时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The only way to save the island,John, | John 能拯救小岛的唯一方法 |
[00:05] | Is to get your people back here. | 就是让你们所有人都回岛上去 |
[00:07] | The chopper was headed for the boat. The boat– | 直升机要降落在船上 然后船… |
[00:09] | No,they’re fine,John, and they’re already home. | 没事 他们都很好 John 他们已经到家了 |
[00:12] | So you have to convince them to come back. | 所以你得去说服他们回来 |
[00:13] | How? How am I supposed to do that? | 怎么说 怎么把他们劝回来 |
[00:15] | You’re gonna have to die, John. | 你得死掉 John |
[00:18] | – You’re going down there? – Uh-huh. | -你真要下去吗 -对 |
[00:20] | What exactly are you hoping a way off the island? | 要不咱们应该怎么离开这个岛 |
[00:35] | Once you get all of your friends together– | 等你把你那些朋友都找到 |
[00:37] | and it must be all of them, everyone who left– | 必须是每一个离岛的人 一个都不能少 |
[00:40] | once you’ve persuaded them to join you, | 等你说服他们跟你走 |
[00:42] | Eloise Hawking will tell you exactly how to come back. | Eloise Hawking会具体告诉你怎么回岛 |
[00:47] | Richard said I was going to die. | Richard说我会死 |
[00:49] | That’s why they call it sacrifice. | 这就是所谓的牺牲 |
[02:16] | Caesar Caesar | |
[02:19] | Ilana Ilana | |
[02:21] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[02:23] | Find anything? | 找到什么了 |
[02:25] | No. Nothing useful. | 没什么 没什么有价值的 |
[02:26] | Then what’d you just put in your bag? | 那你刚才把什么装包里了 |
[02:41] | If you want it, it’s yours. | 你想要就给你 |
[02:44] | We found someone–a man. | 我们找到个人 是个男的 |
[02:48] | What? | 什么 |
[02:49] | Roxanne was scouting just south of here, | Roxanne当时正在南边侦查 |
[02:51] | And he was just standing in the water. | 那人就站在水里 |
[02:54] | He’s wearing a suit. | 穿着西服 |
[02:55] | Nobody recognizes him? | 没人认识他吗 |
[02:57] | No. Whoever he is, he didn’t come with us. | 没有 不管他是谁 他都不是我们的人 |
[02:59] | Then how do we know he isn’t one of | 那我们怎么知道 |
[03:00] | The ones who disappeared? | 他是否属于失踪人员 |
[03:01] | – He’s not. – And how do you know? | -他不是 -你又怎么知道 |
[03:03] | Because he wasn’t on the plane. | 因为他没在飞机上 |
[03:07] | What did this man have to say? | 这人有什么要说的吗 |
[03:08] | You can ask him yourself. | 你自己问 |
[03:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:33] | My name is Caesar. | 我叫Caesar |
[03:35] | What’s yours? | 你叫什么 |
[03:43] | My name is John Locke. | 我叫John Locke |
[04:25] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[04:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:29] | Breakfast? | 吃早饭吗 |
[04:31] | We found a tree. They’re pretty good. | 我们找到一棵树 果子挺好 |
[04:33] | Much obliged. | 非常感谢 |
[04:34] | I’m Ilana. | 我叫Ilana |
[04:36] | John. | 我叫John |
[04:39] | Are those your boats? | 那些是你们的船吗 |
[04:42] | No. They were already here. | 不是 它们本来就在那 |
[04:46] | There used to be three, | 原来是3艘 |
[04:48] | But the pilot and some woman took one. | 但是飞行员和几位女士划走了一艘 |
[04:50] | Didn’t tell anyone, | 他们谁也没告诉 |
[04:52] | Just ran off in the middle of the night. | 直接在半夜划走的 |
[04:54] | The pilot of the plane that brought you here? | 就是你们那趟航班的飞行员吗 |
[04:56] | Yes. that’s right. | 对 就是他 |
[04:59] | Do you have a passenger list? | 你们有乘客名单吗 |
[05:04] | You’ll have to talk to Caesar. | 你得跟Caesar要 |
[05:21] | I think this is the best mango I’ve ever eaten. | 我觉得这是我吃过的最甜的芒果 |
[05:27] | Nobody remembers you being on the plane. | 谁也不记得你跟我们是同趟航班 |
[05:30] | Well,I don’t remember being on it either. | 是吗 我自己也不记得 |
[05:34] | – What do you remember? – I remember a lot. | -那你记得什么 -那可多了 |
[05:36] | Like why you’re dressed up so nice? | 比如为什么穿得西装革履 |
[05:40] | No,but I can guess. | 不记得 但是我可以猜 |
[05:42] | Please. Guess. | 那就 猜猜吧 |
[05:47] | I think this suit | 我觉得这身西服 |
[05:49] | Is what they were gonna bury me in. | 是我入土的寿衣 |
[05:53] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[05:55] | You asked what I remembered. | 你问我记得什么 |
[06:01] | I remember dying. | 我记得我死了 |
[06:16] | Good luck,John. | 祝你好运 John |
[06:27] | Say hello to my son. | 给我儿子带个好 |
[06:29] | Who’s your son? | 你儿子是谁 |
[06:49] | Tunisia | 突尼斯 |
