时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Son of a bitch. | 臭丫头 |
[00:30] | We’re gonna get you to the hospital. Mr. Locke? | 我们马上送你去医院 Locke先生? |
[00:33] | Mr. Locke? | Locke先生? |
[00:34] | You found what they were hiding in the submarine? | 你弄清楚 他们藏在潜水艇上的东西了? |
[00:36] | I most certainly did. | 一清二楚 |
[00:45] | Aah! | 啊! |
[00:47] | – Hello, Hugo. – We have to talk to you. | – 你好 Hugo – 我们得跟你谈谈 |
[00:50] | “We”? | “我们”? |
[00:51] | Okay, guys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[00:52] | Come on out. | 出来吧 |
[01:08] | Hello, Jack. | 你好 Jack |
[01:11] | I was hoping you’d come. | 我正等着你呢 |
[01:20] | I think we have some catching up to do. | 我想 我们得好好叙叙旧呢 |
[01:32] | Hurley… | Hurley啊… |
[01:34] | This was your idea. | 来见他是你的主意 |
[01:36] | You all right with me talking with him alone? | 我跟他谈谈 没事吧? |
[01:41] | It’s all you, dude. | 自己当心 伙计 |
[01:44] | All right, let’s catch up. | 走吧 去谈吧 |
[02:05] | You look just like him. | 你这模样真像他 |
[02:07] | Does it bother you? | 没给你造成困扰吧? |
[02:09] | No, what bothers me is | 不 让我困扰的是 |
[02:10] | – I don’t have any idea what the hell you are. – Sure you do. | – 我根本不晓得你是什么东西 – 这倒是 |
[02:20] | Why John Locke? | 为什么挑John Locke? |
[02:23] | Because he was stupid enough to believe | 因为他笨得相信 |
[02:25] | that he’d been brought here for a reason, | 自己是基于某个理由 而到这儿来的 |
[02:27] | because he pursued that belief until it got him killed, | 因为他对此始终坚信不疑 直到因此身亡 |
[02:31] | and because you were kind enough | 还因为你的善良 |
[02:32] | to bring his body back here in a nice wooden box. | 用一具精致木棺 将他的遗体运载来此 |
[02:37] | He had to be dead before you could look like him. | 还因为你要扮成他 所以他必须得死吧 |
[02:39] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:45] | Who else have you looked like? | 你还想扮成谁? |
[02:48] | Jack, what do you really want to ask me? | Jack 你到底想问我什么? |
[02:52] | The third day we were here, I saw… | 我们到这儿来的第三天 我看见… |
[02:56] | I chased my father through the jungle… | 我在林间追逐我爸… |
[02:57] | My… my dead father. | 我… 已故的父亲 |
[03:02] | Was that you? | 他也是你扮成的? |
[03:05] | Yes, that was me. | 没错 是我 |
[03:13] | Why? | 为什么? |
[03:14] | You needed to find water. | 你需要找到水源 |
[03:19] | This may be hard for you to believe, Jack, | 可能说出来你不信 Jack |
[03:21] | but all I’ve ever been interested in is helping you. | 但我所做的一切都是为了帮你 |
[03:25] | Help me? | 帮我? |
[03:27] | To do what? | 干嘛? |
[03:29] | Leave. | 离开这里 |
[03:31] | But because Jacob chose you, | 因为Jacob选了你 |
[03:33] | you were trapped on this island before you even got here. | 所以在你没来之前 你就已经注定要受困此岛 |
[03:40] | But now Jacob’s dead. | 但现在 Jacob死了 |
[03:43] | We don’t have to be trapped anymore. | 我们再也不用被困在这儿了 |
[03:44] | We can get on an airplane and fly away anytime we want to. | 我们可以登上飞机 想走就走 |
[03:49] | And if we can just fly away whenever we want, | 如果我们真的想走就能走 |
[03:51] | why are you still here? | 那你为何还在这里? |
[03:53] | Because it has to be all of us. | 因为我得找齐所有人 |
[04:02] | What? | 怎么了? |
[04:05] | John Locke was the only one of us | 我们当中 John Locke是唯一一个 |
[04:06] | that ever believed in this place. | 对该地抱有信仰的人 |
[04:08] | He did everything he could | 他竭尽全力 |
[04:09] | to keep us from leaving this island. | 阻止我们离岛 |
[04:11] | John Locke was not a believer, Jack. | John Locke可不是个信徒 Jack |
[04:16] | He was a sucker. | 他不过是个傻瓜 |
[04:22] | Sinus tach at 130, B.P. dropping. | 心率过速 当前值为130 血压持续降低 |
[04:24] | Last read was 62 over 30, | 最新数据62/30 |
[04:27] | – Possibly due to internal bleeding. – Any signs of neurological damage? | – 可能由内出血造成 – 神经可有受损迹象? |
[04:30] | No response in lower reflexes. | 下半身无反应 |
[04:32] | – That’s because he’s a paraplegic. – You know this man? | – 因为他下半身瘫痪了 – 你认识他? |
[04:34] | Yes. He’s a substitute teacher at my school. His name is… | 嗯 他是我们学校的代课老师 他姓… |
[04:37] | Locke. Mr. Locke. I don’t know his first name. | Locke 我们都称他Locke先生 我不知道他的名字 |
[04:40] | But he uses a wheelchair. Where is it? | 但他有轮椅的 轮椅哪儿去了? |
[04:41] | Smashed to pieces, that thing probably saved his life. | 早变成碎片了 搞不好是轮椅救了他一命 |
[04:44] | I saw the man that did this, the… the hit-and-run driver. | 我看到了肇事者 就是那个逃逸司机 |
[04:46] | – He… he was at our school. – When we get to the hospital, you can talk to the cops. | – 他… 他到过我们学校门口 – 等到了医院 你可以把这些告诉警察 |
[04:49] | – But do you know anyone we can contact for him? – I have no idea. Like I said, I barely know him. | – 你知道 这事我们该通知谁吗? – 我不知道 我之前就说过 我跟他不是很熟 |
[04:53] | – Helen. – What did you say? | – Helen – 你说什么? |
