| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Some lawyers came to see me. | 有律师来找我 |
| [00:05] | They wanted to test to see if Aaron’s my son. | 他们想知道Aaron是不是我儿子 |
| [00:08] | You need to take care of them. | 你得解决这件事 |
| [00:09] | Wouldn’t you do anything you had to in order to keep Aaron? | 你会不惜一切保住Aaron吧 |
| [00:13] | Hello, Kate. | 好啊 Kate |
| [00:15] | He’s with me. | 他和我一起的 |
| [00:16] | He’s the one who’s trying to take Aaron. | 就是他要抢走Aaron |
| [00:18] | It was me. | 是我 |
| [00:21] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
| [00:30] | We have to go back the orchid. | 我们得回到兰花站 |
| [00:32] | That’s where all this started. maybe it’s where it’ll all stop. | 一切从那里开始 或许可以在那里结束 |
| [00:34] | This is happening because they left. | 发生这一切 是因为他们的离开 |
| [00:36] | I think it’ll stop if I can bring them back. | 如果我带他们回来 或许能阻止这一切 |
| [00:38] | un homme la mer! | 海面有人 |
| [00:44] | -What is your name? -Jin. | -你叫什么? -Jin |
| [00:47] | I am Danielle. | 我是Danielle |
| [02:18] | Why don’t you leave me and my son alone?! | 为什么要骚扰我们母子?! |
| [02:21] | Because he’s not your son, Kate. | 因为他不是你的儿子 Kate |
| [02:27] | Move away, Kate. | 走开 Kate |
| [02:29] | -Sun…-I said, move away! | -Sun -我说走开! |
| [02:31] | -S-sun! what are you doing? where’s Aaron? -he’s in the car. | -Sun! 你干嘛? Aaron在哪? -车里 |
| [02:35] | Sun, listen. I know you think you’re helping… | Sun 我知道你以为你是在… |
| [02:38] | If it wasn’t for you, Jin would still be alive. | 如果不是你 Jin就不会死 |
| [02:41] | I didn’t kill your husband, sun. | Sun 我没有杀死你丈夫 |
| [02:43] | -Yes, you did. -No, I didn’t. | -你有 -不 我没有 |
| [02:46] | Neither did anyone else, because he’s not dead. | 没人杀害他 因为他没死 |
| [02:54] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
| [02:55] | No, sun. | Sun 我没有 |
| [02:58] | Jin’s still alive, | Jin还活着 |
| [03:00] | And I can prove it. | 我能证明给你看 |
| [03:29] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
| [03:32] | You Rousseau? | 你是Rousseau? |
| [03:34] | Yes. th-that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
| [03:38] | Where you from? | 你从哪来的? |
| [03:40] | -We sailed from tahiti. -When? | -我们从塔希提岛一路航行过来 -什么时候? |
| [03:42] | November 15th. | 11月15日 |
| [03:43] | No. what year? | 我是问哪一年? |
| [03:46] | 1988. | 1988年 |
| [03:49] | Why? | 怎么了? |
| [03:51] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事? |
| [03:53] | I… | 我… |
| [03:54] | I-i need go find my camp. | 我…我得去找到我的营地 |
| [03:56] | W-what camp? | 什么营地? |
| [03:58] | You were on this island before? | 你以前就在这岛上? |
| [03:59] | You see helicopter? | 你看到直升机了吗? |
| [04:15] | Is there an antenna on the island? | 这岛上有发射站吗? |
| [04:17] | Hey, Jin! is…uh, please. | Jin 帮帮忙 这里… |
| [04:19] | Is there, um… | 是不是有… |
| [04:21] | Ra…a radio tower? | 无线电发送站? |
| [04:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
| [04:31] | Like that. | 就是这种 |
| [04:32] | Is there a-a radio tower here? | 这里是不是有个无线电发送站? |
| [04:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [04:37] | But i-i must find my camp because maybe, uh… | 可我必须找到我的营地 因为或许… |
| [04:40] | Helicopter go there. | 直升机去那里了 |
| [04:42] | Do you know where your camp is from here? | 你知道从这怎么去你的营地? |
