| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | When you were over there, James, you mentioned that | James 你说过 你在那里 |
| [00:06] | Widmore had someone guarding a room on his submarine… | 看到Widmore派人 守着他潜艇上的一个房间… |
| [00:08] | – guarding something he didn’t want you to see? – Yeah. So? | – 是因为 他有东西不想让你看到? – 嗯 怎么了? |
| [00:12] | I don’t like secrets. | 我讨厌神秘兮兮的 |
| [00:16] | You told me you brought me here to the island | 你说 你把我带回这个岛 |
| [00:18] | to do something important. When do we tart? | 是来做大事的 什么时候动手? |
| [00:24] | Run. | 你走吧 |
| [00:26] | These people are extremely dangerous. | 这些人很危险 |
| [00:29] | We need to go now. | 我们得马上动身 |
| [00:30] | Lead the way. | 带路吧 |
| [00:31] | This man wants to leave the island, | 这人想离开小岛的话 |
| [00:34] | and that plane’s the only way he can do it. | 只能依靠飞机 |
| [00:35] | Do you wanna know where we’re going? We’re gonna stop him. | 你不是想知道我们该去干嘛么? 我们去阻止他 |
| [00:37] | – How you gonna stop him from getting on that plane? – We have to destroy it. | – 怎样能阻止他登机? – 毁掉飞机 |
| [00:42] | In a world of conflict and strife, | 当今世界充满争议 |
| [00:45] | there is but one fact we all can agree upon… | 唯一例外的只有… |
| [00:49] | Everybody loves Hugo. | 人人爱Hugo |
| [00:54] | Born to humble surroundings, | 尽管出身贫寒 |
| [00:56] | Hugo Reyes has always been a beacon of light | Hugo Reyes却像明灯一样 |
| [00:59] | for all who crossed his path. | 照亮了身边所有人 |
| [01:01] | Hugo’s lifelong love affair with chicken | Hugo爱吃鸡 |
| [01:04] | led him to acquire and then expand the Mr. Cluck’s chain | 由此开创了”咯咯鸡”快餐店 并将连锁店 |
| [01:08] | into a worldwide phenomenon. | 开遍全世界 |
| [01:11] | The exponential growth of Hugo’s success | Hugo取得的一系列成功 |
| [01:13] | was startling. | 令人惊叹 |
| [01:15] | But financial success wasn’t the end, | 但他的成功 并非仅仅局限于财富方面 |
| [01:19] | it was the beginning. | 它有着更广泛的含义 |
| [01:21] | Hugo and giving | Hugo成了 |
| [01:23] | became synonymous… | “慈善”一词的代言人… |
| [01:26] | Parks… | 公园… |
| [01:27] | Playgrounds… | 游乐场… |
| [01:29] | Hospitals… | 医院… |
| [01:30] | The Mr. Cluck’s house for children. | “咯咯鸡”儿童乐园 |
| [01:34] | The philanthropy was unparalleled… | 这些各式各样的慈善机构… |
| [01:36] | which brings us to this evening | 令我们今夜有幸共聚一堂 |
| [01:39] | and the opening of the Hugo Reyes Paleontology Wing | 见证Hugo Reyes位于加州历史博物馆的 |
| [01:43] | at the Golden State Natural History Museum… | 古生物分区开馆… |
| [01:46] | A lasting beacon of culture | 这是我市最伟大的善人之一 |
| [01:48] | that bears the name | 为我们带来的 |
| [01:49] | of one of our city’s greatest benefactors. | 永恒的文化之光 |
| [01:55] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
| [01:56] | our man of the year… | 欢迎我们的 |
| [01:59] | Hugo Reyes! | 年度大使Hugo Reyes! |
| [02:12] | Whoo! | 喔! |
| [02:19] | It’s a pretty cool trophy, huh? | 这奖杯真有个性 对吧? |
| [02:21] | – Mm-hmm, Hugo. – Oh, you know we got the human fund next Saturday night. | – 嗯 Hugo – 对了 下周六晚 还有人文基金在等着我们 |
| [02:24] | – Can you make it? – Another trophy. | – 没问题吧? – 又一座奖杯收归囊中 |
| [02:27] | Everybody loves Hugo. | 人人爱Hugo |
| [02:30] | You know who doesn’t? | 你知道有谁不爱么? |
| [02:32] | Women. | 女人 |
| [02:34] | Ma! | 妈! |
| [02:35] | You need a woman in your life, | 你得找个女人 过后半辈子 |
| [02:37] | especially one who has not nursed you. | 除了把屎把尿 把你带大的女人外 |
| [02:40] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
| [02:42] | And I’m too busy to meet someone. | 我忙得半死 没空找女人 |
| [02:44] | You’re not too busy. You’re too scared. | 你不是忙得半死 你是怕得半死 |
| [02:46] | I’m not scared. | 我才不怕 |
| [02:48] | – Good, because you have a date tomorrow. – I do? | – 不怕就好 因为你明天有个约会 – 和谁约会? |
| [02:51] | Grandpa Tito’s neighbor’s daughter, Rosalita. | Tito爷爷邻居的女儿 Rosalita |
| [02:55] | She agreed to lunch with you. | 她答应和你共进午餐 |
| [02:58] | What’s she like? | 她想干嘛? |
| [02:59] | – Willing to meet you. – Ma. | – 想见你啊 – 妈 |
| [03:02] | You’re going! | 去见她! |
| [03:03] | She’s gonna love you. | 她会爱上你的 |
| [03:06] | And if she doesn’t, | 如果她没爱上你 |
| [03:08] | we will find someone who does. | 我们迟早也能找到个爱你的人 |
| [03:29] | A lot of crazy stuff’s been happening. | 最近发生了很多疯狂的事 |
| [03:33] | I kinda wish I could talk to you about it in person. | 我真希望能当面和你谈谈 |
| [03:39] | A lot of people have come to talk to me after they’ve… | 很多人跑来找我说话 可他们已经… |
| [03:43] | you know, gone. | 死了 |
| [03:47] | It would be nice if you could, too. | 如果你也能来找我 那该多好 |
| [03:49] | Hugo? | Hugo啊? |
| [03:52] | You guy to go? | 你走不走? |
| [03:54] | Once I’m back, we’re leaving. | 等我一回来 我们就动身 |
| [03:56] | – Where you going? – “The black rock.” | – 你要去哪儿? – “黑岩洞” |
| [03:58] | If we’re gonna destroy that plane, we’ll need dynamite. | 如果要炸飞机 我们就得先搞到炸药 |
| [04:01] | You sure that’s the right move? | 你确定要这样做? |