[04:56] | Helen Norwood. | 通知Helen Norwood |
[04:59] | I was… gonna marry her. | 我本来打算… 娶她的 |
[05:03] | Well… | 呃… |
[05:05] | You’re still gonna marry her | 你照样可以娶她啊 |
[05:06] | ‘Cause you’re gonna be okay, Mr. Locke. | 因为你会好起来的 Locke先生 |
[05:08] | John. | 叫我John |
[05:10] | My name is John. | 我的名字叫John |
[05:14] | Blunt force trauma victim, late 40s male, | 钝击外伤患者 男性 年近50 |
[05:15] | – He needs a C.T. Scan. – We got a gunshot wound here. Female. | – 他需要做CT扫描 – 枪伤患者 女性 |
[05:18] | – Entry wound… upper right quadrant. – Baby! Baby! | – 射入伤… 伤口位于右上腹 – 孩子! 孩子! |
[05:21] | Yes, sir. I understand. She’s pregnant. | 嗯 先生 我明白的 她怀孕了 |
[05:22] | – We’re gonna take good care of her. – Baby! | – 我们会照顾好她的 – 孩子! |
[05:23] | – 500 lost CC’S. External blood loss. – Baby! | – 有外出血现象 失血量500cc – 孩子! |
[05:26] | We’re gonna do everything we can. | 我们会尽力救治的 |
[05:51] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[05:54] | You can come out. | 出来吧 |
[06:03] | You following us, Claire? | 你一直在跟踪我们 Claire? |
[06:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:07] | Why? | 为什么? |
[06:09] | ‘Cause he’s my brother. | 因为他是我哥哥 |
[06:18] | Looks like you two have a lot of catching up to do. | 看来 你们有很多话要说啊 |
[06:20] | I’ll leave you to it. | 我不打扰你们了 |
[06:28] | Claire, I’m… I’m so sorry th… | Claire 对… 对不起… |
[06:30] | Did he tell you? | 他告诉你了吗? |
[06:32] | That he was the one pretending to be our father? | 他就是那个假装我们父亲的人? |
[06:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:37] | Yeah, he told me. | 是的 他告诉我了 |
[06:42] | You know, I pretty much gave up hoping | 我几乎已经不指望 |
[06:45] | that you’d ever come back. | 你会回来了 |
[06:47] | Now that you’re here… | 既然你来了… |
[06:49] | It’s…it’s good to see you, Jack. | 很… 很高兴见到你 Jack |
[06:56] | Yeah, it’s good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[06:59] | You know, I… I never really had much in the way of family, | 我… 我从来没有感受过家庭的温存 |
[07:01] | So it… really means a lot that you’re coming with us. | 所以… 你能和我们在一起 这意义非同一般 |
[07:09] | Actually, I haven’t… I haven’t decided if I’m coming with you. | 其实 我还… 拿不定主意 要不要和你们在一起 |
[07:14] | Yeah, you have. | 不 你已经决定了 |
[07:17] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[07:19] | You decided the moment you let him talk to you, | 你让他和你说话的时候 就已经决定好了 |
[07:22] | Just like the rest of us. | 就和我们一样 |
[07:24] | So, yeah, | 就这么回事 |
[07:26] | Whether you like it or not, | 无论你喜不喜欢 |
[07:28] | you’re with him now. | 你现在都和他在一起了 |
[07:51] | He’s got a submarine? | 他有一艘潜艇? |
[07:53] | Keep your voice down, damn it. | 小声点 该死的 |
[07:54] | Yeah, Widmore’s got a sub. | 没错 Widmore有一艘潜艇 |
[07:57] | – We’re using it to get off this rock. – Are we gonna tell Sun? | – 我们可以用它来离开这个岛 – 要告诉Sun吗? |
[08:02] | Kate’s telling her now. | Kate正在和她说 |
[08:04] | I thought we might want to avoid huddles. | 我觉得我们要避免乱成一团 |
[08:06] | What about Sayid? | 那Sayid呢? |
[08:09] | Sayid ain’t invited. He’s gone over to the dark side. | 没算上Sayid 他变坏了 |
[08:12] | Yeah, but you can always bring people back from the dark side. | 没错 但你总能让别人弃恶从善 |
[08:15] | – I mean, Anakin… – Who the hell’s Anakin? | – 我是说 Anakin… – Anakin是谁? |
[08:17] | Look, just keep your mouth shut. Don’t say nothin’ to no one. | 听着 闭上你的嘴 对其他人要只字不提 |
[08:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:24] | Hey, Claire. | 嘿 Claire |
[08:26] | Hey, Hurley. | 嘿 Hurley |
[08:27] | You look great. | 你气色不错哦 |
[08:45] | It’s so nice to have everyone back together again. | 大家又重新聚在一起了 真是太棒了 |
[08:59] | Want an apple? | 想吃苹果吗? |
[09:03] | Hey, Schaub, I’m the one who brought her in. | 嘿 Schaub 是我带她来这儿的 |
[09:05] | Wanna give us a minute? | 能让我们单独待会儿吗? |
[09:17] | Katherine Anne Austen.Wanted for arson, | Katherine Anne Austen因纵火 |
[09:21] | assault on a federal officer, | 和袭击联邦官员 |
[09:24] | murder in the first degree. | 以一级谋杀罪被通缉 |
[09:29] | Funny. You don’t strike me as the murdering kind. | 真有意思 你打我的样子 可不像是一个谋杀犯啊 |
[09:32] | That’s because I’m not. | 那是因为我不是啊 |
[09:35] | You be sure and mention that to Feds when they get here. | 等联邦干探来的时候 你可以把这话告诉他们 |
[09:39] | There something you wanted? | 你到底想干嘛? |
[09:43] | You remember me? From the airport? | 还记得我吗? 在机场的时候? |
[09:47] | We were on the same flight from Sydney. | 我们坐的同一个从悉尼回来的航班 |
[09:49] | Yeah, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[09:53] | Well, don’t you think it’s weird… | 你不觉得这有点奇怪吗… |