| [04:48] | No. | 不知道 |
| [04:49] | How about from the radio tower? | 那知道怎么去无线发电站吗? |
| [04:54] | Yes. | 知道 |
| [04:55] | Then go with us to the tower. then we’ll find your camp. | 那一起去发电站 然后我们再找你的营地 |
| [05:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [05:24] | Are you ready to go? | 准备好出发了吗? |
| [05:26] | Yes. | 好了 |
| [05:27] | Who are you hoping to find? | 你在找谁? |
| [05:32] | My wife. | 我妻子 |
| [07:08] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
| [07:12] | What is that? | 什么东西? |
| [07:14] | Monster. | 怪物 |
| [07:43] | Okay. we go find her. | 好 我们回去找她 |
| [07:44] | No. we must go. | 不行 我们必须往前走 |
| [07:46] | You shut up. | 你闭嘴 |
| [07:49] | Allez. | 走 |
| [08:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [08:43] | Run! | 快跑! |
| [09:56] | What was that thing?! | 那是什么鬼东西?! |
| [10:16] | No! no! | 不行 |
| [10:21] | Do not leave anyone behind! | 我不丢下任何人! |
| [10:32] | No! no. | 不! 不! |
| [10:34] | You don’t go. | 你不要去 |
| [10:37] | With baby. | 你怀孕了 |
| [10:40] | No. | 不行 |
| [11:13] | What wrong? | 怎么了? |
| [15:13] | No! | 别 |
| [15:17] | -You! -no! | -是你 -别 |
| [15:19] | You disappeared! | 你消失了! |
| [15:20] | No! please, wait! | 不 等等! |
| [15:21] | You’re sick, too! you’re a carrier! no! | 你也病了 你是带菌者! 不! |
| [15:56] | Turn around slowly. | 慢慢转过身去 |
| [16:18] | You gotta be kiddin’ me! | 没搞错吧! |
| [16:20] | I thought you were on that boat. I thought you were dead. | 我以为你上船了 我以为你死了 |
| [16:21] | No. no. i…in water. | 没 没有 我…掉水里了 |
| [16:25] | Well, what do you say? | 真是不可思议啊 |
| [16:33] | Where is sun? | Sun去哪了? |
| [16:43] | Where did that guy come from? I thought he was on the boat. | 那家伙从哪冒出来的? 我以为他在船上呢 |
| [16:48] | The blast must’ve thrown him in the water. | 肯定是爆炸把他炸到海里去了 |
| [16:51] | He’s been moving with every flash, just like us. | 他也像我们一样 穿梭时空 |
| [16:55] | Every time the sky lights up, | 每次天空闪亮时 |
| [16:56] | We…move through time. | 我们就…穿梭时空了 |
| [17:04] | Translate. | 翻译 |
| [17:05] | Please. translate. | 求你了 翻译 |
| [17:09] | You heard the man. translate. | 你听到他的话了 翻译啊 |
| [17:12] | Uh, he’s korean. I’m from encino. | 拜托 他是韩国人 我又不是 |
| [17:22] | He wants to know | 他想知道 |
| [17:23] | How you’re sure his wife is off the island. | 你们怎么会肯定他老婆不在岛上 |
| [17:27] | -You speak korean, red? -obviously. | -你会说韩语? -很明显嘛 |
| [17:31] | Tell him I’m sure, but none of it will matter | 告诉他我能肯定 但是如果我们不去兰花站 |
| [17:33] | If we don’t make it to the orchid. | 就没用了 |
| [17:56] | Bring sun back? | 把Sun带回来? |
| [17:58] | Why you bring her back? | 为什么要带她回来? |
| [18:01] | Because she never should have left. | 因为她原本就不该离开 |
| [18:17] | I’ve spent the last three years thinking… | 我花了三年的时间… |
| [18:20] | Believing that he was dead. | 来相信他已经死了 |
| [18:24] | You say you have proof that he’s not. I want to see it. | 你却说你能证明他没死 证明给我看 |
| [18:27] | Why don’t you put down the gun? no one wants it to go off. | 何不先放下枪? 没人希望它走火 |
| [18:29] | How do you know he’s alive?! | 你怎么知道他还活着?! |
| [18:35] | there’s someone… | 某人… |
| [18:37] | Someone here in los angeles. | 某人在洛杉矶 |
| [18:40] | Let me take you to them, and I’ll show you the proof. | 让我带你过去 然后我会证明给你看 |
| [18:43] | “someone”? who? the same person | “某人”? 是谁? 同样是一个 |