| [04:03] | No. But it’s the only move we have. | 不确定 但只能这么做 |
| [04:08] | Well, you’re the expert. | 嗯 你看着办吧 |
| [04:12] | Whose grave is this? | 这是谁的墓? |
| [04:15] | Her name was Libby. | 她叫Libby |
| [04:16] | She was in the tail section of the plane. | 当时她坐在机尾 |
| [04:19] | We were gonna have our first date. | 那是我们的第一次约会 |
| [04:23] | It was gonna be, like, a picnic. | 我们本打算去野餐 |
| [04:28] | But… | 但… |
| [04:30] | then she was murdered. | 没多久 她就遇害了 |
| [04:34] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
| [04:39] | Yeah, me, too. | 嗯 我也这样觉得 |
| [04:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [05:04] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛? |
| [05:05] | I’m here to stop you from getting everyone killed. | 我来 是为了阻止你害死大家 |
| [05:30] | You gonna say something? | 你无话可说么? |
| [05:36] | Why should I trust you? | 我凭什么相信你? |
| [05:38] | You murdered Libby and Ana Lucia. | 你杀了Libby和Ana Lucia |
| [05:40] | That doesn’t matter right now. | 现在这些无关紧要 |
| [05:41] | What matter is you going across the island | 重要的是 你们想到岛的另一头 |
| [05:43] | to blow up that plane? People are gonna die… | 去引爆飞机? 大家都会死的… |
| [05:46] | A lot of people, and it’s gonna be your fault. | 死这么多人 责任全在你 |
| [05:49] | What? | 什么? |
| [05:50] | Because people are listening to you now, Hurley. | 因为大家现在都听你的 Hurley |
| [05:55] | Hurley. | Hurley啊 |
| [05:58] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话? |
| [06:00] | Um… | 呃… |
| [06:03] | No one. | 没谁 |
| [06:07] | Come on. | 走吧 |
| [06:08] | We’re leaving. | 我们该走了 |
| [06:22] | Can I get you some more homemade tortilla chips? | 我帮您再拿些手工玉米粉圆饼片 怎样? |
| [06:26] | Sure. Whatever. | 好的 去拿吧 |
| [06:29] | Uh, can you leave those? | 呃 这些先别收 好吗? |
| [06:31] | I’m meeting someone. | 我在等人 |
| [06:33] | She’s running late. | 她稍后就到 |
| [06:33] | Right. Chips are on the way. | 好的 圆饼片马上就给您送来 |
| [06:46] | Hugo? | 你是Hugo? |
| [06:52] | Uh, hi. | 呃 嗨 |
| [06:54] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
| [06:56] | Wow. | 哇 |
| [06:57] | Uh, I wasn’t expecting someone like you. | 真是女大十八变 |
| [07:00] | Uh, I’m sorry? | 呃 你说什么? |
| [07:02] | You know, someone who’s so… | 我是说 你长得真… |
| [07:04] | pretty. | 漂亮 |
| [07:08] | Please. H… have a seat. | 快 请… 请坐 |
| [07:12] | You don’t look like a Rosalita. | 你看上去都不像Rosalita了 |
| [07:14] | Oh. Um, my name isn’t Rosalita. | 哦 呃 我不叫Rosalita |
| [07:18] | I… it’s Libby. | 我… 我叫Libby |
| [07:20] | So… you’re not my blind date? | 那么… 你不是我的相亲对象? |
| [07:23] | No, I… I just saw you from across the room. | 不 我… 我路过这里的时候 看到了你 |
| [07:28] | Well, how’d you know my name? | 那 你怎么知道我的名字? |
| [07:32] | Well, if I tell you, you’re gonna think I’m crazy. | 呃 如果我告诉你实话 你肯定会以为我疯了 |
| [07:36] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不会的 |
| [07:44] | Hugo, | Hugo啊 |
| [07:45] | do you believe that two people can be connected, | 你相信两个人能心灵相通 |
| [07:51] | like soul mates? | 就像是灵魂伴侣么? |
| [07:56] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
| [08:01] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 对么? |
| [08:05] | Should I? | 我认识你吗? |
| [08:07] | What are you doing, Elizabeth? | 你在做什么 Elizabeth? |
| [08:09] | Are you bothering this man? | 你在骚扰这位先生? |
| [08:10] | No. No, he… he’s an old friend. | 不 不 他… 他是我一个老朋友 |
| [08:12] | Actually, we just… Wait. What’s… what’s going on? | 事实上 我们才… 等等 这到底是… 怎么回事? |
| [08:14] | – I apologize for the intrusion. Come on. – No, Dr. Brooks, if I could just… | – 抱歉给您添麻烦了 我们走吧 – 不 Brooks医生 我能不能… |
| [08:18] | – Doctor? – I’m sorry. She just wandered off. | – 医生? – 抱歉 她刚刚离群了 |
| [08:20] | Wandered off from where? | 离什么群? |
| [08:21] | Everything that I said, Hugo, | Hugo 我说的每一件事 |
| [08:25] | I meant it. | 都是认真的 |
| [08:29] | Forgive us. | 抱歉打扰 |
| [09:04] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
| [09:06] | We have to make it to the outriggers | 夜幕降临前 我们得坐上船 |
| [09:07] | – and across the channel to Hydra Island before nightfall. – You have the dynamite? | – 穿过海峡 到”九头蛇”岛去 – 你弄到炸药了? |
| [09:11] | Four sticks… | 弄到四根… |
| [09:12] | Enough to destroy the cockpit and all the instruments. | 足够毁掉机舱驾驶室和所有仪器 |
| [09:16] | That plane’ll never fly. | 这样一来 飞机就报废了 |
| [09:18] | Um, I don’t know if that’s a good idea. | 呃 我觉得这个办法不妥 |
| [09:21] | I mean, for one thing, that stuff’s really unstable. | 我是说 这东西极不稳定 |
| [09:23] | You have to trust me. I’ve been training my whole life for this. | 你得相信我 为这事 我早已训练良久 |
| [09:27] | – To blow stuff up? – To protect you. | – 就为炸东西? – 为了保护你们 |
| [09:29] | Yeah, but how is blowing up the plane protecting us? | 嗯 但是炸了飞机 还怎么保护我们? |
| [09:32] | With that plane gone, | 没有飞机 |
