时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “lost”… | 《迷失》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | This is your daughter. | 这是你的女儿 |
[00:06] | Her name’s clementine. | 她叫Clementine |
[00:08] | -Those are fake necklaces. -I’ll take the one on the end. | -这些项链是假的 -我要最后那条 |
[00:11] | -Why’d you help me? -just one girl | -为什么帮我 -同是女人 |
[00:13] | Watching another girl’s back, I guess. | 理应出手相助 |
[00:16] | I have a daughter in Albuquerque. | 我有个女儿在Albuquerque |
[00:18] | -Why are you telling me this? -just do it, freckles. | -为什么告诉我 -按我说的做 雀斑女 |
[00:24] | I think we should say he’s mine. | 应该说他是我的孩子 |
[00:26] | There’s other ways to do this. | 还有别的解决方式 |
[00:28] | After everyone we’ve lost, | 我们已经失去了那么多人 |
[00:30] | I can’t lose him, too. | 不能再失去他了 |
[00:32] | My client insists that we… | 我的客户坚持要 |
[00:34] | Handle the exchange of custody quietly. | 私下交接监护权 |
[00:38] | You are going to lose the boy. | 你会失去这个男孩 |
[00:41] | That’s claire’s mother. | 那是Claire的妈妈 |
[00:43] | Everything that kate and I have done, it was for aaron. | Kate和我做的一切 都是为了Aaron |
[00:46] | Who’s… aaron? | Aaron是谁 |
[00:55] | I’m ben. | 我是Ben |
[00:56] | It’s nice to meet you, ben. | 见到你很高兴 Ben |
[00:59] | If I let you out…. | 如果我放你出来 |
[01:01] | Will you take me with you to your people? | 你能带我去找你的人吗 |
[01:04] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我的任务 |
[01:12] | Jin? what are you doing here | Jin 你在这做什么 |
[01:25] | Hello, jin? are you there? | Jin 你在听吗 |
[01:31] | Jin?! can you hear me? | 能听到吗 Jin |
[01:33] | Hello? | 我在听 |
[01:35] | Jin? it’s…it’s phil, man. | Jin 是我 Phil |
[01:37] | Where have you been? the hostile escaped. | 你去哪里了 敌人跑了 |
[01:39] | We’re searching the east grid. | 我们在东区搜查 |
[01:41] | He’s headed north. | 他往北去了 |
[01:43] | How the hell do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[01:45] | Because he attacked me. | 他袭击了我 |
[01:47] | What? where are you? | 什么 你在哪里 |
[01:52] | Jin?! you still there? | Jin 你还在吗 |
[01:55] | Jin Jin Jin? Jin! | |
[02:02] | Please help. | 帮帮我 |
[02:19] | Okay, everybody, listen up. put it over there. | 所有人 听好 放在这边 |
[02:21] | We don’t know yet if another attack is coming. | 我们不知道是否还会遭袭 |
[02:24] | So everybody needs to be ready | 所有人都要准备好 |
[02:26] | For your security assignments, okay? | 做好安全工作 好吗 |
[02:28] | Make sure you’re in contact with your team leaders. | 和队长保持联系 |
[02:31] | Lafleur’s got search parties out, | Lafleur已经派出了搜捕队 |
[02:34] | But the hostile’s got a good jump on us. | 但敌人侥幸逃脱了 |
[02:36] | We’re pretty sure he used this fire as a diversion | 可以确定他利用了这堆火 |
[02:39] | In order to escape. | 来逃脱 |
[02:41] | Uh… is he talking about sayid? | 他在说Sayid吗 |
[02:45] | If he was locked up, how could he start the fire? | 如果被锁着 他怎么可能点火呢 |
[02:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:50] | Jack shephard. I’m… I’m new. | Jack Shephard 我是新来的 |
[02:53] | Well, jack, the way he started the fire is he had help, okay? | 能点起火是因为有人帮了他 |
[02:58] | somebody torched that van, | 有人把车点着了 |
[03:00] | And then that somebody let him out of his cell. | 还把他从牢房里放了出来 |
[03:02] | And since the security cameras didn’tick up any hostiles | 由于监控器没发现有敌人 |
[03:06] | Crossing the perimeter, that means it was one of us. | 那个帮手就是我们中的一个 |
[03:11] | Baxter, I want a full report on cleanup a.s.a.p. | Baxter 我要清理报告 越快越好 |
[03:15] | You got it, horace. | 明白 Horace |
[03:21] | Hey, you. | 你 |
[03:24] | Yeah, you. | 就说你呢 |
[03:26] | -You’re in the motor pool, right? -uh, yeah. | -你负责车库的吧 -是的 |
[03:29] | Do you mind running that winch for me? | 能帮我转一下绞轮吗 |
[03:33] | You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you? | 根本不知道我在说什么吗 |
[03:34] | Okay, no worries. just throw this lever. | 别担心 只要撬这个杠杆 |
[03:38] | When I tell you to stop… just pull it up. | 我说停的时候 你就拽起来 |
[03:40] | All right. see? simple. don’t do it till I’m ready. | 明白吗 很简单 我说好之前先别动 |
[03:42] | Okay. all right, crank her up. | 好的 开始转吧 |
[03:53] | So they just stuck you in the motor pool when you got here? | 你刚来就被塞到车库了吗 |
[03:55] | yeah, pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[03:57] | Yeah, same thing happened to me. wait, hold. | 我也是 等一下 拉住 |
[04:00] | Hold it there. that’s good right there. that’s good. | 停在那里 很好 就这样 |
[04:03] | I guess they couldn’t sucker anybody into getting on that sub | 要是早知道会来做油腻的工人 |
[04:06] | If they told us we were gonna be grease monkeys and janitors. | 没人会被哄上那艘潜艇的 |
[04:08] | Well, you gotta start somewhere, right? | 总要慢慢开始嘛 |
[04:10] | Yeah. what’s your name? | 没错 你叫什么 |
[04:13] | I’m kate. | 我是Kate |
[04:15] | Welcome aboard, kate. | 欢迎入伙 Kate |
