时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | How did you know my father? | 你怎么会认识我父亲 |
[00:05] | He came to see his daughter. | 他过来看他女儿 |
[00:07] | My daughter was on your plane. | 我女儿也在那架飞机上 |
[00:10] | Her name was Claire. | 她叫Claire |
[00:15] | We’re here to get a blood sample from you | 我们过来各取一份 |
[00:17] | – And one from your son aaron. – Why? | -你和你儿子Aaron的血液样本 -为什么 |
[00:20] | To determine your relationship to the child. | 以确定你和这个孩子的关系 |
[00:22] | Where you going, mommy? | 你要去哪 妈妈 |
[00:24] | We’re going on vacation, baby. | 我们去度假 宝贝 |
[00:26] | Wait, you’re in l.a.? Of course I can meet, yeah. | 等等 你在洛杉矶吗 我当然有时间见面 |
[00:30] | Hello, Kate. | 你好 Kate |
[00:35] | – You okay? – Get me to the car. | -你怎么样 -扶我上车 |
[00:40] | – Sayid, you’ve been attacked. – Where’s Hurley? | -Sayid 你被袭击了 -Hurley在哪 |
[00:43] | The only way to save the island, John, | John 拯救这座岛的唯一方法 |
[00:44] | Is to get your people back here. | 就是让你的人回来 |
[00:46] | How? How am I supposed to do that? | 我应该怎么做 |
[00:57] | – What? – You’ve… | -怎么了 -你… |
[01:02] | Do you know what’s happening to me? | 你知道我这是怎么了吗 |
[01:08] | Charlotte Charlotte Charlotte? Charlotte? | |
[01:32] | Oh, you don’t have to whisper. | 不用这么蹑手蹑脚的 |
[01:36] | When he’s out, he’s out. | 他睡着了就没关系了 |
[01:40] | At least one of us can sleep. | 总算有个人能睡得着了 |
[01:43] | It’s gonna take more than two nights | 我至少得花上两个晚上 |
[01:44] | For me to get used to sleeping in a normal bed. | 才能习惯在普通的床上睡觉 |
[01:49] | What are we gonna do about him? | 我们该拿他怎么办 |
[01:52] | About Aaron. | 我是说Aaron |
[01:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:56] | I’ve been thinking a lot about him. | 我反复考虑过关于他的问题 |
[02:01] | Did you know that Claire was flying to l.a. | 你知道Clair曾经去过洛杉矶 |
[02:02] | – To give him up for adoption? – No. No, I didn’t. | -打算让别人收养他吗 -我不知道 |
[02:22] | I think we should say he’s mine. | 我觉得应该对外宣称他是我儿子 |
[02:27] | – What? – We could say that I was six months pregnant | -什么 -我们可以说我在被捕的时候 |
[02:30] | When I was arrested | 已经有六个月身孕 |
[02:31] | And that I gave birth to him on the island. | 然后我在岛上生下了他 |
[02:33] | – No one would ever know.- Kate, no. You don’t have to… | – 没人会知道的 -Kate 不 你不必… |
[02:37] | There’s other ways to do this. | 一定还有其它的办法 |
[02:39] | After everyone we’ve lost– Michael, Jin, Sawyer… | 我们已经失去了他们 Michael Jin Sawyer… |
[02:44] | I can’t lose him, too. | 我不能再失去他 |
[02:48] | Sawyer’s not dead. | Sawyer并没有死 |
[02:50] | No. | 是 |
[02:52] | But he’s gone. | 但他已经远去了 |
[02:59] | Good night, Jack. | 晚安 Jack |
[03:04] | Kate Kate… | |
[03:08] | If we’re gonna be safe, | 如果我们想安全获救 |
[03:10] | If we’re gonna protect the people that we left behind, | 如果我们想保护留在岛上的其他人 |
[03:13] | Tomorrow morning, I’m gonna have to | 明天一早 我就要去 |
[03:14] | Convince everyone to lie. | 说服大家编造谎言 |
[03:17] | If it’s just me, they’re never gonna go for it. | 但凭我一己之力 是无法说服他们的 |
[03:19] | So I’m gonna turn to you first. | 所以我首先要说服你 |
[03:24] | Are you with me? | 你支持我吗 |
[03:35] | I have always been with you. | 我一直都是支持你的 |
[03:49] | Three Years Later | 三年后 |
[03:56] | How does it fit? | 合身吗 |
[03:57] | It’s perfect. Thank you for the loaner. | 很合身 谢谢你借我穿 |
[04:00] | Looks great on you. | 你穿上真不错 |
[04:04] | – Are you sure you want to do this? – It was your idea. | -你确定要这么做吗 -这可是你的主意 |
[04:07] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[04:08] | Aaron, honey, mommy’s gonna run out and do an errand. | Aaron宝贝 妈妈要出去办点事 |
[04:13] | I’ll be right back. Okay? And then we can go home. | 我很快就回来 然后我们就回家 |
[04:17] | Don’t worry about us, Kate. | 别担心我们 Kate |
[04:18] | There’s candy in the minibar and a hundred channels on tv. | 冰箱里有糖果 还有许多电视节目 |
[04:22] | We’re going to be just fine here. | 我们在这里会很好的 |
[04:24] | Sun Sun… | |
[04:26] | I don’t know what I would’ve done if you weren’t here. | 真不知道没有你我该怎么办 |
[04:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:31] | It’s what any friend would do. | 这是朋友该做的 |
[04:35] | Okay, well, I will be back soon. | 好了 我很快就回来 |
[04:38] | Okay, you be good for Sun. | 你和Sun好好相处 |