| [09:33] | – that thing won’t be able to leave the island. – Yeah, well, neither will we, | – 那怪物就不能离岛了 – 对 但我们也离开不了啊 |
| [09:37] | and then we’ll be stuck here with it, | 于是我们只能和它一起被困在这儿 |
| [09:38] | – and it’ll be angry at us. – Jacob said Richard would know what to do. | – 它会找我们麻烦的啊 – Jacob说 Richard知道该怎么做 |
| [09:42] | – And Richard said to blow up the plane. Correct? – Yes. | – Richard说炸掉飞机 对吧? – 没错 |
| [09:45] | Well, Jacob never said anything about it to me. | 可是 Jacob从来没这么跟我说过 |
| [09:49] | I mean, what if Richard’s wrong? | 我是说 万一Richard说错了呢? |
| [09:51] | Hugo, I’m looking out for your best interests, all of you. | Hugo 我是为你们着想 为了你们所有人 |
| [09:55] | Nothing is more important than this. | 没什么比这更重要的了 |
| [09:57] | That thing is evil, | 那东西是恶魔 |
| [09:59] | and God help us if it ever leaves this island, because… | 上帝弄出这个岛 就是为了帮我们 因为… |
| [10:17] | About six feet off the ground. | 离地约六英尺 |
| [10:20] | That gonna be a spear? | 是要削根矛? |
| [10:24] | I’m not sure what it’s gonna be yet, James. | 我也不确定 James |
| [10:27] | When the time is right, it’ll tell me. | 如果削得差不多了 这东西会告诉我的 |
| [10:29] | – You talk to wood now? – Sawyer. | – 你现在跟木头谈起话来了? – Sawyer |
| [10:31] | What? | 怎么了? |
| [10:37] | Something I can do for you two? | 要我为你俩做啥事么? |
| [10:38] | Is there something you can do? How about anything? | 你能做什么? 把一切都搞定 如何? |
| [10:41] | Those bastards on the other island grabbed Jin. | 岛那头的混蛋抓住了Jin |
| [10:43] | We’re just sitting around twiddlin’ our damn thumbs, | 我们却坐在这里浪费时间 |
| [10:45] | doin’ nothin’ about it. | 无动于衷 |
| [10:46] | There’s a difference between doing nothing and waiting. | 无动于衷和耐心等待 是有区别的 |
| [10:50] | So what are we waiting for? | 那我们在等什么? |
| [10:56] | You were only able to come back to this island | 你们回岛上来的唯一条件 |
| [10:58] | because you all did it together. | 就是所有人同心协力 |
| [11:00] | If we’re gonna get on that plane and leave, | 如果我们想登机离开 |
| [11:02] | it has to happen the same way. | 也必须这样做 |
| [11:04] | We’re waiting for your friends to get here, Kate… | 我们等其他朋友来这儿回合 Kate… |
| [11:06] | Hugo, Sun, Jack… | 比如Hugo Sun Jack… |
| [11:10] | That’s the only way | 只有这样 |
| [11:11] | we’re ever getting off this godforsaken rock. | 我们才能离开这个荒岛 |
| [11:15] | – Well, I don’t see that happening. – Well, let’s just hope you’re wrong. | – 我可不看好这事 – 那我们走着瞧吧 |
| [11:30] | Where you been? | 你去哪儿了? |
| [11:33] | Can I speak to you in private? | 我能单独和你谈谈么? |
| [11:36] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
| [11:53] | Everything go all right? | 一切顺利吧? |
| [11:55] | Yes. | 嗯 |
| [11:56] | Did Widmore see you? | Widmore见了你? |
| [11:58] | – No, but his people did. – And you let them live? | – 没 但他手下见了 – 你没杀掉他们? |
| [12:01] | I didn’t see the point of killing them | 我没有杀他们的理由 |
| [12:02] | – when I had what I came for. – So you found what they were hiding in the submarine? | – 毕竟我有事在身 – 那你弄清楚了他们藏在潜水艇上的东西 是什么吗? |
| [12:07] | I most certainly did. | 一清二楚 |
| [12:55] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
| [12:58] | We get more dynamite or else she died for nothing. | 我们得去多找些炸药 否则她就死得没意义了 |
| [13:00] | Maybe she died to show us to stay the hell away from dynamite. | 或许她的死 就是在暗示我们 别碰那些该死的炸药 |
| [13:03] | Well, Jack, that’s a risk I’m willing to take. | Jack 我倒乐意冒一冒这个险 |
| [13:05] | Richard, I promised I’d get her off this island. | Richard 我答应过要带她离岛的 |
| [13:08] | Well, Jack, I… I wish you hadn’t done that. | Jack 我… 我希望你别这么做 |
| [13:10] | – If it makes you feel any better, you can blame it on me. – I think Richard’s right. | – 如果这样能让你好受些的话 你可以把责任全推到我身上 – 我认为Richard是对的 |
| [13:19] | It’s the only choice we’ve got. | 这是我们唯一的选择 |
| [13:24] | Trust me, Jack. | 相信我 Jack |
| [13:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [13:33] | Good. Let’s get moving. | 好 我们走 |
| [13:41] | 38? Number 38? | 38号? 38号在吗? |
| [13:45] | Mr. Reyes! | Reyes先生! |
| [13:47] | What an honor. | 真是太荣幸了 |
| [13:48] | Give me a bucket, family size. | 给我一个全家桶 |
| [13:50] | Of course. Right away, sir. | 没问题 马上就好 先生 |
| [13:54] | 41? | 41号? |
| [13:56] | Number 41? | 41号在吗? |
| [14:04] | What? | 看什么看? |
| [14:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [14:13] | Have I seen you before? | 我们以前见过吗? |
| [14:15] | I own the place. Maybe you saw my commercial. | 我是这儿的老板 可能你看过我的广告吧 |
| [14:17] | You want a clucketeer keychain? | 莫非你想要一个”咯咯鸡”钥匙扣? |
| [14:20] | N… no. It’s not that. | 不… 不 不是说那个 |
| [14:24] | Were you on Oceanic flight 815? | 你坐过大洋航空的815次航班吗? |
| [14:27] | – A bout a week ago, from Sydney? – Uh, yeah. | – 大概一星期前 从悉尼来的那个? – 呃 没错 |
| [14:30] | – So was I. – Wow. What a coincidence. | – 我也是 – 哇 真巧啊 |
