时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Mr. Hume. | Hume先生 |
[00:13] | My name is Zoe. | 我叫Zoe |
[00:15] | I know you’re disoriented. | 我知道您还不清醒 |
[00:16] | You’ve been unconsciousness for the last three days. | 您昏迷了三天 |
[00:20] | But you’re off the I.V. Sedation now. | 但现在 全身麻醉的药效过了 |
[00:22] | And I’ve just given you a shot to help you wake up. | 我还帮您打了一针 有助您醒转 |
[00:30] | Are you a nurse? | 你是护士? |
[00:32] | You’re not in a hospital anymore, Mr. Hume. | 您现在没在医院了 Hume先生 |
[00:34] | We had to move you. | 我们替您办了转院手续 |
[00:36] | What? Move… move me? Move me where? | 什么? 转… 转院? 转去哪儿了? |
[00:38] | Where’s my wife? | 我妻子呢? |
[00:40] | No. Wait. Mr… you shouldn’t… you shouldn’t… | 别动 先生… 您不能… 不能… |
[00:42] | I wanna see Penny. | 我要见Penny |
[00:44] | I’m afraid that’s not gonna be possible, Desmond. | 恐怕不行 Desmond |
[00:51] | You. | 是你 |
[00:55] | Mr. Hume… | Hume先生… |
[00:56] | – Easy. Easy. I’ll take it from here. – You should sit. | – 别紧张 别紧张 这儿有我 – 您得坐着啊 |
[01:00] | Desmond. | Desmond啊 |
[01:04] | What happened to me? Where am I? | 我怎么了? 我在哪? |
[01:07] | You were shot by Benjamin Linus. | 你被Benjamin Linus打中了 |
[01:10] | Do you remember that? | 还记得吗? |
[01:12] | Yes, I remember. | 嗯 记得 |
[01:14] | Yeah, I wanna talk to Penny. Penny! | 我有话要跟Penny说 Penny! |
[01:16] | She’s not here. But I assure you, | 她不在这儿 但我向你担保 |
[01:19] | both she and your son are perfectly safe. | 她和你儿子 都安然无恙 |
[01:22] | I’m really sorry for taking you away from them, | 很抱歉把你们分开 |
[01:25] | but I didn’t have a chance to explain, and… | 但我没机会解释 而且… |
[01:28] | if I had, you never would’ve come with me. | 如果我解释的话 你就不会跟我走了 |
[01:32] | Come with you? | 跟你走? |
[01:34] | Come with you where? | 跟你去哪儿? |
[01:38] | I brought you back to the island. | 我带你回到了这个岛上 |
[01:43] | I… can’t imagine how you must be feeling. | 我… 难以想象你的感受 |
[01:46] | But if you’ll give me a chance to explain… | 但如果 你愿意让我解释一下的话… |
[01:54] | – Damn it! Don’t hurt him! – You take me back! | – 该死的! 别伤害他! – 你居然把我弄回来了! |
[01:57] | – You take me back right now, you hear!? – I can’t take you back. | – 你居然把我又弄回来了!? – 不是我把你弄回来的 |
[02:02] | The island isn’t done with you yet. | 是这个岛 与你还有牵扯 |
[02:10] | Aah! | 啊! |
[02:12] | What is Desmond doing here? | 要Desmond来这儿干嘛? |
[02:14] | It will be easier for me | 可意会 |
[02:15] | to show you than to tell you, Mr. Kwon. | 而不可言传 Kwon先生 |
[02:18] | Take him with you to the generator room. | 你带他去发电机房吧 |
[02:19] | I’ll be along with Hume so we can start the test. | 我带着Hume一道 准备开始做试验 |
[02:22] | Charles, that… that… that test isn’t scheduled till tomorrow. | Charles 那… 那… 那个试验 安排在明天 |
[02:24] | I know when it’s scheduled. Get them ready now. | 我知道时间安排 现在就去准备妥当 |
[02:50] | Come on. No time for sightseeing. | 跟上 没时间给你参观 |
[03:02] | They’re bringing Hume down now. | 他们直接带Hume过来了 |
[03:05] | – What?! – You heard me. We are go right now. | – 什么?! – 你听得很清楚 我们走吧 |
[03:07] | – What’s your time Frame? – We’re not even close to being ready. | – 你这边准备得如何 Frame? – 我们根本就没准备好 |
[03:09] | This generator probably hasn’t run in 20 years. | 这台发电机 搞不好20年没运行过了 |
[03:11] | – How am I supposed to… – Widmore doesn’t want to wait. | – 我怎么可能… – Widmore等不了了 |
[03:13] | – What are you doing here? – Running a little test. | – 你来这儿干嘛? – 做个小测试 |
[03:15] | – What kind of test? – All right, let’s see where we are. | – 什么测试? – 好吧 看看我们的进度如何 |
[03:17] | – Can we get a functioning M. Field going, people? – Sure thing. | – 各位 能把磁场运作起来吗? – 没问题 |
[03:19] | – Let’s try a power test. Generator to full, please. – Okay. | – 我们做个电力测试 发电机全速运转 – 收到 |
[03:23] | Okay. | 搞定 |
[03:24] | Here we go. On my count… | 准备 听我指令… |
[03:26] | Three… Two… One. | 三… 二… 一 |
[03:30] | And power on. | 启动 |
[03:37] | Great. | 见鬼 |
[03:37] | We probably got a faulty contact somewhere. Find it. | 肯定哪里接错了 快把问题搞清楚 |
[03:41] | Simmons, go down and check the circuits on the solenoids. | Simmons 去查查螺线管的电路 |
[03:43] | – Yes, sir. – Try it again. | – 遵命 – 再试试 |
[03:45] | Guess what, Angstrom? | 知道吗 Angstrom? |
[03:47] | You’re going in there next. | 下一个就轮到你了 |
[04:11] | Found it! | 搞清楚了! |
[04:12] | It’s a bad breaker on the genny. | 是发电机的断路器坏了 |
[04:15] | – Bringing it back online now. – No! | – 马上接上 – 别! |
[04:22] | No! | 不要! |
[04:24] | Turn it off! Turn it off! | 关掉! 快关掉! |
[04:47] | Zoe. | Zoe啊 |
[04:50] | – Are we ready? – Let’s go. | – 弄好了吗? – 带他过来 |
[05:27] | Stop. | 停 |
[05:38] | You can take him now. Thank you. | 把他抬走吧 谢谢 |
[05:41] | Put him inside. | 把他拉进去 |
[05:42] | No! Hey! What the hell are you doing?! | 不! 嘿! 你们到底要干什么?! |
[05:50] | Uhh! Aah! | 啊! 啊! |
[05:53] | – I know how this looks, Desmond. – Aah! | – 我知道这看上去很可怕 Desmond – 啊! |
[05:56] | But if everything I’ve been told about you is true, | 但如果之前我听到的 你的那些事 都确有其事 |
[05:58] | you’ll be perfectly fine. | 你会安然无恙的 |
