时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Mr. Locke? | Locke先生? |
[00:09] | Mr. Locke? | Locke先生? |
[00:13] | Mr. Locke, can you hear me? | Locke先生 你能听见我说话么? |
[00:19] | Welcome back. | 你醒了 恭喜啊 |
[00:22] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[00:24] | We were on the same flight back from Sydney. | 我们搭乘过同一班从悉尼来的飞机 |
[00:26] | I met you in the baggage claim office. | 曾在行李认领申报处见过面 |
[00:28] | You had lost your knives. | 你的刀掉了 |
[00:32] | I’m Jack Shephard. | 我是Jack Shephard |
[00:36] | What happened? | 我怎么了? |
[00:39] | You were run down by a car. You just came out of surgery. | 你被车撞了 刚做完手术 |
[00:45] | Am I… | 我… |
[00:48] | Am I all right? | 我没事吧? |
[00:49] | Your dural sac ruptured. | 你的硬脊膜囊破裂 |
[00:51] | But I think I got everything back where it belongs. | 不过 手术很成功 一切都会复原的 |
[00:57] | Mr. Locke, while I was operating, I got a look | Locke先生 在动手术的时候 我看了一下 |
[00:59] | at the initial injury to your spine… | 你脊椎之前受的伤… |
[01:01] | The one that put you in the wheelchair. | 就是累及你坐轮椅的伤处 |
[01:03] | And I was hoping you could tell me how that happened. | 我希望你能告诉我 受伤的原因 |
[01:07] | Why? | 凭什么? |
[01:09] | Because I think you’re a candidate. | 因为我觉得你符合候选人的条件 |
[01:14] | A candidate for what? | 哪种候选人? |
[01:17] | A new procedure, | 我们正在研发的 |
[01:18] | a surgery we’re developing, and… | 一种新型外科手术 还有… |
[01:22] | if it works, it could restore feeling to your legs. | 如果它生效的话 你的腿就能恢复知觉了 |
[01:24] | In fact, you may even walk again. | 说不准 你还可以重新站起来走路 |
[01:27] | If you’ll give me a shot, Mr. Locke, | 如果你让我试试 Locke先生 |
[01:29] | I think that… that I could fix you. | 我觉得… 我可以治好你 |
[01:36] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[01:41] | Well, now there’s minimal risk, and… and the benefit could… | 手术几乎没什么风险 而且… 如果你康复了… |
[01:43] | I said no, doctor. | 医生 我说了不用 |
[01:48] | John? | John啊? |
[01:49] | Oh. | 哦 |
[01:50] | Oh, John. | 哦 John |
[01:51] | – It’s the first time they let me see you. – Oh! | – 他们总算让我见你了 – 哦! |
[01:56] | Are… are you okay? | 你… 你还好么? |
[01:57] | I’m fine. Hi. | 我没事 别担心 |
[02:00] | Are you his doctor? | 你是他的主治医生么? |
[02:01] | Yes, I am. Dr. Shephard. | 嗯 没错 我是Shephard医生 |
[02:04] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢你 |
[02:06] | Thank you. Thank you for saving him. | 谢谢 谢谢你救了他 |
[02:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:28] | Welcome to Hydra Island. | 欢迎来到九头蛇岛 |
[02:35] | At least you didn’t have to paddle. | 至少 你不用划桨 就已经到了 |
[02:57] | Get in. | 进来吧 |
[02:59] | Unh-unh. | 啊哈 |
[03:00] | Ain’t no way I’m gettin’ back in those cages. | 我才不要进这些笼子里去 |
[03:02] | – Well, I’ve got the gun, so you… – Not anymore, doughboy. | – 我手上可拿着枪呢 你… – 现在没了 兵哥哥 |
[03:07] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下! |
[03:08] | Put the gun down or I’ll kill her! | 放下枪 否则我杀了她 |
[03:12] | You ain’t gonna kill anybody. | 你不会杀人的 |
[03:13] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t be throwing us in a cage. | 否则 你就不会把我们关到笼子里去了 |
[03:15] | I have a list of names. Ford, you’re on it, | 我这儿有份名单 Ford 上面有你的大名 |
[03:18] | As are Reyes and the Kwons. | 还有Reyes和Kwon夫妇 |
[03:21] | – Kate Austen? – She’s not. | – 名单上有Kate Austen吗? – 没有她 |
[03:23] | It doesn’t matter to me whether she lives or dies. | 所以她是死是活 我才不在乎 |
[03:26] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[03:48] | You may not believe it, | 你或许不信 |
[03:50] | but I’m doing this for your own good. | 但我是为了你好 |
[03:52] | You’re right. I don’t believe it. | 你说得没错 我不相信 |
[03:57] | – Is the fence live yet? – They’re saying about an hour. | – 守卫来了吗? – 他们说大概还要一个小时 |
[03:59] | We haven’t got an hour. Tell them to work faster. | 我们没那么多时间 叫他们快一点儿 |
[04:04] | He’s coming. | 他就快来了 |
[04:35] | Hello? | 你好? |
[04:38] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下? |
[04:39] | – Hello? – Hmm? | – 你好? – 嗯? |
[04:40] | Oh! | 哦! |
[04:42] | I’m sorry. There was no one out front, | 抱歉 前台没人 |
[04:44] | and I heard the drill. | 我听见这里有钻机的声音 |
