时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Who is he? – His name is Richard Alpert. | – 他是谁? – 他叫Richard Alpert |
[00:06] | He’s a kind of… advisor. | 是个… 顾问 |
[00:10] | And he has had that job for a very, very long time. | 他干这行已经很久了 |
[00:14] | Why do you want to die? | 你为何想死? |
[00:15] | I devoted my life… | 我将我… |
[00:18] | longer than you can possibly imagine… | 长到你无法想象的生命… |
[00:21] | in service of a man | 奉献给那个 |
[00:22] | who told me that everything was happening for a reason, | 告诉我事出皆有因的人 |
[00:25] | that he had a plan… a plan that I was a part of… | 他说他有一个计划… 我也在计划之内… |
[00:28] | And now that man’s gone. So why do I want to die? | 但现在那个人死了 所以我为何想死? |
[00:31] | Because I just found out my entire life had no purpose. | 因为我发现 我已经失去生活的目标了 |
[01:06] | I’m here because I need your help. | 我来 是因为我需要你的帮忙 |
[01:10] | Will you help me, Ilana? | Ilana 你会帮我吗? |
[01:14] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[01:18] | There’re six people I need you to protect. | 我要你帮我保护6个人 |
[01:21] | I’m gonna give you a list of their names. | 我会把他们的名单给你 |
[01:23] | This is what you’ve been preparing for. | 要你帮忙的就是这事 |
[01:27] | These people… who are they? | 这些人… 是谁? |
[01:29] | They’re the remaining candidates. | 他们是保留下来的接班人 |
[01:39] | Candidates? | 接班人? |
[01:41] | Candidates for what? | 什么接班人? |
[01:42] | To replace Jacob. | 接替Jacob的人 |
[01:46] | She said I was one of them. | 他说我是其中之一 |
[01:49] | And so are you, and so is Hurley. | 你也是 还有Hurley也是 |
[01:53] | Well, that’s great. So what do we do now? | 哦 这敢情好 那我们现在该干嘛? |
[01:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:59] | Then who does? | 那谁知道? |
[02:04] | After I’ve brought them to the temple… | 等我把他们带去寺庙后… |
[02:11] | what do I do? | 我该干什么? |
[02:13] | Ask Ricardus. | 问Ricardus |
[02:16] | He’ll know what to do next. | 他知道接下来该怎么做 |
[02:18] | Who’s Ricardus? | Ricardus是谁? |
[02:23] | He is. | 就是他 |
[02:26] | So, Richard… | 那么 Richard… |
[02:28] | what do we do next? | 我们接下来该干嘛? |
[02:35] | I have no idea what “we” do next. | 我不知道”我们”接下来要干嘛 |
[02:39] | You didn’t tell your friends | 你没告诉你的朋友们 |
[02:40] | that I was trying to kill myself when you found me? | 当你找到我的时候 我正打算自杀么? |
[02:46] | Does that sound like someone who has a plan? | 这听上去 像主事人会去做的事吗? |
[02:48] | Why would Jacob say you knew what to do if… | 那为何Jacob说你知道后续步骤 如果… |
[02:50] | Because everything he ever said is a lie. | 因为他说的一切都是谎言 |
[02:52] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[02:56] | You wanna know a secret, Jack? | Jack 你想不想听个秘密? |
[02:58] | Something I’ve known a long, long time? | 一个我知道多年的秘密? |
[03:07] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[03:11] | – You mean that figuratively, right? – No. I mean, literally. | – 你是在打比喻吗? – 不 我说的就是字面上的意思 |
[03:13] | We’re all dead… every single one of us. | 我们都死了… 包括这里的每一个人 |
[03:16] | And this? This… all this? It’s not what you think it is. | 至于这里? 这里的… 一切? 并不是你们看到的这样 |
[03:19] | We’re not on an island. We never were. | 我们没在岛上 我们从来没上过岛 |
[03:24] | We’re in hell. | 我们在地狱 |
[03:26] | So I’m not interested in what Jacob said. | 所以我对Jacob说的话 一点儿兴趣也没有 |
