时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We’re now beginning our final descent | 我们现在准备降落在 |
[00:05] | into Los Angeles International Airport. | 洛杉矶国际机场 |
[00:07] | Mr. Shephard, there seems to have been a mix-up | Shephard先生 你托运的 |
[00:09] | – involving the, uh, coffin. – They lost my father. | – 呃 棺材 好像出了点问题 – 他们把我爸弄丢了 |
[00:13] | He died in Australia a couple days ago. | 他几天前在澳大利亚过世 |
[00:17] | – Who are you? – Jacob sent us. He said you would help our friend. | – 你是谁? – Jacob让我们来的 他说你能帮助我们的朋友 |
[00:23] | Get him to the spring. | 送他去泉水那里 |
[00:28] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[00:30] | He says you have to give your friend this pill. | 他说 你得把这粒药给你朋友 |
[00:32] | – What is in it? – Poison. | – 这里面是什么? – 毒药 |
[00:35] | – Why would you people wanna kill Sayid? – Aah! | – 你们为什么想杀Sayid? – 啊! |
[00:38] | There is a darkness growing in him. | 他体内有股暗黑势力 正在滋长 |
[00:40] | How can you be sure of that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[00:43] | Because it happened to your sister. | 因为 此事曾在你妹妹身上发生过 |
[00:46] | Aah! Uhh! | 啊! 啊! |
[00:52] | Claire? | 你是Claire? |
[01:40] | Hey, mom. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[01:42] | Have they found him yet? | 找到他了吗? |
[01:43] | No, I… I called a couple hours ago, | 没 我… 我几小时前打电话问过 |
[01:46] | and they think the coffin was checked through Berlin. | 他们说棺材在柏林过了安检 |
[01:48] | How do you lose a body? | 你怎么会把遗体搞丢呢? |
[01:49] | I don’t know, mom, but there’s nothing we can do | 我不知道 妈妈 但我们无能为力 |
[01:52] | – except for wait for more information. – I don’t want to wait, Jack. | – 只能继续等消息 – 我等不下去 Jack |
[01:54] | How am I supposed to get anything done? | 这叫我怎么去完成葬礼? |
[01:56] | I can’t even find his will. Papers everywhere. | 我甚至连他的遗嘱都找不到 到处都是纸 |
[01:59] | Look, mom, I’ll come over in a couple hours, | 听我说 妈妈 我几小时后就到家了 |
[02:01] | And we’ll find it together. Okay? | 然后我们一起找 好吗? |
[02:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:05] | Good. Now, mom, when did I have my appendix taken out? | 好 还有 妈妈 我的阑尾是什么时候切除的? |
[02:10] | You were 7 or 8 maybe. | 大概在你七八岁的时候吧 |
[02:12] | You collapsed at school. | 你上学的时候痛晕了过去 |
[02:14] | Your father wanted to do the procedure himself, | 你爸本来想自己主刀的 |
[02:17] | but they wouldn’t let him. You don’t remember that? | 但他们不让 你不记得这事了么? |
[02:19] | Yeah, I… | 不 我… |
[02:21] | I guess I do. | 我想我记得的 |
[02:24] | Oh, damn it. Mom, I gotta go. | 哦 要命 妈妈 我得走了 |
[02:27] | Well, don’t forget to… | 哦 别忘了… |
[02:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:53] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[02:54] | I thought I had enough time to go home and change after work. | 我以为 下班后我有足够的时间回家 并换身衣服 |
[02:57] | Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 |
[03:00] | I’m sorry, David. Okay? | 抱歉 David 别生气 好么? |
[03:02] | Okay, dad. | 没事的 爸爸 |
[03:24] | I was afraid you’d left. | 我怕你走了 |
[03:28] | Is leaving an option? | 我有选择离开的权力吗? |
[03:30] | Everything is an option. | 凡事皆有选择 |
[03:33] | But I would have to stop you. | 但我会阻止你的 |
[03:37] | Well, I appreciate your honesty. | 嗯 我就欣赏你的坦诚 |
[03:41] | Your friends… Ford and Austen and Kwon… | 你的朋友… Ford和Austen 还有Kwon… |
[03:45] | They’re not coming back, are they? | 他们不回来了 对吗? |
[03:50] | No, probably not. | 是啊 可能不回来了 |
[03:54] | I appreciate your honesty. | 我也很欣赏你的坦诚 |
[04:07] | Tie again, dude. | 又打平了 老兄 |
[04:08] | – Shocker. – That’s it for me. | – 真让我吃惊 – 这话该我来说 |
[04:14] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗? |
[04:16] | Are you? | 你饿了? |
[04:17] | I could eat. | 我想吃东西 |
[04:23] | Hey, man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[04:25] | Do you know if there’s, like, a kitchen in this place? | 你知道这里 有类似于厨房的地方吗? |
[04:28] | It’s all the way down the hallway, Hugo. | 走道过去就是 Hugo |
[04:37] | Dude, what are you doing here? | 老兄 你在这儿干嘛? |
[04:41] | I’m here because I need you. | 我是来找你的 |
[04:44] | For what? | 找我干嘛? |
[04:47] | You should probably get a pen. | 你得弄支笔来 |
[04:48] | You’re gonna have to write a few things down. | 然后记点儿东西 |
[04:52] | – What kind of things? – Someone is coming to the island. | – 记什么? – 有人要来岛上了 |
[04:58] | I need you to help them find it. | 我要你帮他们找到他 |
[05:32] | Hooked up the cable in here | 把线接上 |
[05:33] | so you can watch the Red Sox if you want. | 你想看”红袜”队比赛的时候 就可以看了 |
[05:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:42] | You reading this? | 你在看这本书? |
[05:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:45] | I used to read this to you when you were little. | 你小时候 我经常念这给你听 |
[05:48] | You always wanted to hear about Kitty and Snowdrop. | 你总想知道Kitty和Snowdrop的事 |
[05:51] | They were Alice’s… | 他们是爱丽丝的… |
[05:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:55] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[05:57] | David. | David啊 |
[06:00] | David. | David啊 |
[06:05] | What are you listening to? | 你在听什么? |
[06:08] | You haven’t heard of them. | 说了你也不知道 |
[06:13] | I’m just trying to have a conversation with you, David. | 我想跟你谈谈 David |
[06:15] | Why? | 干嘛? |
[06:17] | We see each other, like, once a month. Can’t we just… | 我们大概 呃 一个月才见一次面 就不能… |
[06:22] | get through it? | 消停一下? |
[06:30] | Damn it. | 真要命 |
[06:35] | Yeah, mom? | 喂 妈妈? |
[06:36] | Where are you? I thought you were coming over. | 你在哪? 我以为你过来了 |
[06:39] | Yeah, I’m sorry. Um, I’m heading out right now. | 嗯 抱歉 呃 我马上出门 |
[06:40] | – I’ll be right there. – Okay. | – 很快就到 – 好吧 |
[06:45] | I have to go over to your grandmother’s house. | 我得去你奶奶家一趟 |
[06:47] | – You wanna come? – No, thanks. | – 你要一起去吗? – 不 谢谢 |
[06:52] | All right, well, I’ll be back in about an hour. | 好吧 呃 我一个钟头左右就回来 |
[06:54] | And then we’ll eat, okay? | 然后我们一起吃饭 好吗? |
[06:56] | Great. | 好的 |
[07:14] | Jack. | Jack啊 |
[07:17] | Sayid. | 是Sayid啊 |
[07:22] | Why are they all staring at me? | 他们干嘛盯着我看? |
[07:24] | Just ignore them. | 别理他们就是 |
[07:29] | Look, you told me these people think I have an infection, | 呃 你跟我说过 这些人以为我得了传染病 |
[07:33] | that they wanted to give me some mysterious pill | 他们想给我吃奇怪的药 |
[07:35] | that you instructed me not to take. | 你却告诫我不要吃 |
[07:37] | And then you disappeared. | 接着你又消失了 |
[07:40] | What are you hiding from me? | 你在瞒着我什么? |
[07:45] | The pill was poison. | 那药是毒药 |
[07:47] | They wanted me to kill you. | 他们想借我的手杀了你 |
[07:52] | Whatever it is they think happened to you, Sayid… | 甭管他们以为你怎么了 Sayid… |
[07:56] | They say it happened to someone else, too. | 他们说 这事以前在某人身上也发生过 |
[08:00] | Who? | 谁? |
[08:18] | Claire! | Claire啊! |
[08:31] | I’m gonna get you out of there. | 我来撬开它 |
[08:43] | How long have you been out here? | 你在这儿待了多久? |
[08:45] | Since you all left. | 从你们走后起 |
[08:47] | How long ago was that? | 那是多久前的事? |
[08:50] | Three years. | 是三年前 |
[08:54] | I gotta get you somewhere safe. Come on. You think you can walk? | 我带你去个安全的地方 快点 你可以自己走吗? |
[08:58] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[09:00] | Aah! Uhh! | 啊! 呃! |
[09:02] | Aah! Okay. Okay. Okay. | 啊! 好了 好了 可以了 |
[09:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[09:38] | Nothin’. | 没干嘛 |
[09:40] | I’m just… you know, looking… | 不过就是… 看看… |
[09:43] | ’cause I’m a big fan of temples | 因为我超爱寺庙啊 |
[09:46] | and, like, history… | 像历史啊… |
[09:50] | and Indiana Jones stuff. | 还有像”夺宝奇兵”里那些东西 |
[09:52] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这儿 |
[09:54] | Go back to the courtyard. | 回院子里去 |
[09:55] | Tell him you can do what you want. | 告诉他 你想怎样就怎样 |
[10:01] | Tell him you’re a candidate. | 告诉他 你是接班人 |
[10:07] | I’m a candidate, and I can do what I want. | 我是接班人 我想怎样就怎样 |
[10:11] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[10:17] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[10:19] | Why don’t you go back to the courtyard? | 你何不回院子里去呢? |
[10:34] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么? |
[10:35] | You don’t want to know. What are you doing here, Hugo? | 你不会想知道的 你在这儿干嘛 Hugo? |
[10:38] | Going through the secret passageway | 正想穿过这条秘道 |
[10:39] | – like you told me. – I told you to bring Jack with you. | – 是你叫我这么做的 – 我叫你带上Jack |
[10:42] | You ever tried to get Jack to do something? It’s, like, impossible. | 你试过让Jack去做什么事吗? 这根本不可能嘛 |
[10:45] | – I can just go myself. – You have to bring him with you, Hugo. | – 我可以一个人去 – 你必须把他带上 Hugo |
[10:47] | Okay, it’s bad enough you already made me write down | 好吧 你让我记下这么多东西 已经够糟糕的了 |
[10:49] | way too much stuff, and I just lied to a samurai. | 我刚刚还对一个日本武士撒了谎 |
[10:53] | Look, if you have any idea on how to get Jack | 听着 要是你有什么主意 能让Jack |
[10:55] | to go on your little adventure, I’m listening, dude. | 去干你的小探险 那就说啊 老兄 |
[11:10] | Be cool, man. | 保持镇定 伙计 |
[11:11] | Act natural. | 表现得自然点 |
[11:14] | What? | 什么? |
[11:15] | Dude, keep your voice down. | 老兄 声音小点 |
[11:17] | I’m gonna get up and go. | 我等下会站起来 离开 |
[11:19] | Wait ten seconds and then follow me. | 十秒之后 跟上我 |
[11:24] | Follow you where? | 跟着你去哪儿? |
[11:26] | I found a secret tunnel that leads out to the jungle. | 我找到了一条通往丛林的秘道 |
[11:29] | You found a secret tunnel? | 你找到一条秘道? |
[11:31] | Well… Jacob told me about it. | 嗯… 是Jacob告诉我的 |
[11:35] | – He said you and me have to go… – I’m not going anywhere, Hurley. | – 他说我们俩得去… – 我哪儿都不去 Hurley |
[11:39] | I told him you’d say that, so he told me to tell you… | 我告诉过他 你肯定会这么说的 所以他叫我告诉你… |
[11:45] | You have what it takes. | 你身上有玄机 |
[11:55] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么? |
[11:56] | I said, “you have what it takes,” | 我说 “你身上有玄机” |
[11:58] | He said you’d know what that meant. | 他说 你知道这是什么意思 |
[12:01] | – Where is he? – What? | – 他在哪儿? – 什么? |
[12:03] | Jacob. Where is he? | Jacob 他在哪儿? |
[12:07] | He’s kind of dead. | 他相当于死人一个 |
[12:09] | He turns up whenever he wants, like Obi-Wan Kenobi. | 他想出现时就会出现 就像Obi-Wan Kenobi(“星际大战”中的绝地武士) |
[12:12] | But if you wanna talk to him, he’s where we’re going, dude. | 不过如果你想跟他谈谈 他就在我们要去的地方 老兄 |
[12:20] | Well, then let’s go see Jacob. | 好吧 那我们去找Jacob |
[12:39] | Claire? | Claire啊? |
[13:26] | Well, look what I found… one of the men who tried to kill you. | 好了 看我抓到了谁… 是其中一个想杀你的人 |
[13:29] | He was just pretending to be dead, but he wasn’t. | 他只是装死 实际上根本没死 |
[13:32] | Now we get to talk to him. | 现在我们得和他谈谈 |
[13:39] | You wanna talk to me about what? | 你想和我谈什么? |
[13:42] | About where you’re hiding my son. | 谈谈你们把我儿子藏哪儿了 |
[13:55] | Gotta get that cleaned up. | 得帮你清洗干净 |
[13:57] | If there’s one thing that’ll kill you around here, | 如果说在这儿 有什么能要你的命的话 |
[13:59] | it’s infection. | 那就是感染了 |
[14:02] | I’ll be right back. Don’t move, okay? | 我马上回来 别乱走动 好吗? |
[14:05] | Claire? | Claire啊? |
[14:07] | Have you been out here all this time… by yourself? | 你一直在这儿… 就你一个人吗? |
[14:10] | Oh, I’m… I’m not by myself. | 哦 我… 我不是一个人 |
[14:20] | Look, we’ve gotta get out of here now. | 听着 我们得马上离开这儿 |
[14:27] | It’s okay. I know her. | 没事的 我了解她 |
[14:29] | No, I know her. | 不 我才了解她 |
[14:32] | You have any idea what she’s gonna do to us? | 你不知道她要怎么对我们吗? |
[14:35] | If we don’t get out of here now, she’s gonna kill us both. | 如果我们不马上离开 她会把我们俩都杀了 |
[14:51] | Which way? | 走哪边? |
[14:54] | It’s this way. | 走这边 |
[15:05] | Whoa! Hey! | 哇! 嘿! |
[15:07] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[15:11] | Jack! | 是Jack! |
[15:12] | I almost shot you. | 我差点开了枪 |
[15:14] | I noticed. What are you doing out here? | 我注意到了 你在这儿干嘛? |
[15:17] | Where’s, uh, where’s Jin and Sawyer? | 呃 Jin和Sawyer人呢? |
[15:19] | Jin went back to the temple, and, um… | Jin回寺庙去了 嗯… |
[15:22] | Sawyer’s on his own. | Sawyer独自走了 |
[15:26] | Hey, Kate, there’s a secret door to get back in the temple, | 嘿 Kate 有一个暗门可以回寺庙 |
[15:29] | on the north wall behind the big tree. | 就在大树后的北墙上 |
[15:30] | Yeah, I’m not going back to the temple. | 嗯 我不准备回寺庙 |
[15:33] | I’m going to find Claire. | 我要去找Claire |
[15:35] | – Kate… – I’m going back to the beach camp. | – Kate… – 我准备回海滩营地 |
[15:37] | – She might still be there, Jack. – Kate, she’s not up at the beach. | – 她也许还在那儿 Jack – Kate 她不在海滩那儿 |
[15:43] | The people at the temple said that something… | 寺庙那儿的人说她… |
[15:45] | something happened to her. | 她出了点事 |
[15:48] | – Do they know where she is? – I don’t know. They didn’t say. | – 他们知道她在哪儿吗? – 我不知道 他们没说 |
[15:54] | I… I have to find her. | 我… 我得找到她 |
[15:56] | Kate, wait. Wait. | Kate 等会儿 等会儿 |
[15:58] | Come with us, and then we’ll all go back to the temple together. | 跟我们一起 然后我们一起回寺庙 |
[16:00] | Dude, Jacob said just you and me. | 老兄 Jacob说了只有我和你 |
[16:04] | She’s kinda not invited. | 没邀请她 |
[16:06] | I’m inviting her. | 我正邀请她呢 |
[16:07] | Jack, it’s okay. Just go. It’s all right. | Jack 没事 去吧 没关系 |
[16:12] | I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 我希望 你能找到你想找的东西 |
[16:37] | We’re never going to find it. | 我们永远找不到了 |
[16:39] | Take it easy, Mom. | 别激动 妈 |
[16:40] | It’s somewhere in here, and we’ll find it. | 他就在这儿的某个地方 我们会找到的 |
[16:43] | It’s like a needle in a damned haystack. | 简直就是大海捞针 |
[16:45] | Why your father wouldn’t just give his will to his lawyer | 你爸干嘛不直接把遗嘱给律师 |
[16:48] | he’s beyond me? | 如果他不想给我的话? |
[16:49] | Well… Why would he make it easier on us now? | 好了… 他干嘛要让我们这时候 无所事事呢? |
[16:56] | You want a drink? | 想喝杯酒吗? |
[16:58] | Uh, no. No, no thanks. | 呃 不了 谢谢 |
[17:02] | Good for you. | 你能这样就好 |
[17:08] | How’s David holding up? | David恢复得还好吗? |
[17:11] | What? | 什么? |
[17:11] | He was really upset at the funeral. | 葬礼上他非常不安 |
[17:15] | He was? | 是吗? |
[17:16] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你? |
[17:18] | No. No, he didn’t. | 不 不 他没有 |
[17:21] | Communication is not one of his strong suits. | 他不善于交流 |
[17:25] | Well, it runs in the family. | 嗯 遗传你的性格 |
[17:28] | When you were David’s age, | 你像David那么大时 |
[17:29] | your father was lucky | 你要是 |
[17:30] | if he could get more than one word out of you at a time. | 能多跟你爸爸说一句话 就很难得了 |
[17:33] | that’s because I was terrified of him, mom. | 嗯 那是因为我害怕他 妈妈 |
[17:36] | How do you know David isn’t terrified of you? | 那你怎么知道 David就不怕你呢? |
[17:43] | Why would he be? | 他为什么要怕我? |
[17:45] | I don’t know, Jack. | 我不知道 Jack |
[17:48] | Maybe you should ask him. | 也许 你该亲自问问他 |
[17:56] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[17:58] | “Last will and testament.” | “临终遗嘱” |
[18:14] | Jack? | Jack啊? |
[18:16] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[18:19] | Did you father ever mention | 你父亲曾经提到过 |
[18:20] | a… Claire Littleton? | 一个… 叫Claire Littleton的人吗? |
[18:50] | Ow psst. Hey. | 喂 嘿 |
[18:52] | Untie me before she comes back in. | 在她回来之前 快帮我松绑 |
[18:54] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做? |
[18:56] | Are you not listening to me? She’s gonna kill us both. | 你没听到我的话吗? 她会把我们俩都杀死的 |
[19:01] | Loosen my ropes, and when she comes back in, | 给我把绳子解开 然后 她一进来 |
[19:04] | I’ll snap her neck. | 我就掐断她的脖子 |
[19:08] | So… | 嗯… |
[19:12] | I’m, uh, really sorry you got stuck in my trap. | 我 呃 很抱歉 我布下的陷阱伤了你 |
[19:17] | Gonna get you all cleaned up now, okay? | 现在 我要帮你清洗一下 好吗? |
[19:23] | It’s all right. You’re doing good. | 很好 你做得很好 |
[19:25] | Well, at least you don’t have to stitch yourself up. | 嗯 至少 你不用亲自缝合伤口 |
[19:28] | I did that once. They shot me right here. | 我曾经自己缝过一次 他们打中了我这里 |
[19:32] | You’ve been living here since we left? | 我们走后 你就一直住在这儿? |
[19:35] | Not always here. | 不是一直在这儿 |
[19:36] | I, um, had to move around quite a lot to hide from them. | 我 呃 为了躲避他们 不得不时常转移 |
[19:41] | Lucky I’m still alive. | 很幸运 我还没死 |
[19:46] | What are you gonna do with him? | 你要把他怎么样? |
[19:48] | He’s gonna tell me where they’ve got my baby… | 我要他告诉我 他们把我的孩子弄到哪儿去了… |
[19:53] | Where… Where they’ve got Aron. | 在哪… 我儿子Aron在哪 |
[19:55] | We don’t have your kid. | 我们没抓你儿子 |
[19:56] | You’re lying, okay? I know you have him. | 你说谎 嗯? 我知道你们抓了他 |
[19:58] | That’s crazy. We never took your… | 这太荒谬了 我们从来没有抓走你的… |
[19:59] | – Shut up. – Claire, how do you know they took him? | – 闭嘴 – Claire 你怎么知道是他们干的? |
[20:02] | – How can you be so sure? – How can I be so sure? | – 你怎么能如此确定? – 我怎么能确定? |
[20:05] | Okay, well, first my father told me, | 好 嗯 首先 是我父亲告诉我的 |
[20:08] | and then my friend told me, so I’m pretty damn sure. | 然后是我的朋友 所以 我非常确定 |
[20:10] | Your friend? Who is your friend? | 你的朋友? 你的朋友是谁? |
[20:14] | My friend. | 就是我的朋友 |
[20:19] | You’re still my friend, aren’t you, Jin? | 你依然是我的朋友 对吧 Jin? |
[20:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:25] | Yes, of course. | 是 当然是 |
[20:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:31] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[20:35] | All done. Good as new. | 好了 恢复如初 |
[20:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:43] | So… | 那么… |
[20:45] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在 轮到你了 |
[21:01] | Sorry, dude. | 对不起 老兄 |
[21:03] | For what? | 为什么? |
[21:05] | You know, what happened back there, | 嗯 为了以前这里发生的事 |
[21:08] | wrecking your game with kate. | 你和Kate的分手 |
[21:11] | Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 |
[21:12] | There’s nothing left to wreck. | 现在已经没有什么 可失去的了 |
[21:13] | Yeah? Whatever happened to you guys? | 是吗? 你们之间到底发生了什么? |
[21:15] | I thought you guys were gonna get married | 我本以为你们会 |
[21:16] | and have, like, a dozen kids. | 结婚生子 |
[21:18] | Guess I wasn’t cut out for it. | 我想我不是那块料 |
[21:20] | Really? I think you’d make a great dad. | 是吗? 我觉得你会是个好父亲 |
[21:24] | I’d make a terrible dad. | 我会是一个非常糟糕的父亲 |
[21:31] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[21:33] | Asthma inhaler. | 哮喘吸入器 |
[21:35] | Dude, it’s Shannon’s. | 老兄 那是Shannon的 |
[21:40] | We’re at the caves. | 我们在洞穴这儿 |
[21:43] | The caves we used to live in? | 我们住过的那个洞穴? |
[21:51] | I totally forgot these were in here, man. | 我差点忘了这儿有这些东西 伙计 |
[22:00] | Wait a sec. | 等等 |
[22:03] | What if we time traveled again | 假如我们又经历了一次时空穿梭 |
[22:06] | to, like, dinosaur times, | 嗯 去到了 恐龙时代 |
[22:09] | and then we died and then we got buried here? | 然后我们死了 接着被埋葬在了这儿 那会怎样? |
[22:14] | What if these skeletons are us? | 假如这些骷髅 就是我们自己呢? |
[22:24] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[22:29] | I ever tell you how I found this place? | 我告诉过你 我是怎么找到这个地方的吗? |
[22:32] | You were looking for water, right? | 你那时正在找水源 对吧? |
[22:34] | No. | 不 |
[22:37] | I was chasing the ghost of my dead father. | 我在追赶我父亲的幽灵 |
[22:44] | He led me here. | 是他把我带到了这儿 |
[22:49] | That was his coffin… | 那是他的棺材… |
[22:52] | Before I smashed it to pieces. | 后来我把它砸了 |
[22:56] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么要那么做? |
[23:02] | Because he wasn’t in it. | 因为里面是空的 |
[23:16] | David? | David啊? |
[23:18] | I got us a pizza. | 我买了匹萨 |
[23:24] | Hey, dinner’s… | 嘿 晚饭… |
[23:46] | This is David. Leave a message. | 我是David 请留言 |
[23:49] | David, it… it’s me again. | David 是… 还是我 |
[23:51] | Listen, uh… | 听着 嗯… |
[23:53] | If I did something to upset you, | 如果我真的 做了什么让你不安的事 |
[23:56] | I am really, really sorry. | 我真的 真的很抱歉 |
[23:59] | Uh, I’m gonna drive over to your mother’s house. | 嗯 我现在马上去你妈妈那儿 |
[24:01] | I know that she’s out of town. So if you are there, | 我知道她出城了 所以 如果你在 |
[24:04] | just… just don’t go anywhere, okay? | 请… 请不要离开 好吗? |
[24:09] | Whatever I did, I’m… I’m sorry. | 不管我做了什么 我… 很抱歉 |
[24:33] | David? | David啊? |
[25:16] | Uh, yes, this message is for David Shephard. | 嗯 这条是给David Shephard的留言 |
[25:18] | Hi, David. | 嗨 David |
[25:19] | This is Dr. Summerland from the Williams Conservatory. | 我是Williams音乐学校的Summerland博士 |
[25:22] | Just calling to confirm your slot. | 请回电以确认时间 |
[25:24] | Next Friday the 24th at 7:00 p.m. | 下星期五 24号 晚上7点 |
[25:27] | We look forward to seeing you, and good luck. | 我们希望见到你 祝好运 |
[25:34] | Hey, David. It’s dad. | 嘿 David 是爸爸 |
[25:37] | I’m, uh… | 我 呃… |
[25:41] | I’m in Sydney, Australia. | 我在澳大利亚悉尼 |
[25:42] | Something… | 有些事… |
[25:45] | Something happened, and I… | 发生了一些事 我… |
[25:49] | I just needed to hear your voice. | 我只想听听你的声音 |
[25:53] | Um, I guess I’ll try you again later. | 呃 我待会儿再打来吧 |
[25:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:11] | This is cool, dude. | 哥们儿 这太炫了 |
[26:13] | Very old school. | 像桥段一样 |
[26:15] | What? | 什么? |
[26:17] | You know, you and me… | 就是 你和我… |
[26:21] | Trekking through the jungle… | 穿越丛林… |
[26:23] | On our way to do something that we don’t quite understand. | 去做一些我们不清楚的事情 |
[26:27] | Good times. | 多好啊 |
[26:30] | You mind if I ask you somethin’? | 你介意我问你些事情吗? |
[26:33] | Sure. | 问吧 |
[26:35] | Why’d you come back? | 你为什么回来? |
[26:38] | You know… To the island. | 你知道的… 就是回到岛上而已 |
[26:43] | Why’d you come back? | 你为什么回来? |
[26:46] | Back in L.A., | 在洛杉矶的时候 |
[26:48] | Jacob hopped into the back of my cab, | Jacob跳上我出租车的后座 |
[26:50] | and told me I was supposed to, so I came. | 告诉我 我应该回来 所以我就来了 |
[26:57] | What? | 怎么? |
[27:00] | If you have a better reason for coming back, let’s hear it, man. | 哥们儿 你要是有更好的理由回来 就说出来 |
[27:11] | I came back here because I was broken. | 我回来 是因为我太伤心了 |
[27:17] | And I was stupid enough to think this place would fix me. | 我居然傻到 相信这个地方能慰藉我 |
[27:27] | Dude, I’m sorry. | 哥们儿 抱歉 |
[27:29] | How much further we got, Hurley? | Hurley 我们还要走多远? |
[27:32] | It’s not far. It’s not far at all. | 不远了 就快到了 |
[27:42] | It’s right there. | 就在那儿 |
[27:54] | It’s a lighthouse. | 是个灯塔 |
[27:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[27:58] | How is it that we’ve never seen it before? | 我们之前怎么没见过? |
[28:02] | I guess we weren’t looking for it. | 我猜 是我们没去找吧 |
[28:11] | So tell me where my son is. | 告诉我 我儿子在哪儿 |
[28:13] | I don’t know where your son is. | 我不知道你儿子在哪儿 |
[28:15] | Stop covering for them. | 别替他们说话了 |
[28:16] | They’re not gonna help you anymore. | 他们不会帮你了 |
[28:18] | All you’ve gotta do is just tell me the truth. | 你要做的 就是告诉我真相 |
[28:20] | I am telling you the truth. Look, we don’t have your kid. | 我说的就是真相 听着 我们没抓你儿子 |
[28:23] | – We never had your kid! – Stop lying to me! | – 我们从来没抓过你儿子! – 别说谎了! |
[28:26] | Your people took me to the temple and tortured me. | 你们拉我去寺庙 还折磨我 |
[28:29] | No, we captured you because you were out here in the jungle | 不是 我们抓你 是因为你在丛林里 |
[28:31] | picking our people off. | 杀我们的人 |
[28:33] | Claire, wait! | Claire 等等! |
[28:34] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[28:35] | “Hold on”? | “等”? |
[28:36] | Jin, they stuck me with needles! They branded me! | Jin 他们拿针扎我! 他们拿烙铁烫我! |
[28:43] | And if I hadn’t been able to escape from the temple, | 要不是我从寺庙里逃出来 |
[28:46] | they would’ve killed me. | 他们就把我杀了 |
[28:47] | No, you’re not remembering things right. | 不 你记错了 |
[28:48] | Oh, shut up, okay?! | 噢 闭嘴 行吗?! |
[28:49] | You’ve got one more chance. One more chance. | 再给你一次机会 再多给你一次机会 |
[28:52] | Just tell me where my son is. | 告诉我 我儿子在哪儿 |
[28:55] | I don’t know where your damn kid is! | 我不知道你那该死的孩子在哪儿! |
[28:57] | Kate took him! | Kate带走了他! |
[28:59] | Kate took Aaron. | Kate带走了Aaron |
[29:01] | She took him with her when she left the island. | 她带着他离开了小岛 |
[29:04] | What do you mean she took him? | 什么叫她带着他? |
[29:07] | He’s been with h… with Kate… | 他一直跟… Kate在一起… |
[29:09] | for the past three years. | 从三年前起就是这样 |
[29:12] | Aaron is 3. | Aaron三岁了 |
[29:17] | He’s telling you the truth. | 他说的是真的 |
[29:19] | We had nothing to do with this. | 我们什么也没干 |
[29:23] | So if you just untie me, | 所以你要是放了我 |
[29:25] | I’ll leave, | 我马上就走 |
[29:26] | and I promise I will never tell anyone | 我发誓 我永远都不会告诉其他人 |
[29:29] | I ever even saw you. | 我见过你 |
[29:36] | Just untie me. | 放了我吧 |
[30:16] | Pretty cool, huh? | 帅吧? |
[30:19] | Jacob’s in here? | Jacob在这儿? |
[30:20] | I guess so. | 应该吧 |
[30:22] | But first we gotta go upstairs and turn this thing on. | 但是我们要先上楼 把它打开 |
[30:30] | It doesn’t say anything on your arm | 你胳膊上没说 |
[30:31] | – about the door being jammed? – No. | – 门会被锁上? – 没 |
[30:41] | After you. | 你先走 |
[32:02] | Is that your son? | 是你儿子吗? |
[32:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:06] | He’s really good. | 他真的很棒 |
[32:27] | They are too young to have this kind of pressure, | 他们这么小 不该承受这种压力 |
[32:29] | aren’t they? | 对吗? |
[32:33] | Yes. Yes, they are. | 嗯 是的 他们确实太小了 |
[32:36] | It’s hard to watch and be unable to help. | 站这儿看着 却没法帮忙 真难受 |
[32:40] | Your son has a gift. | 你的儿子很有天赋 |
[32:44] | How long has he been playing? | 他弹了多长时间? |
[32:47] | I… | 我… |
[32:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:10] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[33:14] | Dude, this is cool. | 哥们儿 这太酷了 |
[33:16] | Must’ve built this to help ships get here and stuff. | 建这个 肯定是想帮船开过来之类的 |
[33:21] | I guess they used a mirror ’cause… | 我猜他们用镜子 是因为… |
[33:24] | electricity hadn’t been invented yet. | 还没发明电呢 |
[33:27] | – Where’s Jacob? – Uh, he’s not here yet. | – Jacob在哪儿? – 哦 他还没来呢 |
[33:31] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[33:37] | Tell me when it gets to 108 degrees. | 到了108度的时候告诉我 |
[34:16] | Stop. | 停 |
[34:18] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗? |
[34:20] | Did I see what? | 我看见什么了? |
[34:21] | The mirror. I saw something in the mirror. | 镜子 我看见镜子里有东西 |
[34:26] | It’s just ocean, dude. | 哥们儿 大海而已 |
[34:37] | There are names. | 这上面刻了一堆名字 |
[34:44] | Turn it to 23 degrees. | 转到23度 |
[34:47] | Oh, I… I don’t think Jacob wants… | 噢 我… 我觉得Jacob不想… |
[35:08] | What? What is that? | 啊? 这是什么? |
[35:12] | It’s my house. | 我的房子 |
[35:16] | It’s the house I grew up in. | 我在那房子里长大的 |
[35:18] | Huh. | 呃 |
[35:21] | That’s weird. | 太诡异了 |
[35:23] | I have lived in that house since I was a kid. | 我在那儿从小住到大 |
[35:28] | He’s been watching us. | 他一直在观察我们 |
[35:32] | The whole time, all of us. He’s been watching us. | 每时每刻 我们所有人 他一直在观察我们 |
[35:37] | Hurley. | Hurley啊 |
[35:39] | Where’s Jacob? | Jacob在哪儿? |
[35:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:43] | You said that he would be here. | 你说过他会来这儿的 |
[35:45] | Well, I was just… kind of assuming. | 我也只是… 猜猜而已 |
[35:48] | Hurley… | Hurley啊… |
[35:50] | I wanna know why was he watching me. | 我想知道 他干嘛要观察我 |
[35:52] | I wanna know, so you’re gonna ask him right now. | 我想知道 你赶快叫他出来啊 |
[35:56] | It doesn’t work like that. I told you. | 这样没用 我跟你说过的 |
[35:57] | He just kinda shows up whenever he feels like it. | 只有他想出现的时候 他才会出现 |
[36:06] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[36:12] | – Why was he watching me? – I don’t know. | – 他干嘛要观察我? – 我不知道 |
[36:13] | – Why is my name written down on this thing? – He didn’t tell me. | – 为什么我的名字 会写在这上面? – 他没告诉我 |
[36:16] | What does he want from me? What does he want from me?! | 他想从我这儿得到什么? 他想从我这儿得到什么?! |
[36:18] | – I was supposed to do… – I don’t know, Jack! | – 我本来要去… – 我不知道 Jack! |
[36:20] | Don’t! | 不要啊! |
[36:55] | You were great in there. | 表现得不错啊 |
[37:02] | You saw me? | 你看到我了? |
[37:08] | I missed a couple of notes. | 我漏弹了几个音符 |
[37:10] | It sounded perfect from where I was standing. | 我站那儿听的时候 觉得很棒 |
[37:17] | David, you scared the hell out of me. | David 你吓到我了 |
[37:21] | You were at grandma’s. | 那会儿你在奶奶家 |
[37:24] | I thought I could get back to your place before you got home. | 我以为 我能在你回家之前 赶回来的 |
[37:29] | I didn’t even know you were still playing. | 我甚至不知道 你还在弹钢琴 |
[37:32] | I made mom promise not to tell you. | 我答应过妈妈不告诉你的 |
[37:35] | Why? | 为什么? |
[37:38] | It was always such a big deal to you. | 你一直很看重这件事 |
[37:41] | You used to sit and watch me practice. | 你一直坐着看我练习 |
[37:44] | You were so… | 你是那么… |
[37:46] | into it. | 沉醉 |
[37:52] | I didn’t tell you I was coming here because… | 我没有告诉你我来这儿 是因为… |
[37:56] | I didn’t want you to see me fail. | 我不想让你看到 我失败的样子 |
[38:09] | You know, when I was your age, | 当我和你一样大的时候 |
[38:12] | my father didn’t want to see me fail either. | 我父亲也不想看到我失败 |
[38:15] | He used to say to me that… | 他常对我说… |
[38:19] | He said that I didn’t have what it takes. | 他说我没有天赋 |
[38:24] | I spent my whole life carrying that around with me. | 这句话一直在我脑海中徜徉 |
[38:30] | And I don’t ever want you to feel that way. | 我不想让你重蹈覆辙 |
[38:34] | I will always love you, | 我一直深爱着你 |
[38:37] | No matter what you do. | 无论你做得怎么样 |
[38:38] | In… in my eyes, you can never fail. | 在… 在我看来 你一定不会失败的 |
[38:44] | I just wanna be a part of your life. | 我只是想 成为你生命中的一部分 |
[38:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:01] | I’ve got some pizza back at the house. You hungry? | 我买了点披萨在家里 你饿了吗? |
[39:05] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:07] | Good. | 好的 |
[39:10] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[39:36] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了? |
[39:40] | Where were you, man? | 伙计 你刚刚在哪儿啊? |
[39:42] | Doesn’t matter. He wouldn’t have been able to see me anyway. | 无所谓啦 他反正又看不到我 |
[39:44] | Yeah, well, I’d you had told me that | 没错 如果你告诉了我 |
[39:45] | and had, like, explained everything, | 比如说 你解释了这一切的话 |
[39:47] | then maybe Jack wouldn’t have freaked out | 或许Jack不会生气的 |
[39:49] | and smashed your mirror into a billion pieces. | 也不会把你的镜子砸得粉碎 |
[39:51] | Thanks for the seven years of bad luck, by the way. | 多亏了这七年多的霉运啊 |
[39:54] | You got ink on your forehead. | 你额头上有墨水 |
[39:57] | I have ink on my forehead? That’s all you have to say?! | 我额头上有墨水? 你就只会说这个啊?! |
[40:00] | Jack broke your lighthouse, dude! | Jack毁了你的灯塔 哥们! |
[40:02] | Mission unaccomplished. | 任务失败了 |
[40:03] | Whoever you said we needed to help get to the island | 那些你说我们要去帮助的 来这个岛的人 |
[40:05] | – is totally screwed. – Oh, I’m sure they’ll find some other way. | – 全都没戏了 – 哦 我想他们会有办法的 |
[40:11] | So… | 那么… |
[40:12] | Everything you wanted me to do didn’t get done, | 你让我做的每一件事 都被搞砸了 |
[40:16] | and… you don’t even care? | 你… 一点儿也不介意? |
[40:24] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[40:26] | Did you want Jack to see what was in that mirror? | 你就是想让Jack 看到镜子里的东西吧? |
[40:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[40:35] | It was the only way for him to understand how important he is. | 只有这样 才能让他意识到 他自己有多么重要 |
[40:38] | Well, if that was your plan, I think it backfired, man. | 如果这是你的计划 那就事与愿违了 |
[40:42] | Jack is here because he has to do something. | Jack来这儿 是因为他有事要做 |
[40:44] | He can’t be told what that is. He’s gotta find it himself. | 别人不能告诉他是什么 他得自己发现 |
[40:49] | Sometimes you can just hop in the back of someone’s cab | 有时候 你可以搭上一辆出租车 |
[40:52] | and tell ’em what they’re supposed to do. | 然后告诉他们去哪儿 |
[40:55] | Other times, | 但有时 |
[40:57] | You have to let him look out at the ocean for a while. | 你得让他们自己 面朝大海想想 |
[41:03] | Well, next time, how about you tell me everything up front? | 下次 你还是先把一切告诉我 好不? |
[41:06] | I’m not big on secret plans, okay? | 我不喜欢玩神秘这一套 懂吗? |
[41:09] | I couldn’t risk you not coming, Hugo. | 我可禁不起你不来的后果 Hugo啊 |
[41:11] | I had to get you and Jack | 我得确保把你和Jack一起 |
[41:12] | – as far away from that temple as I possibly could. – What? Why? | – 从神庙那儿叫过来 – 什么? 为什么? |
[41:17] | ‘Cause someone’s coming there. | 因为有人马上就要去那儿了 |
[41:20] | Someone bad. | 很坏的人 |
[41:21] | Dude, we have to warn them. | 兄弟 我们得去警告下他们 |
[41:23] | You can’t warn them, Hugo. | 你不能警告他们 Hugo |
[41:25] | I’m sorry. It’s too late. | 对不起 太迟了 |
[41:40] | Look, if I didn’t kill him, he would’ve killed me. | 听着 如果我不杀他 他会杀了我 |
[41:46] | I’m glad you didn’t untie him. | 真高兴你没替他松绑 |
[41:49] | Claire, please, whatever you’re thinking… | Claire 不管你是怎么想的… |
[41:51] | Why’d you say that Kate was raising Aaron? | 为什么你会说Kate在抚养Aaron? |
[41:59] | I was lying. | 我骗你的 |
[42:02] | Why? | 为什么? |
[42:05] | Because I wanted to save his life. | 因为我想保住他的命 |
[42:10] | But you were right. | 但你是对的 |
[42:13] | The Others have your baby. | The Others带走了你的孩子 |
[42:17] | Aaron is at the temple. | Aaron在寺庙里 |
[42:18] | I know because I saw him there. | 我看到他在那儿了 |
[42:21] | But you’ll need me to get to him. | 但你需要我的帮助 才能找到他 |
[42:31] | How do we get in? | 我们怎么进去? |
[42:35] | There’s a secret way. No one will see us. | 有条秘道 没人会发现我们 |
[42:39] | Thank you, Jin. Thank you. | 谢谢 Jin 谢谢 |
[42:45] | And I’m so glad to know you were lying. | 真高兴你是在说谎 |
[42:47] | Because if what you said was the truth, | 如果你说的是真的话 |
[42:50] | if Kate was raising Aaron? | 如果Kate在抚养Aaron的话? |
[42:54] | I’d kill her. | 我会杀了她 |
[42:58] | Am I interrupting? | 打扰你们了吗? |
[43:07] | John? | 是John? |