时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | – Is that Benjamin Linus? – We need you to save his life. | -那是Benjamin Linus吗 -我们要你救他 |
[00:12] | If I take him, he’s not ever gonna be the same again. | 如果我把他带走 他就会改头换面 |
[00:15] | He will always be one of us. | 永远成为我们的一员 |
[00:18] | Get your ass out here right now, or I’m gonna kill your daughter. | 赶紧给我滚出来 不然我毙了你女儿 |
[00:22] | I stole her as a baby from an insane woman. | 她是我从一个疯女人那里偷来的 |
[00:25] | She means nothing to me. so if you want to kill her, | 我根本不在乎她 所以如果你想杀她 |
[00:27] | Go ahead and do it… | 尽管动手吧 |
[00:29] | This guy is dangerous. | 这个人很危险 |
[00:31] | Sun, that boat I came here on was filled with commandos | Sun 我来这里所乘的船上全是突击队 |
[00:34] | Whose only mission was to get him. | 他们的唯一使命就是抓到他 |
[00:36] | And how’d that work out for everyone? | 看看后来怎么了 |
[00:41] | – You know him? – Yeah. | -你认识他吗 -认识 |
[00:46] | He’s the man who killed me. | 他就是杀我的凶手 |
[01:14] | – What have you done, Richard? – Calm down | -你都做了什么 Richard -镇定 |
[01:16] | – Calm down. this has nothing to do with you. – So it’s true? | -镇定 这件事与你无关 -那就是真的 |
[01:18] | You actually brought one of them to our temple? | 你真的把他们的成员带到我们神殿 |
[01:20] | He’s just a boy, and he was dying. | 他只是个孩子 而且生命垂危 |
[01:22] | Then you should’ve let him die. | 那就顺其自然 |
[01:24] | Jacob wanted it done. | Jacob想让我救他 |
[01:28] | The island chooses is the island’s chooses. | 这座岛的选择不容抗辩 |
[01:31] | You know that. | 你也知道 |
[01:35] | Yes. yes, of course. | 对 对 那是当然 |
[01:39] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[02:01] | Hello, Benjamin. | 你好 Benjamin |
[02:04] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[02:07] | You were injured. | 你受伤了 |
[02:10] | How? | 怎么会 |
[02:12] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[02:14] | Where am i? | 我现在哪里 |
[02:16] | You’re among friends. | 你和朋友们在一起 |
[02:20] | We’re going to take care of you. | 我们会照顾你 |
[02:21] | My dad…is he here? | 我爸呢 他在吗 |
[02:23] | You’ll be back to him soon enough. | 你很快就能回到他身边 |
[02:25] | No. no, I don’t want to go back. | 不 不 我不想回去 |
[02:28] | Okay, easy. easy. oh! | 好 放松 放松 |
[02:31] | I don’t want to go back. | 我不想回去 |
[02:36] | I wanna stay. | 我想留下 |
[02:40] | I wanna be one of you. | 我想加入你们 |
[02:42] | Just because you’re living with them | 你和他们同住在一起 |
[02:45] | Doesn’t mean you can’t be one of us. | 不代表你就不能成为我们一员 |
[02:48] | You should be dead, Benjamin. | 你本该已经死了 Benjamin |
[02:50] | But this island… | 可这座岛 |
[02:52] | It saved your life. | 救了你的命 |
[02:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:59] | I’m Charles. | 我叫Charles |
[03:03] | Charles Widmore Charles widmore. | |
[03:10] | Ben Ben. | |
[03:21] | Hello, Ben. | 你好 Ben |
[03:25] | Welcome back to the land of the living. | 欢迎回到人间 |
[03:30] | My god. | 天呐 |
[03:34] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[03:35] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[03:39] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[03:42] | I knew that this would happen. | 我就知道会这样 |
[03:45] | Then why are you so surprised to see me? | 那你为什么见到我还那么惊讶 |
[03:49] | Because it’s one thing to believe it, John. | John 因为相信是一回事 |
[03:54] | It’s another thing to see it. | 亲眼验证又是另一回事 |
[03:56] | Then why were you trying to run away to the main island? | 那你为什么还想方设法逃到主岛上 |
[04:00] | I broke the rules,John. | John 我打破了规则 |
[04:04] | I came back to the island. | 回到了岛上 |
[04:07] | I was going to answer for what I’d done. | 我当时想为我的所作所为负责 |
[04:10] | I was going back… | 我当时正要回去 |
[04:12] | To be judged. | 接收审判 |
[04:18] | Judged? | 审判 |
[04:23] | By whom? | 谁审判 |
[04:26] | John Well, j-john, | |
[04:28] | We don’t even have a word for it, | 它还没有名字 |
