培保险丝” 你就会拿到 |
[26:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:20] | Gotta say it. | 你得说出来 |
[26:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:27] | What are you, slow? | 你脑子迟钝吗 |
[26:29] | You gotta say it. | 你得说出来 |
[26:31] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[26:32] | Yeah, um, I want a higher-amp fuse. | 我想要一根高安培的保险丝 |
[26:35] | Oh, we’re all out of them. | 现在我们也没有了 |
[26:37] | Come back tomorrow. | 明天再来找我 |
[26:57] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[27:49] | Yo, what’s going on with you, man? | 哥们儿 你怎么样 |
[28:13] | What do you got? | 你喝的什么 |
[28:13] | A hot toddy. | 热甜酒 |
[28:21] | Yo, I would have made you a Irish coffee, | 我本来想给你做杯爱尔兰咖啡的 |
[28:23] | but the only milk the motherfuckers had was skim. | 可是那些混蛋只有脱脂牛奶了 |
[28:40] | It’s not sweet enough, man. | 不够甜啊 |
[28:43] | I got you. | 交给我吧 |
[28:44] | Get me some honey. | 给我来点蜂蜜 |
[28:59] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[29:01] | I spent a shit-load of time on the fur. | 画那些毛我可是花了好多时间呢 |
[29:07] | Where’s the light coming from? | 光是从哪儿来的 |
[29:12] | The light? | 光 |
[29:13] | Yeah, I mean, you got two dogs sitting on a couch, | 是啊 你画了两只狗坐在起居室的 |
[29:15] | in a living room, and I can see them. | 沙发上 我能看得见它们 |
[29:18] | There must be light coming from somewhere. | 所以一定得有光才行啊 |
[29:22] | Uh, okay. | 明白了 |
[29:24] | Yeah, from the window. | 从窗户进来的 |
[29:30] | Here’s your window. | 你的窗户在这 |
[29:35] | Oh, here’s your window. | 这是你的窗户 |
[29:36] | I mean, you can’t see it in the drawing. | 你在画里是看不见的 |
[29:39] | What, do you want me to paint a fucking window? | 怎么着 你想让我画一扇窗户吗 |
[29:41] | No. | 不是 |
[29:43] | If your only source of light | 如果你唯一的光源 |
[29:45] | is coming from this window, | 是来自这扇窗户的 |
[29:49] | what do you got over here? | 那你这里该有什么 |
[29:53] | Oh, shadows. | 影子 |
[29:56] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[29:57] | I forgot the fucking shadows. Fuck. | 我把该死的阴影忘了 妈的 |
[30:02] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[30:03] | Let’s keep working it. | 继续画 |
[30:06] | It might be kind of interesting like that, though. | 不过其实这样可能也挺有意思的 |
[30:09] | You know, having no shadows, | 没有影子 |
[30:11] | like there’s light | 就好像光线 |
[30:13] | that’s coming from everywhere. | 无处不在 |
[30:17] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[30:18] | What? | 怎么 |
[30:19] | Make a fucking mistake | 犯了错 |
[30:21] | and then pretend it’s on purpose. | 然后装成有意为之 |
[30:23] | No, man, that’s for hacks. | 不行 哥们 二流的才这样 |
[30:24] | I’m not. I’m just saying | 我没有 我只是说 |
[30:26] | that I kind of like it without the shadows, the way it is. | 我就喜欢没有影子的样子 |
[30:29] | David, learn the basics, okay? | 大卫 先学会基本原理 好吗 |
[30:34] | Then, if you want to go disco, fuck it. Go disco. | 然后如果你想去跳迪斯科 尽管去跳 |
[30:54] | Earl, where’s your thread? | 厄尔 你的线呢 |
[30:57] | It’s right here. | 在这里 |
[31:07] | You got no fucking bobbin through it. | 你他妈根本就没穿线轴 |
[31:10] | Man. | 我去 |
[31:14] | Come on, man. | 用心点 哥们 |
[31:18] | Your boo might get jealous | 你这样帮我调针 |
[31:19] | with you adjusting my needle like that. | 你亲爱的可能会吃醋的 |
[31:20] | Fuck off. | 去你妈的 |
[31:22] | Inmate Sweat, can I see you for a second? | 囚犯斯威特 你能过来一下吗 |
[31:24] | In a minute, Mrs. Mitchell. | 马上就来 米切尔夫人 |
[31:27] | “In a minute, Mrs. Mitchell.” | “马上就来 米切尔夫人” |
[31:29] | Shut the fuck up. | 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[31:31] | My bad. Do you not call her– | 是我不好 你怎么不叫她… |
[31:32] | I said shut the fuck up. | 我说了他妈的给我闭嘴 |
[31:33] | – I’m trying. – Yeah? | -我在努力了 -是吗 |
[31:35] | Well, you keep running your fucking mouth, | 你再他妈的说个不停 |
[31:37] | you’re gonna get some iron in your diet. | 就等着吃刀片吧 |
[31:46] | Good morning, Mrs. Mitchell. | 早上好 米切尔夫人 |
[31:49] | Jelly-filled. | 夹果冻的哦 |
[31:51] | Yo, put that away. | 拿开 |
[31:54] | We’re really busy today. | 我们今天真的很忙 |
[31:56] | I think I’ll be the one to determine that. | 忙不忙由我决定 |
[32:00] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[32:02] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[32:05] | Inmate Sweat? Can I see you in tailor nine? | 囚犯斯威特 你能到九号缝纫间去一下吗 |
[32:07] | We’re low on machine oil. | 机油快没了 |
[32:13] | Oh, yeah, we are. | 是的 没错 |
[32:16] | 九 号 缝 纫 间 | |
[32:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:24] | I’m not doing anything except being smart. | 什么都没做 只是见机行事 |
[32:26] | Well, what does that make me? | 那我成什么了 |
[32:27] | Ah, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:28] | What do you think it makes you | 你在十秒之内叫了我的名字两次 |
[32:29] | when you call my name, like, twice in ten seconds? | 你觉得你会被看做什么 |
[32:31] | S–’cause you all talk shit. | 因为你们都在瞎扯淡 |
[32:33] | He does this every winter. | 他每个冬天都这样 |
[32:36] | He’ll quit drinking | 天气一转暖 |
[32:37] | once it starts getting warmer. | 他就会开始戒酒 |
[32:39] | I talked to Lambert. | 我跟兰伯特聊过了 |
[32:40] | He’s not gonna say anything. | 他什么都不会说 |
[32:41] | We gotta be fast. | 我们得快点 |
[32:43] | No, I’m not doing this. I’m not doing it. | 不 我不要这样 我不要这样做 |
[32:47] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[32:48] | Nothing. I’m not doing anything. | 没什么 我什么都不要做 |
[32:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[32:51] | Keep your fucking doughnut | 留着你的甜甜圈 |
[32:53] | and keep your fucking distance. | 有多远滚多远 |
[33:12] | …But as Gomer Pyle would say “Surprise, surprise.” | …但傻子派尔会说”惊喜吧” |
[33:15] | The fact is, being a taxi driver | 事实是 作为出租车司机 |
[33:16] | – is number 11– – we got plans this weekend? | -是11号 -我们周末有安排吗 |
[33:20] | Other than the fact that I gotta work upstate on Sunday? | 星期天我在监狱有工作 |
[33:25] | – Nothing. – Right. | -除此之外没安排 -好吧 |
[33:27] | I was thinking, uh, | 我在想 |
[33:29] | maybe we go to Plattsburgh tomorrow. | 也许我们明天可以去普拉茨堡 |
[33:32] | In a job that’s fulfilling and necessary… | 工作可以让人实现抱负也是生活所需… |
[33:34] | Fancy. | 高端啊 |
[33:36] | …Talking about piloting medevac helicopters, | …说起驾驶救护直升机 |
[33:38] | which, in the United States… | 在美国… |
[33:45] | Oh, yeah? | 不错吧 |
[33:48] | She’s not the Mona Lisa, but… | 不是《蒙娜丽莎》 但… |
[33:52] | here’s hoping she’s never stolen. | 希望她不会被偷走 |
[34:00] | I know you did some messed up shit | 我知道你是干了一些可怕的事 |
[34:01] | to get in here, but that… | 才进到这里来的 但是… |
[34:05] | That is a nice piece of art, man. | 这真是件精美的画作 哥们 |
[34:10] | My cap is off to you. | 向你脱帽致敬 |
[34:14] | That’s beautiful, man. | 真美 哥们 |
[34:21] | A little rum and Mexican Coca-Cola, huh? | 朗姆和墨西哥可口可乐调的 喝点吗 |
[34:34] | Oh, before I forget, | 趁我还没忘 |
[34:38] | Angel Chavez | 安吉尔·查韦斯 |
[34:39] | needs his fuse jumped. | 保险丝断了 需要新的 |
[34:43] | You two made up? | 你俩和好了吗 |
[34:44] | That fish is all right. | 那个新来的还行 |
[34:47] | Well, look at that. Painting pictures, | 你看你 作画 |
[34:50] | forgiving petty disagreements | 不在意小磕小碰 |
[34:53] | rehabilitation at work. | 改造有成果了 |
[34:56] | Mm, not really. | 并没有 |
[35:06] | They got color printers at the drugstore now. | 杂货店现在都有彩色打印机了 |
[35:12] | Now where does that leave the artist? | 要艺术家还有什么用呢 |
[35:16] | Making art. | 搞艺术啊 |
[35:18] | Uh, can’t compete. | 那没法比 |
[35:22] | On the cells! | 都回自己牢房里 |
[35:23] | Why not? | 为什么没法比 |
[35:28] | Robots. | 机器人 |
[35:32] | It’s just only a matter of time | 它们迟早 |
[35:34] | before they do this | 会掌握画画 |
[35:35] | and everything else. | 以及其他所有事 |
[35:40] | Yeah, I don’t- I don’t think so, | 我不这么觉得 |
[35:45] | ’cause you put your personality into the work. | 因为你会把你的个性融入到作品里 |
[35:48] | Robots, they got no personality. | 机器人可没有个性 |
[35:54] | I don’t have a personality, man. | 我才没有个性 |
[35:58] | Everybody’s got personality. | 人人都有个性的 |
[36:08] | Lock the doors! | 锁门 |
[36:11] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快 快 |
[36:13] | Look into my eyes and tell me you believe that. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我你真这么认为 |
[36:26] | Man, you gotta go. | 你该走了 |
[36:32] | Right. | 好吧 |
[36:36] | Right. | 嗯 |
[36:37] | Shit, look at the time. | 糟了 这都几点了 |
[36:39] | Okay, bye. | 行 再见 |
[36:48] | See ya. | 再见 |
[36:49] | Hey, slow down. | 慢点 |
[36:50] | Uh, have a good weekend. | 周末愉快 |
[36:54] | Gonna have an awesome one. | 会非常愉快的 |
[36:56] | Let’s go. Close it up! | 快 关门 |
[37:03] | …Cells down! | 熄灯 |
[37:08] | Ain’t it past your bedtime? | 早该睡觉了吧 |
[37:10] | Maybe you want some meds or something? | 你想吃点药还是怎样 |
[37:14] | -95 -XXX – 95… – Triple X. | |
[37:23] | 奥尔巴尼市 直行153英里 蒙特利尔市 右行64英里 | |
[37:41] | 1812年战争博物馆 普拉茨堡空军基地博物馆 | |
[37:58] | Everybody I tell I’ve never been to this place says, | 我跟他们说我没来过这儿 他们都说 |
[38:00] | uh, they can’t believe it. | 他们都不信 |
[38:02] | I’m telling you right now, | 我跟你说 |
[38:03] | my appetite for this is half-hour, max. | 我顶多愿意在这里待半个小时 |
[38:08] | The British had other schemes, | 英国人还有别的阴谋 |
[38:10] | burning Washington to the ground | 他们想把华盛顿付之一炬 |
[38:12] | and leaving the White House in ashes. | 把白宫烧成废墟 |
[38:15] | Mm, that’s kind of clever. | 这样做挺聪明 |
[38:17] | I watched that, | 这个我看过了 |
[38:19] | and, uh, the British were the Nazis of their day. | 英国人算是那个时候的纳粹 |
[38:33] | So, uh… | 那个 |
[38:35] | Fall back! | 退后 |
[38:37] | Dennis was saying you’ve been | 丹尼斯说你 |
[38:39] | talking a lot with one of the inmates. | 和一个囚犯经常说话 |
[38:42] | What? | 什么 |
[38:44] | In the shop. | 在车间里 |
[38:46] | Well, it’s called doing my job. | 我那是在工作 |
[38:50] | No, just… one guy. | 不 就那一个人 |
[38:54] | British cavalry… | 英国骑兵 |
[38:54] | It’s probably Inmate Sweat. | 八成是说囚犯斯威特吧 |
[38:56] | He’s helping me make the superintendent’s suit. | 他在帮我做狱长的衣服 |
[38:59] | Downie’s broadside killed or wounded | 在唐尼军舰的猛攻之下 |
[39:01] | 1/5 of the “Saratoga’s” Crew, | 萨拉托加号战舰的人员伤亡了五分之一 |
[39:04] | but Macdonough quickly recovered, | 然而麦克多诺很快卷土重来 |
[39:07] | and Downie was killed minutes later, crushed by his own cannon | 唐尼不久后便被自己的大炮炸死了 |
[39:14] | Two days after the battles ended… | 战役结束两天后 |
[39:16] | What’s the suit for? | 那衣服要用来干什么 |
[39:18] | Graduation. | 毕业典礼 |
[39:19] | Who’s graduating? | 谁要毕业了 |
[39:20] | I don’t know, Lyle. | 我不知道 莱尔 |
[39:21] | Ask the fucking superintendent, you’re so interested. | 你那么感兴趣 自己问狱长去 |
[39:24] | Maybe he could get you a ticket. | 他搞不好还能送你张门票 |
[39:25] | Is that what you’re into now? | 你现在很迷这个是吗 |
[39:27] | High school graduation ceremonies? | 高中毕业典礼 |
[39:29] | Not really. | 不感兴趣 |
[39:31] | This, uh… | 只是 |
[39:34] | Dennis made it sound like… | 丹尼斯说得就好像… |
[39:35] | It’s a three-piece suit, Lyle. | 是西装三件套 莱尔 |
[39:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:38] | And who is it that gives us promotions? | 是谁提拔我们的 |
[39:40] | The superintendent. | 狱长 |
[39:41] | Exactly, so when the guy | 对呀 当这个人 |
[39:44] | who gives us promotions asks me, the shop supervisor, | 提拔我们的人 请求我这个车间主管 |
[39:48] | to make him a suit for graduation, | 为毕业典礼做一套西服 |
[39:50] | and my best guy is Inmate Sweat, | 而手艺最好的就是囚犯斯威特 |
[39:53] | who’s been in that shop longer than I have, | 他在车间工作的时间比我都长 |
[39:56] | who do you think I’m gonna be working with on this project? | 你觉得我会和谁合作完成这个项目 |
[39:59] | Fucking Inmate Sweat. | 当然是囚犯斯威特 |
[40:00] | I just need it explained to me | 我只是想听你解释 |
[40:02] | This movie sucks. I’m going for a walk. | 这影片真难看 我要出去走走 |
[40:05] | No, you’re not coming with me. | 不要 你不准跟来 |
[40:07] | Huh? Why? | 为什么 |
[40:08] | Because I’m mad at you. | 因为我生你气了 |
[40:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:10] | You know why. | 你自己知道 |
[40:12] | The drums still were beating. | 战鼓依旧响着 |
[40:14] | The foes of our country, far north, were retreating | 我们远在北方的敌人 正在撤退 |
[40:19] | The neighboring damsels each other were greeting. | 邻舍的女眷们在相互致意 |
[42:25] | I told you, | 我告诉过你 |
[42:26] | any prison south of Interstate 90. | 90号州际公路以南的所有监狱 |
[42:31] | Yes, we went over this. | 对的 我们已经说过了 |
[42:35] | Write it down. Elmira, | 写下来 埃尔迈拉监狱 |
[42:37] | Green Haven, Sing Sing. | 格林黑文监狱 兴格监狱 |
[42:42] | It’s just too cold here, all right? | 这里太冷了 好吗 |
[42:44] | But that’s not what you write on the form. | 但别在表格上写这个 |
[42:45] | What you gotta write is that | 你要写的是 |
[42:47] | I have a spotless track record in here, | 我在这里表现良好 |
[42:49] | and I want to be closer to my family. | 我想离家人近一点 |
[42:54] | Mom, Mom, listen to me. | 妈 妈 听我说 |
[42:56] | You’re the only person who can help me with this. | 你是唯一能帮我的人了 |
[42:58] | Jenny won’t write me back. For the hundredth time, | 珍妮又不回信 我跟你说了无数次了 |
[43:00] | that’s why I need you. | 所以我才需要你 |
[43:03] | I’m not accusing you of anything, | 我不是指责你 |
[43:04] | but it’s been three months since I asked you, | 可是我都求你三个月了 |
[43:06] | and you haven’t… I don’t know anybody else to fucking call. | 你还没… 我不知道还可以打给谁 |
[43:12] | Do you know what the COs call me in here, Mom? | 你知道在这里狱警怎么称呼我吗 |
[43:14] | They call me a cop-killer. | 他们叫我警察杀手 |
[43:16] | You should see the way they look at me. | 你真应该看看他们看我的眼神 |
[43:18] | I’m in danger in here every fucking day, | 在这里的每一天我都有危险 |
[43:20] | and you won’t even help me? Fuck you. | 你居然不愿意帮我 操你妈 |
[43:23] | Mom, sor–shit! | 妈 对不起 靠 |
[43:26] | Fuck. | 操 |
[43:28] | M–god damn it. | 妈 该死的 |
[43:37] | Stupid. | 真蠢 |
[44:35] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[44:38] | Inmate Sweat, how was your weekend? | 囚犯斯威特 周末过得好吗 |
[44:41] | It was not bad. How was yours? | 不错 你呢 |
[44:45] | Lyle took me to a fucking history museum | 莱尔带我去了一个历史博物馆 |
[44:49] | in Plattsburgh. | 在普拉茨堡市 |
[45:00] | For you. | 给你的 |
[45:06] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[45:09] | Just had a little extra material | 剩了一些边角料 |
[45:12] | from when we did the inmate release uniforms. | 是做囚犯释放服装时剩下的 |
[45:17] | And… | 然后 |
[45:18] | I don’t know. I got inspired. | 我也不知道 突然有了灵感 |
[45:24] | You made these for me? | 为我做的吗 |
[45:29] | Didn’t want to let it go to waste. | 不想浪费掉 |
[45:32] | I mean, the zipper doesn’t really work, but… | 虽然拉链没法用 但是 |
[45:36] | You know, I thought you might like it. | 我想 你可能会喜欢 |
[45:39] | You’re so good with your hands. | 你有一双巧手 |
[45:49] | How are the machines running this morning? | 今早机器运转得怎么样 |
[45:55] | Uh, now that you mention it, | 既然你提起了 |
[45:56] | one of the uh–uh, straight stitch machines needs a new head. | 其中一台直缝机需要换针头 |
[46:05] | Let’s see if we can’t find one. | 看看我们能不能找一个出来 |
[46:14] | Thought you were done with me. | 还以为你不要我了 |
[46:16] | I was just mad. | 我只是生气了 |
[46:18] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[46:25] | I’m not a dog. | 我又不是狗 |
[46:26] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[46:27] | Well, then, look in my face. | 那就看着我的脸 |
[46:40] | I’m looking. | 我看着呢 |
[47:00] | I bet that’s sweet. | 肯定很甜吧 |
[47:04] | Are you my boy? | 你是我的小乖乖吗 |
[47:07] | I didn’t hear you. | 你还没回答我呢 |
[47:11] | What? | 什么 |
[47:12] | Your boy. | 你的小乖乖 |
[47:13] | Uh, that’s it. | 对 |
[47:15] | That’s it, my little boy. | 就这样 我的小乖乖 |
[47:17] | Who’s my little boy? | 谁是我的小乖乖 |
[47:19] | I am. | 我 |
[47:21] | Who am I? Who am I, little boy? | 我是谁 我是谁 小乖乖 |
[47:24] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[47:27] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[47:29] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[47:30] | You’re mommy. | 你是妈妈 |
[47:32] | Ah, yes, that’s right. | 对 对了 |
[47:34] | Ah, that’s right. | 对了 |
[47:35] | Little boy and his mother | 小乖乖和他的妈妈 |
[47:37] | Big beautiful tit, | 漂亮的大奶子 |
[47:40] | and it’s all yours, little boy. | 都是你的 小乖乖 |
[47:42] | Ah, it’s– | 都是… |
[47:43] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[47:45] | Tastes so good, | 真美味 |
[47:47] | like strawberries. | 就像草莓 |
[48:01] | Okay, okay, get ready. | 好了 好了 穿好裤子 |
[48:37] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[48:46] | You have a problem? | 有什么事吗 |
[48:52] | I just figured you’re friends with my friend, | 我想着你跟我朋友是朋友 |
[48:55] | and that makes us friends. | 所以我们也算是朋友 |
[48:57] | If you got a problem, | 如果你有问题 |
[48:59] | I could fix it with a little disciplinary report. | 我可以用一张小小的纪律报告解决 |
[49:03] | No, you don’t have to worry about me. | 不 你不用担心我 |
[49:08] | So that’s it? | 所以就这些吗 |
[49:08] | You just came here to tell me that we’re friends. | 你只是来告诉我我们是朋友 |
[49:14] | Did you know that out in nature, | 你知道在大自然中 |
[49:17] | there are no right angles? | 是没有直角的吗 |
[49:21] | But in here, it’s all right angles. | 但在这里 到处都是直角 |
[49:25] | It’s an engineered environment. | 这里是设定好的环境 |
[49:30] | Bars up, bars down, bars across. | 上上下下左左右右都是铁杆 |
[49:35] | And the people inside, | 而里面的人 |
[49:38] | they get to be right angles too. | 他们也可以做直角 |
[49:44] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[49:48] | And there are the angles that get bent, | 还有被折弯的角 |
[49:55] | and you know who that is. | 你懂我说的是谁 |
[50:01] | Who? | 谁 |
[50:04] | That’s you, | 就是你 |
[50:07] | and me. | 还有我 |
[50:46] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么玩意 |
[50:49] | It’s music! | 这是音乐 |
[50:55] | What was that for? | 你干什么 |
[50:57] | I don’t like that crap. | 我不喜欢这种垃圾东西 |
[50:59] | It’s not crap. | 这不是垃圾 |
[51:01] | It’s Nick Jonas, and I like it. | 是尼克·乔纳斯的歌 我喜欢他的歌 |
[51:33] | Tommy, Ruckus! We’re home. | 汤米 闹闹 我们回来了 |
[51:37] | Lyle, which dog’s out? | 莱尔 哪只狗跑外面去了 |
[51:40] | Tommy, Ruckus. | 汤米 闹闹 |
[51:43] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[51:45] | Come on, you New York sausages. | 过来 纽约腊肠 |
[51:47] | Let’s go pee. | 去撒尿 |
[52:08] | What the fuck? | 我嘞个去 |
[52:11] | “What the fuck” is right. | 这个反应就对了 |
[52:12] | What do you think? | 你喜欢吗 |
[52:13] | Oh, my God, I love it. | 天呐 我很喜欢 |
[52:16] | Hey, look who did it. | 看这是谁画的 |
[52:17] | Holy shit! | 我的天 |
[52:40] | In three, two, one, go! | 倒数计时 三 二 一 出发 |
[52:47] | 哈特先生 你爱上了斯威特还是只爱马特 米切尔女士 什么 | |
[52:47] | 哈特先生 斯威特还是只有马特 你是也爱上了斯威特 还是只爱着马特 | |
[52:48] | 你第一次进一号缝纫间的时候 斯威特和马特都在里面 | |
[52:48] | Did Matt or Sweat ever give you a present? | 马特或斯威特给你送过礼物吗 |
[52:52] | Like a… | 比如说 |
[52:54] | Like a gift. Anything. | 礼物 任何东西 |
[52:58] | It’s against the rules. | 这是违反规定的 |
[53:02] | Murder’s against the rules, | 谋杀也违反规定 |
[53:03] | and this place is full of murderers. | 这里多的是谋杀犯 |
[53:10] | I know about the gifts. | 我知道他们给你送礼物了 |
[53:14] | Yeah, I… | 我… |
[53:17] | I thought you did. | 我猜你也知道 |
[53:20] | Do you mind taking a break? | 你去休息一下吧 |
[53:23] | Thanks, Emily. | 谢谢 艾米丽 |
[53:28] | Look, there is a lot of things wrong with this place. | 这个地方有很多问题 |
[53:32] | I mean, rules have been broken, | 规矩被破坏 |
[53:33] | stuff that has nothing to do with you. | 那些跟你毫不相干的事 |
[53:35] | – Yeah. – Mm-hmm. | -是啊 -嗯 |
[53:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[53:40] | You should talk to Lumpy. | 你该找瘤子谈话 |
[53:42] | Lumpy? | 瘤子 |
[53:43] | Adam Stupinski. | 亚当·斯图平斯基 |
[53:45] | The CO at the employee’s gate. | 员工入口处的狱警 |
[53:48] | I mean, the only time I ever even seen | 我唯一一次看到他 |
[53:49] | that guy frisk anybody | 搜身 |
[53:51] | was when this hot parole counselor came from the city. | 就是有次从城里来了个性感的假释法律顾问 |
[53:55] | Stupinski. That’s the guy | 斯图平斯基 就是他 |
[53:57] | who wouldn’t let me in with my cell phone. | 不准我带手机进来 |
[53:59] | He stopped me and said, “I need to confiscate it.” | 他拦下我说 “这我得没收” |
[54:02] | Well, I hope you busted his ass. | 我希望你揍了他 |
[54:05] | This is why I feel like | 所以我才觉得 |
[54:06] | I’m sitting across from the only person | 我对面坐着的人 |
[54:07] | who can help me here. | 是这里唯一能帮我的人 |
[54:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[54:10] | Yeah, well, you’re– you’re different than these people, so… | 你和这些人不一样 |
[54:13] | Well, I am trying to help. | 我在尽力帮你们 |
[54:18] | I mean, I’m the one who went to the cops. | 是我主动去找的警察 |
[54:21] | No one came to ask me. | 没人来问我 |
[54:23] | That’s all I’ve been doing, is trying to help. | 我一直都在尽力帮你们 |
[54:26] | When you spoke to the state police, | 你跟州警谈话的时候 |
[54:28] | you asked the detective six times | 你问了警探6次 |
[54:30] | whether the inmates had been captured. | 囚犯是否被抓 |
[54:32] | Yeah, of course I did. | 当然了 |
[54:33] | Yeah, you wanted them to be caught. | 你希望他们被抓住 |
[54:35] | – Right? – That’s all anybody wants. | -是吧 -这也是所有人的愿望 |
[54:38] | Well, not everybody. | 不是所有人 |
[54:39] | I mean, some people like to see them killed. | 有些人希望他们死掉 |
[54:43] | Mm, yeah, if they gonna hurt anybody, | 嗯 如果他们要伤害人 |
[54:44] | they should be killed. | 他们就该被杀 |
[54:47] | Yeah, but better for you if they die. | 不过要是他们死了对你更有利 |
[54:52] | What does it– what does that mean? | 这 这是什么意思 |
[54:57] | Wouldn’t it be convenient to be the only person | 成为唯一一个能现身说法的人 |
[54:59] | who lives to tell the story? | 不是更便利吗 |
[55:02] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[55:05] | Well, yeah, you’re– yeah, you’re wrong. | 是啊 你说错了 |
[55:08] | I mean, what– I mean… | 我是说 这 |
[55:11] | What does that mean? | 这算什么意思 |
[55:14] | Whatever. In these situations, | 无所谓了 在这种情况下 |
[55:16] | they usually end up killing them. | 他们通常会杀掉他们 |
[55:21] | Let’s go back to the gifts. | 我们聊回礼物吧 |
[55:37] | We’re in trouble. Shakedown, five minutes. | 我们有麻烦了 5分钟后大搜查 |
[55:40] | Hide your paints. | 把你的颜料藏起来 |
[55:53] | Come on, man. | 快点 |
[55:55] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快 快 |
[56:01] | – Okay. – No, no, no, no. | -好了 -不不不 |
[56:03] | Come on, come on. | 出来 出来 |
[57:35] | Cells 27 and 28. | 27号牢房 28号牢房 |
[57:39] | Step out. | 出来 |
[57:48] | We gotta go. | 得走了 |
[58:10] | What you got in here? | 这里面有什么 |
[58:12] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[58:14] | Come on, move out, move out. | 快 出来 出来 |
[58:17] | Don’t need this. | 不需要这个 |
[58:18] | Oh, shoot. | 该死 |
[58:24] | Yo, punk, look what I found. | 混蛋 看我找到了什么 |
[58:28] | Picture of your mother. | 你妈的照片 |
[58:32] | All right, get back in there. Let’s go. | 回里面去 快 |
[58:35] | All right. | 好了 |
[58:41] | Yeah, you better keep those eyes down. | 眼睛盯着地板 |
[58:44] | Open 22. | 打开22号牢房 |
[58:51] | Let’s go. Come on. | 快点 |
[59:26] | The light. Turn it off. | 把灯关了 |
[59:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[59:36] | Go to sleep! Go sleep! | 睡觉 睡觉 |
[59:37] | Not a chance! | 没门儿 |
[59:49] | Don’t make me come up there. | 别逼我上去 |
[1:01:06] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:01:11] | Did the CO look behind your bed? | 狱警检查了你的床后吗 |
[1:01:14] | Ah, no, but | 没 不过 |
[1:01:18] | that’s Boyd, that ginger fuck, never does. | 那是博伊德 红毛贱种 他从不看的 |
[1:01:22] | Did he move the bed at all? | 他有动过床吗 |
[1:01:27] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[1:01:29] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[1:01:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 |