[04:45] | – Do you know where I can find Dr. Nadler? – Well, you can find him right here. | – 我想找Nadler医生 您知道他在哪儿么? – 远在天边 近在眼前 |
[04:49] | And if you’re not a patient, you can call me Bernard. | 如果你不是病人 你可以直接叫我Bernard |
[04:54] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:55] | Jack Shephard. | 我叫Jack Shephard |
[04:57] | Um, I’m a surgeon over at St. Sebastian, | 呃 我是St. Sebastian医院的外科医生 |
[05:00] | and I was hoping to get a look at one of your patient files. | 我想借您手下一名患者的资料看看 |
[05:04] | And which patient would that be? | 这位病患的名字是? |
[05:05] | His name’s John Locke, and our records said | 他叫John Locke 我们有资料显示 |
[05:08] | that you had done some emergency oral surgery on him | 你曾给他做过一个急诊手术 |
[05:11] | about three years back. | 这大概是三年前的事了 |
[05:12] | – And what are you looking for, exactly? – I wanna know how he was hurt. | – 那你到底想探寻些什么? – 我想知道他受伤的原因 |
[05:16] | Do you mind if I ask you | 你介意我问问 |
[05:17] | why you’re so interested in Mr. Locke, Jack? | 你为何对Locke先生如此感兴趣么 Jack? |
[05:21] | Um… | 呃… |
[05:25] | He and I met about a week ago. | 大约一周前 我遇见了他 |
[05:27] | – We were on the same flight back from Australia. – Oceanic 815. | – 我们乘坐的 是来自澳大利亚的同一班飞机 – 大洋航班815 |
[05:34] | I sat across the aisle from you. | 我的座位 跟你之间隔了条走道 |
[05:38] | If memory serves, | 如果你还记得的话 |
[05:39] | you were flirting with my wife Rose | 你当时还跟我妻子Rose调情来着 |
[05:40] | when I was in the bathroom. | 而我去了卫生间 |
[05:43] | It’s pretty weird, huh? | 无巧不成书 对吧? |
[05:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:50] | Well… Maybe you’re on to something here, hmm? | 呃… 或许有些事 你心知肚明 对吧? |
[05:55] | Now I can’t break patient confidentiality | 病人的资料是保密的 |
[05:58] | and tell you something I shouldn’t, | 我不能违反规定 私自透露 |
[06:00] | But I can tell you that when I treated Mr. Locke, | 但我可以告诉你 当我给Locke先生治疗的时候 |
[06:03] | there was another man in the same accident with him. | 和他一同出事的 还有另一个男人 |
[06:06] | Wait, that was… three years ago. | 等等 这是… 三年前的事了 |
[06:08] | You just… remember that? | 你还… 记得? |
[06:10] | Of course I do, Jack. | 当然了 Jack |
[06:16] | Anthony Cooper. | 是Anthony Cooper |
[06:18] | Good luck, doc. | 祝你好运 医生 |
[06:21] | I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 我希望你能得偿所愿 |
[06:31] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[06:35] | There was a mortar attack. | 我们遭到了迫击炮轰 |
[06:37] | Widmore’s people fired on us. | Widmore的人朝我们开火 |
[06:40] | Locke saved you. | Locke救了你 |
[06:47] | What about the rest of your group? | 其他人呢? |
[06:48] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么了? |
[06:49] | The ones who weren’t killed scattered into the jungle. | 没死的人 都逃进了丛林 |
[06:53] | It’s just the three of us now. | 现在只剩3个人了 |
[06:55] | Why did he bring me here? | 他干嘛带我来这儿? |
[06:57] | Because your friends got themselves captured. | 因为你的朋友被抓了 |
[07:00] | And now… | 现在… |
[07:02] | we’re gonna have to rescue them. | 我们要去救他们 |
[07:04] | Rescue them from what? | 到哪里去救? |
[07:06] | Widmore has them in a cage about a half a mile inland. | Widmore把他们关在一个笼子里 大约在半英里开外的内陆 |
[07:09] | Why would he… | 他干嘛… |
[07:10] | You know, I would ask him, | 我会问他的 |
[07:11] | except I don’t think he’s gonna give me a straight answer. | 只是 我觉得他不会直截了当地告诉我 |
[07:15] | But I can’t imagine that his intentions are good. | 而且 我觉得他居心叵测 |
[07:18] | If we move right now, | 如果我们现在动身 |
[07:20] | we can break your people out, run for the plane | 我们可以杀Widmore一个措手不及 |
[07:23] | and be off this island before Widmore knows what hit him. | 救出你的人 然后冲上飞机 离开这个岛 |
[07:28] | They’re not my people. | 他们不是我的人 |
[07:31] | And I’m not leaving the island. | 我也不会离开这个岛 |
[07:34] | Well, Jack, | 好吧 Jack |
[07:35] | I’m hoping you’ll still change your mind about that. | 我希望你有朝一日 能改变主意 |
[07:38] | But your friends do want to leave. | 不过你的朋友们 可是想死了要走 |
[07:41] | And since they just ran away from me on my own boat, | 由于之前他们撇开我 驾着我的船跑了 |
[07:46] | I’m gonna need your help convincing them | 我需要你帮我劝服他们 |