| [14:33] | Yeah. Listen, you mind if I join you while I wait for my order? | 是啊 反正我也在等着叫号 介意我跟你坐一会儿吗? |
| [14:37] | Be my guest. | 请吧 |
| [14:39] | Ooh. That is a lot of chicken. | 哦 好多鸡啊 |
| [14:41] | – I eat when I’m depressed. – Ah. So what’s her name? | – 每当沮丧的时候 我就狂吃一顿 – 啊 她叫什么名字? |
| [14:46] | I met a girl on a blind date the other night. | 前两天我相亲的时候 遇到了一个姑娘 |
| [14:49] | And you didn’t… It didn’t go how you’d hoped? | 是不是… 是不是与你想象的大相径庭? |
| [14:51] | She was totally awesome, | 她美若天仙 |
| [14:53] | expect for one thing… she’s crazy. | 除了一点以外… 她疯了 |
| [14:57] | Well, all women are a little bit crazy, brother. | 哥们 所有女人都有点疯狂的 |
| [14:59] | No. This one actually lives in the looney bin. | 不 她是真的疯 |
| [15:03] | I mean, I saw the van. She’s full-on nuts. | 我看到了那个面包车 上面全是疯子 |
| [15:06] | I mean, she started sane, | 她才清醒了点儿 |
| [15:08] | but then she told me that we already knew each other… | 但紧接着 她就对我说 我们以前就认识… |
| [15:10] | And that? I’d remember. | 至于这事么? 我有同感 |
| [15:15] | Tell me something… | 跟我说说… |
| [15:18] | Did you believe her when she said she knew you? | 她说她认识你的时候 你相信她吗? |
| [15:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [15:27] | Kinda. | 有一点吧 |
| [15:29] | You know, I say go with your gut. | 你得跟着感觉走 |
| [15:33] | You know, maybe you should… | 或许你应该… |
| [15:35] | you should try to find out where she thinks she knew you from | 在对她绝望之前 你应该找到 |
| [15:39] | before you give up on her. | 你们相识的那个地方 |
| [15:43] | 42? Order 42? | 42号? 42号在吗? |
| [15:46] | Ah, that’s me, brother. | 啊 到我了 哥们 |
| [15:52] | It was nice bumping into you. | 很高兴碰到你 |
| [16:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
| [16:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
| [16:07] | I’m sorry Sayid tied you up, | 很抱歉Sayid把你绑了起来 |
| [16:09] | – But he was afraid you’d run before we had a chance to talk. – I don’t blame him. | – 他是怕 你在我们交谈之前就跑了 – 我不怪他 |
| [16:13] | Although as I explained to him before he left, | 虽然在他离开之前 我已经解释过了 |
| [16:16] | I have nowhere to run to, brother. | 我无处可逃啊 哥们 |
| [16:21] | Well, if that’s not the best argument against captivity | 这大概是我所听过的 |
| [16:24] | that I’ve ever heard, | 最佳脱困词了吧 |
| [16:25] | I don’t know what is. | 再也找不出比这更好的了 |
| [16:37] | You mind if I ask you a couple questions, Desmond? | 我能问你几个问题吗 Desmond? |
| [16:40] | Not at all. | 问吧 |
| [16:43] | Why did Charles Widmore bring you back to the Island? | 为什么Charles Widmore把你带回岛上来? |
| [16:47] | Considering I was kidnapped, | 我是被绑的那个 |
| [16:50] | you’d have to ask him. | 你还是问他吧 |
| [16:55] | They had him under armed guard. | 他们全副武装地带着他 |
| [16:57] | He threw me into a wood shack | 他把我扔进了一间木屋 |
| [16:59] | and blasted me with a massive amount of electromagnetism. | 然后对我进行强力电磁场实验 |
| [17:04] | If you don’t mind my asking, Desmond, | 希望你不介意我这么问 Desmond |
| [17:06] | how can you be sure what it was that he blasted you with? | 你怎么知道 他对你做的实验是什么? |
| [17:10] | Experience. | 经验 |
| [17:16] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗? |
| [17:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
| [17:22] | You’re John Locke. | 你是John Locke |
| [17:30] | Head back to camp. I’ll be back soon. | 回到扎营的地方 我马上回来 |
| [17:32] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
| [17:34] | Desmond and I need to take a walk. | Desmond和我要去散散步 |
| [17:43] | Something I’d like to show you. | 我要给你看点东西 |
| [17:54] | Kinda makes you think, doesn’t it? | 又让你若有所思了 是吧? |
| [17:56] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
| [17:58] | Ilana. | Ilana啊 |
| [18:00] | There she was, | 她就在这儿 |
| [18:02] | Handpicked by Jacob, | Jacob挑出来的 |
| [18:05] | Trained to come and protect you candidates. | 专门训练来保护你们这些接班人的 |
| [18:09] | No sooner does she tell you who you are, | 一旦她告诉你 你是谁的话 |
| [18:14] | then she blows up. | 她就炸死了 |
| [18:18] | The Island was done with her. | 这座岛就随之玩完了 |
| [18:21] | Makes me wonder what’s gonna happen when it’s done with us. | 所以我很想知道 如果由我们来做的话 会发生什么事情 |
| [18:45] | All right, everyone. This might take a few minutes. | 好了 各位 这可能得花几分钟时间 |
| [18:48] | I don’t want anyone but me handling that dynamite, | 除了我以外 我不想让任何人来碰触这些炸药 |
| [18:50] | so I’m gonna go in alone. Where’s Hugo? | 所以我要一个人进去 Hugo在哪儿? |
| [18:54] | – I thought he was up front with you. – Run! | – 我还以为他在你前面 – 快跑! |
| [18:57] | Run! | 快跑! |
| [18:59] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快跑啊! |
| [19:21] | Why the hell did you do that?! | 你干嘛要这么干啊?! |
| [19:25] | I’m protecting us. | 我是在保护大家啊 |
| [19:31] | – What the hell were you thinking?! – Calm down. | – 你究竟在想什么啊?! – 冷静点 |
| [19:33] | – Now what… what are we supposed to do now? – That’s it. That’s enough. | – 现在该怎么办… 现在我们怎么办? – 别说了 够了 |