| [18:46] | That’s gonna shows how to get back to the island. | 要带你们回岛上去的人 |
| [18:49] | Is that what this is about? | 原来是这样? |
| [18:53] | -You knew about this? -no. no, I was… | -你早就知道了? -不不 我… |
| [18:55] | And that is why you were pretending to care about Aaron, | 所以你才会假装关心Aaron |
| [18:57] | -To convince me to go back there?! -I wasn’t pretending anything. | -来说服我回去?! -我没有假装任何事 |
| [19:00] | -This is insane. you guys are crazy. -Kate… | -真是疯了 你们都发疯了 -Kate… |
| [19:01] | Jack, don’t! | Jack 别说了! |
| [19:06] | Sayid, where are you going? | Sayid 你去哪里? |
| [19:08] | I don’t want any part of this. and if I see you or him again? | 我不想这样做 如果我再看到你或他 |
| [19:14] | It’ll be extremely unpleasant for all of us. | 我们都会非常不愉快 |
| [19:26] | 30 minutes, sun. | Sun 只要30分钟 |
| [19:27] | We can be there in 30 minutes. | 30分钟我们就能到那 |
| [19:30] | And you’ll have proof…proof that he’s alive. | 我就能证明…证明他活着 |
| [19:34] | Or you can shoot me and never know. | 不然你就杀了我 永远都不知道他是死是活 |
| [19:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
| [19:55] | How far? | 还有多远? |
| [19:58] | It’s just over the next ridge. | 过下座桥就到了 |
| [20:00] | -How you will leave the island? -I’m not sure yet. | -你打算如何离开那岛? -我还不知道 |
| [20:03] | -I go with you. -no, no. it doesn’t work like that. | -我和你一起去 -不不 不能这样 |
| [20:06] | -It’s a 1-man job. -why? | -只要一个人就行了 -为什么? |
| [20:07] | I don’t know why, Jin. it just is. | 我不知道为什么 Jin 但必须这样 |
| [20:10] | But I promise I’ll bring sun back. | 我保证我会带Sun回来的 |
| [20:14] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
| [20:16] | You wanna take a break? | 要休息一会吗? |
| [20:18] | let’s just get there. | 还是快点去吧 |
| [20:21] | Yeah. | 好的 |
| [20:22] | So, uh… | 那个… |
| [20:23] | You speak any other languages? | 你还会讲其它语言吗? |
| [20:25] | Just klingon. | 只会讲克林贡语 |
| [20:29] | Dan, is this gonna work? | Dan 这行得通吗? |
| [20:31] | It…it does make empirical sense | 从经验来讲应该可以 |
| [20:33] | That if this started at the orchid, | 如果一切是从兰花站开始 |
| [20:35] | Then that’s where it’s gonna stop. | 那么也就应该可以结束这一切 |
| [20:36] | But as far as bringing back people who left | 但是至于把离开的人带回来 |
| [20:39] | In order to stop these temporal shifts, | 为了停止这些暂时错乱 |
| [20:42] | That’s where we leave science behind. | 那就没任何科学依据了 |
| [20:44] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
| [20:50] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
| [21:06] | Come on! | 搞什么 |
| [21:26] | Charlotte! Charlotte! | |
| [21:32] | -Charlotte -Juliet -Charlotte -Juliet | |
| [21:35] | -Huh? -you have a little… | -怎么? -你也有点… |
| [21:39] | You, too. | 你也是 |
| [21:43] | Charlotte! Charlotte! | |
| [21:44] | Can you hear me? Charlotte? | 能听到我说话吗? Charlotte? |
| [21:46] | Can you hear me? | 能听到吗? |
| [21:48] | Charlotte? char… Charlotte? char… | |
| [22:01] | What’d she say? | 她说什么? |
| [22:02] | Don’t let them bring her back, | 别让他们带她回来 |
| [22:04] | No matter what. | 不管怎样 |
| [22:06] | Don’t let them bring her back. | 别让他们带她回来 |
| [22:10] | This place is death. | 这是个死亡之岛 |
| [22:26] | You said we’d be there in 30 minutes. | 你说30分钟就到了 |
| [22:29] | I didn’t account for traffic. | 我没算交通堵塞时间 |