[07:47] | that they can trust me. | 让他们相信我 |
[07:50] | Why should I trust you? | 我凭什么相信你? |
[07:54] | Because I could kill you, Jack, right here, right now. | 因为此时此刻 我可以杀了你 |
[07:59] | And I could kill every single one of your friends, | 我还可以杀掉你的每一个朋友 |
[08:01] | and there’s not a thing that you could do to stop me. | 而你却无力阻拦 |
[08:05] | But instead of killing you, I saved your life. | 可我没有杀你 相反 我救了你 |
[08:07] | And now I wanna save them, too. | 而且我也想救他们 |
[08:13] | So will you help me? | 所以 你会帮我吗? |
[08:32] | You feel like we’re runnin’ in circles? | 我们真像是在兜圈子 对吧? |
[08:35] | Back in these cages… | 兜来兜去还在笼子里… |
[08:39] | Except last time, the gun was to my head. | 除了上次 被人拿枪指着脑袋 |
[08:42] | He wouldn’t have killed me, James. | 他不会杀我的 James |
[08:49] | That cave I told you about, | 我上次告诉你的那个洞穴 |
[08:51] | where all the names are written? | 就是写满了人名的那个 还记得么? |
[08:54] | Your name was there, too, | 那里也刻着你的名字 |
[08:57] | But it was crossed out. | 但被划掉了 |
[09:01] | He doesn’t need you, Kate. | 他不需要你了 Kate |
[09:12] | So she’s with your mother? | 那么 是你妈在带她? |
[09:14] | Yes. You saw her pictures? How? | 嗯 你看过她的照片了? 怎么看见的? |
[09:19] | Widmore’s people found your camera on the plane. | Widmore的人 在飞机上找到了你的照相机 |
[09:22] | He showed me the pictures. | 他给我看了里面的相片 |
[09:25] | Our daughter… | 我们的女儿… |
[09:27] | She’s so beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[09:34] | I have your ring. | 你的戒指在我这儿呢 |
[10:01] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[10:02] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[10:03] | Somebody shut us down? What’s going on? | 谁把电关了? 到底怎么了? |
[10:11] | – Somebody killed the power. – Get a team to that generator now! | – 有人把电源切断了 – 快派一队人去发电机那儿! |
[10:24] | And we’re dead. | 我们死定了 |
[10:34] | Go! Go! Go! | 上! 上! 上! |
[10:41] | Aah! | 啊! |
[10:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:55] | I think I can reach the keys. | 我想我应该能够得着钥匙 |
[10:59] | – Hurry. When that thing’s done with them, he’s coming for us. – Well, I ain’t waitin’. | – 快点儿 等那东西解决了他们 就轮到我们了 – 我可受不了坐以待毙 |
[11:05] | Uhh! | 啊! |
[11:06] | Damn it! | 该死的! |
[11:19] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛? |
[11:24] | I’m with him. Come on. | 我和他一起来的 快走 |
[11:41] | How much further to the plane? | 离飞机还有多远? |
[11:42] | I’d say about a quarter-mile, just over that ridge. | 大概还有四分之一英里 翻过山就到了 |
[11:44] | So you’re coming with us now? | 那么 你打算和我们一起走了? |
[11:47] | I’m gonna take you to the plane, but I’m not getting on it. | 我会送你们去飞机那儿 但我不登机 |
[11:51] | I’m sorry, Kate. I’m… | 抱歉 Kate 我… |
[11:54] | I’m not meant to go. | 我不想走 |
[11:58] | Thanks for coming back for us, doc. Appreciate it. | 谢谢你回来救我们 感激涕零 |
[12:08] | No, it’s okay. | 别开枪 |
[12:11] | Sayid’s with us. He was the one who turned off the generators. | Sayid不是坏人 发电机就是他关掉的 |
[12:14] | Great. The more the merrier. | 那敢情好 多多益善 |
[12:16] | We need to go. Locke’s waiting. | 我们该走了 Locke在等着呢 |
[12:24] | Are you a relative of Mr. Cooper’s? | 您是Cooper先生的亲戚么? |
[12:28] | Uh, no. No, I’m not, but… | 呃 不 我不是 但是… |
[12:30] | M… may I ask the nature of the visit? | 我… 可以问问您所来何事么? |
[12:32] | – Um… – Dr. Shephard? | – 呃… – Shephard医生? |
[12:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:36] | What are you doing here? | 您来这儿有事? |
[12:38] | Um, I’m here to see Anthony Cooper. | 呃 我来找Anthony Cooper |
[12:41] | Do you know him? Is that why you’re here, too? | 你认识他吗? 你也是来找他的? |
[12:45] | What do you want with Anthony? | 您找Anthony干嘛? |
[12:47] | I wanna talk to him | 我想找他谈谈 |
[12:48] | about the accident that he was in with Mr. Locke. | 他和Locke先生出的那场事故 |
[12:51] | Um, Dr. Shephard… | 呃 Shephard医生… |
[12:54] | Just go. | 您还是走吧 |
[12:55] | Look, all I wanna do is help him. | 听我说 我只是想帮他而已 |
[12:57] | I know. John told me about the operation. | 我知道 John跟我说过手术的事 |
[13:01] | He doesn’t want it. | 他不想做 |
[13:02] | Why doesn’t he want it? | 为什么他不想做? |
[13:03] | Please, Dr. Shephard, just leave this alone. | 拜托 Shephard医生 请您别管这事了 |
