时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Juliet. | Juliet啊 |
[00:08] | You did this. | 都是你干的好事 |
[00:11] | Kate? Hurley! | Kate? Hurley啊! |
[00:17] | Pick him up. Get him to the spring. | 把他抬起来 送到泉水那边去 |
[00:19] | The water isn’t clear. What happened? | 水有些浑浊 怎么回事? |
[00:23] | You’re not saving him! You’re drowning him! | 你在帮倒忙! 快淹死他了! |
[00:28] | – Your friend is dead. – Jack! | – 你朋友死了 – Jack! |
[00:35] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[00:58] | He’s alive. | 他活过来了 |
[01:10] | It worked? | 生效了? |
[01:12] | Dude, you’re okay! | 兄弟 你没事啦! |
[01:14] | Hurley, let him breathe. | Hurley 让他喘口气 |
[01:15] | Miles, can you go get some water? | Miles 你能弄点水来么? |
[01:18] | Yeah, on it. | 好 我这就去 |
[01:21] | Sayid. Hey. | Sayid 嘿 |
[01:22] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[01:25] | A little light-headed. | 有点头晕 |
[01:29] | Jack… | Jack啊… |
[01:33] | What happened to me? | 我怎么了? |
[01:38] | You died. | 你死而复生了 |
[01:43] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[01:45] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[01:46] | One minute he’s gone, and now he’s fine? | 他前一会儿才断气 现在又安然无恙? |
[01:50] | Of course he’s fine. | 他当然没事 |
[01:51] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[01:52] | He’s an Iraqi tourer who shoots kids. | 他是个枪杀孩子的伊拉克游客 |
[01:54] | He’s definitely deserves another go-around. | 没这么容易死 |
[02:05] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[02:08] | How many guys with guns you think are outside this place? | 你觉得外面有多少持枪分子? |
[02:11] | – What? – I was out cold when they brought me in here. | – 什么? – 他们带我来的时候 我正处于昏迷中 |
[02:14] | How many guards did you see? Five? Ten? A hundred? | 你看见多少警卫? 5个? 10个? 100个? |
[02:16] | What are you thinking? | 你想做什么? |
[02:19] | I’m thinking about running, Kate. | 我在计划逃跑 Kate |
[02:25] | She’s got hands in handcuffs, | 她戴着手铐 |
[02:26] | but she’s probably got ’em covered, okay? | 但她可能会把手铐遮起来 明白吗? |
[02:30] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[02:32] | Hey, watch it. | 嘿 看路啊 |
[02:35] | Go! | 开车! |
[02:36] | – Go now! – Lady, I already have a customer. | – 快开车! – 小姐 我已经载客了 |
[02:39] | – Damn it, I said go! – Okay. | – 混蛋 我叫你开车! – 好的 |
[02:42] | Ooh! Easy, easy. Slow down. | 哦! 慢点 慢点 别开那么快 |
[02:43] | – Hey, just slow down. Slow down! – Okay! Okay! You said go! | – 嘿 别开那么快! 慢点! – 知道! 知道! 你叫我开车的! |
[02:46] | Just get us out of here. | 把我们带出这里就好 |
[02:47] | Hey! Hey! Stop the cab! | 嘿! 嘿! 停车! |
[02:51] | Please, please just let me out of… Aah! | 拜托 拜托让我下… 啊! |
[02:52] | Be quiet! | 闭嘴! |
[03:03] | – What are you doing? Move! – There’s a guy. I’m not gonna run him over. | – 你在做什么? 快开车! – 有人在那儿 我会撞上他的 |
[03:06] | Hey. I’m walkin’ here! I’m walkin’ here! | 嘿 我在这里走着呢! 我在走着呢! |
[03:20] | Do not get out of this car. | 不要下车 |
[03:24] | Just go. | 开车 |
[03:25] | Go now! I don’t care about the guy! Go! | 快开车! 别管那家伙! 开车! |
[03:29] | Hey! Hey! What the hell?! | 嘿! 嘿! 你要死啊?! |
[03:31] | Hey, I got your license plate! | 嘿 我记住你的车牌号了! |
[03:37] | At the light, take a left. | 前方红绿灯处 左转 |
[03:42] | Can you… can you please, please just let me go? | 拜托… 拜托让我下车 好吗? |
[03:43] | – I promise I won’t say anything to anyone. – Hey! | – 我保证不会向别人多嘴的 – 嘿! |
[03:46] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[03:50] | Damn it! | 该死的! |
[03:52] | Please. Please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[03:59] | Give me your purse. | 把你的钱包给我 |
[04:00] | – What? – I said, give me your purse! | – 什么? – 我说 把你的钱包给我! |
[04:05] | Now get out of the car. | 现在 下车 |
[04:06] | Can I please just… just get my suitcase? | 我能不能… 拿一下行李? |
[04:08] | No, you can’t! Get out of the car! | 不行! 下车! |
[04:22] | Easy. | 放轻松 |
[04:34] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁? |
[04:36] | What do they want? | 他们要干嘛? |
[04:38] | It’s The Others, dude. | 是The Others 兄弟 |
[04:39] | They caught us… | 他们又一次… |
[04:41] | again. | 抓到了我们 |
[04:43] | I don’t know. I think they’re trying to protect us. | 我不清楚 我想 他们在试图保护我们 |
[04:46] | Yeah, and as… as you can see, uh, | 嗯 就… 像你看到的 呃 |
[04:48] | Hugo here has assumed the leadership position, | Hugo在这里 被当做头儿看待 |
[04:52] | So… that’s pretty great. | 可以说… 这样很棒 |
[04:54] | What? | 怎么了? |
[04:55] | The wound. | 你的伤口 |
[04:57] | It’s almost completely closed. | 几乎完全愈合了 |
[05:10] | Thank you, Jack. | 谢谢你 Jack |
[05:12] | – For what? – Saving my life. | – 谢我什么? – 谢你救了我的命 |
[05:31] | Mr. Jarrah, will you come with us, please? | Jarrah先生 请跟我们来下 好吗? |
[05:33] | – Come with you where? – Inside. Nothing to worry about. We… | – 跟你去哪儿? – 里面 没什么好担心的 我们… |
[05:37] | I’m coming with him. | 我跟他一起去 |
[05:39] | Oh, I’m sorry. We need to talk to him alone. | 哦 抱歉 我们要跟他单独谈 |
[05:42] | – Just a few questions. – You have a few questions? Well, so do we. | – 就几个问题 – 你有几个问题? 正好 我们也是 |
[05:45] | I mean, let’s start with, who are you? | 我想先问 你们是什么人? |
[05:47] | Why are you holding us here? You… | 你们干嘛把我们囚在这? 你们… |
[05:57] | Once we’ve spoken to Mr. Jarrah, we’ll be more than happy | 一旦跟Jarrah先生谈过 我们将很乐意告诉你们 |
[05:59] | to tell you everything you want to know. | 你们想知道的一切 |
[06:02] | Something tells me | 我有种预感 |
[06:03] | that you’re not gonna be happy to tell us anything. | 你们不会乐意告诉我们任何事 |
[06:22] | Don’t shoot! Lower your weapons! | 别开枪! 放下武器! |
[06:26] | Please, you don’t have to do this. | 拜托 你没必要这样做 |
[06:28] | – We won’t hurt your friend. – He ain’t my friend. | – 我们不会伤害你的朋友的 – 他不是我朋友 |
[06:32] | You do what you want with him and anybody else. | 你高兴把他们怎么样 就怎么样 |
[06:34] | But me? I’m walking outta here. | 可我? 我要离开这儿 |
[06:37] | James? | James啊? |
[06:38] | I’m gone. You understand? | 我要离开这里 明白吗? |
[06:42] | Please. | 拜托 |
[06:45] | You have to stay. | 你得留下来 |
[06:47] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不要 |
[06:57] | Don’t come after me. | 别跟着我 |
[07:25] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! |
[07:27] | Where are they taking Sayid? | 他们要把Sayid带到哪儿去? |
[07:28] | Hey, calm down! Everybody calm down! | 嘿 别激动! 大家都冷静下来! |
[07:32] | – Where’d Ford go? – What? | – Ford会去哪儿? – 什么? |
[07:34] | – Ford. Your friend who just ran out here… Where did he go? – I don’t know. | – Ford 你朋友 刚跑出去的那个… 他去哪儿了? – 我不知道 |
[07:38] | You really expect me to believe that? | 你真以为我会相信? |
[07:40] | He told me he wanted to kill me. You believe that? | 他说他要杀了我 你信吗? |
[07:42] | – I can bring him back. – You know where he went? | – 我能把他带回来 – 你知道他去哪儿了? |
[07:45] | No, but I can track him. | 不知道 但我可以追踪到他 |
[07:48] | Let me go. | 让我去吧 |
[07:49] | I will bring him back, and I can make him stay. | 我能把他带回来 还能让他留下来 |
[07:52] | Kate… | Kate啊… |
[07:54] | You sure you wanna go out there alone with these people? | 你确定要单独跟这些人一起去? |
[07:56] | I’ll go with her. | 我跟她一起去 |
[08:01] | It’s very important that he gets back here safely. | 他得安全地回来 这很重要 |
[08:04] | What makes you think he’s gonna listen to you? | 你凭什么就认为他会听你的? |
[08:07] | I can very convincing when I wanna be. | 我有把握说服他 |
[08:24] | Where’s your tire hammer? | 轮胎锤在哪儿? |
[08:31] | – You got problem. – So do you. | – 你遇到麻烦了 – 你也是 |
[08:33] | Where’s your tire hammer? | 轮胎锤在哪儿? |
[08:34] | Tire hammer’ll just cut off your wrists. | 轮胎锤会敲断你的手腕 |
[08:37] | Your problem is you need a punch press, | 你的麻烦就是 你需要一个冲压机 |
[08:39] | and you’re not gonna be able | 可你不可能 |
[08:40] | to use one of those and keep that gun pointed at me. | 一边用冲压机 一边还用枪指着我 |
[08:44] | – You volunteering? – I got steady hands, | – 你是在主动请缨? – 我手很稳 |
[08:46] | but I kinda feel like we got off on the wrong foot. | 不过我觉得 我们打见面起就有误会 |