[04:32] | But I believe you call it the monster. | 可我相信 你会叫它”怪物” |
[05:05] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[05:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:08] | What’s in the crate? | 箱子里装的什么 |
[05:10] | Just some stuff we need to get moved. | 只是些行动必备的行装 |
[05:12] | Need a hand? | 要帮忙吗 |
[05:14] | Oh, thanks. we got it. | 谢谢 不用了 |
[05:19] | Okay. have a great day. | 好 万事顺意 |
[05:32] | How you feeling, my friend? | 朋友 你感觉怎样 |
[05:35] | Like someone hit me with an oar, but I’ll live. | 就像有人用桨敲了我 可我还活着 |
[05:40] | – What do you make of him? – I’m not sure. | -你觉得他这人怎样 -不好说 |
[05:46] | What has he told you? | 他对你说了什么 |
[05:47] | When you were out cold, he was watching over you. | 你失去直觉时 他一直照看着你 |
[05:52] | And he said you killed him. | 他说你杀了他 |
[05:54] | I killed him? | 我杀了他 |
[05:57] | Really? ’cause he looks fine to me. | 真的吗 可我看他现在好好的 |
[06:07] | You know, I don’t really remember him from the plane. | 我不记得他是飞机上的乘客 |
[06:10] | – Do you? – No, I don’t. | -你记得他吗 -不 我不记得了 |
[06:16] | What if… | 要是 |
[06:18] | He was already here, before we crashed? | 我们坠机前 他就已经在这里了呢 |
[06:22] | If he thinks I killed him, then he’s insane. | 如果他认为我杀了他 那他就是疯子 |
[06:24] | We may be dealing with a man who’s dangerously deranged. | 我们可能在和精神错乱的人打交道 |
[06:28] | Then the question is, what are we gonna do about it? | 那问题就是 我们该怎样应付呢 |
[06:32] | Don’t worry, my friend. | 别担心 朋友 |
[06:38] | I have your back. | 我支持你 |
[06:42] | Caesar. | 我叫Caesar |
[06:44] | Pleasure to meet you, Caesar. I’m Ben. | 很高兴认识你 Ceasar 我叫Ben |
[07:06] | You want me to do it? | 要我动手吗 |
[07:10] | I can do it if you want me to, ben. | 只要你开口 我就动手 Ben |
[07:13] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[07:15] | And stay here, Ethan. | 乖乖呆在这里 Ethan |
[07:55] | Don’t! don’t do it. | 别 别这样 |
[08:00] | You’re the one who infected us, aren’t you?! | 你就是让我们受感染的人 对吗 |
[08:13] | No! shh. | 不 |
[08:15] | – Donnez… -It’s okay. it’s okay, baby. | -别带走我孩子(法语) -没事的 没事的 |
[08:23] | Please, don’t take my Alex! | 求你了 别带走我的Alex |
[08:26] | Do you want your baby to live? | 还想让你孩子活命吗 |
[08:29] | Why are you taking her?! | 为什么要带走她 |
[08:34] | Be grateful you’re still alive. | 感谢上苍你还活着吧 |
[08:37] | Now you listen to me. | 你给我听着 |
[08:40] | If you try to follow me or if you ever come looking for me, | 如果你跟踪我 或者来找我 |
[08:42] | I’ll kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[08:44] | And if you want your child to live, | 如果你还想保住你孩子的命 |
[08:46] | Every time you hear whispers, you run the other way. | 只要你听到低声细语 就往另一边跑 |
[09:21] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:25] | Just something sentimental. | 一些让人伤感的东西 |
[09:34] | So this is your old office, huh? | 这就是你的旧办公室 |
[09:40] | I never pictured you leading your people | 我从没想过你会在坐在办公桌前 |
[09:43] | From behind a desk. | 领导你的人 |
[09:45] | It seems a little… | 这有点像 |
[09:48] | Corporate. | 公司 |
[09:58] | – Was there something that you needed, John? – Well, Ben, I was hoping | -你想要什么吗 John -Ben 我希望 |
[10:01] | That you and I could talk about the elephant in the room. | 能聊聊你我都心知肚明 却闭口不谈的事 |
[10:06] | I assume you’re referring to the fact that I killed you. | 我想你指的是我杀你那件事吧 |
[10:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:17] | It was the only way to get you back to the island, | 那是让你回到岛上的唯一办法 |
[10:20] | Along with as many of those who left as possible. | 还有那些离开的人 |
[10:23] | You do remember, John…that’s why you left in the first place, | 你应该记得 所以你才率先离开 |
[10:26] | To convince ’em to come back? | 去说服他们回来 |
[10:29] | But you failed. | 可事与愿违 |
[10:31] | And the only way to bring them together | 唯一能把他们聚到一起的方法 |
[10:34] | Was by your death, and you understood that. | 就是你死 你自己也明白这点 |