[07:22] | Is anybody in there?! Can you help me?! | 有人吗 能不能帮帮我 |
[07:56] | Hey! | 喂 |
[08:00] | No! Hey! | 别走 喂 |
[08:04] | Hey! | 喂 |
[08:09] | Aah! God! | 啊 上帝啊 |
[08:30] | Aah! God! | 啊 天啊 |
[08:31] | Where is this? Where am I? | 这是哪儿 我这是在什么地方 |
[08:34] | Where am I? Where is this? | 我这是在哪儿 这是什么地方 |
[08:42] | Sir,where am I? Who are you? | 大夫 我在哪儿 你是谁 |
[08:48] | Where am I? Do you speak English? | 我在哪儿 你会说英语吗 |
[08:54] | You swallow. | 吞下去 |
[08:56] | Swallow. | 吞 |
[09:09] | Bite! | 咬 |
[09:10] | Where are we? | 咱们这是在哪 |
[09:14] | Oh–What? What? | 哦 怎么了 干嘛 |
[09:16] | – What? What– – You bite. | -干什么 干嘛 -咬住 |
[09:57] | John John | |
[10:00] | John,wake up. | John 醒醒 |
[10:11] | You had a compound fracture. | 你骨折了 |
[10:14] | The doctors here did their best, | 这里医生已经尽最大努力 |
[10:16] | But I had a specialist flown in | 但我还是叫专家飞过来 |
[10:17] | To reset your leg properly. | 好好给你接腿 |
[10:26] | It’s nice to see you again,John. | 再见到你真高兴 John |
[10:29] | Do I know you? | 我们见过吗 |
[10:31] | Yes. | 见过 |
[10:35] | I understand your being confused. | 我知道你现在糊涂了 |
[10:38] | Imagine how I feel. | 知道我的感受吗 |
[10:41] | I met you when I was 17. | 认识你的时候 我才17岁 |
[10:44] | And now all these years later, here we are. | 过了这么多年 我们又重逢了 |
[10:50] | You look exactly the same. | 你一点都没变 |
[10:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:56] | My name is Charles Widmore. | 我叫Charles Widmore |
[11:01] | Tell me,John | 告诉我 John |
[11:04] | How long has it been for you since… we first met, | 从我们第一次见面 你那边已经过了多久了 |
[11:08] | Since you walked into our camp | 从你走进我们的营地 |
[11:10] | And you spoke to Richard? | 和Richard谈话开始 |
[11:12] | Four days. | 四天 |
[11:15] | That’s incredible. | 这真难以想象 |
[11:16] | The camera in the desert, that was yours? | 沙漠里的摄像机是你的吗 |
[11:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:20] | How did you know I’d be there? | 你怎么知道我在那里 |
[11:22] | Because that’s the exit. | 因为那里是出口 |
[11:25] | I was afraid | 我恐怕 |
[11:26] | Benjamin might fool you into leaving the island | Benjamin会骗你离开那个岛 |
[11:29] | Like he did with me. | 就像他对我所做的 |
[11:32] | I was their leader. | 我是他们的领导 |
[11:34] | The others? | 其他人吗? |
[11:36] | They’re not the “others” to me. they’re my people. | 他们对我来说不是”其他人” 我们是一样的 |
[11:39] | We protected the island peacefully | 我们平静地保卫着这个小岛 |
[11:41] | For more than three decades. | 有三十多年了 |
[11:43] | But then I was exiled | 但后来我被放逐了 |
[11:46] | By him… | 被他… |
[11:49] | Just as you were. | 就像你一样 |
[11:50] | No. Ben wasn’t even there when i left. | 不 我离开的时候Ben不在那里 |
[11:53] | He was already gone. I, I… I wasn’t exiled. | 他已经走了 我不是被放逐的 |
[11:56] | I… chose to leave. | 我… 选择离开 |
[11:59] | Why… would you do that, John? | 你为什么要那么做? |
[12:08] | You’ve come to bring them back… | 你要把他们带回来 |
[12:10] | The ones who left. | 那些离开的人 |
[12:12] | No. . | 不 不 |
[12:15] | I understand you lying to me. I do. | 你说的不是实话 我确信 |
[12:19] | But there’s something you should know. | 但是你应该知道 |
[12:21] | All your friends who left the island | 你那些离开小岛的朋友们 |
[12:25] | They’ve been back three years. | 他们已经回来三年了 |
[12:27] | Three years? | 三年? |
[12:29] | And they’ve gone back to their normal lives. | 他们回归了正常的生活 |
[12:31] | And none of them has spoken a word of truth | 但没有一个人对发生的事情说了实话 |
[12:34] | About where they were. | 也没说他们当时在哪 |
[12:43] | I have to bring them back. | 我得把他们带回来 |
[12:45] | I’m gonna do everything in my power to help you do that. | 我会尽我所能帮助你的 |
[12:50] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:51] | “Why”? | 什么为什么? |
[12:54] | Why would you help me? | 你为什么要帮我? |
[13:00] | Because there’s a war coming, John. | 因为有场战争要来了 John |
[13:04] | And if you’re not back on the island when that happens, | 如果它发生的时候你还没有回到小岛 |
[13:07] | The wrong side is going to win. | 邪恶的一方会胜利 |
[13:21] | “Jeremy Bentham”? | Jeremy Bentham是谁? |
[13:23] | He was a British philosopher. | 一个英国哲学家 |
[13:25] | Your parents had a sense of humor when they named you, | 你父母给你了个幽默的名字 |
