时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | previously on lost | 《迷失》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Dude, where did that come from? | 怎么会有炸药 |
[00:05] | Locke! What if he’s trying to get we kill each other? | Locke 要是他想让我们自相残杀呢 |
[00:08] | I ain’t just stand here and do nothing! | 我不会坐以待毙 |
[00:09] | You just have to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[00:10] | Sorry, doc, I don’t. | 对不起 医生 我不信 |
[00:15] | Sayid Sayid! | |
[00:20] | – Go! I’ll get her free. – No, we can do this! | -快走 我会救她 -不 我们一起救她 |
[00:23] | Just go! Save Sawyer! | 快走 救Sawyer |
[00:27] | I won’t leave you. | 我不会丢下你 |
[00:30] | – I love you, Sun. – I love you! | -我爱你 Sun -我爱你 |
[00:37] | What about Jin and Sun? | Jin和Sun呢 |
[01:18] | Morning. | 早 |
[01:20] | Morning. | 早 |
[01:21] | I made breakfast. | 我做了早餐 |
[01:23] | You know, technically, opening a box of cereal | 准确地说 开一盒麦片 |
[01:27] | Is not making breakfast. | 不算是做早餐 |
[01:30] | So you’re coming to the concert tonight, right? | 你今晚会去音乐会吗 |
[01:32] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[01:35] | Is your mom coming, too? | 你妈也去吗 |
[01:36] | Yeah. | 去 |
[01:39] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[01:42] | You’re not gonna get all weird, are you? | 你们不会觉得尴尬吧 |
[01:44] | – Why would I get weird? – Just don’t get weird. | -我怎么会尴尬 -那就不要 |
[01:46] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[01:52] | Morning. | 早 |
[01:54] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[01:58] | You want some cereal? | 吃麦片吗 |
[01:59] | Um, sure. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[02:11] | How you feeling? | 感觉还好吗 |
[02:12] | Uh, pretty good. | 很好 |
[02:13] | I mean, he kicks like crazy at night, so… | 只是他晚上踢得厉害 |
[02:23] | Jack Shephard. | 我是Jack Shephard |
[02:24] | Hello, Mr. Shephard. | 你好 Shephard先生 |
[02:26] | Uh, this is Oceanic Airlines calling | 我是大洋航空的 |
[02:28] | to inform you that we’ve, um, | 想通知您 |
[02:30] | we’ve located your missing cargo. | 我们找到您丢失的货物了 |
[02:33] | My father’s coffin– you found it? | 你们找到我父亲的棺材了 |
[02:36] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[02:37] | It’ll be arriving in Los Angeles by the end of the day. | 今晚就能送回洛杉矶 |
[02:40] | That’s, uh, that’s great news. Thank you. | 那实在太好了 谢谢 |
[02:43] | Of course, sir. | 不客气 先生 |
[02:44] | We at oceanic are very sorry it’s taken so long. | 敝公司非常抱歉让您等了这么久 |
[02:48] | Good day, sir. | 再见 先生 |
[03:13] | This was the best I could do, | 我只能这么做 |
[03:16] | And it’s gonna hurt a bit. | 而且会有点疼 |
[03:30] | The bullet went straight through, | 子弹直接穿过身体 |
[03:31] | But if I don’t do this, it’s gonna get infected. | 如果不缝合 很容易感染 |
[03:34] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 忍着点 |
[03:41] | They had a little girl, you know. | 他们生了个女儿 |
[03:44] | Her name was… | 名字叫 |
[03:47] | Ji Yeon Ji Yeon. | |
[03:56] | Jin hadn’t even met her yet. | Jin都没见过她 |
[04:04] | Locke did this to them. | Locke害死了他们 |
[04:10] | We have to kill him, Jack. | 我们得杀了他 Jack |
[04:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:22] | We should get going now. | 我们该出发了 |
[05:25] | Go where? | 去哪 |
[05:26] | Before Sayid died, he said that Desmond was in a well. | Sayid死前说Desmond在一口井里 |
[05:31] | If Locke wants Desmond dead, then we’re gonna need him. | 如果Locke想让Desmond死 我们就得找到他 |
[05:52] | Welcome back, mr. Locke. It’s good to see you. | 欢迎回来 Locke老师 真高兴见到您 |
[05:54] | Thank you. You, too. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[06:05] | Hey! Don’t you dare. | 你还敢来 |
[06:07] | It’s him! The guy who hit mr. Locke! | 他就是撞Locke老师的人 |
[06:09] | Somebody call the police right now! | 快打电话报警 |
[06:10] | I saw what you did. | 我看到你撞他 |
[06:11] | – I’m making a citizen’s arrest. – Do not get in my way. | -我要报警抓你 -别挡着我 |
[06:13] | Don’t you– | 你休想 |
[06:18] | I will not let you hurt mr. Locke again! | 我不会再让你伤害Locke老师 |
[06:21] | I’m not here to hurt him. I am here… | 我不是来伤害他的 我是来 |
[06:24] | – To help him let go. – Who are you? | -帮他放手 -你是谁 |
[06:28] | You wanna know who I am? | 你想知道我是谁 |
[06:59] | You sure this is a shortcut, huh? | 你确定这是近路吗 |