[09:56] | You and me being on the same flight, | 你和我坐的同一个航班 |
[09:57] | having that little meet-up in the elevator? | 又在电梯里偶遇? |
[10:00] | And a week later… boom. | 一周后… 砰 |
[10:01] | Of all the cars in Los Angeles, you smash into mine. | 洛杉矶有那么多汽车 你偏偏撞到了我的车 |
[10:06] | Almost like someone’s trying to put us together. | 就像有人要把我们拴在一块儿 |
[10:09] | Are you hitting on me? | 你在跟我搭讪吗? |
[10:12] | It’d never work, sweetheart. | 没可能的 宝贝 |
[10:13] | – I’m a cop. You’re a murderer… – I already told you. I’m not a murderer. | – 我是个警察 你是个杀人犯… – 我跟你说过了 我不是杀人犯 |
[10:16] | Yeah, well, I’m still a cop. | 好吧 但我还是警察啊 |
[10:18] | So why didn’t you arrest me? | 那你为什么不抓我呢? |
[10:23] | I did arrest you. | 我已经抓住你了 |
[10:24] | No, in L.A.X., the elevator. | 不 在洛杉矶国际机场的电梯里 |
[10:28] | You saw I was wearing handcuffs. | 你看见我带着手铐 |
[10:30] | I didn’t see any handcuffs. | 我没看到有什么手铐啊 |
[10:34] | All I saw was | 我只看到了 |
[10:35] | a pretty lady who needed the door held open for her. | 一个想要人帮忙开门的美女 |
[10:38] | You know what I think? | 你知道我在想什么吗? |
[10:40] | I think you let me go because you went to Australia, | 我觉得你放了我 是因为你去过澳大利亚 |
[10:43] | and you didn’t want anyone to know you were there. | 但你又不想让别人知道你去了那儿 |
[10:49] | Should I tell that to the Feds when they get here? | 当联邦干探来的时候 我该把这告诉他们吗? |
[10:58] | – Oh, I like you. – Oh. | – 哦 我喜欢你 – 哦 |
[11:00] | Jim. Got a live one. Come on. | Jim 抓到了一个活的 快点 |
[11:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:05] | Duty calls. | 有任务 |
[11:09] | We caught a multiple homicide at a restaurant. | 有家饭店发生了一桩多人凶杀案 我们正介入调查中 |
[11:11] | Victims were a lowlife named Keamy | 死者是一名叫Keamy的歹徒 |
[11:13] | and three goons on his payroll. | 还有他三名手下 |
[11:15] | Korean female G.S.W. at the scene, | 现场有一名韩国女子中弹 |
[11:17] | and her boyfriend witnessed it, but he doesn’t speak English. | 她的男友目击了一切 但他不会说英语 |
[11:20] | Any suspects? | 有嫌疑人的消息吗? |
[11:21] | Yeah, an A.T.M. surveillance camera | 是的 一台ATM机上的探头 |
[11:23] | grabbed this jaboney fleeing the scene. | 拍到了这个家伙逃离现场的画面 |
[11:26] | All righty. Put a name to that face. | 很好 查一下这个人叫什么 |
[11:30] | That’s our bad guy. | 那就是我们要抓的人 |
[11:44] | He’s different now. | 他变了 |
[11:48] | Guess we’re all different now. | 我想我们都变了 |
[11:58] | So what did Locke say to you? | Locke跟你说了什么? |
[12:00] | He said that he wants to leave, | 他说他想要离开这儿 |
[12:03] | and we all have to go together. | 而且我们必须一起走 |
[12:05] | – And do you believe him? – I’m not sure yet. | – 你相信他吗? – 我不知道 |
[12:10] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[12:12] | Stop right there. | 不许动 |
[12:14] | Where’s the man in charge? | 管事的人呢? |
[12:16] | Who’s she? | 她是谁? |
[12:17] | That’s Widmore’s Number Two. | 她是Widmore的副手 |
[12:27] | What can I do for ya? | 有什么可以帮忙的吗? |
[12:29] | You took something from us, and we want it back. | 你从我们这儿拿了点东西 我们想要回来 |
[12:34] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 对不起 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[12:40] | It’s Okay. | 稍安勿躁 |
[12:44] | – Do you have a fix on my position? – Roger that. | – 确定我的位置了吗? – 定位完毕 |
[12:48] | Show them what we’re capable of. | 让他们看看我们的本事 |
[13:05] | You have until nightfall to return what you took. | 傍晚之前 把你拿走的东西还回来 |
[13:08] | or next time, we won’t miss. | 否则 下次射中的就是你们了 |
[13:16] | Call me when you’re ready for us to pick him up. | 准备好让我们来接他的时候 给我打电话 |
[13:35] | Well… | 那么… |
[13:38] | Here we go. | 我们开干吧 |
[13:55] | Uh, hi. I have an appointment | 嗯 嗨 我和西太平洋收养局 |
[13:57] | with the Western Pacific Adoption Agency. | 有个预约 |
[13:59] | 15th floor. And sign in, please. | 在十五楼 请先签字登记 |
[14:02] | Sure. | 好的 |
[14:05] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[14:07] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[14:08] | Uh, we met at the airport… the, uh, the baggage claim. | 嗯 我们在机场见过吗… 在 嗯 行李领取处 |
[14:11] | Oh, yeah. Hi. | 哦 对 嗨 |
[14:13] | Hi. I’m Desmond. Desmond Hume. | 嗨 我是Desmond 全名是Desmond Hume |
[14:15] | Um, I never got your name. Uh… | 嗯 我还不知道你的名字 嗯… |
[14:17] | “Claire Littleton.” | “Claire Littleton”啊 |
[14:19] | So… so how you doin’? | 嗯… 你最近怎么样? |
[14:21] | Um, I’m okay. Better now. I actually had a bit of a scare. | 嗯 我很好 现在好多了 之前略有受惊 |
[14:24] | – Ended up in the hospital. – Oh, no. I’m sorry. Are you… | – 结果进了医院 – 哦 不 抱歉一问 你… |
[14:27] | Oh, no. It’s all good now, so… | 哦 不 现在都没事了 所以… |
[14:29] | Oh, by the way, uh, you were right. | 哦 顺便说一句 嗯 你猜对了 |
