时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “lost”… | “迷失”前情回顾… |
[00:03] | They come. They fight. | 他们来了 开始争斗 |
[00:06] | They destroy. They corrupt. | 他们毁灭 最后腐烂 |
[00:09] | It always ends the same. | 结局总是相同的 |
[00:11] | It only ends once. | 但是只结束一次 |
[00:13] | Anything that happens before that is just progress. | 在这之前所有的事情都是过程 |
[00:17] | I’m not gonna kill Jacob, Ben. | 我不会杀Jacob的 Ben |
[00:20] | You are. | 你会 |
[00:21] | – Do what I asked you to, Ben. – I want you to understand one thing. | – 照我说的做 Ben – 我只想让你明白一件事情 |
[00:26] | You have a choice. | 你有机会选择的 |
[00:30] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[00:38] | The Dharma folks at the swan worksite… | 在天鹅站工地的达摩组织的人们… |
[00:40] | They’re gonna drill into the ground | 他们会在地上钻井 |
[00:41] | And accidentally tap into a massive pocket of energy. | 意外的钻入了一块巨大的隐藏能量中 |
[00:44] | I think I can negate that energy. | 我觉得我能消除这股能量 |
[00:46] | – I’m gonna detonate a hydrogen bomb. – If we can do what Faraday said, plane never crashes. | – 我会去引爆氢弹的 – 如果我们按照Faraday说的做 飞机就不会失事 |
[00:51] | Flight 815 lands in los angeles. | 815号航班会在洛杉矶降落 |
[00:56] | Hurry up, Doc! What are you waitin’ for?! | 快点 医生! 你在等什么?! |
[01:09] | We hit the pocket! | 我们钻到能量块了! |
[01:18] | Juliet! | Juliet啊 |
[01:21] | – I got you. No, don’t let go! – Aah! | – 我抓住你了 不 不要松手! – 啊! |
[01:24] | Juliet! | Juliet啊 |
[01:25] | No! | 不! |
[01:36] | No! No, come on! | 不! 不 快点! |
[01:38] | Come on! | 快点! |
[01:40] | Come on, you son of a bitch! | 快点 你这混蛋! |
[02:19] | So how’s the drink? | 饮料还满意么? |
[02:22] | Uh… | 呃… |
[02:24] | It’s good. | 还不错 |
[02:25] | That’s not a very strong reaction. | 这个反应可不够强烈啊 |
[02:27] | Well, it’s… it’s not a very strong drink. | 好吧 这个… 也不是个烈性饮料 |
[02:34] | – Don’t tell anyone. – It’ll be our secret. | – 谁也别告诉 – 这是我们的秘密 |
[02:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[02:48] | The captain has turned on the “fasten seat belts” sign. | 机长已将”系好安全带”指示打开 |
[02:50] | – And keep your seat belts fastened. – It’s normal. | – 系好你们的安全带 – 这是正常情况 |
[02:54] | My husband said the planes want to stay in the air. | 我丈夫说了 这飞机想呆在天上 |
[02:59] | Sounds like a smart man. | 听起来像个聪明人 |
[03:01] | You be sure and tell him that | 绝对是的 |
[03:02] | when he gets back from the bathroom. | 你可以等他从厕所回来把这句话告诉他 |
[03:05] | Well, I’ll keep you company until he does. | 好啊 他不在的时候 我会陪着你的 |
[03:07] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:29] | You can let go now. | 你可以放开了 |
[03:35] | It’s okay. You…you can let go. | 没事了 你… 你可以放手了 |
[03:47] | – Looks like we made it. – Yeah. We sure did. | – 看来我们成功了 – 是啊 我们当然成功了 |
[03:50] | Sorry about the unexpected bumps, folks. | 很抱歉出现了突然的撞击 大伙 |
[03:53] | We just hit a pocket of rough air. | 我们刚刚遇到一块扰动气流 |
[03:54] | It should be a smooth ride from here on out. | 之后的旅途会很平稳 |
[03:57] | Remind me to hold it next time, will ya? | 下次提醒我要憋着 好么? |
[04:04] | I almost died in that bathroom. | 我在厕所差点死过去 |
[04:06] | Now I know how the laundry feels when it’s in the dryer. | 我终于知道衣服在被烘干的时候是什么感觉了 |
[04:12] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[04:15] | I missed you, too, beautiful. | 我也想你了 美女 |
[05:04] | – Excuse me. – Oh, I’m sorry, mate. Is this your seat? | – 对不起 – 哦 对不起 伙计 这是你的座位? |
[05:07] | – The stewardess said it was empty. – No. No, I’m at the window. | – 乘务员说是空的 – 不 不 我是坐在窗边的 |
[05:10] | Oh, right. | 哦 好的 |
[05:17] | Listen, mate, do you mind if I sit here? | 那么 伙计 你介意我坐这儿么? |
[05:19] | It’s just the fella next to me has been snoring | 就是我边上的那个小伙子一直在打鼾 |
[05:20] | Ever since we took off from sydney. Yeah, no problem. | – 我们从悉尼起飞之后就开始了 – 好的 没问题 |
[05:24] | Thanks, brother. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[05:38] | Something wrong? | 怎么了? |
[05:39] | No. No, you just… | 不 没事 只是你… |
[05:41] | Do I know you from somewhere? | 我是不是认识你呢? |
[05:45] | Well, I’m not sure. | 啊 我也不确定 |
[05:50] | Desmond. | 我叫Desmond |
[05:51] | Jack. | 嗯Jack |
[05:52] | Nice to meet you, Jack… | 很高兴见到你 Jack… |
[05:55] | Or to see you again. | 或者说再次见到你 |
[07:36] | Aah! No! No! Juliet! | 啊! 不! 不! Juliet! |
[07:42] | – I got you. No, don’t let go! – Aah! | – 我抓住你了 不 别放手! – 啊! |
[07:45] | Juliet! No! | Juliet! 不! |
[07:50] | Come on, you son of a bitch! | 快点 你这混蛋! |
[09:17] | Hello? | 喂? |
[09:26] | Hello?! | 喂?! |
[09:39] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[09:41] | Hey! Hey! Kate! | 嘿! 嘿! Kate! |
[09:43] | It’s okay. It’s me, Miles. It’s okay. | 好了好了 是我 Miles. 没事了 |
[09:48] | – What happened? – What? | – 发生了什么? – 什么? |
[09:50] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[09:52] | I can’t… I can’t here you. Are your ears ringing? | 我听不到… 你在说什么 你的耳朵有没有嗡嗡响? |
[09:58] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[10:05] | We’re back. | 我们又回来了 |
[10:06] | Back where? | 回哪去了? |
[10:19] | No. | 不 |
[10:22] | Is that the construction site? | 这不是工地么? |
[10:25] | No. | 不 |
[10:26] | That’s the swan hatch… | 那是天鹅舱… |
[10:29] | After Desmond blew it up. | Desmond炸过之后的 |
[10:31] | Guess we’re not in 1977, huh? | 我猜我们没在1977年 哈? |
[10:46] | Jack? Jack. | 是Jack? Jack |
[10:50] | Can you hear me? Jack! | 你能听见我说话么? Jack! |
[10:56] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[10:59] | – Where are we? – At the hatch. | – 我们在那? – 在舱门边上 |
[11:15] | What? They built it? | 什么? 他们还是造了这个? |
[11:16] | Yeah. They built it. | 对 他们造了 |
[11:22] | Sawyer! | 住手Sawyer! |
[11:26] | Uhh! | 呃! |
[11:27] | You were wrong! | 你错了! |
[11:29] | That’s the damn swan hatch… | 那是该死的天鹅站舱口… |
[11:32] | Blown up just like we left it | 爆炸过后就像是我们留下来的一样 |
[11:35] | Before we started jumping through time! | 在我们开始穿越时空之前! |
[11:38] | You said we could stop it from ever gettin’ built! | 你说过我们甚至可以阻止它建立! |
[11:41] | – That our plane would never crash on this island! – Stop it! | – 我们的飞机也不会坠落到这个岛! – 别这样了! |
[11:43] | – This ain’t l.a.x.! – Stop it! | – 这儿不是洛杉矶! – 别这样了! |
[11:45] | You blew us right back where we started! | 你让我们白折腾了! |
[11:48] | Except Juliet’s dead. | 而Juliet却死了 |
[11:53] | She’s dead, you son of a bitch, ’cause you were wrong. | 她死了 你个狗娘养的 都是你的错 |
[11:58] | Sawyer… | Sawyer啊… |
[12:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:04] | I thought we were supposed to… | 我还以为我们会… |
[12:07] | I thought it would work. | 本以为会起作用的 |
[12:09] | Well, it didn’t! | 可它没有! |
[12:24] | You in line? | 你在排队? |
[12:25] | No, I’m just waiting for my friend. | 不 在等我的朋友 |
