时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:31] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:32] | Mornin’. | 早上好 |
[01:34] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我坐会吗 |
[01:36] | Please. | 请自便 |
[01:41] | Want some fish? | 想要吃点鱼吗 |
[01:45] | Thank you. I just ate. | 谢谢 我刚吃过 |
[01:48] | I take it you’re here ’cause of the ship. | 我以为你是来这儿是为了那艘船 |
[01:51] | I am. | 是的 |
[01:56] | How did they find the island? | 他们怎么找到这岛的 |
[01:58] | You’ll have to ask ’em when they get here. | 等他们到了岛上你再问他们吧 |
[02:01] | I don’t have to ask. | 我不需要问 |
[02:05] | You brought them here. | 是你带他们来的 |
[02:10] | – Still trying to prove me wrong, aren’t you? – You are wrong. | -仍想证明我错了是吧 -你就是错了 |
[02:12] | Am I? | 我有吗 |
[02:16] | They come. They fight. | 他们来到这里 争斗 |
[02:19] | They destroy. they corrupt. | 破坏 腐败 |
[02:20] | It always ends the same. | 然后是一如既往的结局 |
[02:23] | It only ends once. | 只会有一次结局 |
[02:24] | Anything that happens before that is just progress. | 在那之前的所有事都只是个铺垫 |
[02:39] | Do you have any idea how badly I wanna kill you? | 你明不明白我多么渴望杀了你吗 |
[02:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:45] | One of these days, sooner or later… | 迟早的事 总有哪一天 |
[02:49] | I’m going to find a loophole, my friend. | 我会找到一个枪眼的 我的朋友 |
[02:51] | Well, when you do, I’ll be right here. | 当你找到时 我会在此静候 |
[02:58] | Always nice talking to you, Jacob. | 和你聊天总是很开心 Jacob |
[03:01] | Nice talking to you, too. | 和你聊天我也很开心 |
[03:55] | Are you gonna do it? | 你要那么做吗 |
[03:57] | Unh-unh. You do it. | 不 你来吧 |
[03:59] | Fine. I’ll do it. But you’re gonna be lookout, okay? Okay. | – 好吧 我来做 但你来把风可以吧 – 可以 |
[04:11] | The crops came in pretty good this year. | 今年的收成不错 |
[04:14] | Hey you hear? Frank bought the old… | 你听说了吗 Frank买了那个旧 |
[04:16] | Yeah, I hear he’s gonna farm the land | 是的 我听说他准备开垦那片地 |
[04:18] | – All the way out to Ames road. – Yeah, I hear that, too. | -一直到Ames大道 -我也听说了 |
[04:22] | Two cigarettes? | 两包烟吗 |
[04:30] | There’s nothing he would like less. | 他会喜欢这些的 |
[04:37] | What you kids got there? | 你们两个小鬼拿了什么 |
[04:39] | Open your bag. | 打开你的背包 |
[04:46] | Mm-hmm. Where’d you get this? | 你哪来的这个 |
[04:48] | – Got it over there. – I know you. | -那儿拿的 -我知道你 |
[04:51] | – You’re Diane Austen’s girl. what’s your name? – Katie. | -你是Diane Austen的女儿 叫什么 -Katie |
[04:55] | Well, Katie, I’m calling your mom, then the cops, | Katie 我要打电话给你母亲和警察 |
[04:57] | Because I don’t tolerate stealing here. You understand? | 因为我这里不容许偷窃 你明白吗 |
[05:02] | No need to do that. | 没必要那么做 |
[05:04] | I’ll pay for it. | 我来买单 |
[05:07] | I hope this is enough. | 我想这些足够了 |
[05:11] | Well, long as somebody pays for it, | 只要有人付钱 |
[05:13] | Guess there’s no harm done. | 那就没什么大不了的 |
[05:17] | But I don’t wanna see you in here ever again | 但我不希望再次见到你们没有父母带时 |
[05:19] | Without your parents. You understand me? | 在这里晃悠 懂吗 |
[05:25] | Thanks, mister. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[05:26] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[05:31] | You’re not gonna steal anymore, are you? | 不会再继续偷了 对吧 |
[05:39] | Be good, Katie. | 乖乖的 Katie |
[05:44] | Welcome aboard, everyone. | 欢迎大家上船 |
[05:46] | We will be doing some system checks offshore here | 我们要做一些海上的系统检查 |
[05:48] | Before heading out into the open ocean | 然后驶向开阔海域前 |
[05:50] | And submerging to our operational running depth. | 再下潜到可控的运行深度 |
[05:54] | You should be receiving your sedatives, | 你们会收到你们的镇静剂 |
[05:56] | And then we will escort you to your sleeping berths. | 然后你们会被带到你们的休息仓 |