[04:40] | Okay, honey? | 好吗 亲爱的 |
[04:44] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[04:49] | Delivery for you, Ms. Kwon. | 这是给你的 Kwon小姐 |
[04:51] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[05:01] | I’ll be right back, honey. | 我去去就来 宝贝 |
[06:20] | Charlotte Charlotte Charlotte? Charlotte? | |
[06:22] | What the hell’s wrong with her? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[06:23] | She’s been out for ten minutes. | 她已经昏过去十分钟了 |
[06:24] | Stop shouting, James. | 别嚷嚷了 James |
[06:28] | Hey, man. | 给你 |
[06:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:33] | If there’s something that you want to tell me, Daniel, | 如果你知道什么情况 Daniel |
[06:36] | Now would be a good time. | 最好现在就说 |
[06:39] | I’m not sure what you mean exactly. | 我不太明白你的意思 |
[06:40] | She’s asking if you know why your girlfriend had a seizure. | 她问你是否知道你女朋友昏迷的原因 |
[06:43] | Give us some space, would you? | 让我们单独谈谈 好吗 |
[06:44] | She’s like this ’cause the sky keeps lighting up. | 她之所以会这样 都是因为闪光不断出现 |
[06:46] | He knew this would happen | 他明知道会这样 |
[06:47] | – And he didn’t say squat about it. – James… | -却连个屁都不放…-James |
[06:50] | Go away. | 走开 |
[07:00] | Did you know that this would happen? | 你知道会发生这种情况吗 |
[07:05] | I thought… | 我认为… |
[07:07] | I thought it might. | 我认为有可能 |
[07:10] | I think it’s neurological. | 我觉得这是神经学现象 |
[07:13] | Our brains have an internal clock, | 人的大脑有一个内部生物钟 |
[07:15] | A sense of time. | 对时间的意识 |
[07:16] | The flashes… throw the clock off. | 这些闪光…扰乱了生物钟 |
[07:19] | It’s like really bad jet lag. | 就像时差混乱 |
[07:26] | Really bad jet lag doesn’t make you hemorrhage, Daniel. | 但时差混乱不会致人出血 Daniel |
[07:31] | You wanna tell me why it isn’t happening to the rest of us? | 你知道为什么我们其它人没有这种情况吗 |
[07:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:39] | But thank god it’s not. | 幸好没有 |
[07:50] | Thank you for waiting. | 谢谢你的耐心等候 |
[07:53] | Did my assistant offer you something to drink? | 我的助理好好招待你了吗 |
[07:55] | Um, yes. I’m fine, thank you. | 是的 很好 谢谢 |
[07:56] | Good. Please, Ms. Austen, sit. | 很好 Austen小姐 请坐 |
[08:01] | So… | 那么 |
[08:03] | How can I help you? | 有什么问题 |
[08:06] | Mr. Norton, | Norton先生 |
[08:08] | When you came to my house looking for blood samples | 当你到我家来取我和我儿子 |
[08:11] | From me and my son, | 血液样本时 |
[08:13] | I asked you who your client was… | 我问你的客户是谁 |
[08:16] | And I said I couldn’t tell you. | 我说无法透露 |
[08:17] | Yeah. I’m here to offer you a deal. | 对 我想和你作个交易 |
[08:23] | I’ll give you the blood samples, | 我把血液样本给你 |
[08:25] | But first, I wanna talk to your client. | 但是 我想先和你的客户谈谈 |
[08:28] | Considering what you’re asking for, | 考虑到你的要求 |
[08:30] | That’s more than reasonable. | 这样的做法更合理 |
[08:32] | Well, I am, uh, seeing my client later today, | 好吧 我一会要和客户见面 |
[08:35] | And I will be sure to pass along your offer. | 我一定把你的要求转述给他 |
[08:38] | But I am pretty sure of what the answer’s gonna be– | 但是我很确定答案将会是 |
[08:43] | No. | 不行 |
[08:44] | And the reason, of course, | 至于原因 当然是 |
[08:46] | Is that you’re in no position to be making any kind of deals, | 你没有任何资格来谈条件 |
[08:49] | And we both know it. | 而我们都清楚 |
[08:50] | I have a signed court order compelling you | 我这里有一份已经签署的法庭命令可以强制你 |
[08:52] | To let us confirm that you’re the child’s mother. | 允许我们核实你是否是孩子的母亲 |
[08:55] | I could send the sheriff over there today and make you do it, | 我完全可以今天就派地方司法官去执行 |
[08:58] | But my client insists that we… | 但是我的客户坚持要求我们 |
[09:00] | Handle the exchange of custody quietly. | 私下转移监护权 |
[09:04] | What do you mean “exchange of custody”? | 你说的”转移监护权”是什么意思 |
[09:07] | You know exactly what I mean. | 你完全明白我是什么意思 |
[09:10] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[09:12] | Mr. Norton, | Norton先生 |
[09:14] | I just wanna know who is doing this to me. | 我只是想知道谁会这样对我 |
[09:18] | You did this to yourself. | 你自食其果 |
[09:21] | Now it is time you prepare yourself, Ms. Austen. | 现在是时候做准备了 Austen小姐 |
[09:26] | You are going to lose the boy. | 你将会失去这个男孩 |
[09:44] | We have to go back to the Orchid. | 我们必须回到兰花站那里去 |
