时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Jack is on his way to blow up a hydrogen bomb. | Jack要去引爆一颗氢弹 |
[00:07] | We have to stop him. | 我们得阻止他 |
[00:12] | Jack, we need to be there at the moment of the incident. | Jack 我们一定要在事情发生的那一刻赶到 |
[00:17] | Why the hell are we stopping? | 怎么停下了 |
[00:18] | That’s why. | 看 |
[00:28] | What’s going on, kate? | Kate 怎么了 |
[00:30] | Doc, we gotta talk. | 医生 我们需要谈谈 |
[00:36] | You wanna talk? Then get in the van. We don’t | 想谈话 那么就上车 我们没时间 |
[00:37] | -Have time -I ain’t get in the van. | -我不会上车的 |
[00:40] | I need five minutes, that’s all. | 我只需要五分钟就够了 |
[00:41] | I’ll say what I gotta say, | 我只说我想说的 |
[00:42] | And then you can do whatever the hell you want to. | 然后随便你怎么样都行 |
[00:46] | But you’re gonna listen. You owe me that much, Jack. | 但你要听我说 因为你欠我的 Jack |
[00:53] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[01:27] | Dr. Shephard? You all right? | Shephard医生 你还好吗 |
[01:30] | The dural sac…i cut it. | 硬膜囊 我切到了 |
[01:33] | -Give me some suction. -Calm down. It’s all right. | -帮我吸管 -镇定 没事 |
[01:36] | -The fluid’s leaking everywhere. I can’t -Look at me. | -流得到处都是 我不能 -看着我 |
[01:38] | -Give me some suction. -Yes, doctor. | -帮我吸管 -是 医生 |
[01:40] | Jack… look at me. | Jack 看着我 |
[01:45] | -Count to five. -What are you talking about? | -数到五 -你在说什么 |
[01:48] | I’m talking about you stitching up the sac | 我是说你要缝上这个切口 |
[01:50] | So this girl isn’t paralyzed for the rest of her life. | 别让这个女孩残废下半辈子 |
[01:53] | And the only way you’re gonna do that is not to be afraid. | 而唯一的方法就是不要害怕 |
[01:58] | So close your eyes, count to five, | 所以闭上眼睛 数到五 |
[02:01] | And then fix her, Jack. | 然后把她治好 Jack |
[02:07] | Or i’ll have to fix her for you. | 否则就要换我上阵了 |
[02:18] | One… | 一 |
[02:20] | Two… | 二 |
[02:22] | Three… | 三 |
[02:23] | Four… | 四 |
[02:27] | Five. | 五 |
[02:31] | Sutures. | 缝线 |
[02:53] | Hey, kiddo. Girl’s in recovery. | Hey 孩子 那个女孩正在康复中 |
[02:57] | She’s responsive to stimulus below the waist, | 她下半身对刺激有反应 |
[02:59] | So… no paralysis. | 所以 不会瘫痪 |
[03:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:06] | Something wrong, Jack? | 有什么事吗 Jack |
[03:08] | You embarrassed me. | 你真让我丢脸 |
[03:11] | Did i? | 是吗 |
[03:14] | It’s bad enough | 让医院所有人 |
[03:15] | That everybody in this hospital thinks | 都认为我之所以得到这个实习机会 |
[03:17] | The only reason I got this residency | 是因为你是我的父亲 |
[03:19] | Is because you’re my father. But then you… | 这已经够糟了 但是你却还- |
[03:22] | You put me in a time-out during my first major procedure, | 你居然在我第一次大型手术中间叫暂停 |
[03:26] | In front of my entire team. | 而且还当着所有医护人员的面 |
[03:29] | Dad, I know you don’t believe in me, | 爸 我知道你不相信我 |
[03:32] | But I need them to. | 但我需要他们相信 |
[03:35] | Are you sure I’m the one | 你确定我就是那个 |
[03:37] | Who doesn’t believe in you, Jack? | 不信任你的人吗 Jack |
[03:48] | One of these yours? | 有一个是你的吗 |
[03:54] | Machine got stuck. | 机器卡住了 |
[03:56] | I guess it just needed a little push. | 我看只是缺乏去摇一下它 |
[04:14] | Take a load off, doc. | 坐下歇歇吧 医生 |
[04:16] | No, thanks. | 不必了 谢谢 |
[04:19] | Sit down, Jack. | 坐下 Jack |
[04:30] | My folks died when I was 8 years old. | 我父母在我八岁时就去世了 |
[04:32] | I ever tell you that? | 我跟你说过吗 |
[04:35] | No. | 没 |
