时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | – What’s your name? – Ben. take me with you. | -你叫什么名字 -Ben 带我一起走吧 |
[00:10] | If that’s what you really want, Ben– | 如果你真的想这么做 Ben |
[00:12] | If that’s what you want–i want you to think about that… | 如果你真的想 我希望你考虑一下 |
[00:15] | You’re gonna have to be very, very patient. | 你要非常有耐心 |
[00:19] | You wanna protect your friends or not, Sayid? | 你是否想要保护你的朋友们 Sayid |
[00:23] | I’m Sayid Jarrah, one of the oceanic six. | 我是Sayid Jarrah 大洋航空六人组之一 |
[00:39] | Stop right there! | 站住 |
[00:45] | Sayid Sayid? | |
[00:46] | Jin Jin. | |
[00:47] | Shut up! Get down. | 闭嘴 给我蹲下 |
[00:50] | Say another word, and you’re dead. | 再说一句 我要你命 |
[00:53] | I brought you a sandwich. are you a hostile? | 我给你带了三明治 你也是敌人吗 |
[00:57] | – Do you think I am? – What’s your name? | -你觉得呢 -你叫什么名字 |
[00:59] | Sayid Sayid. | |
[01:01] | I’m Ben. | 我是Ben |
[01:04] | It’s nice to meet you, Ben. | 见到你很高兴 Ben |
[01:11] | Tikrit, Iraq | 提克里特 伊拉克 |
[01:16] | Come on. | 过来 |
[01:17] | You are not a child anymore. | 你已经不是孩子了 |
[01:19] | Act like a man. | 要有个男人样 |
[01:22] | You must kill one | 你必须杀一只 |
[01:28] | I… I don’t want to. | 我不想这么做 |
[01:30] | You will do as your father asks. | 按你父亲说的做 |
[01:32] | No! | 不要 |
[01:33] | Listen to what I’m tell you ! | 听我说 |
[01:35] | Come on , Kill one of them. | 快 杀掉一只 |
[01:37] | You will stay outside until you do! | 下手了再回去 |
[02:40] | Good for you.you did it. | 做的好 你成功了 |
[02:44] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我做的 |
[02:48] | Well. At least one of you will be a man. | 好吧 但至少有个人会成为男子汉 |
[03:02] | Well done ,Sayid | 干的好 Sayid |
[03:29] | Phil Hey, Phil. | |
[03:32] | I brought another sandwich for him. | 我又给他带了块三明治 |
[03:35] | Chicken salad this time. | 这次是鸡肉沙拉的 |
[03:37] | Yeah, I don’t think it’s the menu. | 我觉得不是食谱的问题 |
[03:39] | He’s not eating. Save yourself the trouble, kid. | 他不会吃的 别给自己添麻烦 孩子 |
[03:41] | But Horace told me to. | 是Horace叫我这么做的 |
[03:43] | Why does he care so much? The guy’s a hostile. | 他为什么这么关心 这人是个敌人 |
[03:46] | – That doesn’t mean he’s not hungry. – Whatever. | -可这并不代表他不会饿 -随便了 |
[03:55] | I brought you a sandwich. | 我给你带了块三明治 |
[04:03] | And a book. | 还有一本书 |
[04:07] | I read it twice. | 我读了两遍 |
[04:08] | It’s good. | 挺不错的 |
[04:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:12] | Did Richard send you? | 是Richard叫你来的吗 |
[04:17] | Richard Richard. | |
[04:18] | He’s your leader, right? | 他是你的头 对吧 |
[04:23] | It’s just a camera. | 那只是个监视器 |
[04:26] | They can see, but they can’t hear. | 他们能看见 但听不见 |
[04:30] | Four years ago, I ran away into the jungle, | 四年前 我跑进了丛林 |
[04:33] | And Richard found me. | 后来Richard找到了我 |
[04:35] | I said I wanted to leave | 我说我想离开这儿 |
[04:37] | That I wanted to join you. | 并且加入你们 |
[04:40] | So I’ve been patient. | 所以我耐心等待 |
[04:44] | And if you’re patient, too, | 如果你也有耐心的话 |
[04:47] | I think I can help you. | 我应该可以帮你 |
[05:10] | Moscow. | 莫斯科 |
[06:28] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[06:29] | He tried to bribe me. | 他想贿赂我 |
[06:32] | – It didn’t work. – Of course it didn’t. | -可我不吃那套 -那必然 |
[06:35] | Where to now? | 现在去哪 |
[06:37] | Nowhere. | 哪也不去 |
[06:40] | – You’re done. – What do you mean, I’m done? | -你干完了 -什么意思 |
[06:42] | We’re done. | 我们完工了 |
[06:44] | Andropov was the last one. | Andropv是最后一个 |
[06:46] | You’ve taken care of everyone | 你已经了结了 |
[06:48] | Who posed a threat to your friends. | 所有对你朋友造成威胁的人 |
[06:50] | It’s been a pleasure working with you, Sayid. | 跟你合作很愉快 Sayid |
[06:55] | So that’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[06:58] | I killed all those people for you | 我帮你杀了那些人 |