[13:29] | So why can’t I? | 所以为什么我不能这么做 |
[13:31] | This should be money enough for now. | 这些钱够你用了 |
[13:34] | The phone’s international. | 这电话可以全球通话 |
[13:37] | If you need to reach me, for anything, | 如果你有任何需要联系我 |
[13:39] | Just press 23. | 拨23 |
[13:42] | The folder contains your people’s whereabouts, | 档案里有你们人的行踪 |
[13:45] | Everyone that was on the island that left. | 所有曾经在岛上又离开的人 |
[13:52] | You’ve been watching them? | 你一直监视着他们 |
[13:53] | I’m deeply invested in the future of the island, John. | 我对那个岛的未来投资了很多 John |
[13:58] | So, yes, I’ve been watching them. | 所以是的 我监视了他们 |
[14:02] | I wouldn’t mention I’m involved in this. | 我不会与这事扯上联系 |
[14:04] | I can’t imagine what they think of me, | 很难想象他们会怎么看我 |
[14:06] | Having listened to Benjamin’s lies. | 尤其是被Benjamin的谎言迷惑后 |
[14:08] | How do I know that you’re not the one who’s lying? | 我怎么知道你不是在撒谎 |
[14:10] | I haven’t tried to kill you. | 我没有想要杀你 |
[14:13] | Would you say the same for him? | 你和他也说了同样的话吗 |
[14:17] | You still don’t trust me. | 你还是不相信我 |
[14:20] | You sent a team of killers | 你派了群杀手去那个岛上 |
[14:22] | And a boatload of c4 to the island. | 还有一船的炸药 |
[14:24] | That… doesn’t exactly scream “trust.” | 那不叫信任 |
[14:27] | I needed Linus removed… | 我需要Linus离开那里 |
[14:30] | So it could be your time. | 所以你可以发挥了 |
[14:33] | Right. | 没错 |
[14:34] | The island needs you, John. | 那个岛需要你 John |
[14:38] | It has for a long time. | 很长一段时间来 |
[14:40] | What makes you think I’m so special? | 是什么让你觉得我如此特殊? |
[14:45] | Because you are. | 因为你本来就特殊 |
[14:55] | Ah. your chariot has arrived. | 你的战车来了 |
[14:59] | He said I would die. | 他说我要死了 |
[15:01] | – I beg your pardon? – Richard Alpert. | -能再说一遍吗 -Richard Alpert |
[15:04] | He said only way to get them to come back was if I died. | 他说只有我死了他们才能回去 |
[15:07] | I don’t know why he said that, | 我不知道他为什么这么说 |
[15:10] | But I’m not gonna let that happen. | 但我不会让那发生的 |
[15:16] | This is Matthew Abaddon. | 这是Matthew Abaddon |
[15:18] | He’ll take you anywhere you need to go, | 他会带你去任何地方 |
[15:20] | Protect you from whomever intends to do you harm. | 保护你 |
[15:24] | Mr. Locke. | Locke先生 |
[15:39] | Good luck, John, and Godspeed. | 祝你们好运John 还有要快 |
[16:03] | Anything you need, Mr. Locke, you just let me know. | Locke先生 有什么需要的尽管告诉我 |
[16:06] | Anything. | 任何事情 |
[16:10] | Anybody from your past you want me to look up for you? | 你需要我帮你找什么老朋友吗 |
[16:13] | The whole world thinks you’re dead, Mr. Locke. | Locke先生 全世界都认为你死了 |
[16:16] | There must be somebody who’d be happy to see you. | 会有一些人高兴见到你的 |
[16:18] | – Please don’t talk to me. – You got it. | -请别和我说话 -好吧 |
[16:30] | But we’re almost at the airport, | 但我们已经差不多到机场了 |
[16:32] | So you at least have to tell me where we’re going first. | 所以你至少告诉我去哪里 |
[16:35] | Santo Domingo. | 圣多明各 |
[16:45] | Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic | 圣多明各 多米尼加共和国 |
[17:15] | Sayid Hey, Sayid! | |
[17:17] | Mira Mira! | |
[17:27] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[17:29] | You actually want me to go back? | 你真的想让我回去 |
[17:30] | I know how it sounds, Sayid, but you have to trust me. | 我知道这很荒谬 但你要相信我 |
[17:33] | – This is the only way to save them. -I’m not going back. | -这是救他们的唯一办法了 -我不会回去的 |
[17:37] | For two years, I was manipulated into thinking | 两年来 我已经习惯去思考 |
[17:41] | – I was protecting everyone on the island. – Who was manipulating you? | -我在保护岛上所有人 -谁在操纵你 |
[17:44] | Ben Ben. | |
[17:50] | So who is manipulating you, John? | 那么谁在操纵你 John |
[17:52] | this is coming from me, nobody else. | 是我自己的决定 不关其他人的事 |
[17:55] | I know you, Sayid. | 我了解你 Sayid |
[17:57] | And deep down in your heart, | 而且你深知 |
[17:58] | you know we never should’ve left the island. | 我们根本就不该离开小岛 |
[18:00] | It’s only because I left the island | 就是因为我离开了小岛 |
[18:02] | that I was finally able to marry the woman I loved. | 我才能最终娶到我心爱的女人 |
[18:07] | we spent nine months together– | 我们共度了九个月 |