[04:37] | Con man took my dad for everything he had. | 我父亲的东西都被骗子骗走了 |
[04:39] | He didn’t handle it too well, so… | 他无法控制自己 所以 |
[04:43] | He shot my mom, then he blew his own head off. | 他开枪打死了我母亲 然后自杀 |
[04:48] | I was hiding under the bed when it happened. | 事情发生的时候我就躲在床下 |
[04:50] | I heard the whole thing. | 我听到了一切 |
[04:54] | -I’m sorry. -Yeah. | -真抱歉 -是啊 |
[04:59] | That was a year ago. | 那是一年前的事了 |
[05:02] | What? | 什么 |
[05:03] | Right now it’s July 1977, | 现在是1977年七月 |
[05:07] | Which means that happened last year. | 这说明那是去年的事 |
[05:10] | So I could’ve hopped on the sub, | 我本可以跳上潜水艇 |
[05:13] | Gone back to the states, | 回到美国 |
[05:15] | Walked right in my house | 走进我的家 |
[05:17] | And stopped my daddy from killing anybody. | 然后阻止我父亲杀人 |
[05:21] | Why didn’t you? | 你为什么没这么做 |
[05:23] | Because, Jack… | 因为 Jack |
[05:27] | What’s done is done. | 已经发生的事情不可能挽回 |
[05:33] | It doesn’t have to be that way. | 不一定要那样 |
[05:37] | What did you screw up so bad the first time around | 你到底在想什么竟然发疯到愿意 |
[05:40] | You’re willing to blow up a damn nuke | 去引爆一个核武器 |
[05:42] | -Just for a second chance? -That’s not what this is about. | -来找第2次机会 -不是这样的 |
[05:44] | Then what is it about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[05:50] | Three years ago, | 三年前 |
[05:52] | Locke told me that all this was happening for a reason, | Locke告诉我所有这一切事出有因 |
[05:55] | That us being here was our destiny. | 我们命中注定要来到这里 |
[05:58] | I don’t speak “destiny.” | 我不信命 |
[06:01] | What I do understand is a man does what he does | 当一个人尽自己所能做某件事的时候 |
[06:04] | ’cause he wants something for himself. | 他一定是为了什么目标 |
[06:12] | What do you want, Jack? | 你的目标是什么 Jack |
[06:22] | I had her. | 她曾经和我在一起 |
[06:26] | I had her, and I lost her. | 我们在一起 然后我失去了她 |
[06:31] | Kate Kate. | |
[06:34] | Well, damn, doc, | 那么好吧 医生 |
[06:35] | She’s standing right on the other side of those trees. | 她就在这些树的背后 |
[06:37] | You want her back, just go and ask her. | 你想追回她 就去问她啊 |
[06:40] | Nah, it’s too late for that. | 不 已经太晚了 |
[06:49] | Your five minutes is up. | 你的五分钟到了 |
[06:52] | Jack Jack… | |
[06:54] | If what you’re doin’ even works, | 就算你的方法可行 |
[06:55] | You and kate will be strangers, | 你和Kate还是会分道扬镳 |
[06:58] | And she’ll be in damn handcuffs. | 而且她会被戴上手铐 |
[06:59] | If it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be. | 如果这是命中注定 我们也只能认命 |
[07:06] | Well, I guess there’s nothing I can say | 那么 我看我说什么 |
[07:08] | -That’s gonna change your mind. -No, I guess there’s not. | -都改变不了你的主意了 -没错 |
[07:13] | Who the hell do you think you are?! | 你觉得你算什么 |
[07:28] | You think you can come here | 你以为可以来这里 |
[07:29] | And do whatever the hell you want? | 然后为所欲为吗 |
[07:32] | I had a life here! | 这是我的家 |
[07:40] | Sawyer Sawyer… | |
[07:55] | Will you stop? | 你会住手吗 |
[07:58] | -Will you stop?! -No. | -你会不会住手 -不会 |
[08:05] | James James! | |
[08:08] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[08:10] | He wouldn’t listen. i had to. he won’t stop! | 他不听 我必须这么做 他不肯住手 |
[08:13] | That’s because he’s right. | 那是因为他做得对 |
[08:16] | What?! | 什么 |
[08:18] | He’s right, James. | 他说的对 James |
[08:19] | We have to do this. | 我们是迫不得已 |
[08:21] | What are you talking about?! | 你在说什么 |
[08:23] | You’re the one that told me to come back here and stop him! | 是你叫我回来阻止他的 |
