时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You’re the son of a bitch who shot my kid. | 就是你这个混蛋 杀了我孩子 |
[00:07] | Pick him up. Get him to the spring. | 把他抬起来 送去泉水那里 |
[00:12] | You’re not saving him! You’re drowning him! | 你在帮倒忙! 快淹死他了! |
[00:16] | Your friend is dead. | 你朋友死了 |
[00:18] | Jack! | Jack啊! |
[00:21] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[00:22] | What is it you want? | 你要干嘛? |
[00:26] | I don’t have any secrets. Why are you doing this? | 我什么秘密都没有 你干嘛这样对我? |
[00:31] | Aah! | 啊! |
[00:32] | – You have to give your friend this pill. – What is in it? | – 你得把这药给你的朋友 – 这里面是什么? |
[00:35] | – Poison. – Why would you people wanna kill Sayid? | – 毒药 – 你们为何想杀Sayid? |
[00:38] | There is a darkness growing in him. | 他体内有股暗黑势力 正在滋长 |
[00:40] | And once it reaches his heart, everything your friend once was | 一旦到达心脏 你曾经的朋友 |
[00:43] | will be gone. | 就会消失了 |
[00:45] | What are you hiding from me? | 你有什么事瞒着我? |
[00:46] | The pill was poison. They wanted me to kill you. | 那药是毒药 他们想借我的手杀了你 |
[00:58] | The meter doesn’t stop until you get out, pal. | 你不下车 计价器可会一直计费呢 兄弟 |
[01:03] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[01:26] | Sayid. | 是Sayid啊 |
[01:32] | Hello, Nadia. | 你好 Nadia |
[01:38] | You’re here! | 你来了! |
[01:39] | Where were you, Uncle Sayid? | 你到哪儿去了 Sayid叔叔? |
[01:41] | – I was in Sydney. – Where’s Sydney? | – 我去了趟悉尼 – 悉尼在哪里? |
[01:44] | In Australia. | 在澳大利亚 |
[01:48] | You bring flowers for my wife? | 你那花 是要送给我太太的? |
[01:52] | I’ll give them to you, if you want. | 如果你想要的话 我就送给你 |
[01:57] | It’s good to see you, Sayid. | 很高兴见到你 Sayid |
[01:59] | – It’s good to see you, too, brother. – Come. | – 我也很高兴见到你 哥哥 – 走 屋里坐 |
[02:07] | Uncle Sayid, what did you bring us from Australia? | Sayid叔叔 你从澳大利亚 给我们带了什么礼物? |
[02:10] | Go look in my bag. It’s on the couch. | 去我的包里看看 在沙发那儿 |
[02:15] | It’s good you came, Sayid. They’ve missed you. | 你能回来真好 Sayid 他们想死你了 |
[02:18] | We’re lucky he even showed up… | 他能现身 就不错了… |
[02:21] | The world traveler off on his exotic business trips. | 环球旅行者结束了异国之旅 |
[02:24] | Translating contracts for an oil company | 为一家石油公司做合同翻译 |
[02:27] | is hardly exotic… And it’s painfully dull. | 算不上什么异国之旅… 而且极其枯燥 |
[02:31] | There’s… there’s a little adventure in the world of dry cleaning. | 干洗生意… 做起来也是有一定风险存在的 |
[02:35] | He’s being modest. Omer’s just opened up a new store. | 他只是在谦虚而已 Omer刚开了家新店 |
[02:38] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[02:42] | I thought we talked about cell phones at the dinner table. | 我以为我们以前说过 吃饭的时候 不接电话 |
[02:47] | Dinner is over. This is business. | 先吃到这里吧 有事 |
[02:53] | Yes? | 喂? |
[03:00] | Did you get my letters? | 你收到我的信了么? |
[03:02] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[03:05] | You never wrote back. | 可是你没回信 |
[03:11] | These are awesome! Thanks! | 这些真是太棒了! 谢谢! |
[03:13] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[03:15] | Mommy, we found a picture of you in Uncle Sayid’s bag. | 妈妈 我们在Sayid叔叔的包里 找到了一张你的照片 |
[03:47] | I want to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[03:51] | I want some answers. | 我一肚子疑问 有待解惑 |
[03:52] | Answers to what? | 解什么惑? |
[03:55] | Let’s start with that machine. | 我们从那台机器开始说起 |
[04:03] | You hooked me up to this thing, | 你们把我绑在这东西上 |
[04:07] | you stuck needles in me, | 还扎了我几针 |
[04:10] | and you called it a test. | 你说这是一个测试 |
[04:13] | For every man, there is a scale. | 各人心中一杆秤 |
[04:18] | On one side of the scale, there is good. | 秤的一边 是善 |
[04:22] | On the other side… evil. | 另一边… 是恶 |
[04:27] | This machine tells us | 这台机器告诉我们 |
[04:29] | how the scale is balanced. | 秤的平衡度如何 |
[04:33] | And yours… | 而你的秤… |
[04:36] | tipped the wrong way. | 倾斜向了错误的一边 |
[04:38] | And that’s why you tried to poison me? | 这就是你要毒死我的原因? |
[04:41] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:44] | I think it would be best if you were dead. | 我觉得 你死了会比较好 |
[04:54] | You think you know me, but you don’t. | 你以为你了解我 实际上大错特错 |
[04:59] | I’m a good man. | 我是个好人 |
[05:01] | So if you’re trying to kill me… Uhh! | 所以 如果你想杀我… 啊! |
[06:13] | Go. | 你走吧 |
[06:15] | Leave this place. | 离开这儿 |
[06:18] | Never come back. | 别回来了 |
[06:50] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了么? |
[06:52] | Why does it have to me be? | 为什么让我去? |
[06:54] | I mean, you could send Sawyer or Jin or… | 我是说 你可以让Sawyer或Jin或… |
[06:56] | – do it yourself. – If I could do it myself, | – 自己去做 – 如果我可以自己解决的话 |
[06:59] | I wouldn’t be asking you, Claire. | 我不会来找你 Claire |
[07:05] | If I go in there, | 如果我去的话 |
[07:07] | I need to know you’ll do what you said. | 我必须确保 你能实践诺言 |
[07:10] | I want my son back. | 我要找回我的儿子 |
[07:12] | I always do what I say. | 我会信守诺言的 |
[07:23] | Are you gonna hurt them? | 你会伤害他们吗? |
[07:25] | Only the ones who won’t listen. | 我只会对那些不听话的人下手 |
[08:05] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[08:06] | – Calm down. – What are you doing? | – 冷静点儿 – 你要干嘛? |
[08:09] | It’s 2:30 the morning. | 现在是凌晨2点半 |
[08:15] | Sayid, I’m in trouble. | Sayid 我有麻烦了 |
[08:21] | What kind of trouble? | 什么麻烦? |
[08:25] | I borrowed money to open the second store. | 第二家店 我是借钱开的 |
[08:29] | But… | 但… |
[08:31] | I didn’t borrow it from the bank. | 我不是从银行借的 |
[08:34] | I paid the loan back, | 我还完钱后 |
[08:35] | but the man who lent me this money… | 债主却… |
[08:37] | He says I still owe him interest every month… | 他说 我还欠他每个月的利息没还… |
[08:40] | for as long as I own my business. | 我的店开多久 就得按月支付他多久的利息 |
[08:44] | If you need money, I’ll lend it to you… | 如果你缺钱 我可以借给你… |
[08:45] | I don’t need money, Sayid. | 我不需要钱 Sayid |
[08:48] | I need you to convince these people to leave me alone. | 我要你去说服这些人 别再来找我的麻烦 |
[08:52] | – “Convince” them? – Sayid, don’t forget who you’re talking to. | – “说服”他们? – Sayid 别忘了你在跟谁说话 |
[08:55] | I know what you did in the war. | 我知道你打仗的时候做过什么 |
[08:59] | You were an interrogator for the Republican Guard. | 你曾是共和国卫队的审讯官 |
[09:05] | I know what kind of man you are. | 我知道你的底细 |
[09:09] | If you think I’m going to hurt someone | 如果你以为 |
[09:11] | just because you made a bad business decision… | 光凭你商业决策失误 我就会去害人… |
[09:13] | Look, this is not about me! | 听我说 这不光是我一个人的麻烦! |
[09:14] | Our life savings… it’s all gone, Sayid. All of it. | 我们毕生的储蓄… 全没了 Sayid 什么都没了 |
[09:17] | We could lose our home. | 我们可能连房子都保不住 |
[09:20] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[09:22] | Look… I know you care about Nadia. | 听着… 我知道你很在乎Nadia |
[09:27] | If you care about us… about her… | 如果你还在乎我们… 在乎她… |
[09:32] | you will do this, Sayid. | 你会去的 Sayid |
[09:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:41] | I’m not that man anymore. | 我早已脱胎换骨了 |
[10:04] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[10:04] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[10:07] | I’ve been banished. | 他们赶我走 |
[10:10] | Banished? For what? | 赶你走? 为什么? |
[10:12] | Apparently, I’m evil. | 很明显 我是个不祥之人 |
[10:14] | These people say I’m better off dead… | 这些人说 我最好一死了之… |
[10:16] | Which is surprising, | 虽然这听上去让人不敢置信 |
[10:18] | considering they were the ones who saved my life. | 毕竟是他们救了我一命 |
[10:20] | Well, actually, they’re not. They… | 呃 事实上 你不是他们救活的 他们… |
[10:25] | They tried to save you, but… | 他们试过要救你 但… |
[10:30] | you were dead, man. | 你最后还是死了 兄弟 |
[10:32] | For two hours. | 死了2个小时 |
[10:35] | Trust me, when… when… when you sat up, | 相信我 当… 当… 当你坐起来的时候 |
[10:36] | they were just as surprised as the rest of us. | 他们跟我们一样吃惊 |
[10:40] | So whatever brought you back, it wasn’t them. | 不管究竟是什么把你救活的 反正不是他们 |
[10:48] | Hold it. | 别动 |
[10:50] | Stop! Don’t shoot her! | 停! 别开枪! |
[10:59] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛? |
[11:01] | He wants to see you. | 他想见你 |
[11:04] | Speak English. | 说英文 |
[11:09] | Who wants to see me? | 谁想见我? |
[11:10] | You know who. | 你知道是谁 |
[11:12] | If he wants to see me, then tell him to come in. | 如果他想见我 叫他自己来 |
[11:16] | No, he wants you to go to him. | 不 他要你去找他 |
[11:18] | He’s waiting outside beyond the outer wall. | 他就在墙外面等着 |
[11:20] | I’m not a fool. | 我不傻 |
[11:23] | If I step outside this temple… | 如果我走出这所寺庙… |
[11:27] | he’ll kill me. | 他就会杀了我 |
[11:28] | Well, then maybe you should send someone he won’t kill. | 嗯 那你也许该派个 他不会杀的人去 |
[11:34] | Stop her! | 拦住她! |
[11:36] | Put the girl in the hole until this is resolved. | 把这个女孩关到山洞里去 事情解决后再说 |
[11:39] | Then bring Shephard and Reyes to my room immediately. | 立刻带Shephard和Reyes去我房间 |
[11:41] | Ah, that’s gonna be a little difficult. | 啊 那有点儿困难 |
[11:45] | We can’t find them. | 他们失踪了 |
[11:50] | Come on! | 走! |
[12:00] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[12:02] | I thought you wanted me to leave. | 我以为你希望我离开这儿 |
[12:09] | Things have changed. | 事情有变 |
[12:23] | Your friends… Shephard and Reyes… | 你的朋友… Shephard和Reyes… |
[12:27] | do you know where they went? | 你知道他们去哪儿了吗? |
[12:29] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[12:34] | Why is Claire here? | Claire为什么在这儿? |
[12:37] | And what was she talking about? | 她说的话是什么意思? |
[12:41] | She’s a confused girl, | 她被一个愤怒的人 |
[12:43] | under the influence of an angry man. | 迷惑了 |
[12:47] | What man? | 谁? |
[12:50] | For years, | 多年来 |
[12:52] | he has been trapped. | 他受困于此 |
[12:54] | But now Jacob’s gone. | 但现在Jacob去世了 |
[12:56] | He’s free. | 他就自由了 |
[12:59] | This man will not stop until he has destroyed | 这个人 不摧毁岛上的一切生灵 |
[13:04] | every living thing on this island. | 是不会罢休的 |
[13:08] | He is evil incarnate. | 他是恶魔的化身 |
[13:12] | And you want me to speak to him? | 你想让我去和他交涉? |
[13:14] | No. | 不 |
[13:18] | I want you to kill him. | 我希望你干掉他 |
[13:21] | He will come to you as someone you know… | 他会扮成你认识的某人… |
[13:25] | Someone who has died. | 死去的某人 |
[13:28] | As soon as you see him… | 你一见到他… |
[13:31] | plunge this deep into his chest. | 就把这个深深插进他的胸口 |
[13:35] | If you allow him to speak, | 如果你等他开口说话之后 |
[13:38] | it is already too late. | 那就来不及了 |
[13:41] | Since I’ve been here, | 自打我来到这里 |
[13:44] | I’ve been drowned, beaten and tortured at your hands. | 你们淹我 打我 折磨我 |
[13:48] | Why would I ever do anything for you? | 我为什么还要帮你做事? |
[13:51] | You said that there is still good in your soul. | 你自己说 你是个好人 |
[13:59] | Then prove it. | 那就证明给我看 |
[14:06] | Hey, wait up! | 嘿 等等我! |
[14:07] | How long are you staying, Uncle Sayid? | Sayid叔叔 你会待多久? |
[14:12] | Just a few more days. | 还待几天 |
[14:14] | I have to go to Toronto… | 我得去多伦多… |
[14:17] | to work. | 工作 |
[14:18] | We like it when you’re here. | 我们喜欢你在这里 |
[14:20] | Yeah, and mommy likes it, too. | 是的 妈妈也喜欢 |
[14:28] | Okay. Be good. | 好的 乖乖的 |
[14:48] | Sayid! | Sayid啊! |
[14:59] | Omer! | Omer啊! |
[15:01] | Is my husband going to be all right? | 我的丈夫还好吗? |
[15:03] | We’re taking him into surgery now. | 我们马上就给他动手术 |
[15:04] | – He’s suffered a punctured lung and some internal bleeding. – Do you know how this happened? | – 他的肺被刺穿 并伴有大出血 – 到底怎么回事 你知道吗? |
[15:07] | E.M.T.s think he was mugged. | 急救队认为 他遇到了劫匪 |
[15:09] | I’ll come get you as soon as he’s stable. | 他的情况一稳定下来 我立即通知你们 |
[15:12] | – Sayid! Where are you going? – Stay here with Omer. | – Sayid! 你去哪儿? – 待在这里陪Omer |
[15:15] | This wasn’t a mugging, was it? | 这不是打劫 对吧? |
[15:19] | Whatever you’re thinking of doing… | 不管你想干什么… |
[15:22] | don’t do it. | 别那么做 |
[15:26] | I don’t want you to. | 我不想你那样 |
[15:27] | Please… Just… | 求你了… 就… |
[15:30] | go home. | 回家吧 |
[15:32] | Wait for the kids. | 去等孩子们 |
[15:34] | Make them feel safe, Sayid. | 让他们感受到安全 Sayid |
[15:37] | Will you do that? | 行吗? |
[15:50] | Hello? | 嘿? |
[15:54] | Sayid? | 是Sayid? |
[15:56] | Hello, Kate. | 你好 Kate |
[15:59] | Are you leaving? | 你要走吗? |
[16:02] | I am not exactly sure. | 我也不是很确定 |
[16:05] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么? |
[16:06] | Ask Miles. | 问Miles吧 |
[16:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:34] | Wow. | 哇 |
[16:36] | It’s good to see you, too, Miles. | 很高兴见到你 Miles |
[16:38] | Sawyer sent you packing, huh? | Sawyer让你回来打包 是吧? |
[16:44] | I thought about going after him, too. | 我也想跟他走 |
[16:47] | But, um, I knew he’d just end up berating me | 但是 呃 我知道 我要是不回来 |
[16:50] | until I turned around and came back. | 他会一直骂我 |
[16:53] | That pretty much what happened? | 发生了很多事情吧? |
[16:57] | Pretty much. | 很多 |
[16:59] | Well… | 呃… |
[17:00] | Welcome back to the circus. | 欢迎归队 |
[17:02] | – What’s going on in here? – Well, let’s see… | – 这里发生了什么事? – 呃 我想下… |
[17:05] | Oh, that Australian chick’s back. | 噢 那个澳大利亚小妞回来了 |
[17:08] | Wait. What? | 等下 什么? |
[17:09] | You know, the… the blonde… one that had the baby. | 你知道的 那个… 那个金发的… 有过孩子的小妞 |
[17:12] | Claire? | 是Claire? |
[17:14] | Right. Claire. | 对的 Claire |
[17:16] | She just strolled in here a couple hours ago, | 她几个小时前刚回来的 |
[17:18] | acting all weird. | 举止怪异 |
[17:20] | Still hot, though. | 不过 还是很辣 |
[17:24] | Miles, where is she? | Miles 她在哪? |
[17:26] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[18:18] | Hello, Sayid. | 你好 Sayid |
[18:40] | Now why’d you go and do that? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[18:57] | You want it back? | 你想拿回它? |
[19:01] | Take it. I won’t bite. | 拿着 我不吃人 |
[19:09] | What are you? | 你是什么东西? |
[19:11] | Well, Sayid, you seem to have some idea about that, | 呃 Sayid 你好像有所耳闻 |
[19:13] | considering that you stabbed me in the chest | 所以连招呼都不打 |
[19:16] | without even saying hello. | 就直接刺我胸口 |
[19:20] | What did they tell you? | 他们跟你说了什么? |
[19:21] | They said you were evil incarnate. | 他们说你是恶魔的化身 |
[19:26] | I feel sorry for you. | 我为你感到悲哀 |
[19:31] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:32] | Dogen… the man who sent you out here… | Dogen… 让你来这儿的那个人… |
[19:35] | knew that you had no chance of killing me. | 知道你根本杀不了我 |
[19:39] | And he believed that I would kill you if you tried. | 而且他认为 你一旦动手 我就会杀了你 |
[19:45] | And this wasn’t the first time that | 而且这不是他第一次 |
[19:47] | he tried to get someone else to do it for him, was it? | 借刀杀人 对吧? |
[19:50] | No. | 嗯 |
[19:51] | Then shame on you for being talked into it so easily. | 那你这么容易就信他的话 真悲哀 |
[19:57] | And what is it you are trying to talk me into? | 那你想让我信你什么? |
[20:00] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[20:01] | You haven’t killed me. | 你没杀我 |
[20:04] | Clearly, there’s something you want. | 很明显 你有目的 |
[20:06] | I just want you to deliver a message, that’s all. | 我只想让你带个口信儿 仅此而已 |
[20:09] | Then why didn’t you just have Claire deliver it? | 你怎么不让Claire传话? |
[20:11] | Because it would mean a lot more coming from you. | 因为你才有说服力 |
[20:14] | Sayid, if you’ll do this for me… | Sayid 如果你能帮我的话… |
[20:21] | What if I told you that you could have anything you wanted? | 要是我告诉你 你能得到一切你想要的东西呢? |
[20:27] | What if I said you could have anything in the entire world? | 要是我告诉你 你能得到这世上任何东西呢? |
[20:33] | I would tell you that the only thing I ever wanted | 那我就会说 我唯一想要的人 |
[20:37] | died in my arms. | 死在了我怀里 |
[20:42] | And I’ll never see it again. | 我永远都见不到她了 |
[20:48] | But what if you could? | 但要是你能呢? |
[21:07] | Uh… | 哦… |
[21:09] | We had an unfortunate incident | 出了点小意外 |
[21:11] | involving a boomerang. | 被飞去来器打成这样的 |
[21:16] | My apologies. | 是我的错 |
[21:22] | Oh, what time did the kids go to bed? | 孩子们什么时候睡的? |
[21:24] | About two hours ago. | 大概两小时前 |
[21:28] | And what did you tell them? | 你怎么跟他们说的? |
[21:29] | Daddy had an accident, | 爸爸出了点意外 |
[21:32] | but that he’s going to be fine. | 但他不会有事的 |
[21:35] | He’s still recovering from surgery, but… | 他还在术后恢复中 但是… |
[21:40] | he’s awake now. | 他现在醒了 |
[21:46] | Did he tell you about the loan? | 他告诉你借贷的事了? |
[21:48] | Look, I have money. | 听着 我有钱 |
[21:49] | No. | 不 |
[21:50] | This is Omer’s responsibility. | 这是Omer的过错 |
[21:55] | He brought this on himself. | 他得自己承担责任 |
[22:03] | Why didn’t you want to be with me? | 你为什么不想跟我在一起? |
[22:09] | You carry my picture around with you, Sayid. | Sayid 你把我的照片一直带在身上 |
[22:15] | If you care about me, | 你要是关心我 |
[22:17] | why did you push me towards your brother? | 为什么还把我推向你哥哥? |
[22:29] | For the last 12 years, | 在过去的12年里 |
[22:30] | I’ve been trying to wash my hands… | 我一直试着洗净双手… |
[22:33] | of all the horrible things I’ve done. | 洗净我做过的丑事 |
[22:40] | I can’t be with you… | 我不能跟你在一起… |
[22:47] | because I don’t deserve you. | 因为我不配得到你 |
[23:08] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[23:12] | There is a man in the jungle… | 丛林里有个男人… |
[23:15] | about a mile south of us, | 在往南大约一英里的 |
[23:17] | by the outer wall. | 围墙边上 |
[23:19] | He sent me back here to give you a message. | 他让我回来捎个口信 |
[23:23] | He wants you to know that Jacob is dead. | 他想让你们知道 Jacob已经死了 |
[23:27] | And because he’s gone, | 因为他死了 |
[23:29] | none of you have to stay here any longer. | 你们也没必要再待下去了 |
[23:31] | You’re free. | 你们自由了 |
[23:33] | The man that I met | 我碰到的这个人 |
[23:36] | is leaving the island forever. | 马上就要永远地离开这个岛 |
[23:39] | And those of you who want to go with him | 想要跟他走的 |
[23:41] | should leave the temple and join him. | 就离开寺庙 跟他一起走 |
[23:44] | You have until sundown to decide. | 日落前 做出决定吧 |
[23:47] | What happens at sundown if we stay? | 要是日落时 我们留下来呢? |
[23:50] | You die. | 那就只有死路一条 |
[24:02] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[24:04] | When did you get back? Are Ford and Kwon with you? | 你什么时候回来的? Ford和Kwon跟你在一起吗? |
[24:06] | Where is Claire? | Claire在哪? |
[24:07] | Okay, I need you to tell me what I need to know before I… | 好吧 我需要你先回答我的问题… |
[24:09] | I said, where is Claire? | 我问你 Claire在哪? |
[24:13] | All right. Just let go of me, okay? | 好吧 先放开我 行吗? |
[24:24] | You have two minutes. | 给你两分钟 |
[24:25] | # … fade away # | # … 褪色 # |
[24:27] | # Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket # | # 抓住一颗陨星 放进你的口袋 # |
[24:31] | # Save it for a rainy day # | # 下雨天再拿出来 # |
[24:34] | # For love may come and tap you on the shoulder # | # 因为爱会来轻触你肩 # |
[24:38] | # Some starless night # | # 星稀的夜晚 # |
[24:41] | – Claire? – # They are just in… # | – Claire吗? – # 它们就在… # |
[24:49] | Claire, it’s me. | Claire 是我 |
[24:52] | Kate? | Kate吗? |
[24:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[24:56] | I… I can’t believe you’re here. | 我… 简直不敢相信你在这儿 |
[25:00] | Did they capture you, too? | 他们也抓你了? |
[25:01] | No. No, they… | 不 没有 他们… |
[25:04] | Why did they put you down here? | 为什么他们把你关在下面? |
[25:07] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[25:08] | They have my son, Kate. They have Aaron. | Kate 他们抓了我儿子 他们抓了Aaron |
[25:10] | – They took him from me. – No. No. | – 他们把他从我身边带走 – 不 不 |
[25:11] | Claire, they don’t have Aaron. | Claire 他们没抓Aaron |
[25:16] | I took him. | 是我带走他的 |
[25:18] | I… | 我… |
[25:19] | What? | 什么? |
[25:20] | I took him off the island. | 我把他带出了岛 |
[25:23] | You were gone, and we couldn’t find you. | 那时你走了 我们找不到你 |
[25:26] | So… | 所以… |
[25:28] | I raised him. | 我养了他 |
[25:32] | And… | 还有… |
[25:33] | He is the most beautiful, amazing little boy. | 他是最动人 最美丽的小男孩 |
[25:38] | But I came back here to rescue you | 然后我回来救你 |
[25:40] | so that you could be with him, | 这样你就可以和他在一起 |
[25:41] | so that you guys could be together again. | 这样你们就可以又相聚了 |
[25:46] | I’m not the one that needs to be rescued, Kate. | Kate 我不需要你救 |
[25:49] | Time’s up. Let’s go. | 时间到 走吧 |
[25:51] | No! No! Wait! | 别! 别! 等一下! |
[25:53] | – No! Wait! Wait! – You wanted to see her. | – 别! 等等! 等一下! – 你都见到她了 |
[25:55] | So let’s go. | 那就走吧 |
[25:58] | He’s coming, Kate. | Kate 他来了 |
[26:01] | He’s coming, and they can’t stop him! | 他来了 他们阻止不了他! |
[26:11] | Eeverybody, calm down! It’s going to be okay. | 大家伙儿 冷静点儿! 没事儿的 |
[26:14] | No! No! Wait! | 别! 别! 等一下! |
[26:15] | Hang on! | 等会儿! |
[26:17] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[26:18] | Hey, you created a panic here. Our people are leaving. | 嘿 你制造了恐慌 我们的人都打算走了 |
[26:22] | I was asked to deliver a message, | 别人请我来捎个口信而已 |
[26:23] | and that’s what I did. | 受人之托 忠人之事 |
[26:25] | What your people do now is up to them. | 你的人干什么 全由他们自己 |
[26:28] | Cindy, just wait. You’re all safe here. | Cindy 等等嘛 你们在这儿会很安全 |
[26:31] | As long as we stay in the temple, he can’t touch us. | 我们只要待在寺庙里 他就碰不到我们 |
[26:33] | You heard him. Jacob’s dead. | 你听见他说的了 Jacob死了 |
[26:35] | And if it isn’t safe here anymore, | 如果这里不安全了 |
[26:37] | we can’t take that risk. | 我们就不能冒险留下 |
[26:41] | Everyone, listen! | 大家听着! |
[26:43] | This is a bluff! | 这是造谣! |
[26:44] | He can’t come in! He can’t come in! | 他进不来! 他进不来的! |
[26:48] | Hey, what happened out there? One minute, you’re banished, | 嘿 出什么事了? 前一分钟 你被赶出去了 |
[26:51] | the next you’re telling everyone they’re gonna die. | 下一分钟 你说大家都会死 |
[26:52] | That’s the sum of it. | 总结得好 |
[26:53] | – So are we getting out of here or what? – Not yet. | – 那我们是要走 还是干嘛? – 没到时候 |
[26:58] | I have to return this. | 我必须把这还了 |
[27:11] | Going to pick up the kids? | 来接孩子? |
[27:15] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[27:17] | Why don’t you get in the car? | 干嘛不上车呢? |
[27:22] | Get in, Sayid. | Sayid 上车 |
[28:06] | Why don’t you have a seat? | 干嘛不坐? |
[28:10] | Hey, you want some eggs? | 嘿 吃鸡蛋吗? |
[28:13] | I can, uh… | 我能 呃… |
[28:15] | make whatever you want… fried, scrambled. | 做你想要的… 煎鸡蛋 炒鸡蛋 |
[28:17] | Uh, we still got that poacher? Where’s the poacher? | 呃 我们还有锅吗? 那锅在哪? |
[28:20] | You want poached? Cause I could make you some good poached eggs. | 你想要荷包蛋吗? 我做得挺好吃的 |
[28:23] | No, thank you. | 不 谢了 |
[28:25] | I make good eggs. | 我做鸡蛋超好的 |
[28:28] | No? | 不来点吗? |
[28:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:45] | Martin Keamy. | 我叫Martin Keamy |
[28:48] | Sayid Jarrah, but you already know that. | Sayid Jarrah 你已经知道了 |
[28:50] | Uh, that, I do. Yeah. | 噢 那个 我知道 是的 |
[28:53] | Right. | 好 |
[28:59] | So… | 那么… |
[29:01] | Sayid… | Sayid啊… |
[29:03] | How’s your brother doin’? | 你哥哥怎么样? |
[29:08] | His brother got mugged | 他的哥哥被打劫了 |
[29:09] | right out front of his own store. | 就在他自己的店门口 |
[29:11] | It was just… terrible. | 这真是… 太惨了 |
[29:13] | Well, but at least this way, you know, | 不过 这样一来 你知道 |
[29:16] | you’re still around to take care of his family. | 你就可以 继续照顾他的家人了 |
[29:18] | You do want to take care of his family, don’t you? | 你确实想要照顾他的家人 不是吗? |
[29:24] | Yes? | 承认了? |
[29:27] | You know, I can see that you’re a very… direct guy, Sayid, | 你知道 我能看出来 你是一个很… 直爽的人 Sayid |
[29:31] | So I’m just gonna get to the point. | 所以我也就直奔主题了 |
[29:32] | Your brother… he borrowed some money from me, | 你的哥哥… 他向我借了些钱 |
[29:35] | and just like anybody, | 就像其他人 |
[29:36] | who borrows money or has a loan to pay, | 就像那些借钱的 和还钱的人一样 |
[29:39] | he has to make payments. | 他欠了钱 就得还 |
[29:39] | My brother told me he’s paid you everything he owes, | 我哥哥告诉我 他能还的 都已经还给你了 |
[29:43] | but that you still want more. | 但是你还不知足 |
[29:45] | Sayid, that’s a lie. You brother does owe me, | Sayid 他骗了你 你哥哥确实欠我的 |
[29:48] | and somebody is gonna pay me that money. | 而且必须得有人 来还那些钱 |
[29:51] | Did you put my brother in the hospital? | 是你让我哥哥住院的吗? |
[29:56] | Oh, you think it was me? | 噢 你认为是我干的? |
[30:00] | I didn’t do that. | 不是我 |
[30:04] | You know, it’s a dangerous world, Sayid. | 你知道 这是一个危险的世界 Sayid |
[30:06] | and you know that because you’re from Iraq. | 你对此一清二楚 因为你来自伊拉克 |
[30:11] | You never know when somebody’s just gonna sneak up… | 你永远也不知道 有人要偷袭… |
[30:13] | Uhh! | 啊! |
[30:14] | Uhh! | 噢! |
[30:19] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喔 喔 喔 喔 喔 |
[30:23] | Sayid… | Sayid啊… |
[30:24] | – Okay, just relax now. – Shut up. | – 好 别紧张 – 闭嘴 |
[30:30] | Okay. Fine. | 好 好的 |
[30:31] | Fine. Okay, it’s done. | 好 好 这事就算了 |
[30:34] | All right? | 好吗? |
[30:35] | Y… your brother doesn’t owe me anything. | 你… 哥哥不欠我什么了 |
[30:37] | The debt’s forgiven, all right? | 一笔勾销 好吗? |
[30:42] | Good? Okay? | 好吗? 行不? |
[30:44] | Just relax and… forget about it. | 放轻松… 忘记这件事 |
[30:52] | I can’t. | 我忘不了 |
[30:53] | Uhh! | 啊! |
[31:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[31:38] | No English. | 我不懂英语 |
[31:55] | You let him talk to you. | 你让他和你说话了 |
[31:57] | I stabbed him in the chest like you told me to. | 我照你说的 在他的胸上刺了一刀 |
[32:00] | Then I let him talk to me. | 然后我才让他和我说话 |
[32:08] | That’s twice you’ve tried to have someone else kill me. | 这已经是你第二次 想借刀杀人 |
[32:12] | You had the opportunity to do it yourself. | 你本来有机会自己动手的 |
[32:16] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么没杀我? |
[32:23] | I was a businessman once… | 我以前是一个生意人… |
[32:26] | In Osaka. | 在大阪 |
[32:29] | I worked at a bank. | 我在一家银行工作 |
[32:32] | I was good at my job, | 我的工作干得很好 |
[32:34] | Very successful. | 很成功 |
[32:37] | And one Friday, | 然后一个星期五 |
[32:39] | I was promoted. | 我升职了 |
[32:42] | My associates took me out to celebrate. | 我的同事和我一起出去庆祝 |
[32:50] | I had too much to drink. | 我喝了很多酒 |
[32:56] | Every Friday… | 每个星期五… |
[32:59] | I picked my son up from baseball. | 我会去棒球场接我儿子 |
[33:05] | He was 12. | 他那时12岁 |
[33:11] | The accident was very bad. | 事故很严重 |
[33:16] | I survived. | 我活下来了 |
[33:21] | But my son… | 但是我儿子… |
[33:27] | And then… | 后来… |
[33:29] | in the hospital… | 在医院里… |
[33:33] | a man came to me… | 一个男人找到我… |
[33:36] | A man I had never met. | 我从来没有见过他 |
[33:40] | And he told me that | 他告诉我 |
[33:42] | he could save my son’s life, | 他可以救回我儿子 |
[33:44] | But I would have to come here to this island, | 但是我必须到这个岛上来 |
[33:49] | where I would have a new job. | 在这里 我会有一份新工作 |
[33:55] | And I could never see my boy again. | 而且我再也不能见到我儿子 |
[34:11] | Who was this man? | 这个人是谁? |
[34:13] | His name was Jacob. | 他叫Jacob |
[34:17] | Jacob drives a hard bargain. | Jacob做的这个交易很苛刻 |
[34:21] | The man outside… | 外面的那个人… |
[34:25] | I take it he offered you a similar bargain? | 我想 他和你做了一个类似的交易? |
[34:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:41] | It is sundown. | 太阳下山了 |
[34:45] | Will you choose to stay or go? | 你是选择留下 还是离开? |
[34:50] | I’d like to stay. | 留下 |
[34:54] | Aah! | 啊! |
[35:32] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天哪! |
[35:37] | What have you done?! | 你都做了些什么?! |
[35:49] | Do you realize what you just did?! | 你知道你刚才都做了什么吗?! |
[35:52] | He was the only thing keeping it out! | 他是唯一能把它挡在外面的人! |
[35:55] | Idiot! | 白痴! |
[35:57] | You just let it in! | 你把它放进来了! |
[36:00] | Uhh! | 呃! |
[36:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:31] | We gotta go now. | 我们得走了 |
[36:36] | Aah! | 啊! |
[36:38] | Run! Run! | 快跑! 快跑! |
[36:40] | This way! | 这边! |
[36:57] | This way! This way! | 这边! 走这边! |
[36:58] | I have to go get Claire. | 我必须带上Claire |
[37:24] | Where are Shephard and Reyes and Ford? | Shephard和Reyes 还有Ford 在哪? |
[37:26] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁? |
[37:27] | Just answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[37:28] | They’re gone. Everyone’s gone. I’m the only one left. | 他们走了 所有人都走了 我是唯一留下的 |
[37:30] | Kate and I got separated. Lapidus? How did you… | Kate和我走散了 Lapidus? 你怎么… |
[37:34] | We’ll play catch-up later. | 我们马上就会被追上 |
[37:35] | You want to live, you better move your ass. | 你想活命 最好现在就跑路 |
[37:37] | What about Jarrah? Is he here? | Jarrah怎么办? 他在这儿吗? |
[37:38] | – Yeah, he was headed to the pool room. – I’ll go get him. | – 是的 他到泉水池那儿去了 – 我去找他 |
[37:41] | Linus, wait! | Linus 等等! |
[37:44] | All right, the rest of you, with me. Come on. | 好 其他人 跟我走 快点 |
[37:49] | Claire, come on! Claire, we gotta go. | Claire 快来! Claire 我们得走了 |
[37:52] | – You gotta get out of there. – No. | – 你赶快出来 – 不 |
[37:54] | – What?! – You’ll be much safer here. | – 什么?! – 在这里面会更安全 |
[38:21] | Sayid? | Sayid啊? |
[38:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:24] | I know a way out of here. | 我知道一条出去的路 |
[38:28] | There’s still time. | 还来得及 |
[38:31] | Not for me. | 我不走 |
[38:48] | Where’s your husband? | 你的丈夫在哪里? |
[38:49] | – What?! – Your husband took off yesterday. | – 什么?! – 你丈夫昨天离开这里的 |
[38:52] | – Jin was here? He’s alive? – Last I saw him, yeah. | – Jin在这里? 他还活着? – 至少我上次看到他 还活着 |
[39:07] | You do hear that, right? | 你应该听到了 是吧? |
[39:10] | You got a plan or you gonna keep staring at the wall? | 你有对策了 还是要一直盯着墙看? |
[39:16] | Yes, I have a plan. | 是的 我有对策了 |