[08:51] | I’ll give you 200 dollars. | 我给你200美元 |
[08:57] | Now hold still. | 别动 |
[09:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:11] | So why the bracelets? | 因为什么被铐上的? |
[09:14] | I’m wanted for murder. | 我因为谋杀被通缉 |
[09:16] | Murder? | 谋杀? |
[09:18] | You don’t happen have somewhere I could change, do you? | 你不会刚好有地方 能让我换衣服吧? |
[09:22] | Bathroom’s over there. | 浴室在那边 |
[09:24] | Make it quick. | 得快点哦 |
[09:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:26] | You better not slow us down. | 你最好别拖我们后腿 |
[10:29] | You better not slow me down. | 你们才最好别拖我后腿 |
[10:37] | I’d go with you, but… | 我该跟你一起去 可… |
[10:38] | But… Sawyer would kill you? | 可… Sawyer会杀了你? |
[10:46] | I’ll take care of James. You take care of Sayid. | 我负责照顾James 你负责照顾Sayid |
[10:52] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[11:00] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[11:06] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[11:29] | What is it you want? | 你想要干嘛? |
[11:33] | Please, whatever you’re thinking of doing… | 求你了 不管你想干什么… |
[11:44] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[12:03] | Just tell me what you want. | 告诉我 你想干什么 |
[12:34] | Why?! | 为什么?! |
[12:35] | Why are you doing this? | 你干嘛这么做? |
[12:52] | I don’t have any secrets. | 我什么秘密都没有 |
[12:55] | Ask… | 问… |
[12:56] | Aah! | 啊! |
[13:17] | I’m sorry we had to put you through that. | 抱歉 让你受苦了 |
[13:19] | – It was a test. We had to be sure. – Test to be sure of what? | – 这是个测试 我们得确认一下 – 测来确认什么? |
[13:24] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:26] | You passed. | 你通过测试了 |
[13:41] | I just lied to him, didn’t I? | 我刚才骗了他 对吧? |
[13:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:02] | Where were you going? | 你刚才要去哪? |
[14:04] | What? | 什么? |
[14:06] | Before I got in the cab, where were you going? | 在我跳上出租车之前 你要去哪? |
[14:08] | Why, so you can hijack them, too? | 问这干嘛 你也想劫持他们? |
[14:12] | I was waiting for a bus. | 我等公车 |
[14:14] | I came to bring you stuff. | 我来把你的东西给你 |
[14:18] | Relax. I didn’t take your money. | 放心 我没拿你钱 |
[14:20] | Well, uh, gee, thanks. | 啊 呃 好吧 谢谢 |
[14:23] | – So where were you goin’? – Don’t worry about it. | – 那你刚才要去哪? – 别操心了 |
[14:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:35] | Langdon Street. | Langdon大街 |
[14:37] | Brentwood. | 在Brentwood |
[14:41] | You got family there? | 你在那有亲人? |
[14:42] | Uh, no. | 呃 没有 |
[14:43] | It’s the… a couple who’s adopting my baby. | 就是… 一对夫妻要收养我的孩子 |
[14:49] | They were, hum, they were meant to meet me at the airport, | 他们 呃 他们本该来机场接我 |
[14:50] | but I guess they got the days mixed up or somethin’. | 但是我猜 可能是日子弄错了什么的 |
[14:54] | – It’s not like they abandoned me. – Brentwood’s not far. Get in. | – 他们不像反悔了的样子 – Brentwood不远 上车 |
[14:57] | Seriously? | 说真的? |
[14:59] | Do you want a ride or not? | 你想不想搭车? |
[15:13] | So why do you people want us to stay at the temple? | 你们为什么要我们在庙里待着? |
[15:15] | We’re protecting you. | 我们在保护你们 |
[15:17] | – From what? – You’ve been on this island for a while, right? | – 要防什么? – 你在这岛上待了一段时间 对吗? |
[15:20] | Ever see a big pillar of black smoke… | 见没见过一丛黑烟… |
[15:21] | – makes a “ticka ticka” sound, looks pissed off? – Yes. | – 会发出”嘀嗒嘀嗒”的声音 好像生气了一样? – 见过 |
[15:25] | From that. | 防的就是它 |
[15:28] | Do you know anything about another plane coming in? | 你知道另外一架飞机的事吗? |
[15:30] | – An Ajira flight. – I’m sorry. Is this a press conference? | – 一架Ajira飞机 – 抱歉 这是新闻发布会吗? |
[15:34] | I think he means the one that landed… | 我觉得他说的是那架降落… |
[15:36] | Justin. Shut up. | Justin 闭嘴 |
[15:45] | No, no, no, that’s a decoy trail. | 不 不 不 那条路是用来迷惑人的 |
[15:46] | He went this way. | 他从这儿走了 |
[15:47] | – And you’re basing this on what? – Experience. | – 你凭什么这么说? – 经验 |
[15:51] | Aldo. | Aldo呀 |
[15:52] | What? | 干嘛? |