[13:09] | You saved John’s life. | 您救了John的命 |
[13:10] | Why can’t that be enough? | 为何不能就此收手? |
[13:14] | Because it’s not. | 因为还没到收手的时候 |
[13:21] | Housekeeping, dial 23. | 家政服务 请拨23 |
[13:24] | Housekeeping, extension 23. | 家政服务 分机号23 |
[13:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[14:01] | This is Anthony Cooper. | 这就是Anthony Cooper |
[14:08] | He’s John’s father. | 他是John的父亲 |
[14:20] | Hey! Stop! | 喂! 停下! |
[14:23] | Stop right there! | 快在那停下! |
[15:47] | Well, all righty. | 好 就是这了 |
[15:48] | Let’s see what it’ll take to get this baby to fly. | 我们来看看怎么让这家伙飞起来 |
[16:00] | Son of a bitch. | 这混蛋 |
[16:06] | His neck’s been broken. | 他的脖子断了 |
[16:07] | That’s because I broke it. | 那是我弄断的 |
[16:18] | If it’s any consolation, | 说些让你们觉得安慰的话 |
[16:19] | Widmore knew that I would kill these men. | Widmore早知道我会杀了这些人 |
[16:21] | – What are you talking about? – They were only guarding the plane for show. | – 你说什么? – 他们守着这飞机 只不过是装装样子而已 |
[16:25] | If Charles had really wanted | 如果Charles真的打算 |
[16:26] | to keep me from actually getting on board, | 阻止我登机 |
[16:29] | he wouldn’t have moved his little fences. | 他就不会撤掉防御 |
[16:30] | Well, wait. Now he wants us to leave the island? | 等等 那他现在是想让我们离开这座岛? |
[16:33] | No, Hugo. He wants to get us all in the same place | 不是的 Hugo 他是想在同一个地方同一时间 |
[16:36] | at the same time… | 抓住我们所有人… |
[16:37] | A nice, confined space we have no hope of getting out of. | 这飞机条件绝佳 空间又小 我们根本没希望逃出去 |
[16:41] | And then he wants to kill us. | 他可以把我们一网打尽 |
[16:44] | – Kill us with what? – With this. | – 用什么杀了我们? – 就用这个 |
[16:51] | 4 bricks of C4. | 4块塑胶炸弹 |
[16:54] | I found ’em in one of the overhead compartments, | 我在飞机一个行李架上发现它们的 |
[16:56] | wired to the electrical system of the plane. | 它们与飞机的电路系统相连 |
[16:59] | If we would’ve turned it on… | 如果我们打开电路… |
[17:03] | Boom. | 轰 |
[17:06] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办? |
[17:08] | We can’t be sure he didn’t put more explosives on the plane. | 我们无法确定 飞机上是否还有其它炸药 |
[17:10] | It’s not safe. If we’re gonna leave the island, | 这样登机不安全 如果我们打算离开这岛 |
[17:14] | I think we have to take the submarine. | 我想我们只能乘坐潜艇 |
[17:18] | – Well, that’s what I’ve been sayin’ all along. – Dude, wait. | – 我就说嘛 – 兄弟 等等 |
[17:22] | He’s not supposed to leave the island. | 他并不打算离开这个岛 |
[17:24] | – I mean, Alpert said… – Screw Alpert. He ain’t here. | – 我是说 Alpert是这么说的… – 去他的Alpert 他又不在这 |
[17:30] | That’s twice you’ve saved our asses. | 你救了我们两次 |
[17:33] | Guess I was wrong about you. | 我想是我误会你了 |
[17:35] | Thank you, James. | 谢谢 James |
[17:38] | That submarine is gonna be heavily defended. | 那潜艇应该有重兵把守 |
[17:40] | We’re gonna need everyone. | 只要我们都在 一切不成问题 |
[17:44] | I’ll help you, but like I said, I’m not going with you. | 我会帮你 但如我之前所说 我不会和你走的 |
[17:49] | Fair enough. | 可以 |
[17:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[18:00] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[18:02] | – I… I’m sorry that I… – That’s all right, Claire. | – 我… 我很抱歉 我… – 没关系 Claire |
[18:05] | I understand why you went with them. | 我理解你为什么跟他们一边 |
[18:10] | Hey, doc, listen up. | 喂 医生 听着 |
[18:12] | You don’t wanna leave this island, | 你不想离开这岛 |
[18:13] | that’s your own damn business. | 那是你他妈自己的事 |
[18:15] | But I’m gonna ask you for one last favor. | 但我还想要你帮最后一次忙 |
[18:18] | I don’t trust that thing one bit, | 我一点也不相信那个东西 |
[18:20] | so here’s what I need you to do. | 所以我需要你帮帮我 |
[18:21] | Once we get to the dock, | 当我们到了码头 |
[18:23] | you make sure it doesn’t get on the sub. | 你要保证那东西上不了潜艇 |
[18:26] | How am I supposed to do that? You saw what it did back there. | 我应该怎么做? 你刚刚也看到了它的能耐 |
[18:29] | Just get it in the water. I’ll take care of the rest. | 把它弄到水里去 其它的我来搞定 |
[18:44] | Mr. Locke, are you awake? | Locke先生 你醒了吗? |
[18:47] | Push the button. | 按下按钮 |
[18:51] | Mr. Locke, can you hear me? | Locke先生 你听到我说话吗? |
[18:53] | I wish you had believed me. | 我希望你能相信我的话 |
[18:59] | Excuse me? | 打扰下? |
[19:05] | Ms. Littleton? | Littleston小姐? |
[19:07] | Dr. Shephard. I… I was just looking for you. | Shephard医生 我… 我正在找你 |
[19:09] | The, um, the lawyer told me you work here. | 那个 嗯 那个律师告诉我 你在这工作 |
[19:12] | Um, c… can we talk? | 嗯 我们… 可以聊聊吗? |
[19:15] | Yes. Yes. | 当然 当然 |
[19:24] | Oh. No. I’m okay. | 噢 不用了 没事 |
[19:27] | Sorry I had to run out | 抱歉 前几天 |
[19:28] | of the… the will reading the other day, | 宣读… 遗嘱的时候 我却离场了 |
[19:30] | – but I did have an emergency and… – Oh. N… no worries. | – 因为我得做一个紧急手术 而且… – 噢 别… 别担心 |
[19:35] | Um, I know this is as awkward for you as it is for me. | 嗯 我知道你跟我一样 觉得很别扭 |
[19:40] | I never even met this man. | 我甚至从没见过那个男人 |
[19:43] | Anyway, the, uh, the lawyer gave me this. | 不管怎样吧 啊 那个律师把这个给我了 |
[19:45] | She said, uh, there’d be more stuff to come, | 她说 嗯 还有其它的东西要给我 |
[19:47] | but that my father especially wanted me to have this. | 但这是我父亲特意想要我拿着的 |
[19:52] | You know why | 你知道为什么 |
[19:53] | or what it’s supposed to mean? | 或者这是什么意思吗? |
[19:56] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[19:58] | But then… | 而且… |
[19:59] | I… I didn’t know about you, either. | 我… 我也不了解你 |
[20:05] | Our father, uh… | 我们的父亲 啊… |
[20:07] | You mind… you mind if I ask how he died? | 若果你… 不介意 我可以知道他是怎么死的吗? |
[20:13] | He was found in an alley outside a bar in Sydney. | 在悉尼某酒吧外的小巷里 有人发现他横尸在那儿 |
[20:17] | He drank himself to death. | 他是因为酗酒致死 |
[20:20] | I flew down to bring his body back, | 我飞到悉尼 把他的遗体运回来 |
[20:22] | but then, uh… the airline lost it. | 但是后来 嗯… 那趟航班把它遗失了 |
[20:26] | I just flew in from Sydney few days ago. | 我前几天刚从悉尼飞回来 |
[20:29] | When? | 什么时候? |
[20:30] | Uh, last Wednesday. | 嗯 上周三 |
[20:33] | Oceanic flight 815? | 大洋航空815? |
[20:35] | Uh… Yeah. | 啊… 是的 |
[20:44] | Do you mind if I have a look at that? | 你介意我看看那个吗? |
[20:45] | Um, sure. Go ahead. | 当然不 你看吧 |
[21:01] | I’m sorry. I… I wish I knew why he wanted you to have this. | 很抱歉 我… 我也希望我知道为什么他要你拿着这个 |
[21:07] | I… | 我… |
[21:07] | Yeah. Me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[21:10] | Well, um, it was nice seeing you again. | 那么 嗯 很高兴再见到你 |
[21:16] | Um… | 嗯… |
[21:17] | Thanks for trying to help. | 谢谢你尝试帮我 |
[21:20] | Where are you staying? | 你现在住哪? |
[21:21] | Uh, just down the road… a motel. | 啊 就在街尾的… 汽车旅馆 |
[21:24] | Why don’t you come stay with me? | 为什么不搬过来和我一起住? |
[21:27] | Stay with you? | 和你一起住? |
[21:30] | I mean, we’re… we’re strangers. | 我是说 我们… 我们还是陌生人 |
[21:33] | No, we’re not strangers. We’re… | 不 我们不是陌生人 我们… |
[21:36] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[22:02] | Just ’cause there ain’t any goons on the dock | 码头上没有守卫 |
[22:03] | doesn’t mean they ain’t on the sub. | 不能说明潜艇里也没有 |
[22:06] | We’re going in hard. Got it? | 我们有场硬仗要打 知道吗? |
[22:07] | Lapidus, Hugo, Jin, Sun… you’re with me. | Lapidus Hugo Jin Sun… 你们和我一起 |
[22:10] | The rest of you wait 30 seconds, head down the dock behind us. | 其他人等30秒 然后跟着我们向码头前进 |
[22:14] | You think you two can get our backs? | 你俩殿后 没问题吧? |
[22:20] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[22:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:27] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[23:07] | After engine room, | 先是发动机房 |
[23:08] | power the bilges. | 然后再给底舱动力 |
[23:09] | After engine room, power the bilges, please. | 请先给发动机房动力 然后是底舱 |
[23:23] | Where’s the damn captain? | 船长在哪? |
[23:31] | Put your damn hands up. | 举起手来 |
[23:35] | Nothin’ personal. | 抱歉 无关私怨 |
[23:36] | Okay, Hoss, how about you get ready to fire this thing up? | 嗯 Hoss 你来准备发动这个东西 怎样? |
[23:39] | I got it. | 我来 |
[23:45] | Let’s go. | 我们上 |
[24:06] | You sure you won’t reconsider, Jack? | 你确定你不再重新考虑下 Jack? |
[24:09] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是 我确定 |
[24:10] | Whoever told you you needed to stay | 告诉你 你得留下来的人 |
[24:12] | had no idea what they were talking about. | 根本不知道他们在说什么 |
[24:16] | John Locke told me I needed to stay. | John Locke告诉我 我得留下来 |