[05:58] | Have a nice rest. See you on the other side. | 好好休息 我们到站后再见 |
[06:06] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[06:07] | “out of here”? | 离开这里 |
[06:09] | We’re underwater. | 我们在水底啊 |
[06:11] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里到底干嘛呢 |
[06:12] | How’d you get caught? | 你怎么被捉到的呢 |
[06:13] | – I came back to get you. – Came back go get me for what? | -我回来找你的 -找我干嘛 |
[06:16] | Where’s Jack | Jack在哪 |
[06:17] | Jack is on his way to blow up a hydrogen bomb. | Jack要去引爆一颗氢弹 |
[06:22] | Why the hell would he do that? | 他干嘛那么做 |
[06:23] | Does it matter? We have to stop him. | 那有什么影响吗 我们得阻止他 |
[06:32] | Sorry, I’m gonna pass. | 对不起 我帮不了你 |
[06:34] | Did you hear what I just said? | 你听到我说什么了吗 |
[06:36] | Yeah, I heard you. You just don’t get it, Kate. | 我听到你说的了 只是你不明白 Kate |
[06:39] | We we happy in dharmaville till y’all showed up. | 我们在达摩组织很开心 直到你们出现 |
[06:42] | But now that’s all over. | 不过这一切都结束了 |
[06:46] | So we’re gonna drink our O.J. | 所以我们会喝了这药 |
[06:48] | And take our chances in the real world. | 回到现实社会去碰碰运气 |
[06:51] | Jack wants to blow up the island? | Jack想把岛炸飞 |
[06:55] | Good for jack. | 对Jack说是好事 |
[07:00] | Is there anything in there about how we’re supposed to move | 我们要移动一颗10吨重的炸弹 |
[07:02] | A 10-ton bomb across the island? | 穿越这座岛 有什么看法吗 |
[07:04] | Actually, it’s 20 tons. | 实际上是20吨重 |
[07:07] | Fortunately, it seems that Faraday | 幸运的是 看起来Faraday没有打算 |
[07:09] | Never intended to freight the device in its entirety. | 整个移动这个庞然大物 |
[07:11] | What? | 什么 |
[07:13] | He left detailed instructions | 他写了详细介绍 |
[07:15] | On how to remove the Plutonium core… | 来解释如何除去钚核心 |
[07:19] | And how to detonate it. | 如何引爆它 |
[07:22] | Faraday told me that we needed to wipe out | Faraday告诉我说我们要消除 |
[07:24] | Some kind of pocket of energy. | 某种能量袋 |
[07:26] | Is only part of the bomb gonna be enough to do that? | 只有一部分的炸弹的话足够吗 |
[07:28] | The core itself is a thermonuclear weapon. It’ll be more than enough. | 核心部分是一个热核武器 足够了 |
[07:37] | Hey! hey! Wait. | 等等 |
[07:39] | We sealed that thing up 20 years ago, | 我们20年前把它封起来 |
[07:41] | And we put it underground Because it was emitting radiation. | 然后我们藏到地下 就因为它会释放核辐射 |
[07:44] | – Does this sound like a good idea to you, Eloise? – Richard | -这会是个好主意吗 Eloise -Richard |
[07:46] | – You’re pregnant. -Which is exactly why We have to help him see this through | -你怀孕了 -所以我们才要 帮他们做好这事 |
[07:52] | Once the core is removed, | 一旦核心移除后 |
[07:54] | Then what? | 然后怎么办 |
[07:55] | Then we have approximately two hours | 然后我们有大约2个小时 |
[07:57] | – To take it to the swan site. – Two hours? | -来把它带到天鹅站 -2个小时 |
[08:01] | When Faraday returned to the island, | 当Faraday回到岛上的时候 |
[08:03] | He was very explicit about his timetable. | 他很清楚这个时间表 |
[08:08] | Well then… we’d better get movin’. | 那么 我们最好快点 |
[08:21] | Who stopped the damn drill?! | 谁要你们停下来不钻的 |
[08:23] | I did. | 我说的 |
[08:26] | – Why? – Because when we passed 70 meters, | -为什么 -因为当我们超过70米时 |
[08:28] | The drill temp went up 60 degrees, | 钻头的温度上升到了60度 |
[08:30] | And I didn’t want it to melt. | 所以我不希望看到它融化掉 |
[08:32] | Well, Pierre, that’s why we have a truck full of water. | Pierre 所以我们才准备了一卡车水 |
[08:34] | So cool it down and turn it on. | 所以让它冷却 再启动它 |
[08:36] | Stuart, we’ve just evacuated the island | Stuart 我们刚把所有无关的人 |
[08:38] | Of all nonessential personnel. | 撤离了这岛 |
[08:40] | We’re in the midst of a possible insurrection. | 我们可能陷于造反的局面当中 |