[12:30] | – Oh! – Whoa. | – 哦! – 喔 |
[12:31] | – I’m sorry. I didn’t… – It’s okay. | – 对不起 我没有… – 没关系 |
[12:33] | – I didn’t see you there. – It’s okay. | – 我没看到你在这儿 – 没关系 |
[12:34] | Let’s get back to our seats, sweetheart. | 我们坐回去吧 亲爱的 |
[12:45] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[12:47] | Lasagna. | 千层面 |
[12:51] | No. No knife and fork for you, honey. | 别 别用刀叉 亲爱的 |
[12:54] | What do you think I’m gonna do,& | 你觉得我会干嘛 |
[12:56] | Stab you and run? | 捅了你然后逃跑? |
[12:59] | Hey, watch we’re you’re going, buddy. | 嘿 走路看着点 伙计 |
[13:05] | Sorry. My bad. | 对不起 我的错 |
[13:10] | Say it. Come on, please? Just once. | 说吧 好吗? 就一遍 |
[13:12] | – I really don’t want to, dude. – I love those commercials. | – 我真不想这么干 兄弟 – 我爱死那广告了 |
[13:15] | Come on. Just do the Australian accent, | 说吧 用澳洲口音说 |
[13:17] | And I’ll leave you alone. | 我就不来烦你了 |
[13:19] | All right. Fine. All right. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[13:22] | Oi! Have a cluckity-cluck day, mate! | 哦!开始咕咕咯咯的一天吧 伙计! |
[13:30] | You know who this is? | 你知道这是谁吗? |
[13:32] | This is…this is the owner of Mr. Cluck’s chicken. | 这是… 是咯咯叫先生鸡肉店的老板 |
[13:34] | And he’s…and he’s back here riding coach | 而他… 他现在正和我们一起 |
[13:36] | – With the rest of us yutzes! Huh? – How about th? | – 坐在飞机上! 对吧? – 那又怎么了? |
[13:40] | Hey, um, do you mind me asking, | 嘿 嗯 我能问下 |
[13:42] | How exactly did a guy like you get to own a major corporation? | 像你这样的人是如何有了这么大的一家公司的呢? |
[13:45] | I won the lottery and I like chicken, | 我中了彩票又喜欢吃鸡 |
[13:48] | So I bought it. | 就把它买下喽 |
[13:51] | Oh. Good. | 噢 真好 |
[13:53] | Good for you. | 你真行 |
[13:57] | You know, you really shouldn’t tell people you won the lottery. | 你知道吗 你真不该告诉其他人你中奖了 |
[14:01] | Yeah? Why not? | 是吗? 为什么? |
[14:03] | Cause they’ll take advantage of you. That’s why not. | 因为他们会利用你 这就是原因 |
[14:06] | Thanks for the advice, dude, but it’s not gonna happen. | 谢谢你的忠告 兄弟 但这不会发生的 |
[14:10] | It’s not, huh? | 不会 是吗? |
[14:12] | Nope. Nothing bad ever happens to me. | 是的 我运气向来很好 |
[14:16] | I’m the luckiest guy alive. | 我是世界上最幸运的人 |
[14:30] | What just happened? | 刚刚怎么了? |
[14:31] | I found a flashlight. | 我看到了一阵闪光 |
[14:33] | Dude, who cares? The sky just went from day to night. | 兄弟 谁在乎啊? 白昼瞬间成黑夜了 |
[14:36] | – What happened?! – I think we moved through time. | – 怎么回事啊?! – 我猜我们是穿越时空了 |
[14:39] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[14:41] | White flash. Headache. Can’t hear. | 白色闪光 头痛 听不见声音 |
[14:44] | – Happened to me before. – What about Jack and everyone else? | – 我以前也发生过 – Jack和其他人呢? |
[14:47] | – Did they move through time, too? – I don’t know. | – 他们也穿越时空了吗? – 我不知道 |
[14:48] | They took one of the other vans and went up to the worksite. | 他们开了另外一辆货车去工地了 |
[14:51] | And then I heard gunfire… | 接着我就听到了枪声… |
[14:53] | – Shh! – You said that our plane would never crash on this island! | – 嘘! – 你说过我们的飞机再也不会坠到这个岛上的! |
[14:55] | – You hear that, dude? It’s Sawyer. – Stay here with Sayid. | – 听到了吗 兄弟? 是Sawyer – 呆这儿陪着Sayid |
[15:04] | The bomb must’ve gone off. | 炸弹肯定爆炸了 |
[15:06] | You think an atom bomb went off, we’d still be standing here?! | 你觉得原子弹爆炸了以后我们还能站在这儿? |
[15:09] | I don’t know. | 我不懂 |
[15:10] | That’s right! You don’t! For once, you don’t know! | 没错! 你不懂! 你终于承认不懂了! |
[15:13] | Jack! | Jack啊! |
[15:16] | Sayid needs help. | Sayid需要帮助 |
[15:18] | – Where is he? – With Hurley at the van. | – 他在哪儿? – 在货车那儿 Hurley陪着他 |
[15:20] | – Two minutes away. – Help. | – 两分钟路程 – 救命 |
[15:21] | He’s still bleeding. We don’t know what to do. | 他还在流血 我们不知道该怎么办 |
[15:25] | Help me. | 救命 |
[15:30] | So what do you say, doc? | 怎么说啊 医生? |
[15:31] | Got another great idea to save Sayid? | 又想到一个好主意来救Sayid了? |
[15:33] | – Maybe there’s a nuke laying around. – Hey, shut up! | – 没准周围又埋了一颗核弹 – 嘿 闭嘴! |
[15:41] | Help. | 救命 |
[15:47] | Juliet! | Juliet啊 |
[15:49] | James? | James吗? |
[15:50] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天呐 |
[15:52] | Juliet! | Juliet啊! |
[15:58] | Oh, god. Oh, god, this is gross. | 哦 天呐 哦 天呐 恶心死了 |
[16:06] | Don’t worry, dude. | 别担心 兄弟 |
[16:07] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[16:12] | When I die… | 我死后… |
[16:16] | What do you think will happen to me? | 你觉得我会发生什么? |
[16:20] | Just… just try not to talk, dude. | 别… 别说话了 哥们 |
[16:22] | I’ve tortured more people than I can remember. | 我虐待过多少人自己都记不清了 |
[16:27] | I murdered. | 我杀人 |
[16:28] | Wherever I’m going… | 不管我去哪儿… |
[16:32] | It can’t be very pleasant. | 都不会是好地方 |
[16:34] | – Sayid, come on. – I deserve it. | – Sayid 行了 – 我活该 |
[16:43] | Hello? | 谁? |
[16:48] | Jin? | Jin吗? |
[16:55] | Jin! | Jin啊 |
[17:00] | I’ve got a gun! | 我有枪的! |
[17:02] | And I know how to shoot it! | 我也知道怎么用! |
[17:32] | Hello, Hugo. | 你好 Hugo |
[17:35] | You got a minute? | 有时间吗? |
[18:14] | You’re wasting your time, man. | 你在浪费时间 伙计 |
[18:18] | This plane goes down in the ocean way out here, | 这架飞机要是在大海中间坠落的话 |
[18:19] | I think our chances of survival are exactly zero. | 我想我们的生存几率绝对为零 |
[18:24] | Actually, in calm seas w-with a good pilot, | 实际上 平静的海面再加一个好的飞行员 |
[18:28] | We could survive a water landing. | 我们可以在水面迫降的 |
[18:30] | And, uh, the fuel tanks are buoyant enough | 还有 嗯 燃料罐浮力很大的 |
[18:33] | To keep us afloat until we got in the life rafts. | 完全可以支持到我们上救生筏 |
[18:36] | What? | 怎么了? |
[18:38] | No, it’s just impressive you know that. | 没什么 你知道的可真不少 |
[18:41] | What were you doing in Australia? | 你在澳大利亚干吗了? |
[18:43] | Business or pleasure? | 生意还是度假? |
[18:46] | Pleasure. You? | 度假 你呢? |
[18:48] | I went down to get my sister out of a bad relationship | 我去处理一下和我妹妹糟糕的关系 |
[18:52] | That it turns out she didn’t want to get out of. | 结果是她不买我的帐 |
[18:56] | So… | 如此… |
[18:58] | Here I am. | 我就在这儿了 |
[19:00] | So what, you were just down under for vacation? | 那么说 你是来澳洲度假的了? |
[19:04] | Actually, I went on a walkabout. | 实际上 我是来徒步旅行的 |
[19:06] | Really? | 是吗? |
[19:08] | Like… like Crocodile Cundee?& | 就像… 像鳄鱼邓迪似的? |
[19:11] | No, not exactly. | 不 不太像 |
[19:13] | But… but, uh, it was pretty intense. | 但… 但是 嗯 相当激烈了 |
[19:16] | We… we spent ten days in the outback | 我们… 我们在内陆呆了10天 |
[19:18] | And, uh, nothing but our packs and our knives. | 嗯 除了包和刀什么都不带 |
[19:21] | We slept under the stars and made our own fires, | 我们燃起篝火 在星空下入睡 |
[19:24] | Hunted our own food. | 自己打猎 |
[19:26] | Wow. | 哇 |