[04:16] | I’m roger. roger linus. | 我是Roger Roger Linus |
[04:23] | It’s nice to meet you, roger. | 很高兴认识你 Roger |
[04:43] | That’s my kid. | 那是我的孩子 |
[04:46] | That’s my kid! | 我的孩子 |
[05:19] | Hi, handsome. | 小帅哥 |
[05:21] | Did you have a good sleep? | 睡得好吗 |
[05:23] | Yeah, that’s my boy. | 乖孩子 |
[05:48] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[05:50] | Hi, cassidy. | 你好 Cassidy |
[05:51] | Oh, my god! I saw you on the news! | 老天 我在新闻上看到你了 |
[05:54] | I told all my friends, “i know that woman!” | 我告诉所有朋友 我认识那女人 |
[05:56] | -Hi! -this is aaron. | -你好 -这是Aaron |
[05:58] | Hi, aaron. | 你好呀 Aaron |
[06:00] | Say hi. | 说你好 |
[06:02] | You survived a plane crash. | 你从坠机中幸存了下来 |
[06:05] | It’s amazing. I never thought I’d see you again. | 太惊人了 没想到我还能见到你 |
[06:08] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[06:13] | Sawyer sent me. | Sawyer让我来的 |
[06:38] | Sawyer. So that son of a bitch is still alive? | Sawyer 那个混蛋还活着吗 |
[06:44] | He was when I left. | 我离开的时候还活着 |
[06:45] | And he asked you to come here | 他让你来 |
[06:47] | And give me an envelope full of money? | 给我一信封的钱吗 |
[06:49] | Well, he…he told me where to find you, and… | 他告诉我怎么找到你 |
[06:54] | Said to take care of clementine… | 说要好好照顾Clementine |
[06:58] | His daughter? | 他的女儿 |
[06:58] | Well, she’s asleep in her crib right now. | 她正在摇篮里睡着呢 |
[07:01] | Want me to wake her up? | 要我把她叫醒吗 |
[07:07] | I, uh, shouldn’t have bothered you. | 我不该过来打扰 |
[07:10] | I could’ve sent it, and I probably should have. | 我本应寄过来的 那样更好些 |
[07:12] | Why did you tell me all this? | 为什么告诉我这些 |
[07:15] | Why’d you trust me? | 为什么相信我 |
[07:18] | Because I thought your daughter had a right to know | 因为我觉得他的女儿 有权知道 |
[07:20] | That her father cared. | 他爸爸很想她 |
[07:22] | Why didn’t he come back with the rest of you? | 他为什么不和你们一起回来 |
[07:25] | The helicopter that we were on was running out of gas, | 我们坐的飞机没油了 |
[07:28] | So he jumped | 他跳机了 |
[07:29] | So that we could make it to the boat. | 这样我们才能坚持到船上 |
[07:35] | What a coward. | 真是懦夫 |
[07:38] | He was trying to do the right thing. | 他只是想做正确的事 |
[07:40] | He was trying to get away from you. | 他只是想离开你 |
[07:44] | I told him he had a daughter. | 我告诉他 他有个女儿 |
[07:46] | He never so much as lifted a finger to try to call her. | 他都不敢抬手给她打个电话 |
[07:49] | So now I’m supposed to think he’s a hero | 而现在 我得把他当成英雄 |
[07:52] | Because he told you to come here and help us? | 只因为他让你过来帮我们 |
[07:53] | Hell, I bet this money’s not even his, is it? | 这钱都不是他的吧 |
[07:58] | They gave us a settlement after the crash, | 坠机后我们收到一笔抚恤金 |
[08:00] | -And I didn’t need it all -you don’t have to explain it, kate. | -我用不了这么多 -不用解释 Kate |
[08:04] | You got the same look on your face I did when he ditched me. | 你的表情和我被他甩了时一样 |
[08:11] | All I have for you is sympathy. | 对你我只有同情 |
[08:15] | Is it his? | 是他的吗 |
[08:18] | What? | 什么 |
[08:19] | Your son. | 你的儿子 |
[08:21] | Is it Sawyer’s? | 是Sawyer的吗 |
[08:23] | No. | 不是 |
[08:25] | No, I was… | 不 我… |
[08:28] | Pregnant before I met him. | 在认识他之前就怀孕了 |
[08:37] | That’s not your baby, is it? | 那不是你的孩子 对吗 |
[08:43] | Kate, you just told me that you and your friends | Kate 你刚刚告诉我你和你的朋友们 |
[08:46] | Cooked a story for the whole world | 向全世界编造了一个故事 |
[08:48] | About what happened on that island. | 来隐瞒在小岛上发生的事情 |
[08:50] | So you tell me the truth about that? | 因此你怎么会对我说真话 |
[08:54] | Why are you lying to me about him? | 关于他 你为什么要对我撒谎 |
[08:59] | Because I have to. | 因为我不得不这么做 |
[09:28] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[09:30] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[09:32] | That was Ben. that kid who was shot was Ben. | 是Ben 被枪击的孩子是Ben |
[09:35] | Was it Sayid? did he shoot him? | 是不是Sayid干的 他打了那孩子一枪 |
[09:37] | here’s what you need to do, Kate | 这才是你需要做的 Kate |
[09:38] | Keep your mouth shut and stop asking questions. | 闭上你的嘴不要再问任何问题 |
[09:40] | ’cause putting any attention on yourself is | 因为在你身上花功夫 |
[09:42] | The last thing I need right now. now scram. | 是我现在最不想做的事情 快点走 |
[09:43] | I don’t want you around here. | 我不想让你在这里 |
[09:45] | I just wanna know what’s going on. | 我只想知道发生了什么 |
[09:46] | Lafleur. what… | Lafleur 怎么… |
[09:50] | What, uh… what’s she doing here? | 怎么 她在这里干什么 |
[09:54] | -This is, uh… -I’m Kate. | -这是… -我是Kate |
[09:55] | she’s new over at the motor pool. | 她是新来的 在车辆调配厂 |
[09:57] | I was seeing if she saw anything suspicious, | 我只是想看看她有没有看到任何可疑的事情 |
[09:59] | But she didn’t so… you can run along, Thanks. | 她没发现什么 那么你可以走了 谢谢 |
[10:06] | Have you checked out the hostile’s cell yet? | 你有没有查看过敌人的牢房 |
[10:09] | I was a little busy | 我正忙着 |