[24:22] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[24:24] | Kate?! | Kate啊 |
[24:39] | Aah! | 啊! |
[24:43] | Claire! | Claire啊 |
[24:44] | Let’s go now! | 我们快走! |
[25:17] | What’s going on up there? | 上面是怎么了? |
[25:19] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[25:20] | Widmore’s people shot her. | Widmore的人打中了她 |
[25:27] | Hurley… Hurley, I need a first aid kit. | Hurley… Hurley 给我急救药箱 |
[25:29] | – Who else is up there? – Claire. | – 还有谁在上面? – Claire |
[25:37] | Claire! | Claire啊 |
[25:39] | James! | James啊 |
[25:54] | Lapidus, if you can hear me… | Lapidus 如果你听到的话… |
[25:56] | Dive! Dive! | 下潜! 下潜! |
[25:57] | Let’s go! | 开动了! |
[26:07] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[26:08] | Claire! Claire, wait! Wait! Wait! | Claire! Claire 等! 等! 等! |
[26:09] | Claire! Claire. Wait! | Claire! Claire 等下! |
[26:12] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么玩意? |
[26:13] | What we came here to do… leaving. | 我们来这里就是为这个… 离开这里 |
[26:18] | – It’s all right. It’s all right. – No! | – 没事了 没事了 – 不! |
[26:20] | They’re leaving us! | 他们抛弃我们了! |
[26:21] | No, trust me. You don’t want to be on that sub. | 不 相信我 没上潜艇 你不会后悔的 |
[26:42] | – Claire? – Kate. | – Claire啊 – Kate |
[26:44] | – Claire? Where’s Claire? – She’s still up there. | – Claire? Claire在哪里? – 她还在上面呢 |
[26:46] | – No, we can’t leave without her. We can’t… – Kate. Kate. | – 不 我们不能丢下她 我们不能… – Kate呀 Kate |
[26:49] | – Is she gonna be okay? – Jack, I can’t find the first aid kit, dude. | – 她会好起来的吗? – Jack 我找不到急救药箱 兄弟 |
[26:52] | Jin… my pack. | Jin… 我的包 |
[26:54] | There might be a shirt in there I can use for pressure. | 那里或许有条衬衫什么的 我可以用它来止血 |
[26:57] | It’s okay. Just relax. Everything’s gonna be all right. | 没事的 放轻松些 一切都会好起来的 |
[27:00] | Here. Can you help her? | 给你 你可以救她吗? |
[27:02] | I think the bullet | 我想子弹 |
[27:03] | – went straight through… – What? | – 穿透了… – 穿透什么了? |
[27:24] | Dude, where’d that come from? | 哥们 那玩意哪儿来的? |
[27:27] | Locke. | Locke放的 |
[27:30] | We did exactly what he wanted. | 我们正中他的下怀 |
[27:41] | – We have to get to the surface. – What the hell? | – 我们必须到回到水面上去 – 都白忙活了? |
[27:44] | We have to get to the surface now! | 我们必须马上回到水面上去! |
[27:48] | Lapidus, take us up. | Lapidus 带我们上水面 |
[27:50] | We’re divin’! | 我们正在下潜呀! |
[27:51] | Just do it! | 照办吧! |
[27:56] | You heard him. Up! | 你听到他了吧 上去! |
[28:02] | – Dude, how’d that get on the sub? – Locke put it in my pack. | – 哥们 那个玩意是怎么到潜艇上的? – Locke把它放我包里了 |
[28:05] | Why would he do that? He wanted to come with us. | 他为什么要那样做? 他原本都想跟我们一起走的 |
[28:07] | You’re damn right he did. That’s why I shut his ass out. | 他确实想了 那就是我为什么要把他赶出去 |
[28:09] | He wanted you to shut him out. Any idea how that thing works? | 他就是想让你把他赶出去 有人知道这个东西的工作原理吗? |
[28:13] | – Can we turn it off? – This watch is jury-rigged to the battery. | – 我们可以把它关掉吗? – 这个表是与电池连接的 |
[28:15] | – The battery detonates the explosives. – How much time till we’re up, Frank? | – 电池会引爆炸弹 – 还有多久才能浮上水面 Frank? |
[28:20] | At least five minutes. | 至少还有五分钟 |
[28:22] | We ain’t got five minutes. What’s it gonna be, Sayid? | 我们没有那么多时间 接下来该怎么办 Sayid? |
[28:26] | These wires… they’re leads from the watch. | 这些线… 是从表上引出来的 |
[28:27] | If we disconnect them from the battery, | 如果我们将线从电池上切断 |
[28:28] | – technically speaking, the bomb should be inert. – “Technically”? | – 理论上讲 炸弹就会失效了 – “理论上”? |
[28:31] | Yes, but you need to pull them out simultaneously, | 是的 但是你需要同时将它们全部拉出来 |
[28:33] | – and I’m not sure… – Step aside. | – 我无法确定… – 靠边站 |
[28:36] | – No, wait. Wait. – What the hell are you doing, doc? | – 别 等下 等等 – 你这是要干什么了 医生? |
[28:40] | Nothing’s gonna happen. | 啥事也不会发生的 |
[28:42] | – What? – Don’t pull those wires out. | – 什么? – 别把那些线拽出来 |
[28:44] | We’re okay. Nothing’s gonna happen. | 没事的 一切都会好好的 |
[28:45] | If I don’t pull these wires, Locke’s gonna blow us | 如果我不扯出这些线 Locke会把我们炸到 |
[28:47] | – to kingdom come. – No, he’s not! Locke can’t kill us. | – 天国去的 – 不 他不会的 Locke不会杀掉我们的 |
[28:53] | Uh… What? | 呃… 什么? |
[28:54] | This is what he wanted. This is what he’s been waiting for. | 这就是他想要的 这就是他一直所期待的 |
[28:56] | Everything that he has done has been to get us here. | 他就是费尽心机把我们聚在这里 |
[28:59] | He wanted to get us all in the same place | 他就是想要我们 |
[29:01] | at the same time… a nice enclosed space | 聚在一起… 在一个封闭的场所 |
[29:03] | – where we had no hopes of getting out of. – I don’t understand. | – 一个我们都无法逃生的地方 – 我不明白 |
[29:06] | Locke said that he can’t leave the island without us. | Locke说过 没有我们 他无法离开这个岛 |
[29:10] | I think that he can’t leave the island | 我觉得 他的确无法离开这个岛 |
[29:12] | unless we’re all dead. | 除非我们都死了 |
[29:14] | He told me that he could kill any one of us | 他告诉过我 他可以随时杀掉 |
[29:15] | whenever he wanted, so what if he hasn’t | 我们中的任何一个人 那么到现在他还没有动手 |
[29:17] | because he’s… he’s not allowed to? | 是因为他… 他还不能这样做? |
[29:22] | What if he’s trying to get us to kill each other? | 如果他是想要我们自相残杀呢? |
[29:25] | Stay out of my way, doc. | 别挡着我 医生 |
[29:27] | Now if he wanted that thing to blow up, | 现在 如果他想要那个炸弹爆炸 |
[29:29] | – Why would he put a timer in it? Why not just throw it inside? – I don’t care. | – 那为什么还放个计时器呢? 为什么不直接把它丢进来就好了? – 我不关心这些 |
[29:32] | – Nothing is gonna happen. – It’s not your decision to make. | – 不会有事发生的 – 这事不是你说了算 |
[29:34] | – He can’t kill us! – I’m not gonna stand here and do nothing! | – 他杀不了我们! – 我是不会在这里坐以待毙的! |
[29:36] | James… | James啊… |
[29:40] | We are going to be okay. | 我们不会有事的 |
[29:43] | You just have to trust me. | 你只需要相信我就好 |
[29:50] | Sorry, doc, I don’t. | 对不起 医生 我做不到 |
[30:13] | Listen carefully. There’s a well on the main island | 仔细听着 在主岛上有口井 |
[30:15] | a half mile south from the camp we just left. | 就在我们刚刚离开的营地 往南半英里的地方 |
[30:18] | Desmond’s inside it. Locke wants him dead, | Desmond被困在里面 Locke想杀掉他 |
[30:21] | which mean you’re going to need him. Do you understand me? | 也就是说 你们有用得着他的地方 明白吗? |
[30:23] | Why are you telling me this? | 你告诉我这些干什么? |
[30:25] | Because it’s going to be you, Jack. | 因为下一个就轮到你了 Jack |
[30:30] | Sayid! | Sayid啊 |
[31:03] | Oh, hell. | 喔 天呐 |
[31:05] | Uhh! | 呃! |
[31:26] | – Are you okay? – What happened? Did Sayid just… | – 你还好吗? – 发生什么事了? Sayid刚才有没有… |
[31:29] | Help! | 救命呀! |
[31:32] | – Sun! – Help! | – Sun! – 救命呀! |
[31:33] | Wait! | 等下! |
[31:39] | – Hold on. I’ll get you out. – Jin! | – 坚持下 我会把你救出来的 – Jin! |
[31:41] | No! | 不! |
[31:42] | – Sawyer! I need help! – Jin! | – Sawyer! 我需要帮助! – Jin! |
[31:46] | Hurley! | Hurley啊 |
[31:48] | Hurley! | Hurley啊 |
[31:49] | You gotta take Kate outta here. | 你带Kate离开这里 |
[31:51] | – What about everybody else? – I’ll take care of them! | – 那其他人怎么办? – 我会照顾他们的! |
[31:57] | I have to go after sayid! | 我必须找到Sayid! |
[31:58] | There is no Sayid! | 再没有Sayid了! |
[32:02] | Listen to me. Take this tank | 听我说 带着这个氧气瓶 |
[32:04] | and buddy-breathe and swim out where the blast hole, okay? | 你俩换着用 游到爆裂口那里去 行吗? |
[32:07] | Hurley, you can do this, okay? | Hurley 你能做到的 对吧? |
[32:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:12] | Go. | 走 |
[32:19] | Doc! | 医生! |
[32:39] | On three. | 数三下 |
[32:40] | One… Two… Three. | 一… 二… 三 |
[32:54] | Sawyer! | Sawyer啊 |
[32:56] | Jack! | Jack啊 |
[33:00] | Sawyer! | Sawyer啊 |
[33:02] | Sawyer! | Sawyer啊 |
[33:05] | Sawyer. | Sawyer啊 |
[33:12] | Jin… | Jin啊 |
[33:13] | Go. | 走呀 |
[33:15] | – No. – Save yourself. | – 不 – 救你自己就好 |
[33:17] | I’m going to get you out of here. | 我一定会把你救出去的 |
[33:23] | Go. Go. I’ll get her free. | 走吧 走吧 我自己可以搞定的 |
[33:25] | No. We can do this! | 不 我们一起来! |
[33:27] | Just go! Save sawyer. | 走吧! 救救Sawyer |
[33:38] | Jin! | Jin啊 |
[33:40] | Take this. I can get him out without it. | 拿着这个 没有这个 我也能把他救出去 |
[33:43] | No, you can’t, Jack. | 不 你需要它的 Jack |
[33:50] | Just go. | 赶快走吧 |
[33:52] | Go. | 走 |
[34:09] | Uhh! | 呃! |
[34:55] | Jin. | Jin啊 |
[34:58] | You have to go. | 再不走 就来不及了 |
[35:00] | No, I can do this. | 不 我能救你的 |
