时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Wanna hear something crazy? | 想不想听点爆炸新闻 |
[00:31] | What’s that? | 有什么爆炸新闻 |
[00:33] | Did you see the big guy when we got on in L.A.? | 从洛杉矶登机的时候 你看见那个大块头了吗 |
[00:37] | Sitting in first class, curly hair, guitar case? | 坐头等舱 卷发 带吉他的那个 |
[00:40] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[00:42] | He’s one of the Oceanic Six. | 他是大洋航空六人之一 |
[00:44] | Guy’s got nerves of steel, man. | 真是个意志坚强的家伙 |
[00:47] | He survives a full-on commercial airliner crash. | 整架客机坠毁了 他幸存了 |
[00:49] | Now he’s back flying over the same south Pacific? | 现在又回来 还是坐去南太平洋的飞机 |
[00:52] | Yeah, well… maybe he doesn’t believe | 是啊 也许他觉得 |
[00:55] | that lightning will strike twice in the same place. | 闪电不可能两次都劈一个地方吧 |
[01:10] | You all right there, Frank? | 你还好吗 Frank |
[01:12] | I’m just fine. | 一切正常 |
[01:19] | Fasten seat belt | 系紧安全带 |
[01:22] | Dude… | 老兄 |
[01:25] | You might wanna fasten your seat belt. | 你可能需要系紧安全带 |
[01:29] | Oh,no. | 不是吧 |
[01:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:43] | Autopilot off! I got the controls. | 关闭自动驾驶 我来操纵 |
[01:46] | Autopilot off. You have the controls. | 自动驾驶已关闭 你来操纵 |
[01:55] | Pull that rudder! | 拉起来 |
[02:08] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[02:10] | What?! | 怎么会这样 |
[02:12] | – Stall. Stall. – We’ve lost power! | -失速 失速 -我们没有燃料了 |
[02:15] | – Stall. – Restarting one. | -失速 -重启 1 |
[02:17] | Restarting two. | 重启 2 |
[02:19] | Altimeter reads 650. | 高度650 |
[02:21] | Oh, my god. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[02:24] | Give me more power! I can pull us out of this! | 再给我点动力 我能把咱们都拉起来 |
[02:28] | – You’re gonna rip us apart! – Do it! | -你会害我们摔得粉身碎骨 -照我说的办 |
[02:33] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[02:45] | Is that a runway? | 那边能当跑道吗 |
[02:47] | Massive instrument failure! We’re puttin’ her down! | 多处机械失灵 咱们得降落 |
[02:50] | Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! This is Ajira 3-1-6! | 呼救 呼救 呼救 Ajira航空3-1-6呼救 |
[02:53] | Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! | 呼救 呼救 呼救 |
[02:55] | – 50… 60… – Full flaps! | -15 16 -全襟翼 |
[02:57] | Gear down! Airspeed 190! | 减速 飞行速度190 |
[03:01] | We’re coming in too steep! | 降落角度太大 |
[03:12] | Reverse thrusters! | 反向助推 |
[03:16] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[03:17] | We’re runnin’ out! We’re runnin’ out! | 跑道不够了 我们要跑出去了 |
[03:20] | Hold on! | 停下 |
[03:22] | Brace for impact! | 注意 要撞上了 |
[04:00] | Hey,lady. | 喂 女士 |
[04:02] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:03] | Jarrah? | 你是Jarrah吗 |
[04:05] | No. My name is Caesar. We had an accident. | 不是 我叫Caesar 咱们遇到事故了 |
[04:08] | But we’re okay now. | 但是咱们还活着 |
[04:25] | Frank Frank? | |
[04:28] | Sun Sun. | |
[04:29] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[04:31] | Oh,my god. What happened?! | 天啊 发生什么了 |
[04:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[04:39] | Where’s everyone else? | 大家都去哪儿了 |
[04:41] | Jack and… | Jack 还有 |
[04:43] | Kate and Hurley… where’d they go? | Kate还有Hurley 他们去哪儿了 |
[04:46] | They’re gone. | 他们不见了 |
[04:51] | Gone? | 不见了 |
[04:53] | Gone where? | 去哪儿了 |
[04:56] | How would I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[05:03] | Thirty Years Earlier | 30年前 |
[05:41] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[05:45] | Dude! | 哥们儿 |
[05:46] | I can’t believe it! | 我都不敢相信 |
[05:51] | Easy on the ribs there, Kong. | 一下就把我抱起来了 金刚 |
[05:53] | “Kong.” | 金刚 |
[05:55] | I actually missed that. | 我真怀念这个外号 |
[05:56] | I missed you,too, Hugo. | 我也想你 Hugo |
[05:59] | Sawyer Sawyer. | |
[06:01] | Doc. | 大夫 |
[06:12] | Good to see you, Kate. | 见到你真高兴 Kate |
[06:14] | You,too,James. | 见到你也很高兴 James |
[06:26] | You’re really here. | 你们还真来了 |
[06:28] | Son of a bitch actually did it! | 那混蛋真做到了 |
[06:29] | Locke said he was gonna bring you back,but… | Locke说他要把你们带回来 可是 |
[06:34] | Where is he? | 他自己呢 |
[06:40] | John’s dead. | John死了 |
[06:45] | Dead? | 死了? |