[07:02] | I lived in these houses a long time, Miles. | 我在这里住了很久 Miles |
[07:05] | I think I can remember how to get there. | 我知道该怎么走 |
[07:07] | Well, I lived in these houses 30 years before you did– | 我还在你住这30年前就住过呢 |
[07:10] | Otherwise known as last week. | 按现在的时间算 就是上周 |
[07:12] | And I have no idea where the hell we are. | 可我完全不知道我们在哪 |
[07:13] | Guess it’s a good thing you’re following me. | 那你跟着我是好事 |
[07:16] | You mind if I ask | 你能告诉我 |
[07:17] | How much explosive you have access to, Ben? | 你有多少炸药吗 Ben |
[07:19] | More than enough to destroy the plane ten times over | 多到能炸毁飞机十次 |
[07:22] | And keep it from ever leaving this island. | 让那个怪物没法离岛 |
[07:25] | Been a long time. You sure it’s still there? | 这么久了 你确定炸药还在吗 |
[07:27] | It’s c-4, Richard. I put some thought into hiding it. | 那可是C4炸药 Richard 我藏的时候很谨慎 |
[07:30] | Let me guess–cookie jar. | 我猜猜 藏在饼干罐里吗 |
[07:32] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别傻了 |
[07:34] | It’s in my secret room behind the bookcase. | 藏在我书架后的密室里 |
[07:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[08:02] | It’s just, I, you know, I get wonky around dead stuff. | 就是 我在死人周围会有感应 |
[08:05] | Do you have something you wanna share with us, Miles? | 你有事情想说吗 Miles |
[08:09] | I-I don’t think– | 我不确定 |
[08:10] | – What is it? – It’s Alex. | -是什么 -是Alex |
[08:15] | It’s your daughter. | 你女儿 |
[08:26] | After you left, I buried her. | 你走后 我葬了她 |
[08:38] | Thank you, Richard. | 谢谢你 Richard |
[09:09] | What’s that? A secreter room? | 那是什么 密室吗 |
[09:11] | It’s where I was told I could summon the monster. | 这是别人告诉我能召唤怪物的地方 |
[09:14] | That’s before I realized that it was the one summoning me. | 后来我才知道是怪物在召唤我 |
[09:30] | Okay. Richard, it’s your idea. | Richard 你出的主意 |
[09:33] | Are we looking to cripple the plane or blow it to hell? | 你说我们是炸烂飞机 还是完全摧毁 |
[09:38] | Blow it to hell. | 完全摧毁 |
[09:40] | Then we’d better take it all. | 那就全部都拿上吧 |
[09:58] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[10:00] | Show me your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[10:01] | Calm down. It’s–it’s okay. | 冷静 我绝无恶意 |
[10:06] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[10:07] | She’s with me. | 她是我的人 |
[10:10] | Hello, Benjamin. | 你好 Benjamin |
[10:13] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[10:23] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[10:26] | Put the gun down, Benjamin. | 把枪放下 Benjamin |
[10:27] | Go to the dock, take our equitment from the outrigger and then sink it. | 去码头拿船上的仪器 然后把船弄沉 |
[10:31] | – You got it. – She’s not going anywhere. | -遵命 -她哪也不能去 |
[10:33] | If you don’t answer me, I swear… | 你要是不回答我 我发誓 |
[10:34] | You shoot me, and your last chance of survival will be gone. | 杀了我 你也没有生还的机会 |
[10:41] | Go. He won’t do anything. | 去吧 他不会动手 |
[10:49] | What are you doing here, Richard? | 你们来这干嘛 Richard |
[10:50] | We’re getting explosives | 我们来拿炸药 |
[10:51] | To destroy the plane on the other island. | 炸毁另一座岛上的飞机 |
[10:53] | – Why would you want to do that? – None of your damned business. | -为什么 -与你无关 |
[10:56] | I’ve had that plane rigged with explosives since I got here. | 我一上岛就在飞机上装了炸药 |
[10:59] | As usual, Benjamin, I’m three steps ahead of you. | Benjamin 我还是比你有先见之明 |
[11:03] | How did you get back here, Charles? | 你怎么回来的 Charles |
[11:06] | Jacob invited me. | Jacob让我来的 |
[11:08] | That’s a lie. You’ve never even seen Jacob. | 撒谎 你根本没见过Jacob |
[11:10] | I most certainly have. He visited me, | 我见过 他来找过我 |
[11:13] | Not long after your people destroyed my freighter. | 就在你们毁了我的货船不久 |
[11:16] | He convinced me of the error of my ways | 他说我的方法是错误的 |
[11:19] | And told me everything I need to know | 并告诉我如何才能 |
[11:20] | For this exact purpose. | 达到目的 |
[11:23] | What purpose? | 什么目的 |
[11:27] | Charles Charles? | |
[11:28] | Yes. | 请说 |
[11:30] | It’s Locke. He’s coming. | Locke过来了 |
[11:33] | – Has he seen you? – No, I don’t think so. | -他看到你了吗 -应该没有 |
[11:35] | Our boat is still there. I didn’t have time to– | 我们的船还在码头 我没时间… |
[11:37] | Run. Get back here as fast as you can. | 快跑 尽快跑回来 |
[11:41] | If you don’t want to die, we need to hide. | 如果你们不想死 我们得躲起来 |