[08:42] | Do you really think this is the ideal time | 你真以为现在是个最好的时机 |
[08:44] | – For your experiments? – I’ve been working | -来做你的实验吗 -我干这个项目 |
[08:46] | On this project for 6 years. | 有足足六年了 |
[08:48] | Designing a station that’ll be able | 去设计一个只有在梦想中才能 |
[08:49] | To manipulate electromagnetism in ways we only dreamed of. | 操控电磁场的设备 |
[08:52] | Have you thougt about the consequence Of drilling into that pocket?! | 你有没有想过钻入那个孔 会有什么后果吗 |
[08:56] | We have no idea what we are going to | 我们不知道会 |
[08:57] | If Edison was only worried the consequences, | 如果爱迪生担心试验后果 |
[08:59] | We’d all still be sitting in the dark. | 我们现在还处于黑暗中呢 |
[09:02] | I came to this island to change the world, Pierre. | 我来这岛上是要改变世界的 Pierre |
[09:04] | That’s exactly what I’m intend to to. | 我绝对会这么做的 |
[09:07] | Let’s get it started! | 赶紧启动吧 |
[09:23] | Thirty years later. | 三十年后 |
[09:45] | Take five, everybody. | 大家休息一下 |
[09:47] | We still got ways to go to get to Jacob’s. | 我们离Jacob住处还有段距离 |
[09:51] | Who’s Jacob? | 谁是Jacob |
[09:52] | He’s in charge of this island. | 他管这个岛 |
[09:55] | You said John was in charge. | 你曾说是John管 |
[09:57] | No, I said he was the leader… | 不 我说的是 他是领导着 |
[09:59] | A title that I’ve discovered is incredibly temporary. | 他有这称号的时间可真是短啊 |
[10:03] | But everyone answers to someone, | 每个人向某人负责 |
[10:04] | And the leader answers to Jacob. | 领导者向Jacob负责 |
[10:08] | What’s he like? | 他长什么样 |
[10:11] | I don’t know, Sun. I’ve never met him. | 我不知道 Sun 我从没见过他 |
[10:25] | You’ve been staring for the last ten minutes, Richard. | 你盯着我有10分钟了 Richard |
[10:28] | Is there something you would like to ask me? | 有什么要问我的吗 |
[10:32] | Ben told me that… he strangled you. | Ben说他把你掐死了 |
[10:35] | That is my recollection, yes. | 的确是的 |
[10:39] | He said he was sure you were dead. | 他说他确信你死了 |
[10:40] | He saw your coffin loaded onto that plane | 他看见你的棺材被抬上 |
[10:42] | That you came back on. How are you alive? | 送你来的那飞机 你怎么还活着 |
[10:46] | Well, you’ve been on this island Much longer than I have, Richard. | 你在这岛上的时间 比我久得多 Richard |
[10:49] | If anyone should have an explanation, I’d think it would be you. | 如果有人能解释这事的话 我想那一定是你 |
[10:53] | I-I have been here a long time John. | 我是一直在这 |
[10:56] | And i’ve seen things on this island That I can barely describe. | 见过这岛上很多 我无法描述的事情 |
[11:00] | But… i’ve never seen someone come back to life. | 但我没见过谁能重生 |
[11:03] | And i’ve never seen anyone who doesn’t age. | 我也没见过谁能不衰老 |
[11:06] | It doesn’t mean it can’t happen. | 这不意味着这不存在 |
[11:08] | I’m this way because of Jacob. | 是Jacob使我这样的 |
[11:11] | And if I had to guess, | 我猜 |
[11:13] | He’s the reason you’re not in that coffin anymore. | 也是他使你不在棺材里的 |
[11:15] | I agree completely, Richard. | 我完全同意 Richard |
[11:17] | That’s why i’m doing this… so I can thank him. | 这正是我这么做的原因 去感谢他 |
[11:22] | And once I’ve done that, we’re gonna need to deal with | 一旦我做完了 我们就要去 |
[11:25] | The rest of the passengers from the ajira flight | 解决那架送我来的飞机上的 |
[11:27] | That brought me here. | 其他乘客 |
[11:30] | – What do you mean, “deal with”? – You know what I mean. | -“解决”是什么意思 -你知道我什么意思 |
[11:36] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[12:03] | Untie the crates. | 松开那箱子 |
[12:07] | – Why’d we even bring this yahoo? – Becae we might need him. | -为什么带上这粗鲁的家伙 -我们可能需要他 |
[12:11] | For what? he didn’t know the answer to the question. | 哪里需要 他不知道问题的答案 |
[12:15] | That doesn’t mean he’s not important. | 那不意味着他不重要 |
[12:17] | What, you think he’s a candidate? | 怎么 你认为他是个候选人吗 |
[12:25] | He’s awake. | 他醒着 |