| [19:35] | We’re dead. We’re all dead. | 我们死定了 我们都死定了 |
| [19:43] | A warning might have been nice there, Hugo. | 至少该提前给声警报啊 Hugo |
| [19:46] | I did say “run.” | 我说了”跑”的嘛 |
| [19:50] | Why’d you do that? | 为什么你要那么干? |
| [19:52] | Michael told me to. | Michael让我这么干的 |
| [19:54] | Who? | 谁? |
| [19:56] | Michael. | Michael啊 |
| [19:57] | He’s one of the people who come back | 有些死者 会回来冲我大喊大叫 |
| [19:58] | and yell at me after they die. | 他就是其中之一 |
| [20:02] | He told me I had to stop everyone | 他让我阻止大家 |
| [20:03] | from blowing up the plane. | 去炸掉飞机 |
| [20:04] | So… no dynamite, no more blowing up. | 所以… 没有炸药了 也就没有爆炸了 |
| [20:10] | That happen a lot, | 经常发生这事吗 |
| [20:11] | dead people yelling at you? | 死人对着你吼叫? |
| [20:14] | It happens enough. | 经常发生 |
| [20:16] | And you just listen to whatever they say? | 你就听从他们所说的了? |
| [20:20] | Dead people are more reliable than alive people. | 死人比活人更可靠 |
| [20:26] | How can I help you, Mr. Reyes? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 Reyes先生? |
| [20:29] | I wanted to ask you about that girl the other day. | 我想向你打听一下几天前的那个姑娘 |
| [20:33] | Libby? | 叫Libby的那个? |
| [20:35] | I was wondering if maybe I could see her. | 我能不能见见她 |
| [20:40] | Well, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得可能不行 |
| [20:42] | She’s not well. | 她不太舒服 |
| [20:43] | Clearly, she’s well enough | 显然 如果只是去 |
| [20:45] | for, like, a… Fajita field trip. | 比如… 吃个墨西哥鸡肉卷 她不会有事的 |
| [20:48] | Well, that’s my mistake. | 那是我的错 |
| [20:49] | I misjudged her condition. | 我对她的情况判断失误了 |
| [20:53] | Her condition? | 她的情况? |
| [20:55] | She has issues with reality. | 她认不清现实 |
| [20:57] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
| [20:59] | I just think it probably wouldn’t be a good idea | 我只是觉得 你现在见她 |
| [21:02] | for you to see her right now. | 可能不太妥当 |
| [21:04] | It’ll only confuse her. | 这只会让她更糊涂 |
| [21:06] | You said “probably,” | 你说了”可能” |
| [21:07] | which means you might make an exception. | 就是说 可能会有例外喽 |
| [21:10] | Well, perhaps for family. | 或许家属就没问题吧 |
| [21:13] | Or a generous donor? | 抑或是一个慷慨的捐赠者? |
| [21:15] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
| [21:21] | The rec room looked pretty gnarly on my way in. | 我进来的时候 发现娱乐室很简陋啊 |
| [21:24] | What do you think 100k might buy? | 你觉得十万块能买些什么呢? |
| [21:54] | You remembered? | 你记起来了? |
| [21:56] | No. | 没有 |
| [21:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [22:02] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么来这儿? |
| [22:07] | Where is it you think you know me from? | 你是在什么地方认识我的? |
| [22:09] | Um, I’m not sure. | 呃 我不知道 |
| [22:13] | I know it won’t make sense. | 我知道这有点讲不通 |
| [22:15] | I… | 我… |
| [22:16] | Try me. | 说说看嘛 |
| [22:24] | A few days ago, I was watching TV, | 几天前 我正在看电视 |
| [22:26] | and one of your commercials came on. | 看到了你的一则广告 |
| [22:28] | And the moment that I saw you, | 就在我看到你的那一瞬间 |
| [22:31] | It was like I was hit over the head. | 我的脑袋就像是被敲了一下 |
| [22:33] | All these memories | 我生活中的所有这些回忆 |
| [22:35] | came washing back… of my life, | 一下次全涌现出来了… |
| [22:38] | Only… it was… | 只是… 这全然是… |
| [22:43] | another life. | 另外一种生活 |
| [22:47] | What kind of memories? | 什么样的回忆? |
| [22:52] | There was a plane crash. | 一架飞机失事了 |
| [22:55] | And… | 接着… |
| [22:57] | I was on an island. | 我在一座岛上 |
| [23:01] | And I was there? | 我也在那儿? |
| [23:03] | I think so. We… knew each other. | 是的 我们就… 互相认识了 |
| [23:06] | We… | 我们… |
| [23:09] | liked each other. | 喜欢上了对方 |
| [23:12] | And then when I got here, | 当我到那儿的时候 |
| [23:14] | it was almost like I’d been here before. | 就好像我曾经来过这儿 |
| [23:18] | And for some reason, Hugo, | 不知道为什么 Hugo |
| [23:20] | I have a memory of you being here, too. | 我记得你也来过这儿 |
| [23:24] | Um… | 呃… |
| [23:26] | This is the first time I’ve ever been in a mental hospital. | 我是第一次来精神病院 |
| [23:28] | Yeah, I know. But I can’t get you out of my brain. | 是 我知道 但你在我的脑海中挥之不去 |
| [23:32] | That’s why the other night when I saw you, I had to talk to you, | 所以那晚我见到你的时候 我非得和你说会儿话 |
| [23:34] | because if you remembered me… | 因为如果你记得我的话… |
| [23:44] | I wish I could, Libby, but… | 我也希望这样 Libby 但是… |
| [23:46] | I can’t. | 我没印象 |
| [23:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [23:52] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
| [23:54] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
| [23:58] | I’m crazy. | 我疯了 |
| [24:00] | Yeah, probably, | 可能是吧 |
| [24:01] | But… we all got something, right? | 但… 我们都得到了一些东西 对吧? |
| [24:06] | I mean, it takes a lot of guts | 我是说 去和一个陌生人说 |
| [24:07] | to go up to a total stranger and tell them you know them | 你在一个奇异的平行世界里 认识他们 |