[06:47] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[06:49] | Doesn’t matter. He’s gone. | 那不重要 总之他已经去了 |
[06:54] | So what’s up with you guys and the old Dharma jumpsuits? | 你们为什么要穿达摩的制服呢 |
[06:59] | You didn’t tell ’em? | 你没跟他们说吗 |
[07:00] | No. I was waiting for you. | 没 我想让你跟他们说 |
[07:03] | Tell us what? | 跟我们说什么 |
[07:11] | We’re in the Dharma initiative. | 我们加入了达摩组织 |
[07:15] | They came back to the island? | 他们回岛上了吗 |
[07:17] | No. We came back. | 不是 是我们回到过去了 |
[07:20] | And so did you. | 你们也是 |
[07:24] | It’s 1977. | 现在是1977年 |
[07:30] | What? | 你说 什么 |
[07:50] | So you’re telling me | 你是不是说 |
[07:52] | That you’ve been here,living with the Dharma initiative For the past three years? | 你们这三年,一直在这跟达摩组织一起住 |
[07:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:58] | How long’s it been for you since the chopper? | 你们登上直升机之后 到现在是多久 |
[08:01] | Three years. | 3年了 |
[08:03] | Jin,this is Miles. Where are you? Over. | Jin 我是Miles 请报告方位 完毕 |
[08:06] | If I don’t report in soon, they’ll send out a patrol. | 我要是不尽快回复 他们会派人来找 |
[08:09] | What should we do with them? | 咱俩怎么处理他们 |
[08:13] | Dude, your English is awesome. | 哥们儿 你英语说太牛了 |
[08:15] | What we do is we bring ’em in. | 我们要做的 就是把他们也带进来 |
[08:18] | – Bring us in where? – Back to the barracks at Dharmaville. | -把我们带哪儿去 -带回达摩村 |
[08:21] | You can’t be wandering around | 丛林里很多敌人 |
[08:22] | In the jungle with the hostiles. | 你们不能在林子里瞎转 |
[08:23] | “The hostiles”? | 什么敌人 |
[08:24] | – The others. – What about everyone else from the plane? | -“其他人” -飞机上其他人怎么办 |
[08:28] | They could still be out there. | 他们可能还在那里 |
[08:29] | What do you mean, everyone else? | 你什么意思 什么其他人 |
[08:30] | We didn’t come back alone. | 不光我们几个回来了 |
[08:32] | Sayid was on the plane,too. Lapidus… | 飞机上还有Sayid 还有Lapidus |
[08:38] | And Sun. | 还有Sun |
[08:42] | Jin! Hold up! | Jin 等等 |
[08:43] | – Where you goin’?! – The Flame. | – 你要去哪儿 – 去火焰站 |
[08:45] | If a plane landed on the island, Radzinsky will know. | 如果有飞机降落在岛上 Radzinsky肯定会发现 |
[08:48] | Hold on! We gotta think about this! | 等等 我们得考虑清楚 |
[08:56] | All right. That’s it. | 好吧 随他去 |
[08:59] | Listen, you guys gotta stay put. | 听我的 你们几个一定要待在一起 |
[09:01] | Don’t go nowhere, don’t do nothing till I can figure out | 哪儿也不要去 什么也不要做 一直到我想清楚 |
[09:04] | How the hell to explain where you came from. | 怎么解释你们从哪儿来 |
[09:06] | Sawyer,wait. | Sawyer 等等 |
[09:09] | Other than you and Jin, who else is still here? | 除了你和Jin 还有谁在这里 |
[09:20] | Miles,have you seen James? | Miles 你看到James了吗 |
[09:23] | Nope. | 没看到 |
[09:24] | He’s not answering his walkie,either. | 他也不应答对讲机 |
[09:28] | Jin called him this morning, | Jin今早给他打过电话 |
[09:30] | Then he just ran off without telling me what was going on. | 然后他二话不说就跑出去了 |
[09:33] | Well, let’s see what we’ve got. | 好吧 咱们看看能查到什么 |
[09:41] | Hang on. | 看这个 |
[09:43] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[09:57] | You seen my baggy sweatshirt, | 你看没看见我那件大号运动衫 |
[09:59] | The one with the bulldog on it? | 印着斗牛犬的那件 |
[10:00] | It’s in the laundry. | 在洗衣房里 |
[10:03] | James… what’s going on? | James 出什么事了 |
[10:05] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[10:09] | I’m sorry. Who’s back? | 不好意思没听懂 谁回来了 |
[10:11] | Jack Hurley Kate Jack, Hurley, Kate. | |
[10:16] | What? | 什么 |
[10:17] | I know. | 是啊 |
[10:22] | They came back, Juliet. | 他们回来了 Juliet |
[10:24] | Are they here now? | 他们现在在这里吗 |
[10:26] | They’re out at the north point, | 他们现在在东边 |
[10:28] | Waitin’ for me to tell ’em what to do. | 等着我去告诉他们接下来怎么办 |
[10:32] | How did they get… | 他们是怎么回来的 |
[10:34] | I’m not sure. They said they were on a plane. | 我也不知道 他们说是坐飞机回来的 |
[10:48] | I don’t understand it any more than you do. | 我也不比你明白多少 |
[10:51] | But they’re here, | 但是他们确实就在这里 |
[10:53] | And I gotta find a way to bring ’em in | 趁还没人发现他们 |
[10:56] | Before somebody else finds ’em | 趁他们还没毁掉咱们在这里的成果 |
[10:58] | and they screw up everything we got here. | 我得找个方法把他们带回来 |