[10:10] | Trying to keep the town from burnin’ down, Horace. | 不让这个小镇被烧光 Horace |
[10:11] | Okay. well, then let’s do it. | 那么好吧 我们现在去 |
[10:19] | He didn’t break out. somebody let him out. | 他没有破坏门 是有人放他出去的 |
[10:22] | These are janitor’s keys. | 那是管理员的钥匙 |
[10:24] | We’ve only got three janitors. | 我们只有三个管理员 |
[10:26] | There’s Roger, Willie and, uh, that new guy. I just met him. | 是Roger Willie 还有那个新人 我才见过他 |
[10:31] | His name’s Jack. yeah. I just brought him in from the sub. | 他名叫Jack 我刚把他从潜艇里带出来 |
[10:35] | I’ll go talk to him. Miles, you wanna come with me? | 我去跟他谈谈 Miles 跟我一起去 |
[10:36] | Yeah, sure, boss. | 好的 老大 |
[10:41] | All right, I want you to find Jack and Hurley and Kate | 好的 我需要你去找到Jack Hurley和Kate |
[10:43] | As quick as you can. put ’em in a house and sit on ’em. | 越快越好 把他们弄到一起 看好 |
[10:45] | -What for? -cause I don’t want ’em talking to anybody else. | -为什么 -因为我不想跟其他人说话 |
[10:48] | Things are starting to spin out of control here. | 这里开始失去控制了 |
[10:50] | All right, I got it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[10:51] | All right, go. | 好的 行动 |
[10:57] | Who did this? do you know who did this to my son? | 谁干的 知道是谁对我儿子干的么 |
[10:59] | Not yet | 现在我还不知道 |
[11:00] | -But we’re working on it. how’s he doing? -I don’t know. | -我们正在查 他怎么样了 -我不知道 |
[11:02] | Juliet told me to wait out here. | Juliet叫我在这里等 |
[11:04] | -Let me see if I can get an update for ya. -Thanks, Jim. | -让我看看能不能给你带来点消息 -谢谢你了 Jim |
[11:09] | -Roger? -yeah? | -Roger -怎么 |
[11:09] | You happen to have your keys with you? | 你带着你的钥匙了么 |
[11:11] | Yeah. why? what do you need? | 是呀 怎么 你要干什么 |
[11:16] | I must’ve left them at… at the house. | 我可能忘在家里了 |
[11:19] | It’s all right. don’t worry about it. | 没关系 别担心 |
[11:28] | More gauze. | 纱布 |
[11:29] | -Here’s some gauze. -Yeah, right here. yeah. | -给 纱布 -好的 这里 |
[11:33] | If we can’t stop the hemorrhaging, | 如果我们不能止住出血 |
[11:35] | We’re just gonna have to pack the whole tract. okay. | 要全都包扎起来 知道么 |
[11:37] | Where’s the doctor? | 医生在哪 |
[11:39] | At the looking glass station till friday. | 在潜望镜站 星期五才回来 |
[11:41] | -How is he doing? -Not well. hook him. | -怎么样 -不是很好 拉住 |
[11:44] | He’s still bleeding in there somewhere, and I can’t fix it. | 他的什么地方一直在出血 我解决不了 |
[11:46] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[11:48] | No, it’s not all right. someone needs to get in there | 不 有关系 这里需要人 |
[11:51] | Who can find the damage that bullet did and fix it. | 需要有人找到伤口并修复好 |
[11:54] | He needs a real surgeon. | 他需要一个真正的手术 |
[12:03] | You’re telling us we’re under house arrest? | 你是说我们被软禁了 |
[12:06] | No, you’re all free to leave whenever you want… | 不 你什么时候想离开都行 |
[12:08] | But I’ll shoot you in the leg. | 但我会向你的腿开枪 |
[12:12] | And whose idea was this? | 谁的主意 |
[12:13] | Who do you think? | 你认为是谁 |
[12:16] | Sawyer’s just doing his job, Jack. | Sawyer只是在做他的工作 Jack |
[12:24] | What the hell are you doing, tubby? | 你在干什么 胖子 |
[12:25] | Checking to see if I’m disappearing. | 看我是不是消失了 |
[12:28] | What? | 什么 |
[12:29] | “back to the future,” man. | “回到未来” 伙计 |
[12:31] | We came back in time to the island | 我们回到岛上的时间里 |
[12:33] | And changed stuff. so if little Ben dies, | 还改变了一些事情 所以如果小Ben死了 |
[12:35] | He’ll never grow up to be big Ben, | 他永远不会长成大Ben |
[12:36] | Who’s one who made us come back here in the first place. | 成为那个一开始带我们回来的人 |
[12:39] | Which means we can’t be here. and therefore, dude? | 那就说明我们不在这里 就是说 伙计 |
[12:42] | We don’t exist. | 我们不存在 |
[12:45] | You’re an idiot. | 你是个笨蛋 |
[12:47] | Am i? | 我是吗 |
[12:48] | Yeah. it doesn’t work like that. | 不是像你说的那样 |
[12:50] | You can’t change anything. | 你不能改变任何事情 |
[12:52] | You’re maniac Iraqi buddy shot Linus. | 你疯狂的伊拉克伙伴射击Linus |
[12:55] | That is what always happened. it’s just… | 这是经常发生的事情 只是… |
[12:58] | We never experienced how it all turns out. | 我们只是没有经历过 |
[13:05] | This is really confusing. | 令人困扰 |
[13:06] | Yeah, well, get used to it. | 我们已经习惯了 |
[13:08] | But the good news is that linus didn’t die, | 但好消息是Linus没有死 |
[13:13] | So that means the kid can’t either. | 所以那个孩子也不会死 |
[13:15] | -He’ll be fine. -Didn’t look like he was gonna be fine. | -他会好起来的 -那孩子看起来并不好 |
[13:18] | What if you’re wrong? | 如果你错了会怎样 |
[13:19] | Well, if I’m wrong, then I guess we all stop existing, | 如果我错了 我想我们会停止存在下去 |
[13:22] | And none of it matters anyway then, does it? | 所有的事都无所谓了 对吗 |
[13:29] | Doc, I need you to come with me. | 医生 需要你跟我来一下 |
[13:32] | -Come with you where? -Juliet said the kid’s losing blood | -跟你去哪 -Juliet说孩子在流血 |
[13:35] | And we ain’t got none to put back in him. | 我们却没办法输给他任何东西 |
[13:36] | So we need you to show us where he sprung a leak. | 所以我们需要你找出来出血的地方 |
[13:43] | No. | 不 |
[13:47] | What? | 什么 |
[13:47] | No, I’m not coming with you. | 不 我不跟你去 |
[13:50] | If you don’t come with me, Jack, that kid’s gonna die. | 如果你不来 Jack 那个孩子会死的 |
[14:03] | Then he dies. | 那就让他死吧 |
[14:25] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[14:27] | Making some sandwiches. | 做点三明治 |
[14:28] | I figured everybody’d be getting hungry by now. | 我想大家到现在都饿了 |
[14:31] | He’s just a boy, Jack. | 他只是个小男孩 Jack |
[14:32] | you can’t just let him die. | 你不能让他就这么死了 |
[14:36] | You heard Miles. | 你听到Miles的话了 |
[14:37] | we can’t change what’s already happened. | 我们改变不了任何已经发生的事情 |
[14:39] | This has nothing to do with me. | 这不关我的事 |
[14:40] | Unless you’re the one who’s supposed to save him. | 除非你是那个本该去救他的人 |
[14:43] | 30 years from now, that boy’s gonna be a man | 三十年后 这个孩子会成为一个男人 |
[14:47] | That locks me in a cage because he needs surgery. | 因为他需要手术而把我关起来 |
[14:50] | And then you’re gonna come in | 然后你进来 |
[14:51] | And you’re gonna beg me to operate on him | 求我去给他做手术 |
[14:53] | Because he’s threateni to murder Sawyer. | 因为他威胁到Sawyer |
[14:56] | I’ve already done is once. | 我已经做过这种事情了 |
[15:00] | I’ve already saved Benjamin Linus | 我已经救过一次Benjamin Linus |
[15:02] | And I did it for you, Kate. | 我是为你而做的 Kate |
[15:05] | I don’t need to do it again. | 我不需要再做一次 |
[15:09] | This is our fault. | 这是我们的错误 |
[15:12] | We brought Sayid back. we caused this. | 我们把Sayid带了回来 我们导致的这件事情 |
[15:15] | You know, when we were here before | 你知道 我们来这之前 |
[15:16] | I spent all of my time trying to fix things. | 我花了所有的时间去弥补一些事情 |
[15:19] | But… did you ever think | 但…你有没有想过 |
[15:21] | That maybe the island just wants to fix things itself? | 只是这个岛自己想去搞定 |
[15:26] | And maybe I was just… | 而我可能 |
[15:28] | Gettin’ in the way? | 在碍事 |
[15:32] | You know, I don’t like the new you. | 我不喜欢现在的你 |
[15:35] | I liked the old you, | 我喜欢以前 |
[15:37] | Who wouldn’t just sit around and wait for things to happen. | 那个不会坐以待毙的你 |
[15:44] | You didn’t like the old me, Kate. | 你不喜欢以前的我 Kate |
[15:58] | Hey! Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[16:04] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[16:06] | You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[16:10] | I’m sorry. Juliet? | 打扰一下 Juliet |
[16:12] | One of the new people is here. | 来了个新人 |
[16:14] | She heard Ben needed blood, says she’s a universal donor. | 她听说Ben需要输血 她说她是万能供血者 |
[16:27] | This might hurt for a second. | 可能会疼一下 |
[16:31] | Good. Very brave. | 很好 真勇敢 |
[16:35] | So James told me that Jack wouldn’t help, | James告诉我Jack不会帮忙 |
[16:38] | But he didn’t say why. | 但他没说原因 |
[16:40] | If I understood why Jack does what he does, | 如果我知道Jack为什么做那些 |
[16:42] | I sure as hell wouldn’t be sitting here. | 我也一定不会待在这 |
[16:45] | Off island, did something happen with you two? | 离开岛后 你们俩有没有进展 |
[16:49] | We were engaged. | 我们订婚了 |
[16:52] | Does that count? | 这算吗 |
[16:57] | -What’s going on?-Roger, I asked you to wait outside. | -怎么回事 -Roger 我让你在外面等着 |
[17:00] | No, what’s going on with my kid? | 不 我的孩子怎么了 |
[17:01] | Kate is giving us some fresh blood | Kate在为我们提供血液 |
[17:02] | So we can transfuse ben. | 才能为Ben输血 |
[17:06] | Well, I’m not waitin’ outside. | 我不会就在外面等着 |
[17:08] | You know, he could stay with me, and you could check on ben, | 他可以和我在一起 你去照顾Ben |
[17:11] | And…and Roger here could keep me company, | Roger陪着我 |
[17:13] | Make sure I don’t pass out. | 确保我不会昏倒 |
[17:18] | Okay. roger, have a seat. | 好吧 Roger 坐下吧 |
[17:28] | -Thanks. -Sure. | -谢谢 -应该的 |
[17:34] | He stole my keys. | 他偷了我的钥匙 |
[17:35] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[17:36] | Lafleur asked me where my keys were. | Lafluer问我 我的钥匙在哪里 |
[17:38] | That bastard doesn’t ask any questions He doesn’t know the answers to… | 那杂种没问其他问题 他不知道答案 |
[17:43] | Which means my son stole my keys | 这意味着我儿子偷了钥匙 |
[17:46] | So he could bust that animal out of jail. | 他放走了那个混蛋 |
[17:49] | Why…why would he do that? | 他为什么这么做 |
[17:53] | Because of me. | 因为我 |
[17:59] | You got kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[18:03] | No. | 没 |
[18:07] | I thought I was gonna be the greatest father ever. | 我曾以为我可以是最棒的父亲 |
[18:11] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[18:15] | I guess it didn’t work out that way. | 我想这没实现 |
[18:19] | What about his mother? Is she still around? | 他妈妈呢 她还在这吗 |
[18:21] | No, she’s dead. | 不 死了 |
[18:23] | She died the day he was born. | 她在分娩那天就死了 |
[18:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:31] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[18:35] | I tried to do | 我一直都很努力 |
[18:36] | What I thought she’d want me to do, | 去做我认为她希望我去做的事 |
[18:39] | But… | 但 |
[18:41] | I guess a boy just needs his mother. | 我想一个男孩子还是需要母亲的 |
[18:51] | -What’s going on?-He’s going into hypoxic shock. | -怎么了 -他缺氧性休克了 |
[18:53] | What does that mean?What’s the matter with him?! | 什么意思 他怎么了 |
[18:55] | He needs more oxygen. | 他需要更多的氧气 |
[18:56] | Roger, get out of here! | Roger出去 |
[18:57] | -What?-Get him out of here! | -什么 -把他弄出去 |
[18:58] | Wait! what…what is… wait a minute. | 等等 怎么了 等等 |
[19:00] | Please, roger, just wait outside. | Roger请在外面等着 |
[19:05] | Let me get this straight. | 我们直说 |
[19:08] | All this already happened. | 这些都是已经发生的事了 |
[19:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:12] | So this conversation we’re having right now… | 所以现在我们的谈话 |
[19:15] | We already had it. | 已经发生过了 |
[19:17] | Yes! | 是的 |
[19:18] | -Then what am I gonna say next?-I don’t know. | -那我下面该说什么 -我不知道 |
[19:22] | Ha! Then your theory is wrong! | 那么你的理论就错了 |
[19:25] | For the thousandth time, you dingbat, | 说了千遍了 |
[19:26] | The conversation already happened, | 我们的谈话已经发生过了 |
[19:29] | But not for you and me. | 但不是对我们俩而言 |
[19:31] | For you and me, it’s happening right now. | 对我们俩而言 现在才发生 |
[19:35] | Okay, answer me this. | 好吧 回答我 |
[19:38] | If all this already happened to me, | 如果这些对我都发生过了 |
[19:40] | Then… Why don’t I remember any of it? | 那么 为什么我什么都不记得了 |
[19:43] | Because once Ben turned that wheel, | 因为Ben曾经转过那轮子 |
[19:46] | Time isn’t a straight line | 对我们来说 |
[19:50] | For us anymore. | 时间不是直线型的 |
[19:51] | Our experiences in the past | 我们过去的经历在未来 |
[19:53] | And the future | 而未来 |
[19:55] | Occurred before these experiences right now. | 在现在以前发生 |
[20:02] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[20:08] | Shoot me. please. please? | 用枪杀了我吧 拜托了 |
[20:11] | Aha! I can’t shoot you. | 我不能杀了你 |
[20:13] | Because if you die in 1977, | 因为如果你在1977死了的话 |
[20:15] | Then you’ll never come back to the island on the freighter | 那你就不能在30年后坐船 |
[20:18] | -30 years from now.-I can die | -去岛上 -我能死 |
[20:20] | Because I’ve already come to the island on the freighter. | 因为我已经坐船去了岛上 |
[20:23] | Any of us can die | 我们中的任何人都可以死 |
[20:24] | because this is our present. | 因为这是我们的现在 |
[20:27] | But you said Ben couldn’t die because he still has to grow up | 但你说Ben不会死 因为他还要长大 |
[20:29] | And become the leader of the others. Because this is his past. | 成为小岛居民的首领 因为这才是他的过去 |
[20:32] | But when we first captured ben, and sayid, like, tortured him, | 但是当我们抓住Ben Sayid折磨他 |
[20:36] | Then why wouldn’t he remember | 那么他为什么不记得 |
[20:39] | Getting shot by that same guy when he was a kid? | 当他是孩子时 被同一人射中 |
[20:52] | I hadn’t thought of that. | 我没想过这个 |
[21:10] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[21:11] | -He’s stable.-Is he gonna be okay? | -他稳定下来了 -他不会有事吧 |
[21:13] | He’s got some fresh blood running through him, | 他输过血了 |
[21:14] | Which is a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[21:16] | Roger, I need you to go out to the medical station. | Roger 你要去医疗救护站 |
[21:17] | There are some supplies there that we don’t have here. | 他们那里有 我们没有的设备 |
[21:21] | Okay. hey, I just wanna say, i-i… I wanna say thanks. | 好的 我想说 我想说谢谢 |
[21:26] | I know that you’re doing everything you can… | 我知道你尽力 |
[21:28] | To save him, and… | 去救他 |
[21:33] | All right, I’m…i’m gonna go, okay? | 好的 我这就去 好吧 |
[21:42] | Is he any better? | 他好点了没 |
[21:45] | He is stable now. | 他情况稳定了 |
[21:48] | But I can’t, um… | 但我不能 |
[21:51] | I can’t fix it. | 我治不好 |
[21:52] | What about the sub? I mean, can we take him somewhere? | 潜艇呢 我是说 能不能把他带走 |
[21:54] | No. it’s gone.It won’t be back for a couple of months. | 不 它离开了 几个月内它不会回来的 |
[21:56] | But he can’t die, right? | 但他不会死 |
[21:58] | He is going to die. | 他会死的 |
[22:00] | He is in a medical situation that is not resolvable. | 他在一个没有条件的救护站里 |
[22:04] | Okay, well, we can’t just sit here and do nothing. | 好的 我们不能无所事事 |
[22:05] | I mean, there’s got to be someone who can help him. | 一定有人能帮助他 |
[22:07] | We have entire… | 我们有整个 |
[22:14] | What? | 什么 |
[22:21] | Maybe there’s something they can do. | 或许他们可以做些什么 |
[22:23] | “they”? | 他们 |
[22:27] | The others. | “其他人” |
[22:44] | You got him? | 你抱好他了吗 |
[22:45] | Yeah. ready? okay. all right. one, two, three, go. | 是的 准备好了吗 好的 1 2 3 走 |
[22:58] | Okay, let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[23:01] | I’m coming with you. no, no, no, no. if something goes wrong | 我跟你一起去 不 如果出了事 |
[23:04] | Or we get caught, it doesn’t matter for me, | 或者我们被抓 我无所谓 |
[23:05] | But you’ve got a whole life here. | 你的生活就不复存在了 |
[23:07] | And besides, if sawyer knew that I got you involved in this, | 而且如果Sawyer知道我让你卷入了这些 |
[23:09] | He’d kill me. how are you gonna manage? | 他饶不了我 你打算怎么办 |
[23:13] | I’ll manag don’t worry. | 我会处理的 别担心 |
[23:16] | Kate, sawyer’s gonna find out ben’s gone, | Kate Sawyer会发现Ben不见的 |
[23:21] | And when he does, I have to tell him what happened. | 如果他发现了 我不得不告诉他发生了什么 |
[23:24] | But I’ll give you as much of a head start as I can. | 不过我会尽量为你拖延时间 |
[23:27] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[23:39] | There’s someone… | 有个人 |
[23:41] | Someone here in los angeles. | 在洛杉矶 |
[23:44] | Let me take you to them. who? | 我带你去见他们 谁 |
[23:45] | The same person that’s gonna show us | 就是要向我们展示 |
[23:47] | How to get back the island. | 如何回岛上的人 |
[23:51] | Is that what this is about? | 原来是这么回事 |
[23:54] | You knew about this. no. no, I was o… | 你知道这件事 不 我 |
[23:56] | And that is why you were pretending to care about aaron, | 你就是因为这个假装关心Aaron |
[23:58] | To convince me to go back there?! I wasn’t pretending anything. | 说服我回到那 我没假装做任何事 |
[24:00] | This is insane. you guys are crazy. kate… | 这太疯狂了 你们都疯了 Kate |
[24:02] | Jack, don’t! | Jack 别说了 |
[24:14] | Mommy, I’m thirsty. | 妈妈 我渴了 |
[24:17] | I need some milk. | 我想喝牛奶 |
[24:23] | Price check on 2. price check on 2. | 请在第2款台结账 |
[24:25] | Do you want chocolate milk or regular milk? | 你要巧克力牛奶还是纯牛奶 |
[24:27] | Juice box. | 果汁 |
[24:30] | You don’t want milk anymore? | 你不喝牛奶了 |
[24:32] | Juice box. | 果汁 |
[24:36] | Excuse me. where are you juice boxes? | 请问果汁在哪 |
[24:40] | Aisle 5. | 第5通道 |
[24:40] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[24:43] | No waiting on check stand 3. no waiting on check stand 3. | 请不要在第3款台排队等待 |
[24:59] | Aaron Aaron? | |
[25:04] | Um, excuse me. have you seen my son? | 请问你看到我儿子了吗 |
[25:06] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[25:07] | A little 3-year-old blond? | 3岁 金发 |
[25:10] | Aaron Aaron? | |
[25:13] | Aaron Aaron? | |
[25:15] | Aaron Aaron?! | |
[25:19] | Aaron Aaron! | |
[25:30] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[25:30] | I’ve lost my son. he’s 3. he’s a little blond boy. | 我儿子丢了 三岁 金发男孩 |
[25:33] | Don’t worry, ma’am. I’ll make an announcement. | 别担心 夫人 我马上发个公告 |
[25:34] | No, no, no. you have to seal off the store. you… | 不 你要马上封锁这里 你 |
[25:39] | Aaron Aaron? | |
[25:41] | Hey! hey, is this your mommy? honey, is this your mommy? | 这是你的妈妈吗 亲爱的 这是你妈妈吗 |
[25:45] | I found him in the fruit section. | 我在水果摊那里发现了他 |
[25:46] | I…he looked lost. I was getting ready to make an announcement. | 他好像是迷路了 我正要发公告 |
[25:53] | Thank you. thank you very much. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[25:59] | It’s okay, honey. mommy’s got you. | 好了 亲爱的 妈妈找到你了 |
[26:02] | Mommy’s got you. | 妈妈找到你了 |
[26:30] | Tell… | 告诉 |
[26:33] | Tell my… try not to talk, okay? | 告诉我… 别说了行吗 |
[26:37] | Tell my dad I’m sorry I stole his keys. | 告诉我爸我很抱歉偷了他的钥匙 |
[27:04] | I know you gotta stop me… | 我知道你想阻止我 |
[27:07] | But I can’t just let that kid die. | 可是我不能就这样这孩子去死 |
[27:12] | Damn it, freckles. I ain’t here to stop you. | 雀斑女 我不是来阻止你的 |
[27:17] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[27:38] | Hi, auntie kate! | Kate阿姨 |
[27:39] | Hi, clementine. is your mommy home? | Clementine 你妈妈在家吗 |
[27:42] | Sure. I’ll go get her. okay. | 是的 我去叫她 好的 |
[27:45] | They’re going back? to the island? | 他们要回去 回到岛上去 |
[27:48] | Why in god’s name would they wanna do that? | 上帝啊 他们为什么要回去 |
[27:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:52] | Jack says that we weren’t supposed to leave. | Jack说我们不应该离开那 |
[27:55] | Well, jack sounds like a piece of work. | Jack好像是个有道理的人 |
[27:59] | You look exhausted. | 你看起来很累 |
[28:00] | Drink this. curl up on my bed. take a nap. | 喝了这个 去我床上休息一下吧 |
[28:03] | I’ll watch your fella. | 我会照顾你儿子 |
[28:08] | I lost him. | 我把他弄丢了 |
[28:11] | What? | 什么 |
[28:14] | I don’t know what happened. we were in the supermarket, | 我不知道发生了什么 我们在超市 |
[28:16] | And I turned around for one second, and he was gone. | 我就回了一下头 他就不见了 |
[28:23] | And, you know, the crazy thing is, is that… | 最疯狂的是 |
[28:27] | As scared as I was… | 我很害怕 |
[28:31] | I wasn’t surprised. | 可是我一点都不惊讶 |
[28:35] | All I could think was, it’s about time. | 我想也是时候了 |
[28:41] | Why would I feel that way? | 为什么我会这样想 |
[28:43] | I mean, why would I expect him to be taken? | 为什么我就想到他有可能是被带走了 |
[28:48] | Because you took him, kate. | 因为你带走了他 Kate |
[28:54] | No, i… | 不 我… |
[28:57] | Claire was gone. | Claire走了 |
[29:00] | I mean, she left him. | 她离开了他 |