[15:53] | I think she’s right. | 我觉得她说对了 |
[15:55] | Of course she is. | 她当然对 |
[15:57] | After you, princess. | 请您带路 公主 |
[16:01] | So what’s your strategy for bringing you boyfriend back? | 你想用什么办法把男朋友带回来? |
[16:03] | I hope you got one, because he shot a guy on his way out. | 希望你有辄 因为他出去的时候 射伤了个人 |
[16:06] | – If he tries that on me, I’m gonna blow his head off. – Whoa. Watch it. | – 他要是这么对我的话 我就把他脑袋打爆 – 喂 看着点儿 |
[16:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:13] | Looks like one of Rousseau’s traps. | 看着像Rousseau的陷阱 |
[16:15] | The French woman? No, she’s been dead for years. | 那法国女人? 不 她已经死了好几年了 |
[16:17] | – This… this couldn’t be one of her… – Justin! | – 这… 这不可能是她的… – Justin! |
[16:19] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:25] | What was he gonna say? | 他要说什么? |
[16:28] | You don’t even remember me, do you? | 你都不记得我了 是吗? |
[16:31] | You don’t recognize me? | 你认不出我? |
[16:34] | Well, maybe this will jog your memory. | 哦 可能这个会让你想起来 |
[16:36] | Three years ago, | 3年前 |
[16:37] | you staged yourself a little prison break, and you did it | 你上演了一出越狱 而且你是用 |
[16:40] | by knocking the guard out with the butt of you rifle. | 来福枪的枪托 敲晕了旁边的警卫 |
[16:42] | That would be me. | 那个人就是我 |
[16:53] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[16:58] | Escaping. | 逃跑 |
[17:07] | Sayid! | Sayid啊! |
[17:11] | You okay, man? | 还好吗 哥们儿? |
[17:12] | Jack! He’s back! | Jack! 他回来了! |
[17:20] | Sayid, what happened? | Sayid 发生什么事了? |
[17:22] | – They tortured me. – Why? | – 他们对我用刑 – 为什么? |
[17:24] | Don’t know. They didn’t ask any questions. | 不知道 他们什么也没问 |
[17:37] | Step aside. | 让开 |
[17:56] | Hey, Shephard. | 嘿 Shephard |
[17:58] | We were hoping you’d come on your own. | 我们正盼着你自己过来 |
[18:00] | What the hell did you do to Sayid? | 你们到底对Sayid做了什么? |
[18:03] | We… we didn’t do anything to him. Y… your friend is sick. | 我们… 什么都没做 你… 你朋友病了 |
[18:11] | He’s… | 他是… |
[18:12] | Yeah, I… It’s not really… | 是的 我… 这真的不能… |
[18:15] | It’s not really a literal translation. | 这真的直译不了 |
[18:16] | The closest thing would be… | 最接近的说法是… |
[18:19] | infected. | 感染 |
[18:20] | Infected? He’s not even running a fever. | 感染? 他都没有发烧 |
[18:26] | What… | 什么意思… |
[18:27] | Did I say something funny? | 我说了什么好笑的话吗? |
[18:28] | I doubt it. He doesn’t really have a sense of humor. | 我不这么认为 他一点幽默感都没有 |
[18:44] | He says you have to give your friend this pill. | 他说 你得把这粒药给你朋友 |
[18:50] | Are you serious? | 你说真的? |
[18:53] | Why don’t you give it to him? | 为什么你不自己给他? |
[18:56] | Because it won’t work unless he takes it willingly, | 因为只有他自己愿意吃 才有效果 |
[18:58] | and won’t take it willingly from us. | 但是由我们给他 他肯定是不情愿的 |
[19:00] | Well, then maybe you should’ve asked him to take it | 呃 你们也许该在对他用刑之前 |
[19:02] | – before you tortured him. – We didn’t torture him. | – 让他吃药 – 我们没有对他用刑 |
[19:03] | – We were diagnosing him. – To see if he was infected. | – 我们只是在为他诊断 – 看他是不是真感染了 |
[19:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:11] | I’m not gonna give anything to Sayid | 除非我知道成分 |
[19:13] | unless I know what’s in it. | 否则我不会拿给Sayid |
[19:17] | Tell me, Shephard… | 告诉我 Shephard… |
[19:21] | Your friend… | 你的朋友… |
[19:24] | How did he get shot? | 他是怎么中枪的? |
[19:27] | He was, um… | 他是 呃… |
[19:31] | He was helping me. | 他是为了帮助我 |
[19:33] | So it was your fault? | 所以 错在你? |
[19:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:38] | And there have been others | 那还有其他人 |
[19:39] | who were hurt or died… | 为了帮你… |
[19:42] | helping you? | 而受伤或牺牲了吗? |
[19:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:49] | Well… | 那… |
[19:52] | Then this is your chance to redeem yourself. | 这是你赎罪的机会 |
[20:03] | It’s medicine, | 这是药 |
[20:05] | and your friend needs it. | 你的朋友需要它 |
[20:08] | What happens if I don’t give it to him? | 我如果不拿给他 会怎么样? |
[20:16] | The infection will spread. | 感染会扩散 |
[20:27] | So… nothing? There wasn’t anything? | 所以… 没别的了? 啥也没有? |
[20:30] | No white light? Angels singing? | 没有白光? 没有天使唱歌? |
[20:34] | No dead relatives? | 没有死去的亲友? |
[20:35] | I remember being shot. | 我记得我被打中了 |
[20:38] | You’re not a zombie, right? | 你不是变成僵尸了吧? |
[20:42] | No. I am not a zombie. | 不 我不是僵尸 |
[20:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:53] | You mind giving me and Sayid a minute? | 能让我和Sayid单独待会儿么? |
[20:55] | Yeah, see, private talks kinda freak me out | 行 知道么 私下谈话总是让我抓狂 |
[20:57] | cause they usually lead | 因为他们经常会让我做 |
[20:59] | to me having to do something I don’t quite understand. | 我不是很理解的事情 |
[21:01] | I’m right there with ya. | 我懂你的意思 |
[21:03] | It’s fine. We’ll be in the food court if you need us. | 好 我们在饭厅 有事叫我们 |
[21:18] | So did they tell you why they burnt me with a hot poker? | 他们告诉你 用烙铁烫我的原因了吗? |
[21:23] | They said they were trying to diagnose you. | 他们说是在为你诊断 |
[21:25] | Right. | 是的 |
[21:28] | They told me it was some sort of test, | 他们说这是一种测试 |
[21:31] | which they said I passed. | 而我已经通过了 |
[21:35] | Clearly, I didn’t. | 但很明显 我并没有 |
[21:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[21:46] | They want you to take it. | 他们想让你服下这个 |
[21:49] | It’s medicine, according to them. | 据他们说 这是药 |
[21:51] | What about according to you? | 那你认为呢? |
[21:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:58] | And you know, before when you… | 你知道吗 在你… |
[22:01] | when you thanked me for saving your life, I… | 在你谢我救你一命之前 我… |
[22:06] | I didn’t have anything to do with it, Sayid. | 我其实什么也没做 Sayid |
[22:09] | I didn’t fix you. They did. | 不是我救的你 是他们 |
[22:15] | I don’t care who fixed me. | 我不在乎救我的是谁 |
[22:19] | I only care about who I trust, | 我在乎的是我信任谁 |
[22:23] | so if you want me to take that pill, Jack, | 所以 如果你说要我吃那粒药 Jack |
[22:26] | I’ll do it. | 我就吃 |
[22:38] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等下 你要去哪? |
[22:40] | Catching up with Sawyer. | 赶上Sawyer |
[22:42] | So you never planned to bring him back to the temple. | 你从没想过把他带回庙里 |
[22:44] | No. I’m not interested in being a prisoner. Are you? | 不 我不想坐牢 你也不想吧? |
[22:46] | – Where did your plane land, Kate? – What? | – Kate 你们飞机在哪降落的? – 什么? |
[22:49] | The Ajira plane that you, Jack and Hurley came in on… | 你和Jack和Hurley坐的那架Ajira飞机… |
[22:52] | – Where did it land? – I don’t know. | – 在哪降落的? – 我不知道 |
[22:54] | Sun was on that plane, too, and I have to find her. | Sun也在那架飞机上 我得找到她 |
[22:58] | You think they’re gonna tell you? | 你觉得他们会告诉你吗? |
[23:00] | You think they care about you or about Sun or about any of us? | 你认为他们会关心你 Sun 或者我们中的谁吗? |
[23:06] | Who do you care about, Kate? | 那你关心谁 Kate? |
[23:09] | Good luck, Jin. | 祝你好运 Jin |
[23:12] | Once you catch up with Sawyer… then what? | 你找到Sawyer后… 打算怎么办? |
[23:16] | I guess we’ll figure that out together. | 我想我们会一起商量下一步的行动 |
[23:26] | So, uh… | 嗯 那么… |
[23:28] | What happened to your handcuffs? | 你的手铐呢? |
[23:30] | I cut them off. | 我找人砍断了 |
[23:36] | It’s a beautiful neighborhood. | 这里环境真好 |
[23:39] | I bet they’re a really nice couple. | 他们一定是一对和善的夫妇 |
[23:47] | What? | 怎么了? |
[23:49] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说啊 |
[23:51] | What, you… you think they didn’t come to the airport on purpose? | 你… 你认为他们是故意没来机场接我的? |
[23:55] | Why would I think that? | 我为什么要那么想? |
[23:58] | Good, because they didn’t. | 那就好 我知道他们不是故意的 |
[24:04] | This is it. | 到了 |
[24:18] | Um… | 嗯… |
[24:20] | Will you come in with me? | 你能陪我一起进去吗? |
[24:23] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑? |
[24:25] | Please, I… I just… | 拜托 我… 我只是… |
[24:26] | I really don’t want to go up there on my own. | 我真的不想独自进去 |