[09:48] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[09:49] | The Orchid. | 兰花站 |
[09:51] | That’s where all this started. maybe it’s where it’ll all stop. | 那是一切开始的地方 也许会是终结的地方 |
[09:56] | That greenhouse is a long ways away. | 温室离这里很远 |
[10:00] | You said you had a zodiac raft back at the beach. | 你说过你在后面的海滩有艘zodiac的救生艇 |
[10:03] | We could take that, cut around the horn of the island, | 我们可以坐那艇 从小岛的角落抄近路过去 |
[10:05] | Be at the orchid in half the time. | 只要花一半的时间 |
[10:06] | And let me guess. You know exactly what to do when we get there. | 让我猜猜,到了那里你一定知道我们该怎么做 |
[10:09] | No, not exactly at all, | 不 一点都不知道 |
[10:10] | But I know that Ben used it to leave the island. | 但是我知道Ben就是用它离开这个岛的 |
[10:12] | And if I can do the same thing, I believe I can save us. | 如果我照样做 我们也可以得救 |
[10:16] | And how you gonna do that? | 那你要怎么做呢 |
[10:18] | This is all happening because they left. | 这里发生的一切都是因为他们离开了 |
[10:20] | I think it’ll stop if I can bring them back. | 我认为如果把他们带回来 这一切就会停止 |
[10:23] | – Bring who back? – Jack, Sun, Sayid, Hugo, Kate. | -把谁带回来 -Jack Sun Sayid Hugo Kate |
[10:28] | The boat blew up, and that chopper was probably on it. | 船炸毁了 而直升机很可能在上面 |
[10:30] | They’re not dead, James. | 他们没有死 James |
[10:31] | – Says who? – That doesn’t matter. | -谁说的 -那无关紧要 |
[10:34] | All that matters is they’ve gotta come back. | 重要的是他们会回来 |
[10:37] | I have to make them come back… | 我必须让他们回来 |
[10:41] | Even if it kills me. | 即使会让我丧命 |
[10:44] | Don’t you want ’em to come back, James? | 你不想让他们回来吗 James |
[10:48] | Don’t you want her to come back? | 你不想让她回来吗 |
[10:56] | It doesn’t matter what I want. | 我想什么无关紧要 |
[11:01] | She’s waking up! | 她醒了 |
[11:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:11] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:13] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[11:15] | It’s daniel. | Danniel啊 |
[11:20] | Daniel Daniel. | |
[11:27] | Oh, my head. | 我的头 |
[11:32] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[11:33] | There was another flash. you passed out. | 又来了一次闪光 你晕倒了 |
[11:37] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[11:38] | A bit dizzy, but… | 有点儿晕 但是 |
[11:42] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[11:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:45] | Hooray. Everything’s back to normal. | 好啊 一切恢复正常了 |
[11:48] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[11:49] | I’ll tell you “now what.” | 我告诉你怎么办 |
[11:53] | We’re going to the orchid. | 我们要回兰花站 |
[12:14] | Dilation’s almost back to normal. | 瞳孔扩张基本恢复正常 |
[12:16] | Good. Now take this i.v. out of my arm, and let’s go. | 真好 把输液管给我拔下来然后出发 |
[12:19] | Sayid, you were unconscious for 42 hours. | Sayid 你已经失去知觉42个小时 |
[12:21] | You had the equivalent of three doses of horse tranquilizer In your system. | 你的身体里的镇定剂相当于一匹马用的三倍 |
[12:24] | If you sent that man to Hurley’s house, | 如果你已经派那个人去Hurley家 |
[12:27] | we have to leave now. | 我们现在就得离开 |
[12:28] | You need to relax. Ben is not gonna hurt Hurley. | 你需要放松 Ben不会伤害Hurley |
[12:31] | Ben is on our side. | Ben是我们一伙的 |
[12:33] | The only side he’s on is his own. | 他只和自己一伙 |
[12:36] | Dr. Shephard? | Shephard医生 |
[12:38] | I’m Dr. Ariza, director of clinical services. | 我是Ariza医生 临床治疗主管 |
[12:42] | A word with you, please? | 能和你说句话吗 |
[12:45] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[12:49] | What do you think you are doing here? | 你知道自己在干什么 |
[12:52] | I was treating a patient. | 我在治疗病人 |
[12:54] | I apologize. It was an emergency. | 我道歉 这是急诊 |
[12:56] | I know that– you were suspended on charges of substance abuse. | 我知道 你因为滥用药物被停职了 |
[12:59] | Emergency or not, | 不管是不是急诊 |
[13:00] | Dr. Shephard, you have no business being here. | Shephard医生 这里都没你的事 |
[13:01] | I understand, And I take full responsibility for my actions. | 我明白,我会对自己的行为负全部责任 |
[13:05] | No, doctor. | 不是的 医生 |
[13:06] | The hospital takes full responsibility for your actions, | 是医院为你的行为负全部责任 |
[13:08] | And that makes us liable for them. | 这让我们得对他们负责 |