[07:01] | And now you’re just… w-walking away? | 你就如此扬长而去 |
[07:03] | You didn’t kill them for me, sayid. | 你不是为我卖命 Sayid |
[07:06] | You’re the one that asked for their names. | 是你自己要他们的名字的 |
[07:10] | There’s no one else in Widmore’s organization | Widmore的组织人员已经全被歼灭 |
[07:12] | That we need to go after. | 我们不必再追杀他们 |
[07:15] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[07:17] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[07:19] | What do I do now? | 那我现在做什么 |
[07:23] | I suppose you should go live your life. | 我觉得你应该回到自己的生活 |
[07:25] | You’re free, Sayid. | 你自由了 Sayid |
[07:50] | Put out your hands. | 把你的手伸出来 |
[07:53] | Come on. | 快点 |
[08:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:11] | It’s nice to finally hear your voice. | 真高兴最终能听见你的声音 |
[08:15] | I’m Horace. | 我是Horace |
[08:20] | Now’s the part where you tell me your name. | 现在你该告诉我们你的名字了 |
[08:24] | I need you to tell me what you were doing out in that jungle. | 你得告诉我你在丛林里做什么 |
[08:29] | – Ask him about the model. – I– Radzinsky. I got this. | -问他那模型的事 -Radzinsky 让我来说 |
[08:36] | Those handcuffs– | 那些手铐 |
[08:38] | Are you having some kind of problem with your people? | 你和你的人之间出了什么问题吗 |
[08:43] | Because either you were in some kind of disagreement, | 因为你们之间有了分歧 |
[08:45] | Which makes me wanna help you, | 所以让我来帮你 |
[08:48] | Or you’re a spy trying to infiltrate us. | 又或者你是来做卧底的 |
[08:52] | So which is it? | 到底是什么 |
[09:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:07] | I’m gonna give you an hour to decide | 我给你一个小时考虑 |
[09:10] | Whether you wanna talk to me. | 看你是否会告诉我 |
[09:12] | But if you decide you don’t want to… | 如果你闭口不谈 |
[09:16] | Then I’m gonna have to take this to the next level. | 不要怪我做绝了 |
[09:41] | I think your bacon’s ready. | 你的培根好了 |
[09:44] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[09:46] | What’s on the tv? | 电视里演什么呢 |
[09:58] | It’s over, isn’t it? | 结束了 不是吗 |
[10:01] | What’s over? | 什么结束了 |
[10:02] | This. | 这个 |
[10:04] | Us… playing house. | 我们 开始过日子了 |
[10:06] | All of it. | 所有的一切 |
[10:10] | I never actually thought they’d come back. | 我从没想过他们会回来 |
[10:13] | So they’re back. nothing’s changed. | 他们回来了 什么也没变 |
[10:15] | What if sayid tells them who he is? | Sayid要是告诉他们自己的身份了怎么办 |
[10:17] | Sayid ain’t sayin’ nothin’. | Sayid会守口如瓶 |
[10:24] | I got this under control. | 不会出乱子的 |
[10:34] | Morning H. | 早上好 H |
[10:36] | -Jim. – What’s up? | -Jim -怎么了 |
[10:36] | -Juliet -Horace – Juliet. – Horace. | |
[10:38] | I just spoke to the prisoner. We have a problem. | 我刚跟那囚犯谈了 现在有个问题 |
[10:44] | Why? what’d he say? | 怎么了 他说什么了 |
[10:46] | Nothing, which is what worries me. | 什么也没说 所以我才担心 |
[10:48] | We need to find out why he violated the truce, | 我们得知道他为何打破休战协议 |
[10:51] | Why the hell he would come into our territory. | 他为什么来我们的领地 |
[10:53] | I’m just gonna have to have Oldham do his thing on him. | 我得让Oldham来拷问他 |
[10:59] | That psychopath? no way! | 那个精神病吗 不可以 |
[11:01] | What choice do I have? | 我还有什么选择余地 |
[11:04] | Just let me have go at him alone. | 就让他自己一个人待着 |
[11:07] | Be my guest, but I’m telling you, man, | 随便 不过我告诉你 |
[11:08] | He is not gonna talk. | 他不会说的 |
[11:11] | Oh, he’ll talk to me. | 他会跟我说的 |
[11:17] | – Mr. Lafleur. – Take your lunch, Phil. | -Lafleur先生 -去吃午餐吧 Phil |
[11:21] | You going back there alone? | 你要自己进去吗 |
[11:23] | Take your lunch, Phil. | 去吃午餐 Phil |
[11:25] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[11:34] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[11:35] | A 12-year-old Ben Linus | 一个12岁的Ben Linus |
[11:37] | Brought me a chicken salad sandwich. | 给了我带了个鸡肉沙拉三明治 |
[11:40] | – How do you think I’m doing? – Sweet kid, huh? | -你觉得我该怎么办 -他很可爱吧 |