[14:33] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[14:36] | I have a nose for these things. | 我对这方面的感觉异常灵敏 |
[14:39] | Look, um… | 我说 嗯… |
[14:40] | Excuse me if this sounds a bit personal, but, um, | 抱歉 我想问一个私人点的问题 嗯 |
[14:44] | I couldn’t help noticing | 我无意间发现 |
[14:45] | you’re going to an adoption agency… alone. | 你要去收养局… 而且独自一人去 |
[14:49] | Uh… Yeah. You’re right. It is personal. | 嗯… 对 你说得对 这是个私人问题 |
[14:51] | No, I just meant you should have some… some legal representation. | 不 我是说 你应该找个… 代表律师 |
[14:55] | What, are you a lawyer? | 什么 你是律师? |
[14:56] | No. No. | 不 不是 |
[14:57] | But, uh, it just so happens that I’m on my way to see one. | 但是 嗯 我正好要去见一位律师 |
[15:00] | You know, adoption contracts are complicated. | 你知道 收养合同很麻烦 |
[15:05] | And you should be careful | 你该留神点儿 |
[15:06] | because you could find yourself in a situation | 因为你可能会陷入麻烦 |
[15:08] | that’s irreversible. | 而且永无宁日 |
[15:10] | Yeah, I… I don’t have money for a lawyer. | 问题是 我… 我没钱请律师 |
[15:20] | What floor? | 到几楼? |
[15:22] | Um… I’m… I’m going to 15 as well. | 嗯… 我… 我也要去十五喽 |
[15:27] | Look, this, um, this attorney I’m seeing… she’s excellent. | 听我说 这位 嗯 我要见的这位律师… 她很出色 |
[15:30] | Uh, you know, plus, she owes me a favor. | 嗯 还有 她欠我一个人情 |
[15:33] | So… | 所以… |
[15:34] | Why don’t you just come and meet her? | 你为什么不去见见她呢? |
[15:36] | You know, I think she could really help you. | 况且 我觉得她能给你实际帮助 |
[15:40] | Look, I promise you, | 我保证 |
[15:41] | It won’t cost you a cent. | 不花你一分钱 |
[15:44] | Please. | 拜托 |
[15:46] | It’d be my absolute pleasure. | 能帮到你的话 我万分高兴 |
[15:52] | Uh, sure. | 嗯 好吧 |
[15:55] | Great. This way. | 太好了 这边请 |
[16:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:04] | Hi. Uh, Desmond Hume to see Ms. Verdansky, please. | 嗨 嗯 我是Desmond Hume 来见Verdansky女士 麻烦你 |
[16:09] | Oh, yes. Mr. Hume. She’s expecting you. | 哦 是的 Hume先生 她在等你 |
[16:11] | – Have a seat. – Great. | – 请坐 – 好 |
[16:13] | Hey, um… Thank you. | 嗨 嗯… 谢谢 |
[16:15] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:18] | Desmond! | Desmond啊 |
[16:19] | Ah, Ilana. | 啊 Ilana |
[16:22] | Uh, Claire, this is Ilana. | 嗯 Claire 这位是Ilana |
[16:24] | Ilana, I’d like you to meet a friend of mine, | Ilana 这位是我的朋友 |
[16:25] | – Claire littleton. – Um… | – Claire littleton – 呃… |
[16:29] | I was hoping you’d be able to help her. | 我真希望你能够帮助她 |
[16:34] | I’m sorry. | 冒昧问下 |
[16:36] | Claire Littleton from Australia? | 你叫Claire Littleton 从澳大利亚来? |
[16:38] | Um, do I know you? | 呃 我们认识吗? |
[16:40] | No, but this is quite a coincidence. | 不 但这是个巧合 |
[16:43] | We’ve been looking for you. | 我们一直都在找你呢 |
[16:47] | Desmond, do you mind if I speak with Ms. Littleton alone | Desmond 可以让我和Littleton女士单独 |
[16:50] | for a few minutes? | 聊几分钟吗? |
[16:52] | No. Absolutely fine. Go right ahead. | 当然 没问题的 去聊吧 |
[17:06] | Listen up, everyone. | 大家听着 |
[17:08] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[17:09] | What’s going on? | 出什么事儿了? |
[17:12] | People are trying to kill us again. | 那些人又想要杀我们 |
[17:14] | All this is happening a bit sooner than I’d expected, | 这事出乎我意料之外 |
[17:18] | but these people have forced our hand, | 这些人胁迫我们 |
[17:20] | claiming we stole something from them, | 口口声声说 我们偷了他们的东西 |
[17:22] | trying to provoke us into a confrontation. | 想要挑事 |
[17:24] | Well, if that’s what they want, that’s what they’ll get. | 如果他们想打 那我们就打 |
[17:27] | Gather your things. | 拿上你们的东西 |
[17:29] | We’re going to the other island and we’re getting on that plane. | 我们要到另一个岛去 然后登上那架飞机 |
[17:32] | James, I need your help with something. | James 我需要你帮我点忙 |
[17:36] | There’s a boat moored | 有艘船停在 |
[17:37] | just a few hours down the shore from here. | 离这数小时路程外的海岸边 |
[17:39] | I want you to get it and meet the rest of us | 我要你去弄来 然后跟我们 |
[17:41] | on the other side of these bluffs. | 在断崖的另一头会合 |
[17:44] | We’ll all sail over to the other island together. | 我们大家一起划船去另一个岛 |
[17:46] | – Can you do that, James? – How come we’re not all heading for it together? | – 你能办到吗 James? – 为什么我们不一起去弄船? |
[17:50] | The bigger the group, the slower it moves. | 人越多 办起事来越麻烦 |
[17:52] | – All right. I could use another pair of hands. – Take whoever you want. | – 好吧 我需要个帮手 – 随你挑 |
[17:56] | How about it, Freckles? Know anything about sailing? | 怎么样 雀斑女? 你知道怎么划桨吗? |
[17:59] | I know enough. | 知道 |
[18:00] | Good. We’ll be waitin’ for ya. Sayid, you got a minute? | 好的 我们等着你们 Sayid 你有空吗? |