[03:29] | In fact, maybe it’s time we stopped listening to him | 事实上 或许我们该把他的话抛之耳后 |
[03:32] | and we started listening to someone else. | 转而去听其他人的 |
[03:34] | And that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 我也正打算这么做 |
[04:12] | What’re you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[04:14] | – I’m going after Richard. – Why? You heard him. | – 我去把Richard追回来 – 追他干嘛? 你听到他说的话了 |
[04:17] | He doesn’t… he doesn’t know what we need to do next. | 他不… 他不知道我们接下来该干嘛 |
[04:19] | He knows. Jacob told me. He has to know. | 他知道 Jacob跟我说过 他知道的 |
[04:23] | Alpert has lost his mind. | Alpert精神不正常 |
[04:24] | He thinks that we’re… we’re in hell. | 他以为我们… 我们身处地狱 |
[04:26] | And if he care about what Jacob said, | 如果他在乎Jacob说的话 |
[04:28] | he wouldn’t be talking about… about listening to someone else. | 他不会说… 去听别人的话 |
[04:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:34] | You know who he meant? | 你知道他指的是谁? |
[04:35] | Oh, this should be interesting. | 哦 这下好玩了 |
[04:38] | What? | 什么 |
[04:39] | He meant Locke. | 他是指Locke |
[04:46] | Locke is dead. | Locke死了啊 |
[04:47] | If it’s any consolation, it’s not exactly Locke. | 他指的不是真正的Locke 如果这能安抚你的话 |
[05:00] | Hurley. | Hurley啊 |
[05:03] | What’s he sayin’? | 他在说什么? |
[05:04] | Uh, wh… what’s who saying? | 呃 谁… 在说什么? |
[05:06] | – Jacob. I saw you talking to him. – I’m not talking to Jacob. | – Jacob 我看到你在跟他说话 – 我没在和Jacob说话 |
[05:09] | Don’t lie to me. Please, if you know something… | 别骗我 拜托 如果你知道些什么… |
[05:12] | – Anything that can help us figure out… – It’s not Jacob, man. | – 或者任何能帮我们走出困境… – 兄弟 和我说话的不是Jacob |
[05:17] | Then who is it? | 那是谁? |
[05:18] | Sorry, Jack, but this has nothing to do with you. | 抱歉 Jack 这与你无关 |
[05:29] | – Shephard is right, you know. – Right about what? | – Shephard说得没错 – 没说错什么? |
[05:32] | Richard. Going after him is a waste of time. | Richard 追他回来只是浪费时间 |
[05:35] | He doesn’t know anything. | 他什么都不知道 |
[05:39] | – What makes you so sure? – I’ve known him since I was 12 years old. | – 你怎么这么肯定? – 我12岁起就认识他了 |
[05:43] | That should count for something. | 这多少也能说明些事吧 |
[05:44] | So you guys met when you were kids, huh? | 你们还是孩子的时候 就认识了? |
[05:46] | No, Frank, I was a kid. | 不 Frank 那时我年纪尚小 |
[05:49] | Richard looked just like he does today. | 而Richard的模样 却和今天别无二致 |
[05:51] | You’re saying this guy doesn’t age? | 你是说他长生不老? |
[05:53] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[05:56] | And how the hell do you think that happened? | 那你觉得这到底是怎么回事? |
[11:03] | Isabella. | Isabella啊 |
[11:06] | Isabella. | Isabella啊 |
[11:07] | Isabella. | Isabella啊 |
[11:18] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[11:22] | Isabella. | Isabella啊 |
[11:28] | No! | 不! |
[12:54] | No. | 不 |
[14:28] | Is this him? | 是这个人吗? |
[14:29] | Yes. | 没错 |
[14:40] | Estate quieto. | 安静 |
[14:43] | You say he speaks English. | 你说 他会说英语 |
[14:45] | Yes, Mr. Whitfield. | 是的 Whitfield先生 |
[14:52] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗? |
[14:55] | I asked, do you speak English? | 我在问你 会不会说英语? |
[15:02] | Take him away and bring me another. | 把他带走 换一个人过来 |