| [22:44] | Sun, I’m sorry. | Sun 对不起 |
| [22:47] | Sorry for what? | 对不起什么? |
| [22:50] | For leaving Jin behind. | 扔下Jin不管 |
| [22:53] | When we landed that chopper on the boat… | 我们将直升机降落在船上的时候… |
| [22:57] | Everything was just happening so fast. | 一切都发生的太快 |
| [23:00] | I knew he was down below, but i… | 我知道他在下面 但我… |
| [23:04] | Should’ve waited for him. | 我应该等他的 |
| [23:08] | Why are you telling me this now, jack? | Jack 你干嘛和我说这些? |
| [23:11] | Are you going to ask me not to kill ben | 你是要问我是否会杀了Ben |
| [23:12] | If he’s lying about my husband? | 如果他骗了我? |
| [23:14] | After what he just did to Kate, if you don’t do it, sun, I will. | 他这样对Kate 就算你不杀他 我也会 |
| [23:21] | What are you doing?! | 你干嘛?! |
| [23:23] | What I’m doing is helping you. | 我是在帮助你们 |
| [23:25] | And if you had any idea what I’ve had to do | 如果你们知道我做的一切都是为了 |
| [23:27] | To keep you safe, to keep your friends safe, | 让你们安全 让你们的朋友们安全 |
| [23:30] | You’d never stop thanking me. | 你们都不知道该如何感谢我 |
| [23:36] | You wanna shoot me? then shoot me! | 你想开枪吗 那就开吧 |
| [23:38] | But let’s get on with it. | 但我们最好还是快去 |
| [23:40] | What’s it gonna be? | 怎么样? |
| [23:44] | Drive. | 开车 |
| [24:03] | Why can’t daddy come with us? | 为什么爸爸不跟我们一起 |
| [24:05] | Charlotte, can you hear me? | Charlotte 能听见我说话吗 |
| [24:08] | You know what my mum would say | 你知道我妈妈会说什么吗 |
| [24:10] | About me marrying an american? | 关于我要嫁给美国人 |
| [24:13] | Yeah, I know more about ancient carthage than hannibal himself. | 我比Hannibal知道古代Carthage更多 |
| [24:19] | What the hell is she talking about? | 她到底在说什么 |
| [24:21] | Have no idea. | 不知道 |
| [24:22] | Let’s go. we have to keep moving. | 我们走 得继续赶路 |
| [24:23] | All right, somebody help me with Charlotte. | 好吧 谁和我帮Charlotte |
| [24:25] | -We’re gonna have to carry her, -no. she’s gonna hold us up. | -我们得带着她 -不 她会成为我们的负担 |
| [24:29] | -We…we can’t just leave her. -the flashes are getting closer together. | -我们不能扔下她 -闪光越来越频繁了 |
| [24:32] | Maybe when your nose starts bleeding, | 或许你流鼻血的时候 |
| [24:33] | You’ll realize we gotta get out of dodge now. | 你会觉得我们应该放下负担 |
| [24:35] | -We’ll come back for her just as soon as we can. -no. no way. | -等有机会再回来找她 -不 不行 |
| [24:39] | We’re not gonna leave her behind. | 我们不能扔下她 |
| [24:41] | Let them go without me, daniel. | Daniel 让他们走吧 |
| [24:42] | No, Charlotte. no. I’m not gonna leave you behind. | 不 Charlotte 我不会扔下你的 |
| [24:52] | the hell?! | 怎么回事?! |
| [24:53] | -We have to move now! -he’s right. go. | -我们得马上走 -他是对的 走吧 |
| [24:54] | -Charlotte…-just…no, just go! | -Charlotte -快走 |
| [24:56] | Charlotte… Charlotte… | |
| [24:57] | Ohh! oh, turn it up. | 快开电视 |
| [25:00] | I love Geronimo Jackson. | 我喜欢Geronimo Jackson |
| [25:05] | We’re running out of time, Dan. | Dan 没时间了 |
| [25:09] | Go. | 走吧 |
| [25:12] | I’m gonna stay with her. | 我会留下来陪着她 |
| [25:15] | Let me ask you something, John. | John 我来问你 |
| [25:17] | If we don’t even know when the hell we are. | 如果我们不知道我们到底在什么时代 |
| [25:19] | What happens if the orchid ain’t around anymore? | 如果兰花站不在了该怎么办 |
| [25:23] | Look for the well. | 去找那口井 |
| [25:26] | You’ll find it at the well. | 你会在井那找到的 |
| [25:30] | Yeah, we’ll be sure and do that. | 好的 我们肯定会照做的 |