[08:27] | What happened?! | 怎么回事 |
[08:30] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[08:59] | Girls… your dad and I have something | 女孩们 爸爸和我有些事情 |
[09:02] | We need to talk to you both about. | 要告诉你们两个 |
[09:04] | Are we moving again? | 我们又要搬家了吗 |
[09:06] | No, stupid. They’re getting a divorce. | 不是 笨蛋 是他们要离婚了 |
[09:08] | – Rachel… – well, aren’t you? | -Rachel -不是吗 |
[09:13] | – Yes. – But… | -是的 -但是 |
[09:14] | We need you both to understand | 你们要知道 |
[09:16] | That your father and I… | 爸爸和我 |
[09:19] | We still love each other. | 我们仍旧相爱 |
[09:21] | Just because two people love each other, | 只是因为两人相爱 |
[09:23] | Doesn’t always mean they’re supposed to be together. | 并不意味着他们就要在一起 |
[09:26] | But what if you are supposed to be together? | 可你们不是应该在一起的吗 |
[09:29] | We’re not, honey. | 我们不是的 亲爱的 |
[09:31] | – But how can you know for sure? – We just know. | -你们凭什么那么肯定 -我们就是知道 |
[09:34] | And when you’re a grown-up, | 以后你长大了 |
[09:38] | You’ll understand. | 也会知道的 |
[09:41] | I don’t wanna understand! | 我才不想知道呢 |
[09:43] | Juliet, wait! | Juliet 等等 |
[09:45] | I don’t wanna understand! | 我永远都不想知道 |
[09:47] | Stop! We gotta talk about this! | 停下 我们得好好谈谈 |
[09:49] | There’s nothing to talk about, James. | 没什么好谈的了 James |
[09:50] | We have to let Jack do what he came here to do. | 我们要让Jack完成他来这的使命 |
[09:52] | Well, maybe you should told me you had a change of heart | 或许你应该在我把他赶出丛林前 |
[09:55] | Before I brought him out in the jungle to kick his ass. | 告诉我你变心了 |
[09:57] | Would that soft you? | 那样做你就舒服了吗 |
[09:58] | – No. – well, then I’m glad you finally | -没有 -那好 我很高兴 |
[09:59] | Got it out of your systerm. | 你终于能换个方式思考了 |
[10:00] | – Hey! hey! – You, don’t. | -嘿 嘿 -别这样 |
[10:05] | I need you to tell me where all this is coming from. | 你得告诉我整个的来龙去脉 |
[10:08] | I mean, one minute, you’re leading the great sub escape, | 我是说 1分钟前 你还在带领大家逃亡 |
[10:11] | And now you’re on board with blowing up the damn island? | 而现在你却在指挥炸毁这该死的岛 |
[10:15] | I got a right to know why you changed your mind. | 我有权知道你改变主意的原因 |
[10:22] | I changed my mind when I saw you look at her. | 我改主意是因为我看见你在看她 |
[10:26] | Don’t. don’t. | 别 别这样 |
[10:29] | I don’t care who I looked at. | 我可不管我在看谁 |
[10:32] | I’m with you. | 我爱的是你 |
[10:36] | And you would stay with me forever if I let you, | 如果我愿意 你会和我永远在一起 |
[10:38] | And that is why I will always love you. | 这也是我爱你的原因 |
[10:42] | You don’t… what we had, it was just for a little while. | 你不爱我的 我们拥有的只是一段短暂的时光 |
[10:44] | And just because we love each other, | 只是因为我们相爱 |
[10:45] | It doesn’t mean that we’re meant to be together. | 并不意味着我们就要在一起 |
[10:47] | I mean, maybe we were never supposed to be together. | 我是说 或许我们永远不要奢望能在一起 |
[10:50] | So if Jack can make it that… | 所以如果Jack可以 |
[10:51] | that none of you ever come here Then he should. | 阻止你们从一开始来这里 他就必须做 |
[10:58] | Why you doing this, Juliet? | Juliet 你为什么要这样做 |
[11:06] | I… | 我… |
[11:11] | If I never meet you, then I never have to lose you. | 若我从没遇见过你 那么我就永远不会失去你了 |
[11:30] | Radzinsky Radzinsky! | |
[11:32] | What is it now?! | 现在怎么样了 |
[11:33] | The gauss readings has jumped off the charts. | 高斯指针已经跳出图表范围了 |
[11:37] | Let me see. | 我来看看 |