[19:29] | I wouldn’t make it two days without my cell phone. | 我要是两天不带电话就活不了 |
[19:34] | You’re not pulling my leg, are ya? | 你不是在跟我开玩笑吧 对吗? |
[19:36] | Why would I pull your leg? | 我为什么要跟你开玩笑呢? |
[19:41] | This thing goes down, I’m sticking with you. | 我的事完了之后 就跟你混一阵 |
[20:17] | You can stop staring at the fire. | 你不用盯着火看了 |
[20:24] | Jacob’s gone. | Jacob死了 |
[20:27] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[20:28] | Why didn’t he fight back? | 他为什么不还手? |
[20:33] | Why did he let me just kill him? | 他为什么让我杀他? |
[20:35] | I guess he knew that he was beaten. | 我想是他知道他已经被打败了 |
[20:42] | Ben… | Ben啊… |
[20:43] | I want you to go outside | 我要你出去 |
[20:45] | And tell Richard that I need to talk to him. | 告诉Richard 我想跟他谈谈 |
[20:50] | Talk to him about… What? | 跟他谈… 什么? |
[20:54] | That’s between me and Richard. | 那是我和Richard的事 |
[21:01] | – There’s no other reason. – No, that’s not how it’s gonna be. | – 没有别的原因 – 不 事情不应该那样的 |
[21:04] | – You have to… – you’re not going in there. | – 你应该… – 你不能进去 |
[21:06] | Listen to me. I already did. Now I’m asking you to… | 听我说 我已经决定了 现在我要你… |
[21:10] | Body over by the… | 到那边去… |
[21:13] | Just back up a little. Okay? | 只要退回去一点 好吗? |
[21:18] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[21:20] | Other than the fact | 除了那些 |
[21:21] | that I know they were on the Ajira flight with us, | 和我们一起在Ajira航班上的人 |
[21:24] | All I know is they knocked me out | 我所知道的就是 他们打晕了我 |
[21:26] | And dragged my ass to some cabin, | 把我关进了某个小屋 |
[21:28] | Which they promptly burned, then… | 他们很快又把屋子给烧了 然后 |
[21:30] | Brought me here along with the dead guy in the box. | 把我和棺材里那个死人又带到了这里 |
[21:35] | They say they’re the good guys. | 他们说他们是好人 |
[21:41] | I’m not buying it either. | 我也不信 |
[21:45] | Listen to me. Hey! Listen to me, and listen carefully. | 听我说 嘿! 听我说 给我仔细听着 |
[21:48] | No one goes in there unless Jacob invites them in. | 除非Jacob邀请 否则谁也不能进去 |
[21:50] | Richard, that’s why we’re here, because Jacob invited us. | Richard 我们之所以来这里 就是因为Jacob邀请了我们 |
[21:54] | Asking me what’s in the shadow of the damn statue | 问我那该死的雕像下边有什么 |
[21:56] | – Doesn’t mean you’re in charge. – Then who is? | – 并不代表你是头儿 – 那谁是呢? |
[21:59] | Richard. | Richard啊 |
[22:02] | Ben. | 嘿 Ben |
[22:04] | What happened in there? | 里面怎么了? |
[22:06] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[22:08] | John wants to speak to you. | John想跟你谈谈 |
[22:10] | – Is Jacob all right? – I’m sorry. Who are you? | – Jacob还好吧? – 不好意思 你哪位? |
[22:13] | – Answer her question, Ben. – Well, of course Jacob’s all right. | – 回答她的问题 Ben – 哦 那当然 Jacob很好 |
[22:16] | They’re both together inside. John just wants to talk to you. | 他们两个都在里面 John想跟你谈谈 |
[22:20] | – John wants to talk to me? – That’s right. | – John想跟我谈谈? – 是的 |
[22:23] | Richard, what are you doing? I don’t understand. | Richard 你干什么? 我不明白 |
[22:26] | Well, I’m happy to talk to John. | 哦 跟John谈话我很高兴 |
[22:28] | But before I do, maybe you should talk to him first. | 但在我跟他谈之前 你最好先跟他谈谈 |
[22:53] | Hang on, Juliet! We’re coming! | 坚持住 Juliet! 我们马上到! |
[22:59] | Uhh! | 呃! |
[23:05] | Jin. Flashlight. | Jin 手电筒 |
[23:11] | We can move this beam. Think I can get down there. | 把这根柱子移开 我就能下去了 |
[23:28] | Uhh! Too heavy. We need something to pull it. Jin! | 唉! 这太重了 得拿点东西把这个拉起来 Jin! |
[23:33] | The van! There’s chains in it. Go get ’em! | 货车! 里面有条链子 拿过来! |
[23:45] | Where you going, dude? | 老兄 你在干啥? |
[23:46] | And what are you doing here? | 你跑这儿干啥? |
[23:49] | I mean, I meet you in a taxi, | 我在计程车里见过你 |
[23:51] | and you know everything about me, | 你知道我的一切 |
[23:53] | and you give me a plane ticket, | 你还给了我一张 |
[23:54] | which just so happens to get me back on this island. | 刚好能把我送回岛上的机票 |
[23:56] | How’d you know that was gonna happen? | 你怎么知道将要发生的事? |
[24:01] | Hello? | 听得到吗? |
[24:06] | Can you hear me? Why aren’t you answering my questions? | 能听得到吗? 为什么不回答我的问题? |
[24:10] | Look, my friend Jin’s gonna be here any second, | 我朋友Jin随时都可能回来 |
[24:12] | – So you better stop ignoring me… – Your friend Jin won’t be able to see me. | – 你最好不要再忽略我了… – 你朋友Jin见不到我了 |
[24:15] | Why not? | 为啥? |
[24:17] | Because I died an hour ago. | 因为我一小时前就死了 |
[24:21] | Sorry, dude. That sucks. | 抱歉 老兄 不好受吧 |
[24:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:25] | How’d you die? | 怎么死的? |
[24:27] | I was killed by an old friend who grew tired of my company. | 被一个已经厌倦了我陪伴的老朋友杀的 |
[24:36] | You want me to do something crazy again, don’t you? | 你又想让我做什么疯狂的事了 是吧? |
[24:39] | No. I need you to save Sayid, Hugo. | 不 Hugo 我要你救活Sayid |
[24:42] | – Well, that’s why Jin went to go get Jack, to… – Jin can’t help him. | – 所以Jin去找Jack 让他… – Jin帮不了的 |
[24:45] | You need to take Sayid to the temple. | 你要把Sayid带到庙里 |
[24:48] | That’s the only chance he’s got. | 这是他活命的唯一机会 |
[24:50] | And the rest of them will be safe there. | 其他的人在那也会安全的 |
[24:52] | The temple? I’m supposed to know what that is? | 庙? 我应该知道那是什么吧? |
[24:54] | Jin knows. | Jin知道 |
[24:56] | Tell him to take you to the hole in the wall | 让他带你去有洞的那堵墙 |
[24:58] | where he was with the French team. | 他和法国人曾去过那里 |
[25:00] | Through that opening, you can get into the temple. | 经过那个入口 你们就能到庙里去了 |
[25:03] | You still have that guitar case I gave you? | 你还拿着我给你的吉他盒吧? |
[25:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:07] | Bring it. | 带上它 |
[25:11] | Who are you, dude? | 老兄 你是谁? |
[25:14] | I’m Jacob. | 我是Jacob |
[25:22] | Hurley! | Hurley啊! |
[25:25] | Help me with Sayid. | 帮我抬一下Sayid |
[25:26] | We have to get him into the van. Juliet needs our help. | 我们得把他放到车里面 Juliet需要帮忙 |
[25:30] | Come on! We have to go! | 快! 该走了! |
[25:42] | Jin, if I asked you | Jin 如果我让你 |
[25:43] | to take me to where there’s like a hole in the wall, | 带我去那个带洞的墙那里 |
[25:46] | where you went with the french team, | 就是你当初和法国人去过的地方 |
[25:47] | would you know what I was talking about? | 你知道我在说什么吗? |
[25:51] | Yes. | 知道 |
[25:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:04] | I’ll get the chain. | 我去拿链子 |
[26:09] | Juliet? | Juliet呢? |
[26:11] | Stop it. Stop, Sawyer. | 冷静 Sawyer 冷静 |
[26:12] | The van is here. The chains are comin’. | 车已经到了 链子马上就来了 |
[26:23] | – She ain’t makin’ any more noises. – She knows we’re here. She’s probably just resting. | – 她已经不出声了 – 她知道我们在这儿 她应该在休息 |
[26:27] | Juliet! | Juliet啊! |
[26:36] | If she dies, I’ll kill him. | 如果她死了 我一定会杀了他 |
[26:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, nothing to be alarmed about, | 女士们先生们 没有任何紧急情况 |
[26:48] | but if there is a doctor on board, | 如果您是医生 |
[26:49] | would you please press your call button? | 请按下您的呼叫按钮 |
[26:55] | – Sir, you’re a doctor? – Yes. | – 先生 您是医生? – 是 |
[26:57] | Could you come with me, please? We appreciate your help. | 您能不能跟我来呢? 非常感谢您的帮助 |
[27:00] | A passenger went into the restroom about half an hour ago, | 一位乘客半小时前 进了洗手间 |
[27:03] | and he’s not responding when we knock. | 但我们敲门却没人答应 |
[27:05] | – This man’s a doctor. If he’s unconscious in there… – I… I think he tampered with the lock. | – 这位先生是医生 如果他昏迷了的话… – 我… 我觉得他把锁弄坏了 |
[27:09] | It’s… it’s jammed or something. I don’t know. | 锁… 锁好像被堵住了 我也不清楚 |
[27:10] | Can I be of assistance? Excuse me. | 我能帮忙吗? 让一下 |
[27:27] | He’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸了 |
[27:38] | What’s goin’ on back there, Earhart? | 后面怎么了 Earhart? |
[27:39] | – Yeah, everything’s fine, sir. Please just stay in your seat. – Yeah. Looks peachy. | – 一切平安 先生 请做好 – 好吧 看上去也正常着呢 |
[27:44] | – Sir, I’m gonna need your help. – What can I do? | – 先生 我需要你帮忙 – 我能做什么? |
[27:47] | I need you… | 我需要你… |
[27:49] | Hold this over his nose and mouth. | 把这个按在他的口鼻上 |
[27:51] | – Hold it there, and do not let any air escape. – Okay. Now? | – 按住 不要让空气跑出来了 – 好的 现在吗? |
[27:54] | Yes, now. | 是的 现在 |
[28:00] | Something’s blocking his air passage. | 有什么东西卡在气管上了 |
[28:09] | We have to open it up. | 必须打通 |
[28:10] | I need, uh, something sharp… a razor. | 我需要 呃 尖锐的东西… 刮胡刀那样的 |
[28:14] | – I got a pen. – A pen? | – 我有支笔 – 笔? |
[28:16] | – It’s regulation. There’s nothing sharp. – A pen! Just a pen. | – 有规定 飞机上不能带尖锐的东西 – 笔! 一支笔就够了 |
[28:20] | I had a pen in my jacket but it’s gone. | 本来我的外套有支笔的 但是不见了 |
[28:23] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[28:30] | I got it. I got it. | 拿到了 拿到了 |
[28:41] | Relax. Just relax. Breathe. | 放松 放轻松 呼吸 |
[28:50] | I’m alive? | 我还活着? |
[28:51] | Yeah. Ah, you’re alive. | 对 你还活着 |
[28:57] | Terrific. | 真可怕 |
[29:14] | – Got it? – Okay, Jin! We’re good down here! | – 好了? – 好了 Jin! 我们下面弄好了! |
[29:20] | Hit it! | 拉! |
[29:35] | Give me the flashlight. | 给我手电筒 |
[29:56] | Juliet. | Juliet啊 |
[30:05] | Ok. | 好了 |
[30:08] | Juliet. Come here. Okay. | Juliet 来我这 好了 |
[30:12] | Juliet? | Juliet啊? |
[30:15] | Juliet, hey. I’m here. Come on, baby. | Juliet 嘿 是我 醒醒 宝贝 |
[30:18] | Hey, come on, wake up. | 嘿 拜托 醒醒 |
[30:20] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[30:26] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[30:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[30:32] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[30:34] | Where… Where… Where are we? | 我们… 我们… 这是在哪儿? |
[30:37] | Don’t worry about that. You’re fine. | 别担心了 你没事了 |
[30:41] | I gotta get you out of here, okay? | 我要带你出去 听到了吗? |
[30:48] | It didn’t work. | 没有起作用 |
[30:51] | We’re still on the island. | 我们还在岛上 |
[30:53] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[30:55] | I just gotta get this loose enough to get you out, okay? | 我只要把那个弄松一点你就可以出来了 听到了吗? |
[30:58] | – I need to get you… – No, I hit the bomb. You’re still here. | – 我要带你… – 不 我启动的炸弹 你还是在这儿 |
[31:02] | You what? | 你做了什么? |
[31:05] | You hit the bomb? | 你启动的炸弹? |
[31:08] | Why? | 为什么? |
[31:12] | I wanted you to be able to go home. | 我想你回家 |
[31:15] | I wanted to make it | 我想你回去 |
[31:17] | so that you never came to this damn isld. | 你就可以再也不回这该死的岛上了 |
[31:19] | And it didn’t work. | 可是没起作用 |
[31:21] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[31:23] | Don’t you worry about that. | 不要担心了 |
[31:25] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[31:30] | I’m gonna get you outta here, | 我要带你出去 |
[31:31] | – and we’re all gonna go home together. You hear me? – Sawyer? | – 我们就可以一起回家了 你听到了吗? – Sawyer? |
[31:48] | Even if I could get the bullet out, the bleeding won’t stop. | 就算我把子弹取出来 他还是会流血不止 |
[31:51] | There’s nothing I can do for him. | 我实在无能无力了 |
[31:55] | There’s something I can do. | 我有办法 |
[31:58] | There’s a temple. | 有一座庙 |
[31:59] | If we can get Sayid there, we can save him. | 我们把Sayid带到那里去 我们就能救他 |
[32:02] | – And you know this how? – This guy Jacob told me just before we got here. | – 你是怎么知道的? – 我们来这之前一个叫Jacob家伙告诉我的 |
[32:06] | Who’s Jacob? | Jacob是谁? |
[32:07] | Does it matter? Can you fix Sayid, Jack? | 有什么关系吗? 你能治好Sayid吗 Jack? |
[32:13] | No. | 不能 |
[32:15] | Then you’re gonna have to let me do it. | 那你让我来 |
[32:26] | Ben, you need to talk to me. | Ben 跟我说怎么回事 |
[32:29] | I… I can’t stop them unless you tell me what happened in there, | 你… 不跟我说那里到底发生了什么 他们就会不停的问我 |
[32:31] | What happened to Jacob. | Jacob出什么事了 |
[32:36] | You and I have known each other for 30 years, Ben. | 我们两个认识30年了 Ben |
[32:38] | I’m asking you this as a friend. | 我以朋友的身份 来问你这个问题 |
[32:41] | You wanna know what happened, Richard? | 你想知道发生什么事了吗 Richard? |
[32:46] | Why don’t you go inside and find out? | 为什么你不自己进去看看呢? |
[32:56] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[32:57] | We’re goin’ in, and he’s comin’ with us. | 我们要进去 他和我们一起进去 |
[33:14] | Where’s Richard? | Richard呢? |
[33:16] | He’s not coming. | 他没来 |
[33:19] | Then who is that behind you? | 那你身后是谁? |
[33:31] | Where’s Jacob? | Jacob去哪儿了? |
[33:32] | Jacob is dead. | Jacob死了 |
[33:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[33:38] | Don’t worry about me. | 别管我是谁 |
[33:41] | Let’s talk about you. | 我们来谈谈你 |
[33:43] | I’m assuming that you are… What, Jacob’s bodyguards, | 我猜你是… 什么 Jacob的保镖 |
[33:47] | and that you came all the way to this island to protect him? | 你一路上跟随到这个岛上来保护他? |
[33:50] | Well, I have good news. | 好吧 我这有好消息 |
[33:52] | Jacob burned up right there in that fire. | Jacob就是在那儿的火灾中烧死的 |
[33:57] | Therefore there’s nothing left for you to protect. You can go. | 因此你什么也不用保护了 你可以走了 |
[34:03] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[34:08] | Kill him! | 杀了他! |
[34:10] | Spread out! Get him! | 分散开! 抓住他! |
[34:15] | Where is he?! | 他去哪儿了?! |
[36:14] | I’m sorry yod to see me like that. | 抱歉让你看到我这样 |
[36:24] | Sawyer? | Sawyer啊? |
[36:26] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗? |
[36:28] | I’m workin’ on it! | 我正在努力呢! |
[36:32] | Aah! | 啊! |
[36:34] | Come on. | 快点 |
[36:45] | Uhh! Okay. | 嗯! 好了 |
[36:47] | Okay, I got you. | 好了 我来救你了 |
[36:49] | I got you. Okay. | 我在这 没事了 |