[18:11] | the best nine months of my life,John. | 一生中最美好的九个月 John |
[18:15] | that’s what i know in my heart. | 那才是我内心的想法 |
[18:19] | where is she now? | 那她现在在哪里 |
[18:21] | she was murdered. | 她被人杀害了 |
[18:29] | i’m sorry. | 我很难过 |
[18:31] | why do you really need to go back? | 你为什么非要回去 |
[18:37] | Is it just because you have nowhere else to go? | 仅因为你别无他处可去吗 |
[18:45] | If you change your mind, | 如果你改了主意 |
[18:46] | i’ll be staying under the name “Jeremy Bentham” | 我会在洛杉矶维斯特菲尔德酒店等你 |
[18:48] | in l.a. at the westerfield hotel. | 我登记的名字是Jeremy Bentham |
[18:52] | And if you change your mind, | 如果你改主意 |
[18:55] | you’re welcome to come back here and do some real good. | 我们欢迎你回到这里做正事 |
[19:01] | Good-bye, John. | 再见 John |
[19:10] | New York,NY | 纽约 |
[19:23] | – You asked if there was someone you could look up for me. – Yes, I did. | -你问过是否能为我找到某人 -是的 |
[19:29] | Her name is helen– helen norwood– | 我要找Helen Helen Norwood |
[19:31] | and she was living in los angeles. | 住在洛杉矶 |
[19:33] | She an old girlfriend of yours? | 她是你的前女友吗 |
[19:40] | Help me get out of the car. | 把我弄下车 |
[19:45] | So that’s michael dawson’s son,huh? | 那就是Michael Dawson的儿子吗 |
[19:48] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[19:49] | Boy’s gotten big. | 都长这么大了 |
[20:05] | – um,i’m–i’m-a be right back. i’m-a go. – all right. | -我去去就来 我走了 -好的 |
[20:08] | – i’m-a be right back. – all right. | -我待会就回来 -好的 |
[20:10] | i’ll give you two some privacy. | 你们单独聊吧 |
[20:19] | hey,john. | 好啊 John |
[20:21] | hi,walt. | 好啊 Walt |
[20:22] | what happened? | 你怎么了 |
[20:23] | i hurt my leg. | 我的腿受伤到 |
[20:25] | you don’t seem surprised to see me. | 似乎看到我 你并不惊讶呀 |
[20:28] | i’ve been having dreams about you. | 我梦到过你 |
[20:30] | you were on the island, wearing a suit, | 你在岛上 穿了件西装 |
[20:34] | and there are people all around you. | 有好多人围着你 |
[20:36] | they wanted to hurt you, john. | 他们想要伤害你 John |
[20:39] | good thing they’re just dreams. | 幸好是个梦而已 |
[20:42] | is my dad… | 我爸爸… |
[20:44] | is he back on the island? | 他回到岛上了吗 |
[20:46] | i haven’t talked to him in three years. | 我已经三年没见到他了 |
[20:48] | i figured he must’ve gone back. | 我想他肯定回去了 |
[20:54] | um,last i heard, | 我最后听到关于他的消息是 |
[20:55] | your dad was on a freighter near the island. | 他在岛附近的一艘货船上 |
[21:01] | so why’d you come to see me? | 那么你来找我干什么 |
[21:09] | i just wanted to make sure you were okay. | 我只是想看看你是否过得好 |
[21:12] | yeah. | 很好 |
[21:14] | i’m doing pretty good. | 我挺好的 |
[21:16] | well,i gotta go. it was good seeing you,john. | 我得走了 很高兴见到你 John |
[21:20] | yeah. take care. | 我也是 保重 |
[21:28] | I take it you didn’t invite him along. | 我看你是不会邀他一起去了 |
[21:32] | Boy’s been through enough. | 他已经经历了够多了 |
[21:34] | That’s 0-for-2, Mr. Locke. | 已经有两个人不干 Locke先生 |
[21:35] | maybe i misunderstood, | 或许是我理解错了 |
[21:37] | but i thought you had to bring everyone back. | 但我想你得带回所有人 |
[21:39] | i only need to convince one. | 我只要说服一个人 |
[21:41] | and if i can do that, the rest will come. | 只要我说服了他 那其他的人自然会跟来 |
[21:45] | and maybe i was mistaken, | 或许是我搞错了 |
[21:47] | but i thought you we my driver. | 我以为你只是我的司机而已 |
[22:15] | hello, hugo. | 你好 Hugo |
[22:21] | So you didn’t make it,huh? | 看来你没成功啊? |
[22:24] | pardon me? | 什么意思 |
[22:26] | you didn’t make it. | 你没成功 |
[22:28] | it’s cool. no biggie. | 放心 没什么大不了 |
[22:31] | you’re not the first person to visit me,you know. | 你不是第一个来看我的人 |
[22:34] | but what’s up with the wheelchair? | 你怎么坐在轮椅上了 |
[22:36] | uh,i broke my leg falling down a hole. | 我掉进洞里摔伤了腿 |
[22:38] | oh. is that how you died? | 你就是那么死的 |
[22:42] | hugo,i’m not dead. | Hugo 我没有死 |
[22:48] | sure you’re not. | 你当然没有 |
[22:49] | no,i-i promise you, i’m very much alive. | 我发誓 我真的活着 |
[22:52] | Susie hey,susie, | |
[22:53] | – Am i talking to a dude in a wheelchair right now? – Yep. | -我在和一个坐在轮椅上的人聊天吗 -有啊 |
[23:00] | whoa, dude. what are you doing here? | 我的天 老兄 你来做什么 |