[15:05] | – Hang him. – Yes, I speak it! Yes, I speak it! | – 给他去受绞刑吧 – 会 我会说! 我会说! |
[15:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:12] | You have strong hands. What sort of work did you do? | 你的手挺粗壮的 过去是干什么的? |
[15:14] | I… I work… I work… I… in the fields. | 我… 我是做… 我是做… 我… 在地里劳作 |
[15:18] | I understand you’re interested in going to the New World. Yes? | 听说你想去”新世界” 是吗? |
[15:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:22] | Well, then… | 好 那么… |
[15:24] | This is your lucky day. Thank you, Father. | 今天就是你的幸运日 谢谢你 神父 |
[15:27] | This man is now the property of Captain Magnus Hanso. | 这个人现在归Magnus Hanso船长所有了 |
[15:32] | I hope you don’t get seasick. | 希望你别晕船哦 |
[17:29] | Do you see anything?! | 看见什么东西了吗?! |
[17:34] | – Bring me the captain. – Sir, Captain Hanso’s dead. | – 把船长给我找来 – 长官 Hanso船长死了 |
[17:38] | Good God, we’re in the middle of a bloody jungle! | 天啊 我们身陷诡谲丛林之中! |
[17:48] | Down here, please! | 我们在下面! |
[17:48] | – Help! – Down here! Please! | – 救命! – 到下面来! 拜托! |
[17:52] | – Down here! Please help us! – Estamos aqu? | – 到下面来啊! 救救我们! – 我们在这里啊? |
[17:53] | – Estamos aqu? – Down here! | – 我们在这里啊? – 到下面来啊! |
[18:08] | Gracias a dios. Gracias. | 感谢上帝 |
[18:10] | Muchas gracias. | 谢天谢地 |
[18:14] | No! | 不! |
[18:15] | No! Stop! No! | 不! 住手! 住手! |
[18:18] | No! Stop! | 不! 住手! |
[18:21] | – No. No. – No, no, no. | – 不 不 – 别 别 别 |
[18:24] | No! Stop! | 不! 住手! |
[18:25] | Aah! | 啊! |
[18:26] | – What are you doing?! – Aah! | – 你要干什么?! – 啊! |
[18:30] | Se lo ruego. | 求求你 |
[18:32] | No lo haga. | 别这样做 |
[18:34] | No lo haga, por favor. | 求你了 别杀我 |
[18:35] | We are shipwrecked in the middle of the jungle. | 我们的船在丛林中撞毁 |
[18:39] | We have no fresh water | 我们没有水源 |
[18:42] | and limited supplies, | 补给有限 |
[18:44] | and there are only five officers left. | 只剩下五个船员 |
[18:47] | No! No! No! | 不! 不! 不! |
[18:57] | Why… why are you doing this? | 为什么… 你为什么要这么做? |
[18:58] | Because if I freed you, | 因为如果我放了你们 |
[19:00] | it would only be a matter of time | 时间一长 |
[19:02] | before you tried to kill me. | 你们就会杀了我 |
[19:08] | No! | 不! |
[19:32] | What happened up there? | 上面发生什么事了? |
[19:40] | I said report! | 跟我汇报! |
[24:36] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[24:47] | Isabella! | Isabella啊! |
[24:49] | Isabella! | Isabella啊! |
[25:49] | Shh. Here. | 别怕 看这儿 |
[25:51] | Water. | 喝点水 |
[26:13] | Who… | 谁… |
[26:15] | Who… who are you? | 谁… 你是谁? |
[26:18] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[26:19] | I am… | 我是… |
[26:22] | in hell? | 在地狱吗? |
[26:24] | Yes, I’m afraid you are. | 是的 恐怕是的 |
[26:28] | You… | 你… |
[26:29] | You are not on the ship. | 你不是船上的人 |
[26:36] | I was here… | 早在你们的船失事之前… |
[26:38] | long before your ship. | 我就在这个岛上待着了 |
[26:40] | Did… did… | 你… 你… |
[26:42] | did you see my… my wife? | 你看到我的… 我的妻子没? |
[26:43] | – I’m sorry? – Isabella. My wife. | – 谁? – Isabella 我妻子 |
[26:46] | She was here. She was… | 她本来在这里 她… |
[26:49] | But… then the black smoke came, | 但… 后来那股黑烟来了 |
[26:53] | and she ran. | 她就跑开了 |
[26:56] | And she hasn’t come back? | 然后再没回来? |
[27:01] | That probably mean he has her. | 那也许代表他抓住了她 |
[27:03] | Who? | 谁? |
[27:06] | I think you know who. | 我想你知道是谁 |
[27:08] | If she’s a… alive, I must save her. | 如果她还活… 活着 我得救她 |
[27:11] | Please. Please, help me. | 求你 拜托 帮帮我 |
[27:12] | Of course. Of… of course I’ll help. | 当然 当… 当然我会帮忙 |
[27:16] | I want to be free, too. | 我也想要自由 |
[27:19] | As luck would have it… | 碰巧… |
[27:22] | I found these on one of the officers outside. | 我在外面船员的身上 找到了这个 |
[27:25] | I think they’ll work. | 我想我可以打开你的锁 |
[27:26] | But before I try, I need to know that you will help me. | 但是在我开锁之前 你得答应帮我 |
[27:31] | Yes. Yes. Of… of course. | 好的 好的 当… 当然 |
[27:33] | You’ll do anything I ask? | 我说什么 你都会照做吗? |
[27:34] | Yes. Yes, anything. Yes, I promise. | 是的 是的 一切照做 我发誓 |
[27:37] | Then we’re agreed. | 那就成交 |
[27:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:00] | Of course, my friend. | 不客气 我的朋友 |
[28:03] | It’s good to see you out of those chains. | 很高兴见到你 脱离锁链的束缚 |
[28:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:11] | Let’s get you on your feet. | 我们得让你先站起来 |
[28:20] | You’re gonna need your strenth if we’re going to escape. | 如果我们打算逃离 你得先恢复力气 |
[28:23] | Escape? | 逃离? |
[28:25] | That’s right. | 对的 |
[28:27] | I’m afraid there’s only one way to escape from hell. | 要逃离地狱 恐怕只有一条路 |
[28:31] | You’re going to have to kill the devil. | 你得杀了那个恶魔 |
[28:46] | When you’re finished eating, | 等你吃完 |
[28:48] | you’ll walk due west. | 你就朝西一直走 |
[28:51] | Once you get to the ocean, | 一旦你走到海边 |
[28:53] | you’ll be able to see the statue. | 就能看到雕像 |
[28:56] | The statue? | 雕像? |
[28:57] | Your ship smashed through it on its way inland. | 你们的船在开进来的时候 撞上它了 |
[29:00] | Broke it into pieces. | 把它撞得粉碎 |
[29:02] | That’s where you’ll find the devil. | 在那儿 你能找到那个恶魔 |
[29:09] | You only have one chance. | 你只有一次机会 |
[29:12] | Put this through his chest. | 把这个刺进他的胸膛 |
[29:13] | Do not hesitate. Do not let him say a word. | 别犹豫 别让他开口说一个字 |
[29:16] | If he speaks, it will already be too late. | 如果他一开口 就晚了 |
[29:19] | He can be very persuasive. | 他很擅长游说 |
[29:21] | How… how can I kill him with this? | 我… 我怎么能用这个杀了他? |
[29:23] | He… he is… black smoke. | 他… 他是… 一股黑烟 |
[29:25] | No. | 不 |
[29:28] | I am. | 我才是 |
[29:35] | My wife Isabella… | 我的妻子Isabella… |
[29:38] | She was running from you? | 她是想躲开你? |
[29:40] | She was running from him. | 她是想躲开他 |
[29:43] | I’m sorry. I saw him take her, | 对不起 我看到他把她带走 |
[29:46] | but I couldn’t do anything to stop him. | 但是我阻止不了他 |
[29:50] | But… but if you are the black smoke, you… | 但是… 但如果你是那股黑烟 你… |
[29:53] | You aren’t the only one who’s lost something, my friend. | 朋友 不止你一个人失去了重要的东西 |
[29:55] | The devil betrayed me. | 那个恶魔背叛了我 |
[29:58] | He took my body, | 他拿走了我的肉身 |
[30:00] | My humanity. | 我的人性 |
[30:02] | You… you killed the officers on the ship. | 你… 你杀了船上那些船员 |
[30:05] | I’m not the one you need to worry about. | 你该担心的人不是我 |
[30:07] | The devil has your wife, | 是那个恶魔带走了你的妻子 |
[30:09] | and you are going to have to kill him | 如果你想抢回她 |
[30:10] | if you ever want to get her back. | 就必须杀了他 |
[30:16] | Murder is wrong. That is what brought me here. | 谋杀是不对的 它让我饱尝了今日的恶果 |
[30:19] | My friend… | 我的朋友… |
[30:21] | You and I can talk all day long about what’s right or wrong. | 咱俩可以花一整天 来讨论什么是对 什么是错 |
[30:26] | But the question before you remains the same. | 但你面对的问题 始终如一 |
[30:31] | Do you ever want to see your wife again? | 你到底还想不想 再见到你的妻子? |
[30:41] | Yes, I do. | 嗯 我想 |
[31:55] | Uhh! | 啊! |
[31:57] | Uhh! | 啊! |
[32:01] | Uhh! | 啊! |
[32:13] | What’re you doing here?! Who gave you this?! | 你在这儿干嘛?! 谁给你的这个?! |
[32:17] | Where is my wife? | 我妻子在哪? |
[32:20] | What? | 什么? |
[32:21] | Where is my wife? | 我妻子在哪? |
[32:23] | I… I don’t know your wife. | 我… 我不认识你妻子 |
[32:24] | – Did she come here on the ship? – No. She’s dead. | – 她乘这艘船过来的吗? – 不 她死了 |
[32:28] | Then why are you asking me where she is? | 那你为什么问我她在哪? |
[32:35] | Did you meet a man in the jungle dressed in black? | 你在丛林里 有遇见一个黑衣人吗? |
[32:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:42] | What did he tell you? | 他跟你说了什么? |
[32:44] | He said you are the devil. | 他说你是恶魔 |
[32:48] | And? | 然后呢? |
[32:49] | He said the only way I would see my wife again | 他说我只有杀了你 |
[32:52] | is if I kill you. | 才能再见到我的妻子 |
[32:54] | I… I saw her here… | 我… 我在这里看到她… |
[32:56] | In this place. Where is she?! | 就在这儿 她在哪儿?! |
[32:58] | – That wasn’t your wife. – Yes, it was! | – 那不是你的妻子 – 是的 那就是! |
[33:00] | – She is dead, just like me. – You’re not dead. | – 她死了 跟我一样 – 你没死 |
[33:03] | I… I am in hell. I know that I am in hell! | 我… 我在地狱 我知道我在地狱! |
[33:06] | – You really think you’re dead? – Where else would I be? | – 你真认为你已经死了? – 要不我现在是在哪? |
[33:11] | All right then. | 那好 |
[33:12] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? 你要干嘛? |
[33:15] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不! |
[33:24] | – Still think you’re dead?! – Aah! | – 还认为你已经死了?! – 啊! |
[33:28] | Aah! | 啊! |
[33:32] | – Still think you’re dead?! – Stop! | – 还认为你已经死了?! – 住手! |
[33:35] | Why should I stop?! | 我为什么要住手?! |
[33:37] | Because I want to live! | 因为我不想死! |
[33:47] | That’s the first sensible thing you’ve said. | 这是你说过的唯一清醒的话 |
[33:50] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[33:52] | Ricardo. | 我叫Ricardo |
[33:53] | Ricardo. | 好 Ricardo |
[33:55] | Get up. We need to talk. | 起来 我们得聊聊 |
[34:22] | What is inside? | 那里面有什么? |
[34:23] | No one comes in unless I invite them in. | 除非我邀请 否则谁也别想进去 |
[34:38] | Are you the devil? | 你是恶魔吗? |
[34:46] | No. | 不 |
[34:50] | Then who are you? | 那你是谁? |
[34:52] | My name is Jacob. | 我叫Jacob |
[34:54] | I’m the one who brought your ship to this island. | 是我 把你们的船引到这岛上来的 |
[35:00] | You brought it here? | 你把我们弄过来的? |
[35:04] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:16] | Think of this wine as what you keep calling “Hell.” | 把这瓶酒 想象成你一直说的”地狱” |
[35:19] | There’s many other names for it, too. | 它还有很多别名 |
[35:22] | “Malevolence.” | “恶毒” |
[35:24] | “Evil.” | “邪恶” |
[35:25] | “Darkness.” | “黑暗” |
[35:27] | And here it is, swirling around in the bottle, | 看这儿 它在瓶子里打转 |
[35:30] | unable to get out, | 却出不去 |
[35:31] | because if it did, it would spread. | 因为如果它出去了 它就会到处肆虐 |
[35:36] | The cork… | 这个软木塞… |
[35:39] | is this island. | 就好比这座小岛 |
[35:41] | And it’s the only thing keeping the darkness… | 只有它能够将黑暗势力困在… |
[35:46] | where it belongs. | 它该在的地方 |
[35:55] | That man who sent you to kill me | 那个派你来杀我的男人 |
[35:56] | believes that everyone is corruptible | 认为所有人都是堕落的 |
[35:58] | because it’s in their very nature to sin. | 因为人性本恶 |
[36:01] | I bring people here to prove him wrong. | 我把人们引到这岛上来 想证明他是错的 |
[36:04] | And when they get here, their past doesn’t matter. | 一旦他们到了这里 他们的过去就不再重要了 |
[36:09] | Before you brought my ship, there were others? | 在你把我的船引到这儿以前 还有过其他人? |
[36:11] | Yes. Many. | 对 有很多 |
[36:13] | – What happened to them? – They’re all dead. | – 他们后来怎么样了? – 他们都死了 |
[36:16] | But if you brought them here, why didn’t you help them? | 可如果是你把他们弄来的 你为什么不帮他们? |
[36:18] | Because I wanted them to help themselves… | 因为我希望他们能自力更生… |
[36:22] | to know the difference between right and wrong | 学会明辨是非 |
[36:24] | without me having to tell them. | 而不是非得由我去告诉他们 |
[36:26] | It’s all meaningless if I have to force them to do anything. | 如果我强迫他们去做事情 那一切就没意义了 |
[36:30] | Why should I have to step in? | 我为什么非得插手呢? |
[36:31] | If you don’t, he will. | 你要是不插手 他就会插手啊 |
[36:44] | Do you want a job? | 你想找个活儿干吗? |
[36:46] | What? A job? | 什么? 找个活儿? |
[36:51] | Doing what? | 干什么? |
[36:53] | Well… | 嗯… |
[36:54] | If I don’t want to step in, | 如果我不想插手这档子事 |
[36:57] | maybe you can do it for me. | 也许你可以替我援助他们 |
[37:00] | You can be my… my representative… | 你可以做我的… 我的代表… |
[37:03] | an intermediary between me and the people | 做我和那些人的中间人 |
[37:04] | – I bring to the island. – Well, what will I get in return? | – 那些被我带到岛上的人 – 那 我能换到什么好处? |
[37:07] | – You tell me. – I want my wife back. | – 随你说 – 我想要我妻子活过来 |
[37:12] | Can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[37:19] | Can you absolve me of my sins so I don’t go to hell? | 你能赦免我的罪过 让我不用下地狱吗? |
[37:22] | I can’t do that either. | 这我也办不到 |
[37:30] | Then I never want to die. I… I want to live forever. | 那我永远也不想死 我… 我想永生 |
[37:35] | Now that… | 这个 |
[37:38] | I can do. | 我答应你 |
[38:03] | You let him talk to you, didn’t you? | 你让他开口说话了 是吗? |
[38:10] | He told me to give you this. | 他让我给你这个 |
[38:17] | I’m sure you realize that if you go with him, | 我想你明白 要是你跟他走 |
[38:20] | you’ll never be with your wife again. | 你就再也见不到你的妻子了 |
[38:25] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[38:28] | He can be very… | 他很擅长… |
[38:30] | convincing. | 游说人 |
[38:34] | But I want you to know if you ever change your mind… | 但我想让你知道 如果你改变主意… |
[38:37] | and I mean ever… | 我是说不论何时… |
[38:39] | my offer still stands. | 我和你的交易始终有效 |
[38:48] | I have something for you. | 我有样东西要给你 |
[38:54] | You must have dropped it. | 你肯定是不小心弄掉了 |
[38:58] | I found it on the ship. | 我在船上找到的 |
[40:33] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[40:40] | Are you listening to me? | 你听见了吗? |
[40:42] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[40:50] | I was wrong! | 我以前错了! |
[40:52] | You said I could change my mind. | 你说过 我可以改变主意的 |