[11:40] | This is it! We’re on top of the pocket! | 就是它了 我们脚下就有能量袋 |
[11:42] | If we keep drilling and hit that pocket, | 如果我们继续钻 直到抵达能量袋 |
[11:44] | All hell is gonna break loose! | 地狱将会降临 |
[11:46] | radzinsky, are y | radzinsky 你 |
[11:49] | – Stuart, come in! – What do you want, Phil? | -Stuart 快下来 -你想怎么样 Phil |
[11:51] | That hostile that shot the kid? He came back. | 那个朝孩子开枪的敌人 他回来了 |
[11:54] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么啊 |
[11:56] | Here at the barracks. He…he attacked us | 就在兵营里 他 他袭击我们 |
[11:58] | And then got rescued by some of the other recruits. | 然后被他的同伙救走了 |
[12:00] | They stole a van and took off. | 他们偷了一辆货车逃跑了 |
[12:01] | Took off where? | 去了哪里 |
[12:03] | I don’t know, | 不知道 |
[12:04] | But Roger said that one of them had a bomb. | Roger说他们其中一人携带有炸弹 |
[12:07] | That hostile knows about the swan! | 那人知道天鹅站 |
[12:10] | Get some men and some guns, | 召集人手 带上枪 |
[12:11] | And get your asses out here right now! | 赶快到这边来 |
[12:14] | If they’re coming here, we’re gonna be ready for ’em. | 如果他们朝这边来 我们可要好好准备了 |
[12:19] | Come on! | 快点 |
[12:21] | Jack? What happened? | Jack 怎么回事 |
[12:28] | Yeah, my talk with Sawyer didn’t go so good. | 我和Sawyer不欢而散 |
[12:31] | Does it hurt? | 很疼吗 |
[12:32] | – Ah, it’s okay. – Okay. | -还好吧 -那就好 |
[12:42] | Do you remember when I sewed you up? when we first got here? | 还记得我们相遇吗 我们第一次到这里时 |
[12:46] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[12:48] | Seems like a million years ago. | 像是很久远的事情了 |
[12:51] | Or 30 years from now. | 或者是30年后的事情 |
[13:04] | Kate, why’d you make me promise to never ask about Aaron? | Kate 为什么要我承诺永不问起Aaron呢 |
[13:11] | Because I was… | 因为我 |
[13:14] | So angry with you for making me come back here. | 很生气你叫我又回到这里 |
[13:19] | Is he why you came back? | 是因为他你才回来的吗 |
[13:23] | I came back so he could be where he belongs… | 我回来了 他就能和他母亲一起 |
[13:26] | With his mother. | 回到他应该在的地方了 |
[13:28] | If this works, Claire will never come to the land, | 如果这样做有用 Claire就不会来到这个岛上 |
[13:31] | And they’ll always be together, | 他们就能永远在一起了 |
[13:33] | Just the way they’re meant to be. | 就像他们想的那样 |
[13:34] | She was gonna give him up for | 可是她当时想不要他 |
[13:35] | Well, you don’t know what she would do. | 你不会知道她要做什么的 |
[13:37] | And whatever it is, it would be her choice. | 不管做什么 都是她自己的选择 |
[13:41] | If you wanna save Claire, this is the only way to do it. | 如果你还想救Claire 这是唯一的方法 |
[13:45] | Nothing… nothing in my life has ever felt so right. | 我在我一生中从未这么肯定过 |
[13:50] | And… | 还有 |
[13:53] | I just need you to believe that. | 我希望你能相信我 |
[14:03] | Go! | 继续 |
[14:05] | Keep going! | 继续钻 |
[14:10] | Keep the drill going! | 继续钻下去 |
[14:12] | It’s about to happen. | 有事要发生了 |
[14:19] | Are you with me on this? | 你支持我吗 |
[14:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:29] | Then let’s go. | 那我们走 |
[14:42] | One wallet. | 一个皮夹 |
[14:45] | $227 cash. | 227美元现金 |
[14:49] | One ballpoint pen. | 一支圆珠笔 |
[14:53] | One fruit roll-up. | 一块水果糖 |
[14:55] | Sign here. | 在这签个字 |
[14:56] | You don’t understand. This is a big mistake. | 你不知道 这是个超级失误 |
[14:58] | I killed a bunch of people. | 我杀了一群人 |
[15:02] | You see this? | 看到这个了吗 |
[15:03] | This is a discharge form. You’ve been cleared. | 这是释放表格 你已经被证明无罪了 |