| [24:09] | from some Bizarro alternate universe. | 是需要胆量的 |
| [24:17] | I’m scared just saying “hi” to a girl. | 我害怕和女孩子打招呼 |
| [24:24] | You’re doing fine. | 你做得不错 |
| [24:33] | Hey, can you ever, like… | 嘿 你能… |
| [24:36] | get outta here? | 离开这儿吗? |
| [24:38] | On a day pass or… | 比如一天 或者… |
| [24:40] | Yeah. I’m here voluntarily. | 是的 我是自愿来这儿的 |
| [24:44] | Well… | 好吧… |
| [24:46] | Would you like to… | 你想做点… |
| [24:49] | do something? | 什么吗? |
| [24:51] | You mean… | 你是说… |
| [24:54] | a date? | 约会? |
| [24:56] | Uh… | 嗯… |
| [24:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [25:03] | I’d love that. | 我愿意 |
| [25:10] | Remind me, Desmond… | 想一下 Desmond… |
| [25:12] | How long were you down in that hatch, pushing that button? | 你在舱底下面 按那个按钮按了多久啊? |
| [25:14] | Three years. | 三年 |
| [25:17] | And here you are, back for more. | 现在你能又来到这里 那就更不简单了 |
| [25:19] | If I didn’t know better, I’d say this island has it in for you. | 要是我不清楚内情的话 我肯定会说这座岛与你有关 |
| [25:22] | Do you know better? | 你清楚内情吗? |
| [25:24] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
| [25:25] | Well, there’s nothing special about me, brother. | 我没有什么特别的 哥们 |
| [25:28] | This island has it in for all of us. | 这座岛和我们大家都有关 |
| [25:31] | Yes, it does. | 是的 没错 |
| [25:34] | What? | 怎么了? |
| [25:38] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
| [25:42] | Just ignore him. | 别理他 |
| [25:46] | – Do you know that boy? – I said ignore him. | – 你认识那个男孩吗? – 我说了别理他 |
| [26:00] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
| [26:02] | Ben, back at the Dharma barracks… | Ben 在达摩组织的营地… |
| [26:04] | there’s still grenades there? Explosives? | 还有手榴弹吗? 炸药呢? |
| [26:07] | – Yes, I think so. – Then that’s where we’re going. | – 是的 我想有吧 – 那我们就去那儿 |
| [26:10] | Maybe we should talk about this a minute. | 或许我们该谈一谈吧 |
| [26:11] | Talk? There’s no time to talk, but if you know | 谈一谈? 没时间谈了 但如果你知道 |
| [26:14] | what we need to do, if you know how we stop that thing | 我们该做什么 如果你知道 我们除了把飞机炸毁以外 |
| [26:16] | from leaving the island without blowing that plane up, | 还有别的方法 可以离开这座岛的话 |
| [26:18] | – Then let’s hear it. Let’s all hear it. – I know what we need to do. | – 那就让我们听听 让所有人都听听 – 我知道我们该做什么 |
| [26:21] | Really? What’s that? | 真的? 是什么? |
| [26:26] | We have to go talk to Locke. | 我们必须去找Locke谈谈了 |
| [26:27] | Are you trying to get us killed? | 你是想要我们大家去送死吗? |
| [26:29] | It’s not my idea. It’s his. | 这不是我主意 是他提出来的 |
| [26:39] | Jacob says we have to talk to Locke. | Jacob说 我们必须去找Locke谈谈 |
| [26:41] | Jacob’s here right now? | Jacob现在在这里吗? |
| [26:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [26:48] | Ask him what the island is. | 去问问他 这个岛是什么 |
| [26:51] | What? | 你说什么? |
| [26:53] | A while back, Jacob told me what the island was, | 前段时间 Jacob曾经告诉过我这个岛是什么 |
| [26:55] | and if he’s really standing here right next to me, | 如果现在他真的就在我身边 |
| [26:57] | then just ask him. | 那就问问他呗 |
| [27:09] | I don’t have to prove anything to you, Richard. | Richard 我没有向你证明的必要 |
| [27:12] | You either come with me | 你要么就跟我来 |
| [27:15] | or you can keep trying to blow stuff up. | 要么就继续去搞炸药 |
| [27:19] | Your call, dude. | 哥们 你自己决定吧 |
| [27:26] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
| [27:28] | Jacob isn’t telling us what to do | Jacob不可能告诉我们该去做什么的 |
| [27:30] | because Jacob never tells us what to do. | 因为这不是他的风格 |
| [27:32] | I’m gonna make this simple… | 我还是把话说明白些吧… |
| [27:33] | If that thing leaves the island, that’s it. | 如果那个东西离开了岛 那么什么都结束了 |
| [27:36] | – It… it’s over. – What’s over? | – 这… 这一切都玩完了 – 什么结束了? |
| [27:38] | Everything. I’m destroying that plane, | 所有的一切 我会竭尽所能地 |
| [27:41] | and I can use all the help I can get. | 去毁掉那架飞机的 |
| [27:43] | Who’s coming with me? | 谁跟我一起去? |
| [27:50] | I am. | 我 |
| [27:59] | I saw that thing in action, man. It doesn’t want to talk. | 我之前见过它 哥们 可它没说话 |
| [28:03] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
| [28:08] | Anyone else? | 还有别人吗? |
| [28:12] | Sorry, Richard. | Richard 对不起 |
| [28:14] | If Jacob says we go talk to Locke, we go talk to Locke. | 如果Jacob让我们去跟Locke谈 我们就得那么去做 |
| [28:19] | I’m going with Hugo. | 我会和Hugo一起的 |
| [28:20] | Really? | 真的? |
| [28:25] | Don’t get in our way. | 不要挡在我们前面 |
| [28:33] | All right, Hurley. | 好吧 Hurley |
| [28:36] | Let’s go talk to Locke. | 我们去和Locke谈谈吧 |
| [29:00] | Probably. | 可能是 |
| [29:05] | So what do you think we should… | 那么 你觉得我们到那儿以后… |
| [29:07] | say to Locke when we get there? | 应该对Locke说些什么呢? |
| [29:10] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
| [29:12] | how do you break the ice with the smoke monster? | 我们该如何跟这个烟怪开口说话呢? |