[35:02] | No. No, you can’t. | 不 不 你救不了 |
[35:04] | Please go. | 走吧 |
[35:08] | I won’t leave you. | 我是不会离开你的 |
[35:28] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会救你出来的 |
[35:31] | Go. | 走呀 |
[35:34] | Go. Please. | 走啊 求你了 |
[35:39] | Go! | 走啊! |
[35:57] | I love you, Sun. | 我爱你 Sun |
[36:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:10] | Is somebody meeting you, Mr. Locke? | 会有人来接你吧 Locke先生? |
[37:11] | Yes,my fiancee Helen. | 对 我的未婚妻Helen会来 |
[37:14] | She’s, uh… | 她 呃… |
[37:17] | probably stuck in traffic. | 可能遇上交通堵塞了 |
[37:19] | Hey, I’ll take it from here. | 嘿 你可以回去了 |
[37:21] | You know, I’m pretty good at this. | 你知道的 我对这个很拿手 |
[37:22] | – Well, best of luck to you, sir. – Thank you. See ya. | – 嗯 祝你好运 先生 – 谢谢 再见 |
[37:26] | Mr. Locke. | Locke先生 |
[37:29] | I’m glad I caught ya. | 很高兴我没错过你出院 |
[37:31] | I hadn’t have a chance to say good-bye yet. | 之前都没机会跟你说再见 |
[37:33] | Well, good-bye. | 嗯 拜拜 |
[37:36] | And thanks again, Dr. Shephard. | 再次感谢你 Shephard医生 |
[37:45] | I went to see your father. | 我去看你父亲了 |
[37:50] | W… what? | 什… 什么? |
[37:51] | When you didn’t want the surgery, | 当你拒绝做手术的时候 |
[37:53] | I felt like I had to understand why, and, uh, you know, | 我感觉我应该去寻找问题根源 |
[37:55] | I thought that if I could find out why you’re in this chair, | 我想 如果我能弄清楚你因何会坐上轮椅 |
[37:58] | – that maybe… – I was in a plane crash. | – 那也许就… – 我是因为坠机 才坐上轮椅的 |
[38:04] | I had had my… my private pilot’s license for a week, | 我拿到… 私人飞行员执照大概一周后 |
[38:09] | and, uh, I begged my father to be my first official passenger. | 嗯 我恳求我父亲当我第一个正式乘客 |
[38:15] | He was terrified of flying. | 他有飞行恐惧症 |
[38:19] | But I looked him right in the eye | 但是我看着他的眼睛 |
[38:20] | and I told him he could trust me. | 告诉他说 我能行的 |
[38:25] | And we barely got off the ground. | 可我们只不过刚离开地面 |
[38:27] | I… I still don’t re… | 我… 我仍然记不起… |
[38:31] | I don’t remember what I did wrong, | 我记不得我做错了什么 |
[38:34] | but it was my fault. It was my fault | 但是那是我的错 都是我的错 |
[38:36] | that this man who I loved more than anything | 这个我深爱至极的男人 |
[38:39] | will never walk or… talk or… | 将再也无法行走… 或是说话… |
[38:50] | you know, the first time you and I met, um, | 你知道的 我跟你第一次见面的时候 |
[38:53] | back at the… at the airport… | 在机场… 的后面… |
[38:57] | you told me that my father was gone, | 你告诉我 我的父亲已经永离尘世了 |
[38:59] | and, uh, | 说实话 呃 |
[39:01] | it hurt to hear that, but I knew you were right. | 听到那我很伤心 但我知道你是对的 |
[39:07] | Your father’s gone, too, Mr. Locke. | 你的父亲也已经无力回天了 Locke先生 |
[39:08] | – Uh, no, no, he’s not. – Yes, he… he is, | – 不 不 他不会的 – 嗯 他… 他的情况的确如此 |
[39:10] | and you can punish yourself as much as you want, | 无论你再怎么自责 |
[39:12] | and that’s never gonna bring him back. | 也不能让他回到从前 |
[39:17] | What happened, happened, | 事已至此了 |
[39:19] | and… | 那么… |
[39:21] | you can let it go. | 你别再纠结过往了 |
[39:24] | What makes you think letting go is so easy? | 别再纠结过往 你怎会以为如此简单? |
[39:28] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[39:30] | In fact, I don’t really know how to do it myself. | 事实上 我也不知该怎么做 真的 |
[39:37] | And that’s why I was hoping that… | 这就是我为什么希望… |
[39:41] | maybe you could go first. | 也许你可以给我做个榜样 |
[39:52] | Good-bye, Dr. Shephard. | 再见了 Shephard医生 |
[40:02] | I can help you, John. | John 我能帮你的 |
[40:06] | I wish you believed me. | 我希望你相信我 |
[40:45] | Jack. | Jack啊 |
[40:51] | I couldn’t find you. | 我以为找不到你了 |
[40:52] | I couldn’t find you. | 我以为找不到你了 |
[40:56] | – Is he okay? – He got hit in the head pretty hard, | – 他还好吧? – 他的头部受到强烈撞击 |
[40:59] | but he’s breathing. | 但是他还活着 |
[41:03] | What about Jin and Sun? | Jin和Sun怎么样了? |
[42:00] | It sunk. | 它沉下去了 |
[42:02] | What, t… the submarine? | 什么 那个… 潜艇? |
[42:06] | But… they… they were all on it. | 但是… 他们… 他们全都在上面 |
[42:08] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[42:10] | – What they’re… they’re all dead? – Not all of them. | – 他们… 他们都死了吗? – 不是所有的人 |
[42:20] | Wait. W… where you going? | 等等 你… 你去哪? |