[12:30] | How long you been listening to us? | 你偷听多久了 |
[12:31] | Long enough to wonder what the hell i’m a candidate for. | 久到让我在想 我究竟是什么候选人 |
[12:40] | – Who the hell are you people? – We’re friends. | -你们到底是什么人 -你朋友 |
[12:43] | So you smack all your friends in the face with a rifle, | 你会用步枪打你朋友的脸 |
[12:45] | Shove ’em in a boat and kidnap ’em? | 并推进船里绑架吗 |
[12:47] | Only the ones we like. | 只对我们喜欢的人这么做 |
[12:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:02] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里是什么 |
[13:08] | Your call. | 听你的 |
[13:15] | Open it. | 打开 |
[13:33] | Terrific. | 太棒了 |
[14:26] | Need a pen, son? | 孩子 要笔吗 |
[14:31] | Yeah. thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[14:37] | There you go. | 给你 |
[14:39] | You can keep it. | 你可以留着它 |
[14:45] | I’m very sorry about your mother and father, James. | 对于你父母的死 我感到很遗憾 James |
[15:03] | Come on, Jimmy. We gotta get to the cemetery, okay? | Jimmy 走吧 我们要去葬礼了 |
[15:08] | What you writin’? | 你在写什么 |
[15:09] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[15:16] | “dear mr. sawyer, | “亲爱的Sawyer先生” |
[15:19] | “you don’t know who I am, but I know who you are, | “你不认识我 但我认识你” |
[15:22] | And I know what you done.” | “我也知道你做了什么” |
[15:32] | Listen to me, Jimmy. | 听着 Jimmy |
[15:34] | I know you’re angry | 我知道你对 |
[15:35] | At the man who did this to your mamand daddy. | 导致你爸妈死去的这个人感到很生气 |
[15:38] | And hell, you got every right to be. | 你有权生气 |
[15:42] | But you gotta move on, boy. | 但你要度过这关 孩子 |
[15:44] | They’re gone, | 他们走了 |
[15:46] | And there ain’t nothin’ you can do to change that. | 你改变不了的 |
[15:51] | What’s done is done. | 已成定局 |
[15:58] | Now promise me you’re not gonna finish that letter. | 答应我你不要写完这封信 |
[16:03] | I promise. | 答应你 |
[16:06] | Good. | 好的 |
[16:10] | Come on. let’s go say good-bye. | 走吧 去告别 |
[16:25] | Let me get this straight. | 我就直说吧 |
[16:27] | Jack sets off a nuke, which somehow resets everything. | Jack引燃那核武器 一切都变了 |
[16:31] | So flight 815 never crashes. it just… | 815航班没坠毁 |
[16:34] | Lands in L.A. safe and sound, | 而是在洛杉矶平安无事地着陆 |
[16:36] | and none of this ever happen. | 这一切都没发生 |
[16:37] | Sawyer, if Jack does this, | Sawyer 如果Jack做了这事 |
[16:39] | He could kill everyone on the island. | 他就能杀了岛上的每个人 |
[16:40] | yeah, I heard that part. | 是的 我听说了 |
[16:42] | – And you’re okay with that? – You ain’t hearing me, Kate. | -你没意见吗 – 你没听我说 Kate |
[16:48] | I made a choice, and I’m sticking to it. | 我做了个选择 现在还在坚持 |
[16:50] | I decided to leave, and I’m leavin’. | 我决定要离开 我就离开 |
[16:53] | All right, here’s your sedatives. | 这是你的镇静剂 |
[17:00] | What the hell did you just do? | 你在干什么 |
[17:02] | We decided to leave this island, james. we did. | 我们决定离开这岛 James 我们做到了 |
[17:06] | And now we’re going back. | 我们现在要回去 |
[17:08] | – You serious? – We can’t just let those people die. | -你没开玩笑吧 -我们不能眼看那些人死去 |
[17:14] | You want out? | 你走吗 |
[17:16] | You wanna stay here and whine about it? | 还是呆在这里发牢骚 |
[17:22] | Unlock the damn cuffs. | 解开手铐 |
[17:25] | “galaga” to base. the system check is complete. | “小蜜蜂”号呼叫总部 系统检查完成 |
[17:27] | We’re locked on departure bearing | 雷达自动锁定启程方向 |
[17:28] | And ready to leave the island. | 准备离岛 |
[17:30] | Roger that, “galaga.” have a safe trip. | 收到 “小蜜蜂”号 一路平安 |
[17:32] | See you on the return. | 回来时见 |
[17:38] | Give me your gun. | 把你的枪给我 |
[17:43] | Appreciate that, captain. now | 谢谢 船长 |
[17:44] | we need you to serve us all. | 现在请帮助我们 |