| [25:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
| [26:15] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
| [26:18] | Thank god. what are the odds | 谢天谢地 太好了 |
| [26:21] | That we would end up in the same time as this thing? | 它还在这里 |
| [26:35] | You just had to say somethin’. | 你还真是乌鸦嘴 |
| [27:14] | How the hell did Charlotte know this was here? | Charlotte咋会知道这里有口井的? |
| [27:25] | -Daniel? -yes? | -Daniel -怎么了 |
| [27:28] | I’ve been here before. | 我以前来过这 |
| [27:33] | You’ve been…you’ve been here before? | 你以前来过这? |
| [27:37] | I grew up here, on the island. | 我在岛上长大 |
| [27:40] | Mm, there was this thing… | 有这么一个组织… |
| [27:42] | The Dharma initiative. | 达摩组织 |
| [27:44] | And then I moved away with my mum. | 后来我跟我妈妈离开了 |
| [27:47] | Just my mom, | 只跟我妈妈 |
| [27:49] | And I never saw my dad again. | 我再也没见过我爸爸 |
| [27:52] | And then when I got back to england, | 我回到英国的时候 |
| [27:53] | W-when I would ask my mum about this place, yeah? | 向我妈妈问起这地方的时候 |
| [27:57] | But she would say that it wasn’t real and that I’d made it up. | 她说这不是真的 都是我编出来的 |
| [28:02] | That’s why…I became an anthropologist… | 那就是为什么我成了一位人类学家… |
| [28:07] | To find this island again. | 为了再找到这座岛 |
| [28:10] | It’s what I’ve been searching for my whole life. | 我一生都在找这座岛 |
| [28:15] | Charlotte… Charlotte… | |
| [28:19] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么你要告诉我这些 |
| [28:24] | Because I remember something now. | 因为我现在想起一些事情 |
| [28:28] | When I was little… | 我小的时候… |
| [28:30] | Living here, | 住在这里 |
| [28:33] | There was this man… | 有这么个人… |
| [28:36] | A crazy man…he really scared me. | 一个疯子…他真的把我吓到了 |
| [28:39] | And he told me that I had to leave the island… | 他告诉我 我必须要离开这座岛… |
| [28:41] | And never, ever come back. | 再也不能回来 |
| [28:43] | He told me | 他跟我说 |
| [28:45] | That if I came b-back, | 如果我回来的话 |
| [28:47] | I would die. | 我就会死 |
| [28:52] | Charlotte… Charlotte… | |
| [28:53] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
| [28:57] | Daniel. Daniel. | |
| [28:58] | I…I think that man was you. | 我…我想那个人就是你 |
| [29:15] | You’re going down there? | 你准备下去? |
| [29:19] | What exactly are you hoping to find? | 你到底想找到些什么? |
| [29:22] | A way off the island. | 找到离开小岛的办法 |
| [29:24] | You expecting a subway? | 不会是指望有地铁吧? |
| [29:27] | Good-bye, James. | 再见了 James |
| [29:30] | Juliet Miles Juliet Miles | |
| [29:31] | I’ll see you when I get back. | 回见了 |
| [29:33] | No. stop. | 不 等等 |
| [29:35] | You don’t bring sun back. | 别带Sun回来 |
| [29:38] | No, I have to bring them all back. | 不行 我得带所有人回来 |
| [29:40] | That’s…that’s how it works. | 因为必须这么做 |
| [29:42] | How you know? | 你怎么知道? |
| [29:44] | I-i…I just know. | 我…我就是知道 |
| [29:48] | -I will cut this. -no. you do that, you’ll kill every one of us. | -我会割断这个 -别 这样我们都会死 |
| [29:51] | This island is bad. you don’t bring sun back. you promise. | 这小岛不好 别带Sun回来 你发誓 |
| [29:55] | You promise you don’t bring my baby! | 发誓你不会带我孩子来! |
| [29:57] | All right. all right. you have my word. | 好的 好的 我答应你 |
| [30:01] | Promise, John. | John 你要发誓 |
| [30:06] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