[36:51] | It’s okay. I got you. Okay. | 好了 我在这 没事了 |
[36:53] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[37:00] | We should get coffee some time. | 我们应该找个时间去喝点咖啡 |
[37:05] | I gotta get you out of here. | 我会把你从这弄出来的 |
[37:07] | We can go dutch. | 我们可以AA制 |
[37:17] | Juliet? | 嘿 Juliet? |
[37:20] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[37:24] | James. | 嘿 James |
[37:27] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[37:32] | You got it, Blondie. | 没问题 金发美女 |
[37:58] | I have to tell you something. | 我必须告诉你一些事 |
[38:01] | It’s really, really important. | 非常 非常重要 |
[38:05] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[38:09] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[38:16] | Julie? | 嘿 Julie? |
[38:19] | Ba… you tell me | 呃… 你告诉我 |
[38:25] | Oh, god. | 哦 天哪 |
[38:27] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[38:30] | I’m… I’m… | 我… 我… |
[39:03] | You did this. | 都是你干的 |
[39:14] | You should’ve let that happen, man. | 你不该就我的 伙计 |
[39:16] | I was supposed to die. | 我本应该死了的 |
[39:22] | Don’t take it personally. | 别放在心上 |
[39:24] | Some people just don’t know how to say thanks. | 有些人就是连谢谢都不会说 |
[39:41] | Excuse me, do you know what happened | 请问 你知道坐在我旁边的那个人 |
[39:43] | – to the guy that was sitting next to me? – Oh, we were asleep. | – 去哪了吗? – 哦 我们刚才睡着了 |
[39:48] | Ladies and gentlemen, Captain Norr is here. | 女士们 先生们 我是Norr机长 |
[39:50] | We’re now beginng our final descent into Los Angeles international airport. | 我们现在进入降落洛杉矶国际机场的最后阶段 |
[39:55] | I’m happy to tell you it’s a beautiful day in Los Angeles. | 我很高兴地告诉大家 洛杉矶今天天气很不错 |
[39:58] | 72 degrees, 6 miles visibility | 72度 能见度6英里 |
[40:00] | and winds out of the southwest at 5 miles an hour. | 西南风每小时5英里 |
[40:03] | Buckle up. We’re almost home. | 系好安全带 我们马上就到家了 |
[40:06] | I’ll be putting on The “fasten seat belt” sign now. | 我现在要打开”系好安全带”提示了 |
[40:08] | We’ll be on the ground in just a few minutes. | 我们会在几分钟后着陆 |
[40:10] | Thank you so much for flying oceanic air. | 非常感谢您乘坐大洋航空 |
[44:30] | We gonna sing “kumbaya” on the way? | 我们路上要唱”昆巴亚”吗? |
[44:32] | It’s not a guitar, man. | 里面不是吉他 伙计 |
[44:34] | Then what is it? | 那是什么? |
[44:41] | You going with them? | 你跟他们一起吗? |
[44:43] | No, I’m gonna bury her. | 不 我要去葬她 |
[44:45] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[44:48] | Help Sayid. | 去帮Sayid吧 |
[44:53] | Hey, Miles. You mind hangin’ back? | 嘿 Miles 你介意来帮忙吗? |
[44:58] | You got it, boss. | 来了 老大 |
[45:01] | I’ll make sure to leave a trace so you can follow us. | 我会沿路留下记号 你就可以跟来了 |
[45:04] | I ain’t followin’ nobody, Kate. | 我不会跟去的 Kate |
[45:14] | – You guys ready? – Whenever you are. | – 准备好了吗? – 随时都可以 |
[45:51] | Oceanic passenger | 大洋公司的乘客 |
[45:52] | Jack Shephard. | Jack Shephard先生 |
[45:53] | Jack Shephard, please go to the nearest courtesy desk. | Jack Shephard 请立即去最近的服务台 |
[45:58] | Attention all arriving passengers… | 所有抵达的乘客们 请注意… |
[46:00] | Hi. Uh… | 嗨 呃… |
[46:01] | I’m Jack Shephard. I was just paged. | 我就是Jack Shephard 广播里叫我来的 |
[46:04] | Oh, Mr. Shephard. | 哦 Shephard先生 |
[46:06] | Hello. Yes, that was me. | 你好 对 是我叫的 |
[46:08] | Uh, sorry, I meant to meet you at the gate. | 呃 不好意思 我本该在出口处等你 |
[46:10] | Well, um, I’m here now, so… | 好吧 嗯 我在这儿了 所以… |
[46:12] | Yes. Mr. Shephard, I am deeply sorry, | 是这样 Shephard先生 我非常抱歉 |
[46:15] | but there seems to have been a mix-up | 你在悉尼托运的行李 |
[46:16] | Involving the, uh… Cargo you checked in sydney. | 好像出了点问题 |
[46:20] | Cargo? | 行李? |
[46:21] | Yes, Sir. A coffin. | 是的 先生 是一具棺材 |
[46:24] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[46:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[46:27] | I mean, are…are you saying that it’s not here? | 我是说 你…你是说棺材不在这儿? |
[46:29] | It appears it was never put on the plane. | 事实上棺材根本没被放上飞机 |
[46:35] | The funeral is in two hours. When is it getting here? | 葬礼还有两小时就开始了 要什么时候才能到? |
[46:39] | Mr. Shephard, I can’t tell you how deeply sorry we are. | Shephard先生 我们实在很抱歉 |
[46:42] | But we don’t know when it will arrive… | 但我们也不知道什么时候能到… |
[46:46] | Because we’re not exactly sure where it is. | 因为我们也不确定它在哪儿 |
[47:14] | That’s a big wall. | 好高的墙啊 |
[47:17] | How are we gonna get him over the top? | 我们要怎么抬着他翻过去? |
[47:21] | We’re not. We’re bringing him in through here. | 我们不翻 我们从这儿走 |
[47:58] | Who brings a book into a cave? | 谁还带了本书进窑洞? |
[48:07] | And why is his arm missing? | 他又怎么会少了只手臂? |
[48:10] | It was ripped off when he was attacked by the black smoke. | 是黑烟袭击他的时候断掉的 |
[48:17] | Well… This is gonna be awesome. | 好吧… 这事会变的很可怕的 |
[48:42] | Now watch your step. | 注意脚下 |
[48:43] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[48:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[49:31] | Where’s Kate? | Kate人呢? |
[49:34] | She’s right over there. | 她刚刚还在那儿 |
[49:37] | Kate? | Kate啊? |
[49:42] | Kate! | Kate啊! |
[49:45] | Can you hear me?! | 听得到我吗?! |
[49:49] | Kate! | Kate啊! |
[49:54] | Jack! We can’t leave Say… | Jack! 我们不能丢下 Say… |
[49:56] | Hey! Let… | 嘿! 让… |
[49:58] | Hurley! Jin! | Hurley! Jin啊! |
[50:03] | Hurley! | Hurley啊! |
[50:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[50:33] | – Yeah. – You? – Yeah. | – 没事 – 你呢? – 我也没事 |
[50:58] | Guess we found the temple. | 看来我们找到寺庙了 |
[51:02] | – Anything to declare? – Just a murderer. | – 还有什么要补充的吗? – 就是个杀人犯 |
[51:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[51:13] | I need to go to the bathroom. | 我想上厕所 |
[51:15] | – Hold it. – I can’t hold it. | – 憋着 – 憋不住了 |
[51:16] | Sure you can, kiddo. I believe in you. | 当然憋得住 大姐 我相信你可以 |
[51:19] | Edward… | Edward啊… |
[51:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[51:24] | All right. Come on. | 好吧 过来 |
[51:28] | Anybody in here? | 有人在吗? |
[51:30] | Is anybody in the ladies’ room? | 女厕所里有人吗? |
[51:32] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[51:38] | Okay. | 可以了 |
[51:40] | You got two minutes. | 给你两分钟时间 |
[51:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:14] | You done? | 好了没? |
[52:15] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[52:31] | All right, time’s up! Get out of there. | 好了 时间到了! 出来吧 |
[52:32] | – One minute. – No, open this door right now. | – 等一下 – 不行 给我马上开门 |
[52:35] | – I’m not finished. – Yes, you are. Open it. | – 我还没上完 – 你上完了 快开门 |
[52:38] | Austen, I swear to god, | Austen 我发誓 |
[52:40] | you don’t open this door, I’m coming in there… oh! | 你要是再不开门 我就进去… 哦! |
[52:58] | Although I’ve seen it before, it was something… Oh, my god. | 虽然我以前也看过 可这次有点… 哦 天啊 |
[53:02] | I, uh, he… he just walked in here and attacked me. | 我 呃 他… 他刚刚走进来袭击了我 |
[53:04] | I pushed him. I… I just… I need to get out of here. | 我推了他一把 我… 我只是… 我得离开这儿 |
[53:16] | Officer, come quick. Come quick. | 警官 快点来 快来 |
[53:19] | Wait, hold the door! | 等下 别关门! |
[53:26] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎 |
[53:31] | We were on the same flight. Sydney. | 我们坐了同班航班 悉尼 |
[53:34] | How about that? | 那又如何? |
[53:51] | Ganson, Calhoun, what’s your 20? | Ganson Calhoun 你们的位置? |
[53:53] | Uh, we’re on the south elevator, headed to ground. | 呃 我们在南边的电梯里 正要下去 |
[53:56] | Get your asses to international baggage claim. | 快点给我去国际行李区 |
[53:59] | – We got a 341. – Yeah. We’re on our way. | – 我们有第341号麻烦了 – 好的 我们马上到 |
[54:02] | Sounds serious. | 听起来很严重啊 |
[54:04] | What’s a 341? | 什么是第341号麻烦? |
[54:06] | – That’s confidential, sir. – Well, if it’s confidential, | – 这是机密 先生 – 好吧 如果是机密的话 |
[54:08] | How the hell am I supposed to know if I see one? | 那我究竟要怎么知道自己有没有看到呢? |
[54:13] | Uh, sorry. | 呃 抱歉 |
[54:14] | Excuse me. Ladies first. | 不好意思 女士优先 |
[54:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[54:18] | Take care. | 小心啊 |
[54:33] | I think that’ll do it, boss. | 我觉得这样就行了 老板 |
[54:34] | Stop calling me “boss.” | 别叫我”老板”了 |
[54:37] | You ain’t my deputy anymore. | 你不再是我的副手了 |
[54:39] | You got it. | 你说的对 |
[54:43] | Are you thirsty? I think I saw some beers in the van. | 你渴了吗? 我在车上看到有一些啤酒 |
[54:45] | Construction guys hid ’em in the wheel well. | 建筑工人们把他们藏在轮舱里 |
[54:47] | – What’s she want to tell me, miles? – Excuse me? | – 她想告诉我什么 Miles? – 什么? |
[54:51] | Juliet. | Juliet啊 |
[54:54] | She said she wanted to tell me something, and then she died. | 她说她想告诉我一些事情 然后就死掉了 |
[54:56] | What was it, Miles? | 是什么事情 Miles? |
[54:59] | That’s why you asked me to stay here with you? | 这就是你要求我和你一起呆在这里的原因吗? |
[55:02] | You’re the only one around that talks to dead people. | 你是我们之中唯一一个能和死人说话的人 |
[55:07] | J…Jim, that’s not how it works. | J…Jim 我们不能这么做 |
[55:10] | What did she wanna tell me, Miles? | 她想告诉我什么 Miles? |
[55:13] | – It… it doesn’t matter. – It does matter. | – 那… 那不重要 – 它很重要 |
[55:15] | – It’s not gonna help. – Just do it. Just…just ask her… | – 它对我们不会有帮助 – 就这样做吧 就…就去问她… |
[55:18] | She’s gone, James. | 她已经死了 James |
[55:22] | I know she’s gone. I know. | 我知道她死了 我知道 |
[55:26] | Now tell me. | 马上告诉我 |
[55:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[55:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[55:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[55:35] | All right. | 好 |
[55:38] | All right. | 好 |
[56:05] | What? | 怎么了? |
[56:07] | It worked. | 它起作用了 |
[56:11] | What did she want to tell me? | 她想告诉我什么? |
[56:12] | That’s what she wanted to tell you. | 这就是她想告诉你的事情 |
[56:16] | “It worked.” | “它起作用了 “ |
[56:27] | What worked? | 什么起作用了? |
[56:47] | Stop right here. | 就在这里停下 |
[57:02] | Who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[57:04] | I know who they are. | 我知道他们是谁 |
[57:09] | They were on the first plane… | 他们在第一架飞机上… |
[57:12] | Eanic 815, along with me. | Eanic 815 和我一起的 |
[57:26] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[57:32] | Shoot ’em. | 杀了他们 |
[57:34] | Whoa! No, hey! No! No! No! No! Jacob sent us! Jacob sent us! | 哇! 不要 嗨! 不! 不! 不! 不! Jacob要我们来的! Jacob要我们来的! |
[57:41] | Uh, what did… what did you just say? | 呃 什么… 你刚才说什么? |
[57:43] | I said jacob sent us. | 我说Jacob把我们送来的 |
[57:46] | He said you would help our friend. | 他说你会帮助我们的 |
[57:52] | He wants you to prove it. | 他要你拿出证据 |
[58:02] | No. He gave me that guitar case! | 不 他给了我那个吉他盒子 |
[58:09] | Did you look inside it? | 你看过里面的东西了吗? |
[58:12] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[58:44] | Dude! | 伙计! |
[59:01] | What are your names? | 你们都叫什么? |
[59:04] | Hugo. | 我叫Hugo |
[59:06] | Hugo reyes. | 嗯Hugo reyes |
[59:09] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[59:12] | Jin-soo Kwon. | 我叫Jin-soo Kwon |
[59:15] | Kate Austen. | 我是Kate Austen |
[59:17] | Jack Shephard. | 我Jack Shephard |
[59:21] | What about him? | 他叫什么? |
[59:24] | Sayid Jarrah. | 我Sayid Jarrah |
[59:38] | Pick him up. Get him to the spring. | 把他抬起来 送到泉水那里 |
[59:42] | Hey! Excuse me. | 嘿! 打扰一下 |
[59:44] | I carried that case | 我带着那个盒子 |
[59:46] | across the ocean and, like, through time, | 漂洋过海 就像 经历了这么长时间 |
[59:50] | so I wanna know what that paper says. | 所以我想知道那张纸上写了什么 |
[59:57] | That paper said that if your friend there dies… | 那张纸上说如果你的朋友死了 |
[1:00:01] | we’re all in a lot of trouble. | 我们都会卷入很多的麻烦之中 |
[1:00:18] | And what business are you in, sir? | 你是从事什么行业的 先生? |
[1:00:20] | No english. | 不会说英语 |
[1:00:22] | Be prepared to show your passport to customs… | 准备好你们的护照给海关检阅… |
[1:00:28] | This letter says the watch is a business gift. | 这封信说这个手表是一个生意上的礼品 |
[1:00:31] | But can you tell me what business you’re in? | 但是你能告诉我是什么生意吗? |
[1:00:39] | Everything should be in order. | 东西都得按次序放好 |
[1:00:44] | May we please continue on our way? | 我们可以走了吗? |
[1:00:48] | I have an appointment to get to | 我正赶着要参加一个会议 |
[1:00:50] | Step back, sir. | 退后 先生 |
[1:01:02] | What are you doing with this? | 你用这个做什么? |
[1:01:06] | Anything over 10,000 has to be declared. | 任何超过10000美元的东西都要登记 |
[1:01:10] | You… didn’t… declare this. | 你… 没有… 登记这些 |
[1:01:15] | Why… why do you have all that money? | 为什么… 你为什么会有那些钱? |
[1:01:17] | I will handle this. | 我会处理的 |
[1:01:18] | Sir, you’re gonna have to come with me. | 先生 你得和我走一趟了 |
[1:01:20] | – I don’t have time for this – Let’s go have a talk… | – 我没有时间 – 我们得谈谈… |
[1:01:22] | This way. | 请走这里 |
[1:01:25] | Anne, taer to the waiting area. | Anee 把她带到等待区 |
[1:01:28] | Ms. Paik? | Paik小姐? |
[1:01:30] | Do you understand any english? | 你懂一点英语吗? |
[1:01:32] | Because if you do, | 如果你懂的话 |
[1:01:34] | if this is just a misunderstanding, | 如果这仅仅是一个误会 |
[1:01:36] | you should speak up now. | 你现在就得把它说清楚 |
[1:01:40] | Do you understand me? | 你能听懂吗? |
[1:01:46] | No… English. | 听不懂… 英语 |
[1:02:18] | The water isn’t clear. | 水不够清澈 |
[1:02:20] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[1:03:00] | What is he doing? | 他在干嘛? |
[1:03:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:03:13] | Who did this to him? | 谁把他弄成这样的? |