[15:06] | – So take your stuff and go. – Look, dude… | -拿上你的东西走吧 -我说 老兄 |
[15:10] | There are men with tranquilizer guns | 有人拿着麻醉枪 |
[15:13] | Hunting me down like an animal. | 像狩猎一样追捕我 |
[15:14] | They wanna bring me somewhere against my will. | 他们会不顾我的意愿把我带走 |
[15:17] | There’s a cab stand right out front. | 外面就有一辆出租车 |
[15:28] | Oh. Sorry. I didn’t see it was taken, dude. | 对不起 我不知道已经有人坐了 |
[15:30] | Actually, I’m only going a few blocks | 实际上 我过几条街就下了 |
[15:32] | If you wanna share. | 我们可以一起 |
[15:34] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[15:43] | You want some? Cherry. | 吃糖吗 樱桃味的 |
[15:45] | No thanks. | 不要 谢谢 |
[15:49] | So what were you in for? | 你怎么进去的 |
[15:51] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[15:52] | Jail. | 监狱 |
[15:53] | I was there ’cause i killed three people. | 我进去的罪名是杀了三个人 |
[15:56] | But i didn’t really. i guess they figured it out. | 可我并没有 我想他们搞清楚了 |
[16:00] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[16:01] | I wasn’t in jail. | 我没坐牢 |
[16:04] | Well, then what were you doing sitting outside a prison? | 那你在监狱外面干什么 |
[16:08] | In a cab? | 还坐在出租车里 |
[16:10] | I was waitin’ for you, Hugo. | Hugo 我是在等你 |
[16:16] | Then you must be dead. | 那你肯定已经死了 |
[16:18] | I’m definitely not dead. | 我确定我现在活着 |
[16:22] | Well, what do you want from me? | 你想要我做什么 |
[16:25] | I wanna know why you won’t go back to the island. | 我想知道为什么你不回岛上去 |
[16:35] | ’cause i’m cursed. | 因为我被诅咒了 |
[16:37] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[16:40] | That’s why the plane crashed, my friends died… | 所以飞机才会坠毁 我的朋友才会死 |
[16:44] | Libby Charlie Libby, Charlie. | |
[16:46] | Now they visit me, | 现在他们来找我了 |
[16:48] | And i can’t make it stop. | 而我没办法阻止 |
[16:51] | Well, what if you weren’t cursed? | 如果并不是被诅咒呢 |
[16:54] | What if you were blessed? | 要是你是被保佑的呢 |
[16:56] | How do you mean “blessed?” | 你说的保佑是指什么 |
[16:58] | Well, you get to talk to people you’ve lost… | 那你得和你失去的人们谈谈 |
[17:02] | Seems like a pretty wonderful thing to me. | 这事对于我而言很神奇 |
[17:05] | Oh, i’m sure it’s wonderful, | 我肯定那是很神奇的 |
[17:06] | Except for the part where i’m crazy. | 除了我发疯的那部分 |
[17:09] | I’ve got some news for you, Hugo, | Hugo 我有些消息要告诉你 |
[17:10] | And you’re just gonna have to take my word on this. | 你得相信我说的话 |
[17:13] | You are not crazy. | 你并没有发疯 |
[17:22] | Who are you, dude? | 老兄 你到底是谁 |
[17:24] | I’m just up here on the corner. | 我在路口下车 |
[17:28] | Ajira airways flight 316 out of l.a.x. | Ajira航空 316航班 洛杉矶国际机场 |
[17:31] | Leaves in 24 hours. | 24小时内起飞 |
[17:32] | All you have to do is get on that plane. | 你要做的就是坐上那趟飞机 |
[17:35] | It’s your choice, Hugo. | Hugo 由你选择 |
[17:38] | You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. | 你不必做那些你不愿意做的事 |
[17:45] | Wait! you forgot your guitar. | 等等 你的吉他 |
[17:48] | It’s not my guitar. | 这不是我的吉他 |
[17:54] | Don’t worry, dude. | 别担心 兄弟 |
[17:55] | Everything’ll be fine when Jack changes the future… | 一切都会好起来的 待Jack改变未来 |
[17:59] | Or the past. | 或者改变过去 |
[18:01] | One of those. | 哪个都行 |
[18:03] | I don’t think your bud’s gonna make it. | 我不认为你的朋友能办到 |
[18:06] | He’ll make it. | 他能行的 |
[18:09] | Dude, what happened to your face? | 你脸上怎么了 |
[18:12] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[18:15] | We were just up on a ridge | 我们刚爬上了山脊 |