[23:03] | i need you to come back to the island with me. | 我要你跟我回岛上去 |
[23:06] | wait. what? | 等等 什么意思? |
[23:07] | and not just you, but everybody who left. | 不止你一个人 所有离开的人都要回去 |
[23:09] | -you mean jack and kate… -everybody. | -你是说Jack Kate -所有人 |
[23:15] | i’m sorry,dude. | 不好意思 老兄 |
[23:17] | i don’t think that’s gonna happen. | 我想大家不会回去的 |
[23:19] | jack’s a doctor now, | Jack现在是个医生 |
[23:22] | and–and sun’s,like, got her baby, | Sun也生了孩子 |
[23:24] | and kate’s got aaron. | Kate和Aaron一起生活 |
[23:29] | dude,be cool. | 老兄 冷静点 |
[23:31] | don’t look, but we’re being watched. | 别看 我们被人盯上了 |
[23:34] | dude! | 老兄 |
[23:36] | oh,don’t worry. he’s with me. | 别担心 他和我一起的 |
[23:37] | – what?! – he’s just driving me around. he’s okay. | -什么 -他开车送我来的 他没问题 |
[23:40] | that dude is far from okay. | 他才问题大了呢 |
[23:42] | when i first got locked up in here, | 当我第一次到这里时 |
[23:44] | he showed up,claiming that he worked for oceanic air. | 他就来找我 说他是大洋航空公司的 |
[23:47] | he’s evil! you should not be trusting that guy. | 他是个魔鬼 你不该相信他的 |
[23:49] | please,just listen to me. no,no,no! i’m not listening to you! | -听说我 -不不不 我不要听 |
[23:52] | – hugo,please,listen. – la,la,la,la,la | -Hugo 求你了 听我说 -啦啦啦 |
[23:54] | i wanna go back in. i wanna go back in. hugo– | -我要进去了 我要进去 -Hugo |
[23:57] | no,i’m not going anywhere with you! | 我不会跟你去任何地方 |
[23:58] | go away! bye! | 快走开 再见 |
[24:01] | get out of here! | 快离开 |
[24:14] | that’s three visits now. | 这是第三个了 |
[24:17] | you may wanna step up your game,Mr. Locke, | Locke先生 你得动作快些 |
[24:20] | or we’re all in serious trouble. | 否则我们的麻烦就大了 |
[24:24] | What exactly is it that you do for Mr. Widmore,Matthew? | 你到底为Widmore Matthew先生做什么 |
[24:31] | You’re ready to talk about it now,huh? | 你现在准备谈这个了吗 |
[24:36] | John John… | |
[24:37] | You’re not really gonna pretend you don’t remember that | 你不是真的打算 装作你不记得 |
[24:40] | I was an orderly in the hospital right after your accident? | 我是你出事故后待的那个医院的清洁工吧 |
[24:43] | that I was the one who told you to go on your walkabout? | 正是我告诉你继续旅行 |
[24:46] | the same walkabout | 你搭的飞机在小岛上失事后 |
[24:48] | that put you on the plane that crashed on that island? | 你可以在岛上继续你的旅行 |
[24:51] | no. | 不 |
[24:53] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[24:55] | I help people get to where they need to get to,John. | John 我帮人们去他们需要去的地方 |
[24:59] | that’s what I do for Mr. Widmore. | 这就是我为Widmore先生干的活 |
[25:24] | the answer is no. | 答案是不 |
[25:26] | Kate,i don’t think you understand– | Kate 我认为你不明白 |
[25:28] | No,you made yourself perfectly clear. | 不 你已经说得很明白 |
[25:31] | Everyone on the island is gonna die if I don’t go back. | 如果我不回去 岛上的人都得死 |
[25:34] | And the answer is no. | 答案是不 |
[25:36] | Why? Don’t you care about them? | 为什么 你不在乎他们吗 |
[25:43] | Have you ever been in love, John? | 你有爱过别人吗 John |
[25:46] | What? | 什么 |
[25:48] | I think about you sometimes. | 有时我会在想 |
[25:50] | I think about how desperate you were to stay on that island. | 你为什么这么希望待在那个岛上 |
[26:00] | and then I realized… | 然后我就意识到 |
[26:04] | it was all because you didn’t love anybody. | 这都是因为你不爱任何人 |
[26:09] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[26:12] | I loved someone… | 我曾经爱过 |
[26:15] | once. | 某人 |
[26:19] | Her name was Helen. | 她叫Helen |
[26:26] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[26:30] | it–it… | 只是 只是 |
[26:33] | it just didn’t work out. | 只是无果而终 |
[26:36] | Why not,John? | 为什么无果 John |
[26:43] | I was angry. | 我很生气 |
[26:45] | I was… | 我被… |
[26:50] | ob-obsessed. | 魔鬼附体了 |
[26:53] | and look how far you’ve come. | 看看你走得多远 |
[27:11] | Let me help you, Mr. Locke. | 我来帮你 Locke先生 |
[27:13] | Did you find her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[27:15] | Find who? | 找到谁 |
[27:17] | Helen Norwood–the woman I asked you about. | Helen Norwood 我向你打听的女人 |
[27:20] | No, I didn’t. I’m sorry. | 没找到 对不起 |
[27:21] | Three years is a long time. | 三年的时间太长了 |
[27:23] | It’s possible she got married, changed her name. | 很有可能她结婚了 改了名字 |
[27:25] | – Maybe she moved out of state. – You found everyone else! all of them. | -也许她出国了 -你找到了其他人 所有人 |
[27:29] | Sayid was in the middle of nowhere, | Sayid在一个不存在的地方 你都可以找到 |
[27:32] | but you can’t find Helen because she moved? | 而Helen只是搬家了 你就找不到 |
[27:34] | Your job is to get people to where they need to get to? | 你的工作是带人们去他们要去的地方吗 |
[27:37] | Well,I need to get to her. | 那好 我要到她那里去 |
[28:01] | What happened to her? | 她出了什么事情 |
[28:03] | She died of a brain aneurysm. | 她死于脑动脉瘤 |
[28:05] | I’m very sorry,Mr. Locke. | 我很遗憾 Locke先生 |
[28:17] | She loved me. | 她爱我 |
[28:19] | If I had just… | 如果我… |
[28:26] | we could’ve been together. | 我们就可以在一起 |
[28:28] | Maybe you could have. | 也许你可以 |
[28:30] | That wouldn’t change anything. she’d still be gone. | 任何事情都不会改变 她仍然会去世 |
[28:33] | Would she? | 是吗 |
[28:39] | Helen is where she’s supposed to be. | Helen在她该去的地方 |
[28:42] | as sad as it is, her path led here. | 无论多么悲伤 她的路通向那里 |
[28:45] | and you path,no matter what you did or what you do, | 而你的路 无论你做过什么或要做什么 |
[28:48] | your path leads back to the island. | 你的路通向小岛 |
[28:53] | You say that like it’s all debt–inevitable. | 你说这就像债务 无法逃避 |
[28:56] | Mr. Widmore told me | Widmore先生告诉我 |
[28:58] | Richard Alpert said that you were going to die. | Richard Alpert说你要死了 |
[29:01] | So you tell me, John. | 那么告诉我 John |
[29:03] | is that inevitable, or is it a choice? | 这是无可避免 抑或仅仅是个选择 |
[29:05] | What,you think i wanna die? | 什么 你认为我想死吗 |
[29:07] | How is that… | 怎么… |
[29:08] | How could you possibly think that’s a choice? | 你怎么可能认为这是种选择 |
[29:16] | I’m just your driver. | 我只是你的司机 |
[29:35] | Matthew Matthew! | |
[30:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[30:49] | Jack,how did you find me? | Jack 你怎么找到我的 |
[30:51] | You were in a car accident | 你出了交通意外 |
[30:53] | and you were brought into my hospital. | 被送进我的医院 |
[30:56] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[31:04] | We have to go back. | 我们必须回去 |
[31:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:10] | Of course we do. | 当然我们得回去 |
[31:11] | Jack,the people I left behind need our help. | Jack 那些被我留下的人需要我们的帮助 |
[31:13] | We’re supposed to go back– because it’s our destiny? | 我们应该回去 因为那是我们的命运 |
[31:16] | How many times are you gonna say that to me, John? | John 你还要这样和我说多少次 |
[31:19] | How can you not see it? | 你怎么就不明白 |
[31:21] | of all the hospitals they could’ve brought me to, | 他们可以送我去任何一个医院 |
[31:23] | I end up here. you don’t think that’s fate? | 却偏偏送到这里 你认为这不是命运 |
[31:26] | Your car accident was on the west side of los angeles. | 你在洛杉矶西部出事故 |
[31:29] | You being brought into my hospital isn’t fate, John. | 你被送进我在的医院不是命运 John |
[31:32] | It’s probability. | 这是概率事件 |
[31:33] | You don’t understand. it wasn’t an accident. | 你不明白 那不是个事故 |
[31:35] | Someone is trying to kill me. | 有人要杀了我 |
[31:38] | Why? Why would someone try to kill you? | 为什么 为什么有人要杀你 |
[31:39] | Because they don’t want me to succeed. | 因为他们不想让我成功 |
[31:42] | They wanna stop me. | 他们要阻止我 |
[31:44] | They don’t want me to get back because I’m important. | 他们不想让我回去 因为我很重要 |
[31:49] | Have you ever stopped to think | 你就没抽空想想 |
[31:52] | that these delusions that you’re special aren’t real? | 这些你认为自己很特殊的错觉 不是真实的 |
[31:58] | that maybe there’s nothing important about you at all? | 可能你根本就没什么重要的 |
[32:02] | maybe you are just a lonely old man | 也许你就是个孤独的老头 |
[32:05] | that crashed on an island. | 迫降到一个岛上 |
[32:07] | that’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[32:12] | Good-bye,John. | 再见了 John |
[32:16] | Your father says hello. | 你父亲向你问好 |
[32:20] | What? | 什么 |
[32:22] | A man–the man who told me to move the island– | 那个…那个让我移动小岛的人 |
[32:27] | The man who told me how to bring you all back– | 那个教我如何把你们都带回去的人 |
[32:29] | He said to tell his son hello. | 让我向他儿子问好 |
[32:32] | It couldn’t have been sayid’s father, | 不可能是Sayid的父亲 |
[32:33] | And it wasn’t hurley’s, so that leaves you. | 也不是Hurley的父亲 只能是你的了 |
[32:37] | He said his name was christian. | 他说他叫Christian |
[32:42] | My… | 我… |
[32:44] | My father is dead. | 我父亲死了 |
[32:47] | Well,he didn’t look dead to me. | 我可看不出他死了 |
[32:48] | He died in australia three years ago. | 他三年前死在了澳大利亚 |
[32:51] | I put him in the coffin! | 我亲手把他放进灵柩 |
[32:54] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[32:56] | Jack,please, you have to come back! | Jack 拜托 你必须回去 |
[32:58] | You’re the only one who can convince the rest of ’em. | 你是唯一能说服大家的人 |
[33:01] | You have to help me! you’re supposed to help me! | 你要帮我 你应该要帮我 |
[33:03] | John,it’s over! it’s done. | John 一切都结束了 |
[33:05] | We left,and we were never important. so you… | 我们早已离开 而且无关紧要 所以你… |
[33:09] | You leave me alone. | 你别再纠缠我 |
[33:12] | And you leave the rest of ’em alone! | 也别再纠缠其他人 |
[33:36] | Jack, I wish you had believe me. | Jack 真希望当时你能相信我 |
[33:46] | Jack Shephard Jack Shephard | |
[35:43] | John John John? john? | |
[35:51] | John,what are you doing? | John 你在干什么 |
[35:53] | wait,please. john,stop! | 等等 John 别动 |
[35:59] | H-how did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[36:01] | I have a man watching sayid. | 我派人监视Sayid |
[36:04] | I’m watching all of them, keeping them safe. | 我在监视他们所有人 保证他们安全 |
[36:08] | When you turned up, he called me. | 你出现之后 他告诉了我 |
[36:10] | Who… who… | 谁…是谁… |
[36:13] | W-w-what are you doing here? | 你…你来这儿干什么 |
[36:15] | – John,just calm down. – what do you want from me?! | -John 冷静一点 -你想要我怎么样 |
[36:16] | – Please,let me help– – Answer the question! | -拜托 让我帮你… -快回答 |
[36:19] | – I’m trying to protect you. – Protect me? | -我想保护你 -保护我 |
[36:26] | You shot him. | 你杀了他 |
[36:29] | You killed Abaddon. | 你杀了Abaddon |
[36:31] | Yes. Yes,I did. | 没错 是我杀的 |
[36:34] | But it was only a matter of time before he tried to kill you. | 但他迟早会杀了你的 |
[36:37] | I was just trying to get to you, | 我只是想跟你谈谈 |
[36:39] | But you drove off and crashed. | 但你驱车离开然后撞车了 |
[36:40] | Why? Why would– | 为什么 为什么要… |
[36:41] | He was working for Charles Widmore. | 他是在为Charles Widmore效力 |
[36:43] | – He’s extremely dangerous. – No! | -他是个危险分子 -不 |
[36:45] | Widmore came to me. He saved me. | Widmore找到我 他救了我 |
[36:49] | No,John,he used you. | 不 John 他在利用你 |
[36:50] | He waited till you showed up | 他一直在等待你的出现 |
[36:51] | So that you could help him get to the island. | 以便你助他一臂之力 得到小岛 |
[36:54] | Charles Widmore is the reason I moved the island! | 正是由于Charles Widmore 我才要移动小岛 |
[36:57] | So that he could never find it again, | 那样他就再也找不到它了 |
[36:59] | To keep him away so that you could lead. | 只有摆脱了他 你才能成为领导者 |
[37:12] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[37:15] | If anything happens to you… | 如果你有个三长两短… |
[37:18] | John,you have no idea how important you are. | John 你根本没意识到自己的重要性 |
[37:24] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[37:29] | There is no helping me. | 没人能帮我 |
[37:34] | I’m… | 我… |
[37:38] | I’m a failure. | 我是个失败者 |
[37:38] | – No,John,you’re not. – I am! | -不 John 你不是 -我是 |
[37:43] | I couldn’t get any of them. | 我无法说服他们任何人 |
[37:44] | I couldn’t get a single one of them to come back with me. | 无法说服他们任何人跟我一起回去 |
[37:48] | I can’t lead anyone. | 我根本当不了领导者 |
[37:51] | Jack booked a ticket. | Jack订了张机票 |
[37:56] | W-what? | 什么 |
[37:57] | A plane ticket from Los Angeles to Sydney,tonight. | 一张从洛杉矶到悉尼的机票 今晚启程 |
[38:00] | Return trip first thing in the morning. | 明晨最早航班返回 |
[38:09] | Whatever you said to him, John–it worked. | 无论你和他说了什么 John 见效了 |
[38:11] | And if you got jack, | 一旦你说服了Jack |
[38:13] | You can get the rest of them. | 其他人就好办了 |
[38:21] | John John… | |
[38:23] | You can’t die. | 你不能死 |
[38:26] | You’ve got too much work to do. | 你还有许多事情要做 |
[38:28] | We’ve gotta get you back to that island | 我们还等着你重回小岛 |
[38:31] | So that you can do it. | 你一定能成功的 |
[38:49] | Please,john. | 求求你 John |
[38:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:57] | Come down. | 下来 |
[39:16] | I know we can do this, john. | 相信我们会成功的 John |
[39:19] | You haven’t even been to Sun yet. | 你还没去找Sun呢 |
[39:22] | Let’s start with her. | 我们从她入手吧 |
[39:24] | No. I… | 不 我… |
[39:29] | I promised Jin that I wouldn’t bring her back. | 我答应过Jin不会带她回去 |
[39:32] | Jin is alive? | Jin还活着 |
[39:33] | Yeah. Yeah. But he didn’t want her to know. | 对 对 但他不想让她知道 |
[39:36] | He–he wanted me to tell her that his… | 他…他要我跟她说… |
[39:40] | That his body washed up on the beach. | 他的尸体被冲上了沙滩 |
[39:44] | And,uh,he gave me his wedding ring to prove it. | 然后 他把结婚戒指给我作为证据 |
[39:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:49] | A promise is a promise. | 答应了就不能食言 |
[40:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:06] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[40:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:15] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:19] | I know we can do this. | 相信我们会成功的 |
[40:22] | Once we can get them all in the same place… | 一旦能把他们聚在一起… |
[40:24] | I don’t know where we go from there, | 我不知道接下去该怎么办 |
[40:27] | But we’ll figure something out. | 但总会想出办法来的 |
[40:30] | I know where we go. | 我知道该去找谁 |
[40:32] | There’s a woman here in Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶有个女人 |
[40:35] | A woman? | 女人 |
[40:36] | Yeah,i don’t know exactly where, | 对 我不知道确切位置 |
[40:38] | But she shouldn’t be that hard to find. | 但找她应该不太难 |
[40:41] | Her name is–is,uh… | 她叫… |
[40:44] | Eloise Hawking Eloise Hawking. | |
[40:48] | Eloise hawking? You sure? | Eloise Hawking 你确定吗 |
[40:49] | yeah,yeah. Yeah,why? Do you know her? | 对 没错 怎么了 你认识她吗 |
[40:54] | Yes. John. I know her. | 没错 John 我认识她 |
[42:39] | I’ll miss you, John | 我会想念你的 John |
[42:43] | I really will | 一定会的 |
[43:14] | That symbol | 那个标志 |
[43:16] | Belongs to an organization called Dharma Initiative | 属于一个叫达摩计划的组织 |
[43:20] | They were conducting some experients here a while back | 他们之前在这里进行了一系列实验 |
[43:25] | How do you know that | 你怎么知道的 |
[43:26] | I Spent more than a hundred days on this island I know a lot | 我在这个岛上待了一百多天 我知道很多事 |
[43:29] | A hundred days | 一百多天 |
[43:31] | So when we crashed, you were already here | 那么我们坠机的时候 你就已经在这里了 |
[43:34] | No, no, I left | 不 我离开过这里 |
[43:39] | How long ago did you live | 那是多久之前的事了 |
[43:42] | It’s timing It would just confuse you | 算起时间来 会弄晕了你的 |
[43:45] | Well, how did you get back | 那你有时怎么回来的呢 |
[43:48] | To be honest, that part is a bit mystery to me | 老实说 我也参不透 |
[43:52] | Ok, John Locke, | 好吧 John Locke |
[43:55] | I have a mystery too | 我也有件参不透的事 |
[43:58] | Maybe it can help you with | 没准能帮到你 |
[44:00] | I am happy you try | 愿闻其详 |
[44:03] | On the plane, I was sitting across the aisle | 在飞机上的时候 我旁边过道的另一侧 |
[44:05] | from a really big guy with curly hair | 坐着一个卷发的大块头 |
[44:07] | When the plane started shaking, really shaking | 当飞机狂震的时候 震得厉害 |
[44:10] | There was a big noise and a bright light | 有巨大的噪音 还有一道强光 |
[44:14] | And this really big guy with curly hair was gone, man | 这个卷发的大块头就消失了 |
[44:18] | I mean literally gone. And it wasn’t only him | 毫不夸张 他消失了 不光有他 |
[44:22] | Some of us saw it happened to other people too | 我们当中还有人目击别的人也同样消失了 |
[44:26] | So Mr. Jonh Locke | John Locke先生 |
[44:28] | Do you have an idea about what happened | 你知不知道到底发生了什么 |
[44:34] | I think I might know how I came to be here | 我想我知道我是怎么来到这里的了 |
[44:41] | But that would involve me finding my friends. | 但我需要找到我的朋友 |
[44:43] | Do you have a passenger list | 你有乘客名单么 |
[44:45] | No, the pilot took it when we went off | 没有 我们起飞后机长拿走了 |
[44:48] | And everyone is accounted for, | 每个人都核实了 |
[44:50] | All the people, other than the ones who disappeared | 所有人 除了那些消失了的 |
[44:52] | Yeah, yeah, except people who got hurt | 是的 另外除了那些受伤的人 |
[44:55] | People got hurt | 有人受伤么 |
[45:31] | You know him | 你认识他 |
[45:33] | Yeah | 是的 |
[45:38] | He is the man who killed me | 他是那个杀了我的人 |