[24:40] | Uh, hi. Uh, Mrs. Baskum? I’m… I’m Clair Littleton | 呃 嗨 是Baskum太太吗? 我… 我是Clair Littleton |
[24:46] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[24:47] | I’m so so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[24:50] | Um… | 呃… |
[24:54] | My husband… | 我丈夫… |
[25:01] | He left me. And believe me, | 抛弃了我 相信我 |
[25:06] | I wanted the baby so much, | 我的确也非常想要这个孩子 |
[25:08] | But… | 但是… |
[25:10] | I can’t do it alone. | 我一个人 真的负担不了 |
[25:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:14] | Look, I know I should’ve called you | 是 我知道 我早该打电话告诉你的 |
[25:18] | So, uh, what… | 所以 呃 那么… |
[25:19] | Y… y… you just changed your mind? | 你… 你… 你就这样反悔了? |
[25:22] | Look, my… my life is just… | 瞧 我… 我的生活已经… |
[25:24] | a little bit complicated. | 已经一团糟了 |
[25:26] | She came all the way from Australia, and you don’t call? | 她大老远从澳大利亚跑来 可你却连电话都不打一个? |
[25:29] | Oh, my god. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[25:32] | Are you Ok? | 你还好吗? |
[25:34] | Aah! It’s coming! | 啊! 我要生了! |
[27:22] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿? |
[27:25] | Better come out now | 马上出来 |
[27:27] | or so help me, I’m just gonna start shooting. | 否则 我就开枪了 |
[27:34] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这干什么? |
[27:38] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[28:13] | What’s happening? | 她是怎么了? |
[28:14] | – I… I think I’m having contractions. – When did they start? | – 我… 我想我已经宫缩了 – 什么时候开始的? |
[28:17] | – Um, about 20 minutes ago. – Try to relax. | – 呃 大概20分钟前 – 试着放松 |
[28:20] | We’re gonna take you to the M.F.C.U. to get looked at. | 我们马上带你去检查 |
[28:22] | Are you with her? | 你和她一起的? |
[28:24] | – Yeah. – Okay, follow me. | – 是 – 好 跟我走 |
[28:27] | What are you doing? What… what’s going on? | 你在干什么? 这… 这是怎么了? |
[28:29] | Hold on. The doctor will be with you in just a moment. | 稍等 医生马上就来 |
[28:32] | – What… what’s going on? – Is something wrong? | – 怎… 怎么样现在? – 有什么问题吗? |
[28:37] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[28:39] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[28:40] | – Yes. – Are you a doctor? | – 嗨 – 你是医生吗? |
[28:42] | – Yes. I’m Dr. Goodspeed. – Can I please get your help in here? | – 是 我是Goodspeed医生 – 能麻烦你过来看看吗? |
[28:49] | Ms. Littleton? | Littleton小姐? |
[28:51] | Claire, how are you feeling? | Claire 你感觉怎么样? |
[28:53] | Uncomfortable, What… w… what’s happening? | 很不舒服 怎… 怎么了我这是? |
[28:56] | What’s happening… | 怎么了… |
[28:58] | Is that motherature has gotten a little ahead of herself. | 你的小宝宝已经迫不及待 要叫妈妈了 |
[29:01] | Are you ready to have your baby? | 你准备好面对他了吗? |
[29:03] | – I… I’m sorry. What?! – You’re at 36 weeks. | – 我… 不好意思 你说什么?! – 你已经怀孕36周了 |
[29:06] | 3 centimeters dilated and about 80% effaced. | 扩张了3厘米 80%的羊水也破了 |
[29:09] | Which means, if you want, You can have your baby tonight. | 就是说 只要你愿意 今晚你就可以生了 |
[29:12] | If I want? So at, you mean… you mean you can stop it then? | 如果我愿意? 那么 就是说… 你也可以阻止不生? |
[29:15] | Maybe. However, to do that would require number of drugs. | 应该可以 但是 那要注射大量麻药 |
[29:18] | Drugs? I mean, w… will that hurt the baby? | 麻药? 那么… 会伤害到宝宝吗? |
[29:20] | No, they are perfectly safe. | 不 他们相当安全 |
[29:22] | I just don’t want to have to | 我只是不想 |
[29:23] | stick you with needless if I don’t have to. | 无谓地 给你注射药物 |
[29:25] | So is up to you. | 所以 完全取决于你 |
[29:37] | I’m… I’m not ready. | 我… 我还没准备好 |
[29:38] | OK. Let’s get her started on the ifedipine drip. | 那好 马上给她静脉注射 |
[29:43] | Wh… what… what is it? | 这… 这… 这是什么意思? |
[29:45] | Margaret, let’s do her ultrasound. | Margaret 给她做超声波检测 |
[29:47] | I wanna get a piece of what’s going on in there. | 我想知道发生什么了 |
[29:50] | It… it could just mean the baby’s out of position. | 这… 可能是婴儿的位置不对了 |
[29:53] | W… w… what are you… what are you saying?! | 你… 你… 你在说什么?! |
[29:55] | W… what… what’s happening to my baby?! | 我… 我的… 孩子发生什么了?! |
[29:57] | Is my baby okay?! | 我孩子还好吗?! |
[29:59] | Is Aaron okay?! | Aaron好吗?! |
[30:02] | See? | 看? |
[30:05] | There he is. Everything is just fine. | 他在那儿 一切都好 |
[30:08] | Your boy just likes to move around. | 你的孩子就是喜欢乱动 |
[30:13] | 140 b.p.m. | 是140 b.p.m |
[30:15] | Perfectly normal. | 非常正常 |
[30:17] | I have a feeling | 我有一种感觉 |
[30:18] | And Aaron is gonna be a handful. | Aaron会是个很不好管的人 |
[30:23] | Now let’see if we can slow this down. | 现在让我们看看 是否可以把这个降低 |
[30:27] | You did great, mommy. | 你做得好极了 母亲 |
[30:31] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[31:00] | A couple days ago, | 几天前 |
[31:02] | you asked me why I came back to the island. | 你问我为什么回到这个岛上 |
[31:09] | I need to find Claire. | 我要找到Claire |
[31:11] | I thought… | 我本以为… |
[31:15] | maybe if I could catch up to you, you could help me, | 也许如果我能赶上你 你就能帮我 |
[31:18] | and then… | 然后… |
[31:20] | maybe if we could find her and bring her back to Aaron, | 也许我们可以找到他 并把他带回Aaron身边 |
[31:23] | then maybe all of this wouldn’t have been for nothing. | 那么所有这些 就不会徒然无功了 |
[31:30] | I’m sorry. I never should followed you. | 对不起 我不该跟着你 |
[31:35] | Which time? | 什么时候? |
[31:45] | That was your house, right? With Juliet. | 那是你的房子 对吧? 和Juliet的 |
[31:49] | Yep. | 是的 |
[31:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:54] | You already said that. | 你已经说过了 |
[31:56] | No… | 不… |
[31:59] | For Juliet. | 对Juliet说的 |
[32:02] | If I hadn’t come after you on the sub, | 如果我没在潜艇上跟着你 |
[32:05] | then you two would’ve left, and she would’ve never died. | 你们两个就会离开 她也不会死了 |
[32:08] | It’s not your fault she’s dead. | 她的死 不是你的错 |
[32:14] | It’s mine. | 我的错 |
[32:17] | She was sittin’ right there, | 她就坐在那儿 |
[32:20] | right where you are now, | 就是你现在坐的地方 |
[32:22] | tryin’ to leave this place. | 努力离开这个地方 |
[32:25] | And I convinced her to stay. | 我说服她留了下来 |
[32:32] | I made her stay on this island | 我让她留在这个岛上 |
[32:35] | ‘Cause I didn’t want to be alone. | 因为我不想一个人 |
[32:41] | You understand that, right? | 你能理解的 对吧? |
[32:51] | But, uh… | 但是 呃… |
[32:55] | But I think some of us | 但是我觉得 我们有些人 |
[32:57] | are meant to be alone. | 注定是要孤独的 |
[33:06] | I was gonna ask her to marry me | 我本打算 向她求婚的 |
[33:35] | You can probably make it back to the temple by nightfall. | 你大概可以在日落之前 回到庙里的 |
[34:13] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[34:14] | It’s a baseball. | 一个棒球 |
[34:25] | You speak pretty good English | 对一个需要翻译的人来说 |
[34:27] | for someone that needs a translator. | 你英语说得还真不错 |
[34:30] | We both know that I don’t need a translator. | 我们都知道 我不需要翻译 |
[34:33] | Then why do you have one. | 那为什么你有个翻译 |
[34:35] | Beause I have to remain separate | 因为我必须 |
[34:38] | from the people I’m in charge of. | 和被我管理的人们 分开 |
[34:43] | Makes it easier | 事情会简单一些 |
[34:45] | when they don’t like the decisions I make for them. | 即使他们不喜欢 我为他们做的决定 |
[34:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[34:53] | My name is Dogen. | 我的名字叫Dogen |
[34:55] | Are you from here… The island? | 你是这儿的… 岛上的人? |
[34:58] | I was brought here like everyone else. | 我和其他所有人一样 是被带到这来的 |
[35:01] | What do you mean, “brought here”? | “带到这儿” 是什么意思? |
[35:07] | You know exactly what I mean. | 你很清楚我的意思 |
[35:13] | You didn’t give your friend the pill, did you? | 你没把那药给你朋友 是么? |
[35:16] | No. | 没有 |
[35:19] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[35:21] | Because I don’know what’s in it. | 因为我不知道里面是什么 |
[35:25] | – It will eliminate… – The infection, | – 它可以消除… – 感染 |
[35:26] | yeah, I got that. | 是的 我知道 |
[35:29] | – But what’s in it? – I can’t explain. | – 但到底是什么? – 我解释不清 |
[35:32] | – Try. – There isn’t any time. | – 试试看 – 没有时间了 |
[35:34] | – He’ll die if you don’t… – He already died. | – 如果你不给他 他就会死… – 他已经死了 |