[1:03:16] | It’s my fault. I… I didn’t shoot him, but it’s my fault. | 是我的错 我… 没向他开枪 可这是我的错 |
[1:03:26] | If we do this, there are risks. | 如果我们这样做的话 风险很大 |
[1:03:34] | You understand? | 你明白吗? |
[1:03:36] | Do what you have to do. | 做你们该做的事吧 |
[1:03:44] | Take off the coveralls, put him in. | 把他的衣服脱掉 把他拉进水里 |
[1:04:25] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么? |
[1:04:30] | – Can unconscious people hold their breath? – No. | – 昏迷的人能屏住呼吸吗? – 不能 |
[1:04:43] | He’s awake. Let him up. | 他醒了 让他上来吧 |
[1:04:50] | What are they waiting for? | 他们还等什么呢? |
[1:04:54] | That’s enough! | 够了! |
[1:04:58] | I said let him up! | 我说让他上来! |
[1:05:06] | You’re not saving him! You’re drowning him! | 你是在帮倒忙! 快淹死他了! |
[1:06:20] | Your friend is dead. | 你朋友死了 |
[1:07:01] | Jack. | Jack啊 |
[1:07:04] | Jack, stop what you’re doing. | Jack 停手吧 |
[1:07:16] | Jack, he’s dead. | Jack 他已经死了 |
[1:07:19] | He’s not coming back. Stop it! | 人死不能复生 停手吧! |
[1:07:40] | Passengers arriving | 乘坐从阿根廷出发的 |
[1:07:41] | on Flight 2230 from Argentina, | 2230航班抵达的乘客 |
[1:07:44] | claim your baggage on carousel 3. | 请于3号传送带提取行李 |
[1:07:57] | Attention all passengers | 乘坐始发站为巴西圣保罗的 |
[1:07:59] | arriving on Flight 3226 from Sao Paulo, Brazil, | 3226航班抵达的乘客 请注意 |
[1:08:03] | please proceed to baggage claim 5. | 请去5号传送带领取行李 |
[1:08:30] | Announcing the arrival of Flight 150 from Quito… | 由基多(厄瓜多尔首都)出发的150号航班已抵达… |
[1:08:32] | All passengers will disembark from door 85. | 请乘客们于85号门登陆 |
[1:08:48] | Welcome to Los Angeles International Airport. | 欢迎抵达洛杉矶国际机场 |
[1:08:50] | This is a nonsmoking facility. Thank you. | 请勿吸烟 谢谢合作 |
[1:08:54] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. I don’t think so, lady. The line. | 等等 等等 你不是吧 女士 请排队 |
[1:09:01] | There’s a line! | 那么多人等着呢! |
[1:09:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:09:05] | Where are we on the Outback grosses? | 我们Outback收入如何? |
[1:09:07] | Did Laura get a response on the title registration thing? | Laura在产权登记方面有消息了吗? |
[1:09:10] | Well, it should’ve cleared. | 早该明确下来的 |
[1:09:13] | Outback’s just a name. | Outback只是个名字 |
[1:09:15] | What are they saying, they own the entire Outback? | 他们说自己拥有整个Outback? |
[1:09:18] | That’s just stupid. | 真是扯淡 |
[1:09:19] | Have’em cover it, okay? | 把他们搞定 好吗? |
[1:09:21] | She’s gonna be coming out of customs, | 她就要出海关了 |
[1:09:22] | so I want you guys to take the other door. | 所以我希望你们走另一个门 |
[1:09:24] | Oh, I didn’t get the, uh, Tustin inventory report yet. | 我还没拿到图斯丁库存报告 |
[1:09:32] | Get on it. | 快行动吧 |
[1:09:39] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:09:41] | Hey! Watch it! | 嘿! 看点路! |
[1:09:44] | Go! Go now! | 开车! 快开车! |
[1:09:45] | Lady, I already have a customer. | 女士 已经有人搭我车了 |
[1:09:47] | I said go. | 我说快开车 |
[1:09:49] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你在干吗? |
[1:09:52] | Go now! | 现在开车! |
[1:09:57] | Hey! Hey! Stop the cab! | 嘿! 嘿! 停车! |
[1:10:20] | Thought you might like a little something to eat or drink. | 我想你们可能需要补充点能量 |
[1:10:23] | Zack, Emma, then take the rest to the people over there. | Zack Emma 把剩下的人带过来 |
[1:10:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:31] | Just drop ’em in here. | 把他们带来 |
[1:10:39] | Hey. What happened? | 嘿 发生什么了? |
[1:10:43] | They jumped us in the jungle. | 他们在丛林里抓住我们了 |
[1:10:45] | He took four of them out | 他在他们用岩石砸他前 |
[1:10:47] | before one of them hit him with a damn rock. | 解救了他们其中四人 |
[1:10:55] | You. Come with me. | 你 跟我来 |
[1:10:59] | Come with you where? | 跟你去哪儿? |
[1:11:13] | He wants to know what Jacob told you. | 他想知道Jacob告诉你什么了 |
[1:11:17] | He told me to come here, | 他叫我来这里 |
[1:11:19] | said you guys would save Sayid. | 说你们能救Sayid |
[1:11:25] | He was beyond saving. | 他已经救不活了 |
[1:11:28] | Wait a sec. | 等一下 |
[1:11:29] | You’re not translating anything I say to him, | 你没有翻译我对他说的话 |
[1:11:32] | which means you totally understand me, dude. | 也就是说 你完全听懂了 老兄 |
[1:11:34] | I don’t like the way English tastes on my tongue. | 我不喜欢说英语 |
[1:11:40] | – When’s Jacob getting here? – What do you mean? | – Jacob什么时候来这里? – 你什么意思? |
[1:11:44] | Is he coming to the temple? | 他要回到寺庙吗? |
[1:11:46] | I really don’t think that’s gonna happen, man. | 我不这样认为 伙计 |
[1:11:50] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[1:11:51] | You know… because he’s dead. | 你知道… 因为他死了 |
[1:11:58] | What? | 什么? |
[1:11:59] | You guys didn’t know? | 你们不知道? |
[1:12:08] | Everyone to your posts! | 各就各位! |
[1:12:11] | On the walls! Prepare the ash! | 上城墙! 准备好灰! |
[1:12:25] | Ten men to the north side! | 北面去十个人! |
[1:12:30] | Send the warning! | 发警报! |
[1:12:35] | Light it! | 点上! |
[1:12:51] | Guess we’re not getting out of here, huh? | 我们不是要待在这里吧? |
[1:12:53] | This isn’t to keep you in. It’s to keep him out. | 这不是要困住你们 是防止他进来 |
[1:12:56] | “Him” who? | “他”是谁? |
[1:13:12] | What are you? | 你是什么东西? |
[1:13:15] | I’m not a “what,” Ben. I’m a “who.” | 我不是东西 Ben 我是人 |
[1:13:18] | You’re the monster. | 你就是那个怪物 |
[1:13:20] | Let’s not resort to name-calling. | 别纠缠于名字了 |
[1:13:31] | You used me. | 你利用我 |
[1:13:34] | You couldn’t kill him yourself, | 你自己杀不了他 |
[1:13:37] | so you made me do it. | 所以骗我来做 |
[1:13:40] | I didn’t make you do anything. | 我没有骗你做任何事 |
[1:13:46] | You should know… | 你应该知道… |
[1:13:49] | he was very confused when you killed him. | 当你杀他的时候 他很困惑 |
[1:13:52] | I seriously doubt that Jacob was ever confused. | 我难以相信Jacob会感到困惑 |
[1:13:54] | I’m not talking about Jacob. | 我不是说Jacob |
[1:13:59] | I’m talking about John Locke. | 我是说John Locke |
[1:14:04] | Do you wanna know what he was thinking while you… | 你想知道他那时在想什么吗 当你… |
[1:14:07] | choked the life out of him, Benjamin? | 残忍地勒死他的时候 Benjamin? |
[1:14:10] | What the last thought that ran through his head was? | 他临死前头脑中想的是什么? |
[1:14:14] | “I don’t understand.” | “我不明白” |
[1:14:20] | Isn’t that just the saddest thing you ever heard? | 这是否是你听过的最可怜的事情? |
[1:14:26] | But it’s fitting in a way. | 不过 从某方面看 这也讲得过去 |
[1:14:28] | Because when John first came to the island, | 因为John第一次踏上这小岛的时候 |
[1:14:31] | he was a very sad man. | 他是一个内心极度悲伤的人 |
[1:14:33] | A victim | 一位受害者 |
[1:14:35] | shouting at the world for being told what he couldn’t do… | 在得知自己力有不及时 伤心欲绝… |
[1:14:38] | even though they were right. | 即使这是事实 |
[1:14:42] | He was weak | 他软弱 |
[1:14:43] | and pathetic and irreparably broken. | 可悲 内心支零破碎 |
[1:14:49] | But despite all that, | 但是尽管如此 |
[1:14:52] | there was something admirable about him. | 他仍有闪光之处 |
[1:14:55] | He was the only one of them who didn’t want to leave. | 他是众人中 唯一一个不愿离开小岛的人 |
[1:14:59] | The only one who realized | 唯一一个意识到 |
[1:15:01] | how pitiful the life he’d left behind | 他已抛弃的岛外生活是 |
[1:15:05] | actually was. | 多么地可悲 |
[1:15:12] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:15:16] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[1:15:18] | Well, that’s the great irony here, Ben, | 这个 极具讽刺意味 Ben |
[1:15:21] | because… | 因为… |
[1:15:22] | I want the one thing that John Locke didn’t. | 我想要的 是John Locke唯一不想要的 |
[1:15:28] | I want to go home. | 我要回家 |
[1:15:44] | Goodbye, dude. | 再见 兄弟 |
[1:15:46] | If you ever wanna talk, | 你要是想说会儿话 |
[1:15:50] | I’m around. | 我就在旁边 |
[1:16:01] | What? | 什么? |
[1:16:05] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:16:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:16:26] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[1:16:29] | We’re in a temple. | 在寺庙里 |
[1:16:31] | We got caught by The Others again. | 我们再次被The Others抓了 |
[1:16:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:16:35] | Only this time, they’re protecting us. | 只有这次 他们是在保护我们 |
[1:16:39] | I think. | 我这样认为 |
[1:16:42] | Of course they are. | 当然了 |
[1:16:43] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[1:16:52] | I’m so sorry. | 十分抱歉 |
[1:17:09] | You know what you said back at the hatch? | 你知道你在舱门那里说了什么吗? |
[1:17:12] | He’s just trying to help us. | 他只是想帮助我们 |
[1:17:16] | I am not gonna kill Jack. | 我不会杀死Jack |
[1:17:21] | He deserves to suffer on this rock | 他理应坐在这块岩石上自我谴责 |
[1:17:23] | just like the rest of us. | 和我们其余的人一样 |
[1:17:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:17:32] | I know, and… you think I knew this was gonna happen? | 我知道 而且… 你以为我能预知这事的发生吗? |
[1:17:37] | I scheduled it so soon because want to get it over with. | 我这么快计划好 就是因为想要结束它 |
[1:17:40] | Attention all passengers… | 所有乘客请注意… |
[1:17:43] | I don’t know, Mom. | 我不知道 妈妈 |
[1:17:44] | He’s not here, so I can’t tell you what to tell them, | 他没在这里 所以我不知道让你跟他们如何解释 |
[1:17:46] | other than we can’t have the service without him. | 只能告诉你 我们没有他办不了事情 |
[1:17:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:17:52] | I will call you if I hear anything. | 如果有新消息 我会打电话给你的 |
[1:17:57] | What did you lose? | 你掉了什么? |
[1:18:00] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[1:18:02] | Oh, they lost one of my bags. What about you? | 哦 他们弄丢了我一个包 你呢? |
[1:18:07] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 要是我告诉你 你肯定不会信 |
[1:18:09] | Try me. | 试试呗 |
[1:18:12] | They lost my father. | 他们弄丢了我爸爸 |
[1:18:16] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[1:18:18] | He died in Australia a couple days ago, | 他几天前在澳大利亚过世 |
[1:18:19] | and, um, I flew down to get him. | 然后 呃 我坐飞机来接他的遗体 |
[1:18:27] | My condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[1:18:30] | Yo. | 哎 |
[1:18:30] | The coffin was supposed to go on the plane in Sydney, | 棺材本应在悉尼上机 |
[1:18:33] | but it didn’t. | 然而却没有 |
[1:18:34] | Apparently, he’s somewhere in transit, | 显然 他被落在了运输途中 |
[1:18:36] | which is their way of saying | 他们敷衍说 |
[1:18:37] | they have no idea where the hell he is. | 他们不知道他究竟在哪里 |
[1:18:40] | Well, how could they know? | 呃 他们怎么会知道呢? |
[1:18:43] | They’re the ones that checked him in. | 是他们核准棺材登机的 |
[1:18:45] | I mean, they’ve gotta have some kind of tracking system. | 我是说 他们肯定有什么追踪系统 |
[1:18:47] | No, I’m not talking about the coffin. | 不 我不是在说棺材 |
[1:18:49] | I mean, how could they know where he is? | 我是说 他们怎么知道他在哪里? |
[1:18:54] | They didn’t lose your father. They just lost his body. | 他们没弄丢你爸爸 他们只是弄丢了他的遗体 |
[1:19:10] | Either way, your story beats the hell out of mine. | 不管怎样 你比我惨 |
[1:19:13] | All that was in my suitcase was a bunch of knives. | 我包里不过是一捆刀 |
[1:19:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:16] | You some kind of salesman? | 你是推销员? |
[1:19:18] | Yeah, somethin’ like that. | 嗯 差不多 |
[1:19:23] | Well, it’s nice talking to you. I… I hope you find that coffin. | 呃 很高兴和你聊天 我… 我希望你能找到那具棺材 |
[1:19:28] | I hope you find your knives. | 我希望你能找到你的刀 |
[1:19:29] | Yeah, thanks. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[1:19:31] | Mind if I ask what happened to you? | 介意我问下 你发生了什么事么? |
[1:19:35] | I’m sorry. I’m only asking because I’m a spinal surgeon. | 抱歉 之所以有这一问 是因为我是个脊椎外科医生 |
[1:19:38] | I… I didn’t mean to… | 我… 我不是想… |
[1:19:39] | Oh, no, don’t worry about it. Uh… | 哦 不 别介意 呃… |
[1:19:42] | Uh, surgery isn’t gonna do anythg to help me. | 呃 手术对我没用 |
[1:19:44] | Uh, my condition is irreversible. | 呃 我这情况回天乏术 |
[1:19:47] | Nothing’s irreversible. | 万事皆有转机 |
[1:19:56] | Um… | 呃… |
[1:19:59] | If you ever want a consult… just, uh, give me a call. | 如果你还想咨询一下的话… 就 呃 给我打个电话 |
[1:20:06] | It’s on the house. | 这是我家里的电话 |
[1:20:08] | Well, thanks. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[1:20:11] | Jack Shephard. | 你叫Jack Shephard |
[1:20:13] | I’m John. John Locke. | 我叫John John Locke |
[1:20:16] | – It’s nice to meet you, John. – Nice to meet you, too. | – 很高兴认识你 John – 彼此 彼此 |
[1:20:23] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[1:20:35] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么? |
[1:20:59] | Don’t shoot him! Don’t shoot him! | 别开枪! 别杀他! |
[1:21:03] | I’m seein’ it, | 明明该眼见为实 |
[1:21:06] | but I’m still not believin’ it. | 但我却不敢置信 |
[1:21:12] | Hello, Richard. | 你好 Richard |
[1:21:15] | It’s good to see you out of those chains. | 很高兴看见你摆脱了那些锁链 |
[1:21:23] | You? | 是你? |
[1:21:25] | Me. | 是我 |
[1:21:38] | I am very disappointed… in all of you. | 我对你们每一个人… 都很失望 |
[1:22:27] | You’re Shephard? | 你是Shephard? |
[1:22:29] | – Yeah. – We need to speak to you privately. | – 嗯 – 我们需要和你单独谈谈 |
[1:22:35] | If you’ve got something to say to me, then say it. | 如果你有话要跟我说 直说就是 |
[1:22:38] | Otherwise, just leave me alone. | 否则 就别烦我 |
[1:22:40] | I don’t think you’re understanding me here. | 我想你还没搞明白状况 |
[1:22:42] | I’m asking politely. | 我是礼貌相邀 |
[1:22:44] | You either get up and come with us on your own, | 要么你起来 然后乖乖跟我们走 |
[1:22:47] | or I’ll have you dragged out. | 要么我就把你拖出去 |
[1:22:49] | Because we are going to have this conversation, | 因为我们得好好谈谈 |
[1:22:51] | – and it’s not going to be here. – Is that right? | – 但不在这里谈 – 这样行了吧? |
[1:23:03] | Jack! | Jack啊! |
[1:23:06] | Oh, my God. | 哦 老天啊 |