时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You remember that bamboo field you woke up in | 你还记得你初来这里 |
[00:06] | when you first got here? Beyond that field, across a ridge, | 醒来时所在的那个竹林吗? 穿过那片竹林 再跨过一座桥 |
[00:09] | is the heart of the island. That’s where the light is. | 就是岛的心脏地带了 光就在那儿 |
[00:11] | That’s where he’s trying to go, | 那儿也是他的目的地 |
[00:13] | – And that’s what you have to protect. – How long am I gonna have to do this job? | – 所以你必须去保护它 – 我得保护多久? |
[00:17] | As long as you can. Drink this. Now you’re like me. | 直到生命的终点 喝了这个 你就跟我一样了 |
[00:24] | – This is the well I threw Desmond Hume into. – Aah! | – Desmond Hume就是被我扔进这口井里去的 – 啊! |
[00:27] | – Looks like someone helped him out. – No, Ben, someone helped me out. | – 貌似有人帮他逃了出来 – 不 Ben 是有人帮忙把我弄了出来 |
[00:29] | I’m gonna find Desmond. | 我要找到Desmond |
[00:30] | And when I do, I’m gonna destroy the island. | 等我找到他后 我就毁了这个岛 |
[00:36] | There was a hit-and-run a few days ago | 前几天有一场交通肇事逃逸事故 |
[00:38] | at Washington Tustin high school. | 地点是华盛顿Tustin中学 |
[00:41] | – Yeah? – I’m the suspect. | – 然后? – 我就是嫌犯 |
[00:44] | Good afternoon. And how are you doing today? | 下午好 你今天过得如何? |
[00:47] | Terrific. | 再好不过了 |
[00:49] | I think it’s time to leave. | 是时候走人了 |
[00:53] | You’re with him, and you’re with me. | 你跟着他 你跟着我 |
[00:55] | We are going to a concert. | 我们去听音乐会 |
[00:58] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:41] | – Do you need somebody to sign for that? – You work here? | – 需要人签收么? – 你是这里的员工? |
[03:45] | I do indeed, brother. | 如假包换 伙计 |
[03:47] | You a priest or somethin’? | 你是牧师 还是其他啥的? |
[03:50] | Or something. | 我不是牧师 |
[03:55] | Do you mind taking it around the back there? | 介意把东西运到那后面去么? |
[03:56] | Yeah, sure. You got it. | 没问题 我这就运过去 |
[04:09] | Just around there. Thank you. | 运到那边就好 谢谢 |
[04:24] | Who died? | 谁去世了? |
[04:27] | A man named Christian Shephard. | 一个名叫Christian Shephard的男子 |
[04:32] | “Christian Shephard”? | “Christian Shephard”吗? |
[04:33] | Seriously? | 真的? |
[04:36] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[04:39] | Friend of yours? | 你朋友? |
[04:43] | Not exactly. | 不算吧 |
[04:44] | H… hang on a second. | 等… 等会儿 |
[04:45] | You bust me out of jail and make me put on this dress | 你带我越狱 让我穿上这件礼服 |
[04:48] | so that we can go to some concert, | 说咱俩要去啥音乐会 |
[04:50] | and you won’t even tell me why we’re here? | 可你竟连我们来这儿的原因 都不告诉我? |
[04:52] | No one can tell you why you’re here, Kate. | 没人能告诉你到这儿来的理由 Kate |
[04:57] | – Certainly not me. – You’re the one who brought me here. | – 总之我没办法告诉你 – 是你带我来的啊 |
[04:59] | I’m not talking about the church. | 我说的不是教堂 |
[05:04] | I’m talking about here. | 我是说尘世 |
[05:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[05:10] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛? |
[05:12] | My name is Desmond Hume. | 我叫Desmond Hume |
[05:14] | And even though you don’t realize it, I’m your friend. | 甚至你可能都没意识到 我是你的朋友 |
[05:18] | And as for what I want… | 至于我想干嘛… |
[05:23] | I want to leave. | 我不过是想离开 |
[05:28] | Leave and go where? | 离开去哪儿? |
[05:33] | Let me show you. | 我带你去看 |
[06:05] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[06:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:11] | You? | 你呢? |
[06:14] | Well, to be honest, doc, I’m kinda wondering | 说实话 医生 我想知道 |
[06:16] | what the hell just happened up here. | 刚刚到底发生了什么事 |
[06:20] | That makes two of us. | 我也想知道呢 |
[06:24] | So you’re the new Jacob, huh? | 那你现在是新任Jacob 对么? |
[06:29] | Feel any different? | 感觉有啥不同? |
[06:31] | Not really. | 没啥感觉 |
[06:34] | Well, doc, how about you come down off the mountaintop | 医生 不如你下山 |
[06:36] | and tell us what the hell the burning bush | 告诉我们 林子失火 |
[06:38] | had to say for itself? | 意味着什么? |
[06:41] | Jacob told me that we have to go to the bamboo forest | Jacob告诉我 我们得去旧营地的 |
[06:43] | out past our old camp. | 竹林 |
[06:46] | Just past it, well, | 穿过竹林 |
[06:47] | he said I’d find the place that we need to protect. | 他说 我们就可以找到要保护的地方 |
[06:49] | This place… what is it? | 那里… 到底是个什么样的地方? |
[06:52] | He called it the heart of the island. | 他说 它是岛的心脏 |
[06:54] | All he said was that it’s… | 他说 所谓的心脏… |
[06:57] | it’s a light. | 就是光 |
[07:00] | And that Locke smoke thing wants to put it out? | 而且扮成Locke的烟怪想要扑灭它? |
[07:03] | Something like that, yeah. | 嗯 差不多吧 |
[07:05] | So what if he does? | 如果他把光灭了呢? |
[07:08] | Then that’s it for all of us. | 那我们就玩完了 |
[07:11] | But… but if Locke wants to put it out, then why hasn’t he? | 但… 如果Locke意在扑灭它 他为啥不去灭? |
[07:15] | ‘Cause he ain’t got what he needs. | 因为他还缺点儿什么 |
[07:18] | I’m guessing that’d be Desmond. | 我猜 他缺的是Desmond |
[07:20] | That’s where we were headed before your inauguration. | 所以在你就职之前 这就是我们的目标 |
[07:24] | Sayid said Locke tossed him in a well. | Sayid说过 Locke把他扔进了一口井 |
[07:26] | Jacob didn’t say anything to me about Desmond. | Jacob没跟我说过任何关于Desmond的事 |
[07:28] | Doesn’t sound like he said anything about anything. | 他似乎什么也没说过啊 |
[07:30] | That’s kinda true, dude. He’s worse than Yoda. | 这倒是真的 他表现得真不像个智者 |
[07:33] | All right, y’all head to your heart of the island, | 好吧 你们都去岛的心脏地带 |
[07:36] | and I’ll go get the magic leprechaun out of that well. | 我去抓逃出井的小妖 |
[07:40] | If we leave a trail, can you catch up with us? | 如果我们留下路标 你追得上来么? |
[07:42] | – Hell, yeah, I can. – Then be safe. | – 嗯 没问题 – 注意安全 |
[07:47] | I’d ask you along, but that’d take all the fun | 我本想叫你一起去的 不过如果又告诉你 |
[07:48] | – out of me telling you you can’t come. – Uh, I guess | – 你不能去 那才叫扫兴 – 呃 我看 |
[07:51] | I’ll just have to resist the urge to follow you anyway. | 我得拼命克制跟你同去的念头了 |
[07:59] | I got a bad feeling about this. | 我有种不祥的预感 |
[08:46] | I don’t know why you got me out of prison, | 我不知道你干嘛带我越狱 |
[08:48] | what you want or who you are, | 也不知道你的目的和身份 |
[08:49] | but you understand I can’t be held responsible for… | 但你应该知道 我担不起责任… |
[08:51] | Yeah, yeah, whatever, dude. | 嗯 嗯 我都明白 兄弟 |
[08:56] | None of this is ringing a bell, is it? | 看见这东西 能想起来啥不? |
[08:59] | You, me… tranquilizer gun? | 你 我… 麻醉枪? |
[09:01] | You are insane. | 你神经病啊 |
[09:03] | Okay. Fine. I’m insane. Just wait here. | 好吧 我神经病 你好生在这儿待着 |
[09:06] | What if I don’t? | 要是我不呢? |
[09:08] | Then that’s your choice. | 随你的便 |
[09:12] | But if you stick with me… | 但如果你选择继续跟着我… |
[09:15] | you’ll be happy you did. | 有朝一日 你会无比庆幸 |
[09:25] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 来了 来了 来了 |
[09:37] | “Do no disturb” sign. | 我明明挂了”请勿打扰”的标志 |
[09:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[09:43] | Why you grinnin’ like a sodding idiot? | 你干嘛笑得像个傻子? |
[09:47] | Uh, you have a concert to perform tonight, | 呃 你今晚有场音乐会要出演 |
[09:49] | and I’m here to pick you up. | 我是来接你的 |
[09:52] | Didn’t I make it clear to Widmore’s other monkey? | 我对Widmore的另一个白痴 说得不够清楚么? |
[09:54] | I don’t care about a sodding concert. | 我才不在乎什么破音乐会 |
[09:57] | Charlie… | Charlie啊… |
[09:59] | Charlie, what if I told you that… | Charlie 如果我告诉你… |
[10:01] | playing this show is | 出演这场音乐会 |
[10:04] | the most important thing you’ll ever do? | 将是你人生中最重要的一件事呢? |
[10:09] | Would you come then? | 你会去么? |
[10:13] | Sod off. | 滚 |
[10:16] | Okay, dude. Sorry about this. | 好吧 兄弟 抱歉了 |
[10:36] | What was that? | 那是啥? |
[10:40] | That was Charlie. | Charlie呗 |
[10:48] | Why did you take the job, Jack? | 你为什么要接手这工作 Jack? |
[10:51] | Because I was supposed to. | 因为我应该接手 |
[10:54] | Why? Because some stranger wrote our names on a wall? | 为什么? 就因为有个陌生人 把我们的名字写在了墙上? |
[10:58] | I took it because the island’s all I’ve got left. | 我会接手 是因为这个岛是我的唯一 |
[11:01] | It’s the only thing in my life I haven’t managed to ruin. | 它是我这一生 唯一一个我不想毁掉的东西 |
[11:04] | You haven’t ruined anything. | 你什么都没毁啊 |
[11:07] | Nothing is irreversible. | 没有什么是不可挽回的 |
[11:11] | This would be so sweet if we weren’t all about to die. | 如果我们不是都得死的话 这话听着还真叫人舒心 |
[11:32] | As long as you’re watching, why don’t you join us? | 既然你都在旁看着了 那干嘛不一起玩玩? |
[11:44] | What are you doing here, James? | 你到这儿来干嘛 James? |
[11:46] | I heard Desmond fell in the well, | 我听说Desmond落井了 |
[11:47] | so I came to help him get out. | 所以我来帮忙拉他出来 |
[11:53] | Looks like somebody beat us both to the punch. | 看来有人已经抢先我们一步 把他救走了 |
[11:55] | Oh, well. | 哦 真好 |
[11:57] | Do you know why I’m here? | 你知道我干嘛到这儿来吗? |
[11:59] | I’m guessing you need Desmond to destroy the island. | 我猜 你是因为需要Desmond来毁了这个岛 |
[12:03] | That’s absolutely right. | 答得真准 |
[12:05] | Then what, Smokey? You going down with the ship? | 然后呢 烟怪? 和船一起沉了? |
[12:08] | Suicide doesn’t seem like your style. | 自杀貌似不符合你的风格 |
[12:10] | I’m not going down with anything. | 我不会死的 |
[12:11] | But you and the rest of Jacob’s little “candidates” | 但你和剩下的那些Jacob的小”候选人” |
[12:15] | absolutely are. | 绝对会死 |
[12:17] | We’re not candidates anymore. | 我们不再是候选人了 |
[12:20] | Ohh! Oh! | 哦! 哦! |
[12:21] | Aah. | 啊 |
[12:28] | I’ll be seein’ ya. | 再见啦 |
[12:31] | You’re not gonna go after him? | 你不去追他? |
[12:34] | I don’t need to. | 不需要 |
[12:36] | When you said you were gonna destroy the island, | 当你说 你要毁了这个岛的时候 |
[12:38] | I thought you were speaking figuratively. | 我还以为你是在打比方 |
[12:39] | Because I said I’d leave you in charge once I was gone? | 就因为我曾经说过 等我走了 一切由你接管? |
[12:44] | I’m sorry if I left out the part | 如果我弄沉了这个岛 |
[12:46] | about the island being on the bottom of the ocean. | 那我得说声抱歉 |
[12:48] | That being said, you’re welcome to join me on my boat. | 换句话说 欢迎你和我一起坐船走 |
[12:51] | Because once we get Desmond to do what we need him to do, | 因为我们一旦驱使Desmond 做了我们要他做的事 |
[12:55] | I’m gonna sail away from this godforsaken place | 我就坐船离开这个蛮荒之地 |
[12:58] | and watch it sink. | 还要亲眼看着它沉没 |
[13:08] | I think there was a dog here. | 之前有条狗来过这儿 |
[13:20] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[13:26] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[13:26] | Sleep okay? | 睡得好么? |
[13:28] | Aye. | 嗯 |
[13:30] | Your camp’s a lot nicer than the bottom of a well. | 你的帐篷比井底舒服多了 |
[13:34] | I think I’m gonna go ahead and take that as a compliment. | 我想我该把这当成是一种赞美 |
[13:36] | Are you gonna talk his ear off, | 你是要继续对着他喋喋不休 |
[13:38] | or you gonna get the man some breakfast? | 还是去给他拿点儿早餐? |
[13:40] | Guess I’ll go check the traps for fish. | 我去看看捕鱼机 |
[13:44] | Come on. Vincent. | 走吧 Vincent |
[13:47] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:49] | So, Rose, tell me… | 呃 Rose 跟我说说… |
[13:53] | how long have the two of you been living here? | 你俩在这儿住了多久? |
[13:55] | Well, we built this place in ’75, | 我们75年盖的房子 |
[13:58] | and… lived here a couple of years, | 然后… 住了几年 |
[14:01] | and then the sky lit up again. | 再然后 一切好转了 |
[14:04] | So God only knows when in the hell we are now. | 现在只有上帝知道 我们何时进地狱了 |
[14:11] | So… Desmond… | 所以… Desmond… |
[14:13] | I don’t mean to be rude, | 我无心冒犯 |
[14:15] | but after you eat, I’m gonna ask you to move on. | 但等你用餐完毕 我想请你离开 |
[14:21] | We broke our rule with you. | 我们为你破了例 |
[14:24] | What rule is that? | 破了什么例 |
[14:25] | We don’t get involved. | 我们不会参与其中 |
[14:27] | Whatever got you tossed inside a well… | 不管是什么东西把你丢进井里的… |
[14:30] | That’s the kind of drama | 那都是我和Bernard |
[14:32] | Bernard and I don’t want to have anything to do with. | 不愿�的浑水 |
[14:36] | Fair enough. | 这没错 |
[14:43] | Looks like you caught something. | 看来你捕到鱼了 |
[14:44] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[14:58] | Hello, Rose. | 你好 Rose |
[15:06] | I’ll make this simple. | 直奔主题吧 |
[15:08] | Come with me now | 要么你现在跟我走 |
[15:10] | or I’ll kill them both right in front of you. | 要么我就当着你的面 杀了他们 |
[15:15] | You don’t have to go anywhere with him. | 你哪里都不用跟他去 |
[15:21] | I’ll make it hurt. | 我会让他们受尽痛苦 |
[15:33] | I want your word. | 我要你保证 |
[15:35] | You won’t touch them. | 不动他们 |
[15:38] | – Ever. – Done. | – 永远不动 – 一言为定 |
[15:43] | Then I’ll do what you want. | 那我悉听尊便 |
[15:46] | Yes, Desmond. | 好 Desmond |
[15:50] | You will. | 听话就好 |
[16:05] | You have any idea where I’m taking you, Desmond? | Desmond 你知道我要带你去哪儿吗? |
[16:08] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:10] | But I assume it’s a place where there’s a very bright light. | 但我猜你要带我去个非常亮堂的地方 |
[16:16] | What makes you say that? | 何以见得? |
[16:18] | Oh… just a hunch. | 哦… 直觉 |
[16:25] | – What was that? – What was what? | – 什么响? – 什么? |
[16:40] | Linus, can you hear me? Come in. | Linus 能听见我吗? 快回话 |
[16:44] | I found Alpert. | 我找到了Alpert |
[16:47] | Linus? | Linus啊 |
[16:49] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[16:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[16:56] | What… what… what happened? | 怎… 怎… 怎么了? |
[16:59] | You thought it’d be a good idea | 你以为跟 |
[17:01] | to talk to the black smoke. | 黑烟谈谈行得通 |
[17:03] | It responded by throwing you into the damn jungle. | 可结果它把你扔进了该死的丛林 |
[17:06] | Locke. L… | Locke 啊… |
[17:08] | – Is he still here? – No. | – 他在吗? – 不在 |
[17:11] | Here. | 来 |
[17:12] | I’ve been trying to get Linus on the walkie. | 我想用对讲机联系Linus |
[17:13] | He won’t pick up. | 可他一直没接 |
[17:16] | – Come on. Let’s get you some help. – Help? Help? Help from where? | – 来 我们找人帮帮忙 – 帮忙? 帮忙? 找谁? |
[17:20] | You still have the explosives? The… the C-4? | 炸弹没丢吧? 我是说… C4炸弹? |
[17:22] | Yeah. Why? | 没丢 怎么了? |
[17:23] | Because we need to go to the other island | 我们要去另一个岛 |
[17:25] | and finish what we started. We need to blow up that plane. | 将我们所做的一切来个了结 炸了那架飞机 |
[17:56] | – Detective Ford. – Jim, it’s me. | – Ford探员 – Jim 是我 |
[17:58] | – I think I just saw that Jarrah guy. – You at County Lockup? | – 我想我刚看见了那个叫Jarrah的家伙 – 你在区监狱? |
[18:01] | No, I’m at my dad’s museum concert benefit thing. | 不是 我在我父亲的博物馆义演音乐会 |
[18:04] | Well, it can’t be Jarrah. | 那不可能是Jarrah |
[18:05] | – I just put him in a van to county an hour ago. – Really? | – 一小时前 我刚把他送上去区监狱的车 – 你确定? |
[18:08] | – Because I just called, and they said it never showed up. – What? | – 我刚打过电话 他们说车根本没到 – 什么? |
[18:10] | Help me out here, Jim. | Jim 帮帮我 |
[18:12] | Jarrah popped four people in cold blood. | Jarrah冷血地枪击了四个人 |
[18:14] | Only one witness left the scene alive, right? | 只有一名受害者生还 没错吧? |
[18:16] | – Some Korean woman. Can you make sure she’s okay? – Yeah, yeah. Sun Paik. | – 貌似是个韩国女人 你能保证她的安全吗? – 对 没错 Sun Paik |
[18:20] | Gunshot wound. She’s still over at the hospital. | 受了枪伤 还在医院 |
[18:22] | Enjoy your concert, Enos. I’ll keep her safe. | Enos 好好欣赏音乐会吧 我会保护她 |
[19:00] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰到你们了吗? |
[19:05] | Hi. Ms. Paik, I’m Juliet Carlson. | 嗨 Paik夫人 我是Juliet Carlson |
[19:09] | I’m here to make sure your baby’s okay. | 我是来给你的宝宝做检查的 |
[19:14] | You must be the daddy. | 你是孩子父亲吧 |
[19:19] | I’m sorry. You don’t speak English. | 抱歉 你们不会说英语 |
[19:21] | I’m…. I’ll try not to talk too much. | 我… 我尽量少说话 |
[19:32] | Okay, you lift up your gown a little bit. | 好的 把外衣卷起一点儿 |
[19:45] | It’s a little cold. | 会有些凉 |
[19:53] | Okay. Let’s take a look. | 好了 我们看看 |
[20:08] | Okay? | 没事吧? |
[20:20] | There it is. | 在这儿 |
[20:23] | There’s your baby. | 你们的孩子 |
[21:09] | Do you see that little flutter? | 看见那个小小的摆动吗? |
[21:12] | Right there? | 那儿? |
[21:15] | That’s the baby’s heartbeat. | 那是宝宝的心跳 |
[21:17] | Perfectly perfect in every way. | 一切非常正常 |
[21:26] | I have your amnio results. Everything checked out. | 羊水诊断有结果了 各项都检查好了 |
[21:28] | Would you like to know if it’s a boy or a girl? | 想知道是男孩儿 还是女孩儿吗? |
[21:32] | It’s a girl. | 是女孩儿 |
[21:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:36] | Her name is Jin Yeon. | 她叫Jin Yeon |
[21:39] | That’s a lovely name. | 好可爱的名字 |
[21:41] | And for the record, y… you two speak English just fine. | 顺便提一下 你们俩英文说得不赖 |
[21:46] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[22:06] | Whoa! Easy, Bigfoot. It’s just me. | 哇哦! 大脚 别紧张 是我 |
[22:09] | I found Locke. | 我找到Locke了 |
[22:11] | Son of a bitch said he’s gonna destroy the island. | 那混蛋说要毁了这个岛 |
[22:13] | You had it right, doc. | 你说得没错 医生 |
[22:16] | Good news is, Desmond got out of that well, | 好消息是 Desmond逃出了那口井 |
[22:18] | – so if we can find him before Smokey can… – It doesn’t matter if we find Desmond or he does, James. | – 所以 如果我们可以在黑烟之前找到他… – James 谁找到Desmond都无所谓了 |
[22:22] | We’re all going to the same place anyway. | 反正都是殊途同归 |
[22:25] | Then what? | 然后呢? |
[22:28] | Then it ends. | 画上一个句点 |
[22:52] | – Hello, Mr. Locke. – Dr. Shephard. | – 你好 Locke先生 – Shephard医生 |
[22:55] | Hey, since you’re about to open up my back, | 嘿 既然你都要切开我的背 |
[22:57] | you can probably start calling me John. | 不如先叫我John吧 |
[23:00] | Okay, John. | 好吧 John |
[23:02] | I thought I’d stop by and say hi | 我想先过来打个招呼 |
[23:03] | before we started the anesthesia. | 然后再开始麻醉 |
[23:07] | You nervous? | 紧张吗? |
[23:11] | Are you sure this is gonna work? | 你确定这能行? |
[23:13] | Yes. | 没错 |
[23:14] | I’m very confident that it will. | 我保证会成功的 |
[23:17] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[23:19] | Well, there’s always the chance that I could kill you… | 总会有机会杀了你的… |
[23:23] | but I’m trying to make you feel better. | 不过我想让你好受点 |
[23:26] | Okay. Okay, let’s do it. | 好吧 好吧 那开始吧 |
[23:29] | All right. I’ll see you on the other side. | 嗯 我在那边等你 |
[23:32] | Hey, doctor, back at L.A.X., when we met at baggage claim, | 嘿 医生 之前在洛杉矶机场 在行李认领处的时候 |
[23:35] | you mentioned that they had lost your father. | 你说你父亲失踪了 |
[23:37] | – Did he ever turn up? – As a matter of fact, I got a phone call this morning. | – 后来有找到吗? – 其实 今早我接到电话 |
[23:42] | – They, uh, they found the coffin. – Oh, good. | – 他们 呃 找到了棺材 – 哦 太好了 |
[23:45] | Actually, it might be here already. | 可能现在就已经运来了 |
[23:47] | Well, I hope that brings you some peace. | 那么 希望这能让你安心 |
[23:51] | If I can fix you, Mr. Locke, | Locke先生 如果我可以医好你 |
[23:53] | that’s all the peace I’ll need. | 就足够安心了 |
[24:10] | It’s gonna be a hell of a storm. | 大风大浪即将来临 |
[24:13] | Welcome to the club. | 欢迎加入 |
[24:14] | What? | 什么? |
[24:16] | You mind? | 你不介意吧? |
[24:22] | Looks like you got your first gray hair. | 看来你长了第一根白头发 |
[24:35] | What are you smiling about? | 你笑什么? |
[24:37] | I think I just realized that I want to live. | 我刚意识到我渴望生存 |
[24:40] | It’s good timing. | 真是时候 |
[24:58] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[25:07] | Help! | 救命! |
[25:10] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[25:12] | Hey! Miles, up ahead! | 嘿! Miles 前面! |
[25:18] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[25:22] | Ohh. | 哦 |
[25:32] | Get him some water. | 给他点儿水 |
[25:41] | What are you guys doing out here? | 你们来这儿干嘛? |
[25:44] | We’re going to Hydra Island to blow up a plane. | 我们要去九头蛇岛把飞机炸了 |
[25:48] | What do you want to do that for? | 为什么? |
[25:50] | Because the black smoke wants to get off the island, | 因为黑烟意图逃出岛 |
[25:52] | and we have to stop that thing from leaving. | 我们必须阻止它 |
[25:56] | Well, if we leave, that thing won’t have a plane anymore. | 如果我们离开了 那玩意儿就没飞机可用了 |
[26:00] | Yeah, and how are we gonna do that? | 没错 可是要怎么做? |
[26:02] | In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a pilot. | 你们还不知道吧 我是个飞行员 |
[26:32] | – Well, this is gonna be interesting. – Kate! | – 这下有趣儿了 – Kate! |
[26:37] | Kate! | Kate啊 |
[26:38] | You killed them! | 是你杀了他们! |
[26:41] | Kate! That’s it. | Kate! 够了 |
[26:44] | – That’s it. – You might wanna save your bullets. | – 够了 – 省省子弹吧 |
[26:52] | So it’s you. | 是你 |
[26:53] | Yeah, it’s me. | 没错 是我 |
[26:55] | Jacob being who he is, | Jacob还是老样子 |
[26:57] | I expected to be a little more surprised. | 我还以为能有点儿小惊喜呢 |
[26:59] | You’re sort of the obvious choice, | 选你 那不是明摆着的嘛 |
[27:01] | – don’t you think? – He didn’t choose me. I volunteered. | – 你说呢? – 他没有选我 是我自愿的 |
[27:06] | I assume you’re here to stop me. | 我猜你是来阻止我的 |
[27:08] | I can’t stop you. | 我阻止不了你 |
[27:11] | In fact, I, uh, I wanna go with you. | 事实上 我 呃 想跟你一起走 |
[27:15] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 抱歉 Jack |
[27:16] | I think you’re a little confused about what I came here to do. | 我想你有点儿搞不清楚状况 |
[27:18] | No, I’m not. | 没有 |
[27:20] | No, you’re going to the far side of the bamboo forest… | 你要去竹林的另一头… |
[27:23] | to the place that I’ve sworn that I’ll protect. | 那个我誓死要保护的地方 |
[27:27] | – And then you think you’re gonna destroy the island. – I “think”? | – 你还认为你要毁了这座岛 – 我”认为”? |
[27:31] | That’s right, because that’s not what’s gonna happen. | 没错 因为这事不会发生 |
[27:36] | Then what’s gonna happen, Jack? | Jack 那什么会发生? |
[27:40] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我会干掉你 |
[27:46] | How do you plan to do that? | 你打算怎么做? |
[27:50] | It’s a surprise. | 会给你个惊喜 |
[27:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:58] | Then let’s get on with it. | 那么走着瞧 |
[28:13] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[28:15] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[28:17] | I didn’t know you were working today. | 没想到你今天还上班啊 |
[28:18] | I just finished. Did you get the tickets for the concert? | 活儿还没干完呢 你拿到音乐会的票了吗? |
[28:21] | Yeah. Right here. | 拿到了 在这儿 |
[28:26] | Hey, dad, did you remember the tickets? | 嘿 爸爸 还记得票的事吗? |
[28:28] | I just gave them to your mom. | 我刚给你妈了 |
[28:32] | – Uh, who’s gonna take yours? – Well, if you don’t have anybody else, | – 呃 谁拿你这张呢? – 如果你找不到其他人的话 |
[28:35] | maybe you could take aunt Claire. | 或许你可以带Claire阿姨一起去 |
[28:36] | – I’m sure she’d love to get out of the house. – Oh, yeah. It’s fine with me. | – 我想她会喜欢去外面走走的 – 哦 没错 我没意见 |
[28:40] | In fact, I’m very curious to meet this mysterious sister | 事实上 我对你这位神秘的妹妹非常好奇 |
[28:42] | you never mentioned the entire time we were married. | 我们结婚那么久 你对她只字未提 |
[28:46] | Well, I’m sure you’re gonna love her. She’s extremely pregnant. | 我保证你会喜欢她的 她快生了 |
[28:51] | Good luck on your surgery, doctor. | 祝你手术成功 医生 |
[28:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:55] | – Did you pick out a tie? – I did. | – 挑好领带了吗? – 挑好了 |
[28:56] | Nice. | 很好 |
[29:04] | Hi. I’m Detective Ford, L.A.P.D. | 嗨 我是洛杉矶警局的Ford探员 |
[29:06] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[29:07] | I’m looking for a patient’s room… Sun Paik. | 我要找一间病房… 叫Sun Paik的 |
[29:16] | Something you wanna share with the rest of us, doc? | 你不想和大伙儿分享点什么故事吗 医生? |
[29:19] | What’s that? | 指什么? |
[29:20] | You said you were gonna kill Locke. | 你说过你会杀死Locke的 |
[29:22] | – What’s your surprise? – Desmond. | – 你所谓的惊喜是什么? – Desmond |
[29:26] | And how’s that gonna work? | 那有什么用啊? |
[29:28] | I’m not sure yet. I can’t believe Jacob | 我也不知道 我不相信Jacob |
[29:31] | would’ve brought him all the way back to this island | 会总让他回到这个岛上 |
[29:32] | just so Locke could make him destroy it. | 好让Locke利用他毁了这个岛 |