[13:11] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[13:15] | – Hello? – Jack? It’s me. | -喂 -Jack 是我 |
[13:18] | – Hurley. – Hey, did sayid get to you? Did my dad drop him off? | -Hurley -Sayid到你那里了吗 |
[13:22] | Yes. he did. hurley, where are– is he okay? | -是的 Hurley 你在哪儿 -他还好吗 |
[13:24] | – He’s fine. – Awesome. | -他很好 -太好了 |
[13:26] | Hurley, where are you? | Hurley 你在哪儿 |
[13:27] | Dude, I’m totally cool. I’m in l.a. county lockup. | 伙计 我很好 我在洛杉矶县监狱里 |
[13:30] | Oh, and tell Sayid I did exactly what he said. | 告诉Sayid我照他指示做的 |
[13:32] | I’m totally safe. ben’s never gonna get me now. | 我很安全 Ben现在抓不到我了 |
[13:35] | What are you talking about, Hurley? wait! wait– | 你在说什么 Hurley 等等 |
[13:41] | Good. you’re here. How’s sayid? | 很好 你在这里 Sayid怎么样 |
[13:51] | Got your meds for you. | 给你用药 |
[13:54] | Sorry, I think you have the wrong room. | 对不起 我认为你走错房间了 |
[13:56] | Nope. | 没有 |
[13:57] | Room 133, right? | 133房间 是吗 |
[14:00] | Got the orders right here. But don’t worry. | 这有医嘱 不过别担心 |
[14:04] | I won’t have to give you an injection. | 不是给你打针 |
[14:07] | Put this right in your i.v. line. | 只是把药放到你的输液管里 |
[14:33] | Who are you? Who are you working for? | 你是谁 你为谁干活 |
[14:43] | – Okay, talk, talk. – Address–it’s in my pocket. | -好了 说吧 说吧 -地址在我口袋里 |
[15:08] | Sayid Hello, Sayid. | |
[15:11] | What happened? | 发生什么事情了 |
[15:13] | Do we know anyone who lives at 42 panorama crest? | 谁住在Panorama Crest 42号 |
[15:19] | That’s Kate’s address. | 是Kate的地址 |
[15:38] | Kate? It’s jack. Are you okay? | Kate 我是Jack 你还好吗 |
[15:42] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[15:44] | Where are you right now? are you at home? | 你在哪里 家里吗 |
[15:46] | Uh… what? | 什么 |
[15:47] | Listen, I’ll explain everything once you’re out, | 你出来后我会给你解释 |
[15:48] | But you’ve gotta get aaron– | 但是你要带上Aaron… |
[15:49] | Look, I’m not at home, okay? I’m… | 听着 我不在家 |
[15:52] | Aaron is at a hotel with sun. | Aaron在宾馆和Sun在一起 |
[15:54] | Sun? sun’s in l.a.? | Sun在洛杉矶吗 |
[15:55] | Yeah, she’s here on business. | 是的 她来办事 |
[15:59] | Listen, jack, this is really not a good time. | 现在说话不太方便 Jack |
[16:01] | I’m so sorry that I even picked up the phone. | 我都不该接这个电话 |
[16:03] | Kate, do not hang up on me. please listen. listen, uh… | Kate 别挂我电话 求你听着 |
[16:07] | Will you tell me where you are? I need to see you? | 告诉我你在哪里好吗 我要见你 |
[16:11] | Kate, please. | Kate 拜托了 |
[16:14] | I’m downtown. | 我在市区 |
[16:16] | – Wilshire and olive. – okay. all right. I’m on my way. | -威尔谢尔和奥利弗区 -好的 我马上到 |
[16:19] | She’s not at home, but I’m gonna go to her right now. | 她不在家 我这就去找她 |
[16:22] | Good. I’ll go deal with hugo. | 好的 我去找Hugo |
[16:24] | Sorry, ben. I’m not letting you get anywhere near him. | 想得美 Ben 我不会让你靠近他 |
[16:29] | You have friends in trouble. let’s get them to safety | 你的朋友有难 我们要去救他们 |
[16:31] | And save the dirty linen for later. | 事后再说丑话吧 |
[16:37] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[16:39] | After you get kate, | 找到Kate之后 |
[16:40] | Meet us at the long beach marina, slip 23. | 在长滩码头 支路23号碰头 |
[16:43] | And, jack… hurry. we’re running out of time. | Jack 要抓紧 我们没时间了 |
[16:55] | Locke Hey, locke? | |
[16:58] | What are you gonna say to her | 你要怎么和她说 |
[16:59] | Sorry? | 对谁 |
[17:00] | Kate Kate. | |
[17:02] | What are you gonna say to her to get her to come back? | 你怎么说服她回来 |
[17:05] | I haven’t figured that out yet. | 我还没想好 |
[17:09] | Well, let me tell you something. | 告诉你吧 |
[17:10] | She was pretty excited | 她很兴奋 |
[17:11] | To hop on that chopper and get the hell out of here. | 能跳上飞机离开这里 |
[17:25] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[17:32] | Whatever it is, we better stay clear of it. | 不管是什么 离它远点 |
[17:37] | Beach is this way. | 海滩在这边 |
[17:40] | Now you wanna take the scenic route? | 你想绕道观光吗 |
[17:42] | John John… | |
[17:44] | Do you know when we are? | 你知道我们在什么时间吗 |
[17:50] | We need to keep moving. | 我们得继续前进 |
[18:11] | Hey. how’s your headache? | 你的头还疼吗 |
[18:13] | Better. | 好些了 |
[18:15] | Nothing like sore feet to take your mind off your head, eh? | 脚都走酸了 哪里顾得上头疼 |