[11:52] | This may sting a bit, mr. Linus. | 可能会有点刺痛 Linus老师 |
[11:54] | It’s dr. Linus, actually. | 应该是Linus博士 |
[11:58] | I’ll go get you an ice pack. | 我去帮你拿个冰袋 |
[12:06] | Dr. Linus? | Linus博士 |
[12:11] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[12:13] | I heard there was a–an incident in the parking lot. | 我听说停车场里出了点事 |
[12:16] | Yes, I got into a fight. | 是的 我和人打架了 |
[12:18] | A fight? With who? | 打架 和谁 |
[12:20] | I saw the man that ran you down, Mr. Locke. | 我看到了那个撞伤你的人 Locke先生 |
[12:23] | He was back. I approached him, and he just… | 他回来了 我一接近他 他就 |
[12:26] | attacked me. | 攻击了我 |
[12:29] | And then the strangest thing happened. | 然后发生了非常非常离奇的事情 |
[12:31] | While he was beating me, | 在他打我的时候 |
[12:32] | I think– I think I saw something. | 我感觉自己看到了什么 |
[12:37] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[12:38] | I’m calling the police. | 我在报警 |
[12:40] | You may not want to do that. | 也许你不该报警 |
[12:41] | Well, why wouldn’t I want to? | 为什么不报警 |
[12:44] | The man told me that he wasn’t trying to hurt you. | 那个人告诉我说 他并不想伤害你 |
[12:48] | He told me that he was trying to get you to let go. | 他说他想让你放手 |
[12:51] | L.A.P.D. | 洛杉矶警察局 |
[12:53] | And for some reason, I believed him. | 不知为什么 我相信他的话 |
[12:55] | Hello? L.A.P.D. | 喂 洛杉矶警察局 |
[12:56] | Do you have any idea what he was talking about, Mr. Locke? | 你明白他的意思吗 Locke先生 |
[13:00] | Does that mean something to you? | 对你而言是不是别有所指 |
[13:09] | Hello? L.A.P.D. | 喂 洛杉矶警察局 |
[13:13] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:18] | I’d like to see a detective, please. | 我想见一下警官 |
[13:20] | What’s with the getup? Somebody die? | 怎么这身打扮 有人死了吗 |
[13:23] | The benefit at my dad’s museum? | 我父亲博物馆的福利 |
[13:25] | The concert I’ve been telling you about all week? | 我一整周都在和你说的音乐会 |
[13:28] | Ring a bell? | 记起来了吗 |
[13:29] | Yeah, it’s all I’ve been thinking about. | 我一直都记着呢 |
[13:30] | You can still be my date if you want to. | 如果你想去的话 还是可以跟我一起去的 |
[13:32] | That red-headed chick that hates me gonna be there? | 那个恨透我的红发小妞会去吗 |
[13:34] | Charlotte. Yeah. | Charlotte 会啊 |
[13:36] | Yeah, pass. | 那算了 |
[13:37] | Detective Ford, this guy’s got somethin’ to tell ya. | Ford警官 这个人有事要跟你说 |
[13:42] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:46] | There was a hit and run a few days ago | 几天前在华盛顿塔斯廷高中 |
[13:48] | at Washington Tustin high school. | 有一起撞人逃逸事件 |
[13:51] | And then this morning | 今天早上 |
[13:54] | one of the teachers there was– | 该校的一名教师 |
[13:55] | was beaten badly by the– by the same suspect. | 被同一犯罪嫌疑人打成了重伤 |
[14:00] | Yeah? And? | 然后呢 |
[14:05] | I’m the suspect. | 我就是犯罪嫌疑人 |
[14:15] | Thanks for saving the taxpayers the trouble | 谢谢你省去了纳税人 |
[14:18] | of hunting you down. | 为了缉捕你的钱 |
[14:19] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[14:27] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[14:36] | And how are you doing today? | 今天过得好吗 |
[14:41] | Terrific. | 好极了 |
[14:48] | Any idea exactly where this well is? | 知道那口井的具体位置吗 |
[14:50] | Sayid said it was close to our camp. | Sayid说就在我们的营地附近 |
[14:52] | We’re about an hour away. | 还有差不多一小时 |
[14:55] | If Locke wanted Desmond dead, | 如果Locke想置Desmond于死地 |
[14:57] | why didn’t he just kill him? | 为什么不直接杀了他 |
[14:59] | Who knows? Maybe it’s one of his rules. | 谁知道呢 也许这是他的原则吧 |
[15:05] | The bomb on the sub. | 潜艇里的炸弹 |
[15:09] | You said he couldn’t kill us. | 你说过他不能杀我们 |
[15:16] | I’ve been wrong before. | 我之前一直都错了 |
[15:21] | I killed them, didn’t I? | 我害死了他们 对不对 |
[15:25] | No. | 没有 |
[15:28] | He killed them. | 是他害死了他们 |
[15:54] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[15:55] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[15:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:08] | Give me the ashes. | 把骨灰给我 |
[16:10] | What? Who are you? | 什么 你是谁 |
[16:12] | Give me the ashes you took from Ilana’s things after she died. | Ilana死后你从她身上拿走的骨灰 把它还给我 |
[16:15] | I know they’re in your pocket. | 我知道就在你口袋里 |
[16:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:20] | Because they’re mine. | 因为是我的 |
[16:22] | What do you want ’em for? | 你要它干什么 |