[06:00] | You don’t have any metal on you, do you? Keys? Change? | 你身上没金属物品吧? 比如钥匙? 零钱? |
[06:02] | Of course he doesn’t, you idiot. | 肯定没有 笨蛋 |
[06:06] | I hate to resort to forcing this upon you, Desmond… | 我不想强迫你 Desmond… |
[06:10] | But once it’s over, | 但等这事结束后 |
[06:13] | I’m going to ask you to make a sacrifice. | 我希望你能做个牺牲 |
[06:16] | And I hope, for all our sakes, you’ll help me. | 我相信 为了我们大家 你会帮我的 |
[06:19] | Sacrifice? | 牺牲? |
[06:23] | What the bloody hell do you know about sacrifice? | 你到底晓不晓得啥叫牺牲? |
[06:28] | My son died here for the sake of this island. | 我儿子为了这个岛 死在这儿 |
[06:33] | Your wife… my own daughter… | 你妻子… 我的亲生女儿… |
[06:35] | hates me. | 恨我入骨 |
[06:37] | And I’ve never even met my grandson. | 我连外孙的面都没见过 |
[06:40] | But if you won’t help me, Desmond, | 如果你不帮我 Desmond |
[06:42] | all of it will be for nothing. | 那就等着一切灰飞烟灭吧 |
[06:45] | Penny, your son and everyone else | Penny 你儿子 还有其他人 |
[06:49] | will be gone… forever. | 都会… 死 |
[07:01] | Aah! | 啊! |
[07:02] | Uhh! | 啊! |
[07:12] | Aah! | 啊! |
[07:17] | All right. Turn it on. | 好了 启动吧 |
[07:19] | No. If you want me to help you with whatever you’re doing here, | 不 如果你想让我帮你做事 |
[07:22] | you need to explain to me… | 你必须先向我解释… |
[07:22] | That man is the only person I’m aware of in the world | 我只知道那个人 是全世界唯一一个 |
[07:26] | who has survived a catastrophic electromagnetic event. | 在电磁灾难中 幸存下来的人 |
[07:29] | I need to know that he can do it again, | 我得弄清楚 他是否可以再次安然脱险 |
[07:31] | or we all die. | 否则我们就只有死路一条 |
[07:33] | Turn it on. | 启动 |
[07:52] | – Do we have full power? – Yeah, but… | – 拉至最大马力了吗? – 嗯 但… |
[08:02] | Let me out! | 放我出去! |
[08:12] | Let me out of here, you bastards! | 放我出去 你们这些混蛋! |
[08:14] | Let me out! | 放我出去! |
[08:16] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去! |
[08:22] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去! |
[08:50] | It’s Carousel 4. | 在4号行李传送带 |
[08:53] | Sorry? | 你说什么? |
[08:55] | You were on the Sydney flight, right? | 你乘坐悉尼航班来的 对吗? |
[08:57] | – Yeah. – Our bags are on Carousel 4. | – 没错 – 我们的行李在4号传送带 |
[08:59] | I double-checked it with the dude at the counter. | 我向柜台那伙计 反复确认过了 |
[09:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:11] | Hang on. I’ve got it. I got it. | 稳住 我来拿 我帮你拿 |
[09:14] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[09:16] | Pleasure. | 不客气 |
[09:18] | Do you have any more bags? | 你还有其它行李吗? |
[09:19] | No. Uh, that’s it, thank God. | 没有 呃 只有这一个 谢天谢地 |
[09:22] | – Boy or a girl? – Um… | – 怀着男孩 还是女孩? – 呃… |
[09:26] | – Oh, I’m sorry. I… I… I didn’t mean to pry. – Oh, no, no. It’s… it’s fine. | – 哦 抱歉 我… 我… 我无意探人隐私 – 哦 别 别这样说 没… 关系的 |
[09:30] | I just, um… I don’t know what it is. | 我只是 呃… 不知道是男是女 |
[09:32] | Oh, right. | 哦 明白 |
[09:32] | Well, you’re braver than I. I’m not a big fan of surprises. | 你比我勇敢多了 我可没勇气忐忑地等到孩子出生 |
[09:39] | Oh, excuse me. That’s mine. | 哦 抱歉 这是我的行李 |
[09:51] | So… have… have you got someone meeting you? | 那么… 有… 有人来接你吗? |
[09:54] | Uh, yeah. I… I don’t know. Maybe they got the… | 啊 有的 我… 我也搞不清 或许他们… |
[09:56] | Flights mixed up or something. | 搞错了航班 或出了其它纰漏 |
[09:58] | Because I’ve got a car picking me up. | 之所以这么问 是因为我有车来接 |
[10:00] | You know, if you need a ride, | 如果你想搭个便车 |
[10:01] | I’d be more than happy to give you a lift. | 我乐意效劳 |
[10:02] | Oh, no, no, no. That’s, um, that’s really sweet of you, | 哦 不 不 不 真是谢谢你了 |
[10:05] | – But I’m… I’m good. There’s cabs, so… – Oh. Oh, all right. Yeah. | – 不过 我… 没事 还有出租车嘛 所以… – 哦 哦 明白了 |
[10:07] | – Well, it was nice meeting you. – Yeah, nice to meet you, too. | – 嗯 很高兴认识你 – 彼此彼此 |
[10:11] | A boy. | 是个儿子哦 |
[10:13] | – What? – I bet it’s a boy. | – 什么? – 我肯定你怀的是个儿子 |
[10:16] | … Lockers located at Baggage Claim Entrance. | … 储物柜位于行李问询处 |
[10:21] | Detailed baggage claim information on… | 行李问询处的具体位置 在… |
[10:30] | Looks like I’m with you. | 你等的人 似乎是我 |
[10:32] | Mr. Hume. Hello. Let me grab that for you. | Hume先生 您好 我帮您拎行李吧 |
[10:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:35] | – My name is George. – Hi, George. | – 我叫George – 你好 George |
[10:37] | So I will take you back to your hotel? | 那接下来 要我带您去宾馆吗? |
[10:40] | The office. | 去办公室吧 |
[10:41] | Office. Wonderful. Um, this way, please. | 办公室 没问题 呃 请走这边 |
[10:46] | So, uh, you… you flew in from Sydney, huh? | 那么 呃 您… 是从悉尼乘飞机来的? |
[10:49] | Yeah. That’s right. | 嗯 没错 |
[10:51] | And what… what were you doin’, uh…. | 那么您… 您到澳洲 呃… |
[10:53] | Down Under? | 做什么呢? |
[10:55] | I was closing a deal for the boss. | 我去帮老板搞定一桩生意 |
[10:57] | Oh. Good for you. Congratulations. | 哦 真不错 祝贺您 |
[10:59] | Hey, listen, if you need anything at all | 嘿 我说 如果您在城里 |
[11:01] | while you’re in town, I know everyone. | 需要帮忙 请一定来找我 |
[11:03] | If you need a reservation, you just pick a restaurant. | 比如需要预订房间 或挑选餐馆之类 |
[11:05] | Uh, the Room Service at the hotel is excellent. | 呃 宾馆的客房服务 会无微不至的 |
[11:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:10] | You, uh, | 您 呃 |
[11:11] | you looking, uh, for some company? | 您想要 呃 找个伴儿么? |
[11:13] | Well, I noticed that you weren’t wearing a wedding band, | 呃 我看到您没戴婚戒 |
[11:16] | and there are a lot of lovely ladies | 本地有很多美女 |
[11:18] | offering their, uh, “companionship.” | 乐意提供 呃 “伴侣”服务 |
[11:21] | I’m not looking for any companionship. | 我不想找人来陪 |
[11:22] | I’m here to work. | 我是来工作的 |
[11:25] | Guess that’s why you’re e boss’s right-hand man, | 难怪您能成为老板的得力助手 |
[11:27] | and I am the driver. | 而我只是个司机 |
[11:31] | Okay. Got it. | 好 明白了 |
[11:41] | – Good morning, Mr. Hume. How was your flight? – Lovely, thank you. | – 早上好 Hume先生 一路顺风么? – 平安无事 谢谢你 |
[11:45] | – He said to send you right in. – Thank you. | – 他说 让您直接进去就好 – 谢谢你 |
[11:54] | Charles. | Charles啊 |
[11:56] | Hello, Desmond. | 你好 Desmond |
[12:00] | Welcome to Los Angeles, my friend. | 朋友 欢迎来到洛杉矶 |
[12:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:14] | I don’t give a bloody damn what he did | 我才不管他做了什么 |
[12:17] | or how much it’s going to cost. | 或者要花多少钱 |
[12:19] | Just get him arraigned and get him out of there. | 等他受完审 把他弄出来就好 |
[12:24] | Sorry, Desmond. | 抱歉 Desmond |
[12:26] | Looks like our celebration of the Australian deal | 貌似我们澳洲这笔交易的庆祝会 |
[12:28] | is gonna have to be cut short. | 要缩短了 |
[12:30] | You are aware that my son is a musician? | 你知道我儿子是个音乐家吧? |
[12:32] | Yes. I’ve heard he’s quite talented. | 嗯 我听说他极具天赋 |
[12:34] | Yeah, he is, quite. | 嗯 的确是这样 |
[12:37] | Anyway, my wife is putting together | 总之 我妻子在筹划 |
[12:38] | one of her charity events, | 一个慈善活动 |
[12:40] | and, uh, the boy had the crazy idea | 然后 呃 那孩子异想天开 |
[12:43] | to combine classical music with modern rock. | 想把古典音乐和现代摇滚 合二为一 |
[12:46] | Have you heard of a band called Drive Shaft? | 你听过一个叫”驱动轴”的乐队吗? |
[12:49] | No can’t say I have. | 呃 没听过 |
[12:50] | Their bass guitarist overdosed and, uh, got himself arrested. | 他们的贝斯手因为吸毒 呃 被捕了 |
[12:54] | And now if I don’t get this junkie to my wife’s event, | 可是现在 如果我不把这个瘾君子 弄去参加我妻子的慈善活动 |
[12:58] | she will, simply put, destroy me. | 她会 说白点儿就是 跟我没完 |
[13:01] | – So you want me to babysit him. – I know it’s beneath you, | – 所以 你想让我照看他 – 我知道这让你大材小用了 |
[13:04] | but I need someone I can trust to do the job right. | 但我需要某个我信任的人 去做这事 |
[13:06] | Say no more, Charles. It’s done. | 不用多说了 Charles 我会帮你的 |
[13:11] | You really do have the life, son. | 你过的这才叫生活 孩子 |
[13:14] | No family, | 没家庭负累 |
[13:15] | no commitments. | 没宗教信仰 |
[13:17] | Ah, to be free of attachments. | 啊 无牵无挂 |
[13:20] | I’m a blessed man, sir. | 我是个有福之人 |
[13:22] | No, it is I who am blessed | 不 能有你这个员工 |
[13:24] | to have you in my employ. | 我才是有福之人 |
[13:27] | A drink to celebrate your indispensability. | 为有你这个股肱之臣 来 喝一杯 |
[13:33] | That’s your 60-year-old Scotch, Charles. | 这可是你珍藏了60年的威士忌啊 Charles |
[13:38] | Nothing’s too good for you. | 跟你相比 这算得了什么 |
[13:42] | Slaninte. | 干杯 |
[14:11] | Mr. Hume? | 你是Hume先生? |
[14:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:14] | Bail’s all been taken care of. | 保释金已付齐 |
[14:15] | Remember, he’s not allowed to leave the state. | 请记得 他不能离开本州 |
[14:19] | Mr. Pace, I’m Desmond Hume. | Pace先生 我是Desmond Hume |
[14:21] | Charles Widmore sent me… | Charles Widmore派我来… |
[14:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:25] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[14:27] | He’s all yours. | 他归你管了 |
[14:34] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[14:41] | Hey! What’s wrong with you?! | 嘿! 你有毛病啊?! |
[14:45] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[14:56] | Yeah, I’ll have whatever he’s having. | 给我来杯跟他一样的 |
[15:01] | One drink, then we go. | 就一杯 喝完就走 |
[15:06] | So what’s your job then… to babysit me? | 你的工作就是… 来照看我的? |
[15:09] | What are you? Mr. Widmore’s chief lackey? | 你是什么啊? Widmore先生的首席男佣? |
[15:12] | Henchman? | 侍从? |
[15:13] | No title. | 没头衔的 |
[15:15] | Plenty of perks, though. | 但待遇很高 |
[15:16] | Mm. Such as? | 嗯 比如? |
[15:18] | I get to meet charming people. | 我得去见形形色色的人 |
[15:22] | Well… Cheers, then. | 不错啊… 干杯 |
[15:29] | Tell me, perky. Are you happy? | 告诉我 小侍从 你幸福吗? |
[15:32] | Quite. | 当然 |
[15:34] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不幸福 |
[15:37] | Well, I’ve got a great job, lots of money, | 我有一份很好的工作 有很多钱 |
[15:39] | Travel the world. Why wouldn’t I be happy? | 能周游世界 我怎么会不幸福呢? |
[15:42] | – Have you ever been in love? – Dozens of times. | – 你谈过恋爱吗? – 谈过好多次呢 |
[15:45] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 我不是说这个 |
[15:47] | I’m talking about spectacular, consciousness-altering love. | 我是说那种磅礴的 足以令人焕然一新的恋爱 |