[10:36] | It’s why you were about to kill yourself when i stopped you. | 这就是当你自杀时我要阻止的原因 |
[10:39] | If all i had to do was die, Ben, then why did you stop me? | 如果真的要我死 Ben 你为什么阻止我 |
[10:41] | You had critical information that would’ve died with you. | 因为你拥有一些重要的信息 |
[10:44] | And once you’d given it to me… | 一旦你给了我 |
[10:50] | Well, i just didn’t have time | 我当时没有时间 |
[10:52] | To talk you back into hanging yourself. | 去劝你再次把你自己吊死 |
[10:55] | So i took a shortcut. | 所以我走了捷径 |
[10:58] | And look at you, John. i was right. | 你看现在的你 John 我当时是对的 |
[11:01] | You’re here. you’re back. so are the rest of them. | 你回来了 还有其他的人 |
[11:04] | I don’t know where yet exactly, but they came. it worked. | 虽然不知道在哪里 但是也一起回来了 |
[11:13] | And that’s why i did it, | 这才是我当时杀你的原因 |
[11:16] | Because it was in the best interests of the island. | 因只有这样才能符合这座岛的利益 |
[11:20] | I was just hoping for an apology. | 我一直等你道歉呢 |
[11:30] | I’ve decided to help you, Ben. | 我决定助你一臂之力 Ben |
[11:35] | Help me do what? | 帮助我做什么 |
[11:37] | Do what you say you are on your way to do. | 帮助你完成你未完成的事 |
[11:40] | Be judged. | 接收审判 |
[11:42] | That’s not something you want to see, John. | 后果会不堪设想 John |
[11:43] | If everything you’ve done | 如果你所做的一切 |
[11:45] | Has been in the best interests of the island… | 都是为了这座岛的利益 |
[11:50] | Then i’m sure the monster will understand. | 那么我保证那怪物会理解的 |
[12:00] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:12] | – What are you doing? – We’re taking a boat. | -你们在做什么 -我们要用这条船 |
[12:15] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[12:17] | Over to the main island. | 去对面的主岛 |
[12:20] | I don’t think so, my friend. | 我可不那么想 朋友 |
[12:23] | Are these your boats? | 这些是你的船吗 |
[12:24] | Are they yours? | 难道是你的吗 |
[12:27] | Caesar, right? | 你叫Caesar 是吗 |
[12:29] | I was under the impression these were found here | 我记得这些船是在这里被发现的 |
[12:31] | So i’m just gonna borrow one. | 所以我想借一条船 |
[12:33] | I’m happy to leave the other boat for you | 我很愿意把剩下的船留给你们 |
[12:35] | – In case you want to follow us. – “us”? | -你们也可以跟着我们 -“我们” |
[12:38] | Are you going with him? | 你要和他一起吗 |
[12:40] | He didn’t really give me a choice. | 他都没有给我选择的余地 |
[12:47] | I’m sorry, but i’m calling the shots here | 不好意思 但是这里我说的算 |
[12:50] | And i say you are not taking anything. | 你不能拿走任何东西 |
[12:52] | What you are going to do is to sit down | 你所需要做得就是坐下来 |
[12:54] | And tell us how you know so much | 告诉我们你怎么知道的那么多 |
[12:56] | about this island you mean it.my friend | 关于这座岛的事情 |
[13:01] | You’re in the habit of calling people “friend,” | 你习惯把别人称做”朋友” |
[13:05] | But i don’t think you mean it. | 但我不认为你当真的 |
[13:07] | -Step away from the boat. -no. i’m | -离船远一点 -不 |
[13:08] | not gonna step awe the boats | 我绝不会离开这条船 |
[13:10] | I’m gonna take it, and you’re gonna let me, my friend. | 我要把它带走 希望你能同意 朋友 |
[13:12] | You’re not taking anything. | 你什么都别想拿走 |
[13:13] | you looking for this? | 你在找这个吗 |
[13:23] | This gentleman and i are taking a boat. | 先生们 我把这条船带走了 |
[13:27] | Does anyone else have a problem with that? | 还有谁有异议吗 |
[13:41] | Consider that my apology. | 算是我的道歉吧 |
[14:13] | Home, sweet home. | 家 温馨的家 |
[14:16] | Looks like we’re not the first | 看来我们不是最早 |
[14:18] | ones who decided to tie up here | 决定来这里的人 |
[14:21] | That would be Sun and Lapidus. | 一定是Sun和Lapidus |
[14:23] | I showed ’em where the boats were, | 我告诉他们船的位置 |
[14:26] | And Sun thanked me by smashing me on the head with a paddle. | Sun用船桨把我打晕 表达对我的感激之情 |
[14:29] | Oh. is she the one that hurt your arm? | 她是那个把你手弄伤的人 |
[14:32] | I noticed you were favoring it on the way over. | 我注意到 你一路上都很小心 不碰上手臂 |
[14:35] | No. | 不是 |
[14:38] | Someone else hurt my arm. | 是其他人把我的手弄伤了 |