[11:03] | There’s,um,a sub coming in this afternoon. | 今天下午 有个潜艇要来 |
[11:32] | You understand the concept of knocking? | 你学没学过敲门 |
[11:45] | Get your hands off that! | 把你脏手拿开 |
[11:47] | I thought you learned English. I said,hands off! | 我记得你听得懂英语 我说把手拿开 |
[11:50] | Nobody handles any of the gear in this station except me. | 除了我 任何人都不许碰这个站的任何装置 |
[11:54] | Understand? | 明不明白 |
[11:55] | I need to check the radar logs. | 我得查查雷达日志 |
[11:59] | For what? | 查它干嘛 |
[12:00] | Please. I need to know if a plane landed on the island. | 求你了 我得弄清楚有没有飞机降落在岛上 |
[12:04] | If a plane landed? Here? | 有没有飞机降落?落到这儿? |
[12:06] | Yes. | 是 |
[12:08] | What,so you think if a plane landed on our island, | 什么意思 你觉得要是有飞机降落到咱们岛上 |
[12:12] | I’d be over there just building my model? | 我还能像没事儿一样搭模型吗 |
[12:14] | That I wouldn’t have called anyone? | 我还能谁都不通知吗 |
[12:16] | That I wouldn’t have put out an alert? | 我还能不拉警报吗 |
[12:18] | Maybe you missed it. | 也可能你没看到 |
[12:20] | Can you check with the other stations? | 能不能跟别的站确认一下 |
[12:21] | I just told you I would not be… | 我刚才跟你说了 我不可能 |
[12:26] | Check with the other stations. | 跟别的站问问 |
[12:40] | Attention all stations, | 所有站点请注意 |
[12:42] | This is a system-wide broadcast | 火焰站Radzinsky |
[12:43] | From Radzinsky at the Flame. | 向全网广播 |
[12:44] | I’m checking in | 我想查找 |
[12:46] | To see if anyone’s seen an airplane over the island. | 是否有人看到有飞机降落本岛 |
[12:48] | No one else has seen an airplane, | 目前没人发现飞机 |
[12:51] | But if you have,could you call in to me,please? Over. | 但是你要真看到了 请联系我 完毕 |
[12:56] | So what are you all hot and bothered about,Kwon? | 你这么着急到底是因为什么 Kwon |
[12:59] | Why is this plane so damn important? | 这架飞机怎么就这么重要吗 |
[13:04] | It just is. | 反正就重要 |
[13:31] | Did you lose someone? | 你在找人吗 |
[13:33] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[13:35] | I just saw you looking around. | 我看你四处张望 |
[13:37] | I thought maybe you lost someone on the plane. | 我想 你可能在找飞机上的人 |
[13:40] | No. | 没有 |
[13:43] | I was traveling alone. | 我自己上的飞机 |
[13:44] | Can I get everybody’s attention?! | 大家能不能听我说两句 |
[13:48] | Everybody,please! | 大伙请听我说 |
[13:54] | Listen up,folks! | 大家好好听 |
[13:57] | Here’s where we’re at. | 我们现在处境是 |
[13:59] | The radio’s dead, | 无线电失灵 |
[14:00] | So I haven’t been able to call in our situation. | 所以我至今无法报告咱们的情况 |
[14:03] | But that’s all right. | 但是没关系 |
[14:04] | Soon as they figure out | 他们一旦发现 |
[14:05] | We’re not where we’re supposed to be, | 我们不在预定地点 |
[14:07] | They’ll come looking for us. | 他们会展开搜索 |
[14:09] | So best thing to do right now is just stick together. | 所以现在最佳做法 就是聚集在一起 |
[14:13] | Stick together, hunker down | 待在一块儿 不要乱走 |
[14:15] | – And just wait till help gets here. – And where is here? | -等待救援到来 – 这是哪里 |
[14:18] | – What’s that? – Where is here? What is this place? | -什么 -这是哪里 这是什么地方 |
[14:23] | I don’t know where “here” is | 我也不知道这是什么地方 |
[14:25] | Because this island’s not on my charts. | 因为我航空图上没有这个岛 |
[14:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:29] | Really. | 真的 |
[14:31] | Because there are some buildings over there… | 那边有几处房屋 |
[14:33] | And animal cages | 还有牲畜的笼子 |
[14:37] | Down the beach, | 走到那边的海滩 |
[14:37] | You can see a bigger island across the water. | 就能看见对面有个更大的岛 |
[14:41] | So maybe you should get some new charts. | 那你就去那边找张新航空图吧 |
[14:43] | Right now, | 眼下 |
[14:45] | I’m just trying to keep everyone here safe. | 我要做的就是保证大家安全 |
[14:48] | So let’s gather up some firewood. | 所以大家先收集些柴火吧 |
[14:50] | If he wants to wait,let him! | 他想等 就让他自己等吧 |
[14:53] | I say we search these buildings! | 我提议大家去查看一下那些房子 |
[14:56] | Maybe they have a radio or some food! | 说不定他们有无线电 还有吃的 |
[15:02] | Who wants to help me?! | 谁愿意来帮我 |
[15:40] | Why are you following me? | 为什么跟踪我 |
[15:46] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[15:48] | Back to our island. | 回我们自己的岛 |
[15:52] | You wanna come? | 你也想来吗 |
[16:08] | Juliet Juliet? | |
[16:10] | Hey, Amy. | 嗨 Amy |
