时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Desmond. I need you to go back to Oxford University. | Desmond 我要你回到牛津大学 |
[00:10] | Go back to where we met. | 去我们相遇的地方 |
[00:12] | I need you to go there and find my mother. Her name is– | 我要你去那找我妈 她名叫 |
[00:16] | What happens if I can’t get them all to come back? | 如果我没法把他们都弄回来 会怎样 |
[00:19] | Then god help us all. | 那就只有上帝保佑了 |
[00:20] | I’m going back to the island today… | 我今天要返回小岛上 |
[00:23] | Just as soon as I do one thing– | 只要我做一件事 |
[00:25] | Kill your daughter. | 杀了你的女儿 |
[00:26] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[00:29] | Desmond Desmond | |
[00:37] | He’s coding! | 他身体在变冷 |
[00:40] | – Gunshot wound. He’s crashing. – Bay 7. now! | -枪伤 他不行了 -7号手术室 快点 |
[00:42] | – Is he gonna be okay? – You’re gonna have to wait here, ma’am. | -他还好吧 -请你在这等着 女士 |
[00:44] | Where are you–where are you taking him? | 你带他去哪 要带他去哪里 |
[00:45] | Please ma’ma. Wait here,we’ll let you know as soon as | 稍安勿躁 我们一知道情况会 |
[00:47] | – We know anything. – What’s happening? Is he gonna be ok? | -马上通知你的 -怎么了他会好吗 |
[00:50] | We’ll going to do everything we can. | 我们会尽力的 |
[00:51] | Please just wait | 请耐心等待 |
[00:53] | – Daddy – He’s gonna be okay. he’s gonna be okay. | -爸爸 -他会好的 他会好的 |
[01:07] | How old is your son? | 孩子多大了 |
[01:11] | He’s 2. | 两岁 |
[01:16] | He has his father’s hair. | 和他父亲一样的头发 |
[01:22] | I’m sorry. Do I know you? | 抱歉 我认识你吗 |
[01:24] | Uh, no, but your husband does. | 你不认识 但你丈夫认识我 |
[01:27] | I’m Eloise Hawking | 我是Eloise Hawking |
[01:29] | And I believe it’s my son’s fault | 我相信Desmond中枪 |
[01:31] | That Desmond has been shot. | 都是因为我儿子犯下的错 |
[01:35] | Your son is Benjamin Linus? | 你儿子是Benjamin Linus吗 |
[01:38] | Good lord, no. | 怎么可能 |
[01:42] | My son is Dniel Faraday. | 我儿子是Daniel Farady |
[01:51] | Thirty Years Earlier | 三十年前 |
[01:56] | Hey, can I get a hand with this? | 嘿 能搭把手吗 |
[01:57] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[02:06] | Dan Dan. | |
[02:07] | Hey, Miles. Long time no see. | Miles 好久不见 |
[02:11] | All right, ladies and gentlemen, | 注意了 先生女士们 |
[02:13] | You know why you’re here. I wish you could all get | 你们知道为何而来 我祝你们睡好 |
[02:15] | – A good night’s sleep, but, uh… – What | -来这里的第一觉 但是… -你 |
[02:17] | the hell are you doing back,Dan? | 回来干嘛 Dan |
[02:18] | Once you left for ann arbor, I figured you’d gotten rich, | 我以为你去安阿伯发大财了 |
[02:21] | Invented the dvd or something. | 发明DVD什么的 |
[02:23] | This is what I’m doing back here. | 这就是我为什么要回来 |
[02:26] | – When did they get here? | -他们什么时候来的 |
[02:27] | A few days ago. | 不久前 |
[02:29] | It’s weird, huh? | 真奇怪 对吧 |
[02:30] | We don’t have time. I need you | 没时间了 我要你 |
[02:32] | To take me to Jack’s right now, okay? | 马上带我去Jack哪里 好吗 |
[02:44] | – Jack. how did you get back here? – Faraday? what the– | -Jack 你怎么回的 -Farady 你 |
[02:47] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[02:49] | – How did you get back to the island? – where have you been? | -你怎么回到岛上的 -你去哪里了 |
[02:51] | I was–I was just at Dharma headquarters in ann arbor. I was doing some research. | 我去达摩总部做研究 在安阿伯 |
[02:54] | What’s more important right now… | 现在更加重要的是 |
[02:55] | – How did you get back here to 1977? – what’s going on? | -你怎么回到1977年的 -怎么回事 |
[03:01] | – Don’t look at me. I just carried his luggage. – Jack, how? | -别看我 我只帮他提箱子 -Jack 怎样来的 |
[03:04] | Uh… we were on a plane, and then there was– | 嗯…我们坐飞机 然后… |
[03:08] | Who told you to get on a plane? | 谁告诉你坐飞机的 |
[03:10] | As a matter of fact, Dan, it was your mother. | 事实上 Dan 是你的母亲 |
[03:15] | And how did she convince you, Jack? | 那么她是怎样说服你的 Jack |
[03:18] | Did she tell you it was your destiny? | 她告诉你这是你的宿命吗 |
[03:21] | Yeah. That’s exactly what she said. | 对 她就这么说的 |
[03:24] | Well, I got some bad news for you, Jack. | 我得告诉你点坏消息 Jack |
[03:27] | You don’t belong here at all. | 你根本就不属于这里 |
[03:30] | She was wrong. | 她错了 |
[04:20] | What’s wrong, mom? Didn’t you like it? | 怎么了 妈妈 你不喜欢吗 |
[04:24] | I loved it. | 我喜欢得不行 |
[04:27] | It was beautiful, Daniel. | 太美妙了 Daniel |
[04:38] | Daniel Daniel… | |
[04:40] | Do you know what destiny means? | 你知道命运是什么吗 |
[04:44] | No. | 不知道 |
[04:45] | Destiny means that, | 命运就是 |
[04:47] | If one has a special gift, | 如果你有天赋 |
[04:51] | Then it must be nurtured. | 那么你一定得去发挥它 |
[04:56] | How many beats has that metronome counted | 从你开始弹奏 |
[04:58] | Since you started playing? | 一共有多少拍 |
[04:59] | 864. | 864拍 |
[05:06] | Your gift, daniel, is your mind– | Daniel 你的天赋是 头脑 |
[05:09] | A mind that is meant for science, mathematics. | 一颗为科学和数学而生的头脑 |
[05:13] | And it’s my… job | 而我的任务是 |