| [29:15] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用为这个担心 |
| [29:17] | Something tells me he’s gonna do most of the talking. | 直觉告诉我 他会主动说话的 |
| [29:21] | Or he could just kill us all. | 或者 他会把我们一杀了之 |
| [29:24] | Yeah, he could. | 是的 他也可能会那么做 |
| [29:28] | I didn’t see Jacob back there. | 我在那里没有看到Jacob |
| [29:31] | Uh, I just said it because I wanted everyone to listen to me. | 呃 我那么说 仅仅是想让大家听从我 |
| [29:35] | I know. | 我知道的 |
| [29:37] | Then why’d you come with me? | 那你为什么还跟我一起来? |
| [29:41] | Ever since Juliet died, | 自从Juliet离我们而去 |
| [29:44] | ever since I got her killed, | 自从她因我而死 |
| [29:47] | all I’ve wanted was to fix it. | 我只想弥补这一切 |
| [29:51] | But I can’t. | 但是我办不到 |
| [29:54] | I can’t ever fix it. | 我什么都弥补不了 |
| [29:58] | You have no idea how hard it is for me to sit back | 你根本无法想象 我坐在那里 |
| [30:00] | and listen to other people tell me what I should do. | 听任他人吩咐 会有多么难受 |
| [30:04] | But I think maybe that’s the point. | 但我觉得可能这个是个转折点吧 |
| [30:07] | Maybe… | 可能… |
| [30:10] | Maybe I’m supposed to let go. | 可能我应该放手了 |
| [30:14] | Unless you letting go gets us killed. | 除非你的放手 让我们俩都去送死 |
| [30:19] | Going to see Locke was my idea, | 去见Locke是我的主意 |
| [30:21] | not Jacob’s. | 不是Jacob的 |
| [30:26] | Hurley, you asked me to trust you. | Hurley 你让我相信你 |
| [30:29] | This is me trusting you. | 我就相信你 |
| [30:32] | Well, it’s a good thing you do, dude, | 哎 哥们 或许这是福不是祸 |
| [30:33] | beause I have no idea where I’m going. | 因为我也不知道该怎么走 |
| [30:45] | Wait. It’s cool. I think I know what these things are. | 等等 别紧张 我知道这声音是怎么回事的 |
| [30:49] | Oh, yeah? What the hell are they? | 喔 是吗? 这到底是什么玩意儿? |
| [30:52] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
| [31:06] | Hey. You around? | 嘿 你在这里吗? |
| [31:08] | Michael? | Michael呀? |
| [31:17] | You’re stuck on the island, aren’t you? | 你被困在这个岛上了 对不? |
| [31:20] | Because of what I did. | 我罪有应得 |
| [31:22] | And… | 还有… |
| [31:24] | there are others out here… | 其他人也在这里… |
| [31:26] | like you, aren’t there? | 像你一样的 对吧? |
| [31:29] | That’s what the whispers are? | 那些声音就是这样来的? |
| [31:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [31:34] | We’re the ones who can’t move on. | 我们只能待在这儿了 |
| [31:42] | Do you know where Locke is? | 你知道Locke在哪里吗? |
| [31:46] | There. | 在那边 |
| [31:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
| [31:54] | Is… | 有… |
| [31:56] | is there anything I can do to help you? | 有什么事我可以帮得上忙吗? |
| [32:01] | Don’t get yourself killed. | 保住你自己的小命儿吧 |
| [32:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [32:05] | Mm. | 呃 |
| [32:09] | And, Hurley? | Hurley 帮我这个忙吧? |
| [32:14] | If you ever do see Libby again… | 如果你有机会再见到Libby的话… |
| [32:22] | tell her I’m very sorry. | 代我向她道歉 |
| [32:28] | I’ll be sure and do that, dude. | 哥们 你就放心吧 |
| [32:38] | I got, like, six different kinds of cheeses. | 我弄到了大概六种不同的芝士 |
| [32:41] | I don’t even know what they are, | 我不知道它们具体不同在哪儿 |
| [32:42] | but the lady at the store said they were good, so… | 但是 是老板娘向我推荐的 所以就… |
| [32:45] | I figured you’d like cheese | 我想既然所有人都爱吃芝士 |
| [32:46] | because everybody likes cheese. | 你也肯定不例外吧 |
| [32:56] | Is something wrong? | 有啥事不对劲吗? |
| [32:57] | No, not wrong, just… | 没 没有 只是… |
| [32:59] | Off. | 走神了 |
| [33:04] | Have you been here before? | 你有来过这里吗? |
| [33:05] | No. | 没 |
| [33:08] | It’s just… being here with you feels so familiar. | 只是… 和你一起在这里 这个场景让我感到非常熟悉 |
| [33:12] | It’s like a date we never had. | 像是一场梦中的约会 |
| [33:18] | Wow. I sound completely insane, don’t I? | 哇 听起来我像是完全疯了 对吧? |
| [33:21] | No. | 没有 |
| [33:24] | Not completely. | 只是有那么点而已 |
| [33:26] | Why do you even wanna be with me? | 你为什么会想和我在一起? |
| [33:30] | Why you wanna be with me? | 你为什么想和我在一起? |
| [33:32] | What? | 你说什么? |
| [33:34] | Come on. | 拜托 |
| [33:35] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
| [33:38] | I want to be with you… | 我想和你在一起… |
| [33:41] | because I like you. | 是因为我好喜欢你 |
| [33:44] | Yeah, but… | 是这样呀 但是… |
| [33:46] | you like me because… | 你喜欢我 是因为… |
| [33:51] | well, you’re… delusional. | 呃 因为你有… 妄想症 |
| [34:13] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么? 怎么了? |
| [34:18] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
| [34:21] | – Dude. – What? | – 天呐 – 怎么了? |
| [34:29] | I… | 我… |
| [34:31] | I think I’m remembering stuff. | 我想 我记起来一些事情了 |
| [34:35] | You are? | 真的? |
| [34:40] | You mean I’m not crazy? | 你是说我没有疯掉? |
| [34:44] | No, I don’t think you are. | 不 我才不觉得你疯了 |
| [35:13] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
| [35:21] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