[40:55] | You said the offer would stand! | 你说过 交易始终有效的! |
[41:00] | Does the offer still stand? | 那个交易还算数吗? |
[41:03] | Does the offer still stand?! | 那个交易还算数吗?! |
[41:06] | Does the offer still stand?! | 那个交易还算数吗?! |
[41:22] | What offer, dude? | 什么交易 老兄? |
[41:24] | What the hell are you doing out here? Did you follow me? | 你怎么会在这儿? 你跟踪我? |
[41:27] | – Well, kinda. – Get.. get out! Get out! | – 嗯 差不多 – 走… 走开! 滚! |
[41:30] | Hey! | 喂! |
[41:30] | – Did… didn’t you hear what I said?! – Look, I was just… | – 你没… 你没听见我说的吗?! – 我只是… |
[41:32] | – I told you people, I don’t know anything! – Dude, just calm down! | – 我跟你们的人说了 我什么也不知道! – 老兄 冷静点! |
[41:35] | – Why did you follow me?! – Your wife sent me! | – 你干嘛跟踪我?! – 是你妻子让我来的! |
[41:41] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[41:43] | I said your wife sent me. Isabella. | 我说 是你妻子让我来的 Isabella啊 |
[41:48] | She wants to know why you buried her cross. | 她想知道 你为什么把她的十字架埋起来 |
[41:51] | H… how do you know about that? | 你… 你是怎么知道的? |
[41:54] | – Because she just told me. – What do you mean, just told you? | – 因为是她刚才告诉我的 – 什么叫 刚才告诉你的? |
[41:58] | Isabella saw you dig it up, man. | Isabella看见你把十字架挖出来了 老兄 |
[42:00] | She’s standing right next to you. | 她现在就站在你身边 |
[42:26] | I… I… I don’t see her. | 我… 我… 我看不见她 |
[42:32] | She’s right there. | 她就在那儿 |
[42:35] | She says your English is awesome. | 她说你的英语很棒 |
[42:51] | Cierra tus ojos. | 闭上眼睛 |
[42:53] | She wants you to close your eyes. | 她想让你闭上眼睛 |
[42:58] | It’s okay. I’ll tell you what she says. | 没关系的 我会告诉你她说了什么 |
[44:08] | Is she gone? | 她走了? |
[44:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[44:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:34] | Yeah, you got it. | 嗯 不用客气 |
[44:39] | Something wrong? | 有什么不对劲吗? |
[44:42] | Well, she kinda said one more thing. | 嗯 她还说了一件事 |
[44:45] | Something you have to do. | 一件你非做不可的事 |
[44:48] | What? | 什么事? |
[44:50] | She said you have to stop the man in black. | 她说你得阻止那个黑衣人 |
[44:53] | You have to stop him from leaving the island. | 你得阻止他离开这座岛 |
[44:56] | ‘Cause if you don’t… | 因为如果你不这样做… |
[45:44] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[45:46] | Morning. | 早 |
[45:51] | I see you got my present. | 看来 你收到我的礼物了 |
[45:55] | Don’t gloat, Jacob. It doesn’t become you. | 别沾沾自喜 Jacob 这东西可不是你 |
[45:59] | So you tried to kill me. | 所以你想要杀我 |
[46:03] | What do you expect, an apology? | 你想要什么 一个道歉? |
[46:04] | No. | 不 |
[46:06] | I guess I’m just wondering why you did it. | 我想 我只是好奇你为什么要这么做 |
[46:07] | Because I want to leave. | 因为我想离开这儿 |
[46:10] | Just let me leave, Jacob. | 你就让我走吧 Jacob |
[46:13] | As long as I’m alive, you’re not going anywhere. | 只要我还活着 你哪儿也别想去 |
[46:15] | Well, then now you know why I want to kill you. | 哦 那现在 你知道我为什么想杀你了 |
[46:17] | And I will kill you, Jacob. | 我会杀了你的 Jacob |
[46:19] | Even if you do, somebody else will take my place. | 就算你杀了我 也会有别人接替我的位置 |
[46:21] | Well, then I’ll kill them, too. | 哦 那我就把他们也杀了 |
[46:29] | Here. | 给 |
[46:33] | Something for you to pass the time. | 帮你消磨时光 |
[46:40] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |