时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Now talk. | 说吧 |
[00:05] | Think of the island | 这个岛 |
[00:06] | Like a record spinning on a turntable, | 就像留声机上的唱片 |
[00:08] | Only now, that record is skipping. | 只不过 现在唱片一直在跳格 |
[00:11] | Whatever ben linus did down at the orchid station, | 不管Linus在兰花站下做了什么 |
[00:15] | It may have… dislodged us. | 可能把我们驱逐了 |
[00:18] | Dislodged us from what? | 从哪驱逐出去 |
[00:19] | Time. | 时间 |
[00:23] | Come on! aah! | 不是吧 |
[00:25] | It’s not stopping! | 根本不会停了 |
[00:30] | Charlotte Charlotte! | |
[00:36] | We have to go back to the orchid. | 我们要回兰花站 |
[00:38] | That’s where all this started. | 一切从那里开始 |
[00:39] | maybe it’s where it’ll stop. | 或许能在那里结束 |
[00:41] | This is all happening because they left. | 会发生这一切 只因他们离开了 |
[00:42] | I think it’ll stop if i can bring them back. | 如果能把他们带回来 应该能停止 |
[00:44] | Bring who back? | 带谁回来 |
[00:46] | Jack Sun Sayid Hugo Kate Jack, sun, sayid, hugo, kate. | |
[00:48] | don’t you want her to come back? | 你难道不想让她回来吗 |
[00:52] | You sure you don’t want us to lower you down? | 你确定不要我们拉你下去 |
[00:55] | Where would be the fun in that? | 那就没意思了 |
[01:05] | John! damn it, hold on! | John 妈的 抓紧 |
[01:12] | I think you can let go of that now. | 可以放手了 |
[01:22] | No. | 不 |
[01:23] | No! no! no! no! no! | 不 不 不 |
[01:25] | James, don’t. | James 别这样 |
[01:27] | Come on! help me! | 快点 帮我 |
[01:31] | James James… | |
[01:33] | Stop. | 别挖了 |
[01:35] | We can’t help him. | 我们帮不了他 |
[01:37] | Wherever john went, he’s gone. | 不管John去了哪 他已经不见了 |
[01:40] | And wherever we are is before that well was ever built. | 不管我们在哪 那口井还没建呢 |
[01:44] | Yeah, i’d say way before. | 而且相当久远 |
[01:46] | What makes you– | 你怎么 |
[02:09] | James James! | |
[02:11] | Can you hear me?! | 能听到我说话吗 |
[02:13] | Can anyone hear me?! | 有人吗 |
[02:49] | What the hell was that? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[02:52] | That one was different. it was… | 这次不一样 |
[02:55] | That was more like an earthquake. | 简直跟地震一样 |
[03:01] | Locke! james, wait! | -Locke -James 等等 |
[03:12] | Great. | 真好 |
[03:23] | My headache is gone. | 我的头不疼了 |
[03:26] | Yeah, mine is, too. | 我的也是 |
[03:28] | And my nose isn’t bleeding anymore. | 鼻子也不留血了 |
[03:39] | I think it’s over. | 看来结束了 |
[03:43] | I think john did it. | 看来John成功了 |
[03:51] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[03:56] | Now we wait for him to come back. | 我们等他回来 |
[04:00] | For how long? | 等多久 |
[04:09] | As long as it takes. | 要多久等多久 |
[04:14] | Three Years Later | 三年后 |
[04:40] | Are you kidding me? | 有没有搞错 |
[04:42] | I’m gone ten minutes, and you’re having a | 我才离开10分钟 你们就跳起舞来了 |
[04:44] | hootenanny? Don’t be such a bummer,man. | 别这么扫兴嘛 |
[04:46] | Rosie was just droppin’ off some brownies. | Rosie才刚刚进入状态 |
[04:48] | You should thank her. yeah. | 你应该谢谢她 |
[04:50] | She shouldn’t be here, jerry. we’re on the clock, man. | 她不该来这里 Jerry 我们在值班呢 |
[04:53] | Ah, mellow out, phil. w-what’s gonna happen, huh? | 放松点 Phil 能出什么事啊 |
[04:57] | The polar bears are gonna figure a way out | 北极熊又不会从笼子里跑出来 |
[04:58] | of their cages? That’s not the point. | 这个不是重点 |
[05:00] | If lafleur finds outwhat you’re doing | 要是被Lafleur知道了 |
[05:01] | lafleur’s not gonna find out anything. | Lafleur不会知道的 |
[05:03] | It’s gonna be my ass, man. | 吃亏的人是我 |
[05:04] | I’m the one who’s gonna have to answer to him. guys? | -我才是要向他汇报的人 -伙计们 |
[05:05] | Relax, man. nobody’s gonna find out. guys. what… | -放松 没有人会知道 -伙计们 |
[05:12] | No. | 不 |
[05:14] | Is that a hostile? | 是敌人吗 |
[05:16] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:21] | Is that… | 那是 |
[05:23] | Horace? | Horace吗 |
[05:43] | Oh, he’s got dynamite. aah! | 他手里有炸药 |
[05:44] | Get her out of here! get her out of here now! now! | 带她出去 快带她出去 |
[05:46] | Come on, rosie. You gotta get outta here now.Don’t tell anyone you were here. | 快走,Rosie 你得出去了,别跟任何人说你来过 |
[05:47] | I told you not to bring her here. i told you! | 我跟你说了别带她来 |
[05:48] | Just go. go! okay, this is bad. | 快走 糟了 |
[05:50] | this is bad, man. This is bad, man. We gotta get lafleur. | 糟了 完蛋了 我们要通知Lafleur |
[05:51] | 3:00 in the morning. do you really wanna | 早上3点 你真的想 |
[05:53] | wake laflr up? No, of course not, but– | -吵醒他 -当然不想 |
[05:54] | No, no, no. maybe–maybe we can handle this ourselves, | 或者我们自己解决 |
[05:55] | And maybe Horace blows himself up, | 要是Horace把自己炸了 |
[05:56] | And lafleur kills us for not waking him. we gotta go now! | Lafleur就会怪我们没叫醒他 快走 |
[06:08] | Do you wanna knock? | 你去敲门 |
[06:11] | You knock. | 你去敲 |
[06:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:24] | What? | 干嘛 |
[06:26] | Mr. lafleur, sorry to bother you, | Lafleur先生 抱歉打扰您 |
[06:28] | But we got a situation out at the pylons. | 但防御系统那边出了点情况 |
[06:31] | What kind of situation? | 什么情况 |
[06:35] | Uh, it’s, uh, horace. | 是Horace |
[06:37] | He’s got dynamite, and he’s blowing up trees. | 他拿了炸药 在炸树 |
[06:43] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[07:10] | Relax! i’m comin’! | 行了 我来了 |
[07:19] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[07:20] | Evening, enos. you got your zapper with ya? | 晚上好 Enos 带了遥控器吗 |
[07:23] | Yep. you wanna tell me why i need it? | 带了 为什么要带这个 |
[07:27] | ’cause our fearless leader is out blowing up trees. | 因为大胆的头领在炸树呢 |
[07:30] | Why’s he doing that? | 他干嘛这么做 |
[07:32] | ’cause he’s loaded. | 因为带了炸药呗 |
[07:34] | Since when does horace drink? | Horace什么时候开始喝酒了 |
[07:36] | He doesn’t, so we’re gonna keep this on the down low. | 没喝 所以要保持低调别让人知道 |
[07:52] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[07:54] | All right. you put out that fire. pack up this dynamite. | 好了 把火灭了 收好炸药 |
[07:57] | I’ll take him home. | 我带他回去 |
[07:59] | Why don’t you put out the fire, pack up, | 干嘛你不去灭火收炸药 |
[08:01] | And–and i’ll take him home? you | 我带他回去 |
[08:02] | wanna tell amy where we found him? | 你想去跟Amy说在哪找到他的吗 |
[08:07] | Help me get him up. | 帮我拉他起来 |
[08:15] | Oh, my god. is he okay? | 天啊 他没事吧 |
[08:18] | You tell me. bring him inside. | -你说呢 -带他进来吧 |
[08:23] | The couch. the couch is fine. | 放沙发就行 |
[08:32] | Oh. where’d you find him? | 在哪找到他的 |
[08:33] | By the flame, blowing up trees with dynamite. | 火堆边 在炸树呢 |
[08:37] | Wanna tell me why? | 能说说为什么吗 |
[08:39] | We had a fight. | 我们吵架了 |
[08:41] | Must’ve been a doozy. | 一定吵得挺凶 |
[08:44] | Please, jim. | 拜托 Jim |
[08:46] | It’s personal. | 这是私事 |
[08:47] | Personal? you think this isn’t gonna get out? | 隐私对吧 你认为人家不会知道 |
[08:50] | It’ll be on the coconut telegraph by breakfast. | 等到早餐时,就人尽皆知了 |
[08:57] | It was about Paul. | 是关于Paul |
[09:01] | Go on. | 说下去 |
[09:04] | What’s the matter? you okay? | 怎么了 还好吗 |
[09:07] | The baby–it’s coming. | 我要生了 |
[09:14] | Oh, hell. | 天呐 |
[09:16] | Three Years Earlier | 三年前 |
[09:23] | I’m not gonna tell her. | 我不会告诉她的 |
[09:28] | Don’t even tell her. i won’t. | 不要告诉她 我不会… |
[09:31] | -Where’s Red? -i don’t know. | -红发美女去哪儿了 -不知道 |
[09:36] | No. i won’t do it. i won’t tell her. | 不 我不会告诉她 不会告诉她 |
[09:39] | -I won’t do it. won’t… -daniel? | -不会的 -Daniel |
[09:42] | You okay? | 你怎么了 |
[09:47] | I’m not gonna do it. i’m not gonna tell her. | 我不会那样么做的 我不会告诉她的 |
[09:50] | Daniel, where’s charlotte? | Daniel Charlotte在哪儿 |
[09:53] | She’s not here. | 她不在了 |
[09:57] | She… | 她… |
[09:59] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[10:02] | Where? | 去哪里了 |
[10:04] | She’s… dead. | 她…死了 |
[10:07] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[10:09] | There was another flash, and… | 刚又闪了一次亮光 然后 |
[10:12] | And she was… she was just gone. | 她就不见了 |
[10:15] | Her… body just… | 她的尸体就 |
[10:22] | Disappeared. | 消失了 |
[10:27] | She moved on, and we stayed. | 她被亮光闪走了 我们留下了 |
[10:32] | I’m so sorry. | 我很难过 |
[10:34] | Hold on. wait a minute. we “stayed”? | 等等 你说我们”留下了” |
[10:37] | We’re not traveling through time | 我们不会再穿梭时间了吗 |
[10:39] | anymore? you say it’s over? | 结束了吗 |
[10:40] | Of course it’s over. | 当然结束了 |
[10:43] | Wherever we are now… | 不管我们现在在哪 |
[10:47] | Whenever we are now… | 不管现在是哪个时间 |
[10:54] | We’re here for good. | 我们永远留下了 |
[11:00] | -I won’t do it. -okay. okay. | -我不会那样做的 -好了 |
[11:03] | -I won’t. i’m not gonna– i’m–i’m… -okay. | -我不会的 -好了 |
[11:10] | Okay. swell. | 太好了 |
[11:13] | Until dan checks back in, I say we head back to the beach. | 等Dan回过神来 我们应该回海滩 |
[11:16] | When locke gets back with everybody, | 等Locke带所有人回来时 |
[11:18] | -That’s where they’ll be looking for us. -the beach? | -他们会在那里找我们 -海滩吗 |
[11:20] | What, you didn’t get enough flaming arrows shot at you? | 难道你还没挨够火箭啊 |
[11:23] | And your camp is gone. why bother? | 你的帐篷都不在了 何必呢 |
[11:28] | Sawyer’s right, Miles. | Sawyer说得对 Miles |
[11:30] | We should go back to the beach. | 我们应该回海滩 |
[11:32] | We survived there before. we can do | 我们可以再次生活在那里 |
[11:34] | -it again. -or maybe when we get there | -和以前一样 -说不定到了那里 |
[11:36] | You’ll–you’ll wanna go back to the orchid again. | 你们又想回兰花站了 |
[11:38] | And then when that gets boring, | 等在那里呆烦了 |
[11:40] | we can back to the beach. | 我们又可以回海滩 |
[11:41] | It’s the only two plans you people have. | 你们只有这2个选择 |
[11:43] | Hey, zip it. i’m heading back to the beach. | 收起你这套 我要去海滩了 |
[11:46] | If our stuff’s there, great. if not, we build new stuff. | 帐篷在那好 不在我们就再建一个 |
[11:49] | You don’t like the plan, good luck. | 你不喜欢 就祝你好运 |
[11:55] | Who put him in charge? | 他还领导上我们了 |
[12:09] | Thanks for getting my back for that whole beach issue. | 谢谢你刚才为我说话 |
[12:11] | You should thank me. it was a stupid idea. | 你确实该谢我 这是个愚蠢的方案 |
[12:16] | Well, what does that say about you agreeing with me? | 那你干嘛要同意 |
[12:19] | Any plan is better than no plan. | 这样总比没计划好 |
[12:20] | Besides, if i hadn’t agreed with you, | 另外 如果我不同意你 |
[12:22] | We’d still be arguing about where to go next. | 我们现在还在争论下一步该怎样走 |
[12:25] | I just hope you figure out something better | 我只是希望在我们到达海滩之前 |
[12:27] | -Before we get there. -well, i’m open to suggestions. | -你能想出更好的办法 -我虚心接受意见 |
[12:49] | Oh, no! no, paul! oh, god! oh, god! no, no, no, no! | 不 不 Paul 天呐 |
[12:54] | No, please! we didn’t know! | 别 求你了 我们不知道 |
[12:58] | Paul, please, please do something. no, no. | Paul 求你了 阻止他 |
[13:01] | No, no, no, no, no. we were just touring this park. | 别 别 我们只是来游玩的 |
[13:05] | We didn’t mean anything. we were just having–paul. | 我们没别的意思 我们只是…Paul |
[13:07] | Paul, please. | Paul 求你了 |
[13:09] | Oh, my god! no! | 啊 天呐 别 |
[13:13] | No, paul, please. please. | 别 Paul 求你了 |
[13:15] | Who do you think they are? | 你认为他们是谁 |
[13:16] | Who cares who they are? we don’t even know when they are. | 无所谓 我们都不知道他们在什么时间 |
[13:21] | Dan Dan. | |
[13:22] | We don’t get involved, right? that’s what you said. | 我们不要介入 对吧 你之前是这么说的吧 |
[13:26] | Doesn’t matter what we do. | 我们做什么都无所谓了 |
[13:30] | Whatever happened, happened. | 该发生的终究会发生 |
[13:34] | Yeah, thanks anyway, plato. | 好 谢谢你 柏拉图 |
[13:37] | I’m going over there. you still got my back? | 我要过去 你还会帮我吧 |
[13:39] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[13:42] | -Paul, paul. talk to me! talk to me, paul! -on your feet! | -Paul 醒醒啊 -跪下 |
[13:46] | -No, i can’t! i can’t! -come on, get up! now! | -别 我不 -起来 快 |
[13:49] | up! | 起来 |
[13:50] | All right, drop the gun! | 放下武器 |
[13:53] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[14:19] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[14:22] | It’s okay. you’re safe. it’s over. | 没事了 你安全了 |
[14:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:47] | Her friend’s wearing a dharma jumpsuit. | 她的朋友穿着达摩连衣裤 |
[14:49] | That put us ’70s, ’80s. | 也就是70或80年代 |
[14:52] | -The guys with the bags– others? -beats me. | -带着包的家伙 是其他人吗 -难倒我了 |
[14:54] | -What, y’all don’t know each other? -before my time. | -你和他们不认识吗 -他们不在我的时代 |
[14:58] | Sawyer Sawyer. | |
[14:59] | Walkie. | 对讲机 |
[15:02] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[15:05] | I’m on it. | 马上来 |
[15:07] | Listen, sweetheart, we gotta get moving now. | 听着 我们要走了 |
[15:11] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[15:14] | Our ship wrecked here on the way to tahiti. | 我们的船在去塔希提岛的航线上失事了 |
[15:16] | But that ain’t important right now, | 但现在不重要了 |
[15:18] | ’cause whoever’s on the other end of this– | 因为对讲机另一边的人 |
[15:21] | Those two might’ve given ’em a call before we saved you. | 他们可能在我们救你前给那边的人通过话 |
[15:24] | We have to bury them. | 我们得埋掉他们 |
[15:26] | Bury them? we ain’t got time to bury nobody. | 埋掉吗 我们没时间 |
[15:29] | we–we–we have to. The truce. | 我们必须埋 有停战协议 |
[15:30] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[15:32] | We have to bury them. | 我们得埋掉他们 |
[15:35] | And–and we have… | 而且我们得 |
[15:37] | We have… | 我们得 |
[15:39] | And we have to bring it– him back home. | 把他带回家 |
[15:41] | We have to bring paul back with us. | 我们得带上Paul |
[15:45] | Please. | 求你了 |
[15:47] | Please? | 求你了 |
[15:49] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[15:54] | I’ll carry him. | 我来扛他 |
[15:59] | All right, we’ll put these guys in the ground | 好吧 我们埋掉他们 |
[16:02] | And carry your friend back, but we better do it fast. | 带你的朋友回去 但必须抓紧时间 |
[16:04] | He wasn’t… my friend. | 他不是我的朋友 |
[16:08] | He was my husband. | 他是我的丈夫 |
[16:25] | All right, listen up. | 好吧 听好了 |
[16:26] | When we get there, there’s gonna be a lot of questions. | 我们到那之后 将会出现一连串问题 |
[16:28] | So just keep your mouth shut. | 到时你只需要把嘴闭上 |
[16:30] | Let me do the talking. | 我来跟他们谈 |
[16:31] | Do you really think you can convince them | 你确定你能让他们相信 |
[16:32] | That we were in a boat wreck? | 我们沉船了吗 |
[16:35] | I’m a professional. I used to lie for a living. | 我是专家级的 欺骗是我赖以生存的技能 |
[16:37] | Daniel! Stop! | Daniel 等等 |
[16:59] | Turn it off. | 把它关了 |
[17:01] | – Turn what off? – Whatever that is. | -把什么关了 -不管是什么 反正给我关了 |
[17:03] | It looks like some sort of sonic fence or something. | 可能是什么音波围墙之类的东西 |
[17:07] | Where did you say your ship was going? | 你刚说你们的船要去哪 |
[17:10] | Listen, sister, we’re the ones who just saved your life And hid those bodies. | 听着 妹子 我们救了你的命 并且掩盖了那些尸体 |
[17:13] | So how about you trust us and turn that damn thing off? | 你还是相信我们 然后把那个东西关掉吧 |
[17:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:19] | Okay, fine. | 好 可以 |
[17:33] | “Sonic fence”? Didn’t I say let me do the talking? | 音波围墙 我之前说过了由我来说话 记得吗 |
[17:35] | One more step, Dan would’ve fri his brain. | 再走一步 Dan的脑袋就烧焦了 |
[17:38] | His brain has already been fried. | 他大脑早烧焦了 |
[17:40] | Okay, it’s off. | 好了 关掉了 |
[17:49] | You first. | 你先走 |
[17:57] | See? it’s fine. | 看到吗 没问题的 |
[17:59] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[18:02] | And going forward, we should all do a better job. | 我们继续走 大家做好自己的事情 |
[18:17] | Three Years Later | 三年后 |
[18:24] | It hurts! | 太疼了 |
[18:26] | You’re gonna be okay, Amy. Just try and relax. | 你会好起来了的 Amy 放松一点 |
[18:31] | Where’s Horace? | Horace在哪 |
[18:33] | – Does he know his wife’s in labor? – He’s unavailable. | -他知道他的妻子临产吗 -他来不了 |
[18:36] | Look, Amy’s in a very dangerous situation. | 听着 Amy的处境现在十分危险 |
[18:37] | – The baby’s breech. – What the hell that means? | -因为婴儿是臀位分娩 -什么意思 |
[18:39] | It’s upside down. She needs a caesarean. | 它是颠倒的 她需要剖腹产 |
[18:41] | Well, don’t tell me about it. Just do it. | 别跟我说这么多 你就赶紧做吧 |
[18:43] | I’m an internist, not an obstetrician. | 我只是个内科医生 不是产科医生 |
[18:45] | Our women always deliver on the mainland. | 我们的女性一般会在大陆进行接生 |
[18:46] | Amy was supposed to get on the sub on tuesday. | Amy本应在周二生产 |
[18:48] | The baby’s two weeks early. | 婴儿比预期早到了两周 |
[18:52] | – Can you deliver this baby or not? – I don’t know. | -你到底能否为这个婴儿接生 -我不知道 |
[19:06] | Hey, man. Where is she? | 兄弟 她人呢 |
[19:19] | – What’s up? -Amy’s having her baby. | -怎么了 -Amy正在生孩子 |
[19:22] | What? | 什么 |
[19:23] | Did you hear me? | 你听见没有 |
[19:25] | She’s in trouble. | 她遇到麻烦了 |
[19:27] | Doc says she needs a caesarean. | 医生说她需要剖腹产 |
[19:29] | We had an agreement. screw our agreement. | 我们有协议的 别管你的协议了 |
[19:33] | He ain’t never done one. i’m guessing you have. | 他从来没做过接生 我想你应该做过 |
[19:36] | Don’t you understand that every time | 你难道不明白吗 |
[19:38] | I try to help a woman on this island give birth, | 在岛上为女人接生 |
[19:41] | It hasn’t worked? | 是不会成功的 |
[19:43] | Well, maybe whatever made that happen | 这次没尝试过 |
[19:45] | Hasn’t happened yet. | 你怎么就知道一定会失败 |
[19:49] | You gotta try. You gotta help her. | 你得试试 你得帮她 |
[19:51] | You’re the only one that can. | 你是唯一一个能帮她的人 |
[20:02] | The baby’s breech. | 婴儿的臀位分娩 |
[20:03] | – Yes, but– – Did you try an external cephalic version? | -是的 -你试过外回转术吗 |
[20:06] | – What? No. – I– It’s probably too late. | -什么 没有 -可能也太晚了 |
[20:07] | I’m gonna need a number 12 scalpel, 14-gauge sutures– | 我需要一个12号手术刀以及14厚度的缝线 |
[20:10] | Half-round if you’ve got them– and an epidural anesthetic. | 要半圆的 以及硬脑膜外麻醉剂 |
[20:13] | You’re gonna need? where is horace? | 你需要这些吗 Horace到底在哪 |
[20:15] | I’m speaking for Horace now, | 我正在表达Horace的意见 |
[20:17] | And I say she’s delivering this baby. | 她正在为Amy接生这个婴儿 |
[20:19] | I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 我不认同这种做法 |
[20:21] | I want her to do it | 我要她帮我接生 |
[20:27] | You heard the lady. | 你听到了没有 |
[20:34] | Listen… you’re gonna do great. | 听着 你一定要做好了 |
[20:36] | I know you are. | 我知道你可以的 |
[20:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:59] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[21:02] | Amy went into labor. | Amy正在分娩 |
[21:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:05] | Is she okay? | 她还好吧 |
[21:06] | I don’t know. There’s a problem. | 我不知道 出现了个问题 |
[21:09] | – Juliet’s in there. – Juliet? | -Juliet在里面 -Juliet |
[21:11] | I pulled her out of retirement. | 我让她过来帮忙了 |
[21:16] | Any luck? | 有什么消息么 |
[21:19] | We finished grid 1-3-3 today. | 今天我们完成了1-3-3 |
[21:21] | No sign of our people. | 没发现我们的人 |
[21:23] | No one. | 一个也没有 |
[21:26] | Well, 1-3-4 then. | 那再试试1-3-4吧 |
[21:31] | How long do we look, James? | 我们还得持续多久 James |
[21:34] | As long as it takes. | 继续下去吧 |
[21:44] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[21:46] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[21:48] | He’s okay? She’s okay? | 母子平安吗 |
[21:52] | Everyone’s okay. | 都很好 |
[22:19] | How’s your head? | 你头怎么样了 |
[22:20] | It hurts. | 很疼 |
[22:26] | – Where are my people? -They’re fine. | -我们的人呢 -他们很好 |
[22:29] | Amy told me what happened in the jungle, | Amy告诉我在丛林里发生的事情了 |
[22:31] | And I really appreciate what you did. | 我很感激你的所作所为 |
[22:32] | Well, y’all got a funny way of showing your appreciation. | 你的感激方式真的很特别 |
[22:35] | We have certain defense protocols. | 我们有一些自卫的礼仪 |
[22:37] | There are hostile indigenous people on this island, | 因为有许多不友善的土著人在这个岛上 |
[22:41] | And we don’t get along with them. | 我们无法与他们正常相处 |
[22:43] | So… why don’t you tell me who the hell you are? | 你还是告诉我你到底是谁吧 |
[22:50] | My name’s James Lafleur. you can call me Jim. | 我叫James Lafleur 你可以叫我Jim |
[22:52] | How’d you get to the island, Jim? | 你怎么来到这个岛上的 Jim |
[22:54] | If my friends are safe, why are you asking me all the questions. | 如果我的朋友们没事 你干嘛问我这么多问题 |
[22:58] | They told me I need to talk to you, | 他们告诉我要跟你谈 |
[23:01] | That you’re the boat captain. | 因为你是船长 |
[23:03] | We got caught in a storm. | 我们遇到了一场暴风雨 |
[23:07] | Our ship wrecked. | 我们的船沉了 |
[23:09] | Must’ve hit the reef. | 我们撞到了暗礁上 |
[23:11] | Thankfully, we washed up on shore. | 谢天谢地 我们被冲到了海岸上 |
[23:14] | What kind of ship? | 是什么样的船 |
[23:16] | A salvage vessel. | 一个救助打捞船 |
[23:19] | Searching for a famous lost wreck. | 打捞知名沉船用的 |
[23:22] | It’s an old slaver out of Portsmouth, England, | 是一艘贩运奴隶的船 来自英格兰的朴茨茅斯 |
[23:25] | Called “the black rock.” | 名叫 Black Rock |
[23:26] | You heard of her? | 你听说过么 |
[23:29] | Can’t say that I have. | 没听说过 |
[23:31] | So… once you got washed ashore, | 你被冲到了海岸上 |
[23:35] | Why were you then wandering around in the jungle? | 那你为何又会在丛林里游荡 |
[23:38] | Some of our crew were missin’. We were looking for ’em. | 我们的一些船员失踪了 我们正在找他们 |
[23:41] | That’s when we came upon your girl instead. | 后来我们就遇到了你的人 Amy |
[23:46] | Well… I tell you what, Jim. | 我告诉你吧 Jim |
[23:49] | If your crew shows up, we’ll send | 你们的人一出现 我们就会 |
[23:50] | ’em along with yaou off in Tahiti. | 把你跟他们一起送到大溪地去 |
[23:52] | Send them where? | 送到哪儿去 |
[23:53] | There’s a submarine That leaves this island first thing in the morning. | 那里有搜潜艇 一大早就离岛 |
[23:56] | You and your friends, you’re gonna get on it. | 你和你的朋友们 一定要上艇 |
[23:58] | It’s gonna drop you off in Tahiti. | 潜艇会把你们送到大溪地 |
[24:01] | You can find your way home from there. | 从那儿你们就能回家了 |
[24:03] | Hold on a minute, Jim. | 等一下 Jim |
[24:05] | We just saved that woman’s life. | 我们刚刚救了那女的一命 |
[24:07] | Doesn’t that earn us a week or two | 能不能换一两个礼拜 |
[24:09] | – To find the rest of our people? – Nope. | -让我们找找其他人 -不行 |
[24:10] | Only people that are allowed to stay on this compound | 只有授权居住在围场里的人 |
[24:13] | Are members of the Dharma Initiative. | 才是Dharma组织的成员 |
[24:15] | And look, i don’t want you to take this the wrong way, | 而且 以防你误解 |
[24:18] | Please, jim, but you are not Dharma material. | 不好意思 Jim 你不够资格进Dharma |
[24:27] | We’re screwed. | 咱们上当了 |
[24:29] | He’s probably trying to explain time travel by now. | 他现在八成在使劲解释时空旅行 |
[24:32] | Sawyer’s gonna be fine. | Sawyer不会有事的 |
[24:34] | What are you lookin’ at? | 你怎么看 |
[24:41] | I lived here for over three years. | 我在这里住了3年多 |
[24:43] | That was my house over there. | 那栋就是我的房子 |
[24:45] | You were in the Dharma Initiative? | 你难道是Dharma组织的 |
[24:47] | No. | 不是 |
[24:49] | The others took over these barracks | 后来 其他人夺取了这个兵营 |
[24:51] | And wiped out most of the people living in them. | 除掉了住在这里的绝大部分人 |
[24:54] | They brought me here on a sub a long time after that. | 很久以后 我才被他们用潜艇带到岛上 |
[24:58] | Well… welcome home. | 那么…欢迎回家 |
[25:03] | Daniel… no more flash? | Daniel 还能想起来什么吗 |
[25:10] | No. | 想不起来 |
[25:13] | No more flash. | 什么也想不起来 |
[25:14] | The record is spinning again. | 唱片又开始旋转 |
[25:20] | We’re just not on the song we wanna be on. | 我们不得不收听这首我们根本不想听的歌 |
[25:25] | – Where’s dad? – Come on, love. | -爸爸呢 -过来 宝贝 |
[25:42] | Charlotte Charlotte | |
[25:45] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[25:47] | Somebody will be along shortly | 稍后会有人陪同你们 |
[25:49] | To show you to your rooms. | 带大家去各自房间 |
[25:50] | In the meantime, Mr. Lafleur here can fill you in on the situation. | 同时 Lafleur 先生会跟你们介绍情况 |
[25:57] | “Mr. Lafleur”? | Lafleur先生? |
[26:01] | It’s creole. improvised. | 我瞎说的 现编的 |
[26:03] | What happened in there? | 你俩都说什么了 |
[26:04] | Well, he believed my story. But we’re gettin’ punted. | 他相信了我说的故事 但是他撒手不管咱们了 |
[26:08] | The bastard’s puttin’ us on their sub tomorrow | 这混蛋明早要把咱们送上潜艇 |
[26:10] | – And shipping us off to Tahiti. – How’s that bad news? | -然后把咱们送到大溪地 -大家觉得这个坏消息怎么样 |
[26:17] | You guys, come on! Now! | 大家快一点 快 |
[26:19] | Let’s go! get in! get in! move! | 快走 进屋 进屋 快进屋 |
[26:21] | Let’s go! Get out of here! Come on! Come on! | 咱们走 离开这里 快点 快啊 |
[26:25] | Come on! Inside! Move! Now! | 快啊 进去 动起来 快 |
[26:36] | Heather, keep an eye on them. | Heather 看着他们 |
[27:20] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[27:49] | Hello, Mr. Alpert. | 你好 Alpert先生 |
[27:51] | Hello, Mr. Goodspeed. | 你好 Goodspeed先生 |
[27:53] | I wish you would’ve told me you were coming. | 我更希望你来之前能事先通知我一下 |
[27:55] | I would’ve turned the fence off for you. | 那样的话 我可以帮你把栅栏撤了 |
[27:57] | That fence may keep other things out, but not us. | 栅栏能隔开很多东西 但是隔不开我们 |
[28:02] | The only thing that does keep us out, Horace, | Horace 唯一能隔开咱俩的 |
[28:04] | Is our truce… | 只有休战 |
[28:06] | Which you’ve now broken. | 而你打破了休战协议 |
[28:08] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你指的是什么 |
[28:11] | Where are my two men? | 我那两个人呢 |
[28:18] | You know what? | 你们绝不觉得 |
[28:19] | Gettin’ on that sub is starting to sound like a great idea. | 上潜艇这事越听越像个好主意了 |
[28:23] | What do you say? Sub. Anyone? | 你们觉得怎么样 上潜艇 有人有意见吗 |
[28:25] | Hold your horses, banzai. | 管住你那张嘴 班仔 |
[28:26] | I think no one’s gonna on that sub. | 我看没人会上潜艇 |
[28:29] | Okay, Lafleur, how well do you bury those bodies? | Lafleur 你能把那些尸体埋了吗 |
[28:32] | Well, that depends on how hard he looks. | 得看看他们硬没硬 |
[28:36] | Call the Arrow. Tell them we’re at condition one. | 给箭羽站打电话 通知他们进入一级战备 |
[28:39] | Take the heavy ordnance, and make sure the fence is at maximum. | 带上重武器 确保围栏电量最大 |
[28:43] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[28:44] | – Let me talk to him. – Excuse me? | -让我跟他谈谈 -你说什么 |
[28:46] | Your buddy out there with the eyeliner– Let me talk to him. | 就是外面那个画眼线的 让我跟他谈谈 |
[28:49] | We had a truce with these people. You don’t understand. | 我们跟这些人有停战协议 你不清楚状况 |
[28:51] | I understand I’m the one that killed his men, | 我清楚状况 是我杀了他两个弟兄 |
[28:53] | And I’m the man that’s gonna go out there | 我现在就要出去 |
[28:55] | And tell him why I did it. | 告诉他我为什么这样做 |
[28:56] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你去 |
[28:56] | Well, it’s a good thing I ain’t asking your permission. | 我可不是在跟你要许可 |
[29:00] | James, are you sure you know what you’re doing? | James 你确定自己在做什么吗 |
[29:04] | Not yet. But I’ll figure somethin’ out. | 不完全 但是我会弄清楚的 |
[29:17] | Hello, Richard. | 你好 Richard |
[29:21] | I’m sorry. Do we know each other? | 不好意思 咱们认识吗 |
[29:24] | I’m the guy that killed your men. | 是我杀的你两个兄弟 |
[29:29] | Heard some gunshots, | 我当时听到枪声 |
[29:30] | Saw two men throwing a bag over a woman’s head. | 看到两个男人向一位女士头上扔包 |
[29:34] | Gave ’em a chance to throw the weapons down and walk away, | 我警告他们放下武器离开 |
[29:37] | But one of them took a shot at me, and i defended myself. | 但是其中一人向我开枪 我就自我防卫了 |
[29:40] | Is that so? | 真是这样吗 |
[29:42] | That’s so. | 真是这样 |
[29:44] | Your people know that you’re telling me this? | 你们的人知不知道你来跟我说这些 |
[29:47] | They ain’t my people, hoss. So if you got some kind | 他们不是我的人 所以如果你们之前有什么停战协议 |
[29:51] | Of a truce with them, it ain’t been broken. | 那就没被打破 |
[29:54] | If you’re not a member of the Dharma Initiative, | 如果你不是Dharma组织的 |
[29:57] | Then what are you? | 那你是谁 |
[30:05] | Did you bury the bomb? | 你把炸弹埋了吗 |
[30:08] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[30:08] | The hydrogen bomb with “jughead” written on the side. | 就是那个上面写着大笨蛋的氢弹 |
[30:11] | – Did you bury it? – How… | -你埋了吗 -你怎么… |
[30:13] | Yeah, I know about it. | 我就是知道 |
[30:16] | I also know that 20 years ago, | 我还知道20年前 |
[30:18] | Some bald fella limped into your camp | 有个光头一瘸一拐走进你的营地 |
[30:20] | And fed you some mumbo jumbo about being your leader. | 胡言乱语 说要当你们的领袖 |
[30:23] | And then poof… | 然后啪一下 |
[30:25] | He went and disappeared right in front of ya. | 他就在你眼前消失了 |
[30:28] | Any of this ringin’ a bell? | 想起来了吗 |
[30:32] | That man’s name is John Locke, | 那人叫John Locke |
[30:35] | And I’m waitin’ for him to come back. | 我一直在等他回来 |
[30:37] | So… | 那么 |
[30:40] | You still think i’m a member of the damn Dharma Initiative? | 你还觉不觉得我跟该死的Dharma组织是一伙的 |
[30:44] | No. | 不 |
[30:46] | I guess i don’t. | 我绝对不这样想 |
[30:51] | But no matter who you are, | 但是无论你是谁 |
[30:53] | Two of my men are dead. | 我两个弟兄死了 |
[30:55] | And my people need some kind of justice. | 我的人民需要个说法 |
[30:59] | Now what are we gonna do about that? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[31:17] | How are you doing, Amy? | Amy 你怎么样了 |
[31:21] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[31:23] | Alpert? | 我是说Alpert |
[31:25] | No, he’s not gone. We told him where the bodies were. | 不 他没走 我告诉他尸体的埋藏地点 |
[31:29] | You told him? why? | 你告诉他了 为什么 |
[31:31] | We had to. | 情势所迫 |
[31:33] | It was the only way to maintain the truce. | 只有这样 才能保住停火协议 |
[31:36] | Jim here worked it out with him, but… | Jim和他一起促成了停火 但是 |
[31:38] | Well, he’s gonna need something from us now. | 他现在要从我们这里拿点东西 |
[31:42] | He needs to take Paul’s body back with him. | 他要把Paul的尸体一块儿带回去 |
[31:48] | No. | 不 |
[31:52] | Ames Hey, Ames. | |
[31:55] | Listen, w– | 听着 |
[31:57] | We’ve been friends for a long time, yeah? | 我们是老朋友了 对吗 |
[31:59] | So this is completely your choice. | 所以选择权完全在你 |
[32:03] | If you don’t want to give him to them, | 如果你不想把他给他们 |
[32:06] | Then we will suffer the consequences. | 我们就得承担后果 |
[32:21] | They can take him. | 让他们带走吧 |
[32:25] | He would want to keep us safe. | 他想维护我们的安全 |
[32:34] | Can I have a minute, please? | 我能单独和他待会儿吗 |
[33:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:14] | You need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[33:16] | Hmm? oh. nah, I’ve got it. Thanks. | 不 我自己能行 谢谢 |
[33:22] | Hey, Jim, the sub leaving tomorrow morning– | Jim 潜艇明天早上出发 |
[33:26] | It returns in two weeks. | 两周以后回来 |
[33:28] | Until then, | 到那之前 |
[33:30] | You can stay and look for the rest of your crew. | 你可以待在这里继续寻找剩下的人 |
[33:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:47] | I bought us two weeks. | 我为我们争取了两周的时间 |
[33:49] | Horace said we can wait for the next sub. | Horace说我们可以等下一趟潜艇 |
[33:53] | Any luck, locke’ll be back by then. | 运气好的话 Locke到时会回来 |
[33:56] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[33:59] | What do you mean, “then what”? | 你问”然后呢”是什么意思 |
[34:03] | Locke said he was leaving to save us. | Locke说他马上就来救我们 |
[34:06] | The flashes have stopped. | 闪光停止了 |
[34:08] | They’re over. | 结束了 |
[34:10] | No more bloody noses. | 不会再流鼻血了 |
[34:13] | We’re already saved. | 我们已经获救了 |
[34:15] | That sub behind you brought me here. | 你后面那趟潜艇把我带到这里来 |
[34:17] | I’ve been trying to get off of this island | 三年来我都试图离开这个岛 |
[34:20] | For more than three years, and now I’ve got my chance. | 现在我有机会了 |
[34:24] | I’m going to leave. | 我要离开 |
[34:32] | You do realize it’s 1974, | 你应该知道现在是1974年 |
[34:36] | That whatever it is you think you’re going back to… | 不管你想回到哪里… |
[34:39] | It don’t exist yet. | 那儿都还不存在 |
[34:41] | It’s not a reason not to go. | 这不是留下来的理由 |
[34:47] | Well, what about me? | 好吧 那我怎么办 |
[34:50] | You really gonna leave me here with the mad scientist | 你真的想留下我和这个疯科学家 |
[34:52] | And Mr. “I speak to dead people”? | 和”我和死人说话”先生在一起 |
[34:55] | And Jin, who’s a hell of a nice guy | 还有那个 这家伙真是个好人 |
[34:58] | But not exactly the greatest conversationalist. | 但实在不是健谈的人 |
[35:00] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[35:02] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[35:03] | But who’s gonna get my back? | 但是谁来带我回去呢 |
[35:13] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[35:16] | Just give me two weeks, that’s all I’m asking. | 我全部要求就是 给我两周时间 |
[35:19] | Two weeks. | 两周 |
[35:32] | All right. two weeks. | 好吧 就两周 |
[35:43] | Three years later | 三年后 |
[36:20] | Mmm, somethin’ smells good. | 什么东西闻起来好香 |
[36:23] | Hey there. | 你回来了 |
[36:41] | Is that for me? | 是给我的吗 |
[36:46] | You were amazing today. | 你今天真漂亮 |
[36:54] | Thank you for believing in me. | 谢谢你相信我 |
[37:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:15] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:32] | Wake up, boss. | 醒醒 老大 |
[37:38] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样 |
[37:40] | It hurts. | 好疼 |
[37:44] | I got good news and bad news. | 我有好消息也有坏消息 |
[37:46] | What you want first? | 你先听哪个 |
[37:50] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[37:51] | You’re a daddy. | 你做爸爸了 |
[37:56] | Bad news is you missed it. | 坏消息是你错过了 |
[37:58] | Oh, gosh. | 天啊 |
[38:02] | Amy… she had the baby? | Amy 她生孩子了 |
[38:05] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[38:08] | A boy? | 男孩 |
[38:16] | Now how about you tell me | 现在和我说说 |
[38:18] | Why you’re too busy drinkin’ and blowin’ up trees | 为什么你喝得酩酊大醉还大发脾气 |
[38:21] | To see him be born? | 而没有看着他出生 |
[38:23] | I was, uh… | 我在 |
[38:28] | I was looking for a pair of socks, | 我在找双袜子 |
[38:31] | And all of mine were dirty, | 我的都脏了 |
[38:33] | So I went to grab a pair of amy’s, and… | 所以我去拿一双Amy的 然后 |
[38:39] | I found this… | 我就发现了这个 |
[38:41] | In the back of her drawer. | 在她抽屉的后面 |
[38:43] | It was Paul’s. | 这是Paul的 |
[38:46] | You got in a fight over a necklace? | 你就为了一条项链去打架 |
[38:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:50] | But… | 但是 |
[38:53] | It’s only been three years, Jim. | 只有三年而以 Jim |
[38:56] | Just three years that he’s been gone. | 他只离开了三年而以 |
[39:00] | Is that really long enough to get over someone? | 这点时间真的足够忘掉一个人吗 |
[39:10] | I had a thing for a girl once. | 我曾经有过一个女孩 |
[39:16] | And I had a shot at her, | 而且我试过追求她 |
[39:18] | But I didn’t take it. | 但是我没成功 |
[39:23] | For a little while, I’d lay in bed every night, | 一段时间里 我每晚躺在床上 |
[39:26] | Wondering if it was a mistake. | 都怀疑这是一场错误 |
[39:30] | Wondering if… | 怀疑 |
[39:33] | I’d ever stop thinking about her. | 我是否可以不再想她 |
[39:40] | And now I can barely remember what she looks like. | 而现在我几乎记不得她的样子 |
[39:45] | I mean, her face–it’s… | 她的脸… |
[39:49] | She’s just gone, | 她离开了 |
[39:50] | And she ain’t never coming back. | 就再也没回来 |
[39:55] | So… | 那么 |
[39:58] | Is three years long enough to get over someone? | 三年的时间足够忘掉一个人吗 |
[40:04] | Absolutely. | 绝对够了 |
[40:36] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[40:40] | Wait. what? | 等等 怎么啦 |
[40:42] | H–no. no. | 不 不 |
[40:44] | Don’t bring ’em in. | 别让他们进来 |
[40:46] | Just meet me in the north valley. | 我们在北部峡谷见面 |
[40:48] | Who was it? | 是谁啊 |
[40:56] | James, what’s going on? | James 怎么了 |
[40:59] | It was Jin. | 是Jin |
[41:00] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[41:01] | Yeah. I just… I gotta go. | 没事 我只是 我得去 |