| [35:22] | It’s a well. | 是口井 |
| [35:39] | Let me guess… | 让我猜猜看… |
| [35:40] | You’re wondering how deep it is. | 你现在是在想 这井会有多深 |
| [35:43] | You read my mind. | 你真聪明 |
| [35:54] | You have any idea how old this well is, Desmond? | Desmond 你可以看出这口井 建成有多久了吗? |
| [35:57] | Very old? | 非常久了? |
| [36:01] | That’s exactly right. Very old. | 没错 的确非常久了 |
| [36:05] | So old, in fact, | 事实上 这口井古老到 |
| [36:06] | that the people who dug this well | 是挖井人 |
| [36:09] | did it completely by hand. | 单单用手挖成的 |
| [36:12] | God knows how long it took ’em. | 天知道他们挖了多久 |
| [36:14] | Well, it seems like a lot of work just to get some water. | 呃 假如仅仅是为了享受点井水 这样做未免太夸张了 |
| [36:17] | Oh, they weren’t looking for water. | 喔 他们不是为了井水 |
| [36:19] | They were looking for answers. | 他们是在寻找答案 |
| [36:22] | A long time ago, | 很久以前 |
| [36:23] | places like the one we’re standing at right now | 比如我们现在站的这个地方 |
| [36:26] | made compass needles spin. | 能让罗盘的指针旋转 |
| [36:29] | And the people holding the compasses | 那些有罗盘的人 |
| [36:31] | needed to know why, | 想知道指针为什么会转 |
| [36:34] | so they dug. | 然后他们就开始挖掘 |
| [36:37] | Did they find what they were looking for? | 他们有找到答案吗? |
| [36:39] | No, they didn’t. | 没有 他们没有找到 |
| [36:45] | The reason I wanted you to see this, Desmond, | Desmond 我之所以把你带到这里 看这口井 |
| [36:47] | is because Charles Widmore | 是因为Charles Widmore |
| [36:50] | is not interested in answers. | 他根本不在乎答案 |
| [36:52] | He’s only interested in power. | 他只在乎权力 |
| [36:55] | And he brought you back to this island | 他把你带回到这个岛上 |
| [36:56] | so that you could help him find what he’s looking for. | 是希望你能帮他 找到他所需要的东西 |
| [37:00] | After all, this isn’t the only well. | 毕竟 这不是唯一的井 |
| [37:05] | And that’s the reason | 这个就是 |
| [37:08] | you wanted me to see this? | 你想让我看这口井的原因吧? |
| [37:12] | Why aren’t you afraid? | 你为什么一点都不害怕呢? |
| [37:15] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
| [37:19] | You’re out here, | 你在这里 |
| [37:21] | middle of the jungle, | 在丛林的中央 |
| [37:22] | with me. | 只有我在你身旁 |
| [37:24] | Not a person on earth even knows you’re here. | 世上再没别人知道你在这里 |
| [37:28] | Why aren’t you afraid? | 你为什么一点都不害怕? |
| [37:33] | What is the point in being afraid? | 怕了又能怎样? |
| [37:45] | Aah! | 啊! |
| [37:57] | How is our friend? | 我们的朋友怎么样了? |
| [37:59] | We don’t have to worry about him anymore. | 无需再挂虑他了 |
| [38:09] | Where you been? | 你去哪里了? |
| [38:12] | I went for a walk, James. | 我就是去散了散步 James |
| [38:14] | Well, now that you’ve stretched your legs, maybe you can… | 既然你愿意走动了 或许你可以… |
| [38:22] | Son of a bitch. | 这个混蛋 |
| [38:33] | Um… hey. | 呃… 嗨 |
| [38:38] | Hello, Hugo. | 你好 Hugo |
| [38:41] | I don’t know who you are, dude, | 哥们 虽然我不知道你是谁 |
| [38:44] | or what you want, | 或者你想要什么 |
| [38:47] | but we have to talk to you. | 但 我们必须和你谈谈 |
| [38:49] | “We”? | “我们”? |
| [38:52] | There are other people with me. | 还有另外一些人跟着我呢 |
| [38:58] | But the thing is, | 目前的情况是 |
| [39:00] | you got weapons, and we got weapons, | 你我都拥有武器 |
| [39:02] | and I don’t want anyone to get hurt… | 而我不想有任何人受伤… |
| [39:05] | or killed. | 或是遇害 |
| [39:08] | So we’re not gonna do anything, | 所以我们不会采取任何行动 |
| [39:13] | and I want your word that you’re not gonna do anything either. | 我希望你能向我保证 你也不会采取任何行动 |
| [39:26] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
| [39:34] | Okay, guys. | 好了 伙伴们 |
| [39:35] | Come on out. | 都出来吧 |
| [40:02] | Hello, Jack. | 你好 Jack |
| [40:33] | Hello there. | 你好 |
| [40:35] | Are you waiting for someone in particular? | 你是在等什么人吗? |
| [40:39] | Excuse me? | 怎么了? |
| [40:40] | Well, I noticed you’ve been parked here a while, | 是这样 我注意到 你在这里很久了 |
| [40:41] | watching the kids, and, well, it is a school. | 一直看着那些孩子 还有 呃 这里是所学校 |
| [40:47] | Do you have a child who goes here? | 你有孩子在这里上学吗? |
| [40:50] | No. No. I was, um, | 没 没有 我只是 呃 |
| [40:53] | uh, I just moved to the neighborhood, | 呃 我刚刚才搬到这里的 |
| [40:54] | and, um, and, uh, I’m looking for a school for my son. | 我 呃 我 呃 我想给我儿子找个学校 |
| [40:58] | – What’s your son’s name? – Charlie. | – 你儿子叫什么呀? – Charlie |
| [41:02] | Well, as a teacher here, I can vouch for it completely. | 作为这里的一名老师 我可以拍胸脯保证 |
| [41:05] | It’s a wonderful school. | 这是所非常好的学校 |
| [41:07] | That’s great to hear. Thanks. | 谢谢你的建议 谢谢你 |
| [41:10] | Well, it was nice talking to you. | 很开心见到你 |
| [41:13] | Have a good day. | 祝你有愉快的一天 |
| [41:14] | Mm… hmm. | 呃… 呃 |
| [41:33] | Oh! | 哇! |
| [41:39] | Call 911! Do it now! | 报警呀! 赶紧的! |
| [41:41] | Mr. Locke? | Locke先生? |
| [41:43] | Oh, my God. | 喔 我的天呐 |
| [41:45] | Don’t… don’t move. We’re gonna get you to the hospital. | 别… 别动 我们马上送你去医院 |
| [41:47] | Mr. Locke? | Locke先生? |