[14:40] | You just make friends everywhere you go, don’t ya? | 不管到哪里你都不断的结交朋友 是把 |
[14:44] | Well, i’ve found sometimes that friends can be | 有时候我发现朋友可以 |
[14:47] | Significantly more dangerous than enemies, John. | 比敌人还要危险 John |
[14:50] | Is that why you shot an unarmed man in the chest? | 这就是为什么你要杀那个手无寸铁的人吗 |
[14:54] | The man was unarmed because i’d stolen his gun… | 那个人手无寸铁是因为我偷了他的枪 |
[14:56] | The gun he was going to use to kill you. | 他打算用那枪杀了你 |
[15:00] | I couldn’t let that happen. | 我要阻止他 |
[15:01] | No sense in me dying twice, right? | 我再死一次也不要紧 是把 |
[15:03] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:07] | We’re going to your old house, aren’t we? | 我们现在去你的老房子是吧 |
[15:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:11] | It’s the only place i can summon it… | 唯一我可以召唤它的地方 |
[15:14] | The “monster.” | 那个”怪物” |
[15:16] | Once it arrives, i’ll either be forgiven… | 等它来了 它要不宽恕我 |
[15:21] | Or i won’t. | 要不处置我 |
[15:22] | I think you’re lying. | 我感觉你在说谎 |
[15:27] | Lying about what? | 说什么谎 |
[15:29] | That you want to be judged for leaving the island | 你想因为离开岛而接收审判 |
[15:32] | And coming back because it’s against the rules. | 现在回来是因为你坏了规矩 |
[15:34] | I don’t think you care about rules. | 我不觉得你关心规矩 |
[15:36] | Then what do i want to be judged for, John? | 那我因为什么要接受审判 John |
[15:39] | For killing your daughter. | 因为你杀了你的女儿 |
[16:06] | Did you do it? | 你下手了吗 |
[16:09] | We had a… | 事情… |
[16:11] | Complication. | 有些复杂 |
[16:16] | I’m sorry. is that a… baby? | 那是一个婴儿吗 |
[16:21] | Your orders were to exterminate that woman. | 你的命令是去杀了那女的 |
[16:24] | Why? she’s no threat to us. she’s insane, Charles. | 为什么 Charles 她没有威胁到我们 她疯了 |
[16:28] | Besides, you didn’t tell me she had a child. | 而且你没有告诉我她有个小孩 |
[16:31] | What was it i was supposed to do? | 那你觉得我该怎么做 |
[16:34] | Kill it. | 杀了它 |
[16:35] | It’s not an “it.” this is a child. | 这不是动物 而是个婴儿 |
[16:44] | You might find this difficult to understand, Benjamin… | 你会发现这有些难以理解 Benjamin |
[16:47] | Every decision i’ve made has been about | 我做的每一个决定都是 |
[16:49] | Protecting this island. | 为了保护这座岛 |
[16:51] | Is killing this baby what Jacob wants? | Jacob真的想杀了这个婴儿吗 |
[17:02] | Then here she is. | 给你 |
[17:10] | You do it. | 你来动手 |
[17:52] | So whose idea was it to move into these houses? | 搬来这里是谁的主意 |
[17:56] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:57] | Well, your people were living in the jungle. | 你们原来都住在丛林里 |
[18:00] | And then after you murdered the Dharma folk, | 然后你把达摩组织的人都杀了 |
[18:02] | You relocated here. | 你们搬到了这里 |
[18:03] | I just wondered if it was your idea. | 我想知道这是不是你的主意 |
[18:09] | Do you disapprove, John? | 你不赞成这样吗 John |
[18:10] | It just doesn’t seem like something the island would want. | 好像并不是这个岛的意思 |
[18:12] | You don’t have the first idea what this island wants. | 你不知道这个岛的初衷是什么 |
[18:15] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[18:26] | That was your house, wasn’t it? | 那是你的房子吗 |
[18:28] | Yes, and that’s Alex’s room. | 是的 那个是Alex的房间 |
[18:32] | Well, i suppose you better go over there and check it out. | 我建议你最好进去看看 |
[19:23] | Sun Sun? | |
[19:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[19:30] | This used to be my house. i saw a light turned on. | 这以前是我的房子 我看到灯亮着 |
[19:33] | What are the two of you doing in here? | 你们两个在这里做什么 |
[19:44] | – That was taken in 1977. – Are you trying to tell me | -这个是1977年照的 -你想说… |
[19:48] | That your friends were in the Dharma initiative? | 你的朋友加入了达摩组织 |
[19:50] | You don’t know about this? | 你不知道这个吗 |
[19:52] | Of course not. | 当然不知道 |
[19:55] | Where did you get this? who gave this to you? | 你从哪里拿个照片 谁给你的 |
[19:57] | We met some crazy old man outside. | 我们在外面遇到个老疯子 |