[15:53] | Do you know what that looks like? | 你知道那是什么样的吗? |
[15:55] | I wasn’t aware that love looked like anything. | 我不知道那会是什么样的 |
[15:57] | I’ve seen it, mate… on the plane back from Sydney. | 伙计 我见过… 就在从悉尼回来的飞机上 |
[16:01] | Is that so? | 就是那样的吗? |
[16:03] | Well, we were on the same flight, so… | 我们坐的是同一个航班 所以… |
[16:05] | maybe I saw it, too. | 或许我也看到过 |
[16:08] | Trust me. You didn’t. | 相信我 你肯定没见过 |
[16:11] | No? Enlighten me. | 没有吗? 那你教教我喽 |
[16:16] | There was this woman | 有个女的 |
[16:18] | two rows in front of me… in handcuffs… | 坐在我前面两排… 带着手铐… |
[16:21] | sittin’ with a cop. | 和一个警察坐在一起 |
[16:24] | He looked at me, | 他看着我 |
[16:25] | knew I was holding. | 知道我持有毒品 |
[16:28] | If I didn’t take action, I’d be caught. | 要是我没有采取行动 我就要被抓起来了 |
[16:30] | So I got up, went to the lav… | 所以我站起来 去了洗手间… |
[16:33] | proceeded to eliminate the evidence | 打算把那些小袋子 |
[16:35] | by swallowing my stash. | 吞下去 以销毁罪证 |
[16:38] | And at that exact moment, | 就在那个时候 |
[16:41] | we hit turbulence. | 我们遇到了气流 |
[16:45] | I choked. | 我便呛到了 |
[16:48] | The entire bag of heroin is stuck in my throat. | 一整袋海洛因 卡在了我的喉咙里 |
[16:53] | It’s, uh, it’s over. Everything starts to go dark. | 呃 这下惨了 我眼前一黑 |
[16:57] | I’m slippin’ into the abyss, and then… | 便滑进了一个深渊 然后… |
[16:59] | I see… her. | 我看见了… 她 |
[17:03] | “Her”? | “她”? |
[17:05] | A woman. | 一个女人 |
[17:07] | Blonde. | 金发碧眼 |
[17:09] | Rapturously beautiful. | 美若天仙 |
[17:11] | And I know her. | 我认识她 |
[17:14] | We’re together. | 我们在一起 |
[17:16] | It’s like… | 就像… |
[17:17] | You’ve always been, and… | 一直在一起 并且… |
[17:20] | always will be. | 永远会在一起 |
[17:22] | This… | 这种… |
[17:24] | feeling, this… | 感觉 这种… |
[17:28] | love. | 爱情 |
[17:33] | And just as I’m about to be engulfed by it. | 正当我快迷醉的时候 |
[17:37] | I open my eyes, | 我睁开双眼 |
[17:39] | and this sodding idiot | 那个蠢货 |
[17:41] | is standing there, asking me if I’m okay. | 站在那儿 问我有没有事 |
[17:46] | But I saw it. | 但我确实看到了 |
[17:47] | Just for a moment, I saw what it looked like. | 就那么一会 我看到那副景象了 |
[17:52] | Well, that’s just… | 就像是… |
[17:54] | poetry, brother. | 一首诗 哥们 |
[17:56] | You know, you should… you should write a song about that. | 你应该… 为它谱一首曲子 |
[17:58] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I know what you’re saying. | 对 对 对 对 我知道你什么意思 |
[18:01] | “Poor suicidal rock star.” | “可怜的想自杀的摇滚明星” |
[18:04] | But I’ve seen something real. I’ve seen the truth. | 但我见到了一些真实的东西 我见到了真相 |
[18:09] | No, that’s not the truth. | 不 那不是真相 |
[18:11] | You wanna know the real truth, Pace? | 你想知道真相吗 Pace? |
[18:13] | Right now you have a choice. | 现在你可以选择 |
[18:15] | You can keep on drinkin’, or you can come with me. | 要么继续喝酒 要么你跟我走 |
[18:18] | Now before you make your choice, realize that if you stay here, | 在你做出选择之前 你要知道 如果你留在这儿 |
[18:22] | it will very likely result | 那结果就会像是 |
[18:25] | in the extermination of your musical career. | 你的音乐生涯终结那样 |
[18:28] | And if I go with you? | 如果我跟你走呢? |
[18:30] | 20 minutes, | 只要二十分钟 |
[18:31] | you’ll be luxuriating in a five-star hotel, | 你就能在一家五星级酒店里享福啦 |
[18:33] | right on the harbor front. Charles Widmore, | 就在前面的海港那儿 Charles Widmore |
[18:36] | one of the most powerful men in this town, | 这座城市中最有权势的人之一 |
[18:38] | will owe you favor. | 会请你帮个忙 |
[18:42] | Doesn’t really seem like a choice. | 看上去没得选嘛 |
[18:46] | There’s always a choice, brother. | 天无绝人之路 哥们 |
[18:56] | # You all, everybody # | # 芸芸众生 # |
[18:59] | – # You all, everybody # – That’s my band. | – # 芸芸众生 # – 那是我的乐队 |
[19:03] | – # Acting like you’re stupid people # – Drive shaft. | – # 貌似愚蠢 # – 驱动轴 |
[19:05] | – Our first single. – # Wearing expensive clothes # | – 我们的第一支单曲 – # 衣着昂贵 # |
[19:08] | The beginning of everything great. | 每件事的开端都那么完美 |
[19:10] | # You all, everybody # | # 芸芸众生 # |
[19:13] | # You all, everybody # | # 芸芸众生 # |
[19:17] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[19:19] | – # You all, everybody # – Sure. For what it is. | – # 芸芸众生 # – 当然 唱得挺好 |
[19:23] | I feel sorry for you, mate. | 我为你感到可惜 伙计 |
[19:26] | You think you’re happy. You think you got it all. | 你觉得你很幸福 觉得你拥有了一切 |
[19:30] | This… your life. | 这就是… 你的生活 |
[19:34] | But you don’t. | 但事实并非如此 |
[19:35] | Hmm. Why, because none of it’s real? | 嗯 为什么 难道这一切都不是真的? |
[19:37] | # You all… # | # 芸芸众生… # |
[19:39] | All right, Mr. Hume. How about I offer you a choice? | 这样好了 Hume先生 我给你一个选择 怎么样? |
[19:43] | What’s that? | 什么选择? |
[19:45] | I can either show you what I’m talking about, | 要么我给你展示一下我所说的幻象 |
[19:48] | or you can get out of the car. | 要么你下车 |
[19:51] | Why in god’s name would I want to get out of… | 你怎么觉得我会下… |
[20:20] | Charlie! Charlie! | Charlie啊! Charlie啊! |
[20:24] | Come on! | 别这样! |
[21:37] | Come on! | 来人啊! |
[21:39] | Come on! | 来人啊! |
[21:46] | Come on, damn it! | 来人啊 该死! |