[18:19] | Well, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[18:20] | Once we get to the beach, we’re gonna take the zodiac | 到了海边 我们就能坐上Zodiac |
[18:22] | Around the other side of the island and rest. | 去岛的另一边休息 |
[18:25] | You’re sweet, but you don’t need to baby me. I’m fine. | 你真好 不过不用哄我 我没事 |
[18:31] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[18:33] | I’m peachy. | 我很好 |
[18:38] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[18:43] | Nobody move. | 大家都别动 |
[18:47] | – James! – I got this. | -James -我会小心 |
[19:01] | It knows I don’t want it, and I was gonna give it away. | 它知道我不想要它 会把它送走 |
[19:03] | Babies know that stuff. | 婴儿都懂的 |
[19:05] | Okay, no, no, hang on. listen, listen. | 好吧 坚持住 听着 |
[19:07] | Do you want this baby? | 你想要这孩子吗 |
[19:09] | Do you want it to be safe and healthy? | 你希望它安全健康吗 |
[19:12] | You’re not alone in this. | 你不是一个人 |
[19:14] | We are all here for you. this baby is all of ours. | 我们都关心你 这是我们大家的孩子 |
[19:17] | But I need you to push. | 我要你用力 |
[19:19] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:23] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[19:26] | Push! push! | 用力 用力 |
[19:28] | Come on, claire! push! | 加油 Claire 用力 |
[19:33] | Aah! okay! he’s coming! | 好极了 要出来了 |
[19:36] | Push! push! push! push! | 用力 使劲 |
[19:39] | Push! push! push! push! | 使劲 再用力 |
[20:26] | James James? | |
[20:30] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[20:33] | Did you see something out here, james? | 你看到什么了吗 James |
[20:43] | Don’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[20:45] | It’s gone now. | 已经消失了 |
[21:19] | You shaved your beard. | 你刮胡子了 |
[21:22] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[21:24] | Just needed a change. | 想要改变一下 |
[21:32] | Look, jack, uh… | 听着 Jack |
[21:34] | I don’t know why you called, | 我不知道你为什么来电话 |
[21:37] | But I can’t be dealing with this right now. | 但我现在什么都做不了 |
[21:42] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[21:44] | Nothing. just… | 没事 只是 |
[21:46] | – Can you just go? – why don’t you just tell me? | -走吧 好吗 -为什么不告诉我 |
[21:49] | Jack, please, just go. | Jack 求你走吧 |
[21:51] | Kate, please, tell me. | Kate 告诉我 |
[21:57] | Somebody wants aaron. | 有人想要Aaron |
[22:00] | What? | 什么 |
[22:02] | There’s a lawyer in there. | 有一个律师 |
[22:04] | His clients– they know we’re lying. | 他的客户 他们知道我们在说谎 |
[22:06] | They know I’m not his mom, | 他们知道我不是他妈妈 |
[22:07] | And they’re gonna take him away. | 要把他带走 |
[22:09] | Who’s gonna take him away? | 谁要把他带走 |
[22:15] | What–what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[22:17] | Look, I gotta go, all right? get in or don’t. | 我得走了 你上不上车 |
[22:36] | Hey. | 喂 |
[22:38] | You ready to tell me who you saw back there? | 能告诉我你在那看见了谁吗 |
[22:41] | Already told you. it was nothin’. | 我都说了 没什么 |
[22:44] | You and I both know when we were before the flash, james. | 我们都知道闪光之前的时间 James |
[22:48] | So who was it you saw? | 你到底看见谁了 |
[22:50] | Charlie? shannon? yourself? | Charlie Shannon 还是你自己 |
[22:54] | And how is it that you knew when we were, johnny boy? | 你怎么会知道当时的时间 小Johnny |
[22:58] | That light in the sky–it was from the hatch, wasn’t it? | 那束光 是从舱门过来的 对吗 |
[23:04] | The night that boone died… | Boone死的那天晚上 |
[23:08] | I went out there | 我去了那里 |
[23:09] | And started pounding on it as hard as I could. | 用尽全力的砸门 |
[23:12] | I was… confused… scared. | 我很困惑 很害怕 |
[23:16] | Babbling like an idiot, | 像个白痴一样说傻话 |
[23:18] | Asking, why was all this happening to me? | 问着 为什么要发生在我身上 |
[23:22] | Did you get an answer? | 找到答案了吗 |
[23:25] | Light came on, shot up into the sky. | 灯光亮起来 直射入空中 |
[23:27] | At the time, I thought it meant something. | 那时 我以为这有什么含义 |
[23:30] | Did it? | 有吗 |
[23:32] | No. it was just a light. | 没有 只是灯光 |
[23:34] | So why’d you turn us around then? | 你为什么带我们绕道 |
[23:37] | Don’t you wanna go back there? | 你不想回到那里吗 |
[23:40] | Why would I wanna do that? | 我干吗要那样做 |
[23:42] | So you could tell yourself to do things different, | 因此你就能说服自己做一些与众不同的事 |