[29:01] | I had to take him. he needed me. | 我不得不照顾他 他需要我 |
[29:07] | You needed him. | 你需要他 |
[29:15] | Sawyer broke your heart. | Sawyer伤了你的心 |
[29:19] | How else were you supposed to fix it? | 你该怎么抚慰你的心 |
[29:35] | Figure out | 想想办法 |
[29:36] | How you re gonna carry him out there by yourself? | 你该怎么把他带出这里 |
[29:38] | Well, the line’s just right over there, right? | 防线就在右边 对吗 |
[29:40] | The others are on the other side. | 其他人在另一边 |
[29:41] | well, they ain’t right on the other side. | 他们没在那 |
[29:44] | We better get movin’. hey. | 我们该走了 |
[29:47] | Why are you doing this? why are you helping me? | 为什么帮我 |
[29:52] | When I found out ben was gone, | 当我发现Ben不见了 |
[29:54] | And juliet told me what you were up to, | Juliet告诉我你带走了他 |
[29:56] | I asked that exact damn question… | 我也问这个问题 |
[29:59] | Why are you helping ben? | 你为什么帮Ben |
[30:03] | And she said… | 她说 |
[30:06] | No matter what he’s gonna grow up to be, | 不管这孩子长大时什么样 |
[30:08] | It’s wrong to let a kid die. | 都不应该让他死 |
[30:13] | So… | 所以… |
[30:16] | That’s why I’m doing this. | 这就是我这么做的原因 |
[30:21] | I’m doing it for her. | 我为她做这些的 |
[30:39] | Where’s jack? | Jack在哪 |
[30:41] | Uhhe…he’s in the shower. I think. | 我想他在洗澡 |
[30:43] | Is he in trouble? I just need to talk to him. | 找他有事吗 我有事要跟他说 |
[30:46] | You two mind giving us some privacy? | 让我们单独谈谈好吗 |
[30:52] | Hey, ask me more questions about time travel. | 多问我点时间旅行的问题 |
[31:05] | I needed you. | 我需要你 |
[31:08] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[31:09] | That kid was bleeding out. you’re a surgeon, | 那个孩子失血过多 你是外科医生 |
[31:12] | And I needed you. that kid is ben. | 我需要你帮忙 那孩子是Ben |
[31:14] | That’s not ben yet. he’s just a kid. | 还不是Ben 他只是个孩子 |
[31:18] | Juliet, I’m sorry. I can’t help you. | Juliet 对不起 我不能帮你 |
[31:21] | I’m not asking for your help, jack. | 我不是请你帮忙 Jack |
[31:23] | You made it pretty clear you weren’t interested. | 你很明显不感兴趣 |
[31:26] | It’s up to sawyer and kate now. | Sawyer和Kate正在帮他 |
[31:29] | What? she’s trying to save him, | 什么 她正在试着救他 |
[31:32] | And I sent james after her to help | 我让James去帮她 |
[31:34] | Because they actually care. | 因为他们真的关心他 |
[31:37] | I came back here because I care, juliet. | 我回来是因为我在意 Juliet |
[31:39] | I came back here because I was trying to save you. | 为了救你们我才回来的 |
[31:41] | We didn’t need saving! | 我们不需要你救 |
[31:44] | We’ve been fine for three years. | 这三年来我们过的很好 |
[31:47] | You came back here for you. | 你是为你自己回来的 |
[31:54] | At least do me the courtesy of telling me why. | 至少行行好告诉我为什么 |
[32:01] | I came back… | 我回来 |
[32:04] | Because I was supposed to. | 因为这是应该的 |
[32:08] | Supposed to do what? | 应该干什么 |
[32:11] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[32:16] | Well, you’d better figure it out. | 那你最好搞清楚 |
[32:31] | You know, I can take him for a while. | 你知道 我可以抱着他 |
[32:34] | Sure you can. | 你当然可以 |
[32:38] | You know,his father said that you think ben broke sayid out. | 你知道么他爸爸说你认为是Ben放Sayid出去的 |
[32:42] | Kid’ll do almost anything | 小孩么 什么事情都可能做 |
[32:44] | If he’s pissed off enough at his folks. | 如果他被惹怒了的话 |
[32:48] | Is that why you asked me to take care of your daughter? | 这就是为什么你要我照顾你女儿 |
[32:57] | Did you? | 你去了么 |
[32:58] | Of course I did. | 当然了 |
[33:01] | Go ahead and tip his head back. | 来 把他的头向后倾 |
[33:04] | What’s she like? | 她长的什么样 |
[33:05] | Clementine Clementine? | |
[33:07] | Yeah. clementine. | 对 Clementine |
[33:09] | Oh, she’s beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[33:12] | Looks just like you when she smiles. | 她笑起来和你一模一样 |
[33:14] | She’s growing up fast. | 她长的很快 |
[33:16] | Already has a little attitude. | 已经有自己的态度了 |
[33:19] | I bet you and cassidy had a lot to talk about. | 你和Cassidy有很多话说 |
[33:23] | She had an interesting theory | 她有着自己有趣的理论 |
[33:24] | On why you jumped off the chopper. | 关于你跳出直升机的理由 |
[33:27] | Yeah? what’s that? | 是么 是怎样地 |
[33:29] | She thought you were worried | 她认为你是担心 |
[33:30] | About what would happen if you didn’t. | 如果你没有会怎样 |
[33:39] | You and me would’ve never worked out, kate. | 你和我没有可能Kate |
[33:46] | I wasn’t any more fit to be your boyfriend | 我一点都不适合当你男友 |
[33:49] | Than I am to be that little girl’s father. | 而且我要当那个小女孩的父亲 |
[33:51] | You seem to be doing all right with juliet. | 看起来你和Juliet不错 |
[33:57] | Yeah. | 是 |
[33:59] | I’ve done a lot of growing up the past three years. | 这三年我成熟不少 |
[34:04] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[34:07] | Do not move. | 不许动 |
[34:10] | I said don’t move. | 我说不许动 |
[34:11] | this is a violation of the truce. | 这是违反了休战条例 |
[34:13] | -You’re over the line. -We know. | -你过界了 -我们知道 |
[34:15] | This kid’s been shot. That’s both of our problems. | 这孩子中枪了 这是我们双方的问题 |
[34:18] | So unless you want to go to war, | 除非你想要战争 |
[34:19] | You’re gonna take us to Richard Alpert, | 否则就带我们去找Richard Alpert |
[34:24] | And you’re gonna do it now. | 现在就去 |
[34:44] | Mrs. Littleton, | Littleton女士 |
[34:46] | Um, I’m Kate Austen. | 我是Kate Austen |
[34:50] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[34:55] | Come in. | 请进 |
[34:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:05] | Your friend dr. Shephard came here last night, | 你朋友Shephard医生昨晚来过 |
[35:08] | Going on and on about some person name Aaron. | 不停地说一个叫Aaron人 |
[35:12] | When I asked him who that was, | 我问他那是谁 |
[35:15] | He ran out of here like the room was on fire. | 他撒腿就跑 |
[35:22] | He’s your grandson. | 他是你的孙子 |
[35:29] | And your daughter Claire… | 你女儿Claire |
[35:32] | Is alive. | 还活着 |
[35:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:40] | Claire died in the plane crash. | Claire死于那次飞机事故 |
[35:42] | No, she survived. | 不 她活下来了 |
[35:44] | When we crashed, your daughter was eight months pregnant, | 当飞机失事时 你女儿怀孕8个月了 |
[35:46] | And… she’s the one who gave birth on the island, not me. | 她是唯一在那个岛上分娩的人 而不是我 |
[35:52] | We lied. | 我们说了谎 |
[35:53] | There were other survivors, too. We just left them behind. | 那儿有其他幸存者 我们抛弃了他们 |
[35:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:00] | Why would you leave her there? | 为什么你们抛弃了她 |
[36:02] | Because she disappeared, | 因为她失踪了 |
[36:04] | And she left the baby behind. we looked everywhere, but… | 她丢下了孩子 我们四处寻找 |
[36:11] | That’s when I started taking care of Aaron. | 我开始照顾Aaron |
[36:16] | And when we were rescued, we didn’t… | 当我们获救 我们没有 |
[36:19] | We had to decide what to do with him. | 我们要决定该对他怎么办 |
[36:22] | And I knew that she had wanted him to be adopted, | 我知道她希望他被收养 |
[36:26] | But I couldn’t | 但我做不到 |
[36:28] | I had to protect him, | 我想要保护他 |
[36:30] | So I said he was mine. | 所以我说他是我的孩子 |
[36:34] | Why did you lie? | 你为什么要说谎 |
[36:36] | Why didn’t you come to me in the first place? | 为什么你没有先来找我 |
[36:43] | Because I needed him. | 因为我需要他 |
[36:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:55] | You’re gonna see that he’s so sweet | 你会看见他非常的可爱 |
[36:58] | And kind and good. | 善良又优秀 |
[37:07] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[37:09] | Um, I checked in two doors down. | 我住在你两层楼下 |
[37:11] | He’s asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[37:14] | I know that this is a lot for you to handle. | 我知道你要承受很多 |
[37:17] | But… | 但是 |
[37:20] | When you’re ready, | 等你准备好了 |
[37:22] | He’s waiting for you. | 他在等你 |
[37:27] | I told him that you’re his grandmother, | 我告诉他 你是他的奶奶 |
[37:29] | That you’ll take care of him while I’m gone | 我走了以后你来照顾他 |
[37:33] | And that I’ll be back soon. | 我很快就回来 |
[37:37] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[37:42] | I’m going back to find your daughter. | 我回去找你的女儿 |
[38:52] | Bye-bye, baby. | 再见 宝贝儿 |
[39:13] | Don’t worry. we got ’em right where we want ’em. | 别担心 他们就在那等着我们 |
[39:15] | -Shut up and keep movin -What’s it look like I’m doing? | -闭嘴 快走 -我看起来在干嘛 |
[39:19] | Hello there, James. | 好啊 James |
[39:24] | Where the hell did you come from? | 你到底从哪冒出来的 |
[39:25] | You asked my people to bring you to me. here I am. | 你让我的人带你来找我 你找到了 |
[39:30] | Is that Benjamin Linus? | 那是Benjamin Linus吗 |
[39:32] | You two know each other? | 你们认识吗 |
[39:37] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[39:39] | He was shot. | 他中枪了 |
[39:40] | -And who might you be?-She’s with me. | -你是谁 -她跟我在一起 |
[39:45] | And why are you here? | 你们为什么来这 |
[39:46] | ’cause we need you to save his life. Can you? | 因为我们要你去救他 可以吗 |
[40:02] | If I take him, he’s not ever gonna be the same again. | 如果我救了他 他就会改变的 |
[40:07] | What do you mean by that? | 什么意思 |
[40:08] | What I mean is that… | 我是说 |
[40:11] | He’ll forget this ever happened, and that… | 他会忘了所发生的一切 |
[40:14] | His innocence will be gone. | 他不会再那么天真 |
[40:21] | He will always be one of us. | 他永远是我们的一员 |
[40:30] | You still want me to take him? | 你还是想让我带他走吗 |
[40:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:42] | Richard Richard… | |
[40:45] | You shouldn’t do this without asking Ellie. | 你应该问问Ellie |
[40:47] | And if Charles finds out… Let him find out. | 如果Charles发现了 那就随他去 |
[40:50] | I don’t answer to either of them. | 我不会回答他们的 |
[40:52] | Wh-where are you taking him? | 你要带他去哪 |
[40:59] | Come on. | 别跟着了 |
[42:09] | Hello, Ben. | 你好 Ben |
[42:15] | Welcome back to the land of the living. | 欢迎回到人间 |