[11:44] | How can you live with him here? | 你怎么能和他住一起 |
[11:47] | ’cause I ain’t got a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[11:49] | Is that so? | 真的吗 |
[11:52] | Let’s see how you feel after 3 years of living in the ’70s. | 你在70年代生活三年后会有什么感觉 |
[11:55] | Lucky for you… | 算你运气好 |
[11:57] | I spent that time getting myself in a position to save your ass. | 我用这段时间爬到这个位置 来救你 |
[12:05] | I’m sorry, Sayid. | 对不起 Sayid |
[12:14] | – What are you doing? – When I tell them I got your confession, | -干什么 -我告诉他们你会招供 |
[12:16] | I need them to believe that you didn’t give it up easy. | 我要他们相信你没有轻易屈服 |
[12:18] | – What confession?- We’re gonna say you were trying to defect. | -供认什么 -我们得串词 说你是来投奔我们的 |
[12:21] | You were gonna offer some intel on the others | 你要招出一些岛上居民的情报 |
[12:23] | In exchange for living with us. | 才能融入我们 |
[12:24] | And why in god’s name would I want to do that? | 我怎么可能这样做 |
[12:27] | – What the hell else am I supposed to do with you? – Let me go. | -否则我应该怎么办 -放我走 |
[12:30] | And then what? I can’t just let you go. | 然后呢 我不能就这样放了你 |
[12:33] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[12:34] | Because these people trust me. | 因为这些人信任我 |
[12:38] | I’ve built a life here, and a pretty good one. | 我在这里营造了幸福生活 |
[12:40] | I let you go, all that goes away. | 我放了你 这些就全完了 |
[12:43] | So you got yourself a choice, chief. | 你要做出选择 |
[12:46] | Either you cooperate and join the party in darmahville, | 要么合作并加入达摩组织 |
[12:48] | Or you’re on your own. | 要么孤军奋战 |
[12:54] | Then I guess I’m on my own. | 我选择孤军奋战 |
[13:02] | Fresh show,the gratal. | 新鲜饼出炉 |
[13:05] | and they’ve tried different sauces. | 他们尝试了不同的沙司口味 |
[13:06] | They are really up in hand | 他们真的很有一手 |
[13:08] | Thanks,Hurley | 谢谢 Hurley |
[13:11] | So, what’s going on with Sayid | Sayid怎么样了 |
[13:16] | I don’t know anything yet. | 我毫不知情 |
[13:17] | What do you mean you don’t know any thing | 什么意思 |
[13:18] | I thought you with saywer last night | 我以为你和Saywer昨晚在一起 |
[13:19] | What did he tell you | 他说了什么 |
[13:20] | He told me leave him alone and let him do his job | 他叫我别打扰他 让他做自己的事 |
[13:23] | And you are going to? | 你就这么做了吗 |
[13:26] | I’ll talk to Juliet and see would she can tell me | 我要和Juliet谈谈 看看她会不会告诉我 |
[13:29] | Sawyer didn’t tell you anything.Why would Juliet | Sawyer没有说 Juliet又怎么会说呢 |
[13:31] | why wouldn’t she | 她又怎么会说呢 |
[13:33] | Coz they’re together | 因为他们在一起 |
[13:35] | What do you mean together | 在一起是什么意思 |
[13:36] | Together. They lived together and not like roommates | 他们两情相悦 他们住一起 但不仅是室友 |
[13:41] | Together like you guys were | 就像你们曾经这样 |
[13:45] | That was obvious. | 这很明显 |
[13:47] | I mean who can see that coming | 谁能预见这点呢 |
[13:49] | Hurley Hurley | |
[13:55] | Well, I guess I better go make some more waffers. | 我还是去烧几个煎饼吧 |
[14:04] | Did you know? | 你知道这件事吗 |
[14:08] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[14:33] | You know what I can’t figure out? | 你知道我想不通什么吗 |
[14:36] | Is how the hell you got caught. | 你怎么会被抓的 |
[14:39] | You hostiles are supposed to be the kings of the jungle. | 你们是”丛林之王” |
[14:42] | And how dumb are you that you got captured by these idiots? | 你怎么会笨到被这些白痴抓住呢 |
[14:47] | And yet you’re the one who mops up after them. | 而你是他们中垫底的 |
[14:50] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[14:53] | We’ll see how cute you are once oldham gets done with you,pal. | 我们等着瞧你被Oldman修理后的样子 |
[15:05] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[15:07] | I was bringing you a sandwich. | 我给你送个三明治 |
[15:10] | A sandwich? | 三明治 |
[15:13] | You never made me a sandwich in your life. | 你从没给我做过三明治 |
[15:16] | Yeah, well… I-I made one for myself… | 是啊 我是给自己做的 |