[23:45] | Save yourself a world of pain. | 脱离苦海 |
[23:47] | No, I needed that pain to get to where I am now. | 不 我需要这些痛苦来知道自己身处何地 |
[24:03] | I just got a nosebleed. | 我刚刚流鼻血了 |
[24:06] | What? when? | 什么 什么时候的事 |
[24:08] | Let’s just not freak out the others, okay? | 我们先别惊动到其他人 好吗 |
[24:12] | Just tell me… | 告诉我 |
[24:14] | – Why–why her? why me? – I don’t know. | -为什么她和我会这样 -我不知道 |
[24:16] | Uh, I think it might have something to do | 我认为是和 |
[24:18] | With duration of exposure. | 暴露在磁场的时间长短有关 |
[24:20] | You know, the amount of time you’ve spent on the island. | 也就是你在岛上待的总时间 |
[24:22] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这个解释说不通 |
[24:24] | Those yahoos have been here for months. | 那群笨蛋已经在这里待了好几个月 |
[24:26] | – I’ve never been here before two weeks ago. – Are you sure about that? | -我两个星期前才踏上这个岛的 -你确定吗 |
[24:37] | The camp’s back | 营地又回来了 |
[24:39] | Finally. | 总算到了 |
[24:40] | Anybody for a dharma beer? | 有没有人想来瓶达摩啤酒 |
[24:44] | Hello? anybody here? | 有人吗 有人在吗 |
[24:46] | Rose Bernard Rose Bernard | |
[24:56] | I wonder how long ago this happened. | 我好奇这是什么时候发生的事情 |
[25:02] | Son of a bitch! | 王八蛋 |
[25:07] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[25:09] | It’s Vincent’s. | 是Vincent的 |
[25:10] | Yeah? well, where’s the rest of the dog? | 是吗 那狗跑哪了 |
[25:13] | Where’s the rest of our people? | 我们剩下的人哪去了 |
[25:18] | The Zodiac’s gone, too. | Zodiac号也不见了 |
[25:20] | Maybe your people took the boat. | 也许你们其他的人把船开走了 |
[25:23] | Why the hell would they do that? | 到底为什么他们会那样做 |
[25:26] | To get away from whoever came in those. | 为了逃离乘这些玩意过来的人 |
[25:35] | Where did these come from? | 这些玩意哪里来的 |
[25:36] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[25:38] | They’re pretty old. | 看起来很古老 |
[25:40] | Not that old. | 也没多古老 |
[25:42] | Let me see that. | 我看看 |
[25:47] | “adg-uh-ruh” adg-uh-ruh | |
[25:48] | Ajira. it’s an airline. | Ajira 是个航空公司 |
[25:50] | It’s based out of india, but they fly everywhere. | 是个印度航空公司 但飞往世界各地 |
[25:52] | Great. Maybe they got a flight out of here to vegas tonight. | 太好了,也许今晚他们有航班从这里飞往拉斯维加斯 |
[25:55] | -Who came in these? other others? | 乘这些船的是谁 还有其他人吗 |
[25:57] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[25:59] | My question is, when are they coming back? | 问题是 他们什么时候回来 |
[26:03] | Let’s not wait to find out. | 我们别干等着 一起去搞清楚 |
[26:32] | This plan sounded a hell of a lot better | 如果我们是开摩托艇 |
[26:34] | When we were going by motorboat. | 这计划会感觉更好 |
[26:37] | How far is this place? | 我们离那地方多远 |
[26:39] | It’s around that point. not more than a couple hours. | 就在那个转角后头 就几个小时 |
[26:43] | Oh, joy. | 噢 有意思了 |
[26:50] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[26:52] | I saw Kate. | 我看到Kate了 |
[26:54] | What? | 什么 |
[26:55] | Last night, in the jungle. | 昨晚 在丛林里 |
[27:00] | Before the last flash. | 在上次闪光出现之前 |
[27:05] | She was delivering Claire’s baby. | 她正在帮Claire接生 |
[27:08] | But that was two months ago. | 但那是两个月之前的事了 |
[27:13] | Time travel’s a bitch. | 穿越时间真不是玩意 |
[27:15] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[27:23] | – I think they want their boat back! – Move! | -我想他们是要把船抢回来 -加把劲 |
[27:33] | – These your people?! – No! are they yours?! | -他们和你一伙的吗 -不 是你们的人吗 |
[27:36] | Shut up and keeping paddling! | 闭嘴 继续划 |
[27:43] | Little help! little help! | 没用 没用 |
[27:53] | Paddle harder! they’re getting closer! | 划快点 他们越来越靠近了 |
[28:02] | Thank you,lord! | 感谢上帝 |
[28:14] | I take that back! | 我收回刚刚说的话 |
[28:16] | Everybody, paddle! head for the shore! | 大家往岸边划 |
[28:42] | Kate, just because the guy | Kate 那家伙告诉你 |
[28:44] | Told you that he was meeting his client | 他准备去见他的客户 |
[28:46] | Doesn’t mean that they’re here in l.a. | 不代表他们就在洛杉矶 |
[28:48] | He could’ve just told you that to–to throw you off. | 他可能只是这么说来 来打发你 |
[28:50] | Or they’re in that hotel right now. | 或者是他们现在就在那个宾馆里头 |
[28:55] | Okay. and what if they are? | 好吧 就算你说的是对的 |
[28:57] | What if the person who wants to take aaron | 如果那个想夺走Aaron的人 |
[28:59] | Is sitting in that hotel room right now? | 就坐在宾馆里 |
[29:01] | Then what? | 又怎么样 |
[29:03] | Come on. come with me. | 拜托 和我一起走 |
[29:05] | We’ll–we’ll go get aaron, | 我们先接走Aaron |
[29:07] | We’ll put our heads together, and we’ll figure something out. | 然后再想办法 |
[29:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:22] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[29:24] | It’s Claire’s mother. | 是Claire的母亲 |
[29:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:56] | – What am I waiting for, Jack? – Wait. I just… | -我还等什么 Jack -等等 我只是 |
[29:58] | – Let’s just think about this for a minute. – She knows. | -我们先整理下头绪 -她知道了 |
[30:00] | Maybe she doesn’t know. | 也许她还不知道 |
[30:01] | No, but she knows about aaron, and that’s all that matters! | 不 但她知道Aaron的存在 这就够要命的了 |
[30:07] | Let me go talk to her. | 我去和她谈谈 |
[30:09] | What? | 什么 |
[30:11] | If I can just explain to her why we did it– | 如果我能向她解释清楚这么做的原因 |
[30:13] | Maybe if I can get her to understand why… | 也许我可能让她明白事情的缘由 |
[30:17] | She’ll listen to me. | 她会听我的 |
[30:21] | I can fix this, kate. I can fix it. | 我能处理好的 Kate 我会处理好的 |
[30:29] | Aaron is my family, too. | Aaron也是我的家人 |
[31:03] | Dr. Shephard? | Shephard医生 |
[31:06] | Hello, Ms. Littleton. um… | 你好 Littleton女士 |
[31:08] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[31:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:15] | You look drenched. | 你全身都淋湿了 |
[31:17] | No, no. no, I’m fine. | 不 不 不 我没事 |
[31:20] | God, I haven’t seen you since your father’s funeral. | 天啊 自从你父亲的葬礼后我们就没再见过面 |
[31:24] | How did you even know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这的 |
[31:28] | I knew you were here, Ms. Littleton, | 我知道你在这里 Littleton女士 |
[31:31] | Because I followed your lawyer. | 是因为我跟踪了你的律师 |
[31:36] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[31:39] | I’m–i did it because, um… | 我这样做是因为 |
[31:42] | I understand that you feel the need to do this. | 我理解你为什么想这样做 |
[31:45] | But I need you to know | 但是我希望你能明白 |
[31:47] | That everything that kate and I have done–it was for aaron. | 我和Kate做的一切事情 都是为了Aaron |
[31:54] | Who’s… Aaron? | 谁是Aaron |
[32:00] | I-i’m afraid I’m not following you. | 我恐怕不是很明白你在说什么 |
[32:03] | Ms. littleton, um… | littleton女士 |
[32:05] | What are you doing here in los angeles? | 你在洛杉矶干什么 |
[32:17] | Let’s go. drive. then call sun | 走 开车 给sun打电话 |
[32:19] | And tell her to bring aaron to the long beach marina. | 告诉她把Aaron带到长滩码头 |
[32:22] | We’ll meet her there. | 我们会在那和她会合的 |
[32:22] | what–wh-what are you talking about? what happened? | 你在说什么 发生什么了 |
[32:23] | Kate, we have to go now. | Kate我们现在必须要走了 |
[32:24] | I’m not going anywhere until yo tell me what just happened! | 我哪儿也不去 除非你告诉我发生什么事了 |
[32:27] | She doesn’t know anything. | 她什么都不知道 |
[32:30] | What? | 什么 |
[32:31] | She doesn’t know. | 她不知道 |
[32:33] | She still thinks that claire is dead. | 她一直以为Claire已经死了 |
[32:37] | She doesn’t even know that aaron exists. | 她甚至也不知道Aaron的存在 |
[32:40] | -But the lawyer– -she sued oceanic, | -但律师 -她起诉了大洋航空 |
[32:42] | And she’s in town to pick up her settlement. | 她来城里打点行装 |
[32:44] | What, and it’s just a coincidence that her lawyer | 如果她的律师和要带走我儿子的人 |
[32:46] | Happens to be the same one that’s trying to take my son? | 碰巧是同一个人呢 |
[32:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:49] | But whoever’s trying to take aaron… | 但不管是谁想带走Aaron |
[32:53] | It’s not her. | 绝对不会是她 |
[32:54] | Then who is it? | 那是谁呢 |
[33:01] | Can I ask you something? | 我可以问你些问题吗 |
[33:06] | Why’d you take it upon yourself to rescue hugo? | 你为什么救Hugo呢 |
[33:09] | I had to make sure hurley was safe. | 我必须要确保Hurley的安全 |
[33:12] | You can pull in over here. | 你可以在这边停车 |
[33:39] | Mr. linus. | Linus先生 |
[33:41] | Mr. norton. | Norton先生 |
[33:43] | I looked into it, | 我调查过了 |
[33:45] | And they don’t have any kind of solid case against reyes. | 他们没什么针对Reyes的具体案件 |
[33:48] | The m.e. said that the man found outside santa rosa | 法医称在Santa Rosa外发现的那个男人 |
[33:51] | Was killed before reyes escaped. | 在Reyes逃跑前已被杀害 |