[05:18] | To keep you on your path. | 确保你那样发展下去 |
[05:22] | So… unfortunately, | 那么 不幸地是 |
[05:25] | There’s no more time… for distractions. | 我不能给你太多的时间 让你分心 |
[05:29] | But I want to keep playing the piano. | 但是我想一直弹钢琴 |
[05:32] | I can do both. | 我可以两样兼顾 |
[05:34] | I can make time. | 我能挤时间 |
[05:38] | If only you could. | 那就等你能挤出时间再说 |
[05:49] | Miles, I need you to bring me to the orchid. | Miles 我要你带我去兰花站 |
[05:51] | Can you drive me right now? please? | 你能现在载我去吗 求你了 |
[05:53] | – Yeah, yeah, sure. I guess. – thanks. | -好 好的 -谢了 |
[05:56] | Come on. let’s go. | 来吧 我们出发 |
[05:57] | Faraday! Wait up! | Faraday 等等 |
[05:59] | Miles, come on. Jack, we’ll be right back. | Miles 快点 Jack 我们马上回来 |
[06:00] | Hey, what did you mean, you mother was wrong? daniel! | 你说你妈妈错了是什么意思 Daniel |
[06:02] | I just–I just have an errand to run. Be right back! | 我去办点事 马上回来 |
[06:14] | – Yeah? – Faraday’s back. | -怎么 -Faraday回来了 |
[06:16] | What do you mean Faraday’s back? Why? | 这话什么意思 为什么回来 |
[06:18] | I have no idea. He came in on the sub, and he woke me up. | 我也不知道 他坐潜艇来 把我叫醒 |
[06:22] | He–he started talking nonsense, | 就神神叨叨 |
[06:24] | And then he took off for the orchid. | 然后就出发去兰花站了 |
[06:26] | I’d love to trade theories about this,I’m little busy right now. | 很喜欢听你这套 但我现在有点忙 |
[06:29] | What are you busy in the 6 morning? | 清晨6点 你忙什么 |
[06:32] | James, tell him. | James 告诉他吧 |
[06:33] | Get in here. | 进来吧 |
[06:43] | Phil– one of my security guys– | Phil 我的一个保安手下 |
[06:46] | Got himself a videotape of me and kate | 发现一盒有我和Kate的录像带 |
[06:48] | Taking the kid out to the hostiles. | 带着那小孩去找那帮敌人 |
[06:50] | – And where’s the tape? – With phil. | -录像带呢 -Phil那里 |
[06:53] | And where is phil? | Phil呢? |
[06:58] | Phil, jack. jack… phil. | Phil 这是Jack Jack 这是Phil |
[07:12] | Are we… | 我们是.. |
[07:13] | Waiting for something? | 在等什么吗 |
[07:19] | Right on time. | 时间刚刚好 |
[07:29] | I’ll be back in ten minutes. | 我10分钟后回来 |
[07:48] | So what do you want me to do? | 那你要我做什么 |
[07:50] | You’re gonna do nothing. | 你什么都不用做 |
[07:52] | If you drill even 1 centimeter further, | 如果你再钻深一厘米 |
[07:54] | You risk releasing that energy. | 你将有可能释放那个能量 |
[07:55] | If that were to happen… | 如果这事发生了的话 |
[07:57] | Then god help us all. | 那么就让上帝保佑我们吧 |
[08:00] | Hey! you need a hard hat down here. | 你在这里要带安全帽 |
[08:12] | Watch yourself! | 走路带眼 |
[08:13] | Sorry, sir. Won’t happen again. | 对不起 不会再这样了 |
[08:21] | I’ll grab the rest of his stuff. Let’s go. | 我来拿一些东西 我们走 |
[08:29] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[08:30] | Time travel. How stupid does that guy think we are? | 时空旅行 那人以为我们有多蠢 |
[08:38] | Dr. Chang? | 陈博士 |
[08:39] | Dr. Chang? | 陈博士 |
[08:41] | – Do you have a second, sir? – I suppose. | -有空吗 -看来有 |
[08:44] | I just came in on the sub with the swan team. | 我刚和潜艇上的天鹅队 |
[08:47] | We actually met three years ago, I’m Daniel Faraday. | 其实我们三年前见过 我是Daniel Faraday |
[08:49] | Yes. yes. uh, you arrived with Lafleur. I remember. right. | 你和Lafleur一起来的 我记得 |
[08:51] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮你什么忙 |
[08:53] | I need you to order the evacuation | 我需要你下命令 |
[08:55] | Of every man, woman and child on this island. | 让岛上所有男女老少撤离这座岛 |
[08:58] | And why would I do that? | 我凭什么这么做呢 |
[09:00] | Because that man is on a stretcher | 因为担架上的那个人 |
[09:02] | As a consequence of the electromagnetic activity | 就是你们在这里钻着泄露出来 |
[09:05] | That your drilling unleashed down here. | 电磁效应的后果 |
[09:09] | Which is now contained. | 而且这里充满了 |
[09:14] | It’s contained down here. | 这里充满了 |
[09:17] | But in about six hours, | 但大约6小时后 |
[09:19] | The same thing is gonna happen | 同样的事情会在 |
[09:21] | At the site for the swan station, | 天鹅站的地方发生 |
[09:23] | Only the energy there is about 30,000 times more powerful sir. | 不同的是那个能量 大约是刚才的3万倍 |
[09:27] | And the accident… | 而那事故 |
[09:30] | It’s gonna be catastrophic. | 会是场大灾难 |
[09:32] | That is utterly absurd. | 这绝对是无稽之谈 |
[09:34] | What could possibly qualify you to make that kind of prediction? | 你凭什么做出这样的预测呢 |
[09:40] | I’m from the future. | 我来自未来 |
[09:51] | Dr. Chang, wait! | 等等 陈博士 |
[09:53] | Will you wait one second, please? Wait one–one second. | 能等一会吗 就一会 |
[09:55] | Yes, yes, you come from the future. | 好的 你来自未来 |
[09:57] | You heard me talking out time travel. | 你听到我谈论时空旅行 |
[10:00] | Now you’ve had your fun. Good for you | 现在你开足玩笑了 恭喜你 |
[10:01] | no, no. ple | 求求你别 |
[10:03] | Just look at my journal, please. Look at these equations. | 请你看看这本日记 看看这些公式 |
[10:06] | Some of them won’t be discovered for another 20 years. | 某些人再过20年都不会被发现 |