[18:15] | Can you give me a hand with somethin’? | 能帮我个忙吗? |
[18:22] | Listen up, ’cause I’m only gonna say this once. | 听着 我只说一遍 |
[18:25] | We’re not going to that rendezvous point | 我们不到集合地点去接Locke |
[18:26] | to pick up Locke. I got a deal with Widmore. | 我和Widmore做了个交易 |
[18:29] | What kind of deal? | 是什么交易? |
[18:30] | Just listen. First chance you get, | 听我说 只要一有机会 |
[18:33] | You double back, hoof it to this spot. | 你就折回来 到这个地点 |
[18:35] | There’s an old dock. | 这儿有一个废弃的码头 |
[18:36] | Grab Hugo, Sun and Lapidus. Kate and I will meet you there. | 拽上Hugo Sun 和Lapidus Kate和我会在那儿跟你们会合 |
[18:39] | What about Sayid and Claire? | 那Sayid和Claire呢? |
[18:41] | Sayid’s a zombie and Claire’s nuts. | Sayid就是个傀儡 Claire疯疯癫癫的 |
[18:43] | She gave up her ticket when she tried to kill kate, | 从她想杀Kate的那一刻起 飞机上就没她的位置了 |
[18:45] | and I ain’t gonna let that happen again. | 而且我不会再让她有机会对Kate下手了 |
[18:50] | That’s Hugo, Sun and the pilot. Only them. Understand? | 叫上Hugo Sun 和那个飞行员 只有这些人 明白吗? |
[18:53] | But how am I supposed to get us away from… from Locke? | 但是我怎么带大家从… 从Locke的眼皮底下离开? |
[18:56] | You figure it out. | 你自己想办法 |
[19:04] | Ready to roll? | 准备开路了吗? |
[19:05] | – What was that all about? – Guy talk. | – 刚才那是怎么回事? – 男人间的对话 |
[19:14] | I need you to go out to where I’ve got Desmond. | 我要你去我处理Desmond的地方 |
[19:18] | I thought you weren’t going to give him back. | 我以为你不打算让他活着回来了 |
[19:20] | I’m not. | 我的确有这打算 |
[19:22] | You’re gonna kill him. | 我要你去杀了他 |
[19:25] | And that’s not gonna be a problem, is it, Sayid? | 这不会有什么问题的 对吧 Sayid? |
[19:27] | You do still want what you asked me for, right? | 你仍想要我做成那件答应你的事 对吗? |
[19:33] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我想 |
[19:36] | Then go do what I said. | 那就按我说的做 |
[20:14] | If you’re gonna shoot me in cold blood, brother… | 如果你要冷血地把我干掉 兄弟… |
[20:20] | I think I have a right to know | 我觉得我有权知道 |
[20:21] | what you’re gettin’ in exchange for it. | 你能得到什么 |
[20:24] | He told me I could get something back I lost. | 他告诉我 我可以找回我失去的一些东西 |
[20:28] | And what did you lose? | 那你失去了什么? |
[20:31] | The woman I loved. | 我爱的女人 |
[20:38] | And where is she now? | 她现在在哪儿? |
[20:42] | Dead. | 她死了 |
[20:46] | And what makes you think Locke can bring her back? | 你凭什么觉得Locke可以把她带回来? |
[20:49] | I died… | 我死过一次… |
[20:51] | And he brought me back. | 他把我救活了 |
[21:01] | So what will you tell her? | 那你怎么对她说? |
[21:04] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[21:10] | This woman… | 这个女人… |
[21:12] | when she asks you what you did to be with her again… | 当她问你 你是怎么才和她重聚的… |
[21:20] | what will you tell her? | 你怎么对她说? |
[21:37] | Sayid. | Sayid啊 |
[21:40] | What’s going on? | 出什么事儿了? |
[21:42] | Everything will be okay for you now. | 现在你一身轻松了 |
[21:45] | I took care of it. | 我处理好了 |
[21:47] | What do you mean? Where are you going? | 你什么意思? 你去哪儿? |
[21:49] | I have to leave. | 我得走了 |
[21:52] | Did you hurt someone? | 你伤人了吗? |
[21:55] | Nadia, I’m leaving, | Nadia 我要走了 |
[21:57] | and I’m never going to be able to come back again. | 我永远也不能再回来了 |
[22:05] | What did you do, Sayid? | 你干了什么 Sayid? |
[22:07] | Stall them. | 拖住他们 |
[22:16] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[22:17] | L.A.P.D. | 洛杉矶警察局 |
[22:19] | May I see some identification? | 我能看看证件吗? |
[22:22] | Can you open the door, please? | 请你把门打开 可以吗? |
[22:28] | Mrs. Jarrah, I’m detective Straume. | Jarrah夫人 我是Straume探员 |
[22:31] | I need to ask you some questions. | 我要问你几个问题 |
[22:33] | You have a few minutes? | 你有时间吗? |
[22:46] | That’s good. Stay down. | 好的 趴下 |
[22:49] | Sayid Jarrah? | Sayid Jarrah啊? |
[22:55] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[23:01] | There she blows. | 船被吹到那儿了 |
[23:08] | You ready to get wet? | 准备好沾水了吗? |
[23:11] | Oh. | 哦 |
[23:12] | You sure this is a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗? |
[23:14] | You see a bridge? | 你看见桥了吗? |
[23:16] | – Going back to get Locke. – Of course not. | – 回去接Locke – 当然不是 |
[23:18] | It’s a terrible idea, which is why we ain’t doing it. | 这是个烂点子 所以我们不会那么做 |
[23:22] | What? | 什么? |
[23:24] | We’re gonna ditch Locke. | 我们要甩下Locke |
[23:26] | You, me, Jack, Hurley, Sun and that pilot that looks like | 你 我 Jack Hurley Sun 还有那个长得像 |
[23:28] | he’s stepped off the set of a Burt Reynolds’ movie. | Burt Reynolds电影里某角色的飞行员 |
[23:31] | When were you planning on telling me this? | 你当初打算瞒我到什么时候? |
[23:34] | Now. | 就现在 |