| [30:19] | I won’t go to sun, Jin, but she might find me. | 我不去找Sun 但她可能会找到我 |
| [30:23] | If she does, what do I tell her? | 如果她找到我 我怎么说? |
| [30:28] | You tell her I’m dead. | 你告诉她 我死了 |
| [30:32] | You say I wash up. | 你说我淹死了 |
| [30:34] | You burry me. | 是你埋的我 |
| [30:41] | Proof. | 证据 |
| [30:52] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
| [31:14] | You sure you don’t want us to lower you down? | 你确定不要我们放你下去? |
| [31:17] | Where would be the fun in that? | 这样的话 就不好玩啦 |
| [31:21] | John. John. | |
| [31:23] | If whatever you’re attempting to do actually works, | 如果你做的这些 管用了的话 |
| [31:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
| [31:31] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
| [32:19] | What?! | 不会吧?! |
| [32:22] | John! damn it, hold on! | John 妈的 撑住! |
| [32:36] | I think you can let go of that now. | 我想你可以放下手里的东西了 |
| [32:44] | No. | 不行 |
| [32:45] | No! no! James, stop. | -不 不 -James 算了 |
| [32:47] | No! no! James, stop | -不 不 -James 算了 |
| [32:49] | Come on and help me! | 快点来帮我 |
| [32:55] | We can’t help him. | 我们帮不了他 |
| [33:03] | hold on. hold on. | 撑着 撑着 |
| [33:09] | Stay. sta…stay with me. | 撑下去 |
| [33:11] | just stay, okay? | 就这样待着 好吗? |
| [33:13] | You’re gonna be fine. everything’s gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 一切都会没事的 |
| [33:16] | I’ve got a plan. | 我有个计划 |
| [33:17] | I’ve got a plan. | 我有个计划 |
| [33:19] | When we were back at the hatch, I talked to Desmond. | 当我们回到那个舱门时 我告诉Desmond |
| [33:23] | I told him to find my mother. | 让他去找我妈妈 |
| [33:27] | She can help us, Charlotte. | 她能帮助我们的 Charlotte |
| [33:28] | She will help us. | 她会帮助我们的 |
| [33:30] | How can your mother help us? | 你妈妈怎么帮我们? |
| [33:32] | She can. she… | 她能 她… |
| [33:41] | -Hey, hey. listen, listen. -yeah? | -听着 听着 -嗯? |
| [33:46] | What? | 什么? |
| [33:50] | I’m not allowed to have chocolate before dinner. | 他们不准我饭前吃巧克力的 |
| [33:59] | Charlotte? Charlotte. | |
| [34:02] | Charlotte? Charlotte. | |
| [34:06] | Charlotte. Charlotte. | |
| [34:10] | No. | 不 |
| [34:41] | James! James! | |
| [34:43] | Can you hear me?! | 能听到我说话吗?! |
| [34:47] | Can anyone hear me?! | 有人听到我说话吗?! |
| [34:57] | Who’s there? | 谁在那? |
| [35:16] | Hello, John. | 你好啊 John |
| [35:19] | You? | 是你? |
| [35:23] | What are you doing down here? | 你到下面来干嘛? |
| [35:25] | I’m here to help you the rest of the way. | 我来助你一臂之力 |
| [35:30] | I don’t…I don’t understand. | 我不…我不懂 |
| [35:34] | You came to see me in the cabin. | 上次你来小屋来我时 |
| [35:37] | You asked me how to save the island, | 问我该如何救这个小岛 |
| [35:38] | And I told you you had to move it. | 我告诉你应该移动它 |
| [35:42] | I said that you had to move it, John. | 我说是你来移动它 John |
| [35:52] | But ben said he knew how to do it. | 可是Ben说他知道如何移动 |
| [35:54] | He told me that I had to stay here and lead his people. | 他说我应该待在这里 领导他的人 |
| [35:59] | And since when did listening to him | 从什么时候开始 |
| [36:01] | Get you anywhere worth a damn? | 你听信他的谗言了? |
| [36:10] | The good news… | 不过好消息是… |
| [36:11] | Is that you’re here now. | 现在你来这里了 |
| [36:15] | Are you ready to go? | 你准备好出发了吗? |
| [36:17] | I-i d…i don’t know… | 我…我不知道… |
| [36:20] | what to do once I get there. | 我到了那里之后 该怎么做 |