[29:34] | – So what? Desmond’s bait? – No. | – 那又怎么样? Desmond是个诱饵? – 不 |
[29:37] | I think he’s a weapon. | 我觉得他是件武器 |
[29:40] | That’s a hell of a long con, doc. | 越听越糊涂了 医生 |
[29:58] | Jack, Desmond… | Jack和Desmond… |
[30:01] | It should just be the three of us from here on. | 这儿只要我们三个人就行了 |
[30:19] | Jack. | Jack啊 |
[30:22] | I believe in you, dude. | 我相信你 哥们 |
[30:42] | It’s gonna be a bad one. | 这竹子要垮了 |
[31:00] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[31:17] | This doesn’t matter, you know. | 这么做无济于事的 |
[31:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[31:21] | Him destroying the island, you destroying him… | 他要毁了这个岛 你要灭了他… |
[31:25] | It doesn’t matter. | 有什么用呢 |
[31:29] | I mean, you’re gonna lower me into that light, | 你们把我放下去找那束光 |
[31:31] | and I’m gonna go somewhere else… | 我会去另一个地方… |
[31:34] | a place where we can be with the ones that we love | 在那儿 我们可以和喜欢的人待在一起 |
[31:37] | and not have to ever think about this damn island again. | 不用再考虑这个该死的岛了 |
[31:42] | And you know the best part, Jack? | 你知道最精彩的部分吗 Jack? |
[31:45] | What? | 是什么? |
[31:47] | You’re in this place. | 你也在那儿 |
[31:51] | You know, we sat next to each other on Oceanic 815. | 我们在大洋航空815航班上相邻而坐 |
[31:58] | It never crashed. | 不曾坠毁 |
[31:59] | We spoke to each other. | 我们互相交谈 |
[32:01] | You seemed happy. | 你看起来很高兴 |
[32:06] | You know, maybe I can find a way to bring you there, too. | 或许我也有办法 把你带去那儿 |
[32:10] | Desmond, I tried that once. | Desmond 我尝试过一次 |
[32:13] | There are no shortcuts, no do-overs. | 没有捷径 也无法重新来过 |
[32:14] | What happened, happened. Trust me, I know. | 事情发生了就是发生了 相信我 我知道的 |
[32:19] | All of this matters. | 我们所做的很有意义 |
[32:23] | Shall we? | 要继续吗? |
[32:59] | What are we doing here? | 我们待这儿干嘛呀? |
[33:03] | I’m not allowed to tell you. | 别人不让我告诉你 |
[33:05] | What do you mean, you’re “not allowed”? | 什么叫”别人不让”啊? |
[33:08] | There are rules, dude. | 要守规矩的 哥们 |
[33:09] | Whose rules? | 谁定的规矩? |
[33:11] | Don’t worry about it. Just trust me, okay? | 不用担心 相信我就行了 没问题吧? |
[33:16] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[33:18] | And what, may I ask, have I done to deserve your trust? | 我能问问 是什么让你这么相信我吗? |
[33:23] | I think you’re a good guy, Sayid. | 我觉得你是个好人 Sayid |
[33:27] | I know a lot of people have told you that you’re not. | 我知道 很多人说你是个坏人 |
[33:30] | Maybe you’ve heard it so many times | 可能你听多了 |
[33:32] | you started believing it. | 也就信了 |
[33:35] | But you can’t let other people tell you what you are, dude. | 但你不能让别人来告诉你 你是怎样的人 哥们 |
[33:38] | You have to decide that for yourself. | 这得靠你自己来决定 |
[33:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:44] | You clearly don’t know anything about me. | 你显然对我一无所知 |
[33:48] | I know a lot about you, dude. | 我知道你很多事情 哥们 |
[34:02] | Looks like a gnarly fight. | 看起来像是一顿暴打 |
[34:09] | Hey, leave my brother alone! | 嘿 放开我弟弟! |
[34:27] | Hey, it’s all right. | 嘿 没事儿了 |
[34:55] | Sayid. | Sayid啊 |
[34:58] | Shannon. | Shannon啊 |
[35:06] | I just got pounded, man. | 我刚挨了顿揍 哥们 |
[35:09] | Thanks for taking your sweet time. | 谢谢你抽空来 |
[35:11] | It takes as long as it takes. | 很乐意为你效劳 |
[35:15] | It was a pain in the ass getting her here from Australia. | 把她从澳大利亚带回来真让人讨厌 |
[35:18] | Yeah. But, dude? It was worth it. | 没错 但是 哥们你知道么? 这很值哦 |
[35:25] | Should I go get ’em? | 我应该上去打个招呼吗? |
[35:28] | Nah. Let’s give ’em a minute. | 别 让他们单独待一会儿吧 |
[35:44] | Linus, are you there? | Linus 听得到吗? |
[35:48] | What the hell’s that? | 那是什么玩意儿? |
[35:50] | Miles, where are you? | Miles 你在哪儿? |
[35:51] | We just got to Hydra Island. | 我们刚到九头蛇岛 |
[35:53] | – We’re on our way to the plane. – Miles, listen to me. | – 我们正往飞机那儿赶 – Miles 听我说 |
[35:55] | – Whatever you do, don’t blow up that plane! – We’re not gonna blow it up. | – 无论你做什么 都不要炸掉那架飞机! – 我们不会炸掉它的 |
[35:57] | We’re gonna fly it the hell off the island. | 我们要乘着它离开这个岛 |
[35:59] | – Just get over here now! – What in the hell? | – 快过来吧! – 搞什么鬼啊? |
[36:07] | Claire. | Claire啊 |
[36:09] | Miles, it’s Kate. Did you say “Claire”? | Miles 我是Kate 你刚是说”Claire”吗? |
[36:12] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗? |
[36:15] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[36:21] | Don’t come any closer! | 不要靠近! |
[36:23] | Miles? | Miles啊 |
[36:25] | Miles, what happened? | Miles 发生什么事了? |
[36:27] | Miles, are you there? | Miles 听得到吗? |
[36:28] | He sent you to kill me, didn’t he? | 是他派你来杀我的 对吧? |
[36:30] | No, listen. We’re not with Locke. | 不是 我们跟Locke不是一伙的 |
[36:33] | Why should I believe you? | 我凭什么相信你? |
[36:35] | Because we have a real chance to get far, far away from him. | 因为我们有机会可以离他远远的了 |
[36:38] | We can be free of everything he ever did to us | 我们终于能摆脱他的魔爪了 |
[36:41] | and never look back. | 再也不用回来了 |
[36:45] | We can go home. | 我们可以回家了 |
[36:53] | Will you come with us, Claire? | 要和我们一起走吗 Claire? |
[36:58] | No. | 不 |
[37:13] | All right, we… | 好吧 我们… |
[37:15] | we lower him down nice and easy. | 我们轻轻地把他放下去 |
[37:18] | You know what to do once you get down there? | 你知道一到下面就该做什么了吧? |
[37:20] | Aye. | 知道 |
[37:22] | I’ll go where the light’s brightest. | 我要去最亮的那束光那儿 |
[37:26] | Don’t get yourself killed. | 不要挂了哦 |
[37:51] | This remind you of anything, Jack? | 这让你想起些什么了吧 Jack? |
[37:55] | What? | 什么? |
[37:59] | Desmond… | Desmond啊… |
[38:00] | Going down into a hole in the ground. | 穿过下面那个洞 |
[38:03] | If there was a button down there to push, | 如果那儿有个按钮 |
[38:05] | we could fight about whether or not to push it. | 我们再争论要不要去按 |
[38:09] | It’d be just like old times. | 就像以前那样 |
[38:12] | You’re not John Locke. | 你不是John Locke |
[38:16] | You disrespect his memory by wearing his face, | 你套着他的皮囊 这是对他记忆的亵渎 |
[38:18] | but you’re nothing like him. | 你和他分明就是两个人 |
[38:21] | Turns out he was right about most everything. | 结果证明他都是对的 |
[38:24] | I just wish I could’ve told him that while he was still alive. | 我多么希望 我能在他活着的时候 告诉他这些啊 |
[38:28] | He wasn’t right about anything, Jack. | 他的想法都是错的 Jack |
[38:31] | And when this island | 当这个岛 |
[38:33] | drops into the ocean, and you drop with it, | 沉到海底的时候 当你和岛一起沉下去的时候 |
[38:36] | you’re finally gonna realize that. | 那会儿你就会明白了 |
[38:41] | Well, we’ll just have to see which one of us is right, then. | 好吧 那就让我们看看 到底谁是对的吧 |
[39:21] | Oh. | 哦 |
[39:24] | It’s the hospital. | 是医院打来的 |
[39:25] | Go ahead. I’m sure it’s important. | 去吧 我猜肯定是要紧事 |
[39:27] | – I am so sorry. I will be back as soon as I can. – I know. It’s cool. Go. | – 对不起 我尽力赶回来 – 我知道 没事儿 去吧 |
[39:31] | – We’ll get to know each other better, I hope? – Okay. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, for sure. | – 希望下次能更进一步互相了解 好么? – 好的 一定 |
[39:36] | Well, I, uh, I guess it’s just you and me, kid. | 我 呃 我想就只剩我和你了吧 孩子 |
[39:44] | Oy. | 喂 |
[39:47] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[39:48] | Wake up. Come on. Wake up. | 醒醒 快啊 醒醒 |
[39:52] | What are you doin’? | 你在干嘛? |
[39:53] | I’m just following the instructions. | 我只是根据指示办事 |
[39:56] | You’re in the band, aren’t you? | 你是乐队里的吧? |
[39:58] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[40:06] | I was shot by a fat man. | 我被一个肥仔打了一枪 |
[40:10] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[40:14] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[40:17] | Hey, excuse me. Do you know where the band is? | 嘿 打扰一下 你知道乐队在哪儿吗? |
[40:22] | I’m sorry. Uh, pardon me? | 抱歉 呃 能再说一遍吗? |
[40:25] | I… I think he’s in the band. | 我… 我想他是乐队里的吧 |
[40:28] | Yes, yes. Of course. | 是的 没错 当然了 |
[40:30] | He’s the bass player from Drive Shaft. | 他是”驱动轴”乐队的贝斯手 |
[40:34] | They’re accompanying me tonight. | 今晚他们为我伴奏 |
[40:35] | I play piano. | 由我来弹钢琴 |
[40:39] | I’m Daniel. Daniel Widmore. | 我叫Daniel 全名Daniel Widmore |
[40:43] | I’m Charlotte. | 我叫Charlotte |
[40:44] | It’s a great pleasure to meet you, Charlotte. | 很高兴见到你 Charlotte |
[40:47] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[40:53] | Well, lead the way. | 请带路吧 |
[40:58] | Excuse me. Is this Table 23? | 打扰一下 这是23号桌吗? |
[41:00] | Aye. Indeed it is. | 是的 没错 |
[41:05] | Claire? | Claire啊 |
[41:09] | You two know each other? | 你们俩认识? |
[41:10] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 晚上好 |
[41:12] | May I have your attention, please? | 请朝这边看 可以吗? |
[41:16] | Welcome to this very special benefit concert | 欢迎参加这场为加州自然历史博物馆举办的 |
[41:19] | for the Golden State Natural History Museum. | 慈善音乐会 |
[41:22] | I’m Dr. Pierre Chang. | 我是Pierre Chang博士 |
[41:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:28] | I think we have quite a special evening ahead of us. | 我想今晚对于我们来说意义非凡 |
[41:31] | So let’s get to it, shall we? | 所以接下来我们直奔主题吧 好么? |
[41:33] | It is my pleasure | 我很荣幸 |
[41:35] | to introduce you to Mr. Daniel Widmore, | 向大家介绍Daniel Widmore先生 |
[41:37] | accompanied by Drive Shaft. | 以及”驱动轴”乐队 |
[42:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[42:41] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m just… I’m just gonna use the bathroom. | 没事 没事 我只是… 要去下洗手间 |
[42:43] | I’ll… I’ll be right back. | 我… 我去去就来 |
[45:06] | No! | 不! |
[45:08] | No! | 不! |
[45:14] | It looks like… | 好像… |
[45:16] | you were wrong. | 你搞错了 |
[45:21] | Good-bye, Jack. | 再见了 Jack |
[45:47] | Looks like you were wrong, too. | 好像你也搞错了 |
[46:13] | Um, hello? | 嗯 有人吗? |
[46:15] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[46:18] | Hi. Uh, do you know where the bathroom is? Mm! Ohh! | 嗨 嗯 请问洗手间在哪? 啊! 噢! |
[46:25] | Uh, can you please get a doctor? | 啊 可以去找医生来吗? |
[46:29] | Small world, huh? | 世界很小 对吧? |
[46:30] | Yeah, well, what are you doing… mm! – Okay. Oh! Okay. Okay. | – 的确 你在这干嘛… 啊! – 好了 噢! 好了 好了 |
[46:33] | – It’s okay. Come on. Sit down. – Um, I… I think he’s coming. | – 不要紧 过来 坐下 – 嗯 我… 我想他要出世了 |
[46:53] | I thought I made it clear | 我想我已经说得很清楚了 |
[46:55] | that you were to stop this. | 你得阻止他 |
[46:57] | Perfectly clear. | 的确非常清楚 |
[46:59] | I chose to ignore you. | 但我选择忽略你 |
[47:05] | And once they know… what then? | 一旦他们都知道了… 接下来怎么办? |
[47:07] | Then? | 接下来? |
[47:09] | We’re leaving. | 我们走就是了 |
[47:15] | Are you going to take my son? | 你会带我儿子走吗? |
[47:25] | Not with me. | 不会的 |
[47:26] | No. | 不会 |
[47:35] | Just breathe, okay? Just breathe, breathe, breathe. | 呼吸就行 好吗? 呼吸 呼吸 深呼吸 |
[47:38] | – Help is on the way. – Mnh-mnh! | – 医生马上就来了 – 嗯 不行! |
[47:39] | – It’s hap… it’s happening, like… like, right now. – Right now? | – 已经… 来不及了 好像… 好像现在就要出来了 – 现在? |
[47:45] | Um… | 嗯… |
[47:46] | Okay. Um… I’m gonna get you comfortable. | 好吧 嗯… 我来帮你接生 |
[47:51] | I want you to relax and breathe, all right? | 你得放松 并且深呼吸 可以吗? |
[47:53] | – Just relax and breathe. – Who are you? | – 只要放松 并且深呼吸就好了 – 你是谁? |
[47:56] | – I’m with the band. – Uhh! | – 我是乐队的 – 啊! |
[47:58] | – Listen, can you get us some water and blankets, please? – Water and blankets? | – 听着 可以给我们拿点水和毯子吗? – 水和毯子? |
[48:01] | Yeah. All right. Uh… | 对 没错 呃… |
[48:04] | Claire… | Claire啊… |
[48:05] | This is about the time | 现在 |
[48:07] | when you’re supposed to start pushing. | 你得用力生孩子了 |
[48:10] | Mnh… mnh. No, I’m not ready. I’m… I’m really scared. | 嗯… 嗯 不 我还没准备好 我… 我很害怕 |
[48:13] | I’m scared, too, all right? Really scared. | 我也很怕 知道吗? 非常怕 |
[48:16] | Mm. But I’m gonna need you to push because | 但是我需要你用力 因为 |
[48:17] | I can’t do it without you. Okay? | 没你配合 我做不到 明白吗? |
[48:21] | Okay. | 来了 |
[48:22] | One, two, three. Push! | 一 二 三 用力! |
[48:25] | Good. That’s good. Okay, we’re gonna try again. | 很好 非常好 好 我们再来一次 |
[48:30] | You’re doing good. | 你干得不错 |
[48:31] | One, two, three. Push! | 一 二 三 用力! |
[48:45] | Oh. Uh… Okay. Push… push again. | 噢 噢… 好 用… 再用力 |
[48:49] | Push! | 用力啊! |
[49:08] | Oh! | 噢! |
[49:32] | It’s Aaron. | 这是Aaron |
[49:34] | It’s… | 这是… |
[49:55] | I brought a blanket. | 我拿了一条毯子 |
[50:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[50:08] | It’s just a blanket. | 只是条毯子 |
[50:10] | Then go ahead and bring it to her. | 拿过去给她吧 |
[50:16] | Couldn’t find any water. | 我没找到水 |
[50:30] | Charlie. | Charlie啊 |
[50:54] | Claire? | Claire啊? |
[51:08] | Hi, Aaron. | 你好 Aaron |
[51:10] | Aaron. Hey. | Aaron 嗨 |
[51:28] | Do you understand? | 现在明白了吗? |
[51:34] | So now what? | 接下来做什么? |
[51:53] | Hugo! Get out of the way! | Hugo! 快走开! |
[52:31] | Desmond! | Desmond啊 |
[52:36] | Desmond! | Desmond啊 |
[52:46] | We’re gonna get you out of here, all right? | 我们会把你救出来的 好吗? |
[52:53] | It’s too damn heavy! | 这家伙真他妈重! |
[52:53] | – There’s no way we’re gettin’ it off of him! – We have to try! | – 我们没办法把他弄出来! – 无论如何得试试! |
[52:56] | One… Two… Three! | 一… 二… 三! |
[52:59] | – Aah! – Uhh! | – 啊! – 啊! |
[53:09] | What is happening?! | 怎么回事?! |
[53:11] | I’ll tell you what’s happening! Locke was right! | 我来告诉你怎么回事! Locke说对了! |
[53:13] | – This island’s goin’ down! – Linus, come in! | – 这个岛要沉了! – Linus 回答! |
[53:18] | Linus, come in! | Linus 回答! |
[53:24] | Linus, come in! | Linus 回答! |
[53:26] | Come in! | 快回答! |
[53:28] | Miles, is that you? | Miles 是你吗? |
[53:30] | Yeah. What… what the hell is happening? | 是我 发生… 什么事了? |
[53:32] | – Are you with claire? – She’s here, but she doesn’t want to come with us. | – Claire和你一起吗? – 看到她了 但她不想跟我们来这 |
[53:36] | Come with you where? | 你们在哪? |
[53:37] | Lapidus is working on the plane right now. | Lapidus正在修理飞机 |
[53:39] | Then we’re taking off. | 修好了我们就起飞 |
[53:50] | Hey, how much longer till we get this thing in the air? | 嗨 还要多久我们才能把它飞起来? |
[53:52] | I still have to check | 我还得检查 |
[53:53] | the electrical and the hydraulics! | 水电情况! |
[53:56] | – Five hours, maybe six. – You’ve got maybe one! | – 还要五小时 或者六小时 – 现在可能只有一小时了! |
[54:00] | Get your asses over here! We’re leaving in an hour! | 叫你们那帮人赶快过来! 我们一小时后起飞! |
[54:03] | Son of a bitch! | 去他的! |
[54:05] | – How the hell are we supposed to get over there?! – I know how we can get there! | – 我们要怎么到那去?! – 我知道怎么去! |
[54:12] | Locke has a boat! | Locke有一艘船! |
[54:28] | Locke! | Locke啊 |
[56:15] | I want you to know, Jack… | 我要你知道 Jack… |
[56:18] | You died for nothing. | 你死得一钱不值 |
[56:24] | Aah! Uhh! | 啊! 噢! |
[56:28] | I saved you a bullet! | 我为你留了一颗子弹! |
[56:46] | You’re too late. | 你来晚了 |
[57:15] | Nice work, Dr. Shephard. | 干得好 Shepherd医生 |
[57:22] | What happened to your neck? | 你脖子怎么了? |
[57:27] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[57:34] | Okay, he’s stable. I’m gonna hop in the shower | 好了 他现在稳定了 我得马上去洗个澡 |
[57:36] | and see if I can catch up with David before the concert’s over. | 看看我能不能在音乐会结束前 赶上David |
[57:39] | So just give me a call if you need anything. | 有需要就打电话给我 |
[57:40] | Dr. Shephard? He’s waking up. | Shepherd医生? 他好像醒了 |
[57:46] | I watched the anesthesiologist. | 麻醉时我也在场 |
[57:47] | He got the full dosage. | 给他注射的是最大剂量 |
[57:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[57:51] | I’ll take it from here. | 这里交给我吧 |
[57:54] | Mr. Locke? | Locke先生? |
[57:56] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗? |
[57:59] | John, are you awake? | John 你醒了吗? |
[58:04] | You just had major surgery, | 你刚刚进行了一场大手术 |
[58:05] | so I need you to try not to move | 所以你还不能动 |
[58:08] | and just relax, okay? | 放松就可以了 好吗? |
[58:11] | It worked. | 手术起作用了 |
[58:13] | Well, it went well. | 没错 进行得很顺利 |
[58:15] | But we won’t know how well you responded to the surgery for… | 但是 我们还不确定 你对手术的反应程度如何… |
[58:17] | No, Dr. Shephard. It worked. | 不是的 Shepherd医生 手术起作用了 |
[58:22] | I can feel my legs. | 我可以感觉到我的腿了 |
[58:25] | John, it’s highly unlikely | John 这基本不可能 |
[58:27] | that you would regain sensation that quickly. | 你不可能这么快恢复知觉 |
[58:29] | So let’s just take it s… | 所以 我们只要… |
[58:34] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[58:44] | Oh! | 噢! |
[58:59] | Ohh. | 噢 |
[59:01] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗? |
[59:03] | See what? | 看到什么? |
[59:11] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了? |
[59:16] | Um… | 嗯… |
[59:18] | Mr. Locke, | Locke先生 |
[59:20] | please, just, uh, just relax. | 请你 请你放松就好了 |
[59:22] | What we need to do… what we need to do is go. | 我们得… 我们得走了 |
[59:24] | No, no, no. Hey, John. | 不 不 不 嘿 John |
[59:26] | – Will you come with me? – We’re not going anywhere. | – 你会跟我来吗? – 我们哪都不会去 |
[59:30] | You just had extensive spinal surgery… | 你刚刚才经历了一场大型脊椎手术… |
[59:32] | And I… I need to go see my son. | 而且我… 我得去找我儿子了 |
[59:35] | You don’t have a son. | 你没有儿子 |
[59:40] | What? | 你说什么? |
[59:41] | You don’t have a son, Jack. | 你没有儿子 Jack |
[59:45] | Doctor? | 医生? |
[59:47] | Jane, um… | Jane 嗯… |
[59:49] | Would you give Mr. Locke something to help him rest? | 你可以给Locke先生弄点什么 好让他静养吗? |
[59:52] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[59:53] | Jack. | Jack啊 |
[59:57] | I hope that somebody does for you | 我希望有人能为你做 |
[1:00:00] | what you just did for me. | 你为我而做的事 |
[1:00:32] | Oh. Oh, my God. | 噢 噢 我的天哪 |
[1:00:35] | Oh! | 噢! |
[1:00:38] | Ohh. Jack. | 哦 Jack |
[1:00:39] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[1:00:41] | Just find me some thread, and I can count to five. | 只要给我找些缝合线 这点伤就不碍事 |
[1:00:45] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:00:48] | Oh, my God! | 噢 我的天! |
[1:00:50] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:00:52] | Locke’s dead. | Locke死了 |
[1:00:55] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:01:07] | Uhh! | 啊! |
[1:01:10] | It sure don’t feel like it’s over. | 这真不像已经结束了 |
[1:01:20] | Excuse me. Ms. Paik? | 打扰一下 Paik女士? |
[1:01:22] | Yes? | 有事吗? |
[1:01:25] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:01:27] | I’m Detective Ford. L.A.P.D. | 我是洛杉矶警局的Ford探长 |
[1:01:30] | I’m sorry. I heard you were shot, | 很抱歉 听说您遭到了枪击 |
[1:01:32] | but I didn’t expect you to be checking out so soon. | 但是我希望您不要这么快出院 |
[1:01:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:01:37] | Hello… Detective. | 你好… 探长 |
[1:01:41] | Well, I came by to check if you’ve seen this man. | 我来是想确认下 你们有没有见过这个人 |
[1:01:44] | He escaped custody, and we’re worried he might come after you. | 他从看守所逃了 我们担心他会来找你们 |
[1:01:47] | I’m gonna assign a uniform to keep an eye on you | 我会派一个警察来保护你们 |
[1:01:49] | – until we can ap… – You don’t have to do that. | – 直到我们可以… – 您没必要这么做 |
[1:01:54] | All due respect, I have a job to do here, ma’am. | 无意冒犯 这是我的职责 女士 |
[1:01:57] | – I need to keep you safe. – It’s okay. I am safe. | – 我得保证你们的安全 – 没事了 我已经安全了 |
[1:02:05] | We’ll see you there. | 我们到那见 |
[1:02:10] | See me where? | 在哪见? |
[1:02:16] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:02:17] | It ain’t pretty, but it’s gonna work. | 情况不妙 但应该能飞 |
[1:02:19] | I’ve gotta reset the electronics. | 我得重启电路 |
[1:02:31] | Something’s wrong with the hydraulics | 液压系统出了问题 |
[1:02:32] | down in the nose wheel. | 就在前轮下端 |
[1:02:33] | Is either one of you guys mechanical? Yeah? | 你们俩谁懂机械吗? 嗯? |
[1:02:36] | I… I worked for a… a contractor renovating apartments | 我… 我曾给一个… 承包商装修过 |
[1:02:39] | – for a couple summers. – Here, take that… | – 几年房子 – 这个 拿着… |
[1:02:42] | And this… and this. | 还有这个… 这个 |
[1:02:44] | Go down there, make sure everything’s hooked up right. | 去下面 确保一切都正常 |
[1:02:46] | Go! | 快去! |
[1:02:49] | – Lapidus? – Yeah? | – Lapidus? – 什么事? |
[1:02:52] | Frank, how’s it going over there? What’s your timetable? | Frank 那边情况怎么样? 安排得如何? |
[1:02:54] | Don’t bother me! | 别烦我! |
[1:02:57] | Sounds like they’re making progress. | 貌似他们有进展了 |
[1:03:09] | We gotta go now. | 我们必须动身了 |
[1:03:10] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:03:12] | Locke’s dead. Why is this still happening? | Locke已经死了 为什么还会这样? |
[1:03:15] | Because whatever Desmond turned off, | 因为不管Desmond关掉了什么 |
[1:03:19] | I need to turn it back on again. | 我都得再去把它打开 |
[1:03:21] | But if it doesn’t work… if I don’t get it done… | 但如果还是不行… 我没能把它修好… |
[1:03:23] | you all need to leave now. You need to be on that plane. | 你们现在就得离开 去搭上那架飞机 |
[1:03:28] | You can come with us, too, Jack. You don’t have to do this. | 你可以跟我们一起走 Jack 你不必守在这里 |
[1:03:32] | No, I do have to do it. | 不 我必须履行的职责 |
[1:03:33] | No, you don’t. | 不 没有必要 |
[1:03:37] | Let this island sink, Jack. | 让这个岛沉下去吧 Jack |
[1:03:38] | Kate, I can’t. | Kate 我做不到 |
[1:03:48] | – You think you can get that boat across the channel in time? – Yeah, I can manage. | – 划船过去 你觉得还能赶上吗? – 是的 我想没问题 |
[1:04:00] | Good luck to you, James. | 祝你好运 James |
[1:04:03] | Thanks, Doc, for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 医生 |
[1:04:10] | James! | James啊 |
[1:04:13] | If the island’s going down, I’m going down with it. | 如果岛沉了 我同它一起沉下去 |
[1:04:19] | Hugo. You better get going. | Hugo 你最好也走吧 |
[1:04:22] | Unh… unh. No way. You think I’m going down that? | 哦… 哦 没门 你认为我会走吗? |
[1:04:24] | I’m with you, dude. | 我跟你一起 老兄 |
[1:04:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:31] | Kate… | Kate啊… |
[1:04:33] | You gotta go. | 你赶紧走吧 |
[1:04:35] | Get Claire on that plane. | 把Claire带上飞机 |
[1:04:46] | Tell me I’m gonna see you again. | 告诉我 我们还会见面 |
[1:05:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:05:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:05:58] | Can you fix it? | 你能修好吗? |
[1:05:59] | I don’t believe in a lot of things, | 我会怀疑很多事情 |
[1:06:01] | but I do believe in duct tape. | 但我绝不怀疑管道胶带的性能 |
[1:06:04] | Yeah, I think we’re good. | 是的 我们能行 |
[1:06:08] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们赶紧离开这鬼地方 |
[1:06:12] | Yo, Chesty. It’s Sawyer and Kate. | 唷 大胸男 这里是Sawyer和Kate |
[1:06:16] | Yeah? | 收到? |
[1:06:17] | We’re on our way down to the sailboat, | 我们现在去坐帆船 |
[1:06:18] | then we’re heading to you. Don’t leave without us! | 然后再朝你们划去 别丢下我们! |
[1:06:22] | We’re gettin’ off the ground | 趁现在还可以起飞 |
[1:06:23] | while there’s still ground to get off. | 我们不能错失机会 |
[1:06:24] | So if you wanna go, you better get your asses in gear. | 所以如果你们想走 最好赶紧过来 |
[1:06:28] | Lapidus! Lapidus! | Lapidus! Lapidus啊 |
[1:06:30] | – Son of a bitch! – What now? | – 狗娘养的! – 现在咋办? |
[1:06:38] | We jump. | 我们跳下去 |
[1:06:49] | – I’ll see you at the boat. – Kate! | – 船上见了 – Kate! |
[1:07:14] | Hey, you know where I can get some grub around here? | 嘿 你知道哪儿可以买点吃的吗? |
[1:07:17] | Uh, the cafeteria’s closed, | 呃 自助餐厅已经关门了 |
[1:07:19] | but there’s a vending machine down the hallway. | 但是 走道尽头有个自动售货机 |
[1:07:23] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢 医生 |
[1:07:25] | Yeah, no problem. | 嗯 别客气 |
[1:07:49] | Oh, come on. | 噢 不会吧 |
[1:07:54] | Unbelievable. | 真不可思议 |
[1:08:08] | Can I help you? | 需要我帮忙吗? |
[1:08:11] | It’s okay. I’m a… | 没事 我是… |
[1:08:14] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
[1:08:16] | Mm. Maybe you should read the machine its rights. | 嗯 或许你应该瞧瞧机器的右边 |
[1:08:21] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[1:08:22] | – Mm. Can I tell you a secret? – Please. | – 嗯 我可以告诉你个秘密吗? – 请说 |
[1:08:25] | If you unplug it, and then you plug it back in again, | 如果你把插头拔了 然后再插上 |
[1:08:29] | the candy just drops right down. | 糖就会掉下来 |
[1:08:31] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[1:08:32] | Yes, and it’s technically legal. | 是的 而且确切地说 这是合法的 |
[1:08:35] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:08:39] | I’ll give that a shot. | 我来试试看 |
[1:08:49] | Oops. | 哎呀 |
[1:08:55] | It worked. | 可行哦 |
[1:09:01] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:09:02] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[1:09:05] | Did you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗? |
[1:09:12] | – We should get coffee sometime. – I’d love to, | – 改天我们应该去喝点咖啡 – 我很乐意 |
[1:09:14] | but that machine ate my dollar. I only got one left. | 但是那个机器把我的钱吞了 我只剩一张票子了 |
[1:09:17] | We could go Dutch. | 我们可以各付各的 |
[1:09:39] | Juliet. | Juliet啊 |
[1:09:43] | Juliet, it’s… it’s me. | Juliet 是… 是我啊 |
[1:09:46] | Juliet. | Juliet啊 |
[1:09:58] | It’s me, baby. | 是我 宝贝 |
[1:10:05] | I got you. | 我找到你了 |
[1:10:08] | I got you, baby. | 我找到你了 宝贝 |
[1:10:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:10:19] | Kiss me, James. | 吻我 James |
[1:10:21] | You got it, blondie. | 遵命 金发美女 |
[1:10:59] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:11:01] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[1:11:03] | Concert. It’s over. | 音乐会 结束了 |
[1:11:08] | You are looking for someone? | 你在找人吗? |
[1:11:12] | Yeah. My son was supposed to bring him here tonight. And… | 嗯 今晚我本应该把儿子送到这里来 而… |
[1:11:16] | and I couldn’t come… | 而我却没能来… |
[1:11:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:11:29] | Where do I remember you from? | 给点提示如何? |
[1:11:32] | I stole your pen. | 我偷了你的笔 |
[1:11:35] | What? | 什么? |
[1:11:36] | Um… | 呃… |
[1:11:38] | Oceanic 815. | 在大洋航空815航班上 |
[1:11:41] | From Sydney. | 从悉尼飞来的 |
[1:11:42] | I bumped into you coming out of the bathroom, | 在你走出洗手间时 我撞到了你 |
[1:11:45] | and… I stole your pen. | 然后… 我偷了你的笔 |
[1:11:47] | And that’s how I know you? | 我是这样认识你的吗? |
[1:11:51] | No. | 不是 |
[1:11:53] | That’s not how you know me. | 你不是这样认识我的 |
[1:12:10] | I missed you so much. | 我想死你了 |
[1:12:20] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:12:23] | What is happening to me? | 我这是怎么了? |
[1:12:27] | Who… | 你是… |
[1:12:29] | Who are you? I don’t… | 你是谁? 我并不… |
[1:12:31] | I know you don’t understand, Jack. | 我知道你还不理解 Jack |
[1:12:37] | But if you come with me, | 但是 如果你跟来 |
[1:12:40] | you will. | 你就会明白了 |
[1:12:56] | It’s over there. | 就在那边 |
[1:13:12] | How we gettin’ down there? | 我们怎么下去? |
[1:13:14] | We’re not. I’m going alone. | 不是我们 是我一个人去 |
[1:13:18] | Dude, you can’t go down there alone. Desmond didn’t make it. | 老兄 你不能独自一人下去 Desmond就是有去无回 |
[1:13:20] | How the hell are you gonna survive? | 你一个人怎么能逃出来? |
[1:13:34] | No. | 不行 |
[1:13:39] | No way. I’m not gonna let you die. | 没门 我不会让你去送死 |
[1:13:41] | Hurley, I’m already dead. | Hurley 我已经是个死人了 |
[1:13:45] | – You said you’d protect the island! – And that’s what I’m doing. | – 你说过你会保护这个岛的! – 而这正是我要做的 |
[1:13:47] | – You’re committing suicide! – I’m not. This is the way it has to happen. | – 你这是自杀! – 不是的 命运这是不可避免的 |
[1:13:50] | This is what I’m supposed to do. | 这就是我的职责 |
[1:13:52] | You’re not supposed to die! The island needs you! | 你不该送死! 岛需要你! |
[1:13:55] | Hurley… | Hurley啊… |
[1:13:59] | It needs you. | 它需要你 |
[1:14:02] | What? | 什么? |
[1:14:04] | It needs to be you, Hugo. | 它需要的是你 Hugo |
[1:14:12] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:14:15] | It’s supposed to be you. | 应该是你 |
[1:14:17] | It was only supposed to be me so I could do this. | 正因为是我 所以我才能这么做 |
[1:14:20] | But if someone has to take care of the island, | 但是 如果说它需要谁来爱护 |
[1:14:22] | if someone has to protect it, then… then it should be you. | 需要谁来保护的话 那么… 人选非你莫属 |
[1:14:27] | Hurley… | Hurley啊… |
[1:14:29] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[1:14:37] | All right, I’ll take it. | 好的 我会保护它的 |
[1:14:39] | But it’s only temporary. | 但是 只是暂时为之 |
[1:14:41] | As soon as you get that light back on, I’m pulling you up, | 等你把光找回来回来 我就把你拉上来 |
[1:14:43] | – And I’m giving it right back to you. Deal? – Deal. | – 我就把这个权利还给你 怎么样? – 成交 |
[1:14:54] | Do you have anything to drink? | 你有可以喝水的东西吗? |
[1:14:56] | Anything to drink out of? A… a cup. A canteen. | 随便什么用来装水的东西? 比如杯子… 或者水壶 |
[1:15:00] | I do. | 我有 |
[1:15:04] | Is that okay? | 这个行吗? |
[1:15:06] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[1:15:22] | Drink this. | 把这喝了 |
[1:15:47] | Is that it? | 这样就行了? |
[1:15:55] | Now you’re like me. | 现在你跟我一样 |
[1:16:09] | Second time’s a charm. | 第二次希望有效 |
[1:16:10] | It better be, ’cause we sure as hell | 最好这样 因为我们肯定 |
[1:16:11] | don’t have the battery power for a third time. | 没有电量启动第三次 |
[1:16:23] | Is that good? | 可以了吗? |
[1:16:24] | That, my friends, is pure music. | 朋友 那可是天簌之音 |
[1:16:31] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[1:16:40] | Easy. Easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[1:16:50] | Dude! | 老兄! |
[1:17:20] | Desmond! | Desmond啊 |
[1:17:23] | Desmond! | Desmond啊 |
[1:17:24] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗? |
[1:17:28] | Aah! Ah! | 啊! 啊! |
[1:17:30] | The light… | 光… |
[1:17:32] | I put it out. | 我把它灭了 |
[1:17:34] | It didn’t work. | 还是没用 |
[1:17:38] | I thought I’d leave this place. | 我以为我已经离开这儿了 |
[1:17:41] | I got you. Come on. | 我来扶你 来吧 |
[1:17:43] | Come on. Ah! | 来吧 啊! |
[1:17:49] | I’m still here. | 可我还在这儿 |
[1:17:52] | You were right, Jack. | 你是对的 Jack |
[1:17:54] | Yeah, well, there’s a first time for everything. | 对啊 什么都有第一次嘛 |
[1:17:58] | Aah! | 啊! |
[1:18:00] | Uhh! I have to put it back. | 啊! 我必须要把石头塞回去 |
[1:18:02] | – It was like a drain. – That’s what you did? | – 它像个下水道一样 – 你刚才那么做了? |
[1:18:04] | – You took that stone out of that hole over there? – Jack, you can’t. Listen. | – 你把石头从洞里拔出来了? – Jack 你不行 听我说 |
[1:18:08] | Even if you turn it back on, it’ll kill ya. It has to be me. | 即使你把它放回去了 你的小命也就跟着玩完了 这件事必须我来干 |
[1:18:10] | Desmond, you’ve done enough. | Desmond 你做得够多了 |
[1:18:12] | You wanna do something? Go home and be with your wife and son. | 你想做事情啊? 那就回家跟你老婆孩子团聚 |
[1:18:16] | How about you, Jack? | 那你怎么办 Jack? |
[1:18:20] | I’ll see you in another life, brother. | 兄弟 我们来生再见 |
[1:18:33] | Claire? | Claire啊 |
[1:18:49] | Oh, that ain’t good. | 哦 糟糕 |
[1:18:51] | Miles, go look out the door! You’re gonna be my eyes while I | Miles 看着舱门外! 你当我的眼睛 |
[1:18:53] | back this out of here. Richard, go tell me what he says. | 帮我倒飞机 Richard 替他传话给我 |
[1:18:57] | Claire! | Claire啊 |
[1:19:03] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:19:23] | Come on! We gotta go! Come on! | 来吧! 我们得走了! 快来! |
[1:19:26] | – Claire, come on, please. – I can’t! | – Claire 快走 求你了 – 我不能! |
[1:19:28] | – Why?! – Look at me! | – 为什么?! – 看看我现在! |
[1:19:32] | This island’s made me crazy. | 这座岛把我逼疯了 |
[1:19:33] | I… I don’t want Aaron to see me like this. | 我… 我不想让Araon看到我这个样子 |
[1:19:36] | I don’t… I don’t even know how to be a mother anymore. | 我都… 我都不知道该怎么样当妈了 |
[1:19:39] | Listen to me. None of us do. | 听我说 我们谁都不会当母亲 |
[1:19:42] | Not at first. | 谁都不是与生俱来 |
[1:19:43] | But you’re not alone. | 但你不会是一个人 |
[1:19:47] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[1:19:55] | Now come on. | 来吧 |