[18:16] | Where we could look down into the swan site. | 从那里能俯瞰天鹅站 |
[18:19] | Something just happened down there. | 那里出事了 |
[18:21] | They hit something. it’s time for me to go. | 他们钻到了什么 我该去了 |
[18:25] | It’s all set to go. | 都准备好了 |
[18:27] | Remember, be careful. | 记住 要当心 |
[18:29] | It’s rigged to explode on impact. | 它被设定成受到撞击就引爆 |
[18:32] | According to Faraday’s plan, | 根据Faraday的计划 |
[18:34] | You must get the bomb as close as you can | 你必须让炸弹 |
[18:36] | To the source of electromagnetism. | 尽可能靠近磁源 |
[18:40] | Sayid, this is gonna work. | Sayid 计划会成功的 |
[18:43] | And it’ll save ya. | 你会得救的 |
[18:46] | Nothing can save me. | 没什么能救得了我 |
[19:39] | See ya in los angeles. | 我们洛杉矶再会 |
[20:06] | What is it? Why are we stopping? | 这是什么 我们怎么停下了 |
[20:10] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[20:33] | Well, it’s a wonderful foot, Richard,but what’s it have to do with Jacob? | 这只脚挺好看,Richard 但是和Jacob有什么关系 |
[20:38] | It’s where he lives. | 他住在这里 |
[21:11] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[21:21] | Oh, my God! Call 911! | 我的天 快报警 |
[21:38] | Don’t worry,everything’s gonna be all right. | 别担心 不会有事的 |
[21:45] | I’m sorry this happened to you. | 我对你的遭遇感到遗憾 |
[22:11] | Are you sure you need to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[22:15] | If you waited, Jacob would eventually come to you, John. | 如果你再等等 Jacob总会来找你的 |
[22:17] | I’m tired of waiting. where is he, Richard? | 我等烦了 Richard 他在哪儿呢 |
[22:29] | What happened to the rest of the statue? | 剩下的雕像怎么了 |
[22:34] | I don’t know. it was like that when i got here. | 我不知道 我到这儿时就这样了 |
[22:38] | Do you expect me to believe that? | 你要我相信这话吗 |
[22:42] | Not really. | 不尽然 |
[22:45] | All right, Ben, let’s go. | 好了 Ben 我们走了 |
[22:59] | W-what are you doing? | 你来干什么 |
[23:02] | John wants me to join him. | John要我跟他一起 |
[23:04] | – You can’t bring him in. – Why not? | -你不能带上他 -为什么不能 |
[23:06] | Because only our leader can request an audience with Jacob, | 因为只有我们的领导者才能和Jacob对话 |
[23:08] | And there can only be one leader on the island | 岛上一次只能有一位领导者 |
[23:10] | At a time, John. I’m | John 我 |
[23:11] | You just make these rules up as you go along, Richard. | Richard 你去慢慢制定你的那些规则吧 |
[23:15] | Ben is coming in with me, and if that’s a problem, | Ben得跟着我 要是出了什么问题 |
[23:18] | I’m sure Jacob and i can work it out. | 我相信Jacob和我能解决 |
[23:53] | Tell him i said hello. | 代我问好 |
[24:29] | Will you be able to do this, Ben? | 你能下得了手吧 Ben |
[24:33] | I know it won’t be easy, | 我知道这不容易 |
[24:35] | But things will change… once he’s gone. | 但情况会改变的 一旦他消失了 |
[24:44] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[25:16] | Can i ask you something, Lafleur? | 能问你件事吗 Lafleur |
[25:18] | There ain’t no more Lafleur, Enos. go ahead, shoot. | 这里已经没有Lafleur了 说吧 Enos |
[25:22] | Has it occurred to any of you that your buddy’s | 你们有没有想过 |
[25:24] | Actually gonna cause the thing | 你的朋友是要去引发那件 |
[25:26] | He says he’s trying to prevent | 他说他想要避免的事 |
[25:30] | Perhaps that little nuke is the incident? | 也许核武器就是那行动 |
[25:34] | So maybe the best thing to do… | 所以也许最好我们 |
[25:37] | Is nothing? | 什么都不要做 |
[25:42] | I’m glad you all thought this through. | 我很高兴你们都想清楚了 |
[25:49] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[25:51] | It’s Phil. | 是Phil |
[25:52] | That’s the road to the swan. | 那是去swan的路 |
[25:55] | If they see Jack, they’re gonna kill him. | 要是他们见到Jack 他们会杀了他的 |
[25:59] | What do you think, Blondie? | 金发女 你怎么想 |
[26:04] | Live together, die alone. | 一起生活 独自死去 |
[26:20] | – Good for you. you got here fast. – Any sign of ’em yet? | -你来得真快 -有没有发现他们的行迹 |
[26:23] | No, not yet. you got time to set up a perimeter. | 还没有 你还有时间在外围设防 |
[26:25] | you called these men to reset | 你安排这些人就位 |
[26:26] | You, rear ridgeline. you, top ridgeline. | 你 山后 你 山顶 |
[26:28] | we need to be getting your people away from here. | 你得带你的人离开这里 |
[26:30] | You, top of the scaffolding. go now! | 你 上脚手架 马上去 |
[27:08] | There! | 在那儿 |
[27:20] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[27:24] | Flank him! Get him now! | 包抄他 把他抓住 |
[27:32] | Who’s this?! | 是谁 |
[28:13] | – Drop it, Phil, or you’re a dead man! – Okay, okay. | -放下枪 Phil 不然你就死定了 -好 好 |
[28:15] | Tell ’em to put their guns down. | 让他们把枪放下 |
[28:16] | Drop the guns! | 把枪放下 |
[28:21] | All right, you can come out now, Doc! | 你可以出来了 医生 |
[28:31] | Hurry up and do your business. | 赶紧去做你的事 |
[28:37] | Turn that damn thing off! | 把那该死的东西关了 |
[28:45] | What’s the matter?! | 怎么回事 |
[28:47] | It won’t shut down! | 关不上了 |
[28:49] | Why not?! | 为什么关不上 |
[28:50] | Something’s pulling the drill down. | 有东西在往下拽钻头 |
[28:52] | We hit the pocket! | 我们钻到那能量袋了 |
[29:04] | Hurry up, Doc! what are you waiting for?! drop it! | 快点 医生 还等什么呢 扔下去 |
[30:02] | This don’t look like L.A.X | 这看起来不像L.A.X |
[30:35] | Dad! | 爸 |
[30:43] | Jack! Jack! | |
[30:46] | Dad! | 爸 |
[30:55] | Get away from here! get as far away from here as you can! | 离开这 能多远就多远 |
[31:00] | Get in! | 上车 |
[31:01] | What the hell’s going on?! get out of here! | 发生什么了 离开这 |
[31:07] | Come on! | 快 |
[31:10] | Go! go! go! | 快点 |
[31:32] | Help! | 救命 |
[31:34] | Help! | 救命 |
[31:40] | Come on! | 快 |
[31:41] | Sawyer! help! Juliet! | Sawyer 救命 Juliet |
[31:46] | Sawyer Sawyer! | |
[31:57] | Where do you think you’re going, blondie? | 你以为要去哪 金发美女 |
[32:02] | Kate! help me get those chains off! | Kate 帮我把这些链子弄掉 |
[32:09] | Hold on! you hold on! | 抓住 你坚持住 |
[32:11] | I can’t. i can’t get it off. | 我 我没办法 |
[32:13] | I got you. i can’t… | -抓住你了 -我 |
[32:20] | Juliet! no! | Juliet 不 |
[32:23] | I can’t reach her. you hold on! | 我够不到她 你坚持住 |
[32:31] | I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[32:34] | Sawyer Sawyer! | |
[32:41] | Don’t you leave me. | 别离开我 |
[32:43] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[32:44] | Don’t you leave me! | 别离开我 |
[32:47] | I love you. no, you don’t let go! | -我爱你 -别放手 |
[32:49] | I love you, James. don’t let go. | -我爱你 James -别放手 |
[32:51] | I love you so much. no! | -我如此爱你 -不 |
[32:53] | No, don’t let go! | 不 别放手 |
[32:55] | Juliet Juliet! | |
[32:57] | No! | 不 |
[33:23] | Water? | 喝水么 |
[33:24] | Do you have any alcohol? | 你有没有酒 |
[33:28] | No. sure wish i did. | 我也希望我有 |
[33:39] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[33:41] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[33:44] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[33:54] | Which one of you is Ricardus? | 你们谁是Ricardus |
