时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | – There are names. Where’s Jacob? – I don’t know. | – 这儿刻了一堆名字 Jacob在哪? – 我不知道 |
[00:11] | – Why is my name written down on this thing? – He didn’t tell me. | – 为什么我的名字 会写在这上面? – 他没告诉我 |
[00:14] | – What does he want from me? – I had to get you and Jack | – 他想从我这儿得到什么? – 我得确保把你和Jack一起 |
[00:16] | – as far away from that temple as I possibly could. – What? Why? | – 从神庙那儿叫过来 – 什么? 为什么? |
[00:19] | ‘Cause someone’s coming there. | 因为有人马上就要去那儿了 |
[00:22] | Someone bad. | 很坏的人 |
[00:29] | – There’s still time. – Not for me. | – 要走还来得及 – 我不走 |
[01:02] | – Whoa! – Oh! | – 喔! – 哦! |
[01:07] | Where’s Jarrah? | Jarrah在哪? |
[01:08] | I’m fine. Thank you. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[01:10] | – Where is he?! – Considering that he just killed Dogen, | – 他在哪?! – 他刚刚杀了Dogen |
[01:12] | – I don’t think he’s gonna be joining us. – Who’s Dogen? | – 我想他不会乐意和我们凑成堆 – Dogen是谁? |
[01:15] | – The guy in charge of the temple. – Sayid killed the interpreter, too. | – 寺庙里主事的那个人 – Sayid把翻译官也杀了 |
[01:17] | – Are you sure? – He was standing over their dead bodies | – 你没搞错吧? – 他站在他们的尸体旁 |
[01:20] | holding a bloody dagger, so, yeah, I’m pretty sure. | 手里拿着把血淋淋的匕首 所以 嗯 我确定无疑 |
[01:21] | You said we were safe at the temple. | 你之前还说躲在寺庙里很安全 |
[01:24] | – That’s what I was told. – Well, what about the beach? | – 别人也是这么跟我说的 – 呃 海滩那边怎样了? |
[01:26] | – What beach? – Where we buried Locke, where they lived. | – 什么海滩? – 我们埋了Locke的那个海滩 他们住过的那个海滩 |
[01:28] | At least we’ll have the water at our backs, | 至少在那儿 我们还能弄到水 |
[01:30] | and it’s familiar territory. Anybody else got a better idea? | 而且地形也熟悉 还有人有更好的建议么? |
[01:34] | – No. The beach it is. – That way. | – 没 就去海滩吧 – 走那边 |
[01:36] | Move. | 走吧 |
[01:40] | … and it was on this island that everything changed, | … 就是在这座岛上 命运发生了转变 |
[01:43] | that everything finally became clear… | 最终尘埃落定… |
[01:47] | Elba… | 厄尔巴岛… |
[01:49] | is where Napoleon faced his greatest task. | 正是拿破仑东山再起的发源地 |
[01:52] | Because exile wasn’t the worst of his fate. | 因为他最悲惨的下场 不是受到流放 |
[01:55] | What was truly devastating to him was the loss of his power. | 真正让他无法忍受的 是权力的剥夺 |
[02:00] | Sure, they allowed him to keep the title of Emperor. | 当然 他们允许他保留皇帝的头衔 |
[02:03] | But without any power, it was meaningless. | 然而有名无实 毫无意义 |
[02:05] | He might just as well have been dead. | 他还不如死了更痛快 |
[02:09] | All right, remember, five and six tomorrow. Thank you. | 好吧 记得 明天五六节课我们继续 谢谢 |
[02:15] | Principal Reynolds. Good morning. | Reynolds校长 上午好 |
[02:17] | Walk with me. | 跟我来 |
[02:21] | Linus, there’s been a slight schedule shift. | Linus 轮值表稍微调整了下 |
[02:23] | I’m going to need you to supervise detention | 今天放学后 |
[02:24] | – after school today. – What? | – 你去监管那些留堂生 – 什么? |
[02:26] | In fact, all week. | 确切说 这周每天都是你 |
[02:27] | Cutbacks, budget crises, events above your pay grade. | 裁员 资金周转不灵 还有许多你不了解的麻烦事 |
[02:30] | Needless to say, some of us have to pull double duty. | 毫无疑问 我们一个人得当两个用 |
[02:33] | But we have history club today. | 但今天历史社团有活动啊 |
[02:35] | – Those kids need me… – There are five students in history club, Linus. | – 孩子们等着我呢… – 历史社团只有5个学生 Linus |
[02:37] | – They’ll live. – Shouldn’t we be encouraging the ones with ambition? | – 少了你 他们不会死的 – 我们不能找个 更胜任此事的人么? |
[02:41] | Spare me. The club isn’t for them. It’s for you. | 得了吧 那个社团对他们来说无所谓 但对你不同 |
[02:43] | It makes you feel needed. | 这让你有被需求感 |
[02:44] | Unfortunately for now, you’re needed in detention. | 不幸的是 现在留堂生真的需要你 |
[02:47] | Thanks for your understanding, Linus. | 多谢配合 Linus |
[02:51] | It’s Dr. Linus, actually. | 其实 你该叫我Linus博士 |
[02:56] | Oh, for the love of… It’s ruined! | 哦 我可爱的… 毁了! |
[02:58] | – It’s ruined! Ohh! – What’s… what’s the problem, Leslie? | – 全毁了! 哦! – 出… 什么事了 Leslie? |
[03:02] | Oh, formaldehyde. For… formaldehyde’s the problem. | 哦 福尔马林 沾到… 福尔马林了 |
[03:05] | You know what gets out formaldehyde? Nothin’. | 你知道有什么能洗掉福尔马林么? 没有 |
[03:08] | Maybe if I had some frickin’ lab aprons, | 要是我有件实验室工作服 |
[03:10] | I wouldn’t have to pay for our incompetent students | 我就不用因为班上那些废物 |
[03:12] | with another trip to Marshalls. | 再跑去Marshalls 买过一件衣服了 |
[03:14] | – Budget cutbacks. – How hard would it be for Reynolds | – 都是为了减少预算 – Reynolds难道就不能为了 |
[03:17] | to spread around a little of the love to the sciences? | 科学知识的传播 稍微放点儿血么? |
[03:19] | You know. I’m dealing with lab equipment in there from the 1950s. | 我从上个世纪五十年代开始 就跟实验器材打交道 |
[03:21] | – Now why is that? – Principal Reynolds is an administrator. | – 他干嘛搞成这样? – Reynolds校长说了算 |
[03:25] | He’s not a teacher. He’s forgotten what | 他不是老师 他早忘了 |
[03:27] | the public school system is about. | 公立学校是啥体制的了 |
[03:30] | Yeah, summers off in exchange for a crap pension. | 嗯 作为啥狗屁养老金的交换条件 暑假不放假 |
[03:33] | I’m happy to remind him. | 我得记得提醒他 |
[03:34] | No, taking care of the kids. That’s what’s important. | 不 照顾好孩子 这才是关键 |
[03:37] | Okay. You just keep dreamin’. | 好啦 你还一门心思在教学啊 |
[03:39] | Oh, I know you’ve given up, but… I refuse to. | 哦 我知道你已经不搭理这一套了 但… 我不会放弃的 |
[03:43] | Maybe you should be the principal. | 或许你才配当校长 |
[03:49] | So says the substitute. | 别人也这么说 |
[03:52] | What do you mean, I should be the principal? | 我才配当校长 你为什么这么说呢? |
[03:54] | It just sounds like you care about this place. | 听上去 你很在乎这所学校 |
[03:56] | And if the man in charge doesn’t, | 如果现任校长不在乎 |
[03:59] | then maybe it’s time for a change. | 那就到该换人的时候了 |
[04:02] | I appreciate the sentiment, but who’s gonna listen to me? | 我同意你的看法 但谁会听我的? |
[04:08] | I’m listenin’. | 我就听着呢 |
[04:24] | How about you tell me what that thing back there was? | 不如你告诉我 回那儿去的东西是什么? |
[04:25] | – That thing’s what killed her friends back at the statue. – And Jacob, right? | – 那东西在雕像后杀了她的朋友 – 还杀了Jacob 对么? |
[04:30] | It killed Jacob, too. | 它也杀了Jacob |
[04:33] | Yeah, of course. And Jacob. | 嗯 当然 还杀了Jacob |
[04:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:36] | You’re Miles, right? | 你叫Miles 对么? |
[04:38] | Miles Straume? | 全名Miles Straume? |
[04:39] | You communicate with the dead. | 你可以和死者谈话 |
[04:42] | Not technically. I… | 准确地说 不行 我… |
[04:43] | I can tell you how someone died, | 我可以告诉你 人是怎么死的 |
[04:46] | pick up their last thoughts before they check out, | 分辨出他们死前的最后一丝想法 |
[04:47] | but I need to be near their bodies. | 但我需要靠近他们的身边 |
[04:50] | This is what’s left of Jacob’s body. | 这是从Jacob身上掉下来的 |
[04:56] | So tell me, Miles, how did he die? | 那么告诉我 Miles 他是怎么死的? |
[05:34] | Linus killed him. | Linus杀了他 |
[05:36] | What? | 什么? |
[05:38] | That’s not true. | 他瞎说 |
[05:41] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[05:43] | Well, he was standing over Jacob’s dead body | 呃 他站在Jacob尸体旁边 |
[05:46] | with a bloody dagger, so… yeah, I’m pretty sure. | 手上还拿着把血淋淋的匕首 所以… 嗯 我很确定 |
[05:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:03] | Jacob was the closest thing I ever had to a father. | Jacob对我来说 就像爸爸一样 |
[06:10] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[07:06] | I’m gonna look for some tools | 我要找些工具 |
[07:08] | and get to work on some shelter. | 把住的地方收拾出来 |
[07:11] | The rest of you, see what food’s left, maybe get a fire going. | 剩下的人 看看还有什么能吃的 或者生个火 |
[07:14] | Yeah, a fire’ll fix everything. | 对哦 生火可以搞定一切 |
[07:22] | Is there anything you’d like me to do? | 你要我做些什么吗? |
[07:34] | You know, psychics… totally unreliable. | 通灵这玩意儿… 太不靠谱了 |
[07:38] | Miles actually tried to blackmail me once into… | Miles还想敲诈我… |
[07:47] | You make friends easy, don’t ya? | 你很会交朋友嘛 啊? |
[08:04] | Ah. Ah. | 啊 啊 |
[08:05] | And on top of that, they’ll have to convert | 除此之外 他们还要再得 |
[08:07] | on a 2-point conversion to make it a tie game. | 两分才能扳平比分 |
[08:10] | I made you one of the turkey meals | 我给你做了顿火鸡大餐 |
[08:12] | with the cranberry sauce that you like. | 用了你喜欢的红莓果酱哦 |
[08:14] | It ain’t one of them “lean” deals, is it? | 又是一顿营养均衡的大餐吧? |
[08:17] | No. Dad. It’s organic. | 是的 爸爸 这是有机食品 |
[08:20] | I’m trying to keep you healthy. | 我想让你保持身体健康 |
[08:21] | Well, it’s a little too late for that. | 貌似有点晚了吧 |
[08:24] | How was work? | 工作怎么样啊? |
[08:27] | I have a doctorate in modern European history… | 我有着近代欧洲史的博士学位… |
[08:32] | And yet I’m babysitting burnouts in detention. | 却被派去监管那些留堂生 |
[08:37] | Detention, huh? | 留堂生 嗯? |
[08:40] | And the worst of it is, | 最糟的是 |
[08:42] | as I look out at those ingrates | 当我看着那些派给我监管的 |
[08:45] | that I’m tasked with watching… | 混账学生时… |
[08:49] | I can’t help thinking… | 我不由自主地想… |
[08:57] | that maybe I’m more a loser than any of them. | 或许我还及不上他们中任何一个人 |
[09:05] | This isn’t the life I wanted for you, Ben. | 我真不希望看到你过着这样的日子 Ben |
[09:07] | I wanted so much more. | 我希望你能有更好的生活 |
[09:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:10] | That’s why I signed up for that damn Dharma Initiative | 所以我才会去报名参加了那个该死的达摩组织 |
[09:14] | and took you to the island, and… | 还带了你去那个岛 还… |
[09:16] | They were decent people… | 他们都是些正直的人… |
[09:19] | Smarter than I’ll ever be. | 都比我聪明 |
[09:22] | Imagine how different our lives would’ve been | 想想如果我们留下来的话 |
[09:25] | if we’d stayed. | 生活会有多么不同 |
[09:27] | Yes, we’d have both lived happily ever after. | 没错 我们会一直幸福地生活下去 |
[09:29] | No, I’m serious, Ben. | 不 我是说真的 Ben |
[09:33] | Who knows what you would’ve become. | 天晓得你会变成什么样 |
[09:39] | Now does that feel better? | 现在感觉好点了吗? |
[09:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:49] | Alex? | 是Alex? |
[09:50] | Dr. Linus. | Linus博士 |
[09:53] | Where were you today? We had to cancel history club. | 今天您去哪儿了? 我们迫不得已 取消了历史社团的活动 |
[09:56] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[09:57] | I should’ve put a note on the door. | 我应该在门上贴张便条的 |
[09:59] | The club meetings have to be postponed. | 社团的活动要延期了 |
[10:01] | I’m in detention all week. | 这个星期我都得去留堂生那儿 |
[10:02] | Oh, yeah? What’d you do? | 哦 是吗? 您去做什么? |
[10:06] | Principal Reynolds needs me to cover, so… | Reynolds校长让我去监管 所以… |
[10:08] | A.P. Test this Friday. | 这周五有大学预修课程考试 |
[10:10] | I was… kinda counting on the tutoring. | 我还… 指望您能来辅导一下呢 |
[10:17] | All right, how about this? | 那好 你看这样如何? |
[10:19] | Tomorrow morning, 7:00 a.m. In the library. | 明早七点 图书馆见 |
[10:22] | And you bring the coffee. | 带咖啡来哦 |
[10:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:26] | God, you’re the best, Dr. Linus. | 天啊 您真是个大好人 Linus博士 |
[10:28] | – My pleasure, Alex. – Okay. | – 别客气 Alex – 好的 |
[10:30] | See you. | 再见 |
[10:47] | Excuse me. How long are we going to stay here? | 打扰一下 我们要在这儿待多久啊? |
[10:51] | I told you. I don’t know yet. | 我跟你说过 我还不知道 |
[10:53] | I need to find my husband. | 我要去找我的丈夫 |
[10:55] | Trust me, if anyone wants to find him, it’s me. | 相信我 如果说有人想找到他的话 那肯定是我 |
[10:58] | But I don’t know where to look. | 但我现在也全无头绪 |
[11:01] | Why do you want to find Jin? | 你为什么想找到Jin啊? |
[11:04] | Because your last name is Kwon. | 因为你姓Kwon |
[11:06] | So is his. | 他也是 |
[11:08] | And I don’t know whether | 我不知道是不是 |
[11:09] | I’m supposed to protect you, him or both of you. | 该来保护你 或他 或者你们两个 |
[11:12] | Protect us? What are you talking about? | 保护我们? 你在说些什么啊? |
[11:17] | You’re candidates… | 你们是… |
[11:19] | to replace Jacob. | 接替Jacob的候选人 |
[11:22] | Replace him? | 接替他? |
[11:23] | To do what? | 去干什么啊? |
[11:25] | If you’re the one selected, I imagine you’ll find out. | 如果你当了接班人 那你肯定会知道的 |
[11:31] | Wait. You said candidates. | 等等 你说接班人 |
[11:34] | How many are there? | 一共有多少人啊? |
[11:36] | Six. | 六个 |
[11:38] | There are only six left. | 现在只剩下六个了 |
[11:48] | Cheese curds. | 奶酪块 |
[11:49] | Hurley. | Hurley啊 |
[11:51] | Come on. Wake up. | 快点 醒醒啊 |
[11:56] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[11:59] | We can make the temple by nightfall. | 我们可以在傍晚到寺庙那儿 |
[12:01] | I’m hungry. Let’s… eat breakfast first. | 我饿啦 我们… 先吃点早饭吧 |
[12:04] | No, we can eat on the way. | 不 我们可以在路上吃 |
[12:06] | What’s the rush? | 着什么急啊? |
[12:09] | You know, maybe we should take our time? | 我们可以慢慢来啊? |
[12:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:13] | Because… | 因为… |
[12:16] | I’m leaving, Hurley. You coming or not? | 我要走了 Hurley 你走不走啊? |
[12:27] | Unh-unh, dude. | 错啦 哥们 |
[12:28] | It’s this way. | 走这边 |
[12:30] | No, we came this way. | 不 我们是从这儿来的 |
[12:31] | Yeah, but that was a mistake. This is faster. | 没错 但我们犯了个错误 走这边更快 |
[12:35] | Trust me, it’s just around here. It’s a shortcut. | 相信我 就在附近 这儿是捷径啊 |
[12:38] | – No, it’s not. – You’re both wrong. | – 不 不是 – 你们都错了 |
[12:44] | Temple’s that way. | 去寺庙是走这条路的 |
[12:48] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪儿来的? |
[12:51] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 如果我跟你说了 你肯定不会相信的 |
[12:53] | – Try me. – Not yet. | – 说说看啊 – 还没到时候 |
[12:55] | If you wanna go to the temple, it’s this way. | 如果你想去寺庙 那就走这边 |
[13:01] | Dude, you trust that guy? | 兄弟 你相信那家伙? |
[13:05] | At least he’s not stalling. | 至少他没有拖延时间 |
[13:19] | When you’re finished in that library, | 当你翻完那些书 |
[13:20] | give me a hand getting some more firewood. | 就帮我搬些木材过来 |
[13:22] | Just looking for something useful. | 我是在找能用的东西 |
[13:26] | God. | 天啊 |
[13:27] | The things people will bring on a trip… | 这就是人们旅行时该带的东西… |
[13:33] | “Oceanic.” | “大洋航空” |
[13:36] | I remember that plane breaking in half, | 我清楚地记得飞机失事那天 |
[13:38] | like it was yesterday. | 就像发生在昨天一样 |
[13:40] | You sound nostalgic. | 你很怀旧啊 |
[13:43] | Maybe I am. | 也许是吧 |
[13:44] | You know, I was supposed to be flying it. | 跟你说 我本应该驾驶那次航班的 |
[13:47] | Oceanic 815. | 815次大洋航班 |
[13:50] | And why didn’t you? | 那为什么你没飞? |
[13:52] | I overslept. | 我睡过头了 |
[13:54] | – Come on. – Can you believe it? | – 别扯了 – 你相信吗? |
[13:57] | Imagine how different my life would be | 想象下 如果闹钟没坏 |
[13:58] | had that alarm gone off. | 我的生活会有多大变化 |
[14:00] | How different would it have been? | 能有多大变化呢? |
[14:03] | The island still got you in the end, didn’t it? | 你最终还是到这岛上来了 不是吗? |
[14:12] | Walk. | 走 |
[14:34] | Okay, wait. | 好 等一等 |
[14:36] | – You don’t have to do this if… – Stop. | – 你不必这样做的… – 停下 |
[14:38] | On the ground. Face down. | 脸朝地上趴着 |
[14:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[14:58] | Look, if this is about at Miles said… | 听着 如果是因为Miles说的那些… |
[15:01] | – Pick it up. – What? | – 捡起来 – 什么? |
[15:03] | Pick it up and start digging. | 捡起来 开始挖 |
[15:08] | Dig what? | 挖什么? |
[15:09] | A grave. | 坟墓 |
[15:11] | For who? | 给谁? |
[15:12] | You murdered Jacob. | 你杀了Jacob |
[15:15] | It’s for you. | 给你自己挖坟墓 |
[15:24] | Now you know this. I know you do. | 你知道答案的 我知道你能行 |
[15:28] | Expanded Lord Cornwallis’ powers as governor-general. | Cornwallis勋爵做了总督后 权利大增 |
[15:31] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[15:32] | Now moving on to the Charter Act of 1813. | 现在复习1813法案 |
[15:35] | At the time of the Charter, | 在制定这项法案时 |
[15:36] | the East India Trading Company’s power | 东印度公司的权力 |
[15:39] | extended to all of India except for… | 扩张到整个印度 除了… |
[15:42] | Uh… | 呃… |
[15:46] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[15:47] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s just a test. | 没关系 只是小测试而已 |
[15:49] | Just a test? | 只是小测试? |
[15:52] | It’s only my entire life, Dr. Linus. | 这关于到我的一生 Linus博士 |
[15:54] | – Alex, I think you’re being a bit overdramatic. – Am I? | – Alex 我觉得你把这件事 看得太重要了一点 – 是吗? |
[15:57] | My mom works two jobs just to pay our rent. | 我妈妈为了付房租 兼职两份工作 |
[16:00] | How am I gonna pay for college, let alone Yale? | 我怎么交得起大学学费 更别提是耶鲁大学? |
[16:05] | Assuming I can even get in. | 假设我有机会被录取的话 |
[16:08] | You’re one of the brightest students I’ve ever had. | 你是我所有学生中 最聪明的一个 |
[16:11] | I don’t worry about your future at all. | 你前程似锦 毋庸置疑 |
[16:14] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[16:15] | Really. Now what can I do to help? | 真的 我能帮你什么? |
[16:18] | I’ll write you a great letter of recommendation. I’ll… | 我给你写封推荐信 我会… |
[16:20] | No, I need someone who went there. | 不 我需要耶鲁大学的学生 来写推荐信 |
[16:24] | Unfortunately, the only one I know | 不幸的是 我认识的唯一一个人 |
[16:25] | is that pervert, Principal Reynolds. | 就是那头色狼 Reynolds校长 |
[16:28] | Excuse me? “Pervert”? | 什么? “色狼”? |
[16:32] | Forget I said that. | 别往心里去 |
[16:34] | I was just angry. | 我只是气糊涂了 |
[16:35] | Alex, has Principal Reynolds… | Alex Reynolds校长… |
[16:38] | Done something to you? | 对你做过什么吗? |
[16:40] | What? | 什么? |
[16:41] | Ew! | 啊! |
[16:44] | No, I swear. It’s not that. | 不是 我发誓 不是那样的 |
[16:46] | Then what is it? | 那是什么? |
[16:50] | Dr. Linus, if I tell you, | Linus博士 如果我告诉你 |
[16:51] | will you promise to keep it between us? | 你能保证不和别人说吗? |
[16:53] | Of course I promise. | 当然 我发誓 |
[16:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:05] | So I was in the nurse’s office a few months ago. | 几个月前 在校医室 |
[17:08] | I had a stomachache, | 因为肚子痛 |
[17:09] | and I just went in to find a cot and I fell asleep. | 我去了那里 后来就在床上睡着了 |
[17:12] | When I woke up after school, | 放学后才醒 |
[17:14] | In the other room, Principal Reynolds was there. | 我听到Reynolds校长在隔壁房间 |
[17:17] | And the nurse… Well, I guess she forgot I was in there. | 而那位校医… 我想她是忘记我还在了 |
[17:23] | They were… | 他们在… |
[17:26] | you know, doing it | 你知道的 做那种事 |
[17:28] | in the room right next to me, | 在我隔壁房间 |
[17:31] | where they give kids hearing tests. | 就是给学生测听力的那间房 |
[17:34] | – Isn’t that totally gross? – Totally. | – 这事很恶心吧? – 真是恶心 |
[17:39] | Dr. Linus, you’re not gonna say something, are you? | Linus博士 你不会说出去 对吧? |
[17:41] | No, no. A promise is a promise. | 不会 言出必行 |
[17:46] | Well, shall we return to the high seas? | 好吧 我们继续复习公海这个知识点吧? |
[17:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:49] | Sure. | 好 |
[18:20] | Not exactly tearing up on the digging front, are you? | 你不是想累死在挖坑前线吧? |
[18:24] | I’m not in a big hurry. | 我不着急 |
[18:27] | Brought you some grub. | 给你带了点吃的 |
[18:29] | Hope you like green beans and banana, | 希望你会喜欢吃青豆和香蕉 |
[18:31] | ’cause it’s all we got. | 因为只有这些 |
[18:33] | I’m not really hungry. | 我不饿 |
[18:37] | Suit yourself. | 随你的便 |
[18:39] | Miles, do you remember once you asked me for $3.2 million? | Miles 你记得你向我要过320万美元吗? |
[18:44] | Do you still want it? | 你还想要吗? |
[18:45] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备做什么? |
[18:47] | You’re gonna write me a check on this banana leaf? | 你要在我的香蕉叶上开支票? |
[18:49] | I can get off this island, and when I do, | 我要离开这座岛 当我离开后 |
[18:51] | I have a vast network of people and resources | 我关系网和人脉很广 |
[18:54] | that will get you that money. | 那时候就能把那笔钱给你 |
[18:55] | All you have to do is cut me loose. | 你要做的 就是放了我 |
[18:58] | Why would I need your money when there are | 有价值八百万的钻石 |
[19:00] | a couple of jabonies under there named Nikki and Paulo | 跟那两个叫Nikki和Paulo的家伙 一起埋在这儿 |
[19:02] | who got buried alive with $8 million in diamonds on top of them? | 我为什么还要你的钱? |
[19:06] | I can’t believe you’re just gonna stand by | 简直不敢相信 |
[19:08] | and watch this happen. | 你居然袖手旁观 |
[19:11] | Ilana’s gonna murder me for killing Jacob… | Ilana要杀了我… |
[19:13] | a man who didn’t even care about being killed. | 就因为我杀了一个不在乎生死的Jacob |
[19:17] | No, he cared. | 不 他在乎 |
[19:18] | – Excuse me? – Right up until | – 你说什么? – 就在你的刀 |
[19:20] | the second the knife went through his heart, | 要插入他心脏的那一秒 |
[19:23] | he was hoping he was wrong about you. | 他希望这一切都是误会 |
[19:27] | I guess he wasn’t. | 我觉得他不想死 |
[19:35] | Dig! | 继续挖! |
[19:48] | So… you’re not time traveling? | 所以… 你没穿越时空? |
[19:51] | No. | 没有 |
[19:52] | But you look the same as you did 30 years ago. | 但你看起来跟30年前一样 |
[19:55] | – How is that possible? – Not easy to explain. | – 这怎么可能? – 说来话长 |
[19:58] | Is this like a “terminator” thing? | 就像”终结者”似的? |
[20:00] | You a cyborg? | 你是个生化人? |
[20:01] | No, I’m not a cyborg. | 不 我不是生化人 |
[20:03] | – Vampire? – Jacob gave me a gift. | – 吸血鬼? – 是Jacob赋予我的能力 |
[20:06] | Jacob. What do you know about him? | 是Jacob啊 你知道他的事吗? |
[20:09] | I know he’s dead. | 我知道他死了 |
[20:22] | I thought you said we were going to the temple, dude. | 哥们儿 你之前说去寺庙啊 |
[20:24] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[20:25] | – Why? – Because everyone at the temple is dead. | – 为什么? – 因为寺庙里的每一个人都死了 |
[20:34] | What do you mean, they’re all dead? | 什么叫他们都死了? |
[20:37] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[20:38] | I’m… I’m not sure what happened, | 我… 我不清楚发生了什么 |
[20:40] | but… I just came from there, | 但… 我刚打那儿来 |
[20:43] | and there’s no survivors. | 那儿没有生还者 |
[20:45] | What about our friends? Sayid, Kate. | 我们的朋友呢? Sayid和Kate |
[20:48] | They… they weren’t there. | 他们… 他们不在那儿 |
[20:51] | Maybe they made it out alive. | 他们可能逃过了一劫 |
[20:54] | All I know is whatever you’re looking for at the temple… | 我只知道 不管你想在寺庙找什么… |
[20:56] | it’s not there. | 那儿没有 |
[20:59] | You didn’t want to go back there. Did you know about this? | 你不想回那里去 原来你知道这件事? |
[21:02] | Jacob kinda sorta hinted at it. | Jacob曾暗示过 |
[21:04] | You spoke to Jacob? | 你跟Jacob说过话? |
[21:06] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[21:10] | Well, whatever he said, don’t believe him. | 好吧 无论他说什么 别相信他 |
[21:15] | – Where you going? – There’s something I need to do. | – 你去哪儿? – 我有事情要做 |
[21:18] | To do what? | 去干嘛? |
[21:20] | Die. | 去死 |
[21:32] | Hey, do you have a minute? | 嘿 有时间吗? |
[21:33] | Yes, I guess. Might as well just give ’em all F’s. | 我想有吧 也许我可以全给他们不及格 |
[21:38] | Tell me, how hard is it | 告诉我 动物的属和种 |
[21:38] | to learn the difference between a genus and a species? | 有那么难区分吗? |
[21:42] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛? |
[21:45] | You’re pretty good with computers, aren’t you? | 你玩电脑很在行 是吗? |
[21:47] | Something tells me you wouldn’t even be standing here | 如果你不知道 |
[21:49] | if you didn’t already know that I was. | 你就不会平白无故地站在这里问我 |
[21:51] | Could you, hypothetically, | 假设 你能 |
[21:54] | access someone’s E-mail account without their knowledge? | 偷偷地打开别人的邮箱吗? |
[21:56] | I… yeah, it depends on the account. | 我… 可以 看是什么样的邮箱 |
[21:59] | Say a faculty account. | 员工邮箱 |
[22:01] | Hypothetically. | 假设是 |
[22:04] | – Whose? – Nurse Kondracki. | – 谁的? – Kondracki护士的 |
[22:07] | Kim? Why? Do you got the hots for her? | Kim吗? 为什么? 你觉得她很辣? |
[22:09] | No. I’m just… | 不 我只是… |
[22:11] | I’m curious about some of her correspondence. | 我只是对她的信件好奇 |
[22:16] | With whom? | 跟谁的信? |
[22:21] | Okay. That’s fine. | 好吧 算了 |
[22:23] | I didn’t come to see you. You came to see me. | 我没找你 是你找上的我 |
[22:25] | I don’t have time to play 20 questions. | 我没时间回答你的问题 |
[22:28] | Now you can either tell me what it is that you’re doing, | 你要不就告诉我 你在做什么 |
[22:29] | – or you can let me finish grading my papers in peace. – All right, all right. | – 要不就让我安安静静地改作业 – 好吧 好吧 |
[22:34] | I have reason to believe that she might be engaged | 我有理由相信 她也许 |
[22:37] | in an inappropriate personal relationship | 跟Reynolds校长有 |
[22:41] | with Principal Reynolds. | 不正当的关系 |
[22:44] | You’re making a play. | 你有预谋的 |
[22:46] | You’re going after the big job, aren’t you? | 你在预谋件大事 对吗? |
[22:49] | Are you going to help me or not, Leslie? | Leslie 你要不要帮我? |
[22:54] | I want a good spot. | 我想要个好位子 |
[22:56] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[22:57] | I want Lamr’s spot in the main parking lot… | 我想要Lamr在主停车场的停车位… |
[23:00] | the one next to the maple tree. | 在枫树旁边的那个 |
[23:01] | Not under the maple tree… next to the maple tree. | 不是在枫树下边的… 是在旁边的那个 |
[23:03] | That way, I get the shade from the maple tree | 这样的话 我的车会在树荫底下 |
[23:04] | but not all that tree crap all over the hood of my car. | 但那些树渣子又不会掉到我车上 |
[23:08] | And I want aprons. I want lots of aprons. | 我还想要实验服 很多实验服 |
[23:11] | And I want some lab equipment in here | 我还想要一些 |
[23:12] | – that was built in this decade. Is that a deal? – Deal. | – 近十年的实验器材 成交吗? – 成交 |
[23:17] | You know, you really had me fooled with that sweater vest. | 你知道 你真的能让我解决那个混蛋 |
[23:23] | Linus, you’re a real killer. | Linus 你才是真正的杀手 |
[24:21] | Been here before? | 之前来过这儿? |
[24:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:26] | And in all the time that I’ve spent on this island, | 我在岛上这么久 |
[24:29] | today is the first time I’ve ever come back. | 今天是第一次回来这里 |
[24:32] | Jack? Dude, where are ya? | Jack? 哥们儿 你在哪儿? |
[24:35] | I’m in here. | 我在这儿 |
[24:58] | Do not open that. There’s dynamite in there. | 别打开 那是甘油炸药 |
[24:59] | – It’s mega-unstable. – I know. | – 那个极不稳定 – 我知道 |
[25:01] | So did Dr. Arzt… | Arzt博士就是这样… |
[25:02] | Then I was wiping him out of my shirt two days later. | 两天后 我才把粉身碎骨的他 从我的衣服里清干净 |
[25:05] | – Dude, it’s time to go. – No, not yet. | – 哥们儿 该走了 – 不 还没到时候 |
[25:07] | He’s opening up a crate of dynamite, | 他想打开那根甘油炸药 |
[25:09] | – and he said he wanted to kill himself. – I can’t kill myself. | – 他还说过要自杀 – 我自杀不了 |
[25:13] | What? | 什么? |
[25:13] | Even if I wanted to… and trust me, I do… | 即便我想死… 相信我 我是认真的… |
[25:16] | I… I can’t kill myself. | 我… 我没有办法自杀 |
[25:18] | Which is why I want you to do it for me. | 这也就是为什么 我要让你们替我下手 |
[25:21] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说些什么? |
[25:25] | What I’m talking about, Jack, is that… | 我所说的是 Jack 就是… |
[25:28] | Well, Jacob touched me. | 好吧 Jacob碰过我 |
[25:30] | And when Jacob touches you… well, it’s considered a gift. | 当Jacob碰了你… 呃 这就算是大礼了吧 |
[25:34] | Except it’s not a gift at all. | 除非它根本不是 |
[25:38] | It’s a curse. | 这是一个诅咒 |
[25:40] | Dude! | 伙计! |
[25:41] | Seriously, let’s go now! | 我说认真的 咱们现在该走了! |
[25:42] | Why do you want to die? | 为什么你想死? |
[25:44] | I devoted my life… | 我将我… |
[25:47] | longer than you can possibly imagine… | 长到你无法想象的生命… |
[25:49] | in service of a man who told me | 奉献给 那个告诉我 |
[25:51] | that everything was happening for a reason, | 无风不起浪的人 |
[25:54] | that he had a plan… | 他说他有一个计划… |
[25:56] | A plan that I was a part of… | 我也是计划当中的一部分… |
[25:59] | And when the time was right that he’d share it with me. | 当时机成熟的时候 他就会告诉我前因后果 |
[26:02] | And now that man’s gone. | 但是现在 那个人死了 |
[26:04] | So why do I want to die? | 所以我为何想死? |
[26:06] | Because I just found out my entire life had no purpose. | 因为我发现 我已经失去生活的目标了 |
[26:11] | Now if I light this myself, it… it won’t work. | 哪怕我能亲手点燃这个炸药 它… 也不会炸的 |
[26:14] | But you can light it for me, Jack. | 但是你能帮我点燃 Jack |
[26:17] | I made the fuse long enough so you’ll have time to get out. | 我会把导火线做得足够长 这样你就有时间跑出去 |
[26:21] | Jack, please tell me you’re not actually considering this. | Jack 求你告诉我 你不想这么做 |
[26:25] | If he wants to die, | 如果他执意去死 |
[26:25] | there’s nothing we’re gonna do to stop him. | 我们无论如何也阻止不了 |
[26:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:02] | Now… | 现在… |
[27:05] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[27:15] | Jack! Dude, we gotta go. Guy’s crazy, and I know crazy. | Jack! 伙计 我们得走了 他疯了 我知道他疯了 |
[27:18] | – Hurley, go ahead. We’ll be all right. – Dude, you’re gonna blow up! | – Hurley 你走吧 我们不会有事的 – 兄弟 你马上会被炸死的! |
[27:20] | – Gotta talk to him, Hurley. Just go. – No, I’m not going without you. | – 我得和他谈谈 Hurley 你走吧 – 不 我不会丢下你不管的 |
[27:24] | Hurley, I’ll be fine. | Hurley 我不会有事的 |
[27:31] | If you change your mind, I’ll be, like, a mile away. | 如果你改变主意的话 我会在 大概 一里外的地方等你 |
[27:35] | – You should go with him, Jack. – No, Richard. No, I shouldn’t. | – 你应该和他走的 Jack – 不 Richard 不 我不会走的 |
[27:37] | Then you’re gonna die. | 不然你会死的 |
[27:41] | Actually, I don’t think either one of us is gonna die. | 事实上 我觉得我俩都死不了 |
[27:44] | What makes you think that? | 你为何这么想? |
[27:45] | I just came from a lighthouse | 我刚从灯塔来 |
[27:48] | where my name was etched in wood | 转盘上刻着我的名字 |
[27:50] | on a dial that turned a mirror | 使得镜子 |
[27:53] | that somehow reflected the image of the house that I grew up in. | 可以照出我从小到大住的 那栋房子的景象 |
[28:00] | Jacob’s lighthouse. | Jacob的灯塔 |
[28:02] | He got Hurley to bring me out there | 他叫Hurley把我从这弄出去 |
[28:03] | because he wanted me to see what was reflected in that mirror. | 因为他想让我看见镜子里所反射的景象 |
[28:06] | For some reason, he wanted me to know | 基于某个原因 他想让我知道 |
[28:08] | that he had been watching me ever since I was a kid. | 当我还是个孩子的时候 他就开始注视我了 |
[28:13] | Why? | 为什么? |
[28:15] | I have no idea why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[28:18] | But I’m willing to bet you that if Jacob went to that trouble, | 但是我敢向你打赌 如果Jacob费了这么大力气 |
[28:22] | that he brought me to this island for a reason, | 基于某个原因把我弄到岛上来 |
[28:25] | and it’s not to blow up sitting here with you right now. | 肯定不会让我跟你现在一起被炸死 |
[28:29] | – That’s a pretty big risk you’re taking, Jack. – Yes. | – 你在拿自己的命开玩笑啊 Jack – 是的 |
[28:33] | – What if you’re wrong? – I’m not. | – 但如果你错了怎么办? – 我不会错的 |
[29:06] | Want to try another stick? | 想再试一根吗? |
[29:12] | All right, Jack. | 好吧 Jack |
[29:14] | You seem to have all the answers. So… so now what? | 你好像看破一切玄机了 那么… 现在该怎么办? |
[29:18] | We go back to where we started. | 我们重回起点吧 |
[29:51] | Hello, Ben. | 你好 Ben |
[29:57] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么呢? |
[29:59] | Visiting. What are you doing? | 参观啊 你又在干什么呢? |
[30:01] | I’m digging my own grave. | 我在自掘坟墓 |
[30:04] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:07] | Because you talked me into killing Jacob. | 因为你骗我杀了Jacob |
[30:11] | Do you see that woman over there eating a mango? | 你看见那边吃芒果的那个女人了吗? |
[30:13] | She’s his bodyguard, and she knows what I did. | 她是他的保镖 她知道我做了什么 |
[30:17] | So you’ve got what you wanted because she’s going to kill me. | 你得偿所愿了 因为她要杀我 |
[30:20] | I don’t want you to die, Ben. | 我可不想要你死 Ben |
[30:23] | In fact, I went back to the statue to get you, | 其实 我是回雕塑这儿来找你的 |
[30:25] | – but you’d already gone. – Get me? For what? | – 但是你已经走了 – 找我? 为了什么? |
[30:29] | I’m gathering a group to leave this place for good. | 我正在召集一组人离开这里 |
[30:33] | But once we’re gone, | 但是一旦我们走了 |
[30:35] | someone’s gonna need to be in charge of the island. | 岛还需要人来接管 |
[30:39] | Me? | 我? |
[30:41] | I can’t think of a better man for the job. | 我实在找不出比你更合适的人选 |
[30:44] | Well, it doesn’t seem very likely, does it, | 哦 在这种情况下 可能性看上去不大吧 |
[30:46] | under the circumstances? | 对不? |
[30:48] | How am I gonna get away from… | 我怎么样才能离开… |
[30:55] | Come to the other island, to the Hydra Station. | 去另一个岛 去九头蛇站 |
[30:57] | – That’s where we’ll be. – She’ll come after me. | – 那就是我们要去的地方 – 她会跟着我的 |
[31:01] | 200 yards inland, there’s a tree in the clearing | 往里走200码的地方 林中空地有一棵树 |
[31:03] | with a rifle leaning up against it. | 树上架了把来福枪 |
[31:05] | If you go now, you’ll get there first | 如果现在走的话 你能第一个到那儿 |
[31:07] | and you’ll have the drop on her. | 然后你就可以干掉她 |
[31:10] | But don’t hesitate. | 但是千万别犹豫 |
[31:12] | She won’t. | 她可不会 |
[31:15] | See you soon, Ben. | 待会见 Ben |
[31:33] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[31:45] | Come in. | 进来 |
[31:50] | Linus, I don’t have time | Linus 我现在没有时间 |
[31:52] | to listen to you complain about detention. | 听你抱怨那些留堂生的事 |
[31:54] | That’s not why I’m here. I want you to read something. | 我不是为这个来的 我想让你看些东西 |
[31:57] | Well, if this some attempt to revive your little club… | 好吧 如果你想让你那个小社团… |
[32:06] | Those are 30 E-mails that cover a 3-month period. | 这些是3个月内的30封邮件 |
[32:13] | It’s pretty lascivious stuff, | 这事还真淫乱 |
[32:15] | which would be fine if it was private, | 如果是私房事 也就罢了 |
[32:16] | but they seem to describe | 但是它们好像描述的是 |
[32:17] | acts that took place on school property… | 发生在校园的行为… |
[32:21] | acts which, morality aside, | 不知廉耻的行为 |
[32:25] | I think the school board would frown on, | 我想学校董事会一定会不满 |
[32:27] | not to mention your wife. | 更别说你的妻子 |
[32:33] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[32:35] | Your job. | 你的职位 |
[32:38] | You’re gonna resign… | 你要辞职… |
[32:40] | for, I don’t know… | 原因是 比如… |
[32:42] | personal reasons, health. Your call. | 一些个人理由 健康问题之类 随便你掰 |
[32:45] | But with your resignation, you’re gonna recommend | 在你辞职的同时 你要向校董事会 |
[32:47] | that the school board hire me as your replacement. | 推荐我来接替你的职位 |
[32:50] | And the irony of all this | 讽刺的是 |
[32:51] | is that they hold you in such esteem | 他们会因为对你的尊敬 |
[32:54] | that I’ll get the job. | 而让我真的坐上这个位子 |
[32:58] | So… do we have an understanding? | 那… 我们达成共识了吗? |
[33:06] | Linus… | Linus啊… |
[33:08] | May I read you an E-mail? | 我能给你读一封电子邮件吗? |
[33:19] | “Dear Principal Reynolds, | “亲爱的Reynolds校长” |
[33:20] | “I would appreciate it if you could write | “如果您能为我向耶鲁大学写 |
[33:22] | “a letter of recommendation to Yale on my behalf. | “一封推荐信 我将感激涕零 |
[33:26] | “It would mean the world to me. | “这对我很重要 |
[33:28] | Sincerely, Alexandra Rousseau.” | 致礼 Alexandra Rousseau” |
[33:31] | It’s a funny thing about recommendations, Linus. | 推荐信这种事真有趣 Linus |
[33:35] | They work both ways. | 它们承载着2个人的希望 |
[33:37] | So… | 所以… |
[33:39] | I put the ball back in your court. | 我把这个难题抛给你 |
[33:43] | You can execute your little machiavellian maneuvers, | 你可以施展你的小手段 |
[33:47] | go for my job, sit at my desk. | 争取我的工作 坐我的办公桌 |
[33:49] | But, alas, there will be an unfortunate side effect… | 但是 唉 不幸的副作用… |
[33:54] | I will torch Miss Rousseau | 我能给Rousseau小姐 |
[33:56] | and her future. | 灿烂的前程 |
[33:59] | Is my job, my power, that important to you? | 我的职位和权力 对你这么重要吗? |
[34:07] | So… | 那么… |
[34:09] | What’ll it be, Dr. Linus? | 你的抉择是什么 Linus博士? |
[34:31] | Drop it! | 放下! |
[34:33] | Put the gun down! | 把枪放下! |
[34:51] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么? |
[34:56] | I want to explain. | 我想要解释 |
[34:58] | Explain what? | 解释什么? |
[35:00] | I want to explain that I know what you’re feeling. | 我想要解释 我知道你的感受 |
[35:04] | You have no idea what I’m feeling. | 你不知道我的感受 |
[35:08] | I watched my daughter Alex die in front of me. | 我看着我的女儿Alex 死在我面前 |
[35:13] | And it was my fault. | 而且是我造成的 |
[35:17] | I had a chance to save her, | 我有机会救她的 |
[35:22] | but I chose the island… | 但是我选择了小岛… |
[35:24] | over her. | 而不是她 |
[35:28] | All in the name of Jacob. | 都是为了Jacob |
[35:32] | I sacrificed everything for him… | 我为他牺牲了一切… |
[35:37] | and he didn’t even care. | 他甚至都不在乎 |
[35:43] | Yeah, I stabbed him. | 是 我捅死了他 |
[35:44] | I was… so angry.. | 我… 很生气… |
[35:47] | confused. | 昏了头 |
[35:49] | I… I was terrified that I was about to lose | 我… 我担心失去 |
[35:53] | the only thing that had ever mattered to me… | 对我唯一重要的东西… |
[35:55] | My power. | 权力 |
[35:58] | But the thing that really mattered… | 但是真正重要的东西… |
[36:03] | was already gone. | 已经没了 |
[36:07] | I’m sorry that I killed Jacob. | 很抱歉我杀了Jacob |
[36:11] | I am. | 真的 |
[36:12] | And I do not expect you to forgive me | 但是我也不指望你原谅我 |
[36:15] | Because… | 因为… |
[36:18] | I can never forgive myself. | 我不能原谅自己 |
[36:23] | Then what do you want? | 那么你想要什么? |
[36:26] | Just… let me leave. | 只要… 放我走 |
[36:31] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪? |
[36:35] | To Locke. | 去找Locke |
[36:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[36:40] | Because he’s the only one that’ll have me. | 因为只有他能收留我 |
[36:49] | I’ll have you. | 我会收留你 |
[37:38] | Dr. Linus. | Linus博士 |
[37:39] | – Hello, Alex. – I was just coming by to thank Principal Reynolds. | – 您好啊 Alex – 我顺路来感谢Reynolds校长 |
[37:43] | He wrote me the most incredible letter of recommendation. | 他给我写了一封不可思议的推荐信 |
[37:46] | Wow. Wonderful. | 哇 太好了 |
[37:48] | Did you have something to do with it? | 是您起了作用吗? |
[37:50] | I mean, I thought he might say some nice things, | 我是说 我原本以为他可能会说些好话 |
[37:52] | – but he really went all out. – No, it wasn’t me, Alex. | – 但是他好话都说绝了 – 不 跟我没关系 Alex |
[37:56] | But it always say you’re a great student. | 但是大家都说 你是个优秀的学生 |
[37:58] | Obviously, I wasn’t the only one who noticed. | 很明显 不只有我能看到 |
[38:01] | Thanks, doctor… | 谢谢你 博士… |
[38:02] | Linus, what the hell are you doing in my office? | Linus 你他妈的在我办公室里干啥呢? |
[38:05] | Just dropping off the detention sign-up sheet for the week, | 应你的要求 来送这周留堂生的 |
[38:08] | per your request. | 登记表 |
[38:10] | Just put it on my desk. | 放我桌上就行 |
[38:15] | So will I see you at history club? | 那么我们历史社团见? |
[38:17] | – Uh, you mean when it’s back on? – Oh, no, we’ve got our old slot back. | – 啊 您是说何时重新搞活动吗? – 哦 不 我们按原计划进行 |
[38:20] | Principal Reynolds found someone to cover for detention. | Reynolds校长找了别人监管留堂生 |
[38:22] | Isn’t that right? | 是不是? |
[38:26] | Yes, that’s right. | 是 没错 |
[38:27] | Well, then, see you at 4:00. | 哦 好吧 下午4点见 |
[38:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[38:40] | Hey. Did you do it? | 嘿 事情办成了吗? |
[38:44] | No. | 没有 |
[38:45] | No? | 没有? |
[38:47] | No?! Wait. | 没有?! 等等 |
[38:49] | What… what about my parking space? | 我… 我的停车位呢? |
[38:51] | You can have mine. | 你可以用我的 |
[40:03] | Do you need a hand? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[40:07] | Please help me with the tarp. | 帮我弄下苫布 |
[42:10] | Sir, there are people on the beach. | 长官 海滩上有人 |
[42:13] | Should we stop? | 我们要停下来吗? |
[42:15] | No. | 不 |
[42:17] | Proceed as planned. | 照计划行事 |