[10:09] | Dr. Chang | 陈博士 |
[10:10] | Hey! hey! hey, Dan! Leave the man alone. | Dan 别骚扰他 |
[10:12] | Sorry, Dr. Chang. I think he had too many drugs on the sub– | 对不起陈博士 我想他在潜艇嗑太多药 |
[10:15] | Dr. Chang… | 陈博士 |
[10:18] | Miles is your son. | Miles是你的儿子 |
[10:21] | – Excuse me? – Think about it. | -你说什么 -想想吧 |
[10:25] | A chinese man named miles– the same name as your baby– | 一个叫Miles的中国人 和你的孩子同名 |
[10:30] | Shows up with me from the future. | 和我一起来自未来 |
[10:32] | You–you really think this is all coincidence? | 你真以为这些都是巧合吗 |
[10:41] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗 |
[10:42] | No. | 不 |
[10:45] | Please… | 拜托 |
[10:47] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[10:49] | Dr. Chang… | 陈博士 |
[10:51] | Dr. Chang… | 陈博士 |
[10:53] | If you– hey! hey! hey! Are you out of your mind? | 你是疯了吗 |
[10:54] | – What are you doing? – I’m making sure | -你干嘛呢 -我只想让你父亲 |
[10:56] | That your father does what he’s supposed to do. | 去做他该做的事 |
[10:58] | And what’s that? | 要他做什么 |
[11:02] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[11:15] | Hi, mom. | 妈 |
[11:16] | I want you to meet Theresa. | 我想你见见Theresa |
[11:19] | – Dan’s told me so much about – Pleased to meet you. | -Dan跟我说了很多 -很高兴见到你 |
[11:21] | Well done, Daniel. | 干得好 Daniel |
[11:23] | Ah… you much be so proud of him. | 你肯定很为他自豪 |
[11:26] | Daniel, I thought we could celebrate your accomplishment With lunch. | Daniel我认为我们可以用午餐来庆祝你的成就 |
[11:30] | There’s a nice restaurant nearby. I reserved us a table. | 附近有家不错的餐厅 我定了位子 |
[11:34] | We would love to. | 我们很乐意 |
[11:37] | Actually, I was hoping it would be just the two of us. | 事实上我很希望只有我们两个 |
[11:41] | You do understand, don’t you? | 你会理解的吧 |
[11:44] | It’s just that I haven’t high tempt to see my son very oft. | 只是不习惯见到我孩子和别人一起 |
[11:47] | Mother… I understand. | 我理解 母亲 |
[11:48] | It’s okay, Dan. Really. | 没事的 Dan 真的 |
[11:55] | Is there something bothering you, Daniel? | Daniel 有什么烦恼的吗 |
[12:00] | You were so rude to Theresa. | 你对Theresa很无礼 |
[12:02] | – Was I? – Theresa is my girlfriend. | -我有吗 -Theresa是我女朋友 |
[12:06] | She is your research assistant. | 她是你的试验助理 |
[12:10] | You should be focusing your energies on your work. | 你应该集中尽力进行工作 |
[12:13] | – On my work. – Yes. That is what is important. | -我的工作 -是的 那很重要 |
[12:16] | Yes. You’ve made it abundantly clear. | 你说得很清楚了 |
[12:19] | Why would I waste my gift on a woman– | 为什么我会把天赋浪费在一个女人身上 |
[12:21] | I’m sorry to tel! Daniel | 很抱歉告诉你 Daniel |
[12:23] | But you’re not going to have time for relationships. | 但你没有时间去谈恋爱 |
[12:25] | The women in your life will only be terribly hurt. | 这个女人在你生命中会是场痛 |
[12:31] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思呢 |
[12:33] | It means that your work will always comes first, that’s all. | 我是说你应该一直工作第一 就这些 |
[12:36] | Only because that’s what you always push me to do. | 就因为你一直逼我这么做 |
[12:38] | You pushed and you pushed and you pushed. | 你一再逼我 |
[12:40] | And when will it be enough, mother? When? | 何时才是尽头啊 母亲 何时 |
[12:43] | I’m the youngest doctorate ever To ever graduatl from Oxford | 我是牛津历史上 毕业的博士中最年轻的 |
[12:46] | I just got a new 1.5 million pound research grant. | 我刚拿到了150万英镑的研究资助 |
[12:50] | – What else do I have to do? – A grant? | -我还需要做什么呢 -资助 |
[12:53] | That’s wonderful! From whom? | 太棒了 谁给的 |
[12:56] | I don’t know. um… | 我不知道 |
[12:58] | Some industrialist. | 某个资本家吧 |
[13:01] | Widmore, I think. | Widmore 我猜是 |
[13:07] | Charles Widmore Charles Widmore. | |
[13:15] | I don’t want to fight with you, Daniel. | 我不想和你吵 Daniel |
[13:17] | That’s not why I came. | 我不是为这个而来的 |
[13:19] | Why did you come? | 那你为何而来 |
[13:28] | To congratulate you. | 来恭喜你 |
[13:40] | Good luck, Daniel. | 好运 Daniel |
[13:43] | And I do hope you know that I mean that. | 我希望你认为我是真心实意地 |
[14:26] | All right, people. | 大家听好 |
[14:28] | Party’s over. | 快乐时光结束了 |
[14:32] | I know y’all just showed up. | 我知道你们刚来岛上 |
[14:35] | The rest of us have been here for the past three years. | 而我们则已经在岛上呆了3年整了 |
[14:39] | This is our home. | 这是我们的家 |
[14:39] | The last thing I wanna do is leave. | 我最不想做的就是离开这里 |
[14:44] | – But we ain’t got no choice. – Well, that dude | -但我们没得选择 -关在壁橱 |
[14:46] | In the closet– I thought he worked for you. | 里面的那个人 我还以为他是你手下 |
[14:48] | Can’t you convince him that it was all, like, | 难道你就不能说服他这就是个 |
[14:50] | – A misunderstanding? – I punched | -误会吗 -我就在这 |
[14:51] | The man in the damn place Hugo | 地方打晕的这个人啊 Hugo |
[14:53] | What am I supposed to say– “my fi slipped”? | 你要我怎么解释呢 我失手吗 |
[14:55] | How much time do we have before someone | 在别人发觉到他失踪之前 我们 |
[14:57] | -Realizes he’s go. – Not enough | -还有多少时间呢 -不够逃走的 |
[15:00] | So where do we go? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[15:04] | We only got two options. | 我们只有两种办法 |
[15:05] | We can either commandeer the sub, | 要么我们去夺取潜艇 |
[15:07] | Get the hell off this island before anyone knows we’re gone, | 在别人发觉我们消失之前逃离这破岛 |
[15:11] | Or we can head back in the jungle, | 或者我们可以回到丛林里去 |
[15:13] | Start from square one. | 从头开始 |
[15:14] | I’m not getting on that sub | 只要有一丝机会我老婆还在岛上的话 |
[15:17] | If there’s a chance that my wife is still on this island now | 我就不会上那潜艇的 |
[15:19] | Yeah, me either. After all we did to get back here? | 我也是 我们大费周章的回到这里 |
[15:23] | And now we’re just gonna run off again? | 而现在我们又一走了之吗 |
[15:26] | It’d be kinda wishy-washy. | 这就有些滑稽 |
[15:27] | Right. That’s two votes for square one. Anybody else wanna.. | 现在有两票赞同从头开始的 其他人 |
[15:36] | Hold your horses. Be right there. | 稍等 马上来 |
[15:48] | Hey, James. | 你好 James |
[15:51] | Welcome to the meeting, twitchy. | 欢迎加入圆桌会议 变态 |
[15:54] | Good to see you again. | 再次见到你真好 |
[15:56] | Pound cake’s in the kitchen. Help yourself to the punch. | 蛋糕在厨房 会议上不要约束 |
[15:59] | – Is he still crazy? – It’s on a whole new level, man. | -他还是那么疯吗 -现在是全新境界 |
[16:02] | Great. | 好 |
[16:05] | Jack, I’m sorry I was rude before, | Jack 很抱歉先前没礼貌 |
[16:09] | but what I came to do Is of critical importance to everyone in this room. | 但我 到这里来对屋里每个人来说都很重要 |
[16:14] | Does anyone know where I can find the hostiles? | 有人知道怎样才能找到那些敌人呢 |
[16:21] | Why do you need to know that, Daniel? | 你为什么想知道呢 Daniel |
[16:26] | Because one of them is my mother. | 因为我母亲是其中之一 |
[16:32] | And she is the only person on this island | 而她是这个岛上唯一 |
[16:35] | Who can get us back to where we belong. | 可以让我们回到属于我们世界的人 |
[16:48] | This hunting fully comes to us from | 打捞行动来自 |
[16:50] | The “Christiane I,” a salvage vehicle in the indian ocean. | Christian一号 印度洋上的解救船 |
[16:53] | – How do you want your eggs, Dan? – For more than two months, | -Dan你想吃怎样的煎蛋 -它在 |
[16:55] | It’s been scouring the depths | 他们一直在探索这个深度的 |
[16:57] | So what happened? They found that missing plane? | 怎么了 他们发现了那架失踪的飞机吗 |
[17:00] | In search of the long-missing oceanic flight 815. | 寻找失踪已久的大洋航班815号 |
[17:01] | – Dan? – Late last night, the” christiane”deployed | -Dan -昨晚Christiane号部署 |
[17:04] | Two remotely operated vehicles, or R.O.Vs… | 两架远程遥控的机器 ROVs |
[17:06] | Dan. Why are so upset? | Dan 你怎么这么伤心 |
[17:07] | That verified what | 这个证实了 |
[17:08] | The National Transportation Safety Board had long feared… | 国家运输安全局一直以来担心 |
[17:12] | – I don’know. – That the commercial aircraft… | -我也不知道为什么 -那架商务航空 |
[17:16] | On september 22nd, 2004… | 在2004年11月22号 |
[17:21] | You have a visitor, Dan. | 有人来看你了 Dan |
[17:23] | Would you like some tea? | 您想喝点茶吗 |
[17:25] | That would be lovely. | 非常感谢 |
[17:27] | Hello, Daniel. | 你好 Daniel |
[17:35] | I’m sorry, sir. I don’t… | 对不起先生 我不… |
[17:38] | D-did Caroline tell you I have a condition | Caroline跟您说我我有病吗 |
[17:42] | That affects my memory? Just… | 这个会影响我的记忆 就会 |
[17:44] | Don’t be embarrassed. We’ve never met. | 别担心 我们没有见过 |
[17:46] | My name is Charles Widmore. | 我是Charles Widmore |
[17:49] | Charles Charles… | |
[17:53] | Charles widmore Charles widmore from… | |
[17:56] | My research grant? | 资助我的研究的那个 |
[17:58] | It’s very nice to meet you, sir. Please, sit down. | 很高兴见到您 请坐 |
[18:05] | Mm, a bit of a mess. | 这儿很乱 |
[18:06] | I meant to thank you | 我很想感谢您 |
[18:08] | Before I… | 在我 |
[18:10] | Before I left oxford. | 在我离开牛津之前 |
[18:12] | You mean, before you were dismissed. | 你是说再你被开除之前 |
[18:18] | I tested it… | 我实验过 |
[18:20] | I tested it out on myself first. | 我事先在我身上做的实验 |
[18:22] | – It’s all right, Daniel. – I would never hurt Theresa. | -没事的 Daniel -我绝不会伤害theresa |
[18:25] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[18:27] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我不是为这个而来 |
[18:29] | I came to offer you a new opportunity. | 我来是给你一个新的机会的 |
[18:37] | N-no, I… | 不 我… |
[18:40] | I’m sorry. I…I can’t. I don’t think I…I can… | 对不起 我不能 我想我不能… |
[18:48] | Did I say something to upset you? | 我说了什么令你伤心的话吗 |
[18:51] | It’s this plane crash. | 是那场飞机失事 |
[18:55] | I don’t know why it’s bothering me so much. | 我不知道为什么这让我如此烦恼 |
[18:58] | It’s just so sad. | 就是这么悲伤 |
[19:02] | They’re dead. | 他们都死了 |
[19:05] | Daniel, what if I told you… | Daniel 如果我告诉你 |
[19:10] | They’re not dead? | 他们并没有死 |
[19:15] | What if I told you | 如果我告诉你 |
[19:17] | The plane was a fake? | 那飞机是个替代品 |
[19:19] | An elaborate… expensive fake. | 人为设置的 昂贵的替代品 |
[19:25] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道的呢 |
[19:28] | Because I put it there. | 因为是我设置的 |
[19:39] | Why would you tell me that? | 为什么要告诉我呢 |
[19:43] | Because come tomorrow, you won’t remember I did. | 因为到了明天 你就不记得我说过 |
[19:49] | Daniel Daniel, | |
[19:51] | The real oceanic flight 815 crashed on an island- | 真正的大洋航班815号坠毁到一个岛上 |
[19:54] | A special island | 一个特别的小岛上 |
[19:56] | With unique scientific properties. | 岛上有独特的科学性质 |
[20:01] | I want to send you to the island. | 我想派你去那座岛 |
[20:05] | It will further your research, | 那会对你的研究很有帮助 |
[20:09] | Show you things | 给你展现各种 |
[20:11] | You’d never dream of. | 你未曾想象过的现象 |
[20:13] | But more importantly, | 但更重要的是 |
[20:17] | It will heal you, Daniel | 它会治愈你的 Daniel |
[20:19] | Your mind, | 你的心智 |
[20:22] | Your memory. | 你的记忆 |
[20:25] | H-heal me? | 治愈我吗 |
[20:32] | W-why are you doing all this for me? | 你为什么为我这么做呢 |
[20:36] | Because you’re a man of tremends gifts, | 因为你是个很有才华的人 |
[20:38] | And it would be a shame to see them go to waste. | 把这些才华浪费掉是很可耻的 |
[20:45] | You sound like my mother. | 你说话像我母亲 |
[20:50] | That’s because we’re old friends. | 因为我们是老朋友 |
[21:01] | You’re mother is an other? | 你母亲是另一个 |
[21:04] | You met her, actually, | 实际上你见过她 |
[21:05] | When the island was skipping, back in 1954. | 当这岛消失回到1954年时 |
[21:09] | They were calling her “Ellie.” | 他们叫她Ellie |
[21:10] | You guys were in 1954? | 你们去过1954年 |
[21:13] | – Like… fonzie times? – You still haven’t | -像冻结时间吗 -你还没有 |
[21:16] | Told us why you need find her. | 告诉我们为什么要找到她 |
[21:17] | I just need to talk to her. | 我只要跟她谈谈 |
[21:18] | Doc said we are supposed to be laid low | 医生说我们理应死了的 |
[21:20] | “whatever happened, happened”? | 木已成舟 |
[21:21] | Just tell me where they are | 只是告诉我他们在哪 |
[21:22] | I’m not telling you anything, and you ain’t | 我不会告诉你任何事 你也别想 |
[21:24] | Going anywhere, unless you wanna | 去任何地方 除非 |
[21:25] | Share with us what the hell it is you’re doing. | 你告诉我们你在这到底干什么 |
[21:27] | Sawyer, he said he can get us back to where we belonged. | Sawyer 他说他能带我们回到属于我们的世界 |
[21:30] | Whether we go on the sub or we head back into the jungle… | 不管是上潜艇还是回到丛林 |
[21:34] | – We don’t belong here. – Well, I belonged | -我们不只属于这里 -可我属于 |
[21:37] | Here just fine out you came back, doc. | 这里 却发现你回来了 医生 |
[21:44] | You know where the hostiles are. | 你知道敌人在哪吗 |
[21:48] | – What? – You and Sawyer took Ben out to them. | -说什么 -你和Sawyer带Ben去找他们 |
[21:51] | Can you get us back out there? | 你能带我们去吗 |
[21:53] | Hold on a second. Don’t say a word, Kate.. | 打住 别说任何话 Kate |
[21:55] | She can say what she wants to say. Kate… | 她想说什么就说什么 Kate |
[21:58] | You made me promise to never ask what happened to Aron, | 你要我发誓从不过问Aron怎么了 |
[22:01] | Or why you came back here. | 又或者为什么你回到这里 |
[22:03] | But I know that reason isn’t… it isn’t here. | 但我知道原因没有藏在这里 |
[22:06] | It’s not now. | 也不是现在 |
[22:08] | Whatever her reason is, | 不管她是什么原因 |
[22:09] | Helping H.G. wells here talk to his mommy | 带这个疯子去和她妈谈 |
[22:12] | Ain’t got nothing to do with it. | 绝对和这没有关系 |
[22:16] | Come with us, Freckles. | 跟我们走 雀斑女 |
[22:23] | The code for the fence Is 1-4-1-7-1-7. | 防护栏的密码 是141717 |
[22:28] | You should take Daniel. | 你该带Daniel去 |
[22:31] | It’s over here for us anyway. | 怎么都好 这里对我们来说已经结束了 |
[22:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:43] | Great. | 太好了 |
[22:44] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[22:46] | Hey, Miles, can you drive us? | Miles 你能开车带我们吗 |
[22:59] | When you realize you’ve made a huge mistake… | 当你意识到你犯了多么大的错误时 |
[23:02] | We’ll be back at the beach, right where we started. | 我们会回到海岸边 在我们开始的地方 |
[23:11] | All right, the rest of us– | 好了 剩下的这些人 |
[23:13] | Pack anything you can carry, meet back here in 20 minutes. | 带好你需要的物品 20分钟后这里见 |
[23:21] | Time to go. | 该出发了 |
[23:30] | These people are not gonna be happy to see us. | 这些人不会高兴见到我们的 |
[23:34] | It might be a good idea to bring some guns. | 也许带些几把枪是个好主意 |
[23:36] | There’s a gun safe in the motor pool, But it’s locked. | 发动机的棚子里有个枪支保险箱 但是锁了 |
[23:40] | Good thing I’m a janitor then. | 还好我是看门的 |
[23:43] | Dan Hey, Dan? | |
[23:46] | I’ll meet you at the motor pool. I need just a minute. Okay? | 我去发动机棚子找你们 给我一分钟 行吧 |
[24:09] | I’m not allowed to have chocolate before dinner. | 他们不准我在饭前吃巧克力的 |
[24:18] | It’s okay, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 没事的 |
[24:21] | I won’t tell. | 我不会揭发你 |
[24:25] | My name’s Charlotte. What’s yours? | 我叫Charlotte 你叫什么 |
[24:28] | I’m Daniel. | 我叫Daniel |
[24:32] | I’m new here. | 我是新来的 |
[24:37] | Listen. | 听好 |
[24:40] | Do you know Dr. Chang? | 你认识陈博士吗 |
[24:44] | Hopefully really soon, | 很快 |
[24:47] | Dr. Chang is gonna ask a bunch of people | 陈博士就要让一群人 |
[24:50] | To get on the submarine | 登上潜艇 |
[24:52] | And leave the island. | 然后离开这座岛 |
[24:55] | When he does, you and your mommy… | 当他这么做的时候 你和你母亲 |
[24:59] | You’re gonna have to leave. | 你们得离开 |
[25:01] | In case what I do doesn’t work, | 以防我的方法行不通 |
[25:04] | You cannot be here. You have to leave. | 你不能呆在这里 你一定得走 |
[25:11] | I tried to avoid telling you this. | 我不想告诉你这个的 |
[25:13] | I didn’t think I could change things. | 我不认为我能改变过去 |
[25:18] | But maybe I can. | 但也许我能 |
[25:34] | Hey, how long will it take us to Get up there? | 我们得多久到那里 |
[25:35] | Ah, it depends. We can take the road until we hit the pylons, | 看情况 我们可以走大路到塔那儿 |
[25:39] | But then once we’re in their territory, we gotta go on foot. | 一旦我们进入他们攻击范围 就得步行 |
[25:41] | Okay. uh, do you have something for a beginner? | 有没有给新手用的 |
[25:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:52] | That’s ready to go. | 准备好走 |
[25:55] | What’s going on here? | 出了什么事吗 |
[25:58] | Aren’t you one of the physicists off the sub? | 你不是潜艇下来的一个物理学家吗 |
[26:01] | Yeah, that’s right. Uh, we were just making sure that | 对 我们只是想确认下 |
[26:03] | You’re supposed to out of the swan site. | 你应该在天鹅站的 |
[26:08] | Right. uh, there was– | 兰花站 |
[26:10] | There was an accident at the orchid station. | 出了点事故 |
[26:13] | – Dr. Chang asked us to help. – He’s got a gun. | -陈博士我们来帮忙 -他手里有枪 |
[26:15] | I just left Dr. Chang. | 我刚从陈博士那里来 |
[26:17] | He’s at home with his wife and baby. You’re lying. | 他在家陪老婆孩子 你在撒谎 |
[26:20] | Now drop the guns and get down on the ground! | 丢掉武器 趴在地上 |
[26:23] | Hey. Listen to me. Listen. | 听我说 |
[26:25] | You really do not understand what’s happening here. | 你真的不明白这里发什么什么事 |
[26:27] | You have no idea. We have no time. We have to leave. | 你不明白 我们没时间了 必须走 |
[26:30] | All right? So we’re just gonna leave. | 行吗 我们现在就走 |
[26:32] | Nobody’s…No… | 没人 |
[26:43] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:53] | I think we can make it to the jeep. | 我们该到车上去 |
[26:55] | All right. i’ll cover you. | 好的 我掩护你 |
[26:56] | Dan? you go, too, all right? | Dan 你也去 好吗 |
[26:59] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[27:32] | Sound the alarm! | 拉响警报 |
[28:04] | Hello, Daniel. | 你好 Daniel |
[28:07] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[28:09] | When did you get here? | 你什么时候来的 |
[28:11] | Oh, I just arrived. | 我刚到 |
[28:12] | I would have called you, but… | 本想给你先打个电话 可是… |
[28:15] | I would have forgotten anyway. | 反正我会忘掉的 |
[28:20] | I hear you have been offered a job. | 我听说有人要给你一个工作 |
[28:25] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[28:27] | Well, it’s my business to know. | 我一直都知道 |
[28:31] | I came here, daniel, | Daniel 我来这 |
[28:33] | To tell you that it is very important | 是想告诉你 这件事至关重要 |
[28:36] | That you say yes to Mr. Widmore… | 你该答应Widmore先生 |
[28:39] | That you accept this opportunity. | 接受这次机会 |
[28:45] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[28:49] | He needs someone who can do | 他需要一个 |
[28:52] | Really, really complex space-time calibrations | 能够校准十分复杂的时空 |
[28:55] | And calculate bearings, and I just… | 并且计算出方位的人 可是我 |
[28:58] | I don’t know how to do that anymore. | 已经不在懂得如何去做了 |
[29:00] | Daniel Daniel… | |
[29:02] | This place he mentioned to you, this island– | 那个他向你提起的地方 那个小岛 |
[29:07] | Did he tell you that it could make you better? | 他有没有告诉你它可以治好你 |
[29:16] | What if it’s true? | 如果那是真的呢 |
[29:18] | Why, then you could go on with your work. | 怎么了 这样你就可以继续你的工作了 |
[29:21] | Just think of all you could accomplish. | 想想你能完成的事业吧 |
[29:27] | You really want me to… to go? | 你真的想让我…去吗 |
[29:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:37] | Will… | 那… |
[29:39] | Will it make you proud of me? | 这会让你为我感到骄傲吗 |
[29:47] | Yes, Daniel. | 是的 Daniel |
[29:49] | It will. | 会的 |
[30:00] | Then I’ll do it. | 好的 我去 |
[30:20] | – You remember the code? – Yeah, I got it. | -你还记得密码吗 -记得 |
[30:23] | All right, I’m gonna take a look at that. | 好的 让我看看 |
[30:26] | Yeah, good. | 好的 |
[30:28] | It’s just a graze. Whew. | 只是擦伤 |
[30:31] | This is gonna sting. | 会有点刺痛 |
[30:32] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[30:38] | Yeah, you’re gonna be fine. | 好的 很快就好了 |
[30:40] | I guess I’m lucky. | 我可真幸运 |
[30:43] | What’s luck have to do with it? | 这跟幸运有什么关系 |
[30:45] | I thought you said whatever happened, happened. | 你不是说该发生的事 肯定会发生的吗 |
[30:46] | You gotta understand, Jack, | 你会明白的 Jack |
[30:49] | This is our present. | 这是我们的现在 |
[30:51] | When we met, did I have a scar on my neck? | 我们见面时 我的脖子上有疤吗 |
[30:53] | No. | 没有 |
[30:55] | ’cause I hadn’t been shot yet. | 那是因为我还没有被枪击 |
[30:57] | We can’t be so naive as to think nothing can happen to us. | 我们不能天真的认为我们不会出事 |
[31:03] | Any one of us can die, Jack. | 我们中的任何人都会死 Jack |
[31:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:08] | It’s off. | 已经关了 |
[31:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:16] | Which way? | 哪条路 |
[31:18] | Just a couple miles in. | 往里走2英里 |
[31:27] | Do you think he knows what he’s doing? | 你觉得他知道自己在做什么吗 |
[31:30] | I sure hope so. | 希望如此 |
[31:33] | There’s no turning back now. | 已经回不了头了 |
[31:42] | You called it the minute those yahoos got here. | 你刚刚给那些蠢货打电话让他们来着 |
[31:44] | I shoulda listened to you. | 你该告诉我的 |
[31:48] | You can say, “I told you so.” | 你可以说 那我也告诉你 |
[31:50] | Maybe after we get to the beach. | 等我们到了岸上吧 |
[31:55] | You still got my back? | 你还支持我吗 |
[32:00] | You still got mine? | 你呢 |
[32:14] | That’s not good, right? | 这下糟了 |
[32:22] | Lafleur Lafleur! | |
[32:25] | Where have you been? Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 你去哪了 |
[32:27] | Take it easy, stu. What the hell’s going on? | 别紧张 发生什么事了 |
[32:29] | I just got shot by a physicist, | 我被一个物理学家打了一枪 |
[32:31] | And the new recruits are helping him. | 还有新兵在帮他 |
[32:35] | We’ve been infiltrated. | 我们中有奸细 |
[32:36] | That’s ridiculous. Now just calm down for a minute. | 太荒唐了 冷静些 |
[32:39] | We can talk about this. | 我们谈谈 |
[32:42] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[32:44] | It sounded like it was from outside. | 好像是从外面传过来的 |
[33:02] | Get down on the ground now. | 趴在地上 |
[33:06] | I said now! | 马上 |
[33:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:33] | You need a gun to go talk to your mother, Dan? | 你需要拿着枪跟你妈妈说话吗 Dan |
[33:38] | You don’t know my mother, Jack. | 你不了解我妈妈 Jack |
[33:43] | You ready to tell me why she was wrong? | 准备告诉我们为什么她是错的了吗 |
[33:46] | Why we don’t belong here? | 为什么我们不属于这里 |
[33:57] | In about four hours, | 四个小时之内 |
[34:00] | The dharma folks at the swan work site– | 天鹅工作区的达摩组织的人 |
[34:02] | They’re gonna–gonna drill into the ground | 他们将会钻到地下 |
[34:05] | And accidentally tap into a massive pocket of energy. | 并且会意外碰到巨大能量袋 |
[34:09] | The result of the release of this energy | 这个能量的释放 |
[34:12] | Would be catastrophic. | 会造成一场灾难 |
[34:14] | So in order to contain it, they’re gonna have to cement | 为了能够抑制它 他们不得不用水泥 |
[34:16] | The entire area in, like chernobyl. | 注满整个地区就像切尔诺贝利核电站一样 |
[34:21] | And this containment–the place they built over it– | 这个容器 就是他们建造它的地方 |
[34:24] | I believe you called it “the hatch.” | 我想你叫它船舱 |
[34:27] | The swan hatch? | 天鹅船舱 |
[34:31] | Because of this one accident, | 因为这场意外 |
[34:35] | These people is gona spend next twenty years | 这群人会在接下来20年里 |
[34:38] | Keeping that energy at bay… | 来抑制那个能量 |
[34:41] | By pressing a button… | 通过不停的按一个按钮 |
[34:44] | A button that your friend desmond | 而这个按钮将会被你的朋友Desmond |
[34:47] | Will one day fail to push, | 在某一天忘了按 |
[34:50] | And that will cause your plane– | 而这个就令到你们做的飞机 |
[34:53] | Oceanic 815– | 海洋航空815班机 |
[34:56] | To crash on this island. | 坠毁到这个岛上 |
[34:58] | And because your plane crashed, | 而因为你们的航班坠毁 |
[35:01] | A freighter will be sent to this island– | 令到有一架货轮被派到这个岛上 |
[35:03] | A freighter I was on it | 而我和Charlotte |
[35:03] | And charlotte was on it and so forth. | 和其他有关的人都在上面 |
[35:05] | This entire chain of events– | 这整个相关的一连串事件 |
[35:07] | It’s gonna start happening this afternoon. | 将会在今天下午开始发生 |
[35:12] | But… | 可是 |
[35:14] | We can change that. | 我们可以改变这一切 |
[35:16] | I studied relativistic physics my entire life. | 我一生都致力于研究相对物理 |
[35:19] | One thing emerged over and over– | 有一个观念一直主导着我 |
[35:21] | Can’t change the past. Can’t do it. | 不可能改变过去 不可能 |
[35:24] | Whatever happened, happened. All right? | 已经发生的 早就发生了 |
[35:27] | But then I finally realized… | 可是我最后发现 |
[35:31] | I had been spending so much time | 我花了大量的时间研究 |
[35:34] | Focused on the constants, | 常量 |
[35:37] | I forgot about the variables. | 可是我忽略了变量 |
[35:39] | Do you know what the variables in these equations are, jack? | Jack 你知道在这些公式里面的变量吗 |
[35:42] | No. | 不知道 |
[35:44] | Us. | 我们 |
[35:46] | We’re the variables. | 我们是变量 |
[35:47] | People. | 人 |
[35:49] | We think. we reason. | 我们思考 我们讲道理 |
[35:51] | We make choices. We have free will. | 我们做不同的选择 我们有自由的思想 |
[35:54] | We can change our destiny. | 我们可以改变我们的命运 |
[35:59] | I think I can negate that energy | 我认为我可以中和那股能量 |
[36:03] | Under e swan. | 在天鹅站下面的那股 |
[36:05] | I think I can destroy it. | 我想我可以毁灭它 |
[36:07] | If I can, then that hatch will never be built, | 如果我能的话 那密封舱就不需要被建造 |
[36:10] | And your plane… | 而你们的飞机 |
[36:13] | Your plane will land, | 将会降落 |
[36:15] | Just like it’s supposed to, | 在它应该降落的地方 |
[36:17] | In los angeles. | 在洛杉矶 |
[36:23] | And just how exactly do you plan on destroying this energy? | 能告诉我你打算怎么去中和这股能量吗 |
[36:32] | I’m gonna detonate a hydrogen bomb. | 我将会引爆一个氢弹 |
[36:49] | Daniel Faraday Daniel faraday? | |
[36:51] | Your son is daniel faraday? | 你儿子是Danial Faraday |
[36:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:57] | That’s the man who sent desmond to los angeles to find you. | 就是那个叫Desmond去洛杉矶找你的那个 |
[37:00] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[37:03] | I came, Penelope, to apologize. | 我来道歉的 Penelope |
[37:07] | Your husband has become a casualty | 你的丈夫变成一个牺牲品 |
[37:11] | In a conflict that’s bigger than him, | 在一场比他 甚至比我们任何一个 |
[37:13] | That’s bigger than any of us. | 都重要的冲突里面 |
[37:14] | What do you mean? Is Desmond gona be OK? | 你在说什么 Desmond会没事吧 |
[37:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:19] | For the first time in a long time, | 在很长的一段时间里面 |
[37:22] | I don’t know what’s going to happen next. | 我第一次不知道将会发生什么 |
[37:27] | – Ms. hume? – Yes | -是Humes小姐吗 -是的 |
[37:29] | Your husband’s in the recovery room, and he’s | 你丈夫在康复室 |
[37:32] | – Asking for you. – The recovery room. Is he… | -他在找你 -康复室 他 |
[37:34] | He’s doing fine. Come with me. | 他情况不错 跟我来吧 |
[37:36] | This nurse will watch your son. | 这位护士会照顾你的儿子 |
[37:52] | Hi. | 好吗 |
[37:55] | Hi. | 好 |
[38:00] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我以为我失去你了 |
[38:06] | I promised you, Penny. | 我答应过你 Penny |
[38:08] | I promised you… | 我答应过的 |
[38:14] | I’d never leave you again. | 我永远不会离开你的 |
[38:33] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
[38:38] | Yes, Charles. | 没事 Charles |
[38:40] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[38:42] | Good. | 好 |
[38:45] | Your daughter’s in there. | 你女儿在里面 |
[38:47] | Why don’t you go in and say hello? | 你为何不进出打声招呼 |
[38:50] | Unfortunately, Eloise, | 很不幸的 Eloise |
[38:51] | My relationship with Penelope | 我和Penelope的关系 |
[38:53] | Is one of the things I had to sacrifice. | 是其中一样我需要牺牲的事情 |
[38:56] | Sacrifice? | 牺牲? |
[38:58] | Don’t you talk to me about sacrifice, Charles. | 不要跟我说什么叫做牺牲 Charles |
[39:03] | I had to send my son back to the island, | 我必须把我的儿子送回到那个岛上 |
[39:05] | Knowing full well that– | 而且知道将会…. |
[39:07] | He was my son, too, Eloise. | 他也是我的儿子 Eloise |
[39:31] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[39:32] | He’s talking about | 他在提到说 |
[39:34] | Erasing everything that’s ever happened to us, Jack. | 把一切发生过在我们身上的事情抹掉 |
[39:37] | It’s insane. | 这是疯狂的 |
[39:39] | We disappeared off a plane in mid-air | 我们在一架飞在半空的飞机上消失 |
[39:41] | And ended up in 1977. | 来到1977年 |
[39:43] | I’m getting kinda used to insane. | 我感觉已经习惯了疯狂 |
[39:45] | Well, that should be enough. | 这应该够了 |
[39:52] | I think we need more water. | 我想我们需要多点水 |
[40:03] | – Wish me luck. wait. – Hey. | -祝我好运吧 -等等 |
[40:06] | No, let him go. Let him go. | 让他走 让他走 |
[40:26] | Back up. Step away. It’s oy. | 退后 让开 |
[40:29] | Nobody move. | 都不准动 |
[40:31] | I only want to speak to Eloise. | 我只想和Eloise讲话 |
[40:35] | Where is Eloise? | Eloise在那里 |
[40:38] | Come on. where is she? | 快点 她在那里 |
[40:40] | I’m sorry, but Elo– | 对不起 不过Eloise |
[40:43] | She’s not here right now. | 她现在不在这里 |
[40:48] | Do we know each other? | 我们认识吗 |
[40:51] | It doesn’t matter. | 这个无关重要 |
[40:54] | I need you to take me to Eloise. | 我要你带我去见Eloise |
[40:56] | I-I already told you she’s not here. | 我已经告诉过你她不在这里 |
[40:57] | – Let’s just take it easy. – Where’s the bomb, richard? | -轻松点 -那个炸弹在哪里 Richard |
[41:00] | The hydrogen bomb that I told you | 我告诉过你的那个氢弹 |
[41:02] | People to bury where is it? | 叫你们埋起来的那个 |
[41:04] | Listen to me. Lower your gun, and we’ll talk. Okay? | 听我的放下枪 我们来谈一谈 好不 |
[41:07] | Nobody has to get hurt here. Just put the gun down. | 我们不想有人受伤 把枪放下 |
[41:09] | I’m gonna give you three seconds. | 我给你三秒钟 |
[41:13] | – One… – Don’t do this. | -一 -不要这么做 |
[41:15] | Two… | 二 |
[41:29] | – Why did you do that? – He had a gun on you. | -你干嘛这么做 -他用枪指着你呢 |
[41:32] | He wasn’t gonna shoot me, Eloise. | 他不会开枪的 Eloise |
[41:35] | Eloise Eloise. | |
[41:42] | You knew. | 你知道的 |
[41:45] | You always knew. | 你一直都知道的 |
[41:48] | You knew this was gonna happen. | 你知道这将会发生 |
[41:55] | You sent me here. | 你把我派到这里来 |
[42:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[42:02] | I… | 我 |
[42:06] | I’m your son. | 我是你儿子 |