[16:47] | Hello, Hugo. | 你好 Hugo |
[16:49] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[16:52] | I’ve been waiting for you to show up. Where you been? | 我一直在等你出现 你去哪儿了 |
[16:54] | Doesn’t matter. I’m here now. | 无关紧要了 我现在不是在这嘛 |
[16:58] | Did you see a kid | 你看到一个孩子 |
[16:58] | run by here with your ashes? | 拿着你的骨灰经过这里吗 |
[17:02] | My ashes are right there in that fire. | 我的骨灰就在那堆火里 |
[17:07] | When it burns out, you’ll never see me again. | 当它烧尽时 你就再也见不到我了 |
[17:10] | Uh, what? | 什么 |
[17:12] | You should get your friends. | 你该把你朋友叫来 |
[17:14] | We’re very close to the end, Hugo. | 我们快成功了 Hugo |
[17:40] | Charles, let’s go. | Charles 我们走 |
[17:42] | There’s no time. Linus has a hidden room. Come on. | 没时间了 Linus有一间密室 快来 |
[17:46] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[17:47] | I’m not interested in hiding. | 我不想躲起来 |
[17:49] | He’s gonna find me sooner or later anyway. | 他迟早都会找到我的 |
[17:51] | I’d rather have it over with. | 我宁愿和他来个了断 |
[17:52] | These are both great plans, but I’m gonna go with surviving. | 两个计划都不错 但我还是保命要紧 |
[17:55] | If you need us, we’ll be running through the jungle. | 如果你想找我们 我们从林子那边走 |
[17:57] | Miles, wait. | Miles 等等 |
[18:00] | Give me your walkie-talkies. | 把你的手提对讲机给我 |
[18:01] | Why? | 干什么 |
[18:01] | Because I asked. | 因为我问你要 |
[18:07] | Thank you. In case I need you. | 谢谢 以防万一我需要你 |
[18:10] | He’s gonna kill you. You know that. | 他会杀了你的 你很清楚 |
[18:12] | Then I guess this is good-bye. | 那我想这就是永别了 |
[18:18] | Care to join me outside while I wait for the inevitable? | 在我等待命定的劫数时 你愿意入伙吗 |
[18:24] | I-I’m gonna talk to him. I know this man. | 我去和他谈 我了解这个人 |
[18:27] | All he wants is for me to join him, | 他就是想要我和他一起 |
[18:29] | and if I can get him to leave with me, | 如果我能让他和我一起离开 |
[18:30] | maybe that’ll give the rest of you a chance. | 也许能给你们赢得一次机会 |
[18:32] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[19:46] | Just the man I was looking for. | 正是我要找的人 |
[19:50] | Well, you found me. | 嗯 你找到我了 |
[19:53] | Can I get you a glass of lemonade? | 来杯柠檬水吗 |
[20:07] | I need you… | 我需要你 |
[20:10] | to kill some people for me, Ben. | 帮我铲除一些人 Ben |
[20:12] | And why would I do that? | 为什么我要这么做呢 |
[20:15] | Because once I leave this island, | 因为一旦我离开了这座小岛 |
[20:18] | you can have it all to yourself. | 你便能将它据为己有 |
[20:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:27] | Now…whose outrigger is that down at the dock? | 码头那边的船是谁的 |
[20:32] | I believe it’s Charles Widmore’s. | 我想是Charles Widmore的 |
[20:34] | And do you know where I might find him? | 你知道在哪儿能找到他吗 |
[20:40] | He’s hiding in my closet. | 他就躲在我的壁橱里 |
[20:55] | Oh, my god. Hey, Dr. Linus. | Linus博士 |
[20:58] | Hello, Alex. | 你好 Alex |
[20:59] | Oh, my god. What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[21:01] | I found myself confronting someone | 我和一个火气很大的人 |
[21:03] | that had a bit of a temper. | 发生了点冲突 |
[21:04] | What? | 什么 |
[21:05] | Why would someone want to hurt you? | 怎么会有人要伤害你呢 |
[21:08] | You’re, like, the–the nicest guy ever. | 你就像是个超级大好人 |
[21:10] | I guess they had me confused with somebody else. | 我想他们把我和另一个人混淆了 |
[21:13] | Well, you shouldn’t be driving. | 你不该开车 |
[21:15] | My mom’s waiting for me over there. | 我妈妈在那边等我呢 |
[21:17] | Let us give you a ride home. | 让我们载你回家吧 |
[21:19] | Oh, no, I’m not going to be any trouble to you. | 不了 我可不想麻烦你们 |
[21:21] | Dr. Linus, please. | Linus博士 求你了 |
[21:24] | You’ve got one hand. You look like Napoleon. | 你只有一只手了 看起来就像拿破仑 |
[21:27] | Excellent point. | 说得没错 |
[21:30] | Hey, mom! | 妈妈 |
[21:33] | Is it okay if we give Dr. Linus a ride home? | 可以把Linus博士送回家吗 |
[21:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:39] | After everything you have done for my daughter, | 您为我女儿尽心尽力 |
[21:42] | a ride is the least we can do. | 送您回家是理所应当的事情 |
[21:44] | I’m Danielle. | 我是Danielle |
[21:46] | Benjamin Linus Benjamin Linus. | |
[21:47] | Hey, mom, can Dr. Linus come over for dinner? | 妈妈 Linus博士能到我们家吃晚餐吗 |
[21:50] | It’s coq au vin night. | 今晚吃酒闷仔鸡 |
[21:52] | Oh, that’s really not necessary– | 真的不用了 |
[21:53] | Oh, no, no, we insist, | 不行 我们坚持 |
[21:54] | even if we have to kidnap you. | 即使我们得绑架你 |
[21:57] | Here, please. | 这边 请 |
[22:03] | Do you mind getting that plate? | 能拿一下那个盘子吗 |
[22:09] | Dr. Linus… | Linus博士 |
[22:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:13] | It’s so nice to be able to cook for someone | 能为除了Alex以外的某个人做饭 |
[22:17] | Other than Alex. | 真是太开心了 |
[22:18] | If you don’t mind my asking, where is her father? | 请您别介意 请问他父亲在哪 |
[22:22] | He died when Alex was 2. | Alex两岁时他就去世了 |
[22:28] | That’s probably why she’s so attached to you. | 这也许就是她如此依恋您的原因 |
[22:32] | Excuse me? | 您说什么 |
[22:34] | All the interest you’ve taken in her, | 您对她的种种关心 |
[22:38] | All the help you’ve given… | 您对她的一切帮助 |
[22:40] | You’re the closest thing to a father she’s ever had. | 您是一直以来最接近她父亲的人 |
[23:06] | Are you… | 您 |
[23:08] | Are you all right? | 您还好吧 |
[23:10] | I’m fine. I’m sure it’s the onions. | 我很好 肯定是洋葱闹的 |
[23:14] | Oh. I’ll put in less next time. | 我下次会少放点 |
[23:28] | After you. | 你先请 |
[23:35] | Charles and his lady friend are in here. | Charles和他的一个女助手在这 |
[23:38] | She’s armed, | 她有枪 |
[23:40] | but I’m guessing that’s not a problem for you. | 但我想这对你不构成威胁 |
[23:45] | Wait out here. | 在这等着 |
[23:48] | You don’t need to see this. | 你不必目睹这些 |
[23:49] | I want to see this. | 我想目睹一下 |
[24:14] | Sorry, Charles. | 抱歉 Charles |
[24:17] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是惊喜呀 |
[24:18] | How nice to be able to talk without those fences between us. | 能不隔着围栏面对面交流真好呀 |
[24:25] | And who might you be? | 你是哪位 |
[24:28] | Zoe. My name is Zoe. I– | Zoe 我叫Zoe 我 |
[24:30] | Don’t talk to him. Don’t say anything. | 别跟他说话 什么也别说 |
[24:35] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么杀她 |
[24:37] | You told her not to talk to me. That made her pointless. | 你让她别跟我说话 她必定是无名小卒 |
[24:41] | Now, Charles, it’s clear you’re not afraid to die. | 现在 Charles 很显然你不怕死 |
[24:45] | So there’s only one way to motivate you | 那只有一个办法让你 |
[24:47] | To tell me what I want to know. | 告诉我我想知道的事情了 |
[24:51] | Soon, this will all be over. I’ll get what I want. | 很快一切都将结束 我将得到我想要的 |
[24:55] | And I’ll finally leave this island. | 我也终将离岛 |
[24:57] | And when I do, the first thing I’m going to do | 一旦我出岛了 我要做的第一件事 |
[25:01] | is kill your daughter. | 就是杀掉你女儿 |
[25:04] | Penny Penny. | |
[25:06] | You’ll kill her whether I talk to you or not. | 不管我说不说你都会杀了她 |
[25:09] | No, I won’t. I give you my word. | 不 不会的 我向你保证 |
[25:16] | And I’m supposed to take your word? | 那我就该相信你了吗 |
[25:18] | You tell me why I came back here, | 告诉我你为什么回来 |
[25:21] | And I won’t hurt your daughter. | 我就不会伤害你女儿了 |
[25:24] | I brought Desmond Hume back here | 我把Desmond Hume带回到这里 |
[25:28] | because of his unique resistance to electromagnetism. | 因为他对电磁有很独特的阻抗能力 |
[25:33] | He was a measure of last resort. | 他是最后的手段 |
[25:38] | What do you mean, “Last resort”? | 什么叫”最后的手段” |
[25:40] | I’m not saying any more in front of him. | 我不会当着他的面再说别的了 |
[25:50] | Well, then whisper to me. | 那小声告诉我 |
[26:10] | He doesn’t get to save his daughter. | 他救不了自己的女儿 |
[26:20] | Ben… you never cease to amaze me. | Ben 你总是给我惊喜 |
[26:25] | Fortunately, he had already told me what I needed to know, | 好在我已经知道了我想要的 |
[26:28] | So… no harm done. | 所以 没啥损失 |
[26:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:35] | Did you say there were some other people to kill? | 你是说了还要杀其他人吧 |
[26:56] | Hello, Kate, James. | 你好 Kate James |
[27:02] | Jack Jack. | |
[27:06] | – He’s right there by the fire. He says hello– – I heard him. | -他就站在火堆旁向你们问好 -我听见了 |
[27:11] | What, you can see him? | 什么 你能看见他吗 |
[27:13] | Yeah, I can see him. | 是的 我能看见他 |
[27:16] | Kate? Sawyer? You, too? | Kate Sawyer 你俩呢 |
[27:21] | So you’re the one who wrote our names on the wall. | 你就是把我们的名字写到墙上那人吗 |
[27:23] | I am. | 是我 |
[27:25] | Sun and Jin Kwon and Sayid Jarrah– | Sun和Jin Kwon 还有Sayid Jarrah |
[27:27] | – You wrote their names on the wall? – Yes. | -他们的名字也在墙上吗 -是的 |
[27:32] | Is that why they’re dead? | 因为这个他们就得死吗 |
[27:34] | I’m very sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[27:37] | – You’re sorry? – Kate. | -你非常抱歉 -Kate |
[27:39] | No, I wanna know why. | 我想知道原因 |
[27:41] | I wanna know that sun and jin and sayid didn’t die for nothing. | 我想知道Sun和Jin还有Sayid没有白白送命 |
[27:55] | Come and sit down. | 过来坐下 |
[27:57] | And I’ll tell you what they died for. | 我来告诉你们他们为何而死 |
[28:04] | I’ll tell you why I chose them… | 我会告诉你们我为什么选了他们 |
[28:07] | And why I chose you. | 为什么选了你们 |
[28:13] | And then I’ll tell you everything you need to know | 我会告诉你们 关于保护这个岛 |
[28:14] | about protecting this island, | 你们需要知道的一切 |
[28:15] | because by the time that fire burns out, | 因为等这堆火燃尽的时候 |
[28:20] | One of you is gonna have to start doing it. | 你们之中的一人就得开始这样做了 |
[28:46] | You got a minute? | 您有空吗 |
[28:47] | Mr. Locke. Yes. | Locke先生 当然 |
[28:49] | Yes, come on in. | 快请进 |
[28:58] | Is that your son? | 那是你儿子吗 |
[29:00] | Yes. That’s, uh, last Thanksgiving. | 是的 那是去年感恩节拍的 |
[29:03] | He looks just like you. | 他长得很像你 |
[29:05] | Don’t tell him that. | 可别告诉他 |
[29:11] | So what can I do for you, mr. Locke? | 请问我能为您做点什么吗 Locke先生 |
[29:17] | Dr. Shephard, you and I were on the same plane from Sydney. | Shepherd医生 您和我搭乘了悉尼来的同一航班 |
[29:21] | You gave me your card, and… | 您给了我名片 |
[29:25] | Next day, I threw it away. No offense. | 第二天我就扔了 请别介意 |
[29:27] | None taken. | 没关系 |
[29:29] | Anyway… | 不说这个了 |
[29:32] | Then a few days later, I get hit by a car. | 几天之后我被车撞了 |
[29:34] | And of all the doctors in Los Angeles, | 洛杉矶这么多医生 |
[29:36] | I ended up with you. | 偏偏我又遇上您 |
[29:38] | Then a–after you saved my life, you still wanna fix me, | 您救了我之后 仍想治好我的瘫痪 |
[29:43] | and I still… don’t wanna be fixed. | 而我仍然 不希望被治好 |
[29:48] | Okay. | 就这样 |
[29:49] | Then… | 但之后 |
[29:52] | The man who ran me down shows up at my school today again. | 那个撞倒我的人今天再次来到我学校 |
[29:57] | He beat up a teacher in the parking lot. | 在停车场把一个老师狠狠打了一顿 |
[29:59] | But do you know what he said to him? | 但你知道他对他说了什么吗 |
[30:02] | He said that he wasn’t there to hurt me. | 他说他并不是想伤害我 |
[30:04] | He was there to help me “let go”, | 他只是想帮我”放手” |
[30:09] | Which is exactly the same thing that you said to me | 跟上次咱们见面时 |
[30:12] | the last time you and I saw each other. | 您对我说的一模一样 |
[30:17] | I’m sorry. Are–are you saying | 不好意思 你的意思是 |
[30:19] | that I sent this man to run you down? | 我派了这个人去撞你 |
[30:21] | No. No, no. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[30:23] | But–but what if all this… | 但如果这一切 |
[30:29] | maybe this is happening for a reason. | 也许是事出有因呢 |
[30:34] | Maybe you’re supposed to fix me. | 也许你本该治好我呢 |
[30:37] | Mr. Locke, I want to fix you, | Locke先生 我是想治好你 |
[30:38] | but I think you’re mistaking coincidence for fate. | 但我想您把巧合误解为命运了 |
[30:42] | You can call it whatever you want, but here I am, | 随您怎么说 但现在我来了 |
[30:45] | And I… | 而且我 |
[30:51] | I think I’m ready to get out of this chair. | 我想我已准备好摆脱这个轮椅了 |
[31:01] | I don’t really know where to start. | 我不知道该从何说起 |
[31:05] | How about with why you brought us to the island? | 那就说说你为什么带我们来这个岛吧 |
[31:12] | I brought all of you here because I made a mistake. | 我把你们所有人带来是因为我犯了个错误 |
[31:17] | A mistake I made a very long time ago, | 很久很久以前犯下的错误 |
[31:19] | And now because of that, | 而现在就因为它 |
[31:21] | there’s a very good chance that every single one of you | 很可能你们每个人 |
[31:24] | and every you’ve ever cared about is going to die. | 以及你们在乎的每个人都会因此而死 |
[31:27] | What mistake? | 什么错误 |
[31:31] | You call him “the monster”. | 你们所说的”黑烟” |
[31:35] | But I’m responsible for what happened to him. | 对于他的行为我负有责任 |
[31:39] | I made him that way. | 是我害他变成那样 |
[31:42] | And ever since then, | 从那以后 |
[31:44] | He’s been trying to kill me. | 他一直都在试图杀了我 |
[31:47] | It was only a matter of time before he figured out how, | 他搞清如何下手只是时间问题 |
[31:50] | And when he did, someone would have to replace me. | 当他成功了 得有人来接替我 |
[31:57] | And that’s why I brought you all here. | 所以我把你们都带来这了 |
[31:59] | Tell me something, Jacob. | 跟我说说 Jacob |
[32:00] | Why do I gotta be punished for your mistake? | 为什么我要因为你的错误而受惩罚 |
[32:05] | What made you think you can mess with my life? | 你凭什么觉得你能插手我的生活 |
[32:07] | I was doin’ just fine till you dragged my ass to this damn rock. | 我活得好好的 你却非把我拉来这破地 |
[32:10] | No, you weren’t. | 不 你活得不好 |
[32:15] | None of you were. | 你们谁都活的不好 |
[32:16] | I didn’t pluck any of you out of a happy existence. | 我并没破坏你们的幸福生活 |
[32:21] | You were all flawed. | 你们都不完美 |
[32:28] | I chose you because you were like me. | 选你们是因为你们像我 |
[32:31] | You were all alone. | 你们都是独一无二的 |
[32:34] | You were all looking for something | 你们都在寻觅着什么 |
[32:36] | that you couldn’t find out there. | 在那个世界却无法找到 |
[32:40] | I chose you because you needed this place | 我选择你们是因为你们需要这个岛 |
[32:42] | as much as it needed you. | 正如我需要你们一样 |
[32:44] | Why did you cross my name off of your wall? | 那为什么从墙上划掉了我的名字 |
[32:47] | Because you became a mother. | 因为你做了母亲 |
[32:51] | It’s just a line of chalk in a cave. | 那只是洞里画的一条粉笔道 |
[32:53] | The job is yours if you want it, Kate. | Kate 如果愿意你也有份儿 |
[33:00] | What is the job? | 要我们做什么 |
[33:04] | There’s a light at the center of the island. | 岛中心有处光 |
[33:08] | You have to make sure it never goes out. | 你们得确保那光永不熄灭 |
[33:10] | That’s how you protect it. | 你们得守护它 |
[33:11] | Your monster friend said there was nothing to protect it from. | 你那”黑烟”朋友说那没什么可保护的 |
[33:18] | You have to protect it from him. | 你们就是要保证别让他靠近 |
[33:20] | You must do what I couldn’t… | 你们要做到我无法做到 |
[33:25] | – What I wasn’t able to do. – You want us to kill him. | -无能为力的 -要我们杀了他 |
[33:34] | – Is that even possible? – I hope so, | -那可能吗 -但愿吧 |
[33:36] | Because he is certainly going to try to kill you. | 因为他肯定会设法杀掉你们 |
[33:44] | So… | 那么… |
[33:46] | How you gonna pick? | 你打算怎么选 |
[33:50] | I’m not going to pick, Hugo. | Hugo 不是我要选 |
[33:54] | I want you to have the one thing that I was never given– | 我要让你们拥有我一直都没有的… |
[33:58] | A choice. | 选择 |
[34:00] | And if none of us chooses it? | 要是我们都不选呢 |
[34:03] | Then this ends very badly. | 那结局会非常凄惨 |
[34:11] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[34:17] | This is why I’m here. | 这也是我来岛的原因 |
[34:19] | This is… | 这是… |
[34:22] | This is what I’m supposed to do. | 这是我注定要做的 |
[34:24] | Is that a question, Jack? | 你确定吗 Jack |
[34:32] | No. | 确定 |
[34:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:40] | Then it’s time. | 那就开始吧 |
[34:53] | And I thought that guy had a god complex before. | 过去我觉得那家伙有点救世主情结 |
[34:56] | James. | James 别说了 |
[34:58] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[35:02] | I’m just glad it’s not me. | 很庆幸不是我 |
[35:06] | Do you remember that bamboo field you woke up in | 还记着你刚到岛上 |
[35:09] | When you first got here? | 在一片竹林上醒来吗 |
[35:12] | Yeah. | 记着 |
[35:14] | Beyond that field, across a ridge, | 穿过竹林再越过山脊 |
[35:15] | Is the heart of the island. | 就到岛的心脏了 |
[35:18] | That’s where the light is. | 亮光就在那儿 |
[35:23] | That’s where he’s trying to go. | 也就是他想办法要去的地方 |
[35:26] | And that’s what you have to protect. | 你就是要守护那里 |
[35:28] | Past the bamboo? | 穿过竹林吗 |
[35:30] | There’s nothing out there. | 可那儿什么也没有 |
[35:32] | Yes, there is, Jack. | 有的 Jack |
[35:34] | And now you’ll be able to get there. | 现在你能找到那儿了 |
[35:44] | Do you have a cup? | 有杯子吗 |
[35:46] | Yeah. Yeah, actually, I do. | 我真还带着 |
[36:13] | Drink this. | 把这喝了 |
[36:22] | How long am I gonna have to do this job? | 我得保护那里多久 |
[36:26] | As long as you can. | 尽可能的久 |
[36:58] | Now you’re like me. | 现在你和我一样了 |
[37:18] | All righty. Here’s Jarrah and Hume. | 看好了 这就是Jarrah和Hume |
[37:21] | This little lady next door is Austen. | 隔壁的小丫头是Austen |
[37:23] | It’s been real nice having y’all… | 很高兴把你们都逮住 |
[37:25] | But you’re shipping off to county, | 不过得把你们遣送县监狱 |
[37:27] | So best of luck and vaya con dios. | 好好上路吧 |
[37:35] | You could still let me go. | 你还是能放了我的 |
[37:36] | Why the hell would I do that? | 我干嘛要这么做 |
[37:38] | Because I told you I was innocent, | 因为我跟你说过我没罪 |
[37:41] | And you believed me. | 你也信了 |
[37:44] | Doesn’t matter. | 没用的 |
[37:45] | Still can’t let you go. I’m a cop. | 还是没法放你 我是警察 |
[37:49] | You don’t seem like a cop to me. | 在我看你可不像个警察 |
[37:53] | Nice knowing ya. | 很高兴认识你 |
[38:04] | 1-F-21 responding. | 1-F-21回答 |
[38:09] | I think it’s time to leave. | 我觉得是时候跑了 |
[38:12] | -What? -I said, I think it’s time to leave. | -什么 -我说咱们现在该跑了 |
[38:15] | Are you ready to get out of here? | 准备好逃出去了吗 |
[38:17] | I’m sorry. Who are you? | 不好意思你是… |
[38:18] | He’s a crazy person who turned himself in. | 一个非要自己进来的疯子 |
[38:20] | What’d you turn yourself in for? | 你为什么事儿自首的 |
[38:22] | I ran over a guy in a wheelchair. | 我开车撞了个坐轮椅的 |
[38:24] | You see what I mean? | 我说对了吧 |
[38:27] | All right. I’m crazy. | 行 就算我是疯子 |
[38:29] | But do you want to get out of here or not? | 但你们到底要不要跑 |
[38:31] | So, what, are you just gonna tell the driver to stop? | 怎么跑 让司机师傅停车吗 |
[38:34] | The driver already knows where to stop. But when that happens, | 司机知道在哪儿停 不过等车停了 |
[38:37] | you’re gonna have to give me your trust. | 你们得相信我 |
[38:39] | – Our trust? – That’s right. | -信你 -没错儿 |
[38:42] | Because after I set you free, | 因为等我帮你逃走后 |
[38:44] | I’m gonna ask each of you to do something, | 我要让你们每人做件事 |
[38:47] | And you’re gonna have to promise me that you’ll do it. | 你们必须向我保证会去做 |
[38:52] | – So what do you say? – Oh, absolutely, I promise. | -你怎么说 -没问题 我保证 |
[38:57] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[38:59] | Okay. Sure. | 一言为定 |
[39:00] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[39:14] | Who’s Hume? | Hume是哪位 |
[39:16] | – That’s me. – Where’s your friend with my money? | -是我 -你那拿着要给我的钱的朋友呢 |
[39:18] | Otherwise, I’m gonna have to say | 不然恐怕我就要 |
[39:20] | – I shot all of you trying to escape. – Don’t worry. He’ll be here. | -把你们几个越狱犯都崩了 -别急 他就来 |
[39:38] | Oh, here he comes. | 他来了 |
[39:48] | – Sorry I’m late, Dude. – Don’t worry about it. | -抱歉我来晚了 哥们儿 -没事 |
[39:50] | Oh, hey, you didn’t tell me Ana | 你没告诉我 |
[39:52] | – lucia was gonna be here. – Do I know you, tubby? | -Ana Lucia也来啊 -我认识你吗 死胖子 |
[39:54] | Oh. No. We never met. | 不认识 我们没见过 |
[39:58] | Anyways, here’s your money. | 这是你的钱 |
[39:59] | 125 grand, right? | 十二万五对吧 |
[40:01] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[40:05] | Nice not knowing you. | 很高兴不认识你 |
[40:09] | – She’s not coming with us? – No, she’s not ready yet. | -她不和我们走吗 -不 她还没准备好 |
[40:10] | I brought you my camaro. | 我把大黄蜂给你开来了 |
[40:12] | The keys are under the floor mat. | 车钥匙在门毡下面 |
[40:13] | – Everything you need’s is in the trunk. – All right, good. | 你要的都在后备箱里 -太好了 |
[40:16] | Um, you know where you’re taking ’em, yeah? | 知道把他们带到哪儿吧 |
[40:18] | – Absolutely. – All right, well, we should get going. | -当然 -那好咱走 |
[40:20] | Okay, you’re with him, and you’re with me. | 好 你跟着他 你跟我走 |
[40:24] | What do you mean, I’m with you? | 我跟你走什么意思 |
[40:26] | We… | 我们… |
[40:29] | Are going to a concert. | 我们去听音乐会 |
[40:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:48] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 能问你点事吗 |
[40:51] | Shoot. | 说 |
[40:53] | If you can turn yourself into smoke whenever you want, | 要是你随时都能变成黑烟 |
[40:57] | Why do you bother walking? | 那干嘛还费劲走路 |
[40:59] | I like the feel of my feet on the ground. | 我喜欢脚走在地面上那种感觉 |
[41:00] | Reminds me that I was human. | 这样我觉着自己还是人类 |
[41:05] | We’re here. | 咱到了 |
[41:16] | Are you thirsty? | 口渴了吗 |
[41:23] | This is the well I threw Desmond Hume into. | 这就是我把Desmond Hume推下去的那口井 |
[41:25] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[41:27] | I sent Sayid to kill Desmond. | 我派Sayid去干掉Desmond |
[41:29] | Obviously, he didn’t. | 显然他没杀 |
[41:38] | Looks like someone helped him out. | 看来有人帮他逃出去了 |
[41:41] | No, Ben. Someone helped me out. | 不 Ben 是有人帮了我一把 |
[41:47] | What did Widmore say to you? | Widmore和你说什么了 |
[41:53] | He said Desmond was a fail-safe. | 他说有Desmond就万无一失了 |
[41:56] | Jacob’s last resort in case, god forbid, | 就像Jacob手上一个杀手锏 |
[41:59] | I managed to kill all of his beloved candidates– | 我曾想方设法把他那些候选人都杀了 |
[42:01] | One final way to make sure that I never leave this place. | 他阻止我离开的最后办法 |
[42:05] | Then… why are you happy that he’s still alive? | 那他活着你怎么还高兴呢 |
[42:09] | Because I’m gonna find Desmond. | 因为我要找到Desmond |
[42:13] | And when I do, he’s gonna help me | 一旦找到了他 他就会帮我 |
[42:15] | do the one thing that I could never do myself. | 做那件我永远无法做到的事 |
[42:22] | I’m gonna destroy the island. | 我要毁掉这个岛 |