[19:59] | He said his name was Christian. | 他说他的名字叫Christian |
[20:03] | – He told us to come in here and wait. – Wait for what? | -他告诉我们来这里等着 -等什么 |
[20:06] | He said if i ever wanted to see my husband again, | 他说如果我还想见到我的丈夫的话 |
[20:08] | I had to wait here for John locke. | 我就需要等John Locke |
[20:11] | But considering he’s dead, we ain’t holding our breath. | 但是一想到他已经死了 我们就伤心欲绝 |
[20:14] | Well, you might want to look outside. | 你应该往窗外看看 |
[20:40] | What you’re saying, it’s… | 你所说的都 |
[20:43] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[20:44] | But here I am. | 但是我确实在这 |
[20:47] | I don’t know how, I don’t know why, | 我不知道怎么来的 也不知道为什么 |
[20:50] | But I’m sure there’s a very good reason for it. | 但是我知道这肯定有原因 |
[20:52] | As long as the dead guy says there’s a reason, | 既然那个死人说有原因 |
[20:54] | Well, then I guess everything’s gonna be just peachy. | 我想所有的事肯定会有合理解释的 |
[20:57] | And forget about the fact that the rest of your people Are supposedly 30 years ago… | 大家伙… 他们都是30年前的人 |
[21:01] | Now the only ones who are here to help us | 现在唯一能帮我们的 |
[21:03] | Are a murderer and a guy who can’t seem to remember | 是一个杀手和一个不记得 |
[21:05] | How the hell he got out of a coffin. | 怎么从棺材中爬出来的人 |
[21:08] | Sun, please, let’s just go back to the plane, | Sun 回到计划上来吧 |
[21:11] | See if I can fix the radio, and maybe we can get some help. | 我试试能不能修好收音机 或许能有帮助 |
[21:17] | If you leave with him, | 如果你和他走 |
[21:19] | you’ll never find your husband again. | 就会永远也找不到你丈夫了 |
[21:23] | I’m all the help you need. | 我是唯一能帮你的人 |
[21:26] | Are you saying you know how to find them? | 你是说你知道怎么找到他们 |
[21:28] | How to find Jin? | 怎么找到找到Jin |
[21:30] | I have some ideas. | 我有个主意 |
[21:31] | I’m sorry to say, | 我很遗憾 |
[21:33] | But I’m leaving with or without you. | 看来我们不能一起离开了 |
[21:36] | If there’s any chance of finding my husband, | 只要有一线希望能找到我的丈夫 |
[21:39] | Then I have to stay. | 我就会留下来 |
[21:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:47] | For god sake, watch your back. | 上天保佑 小心些 |
[21:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:01] | How do we find Jin? | 我们怎么能找到Jin |
[22:04] | Ben has something to do first. isn’t that right, Ben? | Ben要先做些事 是吧 Ben |
[22:10] | Yes, John. That’s right. | 是的John 没错 |
[22:12] | Better get to it then. | 那我们就开始吧 |
[23:57] | I’ll be outside. | 我要出去了 |
[24:06] | Again, daddy! again! | 再来 爸爸 |
[24:08] | Okay. okay. wow, Alex! | 好的 Alex |
[24:10] | Any higher, and you’re gonna fly right off the island. | 再高些 我们就要飞上天了 |
[24:15] | The sub’s about to leave. | 潜艇要出发了 |
[24:20] | Higher, daddy! higher! | 再高些 爸爸 |
[24:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:24] | You don’t have to see him off, Ben. | 你不一定非要送他 Ben |
[24:26] | Yes, Richard, I do. | 不 Richard 我要送他 |
[24:29] | Higher! higher, daddy! | 高些 再高些 爸爸 |
[24:38] | Charles Charles! | |
[24:44] | I came to say good-bye. | 我是来说再见的 |
[24:46] | No, you didn’t. you came to gloat. | 不 你是在幸灾乐祸 |
[24:49] | No, don’t act as if I wanted this. | 不 我也不想这样 |
[24:51] | You brought this on yourself. | 是你自食其果 |
[24:52] | Are you quite certain you want to do this, benjamin? | 你确定要这么做吗 Benjamin |
[24:55] | You left the island regularly. you had a daughter | 你经常离开小岛 你的女儿… |
[24:58] | With an outsider. you broke the rules, charles. | 和外面的人相好 Charles |
[25:01] | And what makes you think you deserve to take what’s mine? | 你凭什么认为你可以得到我的东西 |
[25:03] | Because I won’t be selfish. | 因为我不想那么自私 |
[25:05] | Because I’ll sacrifice anything to protect this island. | 因为我将不惜一切保护这个小岛 |
[25:08] | You wouldn’t sacrifice alex. | 你才不会不惜一切 Alex |
[25:10] | You’re the one who wanted her dead, charles, | 你想让她死 Charles |
[25:13] | Not the island. | 而不是小岛 |
[25:18] | I hope you’re right, benjamin, | 希望你是对的 Benjamin |