[23:37] | Wait. You didn’t say Claire. | 等等 你没说Claire |
[23:39] | ‘Cause she ain’t comin’. | 因为没算上她 |
[23:42] | The Claire you came back for is gone. | 你回岛上想找的那个Claire 已经不在了 |
[23:48] | I promised I would bring her back. | 我保证过 要把她带回去 |
[23:51] | That was before she started drinkin’ Locke’s Kool-Aid. | 那是在Claire投靠Locke之前 |
[23:53] | She’s dangerous. You really want her around Aaron? | 她很危险 你真的想让她待在Aaron身边吗? |
[24:01] | Let’s go. We ain’t got much time. | 我们走 时间不多了 |
[24:39] | Hey, Claire. | 嗨 Claire |
[24:41] | Jack. | 嗨 Jack |
[24:49] | How long have you been with Locke? | 你跟着Locke多久了? |
[24:52] | Ever since you left. | 从你们离开的时候起 |
[24:56] | So you trust him? | 那么你信任他? |
[24:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:00] | Why? | 为什么? |
[25:01] | ‘Cause he’s the only one that didn’t abandon me. | 因为他是唯一一个没有抛弃我的人 |
[25:14] | Sun, have you seen Sayid? | Sun 你看见Sayid了吗? |
[25:16] | He was supposed to catch up with us about a half a mile back. | 在半英里前的地方 他就应该追上咱们了 |
[25:22] | Oh, the silent treatment? | 哦 沉默不语? |
[25:34] | I’m sorry, Sun, but I didn’t do anything to you. | 对不起 Sun 但是我什么也没做 |
[25:40] | James should be on his way by now. | James现在应该在路上 |
[25:41] | Just keep everyone moving to the beach. | 让大家继续向海滩的方向走 |
[25:42] | – I’ll catch up with you there. – Where are you going? | – 一会儿我会追上你们的 – 你去哪儿? |
[25:45] | I wanna make sure nobody got left behind. | 我要确保没人落下 |
[25:54] | – Hurley, wait up. – Yeah? | – Hurley 等一下 – 怎么了? |
[25:55] | Sun. | Sun啊 |
[26:03] | We have to go now. | 我们现在就得走 |
[26:04] | Go where? | 去哪儿? |
[26:05] | There’s no time. We just gotta go. Follow me. | 没时间解释了 我们得走了 跟我来 |
[26:07] | Um, I think we should stick to Sawyer’s plan, | 嗯 我觉得我们应该按照Sawyer的计划行事 |
[26:10] | – or he’ll be really pissed. – This is Sawyer’s plan. Let’s go. | – 要不他会很生气 – 这就是Sawyer的计划 我们走 |
[26:33] | Sayid? | Sayid啊? |
[26:35] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了? |
[26:37] | Doing what you asked. | 按你的吩咐 干活儿去了 |
[26:39] | Then what took you so long? | 怎么那么长时间? |
[26:41] | I just shot an unarmed man. | 我刚杀了一个手无缚鸡之力的人 |
[26:44] | I needed a moment. | 我需要时间想想 |
[26:46] | Did you kill him, Sayid? | Sayid 你杀了他吗? |
[26:49] | Of course I did. | 当然 |
[26:53] | Go and check, if you like. | 要是不信 你自己去看 |
[26:59] | Come on. We have a boat to catch. | 快点儿 我们要赶船 |
[27:21] | I hope you know where you’re going, | 我希望你知道目的地 |
[27:23] | ’cause that smoke thing | 因为那个烟怪 |
[27:23] | runs a hell of a lot faster than we do. | 比我们跑得快多了 |
[27:25] | – Sawyer said there’d be a dock around here somewhere. – There they are! | – Sawyer 说这儿有个码头 – 在那儿! |
[27:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:37] | All right. Let’s go. Everybody onboard. Let’s go! | 太棒了 我们走 大家上船 快点! |
[27:40] | – We sailin’ home on this, huh? – Won’t work, not without a bearing. | – 我们开这船回家? – 不可能的 这设备不行 |
[27:43] | For three years, the only way Dharma folk | 三年来 达摩组织成员都是 |
[27:44] | ever got on or off this island was by sub, | 乘潜水艇进进出出 |
[27:46] | so that’s what we’re doing. Nice job, doc. | 我们也要这么做 干得漂亮 医生 |
[27:51] | Uh-oh. | 啊噢 |
[27:58] | Where you going? | 你们去哪儿? |
[28:02] | Claire… | Claire啊 |
[28:05] | It’s okay. | 没事儿 |
[28:07] | Kate. | Kate啊 |
[28:10] | We’re leaving the island. | 我们要离开小岛 |
[28:13] | Then, uh, why aren’t you waiting for John? | 那你们为什么不等John? |
[28:16] | Because that’s not John, | 因为他不是John |
[28:17] | and whoever he is, he’s not one of us. | 不论他是谁 他不是我们的人 |
[28:22] | Claire… | Claire啊… |
[28:25] | come with us. | 跟我们走 |
[28:26] | I can get you back to Aaron. | 我能让你回到Aaron身边 |
[28:29] | – Wait a damn min… – Sawyer, shut up. She is coming or I’m not. | – 等一下… – Sawyer 闭嘴 她要不去 我也不去 |
[28:35] | Come with us, Claire. | Claire 跟我们走吧 |
[28:40] | – John promised me… – No, I’m promising you. | – John向我保证… – 不 我现在向你保证 |
[28:45] | I was there when he was born. | 他出生的时候 我就在现场 |
[28:48] | And I never should’ve raised him. | 他不应该由我来抚养 |
[28:50] | It should’ve been you. | 该抚养他的人 是你 |
[28:56] | I came back to get you so you could be with him again. | 我是回来找你的 如此你们就可以团聚了 |
[28:59] | It’s the only reason I came back to the island, Claire. | Claire 这是我回来的唯一理由 |
[29:04] | So, please, come with us. | 所以 请跟我们走 |
[29:07] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[29:18] | All right. Get on the boat before Locke gets here. | 好吧 在Locke找来之前 快上船 |
[29:29] | If he finds out we’re gone… | 他要是发现我们走了… |
[29:33] | he’s gonna be mad. | 他会很生气的 |