[15:20] | So…So I just thought that I’d bring you – Oh, yeah? You just… | -所以我想带给你 -是吗 |
[15:24] | -Dad, don’t!- Don’t you lie to me. | -爸爸 不要 -别对我撒谎 |
[15:29] | What are you doin’ down here? | 你来这干什么 |
[15:34] | You made this sandwich for him, didn’t you? | 你是为他做的三明治 是不是 |
[15:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:38] | – Who told you to do that?- nobody. | -谁让你这么做的 -没有人 |
[15:40] | – Nobody?- I just thought that– | -没有人吗 -我只是想 |
[15:42] | You “just thought,” huh? | 你”只是想” 是吧 |
[15:45] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[15:48] | Go on. I’ll tell you what to think. | 快走 我会帮你洗脑 |
[16:33] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[16:35] | I looked. | 到处看看 |
[16:38] | What do you want, Ben? | 你想干什么 Ben |
[16:40] | John Locke is dead. | John Locke死了 |
[16:45] | I think he was murdered. | 我想他是被谋杀的 |
[16:48] | Why would anyone kill him? | 怎么会有人杀他 |
[16:50] | I’d say it was retribution | 我觉得是报复 |
[16:52] | For the work you and I have been doing. | 我们俩做的事情 |
[16:56] | So you’re in danger, Sayid. | 你很危险 Sayid |
[16:58] | If I can find you, so can the people that found locke– | 如果我能找到你 那些人也能找到Locke |
[17:01] | The same people who, even as we speak, | 那些人 我们说话这会儿 |
[17:04] | Are sitting outside Hugo’s mental institution. | 正坐在Hugo的精神病院外面 |
[17:07] | They’re watching him? | 他们在监视他吗 |
[17:09] | A man in a sedan has been there all week, | 整个星期都有人在那儿的 |
[17:12] | Just waiting… | 坐等 |
[17:15] | Presumably for you or me to show our faces. | 你我现身 |
[17:18] | And that’s why you’re here? | 所以你来这里 |
[17:21] | You actually came all this way to suggest that I kill this man? | 你大老远来是想我杀了他吗 |
[17:25] | You don’t want to? | 你不想吗 |
[17:27] | What makes you think I want to? | 你为什么觉得我想 |
[17:30] | Because, Sayid… | 因为 Sayid |
[17:33] | To put it simply– | 简单的说 |
[17:35] | You’re capable of things that most other men aren’t. | 你的绝活无人能及 |
[17:37] | Every choice you’ve made in your life, | 你做的每个选择 |
[17:39] | Whether it was to murder or to torture, | 无论是谋杀还是拷问 |
[17:42] | It hasn’t really been a choice at all, has it? | 都不是真正的选择 |
[17:45] | It’s in your nature. It’s what you are. | 这是你的天性 你的本质 |
[17:49] | You’re a killer, Sayid. | 你是杀手 Sayid |
[17:59] | I’m not what you think I am. | 我不是你想的那样 |
[18:04] | I don’t like killing. | 我不喜欢杀人 |
[18:07] | Well, then I apologize. | 好吧 那我道歉 |
[18:10] | I was mistaken about you. | 我看错你了 |
[18:33] | All right, last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[18:36] | You got anything to say? | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[18:49] | Take him to Oldham. | 把他带到Oldham那里 |
[19:32] | Oldham Oldham. | |
[19:35] | Hey, man. are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:54] | Who is that man? | 他是谁 |
[19:59] | He’s our you. | 你的翻版 |
[20:13] | Better put him in the restraints. | 最好把他绑好 固定住 |
[20:37] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:40] | They’re for your protection. | 这是为了保护你的 |
[20:43] | There are side effects to what I’m giving you. | 我要给你的东西会有副作用 |
[20:48] | Open his mouth. | 撬开他的嘴 |
[20:52] | Open up. | 张开 |
[21:05] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 |
[21:07] | Just turn your mind off. let it take effect. | 转移注意力 让它起作用吧 |
[21:16] | It’s beyond your control, | 你无法控制住 |
[21:17] | So fighting it is a poor use of your energies. | 反抗只会更消耗你的能量 |
[21:21] | Whether you struggle or not, one thing’s for sure, friend. | 无论你是否挣扎 有一件事是确定的 朋友 |
[21:29] | You will tell us the truth. | 你会告诉我们真相 |
[21:42] | There’s somebody– Somebody here in los angeles. | 有人在洛杉矶 |
[21:46] | – Let me take you to them.- Who? | -我带你们去见他 -谁 |
[21:49] | The same person that’s gonna show us | 就是告诉我们 |
[21:51] | – How to get back to the island.- is that what this is about? | -怎么回小岛的那个人 -是这样吗 |
[21:56] | This is insane. you are all crazy. | 太疯狂了 你们都疯了 |
[22:01] | Sayid, where are you going? | Sayid 你去哪 |
[22:04] | I don’t want any part of this. | 我不参与这事 |
[22:07] | And if I see you again, | 如果我再看见你 |
[22:09] | It’ll be extremely unpleasant for us both. | 我们俩都不会愉快的 |
[22:21] | Ahh. do you have a menu? | 你有菜单吗 |
[22:24] | There you go. | 给你 |
[22:26] | Sir? another maccutcheon? | 先生 还要MacCutcheon吗 |
[22:28] | Please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:31] | What’s that run you? | 你有什么烦心事 |
[22:33] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[22:35] | That Scotch. | 苏格兰酒 |
[22:37] | What’s a glass of that run you? | 那酒是怎么回事 |
[22:41] | Whatever it is, it’s worth it. | 不管那是什么 都很值 |
[22:43] | I don’t understand | 我不理解 |
[22:45] | Why someone uld pay 120 bucks for a glass of anything. | 为什么会有人花120元买一杯饮料 |
[22:51] | If you knew what my drink cost, why did you ask me? | 如果你知道我的酒的价格 为什么还要问我 |
[23:00] | Same reason I’m eating my dinner here instead of a table. | 和我不在饭桌上 却在这里用餐原因相同 |
[23:06] | I’ll have the rib eye, bloody. | 给我一份半熟的牛眼肉 |
[23:08] | Yes, ma’am. rib eye, bloody. | 好的 女士 一份半熟牛排 |
[23:15] | Are you a professional? | 你是职业的吗 |
[23:16] | A professional what? | 职业的什么 |
[23:19] | You think I’m a prostitute? | 你觉得我是个妓女吗 |
[23:24] | I’m not a professional anything. I just… | 我不是妓女 我只是 |
[23:28] | Thought you looked sad. | 觉得你看起来很忧郁 |
[23:30] | I like sad men. | 我喜欢忧郁的男人 |
[23:33] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到你这么说 |
[23:41] | So… | 那么 |
[23:44] | Other than drinking alone at bars… | 除了在酒吧独自饮酒 |
[23:48] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[23:50] | For a living. | 谋生行业 |
[23:53] | I’m between jobs at the moment. | 我正在找工作 |
[23:56] | So what did you do? | 那你之前做什么 |
[23:59] | The only thing I was ever good at. | 做我之前唯一擅长的事情 |
[24:02] | Then why did you quit? | 那你怎么不干了 |
[24:06] | I’m trying to change. | 我在试着做些改变 |
[24:11] | I know why you’re sad now. | 现在我知道你为什么忧郁了 |
[24:13] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[24:15] | When you are that good at something, | 当你擅长于某件事的时候 |
[24:18] | There are always going to be people | 总会有一些人 |
[24:20] | Who tempt you into staying the same. | 诱惑你干老本行 |
[24:29] | And how do you know so much about temptation? | 你怎么对诱惑了解这么多 |
[24:34] | buy me a glass of that scotch,and i will tell you | 请我喝一杯威士忌 我就告诉你 |
[24:55] | Hello there. | 喂 |
[24:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:04] | I’m going to ask you a few questions. | 我要问你一些问题 |
[25:07] | I want you to relax and answer them truthfully… | 我希望你放轻松 如实地回答我的问题 |
[25:11] | Not that you’ll have any choice about it. | 对此你别无选择 |
[25:15] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[25:16] | Sayid Sayid. | |
[25:18] | Sayid Jarrah Sayid jarrah. | |
[25:20] | All right, sayid. | 好的 Sayid |
[25:24] | Why were you in handcuffs when we found you? | 我们找到你的时候 你为什么带着手铐 |
[25:26] | Because… | 因为 |
[25:30] | Because I am a bad man. | 因为我是个坏人 |
[25:33] | Were you running away from your people? | 你是要逃避你们的人的追捕 |
[25:36] | What people? | 什么人 |
[25:37] | The hostiles. | 我们的敌人 |
[25:40] | I am not a hostile. | 我不是你们的敌人 |
[25:43] | Then where did you come from, sayid? | 那你是从哪里来的 Sayid |
[25:46] | I came on a plane. | 乘飞机来的 |
[25:48] | What plane? | 什么飞机 |
[25:50] | Ajira flight 3-1-6. | Ajira航空316号航班 |
[25:52] | And that’s how I returned to the island. | 我就是这么回到岛上的 |
[25:55] | “returned”? you’ve been here before? | “回到” 你之前来过这里吗 |
[25:57] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[25:58] | The first time, | 第一次 |
[26:00] | I was on oceanic flight 8-1-5. | 我乘坐的是大洋号815航班 |
[26:02] | It crashed. | 它坠毁了 |
[26:04] | I was here for a hundred days. | 我曾经在这里呆过100天 |
[26:07] | Then I left. | 然后我离开了 |
[26:10] | Ask sawyer. | 问问Saywer |
[26:13] | – Who’s “sawyer”? – Who cares?! | -谁是Sawyer -管他呢 |
[26:15] | None of this matters. ask him about the flame. | 这些都不重要 问问他关于火焰站的事 |
[26:18] | Quiet. | 安静点 |
[26:20] | What do you know about our stations here? | 你对我们这儿的站点知道多少 |
[26:24] | I know the flame was a communication station. | 我知道火焰站是个通讯站 |
[26:27] | The pearl was to observe other stations. | 珍珠站用来监视其他的站点 |
[26:31] | The swan was to study electromagnetism. | 天鹅站用来研究电磁学 |
[26:34] | But, of course, that was before the incident | 但是 当然了 这是在事故发生之前 |
[26:36] | The swan? How could he know what we were gonna name it? | 天鹅站? 他怎么知道我们准备取的名字 |
[26:39] | We haven’t even built it yet! | 我们还没建成呢 |
[26:41] | I told you! He saw our model. | 我告诉过你 他见过模型 |
[26:43] | You see?! he is a spy! I knew it! | 看见没有 他是个间谍 我早就知道 |
[26:45] | radzinsky! I’m not gonna tell you again. | Radzinsky 我不想再说第二遍 |
[26:48] | Cool it. | 冷静 |
[26:52] | You’re all going to die, you know. | 你们所有人都快死了 |
[26:56] | What? | 什么 |
[26:59] | You’re going to be killed. | 你们会被杀光 |
[27:06] | How exactly would you know this, sayid? | 你怎么知道这些的 Sayid |
[27:09] | Because I am from the future. | 因为我来自未来世界 |
[27:16] | Maybe I should’ve used half a dropper. | 或许我该给你灌点药 |
[27:27] | You… | 你 |
[27:29] | You used exactly enough. | 你用的剂量刚刚好 |
[27:35] | Bench grinder, lube equipment, drill press over here. | 台式磨床 润滑油设备 钻床 都放在那边 |
[27:39] | Plugs, bearings, sockets, ratchets here. | 插件 轴承 插座 棘轮 都放在这边 |
[27:41] | How are you with a flat four engine? | 你这边四个引擎准备得怎么样 |
[27:45] | You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you? | 你不知道我在说什么 对吧 |
[27:47] | no, not really. | 不 不太清楚 |
[27:48] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[27:53] | Jack told you about us… | Jack跟你说过我们的事 |
[27:54] | No. hurley, actually. | 没有 是Hurley告诉我的 |
[28:04] | It’s kind of a relief, actually. | 这让我如释重负 真的 |
[28:07] | I wasn’t quite sure how to do it | 我没想好该如何开口 |
[28:10] | Without it sounding like I was telling you to stay away. | 又不让你感到我想打发你走 |
[28:13] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[28:43] | All right… | 好吧 |
[28:45] | What do we do with him? | 我们该怎么处置他 |
[28:47] | We kill him. | 杀了他 |
[28:51] | Hold on a second. we’re not killing anyone, right? | 等等 我们不杀人的 对吧 |
[28:54] | He violated the truce. | 他触犯了休战协定 |
[28:56] | What do you think they would do if they caught one of us? | 你想如果他们抓住我们中的一个 怎么处置 |
[28:59] | Since when did we start acting like them? | 从什么时候开始我们变得和他们一样了 |
[29:01] | – We’re civilized. – yes, we are. | -我们是文明人 -没错 我们是文明人 |
[29:03] | We have a rule of law. | 我们有法律规则 |
[29:06] | And we’ve given him every opportunity to defend himself. | 我们给了他很多机会替自己辩解 |
[29:09] | need I remind you, this man’s seen things? | 需要我提醒你一下 这个人看见的太多 |
[29:12] | He knows things. there’s nothing to talk about. | 知道的太多 无需商榷 |
[29:16] | He’s a spy. you sure about that, stu? | 你确定他是个间谍吗 傻子 |
[29:19] | He was trying to escape from the hostiles. | 他当时正从敌人那里逃脱 |
[29:21] | He obviously has problems with his people. | 很显然他和他们的人之间有矛盾 |
[29:23] | Yeah, and sharing our secrets | 没错 分享我们的秘密 |
[29:25] | Are the quickest way for him to solve those problems. | 是帮助他们解决问题最快捷的途径 |
[29:27] | – Okay, I’m gonna need a little more time to consider. – consider? | -我需要多点时间来考虑 -还要考虑 |
[29:31] | I mean, the longer he’s among us, | 我是说 他在这呆的时间越长 |
[29:33] | The–the more danger we’re in. | 我们就越危险 |
[29:35] | I can talk to him, horace. I just need more time. | 我能和他谈谈 Horace 我只需要一点时间 |
[29:38] | No, you had your chance, lafleur! | 不 你有过一次机会了 Lafleur |
[29:40] | Why are we on your clock, radzinsky? | 为什么我们得听你的 Radzinsky |
[29:42] | Horace, you’ve got to call for a vote. | Horace 你得组织一次投票 |
[29:46] | Either we make a decision, | 要不我们做个决定 |
[29:49] | Or I call ann arbor… | 要不我打电话给Ann Arbor |
[29:52] | And they make it for us. | 让他们替我们做决定 |
[29:54] | Radzinsky’s right. | Radzinsky说得对 |
[29:59] | Horace, please… | Horace 求求你 |
[30:00] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[30:04] | I can’t sleep with one eye open. | 我不能提心吊胆地过日子 |
[30:07] | We have a baby now. | 我们现在有个孩子了 |
[30:09] | We have to think about ethan. | 我们得为Ethan着想 |
[30:13] | We have to think about all the children here. | 我们得为这儿所有的孩子着想 |
[30:17] | How are we going to feel safe with this man around? | 这个人在这里 我们怎么能有安全感呢 |
[30:23] | I don’t know what he’s up to, | 我不知道他来做什么 |
[30:25] | But we can’t keep him here. | 但是我们不能把他留在这儿 |
[30:33] | We have no choice. | 我么没得选 |
[30:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:44] | Let’s put it to a vote. | 让我们投票吧 |
[30:47] | All in favor of Radzinsky’s solution, | 同意Radzinsky的 |
[30:49] | Raise your hand. | 举手 |
[31:01] | Lafleur? Lafleur? | |
[31:09] | I would really like to say it’s unanimous. | 我真想说全票通过 |
[31:33] | Just for the record, I really was just there for dinner. | 我只想申明,我真的只在那里吃饭 |
[31:37] | Are you afraid I’ll get the wrong idea? | 你怕我使坏吗 |
[31:44] | I think it’s too late for that. | 我觉得已经太迟了 |
[31:56] | Take it off. | 脱掉吧 |
[32:15] | You so much as flinch, and you’re dead. | 你再动 我就毙了你 |
[32:19] | So who are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:21] | You asked me earlier if I was a professional. | 你原先问我是不是个职业的 |
[32:24] | I am a professional. I was hired to bring you to guam. | 我是个职业杀手 有人雇我把你带到关岛 |
[32:27] | Who hired you? | 谁雇的你 |
[32:29] | The family of Peter Avellino– | Peter Avellino家族 |
[32:31] | The man you killed in cold blood last year | 去年你残忍的杀害的那个男人 |
[32:33] | On a golf course in the Seychelles. | 在赛舍尔的高尔夫球场上 |
[32:34] | – You’re a bounty hunter? – Doesn’t matter what I am. | -你是赏金猎人 -我是谁不重要 |
[32:38] | You’re going to answer for what you’ve done. | 你得得到报应 |
[32:50] | Hit me in the face. | 给我一拳 |
[32:53] | What? | 什么 |
[32:55] | Go on. you owe me one anyway, so make it a good one. | 来吧 你欠我的 不管怎样 来吧 |
[32:59] | Then I want you to take these keys out of my pocket And let yourself out. | 然后我想让你拿走我口袋里的钥匙 然后逃走 |
[33:03] | The guard outside is Phil. he’s a dimwit, | 外面的保卫是Phil 他是个笨蛋 |
[33:05] | So I reckon you can get his gun before he even realizes you’re out. | 我知道 你能在他看见你出来前夺下他的枪 |
[33:09] | Just promise me you won’t shoot him. | 只要答应我不要伤他 |
[33:12] | I appreciate the offer, but I’m fine right here. | 我很感谢 但我在这不错 |
[33:14] | They’re gonna kill you. | 他们想杀你 |
[33:16] | They just took a vote. even the new mom wants you dead. | 他们刚投了票 甚至那个年轻妈妈都想要你命 |
[33:19] | I’m going to stay here, James. | 我想呆在这 James |
[33:22] | This morning, you were begging me to let you go. | 今天早上 你还求我放你 |
[33:24] | Why would you change your– because… | 为什么变了 因为… |
[33:27] | When I woke up in the jungle | 当我在丛林中醒来时 |
[33:29] | And I realized I was back on this island… | 我觉得我该回到这个岛上 |
[33:35] | I felt there was no purpose to it. | 没有原因 |
[33:39] | But now I know exactly why I’m here. | 但我现在真的知道为何我在这 |
[33:42] | To get shot? then what? | 为了挨枪子 还是别的原因 |
[33:46] | You’re out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[34:33] | Why’d you come back? | 你为何回来 |
[34:36] | What? | 什么 |
[34:37] | Sayid just filled my ear Full of some crap about his damn purpose, | 我满脑全是Sayid的话 他的原因都是废话 |
[34:41] | And I wanna know… why’d y’all come back? | 我想知道你为何回来 |
[34:46] | Why, Kate? | 为何 Kate |
[34:52] | I don’t know why everyone else came back. | 我不知道为何其他人回来 |
[34:56] | I just know why I did. | 我只知道我为何回来 |
[35:14] | What the hell?! | 那是怎么了 |
[35:30] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[35:34] | Craig! grab a wrench, open those valves. get the hoses going. | Craig 拿上扳手 打开阀门 接上软管 |
[35:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:43] | Erin, grab the fire gear! | Erin 拿上灭火器 |
[35:46] | Bill, go help Craig. | Bill 去帮Craig |
[35:50] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[35:52] | Three years–no burning buses. y’all are back for one day… | 三年都没有公交车着过火 你们就来了一天 |
[35:55] | Get on that hose. | 去拿那软管 |
[36:08] | Man this hose! | 给你软管 |
[36:09] | Push it out! | 推走它 |
[36:13] | All security! all security! this is Lafleur! we have a fire! | 各安全部门 我是Lafleur 我这失火了 |
[36:16] | Everyone get to building 15 now! | 所有人到15号楼 |
[36:18] | Roger that. I’m on my way. | 收到 这就过去 |
[36:42] | What happened to your glasses? | 你眼镜怎么了 |
[36:44] | My dad. | 我爸打的 |
[36:46] | For bringing me the sandwich? | 因为给我三明治 |
[36:48] | I know. | 我明白 |
[36:50] | My father was a hard man as well. | 我爸也是个粗暴的人 |
[36:52] | I really hate it here. | 我真的恨这里 |
[36:58] | If I let you out… | 如果我放你出去 |
[37:03] | Will you take me with you, | 能带上我吗 |
[37:07] | To your people? | 到你们那 |
[37:10] | Yes, ben, I will. | 好的 Ben 我会的 |
[37:16] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来这里的原因 |
[37:35] | Are you sure we’re going to guam? | 你能保证我们能到关岛吗 |
[37:38] | Where else would we be going? | 我们还能去哪里 |
[37:49] | Can I ask you a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[37:53] | Can we get the next plane? | 我们能坐下趟飞机吗 |
[37:55] | Why? | 为何 |
[37:55] | I’m very superstitious when it comes to flying. | 我坐飞机很迷信 |
[37:58] | I’ll buy you a rabbit’s foot at the gift shop. | 我给你到礼品店买个吉祥物 |
[38:01] | This is the plane we’re taking. | 我们就坐这班飞机 |
[38:14] | Sorry about the handcuffs, but at least we’re in business. | 抱歉让你戴手铐 但至少我们都是干这行的 |
[38:18] | Hold up! wait, please! thank you for not closing it. | 等等 请等等 多谢你们给我留门 |
[38:30] | What’s he doing here?! no, no, he can’t come! | 他在干吗 不 他不能过来 |
[38:33] | Hurley, hey, if you want to get back, | Hurley 如果你想回去 |
[38:35] | – This is how it’s gonna have to be – Are you working for benjamin linus? | -这已成定局 -你是为Benjamin Linus工作吗 |
[38:38] | What? are you working for him? | 什么 你是为他工作吗 |
[38:40] | Who’s Benjamin Linus? | 谁是Benjamin Linus |
[38:42] | He’s a liar, a manipulator… | 他是个骗子 幕后黑手 |
[38:45] | A man who allowed his own daughter to be murdered To save himself… | 为了保命 他对自己女儿都见死不救 |
[38:50] | The monster responsible for nothing short of genocide. | 这怪物专干屠杀 |
[38:54] | Why would I work for somebody like that? | 为何我为这样的人工作 |
[38:59] | I did. | 我就做过 |
[39:36] | Hide! | 躲起来 |
[40:06] | Jin Jin? | |
[40:09] | Sayid Sayid. | |
[40:13] | What are you doing here? how did you get out? | 你在这干吗 你怎么逃出来的 |
[40:16] | Sawyer let me go. they were going to kill me. | Sawyer放我走的 他们想杀我 |
[40:19] | What? | 什么 |
[40:21] | Attention. the prisoner escaped. | 注意 犯人逃跑了 |
[40:23] | The hostile is no longer in custody. be on the lookout. | 敌人逃跑了 提高警惕 |
[40:26] | He could be armed. they don’t know he released me. | 他有武器 他们不知道他放了我 |
[40:29] | Please, Jin, I need to keep moving. | 拜托 Jin 我要继续赶路 |
[40:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:33] | Let me talk to him first. | 让我先回话 |
[40:40] | Lafleur, it’s Jin here. come in. | Lafleur 我是Jin 快来 |
[40:50] | Where’d you learn to do that? | 你在哪学的那些 |
[40:53] | Come on. | 快来 |
[40:55] | We better go. he called Lafleur. | 我们最好快走 他叫了Lafleur |
[41:04] | You were right about me. | 你没说错 |
[41:06] | What? | 什么 |
[41:08] | I am a killer. | 我是凶手 |