[35:40] | What is in it? | 到底是什么? |
[35:45] | You just have to trust me. | 你只要相信我 |
[35:50] | I don’t trust myself. | 我连我自己都不相信 |
[35:53] | How am I supposed To trust you? | 我又该怎么信任你? |
[36:02] | Let’s see where trust gets us. | 让我们看看 信任到底有啥结果 |
[36:18] | Now, are you gonna tell me | 现在 你可以告诉我 |
[36:20] | what’s in it? | 里面是什么了吧? |
[36:29] | Poison. | 毒药 |
[36:40] | Come in. | 进来 |
[36:44] | Excuse me. Ms. Littleton | 打扰一下 Littleton女士 |
[36:46] | Um, yeah? | 呃 啥事? |
[36:47] | I’m Dtective Rasmussen. | 我是Rasmussen警探 |
[36:50] | – Is Ms. Hart here? – Uh, I’m sorry. Who? | – Hart女士在吗? – 抱歉 你说谁? |
[36:53] | Joan Hart. She signed in with you. | Joan Hart 她跟你一起登记的 |
[36:56] | Oh. She was just the, um, the cab driver. | 哦 她是 出租车司机 |
[36:58] | I needed help, and she brought me up here. | 我需要帮助 是她带我来这儿的 |
[37:00] | She left after they treated me, though. | 他们给我治疗后 她就离开了 |
[37:03] | Did she, uh, | 那她 |
[37:05] | give you any indication where she was headed? | 有没有跟你说 她去哪了? |
[37:07] | Why? Is something wrong? | 为什么? 出什么事了吗? |
[37:08] | No. It’s nothing for you to worry about. Come on. Let’s go. | 没事 没啥需要你担心的 走 我们走 |
[37:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:27] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[37:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:36] | Why… why are they after you? | 为什么… 他们要追捕你? |
[37:38] | What… what did you do? | 你… 做过什么? |
[37:40] | Would you believe me if i said I was innocent? | 如果我说自己是无辜的 你会相信我吗? |
[37:46] | Yeah, I will. | 会的 我会 |
[37:54] | Well, I should go. | 我该走了 |
[37:56] | Oh, wait. Um… | 哦 等等… |
[38:00] | Here. Take my credit card. | 给 拿上我的信用卡 |
[38:01] | No. | 不了 |
[38:02] | There’s not much of a limit on it, but it’s something. | 这确实不算什么 但至少能有点用 |
[38:05] | – You don’t have to do this. – You didn’t have to do what you did either. | – 你不必这么做 – 你也不必做之前做过的事 |
[38:18] | Aaron’s a great name. | Aaron这个名字不错 |
[38:19] | I don’t know why I said it. It’s like… | 我不知道我为何选它 好像是… |
[38:22] | I don’t know. I knew it or something. | 我不知道 我知道点什么吧 |
[38:26] | I think you should keep him. | 我认为你该留下他 |
[38:31] | Well, um, good luck. | 嗯 祝你好运 |
[38:34] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:36] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[38:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:31] | He swallowed it? | 他吞下去了? |
[39:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:45] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[39:46] | Tea. | 茶 |
[40:03] | Why would you people want to kill Sayid? | 你们为什么想杀Sayid? |
[40:10] | We believe he has been… | 我们相信他已经被… |
[40:19] | closest translation is “claimed.” | 最贴切的翻译是”被索取” |
[40:22] | Claimed. | 被索取 |
[40:26] | By what? | 被什么索取? |
[40:31] | There is a darkness growing in him. | 他体内的暗黑势力正在滋长 |
[40:34] | And once it reaches his heart, | 一旦到达他的心脏 |
[40:38] | everything your friend once was… | 你曾经的朋友… |
[40:41] | will be gone. | 就会消失了 |
[40:45] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[40:47] | How can you be sure of that? | 你怎么确定的? |
[40:55] | Because it happened to your sister. | 因为此事发生在你妹妹身上过 |
[41:22] | Get up! | 起来! |
[41:26] | That’s for my head. | 这个 补偿我的头 |
[41:28] | Now… | 快说… |
[41:29] | – Where’s that bitch? – I don’t know. | – 那婊子在哪? – 我不知道 |
[41:32] | – You don’t understand. I’m going back to the temple! – Yeah, right. | – 你不明白 我要回庙里去! – 嗯 对 |
[41:36] | It looks like he’s alone. Maybe we should take him back. | 看来他是孤身一人 或许我们该带他回去 |
[41:39] | Or maybe we didn’t find him alive. | 或许 我们找到的 就是个死人 |
[41:41] | Aldo, no. We can’t. He’s one of them. | Aldo 不要 我们不能 他是其中之一 |
[41:43] | He may be one of them. | 他可能是其中之一 |
[41:45] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! |
[41:47] | Aah! Uhh! | 啊! 呃! |
[41:54] | Where you goin’? | 你想跑哪? |