[29:47] | It’s your mom. | 是你妈妈 |
[29:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:51] | Yeah, we just got here. | 是的 我们刚到 |
[29:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:55] | Uh… I don’t know. | 呃… 我不知道 |
[29:57] | I’ll have him home as soon as I can. Maybe, like, 5:00? | 我会让他尽快回家 5点吧? |
[30:01] | Actually, um, we might grab a bite to eat afterwards. | 其实 我们完事后要吃个饭 |
[30:04] | So, uh… maybe more like 7:00? | 所以 呃 7点吧? |
[30:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:11] | Yeah, I’ll drop him off. | 好 我会送他回去 |
[30:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[30:18] | You know, | 你知道 |
[30:19] | hearing your grandfather’s will being read, | 听你祖父的遗愿 |
[30:21] | I know it’s not the most fun, but… | 不是件好玩的事 但… |
[30:24] | it’ll be over soon, I promise. | 很快就完了 我保证 |
[30:26] | And it’s… it’s okay to be sad. | 还有… 悲伤点没关系 |
[30:29] | I’m sad for you, dad. | 我是为你而悲伤 爸爸 |
[30:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:38] | Mr. Shephard. | Shephard先生 |
[30:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:43] | – And you must be David. – Hi. | – 你肯定就是David了 – 你好 |
[30:45] | We’re set up in the conference room. | 我们的会议室准备好了 |
[30:48] | I’ve got a surprise for you. | 我有个惊喜给你 |
[30:51] | Do you believe in fate? | 你相信命运吗? |
[30:58] | This is Claire Littleton. | 这是Claire Littleton |
[31:01] | Claire, this is Mr. Shephard and his son David. | Claire 这是Shephard先生 这是他的儿子 David |
[31:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:05] | I’m… I’m Jack Shephard. | 我… 我是Jack Shephard |
[31:08] | Hi, it’s, uh, it’s really nice to meet you. | 嗨 很高兴见到你 |
[31:12] | You found her. | 你找到她了 |
[31:13] | Actually, she found us. | 实际上 是她找到我们的 |
[31:16] | Uh… | 呃… |
[31:19] | you were in my father’s will. | 我父亲的遗嘱里 有你的名字 |
[31:23] | Do you mind if I ask you how you knew him? | 你介意告诉我 你是怎么认识他的吗? |
[31:30] | He was my father, too. | 他也是我爸爸 |
[31:53] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 我接个电话 |
[31:54] | This is the, uh, this is the service. | 这是 呃 医院打来的 |
[31:58] | Yeah, this is Dr. Shephard. | 对 我是Shephard医生 |
[32:00] | No, no, it’s not a very good time. | 不 不 现在不方便 |
[32:04] | Yes, they can go ahead and prep him. | 对 他们可以为他安排手术了 |
[32:05] | I’m 20 minutes away. | 我20分钟到 |
[32:12] | I’m so sorry. There’s been an emergency at the hospital, | 抱歉 医院里有急诊 |
[32:15] | and, um… | 还有 呃… |
[32:18] | We’re gonna have to reschedule. | 我们要再约时间了 |
[32:39] | I know I’m a little late to the party, Captain, | 船长 我知道我问得有点儿晚 |
[32:41] | but you mind filling us in on what your game plan is? | 但你介意告诉我 你的游玩计划吗? |
[32:44] | My plan, chesty, is to land on Hydra Island, | 胸肌男 我的计划就是到九头蛇岛上去 |
[32:48] | Get ourselves nice and cuddly with Widmore | 跟Widmore拉拉近乎 |
[32:50] | until we get a chance to jump on that sub. | 这样我们就有机会上潜水艇了 |
[32:53] | Then I’m gonna put a gun in someone’s face | 然后我就拿枪逼着一个人 |
[32:54] | and make ’em take us home. | 让他带我们回家 |
[32:56] | I like that idea. | 我喜欢这主意 |
[32:59] | I saw some canned food down in the galley. | 我看见船舱里有些罐头 |
[33:01] | Anybody else starvin’? | 有人饿了吗? |
[33:10] | Freckles. Take the wheel a minute? | 雀斑女 过来掌会儿舵? |
[33:12] | Sure. | 好的 |
[33:16] | Be nice. | 温柔点 |
[33:18] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 知道了 |
[33:26] | Didn’t think you’d show up, doc. | 没有想到你会出现 医生 |
[33:31] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[33:33] | Taking orders ain’t your strong suit. | 你可不是个唯命是从的人 |
[33:35] | Nice to see you finally came around. | 很开心 最后还是见到你了 |
[33:40] | This doesn’t feel right. | 感觉有些不对 |
[33:42] | What doesn’t feel right? | 感觉什么不对呢? |
[33:44] | Leaving the island. | 离开这个岛 |
[33:47] | You wanna tell me why not? | 你想告诉我为什么不要离开吗? |
[33:57] | Because I remember how I felt last time I left… | 因为我仍然清晰地记得 我上次离开时的感受… |
[34:01] | Like a part of me was missing. | 感觉像是失去了部分自我 |
[34:04] | They got pills for that, doc. | 他们有治那种幻觉的药 医生 |
[34:07] | We were brought here | 我们之所以被带到这里 |
[34:08] | because we’re supposed to do something. James. | 是因为 我们注定要来这里做些什么的 James |
[34:11] | And if Locke… that… that thing… | 还有 如果Locke… 那个… 那个东西… |
[34:14] | wants us to leave? | 想要我们离开呢? |
[34:16] | Maybe it’s afraid of what happens if we stay. | 如果我们留在岛上 或许会发生令它害怕的事吧 |
[34:23] | Get off my damn boat. | 滚下我的船去 |
[34:26] | What? | 什么? |
[34:27] | You got a decision to make and you make it now. | 是时候做出抉择了 |
[34:30] | Either you’re with us, | 要不你跟着我们 |