[1:19:58] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:20:03] | – Are we clear?! – Miles, are we clear? | – 后面有地儿吗?! – Miles 后面有地儿吗? |
[1:20:06] | – Yeah, it looks like it to me! – He says we’re good. | – 嗯 我觉得足够了! – 他说可以 |
[1:20:08] | You better prey we are, Ricky boy, | 你最好祈祷我们没事 小Ricky |
[1:20:10] | ’cause I’m gonna spin her around. Hold on! | 因为我要让飞机调个头 抓住了! |
[1:20:16] | – Sawyer! Tell him to stop! Tell him we’re coming! – Lapidus! Lapidus! | – Sawyer! 让他停下! 告诉他我们来了! – Lapidus! Lapidus! |
[1:20:21] | Lapidus, hold on! | Lapidus 等等! |
[1:20:23] | All right, we’re good to go! | 好了 我们可以走了! |
[1:20:27] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧! |
[1:20:46] | What the hell? | 见鬼? |
[1:20:53] | Boys, we got some late arrivals. Open the door. | 伙计们 有几个迟到的 开门去 |
[1:20:58] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:21:07] | Uhh! | 啊! |
[1:21:19] | Uhh! | 啊! |
[1:21:22] | Uhh! | 啊! |
[1:21:45] | No. | 不 |
[1:21:47] | No. | 不要 |
[1:21:52] | No. | 别这样 |
[1:22:07] | We’re running out of time! | 我们没时间了! |
[1:22:15] | – Way to wait till the last second, Jim. – Good to see you, too, Enos. | – Jim 总是在最后一秒见到你 – 我也很高兴见到你 Enos |
[1:22:18] | We got ’em! | 他们上来了! |
[1:22:19] | Everybody, buckle up tight! | 各位 系紧安全带! |
[1:22:22] | Hold on! | 抓住了! |
[1:22:31] | Here we go, Frank. | Frank 我们上路吧 |
[1:23:00] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:23:04] | Come on. | 起飞吧 |
[1:23:21] | Amen. | 上帝保佑 |
[1:24:39] | He did it. The light’s back on. | 他成功了 光又回来了 |
[1:24:42] | Dude, pull. | 哥们儿 拉 |
[1:24:48] | Hang on, Jack! | 坚持住 Jack! |
[1:25:02] | Got him! | 拉上来了! |
[1:25:05] | Desmond? | Desmond啊 |
[1:25:06] | No. | 不是吧 |
[1:25:08] | Jack! | Jack啊 |
[1:25:17] | Jack! | Jack啊 |
[1:26:17] | Hello, Benjamin. | 你好 Benjamin |
[1:26:21] | Hello, John. | 你好 John |
[1:26:25] | Is everyone already inside? | 大家都在里面吗? |
[1:26:28] | I believe most of them are, yes. | 是的 大多数都在 |
[1:26:31] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[1:26:35] | I’m very sorry for what I did to you, John. | 很抱歉 我曾那样对你 John |
[1:26:41] | I was selfish | 我很自私 |
[1:26:43] | and jealous. | 很嫉妒你 |
[1:26:45] | I wanted everything you had. | 我想得到你所拥有的一切 |
[1:26:51] | What did I have? | 我有什么? |
[1:26:55] | You were special, John. | 你很特殊 John |
[1:26:58] | And I wasn’t. | 而我很平凡 |
[1:27:04] | Well, if it helps, Ben, | 呃 Ben 如果有用的话 |
[1:27:06] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[1:27:11] | Thank you, John. | 谢谢你 John |
[1:27:14] | That does help. | 那确实很有帮助 |
[1:27:18] | It matters more than I can say. | 是言语所无法表达的 |
[1:27:22] | What are you gonna do now? | 那你现在要做什么? |
[1:27:24] | I have some things that I still need to work out. | 我还有些事情要处理 |
[1:27:27] | I think I’ll stay here a while. | 我可能会再待一会儿 |
[1:27:34] | You know, I don’t think you need to be in that chair anymore. | 你知道吗 我觉得你不用再待在轮椅里了 |
[1:28:01] | Good-bye, Ben. | Ben 再见 |
[1:28:47] | I think Desmond’s gonna be okay. | Desmond会好起来的 |
[1:28:54] | Jack’s… gone. | Jack… 走了 |
[1:28:59] | Isn’t he? | 对吗? |
[1:29:10] | He did his job, Hugo. | 这是他的职责 Hugo |
[1:29:14] | It’s my job now. | 现在是我的职责了 |
[1:29:18] | What the hell am I supposed to do? | 我到底应该做什么? |
[1:29:23] | I think you do what you do best. | 我觉得你要做你擅长的 |
[1:29:28] | Take care of people. | 照顾大伙儿 |
[1:29:32] | You can start by helping Desmond get home. | 你可以从帮助Desmond回家开始 |
[1:29:35] | But how? | 但要怎么做? |
[1:29:38] | People can’t leave the island. | 人们不能离开这座岛 |
[1:29:40] | That’s how Jacob ran things. | 那是Jacob规定的 |
[1:29:43] | Maybe there’s another way. | 也许有别的方法 |
[1:29:47] | A better way. | 一个更好的方法 |
[1:29:51] | Will you help me? | 你会帮我吗? |
[1:29:54] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[1:29:56] | I could really use someone with, like… experience | 我可以招一些人 比如… 有经验的人 |
[1:30:00] | for a little while. | 就一段时间 |
[1:30:07] | Will you help me, Ben? | Ben 你会帮我吗? |
[1:30:12] | I’d be honored. | 荣幸之至 |
[1:30:18] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[1:30:33] | Oh! Hey, dude. | 哦! 嘿 哥们儿 |
[1:30:36] | Hello, Hugo. | 你好 Hugo |
[1:30:38] | We’re all inside. | 我们都在里面 |
[1:30:41] | I don’t think I’m coming in. | 我不想进去 |
[1:30:50] | You know… | 你知道… |
[1:30:53] | you were a real good Number Two. | 你是个很好的二把手 |
[1:30:57] | And you were a great Number One, Hugo. | 你也是个很出色的一把手 Hugo |
[1:31:02] | Thanks, dude. | 谢谢 哥们儿 |
[1:31:04] | I’ll see you. | 一会儿见 |
[1:31:24] | Do you know where we are? | 你知道我们在哪儿吗? |
[1:31:27] | This is where I was gonna have my father’s funeral. | 这是应该为我父亲举办葬礼的地方 |
[1:31:32] | He died in Australia. | 他死在了澳大利亚 |
[1:31:35] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:31:40] | Why did you bring me here? | 为什么带我来这? |
[1:31:43] | Because this is where | 因为这里将是 |
[1:31:44] | you are gonna have your father’s funeral. | 为你父亲举办葬礼的地方 |
[1:31:51] | You can go in around back. | 你可以在后面逛逛 |
[1:31:53] | Wait. W… where are you going? | 等等 你… 你去哪? |
[1:31:56] | Inside. | 里面 |
[1:31:59] | I’ll be waiting for you there… | 我在那等你… |
[1:32:01] | once you’re ready. | 等你准备好 |
[1:32:05] | Ready for what? | 准备好什么? |
[1:32:10] | To leave. | 离开 |
[1:35:28] | Hey, kiddo. | 嘿 孩子 |
[1:35:40] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[1:35:44] | Hello, Jack. | 你好 Jack |
[1:35:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:35:53] | You died. | 你死了 |
[1:35:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:35:57] | Yes, I did. | 是的 我死了 |
[1:36:01] | Then how are you here right now? | 那你怎么又在这儿? |
[1:36:08] | How are you here? | 那你怎么在这儿? |
[1:36:25] | I died, too. | 我也死了 |
[1:36:34] | It’s okay. | 没事儿的 |
[1:36:35] | It’s okay. | 没事儿 |
[1:36:37] | It’s okay, son. | 没关系的 儿子 |
[1:36:55] | I love you, dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[1:36:57] | I love you, too, son. | 我也爱你 儿子 |
[1:37:01] | Are you… | 你… |
[1:37:04] | Are you real? | 你是真的吗? |
[1:37:07] | I sure hope so. | 希望是 |
[1:37:11] | Yeah, I’m real. | 是的 我是真的 |
[1:37:12] | You’re real. | 你是真的 |
[1:37:14] | Everything that’s ever happened to you is real. | 你发生过的每一件事都是真的 |
[1:37:17] | All those people in the church… | 在教堂里面的所有人… |
[1:37:20] | they’re all real, too. | 也都是真的 |
[1:37:22] | They’re all… | 他们都… |
[1:37:24] | they’re all dead? | 他们都死了? |
[1:37:29] | Everyone dies sometime, kiddo. | 每个人都会死 孩子 |
[1:37:35] | Some of them before you, some… | 有些人死在你前面 有些… |
[1:37:38] | long after you. | 死在你后面 |
[1:37:41] | But why are they all here now? | 但他们怎么现在都在? |
[1:37:45] | Well, there is no “now” here. | 呃 在这里没有”现在” |
[1:38:02] | Where are we, dad? | 我们在哪儿 爸爸? |
[1:38:06] | This is a place that you… that you all made together | 这是个… 你们能聚在一起的地方 |
[1:38:08] | so that you could find one another. | 这样 你能找到其他人 |
[1:38:18] | The most important part of your life | 你生命中最重要的一段日子 |
[1:38:22] | was the time that you spent with these people. | 就是和他们共同度过的时光 |
[1:38:26] | That’s why all of you are here. | 这就是为什么你们都在这里 |
[1:38:29] | Nobody does it alone, Jack. | Jack 没有人能独自度过这段时光 |
[1:38:32] | You needed all of them, | 你需要他们每一个人 |
[1:38:35] | and they needed you. | 同样 他们也需要你 |
[1:38:39] | For what? | 需要我干什么? |
[1:38:44] | To remember. | 怀念 |
[1:38:49] | And to… let go. | 还有… 放手 |
[1:38:58] | Kate… | Kate啊… |
[1:39:00] | she said we were leaving. | 她说我们要离开 |
[1:39:02] | Not leave. No. | 不是离开 不是 |
[1:39:07] | Moving on. | 是继续生活 |
[1:39:15] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿? |
[1:39:21] | Let’s go find out. | 让我们去找找看吧 |
[1:40:02] | We’ve been waitin’ for ya. | 我们都在等你呢 |