[17:46] | – What? I can’t take this sub… – oh, I think you can. | -什么 我不能让这潜艇 -我想你可以 |
[17:50] | Once we’re gone, proceed on course. whatever you do, | 我们离开后 继续前进 无论怎样 |
[17:53] | Do not take those people back to the island. understand? | 都别把这些人带回岛上 明白吗 |
[17:56] | And what if Horace tries to contact me? | 如果Horace联系我 |
[17:58] | What am I supposed to say? | 我该怎么说 |
[18:03] | You ain’t home. | 你不在 |
[18:07] | Go. | 走 |
[18:22] | Sayid Sayid… | |
[18:24] | – Is this big enough? – That’ll do. | -够大了吗 -可以了 |
[18:30] | – Are you done with Faraday’s journal? – Take it. | Faraday的日志你看了吗 -带上 |
[19:00] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问个问题吗 |
[19:03] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:05] | Over, uh, 20 years ago, | 20多年前 |
[19:07] | A man named John Locke… | 一个叫John Locke的人 |
[19:11] | He walked right into our camp, | 走进我们的营地里 |
[19:13] | And he told me that he was gonna be our leader. | 说他将成为我们的领导者 |
[19:16] | Now i’ve gone off the island three times since then | 那以后我离开过这岛三次 |
[19:20] | To visit him. | 去拜访他 |
[19:22] | But he never seemed, uh, particularly special to me. | 可我看他没有三头六臂啊 |
[19:26] | You said you had a question. | 你说你有个问题 |
[19:28] | You know him? Locke? | 你认识他吗 这个叫Locke的人 |
[19:33] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[19:35] | Yeah, I know him. | 对 我认识他 |
[19:39] | And if i were you, i wouldn’t give up on him. | 我要是你的话 就不会怀疑他的能耐 |
[19:58] | Why haven’t you told him yet? | 你为什么没告诉他 |
[20:00] | Told who what? | 告诉谁什么 |
[20:02] | Richard. why haven’t you told him about my plans for Jacob? | Richard 你为什么没告诉他我对于Jacob的计划 |
[20:07] | If by “plans” you mean murdering him, John, | John 如果你是指谋杀他的”计划” |
[20:10] | I assume you’d want to keep that a secret. | 我想你还是不想声张的 |
[20:13] | When did that ever stop you? | 你怎么没说呢 |
[20:17] | Well, I started thinking differently about things | 自从我女儿威胁我说 |
[20:19] | When my dead daughter threatened to destroy me | 要是我不对你言听计从 就会把我粉身碎骨 |
[20:21] | If i did’t do everything you said. | 我的思维模式就开始转变了 |
[20:24] | Whoa. w-w-wait. wait. | 等等 等等 |
[20:27] | Where did this happen? | 这是哪里发生的事 |
[20:29] | In that cavern beneath the temple, | 就在那个神殿底下的洞穴里 |
[20:32] | When we went to see the monster. | 正是我们去找那个怪物的时候 |
[20:35] | So… | 那就是说 |
[20:37] | You’re willing to do whatever I say | 我说什么你都会服从 |
[20:39] | No matter what it is? | 无论我下的是什么指令 |
[20:44] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:47] | Well, then… | 那好 |
[20:49] | I guess I won’t have to convince you after all. | 我就不必非得说服你了 |
[20:55] | Convince me to do what? | 说服我什么 |
[20:58] | I’m not gonna kill Jacob, Ben. | Ben 我不会杀Jacob |
[21:03] | You are. | 你来动手 |
[21:20] | – Paris or Rome? – No. | -巴黎还是罗马 -不 |
[21:22] | – Florence? – It doesn’t matter, Sayid… | -弗洛伦斯呢 -去哪里都无所谓 Sayid |
[21:24] | – Yes, it does. – As long as we’re together. | -有所谓 -只要我们在一起就好 |
[21:25] | It’s our anniversary. we have to find the perfect place. | 这可是我们的结婚纪念日 得去最好的地方 |
[21:28] | I would settle finding my sun glasses | 我得找找我的太阳镜 |
[21:34] | Excuse me, sir? Could you you help me? | 打扰一下 先生 能帮我个忙吗 |
[21:37] | I’m sorry. I think i’m lost. are you from Los Angeles? | 抱歉 我可能是迷路了 你是洛杉矶来的吗 |
[21:40] | – What are you looking for? – I found them. | -你要去哪里 -找到啦 |
[21:47] | Nadia Nadia? | |
[21:56] | Nadia Nadia? | |
[21:58] | Nadia Nadia? | |
[22:04] | Take me home. | 带我回家 |
[22:10] | Take me home. | 带我回家 |
[22:42] | Time is short. let’s go. | 没时间了 该走了 |
[23:18] | Mm, stand back. | 退后 |
[23:38] | It’s one of the dharma houses. | 这是达摩组织的居所之一 |
[23:40] | I’ll go first. | 我打头阵 |
[23:42] | Jack, don’t misunderstand who’s in charge here. | Jack 别以为自己大权在握 |
[23:45] | I’ll go first. | 我打头阵 |
[23:46] | Because if someone at that house is a threat, | 因为如果里面有危险人物 |
[23:47] | You might hesitate… but I won’t. | 你会迟疑 而我不会 |
[23:50] | All right. oy, Eloise, go on. after you. | 好吧 Eloise 上吧 我们跟在后面 |
[23:54] | Once we give you the “alllear,” | 一旦我们给你发出”一切安全”的指令 |
[23:56] | Then you bring the bomb. | 你就带上炸弹 |
[24:00] | We don’t want any acci…oh! | 我们不想发生任何意… |
[24:02] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么傻事 |
[24:04] | I’m protecting our leader. get back. | 我在保护我们的领导 后退 |
[24:09] | She’s gonna be angry when she wakes up, | 她醒来时一定会气急败坏 |
[24:11] | But that’s a lot better than being dead. | 可那也总比她丧命强 |
[24:13] | She ordered me to help you. We helped you. | 她命令我助你一臂之力 我们帮了你 |
[24:15] | Now you’re on your own. | 现在你该靠自己了 |
[24:17] | And I’m taking her out the way we came in. | 我得带她原路返回 |
[24:21] | After you. | 你先走 |
[24:49] | All residents, we are in a code black. | 所有居民注意 现在是黑色警戒 |
[24:52] | Report with your weapons | 立即带上武器 |
[24:54] | To your security assignments immediately. | 去安保分派处报告 |
[24:59] | If you come into contact with a hostile, | 如果你们遇到敌人 |
[25:02] | You are authorized to use deadly force. | 可以使用致命武器 |
[25:04] | How the hell are we gonna get out of here? | 我们该怎么离开这里 |
[25:12] | Go! we don’t have time! | 快 没时间了 |
[25:13] | We hide in plain sight. | 我们混如人群 |
[25:23] | Set up a perimeter around the barracks first. | 先在兵营周围设置一条警戒线 |
[25:25] | You gonna go over there by the gate. you get two… | 你去那边大门守卫 你去带两个 |
[25:33] | So you guys go. you go to pylons. | 你们俩去 你们去塔桥 |
[25:36] | We’re gathering over there. | 我们去那里集中 |
[25:56] | You’re the son of a bitch who shot my kid. | 你就是那个杀我孩子的杂种 |
[25:58] | Don’t fire that weapon. | 别开枪 |
[26:01] | I’m carrying a nuclear device. | 我携带着核装置 |
[26:04] | It’s the hostile! | 是敌人 |
[26:10] | Hey! let’s go! | 快走 |
[26:46] | Get in! | 快进来 |
[26:50] | Drive! | 快开车 |
[27:10] | From the looks of the sun, | 从太阳的照射角度看 |
[27:11] | I’d say that’s the north shore over there. | 前面是北海岸 |
[27:13] | Sun’s over there. that’s gotta be the west coast. | 太阳在那边 那里应该是西海岸 |
[27:16] | – Really? what, you got a compass? -No. do you? | -真的吗 难道你有指南针吗 -没有 你有吗 |
[27:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:45] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[27:46] | For backing me up at the sub. | 在潜水艇里 |
[27:49] | No problem. | 这没什么 |
[27:53] | I got no idea where the hell we are. | 我压根不知道我们这是到了哪里 |
[27:59] | Vincent! come here! hey! | Vincent 过来 |
[28:02] | How you doing, boy? | 你好吗 孩子 |
[28:04] | I haven’t seen you | 自从三年前 |
[28:05] | Since the flaming arrows three years ago. hi! | 那些带火的弓箭出现后我就没见过你 |
[28:08] | How you doing? how did he survive alone out here? | 你好吗 他怎么会独自存活了下来 |
[28:10] | Oh, hell, no. | 不 |
[28:16] | Bernard Bernard! | |
[28:28] | They found us. | 他们找过来了 |
[28:32] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[28:40] | Is that a bomb?! | 那是个炸弹吗 |
[28:41] | Try not to move. I need to stop the bleeding. | 别动 我得帮你止血 |
[28:44] | – What’s going on back there?Is Sayid okay?- Yes,he looks ok. | -发生什么事了 Sayid还好吗 -他很好 |
[28:46] | Just keep your eyes on the damn road! | 你只管注意前面的路吧 |
[28:50] | – Should I pull over? yeah, – Let’s pull over | -我要不要停车 -停车 |
[28:51] | and get shot. Just drive. | 然后等着枪林弹雨 你就管开车吧 |
[28:53] | I don’t know where we’re going. | 我不知道我们的目的地是哪里 |
[28:54] | 天鹅站 去天鹅站 | |
[28:55] | Why do you want to go there? if Sayid’s shot, shouldn’t we… | 你为什么想去那里 Sayid要是枪击 何不去 |
[28:57] | Hurley, if you want to save Sayid, | Hurley 如果你还想救Sayid |
[28:59] | -就带我们去天鹅站 -那好吧 | |
[29:01] | Jack, what’s at the swan? I think I found | Jack 天鹅站有什么 我找到办法 |
[29:03] | a way to get you back to your wife. | 可以让你回到你妻子身边 |
[29:13] | So y’all been scavenging food | 你们一直自己找吃的东西 |
[29:14] | And living out in a hut by yourselves. | 住在小屋里 |
[29:16] | people try the whole life | 人们一直都想 |
[29:17] | To get themselves a nice, quiet place near the ocean | 为自己在海边找到一个宁静 |
[29:20] | Where they can live in peace. and we did it. | 的归属 我们找到了 |
[29:23] | That’s what we made for ourselves. | 这就是我们的家 |
[29:25] | Well, i hate to rain on your parade, but… | 我不是想泼你冷水 |
[29:28] | Your condo’s about to go ka-blooey. | 不过 你的高级公寓马上就会毁了 |
[29:31] | Jack has a bomb. | Jack有个炸弹 |
[29:32] | Who cares? | 管他呢 |
[29:34] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[29:35] | It’s always something with you people. | 你们一直都会有这事那事 |
[29:38] | Now you say jack’s got a bomb. | 你现在说Jack有个炸弹 |
[29:41] | And what, you guys are all gonna try to stop him, right? | 你们想去阻止他 对吗 |
[29:43] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[29:45] | We traveled back 30 years in time, | 我们回到了30年前 |
[29:47] | And you’re still trying to find ways to shoot each other? | 可你们还是要枪茅以对 |
[29:52] | Rose, we just need to know | Rose 我们只要知道 |
[29:54] | Which way the dharma barracks are from here | 达摩的设施从这里怎么去 |
[29:56] | So we can stop jack, | 就可以阻止Jack了 |
[29:58] | Or you’re gonna be dead. | 要么就只有等死 |
[30:01] | We all will. | 所有的人都会死 |
[30:02] | So we die. | 那就死好了 |
[30:04] | We just care about being together. | 我们只关心能不能在一起 |
[30:12] | That’s all that matters in the end. | 这对我们是最重要的 |
[30:21] | The barracks are 5 miles that way. | 设施在那边的5英里以外 |
[30:29] | Bernard Sawyer Bernard. Sawyer. | |
[30:30] | Rose Rose. | |
[30:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[30:34] | Let’s go. bye. | 我们出发吧 再见 |
[30:36] | You sure don’t want some tea? | 真的不喝杯茶吗 |
[30:43] | Maybe another time. | 下次吧 |
[30:59] | I wish you’d never showed me what was in this damn box. | 但愿你永远也不要让我看那盒子的东西 |
[31:01] | What the hell you gonna do with it anyway? | 你到底要用它干什么 |
[31:03] | We need to show it to somebody. | 我们要把它拿给一个人看 |
[31:05] | What for? | 为什么 |
[31:07] | So they’ll know what they’re up against. | 这样他们就知道面临什么了 |
[31:09] | What exactly are they up against? | 他们到底面临什么了 |
[31:11] | something a hell | 比箱子里的东西 |
[31:12] | Than what’s in this box, frank. | 更可怕 Frank |
[31:15] | Don’t worry, though. as long as you’re with us, you’re fine. | 不过别担心 只要跟我们在一起 你就没事 |
[31:20] | That’s be reassuring if i knew who you were, “friend.” | 如果我知道你们是谁的话 我会更确信你是”朋友” |
[31:24] | We are the good guys. | 我们是好人 |
[31:26] | In my experience, the people who go out of their way | 通常状况下 当一个人告诉你 |
[31:28] | To tell you that the good guys are the bad guys. | 他是好人 那他一定是坏人 |
[31:35] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[31:50] | Look at the ash! | 快看那些灰 |
[31:58] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[33:06] | I’m here because I need your help. | 我在这是因为我需要你帮忙 |
[33:14] | Can you do that? | 你能帮我吗 |
[33:20] | Will you help me, ilana? | 能帮帮我吗 Ilana |
[33:24] | Yes. | 好的 |
[34:20] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[34:20] | He isn’t there, hasn’t been in a long time. | 他不在这 他好长时间没在这里了 |
[34:24] | Someone else has been using it. | 有其他人来过 |
[34:30] | Burn it! | 烧了它 |
[34:36] | I’m no tree hugger or anything, | 我不是环保主义者 |
[34:37] | But that’s a pretty good way to torch the whole jungle, | 不过把房子烧了可能会引起森林大火 |
[34:39] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[34:44] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[34:53] | Well, i guess we know where we’re going. | 我想我们知道该去哪了 |
[35:45] | This is our old camp. | 这是我们原先的营地 |
[35:47] | Home sweet home. | 可爱的家 |
[35:51] | All right, everyone, richard tells me | 好的 大家 Richard告诉我 |
[35:53] | We should get to where we’re going by nightfall. | 必须在傍晚前到达目的地 |
[35:55] | So why don’t you all take this opportunity | 那我们干嘛不趁机 |
[35:56] | To rest up and catch your breath? | 休息一下 喘口气呢 |
[35:59] | Considering what i have planned | 考虑到我的计划 |
[36:01] | for ya, you’re gonna need it. | 大家有必要休息一下 |
[36:16] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[36:17] | I was enjoying some alone time. | 我在享受一个人的时光 |
[36:23] | You see what’s behind you? | 看到你身后的东西了吗 |
[36:29] | It’s a door. how about that? | 是一个门 怎么了 |
[36:31] | It’s not just a door, ben. | 那不只是一个门 Ben |
[36:32] | It’s the door to the hatch where you and i first met. | 那是我们第一次见面时 那个船舱的门 |
[36:39] | You mind if i ask you a question? | 介意我问你一个问题吗 |
[36:41] | I’m a pisces. | 我是双鱼座的 |
[36:44] | What happened that day at the cabin, | 那天在船舱里发生什么了 |
[36:46] | When you first took me to meet jacob? | 就是你第一次带我去见Jacob那天 |
[36:53] | Well, you clearly already know | 你可能已经知道了 |
[36:54] | That i was talking to an empty chair, john… | 我当时对着一张空椅子说话 John |
[37:00] | That i was pretending. | 那是我假装的 |
[37:03] | Which is not to say that i wasn’t as surprised as you were | 当那些东西在屋子里飞舞的时候 |
[37:06] | When things started flying around in the room. | 我跟你一样惊讶 |
[37:09] | But why would you go to all the trouble | 但是为什么你一去 |
[37:11] | To make something like that up? | 就发生了这些 |
[37:17] | I was embarrassed. | 我很尴尬 |
[37:19] | I didn’t want you to know that i had never seen jacob. | 我并不想让你知道我从没见过Jacob |
[37:27] | So, yes, i lied. | 没错 我撒谎了 |
[37:31] | That’s what i do. | 这就是我做的 |
[37:40] | All right, then. | 好的 |
[37:43] | Why do you want me to kill jacob, john? | 那你为什么让我杀了Jacob John |
[37:49] | Because… | 因为 |
[37:51] | Despite your loyal service to this island, | 尽管你一直是岛上的忠实仆人 |
[37:54] | You got cancer… | 可是你得了癌症 |
[37:57] | You had to watch your own daughter gunned down | 你不得不看着你的女儿 |
[37:59] | Right in front of you. | 在你的面前倒下 |
[38:02] | And your reward for those sacrifices? | 这就是你的这些牺牲所给你的报酬吗 |
[38:05] | You were banished. | 你被驱逐了 |
[38:08] | And you did all this | 你以一个你从没见过的人 |
[38:10] | In the name of a man you’d never even met. | 的名义做了所有这些事 |
[38:15] | So the question is, ben, | Ben 所以问题应该是 |
[38:17] | Why the hell wouldn’t you wanna kill jacob? | 为什么你不想杀了Jacob |
[41:38] | How much further? | 还有多久 |
[41:39] | Uh, we’re about five minutes away. | 还要5分钟 |
[41:42] | You can’t stop the bleeding. | 你无法止住血 |
[41:45] | I need fresh dressings. | 给我干净的绷带 |
[41:47] | Jack, so this bomb is supposed | Jack 这个炸弹会怎么样 |
[41:49] | To what, blow us back in time? | 会把我们带回去吗 |
[41:49] | We’re not going back in time. | 我们不回去 |
[41:52] | Right, because that would be ridiculous. | 对 因为根本不可能 |
[41:54] | I need to modify the bomb. | 我需要改装一下炸弹 |
[41:56] | I can rig it so it detonates on impact. | 我可以让它受到冲击就爆炸 |
[41:59] | Jack, we need to be there at the moment of the incident. | Jack 我们一定要在事情发生的那一刻赶到 |
[42:03] | Or all of this will be for nothing. | 否则一切都功亏一篑 |
[42:08] | Why the hell are we stopping? | 怎么停下了 |
[42:10] | That’s why. | 看 |