[34:31] | you keep that damn crazy talk to yourself, | 继续对自己说这些疯话 |
[34:32] | – or you’re going in the water. – James, this is a mistake. | – 要不你就跳到海里去 – James 这样做是不对的 |
[34:38] | And I know there’s a part of you that feels that. | 而且我知道 你或多或少 也有这种感觉 |
[34:41] | The island is not done with us yet. | 这个岛和我们还没完呢 |
[34:43] | Yeah, well, I’m done with this island. | 是呢 呃 但是我和这个岛已经玩完了 |
[34:45] | So if you wanna take a leap of faith, Jack, then take it. | 所以如果你执着于你的感受 Jack 那你就那么做吧 |
[34:50] | Get off my damn boat. | 滚下我的船去 |
[35:06] | I’m sorry that I got Juliet killed. | 对于Juliet因我而死 我真的很抱歉 |
[35:24] | Jack?! | Jack啊?! |
[35:27] | Jack?! | Jack啊?! |
[35:31] | – What did you say to him? – He changed his mind. | – 你都和他说什么了? – 他现在反悔了 |
[35:34] | What do you mean, he changed his mind?! | 他反悔了 什么意思?! |
[35:35] | – What did you say to him?! – He ain’t comin’ with us. | – 你都和他说了些什么? – 他不跟我们一起走了 |
[35:40] | We have to go back and get him. | 我们必须回去救他上来 |
[35:43] | We’re done going back, Kate. | 我们不能再回头了 Kate |
[37:05] | So all these years, | 所以这些年来 |
[37:06] | you had no idea your dad had another kid? | 你根本不知道爷爷有另外一个孩子? |
[37:08] | Nope. None. | 不 根本不知道 |
[37:10] | Wow. I can’t believe he never even mentioned her. | 哇哦 我无法想象他居然从未提及过她 |
[37:13] | Yeah, well, your grandfather kept a lot of things to himself. | 是呢 呃 你爷爷有好多的秘密呢 |
[37:17] | Is that where you get it from? | 是你自己这么觉得吧? |
[37:20] | Yeah, probably. | 可能是吧 |
[37:23] | All right. Uh… | 好的 呃… |
[37:25] | – You gonna be okay hangin’ while I do this? – Uh, yeah, sure. | – 你一个人在这里待会儿 没问题吧? – 呃 好的 没问题 |
[37:29] | Good luck, dad. | 祝你好运 爸爸 |
[37:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[37:42] | Car V. Ped. | 被车撞了的路人 |
[37:44] | How bad? | 有多糟糕呢? |
[37:45] | Bad. | 很糟糕 |
[37:46] | But here’s the kicker… | 还有件麻烦事… |
[37:47] | The victim was already in a wheelchair. | 伤者本来就下半身瘫痪 |
[37:49] | Preexisting spinal condition. | 已存在脊椎问题 |
[37:52] | Dural sac’s obliterated. | 硬脊膜囊封塞 |
[37:54] | That’s why we called you. We’re in a bit over our heads here. | 所以我们才喊你过来 我们已经焦头烂额了 |
[37:57] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:00] | I got this. | 交给我了 |
[38:10] | – We ready to cut? – Say the word. | – 准备好开刀了吗? – 随时候命 |
[38:13] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[38:26] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[38:28] | I think I know this guy. | 我想我认识这个人 |
[38:47] | Nice day for a swim. | 这天气太适合游泳了 |
[39:05] | Sawyer took my boat, didn’t he? | Sawyer开走了我的船 对吧? |
[39:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:18] | Everybody stay close. The camp’s over here. | 大家都靠拢些 营地在这边 |
[39:23] | We’re not gonna have much time | Locke很快就会知道 |
[39:24] | before Locke’s figured out we made off with his ride. | 我们开走了他的船 |
[39:26] | – Hands up! – Hey! Whoa! | – 把手举起来! – 嘿! 哇! |
[39:28] | – Whoa! Take it easy! – Drop your weapons! Drop ’em! | – 哇哦! 冷静! – 放下枪! 放下! |
[39:30] | Drop ’em now! | 放下枪! |
[39:42] | It’s all right. I know him. | 没事了 我认识他 |
[39:44] | Who else is with you? | 还有谁和你一起来的? |
[39:46] | Nobody! If you’re wondering where Locke is, | 没别人了! 如果你是想知道Locke在哪里 |
[39:48] | he’s still back on the main island. | 他现在还在主岛呢 |
[39:53] | Turn the fences off. | 防御解除 |
[39:54] | Ford just showed up on a boat with five of his friends. | Ford和他的五个朋友刚乘船到岸 |
[40:03] | Sun? | Sun吗? |
[40:07] | Jin? | Jin啊? |
[40:13] | – Jin! – Sun! | – 是Jin! – Sun! |
[40:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:28] | I love you, too. | 我也好爱你 |
[40:35] | I never stopped looking for you. | 我从未停止过寻找你 |
[40:38] | Looks like someone got their voice back. | 貌似某些人又可以说英语了 |
[40:42] | We’ll never be apart again. | 我们再也不会分开了 |
[40:45] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[40:59] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[41:03] | I… I understand, Charles. | 我… 我明白了 Charles |
[41:05] | That Widmore? | Widmore吗? |
[41:08] | What the hell are you doin’? | 你在搞什么呀? |
[41:11] | What’s it look like I’m doin’? Hands up now. | 我像是在干什么呢? 把手举起来 |
[41:16] | On your knees, all of you! | 所有人都跪在地上! |
[41:21] | Down! | 跪下! |
[41:25] | – We had a deal! – Deal’s off. | – 我们有过协议的 – 协议终止了 |
[41:31] | We got ’em. | 我搞定他们了 |
[41:33] | – If you’ve got a sightline on Locke, fire when ready. – Roger. | – 看见Locke 杀无赦 – 收到 |
[41:43] | Get down! | 卧倒! |
[42:10] | Jack? You all right? | Jack? 你还好吗? |
[42:14] | Don’t worry. It’s gonna be okay. | 别担心 会好起来的 |