[16:12] | – I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you. – Oh,no,it’s fine. | -不好意思 我不是故意吵醒你的 – 不 没关系 |
[16:16] | I just came to get the sub manifest. | 我来拿潜水艇人员名单 |
[16:18] | – Obviously, I don’t want you working today. – Thank you. | -显然 我今天不想让你操劳 -谢谢你 |
[16:24] | – Full load? – Almost. | -满员了? -差不多 |
[16:27] | Two of the recruits dropped out in the eleventh hour. | 有两名队员在最后时刻退出了 |
[16:30] | They didn’t want to take the sedative for the trip. | 他们不愿在旅途中注射镇静剂 |
[16:32] | Can you tell Pierre for me? | 能帮我看看Pierre吗 |
[16:39] | Hello,little one. | 你好 小家伙 |
[16:43] | Have you and Horace decided on a name? | 你和Horace想好名字了吗 |
[16:45] | Yeah,we have. We’re gonna name him Ethan. | 想好了 我们给他起名Ethan |
[16:55] | Oh,hey,buddy. | 你好 小朋友 |
[17:02] | So… when are you and Jim gonna have one of these? | 你和Jim什么时候也要个孩子 |
[17:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:10] | Timing’s gotta be right. | 等到时机成熟 |
[17:23] | So the woman who told you how to come back… | 告诉你怎么回来的那个女的 |
[17:26] | Did she mention that it would be 30 years ago? | 告没告诉你会回到30年前 |
[17:29] | No. No, she left that part out. | 没 没说 她没提这个 |
[17:35] | So what are we supposed to do now? | 那我们现在该怎么办 |
[17:41] | I’m not sure yet. | 我也不知道 |
[17:43] | Sawyer’s back! | Sawyer回来了 |
[17:59] | All right,listen. Y’all are gonna be | 好了 听着 你们要装成 |
[18:01] | The second batch of recruits comin’ in off the sub | 坐潜艇来的第二批队员 |
[18:03] | Pullin’ into port right about now, so we ain’t got much time. | 潜艇马上就进港了 我们时间很紧 |
[18:06] | Nice suit,doc. Not exactly island wear. Try this. | 西装不错啊 大夫 可惜不适合岛上穿 试试这个 |
[18:10] | You want us to say we came in on the sub. | 你让我们说自己是坐潜艇来的 |
[18:12] | How’s that gonna work? | 管用吗 |
[18:13] | Everyone gets knocked out before the trip, | 他们来的时候都被麻醉了 |
[18:15] | So no one meets each other until we process ’em. | 所以我们下手之前 他们根本不认识对方 |
[18:19] | Look,we need to find the rest of the people from the plane. | 听着 我们得找到飞机上其他人 |
[18:22] | If there was a plane, Jin will find it. | 如果飞机在这 Jin会找到的 |
[18:24] | So we got about ten minutes to make intake, | 我们大概有10分钟时间对口供 |
[18:26] | Or y’all are gonna be camping in the jungle for a long time. | 不然你们就要在丛林里长期扎营 |
[18:28] | There ain’t another batch of recruits due in for six months. | 6个月之内不会有下一批雇员来 |
[18:33] | What do you think? | 你们觉得如何 |
[18:36] | I think we should listen to Sawyer. | 我觉得我们应该听Sawyer的 |
[18:38] | – I vote for not camping. – Trust me. | -我投票给不野营 -相信我 |
[18:41] | Do what I say. Everything will be fine. | 照我说的做 一切都没问题 |
[18:46] | Let’s move. | 咱们走吧 |
[18:54] | I just heard from the Looking Glass. | 刚接到潜望镜站电话 |
[18:56] | They were the last station to check in. | 他们是最后一个打进来的站点 |
[18:58] | They got nothing but an incoming sub. | 除了即将进站的潜艇 什么都没有 |
[19:02] | Why don’t you go home, And I’ll call you if something happens? | 要不你先回家 有事我给你打电话 |
[19:10] | Move. Move. Out of my way. | 走开 走开 别挡我路 |
[19:13] | – Those bastards. – What do you see? | -那群混蛋 -你看到什么了 |
[19:16] | Grid 325. Motion sensor alarm was tripped. | 坐标325 动力传感警报被触发 |
[19:18] | We got a hostile inside the perimeter. | 我们附近有敌人 |
[19:24] | Where you going?! | 你要去哪儿 |
[19:57] | Stop right there! | 站住别动 |
[20:08] | Sayid Sayid? | |
[20:10] | Jin Jin? | |
[20:14] | Where’s Sun? | Sun在哪儿 |
[20:18] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[20:20] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[20:24] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[20:26] | Say another word, and you’re dead. | 再敢说一个字 老子毙了你 |
[20:40] | Okay, so it’s 1977. | 好吧 现在是1977年 |
[20:43] | Yep. | 对 |
[20:45] | And… you guys are all members of the Dharma initiative. | 而且 你们都是达摩的人 |
[20:48] | Yep. | 对 |
[20:53] | Well,you do realize those dudes get wiped out,right? | 那你也知道这些人后来都被屠杀了 对吧 |
[20:56] | I mean,I saw the pit where all the bodies got dumped. | 我是说 你见过那个万人坑 |
[20:59] | -what about it? -well,aren’t you gonna warn ’em? | -什么 -你不想吗 |
[21:01] | aren’t you gonna stop it from happening? | 你不想在事情发生前去制止它吗 |
[21:03] | i ain’t here to play nostradamus to these people. | 我不是来给他们算命的 |
[21:06] | besides,Faraday’s got some interesting theories | 而且Faraday知道一些有趣的规矩 |
[21:08] | on what we can and can’t do here. | 告诉我们哪些能做 哪些不能做 |
[21:10] | did you say faraday? he’s here? | 你是说Faraday吗 他在那吗 |
[21:14] | not anymore. | 不在了 |
[21:47] | put these on and listen up. | 带上这个 注意听 |
[21:49] | juliet’s got it worked out so your name’s gonna be on the list,all right? | Juliet已经处理好了,你们的名字都在名单上 |
[21:52] | so when you get in there, just watch the little meet and greet video, | 进去的时候 只要观看那个欢迎录像带 |
[21:54] | wait for ’em to call your name. when they do,just smile, | 当他们叫你的名字时 笑着走上前 |
[21:58] | step up,take your jumpsuits and work assignments. | 领取制服和工作任务 |
[22:00] | work assignments? | 工作任务 |
[22:01] | yeah,don’t worry. i got it covered. | 是的 别担心 接下来的由我来处理 |
[22:02] | just remembe to act a little doped up, ’cause you just woke up from the sub. | 假装药劲还没过去的样子 因为你才从潜艇上来 |
[22:05] | What if they start asking us questions we can’t answer, | 如果他们问及一些我们无法回答的问题怎么办 |
[22:07] | -like,uh, who’s president in 1977? -it’s not a damn game show,hugo. | -就像 1977年的总统 -这不是游戏 Hugo |
[22:11] | besides,i’m gonna be in there to get your backs,all right? | 还有 我会一直在这支援你们 |
[22:17] | let’s move. | 出发 |
[22:34] | Lafleur Lafleur! | |
[22:35] | where have you been? i’ve been trying to reach you on the walkie. | 你去哪了 我一直在找你 |
[22:41] | what…what the hell are they doing here? | 他们在这干什么 |
[22:44] | they’re our new inductees. i’ll explain everything later. | 他们是我们的新兵 一会再解释 |
[22:47] | stop staring and tell me what your damn problem is. | 别盯着看了 你找我有什么事 |
[22:50] | it’s,uh… it’s jin. | 是 是关于Jin |
[22:52] | there’s a fourteen-j at the flame. | 有个敌方的人在火焰站里 |
[22:54] | what? | 什么 |
[22:56] | Jin,you there? | Jin 收到吗 |
[22:59] | james,we have a problem. we found a hostile. | James 我们有麻烦了 我们发现了敌人 |
[23:03] | what?! what do you mean you found a hostile? where? | 什么 什么敌人 在哪 |
[23:06] | he was wandering in the jungle. | 他在林子里游荡 |
[23:08] | radzinksy’s taking care of him now. | Radzinksy看着他呢 |
[23:10] | what’s he doing in our territory? | 他来我们领地干什么 |
[23:11] | It’s a violation of the truce. | 这是破坏休战协定的行为 |
[23:16] | it’s sayid. | 是Sayid |
[23:18] | what?! | 什么 |
[23:19] | son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[23:22] | was anyone else with him? | 还有谁跟他在一起吗 |
[23:24] | no. he was alone. | 没有 就他自己 |
[23:37] | wait! | 等等 |
[23:40] | i’m sorry,sun, but waiting doesn’t interest me much right now. | 对不起 Sun 但是现在我对等你不那么感兴趣 |
[23:42] | there are three outriggers near here. i’m gonna take one. | 这有三个木筏 我要去拿一个 |
[23:44] | so you can come along and help me row… | 你可以来帮我 或者 |
[23:48] | or you can stay here. | 在这等着 |
[23:51] | Frankly,it make no difference to me. | 坦白说 这对我来说没什么不同 |
[23:54] | why are you leaving? why are you staying? | 为什么你要走 为什么要留在那 |
[23:57] | the main island… is that where jin is? | Jin是在 那个主岛上吗 |
[24:04] | honestly,i don’t know. | 老实说我不知道 |
[24:07] | but that’s where i’d start looking. | 不过如果是我 我会从地方找起 |
[24:11] | Sun sun! | |
[24:13] | over here! | 在这 |
[24:18] | hello,frank. | 你好 Frank |
[24:21] | you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[24:23] | yes,i’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[24:25] | i got worried when i couldn’t find ya. | 你失踪后 我很担心你 |
[24:28] | i saw him leaving. what are you doing out here? | 我看到他离开 你们在这里干什么 |
[24:35] | ben knows where there’s a boat. | Ben知道哪有船 |
[24:39] | i’m going back to the main island with him. | 我要跟他回主岛上去 |
[24:45] | you don’t think you can really trust this guy,do ya? | 难道你真的相信这个家伙 |
[24:55] | i have to trust him. | 我不得不相信他 |
[25:18] | you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[25:19] | yes. | 是的 |
[25:20] | Sun sun. | |
[25:22] | i want you to think about this, okay? this guy is dangerous. | 你考虑一下好吗 这个家伙很危险 |
[25:26] | sun, that boat i came here on… | Sun 之前我乘坐的那条船 |
[25:28] | it was filled with commandos | 上面都是一群 |
[25:30] | whose only mission was to get him. | 以他为目标的突击队员 |
[25:32] | And how’d that work out for everyone? | 结果那些人的下场如何呢 |
[25:35] | don’t do it. | 别去 |
[25:41] | why don’t you come with us? | 为什么不跟我们一起走 |
[25:43] | i can’t. i got a group of people i gotta look after. | 不行 有很多人要我照顾 |
[25:44] | that’s right,frank. | 没错 Frank |
[25:46] | a captain’s first responsibility is to his passengers. | 船长的首要职责就是他的乘客 |
[25:49] | but i have people i have to take care of,too. | 不过我也有我要照顾的人 |
[25:53] | there’s a small dock about a half mile due south across the water. | 向南半英里那有一个小码头 |
[25:56] | it leads directly to a town where i used to live. | 那里就是我原来住的村落 |
[25:58] | there are resources there. | 那有食物 |
[26:00] | so if anyone can help you and the rest of the plane | 如果有人能帮你搞定飞机 |
[26:02] | get out of here safely,it… | 安全的离开这 |
[26:11] | i thought you trusted this guy. | 我以为你相信他 |
[26:16] | i lied. | 我说谎了 |
[26:20] | Welcome to the island. | 欢迎来岛上 |
[26:21] | For your own comfort and safty, | 为了你的安全 |
[26:24] | We aske you to remain within your new living quarters. | 请不要离开此住宅区 |
[26:26] | Our barracks are surrounded by high frequency sonic fence. | 本区域被高强度的磁场围墙所保护 |
[26:36] | how are we gonna do this? | 我们接下来要怎么做 |
[26:38] | Shephard Shephard? | |
[26:41] | Jack Shephard Jack Shephard? | |
[26:45] | here we go. | 该我了 |
[26:47] | hey,jack. | 你好 Jack |
[26:48] | have a seat. | 请坐 |
[26:53] | of course it isn’t here. | 这里也没有 |
[26:56] | -what’s that? -your file. | -什么 -你的档案 |
[26:58] | could they be any more disorganized on the other side? | 那边工作人员够不负责的 |
[27:01] | sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:03] | Namaste. i’m pierre chang. | 我叫Pierre Chang |
[27:05] | welcome to the dharma initiative. | 欢迎加入达摩组织 |
[27:07] | How was your ride in? | 旅途顺利吗 |
[27:09] | it was fine. | 还好 |
[27:10] | good. who was your shuttle driver? | 好 谁是你的驾驶员 |
[27:13] | i’m sorry? | 什么 |
[27:15] | uh… the shuttle from the sub. who was your driver? | 接你班车的驾驶员 是哪位 |
[27:18] | oh,that was,uh… um… | 是 |
[27:21] | mr. lafleur. | Lafleur先生 |
[27:23] | ah,yes. good man,lafleur. runs a very tight operation. | 知道了 Lafleur人不错 工作很严谨 |
[27:28] | i’m sorry for the disorganization. | 对不起 太乱了 |
[27:31] | the woman who was supposed to be processing you in | 负责接待你的女士 |
[27:33] | had a baby last night. | 昨晚刚生了小孩 |
[27:34] | i got pulled out of my lab. i… | 结果我被人从实验室拉出来 |
[27:36] | ah,here it is… | 在这呢 |
[27:38] | your job assignment. | 你的工作任务 |
[27:44] | you’ve been assigned to the shed. | 你被分配到库房 |
[27:48] | “work man.” what does… what does that mean? | 工人 那是什么 那是什么意思 |
[27:50] | based on your aptitude test | 按你的能力分配 |
[27:51] | you’ll be doing janitorial work. | 你负责清洁工作 |
[28:02] | hey there,ma’am. hi. | 你好 小姐 |
[28:04] | -他们没叫到你 -没呢 还没 | |
[28:07] | what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[28:09] | Kate kate… | |
[28:11] | Austen Austen. | |
[28:12] | Austen Austen | |
[28:14] | Austen Austen… | |
[28:23] | you’re not on my list, | 名单上没有你的名字 |
[28:25] | and you’re not on the sub manifest either. | 你也不是潜水艇上的乘员 |
[28:28] | who’s your recruiter? | 谁招的你 |
[28:30] | um… | 恩 |
[28:32] | hold on,phil. | 等等 Phil |
[28:34] | i just got the new list from amy. | 我从Amy那拿到新单子了 |
[28:36] | some,uh,last-minute additions, | 一些是最后才加进来的 |
[28:38] | including… miss austen? | 包括 Austen小姐 |
[28:47] | all righty then. | 好了 |
[28:48] | she’s all yours. | 她交给你了 |
[28:53] | i’m sorry for the mix-up. | 不好意思搞混了名单 |
[28:55] | i’m juliet. | 我叫 Juliet |
[28:59] | Kate kate. | |
[29:00] | hi,kate. | 你好Kate |
[29:02] | welcome to the island. | 欢迎来到岛上 |
[29:21] | what the hell happened? | 发生什么了 |
[29:22] | sayid just came walking out of the jungle in handcuffs alone. | Sayid一个人带着手铐走出林子了 |
[29:24] | what? did he say anything about the plane they were on? | 什么 他有没有提起他们坐的飞机 |
[29:27] | no,i couldn’t talk to him. radzinsky thinks he’s a hostile. | 没有 我不能跟他说话 Radzinsky认为他是敌人 |
[29:29] | -he won’t leave us alone. -i got this. | -他不能丢下我们独处 -交给我了 |
[29:38] | -where is he? -locked in the storage room. | -他在哪 -关在仓库里了 |
[29:40] | give me the key. | 把钥匙给我 |
[29:41] | you need to know,lafleur… he saw the model of the swan, | Lafleur 他看到了天鹅站的模型 |
[29:45] | and he could’ve seen the survey of where we’re building it. | 他可能也看到建立地点的勘测图 |
[29:48] | your point is? he’s a spy. | 你的意思是 他是个间谍 |
[29:49] | this whole thing is an act, | 一切都是在演戏 |
[29:51] | and we either play into it or we don’t. | 要么跟着他演 要么干掉他 |
[29:55] | we can end this right now. | 我们现在可以结束这一切 |
[29:57] | what the hell are you talking about,radzinsky? | 你在说什么 Radzinsky |
[30:02] | we shoot him. | 我们杀了他 |
[30:08] | well,i appreciate your input there,quick draw. | 好吧 你的想法非常好 |
[30:10] | but i wanna talk to him first. give me the damn keys. | 可我想先和他谈谈 把该死的钥匙给我 |
[30:34] | my name’s lafleur. i’m head of security. | 我叫 Lafleur 我是安全主管 |
[30:37] | i want you to listen real carefully to what i got to say. | 我要你仔细听好我说的 |
[30:41] | and if you do that, you’ll be fine. | 照做的话 你就不会有事 |
[30:44] | understand? | 明白吗 |
[30:48] | all right, let’s start simple. | 好吧 我就不废话了 |
[30:51] | identify yourself as a hostile. | 你要自视为我方的敌人 |
[30:55] | the terms of the truce say | 按照休战协定里所提到的 |
[30:57] | you gotta identify yourself as a hostile, | 你必须承认你敌人的身份 |
[31:01] | or we got the right to shoot you. | 否则我们就有权杀掉你 |
[31:04] | We do not refer ourselves as hostile | 我们不认为我们是敌人 |
[31:07] | but yes,i-i am one of them. | 不过很对 我和他们是一伙的 |
[31:13] | all right. good. | 很好 |
[31:15] | now we can proceed like a couple of gtlemen. | 接下来我们大可友好相待 |
[31:18] | all right,let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[31:20] | just taking him back to the barracks. | 带他去兵营 |
[31:21] | oh,if you’re taking him in, then i’m coming with you. | 如果你带他走 我必须跟着 |
[31:23] | this is a horrible mistake. | 这是大错特错 |
[31:25] | -i’m gonna talk directly to horace about this. -fine. talk away. | -我要直接和Horace报告 -随你便 |
[31:41] | you wanna remind me why the hell we’re doing this? | 你能说说我们这是在干什么吗 |
[31:45] | ben said if my husband is on the isle, | Ben 说如果我老公在岛上 |
[31:48] | the best place to start looking for him is here. | 那就最好从这里开始找 |
[31:49] | i see, that’s some advice you took | 我明白了 在你重打他头之前 |
[31:52] | before you whacked him in the head. | 他还给了你一些建议 |
[32:22] | Tell me you saw that | 你看到了没 |
[32:26] | probably just an animal. | 可能只是什么动物 |
[32:29] | animal. right. | 动物 好吧 |
[32:49] | i’m sorry to say,sun, but. | Sun 我很抱歉这样讲 |
[32:53] | i don’t think we’re gonna find your husband here. | 我觉得我们在这里找不到你丈夫 |
[32:55] | maybe we oughta just head back. | 或许我们应该直接回去 |
[33:29] | hello. | 你好 |
[33:31] | who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:33] | my name’s christian. | 我叫 Christian |
[33:38] | i’m looking for my husband. his name is jin Gwon. | 我在找我丈夫 他名字叫 Jin Gwon |
[33:41] | do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[33:46] | follow me. | 跟我走 |
[34:08] | what is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[34:12] | 76 78 76,78… | |
[34:14] | where is my husband? | 我丈夫在哪里 |
[34:16] | here we go. 77. | 找到了 77 |
[34:18] | he’s,uh… | 他在 |
[34:23] | he’s with your friends. | 他和你的朋友在一起 |
[34:25] | what are you talking about? what friends? | 你在说什么 什么朋友 |
[34:41] | i’m sorry,but you have a bit of a journey ahead of you. | 很遗憾 你得花些精力才能找到他 |
[34:50] | okay,ready? | 好 准备 |
[34:52] | everybody say,”namaste!” | 大家一起说 吉祥 |
[34:56] | namaste. | 吉祥 |
[34:57] | nama-what? | 什么玩意儿 |
[34:58] | okay. | 好了 |
[35:00] | right on. so you…guys have the rest of the day to get acquainted with | 非常好 你们…可以利用剩下的几天熟悉 |
[35:04] | your security protocol handbooks waitin’ in your new digs. | 新住处的安全守则 |
[35:06] | now some of it may seem a little scary,but i promise you all, | 有些讲的比较吓人 但我向你们保证 |
[35:09] | we are perfectly safe here, okay? | 我们非常安全 好吧 |
[35:10] | so make yourselves at home. | 所以在这里别见外 |
[35:11] | come on. we got hamburgers. we got punch. -you there,phil? | -我们什么都有 一应俱全 -能听到吗 Phil |
[35:16] | -we’re coming in with a fourteen-j. roger that,mr. lafleur. | -我们带来了个犯人 -收到 Lafeur |
[35:33] | okay,if i could get everyone to hold back,please, | 好的 大家靠后站 |
[35:36] | we have a minor security situation. | 我们有点安全上的小问题 |
[35:44] | move. | 走 |
[35:58] | i guess we found sayid. | 我想我们找到 Sayid 了 |
[36:18] | all right,you can hang out here until we can figure out what to do with you. | 你就在老实这里呆着 等我们决定怎么处置你 |
[36:21] | what are we gonna do with him? | 我们怎么处置他 |
[36:26] | bring the man some damn food. we’re not savages. | 给他弄点吃的 我们不是野蛮人 |
[36:47] | ah,excuse me. | 打扰 |
[36:49] | could you tell me where james lafleur lives? | 你能告诉我 James Lafleur 住哪里吗 |
[36:52] | uh,that’s his house right there. | 那是他的房子 |
[36:55] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:58] | but i wouldn’t call him “james.” | 我不叫他 James |
[37:02] | he hates it. | 他比较反感 |
[37:33] | Jack hey,jack. | |
[37:37] | i saw you earlier today | 我今天早些时候见过你 |
[37:39] | when you were helping kate, and i wanted to say something to you then,but… | 当时你在帮Kate我当时想和你聊聊 可是 |
[37:43] | we’re not supposed to know each other. | 我们不该彼此相识 |
[37:46] | yeah. yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:52] | -i was looking for sawyer.i guess i came to the wrong house.-no. come in. | -我在找Sawyer我想我来错房间了 -不 进来 |
[38:03] | evening,doc. | 晚上好 医生 |
[38:13] | well,i’m sure you two have a lot to talk about. | 我想你们一定有很多话要说 |
[38:19] | take a load off. | 放松点 |
[38:22] | you want a beer? | 喝点啤酒吗 |
[38:24] | no. no,i’m fine. | 不 不用了 |
[38:30] | what can i do for you, jack? | 我能帮你点什么 Jack |
[38:36] | i don’t even know where to start. uh… | 我不知道该从何讲起 |
[38:40] | how about with sayid? | 那就谈谈 Sayid 吧 |
[38:43] | i had no choice. | 我没的选择 |
[38:44] | he was running around in the jungle, | 他在丛林中流窜 |
[38:46] | got caught by my people. | 被人抓了起来 |
[38:49] | and seein’ as how he can’t tell the truth about how he got here, | 他看起来不能自我开脱 |
[38:52] | -i had to improvise. -improvise? | -我得临时编造 -编造吗 |
[38:56] | and for now,sayid is safe, which is all that matters. | 现在 Sayid 很安全 这是最重要的 |
[39:04] | so where do we go from here? | 那我们该何去何从呢 |
[39:06] | i’m working on it. | 我正在想 |
[39:08] | really? because it looked to me like you were reading a book. | 真的吗 看上去你只是在看书 |
[39:15] | i heard once winston churchill read a book every night, | 我听说丘吉尔每晚会读一本书 |
[39:18] | even during the blitz. | 即使在闪电战时期 |
[39:20] | he said it made him think better. | 他说这样有助于思考 |
[39:23] | it’s how i like to run things. | 我也想像他那样 |
[39:25] | i think. | 我思考 |
[39:28] | I’m sure that doesn’t mean that much to you, | 我相信这对你来说并不重要 |
[39:31] | ’cause back when you were calling the shots, | 以前你做事的时候 |
[39:33] | You pretty much just reacted. | 总是爱冲动 |
[39:35] | See,you didn’t think, jack, | 知道吗 你不会思考 Jack |
[39:37] | And as i recall, a lot of people ended up dead. | 据我所知 很多人都死了 |
[39:44] | I got us off the island. | 我带大家离开了小岛 |
[39:46] | But here you are… | 可你现在在这里 |
[39:49] | Right back where you started. | 回到了原点 |
[39:52] | So i’m gonna go back to reading my book, | 所以我要继续读书 |
[39:54] | And i’m gonna think,> | 我会思考 |
[39:57] | ’cause that’s how i saved your ass today. | 这样我才能在今天救你 |
[40:00] | And that’s how i’m gonna save sayid’s tomorrow. | 这样我以后才能救 Sayid |
[40:05] | All you gotta do is go home, get a good night’s rest. | 你该回家 好好休息下 |
[40:08] | Let me do what i do. | 让我专心做我的事 |
[40:12] | Now ain’t that a relief? | 难道不是一种解脱吗 |
[40:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:04] | Phil Hey,phil. | |
[41:06] | I’m just gonna go in there and deliver him a sandwich. | 我进去送个三明治 |
[41:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[41:28] | I brought you a sandwich. | 我给你带了个三明治 |
[41:37] | I didn’t put mustard on it, | 我没放芥末 |
[41:41] | But if you’d like some, i could get some | 如果你需要 我能给你弄点 |
[41:46] | This will be fine. thanyou. | 这就挺好 谢谢你 |
[41:50] | Are you a hostile? | 你是敌人吗 |
[41:55] | Do you think i am? | 你觉得我是吗 |
[42:00] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[42:03] | Sayid Sayid. | |
[42:05] | What’s yours? | 你呢 |
[42:09] | I’m ben. | 我是 Ben |
[42:17] | It’s nice to meet you,ben. | 幸会 Ben |