[34:04] | It’s Richard, actually. | 是Richard |
[34:08] | What lies in the shadow of the statue? | 雕像阴影下是什么 |
[34:23] | Richard Richard… | |
[34:25] | I’m Ilana. | 我是Ilana |
[34:28] | I have something you need to see. | 我有点东西给你看一下 |
[34:31] | Open it up. | 打开 |
[34:32] | It…it’s okay. it’s okay. let them. | 没关系的 让他们开 |
[35:07] | Where did you find him? | 你在哪找到他的 |
[35:09] | In the cargo hold of the plane we came here on… | 在飞船的货舱里 我们来这的那艘 |
[35:14] | In a coffin. | 在棺材里 |
[35:20] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:23] | If this is locke… | 如果说这个是Locke |
[35:27] | Who set in there? | 那个是谁 |
[36:28] | You like it? | 你喜欢这个 |
[36:32] | I did it myself. | 我自己做的 |
[36:39] | It takes a very long time when you’re making the thread, | 纫针可费了好多时间 |
[36:42] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[36:43] | I suppose that’s the point, isn’t it? | 我看 这是个关键点吧 |
[36:47] | Hello,Jacob. | 你好 Jacob |
[36:53] | Well, you found your loophole. | 你找到了关键点了 |
[36:57] | Indeed i did. | 是的 |
[37:04] | And you have no idea | 你跟不本知道 |
[37:07] | What i’ve gone through To be here. | 我经历过了什么才能 到这 |
[37:15] | Have you met before? | 你们之前见过么 |
[37:17] | In a manner of speaking. | 礼貌的说 |
[37:25] | Do what i asked you to, Ben. | 你该做我叫你去做的事了 Ben |
[37:31] | Benjamin Benjamin… | |
[37:34] | Whatever he’s told you, | 不管他之前和你说了什么 |
[37:36] | I want you to understand one thing. | 我希望你了解一件事 |
[37:41] | You have a choice. | 你有选择 |
[37:47] | What “choice”? | 什么选择 |
[37:50] | You can do what he asked, | 你可以按他说的做 |
[37:53] | Or you can go, | 或者 离开 |
[37:55] | Leave us to discuss our… | 离开我们 让我们自己讨论我们的 |
[37:58] | Issues. | 问题 |
[38:04] | Oh… so now, after all this time, | 哦 这么说 过了这么久 |
[38:10] | You’ve decided to stop ignoring me. | 你们终于不无视我了 |
[38:16] | 35 years i lived on this island, | 整整35年 我都住在这个岛上 |
[38:19] | And all i ever heard was your name | 我只听过你的名字 |
[38:23] | Over and over. | 一遍一遍 |
[38:25] | Richard would bring me your instructions… | Richard给我带来你的命令 |
[38:27] | All those slips of paper, | 所有这些页纸 |
[38:29] | All those lists… | 所有这些事情 |
[38:33] | And i never questioned anything. | 我从来不怀疑 |
[38:37] | I did as i was told. | 全部听指示做 |
[38:42] | But when i dared to ask to see you myself, | 但是当我终于有勇气要求要见你的时候 |
[38:47] | I was told, “you have to wait. | 我却被告知 你得等 |
[38:51] | You have to be patient.” | 你得有耐心 |
[38:55] | But when he asked to see you? | 但是他要见你的时候呢 |
[38:59] | He gets marched straight up here as if was moses. | 他像摩西一样大步走来 |
[39:10] | So… why him? | 所以 为什么是他 |
[39:20] | What was it that was so wrong with me? | 我到底有什么问题 |
[39:28] | What about me?! | 为什么不是我 |
[39:34] | What about you? | 你要怎样 |
[39:57] | They’re coming. | 他们要来了 |
[40:01] | What? | 什么 |
[40:04] | I can’t hear you. | 听不清 |
[40:06] | They’re coming. | 他们要来了 |
[40:30] | Juliet Juliet! | |
[40:32] | Sawyer, get off of there! | Sawyer 离开那 |
[40:35] | We have to go right now. we need to go! | 我们必须现在就走 |
[40:40] | Get off. | 离开 |
[40:41] | It’s going down! this thing is | 它要塌了 这东西它 |
[40:43] | gonna go! | 快走 |
[40:44] | You have to go. this thing is | 你必须走 这东西 |
[40:46] | going to blow at any second | 随时都会塌的 |
[40:47] | Jack! help me get him off. | Jack 帮我把他弄走 |
[42:16] | Come on! You son of a bitch! | 快 混蛋 |