[21:58] | You sustained a pretty bad bump in your accident. | 你在事故中 受到严重撞击 |
[22:00] | Any nausea? | 感到恶心吗? |
[22:01] | Nope. | 不 |
[22:02] | – Double vision? – No. | – 视像有重影吗? – 没有 |
[22:04] | Listen, I need to find the man that I was brought in here with. | 听着 我要找到我带过来的那个男的 |
[22:06] | How about hallucinations? | 有幻觉吗? |
[22:12] | What do you mean? | 你指什么? |
[22:13] | Hallucinations. Seeing things that aren’t there. | 幻觉 看到了一些并不存在的东西 |
[22:18] | Um… | 呃… |
[22:22] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[22:24] | Well, your C.A.T. scan was inconclusive. | 你的CAT扫描没有结论 |
[22:26] | I’m gonna send you downstairs for an M.R.I. | 我送你下楼 去做一个核磁共振 |
[22:28] | No, I don’t have time for this. | 不 我没空做这个 |
[22:30] | – I need to find the man I came in here with. – I’m afraid you’re not finding anyone | – 我要找到我带过来的那个男的 – 在我们确诊你脑部情况之前 |
[22:33] | till we know what’s going on inside your brain. | 恐怕你是找不到任何人的 |
[22:38] | Are you wearing any metal, carrying keys or chains? | 你佩戴了金属制品吗 比如钥匙或者链子? |
[22:41] | Any metal inside your body… pacemakers, pins, bullets? | 在你体内有什么金属制品吗… 起搏器 针 子弹? |
[22:44] | – Steel plate inside of your head? – No, nothing. | – 在你的头里有钢板吗? – 不 没有 |
[22:47] | I see you didn’t list an emergency contact. | 我发现你没填紧急联系人名单 |
[22:49] | No friends or family? | 没有朋友或者家属吗? |
[22:51] | Um… | 呃… |
[22:53] | Just put down my employer… Charles Widmore. | 就写我老板的名字吧… Charles Widmore |
[22:58] | This machine is super loud. | 这机器很吵 |
[23:00] | You’re gonna want these. | 你要戴上这个 |
[23:07] | And you need the button. | 还有这个开关 |
[23:09] | – Button? – Panic button. | – 开关? – 应急开关 |
[23:11] | You need to stop, press it. But try not to, | 你要停下来的话 就按一下 但尽量不要按 |
[23:13] | ’cause we’ll have to start all over again from the beginning. | 因为那样我们就得重来一遍了 |
[23:15] | I’ll be in that booth over there. | 我会在那边那个小房间里 |
[23:16] | You’ll be able to hear me. 30 minutes, okay? | 你听得到我的 三十分钟 准备好了吗? |
[23:44] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[24:12] | Desmond? | Desmond啊? |
[24:15] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[24:16] | Hey, let me out of here! | 嘿 让我出去! |
[24:19] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[24:20] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[24:22] | – What happened, man? Are you all right? – I need to find the man I came in here with. | – 怎么了? 你没事吧? – 我要找到我带过来的那个人 |
[24:28] | I need to find the man I came in here with. | 我要找到我带过来的那个人 |
[24:31] | His name is Charlie Pace. He came in an hour ago. | 他叫Charlie Pace 他是一小时前来这儿的 |
[24:33] | – If you’d just give me his room number… – If you’re not a relative, that’s confidential information. | – 你只要给我他的房间号就… – 如果你不是家属的话 那就无可奉告了 |
[24:37] | Look, we were in an accident together. I need to see him. | 我们是一起出的事 我要见他 |
[24:40] | Sorry, sir. There’s nothing I can do. | 对不起 先生 实在帮不了你 |
[24:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:45] | E… excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[24:47] | Um… We were on the same Oceanic flight. | 呃… 我们在大洋航空的那架飞机上见过面 |
[24:50] | Um, from Sydney. | 呃 从悉尼来的 |
[24:52] | Yeah, yeah. You were, uh, you were sitting next to me. | 是的 没错 你是 呃 你是坐我旁边的那个 |
[24:55] | – Desmond, right? – Yeah, that’s right. | – Desmond 对吧? – 没错 是的 |
[24:57] | Listen, I-I wonder if you can help me, brother. | 能不能帮帮我 哥们 |
[24:59] | I need to find someone. He was on our plane. | 我要找个人 他也是我们那次航班上的 |
[25:01] | – He’s somewhere in the hospital. – Wait. He was on our plane, | – 他现在在医院 – 等等 他跟我们同一航班 |
[25:04] | and now he’s here in the hospital? | 现在却在这个医院里? |
[25:06] | – None of this matters! None of this matters! – No! Sir, please! Stop! | – 全都无关紧要了! 全都无关紧要了! – 不! 先生 求你了! 停下来! |
[25:09] | Take it easy. | 不要激动 |
[25:38] | – Why you running? – ‘Cause no one here can help me. Now let me go. | – 你为什么要跑啊? – 这里没人能帮得了我 让我走吧 |
[25:41] | – Why’d you try and kill me? – I didn’t try and kill you. | – 你为什么想要杀我啊? – 我没想要杀你啊 |
[25:44] | I was trying to show you something. | 我只是想给你看点东西 |
[25:46] | – You wanna show me something? Show me your hand. – What? | – 你想让我看点东西? 让我看你的手 – 什么? |
[25:48] | Your hand. Show me your bloody hands now. | 你的手 给我看看你血淋淋的手 |
[25:51] | You saw something, didn’t you? | 你看到了什么 是吗? |
[25:53] | In the water. | 在水里的时候 |
[25:55] | What was it? | 是什么? |
[25:58] | What are you looking for, mate? | 你在找什么 伙计? |
[26:02] | Who’s Penny? | Penny是谁? |
[26:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:06] | Ah. | 啊 |
[26:09] | – You felt it, didn’t you? I didn’t feel anything. | – 你感觉到了 是吗? – 我什么也没感觉到 |
[26:12] | – Then why are you accosting a man in a dressing gown? – All right, come on. We’re leaving. | – 那你为什么 要对一个穿着便袍的人搭讪? – 好了 别闹了 我们走吧 |
[26:15] | Whoa! You think I’m gonna go play a rock concert after this? | 哇哦!你觉得我在经历这一切之后 还会开一场摇滚音乐会? |