[33:53] | That’s very good news. | 这真是个好消息 |
[33:55] | We have a prelim hearing in the morning. | 我们今天上午有个预备听证会 |
[33:57] | The judge will never let it get past that, | 法官不会让这通过的 |
[34:00] | And reyes will be a free man. | Reyes会无罪释放的 |
[34:02] | Thank you, dan. | Dan 谢谢你 |
[34:04] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[34:11] | Who was that? | 他是谁 |
[34:14] | That’s my lawyer. | 那是我的律师 |
[34:20] | Aah! okay! | 好了 |
[34:27] | Remind me never to do that again. | 别让我再做这样的事了 |
[34:32] | -Where are we? -it’s hard to say till it gets light. | -我们在哪 -天亮前说不清 |
[34:46] | We didn’t get a chance to finish our conversation. | 我们还没机会把上次的话说完 |
[34:49] | What conversation was that? | 什么谈话 |
[34:52] | The one before they started shooting at us, | 他们开始射杀我们前的谈话 |
[34:54] | Where you were about to tell me how it felt to see kate again. | 你准备告诉我再次见到kate的感受 |
[34:58] | I wasn’t about to tell you anything. | 我没打算告诉你什么 |
[35:03] | Why don’t you tell me now? | 为什么现在不告诉我呢 |
[35:21] | I was close enough to touch her. | 我都可以碰到她了 |
[35:28] | If I wanted to, I could’ve… | 如果我想做 我本可以 |
[35:31] | Stood right up and talked to her. | 站出来和她说话的 |
[35:36] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么不呢 |
[35:41] | What’s done is done. | 反正事情都已经发生了 |
[35:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:03] | Come and look at this! | 过来看看这个 |
[36:14] | It’s wreckage. | 这是些残骸 |
[36:16] | Looks like it just happened. | 像才坠毁的样子 |
[36:28] | Anybody speak french? | 有人会说法语吗 |
[38:06] | Jack, why did you call me today? | Jack 干嘛今天打电话给我 |
[38:10] | I told you. I s… | 我跟你说过了 |
[38:12] | I was worried. | 我很担心 |
[38:15] | But why? why were you worried? why today? | 为什么你要担心 为什么是今天 |
[38:28] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[38:29] | Right before I called you, sayid was attacked. | 我打给你之前 Sayid被人袭击了 |
[38:32] | And the guy that did it– your address was in his pocket. | 那人的口袋里有你的地址 |
[38:35] | Sayid? what’s he doing here? | Sayid 他在这做什么 |
[38:38] | That’s not important right now. | 这些现在不重要了 |
[38:40] | What matters is that we get you and aaron someplace safe. | 重要的是我们把你和Aaron转移到安全的地方 |
[38:44] | Safe from who? | 躲谁 |
[39:00] | Kate Hello, kate. | |
[39:10] | It’s okay. he’s with me. | 没事的 他和我一起的 |
[39:14] | He’s with you? | 他和你是一起的吗 |
[39:16] | I know this is gonna be hard to understand, | 我知道这很难解释 |
[39:19] | But he’s here to help us. | 但他是来帮助我们的 |
[39:22] | To help everyone that we left behind. | 来帮助我们丢下的每一个人 |
[39:25] | – We all need to be together again. – it’s him. | -我们得再次集合起来 -是他 |
[39:29] | What? | 什么 |
[39:31] | It’s him. he’s the one who’s trying to take aaron. | 他就是想抢走Aaron的人 |
[39:35] | – No. no. you– you don’t understand. – no, jack. she’s right. | -不 你不明白 -不 Jack 她是对的 |
[39:38] | It was me. | 是我 |
[39:42] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:44] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[39:47] | Why don’t you just stay away?! | 为什么你就不能滚远点 |
[39:49] | Why don’t you leave me and my son alone?! | 为什么你就不能放过我们母子 |
[39:51] | Because he’s not your son, kate. | 因为他不是你儿子 Kate |
[40:32] | 4 8 Robert 4 8 Robert | |
[40:34] | 15 16 15… 16… | |
[40:45] | No understand. | 听不懂 |
[40:48] | You speak english? | 你会说英语 |
[40:49] | Little. | 一点点 |
[40:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[40:55] | Yes. | 还好 |
[40:56] | How did you get here? | 你怎么来到这儿的 |
[41:00] | – Boat. – qui est-ce? | -船 -坐什么[法语] |
[41:05] | What boat? | 什么船 |
[41:10] | It’s gone. | 消失了 |
[41:13] | Sink. | 沉了 |
[41:14] | It must’ve been caught in the same storm as ours. | 肯定是风暴引起的 就跟我们一样 |
[41:17] | Who are you? how long you in the water? | 你是谁 你在水里多长时间了 |
[41:20] | I don’t know. how do you not know | 我不知道 你怎么会不知道 |
[41:23] | How you wound up in the middle of the ocean, ah? | 那你怎么会漂浮在海中央的 |
[41:26] | Montand Montand… | |
[41:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:57] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[42:03] | Jin Jin | |
[42:05] | You know, Jin, I’m Danielle, Danielle Rousseau | 你好 Jin 我是Danielle Danielle Rousseau |