时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Son of a bitch! | 该死! |
[00:23] | Jin. Come on. Wake up, buddy. | Jin 快 醒醒 伙计 |
[00:25] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[00:28] | Sawyer. | Sawyer啊 |
[00:31] | How long have I been out? | 我睡了多久? |
[00:33] | A while. | 一会儿 |
[00:34] | Figured you could use the rest. | 我想你应该歇够了 |
[00:36] | Claire and Locke… where are they? | Claire和Locke… 他们呢? |
[00:39] | I don’t know. They said they’d be back by sunup. | 不知道 他们之前说会在日出前回来 |
[00:41] | – We have to get out of here before they come back. – Easy. Whoa, whoa. | – 在他们回来之前 我们得赶紧离开 – 冷静点 喔 喔 |
[00:44] | I’m with Locke. | 我投靠Locke了 |
[00:47] | That is not Locke. | 那不是Locke |
[00:50] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[00:52] | Whoever he is, he says he can get us off this damn island. | 无论他是谁 他说他能把我们带出这该死的小岛 |
[00:56] | I can’t leave. | 我不能走 |
[00:58] | Sun could be here somewhere. | Sun还不知在岛上哪个角落呢 |
[01:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:03] | If she’s here, you got my word. We ain’t leaving without her. | 我答应你 如果她在岛上 我们绝不离她而去 |
[01:08] | What’s that? | 什么声音? |
[01:09] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[01:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[01:43] | Hi yourself. | 你来了 |
[01:53] | Ahh. | 啊 |
[02:00] | Wow. | 喔 |
[02:03] | Jimmy… | Jimmy啊… |
[02:04] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[02:06] | You are… | 你真是… |
[02:09] | unbelievable. | 太厉害了 |
[02:11] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[02:12] | You weren’t too shabby yourself, darlin’. | 宝贝 你和我不分伯仲 |
[02:14] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[02:17] | Baby? | 宝贝? |
[02:18] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[02:19] | Aren’t you supposed to meet that guy at 9:00? | 9点的时候 你不是要和那个人碰头吗? |
[02:21] | Yeah. So? | 嗯 然后呢? |
[02:23] | It’s 8… | 现在是8点… |
[02:25] | 42. | 42分 |
[02:28] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[02:42] | You weren’t exactly supposed to see that. | 我本来不想让你看见的 |
[02:44] | Jimmy, what are you doing with all that money? | Jimmy 你拿这么多钱要干什么? |
[02:47] | This meeting is a potential investment. | 这次会面 有可能做成一笔交易 |
[02:49] | We’re going 50/50. | 我们约定五五分账 |
[02:51] | The guy wants to see the money upfront. | 那家伙想先看到钱 |
[02:53] | Don’t worry. It won’t take long. I’ll be right back. | 别担心 不会太久的 我马上回来 |
[02:57] | Me and you’ll go for round… Whoa. | 然后我们就去兜风… 喔 |
[02:59] | Step away from the case. | 离箱子远点 |
[03:03] | Take it easy, honey. | 别乱来 宝贝 |
[03:04] | Here’s the thing, dimples. | 帅哥 有件事我得告诉你 |
[03:06] | I can spot a con man. I’m married to one. | 我知道骗子的花样 我前夫就是骗子 |
[03:08] | So I know all about the pigeon drop. | 所以我知道你们那些伎俩 |
[03:11] | Oh, what? That case just accidentally flew open? | 哦 你刚说啥? 那箱子是偶然打开的? |
[03:14] | How stupid do you think I am? | 你以为我笨得像头猪? |
[03:17] | Pretty damn stupid, actually. | 事实上 你真是头蠢猪 |
[03:21] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[03:22] | This is a setup, lady. | 我的确在演戏 女人 |
[03:24] | There’s a van sittin’ right outside. | 屋外停着辆面包车 |
[03:26] | The room is bugged. The place is surrounded by cops. | 这房子装了窃听器 已经被警察包围了 |
[03:29] | So now you wanna put that gun down, | 所以现在 你把枪放下 |
[03:30] | and we’ll work something out. | 然后我们把事情理理清 |
[03:33] | They don’t care about you. They want your husband. | 他们的目标不是你 他们要捉的是你丈夫 |
[03:35] | There’s a tracer in the case. All you had to do | 这箱子里有个追踪器 你所要做的 |
[03:38] | was take it back to wherever your hubby’s hiding out. | 就是把你丈夫的藏身之处说出来 |
[03:42] | You really except me to believe | 你以为我真的会相信 |
[03:42] | that you’re working with the police? | 你是警方派来的? |
[03:45] | If this place is surrounded, | 如果这地方被包围了 |
[03:47] | how come no one came to save you? | 为什么没一个人进来救你? |
[03:48] | I don’t need saving, | 我不需要救援 |
[03:51] | ’cause you’re gonna do the right thing | 因为你会听话 |
[03:52] | and put that gun down. But if you don’t, | 乖乖把枪放下 但如果你不放 |
[03:56] | well, then all I gotta do is say the magic work, | 那么 我也有办法 |
[03:59] | and that door busts open. | 让那扇门为我打开 |
[04:02] | You’re a lousy con man. | 你真是个蹩脚的骗子 |
[04:05] | Lafleur. | Lafleur啊 |
[04:07] | “La” what? | “La”什么? |
[04:08] | Police! Drop the gun! | 警察! 把枪放下! |
[04:14] | – Behind your back. – Cuttin’ it a little close, huh? | – 手背过来 – 我们进来得早了点儿吧? |
[04:17] | Only way to cut it. | 实在没办法啊 |
[04:21] | Put your damn clothes on, Jim. | 把你的衣服穿起来 Jim |
[04:23] | You got it, partner. | 没问题 好搭档 |
[04:24] | – You’re a cop? – Surprise. | – 你是警察? – 惊讶吧 |
[04:26] | Let’s go. Move. | 走吧 快走 |
[05:18] | Is this where you lived? | 你就住在这里? |
[05:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:25] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[05:31] | It’s all I had. | 它是我的一切 |
[05:36] | All right, everybody, listen up! | 嗯 各位 听我说! |
[05:38] | Come on in. Gather ’round. | 过来 围成圈 |
[05:42] | I know that everyone is tired. | 我知道你们都累极了 |
[05:45] | It was a… | 我们度过了… |
[05:47] | a long and traumatic night for all of us. | 一个漫长而悲惨的夜晚 |
[05:51] | And you all have got a lot of questions, I know, | 我知道 你们肯定满腹疑问 |
[05:54] | And I will make myself available to answer them. | 我会尽力作答 |
[05:57] | But right now we need to keep moving. | 但现在 我们得继续出发 |
[05:59] | – We have to take advantage of the daylight. – We wanna know | – 要抓住白天的优势 – 我们想知道 |
[06:01] | what happened to the people who stayed behind at the temple. | 留在寺庙的人都怎样了 |
[06:06] | The black smoke killed them. | 黑烟杀了他们 |
[06:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:18] | I know that what happened back there was really scary. | 我知道那里发生的一切 可怕至极 |
[06:25] | But it’s over. | 但一切都结束了 |
[06:27] | You’re with me now, | 你们和我在一起 |
[06:28] | and I promise that I’m gonna take care of you. | 我承诺 会让大家相安无事的 |
[06:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:39] | Alright, let’s move out. | 我们出发吧 |
[06:53] | Sounds like you had a hell of a night. | 听上去 你这一晚上过得可不安生 |
[06:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:57] | Jack, Hurley, the rest of ’em… | Jack Hurley 还有其他人… |
[06:59] | They make it out of the temple all right? | 他们都安然无恙地从庙里出来了么? |
[07:01] | I saw them leaving on my way back. | 我回来的时候 看到他们离开 |
[07:03] | – What about Miles? – I don’t know what happened to him. | – 那Miles呢? – 我不知道他怎样了 |
[07:11] | So you’re with Locke now? | 那你现在和Locke是一边的了? |
[07:15] | I ain’t with anybody, Kate. | 我保持中立 Kate |
[07:22] | Hello. Is this Anthony Cooper? | 你好 请问是Anthony Cooper吗? |
[07:25] | Hi, Mr. Cooper. This is Detective James Ford, L.A.P.D. | 嗨 Cooper先生 我是洛杉矶警署的James Ford探员 |
[07:28] | Yeah, we’ve discovered some unclaimed property | 嗯 我们发现了一批无主钱物 |
[07:30] | that might belong to you. | 估计是你名下财产 |
[07:31] | Can you verify you were in Alabama in 1976? | 你能证实自己在1976年 曾到过阿拉巴马州吗? |
[07:36] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈 |
[07:37] | Okay, thanks. Sorry to have taken up your time. Bye-bye. | 好的 谢谢 抱歉打扰 再见 |
[07:49] | Can I speak with Anthony Cooper? | 能请Anthony Cooper接下电话吗? |
[07:52] | Sorry. I’m gonna have to call you back. | 抱歉 我稍后再打来 |
[07:56] | Who’s Anthony Cooper? | Anthony Cooper是谁? |
[07:59] | Old buddy I ran into. | 我偶然认识的一个老头 |
[08:01] | – Said he could hook me up with some Laker tickets. – That’s cool. | – 他说 他可以帮我弄到几张湖人队的入场券 – 真不错 |
[08:04] | What, did you… you see him in Palm Springs? | 我说 你… 你是在棕榈泉见到他的? |
[08:07] | What? | 什么? |
[08:08] | Palm Springs? Your trip last weekend? | 棕榈泉? 你上周出差去的地方啊? |
[08:11] | Yeah. It’s a blur. | 嗯 我都记不清了 |
[08:13] | Too much sunshine. Too many Mai Tais. | 阳光普照 Mai Tais鸡尾酒香飘万里 |
[08:17] | Well, get it together, because you got a date tonight, pal. | 嗯 振作一下 你今晚有个约会 兄弟 |
[08:21] | Date with who? | 和谁约会? |
[08:22] | Friend of mine, works with my dad at the museum. | 我一个朋友 是我爸在博物馆的同事 |
[08:24] | She’s great. | 她可是个好女孩 |
[08:25] | Well, if she’s so great, why don’t you go out with her? | 呃 如果她真的那么好 你干嘛不和她约会? |
[08:28] | Hey, I got a girlfriend. What is your deal, Jim? | 嘿 我有女朋友了 你想怎样 Jim? |
[08:33] | Do you wanna die alone? | 孤独地老死? |
[08:36] | All right, look, I go out with her, | 好吧 我去和她见面 |
[08:37] | – you gonna leave me alone? – Throw in one of those Laker tickets, | – 你可以消停了吧? – 给我一张湖人队的入场券 |
[08:39] | hell, yes, I will. | 我绝不多说一句废话 |
[08:43] | Look, I’m already pulling strings with this guy. | 听我说 我正在到处找这家伙 |
[08:46] | It’s just, uh… | 就是 呃… |
[08:48] | I don’t know if I can get another seat. | 我不知道我能不能再弄到一张票 |
[08:51] | You know you can tell me the truth… | 你可以把实话告诉我的… |
[08:54] | About anything. | 什么也别隐瞒 |
[08:58] | Are you lying to me, man? | 伙计 你在对我撒谎吗? |
[09:00] | Why the hell would I lie? | 我干嘛要撒谎? |
[09:23] | About a quarter mile ahead, there’s a clearing. | 再走一里地 就空旷了 |
[09:25] | We’ll make camp there. Everybody fill up on water. | 我们会在那儿扎营 大家记得补充水源 |
[09:29] | We might be there a couple of days. | 大概还有两三天的路程 |
[09:30] | A couple of days? | 两三天? |
[09:33] | I thought you said we were gettin’ off this rock. | 我以为你说我们翻过这座山就好 |
[09:35] | We are. | 的确是 |
[09:36] | When? | 什么时候? |
[09:39] | Maybe we should talk about this in private? | 要不要换个地方 私下谈谈? |
[09:41] | Great. Let’s go. | 好啊 走吧 |
[09:47] | I wish you hadn’t interrupted me. | 我希望你不要打断我的话 |
[09:49] | I’m sorry. I forgot my manners. | 抱歉 我是个粗人 |
[09:53] | I forgive ya. | 没事 |
[09:55] | What happened back at the temple? | 寺庙那儿发生什么事了? |
[09:56] | How’d you know to rescue everybody from that smoke thing? | 你怎么知道 要去把大家从黑烟手中救出来? |
[10:01] | I didn’t rescue them. | 我没有救他们 |
[10:06] | I’m the smoke thing. | 我就是那黑烟 |
[10:13] | You telling me you killed all those people? | 你是说 是你把那些人都杀掉的? |
[10:16] | I gave them the opportunity to leave peacefully, | 我给了他们安然逃离的机会 |
[10:18] | – and they didn’t take it. – Why not? | – 可他们视如敝屐 – 为什么? |
[10:21] | Because they’re convinced | 因为他们坚信 |
[10:22] | that they’re protecting the island from me, | 他们能把岛守得固若金汤 让我无处下手 |
[10:24] | when, in fact, all I wanna do is leave. | 事实上 我只想离开这里 |
[10:28] | So it’s either kill or be killed. | 所以我不杀掉他们 就会被他们杀掉 |
[10:33] | And I don’t want to be killed. | 我可不想死 |
[10:46] | We goin’ on a boat ride? | 我们要坐船? |
[10:49] | You are. | 是你要坐船 |
[10:51] | Where? | 去哪里? |
[10:53] | Hydra Island. | 九头蛇岛 |
[10:58] | What’s on Hydra Island? | 九头蛇岛上有什么? |
[11:00] | The plane. The Ajira flight. | 飞机 Ajira航空的那架航班 |
[11:03] | The same plane that brought your friends back. | 把你朋友带回来的那架飞机 |
[11:05] | Unfortunately, they didn’t come alone. | 不幸地是 他们身边还有其他人 |
[11:07] | And I have reason to believe that | 我有理由相信 |
[11:09] | some of the other passengers mean to do us all harm. | 个别乘客想对我们不利 |
[11:12] | So I want you to go over there and do some recon. | 所以我想让你去那边 探探虚实 |
[11:16] | Well, that sounds safe. | 听上去真安全哦 |
[11:18] | – You’ll be fine. – Yeah? Well, what am I supposed to do | – 你不会有事的 – 是吗? 那如果我 |
[11:22] | if I run into somebody who wants to do me harm? | 碰上了一个想加害我的人 可怎么办啊? |
[11:24] | – I’m not worried about that. – Oh, you’re not, huh? | – 我不担心这个 – 哦 你不担心 是吧? |
[11:27] | No, because you are the best liar I ever met. | 没错 因为你是我所遇到的 最会说谎的人了 |
[11:33] | You tell ’em whatever you need to tell ’em | 把该说的话都说给他们听 |
[11:34] | to gain their trust, find out everything you can about them, | 取得他们的信任 探明他们的一切 |
[11:37] | and then get back here. | 然后回到这儿 |
[11:40] | Why exactly am I doing this again? | 我再做一遍有什么意义啊? |
[11:43] | Why do you think, James? | 还有什么好想的呢 James? |
[11:45] | We get on the plane, we fly off this island, | 我们登上飞机 离开这个岛 |
[11:48] | and we never look back. | 就永远不会再回来了 |
[11:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:18] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[12:18] | Miles, what’s this girl look like again? | Miles 这个姑娘长什么样来着? |
[12:21] | She’s a redhead. How many… how many redheads do you see? | 红发 你看到几… 几个红头发的啊? |
[12:25] | – Roger that. – Be nice to her… | – 知道了 – 对她温柔点… |
[12:27] | Yeah, yeah. | 好了 知道了 |
[12:35] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[12:37] | Would you be Charlotte? | 你是Charlotte吧? |
[12:39] | I most certainly am. | 没错 |
[12:42] | Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you, ma’am. | 很高兴见到你 女士 |
[12:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:51] | Archaeology, huh? | 考古学 对吧? |
[12:53] | What’s wrong with archaeology? | 有什么问题吗? |
[12:55] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[12:56] | I just figured you’d be stuck in a room somewhere | 我只是在想象你待在房间里 |
[12:59] | dusting off antiques. | 给古董除灰的样子 |
[13:01] | No, I actually get to travel quite a bit, | 没有啦 其实我更多是在野外工作 |
[13:04] | to far off and romantic places. | 去一些遥远又浪漫的地方 |
[13:07] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[13:08] | What, you like an Indiana Jones or something? | 你喜欢像”夺宝奇兵”里演的那样吗? |
[13:11] | Yes. I’m exactly like Indiana Jones. | 是的 我就喜欢那种感觉 |
[13:15] | You got a whip? | 你也有根鞭子? |
[13:16] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[13:20] | So, um, what about you? | 呃 说说你吧? |
[13:22] | – What about me? – Why did you become a cop? | – 说什么呢? – 你怎么会当上警察的? |
[13:26] | You ever seen “Bullitt” Steve Mcqueen flick? | 你看过Steve Mcqueen演的”浑身是胆”吗? |
[13:29] | No. | 没有 |
[13:30] | Well, then I won’t even bore you with an explanation. | 那我也就无从谈起了 |
[13:34] | Okay, do me a favor, James, and don’t treat me like | 拜托啦 James 别拿你应付其他发问的女孩那套 |
[13:36] | all the other girls who ask you. | 来搪塞我 |
[13:39] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我实话吧 |
[13:48] | Well… | 好吧… |
[13:50] | I guess I… got to a point in my life | 我想我… 是到了人生的一个分水岭 |
[13:53] | where I was either gonna come a criminal or a cop. | 要么去做坏蛋 要么就去做警察 |
[13:57] | So I chose cop. | 所以我选择了当警察 |
[14:06] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[14:08] | You know what. | 你懂的 |
[14:29] | Well, not bad, considering we didn’t have that whip. | 在没有那根鞭子的情况下 这过程真还不赖啊 |
[14:33] | Bring it next time. | 下次带过来 |
[14:40] | You want some water? | 想喝水吗? |
[14:41] | Mm-hmm. Yes, please. | 嗯 拿点过来吧 |
[14:44] | You mind if I borrow a T-shirt? | 介意我借一件T恤吗? |
[14:47] | Help yourself. Top drawer on the right. | 自己去拿吧 右边上面的抽屉里 |
[14:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:25] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈的在干嘛? |
[15:27] | Um, I was just looking for T-shirt. | 呃 我在找T恤啊 |
[15:31] | – What did you see? – Nothing, just that you had… that picture fell out, | – 你看到什么了? – 没什么 就是…有张照片掉出来了 |
[15:34] | – and I was just trying to put it back. – What did you see?! | – 我正准备放回去 – 你看到什么了?! |
[15:35] | – Nothing! I didn’t see anything. – Get the hell out. | – 没什么! 我什么也没看到 – 滚出去 |
[15:38] | – James, just let me explain. – Get out! | – James 听我解释 – 出去! |
[17:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:07] | Kate. | Kate啊 |
[17:11] | Do you believe Locke? | 你相信Locke吗? |
[17:13] | What do you mean? | 你指哪方面? |
[17:14] | That he can get us off the island. | 他说他可以带我们离岛 |
[17:18] | Yes, I believe him. | 没错 我相信他 |
[17:21] | Sayid, are you all right? | Sayid 你还好吧? |
[17:25] | No. | 不好 |
[17:33] | Claire! Sayid! | Claire啊! Sayid啊! |
[17:36] | Sayid, please! St… | Sayid 快来啊! 停… |
[17:45] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么啊?! |
[17:47] | – She took him! She took Aaron! – Claire, you had disappeared. Kate couldn’t find you. | – 她把他带走了! 她把Aaron带走了! – Claire 你那会儿失踪了 Kate找不到你 |
[17:51] | – She did what she had to do. – She took Aaron! She can’t just do that! | – 她做了她能做的一切 – 她带走了Aaron! 她凭什么那么做啊! |
[17:59] | This is completely inappropriate. | 你这么做是不对的 |
[18:01] | All right? | 懂吗? |
[18:03] | Now… you go over there. I’ll deal with you in a minute. | 现在… 你到那边去 我马上就去找你详谈 |
[18:09] | Go. | 去吧 |
[18:14] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[18:15] | No, I’m not all right! | 不 我很不好! |
[20:18] | Hey! Stop! | 嘿! 站住! |
[20:28] | – No! Oh! – Don’t move! | – 别! 哦! – 不许动! |
[20:29] | Please don’t hurt me! | 请别伤害我! |
[20:32] | Who the hell are you? | 你究竟是谁? |
[20:37] | I’m the only one left. | 我是唯一的幸存者 |
[20:45] | Excuse me, sir? | 打扰一下 先生? |
[20:48] | I asked you about my brother. | 我在问你我弟弟的事情 |
[20:49] | I told you. I’ll be with you in a minute. | 跟你说过了 再等一分钟 |
[20:57] | Hey, uh, I’m looking for my brother. | 嘿 呃 我在找我的弟弟 |
[20:59] | Uh, he was arrested at the airport on a drug charge. | 呃 他因为藏毒 在机场被捕 |
[21:02] | Sorry. Not my department. | 对不起 这不在我的职责范围内 |
[21:04] | Mornin’, sunshine. | 早上好啊 阳光男孩 |
[21:05] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[21:11] | – Whoa! What the hell is your… – Shut up! | – 哇! 你他妈的… – 闭嘴! |
[21:13] | – Is there something you wanna tell me? – What?! | – 你没别的话要说吗? – 什么?! |
[21:15] | Is there something you wanna tell me? | 你不想说些什么吗? |
[21:20] | Look, she opened the wrong drawer. | 听着 她不该打开那个抽屉的 |
[21:23] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[21:25] | I wanna know what you were doing in Australia | 我想知道 你在澳大利亚到底干了些什么 |
[21:27] | when you told me you were in Palm Springs. | 就是你对我说你在棕榈泉的时候 |
[21:31] | I ran your credit card. I know you went to Sydney. | 我查了你的信用卡记录 我知道你去了悉尼 |
[21:34] | Oceanic. Round trip. | 大洋航空公司 往返票 |
[21:36] | You took flight 815 back 2 days ago. | 两天前 你搭乘815航班回来的 |
[21:39] | What the hell are you doin’ running my credit card? | 你查我的信用卡记录干什么啊? |
[21:41] | You lied to me! | 你对我撒谎了! |
[21:43] | We’re supposed to trust each other. | 我们应该相互信任的 |
[21:46] | So, Jim… | 所以 Jim… |
[21:48] | What were you doing in Australia? | 你在澳大利亚做了些什么啊? |
[21:57] | That’s none of your damn business. | 与你无关 |
[22:03] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[22:04] | You’re right, | 你说对了 |
[22:07] | because I’m not your partner anymore. | 因为我不再是你的拍档了 |
[22:28] | You thirsty? | 口渴吗? |
[22:29] | Very. | 渴得很 |
[22:31] | I’m Sawyer. | 我叫Sawyer |
[22:34] | Ahh. | 啊 |
[22:35] | I’m Zoe. I can’t believe there’s anybody left alive. | 我叫Zoe 简直无法相信还有人活着 |
[22:39] | I thought I knew everybody on the plane. | 我还以为我认识飞机上的每一个人 |
[22:40] | I didn’t come on this plane. | 我不是这架飞机上的 |
[22:43] | – What plane did you come on? – Long story. | – 那你是乘哪架飞机来的啊? – 说来话长 |
[22:46] | What the hell happened here? What killed all those people? | 这儿发生什么事了? 怎么死了这么多人? |
[22:49] | I… | 我… |
[22:51] | We… We crashed here, | 我们… 我们的飞机失事了 |
[22:53] | and we were all just waiting for… | 大家还等着有人来… |
[22:57] | someone to rescue us. | 有人来救我们 |
[23:00] | I was out collecting wood | 我正出去捡柴禾的时候 |
[23:01] | when I heard… | 突然听到… |
[23:04] | screaming. | 尖叫声 |
[23:07] | Screaming? | 尖叫声? |
[23:10] | When… | 当… |
[23:11] | When I came back… | 当我回来的时候… |
[23:16] | they were… they were all dead. | 他们… 他们都已经死了 |
[23:21] | I spent the last two days dragging their bodies up here. | 我花了两天时间 把这些尸体拖到一起 |
[23:26] | I didn’t feel it was right to leave them out there in the sun. | 我不想让他们就这么曝晒在太阳底下 |
[23:34] | Are you alone? | 你一个人吗? |
[23:38] | No. I’m with a group of people back on the main island. | 不是 我和一群人要回主岛 |
[23:42] | – I can take you back there. – Oh, thank God. | – 我可以带你过去 – 哦 感谢上帝 |
[23:45] | Trust me, | 信我一句吧 |
[23:46] | God’s got nothing to do with it. | 上帝才不管这事呢 |
[24:06] | I’m sorry, Kate. | 对不起 Kate |
[24:11] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[24:13] | I have to take responsibility for Claire’s behavior. | 我得为Claire的行为向你道歉 |
[24:15] | I was the one who told her that The Others had her baby. | 我告诉她 是The Others带走了她的孩子 |
[24:20] | Why would you tell her that? | 你为什么要这么跟她说? |
[24:27] | Have you ever had an enemy? | 你有仇人吗? |
[24:31] | Someone that you needed to hate? | 让你憎恨万分的仇人? |
[24:35] | Very powerful, isn’t it? | 突然感到有力量了 是吧? |
[24:38] | Claire was devastated without Aaron. | 失去Aaron以后 Claire几近崩溃了 |
[24:40] | She needed something to… | 她需要一些… |
[24:43] | something to keep her going, so… | 一些让她活下去的动力 所以… |
[24:46] | I gave her something to hate. | 我给她制造了假想敌 |
[24:50] | And then when you told her the truth, | 当你告诉她真相的时候 |
[24:52] | all those feelings, all… all that anger | 所有那些感觉 所有… 所有那些愤怒 |
[24:54] | that she’d been holding on to for so long… | 那些支撑她这么久的动力… |
[24:56] | It had to go somewhere. | 全都消失了 |
[24:59] | Very insightful… | 真有远见… |
[25:02] | Coming from a dead man. | 出自一个死人之口 |
[25:04] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[25:06] | Well, nobody’s perfect. | 人无完人 |
[25:11] | I’m sorry that this happened. | 很抱歉发生了这样的事 |
[25:13] | And I’m sure if you give her time, | 我保证只要你给她些时间 |
[25:15] | everything will be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[25:17] | I promised before that I would keep everyone safe, | 之前我答应过 我会确保大家的安全 |
[25:21] | and that means you, too, Kate. | 这话对你也同样适用 Kate |
[25:28] | Where did Sawyer go? | Sawyer去哪儿了? |
[25:32] | I’ll show you. | 我会告诉你的 |
[25:50] | Think that thing’ll still fly? | 觉得它还能飞吗? |
[25:52] | I don’t know. It’ll take a bit of work | 我不知道 估计得费点儿工夫 |
[25:53] | and someone who knows how to… how to do it. | 还得找个知道如何… 如何来操作的人才行 |
[25:56] | I… I take it you haven’t come across the pilot? | 我… 我猜你没有遇到过飞行员吧? |
[25:58] | No, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[26:00] | How many people did you say were with you? | 你刚刚说 有多少人和你在一块儿的? |
[26:03] | Couple dozen. | 二十来个吧 |
[26:05] | Did they all come on the same plane with you? | 他们都是和你乘同一架飞机来的? |
[26:08] | Some, not all. | 有些是 但不全是 |
[26:10] | When did you crash? | 你们的飞机是什么时候失事的? |
[26:13] | Long time ago. | 很久以前 |
[26:16] | Do you all have guns? | 你们都有枪吗? |
[26:18] | I mean, whoever killed those people back there, | 我是说 不管是谁杀了这些人 |
[26:22] | they… they might come back. | 他们… 他们可能会再回来 |
[26:24] | Yeah, we got plenty of guns. | 哦 我们有很多枪 |
[26:26] | You wanna grab that end? | 你抓住那头好吗? |
[26:29] | Where’d you say you were headed? | 你说你要去哪? |
[26:31] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[26:32] | Your flight. Where were you going? | 你的航班 目的地是哪儿? |
[26:34] | Oh. Uh… | 哦 呃… |
[26:35] | Guam. | 关岛 |
[26:37] | What’s in Guam? | 谁在关岛么? |
[26:39] | My boyfriend. | 我男朋友 |
[26:44] | You’re good, sweetheart, but you ain’t that good. | 你戏演得真好 宝贝 但是还没好到滴水不漏 |
[26:46] | – What are you talking about? – Who are you? | – 你在说什么? – 你是谁? |
[26:55] | Drop your weapon down! Drop it now! | 放下你的武器! 马上放下! |
[27:05] | Your name even Zoe? | 你的名字Zoe 是真的吗? |
[27:07] | Is yours Sawyer? | 你是叫Sawyer吗? |
[27:11] | Down on your knees! | 跪下! |
[27:12] | All right, all right. You got me. | 好的 好的 我很听话的 |
[27:17] | Take me to your leader. | 带我去见你们的头儿 |
[27:40] | That island over there… that’s where I sent Sawyer. | 小岛在那边… 我派Sawyer去那了 |
[27:44] | You could’ve just told me | 你只需要告诉我 |
[27:46] | that you sent him to the island where we were locked in cages. | 你派他去的是 那个我们曾被困在牢笼里的小岛 |
[27:48] | You didn’t have to bring me down here. | 你没必要带我来这里 |
[27:50] | Sure, but then I wouldn’t have gotten to talk to you. | 是的 但是那时候我没机会对你说 |
[27:55] | You referred to me as a dead man. | 你把我当死人 |
[27:57] | I am not a dead man. | 我不是死人 |
[28:00] | I know what you’re feeling, Kate. | 我知道你的感受 Kate |
[28:03] | I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你的经历 |
[28:06] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[28:07] | Because… | 因为… |
[28:13] | my mother was crazy. | 我妈妈疯了 |
[28:21] | A long time ago, before I… | 很久很久以前 在我… |
[28:23] | looked… like this, | 就像… 这么大的时候 |
[28:25] | I had a mother, just like everyone. | 像所有人一样 我有一个妈妈 |
[28:28] | She was a very disturbed woman. | 她是个精神错乱的女人 |
[28:31] | And as a result of that… | 正因为如此… |
[28:36] | I had some growing pains… | 我的成长之路异常艰辛… |
[28:42] | problems that I’m still trying to work my way through. | 问题是 我还得努力杀出一条血路 |
[28:45] | Problems that… | 如果能… |
[28:50] | could h… have been avoided, | 避免… 这些问题 |
[28:52] | had things been different. | 如今会大不相同 |
[29:00] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么要跟我说这些? |
[29:03] | Because now… Aaron… | 因为现在… Aaron… |
[29:08] | has a crazy mother, too. | 也有一个疯妈妈 |
[30:00] | Get in. He’s waiting for you. | 下去 他在等你 |
[30:34] | It’s not me I’m worried about. | 我不是担心我自己 |
[30:37] | I just don’t know what I’d do | 我只是不知道 如果你和妈妈 |
[30:38] | if anything ever happened to you and ma. | 发生什么事 我应该做什么 |
[30:42] | Anyway, nothing’s gonna happen to us. | 不管怎样 我们不会有事的 |
[30:44] | Not today, anyway. | 至少今天不会 |
[30:47] | It’s the way you live this life, | 这就是你生活的方式 |
[30:48] | Each day one at a time. | 每天一次 |
[30:51] | Now if you spend your whole life | 如果你一辈子都在 |
[30:53] | worrying about something that’s gonna happen, | 杞人忧天 |
[30:54] | before you know it, your life’s over | 在你意识到之前 你的生活已经结束了 |
[30:56] | and you spent an awful lot of it just worrying. | 你一辈子都只是在痛苦地担心 |
[30:59] | Hey, you hear that? | 嘿 你听见没? |
[31:02] | That’s what life’s all about… | 这才是生活的全部… |
[31:04] | laughing and loving each other, | 笑对生活 彼此相爱 |
[31:08] | and knowing that people aren’t really gone when they die. | 知道当人们死的时候 他们并没有消失 |
[31:12] | We have all the good memories to sustain us | 美好的回忆支撑着我们 |
[31:15] | until we see ’em again. | 直到再次相见 |
[31:17] | It’s hard not being afraid, pa. | 想要不害怕 很难 爸爸 |
[31:20] | I know, sweetheart | 我知道 宝贝儿 |
[31:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:39] | You’ve got to be joking. | 你真会开玩笑 |
[31:41] | May I come in? | 我能进去吗? |
[31:43] | – Absolutely not. – Why not? | – 当然不能 – 为什么? |
[31:45] | You don’t get to kick me out at 3:00 in the morning | 你不是吧 凌晨3点把我踢出来 |
[31:47] | and then come ’round the next day | 然后第二天过来 |
[31:48] | with puppy dog eyes and a sad sunflower. | 带着一副小狗似的可怜眼神 和一朵忧郁的向日葵 |
[31:52] | Look, I don’t know | 听着 我不知道 |
[31:53] | if you’re just lonely or guilty or completely mad. | 你是因为孤寂 或内疚 还是完全疯了 |
[31:56] | But you know what? I don’t care. You blew it. | 但是你知道吗? 我不在乎 是你搞砸的一切 |
[32:46] | – What you got in here? – None of your business. Keep moving. | – 你把什么锁在这里? – 不关你事 快走 |
[32:55] | Come. | 进来 |
[32:58] | He’s here, sir. | 他来了 老大 |
[32:59] | Thanks, Zoe. | 谢谢 Zoe |
[33:08] | Would you leave us, please? | 能让我们单独待会儿吗? |
[33:10] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[33:17] | Hello, Mr. Ford. | 你好啊 Ford先生 |
[33:19] | My name is Charles Widmore. | 我叫Charles Widmore |
[33:26] | – Do you know who I am? – Of course I do. | – 你知道我是谁吗? – 我当然知道 |
[33:30] | You’re the fella sent a freighter to the island, and order the guys to kill us all. | 你派了艘船到岛上 还下令手下杀光我们 |
[33:35] | It’s sad, really… | 真可怜… |
[33:40] | How little you actually know. | 你知道的太少了 |
[33:41] | Well, I know you murdered all them people out there | 哦 我知道是你们杀了所有人 |
[33:44] | – and dropped ’em in the ditch. – We didn’t murder those people. | – 然后把他们扔到沟里 – 我们没杀那些人 |
[33:47] | But I don’t expect you to believe that. | 但是我也不指望你能相信 |
[33:49] | Good, ’cause I don’t. | 很好 因为我根本就不信 |
[33:52] | So why don’t you tell me what brought you over to this island? | 那你跟我说说 谁派你来这个岛上的? |
[33:57] | John Locke sent me. | John Locke派我来的 |
[34:00] | John Locke’s dead. | John Locke已经死了 |
[34:02] | I think we both know the guy I’m talking about | 我想我俩都知道 我所说这个人 |
[34:04] | is not really Locke. | 不是真的Locke |
[34:11] | So here’s the deal, chief. | 我们做个交易吧 老大 |
[34:14] | I’ll go back over there and tell him the coast is clear, | 我回去告诉他 海岸上什么都没有 |
[34:17] | that I didn’t find anybody. | 我连人影都没发现 |
[34:19] | Then I’ll bring the old man right to your doorstep. | 然后我把那个老头带到你门口 |
[34:24] | Then you can kill him. | 接着你就可以杀了他 |
[34:33] | And what do you want in exchange, James? | 交换条件是什么 James? |
[34:38] | One… the people I come back with… | 第一… 我带回来的人… |
[34:40] | the people on my boat… | 我船上的人… |
[34:42] | don’t get touched, not even a hair on their head. | 别动他们 一根毫毛都不能碰 |
[34:45] | And two… | 第二… |
[34:48] | you give us safe passage off the island. | 你让我们安全地离开小岛 |
[34:53] | How do I know I can trust you? | 我凭什么信任你? |
[34:56] | Same way I know I can trust you. | 因为我信任你 |
[35:03] | So… | 那么… |
[35:07] | do we have an agreement? | 我们达成协议了吗? |
[35:22] | I suppose we do. | 我想是的 |
[35:36] | Kate. | Kate啊 |
[35:39] | I… | 我… |
[35:41] | I just, um… | 我只是… |
[35:45] | I… I just wanna say I’m sorry. | 我只想说 对不起 |
[35:49] | I don’t know why I did that. | 我不知道我为什么那么做 |
[35:51] | I know everything you did was just ’cause you care about me | 我知道你做的一切 都是因为你关心我 |
[35:54] | and about Aaron. | 和Aaron |
[35:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:01] | Thank you for taking care of him. | 谢谢你照顾他 |
[36:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:11] | I’m so, so sorry. | 非常非常地 对不起 |
[36:17] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[36:21] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[36:24] | It’s okay. | 好了啊 |
[36:32] | How’d go? | 怎么样? |
[36:34] | You didn’t really send me over there | 你不是真的派我去那儿 |
[36:36] | to find passengers from that plane, did you? | 找飞机上的乘客吧? |
[36:41] | No. | 不是 |
[36:45] | Well, in case you’re interested, | 如果你感兴趣 |
[36:47] | they’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[36:50] | Well, that’s terrible. | 哦 真惨啊 |
[36:51] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[36:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:55] | Well, what do you know, James? | James 你知道什么? |
[36:59] | I know there’s a man over there on that island | 我知道那个小岛有个人 |
[37:01] | that ain’t gonna let us get on that plane without a fight. | 如果不打一仗 他不会让我们登机的 |
[37:04] | Came over on a sub. Name’s Widmore. | 他叫Widmore 驾着一艘潜艇来的 |
[37:09] | Charles Widmore? | Charles Widmore吗? |
[37:10] | Well, I guess y’all know each other. | 哦 我想你们认识 |
[37:13] | He ain’t alone. | 他不是一个人 |
[37:15] | I counted at least six armed compadres with him, | 至少有6个全副武装的同伙 |
[37:18] | not to mention whatever crew’s on that sub. | 还不算潜艇上的工作人员 |
[37:20] | There’s a locked room on there… somethin’ they’re hiding. | 那有个锁着的房间… 有东西藏在里面 |
[37:24] | And they’re settin’ up pylons, like the ones at New Otherton. | 他们还在架设电缆塔 就像在New Otherton的那些塔一样 |
[37:27] | You know… | 你知道的… |
[37:29] | the ones that keep out that smoke thing. | 那些塔能抵御黑烟 |
[37:34] | And what did you tell them about me? | 你跟他们怎么说我的? |
[37:40] | I told them | 我告诉他们 |
[37:42] | I’d tell you the coast was clear and bring you back with me. | 我会告诉你那岸上没人 然后带你过去 |
[37:46] | Walk you right into their trap. | 带你径直走进他们的陷阱 |
[37:49] | That way, they could kill you… | 那样 他们可以杀了你… |
[37:52] | which means they’ll be caught with their pants down | 这意味着 当我们改变进攻计划的话 |
[37:55] | when we change our plan of attack. | 他们来不及反应 就会束手待毙 |
[38:00] | I appreciate your loyalty, James. | James 我感谢你的忠心 |
[38:06] | You said you were gonna get me off this island. | 你说过要送我离开这个岛 |
[38:09] | Deal’s a deal. | 说话要算话 |
[38:25] | – What are you doing here? – Get in the car. | – 你在这干嘛? – 上车 |
[38:42] | Who’s Sawyer? | Sawyer是谁? |
[38:58] | When I was 9 years old, | 我9岁的时候 |
[39:00] | my father shot my mother, and then he killed himself. | 我爸杀了我妈 然后他自杀了 |
[39:08] | Sawyer was the reason why. | Sawyer是罪魁祸首 |
[39:13] | He was a grifter. | 他是个骗子 |
[39:14] | Con man. | 大骗子 |
[39:18] | I’ve been hunting him down | 自从我大学毕业以后 |
[39:19] | since the day I left the academy. | 一直在追捕他 |
[39:28] | I chased down a lead in Australia, | 我在澳大利亚追查到一个线索 |
[39:31] | got a name… Anthony Cooper. | 是一个名字… Anthony Cooper |
[39:34] | I ran the name. I got a list of Anthony Coopers, | 我搜索这个名字 得到一堆叫Anthony Cooper的人 |
[39:36] | and I’ve been calling them. | 于是我挨个调查他们 |
[39:41] | And when I find the right one… | 当我找到要找的那个… |
[39:46] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我会杀了他 |
[39:55] | Why didn’t you tell me any of this? | 为什么以前 你一点都没跟我说过? |
[40:00] | I knew you’d try and talk me out of it. | 我知道你一直想劝我放弃 |
[40:02] | Damn right. | 没错 |
[40:08] | Fair enough. | 好极了 |
[40:10] | Whoa! My car! | 喔! 我的车! |
[40:13] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[40:42] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[41:04] | What’s for dinner? | 晚饭吃什么? |
[41:07] | Rabbit. | 野兔 |
[41:08] | I think. | 应该没问题 |
[41:11] | Good. I’m starving. | 很好 我正饿着 |
[41:19] | What are you doing running errands for Locke? | 你在为Locke跑腿干什么? |
[41:22] | I ain’t runnin’ errands for nobody. | 我不给任何人跑腿 |
[41:25] | He said he sent you over to the other island. | 他说他派你去另一个岛 |
[41:28] | Did you find the plane? | 你找到飞机了吗? |
[41:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:32] | And that ain’t the only thing over there. | 然而并不是只有飞机 |
[41:35] | A guy named Widmore set up camp on the beach, | 一个叫Widmore的家伙在海滩上扎营 |
[41:38] | got a whole team with him… | 带了一队人… |
[41:40] | guys with guns. | 全副武装 |
[41:44] | They’re here for Locke. | 他们为Locke而来 |
[41:46] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你要做什么? |
[41:50] | I’m gonna let them fight it out. | 我要让他们打一仗 |
[41:53] | And while they got their hands full with each other… | 当他们全力交战 无暇他顾的时候… |
[41:58] | you and me are gettin’ the hell off this island. | 我们离开这个见鬼的小岛 |
[42:05] | Even if we could get on that plane, who’s gonna fly it? | 即使我们能上得了飞机 谁会开呢? |
[42:12] | We ain’t taking the plane, Freckles. | 我们不坐飞机 雀斑女 |