[25:20] | Because if you aren’t, | 因为如果你错了 |
[25:21] | And it is the island that wants her dead, | 那就是这个小岛想让她死 |
[25:24] | She’ll be dead. | 她就死定了 |
[25:26] | And one day, you’ll be standing where I’m standing now. | 有一天 你会跟我一样站在这 |
[25:30] | You’ll be the one being banished, | 被驱逐出去 |
[25:33] | And then you’ll finally realize | 你会意识到 |
[25:35] | That you cannot fight the inevitable. | 你根本无法改变必然发生的事 |
[25:42] | I’ll be seeing you, boy. | 走着瞧 伙计 |
[26:06] | Where did john go? | John去哪了 |
[26:08] | He said he had something to do. | 他说要处理些事 |
[26:10] | Did he say what it was? | 他去干吗了 |
[26:13] | No, I didn’t ask. | 我没问 |
[26:20] | Jack must have lied. | Jack肯定在撒谎 |
[26:21] | Excuse me? about locke being dead? | – 什么 – Locke真的死了吗 |
[26:23] | I don’t know why he would, but that’s the only explanation. | 我不知道他为什么撒谎 不过这是唯一的解释 |
[26:26] | Jack didn’t lie. john was dead. | Jack没有撒谎 John确实死了 |
[26:31] | Just because he was in a coffin | 他没在棺材里 |
[26:31] | Doesn’t mean that he couldn’t have faked his dea… | 不意味着他伪装了自己的死亡 |
[26:34] | Trust me. I’m sure. | 相信我 他真的死了 |
[26:41] | So you knew this would happen to locke | 所以你知道如果我们回去的话 |
[26:44] | If we brought him back here? | 这一切也会发生在Locke身上 |
[26:47] | Sun, I had no idea it would happen. | Sun 我不知道会发生这些 |
[26:52] | I’ve seen this island do miraculous things. | 我看到了小岛上发生的奇事 |
[26:53] | I’ve seen it heal the sick, | 我看到它治愈了疾病 |
[26:56] | But never once has it done anything like this. | 但都不像这件事 |
[27:01] | Dead is dead. | 死了就死了 |
[27:05] | You don’t get to come back from that, | 死了就不能复生了 |
[27:07] | Not even here. | 在这儿也不行 |
[27:09] | So the fact that john locke is walking around this island… | 当John Locke出现在小岛上 |
[27:15] | Scares the living hell out of me. | 我被吓的魂飞魄散 |
[27:28] | You may want to go inside. | 你该进去了 |
[27:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:32] | Because what’s about to come out of that jungle is something I can’t control. | 因为树丛里有我不能控制的东西 |
[27:45] | Any luck? | 怎么样了 |
[27:47] | It hasn’t shown up yet. | 还没出现 |
[27:50] | Last time we didn’t have to wait this long. | 上次我们没等这么久 |
[27:53] | It’s not a train, john. it doesn’t run on a schedule. | 这不是火车 John 不是按时刻表来的 |
[27:55] | Well, if it’s not gonna come to us, then… | 好吧 如果它不出现 那… |
[28:00] | I suppose we’ll have to go to it. | 我想我们就只能自己找它了 |
[28:03] | It doesn’t work that way. I only know how to summon it. | 它不是这么工作的 我只知道怎么召唤它 |
[28:06] | I don’t know where it actually is. | 我并不知道它究竟在哪 |
[28:08] | I do. | 我知道 |
[28:23] | It’s weird for me, too. | 我也觉得很不可思议 |
[28:26] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[28:28] | I realize how strange this all is… | 我知道这奇怪… |
[28:32] | Me, here. | 我出现在这 |
[28:35] | But I assure you, sun, | 但是我像你保证 Sun |
[28:37] | I’m the same man I’ve always been. | 我跟过去的我是同一个人 |
[28:44] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:45] | Lead the way. | 带路吧 |
[28:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:58] | Charles? it’s Benjamin. | Charles 我是Benjanmin |
[29:01] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么知道这个号码的 |
[29:03] | Doesn’t matter. what matters is | 这并不重要 重要的是 |
[29:06] | I’m going back to the island today. | 我今天要返回小岛上 |
[29:08] | The island won’t let you come back, trust me. | 小岛不会让你回去的 相信我 |
[29:11] | I’ve spent almost 20 years trying to return. | 我花了20年的时间企图回去 |
[29:12] | Well, charles, where you failed, I’m going to succeed… | Charles 你失败了 但是我会成功的 |
[29:17] | Just as soon as I do one thing. | 只要我做一件事 |
[29:20] | And what’s that, benjamin? | 什么事 Benjamin |
[29:22] | Kill your daughter. | 杀了你的女儿 |
[29:26] | In fact, I’m looking at “our mutual friend” right now. | 事实上 我现在正看着我们共同的朋友 |
[29:31] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:33] | – It’s the name of the boat that penny’s on. – Don’t you dare. | -Penny在的船的名字就是吧 -你敢 |
[29:37] | Good-bye, Charles. | 再见 Charles |
[29:50] | May I ask you a question, John? | 我能问你一个问题吗 John |
[29:52] | Shoot. | 说 |
[29:54] | How is it that you know where you’re going? | 你怎么知道你要去哪 |
[29:59] | I just know. | 我就是知道 |
[29:59] | I mean, how does that work, exactly? | 我是说 这具体怎么办到的 |
[30:01] | How does what work? | 怎么回事 |
[30:02] | The knowing. I mean, did it come upon you gradually, | 你知道的那些 我是说它是逐渐的 |
[30:04] | Or did you wake up one morning | 还是某一天 |
[30:06] | Suddenly understanding the mysteries of the universe? | 突然出现在你的脑子里的 |
[30:09] | – You don’t like this, do you? – What? | -你不喜欢这些 对吗 -什么 |
[30:11] | Having to ask questions | 无奈地提些 |
[30:13] | That you don’t know the answers to, | 你自己都不知道答案的问题 |
[30:15] | Blindly following someone in the hopes that | 盲目地相信别人 |
[30:17] | They’ll lead you to whatever it is you’re looking for. | 希望他们能带你找到你要的东西 |
[30:22] | No, John, I don’t like it at all. | 不 John 我一点也不喜欢 |
[30:24] | Well, now you know what it was like to be me. | 现在你知道我是怎样的人了吧 |
[30:34] | We should keep moving. | 我们得继续赶路 |
[30:36] | Yes, we should. | 是的 |
[30:44] | I think I know where we’re going now, John. | 我知道我们要去哪 John |
[30:47] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[30:49] | It’s the same place they brought me as a child. | 我小时候他们带我去的地方 |
[30:53] | It’s where the island healed me. | 我被治愈的地方 |
[31:00] | Let’s hope it’s as generous this time around. | 但愿这次它也能大发慈悲 |
[31:11] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[31:13] | It’s the wall around our temple. | 神殿的围墙 |
[31:17] | What temple? | 什么神殿 |
[31:20] | About a half mile from here. | 离这一英里远 |
[31:22] | We built this wall to keep people like the two of you from ever seeing it. | 围墙是防止你们这样的人看见神殿的 |
[31:31] | We’re not going into your temple, Ben. | 我们不去你们的神殿 Ben |
[31:43] | We’re going under it. | 我们从下面进入 |
[31:57] | After you. | 你先进去 |
[32:05] | I need to ask a favor of you, Sun. | 请你帮个忙 Sun |
[32:08] | If you can ever get off this island, | 如果你能离开这个岛 |
[32:09] | Find Desmond Hume for me. Tell him I said I was sorry. | 帮我找到Desmond Hume 告诉他我很抱歉 |
[32:13] | Sorry for what? | 为什么抱歉 |
[32:18] | He’ll know. | 他会知道的 |
[32:58] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[33:04] | Desmond Desmond! | |
[33:07] | Desmond Desmond! | |
[33:08] | Des Des?! | |
[33:09] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[33:11] | Not another word. | 别说话 |
[33:14] | Hello, Penelope. | 你好 Penelope |
[33:16] | My name is Benjamin Linus. | 我是Benjamin Linus |
[33:19] | I’m sorry that you’re caught up in the middle of this thing, | 抱歉你卷入此事 |
[33:22] | – But your father… – My father and I | -但你爸爸 -我爸爸和我 |
[33:23] | Have absolutely no relationship whatsoever, | 没有任何关系 |
[33:25] | – So whatever… – Your father is a really terrible human being. | -所以无论 -你爸十恶不赦 |
[33:29] | He’s responsible for the killing of my daughter. That’s why I’m here. | 他杀了我女儿 所以我来这 |
[33:33] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[33:37] | Charlie, go back inside, babe. | Charlie 回去 宝贝 |
[33:39] | Go back inside. Please. | 回去 求你了 |
[33:42] | Please, whatever you do, don’t hurt my son. | 求你了 无论你做什么 别伤害我儿子 |
[33:45] | – Please don’t hurt my son. – Mommy? Mommy? | -请不要伤害我儿子 -妈妈 |
[33:49] | Charlie, go inside! | Charlie 回去 |
[34:22] | Captain Lapidus! Captain Lapidus! | Lapidus机长 Lapidus机长 |
[34:26] | You’re back. thank god. | 谢天谢地 你回来了 |
[34:28] | They found guns. | 他们找到了枪支 |
[34:30] | What are you talking about? who found guns? | 你说什么 谁找到了枪支 |
[34:33] | Ilana and three of the others. | Ilana和其他三个人 |
[34:35] | They said they were in charge now. | 他们说他们说的算 |
[34:37] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[34:47] | Ilana Ilana! | |
[34:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[34:54] | What lies in the shadow of the statue? | 雕像的阴影里藏着什么 |
[34:56] | What? | 什么 |
[34:59] | Answer the question! | 回答我 |
[35:02] | What lies in the shadow of the statue? | 雕像的阴影里藏着什么 |
[35:08] | I have no idea what the… | 我不知道 |
[35:14] | Get everyone else. tell them it’s time. | 把其他人找来 告诉他们时间到了 |
[35:17] | And tie him up. | 把他绑起来 |
[35:21] | He’s coming with us. | 把他带走 |
[35:56] | You know, you were right. | 你说对了 |
[35:59] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[36:01] | Why I need to be judged. | 我要接受审判的原因 |
[36:05] | When Charles Widmore’s men came, They gave me a choice. | Charles Widmore的人来的时候他们给了我选择 |
[36:10] | Either leave the island or let my daughter die. | 要么离开岛 要么对我女儿的死坐视不管 |
[36:14] | All I had to do was walk out of the house and go with them. | 我该做的只是离开房子跟他们走 |
[36:21] | But I didn’t do it. | 但我没照做 |
[36:24] | So you were right. | 所以你是对的 |
[36:25] | John, I did kill Alex. | John 是我害死了Alex |
[36:33] | And now I have to answer for that. | 现在我要为此负责 |
[36:40] | I appreciate you showing me the way, | 很感谢你指给我方向 |
[36:43] | But I think I can take it from here. | 我想下面该我自己走了 |
[36:48] | You got it. | 好的 |
[36:57] | I’ll meet you outside, if I live… | 如果我还活着 我们外面见 |
[37:05] | Ben Ben! | |
[37:09] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[37:12] | Never better. | 再好不过 |
[37:14] | Hang on. I’ll find something to get you out of there. | 你等着 我找东西救你出来 |
[37:19] | John, wait! | John 等等 |
[39:00] | You didn’t tell me she had a child. | 你没告诉我她有个孩子 |
[39:03] | What was it I was supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[39:05] | – Kill it. – It’s not an “it.” This is a child. | -杀了它 -那不是动物 那是个孩子 |
[39:09] | Higher! Again, daddy! Again! | 再高点 再来 爸爸 再来 |
[39:12] | Higher! Higher, daddy! | 高点 高点 爸爸 |
[39:15] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[39:17] | I hate your guts! I wish you were dead. | 我恨死你了 你去死吧 |
[39:21] | These people… | 这些人 |
[39:23] | You said they’re dangerous. | 你说他们危险 |
[39:25] | More dangerous than you? | 他们比你还危险吗 |
[39:27] | Dad, they’re serious. | 爸爸 他们是玩真格的 |
[39:31] | They killed Karl and my mother. | 他们杀了Karl和妈妈 |
[39:34] | Please, dad. | 求你了 爸爸 |
[39:38] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[39:41] | She’s not my daughter. | 她不是我女儿 |
[39:43] | She means nothing to me. | 我不在乎她 |
[39:45] | So if you wanna kill her, go ahead and… | 你想杀她 那就动手吧 |
[40:10] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[40:15] | Alex Alex. | |
[40:18] | Hi, dad. | 爸爸 |
[40:21] | Alex Ohh, alex. | |
[40:28] | I’m so, so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:35] | It was all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[40:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:49] | Listen to me, you bastard! I know | 听着 你这混蛋 我知道 |
[40:53] | That you’re already planning to kill John again, | 你计划再杀死John |
[40:55] | And I want you to know that if you so much as touch him, | 而我要你知道 你敢碰他一下 |
[40:59] | I will hunt you down and destroy you. | 我会找到你 把你碎尸万段 |
[41:03] | You will listen to every word John locke says, | 你必须服从John Locke的所有命令 |
[41:07] | And you will follow his every order. | 你要听他指挥 |
[41:09] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[41:13] | Say it! | 说出来 |
[41:14] | Say you’ll follow him. | 说你听他的 |
[41:16] | Yes, I will. I’ll follow him. I swear. | 是的 我会 我发誓我会听他的 |
[41:44] | Ben Ben? | |
[41:51] | Ben Ben! | |
[41:56] | Ben Ben? | |
[42:04] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[42:11] | It let me live. | 它让我活了下来 |