[26:20] | This doesn’t matter. | 这都不重要 |
[26:22] | None of this matters. | 统统不重要 |
[26:24] | All that matters is that we felt it. | 重要的是 我们都有那种感觉 |
[26:28] | You wanna try and stop me? Good luck. | 你要想阻止我? 祝你好运喽 |
[26:32] | Hey. Where you going? | 嘿 你要去哪儿? |
[26:34] | If I were you, I’d stop worrying about me | 如果我是你 我就不再来担心我 |
[26:38] | and start looking for Penny. | 而要去找Penny了 |
[26:52] | What do you mean he’s gone? | 什么叫他走了? |
[26:54] | He knocked over a doctor with a bloody crash cart | 他撞倒了急救推车旁的一个医生 |
[26:57] | – and then ran out of hospital. – And you let him go? | – 接着就跑出了医院 – 你就让他这么走了? |
[26:59] | He’s a junkie who drove my car into the ocean, Charles. | 他是个把我车开到海里去的瘾君子 Charles |
[27:02] | – I’m fine, by the way. Thanks for asking. – And I’m thrilled you survived, Desmond. | – 顺便告诉你 我没事 谢谢 – 你能活着我很高兴 Desmond |
[27:07] | But when I give you a job to do, I expect you to do it. | 但我吩咐你一件事的时候 我希望你能干好它 |
[27:09] | – With all due respect, sir, it’s just a bloody concert. – I’ll tell you what, Desmond. | – 恕我直言 先生 这不过是一场音乐会 – 我跟你说 Desmond |
[27:14] | If you can’t deliver Pace, | 如果你不能把Pace带来的话 |
[27:16] | why don’t you tell Mrs. Widmore it’s only a bloody concert? | 你不如自己去跟Widmore夫人说 这不过是一场音乐会吧? |
[27:33] | Mr. Hume. | Hume先生 |
[27:41] | So you’ve never met the boss’s wife, huh? | 你还没见过老板的妻子 是吧? |
[27:45] | No. | 是的 |
[27:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[27:54] | Please tell me how it is | 请你告诉我 |
[27:55] | that someone in your line of work is not aware | 你们的工作人员 怎么会没有注意到 |
[27:58] | that the butter knife is placed handle to the right? | 黄油刀是朝右摆的? |
[28:02] | – Blade facing left just so. – Okay. | – 刀锋要像这样朝左 – 好的 |
[28:06] | For god sake. | 真要命 |
[28:13] | Mrs. Widmore? | 您是Widmore夫人吗? |
[28:14] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[28:16] | My name is Desmond Hume. I work for your husband. | 我叫Desmond Hume 我替您的丈夫工作 |
[28:20] | Oh, of course, Mr. Hume. | 哦 我知道了 Hume先生 |
[28:22] | Charles has told me so much about you. | Charles时常跟我提起你 |
[28:24] | It’s a travesty we haven’t met before. | 我们之前居然没见过面 |
[28:28] | Well, it’s about time. | 现在终于有机会了 |
[28:30] | Well, the feeling is mutual, Mrs. Widmore. | 我深有同感 Widmore夫人 |
[28:31] | Oh, please. It’s Eloise. | 哦 别这样 叫我Eloise就可以了 |
[28:34] | Eloise. | Eloise啊 |
[28:36] | So, uh, what crisis forced Charles | 呃 是什么风让Charles |
[28:39] | to send his best fix-it man | 把他最得力的助手 |
[28:42] | into the bowels of charity balls? | 吹到慈善舞会上来了? |
[28:45] | Well, Eloise, um… | Eloise 呃… |
[28:47] | I’m deeply sorry, | 我深感抱歉 |
[28:49] | but it appears as if, uh, Drive Shaft | 但似乎 呃 “驱动轴”乐队 |
[28:52] | won’t be able to perform alongside your son. | 不能和贵公子同台演出了 |
[28:54] | And, um, I take full responsibility… | 对此 呃 这都是我的责任… |
[28:58] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用为此担心 |
[29:02] | Excuse me? | 您说什么? |
[29:03] | Oh, my son will understand. | 我儿子会理解的 |
[29:05] | I suppose if one employs so-called rock stars, | 我觉得 假如有人雇用了所谓的摇滚明星 |
[29:09] | a certain unpredictability comes with the territory. | 说不准会发生些什么事呢 |
[29:15] | Yeah. Y… you’re not angry? | 是的 您… 您不生气吗? |
[29:17] | Oh, not at all, dear. | 哦 亲爱的 我一点都不生气 |
[29:20] | What happened, happened. | 所有事情都是注定的 |
[29:24] | Thank you so much, Mr. Hume, | Hume先生 非常感谢你 |
[29:26] | For coming and telling me in person. | 能亲自来告诉我这些事 |
[29:28] | – A pleasure meeting you. – And you. Thank you. | – 非常高兴见到你 – 我也是 谢谢你 |
[29:30] | Uh, center that flower arrangement, please. | 请把那些插花放在中间 |
[29:33] | Have a good evening. | 祝您有个愉快的夜晚 |
[29:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:37] | Leifer, Stephanie… plus two. | Leifer, Stephanie… 加二人 |
[29:39] | Markey, Mary… plus one. | Markey, Mary… 加一人 |
[29:41] | Milton, Penny… solo. | Milton, Penny… 独自来 |
[29:44] | Pepper, Nicholas… plus one. | Pepper, Nicholas… 加一人 |
[29:47] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[29:48] | I’m sorry. Um… | 打扰一下 呃… |
[29:50] | Did you just say “Penny”? | 你刚才有念到”Penny”这个人吗? |
[29:52] | – And who are you? – Um, I work for Mr. Widmore. May I see the list? | – 你是哪位? – 喔 我是为Widmore先生办事的 我可以看一下那个名单吗? |
[29:55] | You absolutely may not. | 你当然不能看了 |
[29:58] | That list is confidential. | 这个名单是保密的 |
[30:00] | Begging your pardon, | 请原谅 |
[30:01] | I… I’m entrusted with confidential items every day… | 我整天都在跟绝密的文件打交道… |
[30:03] | Are you questioning me? | 你是在质疑我吗? |
[30:06] | No, I… just want to look at one name on that list. | 不敢 我… 仅仅是想看下那个名单而已 |
[30:09] | – And if, for some reason, that’s a problem… – Come with me. | – 如果有什么原因 不方便让我查看… – 跟我来 |
[30:20] | Out, everyone. Now. | 所有人都出去 马上 |
[30:23] | Look, I’m… | 是这样的 我… |
[30:25] | I’m sorry if I’ve overstepped my bounds, but I just… | 如果我越权了 我向您道歉 但是我仅仅… |
[30:26] | Stop talking, Hume. | 住嘴吧 Hume |
[30:29] | I’ve heard what you’ve had to say. Now you listen to me. | 我已经很清楚你在说什么了 现在你听我说 |
[30:34] | I want you to stop. | 我要你停下来 |
[30:37] | Stop? S… stop what? | 停下来? 停… 停下来什么? |
[30:38] | Someone has clearly affected the way you see things. | 很明显 已经有人影响到了你对事物的看法 |
[30:41] | This is a serious problem. It is, in fact, a violation. | 这是个很严重的问题 事实上 这是种侵害 |
[30:46] | So whatever you’re doing, | 所以不管你现在在做什么 |
[30:47] | whatever it is you think you’re looking for… | 也不管你想要追寻什么 |
[30:52] | you need to stop looking for it. | 你需要停下你追寻的脚步 |
[30:58] | Do you… | Widmore女士… |
[30:59] | do you know what I’m looking for, Mrs. Widmore? | 你知道我是在追寻什么吗? |
[31:03] | I don’t know why you’re looking for anything. | 我找不到你还需要去追寻其它东西的理由 |
[31:04] | You have the perfect life. | 你有完美的人生 |
[31:06] | On top of it, you’ve managed to attain | 至关重要的是 你已经得到了 |
[31:08] | the thing you wanted more than anything… | 你最渴望的东西… |
[31:11] | My husband’s approval. | 那就是我丈夫的赞许 |
[31:15] | How do you know what I want? | 您是如何得知我需要什么的? |
[31:17] | Because I bloody do. | 我就是知道 |
[31:21] | I need to see that list… | 我需要看看那个名单… |
[31:23] | Or you need to tell me why I can’t. | 除非你告诉我 为什么我不能看 |
[31:25] | You can’t because you’re not ready yet, Desmond. | Desmond 你不能看 是因为你还没有准备好 |
[31:32] | Ready? | 准备好? |
[31:33] | Ready? R… ready for what? | 准备好? 为… 什么而做好准备? |
[31:48] | That bad, huh? | 感觉不爽吧? |
[31:54] | Is there any alcohol in this car? | 车里有酒吗? |
[31:56] | Oh, yeah. | 喔 有的 |
[31:57] | Whatever you need. | 应有尽有 |
[32:01] | So, uh… | 那么… |
[32:03] | Where to, Mr. Hume? | Hume先生 我们前往哪里? |
[32:07] | Just drive, George. | George 你就随便开开吧 |
[32:16] | – Mr. Hume. – Yes? | – Hume先生 – 什么事? |
[32:18] | My name is Daniel. Daniel Widmore. | 我的名字叫Daniel Widmore |
[32:22] | We need to talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[32:29] | Look, uh, Mr. Widmore, um… | 听着 Widmore先生 这个… |
[32:31] | Dan. Please, call me Dan. | Dan 直接叫我Dan就好了 |
[32:33] | “Mr. Widmore” is my father. | “Widmore先生”是我父亲 |
[32:34] | Dan, um, look, if… if this is about Charlie Pace | Dan 是这样的 如果… 如果是关于Charlie Pace |
[32:37] | not being able to perform with you, | 无法和你同台演出这件事 |
[32:38] | I’m… I’m very sorry. | 我… 我表示遗憾 |
[32:41] | Do you believe in love at first sight, Mr. Hume? | Hume先生 你相信一见钟情吗? |
[32:48] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[32:51] | The first time I saw her, I was walking through this museum | 几周前 我路过这家博物馆的时候 |
[32:53] | a few weeks ago. | 第一次见到了她 |
[32:55] | She… she works here. She was on her lunch break. | 她… 她就在这里工作 那时她正好午餐休息 |
[32:58] | She was eating a chocolate bar. | 她正在吃一个巧克力棒 |
[33:01] | She has these incredible blue, blue eyes, red hair. | 她拥有蓝宝石般的眼睛 红色的头发 |
[33:05] | And as soon as I saw her, | 就在我看到她的时候 |
[33:07] | right… right in that moment, it was like… | 就在… 在那个瞬间 就像… |
[33:12] | it was like I already loved her. | 仿佛我已经爱上了她 |
[33:17] | And that’s when things got weird. | 事情也从那刻起 变得诡异了起来 |
[33:23] | That same night after I saw that woman… | 在我见到那个女人的当晚… |
[33:27] | I woke up and I wrote this. | 我忽然醒来 并且写了这些 |
[33:35] | So what is it? | 这是什么呢? |
[33:37] | I’m a musician. I have no idea. | 我也不知道 我仅仅是个搞音乐的 |
[33:40] | So I took it to a friend of mine at Caltech. | 然后我把这个 给一个加州理工学院的朋友看 |
[33:42] | He’s a math whiz. He said this is quantum mechanics. | 他精通数学 他说这个是量子力学 |
[33:46] | He said these equations are so advanced that | 他说这些方程式非常超前 |
[33:49] | only someone who’d been studying physics their entire life | 只有那些研究了一辈子物理的人 |
[33:52] | could’ve come up with them. | 才可以想出来 |
[33:54] | So… | 所以… |
[33:57] | so what do they mean? | 所以 那意味着什么? |
[33:59] | Okay, imagine… imagine something terrible is about to happen, | 好吧 想象一下… 假如一桩恐怖事件 |
[34:03] | something catastrophic. | 一件惨事即将发生 |
[34:04] | And the only way to stop it from happening | 唯一可以阻止这件事情发生 |
[34:07] | was by… | 的办法是… |
[34:08] | releasing a huge amount of energy. | 释放一股巨大的能量 |
[34:12] | Like setting off a nuclear bomb. | 就比如引爆原子弹 |
[34:17] | You wanna set off a nuclear bomb? | 你想要去引爆原子弹? |
[34:19] | Just listen. What if this… all this… | 听着 如果这些… 所有这些… |
[34:24] | what if this wasn’t supposed to be our life? | 假如所有的这些 都不应该是我们的宿命呢? |
[34:28] | What if we… we had some other life | 假如… 我们本可以有别的生活 |
[34:32] | and for some reason, we changed things? | 可是出于某些原因 生活的轨迹被更改了? |
[34:40] | I don’t want to set off a nuclear bomb, Mr. Hume. | Hume先生 我不想去引爆原子弹 |
[34:45] | I think I already did. | 可是 我想我已经这么做了 |
[34:54] | Listen, mate, um… | 听着 伙计… |
[34:56] | I don’t know what any of this has to do with me. So… | 我不知道这些事情与我有什么关系 所以… |
[34:59] | Why did you ask my mother about a woman named Penny? | 你为什么要问我妈妈 那个叫Penny的女孩子? |
[35:07] | It happened to you, too, didn’t it? | 你有过一见钟情 对不? |
[35:12] | You felt it. | 你有这种感觉 |
[35:13] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[35:20] | I don’t know what I felt. | 我自己也不清楚我的感受 |
[35:22] | Yes, you do. | 是的 你感觉到了 |
[35:26] | You felt love. | 你感受到了爱 |
[35:29] | That’s impossible because | 那是不可能的 |
[35:31] | I don’t know anything about this woman. | 因为我对这个女人一无所知 |
[35:32] | I don’t know… I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道… 我不知道她身在何方 |
[35:35] | I don’t even know if she exists. | 我甚至不知道 她是否活在这世上 |
[35:38] | She’s… | 她是… |
[35:43] | She’s an idea. | 她只是我凭空想出来的 |
[35:47] | No, Mr. Hume. | 你错了 Hume先生 |
[35:51] | She’s my half-sister. | 她是我的同父异母的姐妹 |
[35:58] | And I can tell you exactly where and when you can find her. | 我可以很清楚地告诉你 你可以在何时何地找到她 |
[36:54] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下? |
[36:58] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[37:01] | Are you Penny? | 你是Penny? |
[37:05] | Uh, yes. | 呃 是的 |
[37:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:13] | I’m Desmond. | 我叫Desmond |
[37:19] | Uh, hi. | 呃 你好 |
[37:26] | Checking in now. | 赶紧检查下 |
[37:36] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[37:39] | Indeed he is. | 确实 他没事 |
[37:44] | How are you, Desmond? How are you feeling? | Desmond 你好吗? 你感觉如何? |
[37:48] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[37:53] | H… how long was I unconscious for? | 我… 我昏迷了多久? |
[37:55] | Oh, no more than a few seconds. | 不过几秒钟而已 |
[38:00] | Will you help me up, please? | 你可以把我拉起来吗? |
[38:06] | I’m really sorry we had to do this to you, Desmond. | Desmond 很抱歉我们对你做的这一切 |
[38:09] | But as I told you, your… talent is vital to our mission. | 但是正如我所说的 你的… 天赋是我们任务成败的关键 |
[38:13] | So if you just let me explain… | 所以如果你需要我给你解释… |
[38:15] | It’s all right. I understand. | 没关系 我可以理解 |
[38:19] | What? | 什么? |
[38:21] | I said I understand. | 我说我可以理解的 |
[38:25] | You told me you brought me here to the island | 你告诉过我 说你把我带到岛上 |
[38:26] | to do something very important. | 去完成一些非常重要的事情 |
[38:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:31] | When do we start? | 我们什么时候开工? |
[38:45] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[38:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[38:50] | What I mean is 20 minutes ago, | 我是说 20分钟以前 |
[38:51] | you were beating the crap out of Widmore with an I.V. Stand, | 你用输液架冲着Widmore一通乱打 |
[38:54] | and… and now you’re Mr. Cooperative. | 然而… 然而现在 你却对他言听计从 |
[38:58] | A lot can happen in 20 minutes. | 士别三日 当刮目相看嘛 |
[39:01] | Sure it can. | 确实是 |
[39:03] | That thing fried your brain. | 肯定是你的脑袋被烧坏了 |
[39:08] | Did it? | 是吗? |
[39:09] | Whatever. Doesn’t change that you’re gonna… | 无论如何 你终究还是会… |
[39:17] | Run. | 快滚 |
[39:23] | Desmond, I don’t have time to explain, | Desmond 我没有时间给你解释 |
[39:25] | but these people are extremely dangerous. | 但是这些人都是非常危险的 |
[39:27] | We need to go now. | 我们现在必须赶紧走了 |
[39:31] | Aye, of course. | 嗯 当然 |
[39:35] | Lead the way. | 你带路吧 |
[39:40] | Hello? You okay? | 喂? 你还好吗? |
[39:49] | What happed? | 发生什么事了? |
[39:51] | Well, I shook your hand, and then you fainted. | 喔 我握了下你的手 然后你就晕过去了 |
[39:53] | I must have quite an effect on you. | 我肯定把你迷晕了 |
[39:58] | Aye. | 是的 |
[40:00] | Aye, you must have. | 是的 你真迷人 |
[40:03] | Have we met before? | 我们以前见过吗? |
[40:07] | I… I think we’d remember it if we have | 我… 我觉得如果我们俩见过面 肯定会记得的 |
[40:09] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[40:12] | Well, as long as you’re sure you’re all right… | 好吧 只要你确定你现在没事了… |
[40:14] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[40:16] | Hey, listen. Um… | 嘿 听着 呃… |
[40:18] | Would you like to go for a coffee? | 你愿意跟我去喝杯咖啡吗? |
[40:22] | What, now? | 什么 现在? |
[40:24] | I’m a sweaty mess. | 我一身臭汗的 |
[40:27] | I just fainted in front of you. | 我刚刚都晕倒在你的面前了 |
[40:30] | I’d say we’re even. | 就当我们扯平了 |
[40:35] | There’s a coffee shop | 在Sweetzer和Melrose的交叉口 |
[40:36] | on the corner of Sweetzer and Melrose. | 有家咖啡店 |
[40:39] | I’ll meet you there in an hour. | 我们一个小时后在那里见 |
[40:43] | Absolutely. | 好的 |
[40:47] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好的 – 一会见 |
[41:23] | So… did you find what you were looking for? | 所以… 你有找到你想找的东西吗? |
[41:29] | Yes, George, I did. | 是的 George 我找到了 |
[41:35] | Corner of Melrose and Sweetzer, please. | 咱们到Melrose和Sweetzer的交叉口 |
[41:37] | You got it. | 这就出发 |
[41:38] | And if there’s anything else I can do for you, Mr. Hume, | Hume先生 如果您还有什么需要我帮忙的 |
[41:41] | you just name it. | 尽管开口就好了 |
[41:47] | Actually, there is one thing, George. | George 其实 还真有个事要你帮忙 |
[41:51] | Can you get me the manifest from my flight from Sydney? | 你可以帮我弄到 我从悉尼来的那趟航班的 乘客名单吗? |
[41:54] | Oceanic 815. | 大洋航空 815航班 |
[41:56] | Just the names of the passengers. | 只要乘客的姓名就好了 |
[41:59] | Sure, I can. | 没问题 我可以弄到 |
[42:02] | Do you mind if I ask you what you need it for? | 您介意我问问 您要那个名单做什么吗? |