| [36:22] | There’s a woman living in los angeles. | 有个住在洛杉矶的女人 |
| [36:25] | And once you get all of your friends together… | 等你朋友都聚齐之后… |
| [36:27] | And it must be all of them, everyone who left. | 一定要聚齐所有离开的人 |
| [36:30] | And once you’ve persuaded them to join you… | 一旦你说服他们加入你之后… |
| [36:34] | This woman will tell you exactly how to come back. | 这个女人会告诉你如何回来 |
| [36:38] | Who…who is she? | 谁…她是谁? |
| [36:40] | Her name is eloise hawking. | 她叫Eloise Hawking |
| [36:44] | What if can only convince some of them to come back? | 如果我只能说服部分人回来呢? |
| [36:48] | I believe in you, John. | John 我相信你能的 |
| [36:52] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
| [36:59] | Richard said I was going to die. | Richard说我要去死 |
| [37:03] | Well, I suppose that’s… | 我想这就是… |
| [37:05] | That’s why they call it sacrifice. | 为什么他们称之为牺牲 |
| [37:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [37:20] | Okay. oh, yeah, I’m ready. | 好 好了 我准备好了 |
| [37:26] | Good. | 很好 |
| [37:30] | Now… | 现在… |
| [37:32] | On the other side of this column here | 在隧道另一头 |
| [37:35] | Is a wheel that slipped off its axis. | 有个从轴上松脱的转轮 |
| [37:38] | And all you have to do is give it a little push. | 你要做的就是稍微推它一下 |
| [37:49] | Could…could you help me up? | 你…你能帮我一把吗? |
| [37:52] | No. | 不能 |
| [37:53] | Sorry, I can’t. | 对不起 我不能 |
| [38:35] | Good luck, John. | 祝你好运 John |
| [39:02] | Say hello to my son. | 和我儿子打个招呼 |
| [39:06] | Who’s your son? | 谁是你儿子? |
| [39:41] | May i? | 可以吗? |
| [39:49] | Take it. | 拿着 |
| [40:01] | How do you have this? | 你怎么有这个的? |
| [40:03] | -John gave it to me. -you said John never came to see you. | -John给我的 -你说John从没找过你 |
| [40:07] | That’s true, jack. I went to see him. | 没错 Jack 是我去找的他 |
| [40:11] | Jin gave it to him before he left the island. | 在他离开岛之前 Jin给他的 |
| [40:14] | Why didn’t locke tell me himself? | 为什么Locke不亲自给我? |
| [40:15] | I don’t know. maybe he never had a chance before he died. | 我不知道 可能在他死前 一直没机会告诉你吧 |
| [40:20] | I’m sorry I had to bring you here | 对不起 在我给这个你之前 |
| [40:21] | Before I gave it to you, sun. | 我必须带你来这 Sun |
| [40:23] | But all those people back on the island, Jin included, | 可是留在岛上的人 包括Jin |
| [40:27] | Need our help. | 都需要我们的帮助 |
| [40:30] | There is a woman in this church, | 这座教堂里有个女人 |
| [40:31] | And she can tell us how to get back to your husband. | 她能告诉我们 如何带回你的丈夫 |
| [40:34] | But we’re running out of time, sun, | 可是我们时间不多了 Sun |
| [40:36] | I need you to decide right now. | 你必须马上做出决定 |
| [40:39] | Will you come with me? | 你会跟我一起去吗? |
| [40:50] | Yes. | 会 |
| [40:55] | What are you doin’ here? | 你们来这干嘛? |
| [41:08] | I assume the same thing you are. | 和你来的目的一样 |
| [41:12] | You’re looking for Faraday’s mother, too? | 你们也在找Faraday的妈妈? |
| [41:38] | Hello, eloise. | 你好 Eloise |
| [41:50] | Hello, Benjamin. | 你好 Benjamin |
| [41:58] | I thought i said all of them. | 我记得说过要带所有人来 |
| [42:00] | This is all i can get on sure now,eloise | 目前就说服了这些 Eloise |
| [42:06] | Well, i suppose that i have to do from now on. | 看来只能我出马了 |
| [42:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [42:15] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |